Heritage Mazda Towson

1630 York Road,
Lutherville, Maryland 21093
Heritage Mazda Towson Info
About Heritage Mazda Towson

Heritage Mazda Towson, a Mazda dealer in Mazda Towson, Maryland was built with one mission - Provide amenities to guarantee customer satisfaction before, during, and after the sale of our great Mazda cars, trucks, and SUVS. Our Towson Mazda dealership is one of the premier Mazda dealers in Towson, Maryland, and in the state of Maryland period. Our commitment to customer service is second to none. We offer one of the most comprehensive Mazda parts and Mazda service departments in the city of Towson, Maryland. Heritage Mazda Towson provides the city of Towson, Maryland with the #1 Parts Team in the Towson area. Our primary concern is the satisfaction of our customers in the city of Towson, Maryland, and those surrounding suburbs near Towson, Maryland. Our online Mazda dealership web site was created to enhance the buying experience for each and every one of our internet customers. Please feel free to call us at 877-360-4137. We look forward to meeting our new friends at Heritage Mazda Towson.

About Heritage Mazda Towson Learn More

Ken
8/19/2016

"Enjoyable car buying experience "

Tom took his time when I came in to purchase a car with my daughter. We knew we wanted a Mazda 3, it was just finding the correct one at the right price. Tom showed us cars in our price range and gave us time to drive each one. Once the sales process started it was fast with very little back and forth. We felt like we saved some money and are very satisfied with the car. We came in for service once since we have had the car and we were pleasantly surprised when Tom got involved with the process. Before we knew it he was handing us keys to a demo car to use overnight while they completed the service work. Most of the time you don’t expect to hear from the sales guy again but Tom was right there helping us out. If we get another Mazda Tom will be the first call.

Tom Perreault

jtgribs

"Great buying experience!"

I got a good deal and I never felt pressured. Ralph went over every bit of the car with me, and Austin took me on an informative test drive. Great place to do business. I'll be coming back when it's time for another new set of wheels.

SJS16
8/18/2016

"Excellent Car Buying Experience"

Ralph was wonderful to work with in purchasing my new Mazda. He is very knowledgeable, friendly, professional, and genuinely interested in helping customers make the decision that is right for them. The professionalism, courtesy, and respect of all employees at Heritage Mazda was above and beyond my experience at the many other car dealerships I visited. There is no pressure during the purchasing process. I would highly recommend Heritage Mazda Towson!

grollman6

"Great sales experience!"

We have purchased 3 Mazda's from this dealership and particularly from Bo Hudson over the last year. I have never been more satisfied with a car buying experience. Bo was extremely knowledgeable about the vehicles as well as the financing options. Bo took the time to ensure we understood all of the features of the vehicle.

Tom Watson

"Ask for Bo!"

We just bought our second Mazda from Bo Hudson, and we couldn't be more pleased with the entire experience. He genuinely cares about his customers, and he, along with manager James and Finance Manager Sang Dang (exceptional!) worked to give us a great price and exceptional value for our trade-in.

Sang Dang

Mazda Proud
8/15/2016

"Very satisfied"

I would certainly recommend this dealership to anyone interested I buying a Mazda. From the time I stepped into the showroom, everyone was friendly, courteous and very informative, especially the salesman I purchased my CX-5 from....Tom Perrault. I felt very comfortable with the buying experience and was not pressured into buying the car, even when I mentioned I was looking at other vehicles at other dealerships. I came back to my original decision to buy the Mazda, and am most happy I did.

Tom Perrault

August 16, 2016

Good morning! Heritage Mazda Towson would like to personally thank you for taking the time to write this extremely positive review. We encourage you to ‘Like’ us on Facebook so you may catch our in-store specials. Thank you, and be sure to visit us soon!

justinguan
8/13/2016

"Amazing Dealership"

Great dealership! The location was very clean and organized. It also had more cars on location than the Bel Air location. Although I didn't mind driving to another lot to find the car that I eventually would buy, it would be just a tad nicer if I didn't have to do that. Employees were professional, respectful, and kind. my parents and I expected this since we were treated this way at the Heritage Mazda Bel Air location. We were immediately greeted by Derryck Davis, while we were looking around the lot. He was very kind and knowledgeable. I was in the market for a CX-3 or a CX-5 so I could drive to school with all my stuff. Derryck showed us both vehicles, a CX-5 Sport and a CX-3 Grand Touring. Not only that, he let me "test drive" both (drove the CX-5 to the lot with the CX-3. I liked the CX-3 more, and I was allowed to drive it back to the Towson dealership.) This allowed to compare both vehicles, as well as the different trim levels. Derryck's enthusiasm and knowledge of Mazda vehicles showed during the "test drives." Ultimately, I settled on getting the CX-3. At first my parents and I encountered the same problem at the Bel Air location: not being able to get a better deal on the car, after the first offer from the dealership. Totally understandable, but at the same time I don't think it is unreasonable to take time and negotiate for an even better price. Moving on, eventually the employees did budge, and we got a lower price, which we didn't get from the Bel Air location. It wasn't what we were looking for (a little more would've been nice), but we didn't have all day to negotiate. While my experience at the Bel Air location would have been a 4/5 stars, this extra effort by the Towson location earned it a 5/5 starts rating. Throughout the whole buying process, even during the little hiccup where the dealership wouldn't budge from their first offer, Derryck remained kind and tried his best to help us. Ended up leaving the dealership with the CX-3! Definitely recommend this dealership, who are looking for fair deals (great deals if you are patient and have the time) on great cars. Finally, I would recommend working with Derryck!

Derryck Davis

August 16, 2016

Good morning Justin. In response to your review, I want to take the time to thank you for praising our dealership. Heritage Mazda Towson works extremely hard to ensure a satisfying visit for each and every customer and we take pride in the fact that you’ve provided us with exceptional positive feedback. Please don’t hesitate to call or stop in anytime should you need any further services. Thank you again Justin and have a great day!

ciminod1
8/04/2016

"Great decision"

I got the vehicle I wanted, at a price I thought was fair. The staff was friendly and able to work with me on the questions I had about the car. Overall a satisfying experience.

Tom Perreault

August 08, 2016

Heritage Mazda Towson is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one. We welcome you to stay in touch so that we may answer any further questions you may have about your new Mazda. It was our pleasure assisting you in selecting the perfect vehicle and we look forward to hearing from you in the future!

knkaler
8/04/2016

"Great service- test drive to financing!"

Bo Hudson has been a great help in getting us what we need for our 2nd vehicle. Very easy to work with and is all about meeting the needs of the customer. Sang Dang, was awesome as well! He brought us back in for an even lower interest rate on our loan. Great Teamwork!

August 08, 2016

Good morning. Heritage Mazda Towson is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one! We are also pleased that Bo was able to assist you with your new Mazda purchase. As you settle in to your new vehicle, please do not hesitate to stop by for a regular checkup! Thank you again for the highly praised review.

Cstro7
8/01/2016

"Michael Adelman was a pleasure to work with.."

Michael was extremely knowledgeable down to the smallest detail on the CX-9 and CX-5 I was looking at. He was a pleasure to work with, very nice and not at all pushy. I would recommend talking with him if you are in the market. I will be working with him in the very near future.

Michael Adelman

August 02, 2016

Greetings! Thank you for stopping by Heritage Mazda Towson. We sincerely appreciate your thoughtful review and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with our team. We hope to see you soon!

Reviews of Garrett  Evans