Heritage Mazda Towson

1630 York Road,
Lutherville, Maryland 21093
Heritage Mazda Towson Info
About Heritage Mazda Towson

Heritage Mazda Towson, a Mazda dealer in Mazda Towson, Maryland was built with one mission - Provide amenities to guarantee customer satisfaction before, during, and after the sale of our great Mazda cars, trucks, and SUVS. Our Towson Mazda dealership is one of the premier Mazda dealers in Towson, Maryland, and in the state of Maryland period. Our commitment to customer service is second to none. We offer one of the most comprehensive Mazda parts and Mazda service departments in the city of Towson, Maryland. Heritage Mazda Towson provides the city of Towson, Maryland with the #1 Parts Team in the Towson area. Our primary concern is the satisfaction of our customers in the city of Towson, Maryland, and those surrounding suburbs near Towson, Maryland. Our online Mazda dealership web site was created to enhance the buying experience for each and every one of our internet customers. Please feel free to call us at 877-360-4137. We look forward to meeting our new friends at Heritage Mazda Towson.

About Heritage Mazda Towson

Ina
3/29/2015

"I really enjoyed my car buying experience thank to Mr Garret"

After spending a lot of time looking for to buy my car and going in different dealerships I wasn't sure what to buy , but .when i visited Heritage Mazda Towson I felt the difference and this thank Mr Garrett Evans profesionality , and his friendly way to welcome and help me , Everything was easier than I thought, i really appreciate the kindness of Mr.Garrett to help me out and finding a car that really fit my needs.I would definetly recommend him to everyone.

March 30, 2015

Thank you for your complimentary feedback of Heritage Mazda Towson. We genuinely appreciate your business and thorough review. Please remember that should you be in search of a new vehicle in the future, or require any regular vehicle maintenance, we would love to welcome you back for another visit. Thanks again for taking the time to review us!

Jenbelz
3/28/2015

"Wonderful Experience "

Who knew buying a car would be so much fun! From the moment I met Gabriel Cunningham I knew I wanted to do business with him. He made the entire experience relaxing and enjoyable. His extensive knowledge of Mazda was icing on the cake. I left with a beautiful new Mazda3 (with no silly hassle) and quite possibly a new friend. The entire staff, of which I had the pleasure of working with, were wonderful. When thinking of buying a car, stop by Heritage Mazda and see Gabriel you won't be disappointed!

Gabriel Cunningham

March 30, 2015

Hi! Heritage Mazda Towson would like to congratulate you on your new Mazda 3! We truly appreciate your business and strive to maintain a high standard of customer satisfaction. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions! Thank you again and have a great day!

esp
3/26/2015

"Best experience!"

How refreshing to work with a dealership that is both professional and no nonsense! They made buying my new car an actual pleasure and there was no pressure! I wholeheartedly feel comfortable recommending this dealership and especially Ralph Price if you are looking for quality people who know their product and are patient and not pushy! By the time you are done you feel like Mazda family!

March 27, 2015

Hello! Heritage Mazda Towson would like to sincerely thank you for taking your time to give us a complimentary review. We strive to provide excellent service to all of our customers and we love to know when we’ve succeeded. I will be sure to share your feedback with Ralph and the team! Thank you again for your review.

Ana09
3/26/2015

"Great First Car Buying Experience"

I purchased my first new car last night from Heritage Mazda. After doing intensive research online and looking at/test driving cars for weeks, I decided to check out the Mazda 3. I set up an appointment with Sang and he was ready for me as soon as I walked in the door. He was very friendly and knowledgeable, answering any and every question we had. I was planning on selling my car to CarMax because they were going to give me a significant amount more than other dealers I had spoken with, but Heritage matched their price. I decided it was the car for me, but wasn't prepared to buy that day, thinking I would just be looking. Sang worked with me and let me take the car that day and come back with everything when I had time. He didn't pressure me, or hound like a lot of other salesmen do. He really made it a stress-free experience. I would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone!

March 26, 2015

Thank you for your heartfelt response Ana09. We appreciate your business and strive to maintain a high standard of customer satisfaction. We are pleased to hear that Sang lead you to your new Mazda 3 and we will certainly share your feedback with him. Please do not hesitate to call or pop back in to see us at Heritage Mazda Towson. Thank you again Ana09 and have a great day!

ShelbyJean
3/23/2015

"Fastest we've ever bough a car"

I had an awesome experience buying my brand new Mazda 3! The car is awesome and the experience while buying it was great. Sang jumped up and helped us right away and gave us a great price for a car I really wanted. Couldn't have asked for better help.

