Hillside Honda

Hillside Honda
Call
Hillside Honda Info
About Hillside Honda

Welcome to Hillside Honda's website, where you can browse our entire inventory of new Honda vehicles and used cars at our Jamaica region dealership. Come visit us to test drive a vehicle, speak to one of our experts, or discuss financing options. You can also call us at our number above. Hillside Honda serves the Long Island, Queens, NYC and Brooklyn area with quality Honda cars.

About Hillside Honda

• Customer Care Department
  • Award Winning Express Service Dept
  • Honda Loyalty Program
  • Genuine Honda OEM Parts

"CRV from Hillside Honda "

I had a good experience buying my car from Hillside Honda. Im very happy with the service and the vehicle. The process was easy and fast. Mario was always patient and on top of things. I recommend this dealership

October 20, 2014

Hello! Thank You for taking the time to share your car buying experience. We are thrilled to hear that Mario was of great assistance. Please let us know if we can further help you with anything else and we look forward to seeing you for your first service maintenance!

"New crv"

I am very Happy with my new Honda CVR. Mario was very polite and helpful. He had a vast knowledge on every aspect of my purchase. I will definitely recommended Hillside Honda to my friends and family.

October 20, 2014

Hi! Congrats on your CRV. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience! I am happy to hear that you were pleased with the service and that Mario was able to assist you with your car buying needs. We would like to thank you for choosing Hillside Honda as we know there are many places to go when on the market for a new car. We look forward to seeing you for your first service maintenance.

"Wonderful Professionals"

I am extremely satisfied with my expierence! They were able to get me into a beautiful car in spite of my not so stellar credit.

Mohamed Ali Sultan

October 12, 2014

Greetings Stephanie ! We are so delighted to hear about your great experience here at our dealership! Furthermore, we are very happy that Mohamed Ali Sultan was very helpful during your car buying experience. We will be sure to send along your kind words to Mohamed. Thank you so much your recommendation. We look forward to seeing you for your first service maintenance.

"Hillside Honda "

Im happy with my new accord. Syed was very polite and helpful. He got a great deal and showed us how to work the features of the car. Will come back to Hillside Honda for my next vehicle.

October 04, 2014

Greetings! Thank you so much for your 5-star rating and taking the time to share your experience! I am happy to hear that you were pleased with the service and Syed was able to assist you with your car buying needs. We would like to thank you for choosing Hillside Honda as we know there are many places to go when on the market for a new car. Thank You for your recommendation, your business is truly appreciated! We look forward to seeing you for your first service maintenance.

"New CRV"

Im extremely happy with my purchase. Mario was great, helped us through the entire process and the next day. Im enjoying the features of my new vehicle. Thank you hillside honda

October 04, 2014

Hi! Congrats on your new CRV. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience! I am happy to hear that you were pleased with the service and that Mario was able to assist you with your car buying needs. We would like to thank you for choosing Hillside Honda as we know there are many places to go when on the market for a new car. We look forward to seeing you for your first service maintenance.

"Good experience "

I had a great sales person, very polite and curteous. He helped me go over my options and kept me informed of all the steps in the purchasing process. I recommend everyone to go see John and to visit Hillside Honda.

John Padua

October 04, 2014

Hello! Thank You for taking the time to share your car buying experience. We are thrilled to hear that John was of great assistance. Please let us know if we can further help you with anything else and we look forward to seeing you for your first service maintenance!

"My Accord "

After visiting two other dealerships, we finally got the best deal at Hillside Honda. Mario was an excellent sales person, polite and collected, he educated us about the vehicle before we took it home and gave us his card in case of questions. Will def. love to do business again. Great place.

October 04, 2014

Hi! Congratulations on your new Accord from Hillside Honda, we pride ourselves in making sure our customers are 100% satisfied and we are thrilled to hear that you were able to experience this first-hand during your visit to our dealership. We are glad to hear that your sales person Mario was able to take care of all your car-buying needs. Your business is truly valued! We hope to see you soon for your first service maintenance.

"VERY happy with Hillside Honda"

After visiting another Honda dealership in Manhasset (which I would most definitely NOT recommend), my daughter and I stopped in Hillside Honda just to see what they had. We actually were not planning on leasing a car that day. However, we had such a wonderful experience with our salesman, Ralston, and he made the process so easy and painless, that we left that day with a beautiful new (leased) Honda CR-V. I have leased in the past so I am familiar with the process, but Ralston answered any additional questions we had; he and his manager worked with us on everything, including the price, and we simply could not be happier with Hillside Honda. I would definitely recommend them.

Ralston

September 22, 2014

Hi! Congrats on your CRV. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience! I am happy to hear that you were pleased with the service and that Ralston was able to assist you with your car buying needs. We would like to thank you for choosing Hillside Honda as we know there are many places to go when on the market for a new car. We look forward to seeing you for your first service maintenance.

"Lack of customer service!!!!"

We were in the market looking for mid size car and decided to checkout Hillside Honda. Our sales person was helpful in the beginning and offered us a test drive and promise to put us in the car that evening. After filling out the paperwork he later returned with his business card and said to check back with him on Monday . Although disappointed we understood that banks close early on Saturdays. We called to follow up with the sales person on Monday just to find out he was off that day. The manager was nice enough to check into the status of the sale and later returned the call stating all he was missing was the insurance info. On Tuesday we emailed the sales person the insurance info along with a call setting am appointment time later that evening. He said everything was set and to come on down! We later arrived at Hillside Honda to get the run around from the sales person that the deal did not go thru due to a credit issue and was given our credit report. Funny enough we went less than a block away to Nemet Hyundai filled out paperwork and took delivery of a 2015 Sonata the following day. Overall experience poor! Would never recommend Hillside Honda to anyone.

"Great experience"

The dealership was professional, courteous, knowledgable and responsive through the whole process. They made the purchase easy for me and made the buying experience stress free. I would recommend Hillside Honda with pleasure.

September 06, 2014

Hello! Thank You for taking the time to share your car buying experience. We are thrilled to hear that Robert was of great assistance. Please let us know if we can further help you with anything else and we look forward to seeing you for your first service maintenance!

Mario Polanco