Heritage Mazda Towson

1630 York Road,
Lutherville, Maryland 21093
Heritage Mazda Towson Info
About Heritage Mazda Towson

Heritage Mazda Towson, a Mazda dealer in Mazda Towson, Maryland was built with one mission - Provide amenities to guarantee customer satisfaction before, during, and after the sale of our great Mazda cars, trucks, and SUVS. Our Towson Mazda dealership is one of the premier Mazda dealers in Towson, Maryland, and in the state of Maryland period. Our commitment to customer service is second to none. We offer one of the most comprehensive Mazda parts and Mazda service departments in the city of Towson, Maryland. Heritage Mazda Towson provides the city of Towson, Maryland with the #1 Parts Team in the Towson area. Our primary concern is the satisfaction of our customers in the city of Towson, Maryland, and those surrounding suburbs near Towson, Maryland. Our online Mazda dealership web site was created to enhance the buying experience for each and every one of our internet customers. Please feel free to call us at 877-360-4137. We look forward to meeting our new friends at Heritage Mazda Towson.

About Heritage Mazda Towson Learn More

Joseph Abel
6/26/2016

"No Pressure Experience"

Title says it all. They didn't try to upsell me and they didn't hassle me with endless emails and phone calls. Given the extra options I add, I feel like I got a pretty good price,

Thomas Perreault

Judycee
6/22/2016

"My Dealer for life!"

Buying a car is normally a very stressfull event. NOT so at this dealership! From start to finish, an awesome experience! Bo is very knowledgable, very informative and personable! No pressure, no hard selling tactics. Zang was amazing in finance as well! Everyone I came in contact with were wonderful. These folks know the art of customer service. Come see these folks for your new car, you won't be disappointed!

HondaGirl
6/21/2016

"Buying a Car "

I stopped by Heritage Mazda Towson just to look at a used car and after being given a ride and an opportunity to ask a series of questions, I announced I would buy the car and therefore remained most of the remainder of the day completing the transaction. My salesman Ralph Price was a buyer's dream, answering all my questions patiently and completely. The manager, Sang completed the deal with open communication and efficiency and could not have been kinder or nicer. Thank you Heritage Mazda Towson for helping me buy the car I wanted with the deal I could afford. Jacqueline Pontious Hampstead, Maryland

jrmjr
6/21/2016

"Buying from Greg Lineberry was quick, fair, and respectful"

Two weeks ago, I walked into Heritage Mazda Towson and was greeted by Greg Lineberry. Three days later I was the proud owner of a new, Soul Red Mazda 3! I had a lot of options and many dealerships trying to sell me a car. Greg made the experience very enjoyable and low stress. He guided me and then my wife through a pleasant test drive experience; providing information on the car without being pushy, disingenuous, or disrespectful of the process. He did not try to sell us the car on the spot or keep us at the dealership when we were ready to leave. He answered our questions and asked for our business. When we decided the Mazda was the right car for us, he jumped into action, getting us the car that day for a fair price while efficiently leading us through the sales process. He did not try to up-sell us or play any games. I highly recommend Greg and have already passed his name on to a colleague who is in the market.

Greg Lineberry

Viewtifuljay83
6/20/2016

"Great experience. Greg was awesome."

Great experience overall. Our sales rep, Greg Lineberry, was awesome and worked with us to make sure we got what we wanted. In fact, everyone at the dealership was great. When my wife was waiting at the dealership with our crying baby, they were awesome about it, coming over to say hi and play with her. Highly recommended.

Greg Lineberry

Dani L. C.
6/20/2016

"Outstanding!"

On Saturday evening I walked into Heritage Mazda Towson with my boyfriend, in need of a new vehicle but not quite sure of my options. A few hours later I was driving away in a beautiful 2016 Mazda 3! I had considered other compact cars in its class, but in the end the M3 just couldn't be beat for its attractive styling and zippy handling. When we first pulled up, we noted that the dealership was on the smaller side, but don't be fooled - there were numerous choices available to me, in every model and package I was interested in; (plus, you only need one, when it's the right one!) And, I found I actually preferred the smaller size to the larger big lot dealerships - comparatively, at Heritage I never once had the feeling of being rushed, overlooked, or lost in the shuffle. And, wow: I felt like I struck customer service gold by working with Sales Associate Michael Adelman. Michael was so friendly and energetic and made us feel genuinely at ease. Most important to me of all, he was highly informative and really took his time to answer all my questions - and I had a lot of them! His approach was essential in helping me make a decision that I truly felt good about. Michael and his team kept the process moving along efficiently and professionally, and I can honestly say I am looking forward to working with them again. Lastly, I should add that my boyfriend, who accompanied me though the entire process, had recently gone through the car buying experience himself (eventually purchasing another popular sedan make from one of the area's largest chains). While he's definitely satisfied with his car, he described the dealership experiences between his and mine as being like night and day. He was so impressed with the level of service at Heritage Towson that he said if he had known about Heritage back when he was purchasing, he absolutely would have gone to them first and would probably be in a Mazda now, too! Next time :) TLDR; Highly, highly recommend Heritage Mazda Towson. Ask for Michael for an impeccable customer service experience!

Michael Adelman

6/15/2016

"Great Service and Sales Associate"

We had a really great experience with our sales associate Thomas Perreault when buying our new car. He wasn't pushy at all and the experience was fast and painless. The finance guy was a little pushy though. Overall a great experience and I would definitely recommend going to see Tom at this dealership!

Thomas Perreault

Ryan P White
6/07/2016

"Great Car, Great Service, Great guy!"

I hate a really great experience, starting from initially meeting James, the Sales Manager, in the parking lot on my way in, to then meeting Tom Lopez, my awesome sales person, who really took care of me. I wasn't even planning on buying a car, but Tom listened to me, figured out what he thought would work well for me, and I ultimately bought the very first Mazda 6 he brought out. It's a 6 speed manual and I couldn't be happier. Great car, great service, great guy, and even the finance office experience was pleasant and not stressful. Highly recommend Tom and the whole team!

TERRYYOUNGWSSC
6/06/2016

"Excellent"

Tom Lopez is great. Very nice guy. Tom is a very guy and knows his Mazda's. Tom gave a great test drive run, showing all the features, My M6 is great.

Linda048
6/03/2016

"Tom Lopez"

Great experience with Tom Lopez! Love my Mazda 3 Grande Touring! This is my second Mazda 3! Great vehicle! Love this dealership too! All my service is performed here too

Reviews of Garrett  Evans