Heritage Mazda Towson

1630 York Road,
Lutherville, Maryland 21093
Heritage Mazda Towson Info
About Heritage Mazda Towson

Heritage Mazda Towson, a Mazda dealer in Mazda Towson, Maryland was built with one mission - Provide amenities to guarantee customer satisfaction before, during, and after the sale of our great Mazda cars, trucks, and SUVS. Our Towson Mazda dealership is one of the premier Mazda dealers in Towson, Maryland, and in the state of Maryland period. Our commitment to customer service is second to none. We offer one of the most comprehensive Mazda parts and Mazda service departments in the city of Towson, Maryland. Heritage Mazda Towson provides the city of Towson, Maryland with the #1 Parts Team in the Towson area. Our primary concern is the satisfaction of our customers in the city of Towson, Maryland, and those surrounding suburbs near Towson, Maryland. Our online Mazda dealership web site was created to enhance the buying experience for each and every one of our internet customers. Please feel free to call us at 877-360-4137. We look forward to meeting our new friends at Heritage Mazda Towson.

About Heritage Mazda Towson

Rachel444
7/05/2015

"Very helpful"

I had a great experience buying my 2016 Mazda6. Sang Dang was knowledgable and fair. I have also had great service in the repair shop over the last 6 years (with my old Mazda3).

newtomazda
7/02/2015

"A positive buying experience."

The sales reps were very courteous and helpful. The whole buying process was handled very efficiently. They were very knowledgeable about the vehicle and helped me get acquainted with the features.

Greg Lineberry

July 02, 2015

Heritage Mazda Towson is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one. We welcome you to stay in touch so that we may answer any further questions you may have about your new Mazda. It was our pleasure assisting you in selecting the perfect vehicle and we look word forward to hearing from you in the future!

Driving Teacher
6/30/2015

"Mazda you have a Loyal Customer for Life"

Great experience buying my first new car. Now Im on my 2nd Car and each time I stopped in, the staff was extremely friendly and helpful. They were very patient through the process and worked with me every step of the way. A+++! More Special shoutouts to Sang and Tony exceptional work, very satisfied with the experience.

Tony in the finance department

July 02, 2015

Hello Driving Teacher! Thank you for your positive feedback. We were glad to hear your car buying experience was a great one! As you settle in to your new vehicle, please do not hesitate to stop by for a regular checkup! Thank you again Driving Teacher and have a great day.

Cho0ch10
6/23/2015

"Excellent service and attention to every customer"

Great experience buying my first new car. Each time I stopped in, the staff was extremely friendly and helpful. They were very patient through the process and worked with me every step of the way. A+++!

June 24, 2015

Greetings Cho0ch10! Thank you so much for leaving us with the great review! Your words are very motivating to our entire team at Heritage Mazda Towson. Be sure to come back and see us again soon! Happy driving!

SCHERER3
6/23/2015

"GREAT SERVICE!"

Working with Ralph Price at Heritage Mazda was such a breeze! He was very straightforward with all information and made it easier to find the car that was just right for me!! It was the first time I have ever gone through the car buying experience, so I was pretty overwhelmed. Ralph helped me learn what to look for during the test drives and how to compare the mazda cx-5 with other small suvs in its class. Overall it was a great experience! I will definitely be going back to Heritage Mazda for my next car!

June 23, 2015

Good afternoon SCHERER3. Heritage Mazda Towson is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one! We are also pleased that Ralph Price was able to assist you with your new Mazda purchase. As you settle in to your new vehicle, please do not hesitate to stop by for a regular checkup! Thank you again SCHERER3 for the highly praised review.

rh
6/22/2015

"Recommend Highly"

Last week, my wife and I stopped in to look at the CX-9s. As we walked around the lot, we were met by Gabe, who was delightful and knowledgable. Never did we feel pressured to buy a car or sit down and talk numbers. Instead, he took us for a drive and then only started talking cost when we pursued the purchase. He even put up with the distractions from the texts of my daughter. As we discussed the purchase, he was professional and always up front. We felt comfortable and happy to give him, and Heritage, our business. I would recommend this dealership and be sure to ask for Gabe

June 23, 2015

rh, thanks so much for your positive feedback! We were very glad to assist you in your purchasing experience. I hope you and your family enjoy your new Mazda CX-9! Moving forward, please do not hesitate to stop by for a visit should you need any maintenance services performed. We would love to see you! Thank you again rh and have a great day.

Nikki79
6/19/2015

"Great customer service"

My experience at Heritage Towson was awesome. The sales person Sang Dang was great. They made purchasing a car an easy & seemless process! I would recommend this dealership for sure.

June 22, 2015

Heritage Mazda Towson appreciates the positive feedback. Thank you for sharing your story with us and we couldn't be happier that Sang and the rest of our team were able to provide you with such a memorable car buying experience. Happy driving!

rbarger
6/16/2015

"Easy and Affordable"

I spent a weekend looking for the best used car I could find. I test drove and spoke with several different cars and dealers. Gabe Cunningham was absolutely great. I bought a used Mazda6 with only 19,000 miles at a very good price. I never felt like I was being sold anything but great service. As a first-time car buyer my experience here set a very high standard. Both Gabe and Garrett Evans helped me find a great car at the price I wanted.

June 16, 2015

Heritage Mazda Towson is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one. We welcome you to stay in touch so that we may answer any further questions you may have about your new Mazda6. It was our pleasure assisting you in selecting the perfect vehicle and we look forward to hearing from you in the future! www.facebook.com/HeritageMazdaTowson

markg488
6/15/2015

"Bought a new car"

Last week I bought a 2015 mazda 3 hatchback from Heritage mazda Towson. From the moment I stepped foot in the dealership, I felt no pressure to buy whatsoever. Gabe Cunningham was my sales person and he was fantastic through the whole process. All of the staff that I dealt with were friendly and courteous. I definitely recommend anyone looking to buy a car to go to Heritage mazda Towson and give them a chance, you won't be sorry.

June 15, 2015

markg488 - Thank you for your encouraging review of Heritage Mazda Towson. We are particularly grateful for any positive feedback, but a response like yours truly motivates the team. Without our customers we would not be in business and for that reason I wanted to personally thank you for sharing your satisfaction. If you would need any assistance towards future purchases and/or services, we would love to help! Thanks so much, Heritage Mazda Towson. www.facebook.com/HeritageMazdaTowson

June 15, 2015

myguo93
6/11/2015

"Fast and Easy"

I was looking for a 2015 Mazda 3 i Sport and actually found a better price at another dealership. However Sang was more than willing to do a price match and we went through everything nice and easily. I did catch a small error when it came to the financing but they quickly fixed that for me. I pretty much walked out with a new car in about an hour. Thanks, Sang!

June 12, 2015

Hello myguo93 - Heritage Mazda Towson would like to congratulate you on your new 2015, Mazda3 i Sport! We were very glad to hear that Sang was able to assist in making your car buying experience a memorable one. Moving forward, please do not hesitate to stop for a visit should you need any maintenance services performed. We would love to see you! Thank you again and have a great day. www.facebook.com/HeritageMazdaTowson

Reviews of Garrett  Evans