Herb Chambers Honda of Seekonk

185 Taunton Ave, Seekonk, Massachusetts 02771
Open Now 8:30 AM - 9:00 PM Hours

Rancier Matos, Master of Excellence 2014 and 2015, Herb Chambers Honda of Seekonk

Rancier Matos

Justin Chumack

Emilio Navarro, Finance Manager, Herb Chambers Honda of Seekonk

Emilio Navarro

February 20, 2017

"Return customer for sure."

- jmgrimes

I am a returning customer to Herb Chambers in Seekonk. I came in just wanting to look at a car that I saw advertised on the internet. I met Albert Hajdaraj who assisted me and answered all my questions. Albert was very engaging and down to earth. I ended up buying a car on the spot. Over the next couple of days while the dealership prepared the car for me Albert was in contact with me everyday to update me on progress. If your going into Herb Chambers ask for Albert I highly recommend him.

February 20, 2017

"Another new car"

- AlyssaS

This was my second time buying a car at this dealership, but my first experience with Sam. He was able to answer all of my questions as well as my husbands. When we were unsure of the process, he reassured us of the steps involved. At one point we felt overwhelmed and confused and Sam slowed everything down to allow us to see the car again and made sure our questions were answered.

February 19, 2017

"Whats meant to be... ~Tasha"

- Tasha

I unfortunately was not able to drive away today with my dream vehicle as I desperately would have liked to. Aside from that my experience from the moment I walked into HCOS was great. When I looked around everyone was happy and smiling and super friendly. I wasn't sure at first I was actually at a dealership... Music was playing… popcorn popping…all around great atmosphere. It made sense why Albert my salesman would be such a great fit there. I had the pleasure of his assistance today. He was extremely patient, attentive, and genuine. He really listened to my wants and needs and was doing everything in his power to succeed in making me happy. Due to my stubbornness and a few small details, the actual purchase of my vehicle will be slightly delayed. With all that said I am grateful enough already to have had a great experience and I look forward to going back with check in hand to give to you Albert! Thank you so much and I'll see you on Tuesday!!!

New 2016 Honda CR-V, $25263

New 2017 Honda Accord, $27913

2017 Honda Accord

• No Appointment Necessary
  • Pet Friendly (WooF)
  • Free wash and vac every service
  • Rental Car Service Onsite (Discounted Pricing)
  • Express Service (With Car Wash and Vac)
  • Free Drinks (Coffee, Tea, Soda, Water and Hot Chocolate)
Herb Chambers Honda of Seekonk, Seekonk, MA, 02771