Hillside Honda

139-07 Hillside Ave,
Jamaica, New York 11435
Hillside Honda Info
About Hillside Honda

Welcome to Hillside Honda's website, where you can browse our entire inventory of new Honda vehicles and used cars at our Jamaica region dealership. Come visit us to test drive a vehicle, speak to one of our experts, or discuss financing options. You can also call us at our number above. Hillside Honda serves the Long Island, Queens, NYC and Brooklyn area with quality Honda cars.

About Hillside Honda

1,509 Dealership Reviews
Orbit10
7/31/2015

"Great Experience!"

I found the dealership to be friendly, honest and helpful. They were willing to work within my budget to help me get the car i wanted. I found my salesperson, Latasha, to be knowledgable, easygoing and patient with me. She answered all my questions and concerns, and she was not an aggressive or pushy person.

Latasha Prieto

July 31, 2015

Hi There! We are so glad to hear that you had a pleasant experience with us here at Hillside Honda located at 139-07 Hillside Ave, Jamaica, NY 11435. Congratulations on your new Honda! It brings us such joy to hear that Latasha was able to assist you with your car buying needs and you are pleased with the service received. Should you have any further concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at 718-657-7810. Also, check us out on Facebook – (www.facebook.com/HillsideHonda) and Twitter- (www.twitter.com/HillsideHonda) pages for exclusive offers and updates from Hillside Honda!

Janice67
7/30/2015

"Amazing experience!!!"

I was shopping around with my mom and we stopped by Hillside Honda. We met with Tony who was pleasant and professional. We had a lot of questions but he was able to answer them all. We ended up leasing a brand new Honda Accord thanks to Tony's help. If you're ever looking for a car I would highly recommend this place.

July 31, 2015

First and foremost, Congratulations on your Honda Accord and thank you so much for taking the time to let us know about your experience with us here at Hillside Honda located at 139-07 Hillside Ave, Jamaica, NY 11435! Your input is a vital role in helping make sure our sales department is the best it can be. At Hillside Honda, we pride ourselves in making sure that our customers are 100% satisfied. We are glad to hear that you are happy with your recent experience with us and that Tony and Sherette were both able to assist you with your car buying needs. If there is anything else we can further help you with, please do not hesitate to contact us. We thank you for choosing Hillside Honda and don’t forget to scroll on over to our Facebook (www.facebook.com/HillsideHonda) and Twitter- (www.twitter.com/HillsideHonda) pages for exclusive savings and coupons.

9216woodhaven
7/29/2015

"great service! !!! dealer was awesome! "

I checked several dealerships that day but received a welcome at the door at honda...that welcome made me want to shop there and the customer service was fantastic. ...will definitely recommend this dealership to friends. ...

July 30, 2015

Hi ! Thank you so much for taking the time to provide such awesome feedback regarding your experience with us here at Hillside Honda located at 139-07 Hillside Ave, Jamaica, NY 11435. We are so happy to hear that Sherette was able to assist you with fulfilling your car buying needs. We thank you for trusting in us, as we know there are many dealerships to go to when on the market for a new car. Furthermore, we look forward to seeing you for your future maintenance needs! Should you have any further concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us! Also, check us out on Facebook – www.facebook.com/HillsideHonda and Twitter- www.twitter.com/HillsideHonda pages for exclusive offers and updates from Hillside Honda!

Lulu
7/21/2015

"Highly recommended"

I highly recommend Hillside Honda, my salesperson Sherette was excellent and informative. She's the best, a great asset to this dealership. Great customer service Hillside..

July 22, 2015

Lulu, Thank you for such a superb review! Congratulations on your new Honda ! We are so grateful that you chose Hillside Honda located at 139-07 Hillside Ave, Jamaica, NY 11435 for your car buying needs and glad to hear that you’re satisfied with your visit. Feedback like yours help us to make sure that we are meeting the expectations of our customers and we are so happy that you are pleased with the service provided! Be sure to skate on over to our Facebook – www.facebook.com/HillsideHonda and Twitter- www.twitter.com/HillsideHonda pages for exclusive offers you won’t want to miss!

Miss L
7/19/2015

"HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY!!!"

Im very happy with my new Honda Civic. My salesman Mark was the best! He was kind patient and very informative. He helped me make the perfect choice for me at the right price. I will be returning for another Honda for my Mom before the end of the summer.

Mark White

July 19, 2015

Miss, L Thank you for such a superb review! Congratulations on your new Honda! We are so grateful that you chose Hillside Honda located at 139-07 Hillside Ave, Jamaica, NY 11435 for your car buying needs and glad to hear that you’re satisfied with Mark and your visit. Feedback like yours help us to make sure that we are meeting the expectations of our customers and we are so happy that you are pleased with the service provided! Be sure to skate on over to our Facebook – www.facebook.com/HillsideHonda and Twitter- www.twitter.com/HillsideHonda pages for exclusive offers you won’t want to miss!

