Heritage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Parkville

9219 Harford Rd,
Baltimore, Maryland 21234
Heritage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Parkville Info
About Heritage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Parkville

Here at Heritage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Parkville we were built with one mission, “To provide amenities to guarantee customer satisfaction before, during, and after the sale of our great Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, and Ram cars, trucks, and SUVs.” That’s why our primary concern is the satisfaction of our customers not only here in the Parkville area, but also to our neighbors in Baltimore, Bel Air, and Towson. We offer one of the most comprehensive parts and service departments with the #1 Parts Team in D.C., Maryland, and Virginia serving all your Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, or Ram repairs, service, and maintenance needs! We are conveniently located at Harford Road and Richmond Avenue and 695 Exit 31. Our online Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, and Ram dealership web site was created to enhance the buying experience for each and every one of our internet customers. We look forward to meeting you, our new friends, at Heritage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Parkville and come see why we are rated #1 in the Mid-Atlantic region for reputation, honesty, and trustworthiness. Our commitment to customer service is second to none and that’s why our Parkville Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram dealership is one of the premier Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, and Ram dealers in the state of Maryland! Please feel free to call us at (877) 402-7005 and remember that here at Heritage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Parkville, we believe in integrity and giving you a good value for your hard-earned money. So stop by and give us a chance to share our experience and inventory with you in a no-hassle environment that is sure to ease you into the seat of your very own Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, or Ram from Heritage.

About Heritage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Parkville

jlg
8/19/2016

"Recently purchased Jeep Wrangler 2016 Sahara "

I recently purchased a new 2016 Jeep Wrangler, I had looked around at a lot of other dealerships and online and was only able to find one Jeep that had all of the features that wanted, Aaron was a big help in being able to get the Jeep that I wanted in the next day. I enjoyed my experience at the dealership and would recommend it to anyone!

Duck1013
8/17/2016

"SHAWN JEFFRIES is an AWESOME salesman"

I love Dodge and the shape of the hoods of the trucks..Thanks to JONES and there terrible way to sell a truck I left there and went to HERITAGE..SHAWN JEFFRIES was the best he knew his stuff about trucks..THANKS HERITAGE FOR HAVING AN AWESOME SALESMAN ( SHAWN JEFFRIES ).. I'm sending my family and friends your way

jleml
8/09/2016

"Great experience"

Aaron Lenz helped us when we purchased my new 2016 jeep grand Cherokee. He made the experience as pleasant as possible. Honestly we went there to just look and found just what we wanted.

August 10, 2016

Heritage Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM Parkville would like to congratulate you on your new 2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee! It was a great experience for our team to introduce you to your new vehicle. If you should have any further questions or want a little more insight on your Jeep as you settle in, please don’t hesitate to contact us! We would be happy to lend our support. Thank you again for taking the time to review us!

Larry L. Shirk
7/13/2016

"sales and finance experience"

Aaron Lenz was the best salesman I have ever worked with! No pressure, huge effort on his part to get me what I wanted! Chad in finance was very helpful. He explained everything I didn't understand to my satisfaction. Both employees were professional and at the same time, personable. I'll be back when my lease is up! Larry Shirk

July 14, 2016

Thank you for your complimentary feedback of Heritage Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM Parkville. We genuinely appreciate your business and thorough review. Please remember that should you be in search of a new vehicle in the future, or require any regular vehicle maintenance, we would love to welcome you back for another visit. Thanks again Larry for taking the time to review us!

swetha patchamatla
7/11/2016

"Good Deals Defntly They will take care"

This was my first car and Spencer has helped a lot for good deal and just had lot of patience and defntly would suggest to go with Spencer Buettner.Thanks a lot Spencer :)

Spencer Buettner

July 12, 2016

Thank you for your complimentary feedback of Heritage Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM Parkville. We genuinely appreciate your business and thorough review. Please remember that should you be in search of a new vehicle in the future, or require any regular vehicle maintenance, we would love to welcome you back for another visit. Thanks again for taking the time to review us!

hbailey0919
7/05/2016

"We come back time and time again!"

This is our second car in two years from Parkville Dodge. We have had amazing experiences every single time! We came to the dealership July 2nd looking for a new Jeep, either a Wrangler or a Cherokee. Aaron, our salesperson was extremely helpful and extremely patient with us. We test drove the Cherokee first and I fell in love with it. However we did not have our trade with us so we came back on Monday, July 4th. I arrived at the dealership first thing in the am at 9. Aaron allowed me to test drive a Wrangler next. Then came time for the numbers. We sat down to crunch numbers. Aaron ran back and forth for me multiple times trying to get the numbers just right. Unfortunately I was a one woman show while my husband stayed home to take care of our little one. Aaron was beyond patient with me. He gave us time to decide. Time to review numbers between me and my husband. He tried his hardest to find the best deal possible for us. After 4 hours of going back and forth on numbers we found the right one. From the time it took us to decide on numbers to the time we walked out of the dealership was MAYBE an hour. Aaron and his managers and even billing were so incredibly helpful. They never once pushed us into anything we didn't want. I will always come back to this dealership for as long as I want a Chrysler. These guys are absolutely amazing!

July 05, 2016

Good afternoon. In response to your review, I want to take the time to thank you for praising Heritage Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM Parkville. We are particularly grateful for any positive feedback, but a response like yours truly motivates our team to achieve superior customer satisfaction. We encourage you to ‘Like’ us on Facebook so you may catch any upcoming in-store specials, should they fit any future needs. Thank you again and be sure to stop by soon!

