Honda of Burleson

632 N. Burleson Blvd.,
Burleson, Texas 76028
Honda of Burleson Info
About Honda of Burleson

Welcome to Honda of Burleson. We’re redefining the Honda dealership with everything from an extensive new and pre-owned selection and state-of-the-art service bays to a comfortable customer lounge with a wide range of impressive amenities. And we’re redefining the Honda ownership experience with our Peace of Mind Promise, featuring low-pressure sales, access to the exact car you want, a Lifetime Powertrain Warranty, a 150-point inspection on all Certified Pre-Owned Hondas and more. Plus, you’ll find it conveniently located just 15 minutes from downtown Fort Worth. It all goes into making Honda of Burleson a dealership experience worth talking about. Dedicated to our community and the environment. At Honda of Burleson, we know the importance of helping our community and environment to thrive. That’s why we built our dealership from the ground up to be LEED certified—an internationally recognized green building certification system. As part of our certification, we’ve incorporated numerous sustainable features into Honda of Burleson, including: - Technologies that reduce energy consumption by 17.5% overall - LEED-approved ground surfaces to reduce heat island effect - A car wash water reclamation system to reduce water consumption - Additional water-conserving practices that should reduce consumption by 30% - Recycling of office paper, scrap tires, scrap metal and other waste materials - Motion detector light switches in storage rooms, customer restrooms and most offices - Energy-saving compact fluorescent light bulbs

About Honda of Burleson

• Peace of Mind Promise:
  • --- Lifetime Powertrain Warranty
  • --- ResistAll interior and exterior protection
  • Rental Car Assistance
KW
4/28/2016

"Amazing Experience!!"

Being a young first time buyer is not an experience I was looking forward to. My husband and I had been visiting dealerships over the last 6 months looking for a place that wouldn't try to take advantage of our age and inexperience. We FINALLY found it at Honda of Burleson. I would recommend this dealership to anyone! Paul Lane is the man to see! He was upfront and honest with us from the beginning. Before we decided to make the hour drive to Burleson, Paul walked me through everything I needed to know. When we got there he made us feel at ease about all of our decisions. He wasn't pushy like most car salesman and he shot straight with us the whole time. He even gave my husband a few marriage tips!! I ended up leaving with a gently used 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee at an unbeatable price! Go check them out for yourself. Ask for Paul!

Quentin Coleman
4/27/2016

"Best experience I've ever had!!!"

Based on my credit score and not being sure if it was enough to purchase a new vehicle from Honda of Burleson. I decided to shop around and speak to Chris Swager my salesman who was very generous and not pushy like the typically sales person who tries to just make a sale. He sat down with me to let me know what my options were and even called me letting me know what he could do for me while I was still just thinking about the purchase. However, when everything was said and done I drove away in a brand new 2015 Honda Accord for my wife and was so impressed with his work ethic and the car. I decided to trade in my 2003 G35, but was skeptical of being able to get another vehicle since I just purchased one. Once again Chris worked his magic and I was able to get another vehicle from him, which was my very first brand new car. I would highly recommend Chris and let him work out your worries cause he definitely knows what he is doing and he can get you into the car of your dreams just like he got me into mine.

April 27, 2016

Quentin, thanks for sharing your experience with us! We're thrilled to hear Chris took great care of you and helped you drive away happy in your new vehicles. We sincerely appreciate your recommendation and look forward to seeing you in the future.

mrjddiaz

"It was too easy...."

we had the opportunity to work with Chris swag at Honda of Burleson. I was not looking forward to it, I previously worked in car sales and oh my I know the hassle/back and forth game that can be played. Well Mr. Swag himself delivered an excellent buying experience for my wife and I. We enjoyed purchasing a preowned Toyota Camara, thanks Chris. JD Diaz

April 27, 2016

Thanks for sharing your review with us, JD! We're glad to hear that Chris provided an excellent experience for you and your wife. We look forward to assisting you again in the future.

JDIZZLE
4/27/2016

"A Dealership You Can Trust"

There aren't many of these dealerships left in this business, however Honda of Burleson stands out above the rest. I've purchased several vehicles from Honda of Burleso, new and pre owned, and have referred countless number of my friends and family who have done the same. The integrity Victor Bernal's team shows before, during and after the sale, is a character rarely seen anymore in the car business. Chris Swager and Victor Bernal are the reason that I will continue to business with them, and continue to refer my friends and family to them. The sales experience Chris Swager provides is more than just a transaction; It's a relationship you can count on!

