Hillside Honda

139-07 Hillside Ave,
Jamaica, New York 11435
Hillside Honda Info
About Hillside Honda

Welcome to Hillside Honda's website, where you can browse our entire inventory of new Honda vehicles and used cars at our Jamaica region dealership. Come visit us to test drive a vehicle, speak to one of our experts, or discuss financing options. You can also call us at our number above. Hillside Honda serves the Long Island, Queens, NYC and Brooklyn area with quality Honda cars.

About Hillside Honda

1,497 Dealership Reviews
axgavi
6/26/2015

"My first review"

I went twice to the dealer and both times Natasha, Fatima, and Mr. Chowdhury were very friendly. I had a great experience at the dealer. I love the service at Hillside Honda, no doubt I will go back in the future.

Natasha, Fatima, and Mr. Chowdhury

June 26, 2015

First and foremost, Congratulations on your new Honda and thank you so much for taking the time to let us know about your experience with us here at Hillside Honda located at 139-07 Hillside Ave, Jamaica, NY 11435! Your input is a vital role in helping make sure our sales department is the best it can be. At Hillside Honda, we pride ourselves in making sure that our customers are 100% satisfied. We are glad to hear that you are happy with your recent experience with us and that Natasha,Fatima, and Ismail were all able to assist you with your car buying needs. If there is anything else we can further help you with, please do not hesitate to contact us. We thank you for choosing Hillside Honda and don’t forget to scroll on over to our Facebook (www.facebook.com/HillsideHonda) and Twitter- (www.twitter.com/HillsideHonda) pages for exclusive savings and coupons.

Ntsha730
6/22/2015

"fantastic"

My family and I purchase three vehicles from hillside Honda. Darryl Jones is very pleasant and fabulous he is a wonderful sales person need more like him. My Family and i will purchase more car from hillside Honda with the help from Darryl Jones and hillside Honda team.

June 24, 2015

Hi! Thank you so much for taking the time to provide such awesome feedback regarding your experience with us here at Hillside Honda located at 139-07 Hillside Ave, Jamaica, NY 11435. We are so happy to hear that Darryl was able to assist you with fulfilling your car buying needs. We thank you for trusting in us, as we know there are many dealerships to go to when on the market for a new car. Furthermore, we look forward to seeing you for your future maintenance needs! Should you have any further concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us! Also, check us out on Facebook – www.facebook.com/HillsideHonda and Twitter- www.twitter.com/HillsideHonda pages for exclusive offers and updates from Hillside Honda!

Carlos982
6/14/2015

"2nd Review of this great dealership!"

I went in Hillside Honda looking to trade in my 2012 Honda CRV EX for the 2015 Honda CRV EX-L. I was greeted at the door by none other than Shareef Hart. I was looking forward to doing business with him again because he gave me a great deal on the 2012. But he told me that he's a sales manager now which I'm not surprised and led my wife and I to Michelle Sanchez. Shareef told us not to worry because he wouldn't be too far away. But Michelle was great. She knew her stuff and we ran numbers for the trade in. My wife and I were pleased. Then we got to meet Peter the financed manager. He did his best to get us the lowest possible monthly payments he could. He was awesome. These three make a golden team. I was in at 11:30am and I was driving a brand new CRV at 1:30pm with no appointment. Thank you so much Michelle, Peter, and Shareef. I look forward to doing business with you guys again in the future.

June 14, 2015

Carlos, Thank you for such a superb review! Congratulations on your new Honda CRV EX-L ! We are so grateful that you chose Hillside Honda located at 139-07 Hillside Ave, Jamaica, NY 11435 for your car buying needs and glad to hear that you’re satisfied with your visit. Feedback like yours help us to make sure that we are meeting the expectations of our customers and we are so happy that you are pleased with the service provided! Be sure to skate on over to our Facebook – www.facebook.com/HillsideHonda and Twitter- www.twitter.com/HillsideHonda pages for exclusive offers you won’t want to miss!

Big Frank

"car purchase "

Great place to purchase a vehicle my sales representative Darryl is the best he went out his way to make my honda purchase smooth as possible!!!!

June 14, 2015

Greetings and Congrats on your new Honda ! We are delighted to hear about your great experience at our dealership located at 139-07 Hillside Ave, Jamaica, NY 11435 and that Darryl was very helpful during your car buying process. We will be sure to pass along your kind words and thank you so much for your recommendation. We thank you for choosing Hillside Honda and don’t forget to scroll on over to our Facebook (www.facebook.com/HillsideHonda) and Twitter- (www.twitter.com/HillsideHonda) pages for exclusive savings and coupons!!

redcarz34
6/14/2015

"Professionalism at its best"

Came in to lease a 2015 Honda Civic. The staff were all friendly, respectful and helpful. Maria Hildalgo was outstanding in her courteous and professional approach in assisting me in all areas regarding the leasing of my new car. Answered all questions in an honest and outright manner and I felt assured that I was getting the best deal that was possible. Everyone, most especially Maria and Mauricio, should be commended for providing quality customer service. I would highly recommend Hillside Honda to anyone looking for a great product at a great price with no nonsense.

