Honolulu Ford Lincoln

Honolulu Ford Lincoln

Call
Honolulu Ford Lincoln Info
About Honolulu Ford Lincoln

Celebrating 60 years of service, Honolulu Ford is the Hawaii's first and largest Ford dealership. The dealer, Mark Benson, is encouraging all the employees to become more active in the community. Through developing relationships, we are primarily doing business with friends! Update: Beginning February 2014, Honolulu Ford Lincoln will be open six days and 24/7 on the Internet. Closed on Sundays- You are a valued part of Honolulu Ford’s Ohana, and the reason that we report to work. It is through this relationship that we would like to share with you our desire to improve our community. In Hawaii, the family is under attack from many different fronts. Whether it is work, traffic, school or social, many are spread too thin. After much soul searching, we have decided to put our families before profits and close our dealership on Sunday. We trust that this statement to the community will serve on many different fronts: On Sunday, you can tour our $19,000,000 inventory without talking to a salesperson. Kick the tires, review the colors and check prices all at your leisure. (We will have a number of vehicles marked down for our Silent Sunday sale, where the price will be honored on Monday!) We are bold in our desire to improve the quality of life for our ninety families that depend on Honolulu Ford for their living. Please take a minute and respond with your thoughts on our new direction. Mahalo, Mark Benson

About Honolulu Ford Lincoln Learn More

Friday 7:30 AM - 5:30 AM

Saturday Closed

Walter Gibbs
12/08/2014

"Great deal buying 2015 ford fiesta"

Had a great experience purchasing new Ford Fiesta SE. Ariana S worked very hard in order to insure that we found the right car for the right price. Would definitely come back.

josh.bounds.568
12/06/2014

"These guys take care of you!"

Bought a new F150 from Honolulu Ford after visiting other car dealerships. Shawn was a great salesman. After the fact I found out that my truck was infested with fire ants. Shawn and Guy quickly had an exterminator come out and get rid of them and afterwards they performed a full detail on the truck. They will take care of you throughout the purchase of a new vehicle and will continue to take care of you afterwards.

veryg00dboy
11/28/2014

"My best car buying experience"

I have had several experiences with car dealers and this is by far my best experience yet. Chip Lowman was my salesman and he is a very positive and friendly person. I was treated very well, I felt no pressure and they went out of there way to make sure I got the car that I wanted. I have less than ideal credit and they were able to find me a lender at a great rate considering my credit standing. I will always recommend them to my friends and family.

Kahugary
11/19/2014

"Best dealer experience ever"

I have bought a few cars over the years... more than a few, actually. My recent experience with Honolulu Ford was the best auto purchase experience I have ever had. Never before have I felt totally confident that I was being told to truth, dealt with fairly, and working with people of integrity as I did with this purchase. Mark Benson is a stand-up guy and a straight shooter. His dealership is closed on Sundays (the Chick-fil-A of car dealers!) and that tremendously impressed me — they want their employees to have family time, attend church if they choose to, and work hard the other 6 days. Very admirable. I drove off the lot feeling I got a fair price, was treated with respect, and wouldn't hesitate to recommend Honolulu Ford to my friends.

mkmiyasaki
11/15/2014

"First experience at Honolulu Ford"

We traveled from Hilo for the day just to purchase an F150 Lariat, got a fantastic price, great looking car. We received efficient, courteous, professional, and expeditious service from both Ken Hirata and Jason Stewart. We saw pleasantry from your employees which we believe they must be quite happy working at this location. Thank you for this experience. Mike and Elizabeth Miyasaki.

PapaD77
11/14/2014

""Your #1 Choice""

The staff truly cared that I had the right vehicle, at the right price, to suit my families needs. I would highly recommend Honolulu Ford.

megaladon949
11/12/2014

"Honolulu Ford does it again!"

We desperately needed a 15 passenger van. Ben Cabalo at Honolulu Ford came through for us again. Not only did he find us what we wanted, he got us a great deal and made the whole purchase process flow smoothly for us.

stevemay2008
11/09/2014

"feedback"

excellent service by ben cabalo, he filled up the tank, took us for a test drive, showed us the car's accessories and how to use them

Dorian1
10/31/2014

"dorianbardenas "Outstanding!" "

Can't find a better place to buy or lease a new car than Honolulu Ford Lincoln. Our experience meeting Mark Benson was informative and very friendly. Especially Ben Cabalo Truly the Greatest Salesperson who made leasing our new Ford Escape so easy and with no pressure. Much Mahalo! Honolulu Ford Lincoln.

susiehong
10/23/2014

"Excellent service with everyone we met!!!"

My husband and I have been buying from Ben Cablo for over 14 years and he is the best! We trust him and he always delivers. We tried shopping for other makes of cars but the service wasn't there, we missed the quality and service and trust we get from Ben. We walked out and went straight to Ben and bought another car!! Thank you Ben you are the best. We will buy the 2nd car next year and it will be with Ben and Honolulu Ford. Best place to buy a car. Thank you.

Reviews of Ben Cabalo