Read Reviews Hillside Honda

Jaime WongSales Consultant9 Lifetime Reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: Hillside Honda

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, Hillside Honda has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

About Hillside Honda

Welcome to Hillside Honda's website, where you can browse our entire inventory of new Honda vehicles and used cars at our Jamaica region dealership. Come visit us to test drive a vehicle, speak to one of our experts, or discuss financing options. You can also call us at our number above. Hillside Honda serves the Long Island, Queens, NYC and Brooklyn area with quality Honda cars.

Our Location

Abdu28
7/28/2014 7:46:03 PM

Jonathan Salom

My Review Of Hillside Honda:

I bought my Accord from Hillside Honda, best decission I could have done, they treated me really good while I was there and even after the deal was done Jonathan was attentive and took care of a few minor details that needed to be handled. Im very content with my car and my experience at Hillside Honda. I defenetly recommend everyone to visit the dealership,

Added: 7/29/2014 4:42:47 PM

Hi1 Congratulations on your new Accord from Hillside Honda, we pride ourselves in making sure our customers are 100% satisfied and we are thrilled to hear that you were able to experience this first-hand during your visit to our dealership. We are glad to hear that your sales person Jonathan Salom was able to take care of all your car-buying needs. Your business is truly valued! We hope to see you soon for your first service maintenance.

"Great Car"

Mozi527
7/28/2014 7:12:20 PM

Tony MejiaTony Mejia

My Review Of Hillside Honda:

I bought my new Honda Accord at Hillside Honda from Tony Mejia. The car is wonderful, I'm very happy with the update and all the new features. Im an old Honda customer and by far, I feel this is the best the Accord has been, with the bluetooth and the back up camera. Not only is the car great, the service at the dealership was also outstanding and pleasant. Tony was informative and friendly. I really appreciate the great service at the dealership and Im very happy with my new Accord

Added: 7/29/2014 4:41:07 PM

Hi! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience! I am happy to hear that you are pleased with the service and our staff was able to assist you with your car buying needs. We would like to thank you for choosing Hillside Honda as we know there are many places to go when on the market for a new car. Thank You for your recommendation, your business is truly appreciated! We look forward to seeing you for your first service maintenance.

"Satisfied Customer"

SubSub88
7/28/2014 5:25:07 PM

Mohammed Sultan

My Review Of Hillside Honda:

I had a very pleasant experience when I purchased my vehicle from hillside honda. Everyone was attentive and made me feel comfortable. Mohammed Sultan, the sales person who sold me my accord was very knowledgable and patient. He took his time to show me all the features of my new car and did to push me to make a decission right away. I made the deal that same day and picked up my car the next day. Im a satisfied customer

Added: 7/29/2014 4:37:30 PM

Greetings! Thank you so much for your 5-star rating and taking the time to share your experience! I am happy to hear that you were pleased with the service and that Mohammad Sultan was able to assist you with your car buying needs. We would like to thank you for choosing Hillside Honda as we know there are many places to go when on the market for a new car. Thank You for your recommendation, your business is truly appreciated! We look forward to seeing you for your first service maintenance.

"Great Dealership"

Vanisi20
7/27/2014 11:08:11 PM

Bakht

My Review Of Hillside Honda:

I had a great buying experience when i bought my Accord at Hillside Honda. Bakht was patient, helpful and informative. Hillside Honda is a great dealership, they're respectful and welcoming. I recommend this dealership to anyone interested in buying a new car.

Added: 7/29/2014 4:34:02 PM

Hi, Congratulations on your new Accord from Hillside Honda, we pride ourselves in making sure our customers are 100% satisfied and we are thrilled to hear that you were able to experience this first-hand during your visit to our dealership. We are glad to hear that your sales person Bakht was able to take care of all your car-buying needs. Your business is truly valued! We hope to see you soon for your first service maintenance.

"I love Hillside Honda"

Sunsin590
7/27/2014 8:24:22 PM

Mosharraf

My Review Of Hillside Honda:

I bought my new Odyssey from Mosharraf at Hillside Honda. It was an easy and comfortable experience, Mosharraf was helpful and patient through the entire transaction. I also will be servicing my Odyssey at Hillside Honda. Thank you Mosharraf

Added: 7/29/2014 4:31:47 PM

Hi! Congrats on your new Odyssey. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience! I am happy to hear that you were pleased with the service and that Mosharraf was able to assist you with your car buying needs. We would like to thank you for choosing Hillside Honda as we know there are many places to go when on the market for a new car. We look forward to seeing you for your first service maintenance.

