Jim Hudson Toyota

970 Columbiana Drive,
Irmo, South Carolina 29063
Jim Hudson Toyota Info
About Jim Hudson Toyota

When you're in the market for a new Toyota or a used car in South Carolina, just drive on over to Jim Hudson Toyota! Our dealership provides everything automotive, with great prices and customer service to boot. When you get a new or used Toyota located near Columbia from us, you'll get a reliable and stylish new car at a price you can afford. Call us or make the drive from Columbia, Lexington, or Newberry to our Irmo dealership today!

About Jim Hudson Toyota

• Cafe on Site
Pam W Kilpatrick
4/17/2015

"Long - customer"

Excellent sales and service team and a great experience. Highly commend Harry Armstrong for his assistance in making the selection and sales process as painless as possible. Wonderful customer service by all involved.

Brett Crawford

algee
4/16/2015

"Excellent service and service representatives "

I've been dealing with this service department since around 2010 and the service s always been excellent! Thank you for always taking care of me.

unknown name

April 16, 2015

Thank you for your loyalty to Jim Hudson Toyota and for the five-star review! We're proud that your experiences with our service department have always been excellent and we hope they will continue to be. Thank you for your business, and we look forward to seeing you soon!

C.Snell
4/16/2015

"Maintenance on Sierra"

One might be inclined to think that your company only works on the vehicles that are germane to this dealership. I like the fact that you serviced our Sierra with professional skill and "know how!" Bob explained every thing that needed to be done on our vehicle in layman's terms. He took no chance of our not understanding the necessity of the truck. We are grateful to him and the entire staff that we encountered at Jim Hudson! Christian Snell, Jr.

Bob

April 16, 2015

Thanks for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review, Christian! We're so pleased to hear that you are satisfied with the maintenance performed on your Sierra and that our staff was able to explain everything to you thoroughly. Thanks for your business and please let us know if you have any further maintenance needs!

Roby

"Good Service experience"

Overall good service experience on our Highlander. But be sure to know what you need done on your vehicle...otherwise the service advisers could misguide you! Except Chris Tudor - the best Service Adviser I have known.

OneDayAtATime
4/14/2015

"Customer service with a personal touch!"

I cannot tell you how much I appreciate Andrew Dantzler and Chris Tudor. I have been coming to Jim Hudson Toyota since I moved here in 2004. I bought my 2004 Highlander from Jim Hudson in 2008, which now has over 220,000 mi on it. The biggest problem I've had with the Highlander is the A/C. I foolishly took it Toyota Center just under 2 yrs ago to have that fixed--big mistake! I only took it there for a little extra convenience for myself and ended up with A/C problems again in less than 2 yrs with a brand new compressor! And where is Toyota Center now!? I explained the situation to both Chris and Andrew who, not only assured me they would take care of it, but also guaranteed this A/C for life! Not only that, they know I am not a rich person and this is a big ticket item that should not have to be addressed again after such a short time, so they provided me with options and gave me a customer loyalty discount. Every penny counts for me. I will NOT take my vehicle anywhere else again--convenience or not! Another thing I appreciate about Chris and Andrew is that they let me know what to expect and what might be next regarding my vehicle's "health!" This is extremely helpful as I plan and budget! I highly recommend Andrew and Chris, and Jim Hudson!!

Pam Burgess
4/14/2015

"Excellent Service as always"

Mr. Mike Crocker was exceptional as always. I also consulted with JB Story who is always a joy to work with. I also value his opinion on any service work I have done. Everyone at Jim Hudson Toyota is very courteous and always has good customer service skills.

Happy Toyota owner
4/08/2015

"Appreciation"

I've been dealing with this service department since 2004 and the service s always been excellent! Thank you for always taking care of me

April 10, 2015

Wow, thanks for the 5-star review! We are so glad to hear that our team has been able to consistently provide you with efficient, quality service. ‚ÄčOur team strives to make our customers happy and we appreciate your feedback. Please come see us for any of your future automotive needs!

Paul
4/08/2015

"A routine service"

As usual the staff from Nicole at the service desk to the people at the sandwich bar were simply excellent. I especially like Nicole's sense of humor and her professionalism.

April 10, 2015

Thank you for reviewing our service department, Paul! We are happy to hear that Nicole and the rest of our team have impressed you with their professional work and quality service. Thank you again for choosing Jim Hudson Toyota, and we look forward to working with you again!

deedoug
4/06/2015

"Overall Experience"

Chris Tudor and Erwin who works in parts knows the service of my car and I am very please each time I come .Thank You

sjp1311
4/02/2015

"Had the dreaded timing belt change."

Chris Tudor was great. We spoke prior to dropping it off, and he handled the rest. He even called to update me on the status of the repairs, even when he knew I was out of town. Truck is running better than ever and I don't have to worry about the repairs, because of their warranty. Thank You Chris Tudor and Jim Hudson .

Reviews of Mike Crocker