Jeff Wyler Springfield Auto Mall

1501 Hillcrest Avenue,
Springfield, Ohio 45504
Jeff Wyler Springfield Auto Mall Info
About Jeff Wyler Springfield Auto Mall

As a full service new and used Chevrolet, Toyota, Kia, Hyundai, Chrysler, Jeep and Dodge Ram dealer serving the Dayton & Springfield Ohio market, our mission is to continuously exceed the expectations of our customers and associates. Our goal is to be the benchmark for excellence in every aspect of our business. The Jeff Wyler Springfield Auto Mall is dedicated to: 1) delivering exceptional service & value 2) promoting personal & professional growth 3) fostering teamwork & associate involvement 4) demanding the highest ethical standards from ourselves Our commitment to this mission makes the Jeff Wyler Springfield Auto Mall a place where people want to work and do business.

About Jeff Wyler Springfield Auto Mall

• Over 1000 New and Used Vehicles...all at One Location!!!
  • With Every New or Used Vehicle purchase, Free Car Washes as long as you own the vehicle!!
  • Comfortable Lounge with Cable TV
ljstacy
4/24/2015

"it was great "

I buy most of my cars from jeff Wyler this time I did a lease with option to buy when buying I usually work with don sherpherd however I worked with bobby sells and was very please with how well he help getting the deal done

Gregory

"Toyota Service"

I've been going to this Dealership since it opened. The only reason I still go there is Anthony Racine. He is attentive to my needs and I count on him to know about my vehicles. The only reason I didn't rate it as excellent is price. But though Anthony doesn't control the pricing, he helps me get the most out of my visits. Thanks Anthony ! Greg

Anthony Racine

Kelly Camry SE

"2015 Toyota Camry SE"

After shopping at three different dealerships in the area, we were happy to find Jeff Wyler Toyota. The sales experience was excellent, with no pushy sales person trying to pressure you. Our salesperson Rocky McCain asked us what we wanted in a car, and found it for us with no hassle. Great new car buying experience!!

Rocky McCain

MikeScintoShow
4/22/2015

"Gave Us A Whole New Respect for Car Salesmen!"

In the interest of full disclosure let me say I graduated from high school with Don Shepherd, Jeff Wyler salesman. I count him among my good friends although until recent years we had lost contact with each other. Despite that fact, because of experiences we’ve had over the years with car and truck salesmen at various dealerships I had no intention of going through that again. I’ve dealt with individual sellers in recent years to purchase vehicles. But when my wife decided she wanted a Kia Soul I immediately thought of Don and decided to contact him. We would have preferred for her to have a new Soul as opposed to a used one and I had always known Don, while a joker and kidder personally, to always speak with pride about his career. We are so glad we did! The experience from my first phone call to Don to this week’s phone call from him has been pleasurable, fair, educational and fun! We got a very competitive price, Don made sure to ask us about, and to explain to us, all the functions of the car, the quality of the dealership and made the entire transaction run smoothly, and got us (anxious buyers) into our car and we love it. Don went over and above what we’d have expected to show a couple of “newbies” to Kia everything about our new car. Don made himself available via phone, email and in person if necessary for any questions (and we had some). And he made it a point to check with us via mail and personal phone calls to make sure all was going well. I honestly got the impression (as did my wife) that it was not just our friendship but he made us feel like customers whose satisfaction was important to him as any customer’s pleasure would be. You can’t fake that kind of concern. I’ve already shared with my many social media friends and folks who ask us about our striking Kia. Don, and through him the Jeff Wyler family, has changed our views about the stereotypical car salesman. It was an experience I’m happy to share about and it makes it even more special that it was handled by a friend. The Wyler Group has a definite keeper there!

Vicki Rav4

"2015 Rav4"

I would like to thank everyone at Jeff Wyler Toyota sale department for your help in getting the car of my dreams the Rav4 , not only did I get the car of my dreams but, I was able to get a 2015 . Thank you to Jeff Coburn for all you did driving me around . I look forward to seeing you again . Thanks guys you were great !!!!!!!

cargra
4/20/2015

"Service"

Satisfy with the service you provided Thank you for letting me know my problem with my auto do not remember the person that work on our auto

marksplace
4/18/2015

"Satisfied customer."

Thank you Jeff Wyler auto mall. I just purchased a new truck from your dealership. My experience was very nice. Bobby Sells was very knowledgeable of the vehicles you sell and represents the company well. Thanks again, Mark

Steve
4/16/2015

"Service and staff were "Great"."

I have always had my 2010 Rav 4 serviced at Jeff Wyler Toyota and they have always done a great job and they have always been friendly and willing to work with me.

DaveB
4/16/2015

"Had a great experience leasing a 2015 Jeep Patriot."

There was no pressure. I described what we wanted and could afford. John Smith and the people at Jeff Wyler then did their best to make that happen. We also had a positive experience after the initial sale getting financed and all the paperwork wrapped up. That was not the case at other dealerships.

JCMJr
4/14/2015

"FAST - COURTEOUS SERVICE"

I arrived to the dealership at 7:00 AM and the man said they did not open until 7:30 AM, but, he decided to help me anyway. I gave them some information and then got ready to leave and they offered to take me to my workplace but I had already made plans for someone to pick me up. They actually called me like an hour after I had left the car. WOW!!!! Boy that was FAST!!!!!! That's what I call SERVICE!!!! John C. Murray Jr. Tri-State Forest Products, Inc.

Reviews of Bobby Sells