Herb Chambers Chevrolet of Danvers

Edison Shurdha, Pre-Owned Manager, Herb Chambers Chevrolet of Danvers

Edison Shurdha

Pre-Owned Manager

August 10, 2017

"Soup to nuts, this entire experience was awesome"

- PHILIP BUTTIGLIERI

I consider myself to be a very frugal (cheap) person when it comes to large purchases and when it came down to purchasing a no-negotiate certified car, i was a little caught off guard. i did my research and knew the price was right on and fair. The Alex (Sales), Edison, Bobby and Corey all took great care of me when it came to my trade. Mutual respect was established and with no pressure or second thoughts to a non-need car (Camaro SS). This was all great, but the true respect came when i took the car for service, as i managed to knock off something that they essentially made this motor-head look like a chump when the simply popped it back on... Not only did Edison, walk by and say Hey! How are you liking the Camaro" and other NON-small talk, then shortly after so did Corey and was met with a smile too. This pretty much sealed the deal for me, enough that i felt the need to do a survey out of desired obligation. This also was a 2 car purchase month and my wife and i came here first, but she wasn't seeing what she wanted in her price range, so where did we go?? HERB CHAMBERS JEEP across the street for another certified pre-owned Grand Cherokee. Again, great people to work with and again i didn't feel like i was being treated negatively or pressured at all. My wife also was treated with respect and like a person, unlike a few other locations which talked down like she didn't understand a vehicle at all. one benefit of tolerating a motor head like me. Both locations, i would definitely revisit. And as i am writting this, my poor wives Grand Cherokee got rear ended (She is ok) but i didnt think twice of who i wanted to touch her vehicle other than the Herb Chambers. Added note, Kristin in service is outstanding, friendly, remembers you and your scenarios, and great to work with. Even more impressive is the senior mechanic who i am disappointed i cannot remember his name. The ONLY person i would EVER trust to touch my car and more so, not think twice about it not being right after!! You need to know how much trust and respect this guy earned!! - i have never let someone touch my car except when under warranty or forced because i don't have a tire changer or balancer at home(yet).... Easy to talk with, no ego to bruise when i asked mildly contradicting questions. But AMAZINGLY Knowledgeable with the Camaro, i can only imagine what else he knows about. I'm telling you, he was a walking car Google!! i was talking about a rear diff sound and he said oh yeah, lets pull up the Brake KB off the computer..... NOT A Brake related sound, but the KB WAS under brakes and about a diff noise!! He pulls this out of his head like it was nothing. Walking frickin car Google!!! And if you read this far, i hope you enjoyed the rant and well deserved praises. They all certainly earned/deserve it!

Corey Upton
Bobby Haddad
Edison Shurdha
Other Employees : Alex - 5 stars too

August 09, 2017

"Treated like a real customer "

- Georgiegirl111

I have been vehicle shopping for a couple of weeks. Looking at a variety of vehicles trying to figure out my next 10 year commitment (ha ha). It hasn't been a pleasant experience overall and if one more person "mans speaks" to me...just grrrr My experience at the Chevy dealership was a welcomed breathe of fresh air. Paulie treated me like a customer (you know, the person who might buy the car!). He assumed I wanted to know everything about the potential purchase, engine functions included. This might seem like small things, but I was grateful for the time he took with me and for making the experience smooth. Ask for Paulie Polacke...he has my gratitude and respect.

Paulie Polacke

July 27, 2017

"Bumper replacement after being rear ended in June"

- sandy1938

Oren Seatten, Body Shop Manager at 90 Andover St, Danvers, , replaced the bumper using the insurance amount, in 2 days. His staff, Jennifer and Melissa, were so helpful and professional. I felt very confident they would do the job they did. Picking up the car and returning the rental at the same location was so convenient as well. Last week I had to have a window replaced and David Dragonas was very helpful. Lila in that service department is always excellent in following up as well. I bought my car in 2009 (it is a 2008 Sebring) from Will LaFlash. It is serving me well and at soon-to-be 80 years old probably will be my last car. I live across the street from the 107 Andover Street showroom in Danvers at Brooksby Village and appreciate Tommy driving me back and forth. Just wanted you to know, Mr. Chambers, that your personnel reflect the service you want them to give and I thank you. Sandy Singer, Brooksby Village, Peabody, MA

none of the above as this was service related, and body work.

New 2017 Chevrolet Suburban, $65355