Jake Sweeney Mazda Tri County

Raymond Richard

Sean Cheek, Finance Mangaer, Jake Sweeney Mazda Tri County

Sean Cheek

Finance Mangaer
Bernard "Coach B" Caldwell, Internet Sales Specialist, Jake Sweeney Mazda Tri County

Bernard "Coach B" Caldwell

Internet Sales Specialist
Tony Heitz,  Sales Manager, Jake Sweeney Mazda Tri County

Tony Heitz

April 20, 2017

"Best Experience Ever - Would Recommend 10/10"

- starry97

Raymond immediately made us feel at home and put forth his full attention and effort to find exactly the car we were looking for - at the price we could afford. We went yesterday and were so impressed by him that we came back today - and sealed the deal! I kept his number and will recommend him to anyone looking for a car! Thank you so much for the fantastic service!! We'll probably see you all in a few years when my car is the one needing replaced instead of his :)

March 16, 2017

"Continued excellence..."

- Fritz

I recently purchased a 2017 Mazda3, the fourth Mazda I've purchased from the dealership. Each time the staff at Jake Sweeney Mazda have been informative and pleasant to deal with. On this occasion I initially communicated with Doug via email. He was prompt with his replies and set up an appointment with Duke who was friendly and professional. My experience with Tony in the business office, with whom I purchased two cars was friendly and professional as well. Have never had an issue with the service department either. Keep up the great work!

March 15, 2017

"Great Experience, Excellent Service and Valued Purchase!"

- Stephanie Braun

I recently purchased a used 2014 CX-5 and I could not be happier! Having previously owned a Mazda for 10 years, I did not want to venture to a different brand. I have had nothing but great experiences with my former vehicle. I found this car on the Jake Sweeney Mazda website one late evening. After expressing interest in the car online, I was contacted the very next morning by Keith Jenkins. I had been out of town for the weekend and left Keith a message that I was interested in the vehicle. My husband and I decided to stop by when I got back in town, without an appointment. Keith greeted us and helped answer all of my questions. We were able to take it for a test drive without any hesitation. Keith provided excellent customer service and created a package deal that I was very happy with. I will definitely be referring my family and friends to this dealership and to Keith. I am so happy with my purchase and I am in LOVE with this beautiful car!

New 2016 Mazda MX-5, $29620