Heritage Mazda Towson

1630 York Road,
Lutherville, Maryland 21093
Heritage Mazda Towson Info
About Heritage Mazda Towson

Heritage Mazda Towson, a Mazda dealer in Mazda Towson, Maryland was built with one mission - Provide amenities to guarantee customer satisfaction before, during, and after the sale of our great Mazda cars, trucks, and SUVS. Our Towson Mazda dealership is one of the premier Mazda dealers in Towson, Maryland, and in the state of Maryland period. Our commitment to customer service is second to none. We offer one of the most comprehensive Mazda parts and Mazda service departments in the city of Towson, Maryland. Heritage Mazda Towson provides the city of Towson, Maryland with the #1 Parts Team in the Towson area. Our primary concern is the satisfaction of our customers in the city of Towson, Maryland, and those surrounding suburbs near Towson, Maryland. Our online Mazda dealership web site was created to enhance the buying experience for each and every one of our internet customers. Please feel free to call us at 877-360-4137. We look forward to meeting our new friends at Heritage Mazda Towson.

About Heritage Mazda Towson

Dm
3/03/2015

"I had a very good car buying experience from Heritage Mazda."

I had the best experience buying my Mazda here... it was remarkable! Sang Dang was so easy to work with and everything I needed or questioned, he was right there helping. Highly recommend this place to purchase a Mazda.

March 03, 2015

Greetings Dm! Thank you for stopping by Heritage Mazda Towson. We sincerely appreciate your thoughtful review and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with our team. We hope to see you soon!

Mark K
3/02/2015

"Professional Service"

attentive, courteous, proffesional service. Everything you want in the purchasing experience. Working with the Sales Team was on the purchase of a new car couldn't have been easier. No hard selling, just attentive service with realistic answers.

March 02, 2015

Heritage Mazda Towson is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one. We welcome you to stay in touch so that we may answer any further questions you may have about your new Mazda. It was our pleasure assisting you in selecting the perfect vehicle and we look forward to hearing from you in the future!

JWheatley
2/27/2015

"Two more cars from Heritage Mazda"

My wife and I just purchased two new Mazdas (CX9 and Mazda5) from Heritage Mazda. This was a return trip as we purchased a CX5 and a Mazda 3 not even 3 years ago. The staff at Heritage is always knowledgeable about the Mazda product line and helped us determine the right packages. We dealt with Garrett Evans this time and it was a pleasurable experience. The CX9 had a few minor issues from the factory and Garrett has gone out of his way to make sure the issues are rectified. I definitely recommend the Heritage Mazda group for anyone looking for a Mazda. This is the 4th car we've purchased from the group and I imagine there will be many more.

March 02, 2015

Greetings! Thank you for stopping by Heritage Mazda Towson. We sincerely appreciate your thoughtful review and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with our team. We hope to see you soon!

Larry
2/23/2015

"Excellent follow up"

I was in the market for a Mazda6 GT, and saw a car come up from Heritage Mazda. It was very competitively priced. Mike Edwards handled the sale expeditiously and courteously. I had a few issues come up after the sale, and Mike was most impressive in following up and insuring that they were handled. A fantastic overall experience - thanks, Mike!

February 25, 2015

Heritage Mazda Towson is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one. We welcome you to stay in touch so that we may answer any further questions you may have about your new Mazda6 GT. It was our pleasure assisting you in selecting the perfect vehicle and we look forward to hearing from you in the future!

Brian
2/21/2015

"Made Car Buying Bearable"

No one wants to go through the stress and numbers crunching of buying a car. I certainly didn't, but after losing our older German car in an accident, we started searching for a more practical and rewarding-to-drive replacement. Gabe at Heritage Mazda Towson made the experience as easy as I could have hoped for, being matter-of-fact about pretty much every step of the process. I never really let my guard down as a seasoned skeptic, but I also did not feel like I was being lied to like I have at so many other dealerships. Gabe also was patient with our changing needs as we shifted directions trying to fit a new vehicle into our budget. Even though we weren't buying a fully loaded Mazda6, I felt like we were being treated the same as someone who was. We are happy with our car and glad to give Heritage Mazda Towson our business. Highly recommended.

