Honda of Burleson

632 N. Burleson Blvd.,
Burleson, Texas 76028
Honda of Burleson Info
About Honda of Burleson

Welcome to Honda of Burleson. We’re redefining the Honda dealership with everything from an extensive new and pre-owned selection and state-of-the-art service bays to a comfortable customer lounge with a wide range of impressive amenities. And we’re redefining the Honda ownership experience with our Peace of Mind Promise, featuring low-pressure sales, access to the exact car you want, a Lifetime Powertrain Warranty, a 150-point inspection on all Certified Pre-Owned Hondas and more. Plus, you’ll find it conveniently located just 15 minutes from downtown Fort Worth. It all goes into making Honda of Burleson a dealership experience worth talking about. Dedicated to our community and the environment. At Honda of Burleson, we know the importance of helping our community and environment to thrive. That’s why we built our dealership from the ground up to be LEED certified—an internationally recognized green building certification system. As part of our certification, we’ve incorporated numerous sustainable features into Honda of Burleson, including: - Technologies that reduce energy consumption by 17.5% overall - LEED-approved ground surfaces to reduce heat island effect - A car wash water reclamation system to reduce water consumption - Additional water-conserving practices that should reduce consumption by 30% - Recycling of office paper, scrap tires, scrap metal and other waste materials - Motion detector light switches in storage rooms, customer restrooms and most offices - Energy-saving compact fluorescent light bulbs

About Honda of Burleson

• Peace of Mind Promise:
  • --- Lifetime Powertrain Warranty
  • --- ResistAll interior and exterior protection
  • Rental Car Assistance
Gigi55
8/24/2016

"AWESOME! The best experience ever in my lif"

I had the BEST experience in my life! I can't even express in words how awesome - genuine-giving- Victor is! A real blessing! I will ONLY stay with Honda @ Burleson! I am grateful and happy! I will only recommend Victor to purchase a car from! Thank you so very much

Eric is great!

August 24, 2016

Thank you so much for the great review! We love hearing from our happy clients! We will be sure to pass your praise on to our team! We hope to see you again in the future!

corihartung
8/11/2016

"Honda of Burleson Rocks!!!"

We just purchased our second vehicle from them, & couldn't be more pleased with our experience! They make the car buying experience painless. Special thanks to Victor Bernal, David Tinsley, & especially Mike Dowdle in finance! Mike helped us with both purchases, & he can work magic with numbers! He gets you the best possible deal! We will always go back to Honda of Burleson!

August 11, 2016

I am glad to know that you are happy with your recent visit at our dealership, and thank you for sharing your review! I appreciate you taking the time to recognize Victor, Mike, Jim, Taylor, and David for their hard work and customers service. Congratulations on your purchase! Should you need anything in the future, please do not hesitate to let our team know. Best, Victor Bernal, General Manager, vbernal@hondaofburleson.com

Boy Mom
8/10/2016

"Best Customer Service"

After dealing with two other Honda dealerships and having no luck with good customer service, I was relieved to work with Brandon. The entire purchase was done over e-mail and text, AND he brought the car to me so I didn't have to make the drive with my baby. By far the best experience I have ever had purchasing a car. Thank you Brandon!

August 10, 2016

Thank you for your kind review! We're so happy to hear that Brandon provided you with such great service. Our team is proud of our helpful, hassle-free atmosphere. We appreciate your business, please let us know if we can be of help in the future!

Misty Gilbert
8/08/2016

"DO NOT buy Prepaid Maintenance"

I purchased my 2013 Honda Civic on March 22, 2013 and at that time I also purchased the Honda Maintenance Package for 6 Years / 80k Miles. My sales guy, Staven Corey was flat out AMAZING!!! Staying hours past closing to make sure I was taken care of. However, since that time, every single time I come in, Honda of Burleson does not show record that I have purchased this Honda Vehicle Maintenance Package. Every single time I come in, I have to argue with Honda of Burleson about what I have paid for and what it covers with proof from my paperwork. Every single time I come in, Honda of Burleson states that they have put added notes on my account and this won't happen again. Every single time I come in, I bring my full folder of records with me that have the proof with the written print out from their own database as to the "special note" Honda of Burleson put in on my account/in to the database that should resolve all issues. This has been going on for over 3 Years!!! After 11 appointments, I have am very frustrated and will leave negative reviews online so that others see how horrible they are at following through with a customer after a sale. I have spoken to Management / Leadership 3 different times asking this to be fixed one final time. On top of speaking with the service representatives (Scott Lyons, Kale Moreland, John Moreno, Samuel Maldonado, Tracy Shipman, Zachary White) and clerks at checkout each and every single time I come in. And let's not forget the numerous text message conversations with Kailey, the person who follows up with me via text each and every time I have service, begging me to please fill out the survey if I get one. The last time I contacted Kailey, she said I would hear from management. I asked to hear within 3 days of our conversation. It has been over a week and as of yet I have not received a text message, email, letter or phone call. This is absolutely unacceptable and extremely poor for your own staff to promise things that you as management do not follow through on. However, I am not surprised. I have gotten lots and lots of promises from you and you have yet to keep one of them. Please know, if I EVER get a survey, it will be filled out, but I will not be like others who do not authentically disclose the issues I have with Honda of Burleson and the areas they need to improve for anyone and everyone to see. I will be honest and I will write a thorough review. I will not be giving anyone outside of Staven Corey an excellent review. Staven was amazing, staying hours past closing to make me a happy customer. Always wanting me to stop and say hello when I am there. Always caring about what is going on in my life not just how my Honda Civic is doing for me. Honda of Burleson Management need to take lessons from him.

