Jeff Wyler Springfield Auto Mall

1501 Hillcrest Avenue, Springfield, Ohio 45504

Makes: Chevrolet | Chrysler | Dodge | Jeep | Ram | Toyota | Hyundai | Kia | Service Center

Showroom Hours: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM Open Now

Jeff Wyler Springfield Auto Mall

1501 Hillcrest Avenue,
Springfield, Ohio 45504
Jeff Wyler Springfield Auto Mall Info
About Jeff Wyler Springfield Auto Mall

As a full service new and used Chevrolet, Toyota, Kia, Hyundai, Chrysler, Jeep and Dodge Ram dealer serving the Dayton & Springfield Ohio market, our mission is to continuously exceed the expectations of our customers and associates. Our goal is to be the benchmark for excellence in every aspect of our business. The Jeff Wyler Springfield Auto Mall is dedicated to: 1) delivering exceptional service & value 2) promoting personal & professional growth 3) fostering teamwork & associate involvement 4) demanding the highest ethical standards from ourselves Our commitment to this mission makes the Jeff Wyler Springfield Auto Mall a place where people want to work and do business.

About Jeff Wyler Springfield Auto Mall

• Over 1000 New and Used Vehicles...all at One Location!!!
  • With Every New or Used Vehicle purchase, Free Car Washes as long as you own the vehicle!!
  • Comfortable Lounge with Cable TV
1,064 Dealership Reviews
Sherry6151
7/30/2015

"Great first car experience!!!"

I called Wednesday night exasperated after not being able to find a car in columbus in my daughter's price range. Saw one online, called Jeff Wyler and was told car was sold. Spoke to Brigette, told her what we were looking for and what we had to spend. She searched the lot and was able to get us a great deal on a 2005 optima! My daughter loves her "new" car. Thanks to Brigette and Tammie, the whole experience was easy and enjoyable. Finding someone willing to work with us to find a $3,000 car is not easy, except at Jeff Wyler! Even their finance team took the time to go over all of the paperwork in a way my daughter understood. They treated us like we were buying a $30,000 car. Thanks Brigette! You'll be our first call in six months for daughter #2!

dmhc

"They Listen and Help"

When all the other dealers couldn't or wouldn't get us what we needed, Erik was the only one to get us what we wanted!

Dave

"Top notch"

I have bought two vehicles from Tom Loney this year. All I can say is that he made both deal painless. He and Wyler's are fair, kind, but yet still professional. Both transactions were smooth, quick, and personal. Dave

JAM2015

"Warranty Work"

Although I bought my Chrysler Van else ware, Wyler's has taken care of warranty work & the one recall I have had. I have had electronic issues each time & it has been repaired. Unfortunately electronic issues can repeat at times. Lance has been great to deal with. Since I also work in private automotive he can explain things very easily & I understand some parts are not sitting on shelves when needed. He has made sure I have a ride to work & called as soon as the car is ready to check if I need a return ride.

happy
7/29/2015

"What a great experience !"

Kenneth and Shelly McGarvey. Thanks Collin for understanding our needs and concerns. Your knowledge and info you gave us great help in making our decisions. Your serice was above any other car salesman we ever delt ! Thanks again ! We will be back on our next purchase for sure! Keep up the good work.

Nlmg2006
7/29/2015

"Simply the Best Automobile Buying Experience "

This is my 3 third vehicle purchase at Jeff Wyler's AutoMall in Springfield. I also delt with Mike David. Each time I have purchased a vehicle from Jeff Wyler it has been a incredible experience. The knowledge can not be surpassed by any other Dealership in Springfield or the Dayton Metro Area. Mike Davis has made each purchase a very non-stressful experience. The selection at Wyler's is great and so are the prices. Mike found me the vehicle I needed and made recommendations that fit my work and leisure life styles. Mike and Jeff Wyler's are not just worried about selling cars which is evident in there non pushy sales style. I can also tell you that service after the sell is fantastic. Mike treats you like family and Wyler's treats you the same. I highly recommend for you that when you are looking for a new or used vehicle you should go see Mike Davis at Jeff Wykers in Springfield. They will make you a Customer for Life!!!

lcbeegle
7/28/2015

"outstanding customer service"

Andy Richards-Thank you so much for all your help in buying my new Kia Sportage. Your outstanding customer service and dedication to my needs went way above and beyond for our family. So I personally want to say THANK YOU for all your help and a THANK you to all the staff at Jeff Wyler!!

SCV5.7HEMI
7/27/2015

"Car Purchase"

I purchased a car through Collin Crowe. Collin had patients while I took a few days to decide. Both my wife and I enjoyed working with him. He's honest, sincere and a gentleman. The sale went smooth.

eedee
7/27/2015

"RetiredSouls. "

We just purchased our 3rd Kia. We've had a Sedona, a Sorento, and now we've downsized to a Soul. Eric Powell has been our salesman. We've loved every Kia we've had. And Eric has been a great help with our purchases. We couldn't be happier with the costumer service we've received from Jeff Wyler Kia both in Sales and Service Dept. We love the free car washes too.

Happ customer
7/25/2015

"Great customer service!"

Tyler Lacey was the best sales person! He made our experience of buying a new car wonderful. Scott Wilcox made the financing a painless experience. It was a great day!

Tyler Lacey and Scott Wilcox.

1 - 10 of 1,064 results