Honda of Valley Stream

Garden State Honda

Muzahid
7/26/2016

"Sales"

Very helpful staff there, specially I want to mention moe Khan , he is very energetic and helpful. He explains any issue and make understand clearly.

Mohammad

Shaon C
7/23/2016

"Best service. "

I was not pressured at all, Mohammed listened to what I wanted and produced this. He got me into a beautiful new accord with everything I wanted! The finance department was very professional as well with no pressure. Great experience all the way around

mohammed.

Claudia
7/16/2016

"I got the right car for the right price"

My 2003 Toyota Camry with about 94,500 miles just gave out on me. I was sick of putting money into it. And I needed a car right away. So I go to Honda of Valley Stream on Friday morning about 11 am to check out some new Hondas. I see this big brand new showroom. I was greeted very nicely at front desk. Then Pat came to help me out. He was very professional & knowledgeable. I told him that I was thinking about something with All wheel drive. He showed me the new Honda CR-V EX. He explained everthing about it. We went on a testdrive & I really liked the ride & I'm a bit higher up. We talked about leasing & financing. After seeing both sides - I decided to lease because it was alot less money out of my pocket than financing. I also bought some nice accessories for the CR-V from Alex M the Finance Mgr. I went to lunch & by 2:30 pm I was driving my new Honda CR-V!! I was very happy with the price & the way Pat (Salesman) & Alex (Finance Mgr) treated me. I never felt pressured or uncomfortable there. I would recommend my family & friends to go buy or lease a Honda from Pat at Honda of Valley Stream with No hesitation!

I worked with Pat and Alex

Loki
7/02/2016

"Poor Service and Not Truthful"

I have purchased a certified pre-owned vehicle 04/25/16. Within a few weeks my starter stopped working and my vehicle had to be towed to service. 2 weeks later the starter failed two more times. I was not given a courtesy vehicle or rental. I was treated like a burden and everyone I spoke to passed the responsibility to someone else. My vehicle was deemed a lemon. It took a lot of arguing to get my refund and when I did the check was purposely not endorsed to inconvenience me. Now 2 months later the dealership avoids my calls and still haven't cancelled my financial agreement with Honda. This dealership is terrible and I will recommend people not to do business with this dealership. Customer service is key and they are terrible at it.

Carol Wagner, Oscar and Mo

SA123
5/27/2016

"HORRIBLE"

All they do is lie to you, string you along, and give you the run around. I sat down and discussed numbers with my sales person Bill Reimers, and settled on a final price for a specific V6 2 door vehicle. I was then given the VIN # for a 4 DOOR vehicle instead and was made aware of this the day I was coming in to pick up my new car. After that poor mistake, there were no real apologies, and no one was trying to go out of their way to fix the issue because there were NO 2 DOORS in the STATE of NY apparently left. A few days later I get a call that they happened to find one 8 Miles away from the dealership and that I can come pick it up two days later. When I go to pick up my V6 vehicle, I was getting taught all the specifics of the interior but we never paid any attention to the exterior. My father was with me and requested to pop the hood, once opened, we saw a V4 Engine. This dealership was going to allow me to drive off with a V4, knowing that we discussed and put in place for a V6, just to make a deal. I HAVE FILED A COMPLAINT WITH CORPORATE AND WILL CONTINUE TO BLAST THEM FOR THEIR GREAT DEAL OF UNPROFESSIONALISM AND LACK OF REMORSE FOR THEIR WRONGS. The manager CARLOS is just as shady as BILL!!!! They Both need to go.

Bill Reimers, Carlos

Honda1966
5/06/2016

"Honda Civic 2016"

Customer service was great. Transactions were done quickly. No hassle no gimmicks. I would highly recommend this dealership to family and friends. 1st Honda and I can't be happier

Ronnie

Enthusiast319
4/01/2016

"Hondas Don't Always Sell Themselves"

I was promptly greeted when entering the showroom. However, the sales professional who assisted me was resistant to provide a test drive and he would not discuss clear figures on the model of my choice, which made it impossible to work towards a deal. This unnecessarily extended the experience and left me, a seasoned buyer and former Honda owner, frustrated with the brand. Perhaps the car was not available or he misread my intentions. The hypothetical payments quoted turned out to be higher than other local Honda dealerships willing to share program information. Ultimately, I opted to purchase a vehicle elsewhere. Many of the other reviews are quite positive, so perhaps this was an unusual experience.

Rabi Khan

abbr79
1/14/2016

"Great price and they took their time with me."

I had been looking for a used Honda Pilot for over a month and a half and had met with a number of sales people at a number of dealerships but I wasn't happy with the way I was treated or the price that many of them were looking to get. When I walked into Honda of Valley Stream Terrence met me with a ton of energy and enthusiasm, he didn't have the car I was looking for in Inventory but he said that he had someone trading in a car later that day that was one model higher than what I was looking for. He sold me on everything that the truck had, navigation, DVD, roof rack and remote start but the main reason I bought was because the car only had 14,000 miles on it.

Terrence McNicholas

Tian
10/21/2015

"Awesome"

Very good service! Got really good offers and best prices in New York. Got my car by even making an appointment and talking over the phone.

Grace Xuan

Pete3316
7/16/2015

"Excellent dealer"

great service from everyone there my family and I have bought 3 cars from them 2015 pilot 2015 civic and 2014 accord highly recommend as they made the process simple and easy with no stress

Chris and Andres