Jim Hudson Toyota

970 Columbiana Drive,
Irmo, South Carolina 29063
Jim Hudson Toyota Info
About Jim Hudson Toyota

When you're in the market for a new Toyota or a used car in South Carolina, just drive on over to Jim Hudson Toyota! Our dealership provides everything automotive, with great prices and customer service to boot. When you get a new or used Toyota located near Columbia from us, you'll get a reliable and stylish new car at a price you can afford. Call us or make the drive from Columbia, Lexington, or Newberry to our Irmo dealership today!

About Jim Hudson Toyota

• Ipad Rental
  • Cafe on Site
Les
5/23/2016

"Chris Tudor is my man at Jim Hudson Toyota"

Every time I visit Jim Hudson Toyota for service, repairs or tires, I am taken care in good time. If Chris can't be there when my Toyota is finished, he arranges for another great service person to take care of me. I wouldn't go anywhere else.

Amandapierce
5/20/2016

"Oil Change"

Thank you Jim Hudson for the coupon oil change and food drive offer for free car wash and free alignment check. Thank you for making this service much more affordable.

Ted Setzer

May 20, 2016

Thank you for your review, Amanda! We're happy to provide affordable and friendly service for you. Please let us know how we may assist you in the future.

Lennie
5/20/2016

"Excellent service, as usual."

Jim Hudson has performed the routine maintenance on my wife's Highlander since it was purchased new. The Service Techs have been most helpful and nothing has been suggested that was not needed. Great vehicle and great service. Jim Hudson Toyota Service Department and Jerry Kilgo are trusted partners. Thank you.

May 20, 2016

Lennie, thanks for your review! We're happy to know our team has provided helpful service for your wife's Highlander since it was purchased. It's our pleasure to assist you. We hope to see you in the future!

happycustomer
5/17/2016

"Uncommon Effort/Service"

Scheduled appointment for electrical assessment, but service tech listened intently to my description of the problems and identified quick fix within the drop-off bay. He did not charge me a service fee, I avoided the drop off/pick-up, and was on my way. I have had similar positive experiences in the past at this dealership and will definitely be back!

Two younger staff members, don't believe they are listed above

May 17, 2016

Thank you for leaving a great review! It is a pleasure to hear you had an excellent experience with our team. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Scollins
5/09/2016

"Alignment issyes"

I went in for an oil change . Savannah brought me back to the bat where my car was located . The tech was concerned about 1 tire's tread that was so low compared to the other 3. I quickly knew that was the tire that had to be replaced in February by another shop because I hit a curb. When I hit the curb I messed up my alignment. The other place didn't even check that. So this oil change turned into a bit more . However , Savannah was so hospitable she got the shuttle to take me to the mall. The 39 minute oil change turned into a 3 hour fixing a tire! Savannah made a tough situation better!

Savannah and Tyler

May 18, 2016

Thanks for your review! We're glad to hear Savannah helped make your tough situation better and that our team was able to make sure your vehicle was completely ready to hit the road again. If we can do anything else to assist you please don't hesitate to reach out.

Dev
5/07/2016

"Had a great time !"

John is a very professional salesperson and he lets a customer to feel comfortable all the time. He patiently detailed me about car details and finance options. I enjoyed my visit and experience. Thanks John !! You are a great guy !

May 08, 2016

Dev, thank you for your review! We're happy to learn about your experience with John. Please let us know if there's anything else we can assist you with in the future.

Bullet Bob
5/01/2016

"The Extra Effort"

Great Service Department: they are the only folks who have ever put a wrench to my 2012 Prius!! And that is over 65,000 miles!! Last week took it in for service. On time. On price. They ran it through car wash. It still had some "mess" on it. They ran it through again for me then took a spray bottle and rag to thoroughly clean a few spots. Wonderful extra effort!!! The Service Department is the greatest sales tool Jim Hudson has!

The guy who takes cars through the cae wash

May 03, 2016

Thanks for your kind review! We're glad to hear our team worked hard to make sure your car was thoroughly clean after receiving service. We appreciate hearing from you and look forward to assisting you in the future.

PM27
4/24/2016

"Exceptional Service and Responsiveness"

On Apr 21, 2016 I had to have my car towed to Jim Hudson for replacement of the starter. My wife had a doctor's appointment later that afternoon I can't say enough about the great support and initiative taken by Justin Vanzura, to ensure my car was repaired and back in order for us to keep her appointment. Another positive experience with Jim Hudson Service Dept, Thanks for being there for us.

Justin Vanzura

May 03, 2016

Thanks for your review! We're happy to learn that Justin made sure your car was repaired on time so you didn't have to miss your doctor's appointment. We'll be happy to assist you again in the future!

marie
4/22/2016

"My time was so pleasant and brief!"

I was greeted with a smile by Mr. Creamer and quickly advised where to wait while my car was serviced. I especially appreciated the efficiency of the team, the coupon for service, and the car wash. I was impressed and happy to be heading home in due time!

Mr. Creamer

May 03, 2016

Marie, we appreciate your review! We're glad to hear that our team impressed you with the service you received. We look forward to assisting you again in the future.

Linda Kriston
4/22/2016

"Excellent service "

Drew was knowledgeable, professional, friendly.and is a real asset to Jim Hudson Toyota.. He made my repair day easy and the shuttle service was timely and both drivers very courteous and friendly. Drew also had a bad headlamp buffed as a perk to my repairs. On a prior visit I was unable to give Savannah a review and she too is an asset, if these two are an example of the rest of your staff you will be busy for a very long time. If cloning were legal Drew and Savannah sure are the perfect candidates. Thank you

Drew, Savannah

May 03, 2016

Thank you for your review! It's wonderful that Drew and Savannah provided courteous and friendly service when you visited us. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to servicing your vehicle again in the future.

Reviews of Chris Tudor