Heritage Mazda Towson

1630 York Road,
Lutherville, Maryland 21093
Heritage Mazda Towson Info
About Heritage Mazda Towson

Heritage Mazda Towson, a Mazda dealer in Mazda Towson, Maryland was built with one mission - Provide amenities to guarantee customer satisfaction before, during, and after the sale of our great Mazda cars, trucks, and SUVS. Our Towson Mazda dealership is one of the premier Mazda dealers in Towson, Maryland, and in the state of Maryland period. Our commitment to customer service is second to none. We offer one of the most comprehensive Mazda parts and Mazda service departments in the city of Towson, Maryland. Heritage Mazda Towson provides the city of Towson, Maryland with the #1 Parts Team in the Towson area. Our primary concern is the satisfaction of our customers in the city of Towson, Maryland, and those surrounding suburbs near Towson, Maryland. Our online Mazda dealership web site was created to enhance the buying experience for each and every one of our internet customers. Please feel free to call us at 877-360-4137. We look forward to meeting our new friends at Heritage Mazda Towson.

About Heritage Mazda Towson Learn More

stevehan100
7/25/2016

"Excellent service"

Just bought my new Mazda 3 hatch here and the service was excellent. Derrick (my sales guy) guided me through the whole thing. He even drove me to get a sandwich when the finance guy was backed up with other customers.

Derrick Davis

July 26, 2016

Thank you for your complimentary feedback of Heritage Mazda Towson. We genuinely appreciate your business and thorough review. Please remember that should you be in search of a new vehicle in the future, or require any regular vehicle maintenance, we would love to welcome you back for another visit. Thanks again for taking the time to review us!

ANQ
7/22/2016

"Experienced"

Very professional, but above all respectful and friendly staff that leaves you with good first impression. I started my research in March and ended up coming back in July to the same person to buy my car from.

July 25, 2016

cravenell
7/21/2016

"Great experience"

Bought a Mazda3 over the Juky 4th weekend. Bo Hudson and the rest of the staff were great. Attentive and informative. Very happy with my purchase.

July 22, 2016

Heritage Mazda Towson is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one. We welcome you to stay in touch so that we may answer any further questions you may have about your new Mazda 3. It was our pleasure assisting you in selecting the perfect vehicle and we look forward to hearing from you in the future!

Aperticone
7/20/2016

"Bought a new Mazda 6"

I worked with Bo Hudson and Greg Lineberry on the purchase of my 2016 Mazda 6, they were both great guys to work with. Very honest and fair and gets right to the point instead of other dealers beating around the bush. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone, the service was outstanding and i love my new car!

Greg Lineberry

July 21, 2016

Good morning. In response to your review, I want to take the time to thank you for praising Heritage Mazda Towson. We are particularly grateful for any positive feedback, but a response like yours truly motivates our team to achieve superior customer satisfaction. We encourage you to ‘Like’ us on Facebook so you may catch any upcoming in-store specials, should they fit any future needs. Thank you again and be sure to stop by soon!

Colleen2121
7/16/2016

"Excellent service "

We had the greatest experience at heritage Mazda with Bo Hudson finding is the car of our dreams. The service was fast and the staff were very helpful and friendly. I would recommend using Bo if you looking for a great sales person who is honest and trustworthy!

July 19, 2016

Thank you for your heartfelt response Colleen. We appreciate your business and strive to maintain a high standard of customer satisfaction. We are pleased to hear that Bo led you to your new Mazda, and we will certainly share your feedback with him. Please do not hesitate to call or pop back in to see us at Heritage Mazda Towson. Thank you again and have a great day!

Lil'D's mom
7/13/2016

"Working with the lovely Bo Hudson"

I went car shopping with my seven year old daughter. This experience could have been a deserter but working with Bo Hudson made it a pleasure. He is kind, knowledgeable and helpful. He has even been a help to me since purchasing the car. I highly recommend this dealership and this sales person.

July 14, 2016

Thank you for your heartfelt response. We appreciate your business and strive to maintain a high standard of customer satisfaction. We are pleased to hear that Bo led you to your new Mazda, and we will certainly share your feedback with him. Please do not hesitate to call or pop back in to see us at Heritage Mazda Towson. Thank you again and have a great day!

giftrep
7/12/2016

"great salesman! great service!!!"

I just purchased my 3rd car from Bo Hudson, he is absolutely awesome! He spends time and treats you with great care, he is extremely knowledgeable about mazdas. I wouldn't think of buying a car from anyone else!!!!

July 13, 2016

Heritage Mazda Towson would like to sincerely thank you for taking your time to give us a complimentary review. We strive to provide excellent service to all of our customers and we love to know when we’ve succeeded. I will be sure to share your feedback with Bo and the team! Thank you again for your review.

Milena
7/11/2016

"A very comforting experience"

I decided to take advantage of the 4th of July sale a get a new car, after reviewing the information online, Bo called me the next day and made an appointment. He walked me thought the whole process without rushing or pushing. He was very knowledgeable and responded to all my questions. I highly recommend Heritage Mazda Towson for your next new or used car. Mr. Dang also was very on point providing information and services to upgrade my new car.

July 12, 2016

Thank you Milena for your complimentary feedback of Heritage Mazda Towson. We genuinely appreciate your business and thorough review. Please remember that should you be in search of a new vehicle in the future, or require any regular vehicle maintenance, we would love to welcome you back for another visit. Thanks again for taking the time to review us!

MazdaDrvr
7/11/2016

"Fantastic Car Buying Experience!"

Buying a car at Heritage Mazda Towson was the least stressful car purchase I have ever made. I was able to communicate with Jody DeSell via the internet about the type of car I wanted. He was very responsive and offered a sales price that was less than any other Mazda dealership within 50 miles. Once I was at the dealership, he and Bo Hudson were very friendly. Both provided a hassle-free and informative demonstration of the car and were generally pleasant to be around. They were both knowledgable of the rebate programs offered by Mazda. The negotiation of the price of the vehicle and the value of my trade in was done in a professional manner with no pressure involved. I got the sense that the price they offered me first was their best offer, which in fact exceeded my expectations, and was the best offer I received from any dealer in the area. The aftermath of my purchase was the opposite of buyer remorse, it was pure joy! Rachel Goetze was very professional, knowledgable and energetic. She expertly processed my loan application and researched the plusses and minuses of titling my vehicle in Maryland or the state that is my home of record. As a military member, this was very helpful. Despite what were probably frustrating requests from my part, her responses were cheerful, prompt and spot on. It was evident that she takes pride in her work. My overall impression of Heritage Mazda was excellent. Unlike many dealerships I've been to, I didn't feel like I was the short end of a hustle. I felt like I got an amazing car, at a great price with the easiest possible process. I would happily buy a car from them again!

July 12, 2016

Heritage Mazda Towson is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one. We welcome you to stay in touch so that we may answer any further questions you may have about your new Mazda. It was our pleasure assisting you in selecting the perfect vehicle and we look forward to hearing from you in the future!

hdsoftail02
7/10/2016

"out of stater"

Greg picked me up at the airport and walked me through the whole car buying experience. very honest and straightforward salesman. definitely recommend salesman and dealership.

Greg Lineberry

July 11, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to review us! Heritage Mazda Towson strives to provide an exceptional experience for all customers and it gives us great pleasure to know that your visit was a superior one. Your response is exemplary of why good customer service is an integral part of a company’s success. Thank you again for the wonderful feedback.

Reviews of Garrett  Evans