Jim Ellis Mazda Marietta

1141 Cobb Parkway S,
Marietta, Georgia 30060
Jim Ellis Mazda Marietta Info
About Jim Ellis Mazda Marietta

Jim Ellis Mazda of Marietta is a full service Mazda and Certified Pre-Owned car dealership located in Marietta, Georgia. Over the past 27years, we have been recognized as the leading dealership in new Mazda sales and certified pre-owned vehicles throughout Georgia. We have been selected to the prestigious Mazda President's Club 23 times for outstanding sales volume and superior customer service. We offer an outstanding selection of new and certified pre-owned vehicles within a friendly, no hassle and low stress atmosphere. Our technicians are certified, factory trained and only use state of the art equipment to ensure you get the best service possible. We have the largest parts inventory in the south, and we are a major wholesale parts supplier, almost guaranteeing that we will have your part in stock when you need it. See our new MAZDA3, MAZDA5, MAZDA6, MX5 Miata, CX-9, CX5 and CX-3 models that are in stock and ready to claim the Marietta roads. So why go anywhere else? Jim Ellis Mazda of Marietta surpasses the competition so that you can get excellent customer service, vehicles and repair service when you need it. Looking for a pre-owned vehicle? Browse our inventory of pre-owned vehicles, we offer quality, certified pre-owned vehicles at reasonable prices. With our impeccable service and selection there's no reason to go anywhere else. Expect the best, at Jim Ellis Mazda of Marietta.

About Jim Ellis Mazda Marietta

Sarahf78
7/24/2016

"Amazing experience "

I was received with friendly customer service, I was in and out didn't take forever to do the paperwork and picking a car that suits my kids and I, which was a mazda6, very roomy.

Lauren K
6/24/2016

"Straightforward and friendly experience with Marion"

After having a negative experience at another local dealership, I was connected with Marion who I instantly felt comfortable with. The price he quoted me on the phone was the price that he offered when we walked in, and he explained each step of the experience to us without being condescending or aggressive as we've experienced other places. I would recommend working with Marion if you're looking for a new Mazda. He got us a very fair deal and took care of us. Thanks!

unhappy customer
5/20/2016

"2013 Mazda Sport clutch squeaking for 2 years - "

I bot a Mazda 3 I sport in Dec 2013. Clutch started squeaking in 2014. Jim Ellis dealer knows clutch is squeaking but refuses to address the problem. I have taken it back 4 times for problem. I will be taking car back every day this summer. I feel like they are waiting for the warranty to expire so they can charge me for a new clutch but I have retained a lawyer now. DO NOT BUY A CAR FROM THIS DEALER BECAUSE THEY DO NOT BACK THE WARRANTY. This was the 2nd Mazda3 I had purchased from dealer, of course I will not be giving this dealer my business in the future.

efoste13
5/18/2016

"Great experience!"

I really appreciated their help and understanding of my situation! They got me what I needed and I am totally satisfied with my purchase, thanks so much :)

Joy
5/14/2016

"Very pleasant. Your satisfaction is their priority."

My sales rep, Ken Basezer, made my experience very enjoyable. He took a different approach during the test drive and told me to perform donuts in a parking lot to experience the power and control of the car. I really liked the test drive and was ready to buy immediately. Mazda 3 was not my first choice when considering buying a new car but it won me over after I test drove a Honda civic. There was no comparison to the look, feel,and swaggy tech features of the Mazda. The financing process was a little frustrating being that I had to mention over and over again that I did not want my credit pulled because I had already secured a finance company. Also, there was an issue with me getting the correct car. The sales rep initially told me that I would be getting the bose system. When I drove the car home I noticed it did not have it. I called the dealership and they agreed to exchange the car for an upgraded model with no hassel! I got the bose plus more cool additional equipment. I can truly say that I am a very satisfied customer of Jim Ellis Mazda and will definitely be back to purchase my next car.

Ken Basezer

Adam
5/11/2016

"Great experience! Excellent service!"

Great experience, very friendly staff. From greeting, to test drive, purchasing, and financing, was the best car buying experience I have had. Thank you for the superior service!

Ken Basezer

Kinawag1975
5/08/2016

"Best car buying experience EVER!!!!"

We have lived in northwest Georgia for 19 years and have been aware of Jim Ellis's auto dealerships, but have never visited one. We have been shopping for a new car for months and really were very interested in a Ford Escape Titanium, but after actually seeing and driving one, we decided it was too small! Having read a very positive review on the new Mazda, we decided to visit Jim Ellis Mazda. The experience was pleasant from the moment we arrived. Our sales consultant, John Golen, was very knowledgable and professional! Eric William, the Sales Manager, was very helpful as well. After discussing our needs and wants in a vehicle, John showed us both the CX3 and the CX5 Touring, The CX3 was what we wanted to see, but discovered it was too small , The CX5 Touring fit all our needs, plus some. ( especially the many safety features.) The atmosphere of the dealership was very friendly. Everyone spoke to us, offered refreshments, etc. Everyone made us feel more like friends rather than customers. The actual paperwork with Nestor Diya, Finance Manager was painless. All in all, we will definitely visit and recommend Jim Ellis Mazda!

John Golen, Sales Consultant

Kkinder12
4/27/2016

"Fantastic experience"

You want what you want right? Marion helped me to get exactly what I was looking for even after several other dealers told me it was unrealistic. Marion worked very hard to get me what I wanted AND a great deal.I'm So grateful! All the dealers were professional, knowledgeable, & ready to assist. Just a great experience overall.

j2me
4/25/2016

"5 Star experience"

We started our sales experience online. Finding the car we were looking for and making an offer. We also submitted our credit application on line. In a very short period of time we received a call from Eric the Sales Manager that all was approved. I was out of state and offered to give him my credit card number to make a deposit to hold the car. I was told that was not necessary they would hold the car till we could come in and test drive the Mazda and confirm we wanted the car. When we arrived at the dealership, Marion Gilbert became our sales consultant. Marion went through all the hi-tech features on the car, let us drive the car and gave us the opportunity to buy the car. We never felt as if we were being "sold" anything. Marion is very professional and friendly person. We would highly recommend him to assist you with your purchase. Nestor, the Finance Manager, was also friendly and professional. We were not locked away in his office for hours while he tried to up sell us. We had been given a trade-in estimate of what our 2007 Mini Cooper S with 188,000 miles was worth via internet. They honored that estimate, which we felt was more than fair. The complete and total buying process, from beginning to end, was pleasant, professional and reasonably quick. We would highly recommend Jim Ellis Mazda, Marion Gilbert and everyone we dealt with there.

SQAMC
2/11/2016

"Beware of service department use of outside schedulers"

I found out today Jim Ellis Mazda of Marietta uses an outside provider to schedule their service. Even if you call the dealership's local number, a non employee sets up the time and is often unaware of things such as: certain air bags are custom and must be ordered in advance. It was a waste of three hours and a learning experience. The service team is not rude; they are just not your primary point of contact.

Reviews of Nestor Diya