Honolulu Ford Lincoln

Honolulu Ford Lincoln

Call
Honolulu Ford Lincoln Info
About Honolulu Ford Lincoln

Celebrating 60 years of service, Honolulu Ford is the Hawaii's first and largest Ford dealership. The dealer, Mark Benson, is encouraging all the employees to become more active in the community. Through developing relationships, we are primarily doing business with friends! Update: Beginning February 2014, Honolulu Ford Lincoln will be open six days and 24/7 on the Internet. Closed on Sundays- You are a valued part of Honolulu Ford’s Ohana, and the reason that we report to work. It is through this relationship that we would like to share with you our desire to improve our community. In Hawaii, the family is under attack from many different fronts. Whether it is work, traffic, school or social, many are spread too thin. After much soul searching, we have decided to put our families before profits and close our dealership on Sunday. We trust that this statement to the community will serve on many different fronts: On Sunday, you can tour our $19,000,000 inventory without talking to a salesperson. Kick the tires, review the colors and check prices all at your leisure. (We will have a number of vehicles marked down for our Silent Sunday sale, where the price will be honored on Monday!) We are bold in our desire to improve the quality of life for our ninety families that depend on Honolulu Ford for their living. Please take a minute and respond with your thoughts on our new direction. Mahalo, Mark Benson

About Honolulu Ford Lincoln Learn More

Friday 7:30 AM - 5:30 AM

Saturday Closed

"dorianbardenas "Outstanding!" "

Can't find a better place to buy or lease a new car than Honolulu Ford Lincoln. Our experience meeting Mark Benson was informative and very friendly. Especially Ben Cabalo Truly the Greatest Salesperson who made leasing our new Ford Escape so easy and with no pressure. Much Mahalo! Honolulu Ford Lincoln.

"Excellent service with everyone we met!!!"

My husband and I have been buying from Ben Cablo for over 14 years and he is the best! We trust him and he always delivers. We tried shopping for other makes of cars but the service wasn't there, we missed the quality and service and trust we get from Ben. We walked out and went straight to Ben and bought another car!! Thank you Ben you are the best. We will buy the 2nd car next year and it will be with Ben and Honolulu Ford. Best place to buy a car. Thank you.

"Ben Cabalo is the best salesperson on Earth."

The reason I went to Ben Cabalo is that I previously bought a Taurus and Ben made everything very easy, straightforward, and simple. And the price was excellent, too. Most recently Ben Cavalo helped me lease a new Ford C-Max Hybrid and, again, he made everything easy, and with reasonable terms. All the paperwork was arranged in advance so no waiting. Again, everything very easy. So you may understand based on all my previous experiences why I say, "Ben Cabalo is the best salesperson on Earth." Thank you, Ben!

"Excellent all around service!!"

The staff at this dealership is outstanding, patient, friendly, hardworking and as accommodating as can be. Shopping is possibly my least favorite thing to do and shopping for a car tops that but, I left the dealership with a new truck and a big smile....Thank you!!!

"Excellent :)"

It was my first time to buy a car and they made it really comfortable for me and easier for me to understand everything. Best crew!

"Unbelievable Sales Experience"

A car dealership brings chills to many when one thinks of the sales process one has to endure when buying a new car. But I recently had a wonderful sales experience at Honolulu Ford and it didnt result in the sale of a car. I came across Ariana Savea, an amazing sales person that did everything I asked regarding a vehicle I was interested in. She gave me the different styles, trims, packages, and incentives of the many vehicles that I looked at. She was extremely professional, knowledgeable and friendly. She answered every question I had even if it was ridiculous. I would recommend her to anyone who is interested in buying a new vehicle. There was no pressure and I left the dealership with a positive feeling and will go back again.

Honolulu Ford Lincoln responded to this review

September 30, 2014

WoW! Thank you! You made everyone's day here at Honolulu Ford Lincoln!

"Outstandinbg"

The customer service from everyone, from the dealer/financial/Insurance agent were superb! They all answered questions before I could ask! Great people and service.

