Jeff Wyler Springfield Auto Mall

Finance & Insurance

April 30, 2017

"had a great experience"

- jason e robison

I have always had a great experience getting another vehicle when one broke down or when it was just time to get a newer one. this time was no different. just great service and no pressure to purchase.

April 29, 2017

"I am a repeat customer"

- Bob

I have purchased several cars from Jeff Wyler in Springfield. I have had my toyotas serviced there too. I never feel rushed when buying a car there. The sales staff is very helpful ( Austin ) and the free car wash perk is a nice extra. I have owned GM, Ford, Mazda and Toyota cars. Currently I am happy with the toyota products availble at the Wyler dealship. Since this is a multi dealership chain, if you find a car at another Wyler location, they will move it to the Springfield site for you.

April 29, 2017

"I was immensely pleased with the services my car looks like."

- tevans0461$gmail.com

I would recommend Jeff Wyler to everyone they repaired my car so well and it looked so good when I picked it up. Thumbs up to Jeff Wyler .

New 2016 Kia Cadenza, $45564

2016 Kia Cadenza

2016 Chrysler 200

• Over 1000 New and Used Vehicles...all at One Location!!!
  • With Every New or Used Vehicle purchase, Free Car Washes as long as you own the vehicle!!
  • Comfortable Lounge with Cable TV