Honda of Freehold

4244 U.S. 9,
Freehold, New Jersey 07728
Honda of Freehold Info
About Honda of Freehold

Honda of Freehold Your Honda Dealer Edison, Old Bridge, Eatontown, Freehold New Jersey Research Honda dealer and model options in Edison, Old Bridge, Eatontown, Freehold New Jersey: Honda Fit | Honda Accord | Honda Ridgeline | Honda CR-V | Honda Civic | Honda Element | Honda Insight | Honda Odyssey | Honda Pilot | Honda S2000 | Honda Cars | Honda Trucks | Honda Vans | Honda SUVs | Review Honda dealership New Inventory | Review Honda dealer used inventory |Serving Edison, Old Bridge, Eatontown, Freehold New Jersey and the surrounding area. Research Used Honda cars, Used Honda Trucks, Used Honda Vans and Used Honda SUVs in Edison, Old Bridge, Eatontown, Freehold New Jersey: | Used Honda Cars | Used Honda Trucks | Used Honda Vans | Used Honda SUVs | Used Car Dealer | Review dealership New Inventory | Serving Edison, Old Bridge, Eatontown, Freehold New Jersey. Honda Parts Edison, Old Bridge, Eatontown, Freehold New JerseyOrder Honda Parts | Honda Service Edison, Old Bridge, Eatontown, Freehold New Jersey | Schedule Honda Service Honda Car Loans | Honda Car Credit | Bad Credit Loans | Sub-prime Auto Loans | Credit Help

About Honda of Freehold

• Free Oil Changes for life with your new vehicle purchase
  • Free Car washes with your vehicle purchase
bassman69
5/27/2015

"Car purchasing experience at Freehold Honda"

I worked with Fred Kaplan. Always makes car buying a pleasure. Second time I have dealt with Fred. I highly recommend him to anyone buying a car.

Fred Kaplan

Mccann Erin
5/19/2015

"My 3rd car purchase "

A great team all around! From sales to service department. It's my 3 car I purchased from freehold Honda. I would recommend my family and friends

May 21, 2015

Thank you for the kind review. We really appreciate it, and we are so glad you had a pleasant experience. Thank you for choosing Honda of Freehold and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

happyhondaowner
5/12/2015

"New car purchase"

I purchased a new Honda Civic here and I'm glad I did. I had been to a few other dealerships, and this one wasn't pushy, and my salesman was excellent. If you do go there, ask for Frank. He is the only salesman that explained all the features before we went on the test drive. Only change I would make, is the other dealers had doughnuts for their customers. This place only had vending.

Frank Disironimo

May 13, 2015

Thank you for the wonderful review. Frank is great; isn't he! Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns. We hope your enjoying that new Honda Civic! Thanks again!

Dan
5/08/2015

"New car purchase"

Purchased a new accord the salesman Kevin Mckenna was very professionial answered all my questions. The day I picked up the car he had it parked outside and ready to go. Mr. Mckenna went over all the vehicles tech package and even paired my phone to the vehicled entertainment system. Overall a good experience.

May 13, 2015

Thank you for your kind, thoughtful review. We really appreciate you taking the time to share feedback about your visit, and we're so glad that Kevin was able to help you with all of your questions. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you and we'll be happy to help wherever possible. Enjoy your new Accord!

RichF.
5/08/2015

"Mostly a good experience "

The Good : My salesman was excellent. He really knew his product. I had been to a few other dealerships, and he showed me a few things the other guys didn't. The free oil changes and car washes also set this dealer apart from the others. The ok : There was no music in the store, and I could hear the other couple near me trying to negotiate the car they where buying, and some of the personal information. It was the only store that didn't have music on. The bad: It took almost 2 hours to get into the little office to sign my contracts.

Frank Digironimo

May 13, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience at our dealership. We are glad that we were able to make your buying experience pleasant, except for the fact that our music was down. Thank you for choosing Honda of Freehold and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

julesxtine9985
4/18/2015

"Steve Colosi"

I had a wonderful experience at Honda of Freehold with Steve Colosi. He had such a pleasant demeanor & I would definitely recommend him if you are looking to buy a new car! Thank you Steve!

