Jeff Wyler Springfield Auto Mall

1501 Hillcrest Avenue, Springfield, Ohio 45504

Makes: Chevrolet | Chrysler | Dodge | Jeep | Ram | Toyota | Hyundai | Kia | Service Center

Showroom Hours: 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM

Jeff Wyler Springfield Auto Mall

1501 Hillcrest Avenue,
Springfield, Ohio 45504
Jeff Wyler Springfield Auto Mall Info
About Jeff Wyler Springfield Auto Mall

As a full service Chevrolet, Toyota, Kia, Hyundai, Chrysler, Jeep Dodge & Ram dealer serving the Dayton & Springfield Ohio market, our mission is to continuously exceed the expectations of our customers and associates. Our goal is to be the benchmark for excellence in every aspect of our business. The Jeff Wyler Springfield Auto Mall is dedicated to: 1) delivering exceptional service & value 2) promoting personal & professional growth 3) fostering teamwork & associate involvement 4) demanding the highest ethical standards from ourselves Our commitment to this mission makes the Jeff Wyler Springfield Auto Mall a place where people want to work and do business.

About Jeff Wyler Springfield Auto Mall Learn More

• Over 1000 New and Used Vehicles...all at One Location!!!
  • With Every New or Used Vehicle purchase, Free Car Washes as long as you own the vehicle!!
  • Comfortable Lounge with Cable TV
1,399 Dealership Reviews
Art937
7/24/2016

"Awesome!"

Collin provided excellent customer service. He paid attention to my wants & needs by listening to what I had to say. He was persistence and determined to find want I wanted and find financing for me. His commitment to helping me was second none. I definitely would recommend him & look forward to doing future business with him.

RICK
7/22/2016

"great job!"

I was very pleased with the service I just received. Everyone I dealt with was extremely helpful and professional. I. would recommend your service department.

sparkdriver
7/22/2016

"Thank you to DJ Hester!"

I was in need of a new car to replace my 14 year old Focus. I am retired, so knew what payments I could afford. DJ was more than helpful, both on the phone and the next day when he came in on his day off. I wasn't totally decided on the type of car I wanted. DJ walked me through all of the options, and was able to give me a deal with affordable payments for my budget. DJ was honest and extremely helpful. I drove away with a car that I love and the confidence that I have a car I can rely on. I recommend Jeff Wyler for your next car purchase.

Mike Davis

bubba
7/20/2016

"great job and a surprise"

Needed a chrome piece on rear door replaced and called to order part. The next day the part was in very quickly I thought. Set up an appointment and brought car in. Was quickly greeted and paper work filled out by friendly and knowledgeable worker. Thanks to him the whole thing part and labor was free as he reminded me of bumper to bumper coverage I had forgot about. Job done quickly and expertly would highly recommend jeff wyler for your repair needs

HappyHeather
7/20/2016

"Collin Crowe "

"Here's what I need. This is what I do. This is what I want to pay!!" This is the first time in years a car dealer listened and delivered. Not only did Collin provide what I wanted, but he was able to answer questions about every vehicle on the lot. This young man is a gem. A true professional. Not just a salesperson, but someone who cared about my needs and the needs of my family, Thank you Collin. You made car shopping actually enjoyable.

lpack928

"/Needed a used vehicle"

I badly needed a used vehicle to replace a worn out SUV. I wasn't really looking forward to this task. I contacted Chuck, whom I have dealt with before and within an hour he helped me find a great fit. It was a very positive experience thanks to Chuck and the Financial staff. Thanks Jeff Wyler.

Matt

HappyBuyer
7/18/2016

"First Oil Change on Kia"

This was our first oil change for our Kia. Everything went well and no surprises. We were greeted by name as soon as we entered and everyone spoke to us.

BMOORE19

"First new car+"

DJ was so helpful, he made buying my first car an amazing experience! I would recommend him to everyone! Thank you so much DJ, I love my equinox!(:

Teresa Barnett
7/16/2016

"Great Customer Service"

We bought a Dodge Charger from them. Tim the Sales Manager was great. he went above and beyond to insure we were satisfied with out purchase. The service department was courteous and did a great job. We will make the hour long drive to by from them again.

Joyce
7/15/2016

"Oil change"

Once again we were completely satisfied with this service. We observed the following ... # Your employees are very well trained and were happy to answer any question that we had. # everything that we asked about they were willing to take care of and it was all satisfactory. #Even those employees that did not work on our Highlander were polite and friendly. # Your restrooms were spotless and surely the cleanest ones we have entered. Yahoo!! #They all did a great job especially the person that fixed my phone problem and I am sorry that I cannot remember his name.. #We were happy to see the salesman. who sold us are super Highlander on our visit. Ken Berrry and is a super person and one of the most pleasant SALESMAN we have had trying to buy our cars. Thanks Ken. #Thanks for the pleasant visit and we will see you next 5000 miles!!

1 - 10 of 1,399 results