Jim Ellis Mazda Marietta

1141 Cobb Parkway S, Marietta, Georgia 30060

Nestor Diya, Finance Manager, Jim Ellis Mazda Marietta

Nestor Diya

Doug  Aldridge, Mazda Master Certified Service Consultant, Jim Ellis Mazda Marietta

Doug Aldridge

Mazda Master Certified Service Consultant

Mike  Fresquez, Mazda Master Certified Sales Consultant, Jim Ellis Mazda Marietta

Mike Fresquez

Mazda Master Certified Sales Consultant

Marion  Gilbert, Sales Consultant, Jim Ellis Mazda Marietta

Marion Gilbert

June 06, 2017

"Small repair turned into "more found" turned worse"

- RX8volution

I had a persistent SMALL leak in a radiator hose on my '05 RX8. I also apparently had a failing sensor in the coolant tank too they found. So I had both done...a few days later I come home from work, park my car in the driveway and walk out a little later to find a puddle of engine coolant in my garage under my car. Apparently their ONE RX8 tech has NO CLUE what he is doing or this shop is far worse than friends have warned me. Now I have to get the car there and fight with them to fix what they clearly broke... AVOID THIS SHOP.

Doug Aldridge
3.0

May 22, 2017

"Bait and Switch Dealer"

- Randy Arndt

I would never buy a car from this dealership. They sent me a specific car and quoted an out the door price. They got me to come into the dealership by quoting a fair price (trucar price) for a vehicle we wanted. They said they were having a sale and needed to sell 32 cars over the weekend. When we went to pay for the car we were told they actually didn't have that specific car yet but they could get it for us. They also told us the price would be $1800 higher. Which pushed the price to MSRP. Some sales price! We passed and purchased the car from a different reputable Mazda dealer. BTW, we purchased the car for the same price Jim Ellis would not honor.

Daryl NeSmith
Other Employees : Bill Secor

April 14, 2017

"Top Notch Service"

- MileMan453

I recently leased a CX-5 and the guys at Jim Ellis Marietta were great to work with. Roosevelt was my main sales guy and he was a real pleasure to work with. I never felt pressured, he was very knowledgeable, and he took a ton of time to help me with the lease. He even helped me deal with a car insurance issue that would have prevented me from driving my new car home that day. Rick Brown also assisted me and he was easy to work with as well. I'm very happy with my experience and I'm excited to have my new ride.

Roosevelt Standifer