Heritage Mazda Towson

1630 York Road,
Lutherville, Maryland 21093
Heritage Mazda Towson Info
About Heritage Mazda Towson

Heritage Mazda Towson, a Mazda dealer in Mazda Towson, Maryland was built with one mission - Provide amenities to guarantee customer satisfaction before, during, and after the sale of our great Mazda cars, trucks, and SUVS. Our Towson Mazda dealership is one of the premier Mazda dealers in Towson, Maryland, and in the state of Maryland period. Our commitment to customer service is second to none. We offer one of the most comprehensive Mazda parts and Mazda service departments in the city of Towson, Maryland. Heritage Mazda Towson provides the city of Towson, Maryland with the #1 Parts Team in the Towson area. Our primary concern is the satisfaction of our customers in the city of Towson, Maryland, and those surrounding suburbs near Towson, Maryland. Our online Mazda dealership web site was created to enhance the buying experience for each and every one of our internet customers. Please feel free to call us at 877-360-4137. We look forward to meeting our new friends at Heritage Mazda Towson.

About Heritage Mazda Towson Learn More

Jay
9/25/2016

"Great experience!!"

All were great to work with And care about your experience. All were willing to help and understand what I was looking for from purchase to trade in to financing.

September 26, 2016

Thank you for your heartfelt response Jay. We appreciate your feedback and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with the team! If you should have any further questions please don’t hesitate contact us. We would love to work with you again soon. Happy driving!

Redmazda2016
9/17/2016

"best car buying experience "

Buying a new car should be fun but unfortunately, in most cases it is not. Surprisingly, Heritage Mazda Towson brought me that fun experience. I had planned on buying a Honda and only stopped at Mazda to take a quick look. Gregg Lineberry was professional and well informed on both the Honda and Mazda, giving me the negatives and positives of both. No pressuring and no games. The manager, Jason, made it possible for me to have the exact car that I wanted even though it required some extra work on his part. I am very happy with my purchase and with the staff at Heritage Towson Mazda

Gregg Lineberry

September 23, 2016

Heritage Mazda Towson appreciates your considerate review. We are pleased to hear that your experience at with us was a great one! Please do not hesitate to stop by with your new vehicle for a checkup! Thank you again for the highly praised feedback and we hope to see you soon!

Tom S.
9/09/2016

"Nice Preowned CX-5"

We had an excellent experience with all at Heritage Mazda. Derryk Davis was a perfect salesman, helpful, but not pushy. Also, there was no pressure about financing or extras. We would recommend Derryk and Heritage to anyone.

Derryk Davis

September 23, 2016

Hello Tom. Heritage Mazda Towson would like to sincerely thank you for taking your time to give us a complimentary review. We strive to provide excellent service to all of our customers and we love to know when we’ve succeeded. I will be sure to share your feedback with Derryk Davis and the team! Thank you again for your review.

KSyp25
9/07/2016

"Fantastic Experience"

I could not have asked for a better experience when buying a new car. Greg Lineberry was very knowledgeable and helpful with every question that came to mind.

Greg Lineberry

September 23, 2016

Greetings! Thank you for stopping by Heritage Mazda Towson. We sincerely appreciate your thoughtful review and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts Greg Lineberry and also with our team. We hope to see you soon!

Robin S
9/05/2016

"Good experience"

I had a really good experience at Heritage Mazda. Tom Perrault was very helpful, and I didn't feel pressured, which allowed me to make a good decision.

Tom Perrault

September 23, 2016

Hi Robin. We are glad to hear that you were happy with Tom Perrault - that kind of feedback can go a long way. Heritage Mazda Towson appreciates your considerate review, and we really appreciate you sharing your personal experience with us. If you should need any further assistance with a future vehicle purchase and/or service, we would love to help. Thanks so much, Heritage Mazda Towson.

