Heritage Mazda Towson

Tom Perreault

May 11, 2017

"Great experience"

- Jenny P

I needed a new ride, but I dreaded going to a dealership due to high pressure sales I’d experienced at other dealerships. I’d heard great things about Mazdas from a knowledgeable co-worker, and Mazda of Towson was recommended by a female co-worker. I walked in, and I was greeted by Tom Perreault – who asked me what I was looking for. He listened. We got down to the most important things: pre-owned, standard transmission, hatchback with nice options; and as luck would have it, they had one. I drove the car a few times and I liked it a lot. I needed a good deal on my trade and good deal overall. Tom and his manager worked up a great deal for me, but I needed to 'sleep on it'. I drove the car home to see how it felt on the back roads. All good! Next day – I bought it. 3 days later I took it on a road trip – a great ride. I’ve been Zoom Zooming for a month now – and I’m happy. Tom and Brett made sure I was happy at every step in the buying process and Michael did a great job going over all of the car details. I also met the service manager (Jennings) – and liked him. So I feel good about getting my maintenance done here too.

Tom Perreault

May 08, 2017

"Buying car"

- KendallJ 5

I deal with Bo Hudson.He Did a great job was not on our back about getting a car gave us space an time.Was not pushy.We end up getting the car we wanted.Everyone thier is friendly. Thanks again.

Bo Hudson

May 04, 2017

"Great Experience"

- lkuleszynski

From the get-go, Greg was amazing. He was cordial, informative, and definitely helped get the best price for my vehicle. I highly recommend anyone to come see Greg at Heritage Mazda!

Greg Lineberry