April 27, 2016

Thanks for sharing your review with us! We're glad to hear Victor and our team provided great service during your visit. We appreciate your recommendation and look forward to seeing you again!

jdeaso
4/13/2016

"A+ Experience"

Brandon was professional, a great communicator, and provided an amazing buying experience. My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed our visit at Honda of Burleson - beautiful facility, friendly staff, and great choice of inventory. We will definitely come back.

April 14, 2016

Thank you for your review! It's great to hear Brandon was professional and made your experience a positive one. We appreciate your kind words and look forward to seeing you again!

badelstein
4/13/2016

"So quick and simple!"

I am young and female and car shopping completely stresses me out. I totaled my car and had no choice, so I got online to inquire about several cars at several dealerships. Brandon immediately responded in an email with the information that I'd requested. When I asked him to tweak a few things based on what I wanted, he did without question. He didn't play games or try and confuse me in any way, which I so appreciated. Once I got into the dealership I met with his partner Ernesto who was absolutely fabulous as well. He showed me the exact car that I wanted and answered any questions that I had. Between the two of them, and TJ Brewington who crunched numbers for me, not only did I buy my Honda CR-V from them, my family ended up getting my mother one too. The men at this dealership are great- they make the process quick and painless!

April 13, 2016

Thank you for your review! It's wonderful to hear our staff took great care of you and your family during your purchases. We sincerely appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you again.

ChadandRachelBaker
4/09/2016

"Deceptive Sales Practices"

Contrary to my original review I am now returning two years later to report that I can not sell or trade in the vehicle I purchased. We purchased a "certified used" Accord 2012 model. We were informed of one crash reported by car fax with minimal damage and repairs. We are now looking to upgrade to a larger vehicle and are learning that the vehicle was involved in two crashes prior to our purchase of the vehicle. Dealerships we are now attempting to do business with are finding evidence of frame/structural damage and repair as well as two collisions with moderate damage/repair. We are not being offered anymore than $7k for a car that should be worth $13-$14k. To treat a person and their family like this is unthinkable and beyond disgusting. In doing vehicle research with local dealerships near this one, we are hearing that other customers are having similar issues as us.

April 11, 2016

ChadandRachelBaker, Thank you for your feedback. It is very disheartening to learn of things that weren't disclosed in the time of sale. For this reason, we strive for a standard of honesty, transparency, and loyalty. We realize the relationship with the customer goes far beyond the day of the sale. Please reach out if you'd like to discuss this further. Victor Bernal, General Manager, vbernal@hondaofburleson.com

April 09, 2016

I am sorry to hear about this. I will have my manager contact you immediately.

LT
4/05/2016

"Nice Folks"

Our family has now bought four Honda's in a row from Paul Lane. I keep his number in my cell and when we need a car he is the guy I call. Paul has always been professional and helpful. We have used Honda of Burleson for our car maintainance for some time now and the employees are always eager to help and friendly. Mr. Helton and Ms.Holmes in particular have been very helpful. Overall great experiences

Tony Helton

April 06, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to leave an excellent review and recommendation! It is a pleasure to hear a returning customer, such as yourself, continues to have an excellent experience with our team. We will be sure to pass along your kind words to Paul. Thank you for your business and hope to see you again in the future.

Sbaker
3/28/2016

"Customer Service"

I took my daughters car in this past Friday for oil change and tire rotations. The customer service I recieved as soon as I drove up was by far the best. They make you feel welcomed every time. A special thank you to Jim Orta and Ralph Labault for making my visit there a pleasure. Hands down the best dealership in Burleson!!! Sonia Baker

March 29, 2016

Thank you for sharing your review, Sonia! Your kind words mean a great deal to us here at the dealership. We'll be more than happy to assist you again in the future.

kirkkoehlertx
3/28/2016

"Honda of Burleson ROCKS!"

I just purchased my 4th new Honda from HOB. Three of my purchases were with TJ Brewington when he was ins sales prior to moving up into the finance dept. He is simply a great guy and straight shooter with no hassle pricing and exceptional service. And with my 4th recent purchase I had the privilege to meet Fernando (FERN) Salas my new sales rep. who replicated the same great service as I have always received. He is personable, respectful, patient and upfront and that is why I keep going back to HOB and referring friends to them. I highly suggest you stop by and say hi to FERN on your next purchase. Best Regards, Kirk Koehler

March 28, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to leave a wonderful review! It is a pleasure to hear a returning customer, such as yourself continue to have another excellent experience with our team. They will be happy to hear your kind words .We greatly appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviews of Chris Swager