Honda of Burleson

Joey Zana

November 18, 2016

"Great Customer Service"

- Adubstyle81

We had been shopping for a car for few weeks and drove about 45 minutes from NW Fort Worth to look at a car we were interested in early in the evening. The car looked better in person than we expected. Paul was very friendly, helpful and informative. Of course we tried to get a lower price and the dealer was able to help out a little even though the car was already a great deal. We ended up going home to sleep on the decision and ended up buying the car the next morning. It was Paul's day off but he came in anyway to help us through the process. I usually get buyers remorse over everything but I feel great about this purchase, very glad I went to Burleson and lucky I was able to work with Paul.

November 13, 2016

"A+ excellent dealership"

- Beths New Pilot

This is truly the way a car buying experience is supposed to be. Gabriel has an honest, friendly approach that makes the shopping to buying experience a great one. Gabriel was knowledgeable about the vehicle we where looking for and had the patience to let us make the decision to what was right for us. He treated us fairly the way dealers used to be. I would highly recommend anybody interested in looking for a new car to spend some time at Honda of Burleson and ask for Gabriel. Thank you from the Bogard family.

November 13, 2016

"Wonderful customer service"

- Mollie

Paul Lane was an excellent source of information when purchasing my new car! He did not act like a typical "car salesman" and instead was cordial, professional, and very kind. I would definitely recommend him and Honda of Burleson to others moving forward.

• Peace of Mind Promise: