Read Reviews Honda of Burleson

Rowdy GibbsSales Manager20 Lifetime Reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: Honda of Burleson

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, Honda of Burleson has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

About Honda of Burleson

Welcome to Honda of Burleson. We’re redefining the Honda dealership with everything from an extensive new and pre-owned selection and state-of-the-art service bays to a comfortable customer lounge with a wide range of impressive amenities.

And we’re redefining the Honda ownership experience with our Peace of Mind Promise, featuring low-pressure sales, access to the exact car you want, a Lifetime Powertrain Warranty, a 150-point inspection on all Certified Pre-Owned Hondas and more.

Plus, you’ll find it conveniently located just 15 minutes from downtown Fort Worth.

It all goes into making Honda of Burleson a dealership experience worth talking about.

Dedicated to our community and the environment.

At Honda of Burleson, we know the importance of helping our community and environment to thrive. That’s why we built our dealership from the ground up to be LEED certified—an internationally recognized green building certification system.

As part of our certification, we’ve incorporated numerous sustainable features into Honda of Burleson, including:

- Technologies that reduce energy consumption by 17.5% overall
- LEED-approved ground surfaces to reduce heat island effect
- A car wash water reclamation system to reduce water consumption
- Additional water-conserving practices that should reduce consumption by 30%
- Recycling of office paper, scrap tires, scrap metal and other waste materials
- Motion detector light switches in storage rooms, customer restrooms and most offices
- Energy-saving compact fluorescent light bulbs

Our Location

Crystalcsullivan
6/27/2014 3:21:37 PM

Danny FosseeDanny Fossee

My Review Of Honda of Burleson:

The salesman were very knowledgeable, professional, and friendly. I would recommend Honda of Burleson to everyone! I love my car! I will for sure be returning for all my future car needs.

"Great service"

golfetcburleson
6/27/2014 1:47:39 PM

Robert CastRobert Cast
Dean SmithDean Smith
Jim WaycasterJim Waycaster

My Review Of Honda of Burleson:

We came in not sure if Honda was for us and looking for a good used car. We were met by a salesman that explained the difference between Honda and the competition. It was easy for us to make the decision to buy a new Honda before we left and shopped anywhere else. It was very quick and painless and the service was the best we have ever experienced buying a car. We will never shop anywhere else! Thanks Honda of Burleson!

"Love this dealership...."

weda4767
6/27/2014 12:41:41 PM

Dean SmithDean Smith

My Review Of Honda of Burleson:

Excellent people at this dealership...very positive up beat and helpful in every way. The sales men are very knowledgeable and help to meet your needs financially as well.

"scam!!!"

croesch78
6/27/2014 11:32:02 AM

Raul LunaRaul Luna

My Review Of Honda of Burleson:

so the finance manager was trying to sell me the extended warrantywhich I did not want to buyso he tells me what if I put a coupon in and make it the same priceI said I don't know how you would do that but if its the same price then that's finebut later on after reviewing the paperwork I realize he charged me $2000 for that warrantythat I did not want

"Great"

fautheree
6/11/2014 4:08:35 PM

Jeff BlackJeff Black
Staven CoreyStaven Corey

My Review Of Honda of Burleson:

We could not have been any more pleased with our experience with Jeff Black and Burleson Honda. Jeff went above and beyond to make my daughters first car buying experience a positive one. We will always check Burleson Honda first in the future for any car needs.

"Great People"

bigcimarron
5/20/2014 9:54:38 PM

J. D. Kimbro

My Review Of Honda of Burleson:

Everyone I met, especially J.D. Kimbro, were as friendly as any dealer personnel as I have dealt with over the past 40 years. J.D. did everything he could to get that car for me, and it worked. He even delivered the car...a 20 mile drive. I would highly recommend Honda of Burleson for a hassle free car buying experience. Gary

"Great dealership"

kasi00
5/16/2014 2:35:46 PM

Jeff BlackJeff Black

My Review Of Honda of Burleson:

We were very pleased with Jeff Black and how he worked to help us in any way. I highly recommend honda of burleson and ask for Jeff Black.

Twitter
"Joey Zana, good guy. Rowdy Gibbs, good guy. Mike Wassell..."

JohnClarke
5/6/2014 1:56:19 PM

Rowdy GibbsRowdy Gibbs
Michael WassellMichael Wassell
Joey ZanaJoey Zana

My Review Of Honda of Burleson:

I flew to Dallas from Orange County, CA to inspect, purchase (hopefully), and drive home a 2007 Honda CR-V EX with around 38,000 miles on it (an impossible number; should have been my first clue) at one of those small used car dealers with strangely low prices. The dealer, For Less Autohaus, was located in a warehouse in an industrial area east of DFW airport (should have been my second). When I discovered the concealed frame damage, and was yelled at by the dealer in his office for calling him out on it, and told that I could take a taxi home, for all that he cared, I was more than a bit distressed (don't think for a second that y'alls liberal use of state administered lethal injection cocktails didn't figure into my calm demeanor in the reception room as I waited for my photographer friend and his wife to pick me up; see, it works!).

