Heritage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Parkville

9219 Harford Rd,
Baltimore, Maryland 21234
Heritage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Parkville Info
About Heritage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Parkville

Here at Heritage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Parkville we were built with one mission, “To provide amenities to guarantee customer satisfaction before, during, and after the sale of our great Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, and Ram cars, trucks, and SUVs.” That’s why our primary concern is the satisfaction of our customers not only here in the Parkville area, but also to our neighbors in Baltimore, Bel Air, and Towson. We offer one of the most comprehensive parts and service departments with the #1 Parts Team in D.C., Maryland, and Virginia serving all your Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, or Ram repairs, service, and maintenance needs! We are conveniently located at Harford Road and Richmond Avenue and 695 Exit 31. Our online Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, and Ram dealership web site was created to enhance the buying experience for each and every one of our internet customers. We look forward to meeting you, our new friends, at Heritage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Parkville and come see why we are rated #1 in the Mid-Atlantic region for reputation, honesty, and trustworthiness. Our commitment to customer service is second to none and that’s why our Parkville Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram dealership is one of the premier Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, and Ram dealers in the state of Maryland! Please feel free to call us at (877) 402-7005 and remember that here at Heritage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Parkville, we believe in integrity and giving you a good value for your hard-earned money. So stop by and give us a chance to share our experience and inventory with you in a no-hassle environment that is sure to ease you into the seat of your very own Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, or Ram from Heritage.

About Heritage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Parkville

Kevin
6/28/2015

"Awesome customer service!"

Steve Jukubik was amazing to work with and very knowledgeable. Even ran across the street to grab a drink for my fiance, showing awesome character. Highly recommended!! I'm very happy with my purchase. Thank you!

Steve Jakubik

RsparksMD65
6/12/2015

"Superb!"

I have purchased over 5 cars now from Heritage! Each time with Salesman Shawn Jeffries. Absolutely no hassle and outstanding service. Mr. Jeffries ever leaves, oh my!!!! Finance person was awesome as well! :) Kudos to a wonderful staff!

June 15, 2015

Thanks so much for the kind comments! We are delighted to hear that Shawn Jeffries was able to assist you in your car buying experience! Come by and see us again for your first routine servicing! www.facebook.com/HeritageCJDRamParkville

merle007
5/27/2015

"An Excellent Experience"

I am so pleased with my truck-buying experience at the Heritage Chrylser Dodge Jeep Ram Dealership in Parkville. Nancy Fawsy, my salesperson delivered outstanding customer service. She was able to provide 2 viable options for me and when the more costly option caused me to hesitate, she had no compunctions about researching and giving the the numbers for the more affordable option. She was patient, knowledgeable and went out of her way to ensure my complete satisfaction with the deal. This is the first time in my car-buying experience that I experienced absolutely no pressure. I would be remiss in not extending thanks and appreciation to managers Randall Melvin, Jacob Caldwell and Bob Mazurek who were also a part of this pleasant experience. I cannot say enough good things about this dealership and recommend it without reservations to anyone wishing to experience stress-free car buying.

Nancy Fawsy, Jacob Caldwell

June 01, 2015

Heritage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Parkville is delighted to hear that your truck buying experience was a memorable one. We welcome you to stay in touch so that we may answer any further questions you may have about your new truck. It was our pleasure assisting you in selecting the perfect vehicle and we look forward to hearing from you in the future! www.facebook.com/HeritageCJDRamParkville

nick1010
5/13/2015

"Going the Extra Mile"

I made an online inquiry for a Jeep Wrangler I was interested in. The Parkville Heritage store called me to set up an appointment with their salesman, Shawn Jeffries, one of the coolest and most efficient sales guys I've ever dealt with. Not only did he find me the car I wanted -- color, features, price, but had it shipped from another dealer. When it took a while for the car to be delivered, the dealership suggested we visit the restaurant across the road for dinner, and they would pick up the tab, which they did. But that's not all. The Jeep I bought is a dream, but after I opened the sunroof the next day, I couldn't get it to button back down. I drove to a closer Jeep dealer, and, believe it or not, they couldn't help me. I guess that because I didn't buy from that exact lot, they had no responsibility as a Jeep dealer to help me. So I drove back to see Shawn. In 2 minutes he showed me exactly what to do to get the sunroof closed. What a guy. I'll be a fan for life.

Bob Mrokowski

June 01, 2015

Hi nick1010 - Heritage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Parkville would like to congratulate you on your new Jeep Wrangler! We truly appreciate your business and strive to maintain a high standard of customer satisfaction. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions! Thank you again nick1010 and have a great day. www.facebook.com/HeritageCJDRamParkville

Bruce Luchansky
5/05/2015

"Great Dealership; Great Staff"

