Jim Hudson Toyota

970 Columbiana Drive,
Irmo, South Carolina 29063
Jim Hudson Toyota Info
About Jim Hudson Toyota

When you're in the market for a new Toyota or a used car in South Carolina, just drive on over to Jim Hudson Toyota! Our dealership provides everything automotive, with great prices and customer service to boot. When you get a new or used Toyota located near Columbia from us, you'll get a reliable and stylish new car at a price you can afford. Call us or make the drive from Columbia, Lexington, or Newberry to our Irmo dealership today!

About Jim Hudson Toyota

• Cafe on Site
Betty Walker
6/22/2016

"Excellent service"

I trust Mike to make sure my car has excellent service. My car just hit 200,000 miles. Love my Toyota and love Jim Hudson because of Mike.

Garry Monjo
6/21/2016

"Excellent Service"

I brought my 1998 4Runner in for air conditioning service and received nothing but exemplary service; as I have experienced for all my work done at this dealership. And, I trust them completely.

Patrick Meyer

June 21, 2016

Garry- We are glad to hear that we have earned your trust and that you have continuously had great experiences working with our team here at Jim Hudson Toyota! Thank you for posting your review about our dealership and team. We appreciate your business and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Best, Madison Gantt mgantt@jimhudson.com

Phil
6/13/2016

"My first regular service"

First service of my recently purchased vehicle. Making an Appointment is definitely the way to go. In and out in short time. This was regular service, and uncomplicated. May they all fall into that category. Service writers readily available. No wait. Please with the service and complimentary car wash.

Lankford, John

nstowe
6/09/2016

"New customer experience - EXCELLENT!"

Jason Bragdon and the Service crew at Jim Hudson Toyota made my first experience a great one! He followed up promptly and helped me figure out what was wrong with my vehicle in an efficient, stress-free, and enjoyable manner. Even when I came by to pick my vehicle up Savannah assisted me promptly and had someone pull my vehicle up for me. They all had smiles on their faces and were very kind and professional!

Jason Bragdon

June 09, 2016

What a great review! We are very pleased to hear you had such a wonderful experience with our team. Jason and the team strive to provide all our customers with a friendly and high-quality experience and they will be very happy to hear they continue to achieve that. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the future.

Syr8killa
6/07/2016

"Get it together "

I went in for my regular scheduled maintenance. after pulling into the service center it took about 15 minutes for a representative to assist me. If it had been busy I could understand but 4 reps were having a convo that must hav been more important. The rep I got seemed knowledgeable and was very polite, and like most times I requested to be dropped of at gym while I waited. After 2 and a half hours of waiting no ride was sent to pick me up if though I was told was in route. After calling the dealership I was told they would call back with info on the driver and they never did. I ended up walking back to get my vehicle and nothing was done for my inconvenience.

rahn123
6/06/2016

"Very professional, prompt, and the technician dad a great"

They were very professional and prompt, appointment was on time as scheduled, excellent workmanship. I would recommend them to any of my relatives and friends.

not on the list

June 07, 2016

What a great review and recommendation! Please feel free to let us know if there is anything we can do for you. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the future.

washinu9
6/02/2016

"Maintenance"

Thank you for the service done on my 2004 Sequio, every thing was done as described. My only problem was the wait 9:45am appt. until 2:00pm

Assistant service manager, courtesy car driver from NY, customer service

June 03, 2016

It is our pleasure to assist and provide you with an excellent experience. Please feel free to let us know if there is anything we can do for you. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again for all your future car needs.

Unvaluedcustomer
6/02/2016

"Horrible Experience"

Reserved a rental "car." I was charged for an suv. When i informed the merchant of his error. He then attempted to overcharge me for the sedan stating their rates had increased since the day before. I asked for a refund...and now have to wait 3 days for a refund after being overcharged. Merchant didnt try to accommodate at all. Just overcharged me $300 and said sorry

Alex Acosta Figueroa

Wayne
5/31/2016

"Service Recall"

I had a service recall to replace the leaf springs in my Tacoma. It was done on time and in the predicted time frame. I appreciated the reminder call and was pleased with the quality of workmanship.

Jason

May 31, 2016

Wayne, thank you for your review! We're happy to hear our team was able to take care of your Tacoma's service recall in a timely manner. If there's anything else we can do to assist you please don't hesitate to reach out.

nana650
5/31/2016

"Always a pleasant experience at your dealership!"

I always ask for Mike Crocker and he never fails to accommodate me in every way. He is always very courteous and takes time to listen to my concerns. Excellent service! Wouldn't go anywhere else.

May 31, 2016

Thanks for your review! We're glad to hear Mike has always provided a courteous and excellent service when you visit. It's our pleasure to assist you. We hope to see you again!

Reviews of Mike Crocker