Hillside Honda

Hillside Honda

Call
Hillside Honda Info
About Hillside Honda

Welcome to Hillside Honda's website, where you can browse our entire inventory of new Honda vehicles and used cars at our Jamaica region dealership. Come visit us to test drive a vehicle, speak to one of our experts, or discuss financing options. You can also call us at our number above. Hillside Honda serves the Long Island, Queens, NYC and Brooklyn area with quality Honda cars.

About Hillside Honda

• Genuine Honda OEM Parts
Cece77
1/31/2015

"Perfect Experience "

I had a great experience at Hillside Honda buying my vehicle from Natalie Vargas, she was friendly, helpful, and very patient. Did not feel rushed at any time to make a decision right away and did not feel pressured. Thank you Natalie for all your help.

Jackson9344
1/28/2015

"Good learning experience "

I knew what I wanted before I got to the dealership. I was shown only what I requested. There was no hard sell or pressure. We got the paperwork started right away.

January 28, 2015

Greetings! We are so happy to hear that you had a good experience with us here at Hillside Honda. We hope you enjoy your new Honda and please do not hesitate to contact us if you may need any further assistance.

jlcortez88
1/25/2015

"Real world satisfaction, peace of mind experience"

Amazing easy experience. Had exactly what we were looking for and drove off the lot same day everything taken care of. My wife and I are first time leasers, got a black honda civic se. Darryl took great care of us. Really awesome funny staff. All inclusive experience in that we did all insurance and dmv tasks there which for first timers like my wife and I, was priceless plus we live in the neighborhood. I left feeling very at ease knowing everything was taken care of and explained to us. Darryl was very enthused and thorough. He didn't feel like a salesman at all, but someone genuinely interested in Honda and satisfying our expectations. Plus he's been there a long time which was comforting. Highly recommend this dealer.

January 28, 2015

Hi! Congrats on your Civic Thank you for taking the time to share your experience! I am happy to hear that you were pleased with the service and that Daryl Jones was able to assist you with your car buying needs. We would like to thank you for choosing Hillside Honda as we know there are many places to go when on the market for a new car. We look forward to seeing you for your first service maintenance.

Mets

"Extremely satisfying"

Took my Honda Civic in for my yearly inspection. Had an 8:45 appointment. I was advised the inspection would take under an hour. My car was ready at 9:30. I was treated with extreme courtesy & respect. I would definitely recommend Hillside to a friend.

January 28, 2015

Greetings and Congrats on your new Civic! We are delighted to hear about your great experience at our dealership and that Mario Polanco was very helpful during your car buying process. We will be sure to pass along your kind words and thank you so much for your recommendation. We thank you for choosing Hillside Honda and don’t forget to scroll on over to our Facebook and Twitter pages for exclusive savings and coupons!!

nino19

"DARYL JOONES"

ALL WOS VERY NICE, SPECIALITY THE ATENCION THAT DARYL HAVE FOR OS. THE HONDA PILOT IS THE BEST CAR FOR ME LA ATENCION FUE MUY BUENA, EL SENOR DARYL FUE MUY AMABLE CON NOSOTROS Y EN CUALQUIER OCACION QUE NESECITE OTRO CARRO YO IRE A HILL SIDE HONDA.

January 28, 2015

Hi There! We are so glad to hear that you had a pleasant experience with us here at Hillside Honda. It brings us such joy to hear that Daryl Jones was able to assist you with your car buying needs and you are pleased with the service received. Should you have any further concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us! Also, check us out on Facebook and Twitter pages for exclusive offers and updates from Hillside Honda!

Guardianangel

"Great service Department"

I have both a 2207 and 2009 Honda Pilot which both cars have been serviced by the service department. All the service employees are courteous and professional. They explained the work either to be done or upon completion what was done.

also Henry, Danny and the other lady at the quick service across the street.

January 28, 2015

Thank you for such a superb review! We are so grateful that you chose us for your vehicle needs and it brings us such joy to hear that you’re satisfied with your visit. Feedback like yours help us to make sure that we are meeting the expectations of our customers and we are so happy that you are pleased with the service provided! Be sure to skate on over to our Facebook and Twitter pages for exclusive offers you won’t want to miss!

Andy
1/20/2015

"My experience"

I have been dealing with Hillside Honda for over 30 years; bought 5 cars since and all maintenance was done there. They are always professional, courteous and knowledgeable. I am going to lease in another month or so and I am heading back to Hillside Honda.

January 21, 2015

Andy, Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know how we are doing! Your input is a vital role in helping make sure our service department is the best it can be. At Hillside Honda, we pride ourselves in making sure that our customers are 100% satisfied. We are glad to hear that you are happy with your recent experience with us and that Joseph and Henry were able to assist you with your service needs. If there is anything else we can further help you with, please do not hesitate to contact us. We thank you for choosing Hillside Honda and don’t forget to scroll on over to our Facebook and Twitter pages for exclusive savings and coupons.

Byron888
1/03/2015

"Highly recommend this dealer and special thanks to Larry"

Highly recommend this dealer. We just got a 2012 Honda CRV at Hillside after doing a bit of research online and after having tried out another dealer. In Hillside they have great prices, along with friendly and professional staff. Larry took care of us, he was patient and never pushy. Let me repeat that, never pushy. He let us take our time, we even checked another dealer and the next day came back to Larry, because he had better prices and never played games with us. Thanks also to Tony, the sales manager, who was also very professional and along with Larry, worked with us to get to the right numbers. We are very happy, and will recommend this dealer to our friends and family.

January 04, 2015

Hi Byron! Thank you so much for taking the time to provide such awesome feedback regarding your experience in with us here at Hillside Honda. We are so happy to hear that Larry was able to assist you with fulfilling your car buying needs. We thank you for trusting in us, as we know there are many dealerships to go to when on the market for a new car. Furthermore, we look forward to seeing you for your future maintenance needs! Should you have any further concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us! Also, check us out on Facebook and Twitter pages for exclusive offers and updates from Hillside Honda!

Christian777
12/31/2014

"perfect "

I loved it great price and great service just took a little long but worth the wait loved it car is great great on gas everything was just so good 5 car i got in my life and this is the best experience yet.

Edwin luzon

January 04, 2015

Christian, Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know about your experience with us here at Hillside Honda! Your input is a vital role in helping make sure our sales department is the best it can be. At Hillside Honda, we pride ourselves in making sure that our customers are 100% satisfied. We are glad to hear that you are happy with your recent experience with us and Edwin was able to assist you with your car buying needs. If there is anything else we can further help you with, please do not hesitate to contact us. We thank you for choosing Hillside Honda and don’t forget to scroll on over to our Facebook and Twitter pages for exclusive savings and coupons.

tisthan78
12/30/2014

"love my new car"

My civic looks and drives amazing. My experience was great with Mario and the entire staff atg the dealership. I already recommended the dealership to my co-worker and will continue to recommend them because they did a great job

January 04, 2015

Thank you for such a superb review! We are so grateful that you chose us for your car buying needs and glad to hear that you’re satisfied with your visit. Feedback like yours help us to make sure that we are meeting the expectations of our customers and we are so happy that you are pleased with the service provided! Be sure to skate on over to our Facebook and Twitter pages for exclusive offers you won’t want to miss!

1 - 10 of 1,441 results