Hyundai of Las Vegas

Efrain Marenco, Sales Specialist, Hyundai of Las Vegas

Efrain Marenco

Sales Specialist

June 26, 2017

"Great Experience and a Great Deal"

- agloehnert Verified Customer

I worked with Allan Herdemian through email for the most part and I was able to explain what vehicle I was looking at, color, and features. I asked for a specific breakdown of incentives, fees and come up with his best out the door price. To be fair, I did the same with the three other dealers in the Las Vegas area. Allan was the only one to give me exactly what I was asking for. The other dealers just gave a price and said come in to discuss it. I did go back and forth with price with Hyundai of Las Vegas and another dealer. In the end, even though the other dealer said they would beat the price by $500, I chose to go with Hyundai of Las Vegas. Allan was upfront from the beginning by breaking down the fees, informing me of incentives, and giving me a price that I thought was fair to both me and the dealer. Everyone that I dealt with was very courteous and professional, from Allan to Parker, one of the sales managers, to Bob the delivery manager who goes over everything in the vehicle before you leave the lot. I would definitely recommend Hyundai of Las Vegas when purchasing a vehicle.

Allan Herdemian

June 24, 2017

"Great dealership"

- coltonclarke116 Verified Customer

Great dealership! Kelvin was an awesome help! I highly recommend him! Please visit Hyundai and ask for him he is great at customer service and was very friendly!

Kelvin

June 23, 2017

"Awesome service"

- allynloleka Verified Customer

Everyone went above beyond to ensure we were happy with our decision and to make us feel welcome like we were at home. Allan is an amazing sales person who was there for us and not just a paycheck

Other Employees : Stacey and allan