Heritage Mazda Towson

1630 York Road,
Lutherville, Maryland 21093
Heritage Mazda Towson Info
About Heritage Mazda Towson

Heritage Mazda Towson, a Mazda dealer in Mazda Towson, Maryland was built with one mission - Provide amenities to guarantee customer satisfaction before, during, and after the sale of our great Mazda cars, trucks, and SUVS. Our Towson Mazda dealership is one of the premier Mazda dealers in Towson, Maryland, and in the state of Maryland period. Our commitment to customer service is second to none. We offer one of the most comprehensive Mazda parts and Mazda service departments in the city of Towson, Maryland. Heritage Mazda Towson provides the city of Towson, Maryland with the #1 Parts Team in the Towson area. Our primary concern is the satisfaction of our customers in the city of Towson, Maryland, and those surrounding suburbs near Towson, Maryland. Our online Mazda dealership web site was created to enhance the buying experience for each and every one of our internet customers. Please feel free to call us at 877-360-4137. We look forward to meeting our new friends at Heritage Mazda Towson.

About Heritage Mazda Towson Learn More

kimberlyd628
1/25/2016

"Best Dealership Experience"

I had the most positive experience with Gabe Cunningham at Heritage Mazda then I ever had with any other dealership. Before visiting Heritage Mazda, I had been to two other dealerships selling the same car. The other dealerships used pressuring sales tactics and made me very uncomfortable to the point I wasn’t buying a car from them. This was not at all what I experienced with Heritage Mazda, not only was Gabe knowledgeable about the ins and outs of the cars he was selling, he didn't use pressuring sales tactics that I hate. I really appreciated Gabe’s courtesy and professionalism during the whole car buying process. Heritage Mazda’s website also provided valid information regarding the car I was purchasing, as well as the price with fees. I did not run into any hidden fees when I visited the dealership in person. The car was listed appropriately and in the condition I expected it to be. If I ever need another car or if I know of someone who is looking for a car, I would highly recommend Heritage Mazda. Make sure you setup your appointment with Gabe Cunningham!

Silvia4
1/23/2016

"Excellent service at Heritage Mazda! "

I had a 2014 Nissan Altima that had a bad transmission in it. I had it replaced twice in its first year and I could not get the Nissan dealers to get me a better deal for a car. I shopped for deals at so many dealers but Heritage Mazda was the only dealership I found that took in consideration my financial, desired features/model, and customer service needs. Not only did they give me the most for my trade-in, they were also very upfront and factual with the information they provided. In the end, their support, patience, and quality service made me choose to be a new Mazda vehicle owner. No matter what car situation you are in, I highly recommend this dealer and thank you to my personal sales person Sang Dang who ensured I was completely satisfied with my purchase!

mvertu1
1/21/2016

"Heritage Mazda Towson"

Sang and Garret were very helpful and trustworthy regarding the selling of my now brand new Mazda CX-5. I managed to get an incredible deal thanks to them two. I am very happy with the dealership in how they handle their business. I would recommend Heritage Mazda in Towson if anyone in interested in looking for Mazda's.

alipson2
1/19/2016

"Great car buying experience!"

I am very happy with my new car and the attention I was given throughout my whole car buying experience! Staff is very attentive, and friendly as soon as you walk in to the dealership. Gabe was very helpful and honest, and he made sure he had done everything possible to get us the best deal on my car. I would definitely recommend this dealership and Gabe to my friends and anyone interested in buying a new car!

Ah_manda
1/09/2016

"Best team of people"

Best car buying experience. Gabe was great, and extremely helpful. The team here really does a great job of making you feel welcome, and not like they are just trying to push a car on you and have you out the door. Gabe really worked with me to get me exactly what I wanted with the payment plan that best suited me. I would highly suggest if anyone is looking to buy a car to go here as your first stop. You won't want to go anywhere else after that.

Jason
1/07/2016

"Great experince"

My experience at this dealership is wonderful and is not dealt like customer trying to sell a car to you. Friendly service throughout the time at this dealership and was not really rushed into buying a car..

Lace
1/05/2016

"Best in the Business!!"

Beyond amazing people, best service, quick and easy! I got no pressure, and all of my questions answered with honesty. Best car buying experience, and great deals.

rayababy
1/04/2016

"Happy New Year!"

I found Heritage Mazda Towson on CarGurus.com. The car was as described, staff was friendly, and the buying process was easy. It was my first car purchased from a dealer, and I would recommend HMT. Thanks!

Venglert
12/31/2015

"A great experience"

A few weeks ago, I purchased my first Mazda at the Towson location. Gabe made the entire process painless & was extremely helpful. I would refer Gabe to anyone looking to purchase a Mazda. Thanks Gabe!

Wendy Ward
12/31/2015

"Gabe knows his stuff!"

I haven’t bought a car in almost 10 years and was prepared for a long and drawn out process. To my surprise, the entire experience from looking at cars on the lot to signing on the dotted line was as easy as it gets. I have to give credit to Gabe Cunningham in sales who made the entire experience quite easy and comfortable. He is very knowledgeable about the cars and the entire car buying process. He was also quite patient with answering all my questions. I couldn’t be happier and would recommend you work with Gabe if you have a chance. Thanks guys!

Reviews of Garrett  Evans