Hudson Hyundai

Hudson Hyundai Info
About Hudson Hyundai

About Hudson Hyundai

"So far So good"

Steven Katz - the sales consultant was straight forward and very understanding. By far the best attitude and presentation compared to other sales persons in other dealerships. Even tho he deals Subaru, he was pretty knowledgeable of the Hyundai I wanted. We showed up at 8:30 pm and he stayed with us long after closing hours, patiently negotiating and trying to meet our budget. The dealership initial offers are pretty high, however they are flexible and eventually work out much more realistic prices. Bought the Santa Fe Sport and so far the experience has been great, we'll see further on, but I expect the same.

Steven Katz

"Leasing new car"

Returned my previous leased car. Imran Khan and Joe Gonvalves personally help me pick a new vehicle. I told them my needs for leasing and what I wanted and they were very helpful, professional and courteous. Leasing of the car and everything prior was a stress free experience. Very happy with the dealership and also Imran and Joe.

Joe Goncalves

"my first big purchase!! :)"

More than pleased with the service of sergio and joey! Helped me find the car i want for what i can afford. They really work well with you and out for the best for you! Thanks guys!

"My new car"

I'm so happy and the dealership has been so helpful. I even was given a free tank of gas and a free car wash.

Mohammad Ansari

"Had an amazing experience"

I recently purchased my my lexus gs350 from there and Joey G and Imran were great. Very professional and went out of their way to keep me completely satisfied. Thank you so much Imran. Ur doing a great job.

"Great services and communication "

I recently went in to trade in my Hyundai Tucson for the Santa Fe sport to get a little more trunk space. I worked with Imran K. and Joey G throughout the entire process. They were very professional and explained my options, trade in value, and listened to what I needed in the vehicle. I wasn't steered towards any specific options and go the exact car that I wanted. Joey really wants to work with you to make it a pleasant buying experience. Maurice was very knowledgeable about any leasing question that I had and took his time to explain each section of the contract. Imran was quick to respond to the emails I sent him and the overall experience was pain free.

"Excellent service "

Would like to recommend this dealership , the service manager goes above and beyond . Best service ever ! Was very happy with the outstanding service that was provided .

"The Runaround....for $75 bucks!"

Recently, my 2013 Hyundai Elantra radio stopped working. I asked the service team if my remote starter, (installed in March by Hi Tech Alarm) could have shorted out the radio. I was assured no. A new radio had to be installed. This was done a few days later at no cost, to my satisfaction. Imagine my surprise when, shortly following installation my remote did not work. The next morning I spoke to Jack N. the Service Manager. I told him the remote was working before the radio went out. He told me to take the car to Hi Tech and I would be REIMBURSED. I took the car (9 am 6/2/14) to Hi Tech where it cost close to $75 to repair. I immediately called Hyundai back twice, but could only leave a voice message. I had work done, and returned to Hyundai with my receipt. Upon seeing it; Jack N. became indignant at the amount that I'd had to pay! He told me I would have to return AGAIN for my money. Before leaving, I assured Jack I would return the next morning. That same evening I saw an email regarding my last service visit with the radio. I wrote a lengthy note of how displeased I was at this latest development. I returned the next morning and Jack stated that I would have to wait again for my money. I was very upset about this, but was assured it would be handled as soon as possible. I waited 15 minutes until the Assistant Manager (whom I've always had a good relationship with) came and reported that he spoke to Hi Tech and my ATM would be credited, but "It will take a few days." After still not receiving this, I personally called Hi Tech this morning. I was told that Hyundai promised to send a check to them, then I would be credited. REALLY? All this for $75.

"very professionnel"

Down to earth very professional and friendly does what it takes to make you fell at home. Just a great man I would recommend him to my family and friends

"review of my exprience"

I bought a new car hyundai elantra. I am very thankful to mohammed ansari to complate my dream.he is very nice and helpful.he was giving best support to buy a car

Imran Khan