Honolulu Ford

Theresa Paperd

September 22, 2017

"Auto Repair"

- mrt

In my opinion, Chad went above and beyond in helping me get my SUV repaired in the very least of waiting time! Chad and his co-workers were exceptionally professional, knowledgeable, and courteous. All my questions were answered in a highly satisfactory manner, and Chad kept me updated as to the status of the repairs. I am very happy that Chad was my service advisor. Thank you so much!

Chad Getz

September 20, 2017

"Best car buying experience ever. Love this dealership."

- BigLee

Ben Cabalo was fantastic to deal with. and knew his Ford product very well. I had a lot of questions and Ben answered them all. Once I decided on the Truck he went right to work on getting it for me. 48 hours later I had the truck I wanted at the price I loved. Ben's finance depart kept the ball rolling by getting me in and out in no time. I got a great rate and also got some great professional advise on some other products I was interested in. My car was clean full of gas and looking GREAT!!!!!!! This is the way all dealerships should be run. Great job by everyone but especially Ben. Thank you, I can't wait to buy my next car!!! It will be right here at Honolulu Ford!!

September 19, 2017

"excellent"

- 1972glamtrixzy

Ben C. Fleet manager years of his dedication to his customers and Company is one in a Million. HE GOES BEYOND HIS DUTY. THANK YOU

Used 2011 Ford Transit Connect, $13600