Honolulu Ford

Product & Leasing Specialist

May 28, 2017

"Chad Getz-Honolulu Ford"

- Hawaii F350

Chad Getz is the best service advisor I have ever experienced at any dealership. He is responsive, prompt, and goes beyond to get the job done for you. I wish I could have him at every dealership I deal with! Honolulu Ford, give him a raise, he's worth it!

May 27, 2017

"Awesom"

- hannah32

I brought my 2008 over from the Mainland a year or so ago. This was my first visit to the Ford Service Center. My contact was Jason. I was on time for my early morning appointment and they were ready, willing and very helpful. Explained the procedure of Ford (since I had never been there before), offered my a ride and told me they would call before repairs. The reality of the whole thing, is they did exactly that! Called with repairs, explained what the mechanic found and estimated costs and time. Jason was along side of me through the whole repairs that were needed. They picked me up and when Jason bought me my car explained what the entire invoice. Wow, true and correct information, isn't that a rarity these days. I'm so glad I found this Ford Dealership and will continue to use their service center. Mahalo Jason, your the best!!!!

Other Employees : The transportation driver, I think his name was Stan, Wow, fablous

May 27, 2017

"Chad Getz gets it done!"

- Yuji Hata

My 2013 Ford Focus had a transmission issues. I did not buy the car from Honolulu Ford, but Chad took care of my car like their own. He knew exactly what is wrong with the car and what to do to fix it. He made sure the fix was good so we do not have to return. Thanks Chad!

2016 Ford Fiesta