Honda of Burleson

632 N. Burleson Blvd.,
Burleson, Texas 76028
Honda of Burleson Info
About Honda of Burleson

Welcome to Honda of Burleson. We’re redefining the Honda dealership with everything from an extensive new and pre-owned selection and state-of-the-art service bays to a comfortable customer lounge with a wide range of impressive amenities. And we’re redefining the Honda ownership experience with our Peace of Mind Promise, featuring low-pressure sales, access to the exact car you want, a Lifetime Powertrain Warranty, a 150-point inspection on all Certified Pre-Owned Hondas and more. Plus, you’ll find it conveniently located just 15 minutes from downtown Fort Worth. It all goes into making Honda of Burleson a dealership experience worth talking about. Dedicated to our community and the environment. At Honda of Burleson, we know the importance of helping our community and environment to thrive. That’s why we built our dealership from the ground up to be LEED certified—an internationally recognized green building certification system. As part of our certification, we’ve incorporated numerous sustainable features into Honda of Burleson, including: - Technologies that reduce energy consumption by 17.5% overall - LEED-approved ground surfaces to reduce heat island effect - A car wash water reclamation system to reduce water consumption - Additional water-conserving practices that should reduce consumption by 30% - Recycling of office paper, scrap tires, scrap metal and other waste materials - Motion detector light switches in storage rooms, customer restrooms and most offices - Energy-saving compact fluorescent light bulbs

About Honda of Burleson

• Peace of Mind Promise:
  • --- Lifetime Powertrain Warranty
  • --- ResistAll interior and exterior protection
  • Rental Car Assistance
Michael Harrington
5/18/2016

"Great car buying experience."

Mr Lane was excellent. For me hating the hassle of car buying, he shot it straight with me, no B.S., and gave help me close the deal of a lifetime on a brand new car, used with 200 miles, will definitely send family and friends his way. Worth the 5 star rating.

May 19, 2016

Michael, thanks for sharing your review! We're happy to know that Paul provided an excellent and straightforward purchasing experience for you. We appreciate your recommendation and look forward to seeing you in the future.

Michael Gibbs
5/18/2016

"Honest and easy. Best new car buying experience!!"

I have purchased 10 new vehicles in the last 15 years and have dealt with numerous car salesmen. I've dealt with the "Big 3" and Toyota. This was my first experience with Honda. I'm sold for life. I have had really good experiences, but this ranks #1 out of all of them. Clint Maldonado was actually relaxing to deal with. This is usually the total opposite at other dealerships. We were never pressured at any point in the sale to look at something we didn't want. I will definitely do business with Clint and Honda of Burleson again.

May 19, 2016

Michael, thanks for your review! It's fantastic to hear Honda and our dealership provided the best car purchasing experience you've had. We'll be sure to share your story with Clint and tell him to keep up the good work. We look forward to seeing you again!

Gibbs Family

"Great!"

We had a great experience with Clint Maldonado as our salesman, as well as with Brandon and Bryan in finance. Couldn't find the 2016 Honda Pilot that we wanted anywhere in the state of Texas so we had to order one. We were told that it could be up to 6 weeks for it to come in, and we had it within 3 weeks. I personally hate dealing with car dealerships and this was a completely different experience with a car dealership than I have ever had. When we got there to pick the vehicle up, it was ready, paperwork was ready to sign, with the agreed upon pricing correct, and we were out of there.... I would definitely recommend Honda of Burleson, and Clint Maldonado, to my friends and family!

May 19, 2016

Thank you for your review! It's wonderful to hear that Clint helped make your purchase a smooth experience. Congratulations on your new Pilot! Thank you for your recommendation, and we hope to see you and your family again!

tyla.jackson
5/17/2016

"2 years in a row!"

I just love Paul! This is my 2nd car I bought from Paul and each experience was great. He's not a pushy salesman and honest about everything. If I come across someone wanting to buy a car I will definitely recommend Paul!

May 18, 2016

What a great review! It is a pleasure to hear a returning customer, such as yourself, continues to have an excellent experience with our team. Paul will be very happy to hear your kind words. We greatly appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

raddisonw13
5/12/2016

"Great Experience."

With my wife, our experience at Honda of Burleson was great. Our salesman wasn't one to act like a "salesman." He was honest and straightforward with everything we talked about in regards to the car we were purchasing. He was very knowledgeable and was eager to help us in any way, even some life hacks! We purchased the car late one evening so we marked it down that it was to be detailed at a later date. There were also some minor issues on the car to be fixed. The customer service was great all around, from the guys working on the car to the people at the front desk. I would highly recommend this dealership for your car buying needs. The day I took it to be detailed, he checked on it every 10-15 minutes to keep me updated. He also called me and my wife the next morning to make sure everything was solid with the car (and that the changes were up to par). I am grateful for this experience and would definitely recommend Paul to anyone looking to purchase a car.

May 12, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write your review! We're proud to hear Paul and our team provided an all-around informative and professional experience for you and your wife. We look forward to serving you again in the future.

