Hudson Hyundai

David Penagos

April 30, 2017

"Unexpected purchase"

- mcguckin6 Verified Customer

Didnt expect to leave with a car. So thrilled. I have specific needs for my back, having had numerous surgeries. We only went to see if I can sit in the car comfortably and the next thing I knew it was mine!!! I was slightly impatient waiting to sign the papers in finance because we had dinner arrangements for my birthday. But what a nice birthday present!!! Could not be more pleased with our car.

April 30, 2017

"2nd vehicle review"

- yajaira.correa345 Verified Customer

This is my second purchase and I also had my dad purchase a Tuson, which he is crazy about. David Penagos is deff my go to gut. I just love his honesty and very comfortable to speak and get straight answers from. Thanks again Guys, Yajaira

April 28, 2017

"Amazing Experience!"

- Reggie22

Hudson Hyundai has been the place my family had been going to for years and they have consistently provided quality and reliable service each and everytime. Jose Terrero provided excellent service. I would definitely reccommend his services if there is anything you need because he will make sure it gets handled. Joe Goncalves also provided quality and proffesional experience. Overall a Great experience!

New 2016 Hyundai Veloster, $23800