Honda of Burleson

632 N. Burleson Blvd.,
Burleson, Texas 76028
Honda of Burleson Info
About Honda of Burleson

Welcome to Honda of Burleson. We’re redefining the Honda dealership with everything from an extensive new and pre-owned selection and state-of-the-art service bays to a comfortable customer lounge with a wide range of impressive amenities. And we’re redefining the Honda ownership experience with our Peace of Mind Promise, featuring low-pressure sales, access to the exact car you want, a Lifetime Powertrain Warranty, a 150-point inspection on all Certified Pre-Owned Hondas and more. Plus, you’ll find it conveniently located just 15 minutes from downtown Fort Worth. It all goes into making Honda of Burleson a dealership experience worth talking about. Dedicated to our community and the environment. At Honda of Burleson, we know the importance of helping our community and environment to thrive. That’s why we built our dealership from the ground up to be LEED certified—an internationally recognized green building certification system. As part of our certification, we’ve incorporated numerous sustainable features into Honda of Burleson, including: - Technologies that reduce energy consumption by 17.5% overall - LEED-approved ground surfaces to reduce heat island effect - A car wash water reclamation system to reduce water consumption - Additional water-conserving practices that should reduce consumption by 30% - Recycling of office paper, scrap tires, scrap metal and other waste materials - Motion detector light switches in storage rooms, customer restrooms and most offices - Energy-saving compact fluorescent light bulbs

About Honda of Burleson

• Peace of Mind Promise:
  • --- Lifetime Powertrain Warranty
  • --- ResistAll interior and exterior protection
  • Rental Car Assistance
Terry
4/20/2015

"You can trust Paul"

My wife always trusts my "feel" for people and I got a good feel for Paul right away. You can trust him to not steer you wrong on a good car, we are very happy with our Enclave. We are especially appreciative for his patience as we had an unexpected hiccup. Paul helped us out tremendously.

Civic17
4/17/2015

"Used car"

Bought a used car from Eddie and was very satisfied with my whole experience. Eddie worked with my specific needs about what I could afford a month and came to a price we were both good with.

Eddie

Shelby White
4/16/2015

"Great deal and a wonderful experience!"

I received a fantastic deal on a 2015 Honda Civic EX. Brandon was extremely professional and sincere.The whole processes was so fast and easy!! I will continue to buy from Honda of Burleson and I recommend everyone to do the same!

Satisfied
4/16/2015

"Pleasant Experience"

We actually came in for a recall service and decided to look at new cars. We have driven a Honda Civic since 2004 without any problems so there was no question when we decided to buy another car it would be a Honda. We came to Burleson Honda because of the lifetime power train warranty. We have purchased many cars in our 60+ years and this was by far the best experience we have had.

TexasUKgal
4/08/2015

"Exceptional! LOVE my Pilot Touring!"

I HIGHLY recommend dealing with HoB & Chris Wilson & Chris Swager cell (817) 233-1740. These two guys will treat you with respect & professionalism & also have a great sense of humor. This is how car buying should be. No high pressure, no harassing phone calls, no stress just the pleasure of dealing with 2 really nice, down to earth trustworthy guys. After visiting quite a few other dealers this treatment was very refreshing. Make this your first stop, deal with these two guys & you won't have to go anywhere else!

Chris Swager

tyla.jackson
4/06/2015

"Easy breezy"

I'm so glad I chose this dealership. This was my first time buying a car and Eddie and Paul took great care of me! They made the process so easy and I got exactly what I wanted. Overall the whole team here is GREAT and I will definitely recommend them for anyone looking to buy a car! I love you Honda of Burleson!

Eddie Urbina, Chris Wilson

ashleysimpsonrg
3/23/2015

"Recent car purchase "

I would like to start out that Eddie Urbina was awesome! If you are looking for a pre owned vehicle, defiently ask for Eddie! He understood my situation and helped so much! This was my first time to purchase a vehicle and found a perfect pre owned honda civic with no stress, in great condition, and for an awesome price! The costumer service was awesome . If you are in the market for a Honda I would highly advice you to check out Honda of Burleson!

Eddie Urbina

Abolding22
2/26/2015

"Best Honda in DFW!"

I went to several other, 5 to be exact, dealerships before I came to Honda Of Burleson. I was going to different places looking at prices and such. Paul did not give me the run around or mess with me about prices and stuff. He also didn't pressure me into getting a different car, like other dealerships did. It was an unexpectedly pleasant experience. I will be back for sure. Thanks, Paul!

Tim
2/21/2015

"Worth the drive!"

Paul Lane and Honda of Burleson were terrific in helping me get my Accord. I'd tried online and in person at other Honda dealers with high pressure, but drove more than an hour to Burleson to see this car based on price and value. The dealership is exceptional and the people are even better. No pressure, great price, great car, great experience. Paul is the man! Thank you Honda of Burleson.

anmartinez0321
2/19/2015

"What a great car buying experience"

I am a first time car buyer, I'm a single lady and had up to this point some disappointing experiences trying to purchase a vehicle. The company I work for partners with dealerships in the area for the true car price guarantee so on a chance I made an appointment to test drive a certain vehicle. The day of my appointment I show up and the vehicle had just been sold that same day, however my salesman Rick would not be swayed. He found me two additional vehicles in my price range and test drove both. Once deciding which one I wanted, we went through the financing process. He and the finance team stayed and hour and a half after closing to get me sorted and out the door with my new Rouge. I never once felt pressured or rushed to make a decision, Rick even stayed to personally put me in my new car. I feel totally at ease with my purchase and loved working with them.

Reviews of Paul Lane