Honda of Freehold

2.2

February 16, 2017

"Excellent dealer"

- dmtz

I totaled my vehicle and needed a new car. I never like dealing with car dealers and even brought a friend with me so he could make sure I wasn't getting ripped off by an aggressive salesman. It wasn't necessary once I was introduced to Fred Kaplan. He treated me with such a kind and courteous manner throughout the entire process. Fred remains calm and sincere in his efforts to get any customer the best deal they can get which is absolutely what he did with me. My experience with Fred has made me a permanent customer of Freehold Honda and i would most definitely refer anyone that is looking for a vehicle to go to Fred at Freehold Honda and you will leave with the same smile that I left with. He is a genuine person which shows in how he treats his customers and how he treated me. To leave a car dealership with a smile is an oddity and Fred's manner makes me look at my new car and smile. I will refer anyone I know to Fred at freehold Honda. Thanks Fred Diane Mountzouris

February 15, 2017

"Excellent"

- WFB

My car was ready on time. Steve explained the service to me which involved both a 15,000 mile service and a brake replacement. Very good with my questions.

February 07, 2017

"Horrible place"

- Dissapointed

Horrible place. They think their customers are idiots. Quoted a price on line for a new car, then added $4000 in fees. Waste of time and Gas to get there.

New 2015 Honda Civic, $26235