Jeff Wyler Springfield Auto Mall

Michael Mingl, Sales Professional, Jeff Wyler Springfield Auto Mall

Michael Mingl

Sales Professional

August 17, 2017

"Best Car Buying Experience Ever!"

- acraig2016

Thanks to some legwork by my husband (he researched the ideal car for me, got my trade-in appraised ahead of time, and worked out a preliminary deal), I was virtually able to walk into the dealership and sign papers. Jason was easy to work with - he made the car-buying experience almost enjoyable! This is my second purchase from Jeff Wyler, and I would recommend them to anyone who asked. The service has always been exceptional, as well.

Jason Larson
Melissa Loney

August 17, 2017

"Love my brand new car!"

- HannahjjM

My fiancé and I went in to Jeff Wyler springfield without the best credit and limited money down. My car had just broken down and is unfixable, especially in its old age and high miles. With the help of our salesman dave Warren and my grandpa, we were able to walk out with a brand new 2017 Kia Rio. This was the first time either my fiancé or I had ever had a new car. It's wonderful, we love it so much! We thank dave for all his help and his friendliness. I would recommend anyone to him if they need help with a difficult situation or is just looking for a new car! Thank you so much for everything!

Dave Warren
Mark Reeves

August 14, 2017

"New truck purchase"

- rhodges

I purchased a new truck this past weekend 8/12/17. My Sales person (Andy Richards) was extremely friendly and knowledgeable of the Dealership inventory. He found the vehicle I was interested in and had it ready for a test drive within a few minutes. While I was on my test drive my trade in was being inspected. Upon my return and with my decision to purchase the truck, Andy took my information to begin the paperwork. I was 3rd in line to sign papers so Andy let us use another vehicle to go get lunch while they were detailing the truck I was purchasing and we didn't have to sit around the dealership. When we returned I had about a 15 minute wait before signing the papers. My turn to sign, all the papers had the correct information on them and I was done in ten minutes or less. The overall experience was better than what I have dealt with in the past. Very Friendly Staff!

Andy Richards

Used 2013 Chrysler 200

2013 Chrysler 200

Used 2006 Hyundai Elantra

2006 Hyundai Elantra

• Over 1000 New and Used Vehicles...all at One Location!!!
  • With Every New or Used Vehicle purchase, Free Car Washes as long as you own the vehicle!!
  • Comfortable Lounge with Cable TV