Read Reviews Heritage Mazda Towson

Overall

4.6 out of 5

136 lifetime reviews

Heritage Mazda Towson

None of this dealership's employees have received reviews. Be the first to write a review.

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: Heritage Mazda Towson

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, Heritage Mazda Towson has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

About Heritage Mazda Towson

Heritage Mazda Towson, a Mazda dealer in Mazda Towson, Maryland was built with one mission - Provide amenities to guarantee customer satisfaction before, during, and after the sale of our great Mazda cars, trucks, and SUVS.

Our Towson Mazda dealership is one of the premier Mazda dealers in Towson, Maryland, and in the state of Maryland period. Our commitment to customer service is second to none. We offer one of the most comprehensive Mazda parts and Mazda service departments in the city of Towson, Maryland. Heritage Mazda Towson provides the city of Towson, Maryland with the #1 Parts Team in the Towson area.

Our primary concern is the satisfaction of our customers in the city of Towson, Maryland, and those surrounding suburbs near Towson, Maryland. Our online Mazda dealership web site was created to enhance the buying experience for each and every one of our internet customers. Please feel free to call us at 877-360-4137.

We look forward to meeting our new friends at Heritage Mazda Towson.

Our Location

See Service Reviews For This Dealership
"Purchasing a car"

Leslie Rathbun
8/27/2014 8:39:55 PM

Reason For Visit: Sales (Used)

My Review Of Heritage Mazda Towson:

I found the used car I wanted at Heritage Mazda online. I spoke with Garrett, and went to view the car with trepidation, as my last two purchasing experiences were not pleasant. Garrett was professional and attentive to my concerns. My husband and I were in and out of the dealership within 2 1/2 hrs, and went home with our new (to us) car. It was painless and even enjoyable. I got the car I wanted at a price I could afford, there was no pressure or hassle, and I am very pleased with my choice of dealership and car. Garrett made it all possible, and very easy. He even let me come back the next night to make the down payment and saved my license plate frame for me. In my last 20 years of buying a car, it has never been so easy or friendly.

Added: 8/28/2014 10:22:40 AM

Hello Leslie, Heritage Mazda Towson would like to sincerely thank you for taking your time to give us a complimentary review. We strive to provide excellent service to all of our customers and we love to know when we've succeeded. I will be sure to share your feedback with Garrett and the team! Thank you again for your review.

Twitter
"Heritage Mazda Towson and Garrett Evans are AMAZING"

samantha.burley.351
8/24/2014 7:03:20 AM

Scott FeinsteinScott Feinstein

My Review Of Heritage Mazda Towson:

I recently decided to lease my first new car. I knew that I wanted a Mazda because of the excellent reviews but was very new to the process of buying or leasing a car. I met with Garrett Evans who walked me through the entire process. was actually unsure of what would be the best decision in my situation, being a new grad with student loans. Garrett informed me of the pros and cons of leasing vs. buying. He never became frustrated with my millions of questions and ensured me that he was eager to help in any way possible. He took care of EVERYTHING- no hassle and very quick. I felt more than comfortable driving away in my BEAUTIFUL 2014 Mazda 3. Even when I had questions after the signing, Garrett was more than willing to help and checked on how I was doing with my new car. I will ALWAYS recommend Heritage Mazda Towson and Garrett Evans. Not once did I feel pressured to make a purchase and I felt comforted and informed.

Thank you Garrett and Heritage Mazda staff for being nothing short of amazing. I'll be back!

Twitter
"Easy and enjoyable experience"

Rachel Barrows
8/13/2014 1:16:28 PM

My Review Of Heritage Mazda Towson:

Garrett Evans made buying a car an easy and enjoyable experience. I needed a few months to figure some things out in order to buy a new car and Garrett was not the typical pushy salesman. He would call here and there to make sure I was aware of the deals that were going on and to see if I was still interested in buying a Mazda. I finally was able to purchase the CX-5 and I've only had it for a few weeks now but I couldn't be happier with my purchase. Thanks Garrett!

Added: 8/18/2014 9:59:30 AM

Thank you for your heartfelt response, Rachel! We appreciate your business and strive to maintain a high standard of customer satisfaction. We are pleased to hear that Garrett Evans lead you to your new CX-5, and we will certainly share your feedback with him. Please do not hesitate to call or pop back in to see us at Heritage Mazda Towson. Thank you again and have a great day!

"Professional, Satisfying Experience"

joshuamdowney
8/11/2014 12:51:32 PM

My Review Of Heritage Mazda Towson:

During my car search, I visited Heritage Mazda on two separate occasions to test drive the 2015 Mazda 6. Garrett was helpful and knowledgeable both times. The sales process was smooth, and all of my questions were satisfactorily answered. To anyone considering purchasing a Mazda, I would recommend asking for Garrett at Heritage Mazda.

