Jake Sweeney Mazda Tri County

95 West Kemper Road, Cincinnati, Ohio 45246

Bernard "Coach B" Caldwell, Senior Sales Consultant, Jake Sweeney Mazda Tri County

Bernard "Coach B" Caldwell

Jeff Ames

June 05, 2017

"Excellent Service"

- Latrice W.

I absolutely LOVE my new car!! Jake Sweeney Mazda provided amazing customer service and made me feel very comfortable with my decision. The transition from choosing the car, financing, and ultimately buying it was extremely smooth! Bernard "Coach B" Caldwell assisted me every step of the way...He was very professional and friendly! I would highly recommend this dealership. I look forward to continuing my business and purchasing future cars with them.

Bernard "Coach B" Caldwell

May 09, 2017

"Excellent Sales"

- cb39

Doug and Raymond Richard, our sales consultant, helped us get in to the exact vehicles we were looking for. We're a local business trying to find two 3-row SUVs for company work. It took a while to settle on what we needed and Raymond was nothing but helpful and understanding. Never did I feel like he thought I was wasting his time like some other dealerships (Kings). They had exactly what we were looking for and worked with us to get it in our budget. We couldn't be happier to have exactly what we were looking for and to have such an excellent company like Jake Sweeney in the area.

Doug Kursynski
Raymond Richard
Joe Cathey
Greg Sweeney

May 01, 2017

"Great buying experience "

- sregan1976

Had a great experience buying our new CX-5 from Duke. He did a great job of working with us and within the budget we had. He is a very respectful salesman who was not very pushy. Also there financing dept and management team did a great job getting us approved being as we did not have great credit and we got an awesome rate and they came in under where we wanted to be

Duke Hilsercop