Jim Hudson Toyota

Internet Sales

April 23, 2017

"Happy customer "

- Deb10

Went in and Bobby made a great deal for me, low pressure and very pleasant to work with . I would recommend this dealership to anyone wanting a good deal

March 26, 2017

"Very pleasant experience "

- Jhcars17

When I arrived and approached showroom, I was greeted by Matt Wheeland who walked the used car lot with me as where I wasn't really interested in Toyota. There was a Honda Pilot on the lot that I was interested in...he was great in showing me any and everything i might be interested in. ..we even looked at Rav4's which was the size I wanted, but did not want black interior. ..he told me we could change interior, but I'm 1 of very few that really doesn't like the lines of the Rav4. He told me he would search online for me which he did and found a Santa Fe Sport that I liked but it was at a Jim H Hyundai dealership, and if I bought it through the Jim H Toyota dealership we would not get the CPO warranty...therfore we ended up going to the JI'm H Hyundai dealer and ended up buying a different Santa Fe there. I was very disappointed that Matt Wheeland was not our final salesman as he had really worked very hard for me, but was never extremely high pressure. Very considerate salesman and new his stuff on the Toyota brand!

March 23, 2017

"Pleasing experiencr"

- Pop123

Very pleasing experience. John, my salesman, was very helpful, knowledgeable and personable. He worked with me to insure I knew everything about the vehicle both before the purchase and after the purchase.

• Complimentary Coffee