Honda of Burleson

632 N. Burleson Blvd.,
Burleson, Texas 76028
Honda of Burleson Info
About Honda of Burleson

Welcome to Honda of Burleson. We’re redefining the Honda dealership with everything from an extensive new and pre-owned selection and state-of-the-art service bays to a comfortable customer lounge with a wide range of impressive amenities. And we’re redefining the Honda ownership experience with our Peace of Mind Promise, featuring low-pressure sales, access to the exact car you want, a Lifetime Powertrain Warranty, a 150-point inspection on all Certified Pre-Owned Hondas and more. Plus, you’ll find it conveniently located just 15 minutes from downtown Fort Worth. It all goes into making Honda of Burleson a dealership experience worth talking about. Dedicated to our community and the environment. At Honda of Burleson, we know the importance of helping our community and environment to thrive. That’s why we built our dealership from the ground up to be LEED certified—an internationally recognized green building certification system. As part of our certification, we’ve incorporated numerous sustainable features into Honda of Burleson, including: - Technologies that reduce energy consumption by 17.5% overall - LEED-approved ground surfaces to reduce heat island effect - A car wash water reclamation system to reduce water consumption - Additional water-conserving practices that should reduce consumption by 30% - Recycling of office paper, scrap tires, scrap metal and other waste materials - Motion detector light switches in storage rooms, customer restrooms and most offices - Energy-saving compact fluorescent light bulbs

About Honda of Burleson

• Peace of Mind Promise:
  • --- Lifetime Powertrain Warranty
  • --- ResistAll interior and exterior protection
  • Rental Car Assistance
Larrybgood
6/30/2015

"Service"

Just wanted to share extreme approval of the service provided by al and the rest of the service dept. team ! Thanks!always a pleasure seeing al!

TLee

"Great Service"

Jennifer Dunson is always helpful and she always takes great care of me. She is very knowledgable and always friendly. I'll definately be back.

Debra

"Awesome service. "

I recently had my Honda worked on here and had remarkable service. Jennifer Dunson was very helpful and professional and explained every thing to me thoroughly. I will come here again for service. A+ Thank you.

Terry
6/29/2015

"Best Customer Service Around"

Any time I have had issues J.D. has made sure to take care of them as soon as possible... Always willing to go the extra mile to make sure I'm satisfied.

marksclebtx
6/26/2015

"outstanding service"

Brought my Pilot in for factory recalls and recieved over whelming service from all personnel within the service department. Cory Lynn was outstanding in explaining what needed to be completed and explained other items which needed attention. I would highly recommend Honda of Burleson to anyone needing service on their Honda vehicles.

Jirvin
6/19/2015

"NO HAGGLE!"

NO HAGGLE, NO HAGGLE, NO HAGGLE!!! Chris was extremely professional & took care of me WITHOUT being pushy, salesy, ect. He, along with Honda of Burelson earned my respect & business.

Sarahy
6/15/2015

"Great Experience!"

I had a no hassle buying experience. Brandon was upfront about the vehicle. There was no pressure to buy upgrades. I got exactly what I wanted and didn't have to spend the whole day there. I definitely would buy from there again!

Nombrana5
6/14/2015

"Above and Beyond "

The staff at HOB is wonderful! I was greeted when I waked in and immediately helped. I had the pleasure of working with Chris Swager. He was able to provide the opportunity for me to purchase a brand new vehicle (first one!) and would not stop until the deal was complete. I will most defiantly recommend him and HOB to my friends.

Clairebug99
6/13/2015

"Top notch place "

Car dealerships are a dime a dozen and most are clones. What sets this place apart is Christoher Swager. He is not the typical salesman, in fact he does not "sell" like most do. His honor, character and honesty comes thru without even saying a word. He works tirelessly to help not only my family but many others.

Review for Chris Swager
6/11/2015

"Review of the sales person with worked with - Chris Swager"

Chris Swager was the most helpful sales person I have ever worked with. We were on a budget but really needed a car. He worked very hard and was so patient! I never felt rushed and always felt like he was working to help me accomplish my goal. He is so honest and does not pressure. Everything was handled exactly like I would have wanted if I had been able to order ideal service. D. Dominguez

Reviews of Chris Swager