Hillside Honda

139-07 Hillside Ave,
Jamaica, New York 11435
Hillside Honda Info
About Hillside Honda

Welcome to Hillside Honda's website, where you can browse our entire inventory of new Honda vehicles and used cars at our Jamaica region dealership. Come visit us to test drive a vehicle, speak to one of our experts, or discuss financing options. You can also call us at our number above. Hillside Honda serves the Long Island, Queens, NYC and Brooklyn area with quality Honda cars.

About Hillside Honda

1,630 Dealership Reviews
Samuel Ortiz Jr
5/24/2016

"Ease Of Purchasing"

This was the far best car buying experience I've ever had. I am a Honda Accord die-hard. Hillside Honda has an impressive inventory of used cars. I came to test drive one of their vehicles with the hope to purchase. So I met with Larry, he was gentleman through the whole process and well informed. The long short of it, he help me acquire my 2004 Honda Accord LX. Thank you, Larry!

Saptarshi Mukherjee
5/23/2016

"Great customer service"

I bought a Honda Odyssey 2014. I appreciate their customer service. They helped me to get a good deal. It was very smooth to finalized everything. Mr. Tony Dias, manager of Hillside Honda used car was friendly and helping all the way. Thanks to him.

May 23, 2016

Saptarshi, Thank you for such a superb review! Congratulations on your 2014 Honda Odyssey! We are so grateful that you chose Hillside Honda located at 139-07 Hillside Ave, Jamaica, NY 11435 for your car buying needs and glad to hear that you’re satisfied with your visit. Feedback like yours help us to make sure that we are meeting the expectations of our customers and we are so happy that you are pleased with the service provided! Be sure to skate on over to our Facebook – www.facebook.com/HillsideHonda and Twitter- www.twitter.com/HillsideHonda pages for exclusive offers you won’t want to miss!

HD
5/16/2016

"Love at first test drive"

I wanted to check out three dealerships. Hillside Honda was the first. Rohan B. Arranged test drivé. He explained all features of the 2016 Honda Civic ... keyless entry, keyless engine start, backup mirror, stop on a dime brakes,, .... Without any sales pressure, I decided to purchase the Civic EX. Knowledgeable staff, Great product, reasonable price, sparkling clean dealership. Make Hillside Honda your first stop!

May 18, 2016

First and foremost, Congratulations on your 2016 Honda Civic EX and thank you so much for taking the time to let us know about your experience with us here at Hillside Honda located at 139-07 Hillside Ave, Jamaica, NY 11435! Your input is a vital role in helping make sure our sales department is the best it can be. At Hillside Honda, we pride ourselves in making sure that our customers are 100% satisfied. We are glad to hear that you are happy with your recent experience with us and both Rohan, Peter Mills were able to assist you with your car buying needs. If there is anything else we can further help you with, please do not hesitate to contact us. We thank you for choosing Hillside Honda and don’t forget to scroll on over to our Facebook (www.facebook.com/HillsideHonda) and Twitter- (www.twitter.com/HillsideHonda) pages for exclusive savings and coupons.

MS. Smart
5/16/2016

"new car purchase"

Was referred by my sister to get my car at Hillside Honda. Met Mr. Jones who was very helpful. What I did like was that he is not one of those forceful dealers trying to oversell. He worked with me and help negotiate a fair price for my H-RV. very friendly. Offered me coffee and snacks at least 10 times. Working with him made my experience less dreadful than I had expected. if I had to rate him on a scale of ten I would give him a 9.999 only because I don't think anyone is perfect. (Got you Darrell on that one. but you are humanly perfect as can be). It was a pleasure. would definitely recommend to friends and family.

May 18, 2016

Hi MS.Smart! Thank you so much for taking the time to provide such awesome feedback regarding your experience with us here at Hillside Honda located at 139-07 Hillside Ave, Jamaica, NY 11435. We are so happy to hear that Darryl was able to assist you with fulfilling your car buying needs. We thank you for trusting in us, as we know there are many dealerships to go to when on the market for a new car. Furthermore, we look forward to seeing you for your future maintenance needs! Should you have any further concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us! Also, check us out on Facebook – www.facebook.com/HillsideHonda and Twitter- www.twitter.com/HillsideHonda pages for exclusive offers and updates from Hillside Honda!

Missforbess1
5/11/2016

"Amazing ...easier than I thought it would be"

I was prepared for the worst.... I've heard haggle stories from friends about the battle for the right price. But when we walked in Richard let us test drive....handled the paperwork.... Gave us the best deal possible and then I had my keys. He was great!!! Thanks so much for making the process of purchasing my first car so smooth!

May 11, 2016

Hi There! We are so glad to hear that you had a pleasant experience with us here at Hillside Honda located at 139-07 Hillside Ave, Jamaica, NY 11435.Congratulations on your pre-owned Honda! It brings us such joy to hear that Richard was able to assist you with your car buying needs and you are pleased with the service received. Should you have any further concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at 718-657-7810. Also, check us out on Facebook – (www.facebook.com/HillsideHonda) and Twitter- (www.twitter.com/HillsideHonda) pages for exclusive offers and updates from Hillside Honda!

