Heritage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Parkville

9219 Harford Rd,
Baltimore, Maryland 21234
Heritage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Parkville Info
About Heritage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Parkville

Here at Heritage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Parkville we were built with one mission, “To provide amenities to guarantee customer satisfaction before, during, and after the sale of our great Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, and Ram cars, trucks, and SUVs.” That’s why our primary concern is the satisfaction of our customers not only here in the Parkville area, but also to our neighbors in Baltimore, Bel Air, and Towson. We offer one of the most comprehensive parts and service departments with the #1 Parts Team in D.C., Maryland, and Virginia serving all your Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, or Ram repairs, service, and maintenance needs! We are conveniently located at Harford Road and Richmond Avenue and 695 Exit 31. Our online Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, and Ram dealership web site was created to enhance the buying experience for each and every one of our internet customers. We look forward to meeting you, our new friends, at Heritage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Parkville and come see why we are rated #1 in the Mid-Atlantic region for reputation, honesty, and trustworthiness. Our commitment to customer service is second to none and that’s why our Parkville Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram dealership is one of the premier Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, and Ram dealers in the state of Maryland! Please feel free to call us at (877) 402-7005 and remember that here at Heritage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Parkville, we believe in integrity and giving you a good value for your hard-earned money. So stop by and give us a chance to share our experience and inventory with you in a no-hassle environment that is sure to ease you into the seat of your very own Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, or Ram from Heritage.

About Heritage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Parkville

Aubrey897
4/19/2015

"Efficient, Productive, and Easy"

Heritage Dealership has impeccable customer service and makes sure to best fit your needs with the car you are looking for. They offer a wide selection of cars and are one of the first to get new releases and vehicles when they first come out. Our car salesman Shawn Jeffries made our purchase easy and made sure to be up front and honest about all prices and functions of the vehicles we were considering buying. He was able to get us the prices we needed while also being a delight to work with. Heritage is one of the best car dealership we've ever been to and we highly recommend this being your first choice when looking to buy a vehicle of any sort.

April 20, 2015

Good morning! In response to your review, I want to take the time to thank you for praising our dealership. Heritage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Parkville works extremely hard to ensure a satisfying visit for each and every customer and we take pride in the fact that you’ve provided us with exceptional positive feedback. Please don’t hesitate to call or stop in anytime should you need any further services. Thank you again and have a great day!

Pk123
4/19/2015

"Great experience!"

We bought a 2015 caravan with the help of Jim Dinges. He walked us through everything and responded to emails quickly. He really went above and beyond of any other salesman we have worked with. I would recommend Heritage Chrysler Dodge and Jeep, and Jim Dinges to anyone.

Jim Dinges

April 20, 2015

Thanks so much for your positive feedback! We were very glad to assist you in your purchasing experience. I hope you and your family enjoy your new 2015 Caravan! Moving forward, please do not hesitate to stop by for a visit should you need any maintenance services performed. We would love to see you! Thank you again and have a great day.

Bob O
4/08/2015

"Good experance, exceptionally long completion time"

Granted we went there on a Saturday Afternoon at the end of the month but we had an appointment. It took almost 5 hours to complete the transaction. The Salesman was very appoligetic for the delays but the day dragged on. Go on an off time, Monday, Tuesday or Wenesday. The personnel were very nice.

April 10, 2015

Thank you for the positive review, we're happy to hear your experience with our staff was a good one. Please contact us if you have any questions about your new vehicle.

Lachae08
2/11/2015

"Professional , speedy and amazing !!"

I loved my service at Heritage VW of Parkville. My sales Team, Melissa , I love ! Mitch , Chad , all of the guys over there were great. They had my best interest at hand and I amhughly satisfied with my decision. Car shopping is a hassle but they made the process as smooth as can be , handled all the dirty work and made me extremely happy. Will be sending other potential buyers their way.

Melissa Cole , Mitch

February 12, 2015

Greetings Lachae08! Thank you for stopping by Heritage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Parkville. We sincerely appreciate your thoughtful review and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with our team. We hope to see you soon!

Lisa
12/31/2014

"Good Job Fred Levitt"

Fred answered every question we had and he was very knowledgeable about his product. I believe we received the best deal possible and my Mom absolutely loves the Chrysler. Thank you Fred, good job!

Fred Levitt

January 05, 2015

Thank you for your review Lisa We appreciate your feedback and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with Fred and the team! Hope you visit us soon

Robert Arneson
12/13/2014

"Best Ever!!"

This had to be best ever experience in Dealer/Sales Manager/Trade in when purchasing our new 2015 White Jeep Grand Cherokee Altitude. Mike Kydd and Company have made me a customer for life.There was a small problem involving a discount, but we were able to negotiate a agreeable alternative. I will be coming back to purchase my Renagade when they are available to order. -Thanks again guy's!! Rob and Shelly.

