Heritage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Parkville

9219 Harford Rd,
Baltimore, Maryland 21234
Heritage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Parkville Info
About Heritage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Parkville

Here at Heritage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Parkville we were built with one mission, “To provide amenities to guarantee customer satisfaction before, during, and after the sale of our great Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, and Ram cars, trucks, and SUVs.” That’s why our primary concern is the satisfaction of our customers not only here in the Parkville area, but also to our neighbors in Baltimore, Bel Air, and Towson. We offer one of the most comprehensive parts and service departments with the #1 Parts Team in D.C., Maryland, and Virginia serving all your Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, or Ram repairs, service, and maintenance needs! We are conveniently located at Harford Road and Richmond Avenue and 695 Exit 31. Our online Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, and Ram dealership web site was created to enhance the buying experience for each and every one of our internet customers. We look forward to meeting you, our new friends, at Heritage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Parkville and come see why we are rated #1 in the Mid-Atlantic region for reputation, honesty, and trustworthiness. Our commitment to customer service is second to none and that’s why our Parkville Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram dealership is one of the premier Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, and Ram dealers in the state of Maryland! Please feel free to call us at (877) 402-7005 and remember that here at Heritage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Parkville, we believe in integrity and giving you a good value for your hard-earned money. So stop by and give us a chance to share our experience and inventory with you in a no-hassle environment that is sure to ease you into the seat of your very own Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, or Ram from Heritage.

About Heritage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Parkville

Cteacher
9/22/2016

"Awesome Experience"

I found my dream car and Brian Perry at Heritage Jeep in Parkville mad the experience fun and painless. It was great because when we found the car there was something that was not exactly what I wanted but they bent over backwards to make it work for me. I was in and out. I will be a loyalty buyer here for a long time. Thanks for the incredible service, Mr. Perry!

Brian Perry

September 23, 2016

Hi. We are glad to hear that you were happy with Brain Perry- that kind of feedback can go a long way. Heritage Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and RAM Parkville appreciates your considerate review, and we really appreciate you sharing your personal experience with us. If you should need any further assistance with a future vehicle purchase and/or service, we would love to help. Thanks so much, Heritage Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and RAM Parkville

lvjcg6
9/22/2016

"It was awesome! Shawn Jeffries is the best!"

It was great. Mr. Shawn Jeffries really worked with me on finding my dream jeep and it kept it smooth sailing the whole way. I'm glad I decided to go there in the end. He rally made the experience.

September 23, 2016

Heritage Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and RAM Parkville is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one. We welcome you to stay in touch so that we may answer any further questions you may have about your new Jeep. It was our pleasure assisting you in selecting the perfect vehicle and we look forward to hearing from you in the future!

Jeep Ladies
9/21/2016

"One of the BEST car buying experiences I've ever had!"

Shawn was very knowledgeable, friendly and professional. We explained what we were looking for and the expected price and he worked with us to make it happen. Shawn and the finance department really went the extra mile to make sure we got a great deal. We are completely satisfied and will be doing business with Heritage Parkville for a long time! I would recommend Shawn and Heritage Parkville to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle!

September 23, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to review us! Heritage Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and RAM Parkville strives to provide an exceptional experience for all customers and it gives us great pleasure to know that your visit was a superior one. Your response is exemplary of why good customer service is an integral part of a company’s success. Thank you again for the wonderful feedback.

cordak
9/19/2016

"Thanks, Shawn!"

As a first time buyer, I had the greatest experience at Heritage with Shawn. He was patient and honest, and helped me understand the ins and outs of the car buying process. He made what could have been a very stressful process go very smoothly. So glad I came to Heritage and was able to work with him, and love the Renegade!

September 23, 2016

Good afternoon! Heritage Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and RAM Parkville is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one! We are also pleased that Shawn Jeffries was able to assist you with your new Jeep Renegade purchase. As you settle in to your new vehicle, please do not hesitate to stop by for a regular checkup! Thank you again for the highly praised review.

kenjo
9/15/2016

"Purchased a Grand Cherokee 75th Anniversary!"

