Hillside Honda

139-07 Hillside Ave,
Jamaica, New York 11435
Hillside Honda Info
About Hillside Honda

Welcome to Hillside Honda's website, where you can browse our entire inventory of new Honda vehicles and used cars at our Jamaica region dealership. Come visit us to test drive a vehicle, speak to one of our experts, or discuss financing options. You can also call us at our number above. Hillside Honda serves the Long Island, Queens, NYC and Brooklyn area with quality Honda cars.

About Hillside Honda

1,725 Dealership Reviews
Charlie G.
9/26/2016

"Larry Quiah "

Larry was very professional, informative, extremely courteous, honest and helpful. I would highly recommend Larry and Hillside Honda as your first stop when looking for a car.

Juanita3
9/23/2016

"Darryl Jones "

This is the second car I am purchasing with Darryl Jones. He's a great dealer and I love his honesty and hospitality. Thank you Darryl once again you are the best!!!!!!!!

Jglf07
9/18/2016

"Very attentitive to my needs"

I purchase a car that I wanted, the service was superb from the sales man to the manager. Richard was very helpful in helping. Thanks

September 19, 2016

Thank you for such a superb review! Congratulations on your pre-owned Honda! We are so grateful that you chose Hillside Honda located at 139-07 Hillside Ave, Jamaica, NY 11435 for your car buying needs and glad to hear that you’re satisfied with your visit. Feedback like yours help us to make sure that we are meeting the expectations of our customers and we are so happy that you are pleased with the service provided! Be sure to skate on over to our Facebook – www.facebook.com/HillsideHonda and Twitter- www.twitter.com/HillsideHonda pages for exclusive offers you won’t want to miss!

Lianaflores
9/15/2016

"Great experience "

Darryl Jones is the best. Just bought our 2nd car from him. Had a great experience. Very helpful and got the best deal. Would definitely recommend him.

September 15, 2016

Greetings and Congrats Liana on your new Honda! We are delighted to hear about your great experience at our dealership located at 139-07 Hillside Ave, Jamaica, NY 11435 and Darryl was very helpful during your car buying process. We will be sure to pass along your kind words and thank you so much for your recommendation. We thank you for choosing Hillside Honda and don’t forget to scroll on over to our Facebook (www.facebook.com/HillsideHonda) and Twitter- (www.twitter.com/HillsideHonda) pages for exclusive savings and coupons!!

Laxmi2017
9/12/2016

"Excellent"

The dealer office is very close to my home. Sales service is very good. They are very efficient and well behaved. I m highly satisfied for their service

September 12, 2016

First and foremost, Congratulations on your new Honda and thank you so much for taking the time to let us know about your experience with us here at Hillside Honda located at 139-07 Hillside Ave, Jamaica, NY 11435! Your input is a vital role in helping make sure our sales department is the best it can be. At Hillside Honda, we pride ourselves in making sure that our customers are 100% satisfied. We are glad to hear that you are happy with your recent experience with us and Fatima was able to assist you with your car buying needs. If there is anything else we can further help you with, please do not hesitate to contact us. We thank you for choosing Hillside Honda and don’t forget to scroll on over to our Facebook (www.facebook.com/HillsideHonda) and Twitter- (www.twitter.com/HillsideHonda) pages for exclusive savings and coupons.

CivicEX

"Great service! "

Kerrick is very knowledgeable, professional and most importantly not pushy like others.. I will strongly recommend him to all my friends and family. He is the best!!

September 09, 2016

Hi! Thank you so much for taking the time to provide such awesome feedback regarding your experience with us here at Hillside Honda located at 139-07 Hillside Ave, Jamaica, NY 11435. We are so happy to hear that Kerrick was able to assist you with fulfilling your car buying needs. We thank you for trusting in us, as we know there are many dealerships to go to when on the market for a new car. Furthermore, we look forward to seeing you for your future maintenance needs! Should you have any further concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us! Also, check us out on Facebook – www.facebook.com/HillsideHonda and Twitter- www.twitter.com/HillsideHonda pages for exclusive offers and updates from Hillside Honda!

Nabiul123

"Honda CR-V purchase "

Awesome people, nice car. Best customer service. Let see how I am going with this car. I think crv is the best car big space, fast, nice looking.

September 08, 2016

Hi There! We are so glad to hear that you had a pleasant experience with us here at Hillside Honda located at 139-07 Hillside Ave, Jamaica, NY 11435. Congratulations on your new Honda CR-V! It brings us such joy to hear that both Ismail,Fatima were able to assist you with your car buying needs and you are pleased with the service received. Should you have any further concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at 718-657-7810. Also, check us out on Facebook – (www.facebook.com/HillsideHonda) and Twitter- (www.twitter.com/HillsideHonda) pages for exclusive offers and updates from Hillside Honda!

amen

"Good Service"

I got a message on my dashboard in reference of the tire pressure on my car, I called for Service, the lady who answered the phone really listened carefully, she made me go to my car to make sure "No" any other message on this issue was on display, that way she could see "if" it was something serious that I should not drive the car. There was no other message and she gave the appointment for service, I got there, every employee was in the line of duty, in 20 minutes I was out, it was nothing important and they re-adjusted it. On the door, I met the manager, he asked me a very important question : What can we do to do better for our customers? I say...nothing you guys are great and well organized...I was truthful. No many people would ask this kind of questions to customers!! Hillside Honda..Keep the good job and you will be in business for many years to come!!

Service Staff

September 08, 2016

Hi There Amen! We are so please to hear that you had a pleasant experience with us here at Hillside Honda. Maintaining your vehicle is very important as it helps to ensure its safety and dependability. We thank you for trusting in us and look forward to seeing you for your future maintenance needs! Should you have any further concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us! Also, check us out on Facebook and Twitter pages for exclusive offers and updates from Hillside Honda!

ttelemaque75
9/07/2016

"ttelemaque75@gmail.com"

I had a great experience at this location. I was helped by elker who was very respectful, answered all my questions, and helped me with everything that I needed. He showed excellent customer service skills, since I am leasing I will be glad to be receiving the same service again.

Nursing Ali, Elker

September 07, 2016

Thank you for such a superb review! Congratulations on your new Honda! We are so grateful that you chose Hillside Honda located at 139-07 Hillside Ave, Jamaica, NY 11435 for your car buying needs and glad to hear that you’re satisfied with your visit. Feedback like yours help us to make sure that we are meeting the expectations of our customers and we are so happy that you are pleased with the service provided! Be sure to skate on over to our Facebook – www.facebook.com/HillsideHonda and Twitter- www.twitter.com/HillsideHonda pages for exclusive offers you won’t want to miss!

Honda1234
9/05/2016

"Best experience"

Richard and Tony Dias they are one of the best sales person I have ever meet. I bought a car today and they both helped us a lot about everything and explained every single thing politely and gently with a lot of patience. They both are hard worker and give there 100% efforts to the customers, we personal appreciate there help.

September 07, 2016

Greetings and Congrats on your pre-owned Honda! We are delighted to hear about your great experience at our dealership located at 139-07 Hillside Ave, Jamaica, NY 11435 and Richard, Tony were both very helpful during your car buying process. We will be sure to pass along your kind words and thank you so much for your recommendation. We thank you for choosing Hillside Honda and don’t forget to scroll on over to our Facebook (www.facebook.com/HillsideHonda) and Twitter- (www.twitter.com/HillsideHonda) pages for exclusive savings and coupons!!

1 - 10 of 1,725 results