Jaguar Land Rover Annapolis

Makes: Jaguar|Land Rover|Service Center

Jaguar Land Rover Annapolis
Jaguar Land Rover Annapolis Info
About Jaguar Land Rover Annapolis

Offering both the seductive design of the Jaguar brand, as well as the rugged and luxurious tradition of Land Rover, Jaguar Land Rover Annapolis has one of the best selections of new Jaguar and new Land Rover vehicles in the state of Maryland. Serving customers from as far away as the north Baltimore suburb of Towson, we have all of the latest vehicles from each brand in stock, including the Jaguar F-TYPE, the Jaguar XJ and XF, and the Land Rover Range Rover Evoque, the LR2 and LR4. We also have a great selection of used Jaguar and used Land Rover vehicles in our showroom as well, plus a number of used cars for sale from other automakers too. As a full service Jaguar and Land Rover dealership, and as one of the newest additions to the Penske Automotive family, we are also home to a state-of-the-art parts and service department. The experienced technicians in our service department are practiced in all aspects of Jaguar and Land Rover repair, plus they can help you locate any Jaguar or Land Rover parts you’re in the market for as well. We are proud to announce that you can now schedule service appointments and order genuine Jaguar and Land Rover parts on our website. You can also use our website to apply for financing, view our current specials, calculate payments on a new car, and estimate the value of your current car as a trade in.

About Jaguar Land Rover Annapolis

• Hand wash service vehicles
  • Test track
  • Snack center

"Wonderful Experience"

From her phone etiquette, to email etiquette and then in person, Amy Anderson was absolutely wonderful. She was very knowledgeable about the vehicle and very accommodating. I could buy 100 cars from her.

"Excellent Customer Service"

I recently purchased a new 2014 Land Rover and traded in our old Land Rover. The entire experience with this dealership was superb. They gave me a great price on the trade-in and we love our new Range Rover. Our sales person, Kristin Fitzgerald, did an excellent job. He was very patient and professional with us during the entire experience. We look forward to doing business with them again in the future!

"Excellent Truck buying experience "

Just purchased a 2007 Range Rover, from Jaguar Land Rover Annapolis. I am not local so I depended on my sales agent, Amy Anderson, for an accurate description of the vehicle. I flew into Baltimore to view the truck, when I arrived I found that the truck met or exceeded Amy’s description in every way. I proceeded with the purchase and found that everyone was as helpful and professional as Amy. She even arranged transportation from the airport to the dealership for me and put tabs in the owners Manuel highlighting items she felt I should pay particular attention too. Chris Tarsa did an excellent job explaining and moving me through all the purchase and registration paperwork. I would defiantly purchase from Jaguar Land Rover Annapolis again!!

Chris Tarsa and Nick in Transportation

"Went The Extra Mile"

Kris worked hard for me, answering all my questions and keeping me informed for several months on my decision to buy my dream car. As a matter of fact, I have the car and I still call or text him with questions. Outstanding service at each step of the way! Won't go wrong in Annapolis!

"Outstanding car-buying experience!"

We found Frank and Tom to be above and beyond professional, accommodating, and friendly. They made the process very simple and fast, with no hard sell. I highly recommend Frank for any future car buying needs! And Tom in Finance is a treat.

"Wonderful experience!"

Kris and Chris took me on a test drive before trading up my 2012 RR evoque to a 2014, and then once I had signed all the paperwork to complete the purchase, Kris took me back out on the road to show me the newest amazing features of my car! I can't wait to go for service and drive up the hill!!! Love this car!!!

"Made the deal work for all of us"

We received excellent customer service and Robert did a great job of really selling us on the Range Rover Sport. They worked with us on our trade in and on our financing to make the deal work for us. We never felt pressured to purchase and I would definitely go back there again when it comes time to trade up to our next vehicle.

"Outstanding Experience!"

I recently purchased my first new vehicle in 13 years and was dreading the process, but the process at Jaguar Land Rover Annapolis was easily my best new car purchase experience ever by far! No haggling or high pressure techniques, they simply gave me a great price and financing deal and I purchased my car on the spot! Graeme Reeves was truly outstanding, knowledgeable, and quite "droll" throughout and dealing with a true Brit just seemed so appropriate for buying my new 2014 Jaguar XJL Portfolio AWD 3.0L 4 door sedan in the classic British Racing Green styling. Given that I elected to not trade in my still-beautiful 2001 silver Jaguar XK8 convertible coupe, the next day for delivery Graeme literally went the extra mile by picking me up after work at my home 15 miles away so that I would be the first person to drive my new vehicle. Everyone at the dealership was very friendly, from the general manager Ken to the finance guy Tom. I'm feel confident that my long-term service relationship will be outstanding as well.

"Easy and everyone was super nice and accommodating."

I couldn't believe the general manager of the dealership took me out on a test drive and spent so much time with me when I was deciding which car to buy. Tom the finance guy was just as nice as we're the salesman down to the receptionist. The waiting area here is really nice too!

"Excellent Experience!!!"

I recently purchased a vehicle from Jaguar Land Rover Annapolis. I can honestly say I had the best experience ever at a dealership. I live over 4 hours away in a different state so was unable to view the vehicle before purchasing. Amy and Graeme were fantastic! They answered all of my questions beforehand, and personally checked the vehicle to make sure it met my standards. The car was as advertised and flawless! And the level of service was unmatched. After driving my rental car 4 hours, they were kind enough to return it for me, saving me an additional hour+ so that I could begin my journey home in my new car. The entire transaction took less than an hour, and they even mailed me my out-of-state tags saving me a trip to the DMV. Another satisfied customer!!!!

Graeme Reeves