Heritage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Parkville

9219 Harford Rd,
Baltimore, Maryland 21234
Heritage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Parkville Info
About Heritage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Parkville

Here at Heritage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Parkville we were built with one mission, “To provide amenities to guarantee customer satisfaction before, during, and after the sale of our great Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, and Ram cars, trucks, and SUVs.” That’s why our primary concern is the satisfaction of our customers not only here in the Parkville area, but also to our neighbors in Baltimore, Bel Air, and Towson. We offer one of the most comprehensive parts and service departments with the #1 Parts Team in D.C., Maryland, and Virginia serving all your Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, or Ram repairs, service, and maintenance needs! We are conveniently located at Harford Road and Richmond Avenue and 695 Exit 31. Our online Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, and Ram dealership web site was created to enhance the buying experience for each and every one of our internet customers. We look forward to meeting you, our new friends, at Heritage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Parkville and come see why we are rated #1 in the Mid-Atlantic region for reputation, honesty, and trustworthiness. Our commitment to customer service is second to none and that’s why our Parkville Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram dealership is one of the premier Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, and Ram dealers in the state of Maryland! Please feel free to call us at (877) 402-7005 and remember that here at Heritage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Parkville, we believe in integrity and giving you a good value for your hard-earned money. So stop by and give us a chance to share our experience and inventory with you in a no-hassle environment that is sure to ease you into the seat of your very own Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, or Ram from Heritage.

About Heritage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Parkville

cehceh1
4/14/2016

"Manager"

I had a horrible experience with Brad and Fred at this dealership. They called me at 7:00 p.m. and told me that if I did not come down there that day that I would not be able to get the deal that was offered to me. (Really all he did was get my interest rate lowered its not like he took anymore money off the deal). They were so pushy and nasty. They aren't the only show in town. I ended up dealing with Brian Perry who was so nice, not pushy at all and made sure I got everything that I needed. The finance guy Chad was awesome to work with too. If it hasn't been for Brian I would have given them 0 stars. What a horrible way to do business Brad and Fred!

Brian Perry

April 15, 2016

cehceh1, We appreciate your feedback about Heritage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Parkville. Thank you for taking the time to speak with our General Manager, Brad Scammell, on the phone. As we discussed, we apologize you felt we were being pushy as this is never our intention. We are pleased to hear you had such a good experience with Chad and Brian. Should you need anything in the future, please do not hesitate to reach out to our General Manager, Brad Scammell, at 410-663-7131 or bscammell@mileone.com. Thank you again for your time and consideration. We look forward to hearing from you soon.

joedriver
3/12/2016

"Fantastic!"

Mr. Brad Scammell and Mr. Adam Wlodarczyk are a pleasure to deal with. Their knowledge, efficiency, and professionalism are outstanding, while maintaining a personal, down to earth rapport. I am thrilled with my new RAM from Heritage! Thank you Brad & Adam!

Adam Wlodarczyk

April 07, 2016

Thank you for your complimentary feedback of Heritage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Parkville. We genuinely appreciate your business and thorough review. Please remember that should you be in search of a new vehicle in the future, or require any regular vehicle maintenance, we would love to welcome you back for another visit. Thanks again for taking the time to review us!

Dixeboy
3/02/2016

"Great experience "

I had great experience working with Mitch Giller and Herb Randolf. I had been shopping on the internet for a Certified pre-owned Challenger when I found one at Heritage that fit all my criteria. I negotiated the deal over the phone with Mitch and Herb, they answered all my questions and concerns. I flew in and Herb picked me up at the airport in "the car". He was right on time and I did not have to wait. Car was everything described and I was pleased.

Mitch Giller and Herb Randolf

March 04, 2016

Good afternoon! Heritage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Parkville would like to personally thank you for taking the time to write this extremely positive review. We encourage you to ‘Like’ us on Facebook so you may catch our in-store specials. Thank you and be sure to visit us soon!

Letina1
3/01/2016

"Excellent"

I had the pleasure of working with Brian Perry for the purchase of my new vehicle. He was patient and wonderful to work with! The General Manager Brad Scammell assisted me with my trade-in and was great to work with.

Brian Perry

March 04, 2016

Thank you for your encouraging review of Heritage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Parkville. We are particularly grateful for any positive feedback, but a response like yours truly motivates the team. Without our customers we would not be in business and for that reason I wanted to personally thank you for sharing your satisfaction. If you would need any assistance towards future purchases and/or services, we would love to help! Thanks so much!