April 25, 2015

Thank you for the wonderful review. We really appreciate it, and we are so glad you had a pleasant experience. Thank you for choosing Honda of Freehold and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Pnimish15aprr
4/17/2015

"Worst Experience of all time!"

I wish I could put zero rating star but minimum is 1 star. So here is my best day started with worst person- Raj. We stopped by to check model and pricing of Honda CR-V EX on weekday morning and ended up hitting this Sales Rep. He brought us in muddy car lot to show the vehicle and once we Okayed, he disappeared to get a key for 15-20 minutes left us in CAR LOT. When we asked for the pricing, he ended up giving us unrealistic high price for EX model. The worst part is, when I asked to show some decency in pricing to even consider buying (yes, because internet gives you enough pricing details as it is no longer secret pricing myth), he offered $20-50 less. Like I was in farmer's market and asking to give us reasonable price so he did offer that much to take care off for vehicle sells for roughly $28,000 on road. He offered $29,292 for CRV-EX on road without any extra package involved and offered us $20-50 less at the best. Good part is, we left Raj immediately (and never looking back to Freehold Honda) and ended up buying CR-V EX (same model and on same day) at Academy Honda of Old Bridge, NJ for $27,500 on road!

May 13, 2015

We're really sorry about your experience at our dealership. I've tried contacting you to fix this issue. Please contact me to see if there's anything else we can do for you. My name is Yelica and my telephone number is 732-414-3730. Thank you and I hope to hear from you soon.

Jay
4/14/2015

"Friendly but Untrustworthy"

Dealing with the sales guy (Sean) a few weeks ago was very pleasant. I had a good feeling about Honda of Freehold - until today when I went to pick up my car. After signing an agreement for my new accord lease (and waiting an extra week for the car to come in) I went to pick up my new accord from Honda of Freehold today, having agreed upon price already with all paperwork taken care of. The manager (Joe) called me into his office to tell me that they can't honor the agreement due to credit score (which they already ran 3 weeks ago!). My feeling is that this is how they run their business, not bothering to check if you qualify for the quotes they give you, thinking that if they hike the fees at the last second you won't walk out the door.

Sean Turner (he was nice)

May 13, 2015

We're really sorry about your experience at our dealership. I hope you've had the chance to contact the General Manager Rich Jakubowski as discussed. Hope everything works out.

Cheryl
4/08/2015

"Best experience in a long time!!!"

I had the pleasure of working with Anthony Guiffredo to purchase my Honda Pilot. I have to admit.....I came in ready to fight the fight!!! I had worked with a previous person at another dealership and he turned me off to car buying. Anthony completely changed my perspective of a car salesmen. He was a joy to work with . He was a good listener and he was open and honest. I felt as if we were on the same team trying to win the game together. He was very professional and extremely easy to work with. No pressure at all!! I ended up leaving with my 2012 Honda Pilot and I have been happy ever since. Hats off to Anthony!!

April 10, 2015

Thank you for your kind, thoughtful review. We really appreciate it, and we are so glad that you are enjoying your 2012 Honda Pilot. Anthony is terrific, isn't he! We look forward to passing along your compliments. We hope you thoroughly enjoy your Honda, and that you'll stop by to say hello again soon. Thanks again!

GSA
4/02/2015

"The Best Honda Salesman Daniel Timmerman"

We were looking for a late model used car last week, and got a great internet price quote from Honda of Freehold. Daniel Timmerman was our salesman, who provided us with quick, professional and courteous service. Daniel arranged for our test drive, a quick quote on our trade in vehicle, and searched for any extra bonus or rebate we might be entitled to. The only drawback to our buying experience was the extended wait time to complete our paperwork, which was most likely because we were shopping on a Saturday morning. Daniel had us out the door with our new car at the internet price we were quoted the same afternoon. I would highly recommend Daniel Timmerman for anyone shopping for their next car.

Daniel Timmerman

April 10, 2015

Thanks again for this wonderful review. We really appreciate it! We'll be sure to pass along the kind words to Dan, and we hope to see you again soon. Thank you.

Reviews of Kevin Mckenna