Hillside Honda

139-07 Hillside Ave,
Jamaica, New York 11435
Hillside Honda Info
About Hillside Honda

Welcome to Hillside Honda's website, where you can browse our entire inventory of new Honda vehicles and used cars at our Jamaica region dealership. Come visit us to test drive a vehicle, speak to one of our experts, or discuss financing options. You can also call us at our number above. Hillside Honda serves the Long Island, Queens, NYC and Brooklyn area with quality Honda cars.

About Hillside Honda

1,661 Dealership Reviews
Honda2016
6/29/2016

"Good Customer Services"

I want to thank Darryl Jones for his hospitality during my visit to the Honda dealership at Hillside Avenue. He was very attentive and helpful. He answered all my questions about the purchase of my vehicle. It was convenience to find out through him that I can return my leased Honda Civic to the his dealership. Thank you for everything and keep up with your good work.

June 30, 2016

First and foremost, Congratulations on your new Honda and thank you so much for taking the time to let us know about your experience with us here at Hillside Honda located at 139-07 Hillside Ave, Jamaica, NY 11435! Your input is a vital role in helping make sure our sales department is the best it can be. At Hillside Honda, we pride ourselves in making sure that our customers are 100% satisfied. We are glad to hear that you are happy with your recent experience with us and Darryl was able to assist you with your car buying needs. If there is anything else we can further help you with, please do not hesitate to contact us. We thank you for choosing Hillside Honda and don’t forget to scroll on over to our Facebook (www.facebook.com/HillsideHonda) and Twitter- (www.twitter.com/HillsideHonda) pages for exclusive savings and coupons.

lflecha
6/29/2016

"Very Good,"

The Sales person knew exactly what I was looking for, informative, well trained. Respectful, answered all my questions. Highly recommend this dealership because of him

Leo Santuallo

June 29, 2016

Thank you for such a superb review! Congratulations on your pre-owned Honda! We are so grateful that you chose Hillside Honda located at 139-07 Hillside Ave, Jamaica, NY 11435 for your car buying needs and glad to hear that you’re satisfied with your visit. Feedback like yours help us to make sure that we are meeting the expectations of our customers and we are so happy that you are pleased with the service provided! Be sure to skate on over to our Facebook – www.facebook.com/HillsideHonda and Twitter- www.twitter.com/HillsideHonda pages for exclusive offers you won’t want to miss!

lijy
6/28/2016

"very professional, not sales pitching, got what I wanted"

Evan Mannello was a great help to me He listened to what I wanted Spent showing me exactly that going over the car He gave me a quote and let me get back to him We talked about the program to finance the lease money wise Paperwork was simple and clear When I signed we went over the product again at which point I was on board and very happy I recommend Hillside Honda, Evan was straight and solid, good guy, I recommend him too

Evan Mannello

June 29, 2016

Greetings and Congrats on your new Honda! We are delighted to hear about your great experience at our dealership located at 139-07 Hillside Ave, Jamaica, NY 11435 and Evan was very helpful during your car buying process. We will be sure to pass along your kind words and thank you so much for your recommendation. We thank you for choosing Hillside Honda and don’t forget to scroll on over to our Facebook (www.facebook.com/HillsideHonda) and Twitter- (www.twitter.com/HillsideHonda) pages for exclusive savings and coupons!!

Mikalan
6/28/2016

"Pleasant buying experience "

I stopped by Hillside Honda looking for a pre-owned car. Larry was very helpful and with his advice I realized how much better off I was a very late model Civic which was not much more expensive than an older mod l which would have lacked features that was important to me. Overall the entire experience was quick and pleasant. We left very happy with our purchase. Good job Larry.

June 29, 2016

Hi There! We are so glad to hear that you had a pleasant experience with us here at Hillside Honda located at 139-07 Hillside Ave, Jamaica, NY 11435. Congratulations on your pre-owned Honda! It brings us such joy to hear that Larry was able to assist you with your car buying needs and you are pleased with the service received. Should you have any further concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at 718-657-7810. Also, check us out on Facebook – (www.facebook.com/HillsideHonda) and Twitter- (www.twitter.com/HillsideHonda) pages for exclusive offers and updates from Hillside Honda!

Lan

"Purchase Satisfaction"

Larry was the best dealer, he helped me find a car that fits my requirements. He gave me a lot options and supported me throughout the whole process. He is very friendly and energetic. In my experience he is the best most professional dealer available. I wish him great success in his career.

June 29, 2016

Hi Mikalan! Thank you so much for taking the time to provide such awesome feedback regarding your experience with us here at Hillside Honda located at 139-07 Hillside Ave, Jamaica, NY 11435. We are so happy to hear that Larry was able to assist you with fulfilling your car buying needs. We thank you for trusting in us, as we know there are many dealerships to go to when on the market for a new car. Furthermore, we look forward to seeing you for your future maintenance needs! Should you have any further concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us! Also, check us out on Facebook – www.facebook.com/HillsideHonda and Twitter- www.twitter.com/HillsideHonda pages for exclusive offers and updates from Hillside Honda!

