Heritage Mazda Towson

Showroom Hours: Closed Today

Heritage Mazda Towson

Heritage Mazda Towson Info
About Heritage Mazda Towson

Heritage Mazda Towson, a Mazda dealer in Mazda Towson, Maryland was built with one mission - Provide amenities to guarantee customer satisfaction before, during, and after the sale of our great Mazda cars, trucks, and SUVS. Our Towson Mazda dealership is one of the premier Mazda dealers in Towson, Maryland, and in the state of Maryland period. Our commitment to customer service is second to none. We offer one of the most comprehensive Mazda parts and Mazda service departments in the city of Towson, Maryland. Heritage Mazda Towson provides the city of Towson, Maryland with the #1 Parts Team in the Towson area. Our primary concern is the satisfaction of our customers in the city of Towson, Maryland, and those surrounding suburbs near Towson, Maryland. Our online Mazda dealership web site was created to enhance the buying experience for each and every one of our internet customers. Please feel free to call us at 877-360-4137. We look forward to meeting our new friends at Heritage Mazda Towson.

About Heritage Mazda Towson

Cleahy66
1/24/2015

"Simple, easy and friendly car buying experience"

I worked with Sang Dang when looking into the Mazda 3 and he was so helpful and friendly. I told him I had a strict budget and he did everything he could to make it work, all with a smile on his face. Sang truly made it easy to decide this was the car I wanted.

Cocosmily
1/16/2015

"First time buyer "

Garrett made my car buying experience great. He was helpful, informative and pleasant. I love my new Mazda 3 and would certainly highly recommend him to family and friends.

January 19, 2015

Good afternoon! Heritage Mazda Towson would like to personally thank you for taking the time to write this extremely positive review. Thank you and be sure to visit us soon!

delviscio
1/14/2015

"A Pleasant Experience"

Worked with Garrett Evans. He was courteous, professional, and personable throughout the process. No pressure whatsoever from him. Purchased a 2014 CX-9. Our experience with him was excellent as compared to our previous one at another dealership.

January 14, 2015

Thank you for your earnest response . We appreciate your feedback and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with Garrett Evans and the team! If you should have any further questions or want a little more insight on your Mazda, please don’t hesitate contact us! We would love to work with you again soon.

gailmarie
1/11/2015

"New Year, New Mazda"

Realizing the time had come to put my trusty 27-year-old 1988 Mazda 323 on standby and buy a new everyday car sporting currently mandated safety features, my first stop was Heritage Mazda Towson. From my test drives of the 2014 Mazda 3 sedan and hatchback with Garrett Evans last July until December 2014 decision day, I researched and test drove numerous similar cars, domestic and foreign. Garrett graciously inquired periodically about the status of my car search and, thanks to his polite, pleasant, professional manner, I purchased a 2014 Mazda3 Grand Touring Hatchback four days ago. Thanks, also, to Internet Manager Jody DeSell who kindly found the one remaining vehicle in the color I wanted and brought it to Towson from northern Virginia, I own a "snowflake white pearl" Mazda3. Garrett is a thoughtful and effective salesman whose customer service is par excellence.!

January 12, 2015

Heritage Mazda Towson is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one. We welcome you to stay in touch so that we may answer any further questions you may have about your new Mazda 3. It was our pleasure assisting you in selecting the perfect vehicle and we look forward to hearing from you in the future!

Chuck
1/08/2015

"Thanks Heritage, I'm loving my new CX-5!"

I recently purchased a new CX-5 and had a great experience working with Garrett Evans. His excellent knowledge of Mazda products as well as other makes of vehicles helped me decide on the CX-5. After working with the Heritage management team to quickly and efficiently arrive at an agreeable price and fair offer for my trade, he located a vehicle with my desired features and colors within the Heritage dealership network and had it promptly delivered to Towson. After a brief meeting with the finance manager to finalize the paperwork and a short wait in the customer lounge while detailing, Garrett demonstrated the features and Radio/Bluetooth system and I was on my way. Even after my purchase he continues to be available to answer questions. I had a pleasant experience and am enjoying my new CX-5 especially during the recent snow.

January 09, 2015

Chuck, thanks so much for your positive feedback! We were very glad to assist you in your purchasing experience. I hope you and your family enjoy your new CX-5! Moving forward, please do not hesitate to stop by for a visit should you need any maintenance services performed. We would love to see you! Thank you again and have a great day.

whosyourbaba
1/06/2015

"Wonderful Purchase Experience with Sang and Jody"

