Heritage Mazda Towson

Sales Associate

June 02, 2017

"Friendly, Knowledgeable Staff"

- Jaime Greco

I highly recommend Heritage Mazda of Towson. I worked with Ralph and he was great! I never felt rushed or pressured. He worked with me to get a good price for the car I wanted and I received a fair value for my trade. Thanks for all the time you took with me!

Ralph Price

June 01, 2017

"Love this dealership and sales consultant Tom Perreault!!"

- Gracie7f

My experience with Heritage Mazda was very positive, and my family and I cannot say enough good about our sales consultant, Tom Perreault. We found him to be an extremely knowledgeable and talented salesman with a great deal of integrity and personality. He leased me a gorgeous 2017 CX-5 and was so helpful throughout the entire process. I give this dealership and Tom my highest recommendation.

June 01, 2017

"Great Experience"

- Bruce Snyder

Tom was extremely accommodating and knowledgeable. He expedited all of my requests and made the process extremely pleasurable. I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a Mazda.

New 2017 Mazda Mazda3, $19240