Heritage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Parkville

Mike Kydd

March 25, 2017

"Heritage CDJR wins!"

- proharp18

I am happy to write a glowing report regarding m recent purchase of a 2017 Chrysler Pacifica from Heritage CDJR, Parkville. My sales agent was Mr. Brian Perry. Very personable, very professional. Knew all of his material and answered my many questions quite satisfactorily. I did not feel pressured in any way, and I am grateful for the amount of time he was willing to devote to me as a customer. As I elected not to offer a trade, Mr. Perry was even so accomodating as to have my new vehicle delivered to my front door. I would not hesitate to recommend Heritage CDJR to anyone for their next vehicular purchase. Be sure to ask for Brian Perry, and tell him "Wally" sent you.

March 19, 2017

"Great Expeirence "

- Alvin Sheely

Best easiest buying process ever. Brian Perry made it a first rate transaction. My wife hates the car buying process but even she agreed it was the smoothest ever. Great truck at an unbelievable price and great intrest rate. Have already directed 2 friends to Brian.

March 10, 2017

"Buying my dream car "

- John Biemer

I would like to thank Edmund Turner , Ed did a great job and treated me like a true friend . All the sales staff did an excellent job , My 2015 Charger R/T Plus , far exceeded my expectations !!! Love it , Getting new Air intake installed by there shop tomorrow. Gtreat service !

New 2014 Jeep Patriot, $16022