March 24, 2015

Heritage Mazda Towson is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one. We welcome you to stay in touch so that we may answer any further questions you may have about your new Mazda3. It was our pleasure assisting you in selecting the perfect vehicle and we look forward to hearing from you in the future

Rcarnahan04
3/23/2015

"Quick, easy, and painless car buying experience "

All I can say is that this was one of the easiest car buying experiences I've ever had! From the moment that we walked in, Sang was attentive about our needs and wants in a car, and worked to help us get the best possible deal. He kept all communication open and honest, where a lot of salesman would just say what you want to hear to close a deal. His hardwork and attention was very much appreciated! We were also well aware of all the "extra costs" like the registration, and new tag prices, where other dealerships we had gone to just had an estimated cost. Having everything laid out in front of us and the communication truly made the buying process a breeze. This was the first car I have purchased from not only Heritage Mazda, but in Maryland, and I would go back to Heritage in a heartbeat, as well as recommend them (specifically, Sang) to anyone in the market for a new Mazda!

March 24, 2015

Good morning Rcarnahan04 . In response to your review, I want to take the time to thank you for praising Heritage Mazda Towson. We are particularly grateful for any positive feedback, but a response like yours truly motivates our team to achieve superior customer satisfaction. We encourage you to ‘Like’ us on Facebook so you may catch any upcoming in-store specials, should they fit any future needs. Thank you again Rcarnahan04 and be sure to stop by soon!

Amanda
3/20/2015

"Another fantastic experience at Heritage Mazda Towson!!!"

I just love this dealership! The wonderful customer service and knowledgeable staff make purchasing a vehicle a great experience. My salesman, Mike Edwards was very thorough and took time to show me how everything works in my new vehicle. He also followed up with me a couple days later to make sure I didn't have any more questions. I will continue to make this my place for buying/leasing and servicing vehicles. I highly recommend Heritage Mazda Towson!!!

Tony Kim, Jason Templeton

March 24, 2015

Hello Amanda, Heritage Mazda Towson would like to sincerely thank you for taking your time to give us a complimentary review. We strive to provide excellent service to all of our customers and we love to know when we’ve succeeded. I will be sure to share your feedback with Mike Edwards and the team! Thank you again for your review.

Florence Bukosky
3/17/2015

"Thank you for your excellent customer service!"

I am writing to thank your company personnel and let you know about the excellent customer service that was provided by your staff at the Heritage Mazda Towson location on March 17, 2015. Your staff was extremely helpful and very efficient. Upon our son’s recommendation, my husband and I met with one of your outstanding sales representatives, Garrett Evans, to purchase a 2015 Mazda3 sport vehicle. He was very knowledgeable about your car dealership product line and seemed genuinely interested in helping us find a car that met our needs. We really commend the prompt service provided by Garrett. He provided timely and helpful advice regarding all the features and accessories on the car we were purchasing. He also ensured that we received all the information about additional optional services regarding carefree car protection. Garrett was extremely attentive and he listened to all our concerns with a great deal of patience. He has a caring approach and he is a true professional. Please accept my gratitude towards him and your customer service staff for their speedy and efficient services. Because of their efforts, we were able to complete the transaction the same day and are very satisfied with our purchase. Please let Garrett, as well as the other employees in the service department, know that their efforts did not go unnoticed. You have put together a great team that makes customers feel respected and valued. We are really pleased with the knowledge and skills of your staff. Great service makes your customers feel that you care about developing a long-term relationship that means more than just making a sale. Keep up the good work!

Tony Kim

March 18, 2015

Florence Bukosky, thank you for the kind words. Knowing of your experience truly satisfies our entire staff. Rest assured, Garrett will hear of your kind words. Should you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out. Thanks & happy driving!

billcoveney
3/17/2015

"Super helpful and super fast!"

Gabe and crew were fantastic when we came in. They new the car we were looking for and had it ready and waiting for us to test drive. Having a salesman that actually drives Mazdas was a huge help too since he was able to tell us more from personal experience and share some tips and tricks that would have taken forever to find by sifting through the manual. Couldn't be happier with the service or the car!

Gabriel Cunningham

March 18, 2015

billcoveney, thank you for the positive review! We aim to provide all of our customers with an experience like yours. Should you have any questions or concerns, please don not hesitate to reach out!

colly
3/16/2015

"Colin Murphy "good experience ""

This was my third purchase from this dealership in the past few years , the sales agent I dealt with was very professional informative and for a car sales men "friendly " .The transaction was smooth got a good deal on my cx9 trade in and the internet price on the 2014 cx5 I purchased .there was a little haggling going on but that's expected , the salesman was not at all pushy and took time to listen to what I needed , his name is Gabriel Cunningham , top man , the process took little over an hour .Thank you a very satisfied customer .

Gabriel Cunningham.

March 17, 2015

Hi Colly, thank you for the kind words. From Gabriel and all of us here at Heritage Mazda Towson, we thank you for your continued loyalty. Happy driving!

Reviews of Garrett  Evans