Hillside Honda

139-07 Hillside Ave,
Jamaica, New York 11435
Hillside Honda Info
About Hillside Honda

Welcome to Hillside Honda's website, where you can browse our entire inventory of new Honda vehicles and used cars at our Jamaica region dealership. Come visit us to test drive a vehicle, speak to one of our experts, or discuss financing options. You can also call us at our number above. Hillside Honda serves the Long Island, Queens, NYC and Brooklyn area with quality Honda cars.

About Hillside Honda

1,461 Dealership Reviews
Chezros22
3/30/2015

"Happy Customer "

The service at Hillside Honda was outstanding. We visited the dealership in search of a new car for the family. We left in a brand new Pilot. Im very happy with my purchase and the over all experience. The finance manager was also very helpful and I feel we got a great deal. My family and me are content.

Yingandyang9
3/28/2015

"Thank you for your help!"

I had an excellent experience at Hillside Honda with Darryl. I went in there not sure of what vehicle I wanted and ended up leaving driving my car. Darryl was friendly and nice to my wife and me, he was of great help and made our experience one of the best experiences I have ever had making a purchase as big as this. Thank you for everything

March 30, 2015

Thank you for such a superb review! Congratulations on your new Honda! We are so grateful that you chose Hillside Honda located at 139-07 Hillside Ave, Jamaica, NY 11435 for your car buying needs and glad to hear that you’re satisfied with your visit and with Darryl Jones. Feedback like yours help us to make sure that we are meeting the expectations of our customers and we are so happy that you are pleased with the service provided! Be sure to skate on over to our Facebook – www.facebook.com/HillsideHonda and Twitter- www.twitter.com/HillsideHonda pages for exclusive offers you won’t want to miss!

Kay
3/27/2015

"Most Patient Car Salesman in the World!"

My husband and I strolled into Hillside Honda looking for a pre-owned Pilot. Our salesman, Syed showed us our options and we decided leasing was the way to go for us. In a matter of 4 days we changed our minds 4x's about colors, options etc. Syed stayed with us the entire way to help us get what we wanted for our family. The day we came to sign, we ended choosing yet ANOTHER car that was on the showroom floor! We are very happy with our purchase and will be looking for Syed in another 2-3 years when we come for another lease. The Pilot is just what our family needed. Thanks Syed!!

March 27, 2015

Hi Kay! Thank you so much for taking the time to provide such awesome feedback regarding your experience in with us here at Hillside Honda located at 139-07 Hillside Ave, Jamaica, NY 11435. We are so happy to hear that Syed was able to assist you with fulfilling your car buying needs. We thank you for trusting in us, as we know there are many dealerships to go to when on the market for a new car. Furthermore, we look forward to seeing you for your future maintenance needs! Should you have any further concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us! Also, check us out on Facebook – www.facebook.com/HillsideHonda and Twitter- www.twitter.com/HillsideHonda pages for exclusive offers and updates from Hillside Honda!

dabbyrn
3/26/2015

"In and Out"

Aside from going to the dentist, nothing is worse than buying or leasing a new car. The thought of spending hours and hours in a car dealership is torture, especially with children (did that once...never again). When my husband suggested we go to Hillside Honda on a Saturday, I immediately thought our day was over as we would be "there" all day, however, that was not the case. We were greeted immediately with warm smiles and offers for coffee (it was a rainy day). We were introduced to Jonathan who was our sales person. He listened to our needs and wants, took care of us. He made the transaction painless and speedy. I will still compare car dealerships to the dentist but not Hillside Honda. Great job!

Jonathan Salom

March 27, 2015

First and foremost, Congratulations on your new Honda and thank you so much for taking the time to let us know about your experience with us here at Hillside Honda located at 139-07 Hillside Ave, Jamaica, NY 11435! Your input is a vital role in helping make sure our sales department is the best it can be. At Hillside Honda, we pride ourselves in making sure that our customers are 100% satisfied. We are glad to hear that you are happy with your recent experience with us and that Jonathan Salom was able to assist you with your car buying needs. If there is anything else we can further help you with, please do not hesitate to contact us. We thank you for choosing Hillside Honda and don’t forget to scroll on over to our Facebook (www.facebook.com/HillsideHonda) and Twitter- (www.twitter.com/HillsideHonda) pages for exclusive savings and coupons.

