Honda of Decatur

Micheal C. Morgan, Sales and Leasing Consultant, Honda of Decatur

Micheal C. Morgan

Sales and Leasing Consultant

August 22, 2017

"Friendly, not pushy, and Fast."

- Daybreaking

I really enjoyed my experience at Decatur Honda. I received very professional and prompt without Pushy when I decided to purchase a Honda Accord. I was allowed to wander about their extensive car lot without harassment. I located 3 I was interested in. My Salesman Mike Elmer Smith Pre-cooled all 3 for me to test drive. Quickly smitten wirh my Favorite I was brought in for a very speedy credit and payment contact with Chris, as well very professional, friendly, someone I trusted almost immediately with sound financial advice. I was offered beverages and snacks during my brief wait. I was extremely comfortable during my major purchase of a new car. I drove away with a smile and people I know I can trust. Sincerely a very satisfied customer. Dawn

Mike Smith

August 17, 2017

"Helpful"

- peyton.johnson

CD was more than helpful, as always. He made it a very pleasant experience while purchasing my first car on my own. I will highly recommend him to anyone who asks.

August 13, 2017

"Very pleasant experience. "

- Accord2

The salesperson was very knowledgeable and helpful in locating the car with the features and accessories we were looking for in our new car. Everyone at the dealership was very friendly and pleasant.

• Children