Tonyg556
2/24/2016

"Transmission nightmare "

Bought Mopar reman transmission from heritage and had them install it. After paying 3600.oo, had nothing but problems. Had to take back several times for shifting problems. Then they tell me valve body bad. Ran ok for 3 months, now truck won't move at all. I had transmission pan removed myself and found 3 valve body bolts laying in bottom of pan. Guess heritage dodge don't use torque wrenches.

peanut
2/22/2016

"Excellent"

Melissa Cole, Gabe Walman, Jake Cardwell, Charles Miller were outstanding. I am so impressed with the knowledge and caring staff of this dealership. They all went above and beyond for me with both of my purchases. They made me feel like I was family. I will be coming back in the future to buy another vehicle from Melissa Cole. OUTSTANDING, EXCELLENT

Melissa Cole, Gabe Walman, Charles Miller, Jake Cardwell

March 04, 2016

Good afternoon! In response to your review, I want to take the time to thank you for praising our dealership. Heritage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Parkville works extremely hard to ensure a satisfying visit for each and every customer and we take pride in the fact that you’ve provided us with exceptional positive feedback. Please don’t hesitate to call or stop in anytime should you need any further services. Thank you again and have a great day!

TheFatFin
2/09/2016

"Sunroof Top"

I have been in the market for used vehicle for more than a month. I travel abroad and state side often so I started looking while I was in Everett, Washington however, with no joy there. When I came home I thought searching for my dream car was going to be effortless...that was far from the case.. This was the hardest job I had to do since the purchase of my first home. Finally online, I saw my dream car at the Heritage Used Car Dealership on Harford Road in Maryland. It was the 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo. I had my own financing and I was able to use my military as an extra added discount. Now the part that was almost a deal breaker for me; it had no sunroof. My sales associate stated they could have an electric sunroof installed and still be under my budget and it would only be a 3 day turn-around. When I came back to pick it up, I was so surprised til I went back in to the dealership looked at everyone and screamed with surprise I love it, I love it. Prior to me picking up my car, the dealer called me and stated; "that was a great move to have it installed because the sunroof gave it a whole new look" and it did because it is really nice. I like to thank the Used Car Manager Mr.Shawn Davie and Sales Associate Mr. H. Randolph. Thanks again for your assistance and patience. T. Finney

Shawn Davie and Herb Randolph

March 04, 2016

Hello, Heritage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Parkville would like to sincerely thank you for taking your time to give us a complimentary review. We strive to provide excellent service to all of our customers and we love to know when we’ve succeeded. I will be sure to share your feedback with Shawn, Herb, and the team! Thank you again for your review.

Orchidca5
1/22/2016

"New car with busted headlight "

1. Ran our credit three times when we have a score above 700. 2. New car had a busted headlight, could not even drive our new car because it was in the shop instead of offering a brand new car or additional benefits. 3. our brand new car was in the shop for 2 weeks!!! We had to call the main jeep headquarters to report how horrible heritage was handling their jeep client. 4. When they could not fix the headlight problem they finally offered us a new car but had to go back again sign paperwork and rerun out credit again. 5. They offered us nothing other than a lot of grief and terrible service. We called the main jeep headquarters and they offered us additional warranty. Shouldn't heritage be the ones offering this? 6. After this was all said and done, first time getting oil change terrible service again. Even set an appointment and still took two hours to get a measly oil change!!!!! They did not offer a drive back home, free oil change, or rent a car. Terrible service. Most awful car experience I ever had, handled us as if this was some 20 dollar purchase instead of 30,000 dollar purchase. Heritage handles their clients poorly. Never go there!!!!

January 29, 2016

Orchidca5, Thank you for your feedback about your purchase and service experience at Heritage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Parkville. I am sorry to hear about your disappointment. I would like to speak with you in greater detail about your experience. As agreed upon in our phone conversation, I will follow-up with you next week. Should you have additional questions or concerns, or would like to further discuss before then, please feel free to reach me the contact information below. Again, thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to speaking with you soon. Brad Scammell, General Manager, Heritage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Parkville Direct: 410-663-7131 Email: bscammell@mileone.com

kls
12/30/2015

"THE BEST SALES PERSON THAT I HAVE DELT WITH IN A LONG TIME."

My name is Karen and I had the pleasure of having Mitch the used car manager of I brought an used 2012 Nissan Frontier from Heritage of Parkville Mitch ( the used car manager was most helpful and patient with me through may continuous calls and question always polite and above all honest. He went over and beyond the call of duty gave me a great deal and made sure I was happy with the service. I will be purchasing next vehicle from them from start to finish it has been as educational experience Thank You so very much to personally

MITCH

Jeannie Krieger
12/14/2015

"Great Experience with Sales and Service Depts."

I bought my 2015 Jeep Wrangler in September. Mike gave me excellent service. He was straight forwarded, which I appreciated after going to many dealerships to find my Jeep. Good Customer Service is an important skill, and Mike exemplified this quality. He made the experience easy and hassle free. I would recommend Mike and this dealership. I also had my oil changed and Terry made the experience so easy. Everyone was very polite and courteous.

December 15, 2015

Good morning Jeannie Krieger. Thank you very much for your encouraging review of Heritage Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM Parkville! Customer satisfaction is a priority here at our dealership and we appreciate you sharing your positive feedback with us. We are pleased to hear that you have had a memorable car buying and service experience with us and we will certainly share your thoughts with Mike, Terry, and the team. If you should need any further vehicle assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us. Thanks again Jeannie Krieger and have a wonderful day!

Reviews of Brad  Scammell