Jim Hudson Toyota

Jerry Kilgo

June 03, 2017

"My Molly"

- AMehrer66

I was introduced to Molly Mustang, by Matt Wheeland! He helped me aquire the car of my dreams. Thank You dear man!! You are the best!!

Matt Wheeland

May 22, 2017

"4hours and 15 minutes for a oil change and Programming key d"

- Rayman

I showe up for car service at 9 o'clock Just to do oil change and Programming key doors and I left 1:15 and all what the did oil change . And after I payed I left to check the Programming key doors lock unlock still not working came back talked to Service guy they check the car again and they told me is going cost $1000 ?? The guy on front said they going check the car again they told me is going cost $1000 the car computer loosen the code . so I ask to talk to manger he don't want talk to me because he's busy . I really don't like to go back again . Bad Service and bad customer service .

JB Storey

May 16, 2017

"Spend 4 hours and 30 minutes"

- Iraqiray1973

I have really bad experience With Jim Hudson I spend 4 hours and 30 minutes for oil change and Keyfob program!! And after all these waiting I finished a walk to my car check the keyfob doesn't work I asked to talk to the manager the manager he don't want talk to me after back-and-forth talking to the employee I get my money back for the Keyfob . I'm sure people come most of the parts for oil change this company they don't know what they doing only they know oil change. Really bad customer service very bad experience no more thank you.

JB Storey