Honolulu Ford Lincoln

1052 Houghtailing Street,
Honolulu, Hawaii 96817
Honolulu Ford Lincoln Info
About Honolulu Ford Lincoln

Celebrating 60 years of service, Honolulu Ford is the Hawaii's first and largest Ford dealership. The dealer, Mark Benson, is encouraging all the employees to become more active in the community. Through developing relationships, we are primarily doing business with friends! Update: Beginning February 2014, Honolulu Ford Lincoln will be open six days and 24/7 on the Internet. Closed on Sundays- You are a valued part of Honolulu Ford’s Ohana, and the reason that we report to work. It is through this relationship that we would like to share with you our desire to improve our community. In Hawaii, the family is under attack from many different fronts. Whether it is work, traffic, school or social, many are spread too thin. After much soul searching, we have decided to put our families before profits and close our dealership on Sunday. We trust that this statement to the community will serve on many different fronts: On Sunday, you can tour our $19,000,000 inventory without talking to a salesperson. Kick the tires, review the colors and check prices all at your leisure. (We will have a number of vehicles marked down for our Silent Sunday sale, where the price will be honored on Monday!) We are bold in our desire to improve the quality of life for our ninety families that depend on Honolulu Ford for their living. Please take a minute and respond with your thoughts on our new direction. Mahalo, Mark Benson

About Honolulu Ford Lincoln Learn More

Friday 7:30 AM - 5:30 AM

Saturday Closed

Kamalii Truck
7/06/2015

"Quick & Efficient Service"

Our company was looking to replace one of our vehicles ASAP. Ben was able to secure the vehicle and have it for us in less than 24 hours. We have been purchasing vehicles from Ben at Honolulu Ford for many years, and we will continue to do so because of the excellent customer service that we receive.

leahwhitten
6/25/2015

"PHENOMENAL CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!"

I went in to service my 2013 Ford Escape S which I purchased in February this year. I was financed with Santander at a interest rate of 10.86% for 8 years given my not-so-great credit score/history. I've had my Ford Escape for about 6 months and realized that with my new baby getting bigger I would need more space than what I currently had in the Ford Escape S. After my car was serviced Mark Benson came and asked me "How I was doing?" and if I needed anything/water. I expressed how I needed a much larger vehicle for me and my daughter but how I didn't have the best credit. He went above and beyond to help me get what I needed and more. He personally showed me his vehicle (Ford Edge) which is much larger than the Ford Escape S and allowed me to sit in and get a feel for myself. He then brought me to a great team of professionals who walked me through the process of trading in my current Ford Escape S and ensured I was attended to every step of the way, meanwhile, checking on me every other 30 minutes to make sure everything was going smoothly. I left the dealership satisfied with a BRAND NEW 2014 FORD EDGE and was financed with a much lower interest rate and shorter loan term. Favorite Features about this vehicle: Spacious, Leather Seats, Dual Air Control System, Sun Roof, Rear Camera, Touch Screen, Automated Seat Controls, Back Seats are able to drop down for more space in the trunk, and the Code Lock on the door. The team that worked with me and provided phenomenal customer service were: Customer Service/Quality Assurance - Mark Benson (Personable, Resourceful, Proactive) Sales - Angel Mendias/Lisa Joslin (Friendly, Understanding, and Patient) Finance - Don Minnis (Pleasant, Funny, Genuine, Neat, and Organized) Thank you Mark Benson and the awesome team of professionals for all their time and effort in helping me find the right vehicle for me and my family :)

Don Minnis

big sliver
6/21/2015

"best ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Thank you CHIP! best salesmen EVER ,nice working with you .I am looking forward to many more years with you and honolulu ford.THANKS AGAIN, Richard

PHCBS
6/17/2015

"Ben Cabalo goes above and beyond "

I was finally able to find a 2015 Ford Transit Wagon locally in Hawaii for our business. Although we ran out of gas on the test drive, he made sure it wouldn't happen again by giving me a full tank of gas. The van was something we needed, but the service we received from Ben was a pleasant surprise. He is very courteous and respectful. He goes above and beyond making sure your experience at Honolulu Ford will be a positive one.

