Heritage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Parkville

Mike Kydd

February 19, 2017

"New Car Purchase"

- yogagrl99

Sales Rep, Brian Perry took the stress out of our purchasing experience. The process was easy and enjoyable thanks to his integrity. We love this dealership!

February 17, 2017

"Not Shawn's First Rodeo! Great Customer Service!!!"

- Migr8dognattyboh

This was my second time working with Shawn, as my son bought a Jeep from him a year ago, and I got to be part of the experience. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to others, as he is a man of his word and knows his stuff!!! Great customer experience!!! Debbi C

February 15, 2017

"Exceptional Service!!! "

- kbutts78

I went to Heritage Chrysler Jeep Dodge in search for a 2015 Ford Explorer after an accident I was involved in earlier this month. Rodger Shea, the Sales Consultant New Car Sales was by far the best sales person I've ever had. He made a very emotional experience fluid and seamless. Mr. Shea truly made a priority my needs as a customer. Although I had came for a used 2015 Ford Explorer, I left the dealership with a brand new 2017 Jeep Patriot Sport FWD. Even after the sale was finalized, Mr. Shea followed up and reminded if I had any issues, concerns or questions, I could contact him via email or business/cell line. I also received continual email follow up from Brad Scammell. It's been a long time since I have experienced such QUALITY and professional service as this. I totally recommend Heritage Jeep Parkville to anyone who is looking to purchase a new vehicle.

New 2014 Jeep Patriot, $16022