Honda of Decatur

Internet Sales Manager

May 19, 2017

"So happy!"

- Stronger1

I love my new car and Elmer was so awesome! Helped me find the right car in no time! I will definitely recommend this dealership to all my friends!

May 16, 2017

"The process was fast and simple."

- Swheat

I was working 500 miles from home and my wife started having problems with her car. We have a special needs son and I needed to have a more dependable mode of transportation for her. I contacted Mike "Elmer" Smith and let him know what I needed. While i was at work I communicated with him by Phone, Text and E-mail. I viewed the inventory online and test drove a CRV one of my co-workers owned. Mike had everything ready by the time I got to come back home. We purchased a new CRV and I probably spent less than hour at the dealership. I will be using this dealer again. Mike went above and beyond what I expected. My time at home with my family is the most precious commodity I have. Mike did not waste my time and delivered the answer to a very stressful problem my family was experiencing. For that I am grateful.

May 03, 2017

"Honda of Decatur Outshines All Other Dealerships"

- JulieR532

I recently went to Honda of Decatur to look at the 2017 Pilots because I wanted a new one. I knew what I wanted (I had been researching it online) so when my salesman, C.D. Cunningham asked me what was I looking for, I told him. Luckily, a white Pilot with tan interior, navigation, and bench seats in 2nd row was on their lot. He had it pulled around to the front and I got in and away we went! And it was awesome! The new Pilot drove like a dream and you felt like you were sitting on a cloud! I couldn't have been happier! Plus, I feel like I got a good price on the vehicle as well! This is the 3rd Honda I've bought from Honda of Decatur and I'll keep going back. You can't beat a Honda and you certainly won't find friendlier, helpful people anywhere else!

CD Cunningham