Jeff Wyler Springfield Auto Mall

1501 Hillcrest Avenue,
Springfield, Ohio 45504
Jeff Wyler Springfield Auto Mall Info
About Jeff Wyler Springfield Auto Mall

As a full service new and used Chevrolet, Toyota, Kia, Hyundai, Chrysler, Jeep and Dodge Ram dealer serving the Dayton & Springfield Ohio market, our mission is to continuously exceed the expectations of our customers and associates. Our goal is to be the benchmark for excellence in every aspect of our business. The Jeff Wyler Springfield Auto Mall is dedicated to: 1) delivering exceptional service & value 2) promoting personal & professional growth 3) fostering teamwork & associate involvement 4) demanding the highest ethical standards from ourselves Our commitment to this mission makes the Jeff Wyler Springfield Auto Mall a place where people want to work and do business.

About Jeff Wyler Springfield Auto Mall

• Over 1000 New and Used Vehicles...all at One Location!!!
  • With Every New or Used Vehicle purchase, Free Car Washes as long as you own the vehicle!!
  • Comfortable Lounge with Cable TV
1,041 Dealership Reviews
bandb
7/03/2015

"Great service"

We needed unexpected service on our Toyota Tundra on a Tuesday and called for service. They said they were making appointments for the following week, but if we could bring our vehicle in and leave it with them they would work it in when they could. So - we had it towed in. We were contacted the same day by Anthony Racine who wrote up the service request so it would be available when they were able to look at it. Anthony called us again late Tuesday afternoon saying they had had a chance to look at it and had some information for us. The repairs were completed the very next day and we were able to pick it up! We have always had exceptional service from this service center -we always have our service on the Tundra done here - and Anthony has always been fantastic. We would recommend this service center to all of our friends and family.

Anthony T. Racine

jhbbdb
7/02/2015

"Great service, "

I've been very pleased with Jeff Wyler from the get go. From the salesman ( DJ Hester ), to all of the service folks, and when it comes time to trade in my Toyota I'll certainly bring it back to this dealership.

mrshall121314
7/01/2015

"Nothing but positive "

This was my first new car purchase and I was a little scared going in to it. But it was a lot less complicated than anticipated. I simply inquired about a car online and the next day Tyler called me got me approved and the payments to where I could afford them in a very short period of time. It was a great experience and honestly kind of fun. I highly recommend this dealership to anyone.

Golf4fun
7/01/2015

"Porfessional customer service"

Bobby Sells was fantastic. I'm a no nonsense consumer, I told him what I was looking for and he delivered. The car, the price, his customer service and professionalism was outstanding. I will refer everyone I know that's buying a car to Bobby. He has me as a customer for life.

T. KIRK
6/30/2015

"THE JEFF WYLER DEALER EXPERIENCE"

I APPRECIATE THE OVERALL EXCELLENCE IN EVERYONE WHO I HAVE HAD CONTACT WITH AT THE JEFF WYLER DEALERSHIP. ESPECIALLY, MIKE MINGL, FOR TAKING THE TIME TO EXPLAIN TO ME EVERYTHING I NEEDED TO KNOW ABOUT LEASING/BUYING A CAR.AND FOR ANSWERING ALL THE QUESTIONS THAT CAME TO MIND.

SARAH.H2038
6/30/2015

"Jeff Wyler Springfield is the best"

I got the vehicle I wanted at a good price, options were explained to me and the process was painless. I have never had a problem at this dealership

SWYGART

Vlewis90

"Amazing Salesman"

I was the one never for big business because I thought the salesman are about the money but it's the complete opposite the made it personal and make sure your satisfied from start to finish buying all my future cars here. Hopefully everybody experience is as great mine was with Troy

rebec

"quick and easy"

The service was quick and easy to get in and to get out. John Bartley , the service advisor, was friendly and helpful. The lounge was easy to get to. Enjoyed the coupons that was sent to our email

TWHEIDT
6/29/2015

"Great service for interstate sale"

I had a complex deal: I live in Illinois, but wanted to purchase the car in my hometown in Ohio. I was also on a tight timeline as I was just passing through Ohio on to vacation. Wyler Hyundai did everything they could to make this deal easy and painless. They even delivered the car to me in Cincinnati on a date and at a time I requested. I got excellent service from sales staff (Tyler Lacey) and his manager (Scott Wilcox). My wife and I are both very happy with this purchase, the price, the general transparency of the deal.

aqhajo
6/28/2015

"Best car buying experience! "

I can not say enough about my salesman and the financial specialist for all of their help. I got there Thursday after work at 6:00. I had talked to my saleman before hand and told him I was interested in Chevrolet Equinox but my credit wasn't the greatest after my divorce. He told me of several programs they had that gave me a better chance of financing. He also conveyed he would do his very best to get me the vehicle I wanted and I was in good hands. When I got there he had the Equinox picked out for me that would qualify for the program. I test drove it and to my surprise I didn't like it at all. I looked threw the used cars and found a Chevrolet Traverse. Wow I liked the looks. So I test drove it and fell in love! So we did financing for it. It had low miles and was certified. Unfortunately the financing didn't work because it was to much money. He showed me a Toyota suv that I could get financing for. I test drove it and tried to like it but just couldn't get the Traverse out of my head. We sat down and he and the financial adviser worked very hard. I decided to bring cash along with my trade to get the Traverse. It was after 10:00 pm at this time banks were closed so I came home and waited to hear from him in the morning. When gathering up the cash I fell short of the figure I had told him. I was devastated! I contacted my salesman and told him what I had and asked him to please figure something out for me because I did not wabt to loose this car. An hour later he called and said it was all dine. I got financed nd told me my payment amount. I was excited!! I was going there in 1 hour to sign all the papers and get my car. Well when the finance person was doung funal paperwork before I got there she realized the payment amount they quoted was an error so she called the bank and actually got me lower interest rate and a lower payment then I was first quoted. So as you can see from my story the staff here at Jeff Wyler do go over and above any other dealerships I have ever delt with. Thank you again!

1 - 10 of 1,041 results