Honda of Burleson

632 N. Burleson Blvd.,
Burleson, Texas 76028
Honda of Burleson Info
About Honda of Burleson

Welcome to Honda of Burleson. We’re redefining the Honda dealership with everything from an extensive new and pre-owned selection and state-of-the-art service bays to a comfortable customer lounge with a wide range of impressive amenities. And we’re redefining the Honda ownership experience with our Peace of Mind Promise, featuring low-pressure sales, access to the exact car you want, a Lifetime Powertrain Warranty, a 150-point inspection on all Certified Pre-Owned Hondas and more. Plus, you’ll find it conveniently located just 15 minutes from downtown Fort Worth. It all goes into making Honda of Burleson a dealership experience worth talking about. Dedicated to our community and the environment. At Honda of Burleson, we know the importance of helping our community and environment to thrive. That’s why we built our dealership from the ground up to be LEED certified—an internationally recognized green building certification system. As part of our certification, we’ve incorporated numerous sustainable features into Honda of Burleson, including: - Technologies that reduce energy consumption by 17.5% overall - LEED-approved ground surfaces to reduce heat island effect - A car wash water reclamation system to reduce water consumption - Additional water-conserving practices that should reduce consumption by 30% - Recycling of office paper, scrap tires, scrap metal and other waste materials - Motion detector light switches in storage rooms, customer restrooms and most offices - Energy-saving compact fluorescent light bulbs

About Honda of Burleson

• Peace of Mind Promise:
  • --- Lifetime Powertrain Warranty
  • --- ResistAll interior and exterior protection
  • Rental Car Assistance
Chrispryor01
8/31/2015

"Best dealership in DFW"

This is the best dealership around... They care. they make you feel at home, they work with you, they are very professional. I have bought cars from 2 other dealerships... but this dealership was simply the best. I might add... the employees are simply awesome. Victor, Carl, Rowdy, Chris, just to name a few. So if you want to buy a new or used car... this is your place.. You wont regret it.

jason atkins
8/30/2015

"No pressure and great car buying advice"

My wife and I were looking for a minivan and had a great car buying experience at Honda of Burleson. The salesperson, Taylor Henderson, was very professional throughout the process and we also dealt with the GM, Victor Bernal, during the process. He was very knowledgeable and really sat down with us to explain the best options in our new purchase. I would highly recommend this dealership and Taylor and Victor.

Nysie5
8/26/2015

"Yolo!"

Thanks Kevin and TJ. TJ has always taken care of me, and Kevin is amazing as well. I hope to keep working with you guys for years to come.

Ryujiin87
8/26/2015

"Great Car, great service! "

I had never bought a car from an actual brand dealership before, and had heard that it was a pain. After buying from Honda of Burleson with Paul and Tj, I couldn't be more satisfied with the service and car buying process. I highly recommend this dealership!

Shelby Walker
8/25/2015

"What an awesome dealership."

What an awesome dealership. It was spacious, clean, and non-threatening. I was very impressed. They've made a lifelong customer. Chris Swager is a fantastic salesman. He was professional, trustworthy, and helpful. You will be very pleased if you work with Chris Swager. I highly recommend doing business with this dealership

tboyd4084
8/25/2015

"awesome service. "

Ralph in service always goes out of his way when I bring in my car. Friendly, prompt and addresses all concerns quickly. Highly recommend you ask for Ralph.

Tammra M
8/24/2015

"Great experience!!!!"

I cannot brag enough about the experience I had at this dealership. I had set out that day to check out and test drive a couple cars, not really dead set on buying something immediately. It was my first time purchasing a vehicle, as my first car was given to me. First I went to the Nissan dealership down the road and had a terrible experience. The floor manager couldn't seem to understand that I wanted to look around and try a few cars out since I have only ever driven a truck. He got very rude and offended I wouldn't but his car. So by the time I got to Honda I felt very discouraged and was dreading getting out to walk around because I expected another vulture to come pester me. I could not have been more wrong. I was immediately greeted by Chris, who was extremely upbeat and friendly.I wound up test driving the 2015 Honda Civic and fell in love. I didn't think there was any way I could afford a new car as a college student, but man did we try!!! Chris worked so hard to get the payments worked out for me. He was extremely honest and forward about my options giving his personal testimony on leasing and such. Unfortunately, I just couldnt quite make the payments since I really had no wiggle room in my budget, but they did get extremely close. Later that night though Chris messaged me, with options of slightly used cars that he thought we could make work. We kept in touch throughout the week until I could come in again and look. When I came in Saturday morning he kept his promise that I would leave with a car that day. He had the perfect car ready for me when I came in. The exact same as the new one, just a year old and VERY lightly used. I could not be happier! I got an amazing deal. My friend who went somewhere else got the same car but 2 years older, and still has higher payments than I do. I dealt a little with Rowdy who was very polite, and TJ helped me back in finance. He was also very friendly and I never felt pressured into something I wasn't comfortable with. Everyone I ran in to at this dealership was so nice, and not at all like what you dread when coming in to buy a car. Chris has continued to check on me and make sure I was happy and offer to help if I needed any assistance like with figuring out my Bluetooth set up or anything. This was a perfect first experience buying a car. I would definitely come back and I'll recommend them to anyone I know!

Yenoham10
8/22/2015

"Our new GO TO Honda Dealership!"

We have been LOYAL Honda owners for over 30 years. After moving to the Metoplex, we found a huge variation between dealerships and their ideas of providing value to customers. Everything from being charged for Lo-Jac as a dealer installed mandatory option to having to negotiate the free factory included floor mats kept us focused on one dealership. Fortunately that dealership has been taken over by Berkshire Hathaway and that led us to Honda of Burleson. The people there are tremendously customer focused, politely asking the simple: "How may I help you?" and "What else can we do for you?" Their knowledge of the vehicles and clear commitment to making the customer happy and committed to returning is exceptional. Special Kudos to our sales Person, Lisa DeMay, infectious in her cheerfulness, relentless in her pursuit of the vehicle we wanted but was not in their inventory, thoughtful in her follow through and clearly interested in our repeat business and not just this sale. We are convinced the extra few miles to Burleson were well worth it and will tell our friends to make the drive as well.

Lisa DeMay

mgrizz23
8/22/2015

"Fantastic Dealership!!!"

Buying a car is always to stressful and I don't look forward to it. WELL NOT ANYMORE!!!!! I just purchased a Honda Hybrid from Honda of Burleson and I felt like I was home. Eveything form the moment I walked in the door was great. Carl Rathburn helped me find the perfect car!! The dealership is beautiful and everyone was friendly and not "pushy" I was so impressed that I am going back in October to purchase another car for my daughter. Thank you for such a wonderful, stress free experience.

dudgh2739
8/21/2015

"Awesome dealership, Great experience!"

I purchased a Honda Odyssey from Chris Swager a few days ago. It was the best car purchase experience ever! He is so kind and nice, and he always tried satisfying my need and contentment. There is no pressure to induce me to buy a car, however, there are kind explanation and recommendation and suggestion. So, it was a great help for me to make a decision. I highly recommend the Honda of Burleson, especially Chris Swager! Thank you again. I miss his lovely smile.

Reviews of Chris Swager