Honda of Freehold

4244 U.S. 9,
Freehold, New Jersey 07728
Honda of Freehold Info
About Honda of Freehold

Honda of Freehold Your Honda Dealer Edison, Old Bridge, Eatontown, Freehold New Jersey Research Honda dealer and model options in Edison, Old Bridge, Eatontown, Freehold New Jersey: Honda Fit | Honda Accord | Honda Ridgeline | Honda CR-V | Honda Civic | Honda Element | Honda Insight | Honda Odyssey | Honda Pilot | Honda S2000 | Honda Cars | Honda Trucks | Honda Vans | Honda SUVs | Review Honda dealership New Inventory | Review Honda dealer used inventory |Serving Edison, Old Bridge, Eatontown, Freehold New Jersey and the surrounding area. Research Used Honda cars, Used Honda Trucks, Used Honda Vans and Used Honda SUVs in Edison, Old Bridge, Eatontown, Freehold New Jersey: | Used Honda Cars | Used Honda Trucks | Used Honda Vans | Used Honda SUVs | Used Car Dealer | Review dealership New Inventory | Serving Edison, Old Bridge, Eatontown, Freehold New Jersey. Honda Parts Edison, Old Bridge, Eatontown, Freehold New JerseyOrder Honda Parts | Honda Service Edison, Old Bridge, Eatontown, Freehold New Jersey | Schedule Honda Service Honda Car Loans | Honda Car Credit | Bad Credit Loans | Sub-prime Auto Loans | Credit Help

About Honda of Freehold

• Free Oil Changes for life with your new vehicle purchase
  • Free Car washes with your vehicle purchase
guy of cars

"two cars"

Bought two cars from Paul Ditolla. Best experience ever. Worked with us to get the cars into our price range without sacrificing any features. Superb customer service.

aredamjess

"Great Experience"

I recently bought a vehicle from Paul and he was very knowledgable and easy to talk too. Buying a car is never a fun experience but he made it easy. Have already recommended him and the dealership to a few of my family members.

Car dude 87
9/29/2016

"Honest and excellent service"

Helped me find exactly what I wanted for the exact price I had in mind before I walked in. I have never had a better experience at a dealership or with a specific salesman before.

lupe001
9/23/2016

"Amazing Experience "

After a stressful month of trying to find a new car to replace my totaled one, Honda of Freehold made me feel at ease. Everyone is super friendly and they make you feel comfortable by taking their time to explain your options without having to feel pressured. The sales consultant Paul Ditolla is amazing. He is super helpful and honest. I left with a 2014 Nissan Altima on the day of my birthday. Best experience and gift ever !! Thank you so much to everyone at Honda of Freehold that helped me get into  a new car. I LOVE MY CAR !

September 28, 2016

Thank you for the wonderful review and Happy Birthday!!! We really appreciate the feedback, enjoy your Nissan!

Car girl iris 123
9/21/2016

"The best ever"

I love leasing my car at Honda. Brad Kessel is the best ever .He did everything thing to make our experience one of a kind . I can not wait to go back and lease again and hope he is still there. I will never forget how wonderful my husband and I were treated. He is the Best 👍😊😊😊😊

September 28, 2016

Thank you for the kind review. We really appreciate it! Thank you for choosing Honda of Freehold, we look forward in working with you again.

Danielle M Urys
9/19/2016

"Best car buying experience "

Our experience at Honda of Freehold was truly exceptional. Anthony Guiffredo was so helpful and I'll be recommending him to anyone looking for the perfect guide when considering or purchasing a vehicle. I've never felt more at ease with such an important purchase.

September 21, 2016

Thank you for sharing your exceptional experience at Honda of Freehold. We really appreciate the feedback. Thank you for choosing Honda of Freehold.

paulguay
9/13/2016

"Great leasing experience!"

My wife and I had done our homework and left our house knowing what we wanted: to lease a new Honda Civic or Toyota Corolla. We were nicely greeted at this Honda dealership and immediately interacted with Paul Ditolla, a very personable and knowledgeable young man who answered all our questions to our satisfaction. We were very impressed during our test drive, so our old car was appraised and used as down payment, the Civic's price and monthly payment were negotiated, financing arranged, and all paperwork was completed in about three hours, at which point we drove home in our nice new Civic. Great experience overall!

September 16, 2016

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. We really appreciate the feedback! Thank you for choosing Honda of Freehold.

Robind
9/10/2016

"Easy and Pleasurable"

I gave five stars because I thought my salesman ( Paul D. ) put me at ease, and the car buying experience went smoothly, and painlessly.He made me very comfortable throughout the process of buying my new vehicle. Thanks so much Paul : -) I would most certainly recommend you in the future.

September 15, 2016

Thank you for the 5 star review, we really appreciate it. We're glad that you had a pleasant experience. Thank you for choosing Honda of Freehold!

sparkyduke
9/08/2016

"salesman mr Brad Kessel was outstanding! "

My salesman was most professional and efficient and knowledgeable and took the extra time to ensure my car was clean and ready for me. I was delighted that my time was not wasted but respected. Brad is thorough and an outstanding positive addition to Honda of Freehold!

September 09, 2016

Thank you so much for the review. We're happy to have such a great sales men like Brad. Thank you for choosing Honda of Freehold. Feel free to contact us with any further questions or concerns.

Mazda39
9/08/2016

"Thank you"

Great staff and product. Can't beat the deals they have ! Managers are involved whole time no back and forth ! Quick and easy! Thank you very much

September 09, 2016

Thank you for the wonderful review. We really appreciate it. Thank you for choosing Honda of Freehold.

Reviews of Paul Ditolla