Added: 8/18/2014 10:00:45 AM

Heritage Mazda Towson is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one. We welcome you to stay in touch so that we may answer any further questions you may have about your new 2015 Mazda 6. It was our pleasure assisting you in selecting the perfect vehicle and we look forward to hearing from you in the future!

"Very efficient"

glen hessinger
8/5/2014 6:49:45 PM

My Review Of Heritage Mazda Towson:

Garrett Evans got me in and out quickly but was very thorough and with no hassle which is exactly what a car dealership experience should be.

Added: 8/18/2014 10:02:32 AM

Thank you, Glen for taking the time to review us! Heritage Mazda Towson strives to provide an exceptional experience for all customers and it gives us great pleasure to know that your visit was a superior one. Your response is exemplary of why good customer service is an integral part of a company’s success. Thank you again for the wonderful feedback!

Twitter
"Heritage Mazda & Garrett Evans, a top notch experience"

rjfisher72
7/26/2014 8:35:54 AM

My Review Of Heritage Mazda Towson:

My wife and I went to Heritage Mazda to look at the CX-9 since we had done alot of research and thought this vehicle was the best overall option when considering its great ride, great amenities and very good value for the money. Garrett knew everything about the CX-9, but he also knew alot about the other SUVs/crossovers we were considering. We test drove the CX-9 and it confirmed everything we read about it, what a great SUV/crossover. The ride was firm, but responsive and comfortable. The engine was alot of fun on the road as well. The cabin has every comfort feature one would want (bluetooth, heated seats, rear view camera and a third row which is actually very roomy). Garrett patiently explained all of our options for buying a new CX-9 versus buying a CPO CX-9. We were able to get a brand new CX-9 at a great price in that sleek looking blue color and tan leather interior. We'll need to replace our other car next year and visiting Garrett at Heritage Mazda will definitely be our first visit.

Added: 7/29/2014 10:42:37 AM

Thank you for your heartfelt response! We appreciate your business and strive to maintain a high standard of customer satisfaction. We are pleased to hear that Garrett lead you to your new CX-9, and we will certainly share your feedback with him. Please do not hesitate to call or pop back in to see us at Heritage Mazda Towson. Thank you again and have a great day!

"Mazda cx9"

Tim owens
7/19/2014 6:37:19 AM

Garrett evans

My Review Of Heritage Mazda Towson:

Garrett Evans was a pleasure to deal with. He was very knowledgable with the mazda cx9 and he made my car buying experience a delight .Heritage Mazda was a very clean place of business.the whole car buying process was excellent

Added: 7/22/2014 11:54:12 AM

Thank you for your heartfelt response Tim Owens. We appreciate your business and strive to maintain a high standard of customer satisfaction. We are pleased to hear that Garrett Evans lead you to your new Maxda CX9, and we will certainly share your feedback with him. Please do not hesitate to call or pop back in to see us again. Thanks again!

Twitter
"Drove from NJ to get the best deal!"

davidcarson48
7/16/2014 3:06:52 PM

Garrett
Jody

My Review Of Heritage Mazda Towson:

I worked with Garrett and Jody via email and phone as I live in NJ. The process was smooth and they beat my local dealer in NJ by $1500 and even appraised my trade with pictures and service records. When I took the drive to make the deal, everything was in order with no surprises. It was absolutely worth the drive to Towson!

Added: 7/17/2014 10:53:00 AM

Thank you for your complimentary feedback of Heritage Mazda. We genuinely appreciate your business and thorough review. Please remember that should you be in search of a new vehicle in the future, or require any regular vehicle maintenance, we would love to welcome you back for another visit. Thanks again for taking the time to review us!

"Garrett Was Great!"

jlmedlin
7/15/2014 6:38:56 PM

Garrett

My Review Of Heritage Mazda Towson:

I just wanted to briefly share my experience at Heritage Mazda of Towson. Garrett was my salesperson and he was great. He was knowledgable, personable, and patient with me. Him being patient was a big deal because I can be a little indecisive. I never felt pressured and he always let me know if he didn't know something rather than just make something up. If you're going to buy a Mazda, please see Garrett. You won't be sorry. And I love my new Mazda3!!!!!

"Solid work"

towson21
7/3/2014 8:38:41 AM

My Review Of Heritage Mazda Towson:

I visited Heritage Mazda - Towson last week unsure that I was ready to purchase or lease a new car. After negotiating with Garrett, he was able to find the car I wanted at a great price and have it ready before the evening's end. The finance department was quick and easy and walked me through each step. I look forward to seeing how my new Mazda performs and have every intention of returning to the Towson dealer when the lease runs out. Thanks for all of your help!

Added: 7/3/2014 10:32:04 AM

Heritage Mazda Towson is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one! We are also pleased that Garrett was able to assist you with your purchase. As you settle in to your new vehicle, please do not hesitate to stop by for a regular checkup! Thank you again for the highly praised review.

Reviews 11-20 >>