Jim Hudson Toyota

Sales Professional

March 23, 2017

"Pleasing experiencr"

- Pop123

Very pleasing experience. John, my salesman, was very helpful, knowledgeable and personable. He worked with me to insure I knew everything about the vehicle both before the purchase and after the purchase.

March 17, 2017

"Salesman Brent Frick"

- grimer1

I gave Brent a call on Monday 13th and told him I needed a good used car for my sister and preferred a Rav 4. He checked and called me right back and had a trade in the day before. He asked us to come in that afternoon. Brent is great and did the paperwork and he had the car serviced and cleaned up. Best experience. We were complete and out of there by Wednesday afternoon. Would recommend dealership and Brent Frick to anyone who needs a new or used car. Very happy customer, Gladys Rimer (803)413-5313

March 16, 2017

"Great experience"

- stanm

Salesman was knowledgeable and very accommodating of my needs. Was not high pressure and salesman was prompt and available to meet my time schedule. Finance office was very helpful in exploring options. I highly recommend them.

• Complimentary Coffee