Heritage Mazda Towson

1630 York Road,
Lutherville, Maryland 21093
Heritage Mazda Towson Info
About Heritage Mazda Towson

Heritage Mazda Towson, a Mazda dealer in Mazda Towson, Maryland was built with one mission - Provide amenities to guarantee customer satisfaction before, during, and after the sale of our great Mazda cars, trucks, and SUVS. Our Towson Mazda dealership is one of the premier Mazda dealers in Towson, Maryland, and in the state of Maryland period. Our commitment to customer service is second to none. We offer one of the most comprehensive Mazda parts and Mazda service departments in the city of Towson, Maryland. Heritage Mazda Towson provides the city of Towson, Maryland with the #1 Parts Team in the Towson area. Our primary concern is the satisfaction of our customers in the city of Towson, Maryland, and those surrounding suburbs near Towson, Maryland. Our online Mazda dealership web site was created to enhance the buying experience for each and every one of our internet customers. Please feel free to call us at 877-360-4137. We look forward to meeting our new friends at Heritage Mazda Towson.

About Heritage Mazda Towson

4/26/2015

"Garrett made buying the car a pleasant, easy low stress even"

We recently decided to purchase a 2015 red Mazda 3 touring for our daughter in Tampa. There was only one available car at an uncooperative dealer in Florida 250 miles from Tampa. So,we searched from our home in NJ and found the car available in MD at Heritage Mazda Towson. We worked with Garrett Evans via phone and email. Garrett was helpful, knowledgeable and straight forward starting at the first phone call. When we arrived at Heritage Mazda Towson MD, Garret made the whole process completely enjoyable and efficient including getting all necessary paperwork to our daughter in Fla. He couldn't have been more professional or easier to work with. Garrett made buying the car a pleasant, easy low stress event. Thanks Garrett!

Mazda4life
4/24/2015

"Excelentisimo"

Everyone has some fears going into a dealership but I assure you that the gamesmanship and tricks you would associate with car salesmen will NOT be a part of your experience at Heritage. Whether you make an appointment or walk in the courtesy and quality of customer service is incomparable to any other dealer that I have gone to. Thanks to Gabe Cunningham I was able to arrive at an unbelievable price for my trade in and a fair price for my new Mazda 3. Trust me when I say they won't allow you to leave until they have put their best offer on the table. Looking forward to what I may be offered with my next purchase in a few years.

Gabe Cunningham

Rediva
4/24/2015

""PHENOMENAL EXPERIENCE" "

Gab Cunningham was very pleasant and informative. He made me feel very welcome, relax and sure of my 2016 Mazda 6 purchase!! You rock Gabe!

Gabe Cunningham

Norvator
4/22/2015

"First rate cr buying experience"

I had an excellent experience with my recent trade up to a 2016 Mazda CX5 because salesperson extraordinaire Garrett Evans made it happen. He worked very hard to locate the car of my dreams by transporting it from another location. I was able to get a fair trade in price and financing with untoward haggling. All of the upgrades to the interior and exterior were completed on the same day which was very time efficient. Garrett is very personable and diligent and I endorse his service to anyone wanting a positive car buying experience.

April 23, 2015

Good morning Norvator. Heritage Mazda Towson is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one! We are also pleased that Garrett was able to assist you with your new Mazda purchase. As you settle in to your new vehicle, please do not hesitate to stop by for a regular checkup! Thank you again Norvator for the highly praised review.

stevenrzeiler
4/22/2015

"Outstanding"

Ralph Price and his team of sales associates was fantastic. They provided the most pleasant, efficient, and successful car purchase I have yet experienced. I look forward to working with Ralph again. I will return.

April 23, 2015

Stevenrzeiler, thank you for your complimentary feedback of Heritage Mazda Towson We genuinely appreciate your business and thorough review. Please remember that should you be in search of a new vehicle in the future, or require any regular vehicle maintenance, we would love to welcome you back for another visit. Thanks again for taking the time to review us!

football

" absolutley fantastic"

I just bought a 2015 Mazda from Garrett Evans at Heritage Mazda in Towson MD. This was definitely a great experience. Garrett made car buying fun and easy for me. I will send all my friends and family to Garrett.

April 22, 2015

Heritage Mazda Towson is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one. We welcome you to stay in touch so that we may answer any further questions you may have about your new 2015 Mazda. It was our pleasure assisting you in selecting the perfect vehicle and we look forward to hearing from you in the future!

dcrossney
4/21/2015

"The Crossneys great buying experience!"

Heritage Mazda gave us a great buying experience. Garrett was very helpful with the purchase of our mazda 2. My husband had been driving an old GEO because of the good gas mileage, after he went to heritage Mazda he was able to drive his new car home. Thank you Garrett for all your help

April 21, 2015

Good afternoon dcrossney. Heritage Mazda Towson is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one! We are also pleased that Garrett was able to assist you with your new Mazda purchase. As you settle in to your new vehicle, please do not hesitate to stop by for a regular checkup! Thank you again dcrossney for the highly praised review.

lupus81

"My Great Experience "

I gave five stars because they really worked with me i didn't think that I would be able to drive home in a new car but they worked it out. I highly recommend this dealership thanks Garrett Evans.

April 21, 2015

Hello lupus81, Heritage Mazda Towson would like to sincerely thank you for taking your time to give us a complimentary review. We strive to provide excellent service to all of our customers and we love to know when we’ve succeeded. I will be sure to share your feedback with Garrett Evans and the team! Thank you again for your review.

KPT
4/20/2015

"Great Experience!"

Overall a great car buying experience. Garrett was extremely knowledgeable and answered all of our questions. Ended up with a 2016 CX-5 and love it. Highly recommend Heritage Mazda Towson and Garrett!

April 21, 2015

Good morning KPT. Heritage Mazda Towson is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one! We are also pleased that Garrett was able to assist you with your new Mazda purchase. As you settle in to your new vehicle, please do not hesitate to stop by for a regular checkup! Thank you again KPT for the highly praised review.

crkside66
4/20/2015

"Positive Experience"

If you find yourself at Heritage Mazda in Towson checking out their large inventory of vehicles, don't be surprised if you end up driving one home. That is exactly what happened to me this past Satrurday. Gabe Cunningham is a fine salesman, not pushy at all as he walks you thru the entire process. The overall atmosphere in the dealership is what impressed me the most. It was very crowded and they sold quite a few cars yet is was quite stress free. It really was an unexpected positive experience.

Gabe Cunningham and Tony

April 21, 2015

Hello crkside66, Heritage Mazda Towson would like to sincerely thank you for taking your time to give us a complimentary review. We strive to provide excellent service to all of our customers and we love to know when we’ve succeeded. I will be sure to share your feedback with Gabe Cunningham and the team! Thank you again for your review.

Reviews of Garrett  Evans