Read Reviews Heritage Mazda Towson

Overall

4.5 out of 5

130 lifetime reviews

Heritage Mazda Towson

None of this dealership's employees have received reviews. Be the first to write a review.

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: Heritage Mazda Towson

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, Heritage Mazda Towson has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

About Heritage Mazda Towson

Heritage Mazda Towson, a Mazda dealer in Mazda Towson, Maryland was built with one mission - Provide amenities to guarantee customer satisfaction before, during, and after the sale of our great Mazda cars, trucks, and SUVS.

Our Towson Mazda dealership is one of the premier Mazda dealers in Towson, Maryland, and in the state of Maryland period. Our commitment to customer service is second to none. We offer one of the most comprehensive Mazda parts and Mazda service departments in the city of Towson, Maryland. Heritage Mazda Towson provides the city of Towson, Maryland with the #1 Parts Team in the Towson area.

Our primary concern is the satisfaction of our customers in the city of Towson, Maryland, and those surrounding suburbs near Towson, Maryland. Our online Mazda dealership web site was created to enhance the buying experience for each and every one of our internet customers. Please feel free to call us at 877-360-4137.

We look forward to meeting our new friends at Heritage Mazda Towson.

Our Location

Tim owens
7/19/2014 6:37:19 AM

Garrett evans

My Review Of Heritage Mazda Towson:

Garrett Evans was a pleasure to deal with. He was very knowledgable with the mazda cx9 and he made my car buying experience a delight .Heritage Mazda was a very clean place of business.the whole car buying process was excellent

Twitter
"Drove from NJ to get the best deal!"

davidcarson48
7/16/2014 3:06:52 PM

Garrett
Jody

My Review Of Heritage Mazda Towson:

I worked with Garrett and Jody via email and phone as I live in NJ. The process was smooth and they beat my local dealer in NJ by $1500 and even appraised my trade with pictures and service records. When I took the drive to make the deal, everything was in order with no surprises. It was absolutely worth the drive to Towson!

Added: 7/17/2014 10:53:00 AM

Thank you for your complimentary feedback of Heritage Mazda. We genuinely appreciate your business and thorough review. Please remember that should you be in search of a new vehicle in the future, or require any regular vehicle maintenance, we would love to welcome you back for another visit. Thanks again for taking the time to review us!

"Garrett Was Great!"

jlmedlin
7/15/2014 6:38:56 PM

Garrett

My Review Of Heritage Mazda Towson:

I just wanted to briefly share my experience at Heritage Mazda of Towson. Garrett was my salesperson and he was great. He was knowledgable, personable, and patient with me. Him being patient was a big deal because I can be a little indecisive. I never felt pressured and he always let me know if he didn't know something rather than just make something up. If you're going to buy a Mazda, please see Garrett. You won't be sorry. And I love my new Mazda3!!!!!

"Solid work"

towson21
7/3/2014 8:38:41 AM

Garrett Evans

My Review Of Heritage Mazda Towson:

I visited Heritage Mazda - Towson last week unsure that I was ready to purchase or lease a new car. After negotiating with Garrett, he was able to find the car I wanted at a great price and have it ready before the evening's end. The finance department was quick and easy and walked me through each step. I look forward to seeing how my new Mazda performs and have every intention of returning to the Towson dealer when the lease runs out. Thanks for all of your help!

Added: 7/3/2014 10:32:04 AM

Heritage Mazda Towson is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one! We are also pleased that Garrett was able to assist you with your purchase. As you settle in to your new vehicle, please do not hesitate to stop by for a regular checkup! Thank you again for the highly praised review.

"NEVER AGAIN"

sttrowbridge
5/22/2014 7:04:50 PM

Eddie

1.8

My Review Of Heritage Mazda Towson:

