Heritage Mazda Towson

1630 York Road,
Lutherville, Maryland 21093
Heritage Mazda Towson Info
About Heritage Mazda Towson

Heritage Mazda Towson, a Mazda dealer in Mazda Towson, Maryland was built with one mission - Provide amenities to guarantee customer satisfaction before, during, and after the sale of our great Mazda cars, trucks, and SUVS. Our Towson Mazda dealership is one of the premier Mazda dealers in Towson, Maryland, and in the state of Maryland period. Our commitment to customer service is second to none. We offer one of the most comprehensive Mazda parts and Mazda service departments in the city of Towson, Maryland. Heritage Mazda Towson provides the city of Towson, Maryland with the #1 Parts Team in the Towson area. Our primary concern is the satisfaction of our customers in the city of Towson, Maryland, and those surrounding suburbs near Towson, Maryland. Our online Mazda dealership web site was created to enhance the buying experience for each and every one of our internet customers. Please feel free to call us at 877-360-4137. We look forward to meeting our new friends at Heritage Mazda Towson.

About Heritage Mazda Towson

calewhitworth
8/02/2015

"A place you'll be welcomed"

Truly a great experience! Having purchased a car from an absolutely sleazy salesperson in the past, it was an ABSOLUTE PLEASURE to work with Gabe Cunningham and the Heritage Mazda team. From beginning to end, this was the best car buying experience I've ever had, and I will definitely be back to Heritage Mazda for my next purchase. I can't recommend them highly enough.

mblume10
7/30/2015

"Made it easy"

Despite being a busy Saturday Sang still treated us like we were the only customers there. Walked me through everything I needed to know and didn't push on the things I didn't. Great Job!

July 30, 2015

Thank you for your earnest response mblume10. We appreciate your feedback and will be sure to share your kind words with Sang. If you should have any questions or want a little more insight on your Mazda, please do not hesitate to contact us. We would love to work with you again soon. Thank you mblume10 for taking the time review us and we hope you and your family enjoy your new car!

Mazda34me
7/29/2015

"Top notch "

My visit at Heritage Mazda was a pleasure from start to finish. Gabe Cunningham was not only professional and extremely knowledgeable with Mazdas (and cars in general), but did what it took to make my car buying experience easy and fun. Garrett was also very helpful during my time with him.

July 30, 2015

Mazda34me, thank you very much for your positive feedback. We are pleased to hear that Gabe Cunningham was able to provide you with a memorable car buying experience and we will certainly share your kind comments with him. If you should have any further questions about your new Mazda, please do not hesitate to contact us! We would love to hear from you. Thanks again Mazda34me and have a great day!

Lifetime Luthervillian
7/25/2015

"First time Mazda buyer"

It was a pleasure to work with Gabe on the purchase of my new Mazda 6. Gabe easily answered all of my questions about optional equipment and techinical aspects of the 6. Extremely knowledgeable with a passion for Mazda. No hassles..no pressure. Thanks Gabe!

July 27, 2015

Good afternoon Lifetime Luthervillian. Heritage Mazda Towson is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one! We are also pleased that Gabe was able to assist you with your new Mazda6 purchase. As you settle in to your new vehicle, please do not hesitate to stop by for a regular checkup! Thank you again Lifetime Luthervillian for the highly praised review.

Mazda Mom
7/24/2015

"Great experience"

I had great new car buying experience when I decided to buy a 2016 CX-5. Sang along with the other members of the staff, was very knowledgeable about this model and was able to answer all of my questions. I would definitely recommend this dealership with buying a new mazda.

July 27, 2015

Thank you for your earnest response Mazda Mom. We appreciate your feedback and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with Sang Dang and the team! If you should have any further questions or want a little more insight on your 2016 Mazda CX-5, please don’t hesitate to contact us! We would love to work with you again soon.

DanL
7/20/2015

"First rate buying experience"

Everyone my son and I dealt with when buying a used 2009 Mazda 3 were professional, knowledgeable, and customer-focused, in particular Gabe, our sales representative. I would absolutely buy from Heritage Mazda in Lutherville again.

July 20, 2015

Glad to hear it, Dan! Thank you so much for the awesome feedback! I hope you and your son are loving your new 2009 Mazda3! We are delighted to hear that Gabe was able to assist you in picking out the perfect car for you! Happy driving!

Matt
7/20/2015

"Friendly Service"

I had a good experience purchasing my Mazda 3 from this Heritage Mazda. I only negotiated for a day and feel I received a good price based on estimates that I saw online. The people in sales were helpful without being too assertive.

July 20, 2015

Hi Matt - Heritage Mazda Towson would like to congratulate you on your new Mazda3! We truly appreciate your business and strive to maintain a high standard of customer satisfaction. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions! Thank you again Matt and have a great day.

Keefee
7/18/2015

"Exceptional experience "

My Wife and I are first time Mazda buyers. Gabe at Towson Mazda was very knowledgeable and true professional. He was exceptional in his customer service skills and made our buying experience truly enjoyable. I definitely will return for any vehicle needs and highly recommend him and the Towson Mazda.

July 20, 2015

Good morning Keefee. Heritage Mazda Towson would like to congratulate you and your wife on purchasing your first ever Mazda! We are pleased to hear that Gabe was able to assist you throughout your experience with us and we will certainly share your kind words with him. Moving forward, please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions or want a little more insight on your new Mazda. We would be happy to lend our support! Thanks again Keefee and have a wonderful day.

Lori
7/16/2015

"Excellent Customer Service"

It was a pleasure to purchase a car from Heritage Mazda in Towson. Sang Dang was our salesperson and he was wonderful. The entire process went smoothly and we received superior customer service. We are extremely happy with our new 2015 Mazda 3 and highly recommend using Sang Dang and Heritage Mazda in Townson.

July 16, 2015

Hi Lori - Heritage Mazda Towson would like to congratulate you on your new 2015, Mazda3! We truly appreciate your business and strive to maintain a high standard of customer satisfaction. We also will be sure to share your kind comments with Sang Dang as well. Moving forward, please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions! Thank you again Lori and have a great day.

Karennori
7/14/2015

"Always a joy!!"

Thank you so much for everything! I love my new 2016 Mazda 6. Bo, Justin, and Garrett were amazing to work with! Thank you again! I will always be back!

Justin

July 14, 2015

Greetings Karen! That is so great to hear! Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us! Come back and see us again soon at Heritage Mazda Towson! Happy driving!

Reviews of Garrett  Evans