Hillside Honda

139-07 Hillside Ave,
Jamaica, New York 11435
Hillside Honda Info
About Hillside Honda

Welcome to Hillside Honda's website, where you can browse our entire inventory of new Honda vehicles and used cars at our Jamaica region dealership. Come visit us to test drive a vehicle, speak to one of our experts, or discuss financing options. You can also call us at our number above. Hillside Honda serves the Long Island, Queens, NYC and Brooklyn area with quality Honda cars.

About Hillside Honda

1,514 Dealership Reviews
antrn99
8/23/2015

"Great Experience "

This dealership is very nice. Car Buying is difficult and they make you feel comfortable. Richard in sales and Mike in leadership were great. They took care of any issue or concern I had with the car I was looking for. Will buy from again. Thank you

Mike

August 23, 2015

First and foremost, Congratulations on your Honda and thank you so much for taking the time to let us know about your experience with us here at Hillside Honda located at 139-07 Hillside Ave, Jamaica, NY 11435! Your input is a vital role in helping make sure our sales department is the best it can be. At Hillside Honda, we pride ourselves in making sure that our customers are 100% satisfied. We are glad to hear that you are happy with your recent experience with us and that Richard and Mike were both able to assist you with your car buying needs. If there is anything else we can further help you with, please do not hesitate to contact us. We thank you for choosing Hillside Honda and don’t forget to scroll on over to our Facebook (www.facebook.com/HillsideHonda) and Twitter- (www.twitter.com/HillsideHonda) pages for exclusive savings and coupons.

Alkal01
8/22/2015

"" Great salesman""

I was able to make an educated decision on purchasing my new honda at hillsde Honda. I found the perfect car, i was able to find the best price ever for all of the options i wanted inside of my car, the service was impeccable. Thank you Rohan Beckford for the help! It was a pleasure working with you and your manager.

August 23, 2015

Hi! Thank you so much for taking the time to provide such awesome feedback regarding your experience with us here at Hillside Honda located at 139-07 Hillside Ave, Jamaica, NY 11435. We are so happy to hear that Rohan was able to assist you with fulfilling your car buying needs. We thank you for trusting in us, as we know there are many dealerships to go to when on the market for a new car. Furthermore, we look forward to seeing you for your future maintenance needs! Should you have any further concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us! Also, check us out on Facebook – www.facebook.com/HillsideHonda and Twitter- www.twitter.com/HillsideHonda pages for exclusive offers and updates from Hillside Honda!

AS75
8/14/2015

"Very Happy"

It was a very pleasant experience, Natalie was very helpful. Mauricio was also friendly and made our experience smooth. Would definitely recommend to a friend.

Mauricio

August 14, 2015

Thank you for such a superb review! Congratulations on your new Honda! We are so grateful that you chose Hillside Honda located at 139-07 Hillside Ave, Jamaica, NY 11435 for your car buying needs and glad to hear that you’re satisfied with your visit. Feedback like yours help us to make sure that we are meeting the expectations of our customers and we are so happy that you are pleased with the service provided! Be sure to skate on over to our Facebook – www.facebook.com/HillsideHonda and Twitter- www.twitter.com/HillsideHonda pages for exclusive offers you won’t want to miss!

Nicole
8/04/2015

"Great Salesman"

Kerrick was very helpful every step of the way . . . Thanks Kerrick for making the process pleasant and bearable. It was a pleasure working with you!!!

Kerrick

August 05, 2015

Greetings and Congrats Nicole on your new Honda ! We are delighted to hear about your great experience at our dealership located at 139-07 Hillside Ave, Jamaica, NY 11435 and Kerrick was very helpful during your car buying process. We will be sure to pass along your kind words and thank you so much for your recommendation. We thank you for choosing Hillside Honda and don’t forget to scroll on over to our Facebook (www.facebook.com/HillsideHonda) and Twitter- (www.twitter.com/HillsideHonda) pages for exclusive savings and coupons!!

Orbit10
7/31/2015

"Great Experience!"

I found the dealership to be friendly, honest and helpful. They were willing to work within my budget to help me get the car i wanted. I found my salesperson, Latasha, to be knowledgable, easygoing and patient with me. She answered all my questions and concerns, and she was not an aggressive or pushy person.

Latasha Prieto

July 31, 2015

Hi There! We are so glad to hear that you had a pleasant experience with us here at Hillside Honda located at 139-07 Hillside Ave, Jamaica, NY 11435. Congratulations on your new Honda! It brings us such joy to hear that Latasha was able to assist you with your car buying needs and you are pleased with the service received. Should you have any further concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at 718-657-7810. Also, check us out on Facebook – (www.facebook.com/HillsideHonda) and Twitter- (www.twitter.com/HillsideHonda) pages for exclusive offers and updates from Hillside Honda!

Janice67
7/30/2015

"Amazing experience!!!"

I was shopping around with my mom and we stopped by Hillside Honda. We met with Tony who was pleasant and professional. We had a lot of questions but he was able to answer them all. We ended up leasing a brand new Honda Accord thanks to Tony's help. If you're ever looking for a car I would highly recommend this place.

