Heritage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Parkville

9219 Harford Rd,
Baltimore, Maryland 21234
Heritage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Parkville Info
About Heritage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Parkville

Here at Heritage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Parkville we were built with one mission, “To provide amenities to guarantee customer satisfaction before, during, and after the sale of our great Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, and Ram cars, trucks, and SUVs.” That’s why our primary concern is the satisfaction of our customers not only here in the Parkville area, but also to our neighbors in Baltimore, Bel Air, and Towson. We offer one of the most comprehensive parts and service departments with the #1 Parts Team in D.C., Maryland, and Virginia serving all your Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, or Ram repairs, service, and maintenance needs! We are conveniently located at Harford Road and Richmond Avenue and 695 Exit 31. Our online Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, and Ram dealership web site was created to enhance the buying experience for each and every one of our internet customers. We look forward to meeting you, our new friends, at Heritage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Parkville and come see why we are rated #1 in the Mid-Atlantic region for reputation, honesty, and trustworthiness. Our commitment to customer service is second to none and that’s why our Parkville Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram dealership is one of the premier Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, and Ram dealers in the state of Maryland! Please feel free to call us at (877) 402-7005 and remember that here at Heritage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Parkville, we believe in integrity and giving you a good value for your hard-earned money. So stop by and give us a chance to share our experience and inventory with you in a no-hassle environment that is sure to ease you into the seat of your very own Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, or Ram from Heritage.

About Heritage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Parkville

D_Barber_SRT
5/24/2016

"Love the SRT more every time I drive it!"

The fun all started when I pulled up. Saw the car and knew it was gonna be good. Then I met Shawn, who is a great salesman and knows his way in out through the whole buying process. He made the purchase a lot easier and took all the stress and craziness out of the situation. I enjoyed all the faculty! Everyone was great and knew what they were talking about. I highly recommend Shawn as the go to guy to get things done. I will definitely be coming back! Keep up the good work!

teade6
5/24/2016

"Shawn Jeffries"

Shawn was great! He knows his stuff and was also very personable and gave great advice. I would definitely refer family and friends to Shawn.

May 24, 2016

Greetings! Thank you for stopping by Heritage Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM Parkville. We sincerely appreciate your review and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with Shawn and the team. We hope to see you soon!

Bsmith
5/21/2016

"Ask for Aaron Lenz if you want A+ service "

I came all the way from Richmond, Va to Hertitage to buy my first car after speaking with Aaron Lenz over the phone! He was knowledgable and super funny. Never too pushy but worked with my husband and I as best he could!

May 23, 2016

Thanks so much for your positive feedback! We are glad Aaron was able to assist you in your purchasing experience. I hope you and your husband enjoy your new vehicle! Moving forward, please do not hesitate to stop by for a visit should you need any maintenance services performed. We would love to see you! Thank you again and have a great day.

RMK
5/18/2016

"Shawn Jeffries is a true salesman"

The Jeep Patriot sells itself, but Shawn is the closer. You can tell that he really loves his job. He'll give you honest advice and he's very down to earth. Shawn was wonderful to work with and I love my new car.

May 18, 2016

Thank you for your earnest response. We appreciate your feedback and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with Shawn and the team! If you should have any further questions or want a little more insight on your new Jeep Patriot, please don't hesitate to contact us! We would love to work with you again soon.

Jose
5/18/2016

"Dodge Dart"

It was overall great experience. Did not feel pressured or rush. Was in and out of dealership in couple hours. Felt more like i was talking to a friend then a salesmen. Very personable! Explain the features of the car very well, and could tell he knew the car.

John Young

May 18, 2016

Jose, thank you for your complimentary feedback of Heritage Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM Parkville. We genuinely appreciate your business and thorough review. Please remember that should you be in search of a new vehicle in the future, or require any regular vehicle maintenance, we would love to welcome you back for another visit. Thanks again for taking the time to review us!

Nakessha Witherspoon39
5/16/2016

"Happy"

Had a great experience Shawn went over everything with me over the phone and worked with me so by time i got there my new Suv waiting for me........

May 16, 2016

Greetings! We sincerely appreciate your thoughtful review and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with Shawn and the team. We hope to see you soon!

Sheila A.
5/09/2016

"Aaron Lenz was amazing!"

Aaron made buying a new Jeep a wonderful experience! He was patient and made sure that I was happy with everything about my purchase. Please go see this gentleman for your next new car!!! And for God's sake, put his name in the employees worked with section of this review!

May 10, 2016

Good morning Sheila, Heritage Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM Parkville is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one! We are also pleased that Aaron was able to assist you with your purchase. As you settle in to your new vehicle, please do not hesitate to stop by for a regular checkup! Thank you again for the highly praised review.

Teri K.
5/09/2016

"No Sugar Coating"

Shawn, is an amazing sales consultant, He did not sugar coat anything, very straight forward, if I could give him more stars than I did I would. After the mess that I had the week prior to with my purchasing my new vehicle was a true mess. I truly am thankful and grateful that I had such an amazing salesperson. I would recommend him to everyone. He was on point with everything, even when I had to leave and go to another appointment he still kept in contact with me to make sure that I was up to speed on everything that was going on. The whole process was awesome. I would recommend him and Heritage to anyone that I run into wishing to purchase a new vehicle. Thank you again Shawn for making my complicated situation go so SMOOTH!!!!

May 10, 2016

Good morning, Teri. Heritage Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM Parkville is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one! We are also pleased that Shawn was able to assist you with your purchase. As you settle in to your new vehicle, please do not hesitate to stop by for a regular checkup! Thank you again for the highly praised review.

chillingnmy2016Jeep
5/05/2016

"Awesome Sales Consultant"

Shawn Jefferies is an awesome sales consultant. Purchasing my vehicle was a seamless process. Shawn's years of experience was obvious, No issues!!! I'm love my new truck from Heritage Jeep in Parkville. Cheers, Ed Massey Jr.

May 05, 2016

Hello Ed, Heritage Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM Parkville would like to sincerely thank you for taking your time to review us. We strive to provide excellent service to all of our customers and we love to know when we've succeeded. I will be sure to share your feedback with Shawn Jeffries and the team! Thank you again for your review.

Sasha52
5/04/2016

"Great Salespeople "

I just recently bought a 2016 Dodge Journey Crossroad. I never thought I would ever own a SUV. My salesperson Aaron Lenz made it so easy obtaining my vehicle & learning my vehicle. It didn't just stop after buying my vehicle. Seeing him a few weeks later he recognized me asked me how I was doing with my vehicle & if there was anything more he could do to help. Aaron made me & my Mom feel welcomed & important. Understood my buying needs. I'd buy again in the future. Great job!

May 05, 2016

Thank you for your heartfelt response. We appreciate your business and strive to maintain a high standard of customer satisfaction. We are pleased to hear that Aaron Lenz lead you to your new 2016 Dodge Journey Crossroad, and we will certainly share your feedback with him. Please do not hesitate to call or pop back in to see us at Heritage Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM Parkville. Thank you again and have a great day!

Reviews of Shawn  Jeffries