Hillside Honda

Fatima Jamil

February 27, 2017

"Excellent"

- Nirzan

Very good service. Friendly atmosphere. Mr kazi was very helpful and made everything easy for me.one of the best sales person i have ever met. Overall service is excelllent and i would recomend my friends too.

February 26, 2017

"Excellent Service!!"

- Erimar

Just had a best experience so far at a car delearship. We would like to give high praises to Brian Zhang and Kenny Chen. Brian's approach was quite relax, so genuine, cheerful, polite, no pressure from him at all and very professional. He took time to explain and to go over all the features of the vehicle that we were purchasing. We would also like to take this opportunity to thank Ken for helping us and finding a way to make our budget work in our favor and ending up buying the Honda Accord 2017 that we were interested in for a price that we were also comfortable with. We will definitely recommend Hillside Honda to our friends and family and to always look for Brian and Ken for these two guys are just one of the best people the delearship has. So happy and satisfied with the experience that my wife and I came back two days later as we accompanied and recommended another friend to Hillside Honda who also ended up happily buying a 2017 Honda Accord! A great and excellent buying experience overall!!

February 26, 2017

"Great , Excellent Service "

- Johnkay26

Was very very pleased with the full help and experience by car Sales man Larry he was knowledgeable showed me the full ins and outs of the vehicle a 2012 Honda Accord coupe EX Not only did he assist me with the purchase of my first full new car...he was humble

New 2016 Honda Pilot, $47300