Hyundai of Las Vegas

Internet Manager

March 25, 2017

"New Car"

- crfrmv Verified Customer

I love the brand Hyundai and the dealership was friendly and quick as you can be when buying a car. Will be definitely be back. Considering leasing next.

March 24, 2017

"My Experience with Hyundai Las Vegas"

- pocohonas65 Verified Customer

Overall everyone was very nice, friendly and helpful. I was very happy. The environment was low key and laid back. I would definitely tell friends about my experience there.

March 23, 2017

"Great Experience!!"

- agomez0789 Verified Customer

I walked in to the dealership not knowing if I would be able to walk out of there with a car that both met my expectations and my budget. Ron, the sales rep who attended me, was amazing! He was friendly and super helpful! I had a clear idea of what model car I wanted, what I could afford to pay, and he worked with me to get me the best possible deal so that I could drive out of there with my beautiful brand new car!! Definitely recommend this dealership if you are in the market for a reliable car!!

Used 2016 Hyundai Accent, $12488