Heritage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Parkville

Nick Brilhart

Brad  Scammell, Sales, Heritage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Parkville

Brad Scammell

November 26, 2016

"Excellent Customer Servies "

- Tracy

My husband and I had great service with Aaron Lenz. I was not completely sure what I wanted and he answered all my questions and never rushed me after spending 4 1/2 hours with us.

November 18, 2016

"No call back"

- Eaiting for a return call

My visit at this dealership did not go as planned. I had my car appraised there and the vehicle I was interested in from their web site was unavailable at the time. I was promised on two occasions my sales rep would call. I never heard back from him not anyone else there.If you can keep your word on the little things how can you be trusted on more important matters.

November 12, 2016

"Extremely satisfied customer"

- K. Ross

I worked with Aaron Lenz today. His customer service was excellent! He gave me a better deal than I expected. Aaron made the buying process fun. Stop here and visit Aaron first if you are looking for a new car.

New 2014 Jeep Patriot, $16022