SD
6/15/2015

"Always going above and Beyond for his customers"

Thank You once again to Ben Cabalo for always going above and beyond to give my family and I great service. We have been proud Ford customers for over 20 years now we currently own and lease Ford vehicles. My Ford edge lease was coming to an end and since I really loved my Ford edge, I decided to turn it in for another brand new fully loaded Edge, so once again I gave Ben a call. As usual, Ben is fabulous he listens and really works with me on all my requests , within 24 hours Ben called me and told me he had my shiny new Ford Edge waiting for me. I arrived at Honolulu Ford in anticipation of driving away in my new leased Ford Edge when my eyes caught the sight of brand new Ford Explorer limited 2015. I knew that Ben had gone through all the hard work of getting my new Edge for me but Ben was fabulous was so accomadating he made me feel so comfortable, I ended up test driving several explorer models as well as my new Edge. I would have never thought I could have driven away in that Brand new fully loaded limited Ford Explorer but Ben was able to work with me once again on the best lease deal within my budget and I left Honolulu Ford that evening a satisfied new owner of a 2015 limited Ford explorer. Ben is such a wonderful guy to work with and he listens, makes you feel comfortable and always goes above and beyond.

JFS4966
6/11/2015

"I would recommend Honolulu Ford "

Everyone At HONOLULU Ford was friendly, helpful and more than willing to work with is to make a deal happen. Special Call out to Mark Benson the Manager for his kindness and Helpful guidance. He made time to get us to the right people. Also a special Thanks to Jason Steward for all your hard work on Finacing without you this deal wouldn't have happen.. Thanks to Brian Hashimoto for walking through all the documents carefully and explaining details.. Thanks to Rhett Van Fossen for all your sales support and supported efforts.. All the good sales and service truly forge a solid relationship with a dealer.. They have sold me to return back for another purchase in the future. I can't say enough for all the attention we received from everyone.. Thanks so much !! Mahalo Joe Sustello and James Tisdale Jr

gkp
6/08/2015

"Honest, Faithful and True"

In the sixteen years that I've known Ben he has been nothing but honorable, a real man of integrity. These are traits not often found in the car business. Thank you Ben. And thank you Honolulu Ford

Mike&Erica Sua
5/06/2015

"Thank you ford??"

As everyone knows, purchasing a new vehicle can be somewhat overwhelming. Ben was very patient with me as I contemplated several different possible vehicles, took us on 2 test drives and tirelessly explained the difference of features in detail for all of my prospects. I left Ford totally confident that we had made the right purchase at a price we couldn't get anywhere else!

EVEREN
4/21/2015

"BEN CABALO THE FORDMAN!!!!"

How would you describe a person a trustworthy, friendly, loyal, helpful, happy, real FORD man car salesman? That is BEN CABALO! Easy to talk with, very serviceable and listen intelligent what car buyer needs in prospective car. He balances what car is best suited for buyer in financing car especially leasing new FORD ESCAPE SE 2015. All my experience in leasing it would take 12 hours before they release my car, but through BEN CABALO, WHOA! Went test drive the FORD 2015 TITATIUM ESCAPE to feel the comfort of the driver as well as passenger. He did not talk about the cost but ask if I like. Excellent car and so much fun of gadgets but then we came into SE which is also excellent and more affordable on my budget. Hours was so short that there was no waiting, and it was fresh from the boat. Preparation for release was exceptional WONDERFUL AND AWESOME. And that is BEN CABALO, THE FORDMAN!!!

bchngrl66
4/09/2015

"Great Great Service"

Ben Cabalo is always very helpful in all the over 30 years we have delt with Honolulu Ford. He goes out of his way to accomadate us even to come and put our license plate on our car.

Reviews of Ben Cabalo