Honda of Freehold

4244 U.S. 9,
Freehold, New Jersey 07728
Honda of Freehold Info
About Honda of Freehold

Honda of Freehold Your Honda Dealer Edison, Old Bridge, Eatontown, Freehold New Jersey Research Honda dealer and model options in Edison, Old Bridge, Eatontown, Freehold New Jersey: Honda Fit | Honda Accord | Honda Ridgeline | Honda CR-V | Honda Civic | Honda Element | Honda Insight | Honda Odyssey | Honda Pilot | Honda S2000 | Honda Cars | Honda Trucks | Honda Vans | Honda SUVs | Review Honda dealership New Inventory | Review Honda dealer used inventory |Serving Edison, Old Bridge, Eatontown, Freehold New Jersey and the surrounding area. Research Used Honda cars, Used Honda Trucks, Used Honda Vans and Used Honda SUVs in Edison, Old Bridge, Eatontown, Freehold New Jersey: | Used Honda Cars | Used Honda Trucks | Used Honda Vans | Used Honda SUVs | Used Car Dealer | Review dealership New Inventory | Serving Edison, Old Bridge, Eatontown, Freehold New Jersey. Honda Parts Edison, Old Bridge, Eatontown, Freehold New JerseyOrder Honda Parts | Honda Service Edison, Old Bridge, Eatontown, Freehold New Jersey | Schedule Honda Service Honda Car Loans | Honda Car Credit | Bad Credit Loans | Sub-prime Auto Loans | Credit Help

About Honda of Freehold

• Free Oil Changes for life with your new vehicle purchase
  • Free Car washes with your vehicle purchase
Marianne
8/22/2015

"Good experience purchading new CR-Z"

Mr. Kevin McKenna provided outstanding service with minimal discussions in negotiating final purchase price. Vehicle was ready without delay and experience the quickest time ever in financing department. Highly recommend.

August 28, 2015

Thank you for the wonderful review! We really appreciate the kind words, and we're so glad that we were able to make your buying experience pleasant. Thank you for choosing Honda of Freehold, and we hope you'll come back to say hello again soon!

satisfiedcustomer
8/14/2015

"Great Experience!"

I recently leased a Honda Accord from Honda of Freehold. My sales representative, Anthony Guifreddo was terrific. I received stellar customer service. He made the entire process an easy and pleasurable one.

August 14, 2015

Thank you for the wonderful review. We appreciate that you took the time to share such kind feedback, and we hope you'll let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. We'll always be here to help!

VF
8/07/2015

"Great Rep. Mr. Myers"

Mr. Myers is a great rep. who made a big difference in my car decision,he was able to help me choose the right size vehicle to suit my kids and I . Thank you Mr. Myers and God bless you!!! Sincerely V. Fynn

Micheal Myers

August 14, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience at our dealership. We are glad that we were able to make your buying experience pleasant. Thank you for choosing Honda of Freehold and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

GRANDMA JOAN
8/05/2015

"PURCHASED A "CREAM PUFF" from HONDA OF FREEHOLD"

My daughter and I went to Honda of Freehold a week ago to look for a new car for me, as the one I was driving was 14 years old. Kevin McKenna was our sales representative and took very good care of us. I purchased a certified preowned car with very low mileage and am very happy with it. The entire deal was done in one day with Kevin's help. Joan B.

August 14, 2015

Thank you for the wonderful review. Kevin is great; isn't he! Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns. We hope your enjoying that certified preowned Honda! Thanks again!

jamarino
8/04/2015

"Fraudulent Practices"

Dealer promised and continues to advertise free oil changes for the life of your car when you purchase at this dealership. Service does not deliver on this promise. Tried to charge us twice for oil changes.Service manager poses as a sales managerand tells us the offer is not valid.Do not purchase a car from this dealership and think you're getting free oil changes!We will be going elsewhere for our service on our Honda.