Scott Lyons, Kale Moreland, John Moreno,Tracy Shipman

August 22, 2016

Hi Misty, Thanks for your review. We understand how frustrating it would be to feel like you have to argue for something you paid for. I definitely want to help you make this right. Would you mind reaching out to me again, when you have a chance? Thank you, Victor Bernal, General Manager, vbernal@hondaofburleson.com

Taylor S
8/05/2016

"Best car buying experience I've ever had."

Brandon had everything set up for me by the time I arrived at the dealership it was just go, go, go! The quickest and easiest experience I've had at a dealership.

August 06, 2016

We are glad to know that you are pleased with you recent visit to our dealership, Taylor. Thank you for sharing your review. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again in the future!

F150
8/04/2016

"False Info on website"

Need to revise your website with correct info on the vehicle especially the mileage. Website shows a unit with less miles but after viewing the vehcile it had two thousand more miles on it.

August 05, 2016

Thank you for your honest feedback. I truly appreciate you bringing this to my attention. I would love to discuss this further with you to ensure your future satisfaction. I look forward to hearing from you. Victor Bernal, General Manager, vbernal@hondaofburleson.com

NatalieZenon
8/03/2016

"All around best experience!!"

From the lady at the front desk, to our car salesman Chris, to the Joey in finance, everyone was a pleasure to work with! Smiles and friendly faces all around. This car buying experience was by far the best I've had!

August 04, 2016

Natalie, we appreciate you providing us with your 5-star review! Our staff is highly trained to always put our customers first and it is wonderful to hear that we did just that for you! Congratulations on your new car and welcome to the Honda of Burleson family!

ashley318
7/25/2016

"Excellent service, easy to work with"

Brandon Lane was very easy to work with over email and had everything arranged when we arrived. He seamlessly handled all the details such as finding the car we wanted from a different dealership and getting the final touches the way we wanted. His price was the best from the get-go, and we didn't have to do a lot of back and forth with him. He beat every other dealer on price by a wide margin, plus he was very transparent with out-the-door pricing. He was completely trustworthy and followed through on everything he said would happen. Lots of dealers tried to "warn" us that when we got there, the price wouldn't be what we said, the car would be hail damaged, etc etc -- nope, everything went exactly as Brandon promised. The dealership is very modern and clean, lots of comfortable spaces. All around excellent experience.

July 25, 2016

Hi Ashley, thanks for your kind review! We are so glad that everything was transparent, smooth, and convenient for you. We hope you are loving your new car, and we'd love to see you again. Thank you, Honda of Burleson

Gary in Dallas
7/12/2016

"Superb experience buying our new used car"

We live in Dallas and drove the 45 minutes to look at a used 2014 Toyota Prius. Paul met us there even though it was his day off. The car exceeded expectations and we bought it and financed it on the spot. We were in and out in about an hour and a half, including the test drive. Believe it or not after the sale Paul sent an interior repair guy by our house in Dallas to repair a small imperfection in the interior that even I had not noticed. Service about and beyond the call of duty for this dealership and Paul!

July 12, 2016

Gary, thank you for the great review! We appreciate you taking the time out of your busy schedule to visit us at Honda Burleson! It means a lot to hear Paul provided you with top of line service! Congratulations on your new Prius, we wish you the best and look forward to working with you again. Victor Bernal, General Manager, vbernal@hondaofburleson.com

Drid
7/12/2016

"No stress in purchasing a new vehicle"

Brandon Lane made buying my 5th vehicle from Honda stress free. I was in and out of the dealership within the hour. This has never happened before. Highly recommend him at Honda of Burleson in buying a new car.

July 12, 2016

Thank you for the 5 star review! We are ecstatic to hear that Brandon provided you with a stress free and smooth car buying experience! Congratulations on your new car! We look forward to seeing you again for the next car you plan to purchase!

Reviews of Brandon Lane