Jeff Wyler Springfield Auto Mall

Jeff Wyler Springfield Auto Mall

Call
Jeff Wyler Springfield Auto Mall Info
About Jeff Wyler Springfield Auto Mall

As a full service new and used Chevrolet, Toyota, Kia, Hyundai, Chrysler, Jeep and Dodge Ram dealer serving the Dayton & Springfield Ohio market, our mission is to continuously exceed the expectations of our customers and associates. Our goal is to be the benchmark for excellence in every aspect of our business. The Jeff Wyler Springfield Auto Mall is dedicated to: 1) delivering exceptional service & value 2) promoting personal & professional growth 3) fostering teamwork & associate involvement 4) demanding the highest ethical standards from ourselves Our commitment to this mission makes the Jeff Wyler Springfield Auto Mall a place where people want to work and do business.

About Jeff Wyler Springfield Auto Mall

• Over 1000 New and Used Vehicles...all at One Location!!!
  • With Every New or Used Vehicle purchase, Free Car Washes as long as you own the vehicle!!
  • Comfortable Lounge with Cable TV

"Excellent Service AndExperience!!"

Andy and the rest of the team at Jeff Wyler were great. They found me the exact car I wanted at the best price! I am very pleased with experince at Jeff Wyler Springfield -- Ray.

"Awesome group of people"

The group of gentleman that facilitated the purchase of my new car at Jeff Wyler Springfield Auto Mall are TOP notch! Eric Powell has gone above and beyond to make this experience an enjoyable one. I will definitely go back the next time I need a car. I have told my friends and colleagues of my wonderful experience.

"TAMMMIE ROCKS!!!"

My experience with Jeff Wyler was great! Tammie went above and beyond to satisfy me and put me in the vehicle that I wanted. I would definitely do repeated business with Tammie and have already referred people to get in contact with her when they are ready. Thank you Tammie for everything!!!! Be well

October 28, 2014

Thanks very much for your post...and thank you for choosing Jeff Wyler!

"Excellent Experience!"

I went online to research purchasing a vehicle and I was contacted by Brigette Turner. Brigette not only got me pre-approved before even visiting the dealership, but she made my experience the best and easiest car buying experience I've ever had! It was a seamless process from beginning to end. Not only did she work hard to get me a great price, but when I did get to the dealership, she had the car pulled up and ready for me to test drive. This ended up being the exact car I purchased because she listened to what my wants/needs were and was able to pick the exact car that fit those needs and I bought it. Brigette and Mark Reeves, the Finance Manager were very professional and made the entire process so easy. I have shared my experience with friends/family and will forever be a Jeff Wyler customer. What an incredible experience! -Brian

"Fantastic"

I had the pleasure of having A.J.Jenkins as my salesman. I didn't know what auto I wanted but knew I wanted another Kia. A.J. showed me several and took his time with me. I found him to be very personable and easy to talk with. I have already told my friends and family about my fantastic experience buying my new car.....A.J. you are awesome. Thank you.

"service"

We take both our Toyota's to have services done thanks Andy and Mike Davis very well pleased will go kno where else thanks again andy in Toyota service

"Awesome!"

My husband and I just purchased a brand new 2015 RAV 4 at Jeff Wylers. Matthew Crosby was our salesman. He was awesome to work with. He was very personable and really listened to our needs and wants. I have been putting off buying a car because it stresses me out dealing with car salesmen. Well, Matthew Crosby made buying a new car easy and pleasant. We recommend giving him a call at Jeff Wylers! We will be purchasing our future cars there!

"Awesome Dealership!"

Andy Richards was my sales guy, he went above and beyond to get me into my new truck. I would recommend him and the Dealership to anyone who is looking for a new vehicle. Everyone I met or dealt with were by far friendly and nice. Great job by everyone. Thank you so much for everything you all did!

"Horrible Experience!!"

When I was searching for a used car, Jeff Wyler Springfield Auto Mall was the first place that I went to since it is in my hometown. However, the experience was horrible! Not only was I standing in the lobby waiting for almost 10 minutes for someone to acknowledge me, the guy who "worked" with me, did nothing to help me at all. He did not run my credit or even try to see if I could get approved for a car loan. To top it all off he had the audacity to offer his opinion that I should have gotten my Bachelor's degree in something that has more job security and that pays more. Entirely inappropriate, not to mention unprofessional! I ended up going out of town to find the car that I am now currently driving. I would not recommend this dealership to anyone and will be sure to steer anyone else that I know who is looking to buy a car, to the dealership that I went to in Xenia as their service was far better than this place!

I don't remember the guy's name (as I promptly threw his card in the trash as soon as I got home) and would not like to put this review on an innocent person

October 15, 2014

We are truly sorry that you did not have a pleasant experience with our dealership. We take great pride in our customer service and it is very upsetting for us to learn that someone on our sales team did not demonstrate the high 'customer service' standards we demand of every Jeff Wyler employee. We would certainly appreciate any additional information you could offer that would help us discover which salesperson is responsible for your understandably negative review. You can be sure, however, that we have discussed your review with all our sales teams. Please contact us at any time if you would like to discuss this matter further.

October 15, 2014

"Turned Lemons into Lemonade"

Drove over an hour only to find the car I was coming to see had been sold while in route. The dealership and salesman bent over backwards to make things right. So much so that I found and purchased another car before leaving the lot. Awesome experience.

Reviews of Andy Richards