Herb Chambers Honda of Seekonk

185 Taunton Ave, Seekonk, Massachusetts 02771

Danny Reyes, Sales Consultant - Dealerrater Certified, Herb Chambers Honda of Seekonk

Sales Consultant - Dealerrater Certified

Sales and Leasing Consultant

August 16, 2017

"Thank you Danny!!!!"

- Alex401

This was the first time purchasing a vehicle at a dealership. Danny was the person that got to help me out and let me tell you what an experience I had it was awesome. With Danny's help I was able to find a perfect car for me. Thanks again Danny for your help.

August 14, 2017

"Happiest Camper On Earth"

- csherms7

Stacey DaRosa was phenomenal! After discussing what I wanted from a vehicle, she quickly found a car that fit all of my needs and wants. Never did I think I was going to fall in love with a Honda Civic but here I am, 24/7, obsessively talking about my new baby to all of my friends and family. Shopping for a car could not have been easier. Overall, I'm highly satisfied with her service. 5/5 :)

Stacey Darosa

August 14, 2017

"Thanks, Danny!!"

- Chris and Rachel

After having some not-so-great experiences at other dealerships, we were a bit hesitant about taking the plunge when we realized we needed a new car. Danny immediately eased any fears and doubts we had about the car-buying and -leasing process. It was a smooth transaction from start to finish thanks to him! We can't thank Danny enough and love our new Honda Accord Sport SE!

New 2017 Honda CR-V, $32535

New 2017 Honda Pilot, $39345

2017 Honda Pilot

• No Appointment Necessary
  • Pet Friendly (WooF)
  • Free wash and vac every service
  • Rental Car Service Onsite (Discounted Pricing)
  • Express Service (With Car Wash and Vac)
  • Free Drinks (Coffee, Tea, Soda, Water and Hot Chocolate)
Herb Chambers Honda of Seekonk, Seekonk, MA, 02771