Joelsi15
7/19/2015

"My first car "

It was my first car I bought on my own and I love it and it amazing it was one of the best thing I ever did buying a brand new car

Edwin

July 19, 2015

Greetings and Congrats on your new Honda! We are delighted to hear about your great experience at our dealership located at 139-07 Hillside Ave, Jamaica, NY 11435 and that Edwin was very helpful during your car buying process. We will be sure to pass along your kind words and thank you so much for your recommendation. We thank you for choosing Hillside Honda and don’t forget to scroll on over to our Facebook (www.facebook.com/HillsideHonda) and Twitter- (www.twitter.com/HillsideHonda) pages for exclusive savings and coupons!!

Timbo90
7/15/2015

"First new car! Awesome Experience!"

I just purchased my first car at Hillside Honda. I am a proud new owner of a 2013 Honda Accord. Richard and his manager Mike made the whole process very easy and enjoyable. I was in and out in a few hours and they even help me to find insurance that I could afford. I will definitely recommend Richard and Hillside Honda to all my friends and family looking to get a Honda. I will definitely be back when my brother is ready to get his first car!

Mike

July 16, 2015

Hi There! We are so glad to hear that you had a pleasant experience with us here at Hillside Honda located at 139-07 Hillside Ave, Jamaica, NY 11435. Congratulations on your used Honda! It brings us such joy to hear that Richard and Mike were able to assist you with your car buying needs and you are pleased with the service received. Should you have any further concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at 718-657-7810. Also, check us out on Facebook – (www.facebook.com/HillsideHonda) and Twitter- (www.twitter.com/HillsideHonda) pages for exclusive offers and updates from Hillside Honda!

mk2g88
7/12/2015

"it was a great experience"

My wife and I went to hillside honda not knowing what we were getting into. but our sales person kerrick white was great at giving us a below fair price and explaining every little detail. And the business manager nur ali was patient in explaining every little detail as well when it came to the financial aspect of the deal. Hillside honda is a great dealership with great people. I recommend them to anyone buying for the first time or just looking for a new car.

kerrick white

July 13, 2015

First and foremost, Congratulations on your new Honda and thank you so much for taking the time to let us know about your experience with us here at Hillside Honda located at 139-07 Hillside Ave, Jamaica, NY 11435! Your input is a vital role in helping make sure our sales department is the best it can be. At Hillside Honda, we pride ourselves in making sure that our customers are 100% satisfied. We are glad to hear that you are happy with your recent experience with us and that Kerrick was able to assist you with your car buying needs. If there is anything else we can further help you with, please do not hesitate to contact us. We thank you for choosing Hillside Honda and don’t forget to scroll on over to our Facebook (www.facebook.com/HillsideHonda) and Twitter- (www.twitter.com/HillsideHonda) pages for exclusive savings and coupons.

Honda101
7/10/2015

"Top of the Hill"

Great experience, very attentive and concerned about a positive purchase experience. Would definitely recommend to anyone. Very competitive pricing along with a commitment to delivering the exact vehicle asked for.

Peter

July 10, 2015

Hi! Thank you so much for taking the time to provide such awesome feedback regarding your experience with us here at Hillside Honda located at 139-07 Hillside Ave, Jamaica, NY 11435. We are so happy to hear that Michelle was able to assist you with fulfilling your car buying needs. We thank you for trusting in us, as we know there are many dealerships to go to when on the market for a new car. Furthermore, we look forward to seeing you for your future maintenance needs! Should you have any further concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us! Also, check us out on Facebook – www.facebook.com/HillsideHonda and Twitter- www.twitter.com/HillsideHonda pages for exclusive offers and updates from Hillside Honda!

Coach1224
7/08/2015

"My new 2016 PILOT!!!!"

Just picked up my new 2016 Pilot at Hillside Honda. The slaswoman Sherry tell was great, she told me about all the options I had, offered me the choice of the 2016 or a 2015 with lots of options..... she had the knowledge of the brand and the specifs on the model that I wanted. Rayhan in finance helped a lot too...finding us the best payment options for our budget. The entire Honda team was there to help me make the right choice and they gave me a very fair value for my trade, another Honda..... all in all they got us out in a reasonable amount of time considering they had to evaluate my trade in and clean up the new car....Definitely recommend Hillside Honda for your next purchase.

July 08, 2015

Thank you for such a superb review! Congratulations on your new Honda! We are so grateful that you chose Hillside Honda located at 139-07 Hillside Ave, Jamaica, NY 11435 for your car buying needs and glad to hear that you’re satisfied with your visit. Feedback like yours help us to make sure that we are meeting the expectations of our customers and we are so happy that you are pleased with the service provided! Be sure to skate on over to our Facebook – www.facebook.com/HillsideHonda and Twitter- www.twitter.com/HillsideHonda pages for exclusive offers you won’t want to miss!

1 - 10 of 1,509 results