Jdownes42
9/05/2016

"Bought a 2016 Mazda 3"

The dealer was great, Greg Lineberry was the guy I worked with and he knew everything about the cars and was able to explain the differences between the car I bought and others. I'm really pleased with my car so far and I feel like I got a good deal on my trade in.

Greg Lineberry

September 23, 2016

Good afternoon! Thank you so much for your kind comments. Heritage Mazda Towson is pleased to hear that your service experience with us was a great one! We welcome you to stay in touch and please feel free to contact us with any further service needs. Thank you again for the highly praised review.

merks91
8/29/2016

"Couln't ask for more"

From start to finish, my experience with Heritage Mazda in Towson was fantastic. I came in on a whim after a long day of work, and my eventual salesman, Michael Adelman, promptly greeted me and began answering all of my questions. I'm a young first time car buyer but was always treated like an adult and Michael didn't hesitate to let me test drive a cx-5 on my first visit. While i wasn't ready to buy right away, i left Heritage knowing this was where i wanted to purchase my car. In the weeks between my first visit and the day i purchased my cx-5, Michael was always in touch to answer any questions but never seemed pushy or overbearing. He accommodated my pace and my schedule. When it came time to purchase, Michael and the heritage team were very transparent about pricing and incentives i was eligible for. I know i got a great deal, and despite some paperwork hold-ups, Michael went out of his way to get me in my new car ASAP. I couldn't be happier with my new CX-5 and would recommend Heritage Mazda Towson to anyone looking to purchase a new(or used) car.

Michael Adelman

September 23, 2016

Good afternoon! Heritage Mazda Towson is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one! We are also pleased that Michael Adelman was able to assist you with your new Mazda CX-5 purchase. As you settle in to your new vehicle, please do not hesitate to stop by for a regular checkup! Thank you again for the highly praised review.

Ken
8/19/2016

"Enjoyable car buying experience "

Tom took his time when I came in to purchase a car with my daughter. We knew we wanted a Mazda 3, it was just finding the correct one at the right price. Tom showed us cars in our price range and gave us time to drive each one. Once the sales process started it was fast with very little back and forth. We felt like we saved some money and are very satisfied with the car. We came in for service once since we have had the car and we were pleasantly surprised when Tom got involved with the process. Before we knew it he was handing us keys to a demo car to use overnight while they completed the service work. Most of the time you don’t expect to hear from the sales guy again but Tom was right there helping us out. If we get another Mazda Tom will be the first call.

Tom Perreault

September 23, 2016

Hi Ken - Heritage Mazda Towson would like to congratulate you on your new Mazda3! We truly appreciate your business and strive to maintain a high standard of customer satisfaction. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions as we would love to see you again! Thank you Ken and have a great day.

jtgribs
8/18/2016

"Great buying experience!"

I got a good deal and I never felt pressured. Ralph went over every bit of the car with me, and Austin took me on an informative test drive. Great place to do business. I'll be coming back when it's time for another new set of wheels.

September 23, 2016

Thanks so much for your positive feedback! We were very glad to assist you in your purchasing experience and we hope you enjoy your new vehicle! Moving forward, please do not hesitate to stop by for a visit should you need any maintenance services performed. We would love to see you! Thank you again and have a great day.

SJS16
8/18/2016

"Excellent Car Buying Experience"

Ralph was wonderful to work with in purchasing my new Mazda. He is very knowledgeable, friendly, professional, and genuinely interested in helping customers make the decision that is right for them. The professionalism, courtesy, and respect of all employees at Heritage Mazda was above and beyond my experience at the many other car dealerships I visited. There is no pressure during the purchasing process. I would highly recommend Heritage Mazda Towson!

September 23, 2016

Hi! Heritage Mazda Towson would like to congratulate you on your new Mazda! It was a great experience for our team to introduce you to your new vehicle. If you should have any further questions or want a little more insight on your vehicle as you settle in, please don’t hesitate contact us! We would be happy to lend our support. Thank you again for taking the time to review us!

Reviews of Garrett  Evans