Honda of Freehold

4244 U.S. 9,
Freehold, New Jersey 07728
Honda of Freehold Info
About Honda of Freehold

Honda of Freehold Your Honda Dealer Edison, Old Bridge, Eatontown, Freehold New Jersey Research Honda dealer and model options in Edison, Old Bridge, Eatontown, Freehold New Jersey: Honda Fit | Honda Accord | Honda Ridgeline | Honda CR-V | Honda Civic | Honda Element | Honda Insight | Honda Odyssey | Honda Pilot | Honda S2000 | Honda Cars | Honda Trucks | Honda Vans | Honda SUVs | Review Honda dealership New Inventory | Review Honda dealer used inventory |Serving Edison, Old Bridge, Eatontown, Freehold New Jersey and the surrounding area. Research Used Honda cars, Used Honda Trucks, Used Honda Vans and Used Honda SUVs in Edison, Old Bridge, Eatontown, Freehold New Jersey: | Used Honda Cars | Used Honda Trucks | Used Honda Vans | Used Honda SUVs | Used Car Dealer | Review dealership New Inventory | Serving Edison, Old Bridge, Eatontown, Freehold New Jersey. Honda Parts Edison, Old Bridge, Eatontown, Freehold New JerseyOrder Honda Parts | Honda Service Edison, Old Bridge, Eatontown, Freehold New Jersey | Schedule Honda Service Honda Car Loans | Honda Car Credit | Bad Credit Loans | Sub-prime Auto Loans | Credit Help

About Honda of Freehold

• Free Oil Changes for life with your new vehicle purchase
  • Free Car washes with your vehicle purchase
KK752
8/25/2016

"Brad Kessel - excellent service"

We had a great experience with Brad Kessel, who helped us choose a new car. He was patient, very knowledgeable, and spent a great amount of time demonstrating all the features of my new car (a service I have never had before). Would definitely recommend working with Brad.

Ami Blachman
8/24/2016

"Outstanding sales rep. Brad Kessel"

I had the good fortune and pleasure to be served by Brad Kessel. Brad is the most knowledgeable, professional, kind and helpful sales person I have encountered in a long time. He had patiently showed me various alternatives, pointing distinctive features in different models which helped to make the right choice. In the price negotiations he managed to find the elusive and fine balance between protecting his company's interest and satisfying the customer. He took meticulous care to highlight important features which are not obvious in a new car, in sincere effort to ensure our safety and enjoyment. In view of this experience we will certainly return to Honda of Freehold. Ami Blachman

August 24, 2016

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! Brad is great, isn't he! We look forward to passing along your compliments. We hope you thoroughly enjoy your new vehicle, and that you'll stop by to say hello again soon. Thanks again!

tafpool
8/23/2016

"Sales staff and great picing."

Upon entering Freehold of Honda is met a salesman, Joel Kahn. Never have I had a better experience dealing with an auto salesman. His attention to my needs, coupled with his friendly nature made me feel right at home. In addition to Joel, I was fortunate to have made the acquaintance of their General Sales Manager, Joe Cipolla. Between the two gentlemen I got the very car and color I wanted at a price better than anywhere around.

Joel Kahn , Joe Cipolla General Sales Manager

August 24, 2016

Thank you for the wonderful review. We really appreciate it, and we are so glad you had a pleasant experience. Thank you for choosing Honda of Freehold and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Steve s

"Car purchase"

I had a great experience purchasing a Honda Accord from brad Kessel the quote He gave me was competitive with other dealerships and he even followed up with A phone call after we made our purchase

August 24, 2016

That's wonderful to hear! We try to stay very competitive to our market! Feel free to contact us with any question or concerns and thank you for choosing Honda of Freehold!

qweasd

"Great Experience."

Great Service friendly Salesman, good choices. Had a great experience. Brad was very helpful and knowledgeable. Felt very happy with the features and options on the different choices we looked at.

August 24, 2016

Thank you for the five star and wonderful review! We really appreciate it. Feel free to contact us with any questions & thank you for choosing Honda of Freehold.

Jtl913
8/22/2016

"Brad Kessel made it happen!!!"

Not knowing what kind of vehicle I wanted or needed. I decided to stop at Honda of Freehold. When looking at the vehicles in the showroom I met Mr. Brad Kessel, a sales consultant. This is the first time I've ever met a car salesman who wasn't the car stereotype salesman. He actually listened to my wants and needs. His vast knowledge of all of Honda's products was astonishing!!! Within 2 hours I was driving a brand new Honda Pilot touring model home. He gave me a terrific deal, and the dealership felt like I was now part of the Honda of Freehold family. I will tell all my friends and family to go dirctly to Mr. Kessel, and get the greatest buying experience of s lifetime!!!

August 24, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent experience at our dealership. We are happy that your buying experience was a smooth as you expected it to be. Thank you for choosing Honda of Freehold and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Matthew Miller

"Great Service "

Brad was great, he was extremely helpful in the car buying processes. When the car that I was originally going to buy was no good, he went out of his way to find me a new one. Brad is very friendly and makes it easy to transition to a new car. It was great that he went over every feature of the car, and made sure I felt comfortable with the car. I would definitely recommend Brad for any car buying help. Thank you so much Brad for all of your help.

August 24, 2016

Thank you for the wonderful review. We appreciate that you took the time to share such kind feedback, and we hope you'll let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. We'll always be here to help!

CivicBuyer2016

"Excellent Service"

Great dealership!! Purchased a Civic from Mike Myers and he was alot of help. He explained every feature on the vehicle and once i was ready to make a deal he came up with an amaing price for me. Mike was very friendly and made the process very smooth. Would def recomend him and the dealership

August 24, 2016

Thank you for the kind, thoughtful review! We're glad that Mike Myers was able to be an awesome help! Thank you for choosing Honda of Freehold!

Hernannd

"Great service"

I am new to the car buying experience and felt that the salesperson I felt with was very helpful and made me feel comfortable. Mr. Kessel explained the different models and had a great discussion on what would be a great choice and best value. I have to say I had a great experience at this dealership.

August 24, 2016

That's wonderful to hear! We're glad that Brad was able to help you with your vehicle purchase. Please feel free to contact us with any further questions or concerns. Thank you for choosing Honda of Freehold.

Craig123456
8/21/2016

"Brad K. is Great !!!!"

I would just like to thank Brad for all his help, He is professional and beyond courteous. Brad knows what the customer wants and did all he could to make the buying process a joy.

August 24, 2016

Thank you for the wonderful review. The dealership and Brad really appreciates it. Please feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns. Thanks again!

Reviews of Brad Kessel