Jeff Wyler Springfield Auto Mall

Jeff Wyler Springfield Auto Mall
Call
Jeff Wyler Springfield Auto Mall Info
About Jeff Wyler Springfield Auto Mall

As a full service new and used Chevrolet, Toyota, Kia, Hyundai, Chrysler, Jeep and Dodge Ram dealer serving the Dayton & Springfield Ohio market, our mission is to continuously exceed the expectations of our customers and associates. Our goal is to be the benchmark for excellence in every aspect of our business. The Jeff Wyler Springfield Auto Mall is dedicated to: 1) delivering exceptional service & value 2) promoting personal & professional growth 3) fostering teamwork & associate involvement 4) demanding the highest ethical standards from ourselves Our commitment to this mission makes the Jeff Wyler Springfield Auto Mall a place where people want to work and do business.

About Jeff Wyler Springfield Auto Mall

• Over 1000 New and Used Vehicles...all at One Location!!!
  • With Every New or Used Vehicle purchase, Free Car Washes as long as you own the vehicle!!
  • Comfortable Lounge with Cable TV

"service"

We take both our Toyota's to have services done thanks Andy and Mike Davis very well pleased will go kno where else thanks again andy in Toyota service

"Awesome!"

My husband and I just purchased a brand new 2015 RAV 4 at Jeff Wylers. Matthew Crosby was our salesman. He was awesome to work with. He was very personable and really listened to our needs and wants. I have been putting off buying a car because it stresses me out dealing with car salesmen. Well, Matthew Crosby made buying a new car easy and pleasant. We recommend giving him a call at Jeff Wylers! We will be purchasing our future cars there!

"Awesome Dealership!"

Andy Richards was my sales guy, he went above and beyond to get me into my new truck. I would recommend him and the Dealership to anyone who is looking for a new vehicle. Everyone I met or dealt with were by far friendly and nice. Great job by everyone. Thank you so much for everything you all did!

"Horrible Experience!!"

When I was searching for a used car, Jeff Wyler Springfield Auto Mall was the first place that I went to since it is in my hometown. However, the experience was horrible! Not only was I standing in the lobby waiting for almost 10 minutes for someone to acknowledge me, the guy who "worked" with me, did nothing to help me at all. He did not run my credit or even try to see if I could get approved for a car loan. To top it all off he had the audacity to offer his opinion that I should have gotten my Bachelor's degree in something that has more job security and that pays more. Entirely inappropriate, not to mention unprofessional! I ended up going out of town to find the car that I am now currently driving. I would not recommend this dealership to anyone and will be sure to steer anyone else that I know who is looking to buy a car, to the dealership that I went to in Xenia as their service was far better than this place!

I don't remember the guy's name (as I promptly threw his card in the trash as soon as I got home) and would not like to put this review on an innocent person

Jeff Wyler Springfield Auto Mall responded to this review

October 15, 2014

We are truly sorry that you did not have a pleasant experience with our dealership. We take great pride in our customer service and it is very upsetting for us to learn that someone on our sales team did not demonstrate the high 'customer service' standards we demand of every Jeff Wyler employee. We would certainly appreciate any additional information you could offer that would help us discover which salesperson is responsible for your understandably negative review. You can be sure, however, that we have discussed your review with all our sales teams. Please contact us at any time if you would like to discuss this matter further.

Jeff Wyler Springfield Auto Mall responded to this review

October 15, 2014

"Turned Lemons into Lemonade"

Drove over an hour only to find the car I was coming to see had been sold while in route. The dealership and salesman bent over backwards to make things right. So much so that I found and purchased another car before leaving the lot. Awesome experience.

"Refreshing, and anxiety free!"

Andy was so great to work with! He got us the car we asked for and so much more! Recommend him to anyone looking for a dealer who won't cheat them! Small down payment, not the best credit, and I still walked out with my dream car! Thanks Andy!!

"Tyler Lacey is AWESOME!"

Tyler Lacey and the staff at Jeff Wyler made buying my new Jeep Patriot a really positive experience. Love my new Jeep!! If anyone is looking for a great salesman, ask for Tyler Lacey at Jeff Wyler Springfield Auto Mall!!

"Matt Crosbie: Can I give higher ratings than 5's?"

No one hates making a major purchase like a car worse than me. When the time came, I found the car I wanted. Matt was absolutely phenomenal in walking me through every step of the process. He was transparent in our transactions, explained everything well as we went along. I could have never asked for a better experience. I do not anticipate needing another car for several years, but when I do, I will definitely see if Matt is still there and will be back! THANK YOU AGAIN! KH

"Andy DeWitt"

Eric Powell did and outstanding job getting our daughter in her first car. He went the extra mile to make our very nervous and overwhelmed daughter find a great dependable late model car. At the same time getting the payment right where she needed it.... We could not have asked for any better service!! We will definately go to Eric and Jeff Wyler for our future automotive needs..

"New SUC Purcjase"

Tom, it is always such a pleasure doing business with you. Your customer service and quality of work is top notch. Tom is helpful in so many different ways and will go out of his way to ensure your satisfaction. I highly recommend Tom Loney as your next car sales man, you will not be disappointed.

Tammie Breslin