Jim Hudson Toyota

Showroom Hours: 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM Closed

Jim Hudson Toyota

Jim Hudson Toyota Info
About Jim Hudson Toyota

When you're in the market for a new Toyota or a used car in South Carolina, just drive on over to Jim Hudson Toyota! Our dealership provides everything automotive, with great prices and customer service to boot. When you get a new or used Toyota located near Columbia from us, you'll get a reliable and stylish new car at a price you can afford. Call us or make the drive from Columbia, Lexington, or Newberry to our Irmo dealership today!

About Jim Hudson Toyota

• Cafe on Site
Ymorris2
2/27/2015

"Great customer service!"

From the time I made my appointment to pulling off the lot I received excellent customer service. I drive a Honda and needed nitrogen in my tires. Jim Hudson is one of the few places that provide this service. I will definitely come back and recommend you do the same!

I don't recall but it was a female service manger rep that assisted me.

kasey branhan
2/26/2015

"great service continues"

When I bought my car I had the best experience. I didn't fully expect the great service to last once I had bought it and would be returning for service on the car especially since it was included in the price of the car and I wouldn't be paying out of pocket. To my surprise I was greeted with nothing but friendliness, respect, and consideration and I left with a feeling of joy. The wait was very short and relaxing in the waiting area.

Stephanie1153
2/23/2015

"OUTSTANDING "

We are loving our 2015 Limited Toyota 4Runner! Pete Green was AMAZING to work with! He kept us informed as we waited for our 4Runner to delivered and took care of us every step of the way! Lee Wilson in finance was GREAT and made the process very smooth! We can not say enough about Pete, Lee and the entire staff at Jim Hudson Toyota! We look forward to seeing them when it's time for the 4Runner to be serviced! We would definitely recommend and buy from Jim Hudson Toyota again!

Pete Green

February 27, 2015

Stephanie, thank you for the 5* review! We’re thrilled that Pete was able to help you find the 4Runner you wanted and that Lee was able to help you with get financed quickly. Thank you for choosing Jimi Hudson Toyota and please let us know if there is anything else we can do to help!

pjstahl
2/16/2015

"They've got it goin' on!"

Brought my 2013 Avalon in for 15K mi.check. Done and washed in 30 minutes! Wow! Mike Crocker and his crew run a tight ship!

February 20, 2015

Thanks for the five-star review! I'm so happy to hear that Mike and our staff were able to get you in and out in under 30 minutes. Thank you for stopping by and we hope to see you again!

Stew
2/16/2015

"What a fun place to buy a vehile!!!"

Bottom line: I HATE spending money. I told my sales person this and he understood. We hit it off right away and I liked him immediately. My family and I have spoke of him to our friends and folks at work. He is one of those people that you want to help. This is why I am writing this review. If you are looking for a car or truck, call Harry Armstrong at the Irmo Toyota dealer. You will be glad you did.

February 20, 2015

Wow, what an awesome post, Stew! I'm so happy to learn that you and your salesperson hit it off right away. Thank you for dropping in and we hope to see you again!

Sam Painter
2/11/2015

"Service on old car good -- deal on new one great"

I always received excellent service on my leased 2011 RAV4. The lease was coming up so the dealership gave me a great deal on the lease of a 2015 RAV4 XLE. Thank you Jim Hudson Toyota!

February 13, 2015

Thanks for the awesome post, Sam! I'm so honored that we have continued to earn your loyalty through our excellent service. Thank you for stopping by and we hope to see you again!

mwsuggs
2/10/2015

"Always a pleasure"

Great customer service. Always an enjoyable visit. The staff looks out for you and is always courteous, thorough, and explain any maintenance issues that arise. I always bring my vehicles here for service.

cgshaw
2/08/2015

"Routine Maintenance"

Jim Hudson Toyota is the only place I will take my cars for service. They have always been courteous, thorough, and helpful in all my dealings with sales and maintenance. They patiently answer my questions and give me advice when I ask for it. You can't go wrong with Jim Hudson Toyota

February 13, 2015

Thanks for this great review! We love seeing those 5 stars and aim to earn them from each of our customers. We appreciate your loyalty to our dealership and are so pleased to hear that your experiences with us have been so smooth. We look forward to seeing you again!

mduncan29212
2/08/2015

"Always Great Service and Friendly Caring People"

The Tire Pressure warning light activated one cold morning, so I took the Highlander to have it looked into. Of course, the light went off 2 minutes before I drove into the service dept. No problem. Mike Crocker had all the tires checked and Nitrogen replenished. All done in a short time. I have never had a 'bad' service experience here. They also have great cookies and friendly staff at the Toyota Cafe.

February 13, 2015

We appreciate you taking some time to leave feedback regarding your thoughts and experiences with our dealership! We're glad to have been of assistance with your tires, and aim to always provide quick and smooth service when you come! Thanks for the kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.

ksgibson19
2/06/2015

"Impressed with Customer Service"

I am impressed with the Customer Service. Went in for 2014 Camry 10K maintenance and like before was treated exceptionally well. Thank you Customer Service!

Assistant Manager of Service