Jim Hudson Toyota

970 Columbiana Drive,
Irmo, South Carolina 29063
Jim Hudson Toyota Info
About Jim Hudson Toyota

When you're in the market for a new Toyota or a used car in South Carolina, just drive on over to Jim Hudson Toyota! Our dealership provides everything automotive, with great prices and customer service to boot. When you get a new or used Toyota located near Columbia from us, you'll get a reliable and stylish new car at a price you can afford. Call us or make the drive from Columbia, Lexington, or Newberry to our Irmo dealership today!

About Jim Hudson Toyota

• Ipad Rental
  • Cafe on Site
mfruia
8/24/2015

"Came in for oil change and new battery."

Chris was very helpful and he answered ALL of my questions (I had a lot!) I was trying to get an idea of a budget for my car for the rest of this year and next year too. I always learn so much from Chris! I also talked with two sales people but they were not listed in the employees section, one said his name was Rocky and the other was Rick Mercrio. I enjoyed the talk we had and will be back when I am ready to purchase.

August 25, 2015

Thank you for the review! We are happy to know that Chris and other members of our sales team are extending great customer service. We hope you are able to get everything figured out and can't wait to be there when you decide to make a purchase. Keep us posted!

James R. Andrade
8/20/2015

"Enjoyable experience!!Truly a Class Operation!!"

I was lucky enough not to buy at the first Toyota store I went to. Steve Arnold, Randy Creech and Nate Ellison went above and beyond what one would expect from car experience. I do not have the best of credit and was surprised at the way they worked for me. They delivered to me exactly what I needed as I am on the road 3,000+ miles a month. They didn't push me towards a used vehicle although they did present the option. I use to sell cars at a new car dealership so I know it's more profitable to put me in a used vehicle. They listened to what I needed and never attempted to push me as was done at other dealerships. They had to work to get my payment where I needed it to be, with an interest rate I could live with. There was absolutely no pressure, didn't make me sit there for hours. They worked a lot harder than I believed anyone would to put me in a brand new Prius. I want them to know that it was much appreciated. I also want anyone who is considering any vehicle purchase to give Jim Hudson Toyota a serious look. Truly a class operation!!! James R. Andrade

August 21, 2015

James, thank you so much for the review! We try our hardest to make sure our customer's specific needs are met and it sounds like our sales team did exactly that for you. Steve, Randy, and Nate all enjoyed working with you and hope to see you again for all your car needs in the future. We hope you enjoy your new car!

Hill, Debbie1950
8/20/2015

"2010 Prius"

Took my car in early am w/no scheduled appointment as my rear view mirror had come unglued due to extreme heat. Was transported to my doctor's appointment nearby while repair was being made. The total experience was completed in one hour. Mr. Creamer was exceptionally courteous & professional in handling my situation & I left a very satisfied customer.

Danny Creamer

August 21, 2015

Hello Debbie, thank you so much for your review. Making sure our service is done quickly is a priority for us, and we are happy to know we were able to complete yours so quickly. We have enjoyed working with you and hope to stay up to your standards. We would love to continue to be your car service destination in the future!

donnahipp
8/18/2015

"Went in for tire rotation left buying a new car unexpectedly"

I got the best and most thoughtful salesman, Ted Inman! The dealership did not have the color of car I wanted. He worked hard to find my dream car! There was never any pressure and he answered all my questions and is very knowledgeable. I had a small problem with tires but he helped me with that also. I left a very happy customer. Several of my friends expressed interest in a new Camry also and I will definitelyl refer them to Ted! Ted is the type of saleman you like to get- he can answer questions but does not pressure you- only you yourself can know when and if you can buy a car !

Danny, new man in finance, older man that was an exchange person

August 20, 2015

We are so happy to hear about your experience with us and Ted! We try to have the best customer service possible and make sure we are not pressuring customers into buying a car. Let us know if you need anything else with your new car. Also, thanks for the referral! Happy driving!