Confirmed internet price over the phone. Would not honor in person, said "I didn't qualify". Salesman was hardcore...the reason most people dread going to car dealerships. Negotiations took about 1 hour to arrive at an "on the road" price that was acceptable to me. The salesman then tried to get me to buy the car I test drove NOT the one I saw on the internet. I was about to explode when he went to check other dealerships for a car that he could sell to me at the agreed upon price. This process took another hour. Finally they located the Mazda 3, 5 door with the goodies I wanted at another dealership about an hour away. My family and I have invested 3 1/2 hours into this new car buying process and are now getting excited about driving away in a great new car. We were told that the car should be ready at about 4pm or 5pm and they would call us to come pick it up.
I called Heritage at about 7pm. They told me the car was there and need to be prepped. We got to the dealership at 7:30 and the car was sitting outside untouched. They did a quick prep that left the sticker adhesive on the body and windows. Finally at 9pm the business manager reviewed the contract and finance agreement with us. The contract was in the wrong name and there were problems with the financing agreement. I appeared to me that there was little or no communication between the salesman and the business manager. Now it is 9:30 and we are driving home when I got a call from the business manager asking that I return to correct a problem with the registration. This ordeal has not taken 11 hours!
I returned the next day to be told that my old tags could not be transferred. I understood why BUT was surprised that a car dealership didn't know something that basic at the time I signed the contract. Anyhow, the business manager told me I owe $125 for the new tags. I reminded him the price was "on the road", and refused to pay. He was not happy - nor was I.
I couldn't imagine anything else could go wrong BUT two weeks later the payment coupons and SeriusXM subscription were sent to the wrong address. Life is too short to put up with this kind of incompetence.

Added: 6/10/2014 11:33:43 AM

Heritage Mazda Towson is sorry to hear of the inconveniences you encountered throughout the car buying process. Unfortunately, when we have to retrieve vehicles from an outside location, there is a matter of time involved and we are not always able to foresee how long this process will take. We sincerely apologize for your wait. The way you chose to handle the names on the loan and title was unfamiliar to our new finance manager and therefore we did offer to cover the additional tag fees for you. If you have any further issues to discuss on this matter, please feel free to contact us directly.

Twitter
"I purchased a 2014 Mazda 6 Touring from this dealership..."

NotPleased2
3/10/2014 8:56:42 AM

Mike Edwards

2.0

My Review Of Heritage Mazda Towson:

I purchased a 2014 Mazda 6 Touring from this dealership about a month ago. The car is absolutely perfect. Drives great, safety features are stellar, and with the MPG are exactly what I needed. The purchasing process was not all that bad, I dealt with Mike Edwards directly and I truly believe I ended up with about the lowest price I could have gotten and more than comparable value for my trade in. It did get to be a little pushy at times but it's a car dealership and that's pretty typical.

Here is where the problems started. I closed on the car, signed my paperwork and was handed the keys. Only stipulation was that I needed to bring the title for my trade in back the next day and have the GPS and Auto Armor (a protective coating for the paint job) applied. I was assured that this process would not take very long and I would be out of there in no time ( I ended up having to wait over 6 hours).

I got the car back and it was a Saturday, so the dealership was packed. I took the car to the open parking lot next door and was taking a look at things and noticed that my car had a key mark and paint chipped off on the rear bumper. I immediately brought the car back over and told them about the damages. At first, they had the audacity to suggest that I somehow managed to key my car and have paint chipped off in under 24 hours of ownership. After informing them how ridiculous that was, they acknowledged their responsibility, took pictures, and said if I brought it back in they would get it fixed.

Everything was fine at first trying to work around my schedule and their schedule for the first week after it happened. Then, I was told they would pick the car up and leave me a loaner. An hour and a half before that was supposed to take place, they sent me an email (did not call) and canceled. My girlfriend had taken off work early to get home in time to hand them the keys and get the loaner car.

From that point, I did not get a follow up email trying to arrange another time to have this taken care of. I emailed Mike time and time again and left him a voicemail and he did not even give me a response. I finally got a hold of him on the phone and hashed it out with him. On that call, he once again suggested that they were doing me a "favor" and that there was no proof that the damages occurred during the Auto Armor application process. Unbelievable.

I officially bail on any efforts to deal with him and proceed to the manager. Got him on the phone, told him I would drop the car off at 9AM and he said great we will be ready to go. So they take my car and get the work done on it. I return 2 days later and I see that the paint chips were gone but the key mark was there plain as day. Then the car is taken to the detail team and they attempt to buff out the scratch. Once again, I am handed my keys and told "you are good to go". What do you know, I go back and the scratch is still there plain as day. On top of all of this, they tried to hand me my keys back 2 times without walking around to the back of the car to see if the scratch was gone. They said to come back when I need an oil change and attempt to have it taken care of again. I am not holding my breath.

Moral to the story, the purchasing process here was solid. Great back and forth communication via email and phone calls. As soon as the purchase is made, that communication ceases. Unimpressed and I will be looking for a new Mazda dealer in the future.