August 28, 2015

We're really sorry about your experience at our dealership. All of our customers that purchased a new or certified preowned vehicle since August of 2014 is entitled to Free Oil changes for life. Please contact me to see if there's anything we can do for you. My name is Yelica and my telephone number is 732-414-3730. Thank you and I hope to hear from you soon.

hondaaccord
8/02/2015

"Great Service ! Thank you very much !"

Got a good deal for fixing the bumper which had issues during purhase. Bobby Spann (Sales), Joe Koedros (Sales Manager) need special appreciation from my side for helping a lot. I am very happy and would recommend this dealership for anything from sales to service. Earlier, I had written a bad review but take it back definitely.

August 14, 2015

Thank you for this wonderful review. We're glad that we was able to fix the issue. We'll be sure to pass along the kind words to Bobby and Joe. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you and we'll be happy to help wherever possible.

odyssey 2012
7/28/2015

"Freehold Honda Salesman"

Sean was my salesperson and was a pleasure to work with..made us feel comfortable and was also willing to listen and able to reason with since we weren't sure if we wanted to lease a new vehicle or finance a lease return ..recommend him for sure

August 14, 2015

Thank you for leaving us a kind review! We are happy that you had a wonderful experience. Thank you for choosing Honda of Freehold and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Jeris1949
7/22/2015

"Getting a New Vehicle"

I was able to turn over my 2013 Honda Accord for a newer Honda Accord with the help of Sean turner the sales rep..We were able to work out a deal that was beneficial to me and I guess the dealership..It took a while but it was worth it. The deal was accomplished bascially the way I wanted to get a new Honda and return my other Honda...After the deal was completed I was shown what the dealership was offering to new car buyers. Free oil changes, Loaner cars and the dealership will pay the last four payments on the lease. To My amazment all that was free..So far I'm really happy with my new Honda which I know are really great cars..J.Shaw

August 14, 2015

Thank you for the kind review. We really appreciate it, and we are so glad you had a pleasant experience. Thank you for choosing Honda of Freehold and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

joshnj82
7/20/2015

"A wonderful buying experience"

Words cannot express the experience I had at Honda of Freehold. My salesperson Frank and his manager Vinny were truly exceptional. It was beyond a pleasure doing business with them and I will continue to do business at this dealership. Never thought I would be so happy with a car salesperson before but Frank wasn't your typical car salesperson. He was caring, honest, and just an overall pleasure to work with. The staff at H.O.F are amazing and I will recommend this dealership to any friend or family member with complete confidence. Thanks to everyone at this dealership. A true pleasure doing business with this dealership. -Josh-

Vinny

August 14, 2015

Thank you for your kind, thoughtful review. We really appreciate you taking the time to share feedback about your visit, and we're so glad that Frank and Vinny was able to help you find exactly what you needed. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you and we'll be happy to help wherever possible.

yana123
7/14/2015

"Damaged My Car And Attempted To Hide The Damage"

I came in for service on my vehicle, 25K service, at 7am Wednesday. Following Saturday, I used my car for grocery shopping and while loading the trunk noticed some new scratches. At first I thought that another car scratched my bumper on the way out but on closer inspection noticed the scratches, which were bad enough to take off paint, had been painted in. NO HIT AND RUN WOULD PAINT IN SCRATCHES!!!! We called Saturday but service was already closed. Finally, reached the manager on Monday and brought the car in on Tuesday only to be told that they don't carry paint, don't do touch ups, then later that the mechanics don't have access to the paint. Why are you lying to us? The worst part of the whole ordeal, the one that leaves a bad taste in our mouth, is that you damaged our car, covered it up, and then lied.

Rich

August 14, 2015

We're really sorry about the scratches on your car but honestly we can not determine where or how the damages occurred. Also, we do not carry paint at the dealership; we recommend local body shops. Please feel free to contact my Service Manager with any questions or concerns. 732-414-3720

Reviews of Ron Teplitzky