This is my 4th car purchase I was involved in and by far the smoothest and easiest transaction. I had such an excellent experience that I wanted to share my experience. I started research about 1-2 months in advance reading reviews, watching videos, and swarming car forums to find car problems and more importantly what others paid around. When I was finally ready, I sent out several emails to dealerships around me, requesting my price range and what I wanted. I watched "internet" prices but a lot of times those are misleading as they include all incentives, and this is no different at Towson. I recommend to do your research in what you qualify for beforehand. I received prompt emails from Jody, internet sales manager. He was professional and responsive and was willing to work with me through emails and matching prices I was offered. I was then referred to salesman, Sang, who was also super kind and profession. When we finally agreed on a price range, I finally decided to step foot in the dealership (I usually only go once there is an agreed price as it is a waste of time and much easier to do online). When I arrived, I was promptly seen by Jody despite the busy holidays. We discussed for over an hour about pricing and what I would qualify. He was not too pushy and tried his best to get the price I wanted. I had a set price in my mind through research. We agreed and he went through the trouble of finding the exact car I wanted through a trade to another mile one dealer. I put a down payment and was going to return the next day. The next day, my wife and I talked more about the price. She had concerns on our budget (new kid coming along the way) despite our excellent offer, which was much lower than invoice. I talked to Sang and explained the situation and he was very understanding. He was not angry at all that I wanted my deposit back and asked how he could resolve the solution. Jody was also kind enough to call as well. After discussion with my wife, she was willing if more could be taken off the car, which I thought would be a miracle given where we were at the price. Originally, they said no as expected and they were in the process of giving me back my refund. An hour later, I get a call that they would accept my miracle offer. I drove right away to the dealership since it was near closing time. I arrived, test drove the car again, and the whole purchase process went smoothly with Sang. He was efficient and personable. After month of negotiating online, I purchased the car in 2 days after I stepped in to the first dealership to offer me the price I wanted. Sang and Jody were very patient and understanding given my circumstances and even weren't upset when I backed out. They tried to figure out how to sell me the car, but never did I feel they were overly aggressive. The car was quickly and nicely cleaned and I am a proud owner of a 2015 Mazda 3. Could not have asked for 2 awesome salesman to deal with. Effortless process and no games.

January 07, 2015

hank you for your heartfelt response Thomas. We appreciate your business and strive to maintain a high standard of customer satisfaction. We are pleased to hear that our team was able to lead you to your new vehicle and we will certainly share your feedback with them. Please do not hesitate to call or pop back in to see us at Heritage Mazda Towson. Thank you again Thomas and have a great day!

derobert22
12/31/2014

"Finally let my old Mazda go for an amazing new CX5"

I had forgotten what the auto buying process/ leasing process was like, because it had been almost 14 years since I had made my last purchase. I was a little overwhelmed, to say the least. Garrett helped me through the process and offered to take my picture with my old set of wheels (a 2000 Mazda Protege no less). I am very appreciative of the help I received going through and deciding on features, and on the financing! The entire staff was patient, knowledgeable and willing to work with me. Thank You!!

January 05, 2015

Thank you for your encouraging review of Heritage Mazda Towson. We are particularly grateful for any positive feedback, but a response like yours truly motivates the team. Without our customers we would not be in business and for that reason I wanted to personally thank you for sharing your satisfaction. If you would need any assistance towards future purchases and/or services, we would love to help! Thanks so much.

Kevin F.
12/30/2014

"Great place for buying a Mazda5 new to us."

After looking around for lightly used Mazda5 vans, we saw one online at Heritage for a surprising good price. A inquiry on the website was quickly forwarded to Garret Evans, who invited us to the dealership. A test drive and initial negotiations showed us this car could work for us. While we slept on it, Heritage cleaned up a new details. Solid online reviews gave us confidence the dealership would indeed work through surprises with us, as promised. Upon returning, Garret helped us choose extended coverage for peace-of mind and consistent service. My wife and I trust others will enjoy the same service we did.

January 05, 2015

Thank you for your heartfelt response Kevin. We appreciate your business and strive to maintain a high standard of customer satisfaction. We are pleased to hear that Garret Evans lead you to your Mazda5, and we will certainly share your feedback with him.

Azawicki
12/27/2014

"A great dealership!"

Garrett was wonderful. He is definitely knows his cars. He worked diligently to ensure we received the best deal. Garrett asked what was most important to me when purchasing a new car. This helped me narrow down the options and I was able to purchase the right vehicle. This is my third Mazda that I have purchased from heritage Towson - and will return again. Jody was also a pleasure to work with.

December 29, 2014

Hello! Heritage Mazda Towson would like to sincerely thank you for taking your time to give us a complimentary review. We strive to provide excellent service to all of our customers and we love to know when we’ve succeeded. I will be sure to share your feedback with Garrett and the team! Thank you again for your review.

slatter
12/27/2014

"Great experience with a knowledgeable staff"

Had a great experience at Heritage Mazda of Towson. We worked with Jody and Sang, both of whom were knowledgeable, friendly, and did not pressure or bully us into buying a new car. The whole experience was very painless and quick, and we were excited to drive our brand-new car off the lot just a few short hours after walking through the doors! Thanks Sang, Jody, and the Heritage Mazda of Towson team!

December 29, 2014

Greetings Slatter! Thank you for stopping by Heritage Mazda Towson. We sincerely appreciate your thoughtful review and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with our team. We hope to see you soon!

Reviews of Garrett  Evans