Hudson Hyundai

Sales and Leasing Consultant
David Penagos, Sales, Hudson Hyundai

David Penagos

March 24, 2017

"First class customer service!"

- dilenia.ovalle Verified Customer

Your Sale Representative Jose is very professional, knowledgeable, kind and patient. He went above and beyond explaining all the details on the vehicle I was interested on and was able to drive home in a car that I enjoy driving. Jose made my husband and me feel right at home throughout the sale processe, outstanding customer services! The manager is also very nice. I am very pleased with the services provided and we would highly recommend Hyunday Dealership at Jersey City!

March 24, 2017

"Great staff"

- pedro_monteiro85 Verified Customer

Great staff, professional people working there, Friendly environment. The Financial rep was a great person to deal with. I will come back to this dealership on my next Hyundai purchase thanks to you all.

March 22, 2017

"Satisfied!"

- mehar.khan Verified Customer

My sales representative was amazing, did a great job in getting my car ready for me and i am 100% satisfied. Would definitely recommend this dealership and Imran to my family and friends. Thank you.

New 2016 Hyundai Veloster, $23800