Heritage Mazda Towson

1630 York Road,
Lutherville, Maryland 21093
Heritage Mazda Towson Info
About Heritage Mazda Towson

Heritage Mazda Towson, a Mazda dealer in Mazda Towson, Maryland was built with one mission - Provide amenities to guarantee customer satisfaction before, during, and after the sale of our great Mazda cars, trucks, and SUVS. Our Towson Mazda dealership is one of the premier Mazda dealers in Towson, Maryland, and in the state of Maryland period. Our commitment to customer service is second to none. We offer one of the most comprehensive Mazda parts and Mazda service departments in the city of Towson, Maryland. Heritage Mazda Towson provides the city of Towson, Maryland with the #1 Parts Team in the Towson area. Our primary concern is the satisfaction of our customers in the city of Towson, Maryland, and those surrounding suburbs near Towson, Maryland. Our online Mazda dealership web site was created to enhance the buying experience for each and every one of our internet customers. Please feel free to call us at 877-360-4137. We look forward to meeting our new friends at Heritage Mazda Towson.

About Heritage Mazda Towson Learn More

ncrump32
5/28/2016

"Positive purchasing experience"

We had a positive experience purchasing a Mazda5 from Greg Lineberry. He was courteous and professional and I would highly recommend him. The entire staff was great.

Greg Lineberry

Frank Chatham
5/24/2016

"easy to deal with"

Negotiated a price online, only had to haggle about the value of the trade-in in person (never fun). Otherwise easy time of it with salesman Greg Lineberry. In and out in about 2 hours.

Greg LIneberry

May 24, 2016

Greetings, Frank! Thank you for stopping by Heritage Mazda Towson. We appreciate your thoughtful review and will be sure to share your thoughts with Greg and the team. We hope to see you soon!

JLST
5/06/2016

"Buying a Mazda 3"

What a great experience. They had exactly what I wanted - the process for buying the car was a breeze - everyone at the dealership was friendly and knowledgeable.

May 09, 2016

Good morning! Heritage Mazda Towson would like to personally thank you for taking the time to write this extremely positive review. We encouraging you to 'Like' us on Facebook so you may catch our in-store specials. Thank you and be sure to visit us soon!

mccomol10
5/05/2016

"Friendly and low-key!"

Everyone at this dealer was a pleasure to work with. I went back and forth in actually committing to a car quite a few times, and each time Gabe and Jason were very patient with me. Gabe made the process fun and didn't pressure me once into buying anything. More importantly, Gabe was honest with me about each car in which I was interested. I would definitely recommend Gabe and the dealership itself to a friend, and would come back for another car in a heartbeat!

May 05, 2016

Hello, Heritage Mazda Towson would like to sincerely thank you for taking your time to give us a complimentary review. We strive to provide excellent service to all of our customers and we love to know when we've succeeded. I will be sure to share your feedback with Gabe and the team! Thank you again for your review.

Ashleycx5
5/02/2016

"Easy car buying experience!!"

Overall great experience. Gabe was very fun, knowledgeable and kind. They gave me the evening to think about my purchase and when I let them know I was ready to buy, I came back and they had everything ready to go. Doug came in on his day off to finish the rest of the paperwork. Spent a little time with the finance department and came out to my shiny new car. I would recommend going to see Gabe and the rest of the team at Heritage Mazda! Thanks again, Gabe for all of your help!

May 03, 2016

Good morning. Heritage Mazda Towson is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one! We are also pleased that Gabe lead you to your new purchase. As you settle in to your new vehicle, please do not hesitate to stop by for a regular checkup! Thank you again for the highly praised review.

May 02, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to review us! Heritage Mazda Towson strives to provide an exceptional experience for all customers and it gives us great pleasure to know that your visit was a superior one. Your response is exemplary of why good customer service is an integral part of a company's success. Thank you again for the wonderful feedback.

delco5
5/01/2016

"Heritage Mazda Towson is A+"

Recently purchased a used vehicle and had a terrific experience with Austin and Gabriel; both of whom where polite, professional and helpful. I would recommend both of them and the dealer.

Austin Onapitan

May 02, 2016

Thank you for your earnest response. We appreciate your feedback and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with Austin Onapitan, Gabriel Cunningham and the team! If you should have any further questions or want a little more insight on your vehicle, please don’t hesitate to contact us! We would love to work with you again soon.

Jamestrovato
5/01/2016

"Friendly staff that puts the buyer first"

Going to Mazda heritage of Towson is like being with family. Gabriel Cunningham, the salesperson was excellent. He was knowledgeable, cared about my needs, and did everything he could to ensure that I left happy and with a new car!

May 02, 2016

Thanks so much for your positive feedback! We were very glad to assist you in your purchasing experience. I hope you enjoy your new vehicle! Moving forward, please do not hesitate to stop by for a visit should you need any maintenance services performed. We would love to see you! Thank you again and have a great day.

ltchaney
4/30/2016

"This place is dope"

Great customer service. Gabe C. Helped me get to a good price on my vehicle and was very knowledgeable about the features. I would recommend this place to anyone.

May 02, 2016

Heritage Mazda Towson appreciates your considerate review. We are pleased to hear that your experience with us was a great one! Please do not hesitate to stop by with your new vehicle for a checkup! Thank you again for the highly praised feedback.

sheila kalb
4/27/2016

"Great experience "

Everything about my experience was smooth and easy. My salesman Gabe took the time to answer all of my questions not only in person but the many many emails I sent. The response time back to me was incredible. He knew all about the car and its accessories. Jody the manager was also very knowledgeable. He was very easy to work with and help provide the information I needed to make an informed decision. Garrett is another great asset to your company. I never felt rushed even though it was a busy day. I bought the car and would never go to any otjer Mazda dealer. I will be back for sure.

April 28, 2016

Hi Sheila - Heritage Mazda Towson would like to congratulate you on your new Mazda! We truly appreciate your business and strive to maintain a high standard of customer satisfaction. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions! Thank you again Sheila and have a great day.

giokevin
4/22/2016

"AWESOME!"

My first car and I bought it through the best dealership! All the reviews were true. At first, I was really skeptical because car dealers are generally labeled as evil. LOL. Tom really made it a point to not give up on me and saw to it that I was given the best offer for the vehicle that I want... and I did! 0 APR and discounts for my brand new MAZDA 3! That's coming from a person with limited credit history but the business manager Garett, made it happen! They even helped me get the best quote for my car insurance (Cut it by more than half)! You will not be let down by this dealership!

Thomas Perreault

April 22, 2016

Good afternoon. In response to your review, I want to take the time to thank you for praising Heritage Mazda Towson. We are particularly grateful for any positive feedback, but a response like yours truly motivates our team to achieve superior customer satisfaction. We encourage you to ‘Like’ us on Facebook so you may catch any upcoming in-store specials, should they fit any future needs. Thank you again and be sure to stop by soon!

Reviews of Gabe Cunningham