Herb Chambers Chevrolet of Danvers

4.4
Corey Upton, Sales Manager, Herb Chambers Chevrolet of Danvers

Corey Upton

4.1
Kevin Fitzpatrick, Sales & Leasing Consultant , Herb Chambers Chevrolet of Danvers

Kevin Fitzpatrick

Sales & Leasing Consultant

April 02, 2017

"Does not have interest in loyal Herb Chambers customer..."

- tpenziner

I have never had a good experience with this dealership in the past and my experience today was not any different. I did recently attempt to buy the 16' ZR1 online and made them an offer through their online service along with details on my trade, I was sent a generic emails from Deena D'Andrea with no response to my offer to get a deal in motion. After a few follow up on my end I finally got a response back that my trade wasn't worth their time and thank you for considering Herb Chambers during your vehicle search. That was it... Not even a phone call, or attempt to close a deal on a $100k car. Once again, this dealership does not care in the least or want my business, so with that said I give up on ever dealing with them in the future. Evident this young internet manager could care less on a Sunday not knowing I've spent hundreds of thousands of dollars with Herb Chambers over the years. Evident they DO NOT know how to run an online business, not everyone goes into the dealership to play games to buy a car these days. Dealers like this should visit high-end dealers to learn from them and how to communicate. Respectfully yours, someone who buys a lot of cars, but not from you today.

March 10, 2017

"Great experiance"

- Carolyn29

I recently leased my second chevy vehicle. Kevin is the absolute best. Professional, friendly, and has a ton of knowledge. It was a pleasure working with him.

March 10, 2017

"Easy & relaxed process with Corey S"

- JaredI1022

Corey S made getting my new lease a easy & relaxing process. I told him what i would like vs what I needed and he found one with everything I asked for, as well as in my price range. I felt comfortable working with Corey S, Corey U and Bobby because they didn't pressure me into anything. Corey S even went out of his way to pick up my new car from my work to have the remote start installed! Not many , if any, salesman would offer to do that on their own. I highly recommend Corey S and his team for your next vehicle. - KATIE I

New 2016 Chevrolet Corvette, $62336