Honda of Burleson

632 N. Burleson Blvd.,
Burleson, Texas 76028
Honda of Burleson Info
About Honda of Burleson

Welcome to Honda of Burleson. We’re redefining the Honda dealership with everything from an extensive new and pre-owned selection and state-of-the-art service bays to a comfortable customer lounge with a wide range of impressive amenities. And we’re redefining the Honda ownership experience with our Peace of Mind Promise, featuring low-pressure sales, access to the exact car you want, a Lifetime Powertrain Warranty, a 150-point inspection on all Certified Pre-Owned Hondas and more. Plus, you’ll find it conveniently located just 15 minutes from downtown Fort Worth. It all goes into making Honda of Burleson a dealership experience worth talking about. Dedicated to our community and the environment. At Honda of Burleson, we know the importance of helping our community and environment to thrive. That’s why we built our dealership from the ground up to be LEED certified—an internationally recognized green building certification system. As part of our certification, we’ve incorporated numerous sustainable features into Honda of Burleson, including: - Technologies that reduce energy consumption by 17.5% overall - LEED-approved ground surfaces to reduce heat island effect - A car wash water reclamation system to reduce water consumption - Additional water-conserving practices that should reduce consumption by 30% - Recycling of office paper, scrap tires, scrap metal and other waste materials - Motion detector light switches in storage rooms, customer restrooms and most offices - Energy-saving compact fluorescent light bulbs

About Honda of Burleson

• Peace of Mind Promise:
  • --- Lifetime Powertrain Warranty
  • --- ResistAll interior and exterior protection
  • Rental Car Assistance
Password618
6/20/2016

"Great exerience"

I have never been a fan of the car buying process. It is usually a long process from beginning to end. I narrowed my car selection down to an Acura and found what I was looking for on their lot. I called Saturday morning, and Paul Lane answered the phone. He was so helpful and was anything but a "pushy salesman". I was able to do most of the work over the phone and then went to the dealership. It was one of the best car buying experiences that I have had. Thanks to Paul and Mike. They were great.

June 22, 2016

We are happy to see that you were able to get the Acura that you wanted with no hassle! We understand that the car buying process can be grueling, so we work tirelessly to prevent that! Thank you for your business! We look forward to your next visit!

Pris1313
6/15/2016

"Outstanding"

This was the most pleasurable experience I have ever had buying a car. Lisa Demay was awesome. She went above and beyond. Excellent service . Outstanding.

Brian Otis, Lisa Demay

June 16, 2016

Hey, thank you for your review! We love hearing that this was your best car buying experience ever! We will pass your compliments on to Lisa as well. Please let us know if you need anything else, and we'll look forward to seeing you again. Thank you!

dsom
6/02/2016

"Outstanding service!"

This is my first time buying a car and Mr. Lane has been incredibly helpful. He is an honest salesman and tries to work with his buyers in the best option possible. Someone else at work also suggested him and also gave high praises for his work and character. I would come back and buy another car from him in the future!

June 02, 2016

Thank you for your kind review! We're so glad to hear Mr. Lane was incredibly helpful during your purchase. We appreciate your kind message and look forward to seeing you in the future!

Blue Honda
5/31/2016

"Don't go here if you want a specific color... "

My wife and I went to Honda of Burleson expecting to haggle with the typical car salesmen over pricing terms, but no... We couldn't even get that far due to them trying to get us settle for a different car than what we wanted. Our main concern was that we wanted a specific blue that Honda offers, we were still debating whether to get the top of the line, Touring edition or to go one step below. These two guys tried and tried to get us to settle for another color, or a car several steps downgraded. We stuck to our guns, and instead of offering to try and get one in, they tried many more times to get us to settle. When we asked about special ordering one, they said that they don't like to do that since they had one lady change her mind in the past.

June 16, 2016

Hello, thank you for your feedback. Our goal is to provide world-class customer service for all of our guests here. We want to accommodate our customers in any way we can, and it is disappointing to hear that you felt your experience wasn't up to par with our standards. Would you please contact me at your earliest convenience? Thank you, Victor Bernal, General Manager, vbernal@hondaofburleson.com

kristina broussard
5/30/2016

"Showed me a dirty, filthy SUV-positive update below."

