Hillside Honda

139-07 Hillside Ave,
Jamaica, New York 11435
Hillside Honda Info
About Hillside Honda

Welcome to Hillside Honda's website, where you can browse our entire inventory of new Honda vehicles and used cars at our Jamaica region dealership. Come visit us to test drive a vehicle, speak to one of our experts, or discuss financing options. You can also call us at our number above. Hillside Honda serves the Long Island, Queens, NYC and Brooklyn area with quality Honda cars.

About Hillside Honda

• Genuine Honda OEM Parts
1,674 Dealership Reviews
Hernandez 1966
7/25/2016

"Comfortable no pressure and honest"

I was there for prices and was offered a very exceptional price for the vehicle I wanted. They were courteous, helpful and patient with me. With all that said, they made my time there very comfortable and pleasing at the end. I highly recommend the dealership. I also recommend the salesperson Elker. Thank you

Elker

July 25, 2016

Greetings and Congrats on your new Honda! We are delighted to hear about your great experience at our dealership located at 139-07 Hillside Ave, Jamaica, NY 11435 and Elker was very helpful during your car buying process. We will be sure to pass along your kind words and thank you so much for your recommendation. We thank you for choosing Hillside Honda and don’t forget to scroll on over to our Facebook (www.facebook.com/HillsideHonda) and Twitter- (www.twitter.com/HillsideHonda) pages for exclusive savings and coupons!!

gnisanov
7/24/2016

"Good Service"

She is very helpful, showing the car explaining, test drive took time one by one with me and with my wife, I will recommend to my friends and relative

July 25, 2016

Hi There! We are so glad to hear that you had a pleasant experience with us here at Hillside Honda located at 139-07 Hillside Ave, Jamaica, NY 11435. Congratulations on your new Honda! It brings us such joy to hear that Michelle was able to assist you with your car buying needs and you are pleased with the service received. Should you have any further concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at 718-657-7810. Also, check us out on Facebook – (www.facebook.com/HillsideHonda) and Twitter- (www.twitter.com/HillsideHonda) pages for exclusive offers and updates from Hillside Honda!

Eva
7/24/2016

"Good customer sevices"

Edison Jin help us bought new poilt , he's very friendly, so next time I 'll be back to buy other car ,also let my friends know.

Edison jin

July 24, 2016

First and foremost Eva, Congratulations on your new Honda Pilot and thank you so much for taking the time to let us know about your experience with us here at Hillside Honda located at 139-07 Hillside Ave, Jamaica, NY 11435! Your input is a vital role in helping make sure our sales department is the best it can be. At Hillside Honda, we pride ourselves in making sure that our customers are 100% satisfied. We are glad to hear that you are happy with your recent experience with us and Edison was able to assist you with your car buying needs. If there is anything else we can further help you with, please do not hesitate to contact us. We thank you for choosing Hillside Honda and don’t forget to scroll on over to our Facebook (www.facebook.com/HillsideHonda) and Twitter- (www.twitter.com/HillsideHonda) pages for exclusive savings and coupons.

Ive
7/23/2016

"Excellent service"

I went to look for a used certified car and the dealer was very helpful and explain the details of the car. Excellent service great people. I would recommend people to the shop.

July 24, 2016

Hi! Thank you so much for taking the time to provide such awesome feedback regarding your experience with us here at Hillside Honda located at 139-07 Hillside Ave, Jamaica, NY 11435. We are so happy to hear that Richard was able to assist you with fulfilling your car buying needs. We thank you for trusting in us, as we know there are many dealerships to go to when on the market for a new car. Furthermore, we look forward to seeing you for your future maintenance needs! Should you have any further concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us! Also, check us out on Facebook – www.facebook.com/HillsideHonda and Twitter- www.twitter.com/HillsideHonda pages for exclusive offers and updates from Hillside Honda!

jwilli65
7/21/2016

"great spokesman for hillside honda"

I really enjoyed my experience with the trade purchase of my new Honda pilot. He was excited to assist with making this deal and giving me exactly what I asked for. I appreciate the opportunity of being assisted by one of the best. Thank you Hillside Honda and DJ for meeting my wants. Love it!!!! J, Williams

July 21, 2016

Thank you for such a superb review! Congratulations on your new Honda Pilot ! We are so grateful that you chose Hillside Honda located at 139-07 Hillside Ave, Jamaica, NY 11435 for your car buying needs and glad to hear that you’re satisfied with your visit. Feedback like yours help us to make sure that we are meeting the expectations of our customers and we are so happy that you are pleased with the service provided! Be sure to skate on over to our Facebook – www.facebook.com/HillsideHonda and Twitter- www.twitter.com/HillsideHonda pages for exclusive offers you won’t want to miss!

