Hillside Honda

139-07 Hillside Ave,
Jamaica, New York 11435
Hillside Honda Info
About Hillside Honda

Welcome to Hillside Honda's website, where you can browse our entire inventory of new Honda vehicles and used cars at our Jamaica region dealership. Come visit us to test drive a vehicle, speak to one of our experts, or discuss financing options. You can also call us at our number above. Hillside Honda serves the Long Island, Queens, NYC and Brooklyn area with quality Honda cars.

About Hillside Honda

1,486 Dealership Reviews
DeeJay
5/27/2015

"Wonderful Experience "

My salesperson Anibal Hugo was a pleasure to do business with. Everyone was pleasant and they made my buying experience a very easy task. I would definitely do business with Hillside Honda again.

Batman
5/24/2015

"Always the best at Hillside Honda"

This is my 4th leased car from Hillside Honda and I have to say they get better every time. Not only did my salesman Mark White help to get me a great deal but he mad sure that I was comfortable with everything before signing all the paper work. He went over my new HRV in great detail and made sure I knew how to work all the awesome new stuff in it! Hillside knows how to treat their customers and that's why I keep coming back. Thank you Mark and thank you Hillside Honda.

Mark White

May 24, 2015

Tom G, Thank you for such a superb review! Congratulations on your leased Honda! We are so grateful that you chose Hillside Honda located at 139-07 Hillside Ave, Jamaica, NY 11435 for your car buying needs and glad to hear that you’re satisfied with your visit. Feedback like yours help us to make sure that we are meeting the expectations of our customers and we are so happy that you are pleased with the service provided! Be sure to skate on over to our Facebook – www.facebook.com/HillsideHonda and Twitter- www.twitter.com/HillsideHonda pages for exclusive offers you won’t want to miss!

Gponder2
5/21/2015

"Well Worth the"

It was a long process yet, well worth the wait. The salesman were knowledgeable, friendly, and courteous. I would do business in the future with the dealership.

May 22, 2015

Hi There Mrs. Ponder! We are so glad to hear that you had a pleasant experience with us here at Hillside Honda located at 139-07 Hillside Ave, Jamaica, NY 11435. Congratulations on your new Honda! It brings us such joy to hear that Shareef and Peter were able to assist you with your car buying needs and you are pleased with the service received. Should you have any further concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at 718-657-7810. Also, check us out on Facebook – (www.facebook.com/HillsideHonda) and Twitter- (www.twitter.com/HillsideHonda) pages for exclusive offers and updates from Hillside Honda!

ish1711
5/21/2015

"amazing"

Excellent customer service.they took care of,all our needs and answers all our concerns.

May 21, 2015

Greetings and Congrats on your new Honda! We are delighted to hear about your great experience at our dealership located at 139-07 Hillside Ave, Jamaica, NY 11435 and that Virginia and Peter were very helpful during your car buying process. We will be sure to pass along your kind words and thank you so much for your recommendation. We thank you for choosing Hillside Honda and don’t forget to scroll on over to our Facebook (www.facebook.com/HillsideHonda) and Twitter- (www.twitter.com/HillsideHonda) pages for exclusive savings and coupons!!

mello2015
5/20/2015

"Excellent Customer Service"

The customer service at Hillside Honda was beyond my expectations, I'm completely satisfied with my 2015 CR-V, a superb dealership to do business with.

May 21, 2015

First and foremost, Congratulations on your new Honda CR-V and thank you so much for taking the time to let us know about your experience with us here at Hillside Honda located at 139-07 Hillside Ave, Jamaica, NY 11435! Your input is a vital role in helping make sure our sales department is the best it can be. At Hillside Honda, we pride ourselves in making sure that our customers are 100% satisfied. We are glad to hear that you are happy with your recent experience with us and that we were able to assist you with your car buying needs. If there is anything else we can further help you with, please do not hesitate to contact us. We thank you for choosing Hillside Honda and don’t forget to scroll on over to our Facebook (www.facebook.com/HillsideHonda) and Twitter- (www.twitter.com/HillsideHonda) pages for exclusive savings and coupons.

