Honda of Burleson

Honda of Burleson
Call
Honda of Burleson Info
About Honda of Burleson

Welcome to Honda of Burleson. We’re redefining the Honda dealership with everything from an extensive new and pre-owned selection and state-of-the-art service bays to a comfortable customer lounge with a wide range of impressive amenities. And we’re redefining the Honda ownership experience with our Peace of Mind Promise, featuring low-pressure sales, access to the exact car you want, a Lifetime Powertrain Warranty, a 150-point inspection on all Certified Pre-Owned Hondas and more. Plus, you’ll find it conveniently located just 15 minutes from downtown Fort Worth. It all goes into making Honda of Burleson a dealership experience worth talking about. Dedicated to our community and the environment. At Honda of Burleson, we know the importance of helping our community and environment to thrive. That’s why we built our dealership from the ground up to be LEED certified—an internationally recognized green building certification system. As part of our certification, we’ve incorporated numerous sustainable features into Honda of Burleson, including: - Technologies that reduce energy consumption by 17.5% overall - LEED-approved ground surfaces to reduce heat island effect - A car wash water reclamation system to reduce water consumption - Additional water-conserving practices that should reduce consumption by 30% - Recycling of office paper, scrap tires, scrap metal and other waste materials - Motion detector light switches in storage rooms, customer restrooms and most offices - Energy-saving compact fluorescent light bulbs

About Honda of Burleson

• Peace of Mind Promise:
  • --- Lifetime Powertrain Warranty
  • --- ResistAll interior and exterior protection
  • Rental Car Assistance

"Paul was super nice and followed thru with his word. "

I will recommend this dealership and my salesman Paul Lane to all my friends looking for a new or used car. Keep up the GREAT work!!

"AMAZED ON HOW EASY IT WAS!!!!!1"

This gentleman went above and beyond, he came to my house to pick me up on his day off to help me purchase my Honda!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS DEALERSHIP!!

"exceptional service"

Staff went above and beyond to make sure we had a great experience even after we drove off with the car. I trust that honda of burleson has the best interest in their customers. Overall I will definitely purchase another car from this dealer and in the meantime refer anyone I know.

"Great car buying experience"

I was shopping for a pre-owned vehicle and stopped into Honda of Burleson. I was helped by Carl Rathburn. He was a great salesperson. He helped me find the perfect car for my budget and needs. I would recommend Honda of Burleson and Carl Rathburn to all my friends and family members. Carl was a laid back and non pressure sales person. I love my new car and will return to Honda of Burleson for all my future purchases exclusively from Carl Rathburn.

"Above and Beyond"

My wife and I have purchased two cars now from Honda of Burleson. What keeps us going back is the great value we find there, the customer service, and the way they go above and beyond to ensure we are satisfied. The last car we bought was a pre-owned and needed just a spot of body work to fix some dings in the door. Our salesperson, Carl Rathburn, arranged for the work to be done quickly. He picked the car up from my place of work and delivered it again to me when the work was done, all in the same day. The quality of the work done was excellent and I can't even see where the dings were now. Carl is always very helpful and his friendly demeanor makes every experience a pleasant one. At this point, I could not think of where else I would shop should we buy again. All in all a great place to buy a car. I recommend Honda of Burleson, Texas and Carl Rathburn. Phil and Sherry Fort Worth, Texas

"Great customer Service"

I want to give a personal thank you to the sales manager, Chris Wilson for his time and effort in helping us with our car purchase. David Tinsley, our salesman was extremely helpful. When I first arrived, the experience was questionable and I left without making a purchase. Chris called me back 2 days later and has not stopped working his hardest to help my family find the vehicle we are looking for. Chris has gone above and beyond to make sure we are satisfied customers. He even sent his team out to find the perfect vehicle for us. I have had dealers in the past who have said they would keep an eye out, but I have never had a dealer find a car for me. Between David's service and the length at which Chris has gone to help, I can tell you I will be buying my vehicles from Honda of Burleson going forward. Honda do Burleson has great prices, extremely competitive, a warranty that can't be beat, and a staff that will do everything they can to make you feel like you are the only customer they have. That is rare these days. I am extremely satisfied with the service and experience I have had in working with Honda of Burleson. Thank you Chris and David for your outstanding service and making everything right. Well beyond my expectations, thank you!!!!

"Professionalism and Respect"

TJ was so awesome. I hadn't purchased a car in 13 years and was very reluctant but he held my hand through the entire process. This young man is a prime example of what our young men today should stand for. He is truly a great guy!

"Purchasing used vehicle for our son."

We received great customer service and salesmanship from the staff at Honda of Burleson. Eddie Urbina was excellent in listening to our requirements and found our son a great car at a great price. We are very happy and highly recommend Honda of Burleson.

"Great service"

The salesman were very knowledgeable, professional, and friendly. I would recommend Honda of Burleson to everyone! I love my car! I will for sure be returning for all my future car needs.

"Great service"

We came in not sure if Honda was for us and looking for a good used car. We were met by a salesman that explained the difference between Honda and the competition. It was easy for us to make the decision to buy a new Honda before we left and shopped anywhere else. It was very quick and painless and the service was the best we have ever experienced buying a car. We will never shop anywhere else! Thanks Honda of Burleson!

Dean Smith