Honda of Burleson

632 N. Burleson Blvd.,
Burleson, Texas 76028
Honda of Burleson Info
About Honda of Burleson

Welcome to Honda of Burleson. We’re redefining the Honda dealership with everything from an extensive new and pre-owned selection and state-of-the-art service bays to a comfortable customer lounge with a wide range of impressive amenities. And we’re redefining the Honda ownership experience with our Peace of Mind Promise, featuring low-pressure sales, access to the exact car you want, a Lifetime Powertrain Warranty, a 150-point inspection on all Certified Pre-Owned Hondas and more. Plus, you’ll find it conveniently located just 15 minutes from downtown Fort Worth. It all goes into making Honda of Burleson a dealership experience worth talking about. Dedicated to our community and the environment. At Honda of Burleson, we know the importance of helping our community and environment to thrive. That’s why we built our dealership from the ground up to be LEED certified—an internationally recognized green building certification system. As part of our certification, we’ve incorporated numerous sustainable features into Honda of Burleson, including: - Technologies that reduce energy consumption by 17.5% overall - LEED-approved ground surfaces to reduce heat island effect - A car wash water reclamation system to reduce water consumption - Additional water-conserving practices that should reduce consumption by 30% - Recycling of office paper, scrap tires, scrap metal and other waste materials - Motion detector light switches in storage rooms, customer restrooms and most offices - Energy-saving compact fluorescent light bulbs

About Honda of Burleson

• Peace of Mind Promise:
  • --- Lifetime Powertrain Warranty
  • --- ResistAll interior and exterior protection
  • Rental Car Assistance
Rharryjr
5/19/2015

"Great Customer Service "

Honda of Burleson worked with us for several hours to get the right deal. We really appreciate the hard work. They saved us a lot of headache by having one person sell us two vehicles, one used and one new. It was great that we didn't t have to work with several people to get us taken care of.

TexasTurtle15
5/19/2015

"???????? This Dealership ????????"

They are a fantastic dealership. Second car with them. Will only by my Honda's from them. Highly recommend. Treat you with respect! Will continue to use.

Lisa Hindafit2015
5/14/2015

"Chris Swager"

Chris make me feel like home with his friendly persanality , Thank you Chris for all the good service you give me at Hoda of Burleson!

hoopzman33
5/14/2015

"awesome place!"

There is no better place to buy a car. You are treated wonderfully and there is no hight pressure. If you are looking for a vehicle, don't go anywhere else.

Thathondaguy
5/13/2015

"What an amazing experience!!! "

After visiting several new dealerships in the Burleson area, I highly recommend you go to Honda of Burleson! Everything about this dealership exemplifies the perfect car buying experience, especially our sales associate Chris Swager. He is very professional, yet fun to work with. He is from the community and just makes you enjoy the whole experience. I will never buy from anyone else! Thanks for taking care of us Chris. I will be telling all my friends and family about our experience.

skihvpa
4/27/2015

"Super easy purchase plus the best customer service ever!!!"

We found the vehicle we wanted online at the dealer’s website and submitted our contact info for more information. About 10 minutes later we received a call from Paul about it and he asked if we would like to come test drive it. We were going to go test drive it the next day since we couldn’t get away from the house that evening when Paul suggested he bring the car to us to test drive at the house!!! Talk about customer service!!! Since our bank wanted to charge us 11% interest we also had him look into financing for us. Mike was the one that worked that end and was able to get us a rate under 5%. Outstanding team work!!

Terry
4/20/2015

"You can trust Paul"

My wife always trusts my "feel" for people and I got a good feel for Paul right away. You can trust him to not steer you wrong on a good car, we are very happy with our Enclave. We are especially appreciative for his patience as we had an unexpected hiccup. Paul helped us out tremendously.

Civic17
4/17/2015

"Used car"

Bought a used car from Eddie and was very satisfied with my whole experience. Eddie worked with my specific needs about what I could afford a month and came to a price we were both good with.

Eddie

Shelby White
4/16/2015

"Great deal and a wonderful experience!"

I received a fantastic deal on a 2015 Honda Civic EX. Brandon was extremely professional and sincere.The whole processes was so fast and easy!! I will continue to buy from Honda of Burleson and I recommend everyone to do the same!

Satisfied
4/16/2015

"Pleasant Experience"

We actually came in for a recall service and decided to look at new cars. We have driven a Honda Civic since 2004 without any problems so there was no question when we decided to buy another car it would be a Honda. We came to Burleson Honda because of the lifetime power train warranty. We have purchased many cars in our 60+ years and this was by far the best experience we have had.

Reviews of Paul Lane