Jim Hudson Toyota

970 Columbiana Drive,
Irmo, South Carolina 29063
Jim Hudson Toyota Info
About Jim Hudson Toyota

When you're in the market for a new Toyota or a used car in South Carolina, just drive on over to Jim Hudson Toyota! Our dealership provides everything automotive, with great prices and customer service to boot. When you get a new or used Toyota located near Columbia from us, you'll get a reliable and stylish new car at a price you can afford. Call us or make the drive from Columbia, Lexington, or Newberry to our Irmo dealership today!

About Jim Hudson Toyota

• Ipad Rental
  • Cafe on Site
casper
2/04/2016

"10,000 check-up for 2015 Camry"

Your service was excellent and 1st class! The best! Enjoyed the great coffee. Thanks! Was helped by Jerry Lankford. Excellent timing for service to be done.

Jerry Lankford

February 08, 2016

Thank you for the kind words, Casper! We appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the future.

Service1392
2/03/2016

"Always a quality experience with service department"

Called Jerry Kilgo, our go to guy with all service calls. He scheduled our Saturday appointment accurately and I promptly received the notice. Arrived in time for my appointment and the bays were busy. After a reasonable wait I was pleasantly greeted by an advisor and handed off to Mike Crocker, whom Jerry arranged to handle my appointment. Mike verified all work scheduled. He called me as work was wrapping up and took the time to explain all work performed and even replaced a bad battery under warranty. That's the level of service we have come to expect and why we bring our vehicles to Jim Hudson. Thanks Jerry and Mike!

February 04, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to share your story and your 5-star review! We hope to see you again in the future!

My car great van

"Servicing my sienna"

Chris Tudor always take care of my car and I always know that Chris treats me and my car like I was part of his family. I never worry about going on a trip because I know if I bring my van to be checked out and have it's service done it will be done correct and in a timely manner and that Chris will make sure l am comfortable while I wait. Very happy with Chris and the dealership and of my great van.

February 02, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write this 5-star review! We are happy that you can alway rely on us and we will be sure to let Chris know that you appreciate his service. We can't wait to see you again in the future!

Captain-201

"Always a Pleasure"

Rolled in at the appointment time for the 5K service on my wife's '15 Highlander, rolled out 40 minutes later. Always a pleasure dealing with the service department here. Only one time have I had an issue with the service department with my '07 Tundra and they corrected the issue quickly. As long as I own a Toyota I will continue to do my business here. It's nice to be greeted by name when you come in the door.

Danny Creamer

February 01, 2016

We appreciate you taking the time to write this great review about your experience with our service department! Our team strives to provide the best service possible. We will pass along your kind words. Thank you for your continued business and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.

huyck12

"Loved the experience"

I purchased a new Camry from Nick Simmonson and he was wonderful! He made the process so easy and gave me a great deal. I have never owned a Toyota but I am very pleased. Nick was recommended to me by my friend and co-worker because she had a great experience as well. Keep up the good work!

Nick Simmonson

February 01, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write this great review! Congrats on your new Camry! We will be sure to pass along your kind words to Nick. Thank you for your business and hope to see you again in the future!

Amanda
1/29/2016

"2006 4RUNNER "

Jerry Kilgo was great to us during the entire process. He explained the repairs needed and kept us updated throughout. He is a great asset to your company. His demeanor and expertise with car repairs was second to none and I would recommend him and Jim Hudson to anybody.

January 30, 2016

Jerry is a great man who enjoys going the extra mile for all his customers. We are very happy to hear he provided you with a wonderful service experience. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the future.

Jmgrimes
1/22/2016

"Excellent service!"

Mike Crocker is a man of integrity, and he always delivers the service requested, and is always on time. He is friendly, and knowledgeable, and a pleasure to deal with! Jim Grimes Irmo

January 30, 2016

Thank you for the review, Jim! Mike will be very happy to hear your kind words. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Cliche
1/19/2016

"Wonderful experience"

Needed transponder keys made for my car. Since I needed to leave car and advisor I spoke with wouldn't be there Saturday he handed me off to Savannah. I couldn't think of any way she could have made the experience any better. Price was comparable to what locksmiths in town quoted and i felt way better about the dealer doing the key programming. Thank you

Savannah

January 20, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to leave a great review! We are pleased to hear Savannah provided you with an excellent experience. We will be sure to let her hear your kind words. We appreciate your business and look forward to looking for you in the future.

shatzie57
1/19/2016

"Professional people and caring attitude"

I had my car serviced Saturday and you guys were awesome very professional and great to deal with. They were very busy but told me how long the wait would be and my car was ready sooner than expected. I've dealt with several dealerships in my lifetime but you dealership is off the change so much better than any other kudo's to all that make the experience so wonderful!! Mike is a gem he is thoughtful and professional.

January 20, 2016

What a great review! We are pleased to hear Mike provided you with a great service experience. He will be happy to hear your kind words. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the future.

frankfromaiken
1/11/2016

"Excellent Service"

Work performed in timely manner on a busy day. Service was explained well. Waiting room was pleasant, and included wifi. Can't be beat for comfort, cleanliness and friendly service

January 12, 2016

Thank you for the kind words! We're pleased to hear you had a great experience at our dealership. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviews of Mike Crocker