Hillside Honda

139-07 Hillside Ave,
Jamaica, New York 11435
Hillside Honda Info
About Hillside Honda

Welcome to Hillside Honda's website, where you can browse our entire inventory of new Honda vehicles and used cars at our Jamaica region dealership. Come visit us to test drive a vehicle, speak to one of our experts, or discuss financing options. You can also call us at our number above. Hillside Honda serves the Long Island, Queens, NYC and Brooklyn area with quality Honda cars.

About Hillside Honda

• Genuine Honda OEM Parts
1,475 Dealership Reviews
jodi
4/23/2015

"they were very professional"

I give hillside honda 5 stars because the staff was amazing they answered all my questions and they knew about the car and help made the deal.

April 23, 2015

Hi Jodi ! Thank you so much for taking the time to provide such awesome feedback regarding your experience with us here at Hillside Honda located at 139-07 Hillside Ave, Jamaica, NY 11435. We are so happy to hear that Shareef was able to assist you with fulfilling your car buying needs. We thank you for trusting in us, as we know there are many dealerships to go to when on the market for a new car. Furthermore, we look forward to seeing you for your future maintenance needs! Should you have any further concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us! Also, check us out on Facebook – www.facebook.com/HillsideHonda and Twitter- www.twitter.com/HillsideHonda pages for exclusive offers and updates from Hillside Honda!

sunshine
4/22/2015

"Family"

I have purchased over 10 Honda vehicles since 1992. My cars/trucks have always been excellent and that is because of the the customer service I receive from both Pete Petitio and Mario. When I go in I am undecided and they know exactly what I am looking for. They work with me to get the best deal and the the best quality in the car I want. They know us on a first name basis and if anything is not right they correct it right away. I like other cars, but with the feeling I get of being part of the Honda Family I cant seem to go anywhere else. They make a customer feel welcomed and not rushed. Thanks Hillside Honda for having such great employees. Pete and Mario are the best!

April 23, 2015

Hi There Sunshine! We are so glad to hear that you had a pleasant experience with us here at Hillside Honda located at 139-07 Hillside Ave, Jamaica, NY 11435. Congratulations on your new Honda! It brings us such joy to hear that Pete and Mario was able to assist you with your car buying needs and you are pleased with the service received. Should you have any further concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at 718-657-7810. Also, check us out on Facebook – (www.facebook.com/HillsideHonda) and Twitter- (www.twitter.com/HillsideHonda) pages for exclusive offers and updates from Hillside Honda!

Alex Juarez
4/22/2015

"Very helpful and organized "

I liked the fact that they helped me through everything to get my car and get the deal i wanted. Great team and helpful manager

April 23, 2015

Mr.Juarez Thank you for such a superb review! Congratulations on your new Honda! We are so grateful that you chose Hillside Honda located at 139-07 Hillside Ave, Jamaica, NY 11435 for your car buying needs and glad to hear that you’re satisfied with your visit. Feedback like yours help us to make sure that we are meeting the expectations of our customers and we are so happy that you are pleased with the service provided! Be sure to skate on over to our Facebook – www.facebook.com/HillsideHonda and Twitter- www.twitter.com/HillsideHonda pages for exclusive offers you won’t want to miss!

disalcau
4/20/2015

"Very good and pleasant"

The experience with your Honda people was very pleasant, especially the Sales Executive, Mohamed Ali Sultan. He was very helpful, knowledgeable and pleasant over all. The same about the finance person Charles G. Also, it was a nice experience with the Sales Manager, Shareef Hart.

Mohamed Ali Sultan

April 20, 2015

Greetings and Congrats on your new Honda ! We are delighted to hear about your great experience at our dealership located at 139-07 Hillside Ave, Jamaica, NY 11435 and Mohamed, Charles ,and Shareef were all very helpful during your car buying process. We will be sure to pass along your kind words and thank you so much for your recommendation. We thank you for choosing Hillside Honda and don’t forget to scroll on over to our Facebook (www.facebook.com/HillsideHonda) and Twitter- (www.twitter.com/HillsideHonda) pages for exclusive savings and coupons!!

mmiguel00769
4/19/2015

"Sunny Spring Day At Hillside Honda Jamaica N.Y."

