Honda of Freehold

4244 U.S. 9,
Freehold, New Jersey 07728
Honda of Freehold Info
About Honda of Freehold

Honda of Freehold Your Honda Dealer Edison, Old Bridge, Eatontown, Freehold New Jersey Research Honda dealer and model options in Edison, Old Bridge, Eatontown, Freehold New Jersey: Honda Fit | Honda Accord | Honda Ridgeline | Honda CR-V | Honda Civic | Honda Element | Honda Insight | Honda Odyssey | Honda Pilot | Honda S2000 | Honda Cars | Honda Trucks | Honda Vans | Honda SUVs | Review Honda dealership New Inventory | Review Honda dealer used inventory |Serving Edison, Old Bridge, Eatontown, Freehold New Jersey and the surrounding area. Research Used Honda cars, Used Honda Trucks, Used Honda Vans and Used Honda SUVs in Edison, Old Bridge, Eatontown, Freehold New Jersey: | Used Honda Cars | Used Honda Trucks | Used Honda Vans | Used Honda SUVs | Used Car Dealer | Review dealership New Inventory | Serving Edison, Old Bridge, Eatontown, Freehold New Jersey. Honda Parts Edison, Old Bridge, Eatontown, Freehold New JerseyOrder Honda Parts | Honda Service Edison, Old Bridge, Eatontown, Freehold New Jersey | Schedule Honda Service Honda Car Loans | Honda Car Credit | Bad Credit Loans | Sub-prime Auto Loans | Credit Help

About Honda of Freehold

• Free Car washes with your vehicle purchase
julesxtine9985
4/18/2015

"Steve Colosi"

I had a wonderful experience at Honda of Freehold with Steve Colosi. He had such a pleasant demeanor & I would definitely recommend him if you are looking to buy a new car! Thank you Steve!

Cheryl
4/08/2015

"Best experience in a long time!!!"

I had the pleasure of working with Anthony Guiffredo to purchase my Honda Pilot. I have to admit.....I came in ready to fight the fight!!! I had worked with a previous person at another dealership and he turned me off to car buying. Anthony completely changed my perspective of a car salesmen. He was a joy to work with . He was a good listener and he was open and honest. I felt as if we were on the same team trying to win the game together. He was very professional and extremely easy to work with. No pressure at all!! I ended up leaving with my 2012 Honda Pilot and I have been happy ever since. Hats off to Anthony!!

April 10, 2015

Thank you for your kind, thoughtful review. We really appreciate it, and we are so glad that you are enjoying your 2012 Honda Pilot. Anthony is terrific, isn't he! We look forward to passing along your compliments. We hope you thoroughly enjoy your Honda, and that you'll stop by to say hello again soon. Thanks again!

GSA
4/02/2015

"The Best Honda Salesman Daniel Timmerman"

We were looking for a late model used car last week, and got a great internet price quote from Honda of Freehold. Daniel Timmerman was our salesman, who provided us with quick, professional and courteous service. Daniel arranged for our test drive, a quick quote on our trade in vehicle, and searched for any extra bonus or rebate we might be entitled to. The only drawback to our buying experience was the extended wait time to complete our paperwork, which was most likely because we were shopping on a Saturday morning. Daniel had us out the door with our new car at the internet price we were quoted the same afternoon. I would highly recommend Daniel Timmerman for anyone shopping for their next car.

Daniel Timmerman

April 10, 2015

Thanks again for this wonderful review. We really appreciate it! We'll be sure to pass along the kind words to Dan, and we hope to see you again soon. Thank you.

Tom
3/02/2015

"Horrible"

Honda of Freehold gave me a horrible experience. I was buying my fourth Honda but the first one from this dealer and will never go back there. I would have walked away except that they alone had in stock the model and color I wanted. Negotiations lasted 6 hours over 2 days and were full of lies and deceptions. During those 2 days I got advertising calls from the same dealer on my answering machine making offers the salesman would not honor. I met five or six staff persons while I was there, and all of them were either evasive or conniving. There is something very, very wrong with the way this dealership is run. Honda surveyed me and I told them straight out. Buyer beware.

Half a dozen whose names I never learned.