Tim and Jackie
7/21/2016

"Hillside Honda and EVAN MANNELLO were great."

Our experience was very pleasant and EVAN was very professional. Our time at the dealership was as expected, since they sell so many cars each week, the weekend was crowded with others picking up new cars. We did have to wait awhile to get into the finance and final paperwork gentleman to finalize all the paperwork. After the paperwork was finished EVAN took time to go over and explain all the new gadgets in the car, as we are not up-to-date on all the new things like Bluetooth and back-up cameras. Understanding that we were not that "tech- savvy", EVAN took probably extra time to explain everything until we did understood it all. We love the new Honda Accord LX, we felt we got a great deal (as they had a summer sale going on) and will definitely recommend Hillside Honda and especially EVAN to anyone that we talk to. It has only been a couple of days and already we have mentioned Hillside Honda and EVAN to 4 of our neighbors and 3 guys at work.

EVAN MANNELO exceptional

July 21, 2016

Greetings and Congrats on your new Honda Accord LX! We are delighted to hear about your great experience at our dealership located at 139-07 Hillside Ave, Jamaica, NY 11435 and Evan, Shareef were both very helpful during your car buying process. We will be sure to pass along your kind words and thank you so much for your recommendation. We thank you for choosing Hillside Honda and don’t forget to scroll on over to our Facebook (www.facebook.com/HillsideHonda) and Twitter- (www.twitter.com/HillsideHonda) pages for exclusive savings and coupons!!

Morganc223
7/20/2016

"Dennison"

The environment in this dealership is welcoming. The salesman appear energetic and ready to meet with people. I've gone to dealers where the sales people looked stressed and desperate. But at hillside everyone is ready to make a deal

July 20, 2016

Hi There! We are so glad to hear that you had a pleasant experience with us here at Hillside Honda located at 139-07 Hillside Ave, Jamaica, NY 11435. Congratulations on your new Honda! It brings us such joy to hear that Dennison was able to assist you with your car buying needs and you are pleased with the service received. Should you have any further concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at 718-657-7810. Also, check us out on Facebook – (www.facebook.com/HillsideHonda) and Twitter- (www.twitter.com/HillsideHonda) pages for exclusive offers and updates from Hillside Honda!

Bvela452
7/12/2016

"Bought my new car "

Amazon experience got approved over night with a zero down easy peasy 1,2,3. Richard my sales person was great very helpful with insurance and detailed information on the vehicles and their features. Very happy with my decision and purchase!

July 13, 2016

First and foremost, Congratulations and thank you so much for taking the time to let us know about your experience with us here at Hillside Honda located at 139-07 Hillside Ave, Jamaica, NY 11435! Your input is a vital role in helping make sure our sales department is the best it can be. At Hillside Honda, we pride ourselves in making sure that our customers are 100% satisfied. We are glad to hear that you are happy with your recent experience with us and Richard was able to assist you with your car buying needs. If there is anything else we can further help you with, please do not hesitate to contact us. We thank you for choosing Hillside Honda and don’t forget to scroll on over to our Facebook (www.facebook.com/HillsideHonda) and Twitter- (www.twitter.com/HillsideHonda) pages for exclusive savings and coupons.

Moscow1992!
7/12/2016

"Great experience "

Good service no issues so far, performed routine work which was due in schedule maintenance , received good service, friendly personnel, good experience, quality matters and was well informed of the work in progress

July 13, 2016

Hi ! Thank you so much for taking the time to provide such awesome feedback regarding your experience in our service department. We are so happy to hear that Joseph was able to assist you with fulfilling your vehicle needs. We thank you for trusting in us and look forward to seeing you for your future maintenance needs! Should you have any further concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us! Also, check us out on Facebook and Twitter pages for exclusive offers and updates from Hillside Honda!

Daveen525
7/11/2016

"Purchase"

It was long and tiresome but they got me what I wanted how I wanted it. I was very happy with my service in the end.

July 11, 2016

Daveen, Thank you for such a superb review! Congratulations on your new Honda! We are so grateful that you chose Hillside Honda located at 139-07 Hillside Ave, Jamaica, NY 11435 for your car buying needs and glad to hear that you’re satisfied with your visit. Feedback like yours help us to make sure that we are meeting the expectations of our customers and we are so happy that you are pleased with the service provided! Be sure to skate on over to our Facebook – www.facebook.com/HillsideHonda and Twitter- www.twitter.com/HillsideHonda pages for exclusive offers you won’t want to miss!

1 - 10 of 1,674 results