Hillside Honda

Showroom Hours: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM Closed

Hillside Honda

Hillside Honda Info
About Hillside Honda

Welcome to Hillside Honda's website, where you can browse our entire inventory of new Honda vehicles and used cars at our Jamaica region dealership. Come visit us to test drive a vehicle, speak to one of our experts, or discuss financing options. You can also call us at our number above. Hillside Honda serves the Long Island, Queens, NYC and Brooklyn area with quality Honda cars.

About Hillside Honda

• Genuine Honda OEM Parts
Sinia89
2/25/2015

"Happy Customer"

My entire experience at Hillside Honda was phenomenal . Syed was great and he was very helpful and knowledgable of the features of the car. He connected my phone to the bluetooth before we left and went over the back up camera among everyhting else the car has. He was beyond patient and accommodating. Im very happy with my experience and Hillside Honda has a new customer for life.

jjjmc
2/22/2015

"lease a honda accord"

Natalie was great. She understood my financial situation and made the experience as easy as possible. She also explained all the cars features to us before we left. I would recommend Hillside Honda and Natalie.

February 23, 2015

Hey! Thanks so much for your 5-star rating at Hillside Honda. We pride ourselves in making sure our customers are 100% satisfied and we are thrilled to hear that you were able to experience this first-hand during your visit to our dealership. We are so glad to hear that Natalie Vargas was able to take care of your car buying needs. Thank You for your business and we look forward to seeing you in the future for any of your service needs!

Maro87
2/19/2015

"Happy with my experience at the dealership"

Jonathan was very courteous and professional. We test drove the Pilot and at the end of the day we decided it was the right car for us. Jonathan was very patient and helpful. My husband and I had a great experience and are pleased with our purchase.

Jonathan Salom

February 20, 2015

Hi! Congratulations on your new Pilot from Hillside Honda, we pride ourselves in making sure our customers are 100% satisfied and we are thrilled to hear that you were able to experience this first-hand during your visit to our dealership. We are glad to hear that your sales person Jonathan Salom was able to take care of all your car-buying needs. Your business is truly valued! We hope to see you soon for your first service maintenance.

Sallihosein
2/17/2015

"Excellent"

Excellent experience 8 years ago and now again. One of the management, sales and finance team! Visited the new car showroom and was surprised to see Ray Zayman still there but as Director of Finance, great work!!!

February 18, 2015

Hi There! We are so glad to hear that you had a pleasant experience with us here at Hillside Honda. It brings us such joy to hear that Larry was able to assist you with your car buying needs and you are pleased with the service received. Should you have any further concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us! Also, check us out on Facebook and Twitter pages for exclusive offers and updates from Hillside Honda!

jalilt76
2/12/2015

"GREAT & FRIENDLY ATMOSPHERE"

We had smooth and pleasant experience at Hillside Honda. I'm going on past experience where my father had purchased his then 1991 Honda Accord brand new at Hillside Honda. I wanted to keep it in the family and gave them a try! Everything went great from start to finish and we left with new Honda. The staff was very friendly and made you feel at home.

February 16, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know about your experience with us here at Hillside Honda! Your input is a vital role in helping make sure our sales department is the best it can be.  At Hillside Honda, we pride ourselves in making sure that our customers are 100% satisfied.  We are glad to hear that you are happy with your recent experience with us and that Mario was able to assist you with your car buying needs. If there is anything else we can further help you with, please do not hesitate to contact us. We thank you for choosing Hillside Honda and don’t forget to scroll on over to our Facebook and Twitter pages for exclusive savings and coupons.

JayJay
2/09/2015

"Manager Sharif, Sales Person Darryl Jones"

Total experience went very well. The last three Hondas we purchased were from Paragon and what a different experience for the better. Everyone was very nice and no pushy at all. We both were able to reach a price that both of us were satisfied with, without a lot of back and forth or non-sense. I have to say this was the first painless car purchase for us. Thank guys. My self and my family appreciate the way you do business.

February 09, 2015

Greetings! We are so delighted to hear about your great experience here at our dealership! Furthermore, we are very happy that Darryl was very helpful during your car buying experience. We will be sure to send along your kind words to Darryl. Thank you so much your recommendation. We look forward to seeing you for your first service maintenance.

salim
2/06/2015

"Satisfied"

Amazing experience and satisfied from their service. They took care of my honda accord 2015 car ....really recommending to others - thank you guys .. shama. salim.

February 06, 2015

Hello! Thank You for taking the time to share your car buying experience. We are thrilled to hear that Syed was of great assistance. Please let us know if we can further help you with anything else and we look forward to seeing you for your first service maintenance!

Cece77
1/31/2015

"Perfect Experience "

I had a great experience at Hillside Honda buying my vehicle from Natalie Vargas, she was friendly, helpful, and very patient. Did not feel rushed at any time to make a decision right away and did not feel pressured. Thank you Natalie for all your help.

February 06, 2015

Greetings! Thank you so much for your 5-star rating and taking the time to share your experience! I am happy to hear that you were pleased with the service and that Natalie was able to assist you with your car buying needs. We would like to thank you for choosing Hillside Honda as we know there are many places to go when on the market for a new car. Thank You for your recommendation, your business is truly appreciated! We look forward to seeing you for your first service maintenance.

Jackson9344
1/28/2015

"Good learning experience "

I knew what I wanted before I got to the dealership. I was shown only what I requested. There was no hard sell or pressure. We got the paperwork started right away.

January 28, 2015

Greetings! We are so happy to hear that you had a good experience with us here at Hillside Honda. We hope you enjoy your new Honda and please do not hesitate to contact us if you may need any further assistance.

jlcortez88
1/25/2015

"Real world satisfaction, peace of mind experience"

Amazing easy experience. Had exactly what we were looking for and drove off the lot same day everything taken care of. My wife and I are first time leasers, got a black honda civic se. Darryl took great care of us. Really awesome funny staff. All inclusive experience in that we did all insurance and dmv tasks there which for first timers like my wife and I, was priceless plus we live in the neighborhood. I left feeling very at ease knowing everything was taken care of and explained to us. Darryl was very enthused and thorough. He didn't feel like a salesman at all, but someone genuinely interested in Honda and satisfying our expectations. Plus he's been there a long time which was comforting. Highly recommend this dealer.

January 28, 2015

Hi! Congrats on your Civic Thank you for taking the time to share your experience! I am happy to hear that you were pleased with the service and that Daryl Jones was able to assist you with your car buying needs. We would like to thank you for choosing Hillside Honda as we know there are many places to go when on the market for a new car. We look forward to seeing you for your first service maintenance.

1 - 10 of 1,448 results