"Civic2014"

Yeng14
7/25/2014 7:17:44 PM

Leeman

My Review Of Hillside Honda:

Leeman was an excellent sales person. He was very helpful and nice. The manager kenny was also very helpful. Im happy with my new civic.

Added: 7/29/2014 4:29:55 PM

Hello! Thank You for taking the time to share your car buying experience. We are thrilled to hear that Leeman and Kenny were of great assistance. Please let us know if we can further help you with anything else and we look forward to seeing you for your first service maintenance!

"Honda Pilot"

Ramdav
7/13/2014 10:41:11 PM

Jonathan Salom

My Review Of Hillside Honda:

Jonathan S. Was very curtious and helpful on my visit to Hillside Honda. He assisted me in getting my Honda Pilot and made sure my family's needs were met. Im happy with my car and my experience at Hillside Honda

Added: 7/29/2014 4:25:42 PM

Hi! Congrats on your new PIlot. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience! I am happy to hear that you were pleased with the service and that Jonathan Salom was able to assist you with your car buying needs. We would like to thank you for choosing Hillside Honda as we know there are many places to go when on the market for a new car. We look forward to seeing you for your first service maintenance.

Twitter
"Very positive experience. Highly recommended!"

DanielleDi
6/30/2014 11:37:59 PM

Reason For Visit: Sales (Used)
Richard ChounouneRichard Chounoune

My Review Of Hillside Honda:

I am really happy with my experience working with Richard and Hillside Honda. Richard was extremely professional and very friendly. He was accommodating and made the experience quick and seamless. I was immediately shown the car I was interested in, allowed a test drive, offered a fair and honest deal on the car, and was able to take it home the same day. I visited other dealerships in the last few weeks during my search and was really put off by others' unprofessionalism...generally the typical bait and switch tactics. It was a huge relief to be able to go in to Hillside and experience a completely honest practice. I will absolutely recommend Richard and this dealership to friends and acquaintances looking for a car.

Added: 7/29/2014 4:23:08 PM

Greetings! We are so delighted to hear about your great experience here at our dealership! Furthermore, we are very happy that Richard was very helpful during your car buying experience. We will be sure to send along your kind words to Richard. Thank you so much your recommendation. We look forward to seeing you for your first service maintenance.

"very good dealership"

lcnrh72554
6/28/2014 2:41:59 AM

Sherette CorseySherette Corsey

My Review Of Hillside Honda:

myself and family members have purchased a number of cars from this dealership over the last 10 years and have had a great experience every time , you don't feel pressured but someone is always available to help you and they don't seem to be trying to rob you like it feels at other dealers I come from the Bronx to go to hillside when there are at least 2 Honda dealers closer to me, I had the pleasure this time to be helped by ms. sherette corsey I was in the dealership for about a minute and I was being helped sherette was nice ,helpful,and more important she was fast but not rushing you fast , will always purchase my Hondas here

Added: 7/29/2014 4:15:02 PM

Hi! Congrats on your new vehicle, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience! I am happy to hear that you were pleased with the service and that Sherette Corsey was able to assist you with your car buying needs. We would like to thank you for choosing Hillside Honda as we know there are many places to go when on the market for a new car. We look forward to seeing you for your first service maintenance.

"Happy Customer"

Jiykely
6/23/2014 6:04:34 PM

Leeman

My Review Of Hillside Honda:

I was very satisfied with the help provided by Leeman, he helped my parents and me with the process of buying our new vehicle. He was attentive with my parents and made them feel comfortable. I went with them to be able to translate but was not needed because he spoke our native language which made my parents feel very comfortable and it made the process easier. We are happy with our new car and with our experience at Hillside Honda

Added: 7/29/2014 4:11:47 PM

Hey! Thanks so much for your 5-star rating! At Hillside Honda, we pride ourselves in making sure our customers are 100% satisfied and we are thrilled to hear that you were able to experience this first-hand during your visit to our dealership. We are so glad to hear that Leeman was able to take care of your car buying needs. Thank You for your business and we look forward to seeing you in the future for any of your service needs!

Reviews 11-20 >>