Honda of Fort Myers

Honda of Fort Myers
Honda of Fort Myers Info

Germain Honda of Naples

Wilde Honda of Sarasota

" Very Satisfied customer"

My salesman, Jorge Hackenbrock, was very knowledgeable and very helpful--as a recent widow I had never had a car buying experience alone before and Jorge helped me thru each step. He bent over backwards to be sure I knew how to operate each feature--sure not his fault that I am still a bit confused--He told me to come back anytime and he would help me again-- Thanks so much for making the experience a pleasant one-- Jan Weinmann

Jorge Hackenbrock

"Trade in and new purchase"

I was very impressed with the professionalism displayed by Johnathan, Jason, and Brandon during the entire process of trading-in my CRV and leasing a new 2014 Honda Civic. The staff was friendly and offered me several options for my trade-in. Kudos to all of we guys and thanks for everything.

jonathan mitchell

"A very satisfied customer"

I just leased a Honda CR-V from Fort Myers Honda. My salesman, JOHN (JB) BASSILA, was very helpful and answered all my leasing questions expertly. He rearranged his schedule to accommodate me with a second meeting and a test drive for my wife. He covered every detail and went over all the features on the car. He couldn't have been more helpful. Also, I should mention that Jeff Burke, in Financial Services, was personable andwell organized. The lease document signing went smoothly. All in all it was a good experience that I would not mind repeating….perhaps in 3 years when the lease expires.

John (JB) Bassila, Jeff Burke

"great place to buy"

MY WIFE GINA AND I WERE VERY PLEASED WITH THE SALES STAFF. BURLIN, WAS MOST COURTEOUS AND WENT OUT OF HIS WAY TO MAKE US HAPPY WE WILL DEFINITELY BUY OUR NEXT CAR FROM THEM,

BURLIN

"Used car buy"

I would highly recommend Honda of Ft. Myers based on my expierence. Friendly, professional staff. The salesman, Jonathan, was great to work with. The dealership website is also great.

Jonathan Marshall

"Excellent Purchase Experience!"

Purchased my 2014 CRV last week, and it was as good an experience as I could have expected. The sales agent, Andrew Coogan, was very helpful, friendly, knowledgeable and took his time with me to explain everything. I am a serious negotiator, and felt I received a very fair price for my trade in and the purchase. This is my second Honda ever purchased, the last one being in 1990, and I am glad I returned to the Honda family!

Andrew Coogan

"Good Experience"

I got a new Honda Civic, the experience was good, I recommend this dealership , especially Geo Jimenez, he made a good professional work , I'm very happy and pleased

Geo Jimenez

"Stress Free"

Being our fifth Honda, and our third purchase at this dealership, we knew exactly what to expect, but working with Geo really made it a true pleasure. He made our experience easy, fast, and stress free. He knew the product very well and answered every and all of our questions. After the deal was said and done, he took the time to set up the Bluetooth, and the radio. That night we realized we had left our favorite CD's in our trade in. The next day, he promptly located them and return them to us. Our next purchase will be at Fort Myers Honda with Geo. Martha T. of Cape Coral

Geo Jimenez

"Our second purchase from Honda of Fort Myers"

We just purchased our second vehicle in a year from Honda of Fort Myers. The salesmen were both friendly and informative. Our new 2014 Odyssey van has a the navigation system, which could be really confusing, but Rich was very knowledgeable and explained it's features well. They went out of their way to get us the color we preferred when they didn't have it in stock. We would not hesitate to buy from Honda of Fort Myers again.

Rich Jacunski

"My Daughter in law and I"

Very attentive with honest work made sure everything was correct an accurate excellent customer service Thank you very much from the Luciano family Thank you.

Narset Benavides