Herb Chambers Honda of Seekonk

Herb Chambers Honda of Seekonk

Call
Herb Chambers Honda of Seekonk Info
About Herb Chambers Honda of Seekonk

Welcome to Herb Chambers Honda of Seekonk. In Southeastern Massachusetts and Rhode Island, there is only one name that stands for excellence in automotive sales and service. That name is Herb Chambers.Our selection is second to none. You'll find us conveniently located on automobile row. Route 44, in Seekonk on the border of Rhode Island. You'll find that the Herb Chambers team is excited to serve you.No one will match our commitment to technical or customer service. At Herb Chambers Honda in Seekonk, the vision is "To be the best". Scott Birtles-General Manager

About Herb Chambers Honda of Seekonk Learn More

Sunday 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM

• No Appointment Necessary
  • Pet Friendly (WooF)
  • Free wash and vac every service
  • Rental Car Service Onsite (Discounted Pricing)
  • Express Service (With Car Wash and Vac)
  • Free Drinks (Coffee, Tea, Soda, Water and Hot Chocolate)
steve
1/27/2015

"Excellent Experience"

This is our third pre-owned vehicle we have purchased from Herb Chambers Honda of SeeKonk. Cliff Stern assisted us with our purchase of a 2014 Honda Accord and made our experience extremely smooth with attention to detail with our transaction. We travel from West Greenwich RI because of our past history with this dealership. We will recommend Herb Chambers to all family and friends.

mrg456
1/26/2015

"Thank you Mike Rebola!"

I just purchased my third Pilot from Mike Rebola. Mike's attention to detail and level of commitment to me through the years has been outstanding. I highly recommend Herb Chambers of Seekonk, and Mike Rebola!

mpiela
1/24/2015

"This was my first lease"

I went to the dealership to purchase or lease a new vehicle and was greeted by Brian Delsesto. I told him that I was interested to learn the advantages of leasing. We sat down and he explained everything to me in terms that I could easily understand. We went for a test ride and then sat down to see what it would cost. It wasn't long before I was the proud owner of a 2015 Honda CR-V. I wound like to say that from the initial contact to the delivery I treated like a friend. I would recommend this dealership and Brian to anyone looking for a good deal and a real nice car.

Rico
1/23/2015

"Review of Rancier Matos"

Rancier did a great job during the sale to ease the process. After the sale he continued to help me with questions and any follow up service I needed. Thanks!

Kory&Daddy
1/23/2015

"Very Happy Here!"

OK, so as much as we loved our Mini Cooper the lease was almost over and unfortunately we were way over our allowed miles so we had to do some legwork. Our daughter was the primary driver so we of course looked at the new Mini Hardtop - really tempting but unfortunately the lease price was much higher than last time (probably because of the extra miles issue). We had an Accord before the Mini and had had a really good experience at Herb Chambers Honda in Seekonk so we went back to see what our options were there. We worked with Scott Birtles the GM and Russ Curran. After reviewing all our options (2014 vs. 2015 – Accord vs. CRV vs. Civic & lease vs. buy etc. etc. etc.) we ended up purchasing a 2015 Honda Civic SE. Scott & Russ were enthusiastic, knowledgeable, and immensely helpful. They answered all of our many questions about the car and made sure we had carefully considered all options before we made our final decision. We really have had great service from this dealer but did not buy on the first visit. Scott & Russ were more than happy to give us our space to decide on our schedule. As much as I like Herb Chambers I had to go online and check there price against other dealers and including the trade, financing price of the Civic, Venture Shield, Simonize & Road & Tire protection Scott & Russ were but far the best value. They then followed up by phone to let us know that Honda had added some December special offering another $500 off as well as a very low interest rate. That made it a very easy decision and we purchased that evening. Thank you Scott & Russ we love our 2015 Civic and especially your friendly, high quality, no pressure customer service. You obvious desire to prioritize customer satisfaction means that we can easily continue to highly recommend Herb Chambers Honda!

Jose Albuquerque

v.silva72
1/22/2015

""Excellent Service""

This is my second car I had bought at this dealership and have nothing but great things to say about the service and the price of the cars that I purchased. Thank you for a great experience at your dealership, will definitly return again when ready for another car.

kimberlypeloquinbogan
1/21/2015

"Great Experience"

Thank you very much, Mike Rebola, for making a normally stressful car-buying process a breeze. We purchased a vehicle 4 years ago from him and when we were ready for a new one, we didn't even consider going anywhere else!

Ordonez
1/21/2015

"Excellent "

Rancier matos el mejor vendedor nos atendio muy bien y todo el tiempo fue excelente gracias Rancier por ayudarnos a encontrar el carro perfecto..Hercilia ordonez

russr40
1/18/2015

"Very pleasant buying experience"

Today we bought our second vehicle from this dealership. Both times we have dealt with the same sales rep-Cliff Stern. It is very easy to see why his desk is crowded with salesperson of the year awards. When you deal with Cliff , he is professional, pleasant and very knowledgeable. We were able to come to an agreement in a short period of time and Cliff did his best to expedite the process of the paperwork. We drove past other Honda dealers to go to this location. We would not have done this if we were not going to deal with Cliff. As we started to drive off in our new van,, I told Cliff I would see him probably in a couple of years. He said he would be there. I will call first to verify this. If he is not there , I might stop at that other dealer that we passed by.

accord
1/17/2015

"wonderful experience very friendly and helpful"

Everyone at Herb Chambers was very friendly and extremely helpful. We love our Honda accord and we will recommend our friends and family to Herb Chambers the prices are reasonable on there cars.

Reviews of Rancier Matos