Heritage Mazda Towson

Makes: Mazda|Service Center

Heritage Mazda Towson

Heritage Mazda Towson Info
About Heritage Mazda Towson

Heritage Mazda Towson, a Mazda dealer in Mazda Towson, Maryland was built with one mission - Provide amenities to guarantee customer satisfaction before, during, and after the sale of our great Mazda cars, trucks, and SUVS. Our Towson Mazda dealership is one of the premier Mazda dealers in Towson, Maryland, and in the state of Maryland period. Our commitment to customer service is second to none. We offer one of the most comprehensive Mazda parts and Mazda service departments in the city of Towson, Maryland. Heritage Mazda Towson provides the city of Towson, Maryland with the #1 Parts Team in the Towson area. Our primary concern is the satisfaction of our customers in the city of Towson, Maryland, and those surrounding suburbs near Towson, Maryland. Our online Mazda dealership web site was created to enhance the buying experience for each and every one of our internet customers. Please feel free to call us at 877-360-4137. We look forward to meeting our new friends at Heritage Mazda Towson.

About Heritage Mazda Towson

krasi
12/19/2014

"Heritage Mazda is the place for new car shoppers"

Purchasing a new car from Heritage Mazda Towson was a pleasant and worry free process . The sales person mr. Sang did his best to meet up my expectations. Thank you Sang !

smitty

"Happy"

I purchased my 2015 Mazda CX-5 from Garrett Evans. We are from Pa and done most our dealings over the phone and through text messages. Upon meeting Garrett, we found him pleasant and knowledgable. I am very happy with my new SUV.

tierrab

"Awesome experience"

It was my first time buying a car and Sang Dang made the process very easy and explained everything I needed to know! Thanks to him, I bought my first car and am the happiest person alive right now :) If you go in, definitely ask for him because he will treat you right! Also, special thanks to Garret Evans for sending me to Sang!

shirleyywates
12/17/2014

"Problem solved"

I had some difficulty, but all has been corrected thanks to Sale Manager Doug Lamkin. I found Mr. Lamkin to be fair and seem to want to help me. Very pleased with the out come! Thank You

December 19, 2014

Shirley, Thank you for your valued feedback about Heritage Mazda Towson. We are very glad we were able to rectify the situation. If you have any additional questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to Doug. Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

HKcx5
12/15/2014

"Great experience"

Have bought 2 cars recently from Bo and he treated us right!!! Would definitely recommend and would go back a third time!! Make sure you ask for Bo!!

December 16, 2014

Greetings HKcx5! Thank you for stopping by Heritage Mazda Towson. We sincerely appreciate your thoughtful review and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with our team. We hope to see you soon!

rlalban1
12/15/2014

"Courteous and Relaxed"

Sang and Bo made the whole car buying experience easy. They were both very knowledgeable and courteous, never seeming to be pushy. When I went in with my husband to look at the cx5, I had a leg injury, and Sang made sure I was comfortable during the whole process. Wasn't really considering a Mazda when we started, but the people and attitudes are just what you want when buying a car. Thanks!

eyscales
12/10/2014

"Amazing experience!"

This was my first time purchasing a car in over 30 years! Garrett Evans made my experience effortless. He listened to me and was very thoughtful in every aspect of my car buying experience. Garrett is a true consummate professional. I will definitely go back and refer everyone to Garrett!

December 11, 2014

Hello! Heritage Mazda Towson would like to sincerely thank you for taking your time to give us a complimentary review. We strive to provide excellent service to all of our customers and we love to know when we’ve succeeded. I will be sure to share your feedback with Garrett and the team! Thank you again for your review.

cinlynnebkr
12/08/2014

"Terrific buying experience!`"

I really loved this place! Everyone was very friendly. Garrett Evans was wonderful to deal with. I would definitely go back when I am ready for another Mazda.

December 09, 2014

Greetings Cinlynnebkr! Thank you for stopping by Heritage Mazda Towson. We sincerely appreciate your thoughtful review and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with our team. We hope to see you soon!

my2boys
11/30/2014

"Amazing customer service! "

Thank you Mike Edwards for a smooth car buying experience! He is knowledgeable professional, diligent , and truly listened to our needs. We will be back!

December 01, 2014

Mike Edwards along with the rest of the Heritage Mazda Towson team want to thank you for your awesome feedback! We look forward to seeing you again soon. Have a great day! www.facebook.com/heritagemazdatowson

December 01, 2014

Greetings! Thank you for stopping by Heritage Mazda Towson. We sincerely appreciate your thoughtful review and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with our team. We hope to see you soon!

jhritz
11/29/2014

"First Time Buyer"

Mazda wasn't on my radar when first thinking about purchasing a new car; however, I caught a review of cars comparable to what I already had in mind and decided to test out the Mazda 3. Unlike the other dealerships that I had visited where I was queued, Sang greeted me up front and got me a 3 to test right away, and it handled amazingly He was also very helpful with finding me a deal that fit within my budget. This was my first purchase, and I feel great about the car that I left the lot with.

December 01, 2014

Thank you for your heartfelt response. We appreciate your business and strive to maintain a high standard of customer satisfaction. We are pleased to hear that Sang lead you to your new Mazda 3, and we will certainly share your feedback with him. Please do not hesitate to call or pop back in to see us at Heritage Mazda Towson. Thank you again and have a great day!

Reviews of Garrett  Evans