Heritage Mazda Towson

1630 York Road,
Lutherville, Maryland 21093
Heritage Mazda Towson Info
About Heritage Mazda Towson

Heritage Mazda Towson, a Mazda dealer in Mazda Towson, Maryland was built with one mission - Provide amenities to guarantee customer satisfaction before, during, and after the sale of our great Mazda cars, trucks, and SUVS. Our Towson Mazda dealership is one of the premier Mazda dealers in Towson, Maryland, and in the state of Maryland period. Our commitment to customer service is second to none. We offer one of the most comprehensive Mazda parts and Mazda service departments in the city of Towson, Maryland. Heritage Mazda Towson provides the city of Towson, Maryland with the #1 Parts Team in the Towson area. Our primary concern is the satisfaction of our customers in the city of Towson, Maryland, and those surrounding suburbs near Towson, Maryland. Our online Mazda dealership web site was created to enhance the buying experience for each and every one of our internet customers. Please feel free to call us at 877-360-4137. We look forward to meeting our new friends at Heritage Mazda Towson.

About Heritage Mazda Towson

JDMiller300
8/28/2015

"great experience"

Great experience with this dealership! Specifically Ralph Price! He was VERY knowledgable and low pressure. At the end of the day he had me leaving with the car I really wanted and at a fair price. He calls and checks in on me frequently and still responds promptly when I have questions. Thanks Ralph!

Mo Mazda
8/20/2015

"So Worth It!"

I just purchased my fourth Mazda and what can I say - Gabe and Garrett rock! As a female, I understand that car buying can be intimidating, but these guys were up front, personable and helped get my payment to a reasonable amount. If you're looking for a quality vehicle with add-on services and coverage, I highly recommend Heritage Mazda Towson.

August 20, 2015

Hi Mo Mazda! In response to your review, I would like to take the time to thank you for praising our dealership. Heritage Mazda Towson works extremely hard to ensure a satisfying visit for each and every customer and we take pride in the fact that you've provided us with exceptional positive feedback. I will be sure to pass it along to Gabe and Garrett! Please do not hesitate to call or stop in anytime should you need any further services. Thank you again Mo Mazda and have a great day!

wdean2
8/15/2015

"Good Experience, First-Time Buyer"

All around great experience. They beat my credit union's finance rate. The finance specialist was a little pushy with extra offers, but not too bad.

August 17, 2015

Hi wdean2! Heritage Mazda Towson is happy to hear that your car buying experience with us was a great one. We welcome you to stay in touch so that we may answer any questions you may have about your new vehicle. It was our pleasure assisting you in selecting the perfect vehicle and we look forward to hearing from you in the future!

Ahollins798
8/13/2015

"Amazing customer service "

Working with Ralph and Garrett at Heritage Mazda was a serious blessing. They did everything they could to make my experience great. They truly do care about their customers' satisfaction, and I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking at mazdas!!

August 17, 2015

Thank you Ahollins798 for your kind review. We are happy to hear that Ralph and Garrett were able to provide you with a memorable car buying experience and will certainly share your encouraging thoughts with them! Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions or want a little more insight on your new vehicle. We would be happy to lend our support! Thank you again Ahollins798 for the highly praised review.

sseong1
8/13/2015

"2015 Mazda 3 Purchase"

Sang was very pleasant to do business with. The process was smooth and easy and he gave me several tips on how to manage auto loans and what not. He even gave me a ride to the dealership on his day off so I did not have to bring another person with me to pick up a car! If you ever visit Heritage Mazda in Towson, be sure to ask for Sang for a purchase of your future car!

August 13, 2015

Hi sseong1! Heritage Mazda Towson would like to sincerely thank you for taking your time to share with us your car buying experience. We are glad to hear that purchasing your new 2015, Mazda3 was a memorable experience for you and we will certainly pass along your feedback to Sang! If you should have any further questions or want a little more insight on your Mazda as you settle in, please don't hesitate to contact us. We would be happy to lend our support. Thank you again for the highly praised review!

Chanderson
8/12/2015

"Simple process"

Sang and Jody helped me purchase a new mazda3, it was a painless affair overall and everyone was very professional. No overly aggressive sales tactics like other dealerships.

August 13, 2015

Thank you Chanderson for your positive feedback. We are happy to hear that Sang and Jody provided you with a memorable car buying experience! If you should have any questions or want a little more insight on your new Mazad3, please do not hesitate to call or pop back in to see us at Heritage Mazda Towson. We would love to hear from you!

tiffanyrene1984
8/11/2015

"Easy and very friendly "

Sang Dang helped me with my purchase. The experience was painless, quick and he was very pleasant. I would definitely recommend purchasing a vehicle here.

August 12, 2015

Hi tiffanyrene1984! Thank you for taking the time to review us. Heritage Mazda Towson is delighted to hear that your purchasing experience was a great one and we will be sure to share your feedback with Sang Dang! Moving forward, please do not hesitate to contact us should you need any maintenance services performed. We would love to see you! Thank you again tiffanyrene1984 and have a great day.

Bradleyjos123
8/10/2015

"Good service."

Mr. Dang was very nice and understanding he made it a very smooth transition to get a new car. He worked very hard for me to get a loan

August 12, 2015

Bradleyjos123, thanks so much for your positive feedback. We are pleased to hear that your purchasing experience was a memorable one and will certainly share your feedback with Mr. Dang! Please do not hesitate to contact us should you need any maintenance services performed in the future. We would love to see you! Thank you again Bradleyjos123 for taking the time to review us.

SALLY
8/10/2015

"A really good dealership"

I really enjoyed my experience at Heritage Mazda. Gabe helped me out and was a pleasure to work with, as was the rest of the staff. I would totally recommend this dealership to anyone in the market for a new Mazda!

August 12, 2015

Good morning SALLY. Heritage Mazda Towson appreciates your considerate review. We are pleased to hear that your car buying experience with us was a great one and we will certainly share your feedback with Gabe and the team! Please do not hesitate to stop by with your new Mazda for a checkup! Thank you again SALLY for the highly praised feedback.

ravigoteti
8/05/2015

"Awesome experience with my Mazda 3"

Mr Sang and co. were very helpful in helping me with Mazda 3 HB purchase back in 3/15. Best purchase I've made. It was along process, but Mr Sang was very patient in dealing with mundane matters. Would recommend for anyone.

August 11, 2015

ravigoteti, thank you for taking the time to review us! We are pleased to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one and that Mr. Sang and our team were able to assist you with your new Mazda purchase. Please do not hesitate to call or pop back in to see us at Heritage Mazda Towson. We would love to see you! Thank you again ravigoteti and have a great day.

Reviews of Garrett  Evans