Hillside Honda

Hillside Honda

Call
Hillside Honda Info
About Hillside Honda

Welcome to Hillside Honda's website, where you can browse our entire inventory of new Honda vehicles and used cars at our Jamaica region dealership. Come visit us to test drive a vehicle, speak to one of our experts, or discuss financing options. You can also call us at our number above. Hillside Honda serves the Long Island, Queens, NYC and Brooklyn area with quality Honda cars.

About Hillside Honda

• Award Winning Express Service Dept
  • Honda Loyalty Program
  • Genuine Honda OEM Parts

"Honda Civic"

Im extremely happy with my new honda civic. My experience at Hillside Honda was terrific. Im very happy with my decision. The civic drives amazing and has great new features. I will be back soon for another vehicle. Thank you Kerrick and Hillside Honda

Kerrick

"Good Purchase"

Jonathan was amazing when it came down to helping us purchase our new CRV. The experience was great, he went over the features and test drove us around the dealership. Buying from Hillside Honda was the best decision we could have ever made. Im happy with my experience and will def. go back to purchase our next vehicle.

Jonathan Rodriguez

"Amazing experience!!!"

I can't express how much has hillside honda has done for me and my family. I'm a single mother of two and I needed a vehicle to get from A to B to help me with my daily errands with my kids. I have horrible credit and didn't think I would have much luck into owning a vehicle that wasn't junk. I spoke to Madeline who answered all my questions and was able to give me an appointment to meet with her and her manager Paul. They both were very kind and professional. I then worked with a sales representative named Syed. I was able to walk out with a brand new 2014 Honda Civic the same day. Now me and my family can plan trips together and get around without any hassle. I love Hillside Honda!!! Thanks guys!!

Paul, Madeline

"AWESOME SERVICE"

I went in to get an Oil Change.. and was expecting to wait for at least a couple of hours. but when I got to the main service building, they directed me to their new Express Service Facility. and WOW!!!.. I was in and out in less than 1 hour. and the Oil Change came with a free car wash.. price is very reasonable and the staff was very professional and friendly.

service

"CRV from Hillside Honda "

I had a good experience buying my car from Hillside Honda. Im very happy with the service and the vehicle. The process was easy and fast. Mario was always patient and on top of things. I recommend this dealership

October 20, 2014

Hello! Thank You for taking the time to share your car buying experience. We are thrilled to hear that Mario was of great assistance. Please let us know if we can further help you with anything else and we look forward to seeing you for your first service maintenance!

"New crv"

I am very Happy with my new Honda CVR. Mario was very polite and helpful. He had a vast knowledge on every aspect of my purchase. I will definitely recommended Hillside Honda to my friends and family.

October 20, 2014

Hi! Congrats on your CRV. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience! I am happy to hear that you were pleased with the service and that Mario was able to assist you with your car buying needs. We would like to thank you for choosing Hillside Honda as we know there are many places to go when on the market for a new car. We look forward to seeing you for your first service maintenance.

"Wonderful Professionals"

I am extremely satisfied with my expierence! They were able to get me into a beautiful car in spite of my not so stellar credit.

Mohamed Ali Sultan

October 12, 2014

Greetings Stephanie ! We are so delighted to hear about your great experience here at our dealership! Furthermore, we are very happy that Mohamed Ali Sultan was very helpful during your car buying experience. We will be sure to send along your kind words to Mohamed. Thank you so much your recommendation. We look forward to seeing you for your first service maintenance.

"Hillside Honda "

Im happy with my new accord. Syed was very polite and helpful. He got a great deal and showed us how to work the features of the car. Will come back to Hillside Honda for my next vehicle.

October 04, 2014

Greetings! Thank you so much for your 5-star rating and taking the time to share your experience! I am happy to hear that you were pleased with the service and Syed was able to assist you with your car buying needs. We would like to thank you for choosing Hillside Honda as we know there are many places to go when on the market for a new car. Thank You for your recommendation, your business is truly appreciated! We look forward to seeing you for your first service maintenance.

"New CRV"

Im extremely happy with my purchase. Mario was great, helped us through the entire process and the next day. Im enjoying the features of my new vehicle. Thank you hillside honda

October 04, 2014

Hi! Congrats on your new CRV. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience! I am happy to hear that you were pleased with the service and that Mario was able to assist you with your car buying needs. We would like to thank you for choosing Hillside Honda as we know there are many places to go when on the market for a new car. We look forward to seeing you for your first service maintenance.

"Good experience "

I had a great sales person, very polite and curteous. He helped me go over my options and kept me informed of all the steps in the purchasing process. I recommend everyone to go see John and to visit Hillside Honda.

John Padua

October 04, 2014

Hello! Thank You for taking the time to share your car buying experience. We are thrilled to hear that John was of great assistance. Please let us know if we can further help you with anything else and we look forward to seeing you for your first service maintenance!

Reviews of Mario Polanco