Jaguar Land Rover Annapolis

Annapolis, Maryland 21409
Jaguar Land Rover Annapolis Info

aricas
8/05/2015

"Arrogant, Unapologetic and Poor Service"

I have owned Mercedes, BMW, Lexus. I begin with that statement because it was not my first luxury purchase when I bought a preowned LR3 from a Virginia dealer last year. Since Annapolis is closer to me, I used this Land Rover Jaguar location for truck service. Jonathan Monias was assigned as my service manager. A can of paint has more personality. I'm sorry. I'm sure he is a nice guy but probably better suited for a job he doesn't have to interact with customers. I've been to their facility a few times now for service and each time I found him unwelcoming and not very personable. I have a Mercedes too and when I go to that dealership for service I get greeted with a big smile and they know my name. LAND ROVER is a luxury brand dealership they too should be giving that same type of welcoming service. Beyond the fail in service hospitality, I recently visited to purchase a new Land Rover vehicle. They showed me a car that was just traded. It was not even listed yet but I loved it. I completed the application on a day I was told Tom, who is the Finance Manager, was off so they wanted to run my credit the next day. My salesman, Frank, who I liked, was off that following day so I left a message directly for Tom in Financing to check status of financing. Tom never returned my call so today I called my salesman Frank to tell him I was coming down to drive it again. Unfortunately, he told me that someone was there buying it with another salesman as we spoke. I was very disturbed. Know that I asked if I could put a deposit on it when I was there two days prior and I was told "No." With the circumstances now as they were, Frank told me they 'd show me another very nice vehicle. When I arrived and drove it, this car was a year older, higher in price, rough and in no way compared to the vehicle they sold from under me. I spoke to Doug, the manager, whereby I expressed my dissatisfaction with their customer service, or lack thereof. I asked him why I should still purchase any vehicle from them. He offered no reason, apology, discount on future service or car pricing assistance. Truly a disappointment for what is supposed to be a luxury dealership not to exemplify some level of added value. From service, to finance, to sales management, I find this entire group extremely arrogant. Though I live in the DC Metro, I will certainly drive to VA or Hunt Valley before I do business here again.

Jonathan Monias, Doug, Tom, Frank Elizondo

terp11
7/22/2015

"Range Rover #2 "

To buy my second Ranger Rover with in a year from the first there was only one person I was willing to deal with.. NO pushy sales from Amy, she has all the product knowledge you could ask for and more. She really loves cars and it shows. Amy has once again went above and beyond in my buying experience. From bringing the vehicle to me for me to test drive to making sure it was washed and gassed up before I picked it up just shows her attention to detail. She made sure my trade got the top value and that all the paper work was in order.. She even puts the tags on herself. You go Amy, you rock !! I will be back next year for my third Range Rover !!

Amy Anderson

cjjag
7/02/2015

"I litterally do everthing in my power to stay away."

I have never been to a Jaguar dealer and been treated the way that I have at this dealership. There is no way that the management could know about the way that the service department treats its customers. I am sure that they would send the Service Manager packing. I live in Upper Marlboro MD and have to travel to Chantilly Jaguar if I want to feel and receive real service. I just came back from Orlando Jaguar and they actually make you feel like you brought a Jaguar. This is my second Jaguar 2011 XFR (Certified) my first was the 2004 XJR and I love the cars and thus do not mind paying the price, but I expect A1 Customer Service but now that I will not receive it at this location.

Ray Hatfield

fener6
2/03/2015

"Rude, Arrogant. Customer service needs work."

I went into purchase a used car that they had advertised on autotrader. The price was good and the car was clean. We agreed to a price, but was unable to finalize the deal due to the person purchasing the vehicle being out of town. I was told that there was no way a deal could be done, so I left. The next day they contacted us saying that the deal could in fact be completed, but that some extra steps needed to be taken. We agreed to the extra work that was needed to finalize the purchase (mailing paperwork), but a few hours later was told that the car was being viewed by another customer and then finally told that it was sold. Frustrating experience but it is what it is. If the dealership would have acted with a little more sense of urgency, maybe we would have done business. Tom (the finance/business manager) needs to work on customer service. Amy was good, but could have probably handled things a little quicker to get the sale done (took her 24 hours to get back in touch). I imagine that they lose some business with the way they approach things. I won't be purchasing a vehicle from any penske automotive group dealership in the future.

Tom, Amy Anderson

yougotthelook10
1/30/2015

"Customer Service is poor"

Each experience I have had at the dealership has been negative. I have expressed my displeasure but it does not matter. The employees lack customer service but more importantly they lack integrity. I have experienced this on two occasions; one during the purchasing process and two dealing with the service department. It is unfortunate but I have only had my vehicle one year and I can't wait to sever my relationship with this dealership.

Graeme Reeves, Mike Kelley, Jonathan Monias

Onwadike
1/29/2015

"Awful"

I overpaid and they never gave me my money back.. Criminals. It was a bad experience overall. I wouldn't recommend anyone to them at all.

Graeme Reeves

Meem
1/19/2015

"purchased a 2007 Honda Odyssey"

Amy Anderson went above and beyond to help us. She was awesome!! She made sure all of our paper work was taken care of. She even called our insurance company for us and transferred the insurance to our new van and then had them fax a copy of our insurance card to her so she could print it out and give it to us.

Amy Anderson

Smdigdug
1/18/2015

"Amazing experience, felt like friends"

Kris gave us a warm welcome when we entered the dealership. My husband and I have been shopping for a vehicle for over 6 months. The adventure ended when we met Kris. He spent time getting to US. He was genuinely on our side. Yes, we talked about the vehicle and we test drove one. The whole time I thought I was driving with friends. He helped us make a final decision. We were happy we went to Jaguar Land Rover in Annapolis. I now have the vehicle I want and not what the other dealerships wanted me to have. I picked up my car the next day. I was very excited. I also, drove away, knowing that the team in Annapolis provided my husband and I with a great experience. Kris is an asset to the team. If you are looking for a luxury vehicle I recommend you visit Kris. "Thanks for the great experience guys"

Tom Stancavage, Kristin Fitzgerald

Dr.Duct_Mossburg
1/12/2015

"Go see Kris Fitzgerald and the folks at this dealership!"

I went to this dealership today to look at a used Lexus for my wife that they had. Long story short another dealership (Lexus of Towson) had the exact same car with 5k less miles and and a year more of warranty. I ended up buying at this dealership PURELY because of the professionalism, integrity and respect I got from Kris and Chris. This is the first time I have ever enjoyed buying a car from a dealership and i'm typically the first one to bash buying from a dealer. This was TRULY an experience that myself and my wife enjoyed. They don't play the silly dealership games and i felt the genuinely cared about our experience there even if we DIDN'T buy a car there which the other dealership clearly didn't. This is how buying a car should be and I honestly can't do these two gentleman justice with a review. Go see for yourself!

Kristin Fitzgerald

alcage
1/08/2015

"Honest...no gimmicks"

Kris Fitzgerald and the rest of the team offered us excellent service! It started with an inquiry over email and lasted through the entire sale and then some! He just called and left a message to see how everything was going with our new SUV! My husband and I really appreciated the customer service, the great deal that we received, and the fact that the dealership has locations near our home. Penkse is a name that you can trust and Kris Fitzgerald represents them well! We are looking forward to top notch service at the Tyson's location for years to come!

Kristin Fitzgerald