Honda of Freehold

Honda of Freehold

Call
Honda of Freehold Info
About Honda of Freehold

Honda of Freehold Your Honda Dealer Edison, Old Bridge, Eatontown, Freehold New Jersey Research Honda dealer and model options in Edison, Old Bridge, Eatontown, Freehold New Jersey: Honda Fit | Honda Accord | Honda Ridgeline | Honda CR-V | Honda Civic | Honda Element | Honda Insight | Honda Odyssey | Honda Pilot | Honda S2000 | Honda Cars | Honda Trucks | Honda Vans | Honda SUVs | Review Honda dealership New Inventory | Review Honda dealer used inventory |Serving Edison, Old Bridge, Eatontown, Freehold New Jersey and the surrounding area. Research Used Honda cars, Used Honda Trucks, Used Honda Vans and Used Honda SUVs in Edison, Old Bridge, Eatontown, Freehold New Jersey: | Used Honda Cars | Used Honda Trucks | Used Honda Vans | Used Honda SUVs | Used Car Dealer | Review dealership New Inventory | Serving Edison, Old Bridge, Eatontown, Freehold New Jersey. Honda Parts Edison, Old Bridge, Eatontown, Freehold New JerseyOrder Honda Parts | Honda Service Edison, Old Bridge, Eatontown, Freehold New Jersey | Schedule Honda Service Honda Car Loans | Honda Car Credit | Bad Credit Loans | Sub-prime Auto Loans | Credit Help

About Honda of Freehold

• Free Oil Changes for life with your new vehicle purchase
  • Free Car washes with your vehicle purchase
Anastasia S.
1/28/2015

"Re: Great car buying experience "

We are Honda people and love our Honda products. On January 24, 2015, we came to the dealership to purchase a 2015 Honda Accord EX-L V-6. We were given a lot of personalized attention. Joe was our salesperson. We found his friendly professionalism to be very satisfying as he guided us through the sales process in a consistently friendly manner. He was easy to work with, understood our needs, showed us all our options, and made the whole experience pleasant. Joe gave us plenty of practical advice tailored to our needs. Every question was answered thoroughly along the way. More importantly, he was very patient. Needless to say, car buying experience is stressful and requires utmost patience and courtesy. Joe exercised a high degree of professionalism. Not only was he extremely courteous, but also was attentive to our needs. I find the price discussions to be very satisfying. There was no pressure. They gave a decent price for the trade-in. I look forward to working with Joe in the future. You should be very proud having him as an employee. Rich, the General Manager, was extremely helpful as always. I have been consistently impressed by his interpersonal, communication and management skills. Vinay Khanna, our Finance Manager, was also very knowledgeable and spent the time working out what was best for us related to financing and warranties which can be sometimes complicated. He went over the agreement with us and answered patiently our numerous questions. He is very professional and well-versed in contract terms. Odie Oudomvilay helped tremendously by facilitating the price negation and trade-in appraisal. Odie is knowledgeable, efficient, and consistent. More importantly, he is a gentleman. Great team! I look forward to working with you in the future. On behalf of my brother-in-law, thank you!!! Anastasia S. P.S.: I will continue recommending Honda of Freehold to my friends and family!

Vinay Khanna, Rich

angela138
1/21/2015

"Great experience leasing my first new car."

I went to the dealer because I was interested in a Honda Fit. This was my first time leasing a car and DJ Wilson really helped me figure everything out. He listened to what I was looking for and my price range and never tried to up-sell me. This whole process can be very stressful but DJ was very honest and made sure he answered all of my questions. I never felt pressured and I would definately recommend him to my friends.

January 24, 2015

Thank you for the wonderful review. DJ is great; isn't he! Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns. We hope your enjoying that new Honda Fit! Thanks again!

Mike Y.
1/21/2015

"Mike Y."

Had a very good experience leasing a vehicle from DJ Wilson. There was no pressure to sign anything, he just laid out all the options for me to choose. Professional and courteous service. He took the time the time to explain all the new features that my vehicle has. I'll be recommending this dealership to my friends and family. Thanks.

