Hyundai of Las Vegas

7150 W Sahara Ave,
Las Vegas, Nevada 89117
Hyundai of Las Vegas Info
About Hyundai of Las Vegas

Stop by our convenient Las Vegas Hyundai showroom and test drive a fuel-efficient new Hyundai, like the Elantra, Accent or Sonata today. Local Henderson Hyundai drivers know we're worth the short trip for a great price on a versatile Hyundai SUV like the Hyundai Paradise or Spring Valley. Test drive the Hyundai Genesis and you will fall in love with the style and comfort! Hyundai cars have something for everyone.

About Hyundai of Las Vegas Learn More

LISAAW1967
2/07/2016

"West Sahara Hyundai - I won't go anywhere else"

I sat with my boyfriend in June 2015 and couldn't believe how easy it was. When my kid totaled my car a month ago, I contacted the same dealership via online (on a Sunday)... the next day I was contacted by Jason Blodgett. He worked with me over the phone all week to get me exactly what I wanted, and even though I don't have great credit, was able to secure financing for me. He had a family emergency when I was due to come in to purchase, but he still made sure that staff knew who I was and that I'd be taken care of promptly and efficiently. The staff did not disappoint ... I was in and out in less than two hours. Thanks to all the Las Vegas West Sahara Hyundai staff for making my very first car buying an easy experience!

Jason Blodgett

pguyette
2/06/2016

"great service "

I am going to buy another car from them next year. They were great to deal with. CJ was a pleasure to work with. . I will definitely recommend this dealer to my friends

C j leavitt

MJACOBS52
2/05/2016

"Had a good experience staff was friendly and very helpful! "

Would highly recommend my my saleman very knowledge. Would share my positive expeience with family and friends. Also appreciate the fact he help me with getting my car home big plus . :)

MRSKJMITCHELL
2/05/2016

"Friendly and Respectful"

This dealership really tries to get you the car you desire without being pushy or forceful. CJ was a great help and very friendly during my purchase and followed up afterwards.

CJ and Louie

JPALALAY1225
2/04/2016

"Satisfying. Staff are professional."

Thumbs up ! Good personnel, courteous, professional and pleasant . People are not intimidating rather accommodating . Highly recommended dealership. I can't express anything else but complete satisfaction.

RAHIMKARIM949
2/04/2016

"Great experience as a first time Hyundai buyer"

Jon Chappelear Jr went the extra mile in finding my perfect car and monthly payment pricing. I highly respect this individual. I will be telling all my friends to see him for their next purchase. Hyundai of Las Vegas was a great dealership and bringing my new car home

Jon Chappelear Jr

CT6CMITCH
1/31/2016

"Exceptional service & sales staffs."

After the service personnel diagnosed my tranny problem & a repair cost much too high for me to afford, salesman Kevin assisted me in finding & purchasing my 5th Hyundai (4th brand new one). Everyone was so very kind in helping this crippled up senior citizen get a new car to see me safely back on the road for a few more years. I had bought 3 new vehicles from another dealer & was never treated remotely as well. EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE & SALES STAFFS!!! THANK YOU ALL.

Kevin Johnson, CJ, & Ryan & Louie

MATTHEWRADICALGRACE

"Excellent!"

My experience with Hyundai Las Vegas, is a miracle! I have never experienced such tender loving care, and warmth before, purchasing a vehicle. But that's what these two gentlemen should me and took very good care of of, Mr. West Baker and Mr. Bill Niver! I have been taking the bus for 5 years now, and I am very blessed to have met and be a part of the Hyundai of Las Vegas family!!! I am now a proud owner of a 2016 Hyundai Elantra, and this was beyond my expectations and then some! Words can not express enough on how, I am so very grateful and thankful for all of the staff and The Man Upstairs, to make this possible. So, please, if you want HONESTY AND PEOPLE THAT ARE PASSIONATE OF WHAT THEY DO TO MAKE THEIR CLIENTS, PLEASE SEE MR. WEST BAKER AND MR. BILL NIVER!!! WHAT A TEAM THEY ARE!!!!! THANK YOU! SINCERELY YOURS, MS. BRETT O'CONNOR AND FAMILY.

West Baker and Bill Niver!!

barbara6203
1/29/2016

"Absolutely outstanding service. "

I truly appreciate Brandon White for his outstanding customer service. He goes above and beyond to meet the needs of the customer and making sure I was thoroughly satisfied. Many thanks to Brandon.

TENDERSWT1

"Excellent service!"

One of the simplest, best car buying experiences of my life! Everyone was professional and listened to the needs of our family. I look forward to returning for car maintenance and future purchases.

Reviews of Anthony Fisher