Heritage Mazda Towson

1630 York Road,
Lutherville, Maryland 21093
Heritage Mazda Towson Info
About Heritage Mazda Towson

Heritage Mazda Towson, a Mazda dealer in Mazda Towson, Maryland was built with one mission - Provide amenities to guarantee customer satisfaction before, during, and after the sale of our great Mazda cars, trucks, and SUVS. Our Towson Mazda dealership is one of the premier Mazda dealers in Towson, Maryland, and in the state of Maryland period. Our commitment to customer service is second to none. We offer one of the most comprehensive Mazda parts and Mazda service departments in the city of Towson, Maryland. Heritage Mazda Towson provides the city of Towson, Maryland with the #1 Parts Team in the Towson area. Our primary concern is the satisfaction of our customers in the city of Towson, Maryland, and those surrounding suburbs near Towson, Maryland. Our online Mazda dealership web site was created to enhance the buying experience for each and every one of our internet customers. Please feel free to call us at 877-360-4137. We look forward to meeting our new friends at Heritage Mazda Towson.

About Heritage Mazda Towson Learn More

Jamestrovato
5/01/2016

"Friendly staff that puts the buyer first"

Going to Mazda heritage of Towson is like being with family. Gabriel Cunningham, the salesperson was excellent. He was knowledgeable, cared about my needs, and did everything he could to ensure that I left happy and with a new car!

ltchaney
4/30/2016

"This place is dope"

Great customer service. Gabe C. Helped me get to a good price on my vehicle and was very knowledgeable about the features. I would recommend this place to anyone.

sheila kalb
4/27/2016

"Great experience "

Everything about my experience was smooth and easy. My salesman Gabe took the time to answer all of my questions not only in person but the many many emails I sent. The response time back to me was incredible. He knew all about the car and its accessories. Jody the manager was also very knowledgeable. He was very easy to work with and help provide the information I needed to make an informed decision. Garrett is another great asset to your company. I never felt rushed even though it was a busy day. I bought the car and would never go to any otjer Mazda dealer. I will be back for sure.

April 28, 2016

Hi Sheila - Heritage Mazda Towson would like to congratulate you on your new Mazda! We truly appreciate your business and strive to maintain a high standard of customer satisfaction. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions! Thank you again Sheila and have a great day.

giokevin
4/22/2016

"AWESOME!"

My first car and I bought it through the best dealership! All the reviews were true. At first, I was really skeptical because car dealers are generally labeled as evil. LOL. Tom really made it a point to not give up on me and saw to it that I was given the best offer for the vehicle that I want... and I did! 0 APR and discounts for my brand new MAZDA 3! That's coming from a person with limited credit history but the business manager Garett, made it happen! They even helped me get the best quote for my car insurance (Cut it by more than half)! You will not be let down by this dealership!

Thomas Perreault

April 22, 2016

Good afternoon. In response to your review, I want to take the time to thank you for praising Heritage Mazda Towson. We are particularly grateful for any positive feedback, but a response like yours truly motivates our team to achieve superior customer satisfaction. We encourage you to ‘Like’ us on Facebook so you may catch any upcoming in-store specials, should they fit any future needs. Thank you again and be sure to stop by soon!

mazda3isawesome
4/16/2016

"perfect"

First time buying a car, and the experience was great. Gabe is a super cool guy and knew his stuff. He patiently helped me find the right car and he succeeded as I am in love with my new car. Also, the boys hooked it up with pizza and hot sauce, awesome experience awesome cars and awesome people.

April 19, 2016

Hello, Heritage Mazda Towson would like to sincerely thank you for taking your time to give us a complimentary review. We strive to provide excellent service to all of our customers and we love to know when we’ve succeeded. I will be sure to share your feedback with Gabe Cunningham and the team! Thank you again for your review.

Miata Mike
4/16/2016

"Smooth sailing"

We happened to be in the area for another appointment and had a few minutes to stop and start our process of replacing an older Mazda. We met our salesman Tom Perreault and he got us a very attractive price right out of the gate. Not only that he knew the car well and even though I researched it a bit he gave me some things I had missed reading about that turned out to be very strong selling points. By the time we got home an even better offer was made. Towson Mazda is far from the closest Mazda dealer to us and I was hesitant about that but the ones closer to us didn't even come close to the number or feel of service comfort we had in dealing through the whole process at Towson Mazda. All along the way he sent any information needed quickly and kept in touch. After we made the decision to purchase from Towson the process was a smooth one. I'm happy as can be with the staff at this dealership and the product and service they gave through the process. Nice work gentlemen.

