Jeff Wyler Springfield Auto Mall

1501 Hillcrest Avenue,
Springfield, Ohio 45504
Jeff Wyler Springfield Auto Mall Info
About Jeff Wyler Springfield Auto Mall

As a full service new and used Chevrolet, Toyota, Kia, Hyundai, Chrysler, Jeep and Dodge Ram dealer serving the Dayton & Springfield Ohio market, our mission is to continuously exceed the expectations of our customers and associates. Our goal is to be the benchmark for excellence in every aspect of our business. The Jeff Wyler Springfield Auto Mall is dedicated to: 1) delivering exceptional service & value 2) promoting personal & professional growth 3) fostering teamwork & associate involvement 4) demanding the highest ethical standards from ourselves Our commitment to this mission makes the Jeff Wyler Springfield Auto Mall a place where people want to work and do business.

About Jeff Wyler Springfield Auto Mall

• Over 1000 New and Used Vehicles...all at One Location!!!
  • With Every New or Used Vehicle purchase, Free Car Washes as long as you own the vehicle!!
  • Comfortable Lounge with Cable TV
scottweave
3/03/2015

"Very Happy with my purchase."

I bought my 2015 Colorado from D.J. Hester, he's very friendly and patient throughout the buying process. I would highly recommend to anyone buying a car or truck to ask for D.J.!!! Scott Weaver

BHA
3/01/2015

"Repeat Customer"

My experience's with purchasing all three of my vehicles with Jeff Wyler in Springfield and with Terry Smith has always been a 10+ for me. I always do and will continue to speak highly of and highly recommend Jeff Wyler in Springfield to all of my family and friends. Thank you for all that you have done for me in my times of need!

Terry Smith

Ya-Londa
2/28/2015

"DJ Hester"

DJ now has a lifetime buyer. I will be back to buy my next new car from DJ and Jeff Wyler It was a great deal.

kaufman41412
2/26/2015

"Great experience at Jeff Wyler"

We went into Jeff Wyler unsure about what we wanted, We had a wonderful sales representative. The representative we had helped us pick out a wonderful car, and worked really hard at getting us approved and a great price. My wife and I are very pleased with the customer service that we received as well as the car that we were approved for. Bobby let us test drive the car before we were even 100% approve just to make sure we liked it. Bobby also worked at getting us the best deals with the rebates as well as the warranties and we are very pleased and because of the outstanding customer service we received, we are going to be recommending Jeff Wyler to everyone we know looking to buy a vehicle. Thank you again Bobby Sells for your great work ethic as well as your patience.

Terjh1975
2/23/2015

"2015 Silverado lease"

I had some issues after obtaining ownership of my new Silverado. I called Bobby and discussed them with him. He was more then willing to help me in any way that he could and he did. I want to say that this is has been by far the BEST truck buying experience I've had in a very long time. He has stayed in touch with me to ensure I'm 100% satisfied with my purchase. Thank you Bobby! I really appreciate all your hard work and help.

newstart
2/23/2015

"This was a good deal with a good, positive attitude on every"

My Good Deal The Jeff Wyler Car dealership in Springfield was an excellent place to go and find just what I needed in terms of a used car. Everyone was helpful and friendly. My salesman, Scott Lozan showed professionalism and knowledge with a smile and a very patient manner. I feel he would have perhaps shown me one hundred cars if I had asked. I am a happy nearly new car owner now who will definitely bring my car into this dealership for any servicing that is needed. Thank you! Pat

Noahb
2/20/2015

"BUY YOUR NEXT VEHICLE HERE"

I still can't believe how quick and easy it was to get a vehicle at Jeff Wyler Hyundai. My wife and I drove from Dayton to look at cars and we were home with a vehicle within 3 hours. Their staff is amazing as is the vehicle selection and price range. We will be buying our vehicles from Jeff Wyler until we're dead and in the ground.

fawaz
2/19/2015

"a great dealer "

thank you very much for all ,you are a great people and helpful. I am extremely recommend to pay a car from this dealer .and MR Jhon Raster was very helpful and his supervise.. sorry i don't remember his name right now , and there other person also .actually he was a great person ... I am sorry because i didn't remember the names

mildred proctor
2/18/2015

"BEST DEALERSHIP"

Was very pleased with my purchase! Tammie Breslin I is the sweetest lady. am enjoying my Cruz. The best car I have ever driven! I feel so comfortable driving now that I have a reliable car. Thanks again for helping me. And when I come to get my car service, I hope too see you again!

larry&betty
2/16/2015

"FANTASTIC DEAL !!!"

IN almost 50 years,of buying vehicles,this had to be the top of all dealerships I have dealt with.It was the easiest experience of them all... Brigette thank you a million times and keep up the great work. Thank You Again Larry & Betty

Reviews of Bobby Sells