Honda of Burleson

632 N. Burleson Blvd.,
Burleson, Texas 76028
Honda of Burleson Info
About Honda of Burleson

Welcome to Honda of Burleson. We’re redefining the Honda dealership with everything from an extensive new and pre-owned selection and state-of-the-art service bays to a comfortable customer lounge with a wide range of impressive amenities. And we’re redefining the Honda ownership experience with our Peace of Mind Promise, featuring low-pressure sales, access to the exact car you want, a Lifetime Powertrain Warranty, a 150-point inspection on all Certified Pre-Owned Hondas and more. Plus, you’ll find it conveniently located just 15 minutes from downtown Fort Worth. It all goes into making Honda of Burleson a dealership experience worth talking about. Dedicated to our community and the environment. At Honda of Burleson, we know the importance of helping our community and environment to thrive. That’s why we built our dealership from the ground up to be LEED certified—an internationally recognized green building certification system. As part of our certification, we’ve incorporated numerous sustainable features into Honda of Burleson, including: - Technologies that reduce energy consumption by 17.5% overall - LEED-approved ground surfaces to reduce heat island effect - A car wash water reclamation system to reduce water consumption - Additional water-conserving practices that should reduce consumption by 30% - Recycling of office paper, scrap tires, scrap metal and other waste materials - Motion detector light switches in storage rooms, customer restrooms and most offices - Energy-saving compact fluorescent light bulbs

About Honda of Burleson

• Peace of Mind Promise:
  • --- Lifetime Powertrain Warranty
  • --- ResistAll interior and exterior protection
  • Rental Car Assistance
ashleysimpsonrg
3/23/2015

"Recent car purchase "

I would like to start out that Eddie Urbina was awesome! If you are looking for a pre owned vehicle, defiently ask for Eddie! He understood my situation and helped so much! This was my first time to purchase a vehicle and found a perfect pre owned honda civic with no stress, in great condition, and for an awesome price! The costumer service was awesome . If you are in the market for a Honda I would highly advice you to check out Honda of Burleson!

Eddie Urbina

Abolding22
2/26/2015

"Best Honda in DFW!"

I went to several other, 5 to be exact, dealerships before I came to Honda Of Burleson. I was going to different places looking at prices and such. Paul did not give me the run around or mess with me about prices and stuff. He also didn't pressure me into getting a different car, like other dealerships did. It was an unexpectedly pleasant experience. I will be back for sure. Thanks, Paul!

Tim
2/21/2015

"Worth the drive!"

Paul Lane and Honda of Burleson were terrific in helping me get my Accord. I'd tried online and in person at other Honda dealers with high pressure, but drove more than an hour to Burleson to see this car based on price and value. The dealership is exceptional and the people are even better. No pressure, great price, great car, great experience. Paul is the man! Thank you Honda of Burleson.

anmartinez0321
2/19/2015

"What a great car buying experience"

I am a first time car buyer, I'm a single lady and had up to this point some disappointing experiences trying to purchase a vehicle. The company I work for partners with dealerships in the area for the true car price guarantee so on a chance I made an appointment to test drive a certain vehicle. The day of my appointment I show up and the vehicle had just been sold that same day, however my salesman Rick would not be swayed. He found me two additional vehicles in my price range and test drove both. Once deciding which one I wanted, we went through the financing process. He and the finance team stayed and hour and a half after closing to get me sorted and out the door with my new Rouge. I never once felt pressured or rushed to make a decision, Rick even stayed to personally put me in my new car. I feel totally at ease with my purchase and loved working with them.

Robert
2/13/2015

"Stress-free"

I found the car I wanted on Honda of Burleson's website. The internet price was competitive compared to other area Honda dealers. Called Paul Lane and went in for a test drive Saturday afternoon. Bought the car on Monday. I knew what I wanted and they had it; so it wasn't complicated. Had a good experience.

Mike Dowdle

Stacey A
2/04/2015

""Great Sales Manager, Rowdy Gibbs!!""

The Used Vehicle Sales Manager, Rowdy, is the kind of manager every dealership should have. I have received superior customer service since I purchased my used Honda Crosstour, which I love, back in August. I am also in sales locally, and will recommend Honda of Burleson to all of my customers, co-workers, friends and family. Stacey A

Carlos
1/15/2015

"Outstanding"

Would like to thank Honda of Burleson for a grate buying on my 2014 Chevy Silverado Texas edition LTZ thanks to TJ for giving a good Price

HappyCust
1/05/2015

"Best experience buying a car ever!"

After dealing with a Ford dealership, I walked in expecting to get the same run-around. Not at Honda of Burleson. It was a totally different experience. Thank you, HOB!

AJRea146
1/02/2015

"Great Service!"

The service people always treat me well and are super friendly! Even if I don't schedule an appointment, they are always so accommodating and helpful. They get my car taken care of and there's a great play room for my little ones to play in while we wait :)

Al Hipolito

HondaGirl
12/30/2014

"I have bought my last 3 vehicles from HOB!"

I love Honda of Burleson! Thank you Victor, Danny, Chris, David Tinsley and Mike Wassel for making my car buying experience so wonderful! I have bought 3 Pilots from Honda of Burleson and have not been disappointed! They are amazing! My first was pre-owned, my last 2 have been leases! The staff is professional and proficient! I came to work today in my new ride and several of my co-workers are asking me to set them up to buy from HOB today! Whether you decide to go with a used or new vehicle, a purchase or a lease, visit HOB! Ask for David Tinsley! May you have a prosperous 2015!

Reviews of Paul Lane