Hillside Honda is a great car dealer...They have a very savvy hassle free group of workers...especially Maria Hidalgo i when in with my homework and she nailed it. She provided me with my new CR-V in no time it felt like a drive-thru...great experience...Five Stars for Maria and Hillside Honda. -Miguel Varela

Maria Hidalgo

April 20, 2015

Hi Mr.Varela ! Thank you so much for taking the time to provide such awesome feedback regarding your experience with us here at Hillside Honda located at 139-07 Hillside Ave, Jamaica, NY 11435. We are so happy to hear that Maria was able to assist you with fulfilling your car buying needs. We thank you for trusting in us, as we know there are many dealerships to go to when on the market for a new car. Furthermore, we look forward to seeing you for your future maintenance needs! Should you have any further concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us! Also, check us out on Facebook – www.facebook.com/HillsideHonda and Twitter- www.twitter.com/HillsideHonda pages for exclusive offers and updates from Hillside Honda!

mbmb
4/17/2015

"sales manager, Mario "

Mario, sales manager is very professional , friendly and helpful person . He prepared paperwork thoroughly for my Honda CRV ex and explained the features of the car and went for test drive. I would love to have a deal with him again. thanks

April 17, 2015

First and foremost, Congratulations on your new Honda CRV and thank you so much for taking the time to let us know about your experience with us here at Hillside Honda located at 139-07 Hillside Ave, Jamaica, NY 11435! Your input is a vital role in helping make sure our sales department is the best it can be. At Hillside Honda, we pride ourselves in making sure that our customers are 100% satisfied. We are glad to hear that you are happy with your recent experience with us and Mario was able to assist you with your car buying needs. If there is anything else we can further help you with, please do not hesitate to contact us. We thank you for choosing Hillside Honda and don’t forget to scroll on over to our Facebook (www.facebook.com/HillsideHonda) and Twitter- (www.twitter.com/HillsideHonda) pages for exclusive savings and coupons.

Gc123
4/08/2015

"Service dept. is exceptiona! Honest, fair, excellent service"

I have been going to Hillside Honda for many years. Their service dept. is exceptional with amazing staff. They are reliable and caring and HONEST!!! I would righty recommend them.

Dave Anderson

April 09, 2015

Hi ! Thank you so much for taking the time to provide such awesome feedback regarding your experience with us here at Hillside Honda located at 139-07 Hillside Ave, Jamaica, NY 11435. We are so happy to hear that our staff was able to assist you with fulfilling your car buying needs. We thank you for trusting in us, as we know there are many dealerships to go to when on the market for a new car. Furthermore, we look forward to seeing you for your future maintenance needs! Should you have any further concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us! Also, check us out on Facebook – www.facebook.com/HillsideHonda and Twitter- www.twitter.com/HillsideHonda pages for exclusive offers and updates from Hillside Honda!

Ne
4/07/2015

"Feeling great "

Bought a 2015 Honda Accord and I love it. The salesperson was great with him. I got everything I wanted and needed in my new car. Any questions I asked they answered it. I would truly recommend this dealership to one of my friends or family member.

John, liotine

April 09, 2015

Hi There! We are so glad to hear that you had a pleasant experience with us here at Hillside Honda located at 139-07 Hillside Ave, Jamaica, NY 11435. Congratulations on your 2015 Honda Accord! It brings us such joy to hear that our staff was able to assist you with your car buying needs and you are pleased with the service received. Should you have any further concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at 718-657-7810. Also, check us out on Facebook – (www.facebook.com/HillsideHonda) and Twitter- (www.twitter.com/HillsideHonda) pages for exclusive offers and updates from Hillside Honda!

anzi821
4/07/2015

"Amazing deals!"

Very satisfied with my car. Impressed with the help and service from the people at hillside Honda!! They went above and beyond to make us feel comfortable purchasing a car.

Leo

April 09, 2015

Hi Thank you so much for taking the time to provide such awesome feedback regarding your experience with us here at Hillside Honda located at 139-07 Hillside Ave, Jamaica, NY 11435. We are so happy to hear that Tony was able to assist you with fulfilling your car buying needs. We thank you for trusting in us, as we know there are many dealerships to go to when on the market for a new car. Furthermore, we look forward to seeing you for your future maintenance needs! Should you have any further concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us! Also, check us out on Facebook – www.facebook.com/HillsideHonda and Twitter- www.twitter.com/HillsideHonda pages for exclusive offers and updates from Hillside Honda!

sgscargo
4/05/2015

"First Car "

I like the fact that Tony was able to make the car buying process as simple as possible. He explained the process in great detail and was easy to follow up with.

April 09, 2015

Greetings and Congrats on your new Honda! We are delighted to hear about your great experience at our dealership located at 139-07 Hillside Ave, Jamaica, NY 11435 and that our staff was very helpful during your car buying process. We will be sure to pass along your kind words and thank you so much for your recommendation. We thank you for choosing Hillside Honda and don’t forget to scroll on over to our Facebook (www.facebook.com/HillsideHonda) and Twitter- (www.twitter.com/HillsideHonda) pages for exclusive savings and coupons!!

1 - 10 of 1,475 results