Hudson Hyundai

David Penagos, Sales, Hudson Hyundai

David Penagos

"Awesome dealer"

- grierharrison1954 Verified Customer

I would like to thanks everybody from the dealer specially the salesman isaias who was extremely professional and helpful in every aspect. Will definite go back for my next vehicle .

"Love my Hyundai!"

- adelucca4011 Verified Customer

I have been recommended to Hudson Hyundai by family member after being dissatisfied with two other dealerships that same week . I initially called and spoke to Imran and set up an appointment to visit the dealership that Saturday . Imran was completely professional , listen to my needs , and introduce me to my salesman Isaias. Isaias also listen to my needs and showed me the perfect vehicle to meet my needs. A few hours later I drove out my brand new Tucson ! I could not be happier with the vehicle and the way the entire transaction was processed . I will definitely recommend these two guys to all my friends and family !

"Love my car"

- angiepse Verified Customer

Great sales experience no issues no headache quick and easy can at buying experience but I would recommend anybody to see shamar and Imran thanks for everything

Used 2016 Hyundai Sonata, $12999