Heritage Mazda Towson

1630 York Road,
Lutherville, Maryland 21093
Heritage Mazda Towson Info
About Heritage Mazda Towson

Heritage Mazda Towson, a Mazda dealer in Mazda Towson, Maryland was built with one mission - Provide amenities to guarantee customer satisfaction before, during, and after the sale of our great Mazda cars, trucks, and SUVS. Our Towson Mazda dealership is one of the premier Mazda dealers in Towson, Maryland, and in the state of Maryland period. Our commitment to customer service is second to none. We offer one of the most comprehensive Mazda parts and Mazda service departments in the city of Towson, Maryland. Heritage Mazda Towson provides the city of Towson, Maryland with the #1 Parts Team in the Towson area. Our primary concern is the satisfaction of our customers in the city of Towson, Maryland, and those surrounding suburbs near Towson, Maryland. Our online Mazda dealership web site was created to enhance the buying experience for each and every one of our internet customers. Please feel free to call us at 877-360-4137. We look forward to meeting our new friends at Heritage Mazda Towson.

About Heritage Mazda Towson

emoore007
5/23/2015

"Best sales team ever!!"

Gabe and Tony Kim were very knowledgeable, friendly, and overall best when I came to buy my new 2015 Mazda 3. I couldn't be any happier from the great se4vice provided and my new car. Thanks to the team at Heritage Mazda!!

Steven
5/23/2015

"impeccable customer service"

I would personally recommend heritage Mazda to anyone I know; friends, family, and business partners. From the time I walked through the front doors I was overwhelmed by how helpful and resourceful every employee was throughout each step in the car buying process. I went in looking for an older, used vehicle which I was in desperate need of, and in a matter of two- three hours the gentlemen that assisted me got me in a brand new vehicle that fitted my financial range. Needless to say I left a very happy man and will be going to heritage Mazda for any and all future business with my personal vehicles.

TIMMAY
5/21/2015

"Prfessional, personable, through."

Top shelf experience. Thanks Gabe, Peter & John (Garrett). Great experience. Thanks too to the folks in the detail shop too. Made the car look "Showroom" perfect. 5 Stars!

schwarma
5/11/2015

"Easy to work with and no pressure!"

I was moving to MD from out of the country and was relying on a rental until I could find something to buy but I needed to buy quickly. Sang and I had been emailing before I moved and he was very helpful in trying to understand my needs. I didn't want to have a long negotiation and Sang came through with a great deal on a new Mazda3. I highly recommend using Heritage and it seems any of their sales people are great to work with. Also, Tony Kim in finance was also excellent and explained everything clearly so I didn't feel like I was lost.

Tony Kim

May 12, 2015

Thank you for the review, schwarma! Your review is particularly satisfying to us as we take great pride in helping all of our customers with their vehicle needs, regardless of situation. Happy driving!

dflinch
5/09/2015

"What a Deal!"

I bought a new 2016 Cx-5 from Peter Holdback, at Heritage Mazda Towson. As it was my first time buying a car, Peter was great at helping me through the process. He was very friendly and understanding of my wants. I received an excellent deal on my car and couldn’t be happier with it. The entire Heritage Mazda staff made me feel like not only a customer but a friend. I encourage anyone interested in a Mazda to visit them, I know I will be!

May 12, 2015

dflinch, it is great to hear that Peter was able to help you into the perfect Mazda! We look forward to seeing you again in the near future! Happy Driving!

hoxinsox
5/09/2015

"No Pressure Experience"

I had an intriguing conversation with Garrett that encouraged us to travel to Towson. We worked with Greg, he provided a pleasant, laid back experience. There was no pressure at anytime to make a purchase or add optional items, everything was thoroughly explained. We left with the car we wanted at a fair price.

Greg Lineberry

May 12, 2015

hoxinsox, we are delighted to hear that Gabe & Greg were about to help you in a manner that was conducive to your liking. Please let us know if you need anything at all. Happy driving!

middletonman2001
5/07/2015

"Bought a great car at Heritage Mazda Towson"

I came into Heritage Mazda looking for a mazda3 5 door. Sang brought me on a test drive and helped me find a perfect car to fit my preferences at a fair price. I highly recommend. -Mark

May 12, 2015

Thank you for the kind words, middletonman2001! We are glad we were able to help you find your perfect car. Happy driving!

Sjc123
5/06/2015

"Smooth sailing @ Heritage"

Ask for Bo when you go! Great service and friendly staff. They went above and beyond to make our experience as pleasant as possible. Great!

May 12, 2015

Sjc123, thank you for the kind words. Bo will certainly hear of them. Thanks again & happy driving!

zhogan
5/05/2015

"Great service, laid back."

Gabe had great customer service and I felt no unnecessary pressure at anytime to make a purchase. He also had excellent knowledge of cars. He understood what I was looking for and did his best to show me multiple cars that he felt suited my needs.

May 12, 2015

zhogan, thank you for the kind words. From Gabe and all of us here at Heritage Mazda Towson, enjoy your new Mazda!

ashleymeree
5/05/2015

"Peace of mind!"

The team at Heritage Mazda Towson was so helpful and understanding of my financial situation (just bought a home, owed on my car, etc) and were still able to find me a wonderful car within my price range. Gabe Cunningham walked me through everything and even sat with me in the new car to show me how every single button worked (thank goodness!!). Everyone made me feel comfortable without any pressure. They also answered all of my questions through out the process. Gabe was extremely knowledgeable of Mazda and then some! This was a great experience and I won't be going anywhere else in the future!! If you want peace of mind go to Heritage Mazda Towson! Ask for Gabe!!

May 12, 2015

ashleymeree, thank you for the kind words. It's great news to hear our staff was able ot help you. Enjoy your new Mazda!

Reviews of Garrett  Evans