Jim Hudson Toyota

Jim Hudson Toyota

Call
Jim Hudson Toyota Info
About Jim Hudson Toyota

When you're in the market for a 2012 new Toyota or a used car in South Carolina, just drive on over to Jim Hudson Toyota! Our dealership provides everything automotive, with great prices and customer service to boot. When you get a new or used Toyota located near Columbia from us, you'll get a reliable and stylish new car at a price you can afford. Call us or make the drive from Columbia, Lexington, or Newberry to our Irmo dealership today!

About Jim Hudson Toyota

• Used Car Buying Department
  • Ipad Rental
  • Cafe on Site

"Outstanding customer service!"

Chris was extremely nice and professional- he addressed all of the concerns we had for our Highlander, called me several times during the time it was being serviced, and was just very kind and helpful!

"Great Job. Fast."

I am glad I choose to have you do all of the work on our Tundra! As always. Great job for 6 years now! Thanks!

"Tire Pressure Help"

It was saturday (11/15/14) morning and I was on the way out of town and my tire pressure light was on. When I arrived I was aproached by Drew Lifrage and I was in a rush but it was very busy but Drew gave me the best customer service anybody could ever receive he listened patiencely and asked if I wanted a car wash after the service was done. He told me how long it would take and to my surprise he was right even through it was busy. It is great to see even when a dealership service department is busy you can still get great customer service at the end he explained why the tire pressure was down in a language I could understand because I told him I dont know anything about putting air in a tire.It great to see a car dealesrship service department doing things like they would want to be treated because most drive your car off and bring back a tragic bill.

Drew Lifrage

"excellent staff and facility"

Excellent professional staff, great facility, very well organized, friendly folks, we have purchased four vehicles from this dealership so far. I highly recommend the service dept.

Danny Creamer

November 21, 2014

Thank you for bestowing us with a five-star review! I am glad to hear you found our staff professional and friendly. Thank you for you business and we hope to see you again!

"Exceptional Service Department"

Jim Hudson's service is amazing, First, as you drive into the service department it is impressive, yes 3 lanes, with many service people just waiting to help you, it is clean, neat, and efficient. My favorite service person is Mike Crocker, but everyone says "Hello". I know my car will be taken care of and serviced without extra charges. If there are any problems found, they always check with me first before servicing. One time I did need extra work done which took about 3 hours, no problem they have a delicious cafe and comfortable waiting area with a TV. Who would think getting an oil change could be so much fun!

"very good service"

I am very satisfied with the service I received. Everyone is so nice. I would definitely recommend Jim. Hudson to family and friends. The best breakfast and coffee.

"Amazing Servicing Department!"

The Jim Hudson Toyota dealership has an amazing servicing department. Every time I come in to get my 2014 Rav4 servcied, they are very welcoming, friendly and eager to assist me in whatever I may need. They are also time efficient, and so far have serviced my car in a shorter amount of time than was estimated. Great Department!

Harry Armstrong

"Best Service Department Ever!"

Love Jim Hudon's service dept. They are honest and very efficient. They always try their best to please me. and they don't try pushing you into things you can' t afford or don't want to do. I have never had a bad experience with anyone there. Always very friendly and professional. I would reccomend them to everyone!

October 24, 2014

Thank you for your 5-star review! We are glad to hear that your experience with our service department went smoothly. Thank you again, and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

"Best Service Department Anywhere"

Love Jim Hudson Toyota's Service Department. They are honest, dependable, and highly efficient. They produce great results, and they always try their best to please me. I also highly recommend John Rectenwald in Sales. He was fantastic to work with and extremely knowledgeable.

October 24, 2014

Thank you for the 5-stars! Our service department always strives to provide the best service possible for our customers. We appreciate your kind words, and we look forward to serving you again in the future.

"Awesome"

I bought my Camry in Jan 2014. Got best deal after going to my home town dealer and made to feel they didn't want to sell me a car. their loss I was paying cash. The service is beyond my wildest expectations! So much I drive from Sumter for all my work. My friend came with me she has never bought a car from you but says she is going online to tell them they know what customer service is. I love my Camry and I'll be like the commercial did you buy another Camry? yes I will Thanks for your comittment I never thought I would enjoy going to get my car worked on???

October 17, 2014

We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed working with us here at Jim Hudson Toyota! We hope that you are continuing to enjoy your Camry. Come back to see us for any maintenance needs in the future. We are always happy to help.

Reviews of Mike Crocker