Homer Skelton Ford of Millington

Accessory Sales

May 10, 2017

"UNSAT"

- kinderseal

I brought my 97 Expedition in for 2nd heater core replacement. Vehicle was left dirty and broken trim pieces and dash lights. The work was adequate but the aftermath was poor.

Carl Schotter

December 06, 2016

"Poor service"

- trex

I took my F-150 in for oil change, (on a Saturday) and had wait waited 3 hours for the service. Very long time to wait just for an oil change. While I was there, I asked about the vehicle warranty on a problem I was having with the door buzzer. I have the extended warranty and just needed to know if this part was covered. I was told that I would be charged $100 for them just to look at it. Really , Then what good is the warranty, no good I tell you. I also asked about the recall on the F-150, and I was told it was not a mandatory recall on the vacuum pump for the brake assist. Only to bring it back when the pump fails. This is not right. What happens when it does fail and I get in a accident because of it is the Ford dealership going to pay for it then. I don't think so. I was happy with Ford up to about a year ago. Now I can't wait to get this truck paid off and go to another manufacture, I'm thinking real hard about trading it in right now, for a Dodge or Chevy.

Do not remember, Service was done on a Saturday

August 21, 2016

"Excellent service. Will go that extra mile for your business"

- kennyg

I can't say enough about my experience with Homer Skelton Ford of Millington. A award winning team. If your looking for a car,then look no further. Cudos to the staff of this dealership.

Curt Graham