Hillside Honda

139-07 Hillside Ave,
Jamaica, New York 11435
Hillside Honda Info
About Hillside Honda

Welcome to Hillside Honda's website, where you can browse our entire inventory of new Honda vehicles and used cars at our Jamaica region dealership. Come visit us to test drive a vehicle, speak to one of our experts, or discuss financing options. You can also call us at our number above. Hillside Honda serves the Long Island, Queens, NYC and Brooklyn area with quality Honda cars.

About Hillside Honda

1,706 Dealership Reviews
Vreyes
8/29/2016

"Very Professional,Very Helpful"

I would definitely Recommend this dealer My experience with Jaime Wong was Amazing He was Very Professional, Patient,Helpful overall made sure I got the car I wanted,He kept me informed at all times on what was going on and everything. I'm Glad I picked Your dealership to do Business with.

New14theRoad
8/27/2016

"Cheers to Hillside Honda!"

Our recent purchase was the most fun we have ever had buying a new car! Our sa!esperson, Darnell Nelson, was patient, pleasant and thorough. Glad we picked your dealership.

Darnell Nelson's

August 28, 2016

First and foremost, Congratulations on your new Honda and thank you so much for taking the time to let us know about your experience with us here at Hillside Honda located at 139-07 Hillside Ave, Jamaica, NY 11435! Your input is a vital role in helping make sure our sales department is the best it can be. At Hillside Honda, we pride ourselves in making sure that our customers are 100% satisfied. We are glad to hear that you are happy with your recent experience with us and Darnell was able to assist you with your car buying needs. If there is anything else we can further help you with, please do not hesitate to contact us. We thank you for choosing Hillside Honda and don’t forget to scroll on over to our Facebook (www.facebook.com/HillsideHonda) and Twitter- (www.twitter.com/HillsideHonda) pages for exclusive savings and coupons.

Kunj87
8/25/2016

"Great dealership"

Mr. Ejaz Haider was very helpful with my car leasing. They processed everything quickly with the financing and delivered the car as quickly as possible.

Ejaz Haider

August 25, 2016

Hi Thank you so much for taking the time to provide such awesome feedback regarding your experience with us here at Hillside Honda located at 139-07 Hillside Ave, Jamaica, NY 11435. We are so happy to hear that both Peter and Ejaz were able to assist you with fulfilling your car buying needs. We thank you for trusting in us, as we know there are many dealerships to go to when on the market for a new car. Furthermore, we look forward to seeing you for your future maintenance needs! Should you have any further concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us! Also, check us out on Facebook – www.facebook.com/HillsideHonda and Twitter- www.twitter.com/HillsideHonda pages for exclusive offers and updates from Hillside Honda!

Bronxboy
8/25/2016

"Great job on getting me a Honda "

It was very nice. A bit of a long wait on the car been ready. Mr sultan of was very nice on getting the paper work ready.

August 25, 2016

Hi There! We are so glad to hear that you had a pleasant experience with us here at Hillside Honda located at 139-07 Hillside Ave, Jamaica, NY 11435. Congratulations on your new Honda! It brings us such joy to hear that both Ismail and Mohamed were able to assist you with your car buying needs and you are pleased with the service received. Should you have any further concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at 718-657-7810. Also, check us out on Facebook – (www.facebook.com/HillsideHonda) and Twitter- (www.twitter.com/HillsideHonda) pages for exclusive offers and updates from Hillside Honda!

singleton nina 42
8/23/2016

"Outstanding Satisfaction Guaranteed"

My experience throughout the years with Hillside has always been amazing . The customer service is always phenomenal as well as their professionalism and promising to your satisfaction. I have purchased 4 cars thus far and highly recommend to all.

August 24, 2016

Thank you for such a superb review! Congratulations on your new Honda! We are so grateful that you chose Hillside Honda located at 139-07 Hillside Ave, Jamaica, NY 11435 for your car buying needs and glad to hear that you’re satisfied with your visit. Feedback like yours help us to make sure that we are meeting the expectations of our customers and we are so happy that you are pleased with the service provided! Be sure to skate on over to our Facebook – www.facebook.com/HillsideHonda and Twitter- www.twitter.com/HillsideHonda pages for exclusive offers you won’t want to miss!

sportforme
8/23/2016

"Great Experience "

It was a great experience shopping at Hillside Honda. The salesperson was excellent at catering to my specific needs. He was kind and thoughtful. I was able to buy the color I wanted, and receive the assurance of a quality vehicle.