Gabriel Cunningham

February 23, 2015

Thank you for your heartfelt response Brian . We appreciate your business and strive to maintain a high standard of customer satisfaction. We are pleased to hear that Gabe led you to your new Mazda and we will certainly share your feedback with him. Please do not hesitate to call or pop back in to see us at Heritage Mazda Towson. Thank you again and have a great day!

Slatta
2/20/2015

"Purchasing The Mazda 2"

Sang Dang assisted me in purchasing my Mazda 2, from the beginig he was curtious, friendly and energetic. He offered a number of helpful facts about the car and provided us with a great price!

February 23, 2015

Heritage Mazda Towson is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one. We welcome you to stay in touch so that we may answer any further questions you may have about your new Mazda 2. It was our pleasure assisting you in selecting the perfect vehicle and we look forward to hearing from you in the future!

TammyD
2/20/2015

"What a difference!"

We already had one Mazda in the family and the experience 2 years ago was great. So, when I went in to purchase my new car, I was hoping it would be the same. It was. My salesman, Gabriel, was personable and to the point. He made sure I was getting what I wanted in a car and was friendly and professional. Above all, he and Doug made sure I got a great price on my trade as well as the new car. Also, in finance, Tony Kim went above and beyond to get me what I wanted in a price and warranty. Thanks Tony! After Gabriel showed me what I needed to know about my new car, I left. When I returned home, Gabriel had already followed up via phone to see when he could make my first service appointment and then did. I would truly recommend this dealership (as well as Gabriel) to purchase a new car if you are looking for a Mazda. I purchased the Mazda 6 and couldn't be happier. The experience was great and I can now say I have a dealership that I will return to each time I buy a new car! Thanks Heritage Mazda Towson! Keep up the great work!

Gabriel Cunningham

February 23, 2015

Hi Tammy D - Heritage Mazda Towson would like to congratulate you on your new Mazda 6! It was a great experience for our team to introduce you to your new vehicle. If you should have any further questions or want a little more insight on your Mazda as you settle in, please don’t hesitate contact us! We would be happy to lend our support. Thank you again for taking the time to review us!

Stan
2/19/2015

"Simply amazing!"

I searched for a car for over a year, and when I walked into the Heritage Mazda I truly felt like I was the priority. I not only found an amazing car for a great price but Garrett was very personable and knowledgeable about the whole car purchasing process. I highly recommend Heritage Mazda Towson to anyone looking for a car, you won't regret it.

MMWengler
2/19/2015

"Great place to purchase cars"

This is my second experience purchasing a car with this dealer and I absolutely would go back again. In fact, I PLAN to go back hopefully soon as I know the car I want. These guys are friendly but not pushy and they work with you to make the deal happen. They understand your needs and what you can afford. We have been very fortunate to have just walked in and found deals on the cars that were perfect for us. No hassles, no problems. I highly recommend Heritage Mazda Towson, and Gabe - or any of the sales people there.!

Gabe Cunningham

February 23, 2015

Thanks so much for your positive feedback! We were very glad to assist you in your purchasing experience. I hope you and your family enjoy your new Mazda! Moving forward, please do not hesitate to stop by for a visit should you need any maintenance services performed. We would love to see you! Thank you again and have a great day.

lmorman
2/18/2015

"Great Customer Service"

Sang was great. We didn't feel pressured to buy like at other dealerships. We felt that Sang really cared about making sure that we were 100% satisfied with our purchase. Sang worked to make sure we got the exact model (and color) car that we wanted. We'll definitely come back here when it is time to get our next new car. We love our new CX-5! :)

February 23, 2015

Thank you for your earnest response. We appreciate your feedback and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with Sang and the team! If you should have any further questions or want a little more insight on your Mazda, please don’t hesitate contact us! We would love to work with you again soon.

Reviews of Garrett  Evans