Honolulu Ford

Kyle Piercy

April 22, 2017

"Courteous, Professional Service"

- Givelivealoha

On a recent visit to Honolulu Ford, I was greeted promptly by Service Advisors Daniel and Kyle who both listened to my concern, answered my questions and setup an appointment to inspect my vehicle. I appreciate the knowledgeable, professional service I have received on this visit as well as prior visits for oil changes. I have and will continue to recommend Honolulu Ford to friends and clients for vehicle purchases and maintenance/repair. Much mahalo!

April 21, 2017

"Service Review"

- wade okamura

I had a battery issue that was resolved quickly and satisfactorily. I had a pleasant experience and was treated well while waiting in the lounge. Jason Akeo took care of me.

April 20, 2017

"Faster than expected, folks on the ground no ka oi."

- Chris

Had to take in my car for the dealer recall airbag issue. Took a while to get it set up, seems like they don't know how to return calls. However, once I got it set up, I was told it would take two hours. My intent was to wait, as dropping off was not an option. Got there at the appointed time and rolled out in 2/3 the estimated time. Service rep was professional and 100% on the ball. Big Mahalo's to HF.

2016 Ford Fiesta