Maria Hildalgo

June 14, 2015

Hi There! We are so glad to hear that you had a pleasant experience with us here at Hillside Honda located at 139-07 Hillside Ave, Jamaica, NY 11435. Congratulations on your new Honda ! It brings us such joy to hear that Maria was able to assist you with your car buying needs and you are pleased with the service received. Should you have any further concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at 718-657-7810. Also, check us out on Facebook – (www.facebook.com/HillsideHonda) and Twitter- (www.twitter.com/HillsideHonda) pages for exclusive offers and updates from Hillside Honda!

Mrs. Terry
6/12/2015

"Ask for Larry!"

Purchased a Honda from Larry at Hillside Honda. Quality vehicles and impeccable service! Larry was patient and knowledgable. I would highly recommend him! Whether a certified pre-owned or new vehicle, you can't beat Hillside Honda! The friendly staff is the best! I plan to return for my next purchase in the future!

June 12, 2015

First and foremost Mrs.Terry, Congratulations on your used Honda and thank you so much for taking the time to let us know about your experience with us here at Hillside Honda located at 139-07 Hillside Ave, Jamaica, NY 11435! Your input is a vital role in helping make sure our sales department is the best it can be. At Hillside Honda, we pride ourselves in making sure that our customers are 100% satisfied. We are glad to hear that you are happy with your recent experience with us and Larry was able to assist you with your car buying needs. If there is anything else we can further help you with, please do not hesitate to contact us. We thank you for choosing Hillside Honda and don’t forget to scroll on over to our Facebook (www.facebook.com/HillsideHonda) and Twitter- (www.twitter.com/HillsideHonda) pages for exclusive savings and coupons.

bholman77
6/10/2015

"Great Job!"

Tony, as well as the rest of the staff, were very polite, friendly, and efficient. I was very happy with my experience and highly recommend Hillside.

June 11, 2015

Hi Beatrice! Thank you so much for taking the time to provide such awesome feedback regarding your experience with us here at Hillside Honda located at 139-07 Hillside Ave, Jamaica, NY 11435. We are so happy to hear that Tony was able to assist you with fulfilling your car buying needs. We thank you for trusting in us, as we know there are many dealerships to go to when on the market for a new car. Furthermore, we look forward to seeing you for your future maintenance needs! Should you have any further concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us! Also, check us out on Facebook – www.facebook.com/HillsideHonda and Twitter- www.twitter.com/HillsideHonda pages for exclusive offers and updates from Hillside Honda!

Leroy
6/04/2015

"Amazing experience "

This was my first time buying a car but as I walked in Hillside Honad I met Rich who helped me through the process. Anyone who needs a vehicle should go to Hillside Honda. Everyone is friendly and very professional but I would suggest ask for Rich Samaroo.I drove away the Honda Accord Sports,Hillside Honda is the place to be when purchasing or leasing another vehicle. Leroy Anderson

June 04, 2015

Leroy, Thank you for such a superb review! Congratulations on your new Honda! We are so grateful that you chose Hillside Honda located at 139-07 Hillside Ave, Jamaica, NY 11435 for your car buying needs and glad to hear that you’re satisfied with your visit. Feedback like yours help us to make sure that we are meeting the expectations of our customers and we are so happy that you are pleased with the service provided! Be sure to skate on over to our Facebook – www.facebook.com/HillsideHonda and Twitter- www.twitter.com/HillsideHonda pages for exclusive offers you won’t want to miss!

Vpinch
6/01/2015

"Excellent service"

I brought my previous vehicle from hillside honda and I received such great service so why not return when I wanted to get a new vehicle. When I arrived, I was approached immediately by a polite and knowledgeable salesman, Richard. I told him what I wanted and he made sure that I got it. He did everything possible to ensure that I was a happy customer, he proved to be extremely knowlegeable and ensured that I left with the vehicle of my dreams at the price I wanted the same day. I strongly recommend that you to visit!

June 01, 2015

Hi There! We are so glad to hear that you had a pleasant experience with us here at Hillside Honda located at 139-07 Hillside Ave, Jamaica, NY 11435. Congratulations on your used Honda! It brings us such joy to hear that Richard was able to assist you with your car buying needs and you are pleased with the service received. Should you have any further concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at 718-657-7810. Also, check us out on Facebook – (www.facebook.com/HillsideHonda) and Twitter- (www.twitter.com/HillsideHonda) pages for exclusive offers and updates from Hillside Honda!

hildaes2015
5/29/2015

"Great Experience "Hillside Honda""

My salesperson Darryle Jones was a true professional with a great personality. He explained everything clearly, and precisely, he showed great integrity. Also, the Honda team was great to work with too..

May 31, 2015

Greetings and Congrats on your new Honda! We are delighted to hear about your great experience at our dealership located at 139-07 Hillside Ave, Jamaica, NY 11435 and Darryl was very helpful during your car buying process. We will be sure to pass along your kind words and thank you so much for your recommendation. We thank you for choosing Hillside Honda and don’t forget to scroll on over to our Facebook (www.facebook.com/HillsideHonda) and Twitter- (www.twitter.com/HillsideHonda) pages for exclusive savings and coupons!!

1 - 10 of 1,497 results