Hudson Hyundai

About Hudson Hyundai

moni926
5/14/2015

"Mr.Eddie Cabrera "

I brought my 2014 hyundai sonata in for service today 5/14/15...at 12:45pm we even got there before scheduled time. I walked into service waiting area and there was a couple ahead of me, after five to ten minutes they were finished and moved away from line.. I was next in line, I waited with my son in law for the receptionist who was inputting information on computer. She continued on computer for at least 5-10 minutes before even an acknowledging my presence, a kind warm hello I'll be with you in a few would have surficed and made me feel welcomed . Instead when she was done on computer she proceeded to get up and walk to room behind the desk not even to say sorry for the delay how can I help you.,still no hello..she just said what are you here for., So being the person I am respectfully demanding respect said we are good how are you..she never responded. .just continued on into back room, I assumed that would be her chance to say I'm sorry,but it didn't happen..I didn't get her name and I guess subconsciously I didnt want to know her name..I know how busy it can be and how overwhelming a day can be I manage a nursing unit, but I definitely try not to forget patients and customers come first. And that I must be respectful and courteous no matter how stressful my day maybe. ..Moving forward my whole mood went into different mode when Mr.Cabrera came out, hes awesome a people person courteous,respectful and informative.He told me car would be ready in approximately two hours and that he would call me to let me know when it was ready,so my son and I went on to the mall. Mr.Cabrera called me several times to keep me informed of progress which i greatly appreciated, and of course he called me to say car was ready for pickup..anytime I have my car serviced I will make sure hes there, if he's off I'll wait for him to return just to have a smiling face just to have someone be pleasant and courteous even if its a necessity at the job goes along way. His kindness and courteous manner out shined my first impression at the service desk. Mr.Cabrera is an asset to this business you obviously know this already. Thankyou Mr. Eddie Cabrera. .God bless and be well. .See you soon.. The five stars for customer service and friendliness was selected because of you. See you soon.

Boobieboobie
5/13/2015

"Awesome! No pressure, no obligation no rush! Very thorough!"

I had a great experience with Hudson Hyundai in 2012 and my recent purchase in 2015. Imran Khan is a man with character and Integrity. Something I rarely see in sales. This is my second Hyundai I purchased from Imran and I am a satisfied repeat customer! I love my 2015 Sonata Hyundai! Thank you to the service team Shereem and Eddie for keeping my 2013 running smooth and brand new.. Boobie

Shanta19
5/04/2015

"Second Purchase with Ulises"

My experience with Ulises was Marvelous. He listened & answered my questions. He was very helpful. I went in to purchase the car of my dreams & i drove away happy & Satisfied!

pattimarchitto
5/03/2015

"Second Hyundai Purchase with Imran"

Our experience with Imran has been top-rate. He is very professional, courteous and respectful of what the buyer wishes and works with you to earn your business. We visited the dealership today to have our 2013 Elantra services (which we purchased with Imran a few years back) and walked out with our new 2015 Tuscan. Working with both Imran and Joey G. was a pleasure. Would recommend both if you wish to purchase a vehicle. Thank you.

Joey G.

riggedveda
5/01/2015

"Good service experience"

Very courteous team. I was initially annoyed that an electrical issue was not fixed despite several visits, but they apologized and did not charge me for the final fix. Charges for parts and labor seem reasonable and as expected. The diagnostic fee is a bummer but they stand behind their service. Shop tends to be busy and non-trivial jobs can take several days. Highly recommend going there with an appointment - they are easy enough to book online.

mmiranda73
4/20/2015

"Good Experience"

I was very satisfied with my experience. I purchased a car that I love. My salesperson was Ulises, he was very patient, and he took his time at answering all of my questions. Also Maurice in the Finance Dept was very informative and worked at getting me the best finance deal.

kenya993
4/19/2015

"Customer Service is HORRIBLE"

I have called and reached out several time to get help and information about a vehicle i brought. They do not answer or return phone calls. there customer service is bad. you call and they place you on hold for ever. the managers have been no help. ive called plenty of times to speak with them and they have not called me back neither, let alone ive left messages for them to call me back as well.

Eric Rajkovich

Barbara
4/19/2015

"So disappointed"

I was interested in the 2014 sonata they has advertised for 13999.00 called and spoke to the girl two times about price and my interests. DROVE all the way from Jackson which I told her was over an hour and a half. Got there looked at the car with a different sales person since she left. sat down and then was hit with an adde 1250.00 since I was not a previous buyer!. Are you kidding me!. she knew I was not from the areA never mentioned an additional cost since that price was for prior buyers. spoke to the manger he wouldn't budge either, no negotiations. nothing that is the price very unethical. cant believe they would let the sale go. dont recommend this place they should advertise the price and then give you the discount False advetising....... even if it is in the small print very misleading. and just not right. Note I found this car on kelly blue book and the price was also 13999 and no where did it mention the price included the disccount

Audi0104
4/15/2015

"First time car shopper"

It was a great experience Ulises was friendly and listened to what our needs were in regards to how much we wanted to pay for a car. He was patient and reassuring.

Hinabieber
4/03/2015

"imran works hard for u "

Needed a car had bad credit. Saw the tv commercial for 39 dollars down and called the number. This Guy Imran had me Pre Qualified over the phone and had my car ready for me by the time i reached. I was in and out on a Saturday. He works hard for ur business. Go and see him. HINZ

joe goncalves