Read Reviews Jim Hudson Ford

Terrell HicksSales Consultant1 Lifetime Review

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: Jim Hudson Ford

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, Jim Hudson Ford has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

About Jim Hudson Ford

Jim Hudson Ford is the leading Ford dealership in the Lexington, SC area, providing quality sales and service for our customers. We have years of experience that creates for a professional environment to help you make your new or used vehicle purchase as easy as possible. In addition to the full lineup of Ford cars, trucks, and SUVs, we offer a great selection of Ford Certified Pre-Owned models and a variety of used cars and trucks from a variety of manufacturers. Each of these hand-selected used cars has been inspected by our factory-trained service department for safety and functionality, then reconditioned to ensure it looks as good as possible in your driveway! Voted Best New Car Dealership for over a decade straight by readers of The State.

Our Location

bearden6706
5/16/2014 7:33:57 PM

Bob

My Review Of Jim Hudson Ford:

I am very satisfied with the service I received. I went in with a problem with my lift gate on my 2009 Ford Escape. It was checked and determined
that the door switch needed replacing. I had bought a extended warranty when I bought the car and everything was taken of. I am very satisfied. The service gentleman that helped me (Bob) was very helpful and curteous. Thanks

Twitter
"The worst dealership ever!!!!"

Brandman
5/15/2014 10:45:15 PM

I Recommend This Service Center: No
Jim Hudson

My Review Of Jim Hudson Ford:

I took my 650 in for three problems. A vibration at 60 - 65 . A noise from the front suspension . The turning signals stop working . The first time I took it to them they had it for 4 weeks. The service manger would not answer the phone or call and give me updates. Finally he called me and told me the mechanic had26 hrs labor and I owed them 3000.00. They had not fixed any thing and said that was to find the problem. He said that my tires was out of round. They could not find a problem with the turning signals or the suspension . I picked my truck up from them and went straight to the tire store and had 4 tires put on it. It did not fix the problem!! So I called ford and got a case open to see if they could help. I had to take it back to jim hudson because they are the only certified truck store in Columbia . I was told they was going to get right on it by the ford rep and they had a plan of action for the repairs. Needless to say the service manger called me back and said they would need it a additional 2 weeks or longer for repairs and they had no plan of action. At this point I am so up set I called Jim Hudson him self . He was the most unfriendly man I have ever talk to! He told me if I did not like it take my truck some where else. Jim Hudson commercial say "that you want ever for get the experience "!!!!!!! That is so so true I will never buy a ford again or recommend Jim Hudson . So thank you Jim Hudson for showing me how little you do care about your customer!!! P.S. Congrats ford I just canceled my order for 2 new 650 . So ford you can thank Jim Hudson for losing you 220,000.00 dollar sell!!!!!!!

Twitter
"New Car Purchase revised"

4/17/2014 2:13:18 PM

Ryan Garrigta

2.2

My Review Of Jim Hudson Ford:

I purchased a new Taurus. After reviewing all my paperwork I was not happy with the selling price. I should have shopped at other dealers before buying this car.

Twitter
"Bob is absolutely wonderful. He worked with us to..."

iota38
3/19/2014 10:08:33 PM

Ernesto AlvarezErnesto Alvarez

My Review Of Jim Hudson Ford:

Bob is absolutely wonderful. He worked with us to determine what the problem was with our car. He is very professional, caring, and maintains communication with the customer throughout the process. I could not be more please with this dealership. Ernesto Alvarez continued to help us beyond the sale. He is the best salesman we have ever had the opportunity of working with. Joe PIetrobono is so accommodating, and customer service is his number one priority. We have felt like we are part of a family. Jim Hudson is so right..."Experience it once, and you'll never forget it." We've purchased three vehicles from them since 2011, and I will ONLY purchase a vehicle from Jim Hudson Ford.

Twitter
"I was on a budget and looking for a used car. I went into..."

hspurlock1975
2/10/2014 9:00:53 PM

Reason For Visit: Sales (Used)
Matt McKnight

My Review Of Jim Hudson Ford:

I was on a budget and looking for a used car. I went into the dealership wanting to test drive a used car I had seen online. Matt was extremely helpful. He had a great attitude and my children liked him right away. He answered all of my questions and even the kids'. During the whole process of buying the car I never felt like I was dealing with a salesperson - I felt like I was dealing with a friend. The experience was a great one and I will recommend Jim Hudson Ford and Matt to any of my friends looking to buy a car.

Twitter
"I have a 2005 mustang GT that had an Idle problem. Took..."

Robert
1/28/2014 4:26:22 PM

I Recommend This Service Center: No
Shane in service department

2.4

My Review Of Jim Hudson Ford:

I have a 2005 mustang GT that had an Idle problem.
Took it to dealer and was informed PCM and throttle body were bad.
They said a new one was not available(PCM) and they would have the old one re-built.
Waited over 2 wks for PCM. Installed PCM and Throttle body.
The idle was better but the reverse lights came on and the cruise would not work.
Never had that problem before.
Took it back the same day.
I was told the problem was a smart junction box (another $500.00)
They changed the box but the problem with reverse lights and inoperative cruise was still there.
Over a week went by and I called for status and was informed PCM was bad again.
This is a PCM that had just been rebuilt by "Car Care"
After almost 2 mos of down time they propose to send PCM back (again) for repairs.
I really don't know who/what to believe.
If the PCM was bad a second time then why the smart junction box?
To say I am disapointed is an understatement.

Twitter
"The customer service was great. My car was ready when..."

11/9/2013 12:24:08 PM

Shane

My Review Of Jim Hudson Ford:

The customer service was great. My car was ready when promised, Shane was professional, courteous, and friendly. Customer service is important to me and unfortunately--not everyone gives it. This Dealership Did. thank you. Dawn Beard

Added: 12/2/2013 4:03:49 PM

Dawn, thank you so much for leaving such a nice review!

Added: 12/2/2013 4:03:51 PM

Dawn, thank you so much for leaving such a nice review!

Twitter
"I rated this dealership very high in every area. They..."

bonniequintana
10/24/2013 1:25:57 AM

Ryan & Paul

My Review Of Jim Hudson Ford:

I rated this dealership very high in every area. They were very helpful Ryan was a true Joy to work with, very well informed on our all questions about our new 2014 Escape. Thank You

Added: 10/28/2013 2:56:26 PM

Thank you so much for giving Ryan the shout out he deserves. We'll make sure he sees it!

Twitter
"Our Sales Consultant, Ernesto Alvarez, is a..."

jerryshutt
9/5/2013 4:01:37 PM

Ernesto AlvarezErnesto Alvarez

My Review Of Jim Hudson Ford:

Our Sales Consultant, Ernesto Alvarez, is a knowledgeable, courteous, professional whose work ethic and communication skills are an asset to Jim Hudson Ford. Ernesto made the sales process easy and actually enjoyable, which had been difficult with some of my previous dealings with new car dealers in the Columbia area. He was considerate and truthful throughout the whole process and exceeded our expectations. Our total sales experience proved that Ernesto is dedicated to providing world-class customer service.

Added: 9/6/2013 11:19:03 AM

We're so happy to hear Ernesto provided such great service and the made the overall experience easy and efficient. Thank you so much for taking the time to tell us and our fans about your recent car purchase, and congratulations on the new vehicle!! If you need anything else, please do not hesitate to let us know.

Twitter
"The service I is received was excellent. Shane, my..."

8/2/2013 9:34:49 AM

Shane

My Review Of Jim Hudson Ford:

The service I is received was excellent. Shane, my technician was very pleasant, very helpful, and provided excellent customer service. It is important to me to receive good customer service and not all places provide it. I would recommend this service dept. to everyone. Thank you. Dawn

Added: 8/2/2013 1:35:00 PM

Dawn - thank you so much for taking the time to tell us about your recent service experience! We're so happy to hear you had such a professional, speedy visit. We look forward to servicing your vehicle again soon!

Reviews 11-20 >>