Eiker

August 24, 2016

Greetings and Congrats on your new Honda! We are delighted to hear about your great experience at our dealership located at 139-07 Hillside Ave, Jamaica, NY 11435 and Elker was very helpful during your car buying process. We will be sure to pass along your kind words and thank you so much for your recommendation. We thank you for choosing Hillside Honda and don’t forget to scroll on over to our Facebook (www.facebook.com/HillsideHonda) and Twitter- (www.twitter.com/HillsideHonda) pages for exclusive savings and coupons!!

Mstelling
8/22/2016

"AJ went beyond to get the right car for me."

AJ was a really nice and professional salesman, he was able to get the exact model and color that I wanted. It only took a week to get my Pilot Elite and he kept me updated daily until it arrived. AJ got the paperwork done and the accessories installed all in the same day. AJ took the time out to go over all the features before I drove off. All the staff at Hillside Honda were very friendly and it was a very comfortable environment. Hillside Honda has many great vehicles in stock and they went out their way to get the exact car I wanted. I will recommend Hillside Honda to everyone because they are there to help you get in the Honda you want and they are very professional. The Sales Manager Mohamed was a nice guy too, he worked out a good offer. (Excellent experience)

A. Jimenez

August 24, 2016

First and foremost, Congratulations on your new Honda Pilot Elite and thank you so much for taking the time to let us know about your experience with us here at Hillside Honda located at 139-07 Hillside Ave, Jamaica, NY 11435! Your input is a vital role in helping make sure our sales department is the best it can be. At Hillside Honda, we pride ourselves in making sure that our customers are 100% satisfied. We are glad to hear that you are happy with your recent experience with us and AJ was able to assist you with your car buying needs. If there is anything else we can further help you with, please do not hesitate to contact us. We thank you for choosing Hillside Honda and don’t forget to scroll on over to our Facebook (www.facebook.com/HillsideHonda) and Twitter- (www.twitter.com/HillsideHonda) pages for exclusive savings and coupons.

itsamjadali
8/19/2016

"Buying Car"

Overall it was an amazing experience. The people are very friendly and nice. The wait wasn't that long and I got the car the same day! What else can I ask for?

August 21, 2016

Hi ! Thank you so much for taking the time to provide such awesome feedback regarding your experience with us here at Hillside Honda located at 139-07 Hillside Ave, Jamaica, NY 11435. We are so happy to hear that both Ismail and Mohamed were able to assist you with fulfilling your car buying needs. We thank you for trusting in us, as we know there are many dealerships to go to when on the market for a new car. Furthermore, we look forward to seeing you for your future maintenance needs! Should you have any further concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us! Also, check us out on Facebook – www.facebook.com/HillsideHonda and Twitter- www.twitter.com/HillsideHonda pages for exclusive offers and updates from Hillside Honda!

Njdrees
8/18/2016

"New car"

Everything was fine. I only wish they would give you the option of leaving and returning for the car/paperwork when everything is really ready. Not a fan of being at the dealership 5 1/2 hours. That would be something I would change about the experience.

Evan Mannello and Peter

August 19, 2016

Hi There! We are so glad to hear that you had a pleasant experience with us here at Hillside Honda located at 139-07 Hillside Ave, Jamaica, NY 11435. Congratulations on your new Honda! It brings us such joy to hear that both Evan and Peter were both able to assist you with your car buying needs and you are pleased with the service received. Should you have any further concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at 718-657-7810. Also, check us out on Facebook – (www.facebook.com/HillsideHonda) and Twitter- (www.twitter.com/HillsideHonda) pages for exclusive offers and updates from Hillside Honda!

Jissell
8/18/2016

" Very satisfied"

When I went into Honda moe told me he was gonna help me get a car that I was gonna be happy with and he did exactly that I left with a car that I loved and my experience was great he was patient and thanks to him me and my son don't have to worry about traveling

Moe

August 18, 2016

Jissell, Thank you for such a superb review! Congratulations on your pre-owned Honda! We are so grateful that you chose Hillside Honda located at 139-07 Hillside Ave, Jamaica, NY 11435 for your car buying needs and glad to hear that you’re satisfied with your visit. Feedback like yours help us to make sure that we are meeting the expectations of our customers and we are so happy that you are pleased with the service provided! Be sure to skate on over to our Facebook – www.facebook.com/HillsideHonda and Twitter- www.twitter.com/HillsideHonda pages for exclusive offers you won’t want to miss!

1 - 10 of 1,706 results