Jeff Wyler Springfield Auto Mall

1501 Hillcrest Avenue, Springfield, Ohio 45504

Makes: Chevrolet | Chrysler | Dodge | Jeep | Ram | Toyota | Hyundai | Kia | Service Center

Showroom Hours: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM Closed

Jeff Wyler Springfield Auto Mall

1501 Hillcrest Avenue,
Springfield, Ohio 45504
Jeff Wyler Springfield Auto Mall Info
About Jeff Wyler Springfield Auto Mall

As a full service new and used Chevrolet, Toyota, Kia, Hyundai, Chrysler, Jeep and Dodge Ram dealer serving the Dayton & Springfield Ohio market, our mission is to continuously exceed the expectations of our customers and associates. Our goal is to be the benchmark for excellence in every aspect of our business. The Jeff Wyler Springfield Auto Mall is dedicated to: 1) delivering exceptional service & value 2) promoting personal & professional growth 3) fostering teamwork & associate involvement 4) demanding the highest ethical standards from ourselves Our commitment to this mission makes the Jeff Wyler Springfield Auto Mall a place where people want to work and do business.

About Jeff Wyler Springfield Auto Mall

• Over 1000 New and Used Vehicles...all at One Location!!!
  • With Every New or Used Vehicle purchase, Free Car Washes as long as you own the vehicle!!
  • Comfortable Lounge with Cable TV
1,111 Dealership Reviews
rick&joanna
9/03/2015

"Amazing survice"

We stopped by just to look and Tyler Lacey was very informative, honest, and went above and beyond and now we have our dream car.

senegal114
9/02/2015

"Surprise purchase "

Stop by to 'window shop' and was warmly greeted by Collin Crowe. I was impressed with his patience and professionalism. He took the time to show me vehicles I had never considered. Anyway, I love my 2015 Jeep Cherokee!! Keep up the great work.

kmac5349
9/02/2015

"Excellent Expierence !"

My husband and I just purchased a 2014 Ford Escape Titanium, and overall the car is great perfect for the baby we have on the way. We couldn't be more satisfied with the service we received, Collin went above our expectations to get us the best deal possible. He made the buying a car expierence much more enjoyable and we will definitely be return customers.

momoftwins
8/31/2015

"lamar and his great service"

this is the second new car purchase I have made with Lamar and Jeff Wyler he goes above and beyond to help me get exactly what I need in my vehicle warranty price etc. Wouldn't go anywhere else or anyone else thank you so much for me and my girls

Palmer11
8/31/2015

"Customer service "

Tyler really took the time to find the car that met all my expectations. He was knowledgeable and committed to finding the right deal for me. I'll always go to Jeff Wyler for all my car purchasing needs.

BADSWING
8/30/2015

"purchased a 2016 Hyundai Santa Fe"

Salesman was patient and helpful. He answered all our questions and was eager to show us any and all vehicles we were interested in. The sales manager was also very helpful and friendly and answered all our questions.

Scott Wilcox

ENICHOLS1966
8/27/2015

"Very impressed with sales staff &Hyundai manager. Excellcent"

This purchase was our first new car in many years. Understandably we were nervous. The salesman and manager talked us through every detail and made the purchase worry-free. Best of all, this was a birthday present for my wife. Every staff member came and congratulated us on our purchase and wished her happy birthday. Very pleased !!

Lamar- salesman

MAURICECUNNINGHAM9
8/27/2015

"Best car I have ever purchased"

Best car I ever purchased I will always return to Jeff wyler for future car purchas I will tell all my family And friends about Jeff wyler hyundai

Toy Driver
8/26/2015

"Prompt,courteous service every time."

Not only have I purchased several Toyotas from Jeff Wyler, I've taken them there for service too. Always prompt, courteous service and they get it right the first time. Anthony at the write up desk is always on top of my car's service needs.

Anthony

Wendy12
8/25/2015

"Car Service"

Andy Richards did an excellent job of keeping us informed of the work that needed to be done. His customer service was excellent. A part needed to be ordered and when it arrived we were able to get in immediately and fix the problem.

1 - 10 of 1,111 results