Hillside Honda

139-07 Hillside Ave,
Jamaica, New York 11435
Hillside Honda Info
About Hillside Honda

Welcome to Hillside Honda's website, where you can browse our entire inventory of new Honda vehicles and used cars at our Jamaica region dealership. Come visit us to test drive a vehicle, speak to one of our experts, or discuss financing options. You can also call us at our number above. Hillside Honda serves the Long Island, Queens, NYC and Brooklyn area with quality Honda cars.

About Hillside Honda

1,561 Dealership Reviews
David2713
2/13/2016

"Great experience "

The sales man was very helpful. He helped find the best price for me. He also explained the document thoroughly and what my package included. He also helped me find insurance for my car. Great customer service and was very patient and let you make your decisions

February 14, 2016

Greetings and Congrats on your new Honda! We are delighted to hear about your great experience at our dealership located at 139-07 Hillside Ave, Jamaica, NY 11435 and Richard was very helpful during your car buying process. We will be sure to pass along your kind words and thank you so much for your recommendation. We thank you for choosing Hillside Honda and don’t forget to scroll on over to our Facebook (www.facebook.com/HillsideHonda) and Twitter- (www.twitter.com/HillsideHonda) pages for exclusive savings and coupons!!

Kingjay05
2/12/2016

"My experience was Great !!!!"

I loved my overall experience & the process was very swift. Are of my needs were met & everyone was helpful. My sales man richard was great, he catered to my every need. I will recommend hillside honda to anyone

February 12, 2016

Hi! Thank you so much for taking the time to provide such awesome feedback regarding your experience with us here at Hillside Honda located at 139-07 Hillside Ave, Jamaica, NY 11435. We are so happy to hear that Richard was able to assist you with fulfilling your car buying needs. We thank you for trusting in us, as we know there are many dealerships to go to when on the market for a new car. Furthermore, we look forward to seeing you for your future maintenance needs! Should you have any further concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us! Also, check us out on Facebook – www.facebook.com/HillsideHonda and Twitter- www.twitter.com/HillsideHonda pages for exclusive offers and updates from Hillside Honda!

Strawman
2/10/2016

"A + service"

Great experience. My salesman, Rich, was excellent. Took me on a test ride, which not every dealership does. Buying process was painless. Entire staff is friendly and patient.

February 10, 2016

Hi There! We are so glad to hear that you had a pleasant experience with us here at Hillside Honda located at 139-07 Hillside Ave, Jamaica, NY 11435. Congratulations on your pre-owned Honda! It brings us such joy to hear that Richard was able to assist you with your car buying needs and you are pleased with the service received. Should you have any further concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at 718-657-7810. Also, check us out on Facebook – (www.facebook.com/HillsideHonda) and Twitter- (www.twitter.com/HillsideHonda) pages for exclusive offers and updates from Hillside Honda!

Bun_B80
2/09/2016

"Nice experience "

Very friendly and I was treated very well!????. Quality in the vehicles was very good, when I was to pick up my car I purchased they had the car ready for me on arrival

February 10, 2016

First and foremost, Congratulations on your pre-owned Honda and thank you so much for taking the time to let us know about your experience with us here at Hillside Honda located at 139-07 Hillside Ave, Jamaica, NY 11435! Your input is a vital role in helping make sure our sales department is the best it can be. At Hillside Honda, we pride ourselves in making sure that our customers are 100% satisfied. We are glad to hear that you are happy with your recent experience with us and Richard was able to assist you with your car buying needs. If there is anything else we can further help you with, please do not hesitate to contact us. We thank you for choosing Hillside Honda and don’t forget to scroll on over to our Facebook (www.facebook.com/HillsideHonda) and Twitter- (www.twitter.com/HillsideHonda) pages for exclusive savings and coupons.

Melileon08
1/22/2016

"Straight to the point and excellent."

I walked in and instantly looked for Muhammad. I was recommended to go see him and told that he and his staff would take care of my every need. I walked up to the podium and he instantly greeted me by my name! He set me up with a very nice young gentleman named Mark. Mark showed me around the two types of Accords I expressed interest in and also took me out onto a test drive. He was very professional and didn't give me the run around like usual car salesmen do. I was able to compare numbers between two cars I liked and ended up choosing to take the model they had on the showroom floor. Once I signed the paperwork my brand new 2016 Honda Accord Sport was prepped, detailed, and ready to go within the hour. I'm extremely happy with my purchase and I will be recommending people to do business at Hillside Honda. Thank you Muhammad and Mark for making the process quick and honest!