Mahbub Hossain Khan
5/20/2015

"Very good experience "

The dealers are friendly. The price is friendly. They care for the buyers and take time to explain all the components.

May 21, 2015

Hi Mr.Khan, Thank you for such a superb review! Congratulations on your used Honda! We are so grateful that you chose Hillside Honda located at 139-07 Hillside Ave, Jamaica, NY 11435 for your car buying needs and glad to hear that you’re satisfied with your visit. Feedback like yours help us to make sure that we are meeting the expectations of our customers and we are so happy that you are pleased with the service provided! Be sure to skate on over to our Facebook – www.facebook.com/HillsideHonda and Twitter- www.twitter.com/HillsideHonda pages for exclusive offers you won’t want to miss!

Lean, M
5/03/2015

"Great experience at Hillside Honda"

Our experience at the dealership was great. Everyone was helpful, and we were treated with respect. Our sales person, Latasha, was not pushy but was very helpful,

May 04, 2015

Hi ! Thank you so much for taking the time to provide such awesome feedback regarding your experience with us here at Hillside Honda located at 139-07 Hillside Ave, Jamaica, NY 11435. We are so happy to hear that Latasha and Joel were able to assist you with fulfilling your car buying needs. We thank you for trusting in us, as we know there are many dealerships to go to when on the market for a new car. Furthermore, we look forward to seeing you for your future maintenance needs! Should you have any further concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us! Also, check us out on Facebook – www.facebook.com/HillsideHonda and Twitter- www.twitter.com/HillsideHonda pages for exclusive offers and updates from Hillside Honda!

NizamAli
5/03/2015

"Lease Transaction"

Well organized, great variety of choices and excellent salesmanship. I commend Fatima on her friendliness and knowledge. Kudos to the manager Mr Mohammed on customer satisfaction while still maintaining company policies.

Fatima

May 04, 2015

Hi There Mr. Ali ! We are so glad to hear that you had a pleasant experience with us here at Hillside Honda located at 139-07 Hillside Ave, Jamaica, NY 11435. Congratulations on your new Honda ! It brings us such joy to hear that Fatima and Mohammed were both able to assist you with your car buying needs and you are pleased with the service received. Should you have any further concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at 718-657-7810. Also, check us out on Facebook – (www.facebook.com/HillsideHonda) and Twitter- (www.twitter.com/HillsideHonda) pages for exclusive offers and updates from Hillside Honda!

nohillsidehonda
5/02/2015

"bad customer service"

It is very unfortunate that I MUST write this review, based on the treatment i received from the parts manager or supervisor at Hillside Honda today, 5/2/2015. When i got there the manager/supervisor was call out of his office to explain why my part couldn't be returned. My problem in this review is not the fact that this overpriced part could not be returned, but the way in which this employee proceeded to shout and engage in personal attacks because I wanted to plead my case. So sad that I will no longer be servicing my vehicle or buying parts from there. My only regret is that I did not get his name because his conduct was truly unacceptable, but his office is located to the left side of the parts counter.

parts manager

May 18, 2015

I am deeply saddened to hear that you feel you did not have a positive experience with us. We would like to address this matter and hopefully resolve this issue. Please contact us at your earliest convenience - 718-657-7810 ext. 452. Thank You

Scottyboy
4/30/2015

"Wonderful and AWSOME!"

If you are in the market for a Honda, Hillside Honda is the place for you! I was assisted by Maya who was totally AWSOME to work with. She walked me thru the process and was with me from beginning to end. Joel in finance was also another AWSOME person to work with. He too was with me from beginning to end and couldn't have been more helpful! This is the place for me. Had such an amazing experience now I want to work there. ??

Maya Salameh

May 01, 2015

Greetings and Congrats on your new Honda! We are delighted to hear about your great experience at our dealership located at 139-07 Hillside Ave, Jamaica, NY 11435 and that Maya,Joel were very helpful during your car buying process. We will be sure to pass along your kind words and thank you so much for your recommendation. We thank you for choosing Hillside Honda and don’t forget to scroll on over to our Facebook (www.facebook.com/HillsideHonda) and Twitter- (www.twitter.com/HillsideHonda) pages for exclusive savings and coupons!!

1 - 10 of 1,486 results