Heritage Mazda Towson

Ralph Price

Sales Associate

"Outstanding Customer Service"

- Janet & Tony

Bo Hudson was extremely helpful and accommodating to our needs. He went above and beyond what was expected of a salesman. He addressed all issues and gave us an excellent deal. This was not like any other car buying experience. There was no pressure, the General Manager, James Utermohle, was friendly and helpful. We actually enjoyed speaking with Brett Fader in Finance. We would definitely recommend Heritage Mazda to friends and family.

"Exceptional Experience "

- Terry K

We were lucky 1st time in meeting Bo. He is the only salesman weve ever dealt w/ that we would go back to or reccomend a friend to work w/. Bo & the dealership went many xtra miles to make purchasing three vehicles in less than 5 months an 5 star experience. Great salesman- Great cars - will be back for more !!

December 07, 2016

"Great buying experience a huge THANK YOU TO RALPH PRICE"

- Lisa L

Purchasing a new vehicle at this time wasn't planned for us, but my husband's vehicle needed unforeseen car repairs. I was very apprehensive about purchasing a new vehicle, because of financial responsibilities with a daughter away at college. I started searching online for vehicles new and used and decided to stop in at Heritage Mazda to take a look and test drive a few vehicles that's where I met Ralph. I told him about my concerns and issues and he totally put my mind at ease. He had so much patience with me and even my father came to help me. He took his time and had such a genuine care for excellent customer service and satisfaction. I leased a new Mazda CX-5 this is the first time I have leased a vehicle. I have always bought my vehicles, so I was very apprehensive and just wasn't aware of what leasing a vehicle was all about. Ralph was there for me through the whole process & made sure I understood it all. I cannot thank him enough, he even checked in with me a few days later to see how I liked my car and if I needed anything or had any questions about the car. My father even stopped by without me because he had a few questions about the car and Ralph was there for him, as well.

New 2016 Mazda Mazda3, $19545