Hudson Hyundai

Hudson Hyundai Info
About Hudson Hyundai

About Hudson Hyundai

"Maranatha"

I bought my car there and I had good customer service Experience. the sale consultant and the manger were very friendly and helpful. they worked with well and I got a good deal. overall from the start to the end of buying the car I only have good experience. they worked me through every single step. in the end I walked out with a beautiful 2012 Hyundai elentra. I'm happy . If you looking to buy any Hyundai car and get a good deal Hudson Hyundai is you place to go.

"Excellent service"

One of the best dealers I ever been, the sales rep Isaias Ferreira. Is a excellent sales person made me very comfortable and took the time to show me everything about the car.so far I have bought 3 cars from there and deftly will buy more.

"phenomenal experience "

Hello to whom may read this review. First thing first I want to say Hudson hyundai for welcoming me in the family. I appreciate all the help you provide us as customers and best car to fit my family. I got linked to Sergio Lopez and just want to let the upper mage mentioned credit for hiring such a wise man. He was very helpful to myself and wife. Gave us the best deal amd best fit for our family. His customer service skills were great and wish everywhere I went they had someone like him. I am writing this review so all reviewer know that Hudson hyundai is the best and the salesman Sergio Lopez is a great help. Look for sergio. Thank you again

"worst experience"

My first time buying a car and it was not a pleasant one.there is no communication.got a ticket because i never got my plates in time before the temporary plates were up. No one even bother to try n solve the situation, had to wait a whole month before body work could be done. Wasnt treated like a customer at all. Would not recommend this dealership

"Orlando2014"

During the sale process one of the steps was not communicated to us properly.We immediately contacted Wayne Schey dealership manager . Mr.Schey immediately set an appointment with us to go over the paperwork.He was very professional during sale assessment and concluded that mistake were made .He then rectify the whole situation and gave us a better deal.Me and family would like to thank Mr.Schey for his outstanding leadership at Hudson Hyundai.We highly recommend this dealership because if there's problem, Mr.Schey a highly trained professional we solve your problem. Thank you Orlando

"So far So good"

Steven Katz - the sales consultant was straight forward and very understanding. By far the best attitude and presentation compared to other sales persons in other dealerships. Even tho he deals Subaru, he was pretty knowledgeable of the Hyundai I wanted. We showed up at 8:30 pm and he stayed with us long after closing hours, patiently negotiating and trying to meet our budget. The dealership initial offers are pretty high, however they are flexible and eventually work out much more realistic prices. Bought the Santa Fe Sport and so far the experience has been great, we'll see further on, but I expect the same.

Steven Katz

"This dealership is a scam"

I found a used car on autotrader.com for this dealership. The vehicle was "certified pre owned" and everything seemed right about it. Started contacting Jeremy and he went on about how the car has been there over 30 days, it's cpo and we had nothing to worry about. Everything was set up over the phone because I live over two hours away. Once we got there, we were told to ask for Greg, a sales manager. We waited over 15 mins for him and he barely knew who we were. It took another fifteen mins to even find the car. Again I drove over two hours I didn't want to waste any time. Once we finally got to see it, the car had quite a few issues which seemed fishy because it was supposed to be certified pre owned. After arguing with Greg for over an hour about these issues he agreed to take care of ONE of them. The vehicle was not certified pre owned it was nothing but a scam. Just to make the night of buying this car better, I got to leave with a dead remote key, so I had to use the key to get in the car and couldn't use the push to start...makes no sense on how a dealership would let someone spend so much money and not replace a $5 battery. As if my purchase wasn't already a horror story, I drove over two hours to get these issues fixed a second time. I had an appointment but once I arrived, jack, the service manager, had no clue about this appointment. Greg and Jack decided they were going to start screaming and cursing at each other and being extremely degrading and vulgar towards one another in front of me. I was disgusted and mortified. I waited over two hours to have my car pulled in and I started getting angry. They threatened to kick me out of the dealership and not fix the ONE out of many issues the vehicle had. After a long day of screaming and getting nowhere I left extremely unhappy, dissatisfied and regretful of buying a car there. I called hyundai corporate in regards to how a certified pre owned car could be sold and not meet these standards. They are not supposed to be able to do this. It is a complete scam. Hyundai forced the dealership to fix these issues but that was nothing short of another battle to get them to do so. I was supposed to have my license plates transferred but doing anything correctly here is way too hard for them. (Yes this is no big deal, it's just the icing on top of the cake) After finally coming to an agreement with amiir, a sales manager also, I decided id take this long journey yet again and let them try to resolve all these issues finally. Five and a half hours later my car is done and I'm happy to never have to go back to this poor excuse of a dealership! I asked to speak to the manager, Amiir and thank him for finally fixing it but he refused to speak with me. He's obviously the reason his employees are the way they are. They're scam artists and will say whatever you want to get you in the door. I do also just want to say there were three people here that genuinely care about customers and were extremely helpful this whole time...Rod, Cee, and the mechanic. If you're ever forced to go here make sure one of these three help you or you will be destined to have an awful experience.

"Leasing new car"

Returned my previous leased car. Imran Khan and Joe Gonvalves personally help me pick a new vehicle. I told them my needs for leasing and what I wanted and they were very helpful, professional and courteous. Leasing of the car and everything prior was a stress free experience. Very happy with the dealership and also Imran and Joe.

Joe Goncalves

"my first big purchase!! :)"

More than pleased with the service of sergio and joey! Helped me find the car i want for what i can afford. They really work well with you and out for the best for you! Thanks guys!

"My new car"

I'm so happy and the dealership has been so helpful. I even was given a free tank of gas and a free car wash.

Mohammad Ansari