Island Mazda

Joe DiGarbo

July 20, 2017

"Fantastic Service "

- donal

My wife and I could not be happier with the service provided over the weekend to us at Island Mazda, Kimberly helped us to pick the right trim level we required and worked within our budget. She even went the extra mile when we requested a differing color than they had on their lot, and went and retrieved the color we preferred from their main warehouse over an hour away.

July 12, 2017

"Great Service, Thank you Kimberly Balbi"

- New Car

Kimberly was professional and I am really pleased with Island Mazda in Hyland Blvd. The car was in immaculate condition when I received it and it was a really good price. The dealer Kimberly was very helpful and friendly and made sure that the car was ready for me to take. She listen and will work with you and look the best deal for the customer and honest person. I will definitely recommend her and this dealership to my friends and family, and in the future purchase my next one here again.

July 02, 2017

"Thank you Phil Dugo!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

- CRYSTAL

We were looking for a new car and went to Island Mazda. We are so happy we did. Our salesman is Phil Dugo, the nicest, honest and most helpful person. He made buying a car so easy. He made sure my husband was happy with everything. We have not bought a car for 14 years so this was so special for us. We thank him every time we get into the car. We love it. Thank you to the manager, Joe, he was so nice. If you want to buy a car and walk out happy come here. When we arrived every sales person was busy with customers, Phil let us get in the CX 5 while we waited for him to finish with another customer. Another salesman came to us with bottles of water while we waited for Phil. We love our new car. Working with Island Mazda was just an overall pleasure. Thank you !!! Kisses for lil Phil Jr.

Joe DiGarbo