I never expected that I would be motivated to write a review of a car dealership, but I find myself in that unexpectedly pleasant position. I just leased a Dodge Charger from Heritage Dodge in Parkville, and my experience was superb. I began looking for the right replacement for my 2000 Avalon more than a year ago, while the Avalon still had some life in it. I did not want to be in a position where I had to find a replacement in a hurry and not be able to consider all my options. I came to Heritage because it is close to my home, and I was fortunate enough to be greeted by salesman Chad Edwards. Even though I did not want to buy a car immediately, Chad took all the time in the world with me just as if I was a current customer -- he educated me about the different vehicles that might suit me, he allowed me to test drive all the vehicles I wanted to, and he answered all of my questions patiently and knowledgeably. When I came back months later and thought I was ready to buy, he spent a lot of time trying to locate the exact vehicle I wanted. Personal circumstances interrupted my plans to buy at that time. Yet when I returned several additional months later, Chad was just as courteous and professional as ever. We reexamined what was available, and in the end, I decided to lease rather than buy. Once again, he took the time to walk through my options, find the vehicle I wanted, get it over to the dealership promptly, and finalize the deal. He was great, and the dealership was great. The showroom is clean, well lit, and friendly. Every person I met there was professional and service oriented. The Finance Manager Jacob Cardwell did a great job going through my paperwork with me and explaining my add on options quickly and painlessly. And I LOVE my car. I am a 54-year old father of 6 with 2 grandchildren who loves to drive. I leased a 2015 Granite Charger SXT AWD with the Rallye Sports package. The 300 hp and sports suspension are amazing on the road -- especially when I throw the car into "Sports" mode -- yet the cabin is so spacious that it serves as the mid-size sedan that I must have (considering the size of my family). Although I initially was disappointed at Dodge's 2015 styling changes from the more muscular 2012-2014 version of the Charger, I have come to appreciate the change. Perhaps it's just the blacked-out grill, but there is something pleasantly menacing about the front of this car that has offset my initial disappointment over the rounded lines of its tail. Thanks for a great car-leasing experience, Heritage and Chad. All the best, Bruce Luchansky

Jacob Cardwell

June 01, 2015

Bruce Luchansky, thanks so much for your positive feedback! We were very glad to assist you in your purchasing experience. I hope you and your family enjoy your new 2015 Charger SXT with the Rallye Sports package! Moving forward, please do not hesitate to stop by for a visit should you need any maintenance services performed. We would love to see you! Thank you again Bruce and have a great day. www.facebook.com/HeritageCJDRamParkville

Aubrey897
4/19/2015

"Efficient, Productive, and Easy"

Heritage Dealership has impeccable customer service and makes sure to best fit your needs with the car you are looking for. They offer a wide selection of cars and are one of the first to get new releases and vehicles when they first come out. Our car salesman Shawn Jeffries made our purchase easy and made sure to be up front and honest about all prices and functions of the vehicles we were considering buying. He was able to get us the prices we needed while also being a delight to work with. Heritage is one of the best car dealership we've ever been to and we highly recommend this being your first choice when looking to buy a vehicle of any sort.

April 20, 2015

Good morning! In response to your review, I want to take the time to thank you for praising our dealership. Heritage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Parkville works extremely hard to ensure a satisfying visit for each and every customer and we take pride in the fact that you’ve provided us with exceptional positive feedback. Please don’t hesitate to call or stop in anytime should you need any further services. Thank you again and have a great day!

Pk123
4/19/2015

"Great experience!"

We bought a 2015 caravan with the help of Jim Dinges. He walked us through everything and responded to emails quickly. He really went above and beyond of any other salesman we have worked with. I would recommend Heritage Chrysler Dodge and Jeep, and Jim Dinges to anyone.

Jim Dinges

April 20, 2015

Thanks so much for your positive feedback! We were very glad to assist you in your purchasing experience. I hope you and your family enjoy your new 2015 Caravan! Moving forward, please do not hesitate to stop by for a visit should you need any maintenance services performed. We would love to see you! Thank you again and have a great day.

Bob O
4/08/2015

"Good experance, exceptionally long completion time"

Granted we went there on a Saturday Afternoon at the end of the month but we had an appointment. It took almost 5 hours to complete the transaction. The Salesman was very appoligetic for the delays but the day dragged on. Go on an off time, Monday, Tuesday or Wenesday. The personnel were very nice.

April 10, 2015

Thank you for the positive review, we're happy to hear your experience with our staff was a good one. Please contact us if you have any questions about your new vehicle.

Lachae08
2/11/2015

"Professional , speedy and amazing !!"

I loved my service at Heritage VW of Parkville. My sales Team, Melissa , I love ! Mitch , Chad , all of the guys over there were great. They had my best interest at hand and I amhughly satisfied with my decision. Car shopping is a hassle but they made the process as smooth as can be , handled all the dirty work and made me extremely happy. Will be sending other potential buyers their way.

Melissa Cole , Mitch

February 12, 2015

Greetings Lachae08! Thank you for stopping by Heritage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Parkville. We sincerely appreciate your thoughtful review and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with our team. We hope to see you soon!

Lisa
12/31/2014

"Good Job Fred Levitt"

Fred answered every question we had and he was very knowledgeable about his product. I believe we received the best deal possible and my Mom absolutely loves the Chrysler. Thank you Fred, good job!

Fred Levitt

January 05, 2015

Thank you for your review Lisa We appreciate your feedback and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with Fred and the team! Hope you visit us soon

Reviews of Shawn  Jeffries