Jeff Wyler Springfield Auto Mall

Chevrolet Sales Mgr.

March 25, 2017

"great effort"

- earnold001 Verified Customer

My salesman, jason, drove hours to get the exact car i wanted and its perfect. He found me a manual even though he could have just tried to talk me into something else.

March 24, 2017

"5 Star"

- jamiez_78 Verified Customer

Jeff Wyler in Springfield is a great dealership to do business with. Cody Meade got us in exactly what we wanted in our vehicle. The process was smooth and I would definitely recommend this dealership.

March 23, 2017

"Brake Repair "

- rlronewohrrcom

I had to have my 2012 Hyundai towed into the dealership because one of the brake pads on the left rear (drivers side) pad was dragging on the rotor making a noise and causing the rotor to become very hot. I went to the dealership and explained to the lady, at the service desk, what was happening when I tried to drive the vehicle. The mechanic pulled the tires and did a visual inspection of the rear brakes. The lady at the service desk called me and said I needed to drive the car more because there was excessive rust on the rotors and that was the problem. Don’t think so. She said they would clean the brakes for a fee and that should take care of the problem. When the mechanic started to clean the brakes he found that the inside left rear brake pad had broken and was indeed dragging on the rotor. Wow, just what I told the service desk about a pad dragging on the rotor. They did do a good job on turning the rear rotors and installing new pads, but I am really disappointed with the diagnosis from the mechanic and service manager. That is why I gave them two stars.

New 2016 Chrysler 200, $32778

2016 Chrysler 200

New 2016 Chrysler 200, $32779

2016 Chrysler 200

New 2016 Kia Optima, $27793

2016 Kia Optima

New 2016 Kia Cadenza, $37075

2016 Kia Cadenza

• Over 1000 New and Used Vehicles...all at One Location!!!
  • With Every New or Used Vehicle purchase, Free Car Washes as long as you own the vehicle!!
  • Comfortable Lounge with Cable TV