January 24, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent experience at our dealership. We are happy that your buying experience was a smooth as you expected it to be. Thank you for choosing Honda of Freehold and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

newaccordowner
1/20/2015

"Excellent Car Buying Experience"

We were just investigating a Honda Accord as our Acura lease was up in a few months, working with Anthony Guiffredo convinced me to close the deal on the spot and drive home with a new Accord EXL with no money down and a low monthly payment. Anthony was not a high pressure salesman and was more knowledgeable about the car than any rep I have worked with. It was the only time I did not have to talk with a manager to close the deal and Anthony took care of all the prep and insurance work. The only issue we had was getting all the finance work done so we could drive off sooner. I would recommend Freehold Honda if you work with Anthony.

January 24, 2015

Thank you for leaving us a kind review! We are happy that you had a wonderful experience with our Sales Representative Anthony. Thank you for choosing Honda of Freehold and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Baller23
1/04/2015

"Worse dealership"

Came in looking at a used car looked at the pilot and highlander both were in my price range. The sales person I worked with was so lazy and it pissed me off he went to look at my trade and give me numbers. He came back told me I'll be in the mid 600 I asked for a break down of everything he told me there's no need Cuz it's not gonna work. No one go to this dealership worse place ever to buy a car they'll rip you off.

January 24, 2015

We're really sorry about your experience at our dealership. I've tried contacting you to fix this issue. Please contact me to see if there's anything else we can do for you. My name is Yelica and my telephone number is 732-414-3730. Thank you and I hope to hear from you soon.

Anastasia S.
12/19/2014

"Re: Excellent Car Buying Experience "

On December 6, 2014, my husband and I came to the dealership to purchase 2015 Honda CRV EX. We were given a lot of personalized attention. Rafail Mushailov was our salesperson. He gave us practical advice that met our budget needs. He was very professional and made buying our new Honda enjoyable. Rafail is very patient, calm and courteous. He provided us with accurate and specific answers about our new vehicle. You should be very proud having him as an employee. Great car buying experience. I look forward to working with you in the future. Thank you, Anastasia

December 20, 2014

Thank you for the wonderful review! We really appreciate the kind words, and we feel so fortunate to have excellent employees like Rafail. Thank you again, and we hope you'll come back to say hello again soon!

Bill M
12/18/2014

"Easiest car purchase ever"

I want to thank my sales man Anthony he great made event easy event done as promised couldn't ask for a better person to deal with. Straight forward and honest guy. Thanks Bill M

December 20, 2014

Thank you for your kind, thoughtful review. We really appreciate you taking the time to share feedback about your visit, and we're so glad that Anthony was able to help you find exactly what you needed. Thank you for choosing Honda of Freehold and we look forward to seeing you again soon

12/07/2014

"New auto purchase"

Jim Gray Millstone Twp. As everyone knows headaches in new auto purchase mine was a pleasurable experience. Bought a 2015 Honda Fit third one thanks to Anthony Guiffredo

December 08, 2014

Jim, thank you so much for your wonderful review! Anthony is terrific, isn't he! We look forward to passing along your compliments. We hope you thoroughly enjoy your new Honda Fit, and that you'll stop by to say hello again soon. Thanks again!

sarayag29
12/05/2014

"Excellent Service"

Service was Great! As a woman car shopping can be intimidating but the service at Honda was Great and welcoming and they work really hard to get you in a car!!!!

December 08, 2014

Thank you for the wonderful review! We really appreciate the kind words. It's always a pleasure to work with you, and we hope you'll come back to say hello again soon!

Jmorgovsky
11/28/2014

"MAde a deal for a new Crosstour. Gave deposit, but no deal!"

Two weeks ago I entered into a sales agreement for a new Crosstour at Honda of Freehold. A $500 deposit was given by check. The deal fell through (because of the dealer, not me). I returned to the dealership to get my deposit back. A copy of the receipts was made but a check was not written. I'd have to wait a couple of days, they said. Well after more than a week, the deposit has not been returned. Calls to the Sales Manager cannot be made because of full voicemail. There does not seem to be a way to reach the General Manager. All together a very unpleasant experience. Be wary.

December 17, 2014

We're really sorry about your experience at our dealership. I've tried contacting you in regards to the issue. Please contact me to see if there's anything else we can do for you. My name is Yelica and my telephone number is 732-414-3730. Thank you and I hope to hear from you soon.

Reviews of Anthony Guiffredo