Jim Hudson Toyota

Service Dispatcher
Jerry Kilgo, Assistant Service Manager, Jim Hudson Toyota

Jerry Kilgo

October 17, 2016

"They love elderly customers "

- Louie24

Recently found sales contract in my elderly in-laws estate from 2010. Nate sold them a new Camry LE 4cyl base model for full sticker $. Sad that they would take advantage of elderly customers. Since they had then hooked, then they stuck them with one of those high $ extended warranty packages Even sadder. But that's the auto business for you. Glad I found paper on this, to caution others wherever they car buy.

August 29, 2016

"The best experience ever "

- Munkpat

From the purchase of my new car to the service of my new car Jim Hudson Tototal continues to amaze me. The sraff is courteous and always willing to provide helpful information. I can't remember his last name but Ted at the Service Depart mentioned was awesome. I even enjoyed my wait in the lounge. As always you live up to your motto: Experienced

August 29, 2016

"Routine service"

- PhoneDr

Scheduling my routine oil change was quick and easy. I was able to schedule same day service when my work day ended. The discount coupon that I received by mail was greatly appreciated and makes me want to continue using Jim Hudson for all my vehicle servce. When my service was complete and I went out to drive my vehicle home I noticed greasy handprints all over the front of my white Tundra. I went back to the service counter and the service rep came out and wiped the grease off and offered apology. Problem resolved without complaint! I just mention it to make you aware to take care of the small details.

• Complimentary Coffee