Honda of Valley Stream

Garden State Honda

SA123
5/27/2016

"HORRIBLE"

All they do is lie to you, string you along, and give you the run around. I sat down and discussed numbers with my sales person Bill Reimers, and settled on a final price for a specific V6 2 door vehicle. I was then given the VIN # for a 4 DOOR vehicle instead and was made aware of this the day I was coming in to pick up my new car. After that poor mistake, there were no real apologies, and no one was trying to go out of their way to fix the issue because there were NO 2 DOORS in the STATE of NY apparently left. A few days later I get a call that they happened to find one 8 Miles away from the dealership and that I can come pick it up two days later. When I go to pick up my V6 vehicle, I was getting taught all the specifics of the interior but we never paid any attention to the exterior. My father was with me and requested to pop the hood, once opened, we saw a V4 Engine. This dealership was going to allow me to drive off with a V4, knowing that we discussed and put in place for a V6, just to make a deal. I HAVE FILED A COMPLAINT WITH CORPORATE AND WILL CONTINUE TO BLAST THEM FOR THEIR GREAT DEAL OF UNPROFESSIONALISM AND LACK OF REMORSE FOR THEIR WRONGS. The manager CARLOS is just as shady as BILL!!!! They Both need to go.

Bill Reimers, Carlos

Honda1966
5/06/2016

"Honda Civic 2016"

Customer service was great. Transactions were done quickly. No hassle no gimmicks. I would highly recommend this dealership to family and friends. 1st Honda and I can't be happier

Ronnie

Enthusiast319
4/01/2016

"Hondas Don't Always Sell Themselves"

I was promptly greeted when entering the showroom. However, the sales professional who assisted me was resistant to provide a test drive and he would not discuss clear figures on the model of my choice, which made it impossible to work towards a deal. This unnecessarily extended the experience and left me, a seasoned buyer and former Honda owner, frustrated with the brand. Perhaps the car was not available or he misread my intentions. The hypothetical payments quoted turned out to be higher than other local Honda dealerships willing to share program information. Ultimately, I opted to purchase a vehicle elsewhere. Many of the other reviews are quite positive, so perhaps this was an unusual experience.

Rabi Khan

abbr79
1/14/2016

"Great price and they took their time with me."

I had been looking for a used Honda Pilot for over a month and a half and had met with a number of sales people at a number of dealerships but I wasn't happy with the way I was treated or the price that many of them were looking to get. When I walked into Honda of Valley Stream Terrence met me with a ton of energy and enthusiasm, he didn't have the car I was looking for in Inventory but he said that he had someone trading in a car later that day that was one model higher than what I was looking for. He sold me on everything that the truck had, navigation, DVD, roof rack and remote start but the main reason I bought was because the car only had 14,000 miles on it.

Terrence McNicholas

Tian
10/21/2015

"Awesome"

Very good service! Got really good offers and best prices in New York. Got my car by even making an appointment and talking over the phone.

Grace Xuan

Pete3316
7/16/2015

"Excellent dealer"

great service from everyone there my family and I have bought 3 cars from them 2015 pilot 2015 civic and 2014 accord highly recommend as they made the process simple and easy with no stress

Chris and Andres

Regina
7/07/2015

" RUDE AND UNPROFESSIONAL SALES RAP!"

I had a very rude and unprofessional sales representative from South Shore Honda. She was screaming and yelling at us when I decided to purchase our Honda from a different dealership who offered us so much better deals. The dealership also gave us a difficult time when we ask for a refund on the $500 deposit that we initially put down. I had to call my credit card company to dispute the charge! The sale representative name Grace Xuan kept calling us even we specifically told her that we had purchased the vehicle elsewhere and we had taken possession of the vehicle.

Grace Xuan

Eileen from L.I.
4/30/2015

"Great Experience at South Shore Honda"

I purchased my Honda 2014 CR-V last October from Chris. There was no sales pressure whatsoever and the whole transaction was handled in an efficient and painless manner. By far the best car buying experience I have ever had. Highly recommend!

Chris P.

Joy8550
3/02/2015

"South Shore Honda Purchase Experience"

We have been to many different dealerships over the years and had to deal with pushy, creepy salesmen. Not at South Shore Honda! They are the best!! If I could give them ten stars I would because they would deserve it! We read the reviews on Yelp and expected the worst, but were completely surprised. From our first contact with Chris online to our phone conversation the day before we went in, to Oscar who completed our negotiation (so nice, helpful and accommodating), to Carol who got us through the loan process and paperwork with her down-to-earth friendly manner, we could not ask for a more professional, caring group of people. We will be back here to buy another car! Thank you for making us feel like we were working with friends.

Chris Parlow, Oscar & Carol

Rose.sanchez
10/26/2014

"My civic :)"

I love the service I received from Gabriel at southshore honda. Very helpful with everything and made the process so much easier. My civic looks great couldn't be happier. Thanks so much for all your help Gabriel. I really recommended southshore Honda *

Gabriel