Honda of Fort Myers

Germain Honda of Naples

KingEdwarda
7/22/2015

"Advise Not! "

The advisers, not all, are there to make money. This I know and understand, but lying about a made up issue just to get me to; pay for a service check up and then recommended a $1,500+ New AC when all I needed was a can if 134A. Shady business at Honda of Fort Myers. Been doing business with you all since 1998 and 4 Hondas later. You lost a great customer. Hire people with good integrity and honesty. Good luck!

NA

Honda of Fort Myers responded to this review

July 27, 2015

We are extremely disapointed to read your review and would like to speak with you directly so we can get to the bottom of this. At your earliest convenience, please contact our General Manager Darryl Shepherd at 855-201-8684 or through e-mail at darryl.shepherd@hondaoffortmyers.com. We've truly appreciated your business and hope to hear from you soon so we can address this properly.

Rachel23
7/01/2015

"Everyone go see Ashton Lummis!!!"

I went in to get my first lease on a car and Ashton was more then amazing!!!! Very helpful and great at his job. He made sure I left a happy customer!

Ashton Lummis

sangell
6/11/2015

"Honda Saves the Day!"

I was very impressed with my salesperson, John Basilia! Not only was he personable, but he was very knowledgeable about the type of Honda I was looking for. He took the time to listen to me and answer all my questions -- even two or three times if needed. He thought of things I didn't but did need to know. When the sale was made, he helped me get my things from the old car to the new car, and waited with me until I knew everything about the new car - even fixed my phone so I could answer it without touching it. I can't say enough nice things about him. He is a genuinely nice guy and quite a jewel for the Honda dealership to have onboard. THANK YOU JOHN BASILIA!!!

Ashton Lummis went out of his way to retrieve something I left in the car the day before. A very nice guy!

Snowboardernick
5/27/2015

"Honda Civic Purchased on Memorial Day"

My Dad and I flew into Ft. Myers to look for a new car and to sign an apartment lease, in a week, and minutes after landing, we were in the good hands of Julian Nichifor. I was not planning on buying anything in the first day of being in Ft. Myers, but was pleasantly surprised to leave the dealership a few hours later, happily, in my first brand new 2015 Honda Civic! If anyone is in the market for a new Honda, be sure to search out Julian to get the best and most helpful buying experience out there. Between Julian and Paul Khin, the man behind the finance department, this experience was easy and stress free.

Julian Nichifor

SunnyGulfCoast.com
5/09/2015

"OUR NEW CAR ON MOTHERS DAY FROM HONDA OF FORT MYERS!!!"

We are very happy with the experience at HONDA of Fort Myers! The dynamic TEAM environment and helpful staff made us feel very comfortable with our new car purchase. All of our questions were answered and we are so excited to enjoy our new vehicle and share our experience by highly recommending HONDA of Fort Myers to our friends and family.

JULIAN NICHIFOR sales & leasing consultant

Anna Gray
12/16/2014

"Awesome.. First time buyer"

Very happy with my experience at Honda! I was a first time car buyer and was VERY picky about everything, Simon Salinas was extremely patient with me and dealt with me for about two weeks! Simon provided excellent knowledge about cars that I was considering; he went above and beyond to find me the best deal! I felt as though he was an honest salesman and not just trying to "seal the deal". I would absolutely recommend him to my friends and family!!! Proud owner of my 2013 Hyundai Sonata #PushToStart Thanks again Simon!

Simon Salinas

casperr
12/16/2014

"Outstanding Customer Service"

I just leased a Honda Civic from Honda of Fort Myers. I was pleasantly surprised by the level of Customer Service I received. I haven't seen the attention to detail and the way they went out of their way to make sure we were satisfied from a car dealership in a very long time. I highly recommend working with Julian Nichifor. He took the time to explain all of the paperwork, walked our son through everything the car had to offer, and even delivered the car to our home. Thanks Julian and Honda of Fort Myers for a great experience. Service the way it should be!

Julian Nichifor

Weslley Cavalcante
12/08/2014

"Awesome Service!!"

I have just Leased a 2015 Honda Civic from this dealer and was very pleased with their friendliness and good service. We were helped by Kendon Badeau, who was not pushy, which made us feel very comfortable throughout the whole process. After making the decision on what we wanted, we were out of the dealer, in the new car, in less than 2 hours. I strongly recommend this car dealer, as well as the sales associate. My entire experience was first class! Keep up the good work guys! Wes

Kenson Badeau

Janese Weinmann
9/11/2014

" Very Satisfied customer"

My salesman, Jorge Hackenbrock, was very knowledgeable and very helpful--as a recent widow I had never had a car buying experience alone before and Jorge helped me thru each step. He bent over backwards to be sure I knew how to operate each feature--sure not his fault that I am still a bit confused--He told me to come back anytime and he would help me again-- Thanks so much for making the experience a pleasant one-- Jan Weinmann

Jorge Hackenbrock

dalemilhauser
9/08/2014

"Trade in and new purchase"

I was very impressed with the professionalism displayed by Johnathan, Jason, and Brandon during the entire process of trading-in my CRV and leasing a new 2014 Honda Civic. The staff was friendly and offered me several options for my trade-in. Kudos to all of we guys and thanks for everything.

jonathan mitchell