Heritage Mazda Towson

Makes: Mazda|Service Center

Heritage Mazda Towson

Heritage Mazda Towson Info
About Heritage Mazda Towson

Heritage Mazda Towson, a Mazda dealer in Mazda Towson, Maryland was built with one mission - Provide amenities to guarantee customer satisfaction before, during, and after the sale of our great Mazda cars, trucks, and SUVS. Our Towson Mazda dealership is one of the premier Mazda dealers in Towson, Maryland, and in the state of Maryland period. Our commitment to customer service is second to none. We offer one of the most comprehensive Mazda parts and Mazda service departments in the city of Towson, Maryland. Heritage Mazda Towson provides the city of Towson, Maryland with the #1 Parts Team in the Towson area. Our primary concern is the satisfaction of our customers in the city of Towson, Maryland, and those surrounding suburbs near Towson, Maryland. Our online Mazda dealership web site was created to enhance the buying experience for each and every one of our internet customers. Please feel free to call us at 877-360-4137. We look forward to meeting our new friends at Heritage Mazda Towson.

About Heritage Mazda Towson

"Great customer service "

It was my first car buying expirence and it was made very stress free for me! Everyone I worked with was friendly, helpful and knowledgeable!

"Easy Car-Buying Experience"

Recently traded in my RX 8 and purchased a new CX 5 from Heritage Mazda Towson. An excellent experience from start to finish. Process was easy, relaxed, and I had my new CX 5, exactly to my specifications, in a couple hours. Sang Dang was outstanding: friendly, knowledgeable, efficient, and thorough. Easiest and best car buying experience I've ever had. Also, the Mazda Service department here is excellent. The only place I will take my Mazdas for service. Mike and Dora are great. Highly recommended all around.

Sang Dang, Mike Umberger, Dora Norman

October 30, 2014

Hello James Cooke, Heritage Mazda Towson would like to sincerely thank you for taking your time to give us a complimentary review. We strive to provide excellent service to all of our customers and we love to know when we’ve succeeded. I will be sure to share your feedback with Sang and the team! Thank you again for your review.

"Just as great as I remember"

I purchased a 2012 Mazda 6 from Heritage Towson a little over two years ago and the experience was fantastic. A few weeks ago, I was in an accident and my car was totaled. I knew I wanted another Mazda 6 so I looked at two different dealers before coming back to Heritage Towson. I shouldn't have wasted my time with the other guys because second time around, this place is just as wonderful. I dealt with Jody the first the time and Sang the second time - both all around, great guys. Both times I was given a reasonable price for the car and the entire process took less than three hours. I love my brand new Mazda 6 and will definitely be having it serviced at Heritage Towson, just like I had my other car, because the service department is great too. Thanks guys!

Sang Dang, Jody Desell

October 29, 2014

Hi taylorewalters - Heritage Mazda Towson would like to congratulate you on your new 2012 Mazda 6! It was a great experience for Sang and our team to introduce you to your new vehicle. If you should have any further questions or want a little more insight on your Mazda 6 as you settle in, please don’t hesitate contact us! We would be happy to lend our support. Thank you again for taking the time to review us! www.facebook.com/heritagemazdatowson

October 28, 2014

Hello Taylore Walters, Heritage Mazda Towson would like to sincerely thank you for taking your time to give us a complimentary review. We strive to provide excellent service to all of our customers and we love to know when we’ve succeeded. I will be sure to share your feedback with Sang, Jody and the team! Thank you again for your review.

"An ideal car-buying experience"

This was my first time buying a car, and Heritage made the experience much more pleasant than I had anticipated. The staff was eager to help and provided a great deal of information rather than applying pressure, and the sale was straightforward. They offered a better price than I had hoped for and they explained everything quite lucidly. Highly recommended.

Sang Dang and Bo Hudson

"Complimenting the service I recieved."

Heritage Mazda Towson made me feel very comfortable when I purchased my new car.Sang Dang was very patient with me and made sure I left happy and satisfied. I'm very glad I picked that dealership.

October 22, 2014

Heritage Mazda Towson appreciates your considerate review. We are pleased to hear that your experience with Sang Dang and the rest of the team was a great one! Please do not hesitate to stop by with your new Mazda vehicle for a checkup! Thank you again vbrooks12@icloud.com for the highly praised feedback. www.facebook.com/HeritageMazdaTowson

"First Car Purchase "

I walked into Heritage Mazda with great expectations and they did not disappoint!!! My sales rep Garrett was extremely knowledgeable in the type of car I wanted to drive out with (2015 MAZDA 3). No buyer's remorse on this bad boy right here!

Garrett Evans

October 22, 2014

Hi Margaret Addy - Heritage Mazda Towson would like to congratulate you on your new 2015 Mazda 3! It was a great experience for Garrett and the team to introduce you to your new vehicle. If you should have any further questions or want a little more insight on your Mazda 3 as you settle in, please don’t hesitate contact us! We would be happy to lend our support. Thank you again for taking the time to review us! www.facebook.com/HeritageMazdaTowson

"Very happy with Heritage Sales for another Mazda purchase."

I had been looking to trade in my 2011 Mazda3 for a newer model and was quite impressed with the new models. The experience with Sang was just amazing. He was knowledgeable about the product and was very eager to answer any questions. I had set my mind on just 2 exterior colors and the almond leather interior and while they did not have it in stock, they searched dealer stocks nearby and found just what I was looking for. The entire purchase process was a lot faster than any experience that I've had in the past. Provided that I have a continuing positive experience with service, I will be returning for my next Mazda purchase.

Sang Dang

"Best car buying experience I've had"

Garret was awesome. He was personable, friendly, not pushy at all. Completely different from any other car buying experience. I came in asking for what I want and that's what I was given. I had my eye on a specific car for a long time and when I was ready to buy I went in. Unfortunately, the price had just went up but they happily gave me the original price, no questions asked. Garrett answered all my questions and signing my paperwork took minutes. I would definitely buy from them again.

Garret Evans

"Great Service by Sang!!"

Al though I ended up not getting the car from Heritage Mazda Towson (nothing to do with my sales rep - Sang) I will say, I was extremely impressed with the customer service Sang provided, very prompt, very helpful and polite with advice, nothing was too much trouble and he instilled confidence in me to happily trade with him in the future. Highly recommend.

October 20, 2014

Greetings Jegan Vengada! Thank you for stopping by Heritage Mazda Towson. We sincerely appreciate your thoughtful review and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with our team. We hope to see you soon! www.facebook.com/heritagemazdatowson

"Great Service"

We had been looking for a car to replace my old SUV and I knew that a Mazda 3 was the way to go. I visited a few dealerships, but Garrett at Heritage Mazda provided the most thorough help in selecting a vehicle that had the options we wanted. There was a little mix-up with the valuation of my trade, but Garrett ensured that we left happy. I would definitely recommend Garrett and the team at Heritage Mazda!

Garrett Evans

October 16, 2014

Hello Andre14, Heritage Mazda Towson would like to sincerely thank you for taking your time to give us a complimentary review. We strive to provide excellent service to all of our customers and we love to know when we’ve succeeded. I will be sure to share your feedback with Garrett and the team! Thank you again for your review.