Hillside Honda

Michelle Sanchez

March 29, 2017

"Excellent "

- Janet123

Excellent service with my first least, after my least I would consider least or buying a Honda again from hillside honda. The sales team was very good. Thank you.

March 27, 2017

"Worry free, hassle free, car shopping experience"

- Nosanthomy

When I entered the lot I was approached softly by Richard. He didn't jump down my throat, he didn't try to push me into buying anything. He asked what I was looking for and he provided me with information in regards to the inventory at Hillside Honda. I used many apps on my phone to compare values and I noticed all the vehicles I saw were not overly priced. When we sat down to go over the numbers I was amazed at what a breeze it was. I was happy with the negotiating. I wasn't rushed into purchasing anything. I was given the time to think it through. The best part is the manager came out of his office multiple times to thank me and ask if I was happy. Let me also mention that I visited their competitors before I came to hillside Honda and it almost made me want to take mass transit for the rest of my life. One Honda dealer actually sold my car to a higher bidder after I put a down payment. I'm very happy with Hillside Honda and I would definitely recommend them to family and friends.

March 26, 2017

"Honda Civic 2017 lx "

- Fahad1234

I'm really satisfied that place. I got awesome car. Everybody have great customer care representatives. Special who work with us and deliver my car name is Kazi. Great experience great people. Thanks for helping me.

New 2017 Honda Civic, $20415