Honda of Freehold

4244 U.S. 9,
Freehold, New Jersey 07728
Honda of Freehold Info
About Honda of Freehold

Honda of Freehold Your Honda Dealer Edison, Old Bridge, Eatontown, Freehold New Jersey Research Honda dealer and model options in Edison, Old Bridge, Eatontown, Freehold New Jersey: Honda Fit | Honda Accord | Honda Ridgeline | Honda CR-V | Honda Civic | Honda Element | Honda Insight | Honda Odyssey | Honda Pilot | Honda S2000 | Honda Cars | Honda Trucks | Honda Vans | Honda SUVs | Review Honda dealership New Inventory | Review Honda dealer used inventory |Serving Edison, Old Bridge, Eatontown, Freehold New Jersey and the surrounding area. Research Used Honda cars, Used Honda Trucks, Used Honda Vans and Used Honda SUVs in Edison, Old Bridge, Eatontown, Freehold New Jersey: | Used Honda Cars | Used Honda Trucks | Used Honda Vans | Used Honda SUVs | Used Car Dealer | Review dealership New Inventory | Serving Edison, Old Bridge, Eatontown, Freehold New Jersey. Honda Parts Edison, Old Bridge, Eatontown, Freehold New JerseyOrder Honda Parts | Honda Service Edison, Old Bridge, Eatontown, Freehold New Jersey | Schedule Honda Service Honda Car Loans | Honda Car Credit | Bad Credit Loans | Sub-prime Auto Loans | Credit Help

About Honda of Freehold

• Free Car washes with your vehicle purchase
Mike c
1/26/2016

"Frauds"

Saw on line add for used car went down and they add $750 prep fee and $750 loyalty fee to price . Stay away from this place !!!

Jeff 816
1/13/2016

"Worst buying experience we ever had"

We purchased 3 cars from this dealer since 2004, we have never been so disgusted in the process of trying to make a deal, paying tag price for a used vehicle. We were told the car was a lease return and was checked over and everything was taken care of and checked out. The wiper blades were so shot, we immediately had to replace them. We went for an oil change somewhere else and they showed us the air filter and cabin filter, they were filthy, probably the originals, 3 years old. I changed them myself for a cost of $28, you think the dealer would have done this before selling the car. We argued over the price, and now we are waiting over one month to have our gap insurance refunded, as we paid off the loan immediately, after seeing the 5% interest rate from Honda, and we have perfect credit.

TrayC22
12/31/2015

"Terrible experience"

I had the worst experience at Honda of freehold. Dina the sales woman was rude/ had an attitude from the get go . They didn't have the car I made an appointment to see, that I called several times about. Then they proceeded to say that they could get the car for me from another location, after some negotiating Dina walked over and said per the GM we would like you to leave. I was shocked. I was never rude nor were my family members with me so I didn't understand why someone that they knew needed to purchase a car that day would be kicked out. If you can't get the car just say so. I was able to get the car I wanted that same day from DCH academy Honda in old bridge so it all worked out in the long run. But I will never ever go to Honda of freehold again! Such an awful experience and I am telling everyone I know about it because I am livid.

Dina

Dwarka
12/30/2015

"So easy and hassle free to purchase!"

Bought our Honda CRV on October 21 from here. My Sales representative was Joe Mallozzi. He was very polite, knowledgeable and took us for the test drive. We were confused between leasing the vehicle and buying it. Joe explained the differences clearly and helped us make the decision. Price-wise I think I probably a great price for the vehicle. Will definitely come here to purchase my next vehicle.

January 14, 2016

Thank you for this wonderful review. We really appreciate it, and we are so glad you had a pleasant experience. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you and we'll be happy to help wherever possible.

chris24cmb
12/27/2015

"in and out very simple"

I came in for an airbag recall. George O. was amazing. He walked me through the process and even talked cars with me. George made me not only feel like a valued customer, but i felt comfortable leaving my car there. I will always come back to this dealership for any parts i need or service. Thanks again!

January 14, 2016

Thank you for the wonderful review about our service department. We really appreciate you taking the time to share feedback about your visit. Thank you for choosing Honda of Freehold and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

twins1960
12/21/2015

"New Car Purchase"

Other than an issue with the title which resulted in delayed receipt of my registration, the transaction was pleasant. Joe Malozzi was wonderful (polite, professional and efficient) as were others: Paul Uliano in Finance, Frank and Elaine who both took the time to go over some of the features in my car. The support staff (receptionists) were extremely nice and understanding as well. I would recommend Honda of Freehold to family and friends

December 26, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience at our dealership. We are glad that we were able to make your buying experience pleasant. Thank you for choosing Honda of Freehold and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Wwestcobb
12/20/2015

"No BS"

Strait talk from Frank. Explained everything very clearly. It was my sons first buying experience at a dealer and Frank made it a good one. Thanks Frank.

Mike Simpson

December 26, 2015

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! Frank is terrific, isn't he! We look forward to passing along your compliments. We hope your son thoroughly enjoy his vehicle. Thanks again!

MK
12/19/2015

"Horrible and worst experience with people ever "

I have owned 5-6 different cars and visited many dealerships, but this Honda dealership was worst ever. I was this dealership today. And let me start with saying HORRIBLE!!!, WORST !! dealership, HORRIBLE customer service Their promotions on websites are SCAM and nothing else. I did not even start the price negotiation, I just walked out within 15-20 min. People are worst, salesman the store sales managers are rude, and worst to deal with. When I requested salesman to talk to internet sales, his response was, she will not be available till Monday. Really ?????. I asked to talk to store manager, store manager says, we are busy on Saturday you can call us on Monday . Really??? busy with 2-3 customers in stores??? And now best joke of the day; I asked if GM is in store, he said - nope he is not in store, then I asked, can I get his business card, his response was I don’t have time to get his card ( LOL ). So finally I got GM card from the front desk receptionist and walked out for store. I called GM standing outside of store and found out that he was in the store. GM does not care about customer service and he thinks they offer the lowest price in the area and that why he thinks he is does not need good customer treatment and experience. Next, don’t go by website specials or deals. Be aware, they are just to mislead you and bring you to the dealership, all deals are either wrong or have some criteria that you will not be able to meet. Pricing was secondary, but walked out of dealership due to people, people and only people. I would never do business with them and would not suggest any one to deal with them.

January 14, 2016

We're really sorry about your experience at our dealership. We've tried contacting you to resolve the issue. Please contact the General Manager if there's anything else we can do for you. The telephone number is 732-414-3741. Thank you and we hope to hear from you soon.

Geof
12/16/2015

" My experience: they're disappointingly dishonest & swarmy"

Purchase ended up being a real pita. They have trouble keeping track of paperwork. The "finance" guy had to try put in the multiple copy form in his machine 7 times before he could print a useable copy, all the while bragging about his 25 years old dot-matrix printer. The salesman Frank" can't keep his word to save his life as near as I can tell. Turned out after the deal was done, not a single thing he said about the offer was true. He did didn't follow through on a single thing, not even something as simple as giving me a copy of the purchase agreement. Customer care when from sweetness and “can do” to to "who are you" as soon as the deal was signed. The deal included free oil jobs for life. But I would not go back there if you paid me.

Amber
12/12/2015

"Friendly, easy, quick and no BS"

Bought car from Paul today. He was professional, polite and a straight shooter. Negotiations were easy and he was very helpful. I would recommend & purchase from Paul & Honda of Freehold again.

December 26, 2015

Thank you for the wonderful review! We really appreciate the kind words. We are glad that you had a pleasant experience with our sales representative Paul Ditolla. Thanks again for choosing Honda of Freehold!

Reviews of Frank Digironimo