Herb Chambers Chevrolet of Danvers

Jim Klimas

May 31, 2017

"Awful. Misleading."

- Jenya

Do not waste your time at this dealership. I spent hours here getting to a price I was comfortable with. I paid my down payment plus the registration and license plate fees. I was congratulated and told I would be called when the car was ready to be taken home. Two hours later I receive a phone call saying I would need a co-signer or the payments would change drastically. This was NEVER something that ever even came up. My credit is good and I was congratulated on my new car. Now I'm left with no car, wasted time, AND a hard pull on my credit for absolutley nothing.

May 30, 2017

"Outstanding Buying Experience, Oustanding Pre-Owned Vehicle!"

- Jardis

Five years ago, while visiting Herb Chambers Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram of Danvers, General Manager Jim Klimas introduced me to a gently used 2004 Ford Expedition. It was very important to me that the vehicle was a safe one as I have three drivers, two of whom are in high school and one is in college. I am pleased to report that this vehicle has been driven 50,000 miles and has only required oil changes and a set of new tires. What a great value at a great price! Thank you Jim!

Jim Klimas
Other Employees : Bill Lee

May 14, 2017

"Bought a used truck"

- Silverado

Maguel was very nice to deal with and very professional.I found that dealing with the poeple of Herb Chambers of Daners was a very good experience

Corey Stewart