Honda of Fort Myers

Wilde Honda Sarasota

Germain Honda of Naples

rachelray
7/01/2015

"What a great experience! Ashton Lummis was so helpful!"

Signing a lease can be a scary thing, Ashton Lummis made the process so simple and easy! He made sure I got the perfect car along with the perfect deal. EVERYONE GO BUY A CAR FROM ASHTON LUMMIS!!!!

nora123
7/01/2015

"Ashton Lummis, best salesmen ever!"

Honda of Fort Myers made me feel at home. I would highly recommed this dealership along with Ashton Lummis! Everyone was extremely nice. Love them!

Rachel23

"Ashton Lummis rocks!"

After getting my daughter a new car i just had to come back in and get a new one for myself. Ashton Lummis was very accommodating, thoughtful and excellent at his job. I would recommend him to anyone! It was a pleasure working with the entire dealership.

Rachel23
7/01/2015

"Everyone go see Ashton Lummis!!!"

I went in to get my first lease on a car and Ashton was more then amazing!!!! Very helpful and great at his job. He made sure I left a happy customer!

sangell
6/11/2015

"Honda Saves the Day!"

I was very impressed with my salesperson, John Basilia! Not only was he personable, but he was very knowledgeable about the type of Honda I was looking for. He took the time to listen to me and answer all my questions -- even two or three times if needed. He thought of things I didn't but did need to know. When the sale was made, he helped me get my things from the old car to the new car, and waited with me until I knew everything about the new car - even fixed my phone so I could answer it without touching it. I can't say enough nice things about him. He is a genuinely nice guy and quite a jewel for the Honda dealership to have onboard. THANK YOU JOHN BASILIA!!!

Ashton Lummis went out of his way to retrieve something I left in the car the day before. A very nice guy!

Snowboardernick
5/27/2015

"Honda Civic Purchased on Memorial Day"

My Dad and I flew into Ft. Myers to look for a new car and to sign an apartment lease, in a week, and minutes after landing, we were in the good hands of Julian Nichifor. I was not planning on buying anything in the first day of being in Ft. Myers, but was pleasantly surprised to leave the dealership a few hours later, happily, in my first brand new 2015 Honda Civic! If anyone is in the market for a new Honda, be sure to search out Julian to get the best and most helpful buying experience out there. Between Julian and Paul Khin, the man behind the finance department, this experience was easy and stress free.

Julian Nichifor

SunnyGulfCoast.com
5/09/2015

"OUR NEW CAR ON MOTHERS DAY FROM HONDA OF FORT MYERS!!!"

We are very happy with the experience at HONDA of Fort Myers! The dynamic TEAM environment and helpful staff made us feel very comfortable with our new car purchase. All of our questions were answered and we are so excited to enjoy our new vehicle and share our experience by highly recommending HONDA of Fort Myers to our friends and family.

JULIAN NICHIFOR sales & leasing consultant

Anna Gray
12/16/2014

"Awesome.. First time buyer"

Very happy with my experience at Honda! I was a first time car buyer and was VERY picky about everything, Simon Salinas was extremely patient with me and dealt with me for about two weeks! Simon provided excellent knowledge about cars that I was considering; he went above and beyond to find me the best deal! I felt as though he was an honest salesman and not just trying to "seal the deal". I would absolutely recommend him to my friends and family!!! Proud owner of my 2013 Hyundai Sonata #PushToStart Thanks again Simon!

Simon Salinas

casperr
12/16/2014

"Outstanding Customer Service"

I just leased a Honda Civic from Honda of Fort Myers. I was pleasantly surprised by the level of Customer Service I received. I haven't seen the attention to detail and the way they went out of their way to make sure we were satisfied from a car dealership in a very long time. I highly recommend working with Julian Nichifor. He took the time to explain all of the paperwork, walked our son through everything the car had to offer, and even delivered the car to our home. Thanks Julian and Honda of Fort Myers for a great experience. Service the way it should be!

Julian Nichifor

Weslley Cavalcante
12/08/2014

"Awesome Service!!"

I have just Leased a 2015 Honda Civic from this dealer and was very pleased with their friendliness and good service. We were helped by Kendon Badeau, who was not pushy, which made us feel very comfortable throughout the whole process. After making the decision on what we wanted, we were out of the dealer, in the new car, in less than 2 hours. I strongly recommend this car dealer, as well as the sales associate. My entire experience was first class! Keep up the good work guys! Wes

Kenson Badeau