Juliet Olguin
5/09/2016

"Car Trade in"

I walked in thinking that I would not get much for my old car or even qualify for a trade in and I left with a new car. They worked out the best deal possible and I'm a happy customer with a new reliable care for work and my two boys. If I know I would have come in sooner. Darryl was nothing but wonderful from the time he said hello.

May 09, 2016

First and foremost Juliet, Congratulations on your new Honda and thank you so much for taking the time to let us know about your experience with us here at Hillside Honda located at 139-07 Hillside Ave, Jamaica, NY 11435! Your input is a vital role in helping make sure our sales department is the best it can be. At Hillside Honda, we pride ourselves in making sure that our customers are 100% satisfied. We are glad to hear that you are happy with your recent experience with us and Darryl was able to assist you with your car buying needs. If there is anything else we can further help you with, please do not hesitate to contact us. We thank you for choosing Hillside Honda and don’t forget to scroll on over to our Facebook (www.facebook.com/HillsideHonda) and Twitter- (www.twitter.com/HillsideHonda) pages for exclusive savings and coupons.

Kevinsju
5/08/2016

"Richard at used cars (Hillside Honda)"

I posted a link on Yelp and hope to capture the experience here as well. We met Richard last Friday, told him our budget and looked at several cars. There was no "hard sell", Richard told us the price up front. He was very pleasant and appeared genuine. Our numbers didn't match and we left our number for him to call us back. After a few treacherous visits to Long Island dealerships, we decided to hold off on the search. Four days later, I received a call from Richard about a vehicle that was in our price range. We went down the next day and worked out a deal. Everything was quick and easy. Of all the salesmen we met during our search, Richard was the one we wanted to deal with. I am not sure if anyone reading this post has listened to This American Life podcast. A few years ago they had a show about car dealerships. I learned about a board that salesmen's names go on. So, as I'm in the dealership, I spot the board. Richard had already sold 8 vehicles 5 days into the month. I think 8 vehicles is a good month, but 8 in 5 days? Richard truly is an asset to Hillside Honda. Bottom line: the sale was quick and easy. Richard knew our budget, followed up, sold the car. Pleasant and easy way about him. Highly recommend.

Michael

May 09, 2016

Greetings and Congrats on your pre-owned Honda! We are delighted to hear about your great experience at our dealership located at 139-07 Hillside Ave, Jamaica, NY 11435 and Richard was very helpful during your car buying process. We will be sure to pass along your kind words and thank you so much for your recommendation. We thank you for choosing Hillside Honda and don’t forget to scroll on over to our Facebook (www.facebook.com/HillsideHonda) and Twitter- (www.twitter.com/HillsideHonda) pages for exclusive savings and coupons!!

Regina Raicovi
5/06/2016

"Happy at Hillside"

My husband and I were looking at used cars at Hillside and Richard took his time to show us cars that we were interested in and was willing to take what cars we wanted out for a test drive. After going through the haggling back and forth for my trade in price we received a great deal on my Honda Accord LX, I would go back to purchase a car with Richard when the time comes in need of another car.

May 06, 2016

Regina, Thank you for such a superb review! Congratulations on you pre-owned Honda! We are so grateful that you chose Hillside Honda located at 139-07 Hillside Ave, Jamaica, NY 11435 for your car buying needs and glad to hear that you’re satisfied with your visit. Feedback like yours help us to make sure that we are meeting the expectations of our customers and we are so happy that you are pleased with the service provided! Be sure to skate on over to our Facebook – www.facebook.com/HillsideHonda and Twitter- www.twitter.com/HillsideHonda pages for exclusive offers you won’t want to miss!

Sc89
5/03/2016

"Amazing!"

I came to Hillside after my mom was super happy with her purchase! This was my first purchase and I could not be happier. Darryl was wonderful! He showed me different models and explained to me the benefits of each car. When it came down to the numbers, he was very honest and told me what I was paying and where my money was actually covering. He was so pleasant and made me feel comfortable. I recommend him to everyone!

May 04, 2016

Hi ! Thank you so much for taking the time to provide such awesome feedback regarding your experience with us here at Hillside Honda located at 139-07 Hillside Ave, Jamaica, NY 11435. We are so happy to hear that Darryl was able to assist you with fulfilling your car buying needs. We thank you for trusting in us, as we know there are many dealerships to go to when on the market for a new car. Furthermore, we look forward to seeing you for your future maintenance needs! Should you have any further concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us! Also, check us out on Facebook – www.facebook.com/HillsideHonda and Twitter- www.twitter.com/HillsideHonda pages for exclusive offers and updates from Hillside Honda!

Garytkd
5/02/2016

"Great deal "

I got my self a per owned Honda Accord LX. Richard was very good he didn't try to pushing me in to buying a car like most dealers he answered all my question without any issues he gave time to think on what car I wanted I had wonderful no rush experience.

May 02, 2016

Hi There! We are so glad to hear that you had a pleasant experience with us here at Hillside Honda located at 139-07 Hillside Ave, Jamaica, NY 11435. Congratulations on your pre-owned Honda Accord LX! It brings us such joy to hear that Richard was able to assist you with your car buying needs and you are pleased with the service received. Should you have any further concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at 718-657-7810. Also, check us out on Facebook – (www.facebook.com/HillsideHonda) and Twitter- (www.twitter.com/HillsideHonda) pages for exclusive offers and updates from Hillside Honda!

1 - 10 of 1,630 results