Herb Chambers Honda of Seekonk

185 Taunton Ave,
Seekonk, Massachusetts 02771
Herb Chambers Honda of Seekonk Info
About Herb Chambers Honda of Seekonk

Welcome to Herb Chambers Honda of Seekonk. In Southeastern Massachusetts and Rhode Island, there is only one name that stands for excellence in automotive sales and service. That name is Herb Chambers.Our selection is second to none. You'll find us conveniently located on automobile row. Route 44, in Seekonk on the border of Rhode Island. You'll find that the Herb Chambers team is excited to serve you.No one will match our commitment to technical or customer service. At Herb Chambers Honda in Seekonk, the vision is "To be the best". Scott Birtles-General Manager

About Herb Chambers Honda of Seekonk Learn More

Sunday 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM

• No Appointment Necessary
  • Pet Friendly (WooF)
  • Free wash and vac every service
  • Rental Car Service Onsite (Discounted Pricing)
  • Express Service (With Car Wash and Vac)
  • Free Drinks (Coffee, Tea, Soda, Water and Hot Chocolate)
Lynn From Dartmouth
8/27/2015

"Buying at Herb Chambers in Seekonk"

Walking into the dealership and being met by Colby was what made my mind up that , this is where and from whom I will purchase my car. Colby has a great knowledge of the Honda products and most importantly how to treat people. She is a person of her word and does not waste your time. When she was able to answer all my questions and carry though on every word she said... I knew she was a great person to put my trust in. Buying my new 2015 CRV was a great experience and would surely recommend dealing with Colby when buying your next car.... Great Job Colby!!!!!

Finmary
8/21/2015

"Immedate attention , couteous communication, streamlined pro"

I had a very positive experience with your dealership, beginning with the quick response from Sindy last night, The careful and considerate attention of Rancier, taking me through the sales, trade-in and new car purchasing process with relative ease. The gentleman who explained all the technilogical bells and whistles of the vehicle was excellent also.

Not sure of the tech guys name

Michael A
8/20/2015

"great dealership / outstanding service department."

Great dealership but the main reason I go there to have all three of my cars serviced is due to the outstanding service department lead by Victor. I have been having my vehicles serviced here fro over 7 years and the main reason is due to Victor and his ethical, professional and hospitable 5 star attitude each and every time. His team is great and always shows care and honest feedback on what we need for our automobiles. Thank you Michael A.

Victor - Service Manager

dlr53
8/19/2015

"2012 Honda crv"

Great experience. Rancier was very helpful, car was ready days before i expected to bring it home. Paul Zito was very helpful too. Would buy from them again.

RighteousDiego
8/15/2015

"Greatest Experience To-Date!"

I was recently put in the unfortunate position of having had my car totaled due to a recent storm that swept my area, so I had to start car shopping again. I went to quite a few places, driving as far as 2 hours out of my way in search of a Honda, when at last I came to Herb Chambers of Seekonk. From moment one I could tell that Cliff really wanted to help - he was NOT just in it for the money! After discussing the situation, we looked into what I soon realized was going to be the perfect car for me. We took it out for a test-drive, and he already had a GREAT route in mind that would cover all the important aspects one should look into when doing a test-drive (out of all the tests I'd done that day, this was the first time the Sales person seemed to know what they were doing), and it was even a nice, scenic drive, too. As I drove the route, he pointed out the various features and answered all of the questions I'd had - even answering ones I hadn't yet thought of, but were rather important. After leaving, I knew I had to get that car, and it had to be from Cliff. I looked into my finances (and the check I'd gotten from my insurance) and called back to let him know I'd be in Friday to pay for and pick up the car. Once I got there (with the plates/registration/insurance from the previous car), we went over the paperwork, as well as any other questions I'd had, and Cliff set me up with Kevin who helped me go through the settings in the car with me (rather than leaving me to my own devices and hoping for the best) - he even helped me sync my phone to the Bluetooth system in the car. It'd been a while since I'd been in the market for a car, but from beginning to end (when dealing with Herb Chambers) Cliff absolutely made it a wonderful experience, and from the time he became involved Kevin was also very helpful and friendly. I have already passed along my story to my friends and family - as well as anyone that'll listen that may be in the market for a Honda in the near future - recommending that they go to Herb Chambers in Seekonk and, if possible, ask for Cliff.

lanceri
8/07/2015

"Great experience with no pressure!"

Bought a 2012 Honda Civic EX. Sale was completed very quickly. This was the second used Honda Civic we bought this year from the same dealer. I would recommend Herb Chambers to somebody looking for a good car. Thanks. Rancier.

Anna
8/05/2015

"Purchased a 2015 Honda Accord Sport with no pressure "

Had a great experience when shopping for a new car. Our salesman, Rancier Matos was awesome; very knowledgeable, professional and friendly and best of all no pressure! Also like to thank Kevin Raymond who took the time to explain in detail all the functions on the car! He was very patient, professional and extremely knowledgeable! On a scale of 1 - 10, I give them both a 10, great experience! This was the second car we have purchased in two years and will continue to recommend this dealership to family and friends.

Richard
8/03/2015

"The Service Department that cares"

The service department at Herb Chambers took a bad situation and turned into a great experience. The entire staff should be commended for their hard work to make the customer happy. I will always have my car serviced there.

Kate Amandolla Tom Service director

August 04, 2015

Richard: Thank you for your review of Malaine Costa and Herb Chambers Honda of Seekonk. We are glad to hear that your experience with us was a great one. Please feel free to contact Myself or Malaine anytime should you have any questions or concerns. Thanks again, Scott Birtles ~ General Manager

Crosstour11
8/02/2015

"I was lied to about a pre owned car"

I called about a pre-owned car, I told the lady specifically please don't lie to me about the car, I dont want to drive almost 2 hours only to find out the car is all banged up. She said nope its got a couple scratches but nothing that wont buff out. I arrive and find the car is all banged up, has dents that will require a body shop to pull out, deep scratches down to bare metal, the car was filthy inside, dog hair everywhere, pine tree needles all through the hatch area, the car rattled inside in the hatch area during the test drive. Needless to say I left very pissed off, I hate being lured in and lied to by dealerships. Buyer beware here.

August 03, 2015

I'd like to thank you for taking the time to give me this feedback for Honda of Seekonk. I understand that you had a less-than-positive when shopping for a vehicle with us, and I'd like to apologize to you for that. As a Herb Chambers dealership we value the customer's experience above all else, and are constantly looking for ways to improve our processes to make sure that everyone who visits our dealership is 100% satisfied. Clearly we did not deliver on that goal with your visit. Thank you again for bringing it to my attention. If I can help in any way please reach out to (508)336-7100 or email me scott@herbchambers.com Scott Birtles – General Manager

Kennees
8/02/2015

"Service"

I had my 2015 serviced at the store. My was for 10. I was out of there by 11. Car was washed after having the first oil change. Very professional. Good deal using the coupons they sent me. I recommend Herb Chambers

Kelvin Almonte

August 04, 2015

Kennees: Thank you for your review of Herb Chambers Honda of Seekonk. We appreciate your kind words and hope to see you again soon. Thanks, Scott Birtles ~ General Manager

Reviews of Rancier Matos