Honda of Burleson

Assistant Service Manager

March 23, 2017

"Very good service"

- Tom W

We received very good and timely service, Donald was extremely helpful and kept us informed. Overall, a good experience. The price was quite reasonable as compared to other dealerships.

March 22, 2017

"Excellent "

- CarruthC1

Don was friendly and explained what types of service my car needed. He made sure to let me know if there anything else additional that needed attention before it was done. He kindly was there when I checked out and went over my report card of my card. Very professional.

March 21, 2017

"Repeat Customer"

- Brent Covey

I purchased a new 2016 Honda Civic from Honda of Burleson last year. I was drawn to the dealership through the internet sales department and the pricing. The purchase was quick and straight forward. After putting over 20k on my first purchase I stopped in to see if I could make a fair trade into a 2017 Honda Civic. I worked with Paul Lane and let him know what it would take to make the deal. I was offered a better than average trade value on my car and and a reasonable price on the new one. The finance department was also professional and very quick. I have purchased new and used vehicles dozens of times from dealerships. This is the first time I have ever been a repeat customer. Chances are good that I will be back for the next deal.

• Peace of Mind Promise: