Hillside Honda

139-07 Hillside Ave,
Jamaica, New York 11435
Hillside Honda Info
About Hillside Honda

Welcome to Hillside Honda's website, where you can browse our entire inventory of new Honda vehicles and used cars at our Jamaica region dealership. Come visit us to test drive a vehicle, speak to one of our experts, or discuss financing options. You can also call us at our number above. Hillside Honda serves the Long Island, Queens, NYC and Brooklyn area with quality Honda cars.

About Hillside Honda

1,620 Dealership Reviews
Cookiepuss123
4/30/2016

"car leasing"

I was very pleased with dj's help He was forthcoming with information, Answerd any questions I had and was very knowledgeable. Of the autos

May 01, 2016

First and foremost, Congratulations on your new Honda and thank you so much for taking the time to let us know about your experience with us here at Hillside Honda located at 139-07 Hillside Ave, Jamaica, NY 11435! Your input is a vital role in helping make sure our sales department is the best it can be. At Hillside Honda, we pride ourselves in making sure that our customers are 100% satisfied. We are glad to hear that you are happy with your recent experience with us and Darryl was able to assist you with your car buying needs. If there is anything else we can further help you with, please do not hesitate to contact us. We thank you for choosing Hillside Honda and don’t forget to scroll on over to our Facebook (www.facebook.com/HillsideHonda) and Twitter- (www.twitter.com/HillsideHonda) pages for exclusive savings and coupons.

Chirung Yen
4/29/2016

"Reliable auto service in NYC"

Hillside Honda provides very good service to my cars. Good service quality I can trust them. Although the price is not cheap, I don't think you can find any other dealer in NYC can give you better offer. Of course, you can go to independent auto repair shop, if you trust them, but Hillside Honda service department is a place you should take into consideration and you can count on them.

April 29, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know how we are doing! Your input is a vital role in helping make sure our service department is the best it can be. At Hillside Honda, we pride ourselves in making sure that our customers are 100% satisfied. We are glad to hear that you are happy with your recent experience with us and Joseph was able to assist you with your service needs. If there is anything else we can further help you with, please do not hesitate to contact us. We thank you for choosing Hillside Honda and don’t forget to scroll on over to our Facebook and Twitter pages for exclusive savings and coupons.

Ntsha730
4/29/2016

"Wonderful "

This is miss robinson I been with hillside since 2012 never any problems. Darryl jones is a greatsales man. Mr.jones always go above and beyond to get me what lam looking for. He is one of a kind salesmen. I will continue to by my vehicle from here and deal with darryl jones. Thank you kindly mr jones and the hillside honda team.

April 29, 2016

Greetings and Congrats Miss. Robinson on your new Honda! We are delighted to hear about your great experience at our dealership located at 139-07 Hillside Ave, Jamaica, NY 11435 and Darryl was very helpful during your car buying process. We will be sure to pass along your kind words and thank you so much for your recommendation. We thank you for choosing Hillside Honda and don’t forget to scroll on over to our Facebook (www.facebook.com/HillsideHonda) and Twitter- (www.twitter.com/HillsideHonda) pages for exclusive savings and coupons!!

Tony
4/24/2016

"Incredibly outstanding!!!"

Darryl Jones is the best and incredibly outstanding. Go see him if you want to get the best deals for vehicles. He is the best

April 24, 2016

Tony, Thank you for such a superb review! Congratulations on your new Honda! We are so grateful that you chose Hillside Honda located at 139-07 Hillside Ave, Jamaica, NY 11435 for your car buying needs and glad to hear that you’re satisfied with your visit. Feedback like yours help us to make sure that we are meeting the expectations of our customers and we are so happy that you are pleased with the service provided! Be sure to skate on over to our Facebook – www.facebook.com/HillsideHonda and Twitter- www.twitter.com/HillsideHonda pages for exclusive offers you won’t want to miss!

Torq62
4/22/2016

"2nd Great Experience"

When my wife totaled the used 2012 Civic we had bought at Hillside Honda in 2013 I searched the internet for another commuter car that fit our budget. Visiting several dealerships over three days with disappointing results-- you can bet I seen all the BS -- I went back to Hillside whose used inventory was near immaculate (unlike the others). I don't expect a three year old car driven in and around NYC to be perfect but their presentation of cars were close. You can tell that they are conscientious to detail. When I pointed out a defect I couldn't accept on the model car chosen they quickly came to a solution. On top of this my Salesperson Larry and Finance Mgr. David were complete gentlemen and the rest of the staff were friendly and relaxed. No pressure selling here. I would definitely return again.

April 24, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide such awesome feedback regarding your experience with us here at Hillside Honda located at 139-07 Hillside Ave, Jamaica, NY 11435. We are so happy to hear that both Larry and David were able to assist you with fulfilling your car buying needs. We thank you for trusting in us, as we know there are many dealerships to go to when on the market for a new car. Furthermore, we look forward to seeing you for your future maintenance needs! Should you have any further concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us! Also, check us out on Facebook – www.facebook.com/HillsideHonda and Twitter- www.twitter.com/HillsideHonda pages for exclusive offers and updates from Hillside Honda!

cadjmere
4/21/2016

"Amazing!!!!!!"

This is my second time returning to Hillside Honda and having the pleasure of working with Darryl Jones. Mr. Jones professionalism and customer service skills are A+, he is an asset to this dealership. He cared about my needs, wants and was extremely patient while I made my decision. I look forward to returning in the future. Thank You Hillside Honda, Ms. Rigaud

April 21, 2016

Hi There! We are so glad to hear that you had a pleasant experience with us here at Hillside Honda located at 139-07 Hillside Ave, Jamaica, NY 11435. Congratulations on your new Honda ! It brings us such joy to hear that Darryl was able to assist you with your car buying needs and you are pleased with the service received. Should you have any further concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at 718-657-7810. Also, check us out on Facebook – (www.facebook.com/HillsideHonda) and Twitter- (www.twitter.com/HillsideHonda) pages for exclusive offers and updates from Hillside Honda!

Inmegd17
4/20/2016

"Great "

Service was great. Staff was very attentive and informative. Jonathan made us feel very comfortable in making such a big purchase and was extremely helpful during our visit.

April 20, 2016

First and foremost, Congratulations on your new Honda and thank you so much for taking the time to let us know about your experience with us here at Hillside Honda located at 139-07 Hillside Ave, Jamaica, NY 11435! Your input is a vital role in helping make sure our sales department is the best it can be. At Hillside Honda, we pride ourselves in making sure that our customers are 100% satisfied. We are glad to hear that you are happy with your recent experience with us and Jonathan was able to assist you with your car buying needs. If there is anything else we can further help you with, please do not hesitate to contact us. We thank you for choosing Hillside Honda and don’t forget to scroll on over to our Facebook (www.facebook.com/HillsideHonda) and Twitter- (www.twitter.com/HillsideHonda) pages for exclusive savings and coupons.

AA_NYC
4/19/2016

"Bought the new 2016 Pilot"

We are return customers and do love the staff, location, environment, service and attention to detail from marketing, sales and service that makes us extra proud to be Honda Owners. I would definitely refer a friend or family member to Hillside Honda!

Noor Ali

April 20, 2016

Greetings and Congrats on your 2016 Honda Pilot ! We are delighted to hear about your great experience at our dealership located at 139-07 Hillside Ave, Jamaica, NY 11435 and Mohamed, Noor Ali were both very helpful during your car buying process. We will be sure to pass along your kind words and thank you so much for your recommendation. We thank you for choosing Hillside Honda and don’t forget to scroll on over to our Facebook (www.facebook.com/HillsideHonda) and Twitter- (www.twitter.com/HillsideHonda) pages for exclusive savings and coupons!!

