Honda of Fort Myers

Germain Honda of Naples

Wilde Honda Sarasota

Anna Gray
12/16/2014

"Awesome.. First time buyer"

Very happy with my experience at Honda! I was a first time car buyer and was VERY picky about everything, Simon Salinas was extremely patient with me and dealt with me for about two weeks! Simon provided excellent knowledge about cars that I was considering; he went above and beyond to find me the best deal! I felt as though he was an honest salesman and not just trying to "seal the deal". I would absolutely recommend him to my friends and family!!! Proud owner of my 2013 Hyundai Sonata #PushToStart Thanks again Simon!

Simon Salinas

casperr
12/16/2014

"Outstanding Customer Service"

I just leased a Honda Civic from Honda of Fort Myers. I was pleasantly surprised by the level of Customer Service I received. I haven't seen the attention to detail and the way they went out of their way to make sure we were satisfied from a car dealership in a very long time. I highly recommend working with Julian Nichifor. He took the time to explain all of the paperwork, walked our son through everything the car had to offer, and even delivered the car to our home. Thanks Julian and Honda of Fort Myers for a great experience. Service the way it should be!

Julian Nichifor

Weslley Cavalcante
12/08/2014

"Awesome Service!!"

I have just Leased a 2015 Honda Civic from this dealer and was very pleased with their friendliness and good service. We were helped by Kendon Badeau, who was not pushy, which made us feel very comfortable throughout the whole process. After making the decision on what we wanted, we were out of the dealer, in the new car, in less than 2 hours. I strongly recommend this car dealer, as well as the sales associate. My entire experience was first class! Keep up the good work guys! Wes

Kenson Badeau

Janese Weinmann
9/11/2014

" Very Satisfied customer"

My salesman, Jorge Hackenbrock, was very knowledgeable and very helpful--as a recent widow I had never had a car buying experience alone before and Jorge helped me thru each step. He bent over backwards to be sure I knew how to operate each feature--sure not his fault that I am still a bit confused--He told me to come back anytime and he would help me again-- Thanks so much for making the experience a pleasant one-- Jan Weinmann

Jorge Hackenbrock

dalemilhauser
9/08/2014

"Trade in and new purchase"

I was very impressed with the professionalism displayed by Johnathan, Jason, and Brandon during the entire process of trading-in my CRV and leasing a new 2014 Honda Civic. The staff was friendly and offered me several options for my trade-in. Kudos to all of we guys and thanks for everything.

jonathan mitchell

CperryA
7/11/2014

"A very satisfied customer"

I just leased a Honda CR-V from Fort Myers Honda. My salesman, JOHN (JB) BASSILA, was very helpful and answered all my leasing questions expertly. He rearranged his schedule to accommodate me with a second meeting and a test drive for my wife. He covered every detail and went over all the features on the car. He couldn't have been more helpful. Also, I should mention that Jeff Burke, in Financial Services, was personable andwell organized. The lease document signing went smoothly. All in all it was a good experience that I would not mind repeating….perhaps in 3 years when the lease expires.

John (JB) Bassila, Jeff Burke

ballzi
6/26/2014

"great place to buy"

MY WIFE GINA AND I WERE VERY PLEASED WITH THE SALES STAFF. BURLIN, WAS MOST COURTEOUS AND WENT OUT OF HIS WAY TO MAKE US HAPPY WE WILL DEFINITELY BUY OUR NEXT CAR FROM THEM,

BURLIN

vannessr
6/03/2014

"Used car buy"

I would highly recommend Honda of Ft. Myers based on my expierence. Friendly, professional staff. The salesman, Jonathan, was great to work with. The dealership website is also great.

Jonathan Marshall

cvk1
6/02/2014

"Excellent Purchase Experience!"

Purchased my 2014 CRV last week, and it was as good an experience as I could have expected. The sales agent, Andrew Coogan, was very helpful, friendly, knowledgeable and took his time with me to explain everything. I am a serious negotiator, and felt I received a very fair price for my trade in and the purchase. This is my second Honda ever purchased, the last one being in 1990, and I am glad I returned to the Honda family!

Andrew Coogan

mariela74
5/19/2014

"Good Experience"

I got a new Honda Civic, the experience was good, I recommend this dealership , especially Geo Jimenez, he made a good professional work , I'm very happy and pleased

Geo Jimenez