Cjkol8
3/22/2015

"Great Dealership"

Everyone at Hillside Honda was very nice and helpful. The finance manager was patient and very efficient, he answered all my questions and went over everything I signed. My sales person was great and in general had an amazing experience. I recommend everyone to visit Hillside Honda

March 23, 2015

Hi There! We are so glad to hear that you had a pleasant experience with us here at Hillside Honda located at 139-07 Hillside Ave, Jamaica, NY 11435. Congratulations on your new Honda! It brings us such joy to hear that Richard was able to assist you with your car buying needs and you are pleased with the service received. Should you have any further concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at 718-657-7810. Also, check us out on Facebook – (www.facebook.com/HillsideHonda) and Twitter- (www.twitter.com/HillsideHonda) pages for exclusive offers and updates from Hillside Honda!

Alice Platt
3/18/2015

"great salesman"

Buying our new car from Honda was an experience...a good experience. Our salesperson John Liotine was very helpful. He was generous with his time He was courteous and respectful. When asked a question he didn't have an answer to he sought it out from another usually his manager. John is an asset to Hillside Honda He made the purchase as quick and easy as possible

John Liotine

March 20, 2015

Hi Alice! Thank you so much for taking the time to provide such awesome feedback regarding your experience in with us here at Hillside Honda located at 139-07 Hillside Ave, Jamaica, NY 11435. We are so happy to hear that John Liotine was able to assist you with fulfilling your car buying needs. We thank you for trusting in us, as we know there are many dealerships to go to when on the market for a new car. Furthermore, we look forward to seeing you for your future maintenance needs! Should you have any further concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us! Also, check us out on Facebook – www.facebook.com/HillsideHonda and Twitter- www.twitter.com/HillsideHonda pages for exclusive offers and updates from Hillside Honda!

dkb27
3/12/2015

"fraud!!!"

Went to buy out my 2012 civic lease, 13 k was the amount remaining,I was looking to finance the amount. NUR ALI "SCAM ARTIST" also finance manager added on a certification fee of $1995, on top of that tried to add additional charges of $4000 for extended warranty and lojack etc. I told him no I don't want these add-ons.I made to wait 4hrs, while waiting the service mAnager shareef came to me saying the car needs new rotors and brakes that's $800, I let him know that is not so because I changed the rotors and brakes six months ago. SHAME SHAME SHAME, he eventually cut back the rotors and changed the brakes pads for no charge since I wAs already paying $1995 to certify the car. After waiting 4hrs waiting the salesman Darryl came to me said that NUR ALI "SCAM ARTIST" finance manager(don't really know how he still works there) was ready to complete the transaction. He told me that no other banks won't finance the car, only America honda finance will and that they require a total loss insurance $2000 plus he was going to give me add-ons like DRIVE PUR AND TIRE PROTECTION FOR MY BRAND NEW TIRE I INSTALLED IN JANUARY 2015. I ASKED WHY I NEED INSURANCE I ALREADY HAVE FULL COVERAGE WITH THE HIGHEST COVERAGE LIMITS AVAILABLE, HE SAYS HONDA FINANCIAL WONT finance the car after going back and forth, back and forth I asked for all receipt itemized I was told yes. Never recieved them.I ended up paying for stuff I DID NOT NEED. Tried reaching out to the GM PETER he Can never be reached , he is alwayr in a meeting everyday, everytime you call. However Phil whom said he works closely with the GM CONTACTED me I told him everything, he said he will investigate and get back to me which he did, he told me the only charges he can reimburse me was the TIRE PROTECTION for $582,I asked what about the others he said there is nothing he can do about that, I then suggested that since NUR ALI uses such fraudulent sales practices his wages should reflect the sum of my reimbursment of all Unecessary charges. Message to the OWNER(S) RID your business of dishonest and fraudulent sales practices, I will take legal action and speak to the state attorney General about auditing your dealership.There are other people with the same experience I've had and it's about time someone do something about it.