Certified Buyer
4/19/2016

"2013 Honda Accord EX-L V6"

After looking for a car at many other dealerships on Hillside Ave. as well as on Long Island we grew more tired with each dealership and the lack of professionalism among many of them. Hillside Honda was the first place we actually looked for a car and the first car we saw, a Certified 2013 Honda Accord was beautiful but just a little over what we had planned on spending. Larry met us at the Certified car lot on Hillside Ave., just two blocks away from the Hillside Honda's new car showroom. He was very friendly (as all salesmen always are, but the difference with Larry was that his kindness and niceness did not change even after we soon thereafter left the lot not buying anything after having spent much time with us), Larry spent time with us answering our questions and letting us see and sit in as many cars as we wanted while being sensitive enough to move a little ways away from us and give us time when he saw that we needed to talk together, that is my wife and I. He told us how Hillside Honda Certified chooses their cars and how they try to keep only the best cars. We took his card and left that day only to go on looking for cars for the next three or four days. Upon visiting many other dealerships I decided to look online to see if the price for the Accord that we liked was a fair price. For two or three days I checked every site possible and indeed the price they were selling it for (although more than we planned on) was below what everyone else was selling theirs for and theirs had 10,000 and 15,000 more miles than the one Hillside Honda had which was just over 10,000 miles. I told my wife we have to stretch our budget and then stretch our legs and go back to Larry at Hillside Honda. I told her that I liked him and that I liked that Accord and it was just what we were looking for. When we went back, he said, O you're back, my wife told him yes because my husband like the car and liked you just as much as the car. Truly Larry was a gentleman the whole time we did our transaction. There were a few things that I wanted them to take a look at and do for me on the car and Larry made sure they did. It took a day or two for that but I wasn't pressed for time. He said he would call me and when he would call me he called me right on time the next day. He then called again and texted that our car was ready and we went in an picked it up and came home with it also. We also worked with David Field and he was just such a nice person also and answered all of our questions. If anyone is looking for a Honda or a Certified Honda, I am convinced that Hillside Honda has the best selection of Certified Hondas in New York City and Long Island because I went in and sat in so many. Excellent body condition and bumpers and leather or cloth and no smells. As anyone else, I don't look forward to the day when my Accord will need servicing but when it does I am glad to know that Hillside Honda not only has a service center but they have two. Another one across the street and down one block which is Honda Express Service for fast service needs like tires and oil changes etc. If you need a new Honda or a great condition, low mileage, excellently priced Certified Honda go to Hillside Honda and see Larry Q who did everything to make us happy and I am sure that he will do the same for you. You can go somewhere else but they won't have the certified cars Hillside Honda has and Larry won't be there.

David Field

April 20, 2016

Thank you for such a superb review! Congratulations on your 2013 Honda Accord EX-L V6! We are so grateful that you chose Hillside Honda located at 139-07 Hillside Ave, Jamaica, NY 11435 for your car buying needs and glad to hear that you’re satisfied with your visit. Feedback like yours help us to make sure that we are meeting the expectations of our customers and we are so happy that you are pleased with the service provided! Be sure to skate on over to our Facebook – www.facebook.com/HillsideHonda and Twitter- www.twitter.com/HillsideHonda pages for exclusive offers you won’t want to miss!

MEPS23
4/18/2016

"Great experience!"

I never felt pressured, which is one of my pet peeves! Mario answered all my questions and was extremely helpful. He gave me a great deal and I'm more than pleased with my Honda CR-V. Definitely will refer them to him and Hillside Honda.

April 18, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide such awesome feedback regarding your experience with us here at Hillside Honda located at 139-07 Hillside Ave, Jamaica, NY 11435. We are so happy to hear that Mario was able to assist you with fulfilling your car buying needs. We thank you for trusting in us, as we know there are many dealerships to go to when on the market for a new car. Furthermore, we look forward to seeing you for your future maintenance needs! Should you have any further concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us! Also, check us out on Facebook – www.facebook.com/HillsideHonda and Twitter- www.twitter.com/HillsideHonda pages for exclusive offers and updates from Hillside Honda!

1 - 10 of 1,620 results