Hyundai of Las Vegas

Sales Specialist

August 17, 2017

"Awesome"

- limagloria39 Verified Customer

It was a very nice experience. The salesperson spoke Spanish, which was a plus. The worker that helped us in finance was very nice and kind and explained very clearly everything. I have been to other dealers but this was the best experience.

Other Employees : The finance dept was awesome.

August 16, 2017

"Helped me when i was in need"

- jesse_roth2 Verified Customer

I went to Hyundai of Las Vegas because i recently totaled my Elantra that i only had for a month, brand new. I purchased the Elantra from another Hyundai dealer and went back to see them first. They said they couldnt help me. My wife didn't like the Elantra , really wanted a bigger car. I leased the Elantra and put a lot of money down to get a cheap payment and now my brand new car was totaled and all the down payment gone.I guess i was lucky to run into Ollie a veteran been with Hyundai for 10 years. He showed me a 2017 Sonata. I really liked the Sonata since i was driving one from Enterprise for weeks now . We started working numbers and i was surprised when he got me to the same payment i was paying on the Elantra. So with no money out of my pocket this time, instead of thousands that i've lost on the Elantra with the other dealer ?? I still had to go and talk to my wife because i couldn't believe it. She told me to go back before the car is gone since the 2017 models were running out. I went back the next day and was in and out within the hour, no hassle, no bait and switch. The car was cleaned up full tank of gas and ready to go. Oliver even helped me to return my rental car. I could not be happier. Thank you Oliver Lewis and Hyundai of Las Vegas for helping an Old Man when he needed help.

August 15, 2017

"Exceptional Dealership and Staff"

- nmoor Verified Customer

Exceptional Dealership, salespersons and service department. Finance Department is knowledgeable and professional. We are loyal return customers and always recommend your dealership. Between my husband and myself we have leased 10 vehicles from you dealership. We know that when it's time to get a new lease, we can be confident that we are going to experience a positive transaction. Thanks again.

Omar Soto