Eugene Izumchenko
7/04/2016

"Simple and easy car buying experience. "

While shopping for a new car, I was trying to figure out whether it would be possible to stay in range of monthly payment that I would be comfortable with, so I have visited most of the Jeep dealerships in the Baltimore area. Every single time, a salesperson used a very aggressive selling tactics, ans was trying to pound me into a deal that he clearly aware I won’t be happy with. I understand that sometimes, a salesperson needs to nudge a customer into making a purchase decision. But this doesn't mean shady sales tactics or aggressive behavior, because a bad salesperson can squeeze the fun out of what should be a joyful day for a car buyer. At some lots, dealers tried to use an old “baiting and switching” approach, when numbers previously agreed upon with a salesperson are somehow “lost” or “forgotten” by the dealership’s manager. Although I didn’t purchase a car upon my first visit to Heritage (Parkville) about a month ago, I have noticed that this place is different. When you're expecting to spend thousands of dollars, a good experience should be part of the deal, and I glad that people at Heritage know this. At my first visit, I was negotiating the price with Aaron Lenz, a pleasant, well-rounded salesman who used his time wisely and focuses on making my overall experience positive. When I have described my financing goal, Aaron and John Young (sales manager), have tried to reach an agreement in an easygoing, friendly manner. When they saw that I am not comfortable with their best offer at that time, they didn’t try to use common aggressive dealer tricks like other salesmen, but simply shook my hand and said that their goal is see happy customers and that they don’t want me to go for a deal that may be a burden for me. They promised that they will contact me if they will be able to meet my conditions and wished be good luck in shopping. Although we didn’t reach an agreement that first time, I have realized that the overall experience you have at a dealership can make all the difference. A few weeks later, Aaron called me and asked if I have already purchased a car, and that if I am still shopping he will be able to sell me the car that I wanted at the price that I have set up at our first meeting. I drove back to the dealership and purchased the new 2016 Cherokee with the monthly payments, loan interest and length that I wanted. I understand that car dealers doing their jobs and for most, are not really your friends. But a car deal can be simple and easy when you're working with the right salesperson. And I would definitely recommend Aaron Lenz and John Young as people who will do everything to make you overall experience pleasant, even if you decide not to purchase a car.

Aaron Lenz and John Young.

July 05, 2016

Good afternoon. Heritage Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM Parkville is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one! We are also pleased that Aaron and John were able to assist you with your new 2016 Jeep Cherokee purchase. As you settle in to your new vehicle, please do not hesitate to stop by for a regular checkup! Thank you again for the highly praised review.

Brandover
6/30/2016

"Melissa Cole"

I drove over an hour from Pennsylvania to meet with Melissa Cole in Maryland. Melisa offered to help me with my new Jeep purchase even though she specializes in WV. Melissa is confident and honest. It was raining and I was hungry and Melissa was extremely patient and got us out in a flash. Any questions she could not answer she told me so without making up crazy answers just to sell a car. I am slow with new technology and she made sure I was well equipped to find my way home in the worlds coolest and smartest brand new 2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee. The next day my insurance company was lost and confused and I was stuck playing phone tag on my lunch break. That evening I received an email from Melissa saying she called the insurance company and handled everything. Thank you so very much Melissa.

Melissa Cole

July 05, 2016

Thank you for your heartfelt response. We appreciate your business and strive to maintain a high standard of customer satisfaction. We are pleased to hear that Melissa led you to your new 2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee, and we will certainly share your feedback with her. Please do not hesitate to call or pop back in to see us at Heritage Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM Parkville. Thank you again and have a great day!

moose1233
6/23/2016

"Best service and Best service advisor."

I have been coming here for years getting all of our Honda's serviced at this location. You guys have the Best in service as well as one of the Best service Advisor in Erin Lober. She rolls out the red carpet every time my cars have needed service. No runaround, just straight talk, quick service, all the discounts even if I have left my coupons at home. Your Lucky to have her here. Thanks for being consistently exceptional time after time. Great Job! Keep up good work. Thanks, Scott Canby

Erin Lober

July 05, 2016

Good afternoon! We are glad to hear that you were happy with Erin’s service—that kind of feedback can go a long way. Heritage Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM Parkville appreciates your considerate review, and we really appreciate you sharing your personal experience with us. If you should need any further assistance with a future vehicle purchase and/or service, we would love to help. Thanks so much, Heritage Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM Parkville.

Raynor06
6/07/2016

"Great Dealership!!"

Right from the start, we were happy with the employees. No one bugged us, they didn't follow us around when we looked at cars, didn't push us to test drive or buy anything. We came back 2 days later and purchased our Jeep Wrangler from Frederick Leavitt, Sales and Leasing Consultant. Great price on the Jeep- beat all other dealerships around! Friendly, fast service. Overall great place and would highly recommend anyone looking to buy a vehicle, check out Heritage!

Frederick Leavitt, Sales and Leasing Consultant

July 05, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to review us! Heritage Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM Parkville strives to provide an exceptional experience for all customers and it gives us great pleasure to know that your visit was a superior one. Your response is exemplary of why good customer service is an integral part of a company’s success. Thank you again for the wonderful feedback.

Reviews of Shawn  Jeffries