Inquired about an SUV just listed. It had not even been cleaned, repaired or anything. Found a kids tshirt in the overhead compartment, a maxi pad in the glove box and crackers, etc throughout the car. The dealership should be embarrassed they allowed their salespeople to even show this to someone. I asked the mgr if it was normal to show a vehicle that hadn't even had a simple vacuum, much less other things that were broken. Our first visit there ended up this way. Even if we had given a few hours heads up it wouldn't of been clean enough it was that dirty . Even the mgr knew which car it was and admitted he knew it was pretty gross . The poor sales guy, who was helping the one we talked too, had to clean stickiness off the seats of the whole car before he brought it out. If you had planned to potentially buy a 25k car...is this the experience you would expect? I feel like the dealership set their salespeople up to fail on this one.

Lisa

kristina broussard responded to this review

June 08, 2016

Review update-Since this review, the team at the dealership went out of their way to turn this first experience around. We worked with several people who took ownership of the situation and made it right for us. In the end, we purchased this car because of the integrity and professionalism of the team we worked with. It was an experience for everyone involved and it was apparent that it wouldn't happen to anyone else in the future. Thank you.!

Darrell
5/23/2016

"Bad service "

I had to call this place five different times before I could get an answer on how much longer my wife's car would be there for a airbag recall. And they still can't give me an answer. Also Rafl hung up on me once today. As for buying the car there thre years ago , I had a good experience, but the service department sucks !!!!!

May 24, 2016

Hi Darrell, Thank you for your review. We are glad that you had a good experience buying your car. We are disappointed that your feelings about the service department are not similar. We aim to provide expert level service while also being transparent, efficient, and courteous. Would you please contact me when you have a chance so we can discuss this? Thank you, Victor Bernal, General Manager, vbernal@hondaofburleson.com

Michael Harrington
5/18/2016

"Great car buying experience."

Mr Lane was excellent. For me hating the hassle of car buying, he shot it straight with me, no B.S., and gave help me close the deal of a lifetime on a brand new car, used with 200 miles, will definitely send family and friends his way. Worth the 5 star rating.

May 19, 2016

Michael, thanks for sharing your review! We're happy to know that Paul provided an excellent and straightforward purchasing experience for you. We appreciate your recommendation and look forward to seeing you in the future.

Michael Gibbs
5/18/2016

"Honest and easy. Best new car buying experience!!"

I have purchased 10 new vehicles in the last 15 years and have dealt with numerous car salesmen. I've dealt with the "Big 3" and Toyota. This was my first experience with Honda. I'm sold for life. I have had really good experiences, but this ranks #1 out of all of them. Clint Maldonado was actually relaxing to deal with. This is usually the total opposite at other dealerships. We were never pressured at any point in the sale to look at something we didn't want. I will definitely do business with Clint and Honda of Burleson again.

May 19, 2016

Michael, thanks for your review! It's fantastic to hear Honda and our dealership provided the best car purchasing experience you've had. We'll be sure to share your story with Clint and tell him to keep up the good work. We look forward to seeing you again!

Gibbs Family

"Great!"

We had a great experience with Clint Maldonado as our salesman, as well as with Brandon and Bryan in finance. Couldn't find the 2016 Honda Pilot that we wanted anywhere in the state of Texas so we had to order one. We were told that it could be up to 6 weeks for it to come in, and we had it within 3 weeks. I personally hate dealing with car dealerships and this was a completely different experience with a car dealership than I have ever had. When we got there to pick the vehicle up, it was ready, paperwork was ready to sign, with the agreed upon pricing correct, and we were out of there.... I would definitely recommend Honda of Burleson, and Clint Maldonado, to my friends and family!

May 19, 2016

Thank you for your review! It's wonderful to hear that Clint helped make your purchase a smooth experience. Congratulations on your new Pilot! Thank you for your recommendation, and we hope to see you and your family again!

tyla.jackson
5/17/2016

"2 years in a row!"

I just love Paul! This is my 2nd car I bought from Paul and each experience was great. He's not a pushy salesman and honest about everything. If I come across someone wanting to buy a car I will definitely recommend Paul!

May 18, 2016

What a great review! It is a pleasure to hear a returning customer, such as yourself, continues to have an excellent experience with our team. Paul will be very happy to hear your kind words. We greatly appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviews of Paul Lane