Camry2003
8/17/2015

"Outstanding as always"

J.B. Storey has been my service advisor for several years. He now has a new assignment at the dealership but, at my request, continues to take my calls, comes to the service area and handles my visit. J.B. Is the face of the dealership and always renders exceptional customer service. We have always been completely pleased with the work done in the shop

August 18, 2015

Thank you for letting us know about your experience! We are happy to hear that J.B. continues to work with you. We are also very pleased to hear you have positive experiences with the shop. We hope to see you again soon!

larry.franklin.370
8/16/2015

"Out Standing"

I had an appointment to do the recall on the air bag in my 2006 Corolla. They were ready to take my car in when I got there. In about an hour, my car was done and I was back on the road. Love Jim Hudson's dealership.

Will Loman

August 17, 2015

Thanks for the positive review! We're happy to hear that your Corolla was serviced in a timely manner. We look forward to your continued business. Drive safe!

GWH
8/14/2015

"Quick in, quick out"

Routine 20K service -- no hassles. Quick in, quick out as I said. It's taking longer to get to 25 words that the service did.

Jason, I think

August 17, 2015

Thanks for sharing your experience. We're happy that your service appointment went quickly and smoothly. We look forward to seeing you again!

AEEASLEY
8/07/2015

"Oil Change and a flat tire"

After hearing that I had dropped off my Toyota truck to Jim Hudson Toyota a co-worker informed me that he felt their Service Department was unworthy of his trust. That He had dropped off his vehicle for service including an oil change. When he returned to pick up the vehicle he noticed his bill did not include an oil change. Requesting one again they took the vehicle back out of site for approximately 10 minutes. They then brought the vehicle back to the front informing him that his oil was now changed. He felt strongly that there was no way an oil change could be performed in that amount of time. To which they replied that it had indeed been changed and billed him for the service. He said he would never return there again because of this. With this in mind I returned to the dealership to retrieve my vehicle that was in for scheduled maintenance that was free as part of the sales agreement. My truck keys were dropped it the key box early in the morning and I was told when I called to check on the vehicle that my keys were just found jammed in the top of the Key Drop box and had not been serviced yet. They then added that it would be ready for pick-up that evening without delay. I was contacted later by the service department and informed that a screw had been discovered in my tire and that it was leaking air. And that this was discovered while lifting the vehicle up for servicing. When I delivered the vehicle to the dealership no pressure loss was indicated on any of my tires. And it sat in their lot for over 10 hours with no loss of pressure only to start leaking air when the truck was lifted? And they wanted my permission to repair the tire to which I felt I had no real choice if I wanted to get it back that evening. So I agreed. It cost me 26.00 dollars for the dealership to fix my supposed flat. In other words I purchased a vehicle from them for in excess of 50,000 dollars them only to have them gouged me 26.00 dollars for a flat tire that may or may not have been fictitious. When just down the road Discount Tire offers this service for FREE! To anyone off the street NO CHARGE! Oh but wait I have a service agreement with Toyota and a Life Time Power Train Warranty that requires I return to a dealership for free periodic service for the first 60,000 miles to maintain the warranty. My solution is to not return to this Toyota Dealer in the hope that the others are more trust worthy and perhaps less greedy.

I do not remember the name of the individual but had priviously had my first contact with Jerry Kilgo.

August 24, 2015

We are sorry to hear that your experience was not to your liking at Jim Hudson Toyota. We go the extra mile to make our customers happy, so we will do anything we can to make it right. Please feel free to reach out to Dave Ellison, our Customer Relations Manager, at 803-399-9149. He will be able to help address your concerns. We appreciate the time taken to share your experience, and we look forward to working with you.

Car svc
8/05/2015

"2015 Servicing"

I had an appointment & they were ready for me. Everyone who works there stopped to ask if they could help. The facility was very clean. It is nice having the snack bar also.

August 10, 2015

We're glad that your experience at our service department was a good one! Please feel free to come back any time for further assistance.

MizzBailey
7/30/2015

"Awesome Service "

The service department did an awesome job this week. 140,000 mile check, oil change, tire repair, change filters, and I was headed back to work. Danny always does a fabulous job keeping me informed of how the progress is going and the actual service technicians do top quality work. Thank you for keeping me safe on the highway. Thank you to the staff in the cafe for the great lunch.

Danny

July 31, 2015

Thank you for your positive feedback! We're happy to hear that Danny has always been able to serve you and give you the best service you deserve. Thanks again for the 5-star rating!

Reviews of Mike Crocker