Hudson Hyundai

About Hudson Hyundai

Allybestie
1/16/2015

"The Amazing Imran"

My experience with Imran was nothing short of amazing! He worked diligently and patiently with my husband and I. He's very honest and understanding. We explained to him our situation and he found a way to work with us. If you want someone who is trustworthy and hardworking, go to Imran!

sandytritt
12/29/2014

"Hudson Hyundai is the BEST "Hands Down""

My name is Sandy Tritt. My Aunt purchased her Hyundai Santa Fe in 2004. She has since passed and my husband still drives her Santa Fe and you would never know it is 11 years old. In 2012 I purchased my first Hyundai Elantra and my experience throughout the whole purchase process was amazing. Shortly after that I took a friend to Hudson Hyundai and she did have some credit issues with other creditors. The finance team worked on her credit problem for over two hours and she drove out of there with a 2012 Sonata that day. We were amazed! Later in 2012 my Daughter Samantha lost her car during Hurricane Sandy. We went down to "our Hudson Hyundai" (this is how we refer to the Dealership now). They treat us "like family" not just a customer or "just another sale". We were introduced to Mo Liaquat this time as our regular sales person was on vacation. Honda was giving us a hard time about a stiinking $189.00 they still felt they were due, even after Liberty Mutual issued a check for the car after the Hurricane. Well Mo got right on the phone with Honda and straightened that right out. No additional money out of pocket to Honda and Mo made a great deal for my daughter on a New Elantra and again we were out of there with her new car that day. Samantha was so happy. She had not only lost her car in the Hurricane flood, but some very personal belongings that could never be replaced. Last month my younger daughter Holly's lease was up on her Nissan Sentra. As far as loyalty to existing customers Nissan gets a ZERO. Even the most basic 2015 Sentra was a ridiculous price, especially for a college student working only part time. Again we went down to Mo at Hudson Hyundai, and again fantastic deal, Mo goes out of his way to accomodate everyone. He called around because my daughter is very particular about the color she wanted, and Mo found the car per her exact specifications. Two days later we were back and Holly was driving her new Hyundai Elantra with all the "bells and whistles" for much less than a Nissan Sentra with just "the basics". I can't say enough about "our Bestie Mo" and the rest of the Hudson Hyundai Team. We are all a Hudson Hyundai Family and I am quite sure we always will be. Great job Mo and everyone!!! You are the Best!!! Happy, Healthy, Prosperous New Year to all of you! The Tritt Family

Charles Jones

victorsiri
11/10/2014

""Great Experience!!!!!"

Out shopping for a SUV to accommodate my family, I found just what I was looking for. With the help of Sergio Lopez and his team, Im driving a 2014 Sante Fe which we truly love!!! Sergio I want to thank you again for a job VERY WELL DONE!!!! To anyone looking to purchase a vehicle Five Star Hudson Hyundai is the place to shop. A very professional and wonderful staff!!!

GAMERNERD918
11/07/2014

"AMAZING EXPERIENCE"

I lost my original Hyundai Elantra 2006 to a drunk driver. I was so upset and even more upset at having to go car shopping, everyone hates the pushy sales people at dealerships and used car lots. I looked around on auto trader and found a few cars I liked at Hudson Hyundai. I live out in long island and my family and I made the trip to NJ. When we arrived at the dealership we were met by George. He wasn't pushy at all, very friendly. He was patient and kind as I looked at over 3-4 cars and test drove each one. He never pushed us or made us feel we had to hurry. He was great at explaining each cars pros and cons. I finally feel in love with a Hyundai 2013 Elantra (just like my old car was only newer). We met with Greg later on to help me with financing and pricing. Greg was amazing, he worked hard at getting me approved and making my dream come true. He was honest, caring, and supportive. Hudson Hyundai made us feel like family, they treated us as if we were a long time friend. It was a great experience and worth the trip from long island to NJ. I couldn't be more happy with my new car. If you are tired of pushy sales people and dead ends go to Hudson Hyundai they will make your dreams come true, you are part of a family the second you walk in the door! These are the reasons I will ALWAYS be a Hyundai motor corp consumer. Best customer service, sales, and price around. AMAZING JOB GUYS THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!

greg fredericks

ym77
11/05/2014

"So far so good"

Initially, I had been researching used cars. I went there after visiting another dealership as I had narrowed my search down to two specific used cars. And quite frankly, the 1st dealership did try to take advantage of me. Hudson Hyundai offered me the exact amount my trade-in was worth based on my research and Edmund's trade-in value. My salesman Ulises Puig was a pleasure. While the vehicle I went there to see was no longer available, Ulises walked around their lot with me in the rain looking for alternatives both new and used. I ultimately settled on a new 2015 Elantra. He was VERY patient with me. Maurice Lyle was very thorough in explaining everything I was signing and answered all the questions I had during that process. I don't claim to know a whole lot about purchasing cars and in hindsight I should have attempted to negotiate the price more but considering my needs I'm very satisfied with the car and would recommend you consider them the next time you're shopping for a vehicle.

femipinder23
10/24/2014

"Great life changing Experience....."

This was our first time going to a dealership to purchases a use vehicle on our own. My husband and I we found our car online through motortrend.com the classifieds section. My husband had been looking for a new car for 4 months now and couldn't find one that was in our budget. Brian Lara was our salesman and he went above and beyond to help us get the car we needed for a reasonable price. I couldn't believe how great the service was they were amazing in explaining everything in details to make sure you understand everything. Brain was attentive with listening to all our questions without applying too much pressure in buying the car. I am SO happy I ended up coming to Hudson Hyundai because this was a big step for me and my new husband who loves his new car. The best life changing Experience I ever had in my life and I would most defiantly recommend this dealership.

Brian Lara

Maranatha Jean Louis

"Maranatha"

I bought my car there and I had good customer service Experience. the sale consultant and the manger were very friendly and helpful. they worked with well and I got a good deal. overall from the start to the end of buying the car I only have good experience. they worked me through every single step. in the end I walked out with a beautiful 2012 Hyundai elentra. I'm happy . If you looking to buy any Hyundai car and get a good deal Hudson Hyundai is you place to go.

Joey

Joel Ferreira

"Excellent service"

One of the best dealers I ever been, the sales rep Isaias Ferreira. Is a excellent sales person made me very comfortable and took the time to show me everything about the car.so far I have bought 3 cars from there and deftly will buy more.

SGJD318

"phenomenal experience "

Hello to whom may read this review. First thing first I want to say Hudson hyundai for welcoming me in the family. I appreciate all the help you provide us as customers and best car to fit my family. I got linked to Sergio Lopez and just want to let the upper mage mentioned credit for hiring such a wise man. He was very helpful to myself and wife. Gave us the best deal amd best fit for our family. His customer service skills were great and wish everywhere I went they had someone like him. I am writing this review so all reviewer know that Hudson hyundai is the best and the salesman Sergio Lopez is a great help. Look for sergio. Thank you again

annclarke87

"worst experience"

My first time buying a car and it was not a pleasant one.there is no communication.got a ticket because i never got my plates in time before the temporary plates were up. No one even bother to try n solve the situation, had to wait a whole month before body work could be done. Wasnt treated like a customer at all. Would not recommend this dealership

rick