Heritage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Parkville

9219 Harford Rd,
Baltimore, Maryland 21234
Heritage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Parkville Info
About Heritage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Parkville

Here at Heritage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Parkville we were built with one mission, “To provide amenities to guarantee customer satisfaction before, during, and after the sale of our great Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, and Ram cars, trucks, and SUVs.” That’s why our primary concern is the satisfaction of our customers not only here in the Parkville area, but also to our neighbors in Baltimore, Bel Air, and Towson. We offer one of the most comprehensive parts and service departments with the #1 Parts Team in D.C., Maryland, and Virginia serving all your Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, or Ram repairs, service, and maintenance needs! We are conveniently located at Harford Road and Richmond Avenue and 695 Exit 31. Our online Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, and Ram dealership web site was created to enhance the buying experience for each and every one of our internet customers. We look forward to meeting you, our new friends, at Heritage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Parkville and come see why we are rated #1 in the Mid-Atlantic region for reputation, honesty, and trustworthiness. Our commitment to customer service is second to none and that’s why our Parkville Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram dealership is one of the premier Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, and Ram dealers in the state of Maryland! Please feel free to call us at (877) 402-7005 and remember that here at Heritage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Parkville, we believe in integrity and giving you a good value for your hard-earned money. So stop by and give us a chance to share our experience and inventory with you in a no-hassle environment that is sure to ease you into the seat of your very own Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, or Ram from Heritage.

About Heritage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Parkville

moose1233
6/23/2016

"Best service and Best service advisor."

I have been coming here for years getting all of our Honda's serviced at this location. You guys have the Best in service as well as one of the Best service Advisor in Erin Lober. She rolls out the red carpet every time my cars have needed service. No runaround, just straight talk, quick service, all the discounts even if I have left my coupons at home. Your Lucky to have her here. Thanks for being consistently exceptional time after time. Great Job! Keep up good work. Thanks, Scott Canby

Erin Lober

Raynor06
6/07/2016

"Great Dealership!!"

Right from the start, we were happy with the employees. No one bugged us, they didn't follow us around when we looked at cars, didn't push us to test drive or buy anything. We came back 2 days later and purchased our Jeep Wrangler from Frederick Leavitt, Sales and Leasing Consultant. Great price on the Jeep- beat all other dealerships around! Friendly, fast service. Overall great place and would highly recommend anyone looking to buy a vehicle, check out Heritage!

Frederick Leavitt, Sales and Leasing Consultant

Countrydriver369
6/06/2016

"2014 Ram 1500"

I found my truck on there website and have always had problems with dealers in the past woth them bugging me non stop to buy there car without understand what I really want. They were able to show me a few cars and when I found one they found it would not work for me and found me a different truck that would do and had everything I want. I love the truck i got from them and would go back to them again and let people know about them.

Marc Houser

Dave1949
6/03/2016

"Great experience"

It was a very long drive to get there, but well worth thr trip. I talked to Aaron on the phone before we left home, the car we wanted was ready when we arrived. They made the us feel comfortable and the process easy. Gave us a great deal!!

BrianaM
6/01/2016

"AARON was simply the best I could have asked for!!!"

I recently purchased a 2016 Jeep Trailhawk Renegade. I called ahead and had an appointment with Aaron. He made me feel comfortable and confident in my choices. In fact, he knew me so well within a few minutes that he pulled up the exact car I had researched online before I came in - without knowing that I wanted it! The entire process was smooth (first time buyer!) and very easy. The entire Heritage team went above and beyond to make sure I knew all the details involved. No hidden costs, no sketchy behavior, and no "sales" pitches. Just a group of great guys who were really excited for me!!

Kenziebeattie
5/31/2016

"Great customer service"

As soon as I met Shawn I knew I wanted him to be our salesman because he was upfront, honest, and knew what he was talking about! I would highly recommend him and this dealership to anyone looking for a new car!

D_Barber_SRT
5/24/2016

"Love the SRT more every time I drive it!"

The fun all started when I pulled up. Saw the car and knew it was gonna be good. Then I met Shawn, who is a great salesman and knows his way in out through the whole buying process. He made the purchase a lot easier and took all the stress and craziness out of the situation. I enjoyed all the faculty! Everyone was great and knew what they were talking about. I highly recommend Shawn as the go to guy to get things done. I will definitely be coming back! Keep up the good work!

May 25, 2016

Heritage Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM Parkville is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one! We appreciate your positive review and will be sure to share your feedback with Shawn and the team. We welcome you to stay in touch so that we may answer any further questions you may have about your new SRT. We look forward to hearing from you in the future!

teade6
5/24/2016

"Shawn Jeffries"

Shawn was great! He knows his stuff and was also very personable and gave great advice. I would definitely refer family and friends to Shawn.

May 24, 2016

Greetings! Thank you for stopping by Heritage Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM Parkville. We sincerely appreciate your review and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with Shawn and the team. We hope to see you soon!

Bsmith
5/21/2016

"Ask for Aaron Lenz if you want A+ service "

I came all the way from Richmond, Va to Hertitage to buy my first car after speaking with Aaron Lenz over the phone! He was knowledgable and super funny. Never too pushy but worked with my husband and I as best he could!

May 23, 2016

Thanks so much for your positive feedback! We are glad Aaron was able to assist you in your purchasing experience. I hope you and your husband enjoy your new vehicle! Moving forward, please do not hesitate to stop by for a visit should you need any maintenance services performed. We would love to see you! Thank you again and have a great day.

RMK
5/18/2016

"Shawn Jeffries is a true salesman"

The Jeep Patriot sells itself, but Shawn is the closer. You can tell that he really loves his job. He'll give you honest advice and he's very down to earth. Shawn was wonderful to work with and I love my new car.

May 18, 2016

Thank you for your earnest response. We appreciate your feedback and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with Shawn and the team! If you should have any further questions or want a little more insight on your new Jeep Patriot, please don't hesitate to contact us! We would love to work with you again soon.

Reviews of Shawn  Jeffries