Honda of Decatur

Internet Sales Manager

June 22, 2017

"2017 Civic Si is mine"

- auencam

I have been looking for several months and have taken a lot of CD's time. He always answered with a smile and asked me what I needed. This is the 4th or 5th Honda I have bought from CD. Never any pressure and always helpful. I recommend Honda of Decatur and CD.

June 19, 2017

"No pressure, laid back, very pleasant!"

- Fletcher H.

There was absolutely no pressure to buy. I never felt like I was being pushed or misled in any way. The car I purchased appears to be exactly as advertised, and I was comfortable with the price. Patrick was awesome. He was very upfront and honest, and I thought we had good business relationship from the start. Patrick went above and beyond to keep me informed on inventory, pricing, availability, etc. I would definitely request his services again if need be.

Patrick Lilley
Chris Pittson
Bobby Petruna

June 16, 2017

"A pleasant experience"

- Charles A.

I've had numerous dealings with Honda of Decatur over the years and they've all been positive experiences. This one was no exception. CD has always been friendly and helpful and the whole process was handled in an amiable and professional manner. I highly recommend CD and the dealership as well as the new Civic Hatchback. I'm looking forward to many years of fun, reliable transportation!

• Children