Jim Ellis Mazda Marietta

4.1

1141 Cobb Parkway S, Marietta, Georgia 30060

Nestor Diya, Finance Manager, Jim Ellis Mazda Marietta

Nestor Diya

Mike  Fresquez, Mazda Master Certified Sales Consultant, Jim Ellis Mazda Marietta

Mike Fresquez

Mazda Master Certified Sales Consultant

Marion  Gilbert, Sales Consultant, Jim Ellis Mazda Marietta

Marion Gilbert

Allen  Fissette, Mazda Master Certified Service Manager, Jim Ellis Mazda Marietta

Allen Fissette

Mazda Master Certified Service Manager

July 22, 2017

"Great Experience "

- Mazdagirl

We visited this dealership on 3 occasions while test driving several other cars from other dealers. Hands down we had the best experience with Mike as our salesman. He was very easy to work with and listened to our needs. We never felt uncomfortable or pressured in any way to make a decision. We would highly recommend Mike as well as the dealership to anyone looking for a car. D

Mike Fresquez

June 06, 2017

"Small repair turned into "more found" turned worse"

- RX8volution

I had a persistent SMALL leak in a radiator hose on my '05 RX8. I also apparently had a failing sensor in the coolant tank too they found. So I had both done...a few days later I come home from work, park my car in the driveway and walk out a little later to find a puddle of engine coolant in my garage under my car. Apparently their ONE RX8 tech has NO CLUE what he is doing or this shop is far worse than friends have warned me. Now I have to get the car there and fight with them to fix what they clearly broke... AVOID THIS SHOP.

Doug Aldridge
3.0

May 22, 2017

"Bait and Switch Dealer"

- Randy Arndt

I would never buy a car from this dealership. They sent me a specific car and quoted an out the door price. They got me to come into the dealership by quoting a fair price (trucar price) for a vehicle we wanted. They said they were having a sale and needed to sell 32 cars over the weekend. When we went to pay for the car we were told they actually didn't have that specific car yet but they could get it for us. They also told us the price would be $1800 higher. Which pushed the price to MSRP. Some sales price! We passed and purchased the car from a different reputable Mazda dealer. BTW, we purchased the car for the same price Jim Ellis would not honor.

Daryl NeSmith