I had now spent $275 of my mother's $12,000 new (to her) car budget, and was faced with the prospect of not only biting another $250 chunk out of it for a short notice return flight home, but of calling her and telling her that the vehicle that she was so excited about was in fact a scam.

Heartbreak.

On the ride back to my friends' home in Highland Village, we searched AutoTrader.com again, and found a 2008 Honda CR-V EX with under 43,000 miles on it at Honda Of Burleson over in... oh yeah, Burleson. It had a clean CarFax, was (maybe of utmost importance) offered for sale by a Honda dealership, and looked super clean.

We called the next day to ask some questions about the condition (had it been smoked in, any blemishes, etc.). Joey answered the phone, and told me about the inside driver door handle being a little beat up. I gave him the short version of my reception in Texas by Dallas' Persian-American independent used car dealer contingency, texted him a photo of the cashiers check made out to For Less Autohaus that I had in my hand as evidence, and asked him to immediately knock $1000 USD off the price of the vehicle in question in order to restore my faith in humanity. Joey asked his manager if he thought that was a good idea. He didn't. Joey told me that internet pricing was not usually negotiable, especially over the phone, but if I were on the property... Who knows?

I had my buddy drive me from Highland Village to Burleson, a journey of just over an hour in Wednesday afternoon traffic. My plan was to surprise Joey, offer him way too little for the car, and before he knew what'd happened to him, I'd be speeding toward California, pumping my fist in the air the whole way. The receptionist was very friendly, and summoned Joey almost immediately.

Joey shook my hand with a smile, and then started to tell a very cruel joke that started with the lines, "The car's gone. It's sold." It wasn't that funny, though. I did my best to pretend that I was unaffected by this development, and Joey did his best to pretend that he was sorry about it. He was actually convincing. We shook hands before I left the lot, and as we headed back up the 35W toward home, I actually had sort of come to terms with the fact that I would be flying out tomorrow instead of driving. I didn't feel defeated. I thought to myself, "It just wasn't God's plan for me to buy a car here.".

I enjoyed my last night in town at LSA Burger Bar in Old Denton. The Chili Willie burger is not likely North Texas' best, but the view over the square was good, and the live entertainment was decent. But it was loud. Ears bleeding loud. So loud, that when my phone was trying to alert me to the incoming 817 area code call, I scarcely noticed. I flashed the phone's screen to show everyone at the table why I was jumping up from the table and walking quickly to the stair (easier than screaming at them over the music), and answered the phone when I was just out of line of sight of the music act's sound system, and just about out of rings. On the other end of the call was Joey Zana.

He got right down to business. The girl who had agreed to buy the car earlier had returned the car for a supposed lack of circulation in her extremities, or something ("cold feet" I think he called it). The CR-V was up for grabs again, and I was next on the list. I was coy. I told him that I'd need to think about it, and I revisited the idea of negotiating the price downward to reflect the emotional distress that I had endured. He politely declined. I told him that I would need to give it a think, and call him back. I waited a suitable amount of time, and sent him a text message signaling my intention to pick up the car in the morning.

I showed up to Honda of Burleson late the next morning, and the car was parked in front of the showroom. I walked around the little sport-ute, and immediately noticed more than a couple of previously undisclosed door dings. Joey announced them to me anyway, and let me know that if there were time, he would have the dents removed professionally by the dealership's "guys". I told him not to worry, that he could subtract that cost from the price of the vehicle, and when I got the vehicle safely across the California state line, I could have my "guys" fix 'er up just as easily.

Let me stop my story to say this, before I forget: I don't know if it was because I'd had such an unpleasant experience at the previous Dallas area dealer that I'd visited, or if it was because of the relief that I was feeling, having found a car. But I remember thinking to myself, and remarking to my wife, that everyone at this dealership was really friendly. Genuinely. There's cordial, professional, and helpful. And then there's genuinely friendly. Every employee in this building who spoke to me fell into the latter camp. Even the people who only uttered one phrase or sentence in passing. Really nice. Really cool. In fact, I was texting Joey, the salesman, 'til 11pm last night. First taking care of business, then cracking jokes.

There was only one guy at the dealership who didn't show me his teeth, or turn the corners of his mouth up when he looked at me. Mike, the finance manager, holds what must be an uncomfortable position in the enterprise. Imagine being the only unfriendly guy in a crowd of happy people. He must feel like everyone else is drinking the Kool Aid, or that he's the only sane one, or the only grown up, or the only realist. It's got to be weird. Anyway, just minimize contact with him if you can, I suppose. When it was explained to Mike that the customer (yours truly) was told that there would likely be no fees other than the sale price, plus vehicle inventory tax, and that customary fees were added anyway, Mike defended those fees like they were his mother's honor. He made no apologies for them, the miscommunication, or the situation, and I think he even strengthened his resolve to keep the corners of his mouth pointed at the floor. After he confronted my new friend Joey about the miscommunication in front of me (more than a little uncomfortable), sales manager Rowdy, sitting next to Mike and overhearing the confrontation, delivered what must have been a demoralizing blow to his frowning colleague. "Just roll the price back." Big shock. Another friendly and helpful employee. Poor Mike must get ganged up on a lot like that at his work.

