Honda of Fort Myers

Germain Honda of Naples

Port Charlotte Honda VW

Sonomi
9/28/2016

"Sales men attentive to our needs"

Started looking a while ago for a car but we had calendar delays.... but were very grateful for salesmen who listened, understood, were helpful & informative yet not pushy. Appreciate the quality of the our 2nd CR-V - loving the new upgrades.

Julian & Robert

nursejennrn
8/29/2016

"The best car buying experience!"

Just drove my new van home last night and I could not wait to write a review! I started looking for a vehicle a few weeks back and have been to many car dealerships in the Fort Myers and Naples area. I had some horrible experiences and was getting worn out from the whole process but I really needed a good vehicle for work so my Mom and I came here as she was helping me with the leg work. I was lucky enough to be assigned to work with Mike McSweeney, who was simply amazing. He really worked so hard to get me the payment that I wanted, we were there the entire day (my mom loves to negotiate!) We broke for lunch and walked to a nearby restaurant and when almost done, Mike showed up and said that it had started raining so he came to pick us up! He was so professional, polite and funny the entire visit that I was so happy to have been able to make a deal with him. His manager, Joe Lowe ended up getting me into an upgraded van from what I was even looking at. This experience was so unlike every other one that I had, that I would so highly recommend this dealership over any other around here. I truly want to thank this great team for making this transaction not only painless, but mostly fun. Finally thank you Peter Demeis- the speedmaster for getting me out of there in record time.

Mike McSweeney, Joe Lowe, Peter Demeis, Ty Shelton

ace
6/20/2016

"Very satisfied"

We recently had our Honda Ridgeline in for the airbag recall. Our truck was there for 3 month's waiting for the recall part. Honda paid for a rental until the part came in. The service manager ( Travis ) kept us informed every week as to the status of the situation. Very pleased with the way this situation was handeled

Service manager

Enka15
3/22/2016

"Dream car "

Brought my first car there it was hard and stressful process but i made it with the help of Forest (salesman) I would definitely recommend my friends here. Everyone there is extremely nice.

Forest

Katlyn739
3/20/2016

"Unprofessional "

Left the premises with a foul taste in my mouth after the sales manager swindled his way out of a deal with me on a car to sale to another customer who arrived after I had.

Joseph Lowe

Honda of Fort Myers responded to this review

March 25, 2016

Katlyn, thank you for bringing this to our attention. This is not consistent with the quality of service and attentiveness to detail that we pride ourselves on at Honda of Fort Myers. We would like to apologize for any inconveniences that this has caused you, and we would like to resolve this issue as soon as possible. We would like to talk to you directly regarding your experience at our dealership, and ask that you please contact our general manager Phillip Kuchuk at Phillip.Kuchuk@hondaoffortmyers.com . We hope this does not keep you away from our store in the future and we would love an opportunity to earn back your trust.

MRZ
1/25/2016

"Check engine light diagnosis"

While vacationing in Fort Myers for the month of January, a week before our return trip to Massachusetts, my check engine light came on. The following morning (Monday) I went to the dealer. I was met by Dan Doden, who was very courteous and professional. He explained to me that there was a $140 diagnosis charge, but there was also an extended warranty for a cylinder misfire code and if that was the code it would be warrantied. The code ended up being an evap. code. They checked and tightened the gas cap more and explained to me to give it at least 5 or 6 clicks. After perhaps an hour and a half my car was washed, and I was on my way with no charge for something for which they could have justifiably charged me $140. I've always had my car serviced before heading to Florida, but going forward, I wouldn't hesitate to have it serviced at Honda of Fort Myers.

Dave Doden, Darrell Lee Parks

Wondermom3
1/17/2016

"Dream come true experience!"

We were greeted by our sales guy, Jim,with a smile and hand shake. We explained to him about our HORRIBLE experience at the dealership down the street from them. Jim worked extra hard to make sure he would give us the best experience he could offer. Not only did he keep us updated,but he made sure we got the deal done. The finance manager, Chad , was just as wonderful. I will forever be grateful to these two guys! I will recommend them to everyone! Thanks Ft Myers Honda for giving me my happily ever after and having amazing employees.

Jim Frick, Chad Caron

Thomas
9/22/2015

"Purchasing of new car."

Jim Frick was courteous and helpful in all asspects of purchasing a new car. His quick response to phone messages and questions would be rated A plus in our book. We have purchased many autos new and used over the last 50 some years and we have never been more satisfied with our sales person. I would highly recommend Jim to anyone looking for a Honda. Let's hope that your service department and future relations will be as highly satisfactory sa Jim has been. Also we would like to thank Keith when Jim was unavailable Tom and Pam Biddle

Jim Frick

KingEdwarda
7/22/2015

"Advise Not! "

The advisers, not all, are there to make money. This I know and understand, but lying about a made up issue just to get me to; pay for a service check up and then recommended a $1,500+ New AC when all I needed was a can if 134A. Shady business at Honda of Fort Myers. Been doing business with you all since 1998 and 4 Hondas later. You lost a great customer. Hire people with good integrity and honesty. Good luck!

NA

Honda of Fort Myers responded to this review

July 27, 2015

We are extremely disapointed to read your review and would like to speak with you directly so we can get to the bottom of this. At your earliest convenience, please contact our General Manager Darryl Shepherd at 855-201-8684 or through e-mail at darryl.shepherd@hondaoffortmyers.com. We've truly appreciated your business and hope to hear from you soon so we can address this properly.

Rachel23
7/01/2015

"Everyone go see Ashton Lummis!!!"

I went in to get my first lease on a car and Ashton was more then amazing!!!! Very helpful and great at his job. He made sure I left a happy customer!

Ashton Lummis