Jim Hudson Toyota

970 Columbiana Drive,
Irmo, South Carolina 29063
Jim Hudson Toyota Info
About Jim Hudson Toyota

When you're in the market for a new Toyota or a used car in South Carolina, just drive on over to Jim Hudson Toyota! Our dealership provides everything automotive, with great prices and customer service to boot. When you get a new or used Toyota located near Columbia from us, you'll get a reliable and stylish new car at a price you can afford. Call us or make the drive from Columbia, Lexington, or Newberry to our Irmo dealership today!

About Jim Hudson Toyota

• Ipad Rental
  • Cafe on Site
PM27
4/24/2016

"Exceptional Service and Responsiveness"

On Apr 21, 2016 I had to have my car towed to Jim Hudson for replacement of the starter. My wife had a doctor's appointment later that afternoon I can't say enough about the great support and initiative taken by Justin Vanzura, to ensure my car was repaired and back in order for us to keep her appointment. Another positive experience with Jim Hudson Service Dept, Thanks for being there for us.

Justin Vanzura

marie
4/22/2016

"My time was so pleasant and brief!"

I was greeted with a smile by Mr. Creamer and quickly advised where to wait while my car was serviced. I especially appreciated the efficiency of the team, the coupon for service, and the car wash. I was impressed and happy to be heading home in due time!

Mr. Creamer

Linda Kriston
4/22/2016

"Excellent service "

Drew was knowledgeable, professional, friendly.and is a real asset to Jim Hudson Toyota.. He made my repair day easy and the shuttle service was timely and both drivers very courteous and friendly. Drew also had a bad headlamp buffed as a perk to my repairs. On a prior visit I was unable to give Savannah a review and she too is an asset, if these two are an example of the rest of your staff you will be busy for a very long time. If cloning were legal Drew and Savannah sure are the perfect candidates. Thank you

Drew, Savannah

Carol Detwiler
4/18/2016

"Couldn't ask for More "

Excellent, courteous service performed in a timely manner. They reviewed the problems quickly and gave it back to me in a couple of hours. Even gave it a wash!

Drew Lifrage

April 18, 2016

Carol, thanks for your review! We're glad to hear you received excellent customer service from our team. We appreciate your kind words and look forward to seeing you in the future.

2014 S
4/15/2016

"Awesome"

Will made the service experience awesome. Very friendly and awesome customer service! We will bring our vehicles here for service in the future. Just great experience.

Will

April 16, 2016

Thank you for your review! It's wonderful that Will and our team provided great customer service during your visit. We look forward to helping you with your car's service in the future.

Lynia Ard
4/12/2016

"Always amazing service!"

Got to my appointment just on time. Savannah met me at my door. She was extremely friendly and got my car in for service quickly. The service took less time than expected. Savannah even walked me back to my car. Talk about service!!!

Savannah

April 12, 2016

Thank you for your review Lynia! We're glad to hear that Savannah made sure you received excellent and friendly service during your visit. We look forward to assisting you in the future!

Addie

"Trust"

We have been taking our cars to Toyota for about 8 years. The most important factor is that I trust Mike Crocker. Our cars have always ran well, and I give Toyota Service credit for this. I know it's a business, but I also believe that Mike really cares about us. When my daughter's brake pads were very low, he made a point of expressing his concern. When the cost is more than I can afford at a particular time, he provides me with the information I need to prioritize. The service is excellent; there was only one time (in 8 years) I was not originally satisfied, and they kindly investigated the problem again. The estimates I've been given to get the work done have been accurate. The environment is comfortable, and I often use one of two computers they make available to clients. If I can not stay, they will kindly drive me to work or home and then drop off my car. Oh, and they will wash the outside of your car. Without any hesitation, I recommend taking your car for service at this location and having Mike assist you.

April 12, 2016

Thank you for a great review Addie! It's wonderful to hear about your trust in Mike and our team. We're always happy to help, and we look forward to seeing you in the future!

Couponchick2
4/11/2016

"Love Jim Hudson Toyota! Sienna "

Everything was GREAT like always! Very peaceful and organize. 50000 miles service on my Sienna. It didn't take as long as I thought. My nap was cut short because! Lol They get you in and out.

Ted Seater Jr

April 12, 2016

Thanks for your review! We're happy to hear your service was taken care of quickly. We look forward to assisting you in the future.

asc02

"Quick Pleasant Thorough"

Very pleasant, friendly staff. We received the appointment we requested. The service was quick and thorough. They washed my car and all was complete. I love this dealer!

Danny Creamer

April 11, 2016

Thank you for your review! We're glad to hear you received quick and pleasant service from our staff. We appreciate your kind words and look forward to helping you again.

jcantey
4/06/2016

"5000 mi. checkup"

Tires were rotated and all fluids were checked. Nothing was wrong with the vehicle. People were friendly and I was out in no time. Incidentally, the 2015 Sienna is a wonderful auto....we are very pleased with it.

April 07, 2016

We appreciate your feedback! Thank you for your review. It's wonderful to hear you're satisfied with your Sienna and the service you received from us. We look forward to assisting you again in the future.

Reviews of Mike Crocker