Heritage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Parkville

9219 Harford Rd,
Baltimore, Maryland 21234
Heritage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Parkville Info
About Heritage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Parkville

Here at Heritage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Parkville we were built with one mission, “To provide amenities to guarantee customer satisfaction before, during, and after the sale of our great Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, and Ram cars, trucks, and SUVs.” That’s why our primary concern is the satisfaction of our customers not only here in the Parkville area, but also to our neighbors in Baltimore, Bel Air, and Towson. We offer one of the most comprehensive parts and service departments with the #1 Parts Team in D.C., Maryland, and Virginia serving all your Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, or Ram repairs, service, and maintenance needs! We are conveniently located at Harford Road and Richmond Avenue and 695 Exit 31. Our online Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, and Ram dealership web site was created to enhance the buying experience for each and every one of our internet customers. We look forward to meeting you, our new friends, at Heritage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Parkville and come see why we are rated #1 in the Mid-Atlantic region for reputation, honesty, and trustworthiness. Our commitment to customer service is second to none and that’s why our Parkville Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram dealership is one of the premier Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, and Ram dealers in the state of Maryland! Please feel free to call us at (877) 402-7005 and remember that here at Heritage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Parkville, we believe in integrity and giving you a good value for your hard-earned money. So stop by and give us a chance to share our experience and inventory with you in a no-hassle environment that is sure to ease you into the seat of your very own Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, or Ram from Heritage.

About Heritage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Parkville

Orchidca5
1/22/2016

"New car with busted headlight "

1. Ran our credit three times when we have a score above 700. 2. New car had a busted headlight, could not even drive our new car because it was in the shop instead of offering a brand new car or additional benefits. 3. our brand new car was in the shop for 2 weeks!!! We had to call the main jeep headquarters to report how horrible heritage was handling their jeep client. 4. When they could not fix the headlight problem they finally offered us a new car but had to go back again sign paperwork and rerun out credit again. 5. They offered us nothing other than a lot of grief and terrible service. We called the main jeep headquarters and they offered us additional warranty. Shouldn't heritage be the ones offering this? 6. After this was all said and done, first time getting oil change terrible service again. Even set an appointment and still took two hours to get a measly oil change!!!!! They did not offer a drive back home, free oil change, or rent a car. Terrible service. Most awful car experience I ever had, handled us as if this was some 20 dollar purchase instead of 30,000 dollar purchase. Heritage handles their clients poorly. Never go there!!!!

January 29, 2016

Orchidca5, Thank you for your feedback about your purchase and service experience at Heritage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Parkville. I am sorry to hear about your disappointment. I would like to speak with you in greater detail about your experience. As agreed upon in our phone conversation, I will follow-up with you next week. Should you have additional questions or concerns, or would like to further discuss before then, please feel free to reach me the contact information below. Again, thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to speaking with you soon. Brad Scammell, General Manager, Heritage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Parkville Direct: 410-663-7131 Email: bscammell@mileone.com

kls
12/30/2015

"THE BEST SALES PERSON THAT I HAVE DELT WITH IN A LONG TIME."

My name is Karen and I had the pleasure of having Mitch the used car manager of I brought an used 2012 Nissan Frontier from Heritage of Parkville Mitch ( the used car manager was most helpful and patient with me through may continuous calls and question always polite and above all honest. He went over and beyond the call of duty gave me a great deal and made sure I was happy with the service. I will be purchasing next vehicle from them from start to finish it has been as educational experience Thank You so very much to personally

MITCH

Jeannie Krieger
12/14/2015

"Great Experience with Sales and Service Depts."

I bought my 2015 Jeep Wrangler in September. Mike gave me excellent service. He was straight forwarded, which I appreciated after going to many dealerships to find my Jeep. Good Customer Service is an important skill, and Mike exemplified this quality. He made the experience easy and hassle free. I would recommend Mike and this dealership. I also had my oil changed and Terry made the experience so easy. Everyone was very polite and courteous.

December 15, 2015

Good morning Jeannie Krieger. Thank you very much for your encouraging review of Heritage Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM Parkville! Customer satisfaction is a priority here at our dealership and we appreciate you sharing your positive feedback with us. We are pleased to hear that you have had a memorable car buying and service experience with us and we will certainly share your thoughts with Mike, Terry, and the team. If you should need any further vehicle assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us. Thanks again Jeannie Krieger and have a wonderful day!

estyr
11/12/2015

"Great car buying experience!"

I recently bought a jeep through the used department at the Parkville location. I went in with a very specific car in mind and at the time they didn't have the exact car I wanted so both Mitch and Serdar went above and beyond to search for exactly what I was looking for. While they were searching, they were constantly in touch with me letting me know how the search was going. within a few days they had a brought in three different jeeps that fit my criteria and I was able to choose the exact one I wanted. it was pressure free experience and was a breeze to deal with both of them. not only am i really happy with the car i purchased but I'm incredibly happy with the entire experience and would recommend them to everyone. ask for Mitch and Serdar when you go in to look for your next car! Esty

Serdar and Mitch

November 16, 2015

Hello estyr, Heritage Chrysler would like to sincerely thank you for taking your time to give us a complimentary review. We strive to provide excellent service to all of our customers and we love to know when we’ve succeeded. I will be sure to share your feedback with Mitch, Serdar, and the team! Thank you again for your review.

Wineseeker55
10/18/2015

"Best Dealership!!"