When Joey and I got back to his desk, he apologized for Mike and the situation. He told me that he's a good guy ('cause that's what good guys do), and committed to get me out of the building with my new (to me) car as quickly as he could, as I had my wife and our friends sitting at a table in the showroom for a good while now, sucking down sweet tea and telling stories to each other to pass the time.

Joey made good on his promise. I rejoined my friends, and the time passed quickly. Every time that he needed a copy of something from me, or a signature somewhere, he came speedwalking around the corner, and disappeared in the same fashion. We had our keys in hand before too long, and we gave him hugs goodbye. And after a very late lunch with our friends, and some drawn out goodbyes, we aimed the car at California and mashed the gas pedal, pumping our fists in the air the whole way.

"Excellent"

JayKHoover
5/1/2014 10:10:38 AM

TJ brewingtonTJ brewington
Joey ZanaJoey Zana

My Review Of Honda of Burleson:

Needed to trade off my hybrid sedan for something that seated 7 people. I got a no BS approach and both Joey and TJ helped me find a SUV that fit my growing family.

Twitter
"Best car buying experience EVER! and this was my 8th car!"

jeremy_hockman
4/22/2014 11:13:52 PM

Jerrod NiemanJerrod Nieman

My Review Of Honda of Burleson:

This was hands down the best car buying experience I've EVER had, and let me tell you why! First off, I have been to several dealerships here in the DFW area for 2-3 weeks and kept getting mixed experiences, from the good, down right to the bad. Finally, after weeks of trying to figure out exactly what I wanted, I finally decided on the exact color, trim and car that I wanted. The ONLY problem.....was there wasn't a single new one in the DFW area, EXCEPT for Honda of Burleson! I reached out to Honda of Burleson on Thursday April 17th and got an immediate response from my salesman, Eddie Urbina. I responded back and asked for some pictures because it said something related to the pictures not being available yet. Eddie asked for my cell and told me he'd send pictures. A few minutes later, he informed me that they haven't received the vehicle yet but that it was due to come to the dealership on Saturday April 19th. I explained my situation to him through text on what I've been dealing with the past few weeks, and he informed me that he could do a deal with me via phone! That in itself, I was shocked considering I kept getting the "run around" from all of these other dealerships in the DFW area (Frisco, Irving, Dallas).

At this point, Eddie informed me that he could send me over a form to get further information on my trade, and that he could get me #'s by a certain time. That is exactly what he did! He was able to evaluate my trade, and get my exactly where I wanted to be the SAME day. Let me just tell you, that I have bought 8 cars (this Honda Accord Coupe EX 2014 model in BLUE was my 8th one) and he made it so extremely easy and quick, and basically ALL of the deal was completed through a TEXT MESSAGE! How awesome is that? He made my life so much easier, and I got the car that I wanted.

I literally agreed to the deal the same day, and signed the paperwork with my credit union the next day. Come Saturday (just 2 days later), he informed me that the vehicle was there, sent me pictures and told me that no one would be in my vehicle except the people to detail it, and that was it! He kept me up-to-date on ever single process, what was going on, answered any and ALL questions that I had, and was always responsive! By far, the best salesman I've had in my car buying experience and I would highly HIGHLY highly recommend Eddie to anyone that is needing a new Honda!

In regards to my finance manager, Jerrod Nieman, he was awesome as well! I literally only had to deal with 2 people at the dealership the day I arrived (keep in mind I live in Irving, TX so I had to drive to Burleson about 45 mins away, but it was totally worth the drive!) -- I get there and Eddie comes straight out and goes to show me my car! After he shows me everything with my car, he takes me into the office to sign the final paperwork with Jerrod. Let me tell you, Jerrod was awesome as well! You know that feeling that you always dread when going into the "finance office" to sign the paperwork and you're terrified to deal w/them or hear them try to sell you on different products? Well with Jerrod, I didn't dread that feeling. Immediately he made you feel comfortable and at home, and was great at his position! Everything was quick and easy, great conversation, great display of products and how they work, and got me right in and out with my paperwork and I was finished!

I'm writing this long review for 2 reasons: 1) I don't ever write reviews over my experiences and 2) this was an experience that I feel I should shout out to the world about because it was just awesome, and who can say that for their 8th car buying experience? Everything was great - and on top of everything, the added bonus of a lifetime/forever warranty on your power train, a great salesman & a great finance office, this experience was and is worth the drive and I will ALWAYS recommend this dealership and team to all of my friends & family! Thanks again!

Reviews 11-20 >>