July 31, 2015

First and foremost, Congratulations on your Honda Accord and thank you so much for taking the time to let us know about your experience with us here at Hillside Honda located at 139-07 Hillside Ave, Jamaica, NY 11435! Your input is a vital role in helping make sure our sales department is the best it can be. At Hillside Honda, we pride ourselves in making sure that our customers are 100% satisfied. We are glad to hear that you are happy with your recent experience with us and that Tony and Sherette were both able to assist you with your car buying needs. If there is anything else we can further help you with, please do not hesitate to contact us. We thank you for choosing Hillside Honda and don’t forget to scroll on over to our Facebook (www.facebook.com/HillsideHonda) and Twitter- (www.twitter.com/HillsideHonda) pages for exclusive savings and coupons.

9216woodhaven
7/29/2015

"great service! !!! dealer was awesome! "

I checked several dealerships that day but received a welcome at the door at honda...that welcome made me want to shop there and the customer service was fantastic. ...will definitely recommend this dealership to friends. ...

July 30, 2015

Hi ! Thank you so much for taking the time to provide such awesome feedback regarding your experience with us here at Hillside Honda located at 139-07 Hillside Ave, Jamaica, NY 11435. We are so happy to hear that Sherette was able to assist you with fulfilling your car buying needs. We thank you for trusting in us, as we know there are many dealerships to go to when on the market for a new car. Furthermore, we look forward to seeing you for your future maintenance needs! Should you have any further concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us! Also, check us out on Facebook – www.facebook.com/HillsideHonda and Twitter- www.twitter.com/HillsideHonda pages for exclusive offers and updates from Hillside Honda!

Samsung12
7/29/2015

"HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE!!!!"

I had purchased a honda accord exl on 07/25/15. I had discussed the total price with the sales person to be $30,000 including the fees and everything like destination charge($820). They took $2000 for down payment. Later when i went to pick up my vehicle the sales person directed me to a financial manager. He was the worst financial manager named Noor (i guess). I was INQUIRING about the price of Lojack and wheel/tire insurance and he told me, " I will give you lojack, insurance ... windshield protection and many more benefits dont worry". He also took $1000 more from me to add up my down payment. After the transaction, he charged me everything bringing the price up to $36,000+. After looking at the total i told him, i might not buy the car cause this is not the price i was expecting and we had discussed it to be around $30,000 and not $36,320. Also i told him i didnt want to sign the papers he brought. THEN HE TOLD ME I WOULD LOOSE MY $3000 which i had given them for my downpayment, and forced me to sign the papers. He didnt explain me about any of the policy/ warranty/ servicing or anything. I tried to call their honda advocate number(866-277-5110) but nobody picked up the call. Right now Mr. Philip Jean- Remy, honda advocate and I am discussing the issue. I came to know that i could not talk to him previously because he was out for a vacation. I am still hoping this matter is taken care asap. I am very annoyed that i went to hillside honda. After suffering this injustice, i checked others review on hillside honda and have found a lot of negative reviews. I saw many review saying that they took the down payment then increased the price, which was the same thing what happened to me. Will update if the Honda advocate is able to solve for the stress and injustice i am suffering.

NOOR ALI

August 14, 2015

I am deeply saddened to hear that you feel you did not have a positive experience with us. We would like to address this matter and hopefully resolve this issue. Please contact us at your earliest convenience - 718-657-7810 ext. 452. Thank You

Lulu
7/21/2015

"Highly recommended"

I highly recommend Hillside Honda, my salesperson Sherette was excellent and informative. She's the best, a great asset to this dealership. Great customer service Hillside..

July 22, 2015

Lulu, Thank you for such a superb review! Congratulations on your new Honda ! We are so grateful that you chose Hillside Honda located at 139-07 Hillside Ave, Jamaica, NY 11435 for your car buying needs and glad to hear that you’re satisfied with your visit. Feedback like yours help us to make sure that we are meeting the expectations of our customers and we are so happy that you are pleased with the service provided! Be sure to skate on over to our Facebook – www.facebook.com/HillsideHonda and Twitter- www.twitter.com/HillsideHonda pages for exclusive offers you won’t want to miss!

Miss L
7/19/2015

"HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY!!!"

Im very happy with my new Honda Civic. My salesman Mark was the best! He was kind patient and very informative. He helped me make the perfect choice for me at the right price. I will be returning for another Honda for my Mom before the end of the summer.

Mark White

July 19, 2015

Miss, L Thank you for such a superb review! Congratulations on your new Honda! We are so grateful that you chose Hillside Honda located at 139-07 Hillside Ave, Jamaica, NY 11435 for your car buying needs and glad to hear that you’re satisfied with Mark and your visit. Feedback like yours help us to make sure that we are meeting the expectations of our customers and we are so happy that you are pleased with the service provided! Be sure to skate on over to our Facebook – www.facebook.com/HillsideHonda and Twitter- www.twitter.com/HillsideHonda pages for exclusive offers you won’t want to miss!

1 - 10 of 1,514 results