Wide selection of inventory. Received a quote on a durango prior to coming down from south jersey and had a preliminary number on our trade. Car was ready and salesman met us as we exited our vehicle. Trade was as expected and so was pricing on the durango. Everbody is a straight shooter here!

October 19, 2015

Greetings Wineseeker55, thank you for taking some time to share your positive experience with us .We are please to hear that most recent purchase and trade in experience was a pleasant one. Heritage Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM Parkville strives to provide each customer with superior customer service and takes pride in knowing your visit was a memorable one. Please feel to stay in-touch should you have an questions or information on your new Dodge Durango. Thank you again, and have a great day.

Happy Rich
10/09/2015

"Customer service during the purchase process"

Heritage Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM 9219 Harford Road, Parkville, MD 21234 Dear sir / Madam My name is Richard Koch and I had the pleasure of dealing with two of your employees while purchasing a Ram 1500 pickup. My first contact was with Sarah Herr through email contact. I found Sarah to be bright, knowledgeable and professional during our correspondence. I was dealing with several other agencies but Sarah stood out in my mind as a person I could trust to provide me with a true quote without hidden expenses. I purchased my Ram 1500 crew cab and not being a technical guru will figure out how to work all the buttons by next year. (Sarah did try to show me how to work the buttons) After I decided to make the purchase I spoke with Nancy Fawzy about the paperwork. Nancy was great explaining all the available options offered by Dodge and walked me right through the entire process without any problems. I had several questions and Nancy answered all of them and then asked if I had any questions about what she told me. Her demeanor and professionalism was an unexpected plus as I have purchased numerous vehicles throughout the years. I am responsible for over eighty employees and recognize excellent customer service skills and detail to perfection. Your organization is fortunate to have Sarah and Nancy as employees others can emulate to improve their career growth. Thank you for making the purchase of my Ram a memorable experience. Richard Koch

Sarah Herr and Nancy Fawzy

October 12, 2015

Greetings, Richard Koch. Thank you for taking some of your time to write this extremely thoughtful and complementary review. Reviews like your strengthen our commitment and drive to provide all of our customers with excellent customer service. We certainly appreciate and recognize employees that go above and beyond so wee will be sure to share your compliments with Sarah, Nancy, and the team. In the future should you have any questions or service needs for your new RAM 1500 please feel free to call or stop in, we would love to help. Thank you again Richard Koch, and have a great day.

ramman2108
9/15/2015

"Nothing but the best."

If you are seriously looking for an vehicle you need not look any further than a Heritage dealership. I picked up a 2015 Ram 1500 last week, Honestly I didn't know i was buying a truck until I got into the finance office. My Consultant was Mr. Mike Kydd absolutely great guy. We laughed and joked the entire time i was at the dealership. I went in knowing exactly what i wanted and he quickly found it for me. This is my 3rd vehicle from a Heritage dealership and Mr. Kydd reminded why I return to them, They Hire GREAT people!

September 17, 2015

ramman2108, thanks so much for your encouraging review. Heritage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Parkville works extremely hard to ensure a satisfying visit for each and every customer and we take pride in the fact that you’ve provided us with exceptional positive feedback. I will be sure to extend your kind comments to Mike as well! Moving forward, please do not hesitate to contact us should you need any future vehicle assistance. We would love to lend our support. Thank you again ramman2108 for the highly praised review!

fulton construction
9/08/2015

"A Great Experience "

Thank you for such a great experience! We are very satisfied with the purchase of our Ram 2500. Our salesman, Michael Kydd, was friendly, professional, and honest. We will definitely be back! Thanks!

Nancy Fenzy

September 09, 2015

Heritage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Parkville is pleased to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one! We are also happy that Michael was able to assist you in selecting your Ram 2500 and we will be sure to pass along your encouraging thoughts. If you should have any questions or are in need of any vehicle assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us. We would love to work with you again soon!

Tay1500
8/14/2015

"Outstanding service and professionalism "

Working with this dealership and Mr. Jeffries has absolutley changed my outlook in a positive way about working with dealerships. I was preparing myself for a fight over a brand new Ram 1500 that had caught my eyes however from the moment I shook hands with Mr. Jeffries I was taken care of. Through out the whole buying service he was direct, and ensured that anything and everything I was qualified for is what I got. On top of that, unlike most dealers who hide information or lie about stuff, Mr. Jeffries had nothing to hide and was very helpful in explaining the specifics, like details in the "Small print". Mr. Jeffries provided outstanding service, professional attitude, welcoming and educational car buying service, and I would highly recommend him to anyone that I know! Thank you so much!

August 17, 2015

Good morning Tay1500! We would like to sincerely thank you for taking the time to write such kind words about your car buying experience. At Heritage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Parkville, we work extremely hard to ensure a satisfying visit for all customers and it gives us great pleasure to know that Mr. Jeffries was able to provide that for you during your visit with us. I will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with him! Moving forward, if your new RAM 1500 should need any maintenance services performed, please do not hesitate to contact us. We would be happy to lend our support! Thank you again Tay1500 for the highly praised review and have a great day.

NDWSR
8/06/2015

"Easy to work with and fair"

I have bought multiple vehicles from Heritage and have always had a pleasant experience. The staff is pleasant, helpful, and very knowledgable. I will continue to go to Heritage first for all of my automotive purchasing.

Hal Perez

August 11, 2015

Thank you NDWSR for your earnest response! We are pleased to hear that your car buying experiences are always memorable with us at Heritage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions regarding your newly purchased vehicle. Thank you again NDWSR and we look forward to seeing you at your next visit!

Reviews of Mike Kydd