Hillside Honda

Michelle Sanchez

July 27, 2017

"Amazing Customer Service!"

- Cganthier77

I'm so happy with my 2017 Honda Accord EX-L V6 !!!! I went everywhere looking for a new car and I kept getting negative vibes from other dealerships, but as soon as I walked into Hillside Honda and spoke with Elker Meta it was like we knew each other for years ! His customer service was through the roof! He was honest and truthful... and helped me a lot and got me one of the best cars out !

Elker Meta

July 24, 2017

"Purchased a great 2015 Honda CR-V"

- TyNYC

My sales rep Mo was very helpful and patient throughout the process, I never felt like I was being pressured or mislead. Hillside's pre-owned CR-V inventory was better quality than other dealerships I visited in the area. I would recommend giving them a visit, we got a great car, for a fair price.

Mohamed Sultan Jr.

July 24, 2017

"Leased 2017 Honda Accord"

- reshmali1017

My sales rep Arnold and the manager Dennison was super helpful in helping me choose the right car for me. They explained all the details from beginning to end. It was definitely a comforting environment.

Dennison Adams
Other Employees : Arnold (sales)

New 2018 Honda Odyssey, $40300