Honda of Burleson

632 N. Burleson Blvd.,
Burleson, Texas 76028
Honda of Burleson Info
About Honda of Burleson

Welcome to Honda of Burleson. We’re redefining the Honda dealership with everything from an extensive new and pre-owned selection and state-of-the-art service bays to a comfortable customer lounge with a wide range of impressive amenities. And we’re redefining the Honda ownership experience with our Peace of Mind Promise, featuring low-pressure sales, access to the exact car you want, a Lifetime Powertrain Warranty, a 150-point inspection on all Certified Pre-Owned Hondas and more. Plus, you’ll find it conveniently located just 15 minutes from downtown Fort Worth. It all goes into making Honda of Burleson a dealership experience worth talking about. Dedicated to our community and the environment. At Honda of Burleson, we know the importance of helping our community and environment to thrive. That’s why we built our dealership from the ground up to be LEED certified—an internationally recognized green building certification system. As part of our certification, we’ve incorporated numerous sustainable features into Honda of Burleson, including: - Technologies that reduce energy consumption by 17.5% overall - LEED-approved ground surfaces to reduce heat island effect - A car wash water reclamation system to reduce water consumption - Additional water-conserving practices that should reduce consumption by 30% - Recycling of office paper, scrap tires, scrap metal and other waste materials - Motion detector light switches in storage rooms, customer restrooms and most offices - Energy-saving compact fluorescent light bulbs

About Honda of Burleson

• Peace of Mind Promise:
  • --- Lifetime Powertrain Warranty
  • --- ResistAll interior and exterior protection
  • Rental Car Assistance
Ebethw16
2/06/2016

"Awesome service!"

My salesman was awesome and helped us out a lot, a very enjoyable experience! The cars are so beautiful and I never felt pressure to buy anything extra or something that I didn't want. Over a great purchase experience.

Hbsmith09
2/05/2016

"Very happy with my new car"

Chris was so helpful and took care of me. I work two jobs and had very limited time and he had everything ready to go for me so all I had to do was sign and go. Couldn't be happier with my accord.

Courtney
2/05/2016

"Chris Swagger is the man!!! "

I had been to several dealerships looking for a certain color HRV. I was referred to Chris Swagger from a close friend that had been in to look at a different vehicle. I contacted Chris the following day told him what I was looking for and he told me to come on in. Due to my other car being totaled out I was without a car at the time and they didn't have the exact color of the HRV at this dealership. Chris was able to get me into a loaner until they could get my car to the dealership! He made my car buying experience seamless and I would recommend everyone to use him for your car buying experience.

johnstonrk
1/31/2016

"Awesome Buying Experience"

We love Honda of Burleson. I have used this dealership for maintenance since they opened. We decided to purchase an inexpensive reliable used car as a back-up vehicle. Our salesperson, David Kraning, was very professional and knowledgeable. His main goal was to meet the customers needs. He did not try to pressure us to buy a vehicle that was outside of our budget. Overall, this was a very pleasant buying experience.

Travis Blackwood

February 01, 2016

Thank you for the kind words, John! It is a pleasure to hear a returning customer continue to have such a wonderful experience at our dealership. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the future.

rayblu69
1/29/2016

"Awesome, very helpful and upfront"

Upfront, helpful, courteous. Chris was very informative. Sat down and took time to go over pricing, car faxes, warranty information. We will be coming back to get another car from Honda pf Burleson soon.

January 30, 2016

What a great review! We are happy to hear Chris has gone the extra mile to provide you with such a wonderful experience. He will be happy to hear your kind words. Thank you for your business and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Rosiedmgz
1/29/2016

"5 stars "

Great experience and great customer service. Chris Bronnan was very helpful and was able to get me in the car I wanted. I would recommend Honda of Burleson to anyone looking to get a new or used vehicle. Lifetime customer!

January 30, 2016

Thank you for leaving a great review and recommendation! It is a pleasure to hear Chris was very helpful for you during your car buying experience. He will be happy to hear your kind words. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the future.

thrilledcarowner
1/25/2016

"Great Experience"

My wife and I were looking for a used Honda Pilot with low mileage. We live in SW Fort Worth and we were driving home from dinner and saw online that Honda of Burleson had a vehicle on their lot that we were interested in. We stopped by Saturday evening about an hour before closing and Tim Bae set us up for a very brief test drive as we had to get home to our kids. On Monday morning I took off from work and though Tim was not available, another associate-Don-was more than happy to help until Tim arrived. The staff new I had to be at work soon and they did their best to help entertain my 2 year old and 2 month old while we were there. After agreeing to purchase the car, TJ helped us in the finance office. He recognized that the kids were not going to last much longer and I was running late to work so we zipped through all the paper work and we were out the door. I bought a vehicle in the past from a family friend who was a finance manager at a dealership in Dallas and even with the inside help, it did not go as smoothly and efficiently as this purchase did. Thank you all very much.

January 26, 2016

We are very happy to hear that you had a positive experience at our dealership! Thank you for taking the time to write this 5-star review. We will be sure to let Tim, Don, and TJ know that you appreciated their service. We hope to see you again in the future!

Norma Alvarez
1/23/2016

"Will Never Buy A Car Anywhere Else!!!!"

These guys went over and above! I purchased a Ford Focus that had a recall part, this dealership tried so hard to get Ford to honor the recall, basically they were told since I did not purchase from a Ford dealership I could wait until they felt like even providing us with the recall part. Convinced me NEVER to purchase a ford ever again, I traded out for my first Honda and am absolutely In LOVE!!!! Honda Rocks! Especially ... Honda of Burleson! I love my Honda Awesome customer service, Especially Travis Blackwood (my HERO) who basically just took care of business!!!!

Travis Blackwood

January 25, 2016

Congrats on your new Honda, Norma! It is a pleasure to hear you had such a great experience with Travis, the hero! He will be very happy to hear your kind words. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again in the future. Best, The Honda of Burleson Team

Sam TCU
1/21/2016

"Not your standard dealer"

Everyone I dealt with at this dealership was professional and courteous. They made the care buying experience pleasant and non-confrontational. Honda of Burleson is pretty far from where I live but it was worth it.

January 22, 2016

It was our pleasure to help you with a pleasant car buying experience. We appreciate your business and the drive you took out to our dealership. Please feel free to let us know if there is anything we can do for you in the future. Best, The Honda of Burleson Team

PilotK7
1/20/2016

"Fantastic experience!"

Its my first car purchase here at honda of burleson.and it was really far drive to come over here but its really worth it !! ,to come here and make the best deal !!and meet With Brandon Lane,Taylor Henderson,Judy Bailey ,Ernesto Ocampo and Mike Dowdle. You all the best team !!, and thanks again for all your help !!, they treated me like family here !, it was fantastic experience and had alot of fun here.

January 21, 2016

Thank you for writing this thoughtful and kind review! We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your time at our dealership and we hope to see you again in the future!

Reviews of TJ brewington