Jim Ellis Buick GMC Mall of GA

Finance Director

April 24, 2017

"Purchase car"

- Dciampa912

I was looking for a mid size SUV and wanted to test drive the Envision. Steve Eason suggested I test drive it, and it was exactly what I was looking for. Steve made the purchase seamless. This is the second car I've purchased from Steve. He's very knowledgeable and helpful. I highly recommended him.

April 24, 2017

"Buying"

- Bwdj

Had a great experience with Ken and Levi. Will be back for our next vehicle! Very knowledgeable staff and worked very diligently to get the truck we wanted.

April 23, 2017

"Great Experience"

- McClain

I came to Jim Ellis with a very specific car in mind that I wanted. Within days they found the perfect car for me that fit all my requirements and budget. Overall, it was a great experience and I would highly recommend Jim Ellis to anyone looking for a new or used car.

• Children