Honda of Freehold

Honda of Freehold

Call
Honda of Freehold Info
About Honda of Freehold

Honda of Freehold Your Honda Dealer Edison, Old Bridge, Eatontown, Freehold New Jersey Research Honda dealer and model options in Edison, Old Bridge, Eatontown, Freehold New Jersey: Honda Fit | Honda Accord | Honda Ridgeline | Honda CR-V | Honda Civic | Honda Element | Honda Insight | Honda Odyssey | Honda Pilot | Honda S2000 | Honda Cars | Honda Trucks | Honda Vans | Honda SUVs | Review Honda dealership New Inventory | Review Honda dealer used inventory |Serving Edison, Old Bridge, Eatontown, Freehold New Jersey and the surrounding area. Research Used Honda cars, Used Honda Trucks, Used Honda Vans and Used Honda SUVs in Edison, Old Bridge, Eatontown, Freehold New Jersey: | Used Honda Cars | Used Honda Trucks | Used Honda Vans | Used Honda SUVs | Used Car Dealer | Review dealership New Inventory | Serving Edison, Old Bridge, Eatontown, Freehold New Jersey. Honda Parts Edison, Old Bridge, Eatontown, Freehold New JerseyOrder Honda Parts | Honda Service Edison, Old Bridge, Eatontown, Freehold New Jersey | Schedule Honda Service Honda Car Loans | Honda Car Credit | Bad Credit Loans | Sub-prime Auto Loans | Credit Help

About Honda of Freehold

Tuesday 7:00 PM - 6:00 PM

Wednesday 7:00 PM - 6:00 PM

Thursday 7:00 PM - 6:00 PM

Friday 7:00 PM - 6:00 PM

Saturday 7:00 PM - 5:00 PM

• Free Oil Changes for life with your new vehicle purchase
  • Free Car washes with your vehicle purchase

"Easy buying experience "

My husband and I had been researching the Honda odyssey. After deciding that this was the vechicle we wanted to purchase , we read reviews about Freehold Honda. We used the Internet and read the good reviews. We also used true car and where not quite sure what to expect. Anthony made our experience buying our new Honda easy and pleasant . Glad we bought our vechicle through them and would give this dealership a high rating.

November 20, 2014

Thank you for the great review! We're happy that your online and dealership experience was great one! Thank you again and we hope to see you again.

"asked for my battery to be checked"

last winter I went to the service center because my car was having trouble starting asked for my battery to be checked. I waited two hours at 730 am and was told my battery was fine.... car starts fine... THREE days later my car had to be towed --- the battery died and leaked onto the starter so I needed a two 40 miles from home and a new battery and a new starter. I contacted klye roth my service guy and sent pictures of the battery. I never heard back. I called to find out the Honda dealership was sold and I left message for Jerwin the service manager never heard from him today I called to find out new ownership and am awaiting a call. I have purchased many cars over the years from this dealership..... VERY DISSAPPOINTED Lisa Padula

"Lynn1011"

I purchased my new pilot on 10/11/14 my experience with Honda freehold was very good I didn't think it would be , because I'm use to dealers taking advantage of me. DJ Wilson was very honest and very helpful in me making my decision to buy a Honda. I will recommend him to anyone I know who want to purchase a car. He's great!

November 08, 2014

Thank you for the wonderful review. DJ is great; isn't he! Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns. We hope your enjoying that new Honda! Thanks again!

"Overall good experience"

I first contacted Rakeemah who was very pleasant and helpful, and made an appointment to come to the dealership. She introduced me to DJ Wilson. We spoke for a while and even test drove a vehicle. We began discussing price and payment options. He suggested that I entertain the idea of leasing instead of buying because the monthly payment that I was looking at was well out of my reach. I was hesitant because I had never leased before but he explained everything to me and it seemed like the best fit for me. It also meant that I would be able to afford the monthly payment on the vehicle that I wanted! DJ was very knowledgeable and easy to talk to which made the experience easier. If it wasn't for DJ, the experience probably would have been miserable.

November 08, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience at our dealership. We are glad that we were able to make your buying experience pleasant. Thank you for choosing Honda of Freehold and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

"Worst customer service"

I bought used car from dealership around one and half month back, Am still waiting for Number plates and Title papers. Already paid full amount including DMV registration charges in advance as asked by sales dept. Followed up many times but no definite answer received yet. I am suppose to receive number plates and title papers within weeks after purchase.

"Honda of Freehold STAY AWAY BUYER BEWARE!"

E.J.F. I bought a car from a NJ Honda of Freehold dealership owned by a Texas company that also sells used cars. I paid for the car in FULL. They still took it back from me under the most suspicious circumstances. They had given me the wrong Vehicle Identification Number, never told me, then they forged my name on the Power of Atty for the dealership that sold me the car, switching the VIN without my knowledge, registering it with the DMV behind my back. Then their salesman Apollo kept calling me, giving me a story that made no sense. The parent company is called Group 1 Auto, traded on the NYSE. I assume they do this to consumers every day, and of course I have every document to show how they switch out the VIN, blame the victim, and sue to take back the car! Can't make this up. They then, it seems, sell the fully paid for car as a new/used car or ship it off as a cloned VIN is what I have since learned, sometimes on the foreign market, where cars go for 3 times the sticker price in the US. FlagReply 36Recommended

Apollo Chang

October 27, 2014

Hi Ellen, We tried contacting you a few times in regards to your experience with Group One Auto. As we mentioned before, we have been under new ownership since August, 2014. We're not affiliated with Group One Auto. Please contact Yelica at 732-414-3730 if you may have any questions or concerns about our organization. Thank you and we hope you're able to resolve your issue with Group One Auto.

"bad custermer service"

My tempary tag ran out after paying out 460 Dollars they said to do paper work when Ijust could of took back to PHiladelphia every time i called them they would just say we dont know what to tell you totally unexceptable when who ever the do buisiness shuold have online service or stop trying to regerstet outof state people day two know tags didnt even call me. Back the sells guy Joe aftera dozen mess.lm here a car cant move no tags or registration so disapoited being a big car dealership like Honda .thankyou kelvin staten.

October 27, 2014

Hi Kelvin, It was a pleasure working with you. Again, we apologize for the inconvenience but I'm glad that we were able to fix the issue. If you need anything else, please feel free to contact Yelica Torres at 732-414-3730. Thank you for your business and we look forward in seeing you again.

"Buying my Honda Pilot"

Everyone was very professional and helpful. I would recommend this dealer to anyone. Never expected to drive a new car home the same afternoon. Thanks.

September 20, 2014

Thank you for leaving us a kind review! We are happy that you had a wonderful experience. Thank you for choosing Honda of Freehold and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

"DJ WILSON IS THE BEST SALESMAN at HONDA OF FREEHOLD"

My experience at Honda of FREEHOLD was absolty amazing ALL BECAUSE OF DJ WILSON! HE IS THE MOST HONEST SALESMAN IV3 EVER MET! GREAT MAN!

DJ WILSON

September 20, 2014

Thank you for the wonderful review. DJ is great; isn't he! Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns. Thanks again for choosing Honda of Freehold!

"Extremely Happy Customer"

Honda of Freehold is the best! They worked with us on price and they made sure we were happy. And I must admit, my wife and are very happy! Ann Kaplan was a pleasure to work with in our search and purchase and will recommend her and the dealership to anyone interested in purchasing a Honda.

September 20, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent experience at our dealership. We are happy that you had a wonderful experience with our Sales Representative Ann. Thank you for choosing Honda of Freehold and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviews of DJ Wilson