Hyundai of Las Vegas

7150 W Sahara Ave,
Las Vegas, Nevada 89117
Hyundai of Las Vegas Info
About Hyundai of Las Vegas

Stop by our convenient Las Vegas Hyundai showroom and test drive a fuel-efficient new Hyundai, like the Elantra, Accent or Sonata today. Local Henderson Hyundai drivers know we're worth the short trip for a great price on a versatile Hyundai SUV like the Hyundai Paradise or Spring Valley. Test drive the Hyundai Genesis and you will fall in love with the style and comfort! Hyundai cars have something for everyone.

About Hyundai of Las Vegas Learn More

benbergmanreach
8/28/2016

"Great Team, Great Experience!"

The quality of our experience at this Hyundai dealership is literally what won us over from Toyota. We got pricing from Ron and left to test drive a Camry - and were surprised to find ourselves coming back to Hyundai because the Toyota experience was so relatively poor! Everything else went lockstep since then, from financing paperwork to setting up our electronics in the vehicle, getting the green slip, and so forth. I recommend this dealership highly - it's the kind of customer experience you want and expect to deserve when spending this amount of money.

Luis, Joe

mvtampa
8/25/2016

"Outstanding"

T.J. Was a pleasure to work with, his knowledge of the product was a breath of fresh air. We will definitely tell our friends about this dealership.

T.J.

tony.chesney

"Hyundai review"

I wish you could do shorter surveys. My experience with the dealership was awesome and I would recommend this dealership to all my friends and family and I would come back and buy another car.

melissanorton81

"Brandon was great"

I bought my car here like 8 years ago and it never broke down so I suggested to my mom to get a new Hyundai and she did and loves it then she convinced me to buy a new car also cause she had suck a good experience. Brandon was a great help.

auntlizzy717

"Excellent"

My experience overall was amazing. My sales men took the time to show me what I asked for and didn't waste my time. He was friendly, and knew what he was talking about with the cars.

r.shanks
8/23/2016

"Always great service and prices"

Hyundai never fails to deliver. Very honest and uput front. Pricing very competitive. Staff extremely knowledgeable. Finance department, up front and very helpful as well.this is my 3rd elantra. Will keep coming back. Keep putting out a great product. Only suggestion, let people know about the newer vehicles don't have cd players or navigation. I understand our phones do most of that, but still wouldve liked to know that.

stratus219

"number one in service"

Larry Weiss great job. He bent over backwards to get me a great deal. The staff was professional and fun.... Never once was I pressured like some places.

Larry Weiss

gumdrop1112
8/14/2016

"Hyundai Elantra 2017"

I have purchased or leased many vehicles at this location. I have always been very satisfied with the Hyundai brand; however, I always dreaded the actual purchasing or leasing transaction. TJ is the best Hyundai employee I have ever dealt with. Because of him, it was definitely a positive experience this time.

TJ

jeff.courcy
8/12/2016

"My purchase"

This dealership is fantastic and everyone seemed to know everything about the vehicles you would need to know. Everyone is friendly and was a delight.

Allan

PeachiestOfLV
8/11/2016

"Deceitful Business Practices…Bait and Switch!!!"

Found a used car online and sent email to inquire if available. Response was made by Allan Herdemian that the car was still available and that he will be “working out a special deal” for me. That is to assume a better deal than the internet price. A few days later, I informed him that I was interested in taking a look at the car that evening and I will give him a better time in the afternoon. Allan responded, that he will be at the dealership until close. 1 hour prior to my arrival, I informed Allan that I will be there at 6:30pm. Allan’s response, “Perfect. Please ask for myself or Koji when you arrive. One of us will definitely be available for you.” When we arrived, we asked for Allan or Koji. To my surprise, another sales person came. He informed us of “good and bad news.” The person said the Bad news is that the car was sent to auction earlier today day, so we are not able to show you the car, and had a bid for a higher amount than the internet price. Then he continued to tell us The Good news…that they can pull it from auction the following day and will offer the internet price if we did the paperwork today. This is a perfect case of Bait and Switch!!! Deceitful business!!! The car is still listed on the internet on their website. Do Not Do Business with this Dealership!!!!

Allan Herdemian and Koji Kimura

Hyundai of Las Vegas responded to this review

August 12, 2016

Dear Pia, My name is OJ Dawoodi and I am the Internet Sales Director at Hyundai of Las Vegas. I am very sorry to hear about the pain your went through to try and buy the 2012 Mini Cooper that we had on our lot. I would try and explain this away as bad timing (which it was) but you seem pretty upset at everyone involved. I'm not here to try an appease you. Allan and I are in the building next door to the used-car lot so we don't always get to see the cars being sent to the auction the minute it happens. Sometimes, unfortunately, we find out after the fact. Sometimes, in the worst case scenario, we find out when a customer we've been speaking with comes in to try and buy the vehicle. When a vehicle has been on the lot for 60-90 days, management sends it to the auction to open space on our lot for incoming trade-ins. We can't keep cars indefinitely. From what you described, as well as the information I gathered while looking into this incident, we did offer to get the vehicle back for you if you were willing to commit to the purchase. I don't know how this would qualify for "bait & switch" but I can completely understand your frustration. The first I heard of your situation was on Tuesday night when I received your email at 11:41PM asking to be removed from our contact list, letting us know that you would not do business with us. I can't apologize enough for the lack of communication and the unfortunate chain of events that had us miss the fact that the Mini was sent to the auction. Knowing that we missed a sale isn't nearly as painful as knowing that we lost your trust. If there is anything that I can do for you in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me. My information is below. Again, my sincere apologies, OJ Dawoodi Internet & BDC Director Hyundai of Las Vegas 702-940-3153 direct 702-701-2913 mobile ojdawoodi@superstoreauto.com

Reviews of Stacy Datlof