Jeff Wyler Springfield Auto Mall

1501 Hillcrest Avenue, Springfield, Ohio 45504

Makes: Chevrolet | Chrysler | Dodge | Jeep | Ram | Toyota | Hyundai | Kia | Service Center

Showroom Hours: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM Open Now

Jeff Wyler Springfield Auto Mall

1501 Hillcrest Avenue,
Springfield, Ohio 45504
Jeff Wyler Springfield Auto Mall Info
About Jeff Wyler Springfield Auto Mall

As a full service new and used Chevrolet, Toyota, Kia, Hyundai, Chrysler, Jeep and Dodge Ram dealer serving the Dayton & Springfield Ohio market, our mission is to continuously exceed the expectations of our customers and associates. Our goal is to be the benchmark for excellence in every aspect of our business. The Jeff Wyler Springfield Auto Mall is dedicated to: 1) delivering exceptional service & value 2) promoting personal & professional growth 3) fostering teamwork & associate involvement 4) demanding the highest ethical standards from ourselves Our commitment to this mission makes the Jeff Wyler Springfield Auto Mall a place where people want to work and do business.

About Jeff Wyler Springfield Auto Mall Learn More

• Over 1000 New and Used Vehicles...all at One Location!!!
  • With Every New or Used Vehicle purchase, Free Car Washes as long as you own the vehicle!!
  • Comfortable Lounge with Cable TV
1,254 Dealership Reviews
JD
2/12/2016

"Excellent experience"

Chuck has always made us feel welcome. I can trust that I am getting the best price possible without having to spend time in the usual back-and-forth haggling about the price. Very simple and straight-forward. We have bought 3 vehicles so far and will be coming back. Pleasure to do business with!

BKWITT
2/12/2016

"Hands Down Best Car-Buying Experience Ever"

My wife and I were looking for a minivan with low mileage that fit into our budget. With the help of Bobby Sells, we were able to get a great van at the right price. The entire experience was low-pressure and Bobby Sells understood us as customers--the vehicle we needed, the budget we had, and our timeline. He stayed in contact with us until we found the right van at the right price. I would encourage anyone looking for a car and a positive buying experience to swing by and ask for Bobby!

Connie123
2/08/2016

"No pressure ...Great dealership"

My husband and I have had the pleasure of working with Danielle Finch on two occasions when we interested in leasing a car. She was fantastic. There was no pressure and she went out of her way to make us feel comfortable and work within our budget. No way would I go anywhere else. See Danielle...you will not be sorry.

dr
2/07/2016

"Purchased two Suburbans"

Purchased a Suburban 3 years ago and the salesman (Dale) was low key and happy to answer all my questions, sales manager was straight up and easy to deal with. No silly sales manager games. It was a great buying experience. Just bought a new one 6 weeks ago (Salesman Steve) again same experience. So far the dealership has been a great place to do business. Business office was not all hard sell, this is the way people want to be treated!

Dana1981
2/07/2016

"My New Car"

I was looking for a nice used car to get me back and forth to work. Eric Powell at Jeff Wyler went above and beyond and got me exactly what I needed! Very satisfied customer and I don't see myself going anywhere else for my car needs in the future!

Jerry
2/04/2016

"Oil change!"

My husband took his 2007 Toyota Tundra in for an oil change. He was highly satisfied with their service. ..........By the way, Jeff Wyler's is where we purchased the truck & it's more truck than he was expecting!!!! He loves it!!!

Jeff Miller in service.

Jacob0105
2/04/2016

"My new car "

My dad always bought from Tom Loney at Jeff Wyler, I got my first car through him and just got my second car through him. Satisfied as always. If you need a new car go see Tom Loney and he'll put you where you need to be.

craejackson94
2/03/2016

"Awesome experience!"

Had a GREAT experience. My husband and I went in there told Tammie what we wanted and she had us out of there in about two hours! Tammie and everyone else that helped us was so friendly. We will definitely be going back in the future!

peggysue1938
1/31/2016

"New Chevy Cruze"

I went into Jeff Wylers on 1/30/16, with the intent just to test drive a suv. The test drive was great, but do to some financial issues on my part, i could not afford to purchase the suv at this time. How ever Andy Richards was extremely helpful in getting me into a new 2016 Chevy Cruze with all the features i wanted. He went out of his way to make me feel very satisfied that i made a well informed choice. I would highly recommend him to all my friends and family in the future. I will defiantly go back to see him for my next purchase. This is the third vehicle i have gotten at this dealer ship and always get the best service. Go get a car from Andy Richards, you will not regret it.

Jeff
1/30/2016

"Day I bought a Camaro!"

On 01/292016, I came into Jeff Wyler, expecting to purchase a new vehicle. Working with Mr. DJ Hester, we found that I was able to purchase a 2015 Camaro! Not only did he help with everything that was needed promptly and orderly, but he was very knowledgeable on what he does. He also brought an aura that made me feel like I wasn't being pushed into buying a car. I would HIGHLY recommend anyone buying a car to him personally. This experience, as compared to the first time I bought a car, was close to flawless.

1 - 10 of 1,254 results