Mark

January 22, 2016

Thank you for such a superb review! Congratulations on your 2016 Honda Accord Sport! We are so grateful that you chose Hillside Honda located at 139-07 Hillside Ave, Jamaica, NY 11435 for your car buying needs and glad to hear that you’re satisfied with your visit. Feedback like yours help us to make sure that we are meeting the expectations of our customers and we are so happy that you are pleased with the service provided! Be sure to skate on over to our Facebook – www.facebook.com/HillsideHonda and Twitter- www.twitter.com/HillsideHonda pages for exclusive offers you won’t want to miss!

Johnz
1/21/2016

"Worst experience ever.."

I got rip off 2000dollars,they intall the lojack without tell me, and 5 years car replacement plan.lied to me about the month payment at beginning.....driving a new car with bad mood...., i will contact state's Attorney General office

Kenny chen

February 08, 2016

Thank You for contacting us regarding your experience. We are so sorry to hear that you feel that you did not have a positive experience with us. Your satisfaction is our ultimate goal as we aim for 100% customer satisfaction. We are able and ready to work with you to help find a complete remedy for your concerns. Please be sure to contact us so we can address this issue. And again, we greatly apologize for any inconvenience caused - 718-657-7810 ext 452. Thank You

Happy Honda Owner
1/18/2016

"Straightforward and Pleasant"

We arrived at Hillside Honda at 10 am Saturday and met with Jonathan. We told him what we were looking for and he gave us the possible options along with his recommendations and we decided on an Accord. He explained the waiting time to prep the car for us to take it the same day and offered us a seat in the lounge. We chose to go grab a bite and Jonathan recommended a good diner near by. When we got back the car was ready. Less than 3 hours start to finish, a good deal and no BS. I would definitely recommend Hillside and Jonathan to anyone looking for a new car.

January 18, 2016

Greetings and Congrats on your new Honda! We are delighted to hear about your great experience at our dealership located at 139-07 Hillside Ave, Jamaica, NY 11435 and Jonathan was very helpful during your car buying process. We will be sure to pass along your kind words and thank you so much for your recommendation. We thank you for choosing Hillside Honda and don’t forget to scroll on over to our Facebook (www.facebook.com/HillsideHonda) and Twitter- (www.twitter.com/HillsideHonda) pages for exclusive savings and coupons!!

a.sams
1/13/2016

"NEW CAR "

Darryl Jones is the best. He was very professional and gave me exactly what I wanted. It was a good experience. GO SEE HIM IF YOU WANT A NEW CAR.

January 13, 2016

Hi ! Thank you so much for taking the time to provide such awesome feedback regarding your experience with us here at Hillside Honda located at 139-07 Hillside Ave, Jamaica, NY 11435. We are so happy to hear that Darryl was able to assist you with fulfilling your car buying needs. We thank you for trusting in us, as we know there are many dealerships to go to when on the market for a new car. Furthermore, we look forward to seeing you for your future maintenance needs! Should you have any further concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us! Also, check us out on Facebook – www.facebook.com/HillsideHonda and Twitter- www.twitter.com/HillsideHonda pages for exclusive offers and updates from Hillside Honda!

Ginna03
1/11/2016

"Security "

I felt very comfortable. I went with my 1 month baby and mom. Tony welcomed us as a family he offered us something to drink and asked me why I wanted to change my car for a bigger one so I told him that Theres is a new member in my family so he offered me the CRV and talked About the features of the car until I got convinced.

January 11, 2016

Hi There Ginna! We are so glad to hear that you had a pleasant experience with us here at Hillside Honda located at 139-07 Hillside Ave, Jamaica, NY 11435. Congratulations on your new Honda! It brings us such joy to hear that Tony was able to assist you with your car buying needs and you are pleased with the service received. Should you have any further concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at 718-657-7810. Also, check us out on Facebook – (www.facebook.com/HillsideHonda) and Twitter- (www.twitter.com/HillsideHonda) pages for exclusive offers and updates from Hillside Honda!

mvs71487
1/11/2016

"excellent "

I had an excellent experience coming here.. was very happy with everything . I will gladly recommend this dealership to other people and will be coming back here

animal hugo

January 11, 2016

First and foremost, Congratulations on your pre-owned Honda and thank you so much for taking the time to let us know about your experience with us here at Hillside Honda located at 139-07 Hillside Ave, Jamaica, NY 11435! Your input is a vital role in helping make sure our sales department is the best it can be. At Hillside Honda, we pride ourselves in making sure that our customers are 100% satisfied. We are glad to hear that you are happy with your recent experience with us and Hugo was able to assist you with your car buying needs. If there is anything else we can further help you with, please do not hesitate to contact us. We thank you for choosing Hillside Honda and don’t forget to scroll on over to our Facebook (www.facebook.com/HillsideHonda) and Twitter- (www.twitter.com/HillsideHonda) pages for exclusive savings and coupons.

1 - 10 of 1,561 results