March 27, 2015

Hello. I am sorry to hear that you feel you did not have a positive experience with us. We would like to address this matter and hopefully resolve this issue in a timely fashion. Please give us a call at your earliest convenience - 718-657-7810 ext. 452.

Mokay2000
3/06/2015

"Great Experience"

I had a wonderful experience from the moment I walked through the doors of the Honda dealership. My sales person Latasha was great from showing me the different vehicles to test driving the vehicle of my choice to giving me excellent pricing options. I didn't feel Pressured into buying a car like most salesmen make you feel. I felt very at home and comfortable working with this company and I am pleased with my purchase. I would definitely recommend Hillside Honda to anyone that is looking to purchase a vehicle.

Latasha Prieto

March 06, 2015

Greetings and Congrats on your new Honda! We are delighted to hear about your great experience at our dealership located at 139-07 Hillside Ave, Jamaica, NY 11435 and that Latasha Prieto was very helpful during your car buying process. We will be sure to pass along your kind words and thank you so much for your recommendation. We thank you for choosing Hillside Honda and don’t forget to scroll on over to our Facebook (www.facebook.com/HillsideHonda) and Twitter- (www.twitter.com/HillsideHonda) pages for exclusive savings and coupons!!

kytiekat
3/03/2015

"Wonderful experience"

I went to Hillside Honda with no interest in leasing a car my intent was solely to look for a vehicle that would be suitable for both my son and I. We were greeted by John, from the very start he was professional, informative, detailed, patient, and pleasant. The best part of it all he was not trying to break my arm to lease/purchase a vehicle, which has been my experience with other car dealers. He took the time to listen to what we were asking, answered all our questions and if he did not know he would go find out, He helped us find something that was suitable for both me and my son, he also kept in mind the price range I wanted to stay in, he provided me with Insurance information which also resulted in a good outcome. He went above and beyond to enusre I was very happy with my decision and I drove away in my Lease very happy with the end result. Peter the finance person was very professional, pleasant and he to went above and beyond to help me stay within my price range. My experience has been a wonderful one and I could not of asked for a better experience.

John Liotine

March 04, 2015

First and foremost, Congratulations on your new Honda and thank you so much for taking the time to let us know about your experience with us here at Hillside Honda located at 139-07 Hillside Ave, Jamaica, NY 11435! Your input is a vital role in helping make sure our sales department is the best it can be. At Hillside Honda, we pride ourselves in making sure that our customers are 100% satisfied. We are glad to hear that you are happy with your recent experience with us and that John was able to assist you with your car buying needs. If there is anything else we can further help you with, please do not hesitate to contact us. We thank you for choosing Hillside Honda and don’t forget to scroll on over to our Facebook (www.facebook.com/HillsideHonda) and Twitter- (www.twitter.com/HillsideHonda) pages for exclusive savings and coupons.

Fernando1869
3/01/2015

"Lost deal because Sales managers!!!"

Meeting with salesman Mr. Tony Mejia , very excited to lease a car for the second time with Hillside Honda through Honda Financial, everything is going well with Mr. Mejia until was time to negotiate the contract terms with the sales managers. What a horrendous experience,they were very rude, gestures will speak for themselves. Very unprofessional work ethics, not only that they ruined my day, but the salesman commission. Who do they think they are...when I asked why should I get charge twice, yes twice for vehicle destination charges, $880.00*2 = $1760.00. Their answers were don't worry is not going to be shown on the contract. What....? RED FLAG.......They basically told me take or leave it. I walked out of the dealership without a new leasing. Thanks for wasting my time.

Sales manger: Mr. Mohammed.

March 20, 2015

Thank You for contacting us regarding your experience. We are so sorry to hear that you feel that you did not have a positive experience  with us. Your satisfaction is our ultimate goal as we aim for 100% customer satisfaction. We are able and ready to work with you to help find a complete remedy for your concerns. Please be sure to contact us so we can address this issue. And again, we greatly apologize for any inconvenience caused - 718-657-7810 ext 452. Thank You

1 - 10 of 1,461 results