Honda of Burleson

Internet Sales Manager

January 20, 2017

"Black Pilot"

- black honda

We were looking for a new car and got a great deal at Burleson Honda. Great car and great experience in picking out the right model and the purchase process.

January 18, 2017

"Pleased, all went well."

- carol

Was there for oil change. Oil change and tire rotation was done in a timely manner. Only thing I have noticed, as I have used Honda of Burleson for over two years, is that those washing my car are pretty inconsistent with what they do. Sometimes the front window is cleaned both inside and outside, which I appreciate. Some times the dash is wiped off, other times it is not. This most recent service, the front floor carpet was not cleaned, only the mats shaken.

January 18, 2017

"Regular maintenance on a busy Saturday."

- Maz76

Even though the service department was backed up they gave me a realistic estimate of how long it was going to take. They texted me within a few minutes and let me know the status of my service. They also updated me when I requested it.

• Peace of Mind Promise: