Jim Ellis Mazda Marietta

Mazda Master Certified Sales Manager

Roosevelt  Standifer, Mazda Sales Consultant, Jim Ellis Mazda Marietta

Roosevelt Standifer

Mazda Sales Consultant

Mike  Fresquez, Mazda Master Certified Sales Consultant, Jim Ellis Mazda Marietta

Mike Fresquez

Mazda Master Certified Sales Consultant

April 14, 2017

"Top Notch Service"

- MileMan453

I recently leased a CX-5 and the guys at Jim Ellis Marietta were great to work with. Roosevelt was my main sales guy and he was a real pleasure to work with. I never felt pressured, he was very knowledgeable, and he took a ton of time to help me with the lease. He even helped me deal with a car insurance issue that would have prevented me from driving my new car home that day. Rick Brown also assisted me and he was easy to work with as well. I'm very happy with my experience and I'm excited to have my new ride.

November 23, 2016

"No detail left out"

- Kathy N

Hilton Young was my representative at Jim Ellis Mazda and I couldn't be more satisfied or have had a better experience (not typical of the car purchasing scenario). His exceptional attention to detail - a quality that I value so much - and kind and helpful demeanor made this a truly stress-free and expedient process. I will certainly send anyone looking for a Mazda his way! Daryl Nesmith, Sales Manager, was also wonderful - friendly with a helpful and laid back demeanor. No one in this process ever pressured me or made me feel rushed in any way. Thank you, Hilton! Sincerely, Kathy Norton

July 24, 2016

"Amazing experience "

- Sarahf78

I was received with friendly customer service, I was in and out didn't take forever to do the paperwork and picking a car that suits my kids and I, which was a mazda6, very roomy.

New 2017 Mazda MX-5 Miata, $25920