December 15, 2014

Thank you for your heartfelt response, Rob and Shelly. We appreciate your business and strive to maintain a high standard of customer satisfaction. We are pleased to hear that Mike, Bob, and Brad lead you to your new 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee Altitude, and we will certainly share your feedback with them. Please do not hesitate to call or pop back in to see us at Heritage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Parkville. Thank you again, Rob and Shelly, and have a great day!

Terri Bush
11/19/2014

"Back again"

I first purchased my car from Heritage in May 2012 and was very happy with what I purchased. Mike Kydd was my salesperson. He wasn' one of those pushy salesperson that you find at some dealership's. He was very friendly and explained everything to me step by step until I fully understood the process. My car was involved in an hit and run on November 3, 2014 and was totaled. The first person I thought about was Mike Kydd. I gave him a call and told him my situation and made an appointment to meet with him on November 11, 2014. I left there in a 2015 Dodge Dart limited. I also met with Mitch I don't know his last. Mike and Mitch's professionalism and courtesy was exceptional!!! I will continue to come back to Heritage to buy my car as long as you people working for you like Mike Kydd and Mitch. Grateful Customer T. Bush

Mitch

November 20, 2014

Greetings Terri Bush! Thank you for stopping by Heritage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Parkville. We sincerely appreciate your thoughtful review and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with our team. We hope to see you soon!

zalms73
11/14/2014

"Great Experience"

What a great experience! I priced out my 2014 Durango through TruCar and received a call from Randal Melvin at Heritage Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram in Parkville. After trading calls for a few days, he presented me with a great lease deal that was significantly cheaper than everywhere else (including "lease houses" in NY) with no money down. Since Randall was leaving early that day, he set me up with Jim Dinges. Not only was Jim a pleasure to work with, he found creative ways to save me more money (on his own - I didn't even ask!). Car buying can be a real hassle, and Randall, Jim and Doug (Business/Finance Manager) made the process simple, easy and enjoyable. They have a customer for life.

Randall Melvin, Jim Dinges, Doug Mrockowski

November 14, 2014

zalms73, thanks so much for your positive feedback! Randall Melvin, Jim and Doug were very glad to assist you in your purchasing experience. I hope you are enjoying your new 2014 Dodge Duragngo! Moving forward, please do not hesitate to stop by for a visit should you need any maintenance services performed. We would love to see you! Thank you again zalms73 and have a great day. www.facebook.com/heritagechryslerjeepdodgeramparkville

biggdawgg7455
10/14/2014

"my video recording of before & after are identicle "

I dropped my truck off at night ,took video of everything that was supposed to be dealt with, next night I pick it up ,everything the same , I made up a lie by saying you only rotated 2 front TIRES to try & catch them, well boy did they step right in that pile , proof of video at location @ drop off & pick up ,would change their whole story in a court of law .

GM & service writer

biggdawgg7455
9/29/2014

"FRAUDALANT WARRANTY WORK ,NOT DONE."

on 9/23/14 i had my new RAM 1500 express ,7000 miles on it ,brought in for an appointment,to have new radio installed,due to it not working after the transmitter recall did not work on my uconnect5 , plus on the ticket were 2 other thing that were covered under warranty that i asked them to do, 1)front end alignment & 2)rotate all 4 tires, due to bad alignment. well later that evening i picked up my RAM & 1;no alignment was ever done, & 4 wheel tire rotation was not done either, AS STATED ON SERVICE BILL AS BEING COMPLETED !. HOW DO I KNOW , I MARKED ALL 4 WHEELS INSIDE RIM WITH NUMBERS ,1,2,3,4 .starting at front driver-side wheel,then right front ,then right rear & finally left rear being number 4 . the reason i did this is ,i had a bad experience with mile one in 2011 & won against them on the Magnuson Moss Act of 1975. ( LEMON LAW) I HAVE BEEN SPEAKING TO Matt Beckmann service dept. manager. now since they fraudulently claimed warranty work that was not done & deceived me, it's that time to retain a lawyer, anyone else who reads this , look up MAGNUSON MOSS ACT OF 1975.

MATT BECKMANN

October 01, 2014

biggdawgg7455, I have since pulled Service Order and the notes on the hard copy state, in the technicians handwriting, “left to right rotation to counter tread wear”. Your copy of the Repair Order states that we performed a tire rotation. We should have done a better job explaining that we rotated the front tires only and why. We did perform the Alignment as requested and have an alignment printout attached to the Work Order that shows the “before and after”. The radio as well was replaced although I understand the Compass feature is not operating properly. Both of the latter repairs were performed under the vehicle’s Warranty. Thanks for speaking with our General Manager on the phone. We’ve have made arrangements for your return on October the 11th to make any needed corrections to your vehicle. Thanks for sharing your concern and allowing us to resolve this for you. Thank you, Matt Beckmann Service/Parts Director Heritage Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram / Volkswagen Direct-410-663-7270

Reviews of Shawn  Jeffries