Hillside Honda

Tony Mejia

Michelle Sanchez, Sales Consultant , Hillside Honda

Michelle Sanchez

June 24, 2017

"Larry is simple wonderful, trustworthy, professional & BEST"

- Sukhen Gomes

I have wonderful experience in Hillside Honda while I purchased an used 2016 CRV Ex-L, the car I was looking for couple of month. Larry helped me find out my dream car in a shortest period of time. He suggested me to compare price and service with other Dealer, meanwhile I have checked with Paragon Honda and Plaza Honda and find the best service in Hillside Honda. I love Hillside Honda. No hidden cost, flexible financial plan, quick and accurate service, simply the BEST. Coffee is always free there, and will be free always. I would suggest before getting final decision of Honda make car, visit at list once in Hillside Honda, specially Larry to make best use of your money.

Larry Quiah

June 23, 2017

"Excellent service "

- Gurleen1300

Mr Ismail chowdhury helped us to get the vehicle on best price and interest. Thanks for getting us the best suitable vehicle. I will recommend to all my friends and relatives. Thanks once again 🙏🏻

Ismail Chowdhury

June 22, 2017

"Edwin was so professional and helpful great experience "

- Jessicabruno

Edwin was such a great help. I'm so happy with my new car. I would definitely recommend this dealership and Edwin to all my family and friends. He was on point and very polite. He was so helpful I told him what I wanted and my budget and he helped me get the perfect car. Thanks you so much for your help and patience. Edwin you are appreciated !!

Edwin Luzon