Twitter
"I'M A VERY SATISFIED AND STILL SMILING EVERY TIME I..."

KEINDANATA
2/13/2014 5:36:22 PM

Employee(s) Dealt With:
YOUR SALESMAN TY PEARMON WAS VERY PLEASANT AND GREAT ALL AT THE SAME TIME. THIS WAS MY VERY 1ST TIME PURCHASING A NEW MAZDA VEHICLE. I DID OWN THE MAZDA CX7 AND I'M STILL EXCITED ABOUT THE PURCHASE OF MY CX5.....THANKS Y FOR ALL OF YOUR HELP
PATIENCE

My Review Of Heritage Mazda Towson:

I'M A VERY SATISFIED AND STILL SMILING EVERY TIME I DRIVE MY CX5 CUSTOMER. THANKS TO MY SALESMAN, TY PEARMON. HE HELPED ME FROM THE VERY BEGINNING TO THE END WHEN IT CAME TO UPDATING ME ON THE VEHICLE OF MY CHOICE. TY WAS THE BEST SALESMAN I'VE COME IN CONTACT WITH DURING THE DECISION OF AN SUV BECAUSE I THOUGHT SATISFYING A CUSTOMER SUCH AS MYSELF WOULD BE THE HARDEST THING TO DO. WOULD I COME BACK TO THIS DEALERSHIP AGAIN? ABSOLUTELY AND I WOULD RECOMMEND YOUR DEALERSHIP TO A FRIEND, FAMILY MEMBER, ETC. O YEAH, I MUST TELL THEM TO ASK FOR MR. PEARMON!

TY PEARMON, THANKS AGAIN FOR THE GREAT OPPORTUNITY AND EXPERIENCE OF A WELL-MANNERED MAN IN THE BUSINESS OF AUTO SELLING. YOU'RE THE BEST!!

Added: 2/19/2014 11:38:27 AM

Heritage Mazda Towson would like to congratulate you on your new CX5! It was a great experience for our team to introduce you to your new vehicle. If you should have any further questions or want a little more insight on your Mazda as you settle in, please don’t hesitate contact us! We would be happy to lend our support. Thank you again for taking the time to review us!

Twitter
"Their service is exceptional I had the pleasure to meet..."

Edsan512mb
2/12/2014 8:36:25 PM

James Hudson

My Review Of Heritage Mazda Towson:

Their service is exceptional I had the pleasure to meet James Hudson in 2012 when I purchased a used 2009 Mazda 3 and this year I was ready to upgrade and James once again helped me get the best deal for a brand new 2014 Mazda 3 S Touring, went on a Tuesday morning around 11am and by 1:15 I was out, I absolutely recommend this dealership, prices are honest and they don't make you waste your hole day unlike the other times I had to buy a car.

Added: 2/19/2014 11:40:06 AM

Heritage Mazda Towson is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one! We are also pleased that James Hudson was able to assist you with your new 2014 Mazda 3 S Touring. As you settle in to your new vehicle, please do not hesitate to stop by for a regular checkup! Thank you again for the highly praised review.

Twitter
"I bought a new Mazda6 Touring yesterday. I have dealt..."

rachelm2009
1/29/2014 8:12:30 AM

Ty Pearmon

My Review Of Heritage Mazda Towson:

I bought a new Mazda6 Touring yesterday. I have dealt with many dealerships for quite some time, buying multiply cars over the years and I have to admit that this was my best experience so far. The car is great (and I mean GREAT!!!) - one of those that you want to keep for years. My salesman - Ty - and the the management helped me to get a great deal. Ty was the nicest and most helpful person I have worked with as it comes to salesmen. I did not feel any pressure to buy - they just wanted me to be happy with the car/deal. And I am. I really recommend this dealership for your car needs. THANKS Heritage Mazda Towson!!!

Twitter
"I would definitely recommend this dealership and Bo to..."

jessied1234
12/16/2013 12:51:39 AM

Bo Hudson

My Review Of Heritage Mazda Towson:

I would definitely recommend this dealership and Bo to work with in getting a vehicle. Everyone was extremely helpful and great to work with. A lot of other dealerships pressure you, it was not like that here so that was nice as well-it was relaxed and comfortable. I will definitely be recommending you.

Reviews 11-20 >>