Tom Perreault

April 19, 2016

Thank you for your heartfelt response Miata Mike. We appreciate your business and strive to maintain a high standard of customer satisfaction. We are pleased to hear that Tom Perreault lead you to your new vehicle, and we will certainly share your feedback with him. Please do not hesitate to call or pop back in to see us at Heritage Mazda Towson. Thank you again and have a great day!

B. Jones
4/14/2016

"Excellent and painless customer service and no Bull"

My experience was more than satisfactory, it was excellent. Gabe Cunningham is a professional through and through. I suffered a total loss due to a not at fault accident and felt over a barrel when it came to expediting a vehicle purchase. Gabe got me into the car that I wanted and for the price I wanted and a 6/60 warranty to boot. All this was done with no pressure and he made the car buying experience a very positive experience. I felt as if I walked out of the dealership with piece of mind. Also thank you to Garret Evans for the simplified finance walkthrough and thank you both for staying late to make sure I was comfortable and that my needs where met. Excellent job guys. If anyone that I know is in the market for a new or used car, you will be my first recommendation. Best Regards, B. Jones

April 22, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to review us! Heritage Mazda Towson strives to provide an exceptional experience for all customers and it gives us great pleasure to know that your visit was a superior one. Your response is exemplary of why good customer service is an integral part of a company’s success. Thank you again for the wonderful feedback!

Joshua Raab
4/13/2016

"Great experience overall"

Gabe did a great job throughout the process of selling me a used Mazda3. In particular he made sure to triple-check on a potential problem I thought it might have - they found nothing and I've been perfectly happy with the car since I bought it. Garrett also was happy to accommodate the fact that we were in a hurry to complete the sale.

April 22, 2016

Joshua - Thank you for your encouraging review of Heritage Mazda Towson. We are particularly grateful for any positive feedback, but a response like yours truly motivates the team. Without our customers we would not be in business and for that reason I wanted to personally thank you for sharing your satisfaction. If you would need any assistance towards future purchases and/or services, we would love to help! Thanks so much!

CC
4/08/2016

"New car buying experience"

The buying experience at Heritage Mazda was exceptional mostly because of Mike Edwards. He is well spoken, kind, respectable, listens extremely well and went above and beyond to get me what I wanted. He took a lot of time to show and explain the features in the CX-5. He programmed my phone and helped take everything out of my old car. He is very knowledgeable. I have never had a car sales person go over everything in such detail. He told me to call him or come in and he would go over anything with me if needed. I have already called him several times with questions and he was quick to respond. He even offered to bring the car to my home. I wasn't expecting to buy that day but after the test drive with Mike and the pleasant buying experience, I knew I didn't need to look further. Mike made me feel comfortable like I was a family member. I look forward to a long relationship with Mazda. This is my first mazda and I am hoping it keeps me happy longer than the ten years I had my previous car.. I hope the service department experience will be as exceptional as my sales experience with Mike.

April 12, 2016

Hello, Heritage Mazda Towson would like to sincerely thank you for taking your time to give us a complimentary review. We strive to provide excellent service to all of our customers and we love to know when we’ve succeeded. I will be sure to share your feedback with Mike and the team! Thank you again for your review.

Ah_manda
4/07/2016

"Great Dealership and Team"

I unfortunately was in the position where I needed a new car, only a couple of months after already buying a new car. Gabe was able to help me again, and get me in the exact car I wanted for a monthly payment that worked best for me. The whole team at Heritage Mazda were so incredibly nice, and as much as I hope I don't have to go back any time soon, I would certainly recommend this dealership to anyone else looking to buy a car.

April 12, 2016

Thank you for your complimentary feedback of Heritage Mazda Towson. We genuinely appreciate your business and thorough review. Please remember that should you be in search of a new vehicle in the future, or require any regular vehicle maintenance, we would love to welcome you back for another visit. Thanks again for taking the time to review us!

Reviews of Gabe Cunningham