Jim Hudson Toyota

Sales Professional

February 21, 2017

"Service"

- Francisterry62

I was greeted as soon as I pulled into the service Bay Area by Hunter. He was friendly and outgoing. Even got me a ride back to my office. Quick, easy and painless. Thank you, Jim Hudson!!

February 01, 2017

"If you need to buy a car and don't want to get swindled.. GO"

- Suzy Rategh

By the time I made it into Jim Hudson, I had already spent about $10,000 on "repairs " to my dodge durango between three auto repair shops, in a span of one year. So the last thing I wanted was to deal with a fast talking car sales associate. That changed the second I met with Butch Butler. He was anything but. The man literally bent over backwards to find the best deal and car that fit my needs. I was so pleased to have met such an honest amazing soul... I just had to take a picture with this kind man.

October 17, 2016

"They love elderly customers "

- Louie24

Recently found sales contract in my elderly in-laws estate from 2010. Nate sold them a new Camry LE 4cyl base model for full sticker $. Sad that they would take advantage of elderly customers. Since they had then hooked, then they stuck them with one of those high $ extended warranty packages Even sadder. But that's the auto business for you. Glad I found paper on this, to caution others wherever they car buy.

• Complimentary Coffee