Jim Hudson Toyota

Jim Hudson Toyota
Call
Jim Hudson Toyota Info
About Jim Hudson Toyota

When you're in the market for a 2012 new Toyota or a used car in South Carolina, just drive on over to Jim Hudson Toyota! Our dealership provides everything automotive, with great prices and customer service to boot. When you get a new or used Toyota located near Columbia from us, you'll get a reliable and stylish new car at a price you can afford. Call us or make the drive from Columbia, Lexington, or Newberry to our Irmo dealership today!

About Jim Hudson Toyota

• Used Car Buying Department
  • Ipad Rental
  • Cafe on Site

"Awesome"

I bought my Camry in Jan 2014. Got best deal after going to my home town dealer and made to feel they didn't want to sell me a car. their loss I was paying cash. The service is beyond my wildest expectations! So much I drive from Sumter for all my work. My friend came with me she has never bought a car from you but says she is going online to tell them they know what customer service is. I love my Camry and I'll be like the commercial did you buy another Camry? yes I will Thanks for your comittment I never thought I would enjoy going to get my car worked on???

October 17, 2014

We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed working with us here at Jim Hudson Toyota! We hope that you are continuing to enjoy your Camry. Come back to see us for any maintenance needs in the future. We are always happy to help.

"World Class Customer Service."

The thought that has gone into making having your vehicle serviced is second to none. I made my appointment online, and drove up to the automatic doors that allow me to drop my car off without being in the weather and was greeted by an advisor within seconds. My car was moved while I spoke with the service advisor and was services in less than an hour. The Good news for Toyota is I will replace this Camry with another Camry some day. The bad news for Toyota is my 1996 Camry has over 210,000 miles on it and still runs fine. My son just bought a 2014 Camry as his first new car and loves it. We will see the sales staff in about fifteen years....

Pete Green,

October 17, 2014

David, we truly appreciate the great review of Jim Hudson Toyota. We're so glad to hear that you found our service second to none and were helped quickly and efficiently. Please let us know if you have any maintenance needs in the future! Camry's are built to last, so we are glad that yours is working well. We hope to see you soon.

"Superb Service Department"

Over the last 25 years I have had the pleasure of a superb experience with the Toyota Service Department Team. I may not have always had the best news in what needed to be repaired but I always walked away with having received the absolute best in care for my 1990 Supra, 1991 4Runner, 2001 Tundra and 2001,2007 Camry. The service team at Jim Hudson Toyota is the absolute best. Edgar Alewine, JB Storey, and Chris Tudor specifically have always provided extreme knowledge, friendliness, honesty and care in my service and repair needs. I appreciate the time they take to explore the best possible options I might have in any given service and repair need. Thank you for being the best at what you do.

October 17, 2014

We appreciate the great review of our dealership. Your loyalty to Toyota makes us very proud; we are so glad that you've enjoyed working with our service team. We are so glad to hear that we've treated you well and taken good care of your vehicles. Please let us know if you have any needs in the future!

"Superb Customer Sevice!!!! Devin Simmons-best salesman ever"

My son just bought his first vehicle and my salesman Devin Simmons bent over backwards to help him. He got a great deal and an affordable payment. I know that Devin went over and beyond because the deal we were given was unimaginable. He got a very nice used Toyota Camry. Tyler loves this car!!!!! Thanks so much for all the help!!!!! I recommend this dealership to anyone. Awesome is an understatenent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Devin Simmons

"Roof Rack Installation and Repair"

I purchase a 2014 Tacoma recently, my second purchasehere in less than 6 months. I had them install the OEM roof racks. a few months later my son noticed water coming in through the rear seatbelts. I called up and was told by the service guy that there is no way it could be the roof rack but to bring it in anyway. They did a leak test and sure enough they forgot to install the correct washers. Had to wait a few days for parts , so in the mean time they parked the truck out in the rain (real smart). I was called the next week and told to come pick it up , I asked if they inspected for mold or any damage under the headliner, the answer was I'm sure they did. I picked up my truck and noticed it was filthy(they didn't wash it as usual). Then when I got home I looked at what was done and it stated that they performed a 19 point inspection. It included Washer Fluid, so I went and opened the hood and guess what?, thats right it was close to empty. So I'm doubtful they performed any of these inspections and probably don't for anyone. So take what you will from this review as before this I trusted them and thought they had a good service department. Now I'm not so sure.

TK

"Great Service"

I brought my 2010 Camry in to repair the wheel bearings, a $700 repair. Upon further checking, the assistant service manager determined that this repair would still be covered under warranty. The repair was completed faster than expected, my car rides smooth and quiet again, and I did not pay anything. Thank you very much for honoring the warranty!

Troy Wheeler

October 01, 2014

Sally, thank you for taking the time to review our dealership! It is truly great to hear that you had such a pleasant experience with our staff and were able to get your service done under warranty. Looking forward to helping you with any future needs that may arise!

"Awesome Experience"

On Saturday morning I sadly went in to trade my beloved 2002 Avalanche. I was driving my son 60 miles a day for school. Stuart Gibbs greeted us and it went uphill from there. Warm, friendly, helpful. He said the Honda Civic was sold but two of the Prius' were still available. My daughter and I went on a test drive and I fell in love with the 2008 Toyota Prius! We came back to the dealership, signed a couple of pieces of paperwork, and drove home to show my husband the car I wanted to purchase. A couple hours later my husband and I returned, signed the paperwork, and drove home in our new car. It was a pleasure meeting Stuart and dealing with someone that was friendly, professional, and very personable! Thanks Stuart! Below I had to choose 1 dealership besides Jim Hudson Toyota. I did not go to any other dealership. This is the first time I have not car shopped 2, 3, or 4 dealerships!

Stuart Gibbs

"Pleasant buying experience"

I went in looking for a nice used car, and Stuart set me up with the perfect one. No pressure, no pushing, just a conversation about what I needed. he was with me through the entire process, and made sure I was treated well. I would highly recommend this dealership, and ask for Stuart!

September 26, 2014

Thank you for your kind words about Stuart, I will be sure to pass it along to him and the rest of our staff at Jim Hudson Toyota. We are glad that we were able to set you up with the perfect car. Thank you for your business and we hope to see you soon!!

"GREAT SERVICE DEPARTMENT!"

Brought my 2006 Corolla in for a recall. I was greeted quickly and the service was great. This is the best service department I have ever experienced. Great setup.

Courtney Smith

October 01, 2014

Larry, thanks for taking the time to leave us a 5-star review! I am glad your trip to our service department went so smoothly and is the best you have ever experienced. Thanks for your business and let us know if any further maintenance needs come up!

"Routine maintenance not routine"

I wouldn't be critical except this is the second time I've a sub-optimal experience at Jim Hudson service dept. The first negative was when service was completed, had almost arrived at destination in Camden when a cover for something under the car came half detached & started dragging. Took hours for a tow truck & it to be reattached. This time the oil drain plug wasn't threaded properly or tightened adequately & discovered when there was oil all over my garage floor. Cone on guys! This is your job! Let's do it well, not carelessly! A nail was discovered in my tire & the repair was almost $30- which I found out when I went to pay the bill. Seems a bit excessive to plug a tire but what was I to do? Probably won't go back. Would you?

JB Storey