Hillside Honda

Hillside Honda

Call
Hillside Honda Info
About Hillside Honda

Welcome to Hillside Honda's website, where you can browse our entire inventory of new Honda vehicles and used cars at our Jamaica region dealership. Come visit us to test drive a vehicle, speak to one of our experts, or discuss financing options. You can also call us at our number above. Hillside Honda serves the Long Island, Queens, NYC and Brooklyn area with quality Honda cars.

About Hillside Honda

• Award Winning Express Service Dept
  • Honda Loyalty Program
  • Genuine Honda OEM Parts

"Unexpected Purchase "

I went to Hillside Honda with the intentions of looking into more information on the CRV, never did I expect to walk out of the dealership with a new car. Syed is a great sales person, one of the best ones in the dealership. He was cordial and helpful. I recommend everyone to go see him when you visit Hillside Honda

November 22, 2014

Hi! Thank you so much for taking the time to provide such awesome feedback regarding your experience in with us here at Hillside Honda. We are so happy to hear that Syed was able to assist you with fulfilling your car buying needs. We thank you for trusting in us, as we know there are many dealerships to go to when on the market for a new car. Furthermore, we look forward to seeing you for your future maintenance needs! Should you have any further concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us! Also, check us out on Facebook and Twitter pages for exclusive offers and updates from Hillside Honda!

"Love my Civic"

I had an awesome experience with Sherette when I visited Hillside Honda to purchase my new civic. Sherette made everything so simple and fast. I was able to take my car home the same day and I have peace of mind knowing that I got a good deal and was well taken care of.

November 22, 2014

Greetings and Congrats on your new Civic! We are delighted to hear about your great experience at our dealership and Sherette was very helpful during your car buying process. We will be sure to pass along your kind words and thank you so much for your recommendation. We thank you for choosing Hillside Honda and don’t forget to scroll on over to our Facebook and Twitter pages for exclusive savings and coupons!!

"Great Service"

Natalie was great, she was friendly and helpful. She made my family and me feel very comfortable, she was showed us the vehicle and came with us to test drive it before we made the deal. The car drove amazing and with Natalie's help, my family and I decided to make the purchase. Thank you Natalie

November 22, 2014

Hi There! We are so glad to hear that you had a pleasant experience with us here at Hillside Honda. It brings us such joy to hear that Natalie was able to assist you with your car buying needs and you are pleased with the service received. Should you have any further concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us! Also, check us out on Facebook and Twitter pages for exclusive offers and updates from Hillside Honda!

"Leasing a new car"

The process was great, Mario was very helpful and made the process as smooth as possible. I had my new car in 3 hours. All Honda EMPLOYEES WERE PROFESSIONAL. FRIENDLY ans a pleasure to deal with.. Everything I could ask for.

November 14, 2014

Greetings! Thank you so much for your 5-star rating and taking the time to share your experience! I am happy to hear that you were pleased with the service and Mario was able to assist you with your car buying needs. We would like to thank you for choosing Hillside Honda as we know there are many places to go when on the market for a new car. Thank You for your recommendation, your business is truly appreciated! We look forward to seeing you for your first service maintenance.

"Relatively painless purchase and trade in "

On our second visit we negotiated to but our crv and trade in our 2007 accord. Negotiations were simple we accepted the price for the car he their offer for our trade. This is our second purchase at hillside

November 14, 2014

Hi! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience! I am happy to hear that you are pleased with the service and our staff was able to assist you with your car buying needs. We would like to thank you for choosing Hillside Honda as we know there are many places to go when on the market for a new car. Thank You for your recommendation, your business is truly appreciated! We look forward to seeing you for your first service maintenance.

"Amazing sales person "

Mr . ralston was so helpful ..help me tru every step and questions I had the guy is incredible on a scale from 1 thru 10 I give a 10+ I will recommend him to my friend and family and co.workers ..

Ralston Rhoden

November 14, 2014

Hello! Thank You for taking the time to share your car buying experience. We are thrilled to hear that Ralston was of great assistance. Please let us know if we can further help you with anything else and we look forward to seeing you for your first service maintenance!

"Good deals, excelent customer service."

After visiting 4 Honda dealers, Hillside Honda got me the best price for my trade-in and best offer in my Honda Accord Sport 2015 lease. Mohamed Ali Sultan my sales guy was straight forward with the numbers and gave me a professional customer service...very happy with Hillside Honda...!!!

Mohammed Ali Sultan

November 14, 2014

Hi! Congratulations on your new Accord Sport from Hillside Honda, we pride ourselves in making sure our customers are 100% satisfied and we are thrilled to hear that you were able to experience this first-hand during your visit to our dealership. We are glad to hear that your sales person Mohamad Sultan was able to take care of all your car-buying needs. Your business is truly valued! We hope to see you soon for your first service maintenance.

"My new Pilot"

Im completely satisfied with my experience at Hillside Honda. My Pilot drives amazing and the people at the dealership were very professional and friendly. I felt at home at the dealership and I am very satisfied with the way my purchase process was handles. Donald and the finance manager did a great job. I recommend the dealership to everyone in Queens looking to purchase a vehicle

November 03, 2014

Greetings ! We are so delighted to hear about your great experience here at our dealership! Furthermore, we are very happy that Donald was very helpful during your car buying experience. We will be sure to send along your kind words to Donald. Thank you so much your recommendation. We look forward to seeing you for your first service maintenance.

"Honda Civic"

Im extremely happy with my new honda civic. My experience at Hillside Honda was terrific. Im very happy with my decision. The civic drives amazing and has great new features. I will be back soon for another vehicle. Thank you Kerrick and Hillside Honda

Kerrick

November 03, 2014

Hey! Thanks so much for your 5-star rating! At Hillside Honda, we pride ourselves in making sure our customers are 100% satisfied and we are thrilled to hear that you were able to experience this first-hand during your visit to our dealership. We are so glad to hear that Kerrick was able to take care of your car buying needs. Thank You for your business and we look forward to seeing you in the future for any of your service needs!

"Good Purchase"

Jonathan was amazing when it came down to helping us purchase our new CRV. The experience was great, he went over the features and test drove us around the dealership. Buying from Hillside Honda was the best decision we could have ever made. Im happy with my experience and will def. go back to purchase our next vehicle.

Jonathan Rodriguez

November 03, 2014

Hi! Congratulations on your new CRV from Hillside Honda, we pride ourselves in making sure our customers are 100% satisfied and we are thrilled to hear that you were able to experience this first-hand during your visit to our dealership. We are glad to hear that your Jonathan was able to take care of all your car-buying needs. Your business is truly valued! We hope to see you soon for your first service maintenance.

Reviews of Mario Polanco