Jeff Wyler Springfield Auto Mall

1501 Hillcrest Avenue, Springfield, Ohio 45504

Makes: Chevrolet | Chrysler | Dodge | Jeep | Ram | Toyota | Hyundai | Kia | Service Center

Showroom Hours: 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM Closed

Jeff Wyler Springfield Auto Mall

1501 Hillcrest Avenue,
Springfield, Ohio 45504
Jeff Wyler Springfield Auto Mall Info
About Jeff Wyler Springfield Auto Mall

As a full service Chevrolet, Toyota, Kia, Hyundai, Chrysler, Jeep Dodge & Ram dealer serving the Dayton & Springfield Ohio market, our mission is to continuously exceed the expectations of our customers and associates. Our goal is to be the benchmark for excellence in every aspect of our business. The Jeff Wyler Springfield Auto Mall is dedicated to: 1) delivering exceptional service & value 2) promoting personal & professional growth 3) fostering teamwork & associate involvement 4) demanding the highest ethical standards from ourselves Our commitment to this mission makes the Jeff Wyler Springfield Auto Mall a place where people want to work and do business.

About Jeff Wyler Springfield Auto Mall Learn More

• Over 1000 New and Used Vehicles...all at One Location!!!
  • With Every New or Used Vehicle purchase, Free Car Washes as long as you own the vehicle!!
  • Comfortable Lounge with Cable TV
1,324 Dealership Reviews
ghsrams
4/29/2016

"New Vehicle Purchase"

Another great experience working with Steve Mougey on our car purchase. We just bought a 2016 Chevy Traverse. Great experience. Paperwork was ready and appointment time was right on time. Great vehicle and experience from Steve. Thanks

Car123

"Part repair"

I like Jeff Wyler; however, I noticed it took over a month for them to diagnose the problem in my car. They also had my warranty incorrect, which could have cost me an unnecessary expense. (This was corrected). I appreciated the free oil change coupon that was given to me. Prefer to be called by my first name, no terms of endearment. They need to make sure the part is in the shop before allowing customers to make an appointment. I went to my appointment only to be sent home and reschedule. I appreciate the free transportation. Thank you.

vikingjeh
4/28/2016

"Eric 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe"

Tom Loney and his team were excellent to work with. Very professional, knowledgeable, and atentative. I will not hesitate to deal with Mr. Loney for all my future vehicle needs.

Brandon (unknown last name)

Satisfied Traverse Owner
4/28/2016

"Excellent service and great commnications from Dale."

Dale was fantastic. He's professional, courteous and always willing to do what needs to be done. He carries forward with the same service I experienced when buying my Traverse.

nmfrazee
4/27/2016

"Jeff Wyler Hyundai Review"

Jeff Wyler Hyundai did an excellent job ensuring that all of my needs were met and they tried to get me any discount they could think of. Very friendly customer service. Would recommend to anyone purchasing a new vehicle.

peggysue1938
4/23/2016

"Tire issue"

I recently had a piece of metal in one of my front tires. My Cruze is only 4 months old. I went to a tire repair place, and was told i would have to replace the both front tires. But they did not sell the kind that was on my car. They wanted me to buy two front tires, so that it would ride even. But i went to the dealer and they were able to get the kind that was on my car. So since my car is not that old, i only needed one tire. They always get me the best deal, and work with me to get it done as soon as possible. I can always count on them.

Frank
4/22/2016

"Far better than expected"

I went in with a problem that was a little out of warranty and they fixed the whole problem and some other things at no charge to me. The problem was the engine and they gave me a new one and did it with a smile on there face.

Evelyn Shroyer
4/22/2016

"Sales and service"

The folks at Wyler Chevrolet could not be any better! Russ Heaton worked with me to find the best price on my Equinox and their service department is top notch!

boyle1952
4/21/2016

"Great Car at a Great Dealership"

I have been going to this dealership sine the early 1990's, first as Monte Zinn and now as Jeff Wyler. I have always been highly satisfied with my service.

I worked mainly with John Smith and am not sure if that is the same person as TJ Smith?

ruthiecs2002
4/20/2016

"Great dealer"

I was at one time unhappy with my purchase however There was an addition to my vehicle.This pleased me &I was satisfied. The staff there is courteous, understanding and very polite.

Jordan