Lolany
5/09/2016

"Relaxed and informative"

The sales person I dealt with was Lisa Demay. This was not a high pressure type sales but was a very relaxed and informative discussion. She candidly answered all questions asked and I did not feel like I was receiving exaggerated information in an attempt to sell a vehicle. When I am ready to purchase another vehicle I would request Lisa's assistance again and will recommend her to anyone I know that is looking for a new vehicle.

Lisa Demay

May 09, 2016

Thank you for your review! It's great to hear that Lisa didn't put any pressure on you and provided a candid and friendly experience. We appreciate your recommendation and we're looking forward to assisting you again with your next car purchase.

PharmD
5/07/2016

"Great Experience"

My wife and I had a great experience at Honda of Burleson. The first day Rich did not pressure us to buy a car that we were not 100% comfortable in. We came back the second day to see another car that they had to finish getting ready and gave us a great deal. I would highly recommend Honda of Burleson to my family and friends. If you want a no pressure environment with great staff then check them out.

May 08, 2016

Thanks for your review! It's wonderful hearing that Rick and our team provided a pressure-free and friendly purchasing experience. We appreciate your recommendation, and please let us know if we can assist you further in the future.

ESims
5/07/2016

"Above and beyond!"

I would like to give a shout out to Derek Zelder for staying a little later at work after I arrived to get my car washed and detailed. I had know idea that the service department closed at 7p that day and when I showed up he happily took care of my car. Thank you Honda of Burleson for always taking care of me!

Derek Zelder

May 08, 2016

Thank you for your kind review! It's always great hearing from happy customers who had a great experience with us. We're always willing to assist you, so please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you in the future.

Switched
5/06/2016

"Tim Bae made my day"

I went to Honda of Burleson for a very nice used car and was fortunate to get Tim Bae as my salesman. He happily showed me the car I had come to see and explained how he could put me in a new 2016 Honda Pilot for close to the same money with the new car warranty. I am glad I listened and discussed my options with him. I'm now driving a nicely equipped new Honda Pilot. Tim went above and beyond by showing me choices without being pushy or trying to sell me somethings I didn't want. After deciding on the new Pilot he offered accessories that might be useful and again, no pressure. Prior to the final paperwork he told me about the dealership and service department along with Honda of Burleson's lifetime power train warranty. Tim was extremely courteous from introductions to sending on my way in my new vehicle well after closing time without any complaints. He has followed up on several accessories I purchased ensuring all my questions are answered. Wow, service even after the sale? Emails from Tim, the Dealership and another email about my new car with information on many of the extra functions with video or PDFs to help. I have to say that I am usually not impressed by car dealerships or the sales staff.... this has definitely been the exception for me. One last item that shouldn't be left out is the finance department. T.J. guided me through everything even though it was LATE! I have given him a great rating for sticking with me so late and being able to finalize everything but the extended warranty. That's my fault as I am currently battling cancer and told him I was just too tired and we would have to finish it up later. I consider a financial person that spends that much time, that late and still allows options and time for us to conclude things a good thing these days. So, Thank you Tim Bae and the management that evening... and Thanks to TJ as our discussion will continue. More to follow when I complete with TJ on extended warranty and a definite follow up when I deal with the service department.

May 06, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write such a great review of your experience! It's so wonderful to hear that Tim and our team made sure everything you needed in your new purchase was well taken care of. We look forward to hearing from you again in the future.

briansmith76044
5/02/2016

"Over charging, apparent baiting with low internet pricing"

I had been following their inventory for some time and reading their great reviews, hoping this is where I'd buy the car for my soon to be 16 year old daughter. I sent an inquiry on a CPO car on their lot and was promptly replied by Carl R. Through emails I discussed with him that I was very busy at work and with the kids, but that I was very interested in this certain car. I verified that it was in fact a CPO car, mostly due to another individuals review that she was sold a car believed to be CPO and was not (you can read that review here on Dealer Rater as well), in which he assured me it would be. So I stated that I was bringing my own funding and wanted the full price of the vehicle so that I could be prepared and ready to go if the car was to my liking. Here is when the bomb dropped for me, nearly $2000 was being charge above and beyond the internet pricing for "Certification" fees. Not only is this a ridiculous mark up to call the car "CPO", but even more ridiculous on a 4 year old car!!! I currently own a car very similar to the one I inquired about and could not believe what the total price of their car was to be, the TRUE price, not the one advertised. Carl assured me they would not lose my business over "a couple of hundred dollars", his words. Well maybe not over a couple of hundred, but most surely over 2 grand!!! No wonder the majority of people are upside down on their car loans, if they are getting suckered into this kind of car buying!

briansmith76044 responded to this review

May 09, 2016

Nothing really to discuss. I am most certainly not working a deal with a dealership that would have such outrageous hidden charges. Furthermore, Carl wanted to share that you were owned by Park Place, whom I purchased my last car with and dealing them was nothing like dealing with you all. Thanks for the response though.

May 09, 2016

Hi Brian, Thank you for your feedback. We strive to provide the best price for all our customers. Honesty, loyalty, and transparency are very important to us. It is unfortunate you felt that we tried to take advantage, and we are disappointed. Would you please reach out when you have a moment so we can discuss this more? Thank you, Victor Bernal, General Manager, vbernal@hondaofburleson.com

Reviews of TJ brewington