Jim Hudson Toyota

970 Columbiana Drive,
Irmo, South Carolina 29063
Jim Hudson Toyota Info
About Jim Hudson Toyota

When you're in the market for a new Toyota or a used car in South Carolina, just drive on over to Jim Hudson Toyota! Our dealership provides everything automotive, with great prices and customer service to boot. When you get a new or used Toyota located near Columbia from us, you'll get a reliable and stylish new car at a price you can afford. Call us or make the drive from Columbia, Lexington, or Newberry to our Irmo dealership today!

About Jim Hudson Toyota

• Ipad Rental
  • Cafe on Site
roberto6
7/25/2016

"Great service as always!"

I bought my 2007 Tundra Crewmax at Jim Hudson Toyota and it's been a great truck for nine years and counting. I've never had it serviced anywhere else. The staff is always friendly and courteous. Mike always does a great job and I appreciate him Keep up the great work!

Lem Grant
7/22/2016

"150,000 mile check up on my 2008 Solara"

My car had not been to a Toyota dealership for over 60,000 miles. Matt Hancock sent the car through a complete check up then explained what was needed. I appreciate his clear explanation and will have the car scheduled for three repairs early next week. The waiting room was amazing!

July 23, 2016

Thank you for leaving a great review, Lem! We are pleased to hear you had a wonderful experience with Matt. He is a good guy who enjoys going the extra mile for all his customers and will be happy to hear your kind words. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the future.

J.B.
7/20/2016

"Service Work"

Repairs to 2008 Toyota Tacoma recently purchased from private seller. Matt and rest of service team made sure job was done exactly right and kept me informed throughout. Level of service, contact and thoroughness was top notch.

July 23, 2016

Thank you for the review, J.B.! We are pleased to hear Matt and the team provided you with an excellent service experience. They will be pleased to hear your kind words. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the future.

carmaintenance
7/20/2016

"Jim Hudson - Great"

The service department at Jim Hudson always takes good care of me and makes sure I'm shuttled to and from the dealership. Everyone is friendly and helpful. My only complaint is they were out of oatmeal raisin cookies.

Bob M.

July 21, 2016

Thank you for leaving a great review! We are pleased to hear you had a great experience with our team. Please feel free to let us know if there is anything we can do for you. We hope to see you again in the future.

July 21, 2016

Thank you for the kind words! It was our pleasure to provide you with an honest and high-quality experience. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the future.

Tom
7/19/2016

"Recommended Maintenance"

Brought my 2015 Camry Hybrid in for 15,000 mile maintenance. Also reported that I kept hearing a loud clicking noise when rear window was lowered and car reached 45 mph. Matt Hancock assured me that it was a difference in air pressure inside the car when one window was down. He even rode with me a few miles. Showed me when both rear windows were down the pressure would equalize and the noise would go away. He was right! Very relieved to find nothing wrong with the car. Also, the Jim Hudson Café serves a world-class omelet!

July 20, 2016

Thank you for your kind review, Tom! We're so happy to hear that Matt was able to figure out the cause of the clicking sound. It's always our goal to give our customers peace of mind. We're glad to hear you like our cafe's omelets, too - they are a favorite here! We appreciate your business, we look forward to seeing you again!

Cake lover Ann 955
7/18/2016

"Air condition check"

Took my Camary in for a A/C issue . Was met with a smile and handshake. The service person was polite knowledgable and very concerned for my comfort and satisfaction. I will continue to bring my car here for any needs.

July 19, 2016

We are glad to hear that your experience working with our team has earned your business. We are always excited to hear when our customers are satisfied with the way we do things. Your business is truly appreciated! Should you need anything in the future, please do not hesitate to let us know!

Barbara Fullwood
7/17/2016

"maintenance"

Took my Toyota Venza in for oil change tire rotation and Ken Barton was the service advisor when my oil change was done he came and got me and when I went to pay there was no charge he explained to me that he noticed that I had an extended warranty and all my maintenance is covered under the extended warranty thank you Ken Barton for researching and saving me money

July 21, 2016

What a great review, Barbara! We are pleased to hear Ken went above and beyond to provide you with a fantastic experience. He will be very happy to hear your kind words. We greatly appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

randi027
7/14/2016

"Very pleasant"

its always pleasant to take my car there. They are always nice and take care of me in a timely manner. I would have no problem recommending the service dept to anyone. its nice to be treated well when you have to take your car in for service

July 21, 2016

Thank you for leaving a great review! We are pleased to hear you had such a great experience with our team. They will be happy to hear your kind words. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

janiebyrd
7/13/2016

"Very pleased with service reps and their thoroughness "

I brought my 12 year old Highlander in on Monday, July 11th. Was in for routine appointment in March, 2016 and told that I needed over $1200 in repairs. Finally saved the funds and brought my car in, and after about 7 hours I was called and told that my issues were not as bad as they thought and they even put in three brake lights that were out that I had no idea of. I also actually saved about $500! That made me happy!! Very professional and courteous guys. Dealt with two great service reps, but only remember one name- Patrick. Also very kind of Jim Hudson to offer me their courtesy shuttle home and then back to their shop to pick up my car. Dave was one of the drivers, again don't remember the other man's name, but both were very kind and friendly. I will always ( and have always) deal with Jim Hudson in Irmo. Never had a bad experience. Thank you all!!

Think one was Patrick and one shuttle driver was Dave. Other two I don't remember- getting old!

July 14, 2016

I am glad to know that your experience went better than expected. Your review and business is truly appreciated and we hope to continue providing you with the best service that we can. I will also be sure to tell Patrick and the team to keep up the great work! We look forward to your next visit! Madison Gantt mgantt@jimhudson.com

Donna51
7/13/2016

"Stupendous"

I was greeted by Courtney and introduced to Ken. I feel welcomed and comfortable each time I visit this dealership. The service area and wait in area is so very clean.

Courtney (don't know surname) and Ken Barton

July 14, 2016

Thank you for sharing your review Donna! It is truly appreciated. I am glad to know that you feel welcomed and comfortable visiting our dealership, because you truly are! We also appreciate your business and hope to continue providing you with excellent service in the future. We look forward to your next visit and hope that you have an amazing day! Madison Gantt mgantt@jimhudson.com

Reviews of Mike Crocker