Tony_bachata
6/27/2016

"It was easier than I thought"

For someone that never actually purchased a vehicle from a dealer you always here stories about people getting ripped off.. so I walk to hillside Honda since I have seen ads on TV.. I was greeted by Richard. He asked me what I was into and what I would do with the vehicle.. he was patient.. showed me everything that I wanted in a vehicle never rushed me to buy and keep.. he went above and beyond.. so next time you going to hillside Honda check Richard out he got you covered..

June 29, 2016

First and foremost Tony, Congratulations on your pre-owned Honda and thank you so much for taking the time to let us know about your experience with us here at Hillside Honda located at 139-07 Hillside Ave, Jamaica, NY 11435! Your input is a vital role in helping make sure our sales department is the best it can be. At Hillside Honda, we pride ourselves in making sure that our customers are 100% satisfied. We are glad to hear that you are happy with your recent experience with us and Richard was able to assist you with your car buying needs. If there is anything else we can further help you with, please do not hesitate to contact us. We thank you for choosing Hillside Honda and don’t forget to scroll on over to our Facebook (www.facebook.com/HillsideHonda) and Twitter- (www.twitter.com/HillsideHonda) pages for exclusive savings and coupons.

Michele Brooks
6/27/2016

"Larry Quiah and his,team are the best"

This dealership is the best, see Larry Quiah, he is awesome, very patient and sympathetic to your needs and,specifications..I went there with my daughter i absolutely did not know what I really wanted to purchase, but Larry the professional that he is showed me several cars, that he thought would be perfect for me and my price range...he didn't push me into a sale which was greatly appreciated and I saw no need to go anywhere else..his whole team made my first car buying experience, so non stressful...I'm completely satisfied with my purchase...thanks Larry and Hillside Honda...

June 27, 2016

Hi Michele! Thank you so much for taking the time to provide such awesome feedback regarding your experience with us here at Hillside Honda located at 139-07 Hillside Ave, Jamaica, NY 11435. We are so happy to hear that Larry was able to assist you with fulfilling your car buying needs. We thank you for trusting in us, as we know there are many dealerships to go to when on the market for a new car. Furthermore, we look forward to seeing you for your future maintenance needs! Should you have any further concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us! Also, check us out on Facebook – www.facebook.com/HillsideHonda and Twitter- www.twitter.com/HillsideHonda pages for exclusive offers and updates from Hillside Honda!

Michele Brooks

"Larry was the best..."

I went to one dealer was totally happy with Larry who assisted me in finding a new car, there was no pressure, no hounding to make me buy a car, in fact he showed me several cars and gave me the opportunity to look them over privately with my daughter....this experience was painless and I didn't feel I was being conned, in fact he went on line just to show me other options, from other dealers..thank you hillside Honda I am very happy with my purchase...thank you Larry, you're the best....

June 27, 2016

jecbong2
6/25/2016

"honda hillside escapade.,,,"

Went to honda hillside June 25,2016 my car brokedown the previous week,,as we came I saw Richard C who initially assisted me all the way through since showing the vehicle and up to the turning over of the vehicle.... he was very patient and explain everything in details,he's very polite and im very satisfied with their service,I will defenitely recommend them to my friends that may get their car in the future,it was definitely a pleasure meeting them......Great job guys....

June 26, 2016

Hi There! We are so glad to hear that you had a pleasant experience with us here at Hillside Honda located at 139-07 Hillside Ave, Jamaica, NY 11435. Congratulations on your pre-owned Honda! It brings us such joy to hear that Richard was able to assist you with your car buying needs and you are pleased with the service received. Should you have any further concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at 718-657-7810. Also, check us out on Facebook – (www.facebook.com/HillsideHonda) and Twitter- (www.twitter.com/HillsideHonda) pages for exclusive offers and updates from Hillside Honda!

AmeA
6/24/2016

"Wonderful experience"

Mr. Darryl was a pleasure to work with. He has a very charismatic attitude & was helpful with everything. We came in on a Friday and everyone was almost leaving and he stayed and helped explain everything. One week later I'm taking a brand new car home, happy. The service is very nice here.

Nur Ali

June 24, 2016

Greetings and Congrats on your new Honda! We are delighted to hear about your great experience at our dealership located at 139-07 Hillside Ave, Jamaica, NY 11435 and Darryl was very helpful during your car buying process. We will be sure to pass along your kind words and thank you so much for your recommendation. We thank you for choosing Hillside Honda and don’t forget to scroll on over to our Facebook (www.facebook.com/HillsideHonda) and Twitter- (www.twitter.com/HillsideHonda) pages for exclusive savings and coupons!!

1 - 10 of 1,661 results