Jake Sweeney Mazda Tri County

95 West Kemper Road, Cincinnati, Ohio 45246

Bernard "Coach B" Caldwell, Senior Sales Consultant, Jake Sweeney Mazda Tri County

Senior Sales Consultant

Jeff Ames

August 15, 2017

"Thanks, Coach B!"

- Mizlundy

I love my new CX5! Coach B made my purchase easy and fast. He was knowledgable about all the new features and was thorough when answering my questions.

August 12, 2017

"I love my Mazda"

- Mike R.

Coach B met me at the door. He is very knowledgeable and professional. Coach B answered all of my questions. Coach B made my car buying experience delightful.

Sean Cheek

August 02, 2017

"Pleasant Experience Purchasing a New CX-5"

- CRinehart

We had the pleasure of meeting Keith Jenkins while looking at new vehicles. He was very pleasant and knowledgeable in explaining the different features on the CX-5. We never felt pressured to make a purchase and enjoyed our time there. We were so pleased with our entire experience that we returned later that afternoon with our daughter and she also purchased a new CX-5 with Keith. I would definitely recommend Keith if you are looking to buy a new vehicle. He is an asset to Jake Sweeney's team.

Keith Jenkins