Heritage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Parkville

Bob  Mazurek, Sales, Heritage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Parkville

Bob Mazurek

4.2

April 20, 2017

"Best dealership in the country"

- Jeepgirl

If you've ever been disappointed with your current car dealer then come to my dealership Heritage Dodge in Parkville,Md the staff their are great and my sales person Jeff Webber is phenomenal in fact I've already referred several prospective customers to him he's caring knowledgeable and loves what he does which is readily seen by coworkers when I visit the store I feel like I'm walking through my own front door!

April 11, 2017

"Awesome! "

- Sarah

Brian Perry has been awesome. I had a bad experience at another dealership that I won't get into... but purchasing my new Jeep was smooth & courteous! Brian answered every question, and worked for me to get everything I wanted/ needed. He is awesome at sending reminders for service appointments and accommodating all my service needs. I have and will refer friends to him and will return when the day comes to get a new car again! Thank you!

April 07, 2017

"Kickass Experience"

- briand

My wife and I have purchased many cars since we have been married. Most times the experience has been difficult or frustrating and involves a lot of games. We did our research and looked at many cars before visiting Heritage in Parkville. The prices Heritage listed their used cars for were very competitive right off the bat. I initially spoke to Randall Melvin and when I explained what we wanted to see he moved cars around from other lots before we came in to make it convenient for us. Our salesman, Buddy Holmes, was fantastic. He has a lot of experience in the car business, very knowledgeable, was no pressure and really took the time to help us make the right decision. We thought the finance manager Steve was very honest and helpful. After our purchase we found a small blemish on the bumper we had not noticed and both managers Jake and Woody worked with us to address it. Our buying experience was really positive and their service was genuinely kickass. Thank you!

New 2014 Jeep Patriot, $16022