Herb Chambers Chevrolet of Danvers

3.8
Greg Ormiston, Sales Manager, Herb Chambers Chevrolet of Danvers

Greg Ormiston

February 23, 2017

"Awesome service and staff "

- Ash92

Worked with Rhalder and Greg they were amazing and really helpful - Super good experience buying my new GMC . Thanks a bunch guys!! I would recommend to ask for their help if you looking! :)

January 27, 2017

"Misleading"

- T.L.

Corey demonstrated his own remote start and touted what a great feature it is that comes with OnStar. They did not take us back out to the Malibu we just test drove to show us exactly where it was on that car. When we finalized the deal and went to pick up the car, Rhalder was going over the features. When we asked about where the remote start button was, Rhalder said this car didn't have it. When we said we were told it came with it, he didn't offer to clarify, but I realize he may have been in an awkward situation, as he had 0 to do with the sale a few days prior. I went in to speak to Corey, but he was intently in a conversation, didn't see or acknowledge me standing there, and I didn't want to wait. I have only driven the car to work and home (2 mi. each way) for 2 days now, and we just noted a scratch over 1 taillight on the side. Wish I'd seen this at the dealership, as it's about 1" long x 1/8" deep, and painted in .....I know it was there but I missed it on pick up day. As the car is leased, now I'm afraid I'll be held responsible. This should have been seen by me, or pointed out by them and listed on the lease as pre-existing. Or I should have been offered another car without the scratch. On the + side, Bobby was quite efficient as the financial closer: fast, true to his word, and everything done correctly. Although I like the car itself, I'm maybe having 2nd thoughts that I should have stuck with the Sonata deal I had lined up before checking Chevy.

December 15, 2016

"Vehicle Purchase"

- Maria Henderson

I had a great experience with Herb Chambers of Danvers. My sales reps were Rhalder, Andre and Greg...they could not have been more helpful with the purchase of my Chevy Traverse. Great place to buy a car!

New 2016 Chevrolet Corvette, $62336