Herb Chambers Honda of Seekonk

185 Taunton Ave, Seekonk, Massachusetts 02771
Open Now 8:30 AM - 9:00 PM Hours

Danny Reyes, Sales Consultant - Dealerrater Certified, Herb Chambers Honda of Seekonk

Danny Reyes

Sales Consultant - Dealerrater Certified
Rancier Matos, Masters of Excellence 2014, 2015 & 2016, Herb Chambers Honda of Seekonk

Rancier Matos

Masters of Excellence 2014, 2015 & 2016
Homero Lima, Masters of Excellence 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015, Herb Chambers Honda of Seekonk

Homero Lima

Masters of Excellence 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015
Danielle Samoorian, Client Care Specialist, Herb Chambers Honda of Seekonk

Danielle Samoorian

Client Care Specialist

April 25, 2017

"WOW FACTOR"

- S. Marzilli

Over the last few months, on and off, my husband and I have been searching for a new car for me. We have gone to countless dealers, had some terrible experiences, some good, but mostly mediocre. My husband did research about a particular car, which Herb Chambers Honda of Seekonk had two. We were there just a few minutes when approached by the lovely Colby Ferreira. She provided world class service throughout our time with her, was relatable on a personal and professional level and overall did a phenomenal job getting me in the car I had desired for such a long time, able to drive off the lot that very day! I grabbed extra business cards to give to all of my friends/family/colleagues. After this experience I will never go anywhere else!!

April 25, 2017

"Quick new lease"

- Tad

My lease was coming to an end. Homer I was able to get me a new lease on a new car in just one day.

April 24, 2017

"amazing; helpful; repair"

- xinrong

Amazing experience at Herb Chamber! Tim Islip was incredibly kind, helpful and professional. He took care of everything, including the repair of our vehicle and dealing with the insurance company. We leased a brand-new Honda CRV last year from Herb Chamber and came back several times for services. I would highly recommend this dealer for buying or leasing a car. It also offers great and reliable service!

Used 2015 Fiat 500, $7988

2015 Fiat 500

New 2017 Honda Accord, $27913

New 2017 Honda Accord, $30923

New 2017 Honda Accord, $27913

• No Appointment Necessary
  • Pet Friendly (WooF)
  • Free wash and vac every service
  • Rental Car Service Onsite (Discounted Pricing)
  • Express Service (With Car Wash and Vac)
  • Free Drinks (Coffee, Tea, Soda, Water and Hot Chocolate)
Herb Chambers Honda of Seekonk, Seekonk, MA, 02771