INFINITI of Naperville

1550 W. Ogden Ave, Naperville, Illinois 60540

Jon Hale, Sales Professional, INFINITI of Naperville

Jon Hale

Sales Professional
Dallas Carlson, Vehicle Delivery Specialist/Aftermarket Specialist, INFINITI of Naperville

Dallas Carlson

Vehicle Delivery Specialist/Aftermarket Specialist
Michael Jaquez, Sales Professional, INFINITI of Naperville

Sales Professional
Sean Pelkey, Business Manager, INFINITI of Naperville

May 27, 2017

"Having Fun Car Shopping"

- SABRA

My wife and I were shopping for a used Infinity. We were assisted by Joe Peters, a true gentleman. He was knowledgeable, friendly and professional. Joe answered all our questions clearly even when pressed for specific, detailed information. Joe made us feel comfortable throughout the process, in his office and in the lot. Our experience was stress free and interesting. Joe is a salesman who truly knows his craft

Joe Peters

May 26, 2017

"Exceeded my expectations "

- Carissa corral

I came into the dealership with no expectations. I've always desired an Infiniti vehicle. I didn't expect to purchase one the day that i walked into the Naperville Infiniti dealership. However, immediately my fiancé and I were greeted and welcomed by Michael Jaquez. He didn't pressure us to buy anything but instead answered all of our questions and was extremely helpful in showing us any vehicle we were curious about. He provided excellent customer service. We were extremely impressed by his knowledge and service. He continuously offered us drinks and snacks. He made sure we were comfortable. It was an amazing experience. Even though we had intentions on going to shop around at other dealerships, Michael and his team provided such excellent service that we never made it to the other dealerships. I walked out with my dream car. I felt great, I felt important. I never would have imagined that owning my dream vehicle would happen so soon in my life. But, michael and his team at Naperville Infiniti made it possible. They worked hard to meet every one of our expectations and needs. I truly appreciate everyone from Michael all the way to the finance managers. I feel proud to have purchased a vehicle from such an amazing dealership and team. Thank you so much To everyone at Naperville infiniti. You guys are amazing!! One more thing, thank you for making sure I knew Every detail about my amazing car. Justin, you are extremely knowledgeable and excellent at what you do! Thank you!

Justin Rogers

May 25, 2017

"Fast, Friendly, Super professional."

- Dovev

I entered the dealership pretty much knowing I want to leave in a Q50. Michael Jaquez was super friendly, kind and most of all very professional, answering all of my long questions list. Informative and well spoken. Helped me get everything done fast and took me over to Sean Pelkey in finances. Fast, informative, professional got me set up and good to go in literally minutes. When I finished in finances Dallas Carlson the delivery specialist already was waiting for me with the car already detailed. Dallas was great showed me my ways with all the cars tech specs and i was ready to roll out.

Other Employees : Dallas Carlson