Hillside Honda

Hillside Honda

Call
Hillside Honda Info
About Hillside Honda

Welcome to Hillside Honda's website, where you can browse our entire inventory of new Honda vehicles and used cars at our Jamaica region dealership. Come visit us to test drive a vehicle, speak to one of our experts, or discuss financing options. You can also call us at our number above. Hillside Honda serves the Long Island, Queens, NYC and Brooklyn area with quality Honda cars.

About Hillside Honda

• Honda Loyalty Program
  • Genuine Honda OEM Parts
thatguy18

"they took care of me"

Great job until we went and ran numbers. This is because the finance guy had picked out whathe thought was the best without even asking. Other than that great dealership. Kerrick was my salesman, great guy.

kerrick whyte

Vicarias77

"Great service"

Peter was great in helping with my purchase of a pre-owned Honda Pilot. He was patient and kept me updated on the process of my deal. He did not rush me into making a decision, and worked well with me in clearing certain detail about my deal. I recommend Peter Mills and Hillside Honda

Mmtz34

"Good Dealership "

I had a great experience. It was smooth and easy. I would recommend the dealership and their staff to take care of anyone looking into getting a new Honda

Accord22

"Good investment "

I visited the dealership to purchase my new Honda accord. It was a pleasant experience. Mario was great and very polite. I feel that this was a great investment and will continue to visit Hillside Honda for all of my purchases, my family's and friends. Already recommended the dealership

Honda1234567
12/16/2014

"Good Experience"

Everything was fast, easy, and quality. I went to a bunch of dealers but had the easiest time finding a car I liked and worked for my budget at Hillside.

December 19, 2014

Hi! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience! I am happy to hear that you are pleased with the service and our staff was able to assist you with your car buying needs. We would like to thank you for choosing Hillside Honda as we know there are many places to go when on the market for a new car. Thank You for your recommendation, your business is truly appreciated! We look forward to seeing you for your first service maintenance.

sheryldean
12/09/2014

"My experience at the dealership was very good Honda Accord "

Mr. Syed Shah was very helpful answer every question I asked regarding the car. I would recommend Mr Shah to friends and family. He very knowledgeable with all the car in show room.

December 10, 2014

Greetings! Thank you so much for your 5-star rating and taking the time to share your experience! I am happy to hear that you were pleased with the service and that Syed was able to assist you with your car buying needs. We would like to thank you for choosing Hillside Honda as we know there are many places to go when on the market for a new car. Thank You for your recommendation, your business is truly appreciated! We look forward to seeing you for your first service maintenance.

bigjay83
12/06/2014

"Pre-Owned CR-V"

I recently purchase a Pre own Honda CR-V. I did all my research had a price range set for my self and im happy to say that the customer service from the sale man Jaime at hillside honda pre owned was great very helpful in answering all my questions put me into CR-V in my price range that I am very pleased with also the Mike from management was a very helpful as i a had few more questions before i sealed the deal. I recommend Hillside honda pre owned to anyone interested in a Pre Owned Honda...

December 08, 2014

Hi! Congrats on your CRV. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience! I am happy to hear that you were pleased with the service and that Jaime was able to assist you with your car buying needs. We would like to thank you for choosing Hillside Honda as we know there are many places to go when on the market for a new car. We look forward to seeing you for your first service maintenance.

michmich92
12/06/2014

"Great."

Extremely happy with this purchase and the service provided. Everything was seamless and I would definitely recommend. Went only to this one and was confident I did not need to go anywhere else.

Mark Whaite

December 06, 2014

Hello! Thank You for taking the time to share your car buying experience. We are thrilled to hear that Mark was of great assistance. Please let us know if we can further help you with anything else and we look forward to seeing you for your first service maintenance!

lidlo67
11/30/2014

"New Car"

I visited the dealership to see what sales were out there for the up coming holidays, I wasn't sure about buying the vehicle, but with the help I received from Bakht I decided to take advantage of the great offer they gave me and bought the car. I made the deal and picked up my vehicle the next day. Bakht took care of insurance and all the paper work. Im glad I visited the dealership and recommend other people to visit as well.

Bakht

December 03, 2014

Hi There! We are so glad to hear that you had a pleasant experience with us here at Hillside Honda. It brings us such joy to hear that Bakht was able to assist you with your car buying needs and you are pleased with the service received. Should you have any further concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us! Also, check us out on Facebook and Twitter pages for exclusive offers and updates from Hillside Honda!

Dlpet1
11/20/2014

"Unexpected Purchase "

I went to Hillside Honda with the intentions of looking into more information on the CRV, never did I expect to walk out of the dealership with a new car. Syed is a great sales person, one of the best ones in the dealership. He was cordial and helpful. I recommend everyone to go see him when you visit Hillside Honda

November 22, 2014

Hi! Thank you so much for taking the time to provide such awesome feedback regarding your experience in with us here at Hillside Honda. We are so happy to hear that Syed was able to assist you with fulfilling your car buying needs. We thank you for trusting in us, as we know there are many dealerships to go to when on the market for a new car. Furthermore, we look forward to seeing you for your future maintenance needs! Should you have any further concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us! Also, check us out on Facebook and Twitter pages for exclusive offers and updates from Hillside Honda!

Reviews of Mario Polanco