Jim Ellis Mazda Marietta

Nestor Diya, Finance Manager, Jim Ellis Mazda Marietta

Nestor Diya

Daryl  NeSmith, Sales Manager, Jim Ellis Mazda Marietta

Daryl NeSmith

Hilton  Young, Mazda Elite Master Certified Sales Consultant, Jim Ellis Mazda Marietta

Hilton Young

Mazda Elite Master Certified Sales Consultant

Mike  Fresquez, Mazda Master Certified Sales Consultant, Jim Ellis Mazda Marietta

Mike Fresquez

Mazda Master Certified Sales Consultant

November 23, 2016

"No detail left out"

- Kathy N

Hilton Young was my representative at Jim Ellis Mazda and I couldn't be more satisfied or have had a better experience (not typical of the car purchasing scenario). His exceptional attention to detail - a quality that I value so much - and kind and helpful demeanor made this a truly stress-free and expedient process. I will certainly send anyone looking for a Mazda his way! Daryl Nesmith, Sales Manager, was also wonderful - friendly with a helpful and laid back demeanor. No one in this process ever pressured me or made me feel rushed in any way. Thank you, Hilton! Sincerely, Kathy Norton

July 24, 2016

"Amazing experience "

- Sarahf78

I was received with friendly customer service, I was in and out didn't take forever to do the paperwork and picking a car that suits my kids and I, which was a mazda6, very roomy.

June 24, 2016

"Straightforward and friendly experience with Marion"

- Lauren K

After having a negative experience at another local dealership, I was connected with Marion who I instantly felt comfortable with. The price he quoted me on the phone was the price that he offered when we walked in, and he explained each step of the experience to us without being condescending or aggressive as we've experienced other places. I would recommend working with Marion if you're looking for a new Mazda. He got us a very fair deal and took care of us. Thanks!

New 2016 Mazda Mazda6, $33210