Ide Honda

Melinda Pagliuso, Sales & Leasing Consultant, Ide Honda

Melinda Pagliuso

Sales & Leasing Consultant

September 19, 2017

"Won't go anywhere else from now on"

- PHELPS73

Our experience at Ide Honda not only provided us with a seamless process of buying a car, but solidified the fact that I won't go anywhere else from now on to buy a Honda. The entire team treated my family like their own and made the car buying experience stress free. Roberto did anything he could and more to make sure my wife and I were happy, and even made it a priority to make sure my 2 year old daughter was having a good time, which is important to me. I really appreciate the amazing team Roberto lined us up with. Jacob in finances and Gerry who knew everything there is to know about the CRV. Both were very friendly and amazing at what they do. There is no question, when the time comes for me to replace my 06 Civic, I will be going straight back to Ide Honda to get a new one. Thank you everybody!!

Roberto Galante
Gerry Lamb
Other Employees : Jacob Anderson,

September 01, 2017

"Third Car in One Year"

- MikeAlf

Purchased a used 2013 Civic in September of 2016 for our daughter, a used 2014 Accord in April of 2017 for our son, and a brand new 2017 Ridgeline in September of 2017 for me!!! Three for three. No issues, no hassles, just a very good experience each time. Thank you Doug, Leigh & Ken. You folks are a pleasure to deal with.

Leigh Quackenbush

August 23, 2017

"Easy and positive experience"

- kimmer

This is our third vehicle purchased from IDE. We love their service dept and their sales dept. This time they were able to get the car that I wanted from Buffalo since there were none in Rochester. Jacob gave me an appropriate price and there were no high pressure sales tactics from Will. The extended service contracts are well priced rather than price gouging. IDE wants repeat customers and we are!

Will Galliher