"Grandma wants a Mustang convertible!"

Yes I'm a grandma and visiting family in Hawaii often. I needed a car to get around and wanted my dream car Mustang convertible. Jeff at Honolulu Ford Lincoln helped me find exactly the right one. He and Mark negotiated to get me exactly the price I needed to pay. The lovely people in the insurance office were so pleasant to work with. The staff was so friendly and hospitable. But the best part is I drove away with the car of my dreams!! I highly recommend Honolulu Ford Lincoln!!!

"Great dealership"

I have been to Honolulu Ford twice now: once for an event that supported the local Boy Scout Council and once to buy a car. Both experiences were fantastic and I would recommend Honolulu Ford to anyone looking to purchase a car. The first time I came to Honolulu Ford, a lady I knew from Scouting asked me to come down the next day to help her run a fundraising event that would be taking place there. The dealership was running an event in which the Scout council would earn $40 for everyone that came down to check out and/or test drive some of the new model Lincolns they had. My friend asked for my help and also asked me to tell all my friends about it. I agreed to help her but was very hesitant about asking friends to come down. I have had some horrendous experiences with car dealerships in the past and likened going to one to be like going in for a root canal. Definitely not my idea of fun. Boy was I wrong! The event was great because the people were great. We got to check out some cars, they fed us, and, most of all, they made it fun. There was absolutely no pressure to buy anything. In fact, other than in the survey I filled out, I don't think I was even asked if I was interested in buying anything! I apologized to the friend who had asked me to come down because I didn't invite people to come and check it out. I really should have. I should point out, too, that I have not been "spammed" either in email or snail mail since the event. Honolulu Ford has been completely courteous. With that great experience behind me, I decided to look to Honolulu Ford to purchase a car for my daughter to use. She had been driving a 2012 Ford Focus in Colorado and had really liked it. We decided to look at Focus models that were available over here. I was thinking of buying used but had already discussed the possibility of buying new. Truthfully, I wasn't really happy with the used Focus inventory at Honolulu Ford or at Cutter Ford but I did find one that looked promising at Honolulu Ford. I began working online with a salesperson named Shawn Aiona. He was great to work with. He provided me with the information that I needed in a timely manner and was very professional. When we went to the dealership, Shawn was working with another customer. While we waited another salesperson, Andrew came over and helped me to keep my kids entertained. In particular, I he overheard me mentioning some of the features of the really cool Lincolns that I had seen for the Scouting event. He asked the kids if they wanted to check them out and we all went out to a Lincoln and played with all the nifty features. The kids loved things like the built-in seat coolers and the voice-controlled radio. My daughter that wanted a Focus was definitely sold on a Lincoln! I told her that the Lincoln cost about 2 and half times what the Focus did and, of course, she tried to convince me that she was worth it. Nice try! What was really nice was that Mark Benson, the owner and his wife, Mary were around and actually spent time with us. It was good to get to know them. What impressed me was that Mary spent time with all the kids that were there with the parents. Whether people were there purchasing vehicles or for service, she talked to the kids, took them over to get cookies or candy if their parents allowed it, and even took some little girls to feed a kitten that the dealership had kind of adopted. I know it made the day a better one for the kids and that certainly made it a better one for me. When Shawn was available we took a look at both the used Focus I had found online and a new Focus. I eventually decided on the new Focus because of the price (with the incentives that Ford Motor Company is running it made it really worthwhile), the warranty and the features. There was no pressure either way and everything went very smoothly. Car buying can definitely take some time. In this, Honolulu Ford was no exception but they certainly made the time spent, pleasant. I was very pleased with all aspects of making a purchase from Honolulu Ford. I felt that I was treated well, that my kids were treated well and that I got a great deal. I strongly recommend Honolulu Ford to anyone looking to purchase a car.

"Knowledgable and Personable"

Michelle was very personable and knowledgable about the various deals and incentives and provided helpful recommendations as we explored our options for a future purchase. Thank you!

Reviews of Ben Cabalo