Heritage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Parkville

Bob Mazurek

4.3

"Great Service "

- DOLORES White

He is a good listener and went above and beyond to assist me when purchasing my car. From finding out what my budget was to test driving the car and finding out what I thought afterwards. The sale process was easy and I was pleased with the end result.

"Great First Experience"

- LONDON WHITE

I bought my first car at Heritage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Parkville, I had a great experience working with Mr. Holmes. He was very knowledgeable and helped me make a great decision. The atmosphere is one of professionalism and great service. Also whenever i need service on my car Mr. Citro is the man to go to. He always gets me scheduled quickly and the service does great work on my car. Overall I am extremely pleased.

Tommy Citro

"Amazing experience"

- ToddJr

Richard Holmes went out of his way to make sure we were taken care of. I've never had someone go so out of their way for me in this business. I will return for future purchases.

Used 2008 Toyota Camry Solara