March 21, 2015

We're really sorry about your experience at our dealership. Please contact me to see if there's anything we can do for you. My name is Yelica and my telephone number is 732-414-3730. Thank you and I hope to hear from you soon.

FBS
2/24/2015

"Sales persons should be more responsive to the client."

I want to thank Ron Teplitzky for his kindness and professionalism. He make me forget all the difficulties I went through during the 6 months of waiting for the car. He, when he took over my file, during the few days of dealing with me kept me up to date and answered promptly to all my calls. He is really a good assets for the company.

February 26, 2015

Thank you for the kind review. We really appreciate it, and we are so glad you had a pleasant experience. Ron is terrific, isn't he! We look forward to passing along your compliments. We hope you thoroughly enjoy your new vehicle, and that you'll stop by to say hello again soon. Thanks again!

Hondaguy
2/23/2015

"Great customer service and affordable pricing! "

I recently visited Honda of freehold service department to service my vehicle. I must say the new service manager Rich was great. He was very hands on and involved. Not just some guy behind the scenes. Everyone was very friendly and the service was quick and affordable. Very convenient; I will definitely be referring my family and friends. See you at my next oil change!

Rich Senitano

February 26, 2015

Thank you for the wonderful review. Rich is great; isn't he! Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns. Thank you for choosing Honda of Freehold, and we hope you'll come back to say hello again soon!

Tompenn22
2/20/2015

"Worse service department experience "

I dealt with Steve and his manager Rich Sabatino. If you are thinking of having your vehicle serviced here I strongly recommend you consider going elsewhere. I was treated with no respect after spending $2,000 on a repair bill. I will definitely never go back nor recommend anyone to go to Freehold Honda. Please be aware, very unfriendly. I will Never return after purchasing three car here.

Rich Sabatino

March 21, 2015

We're really sorry about your experience at our dealership. Please contact our Service Manager Rich to resolve the issue; 732-414-3720. Thank you and I hope to hear from you soon.

unhappy buyer
2/18/2015

"The worst buying experience in 40 years of car buying"

I received an emailed price from Honda of Freehold that was $1000 less than their competitors. Little did I know that they would add in close to $1500 of extra fees, lowball my trade by over $4000 from anyone else (including the on-line trade quote from their website), price the maintenance contract $800 higher, and hold me hostage by not giving me back my car keys. So, they weren't $1000 lower on a CR-V, they were more than $5000 higher and wasted my valuable time with their games. I have had a lifetime of car buying experiences and this was far and away the absolute worst. And, I might add, I have a fair price and will be buying elsewhere where I had a pleasant experience.

I do not have names. They stole all my papers (yes, really)

March 21, 2015

We're really sorry about your experience at our dealership. I know we tried to resolve the issue, but please feel free to contact the General Manager Rich Jakubowski if there's anything else we can do for you.

Lulu
2/18/2015

"STAY AWAY!!!!!!"

On our last visit to the Honda of Freehold dealership to lease a vehicle for my husband we were shocked at the unacceptable attitude of LOU HERNANDEZ the General Sales Manager of the dealership. He was arrogant and impolite. He was chewing gum contemptuously. He was rude and talk to us in high and irritated tone. We have never seen such disrespect to customers before.

Mike J
2/13/2015

"Excellent Sales help, less favorable with other aspects "

Ron was excellent - no complaints. Finance guy left me feeling bad about the purchase. It wasn't that two banks turned us down but his approach came across scolding to me for putting so little down and having other debt. While we had a good credit score our other debt made it difficult for him and was got financing at 6%. I already struggled with spending the money and his contact being our last at your dealer put a damper on the whole experience. Also cleaning the used car should have been done before the sale.... they did an awesome job, but the sale already took way to long to complete. We were there from 9:30 - 3:30.

February 19, 2015

Mike, thank you for the review. We apologize for the long delivery process. We are working hard to make this process smooth for everyone. Please feel free to contact me with any issues. We're glad that you've purchased from Honda of Freehold, but would definitely like for all of our customers to leave happy. My name is Yelica Torres and my telephone number is 732-414-3730.

Reviews of DJ Wilson