Called Shawn Jeffries on the phone and told him I wanted a jeep grand cherokee. He found the exact one I was looking for and called me back. Everything went very smoothly and I got the vehicle I wanted and a great deal!! Will definitely recommend all my family and friends to go to Heritage. They are up front and great to work with!!

September 23, 2016

Hi- Heritage Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and RAM Parkville would like to congratulate you on your new Jeep Grand Cherokee! We truly appreciate your business and strive to maintain a high standard of customer satisfaction. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions! Thank you again and have a great day.

tchavis6
9/12/2016

"Shawn is the man!"

Walked into Heritage and had no idea where to even begin. Met Shawn and everything was smooth sailing from there. He has an awesome personality, tells it like it is and goes above and beyond. Thanks to Shawn I am now the proud owner of a 2016 Jeep Cherokee Latitude. Will definitely recommend family and friends.

September 23, 2016

Thank you for your heartfelt response. We appreciate your business and strive to maintain a high standard of customer satisfaction. We are pleased to hear that Shawn Jefferies lead you to your new 2016, Jeep Cherokee, and we will certainly share your feedback with him. Please do not hesitate to call or pop back in to see us at Heritage Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and RAM Parkville. Thank you again and have a great day!

LW
9/11/2016

"Purchased a Jeep !"

Everyone was so nice. They worked with me and went above and beyond to help me purchase my vehicle! Thank you for jumping through hoops to find a rhino Jeep!

September 23, 2016

Thanks so much for your positive feedback! We were very glad to assist you in your purchasing experience. I hope you and your family enjoy your new Jeep! Moving forward, please do not hesitate to stop by for a visit should you need any maintenance services performed. We would love to see you! Thank you again and have a great day.

Josh Watson
9/09/2016

"Excellent Customer Service"

I recently purchased a 2016 Jeep Patriot from Shawn Jeffries and I was very happy with the customer service and sales skills Shawn displayed. He was very personal and not overbearing, which made me feel as if he cared about truly getting me a good deal and not just selling me a car quickly. He took time to work with me and was very patient in the process. Two thumbs up Shawn!

September 23, 2016

Heritage Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and RAM Parkville is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one. We welcome you to stay in touch so that we may answer any further questions you may have about your new 2016 Jeep Patriot. It was our pleasure assisting you in selecting the perfect vehicle and we look forward to hearing from you in the future!

Robert Meloni
9/08/2016

"Oil change and service inspection!"

Called with last minute request for oil change prior to trip. Really appreciate that Dave Phelps was able to get me in and out very timely manner. He reviewed the service inspection and I was on my way!

Dave Phelps

September 23, 2016

Thank you Robert Meloni for taking the time to review us! Heritage Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and RAM Parkville strives to provide an exceptional experience for all customers and it gives us great pleasure to know that your visit was a superior one. Your response is exemplary of why good customer service is an integral part of a company’s success. Thank you for the wonderful feedback and be sure to visit us again soon.

Alwaysart
9/05/2016

"No games or tactics!"

We knew we eventually wanted to buy a Jeep Wrangler, but Shawn is the reason we bought right away. He is patient, thorough and extremely knowledgeable. There was no need to contemplate a purchase from him because all our questions were answered fully with a friendly and no nonsense manner. His suggestions were based solely on what was a good fit for our family, which is why we will be back when we begin helping our children purchase cars.

September 23, 2016

Thank you for your heartfelt response. We appreciate your business and strive to maintain a high standard of customer satisfaction. We are pleased to hear that Shawn Jeffries lead you to your new Jeep Wrangler, and we will certainly share your feedback with him. Please do not hesitate to call or pop back in to see us at Heritage Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and RAM Parkville. Thank you again and have a great day!

Reviews of Shawn  Jeffries