Hudson Hyundai

977 Communipaw Ave,
Jersey City, New Jersey 07304
Hudson Hyundai Info
About Hudson Hyundai

Thank you for considering us for your New Jersey Hyundai automotive needs. We sell the exciting new Hyundai models, as well as a comprehensive array of used cars, trucks, crossovers and SUVs. Our courteous, experienced and professional staff is waiting to assist you.

About Hudson Hyundai

GalaKulinich
4/30/2016

"GREAT!!"

Great service! Amazing help! Will definitely recommend to all my friends! Special thanks to Joe and Sergio! Thank you! From Gala Kuilinich galakulinich@yahoo.com

mariamlla7
4/29/2016

"Beautifull experience"

Beautifull experience sales rep very nice guy he show me how works everything clear all my questions i gonna recommend the dealer to my friends snd family

Rick

domick17
4/28/2016

"satisfied with purchase"

I was a little skeptical when I found the price for an Elantra at Hudson Hyundai a lot less than my area in Ct. I decided to travel 75 miles to check it out.I was not disappointed. I was introduced to my salesman Ulises Puig who took all the time I needed to find a car of my liking. He was more than patient with my questions. I plan on purchasing another Hyundai for my wife and I will tell my friends to deal with Ulises for great service.

latashacanary95
4/28/2016

"Excellent"

Excellent,exceptional service, very good at his work. Very up front and center,would definitely recommend a friend. I felt very comfortable and sure of my decision , Thank you so very much for your help.

acecon814
4/27/2016

"Great auto buying experience!"

Goerge was great! Made the experience easy and I will definitely recommend yall to my friends and relatives! I love my new car! Hyundai Sonata

April 28, 2016

Thank you for such a nice review and for the recommendation. I am so glad that George was able to take care of you and get you into the car you love. I hope you are enjoying your Sonata!

nldcenter2
4/27/2016

"Pleased customer"

My experience with Hudson Hyndai, has been a pleasure. My wife leased a vehicle first. I drove it and was sold. Two months later purchased a Hyndai, and just upgraded to the awesome 2016.

Simamba
4/26/2016

"Great customer service"

I have given this dealership 5 star ratings due to its great customer service. The sales person was helpful friendly and patient. I would definitely recommend this place to a friend.

johnlaunder55
4/26/2016

"Shamar thomas was great"

I never owned a hyundai before shamar made my experience great and went above and beyond to ensure I was truly satisfied with my decision theregarding was no sleep pressure from him he made it very comfortable and easy for me thanks again shamar keep up the good work

dishon246
4/24/2016

"cool"

customer service while at the dealer was great, friendly, and professional, but after receiving my newly purchased car i didn't receive an inspection sticker. After returning for my plates and registration i still didn't receive my sticker i was told to contact my salesperson, after i did so my salesperson did assure me my sticker was being mailed to me so i wouldn't have to travel back to the dealership which i thought was great i have now been waiting 3 weeks and still no sticker called the dealership and they said i may come pick it up so after all that waiting i still have to go to the dealership and get the inspection sticker i should of received after purchase overall customer service was great but this situation was unorganized and annoying so far i have not experienced anything else so i hope going forward its much better service.

April 25, 2016

My name is Caitlyn and I am the Customer Relations Manager for Hudson Auto Group. Thank you for taking the time to write a review and for your feedback. I am sorry for the delay in getting you your inspection sticker. This is by no means a true reflection of how we do business and look forward to proving that to you in the future. I will be sending the inspection sticker out to you today and you will have it tomorrow. Again, my sincerest apologies.

jardinems
4/23/2016

"Courteous, Professional, and Honest"

A rare mix of traits amounts to a fantastic car buying experience. I admit that I am a frugal person, and can be a very tough consumer. From the moment I met Charles Steve Jones and Imran Khan they were polite, honest, and willing to work with me to find the exact car and deal. I could not be happier with my experience and purchase. Oliver

April 25, 2016

Thank you so much for the review, Oliver. I am so happy to hear you had such a fantastic experience with Steve and Imran. We certainly try to cater to our customer's needs and it is so great to see they were able to get you exactly what you wanted. I hope you are enjoying your vehicle and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Reviews of Imran Khan