Jim Hudson Toyota

970 Columbiana Drive,
Irmo, South Carolina 29063
Jim Hudson Toyota Info
About Jim Hudson Toyota

When you're in the market for a new Toyota or a used car in South Carolina, just drive on over to Jim Hudson Toyota! Our dealership provides everything automotive, with great prices and customer service to boot. When you get a new or used Toyota located near Columbia from us, you'll get a reliable and stylish new car at a price you can afford. Call us or make the drive from Columbia, Lexington, or Newberry to our Irmo dealership today!

About Jim Hudson Toyota

• Ipad Rental
  • Cafe on Site
ToyotaFamily4
5/19/2015

"Great experience from beginning to end!"

Rick Mercurio was a great salesman from start to finish while helping my son buy his first car after college graduation. The rest of the staff were equally welcoming and helpful, and we will return in the future for additional purchases.

Rick Mercurio

May 20, 2015

Thanks for the great review and for sharing your experience with us at Jim Hudson Toyota! Rick is a great guy and I'm so glad to know that he was able to show that to you. Tell your son congrats on his graduation!

Palmetto Nana
5/19/2015

"Very accommodating!"

On Thursday, May 13, my 2006 Toyota Sequoia went into "limp" mode on my way to work. There was a pending issue that Jim Hudson Toyota had analyzed 7 months ago. It was anticipated that it would eventually need to be repaired but due to the high cost (over $2000) we were waiting as long as possible! I called when I arrived at work and spoke with Chris Tudor. He was great! The particular air intake valve that needed replacement had been on back order over a month. Chris immediately called me back within minutes, that the part had been received the afternoon before and offered to take my car immediately for repair. This was indeed in God's timing! I drove the car to them and they dropped me back at work (15 miles away) repaired my car and sent another driver for me all in about 5 hours. Their shuttle drivers were both courteous and very personable. Chris was so helpful, courteous and he went the extra mile to have my car back to me in time for my granddaughter's class program. I truly appreciate the way he accommodated my needs. Thanks to all for a good experience.

May 20, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave this positive review and sharing your experience with us at Jim Hudson Toyota! I'm so happy to know that our team, specifically Chris, was able to help you effectively and efficiently in finding what you needed. Thanks again for the 5-star rating!

Glenn
5/16/2015

"Vehicle scheduled service and A/c problem"

My service rep is Jerry Kilgo I always receive TOP Notch service when working with Jerry . He is always up front and most definitely calls when anything out of the ordinary occurs when the technicians evaluate my vehicle. several years ago while I was working overseas my brother had taken my vehicle to another midlands area Toyota dealer and I have had occasion when and it has been my experience working out of town to have my vehicle serviced by other dealers. No dealership can compare to Jim Hudson Toyota and until they prove otherwise I shall continue to patronize this dealership. Glen

May 20, 2015

Thank you for the review! I'm so glad to know that Jerry was able to give you excellent service and leave you smiling happy. Thanks again for the positive review!

Jak302
5/15/2015

"Excellent customer service by salesman, Butch Butler"

Please ask for Butch Butler if you go into Jim Hudson. He was patient and kind with me as I ask many questions, sent many texts and emails before purchasing my vehicle. He was extremely helpful with me as I determined what vehicle I really needed, saving me money from purchasing a vehicle that I did not need. I have used their service department with a previous vehicle and was extremely impressed as they were also kind and the wait time was never more than what I was told it would be. I highly recommend this dealership.

May 19, 2015

Butch is a great guy and i'm glad that he was able to show you why we think so. I'll make sure to pass on your kind words. Thanks for the 5-star review!

Avalon4Rex
5/15/2015

"Excellent customer service "

It is never convenient to have your car serviced. Having said that, these guys go out of their way to make it as pleasant as can be. Good communication on issues and when the car is ready. I even got car care tips after hours on his cell phone! I couldn't ask for more.

May 19, 2015

Thanks for this great review! I'm thrilled to know that you had a great experience with us at JIm Hudson Toyota. Thanks again for the 5-star rating and we look forward to working with you again in the future.

SC Grams
5/10/2015

"Super Service!"

I needed a signal light replaced and was able to get in and out in about 30 minutes. I am grateful for the excellent work and the way I am treated.

May 19, 2015

Thanks for taking the time to give us some feedback on your experience with Jim Hudson Toyota! I'm so glad to hear that our team was able to work on your car quick and leave you smiling happy. Thanks again for the 5-star rating!

Amelia
5/07/2015

"Great service!"

I recently took my 2012 Toyota Camry to Jim Hudson Toyota for its 30,000 mile tune-up. I was impressed with the great service that my car received, the friendliness and professionalism that the employees showed and their kind offer to shuttel me to and from my home while the service was being performed. In my opinion, this is an exceptionally good business and I highly recommend them.

May 07, 2015

Thank you for the positive feedback! I'm glad that our service department was able to meet your needs successfully. Thanks again for the 5 star review and we look forward to working with you again in the future.

MAP0813
5/07/2015

"Stranded on the highway"

My automobile had a major malfunction on the interstate while I was headed from the upstate to Charleston for a weekend trip. The dealership I usually work with in the upstate contacted Jim Hudson Toyota on my behalf. Within minutes they had a tow truck on the way and put me in a rental car so that I could continue my trip. The entire service staff was very caring and easy to work with. Andrew Dantzler in particular was just awesome! I would recommend this service department to anyone.

May 07, 2015

I'm thrilled to know that our team was able to pull through for you in that type of situation. I'm glad that you were pleased with our service department and that they were able to take care for you. Thank you for the positive and great review and we hope your weekend trip was a good one!

Mary York
5/06/2015

"Great Service"

I have used the service department since I purchased my 2011 Camry in 2010. I have always received excellent service. I now work exclusively with Chris Tudor for my service needs. He goes out of his way to provide me with courteous, convenient service. I really appreciate the shuttle service to work and having my vehicle delivered to me. Just a great example of how Chris goes above and beyond to provide excellent customer service.

May 06, 2015

Wow! Thank you for such a positive review and for being such a loyal customer! We're so glad that our service team, specifically Chris, have been able to meet your needs and give you the excellent service you deserve. Thanks again for the 5-star review and we look forward to working with you again.

happydriver1285
5/05/2015

"Great Experience"

This was my first official car buying experience and I wasn't disappointed. Steven was very attentive and wasn't pushy (which is the experience I've had before at other dealerships) They made the black cloud of a major purchase disappear and were extremely thorough in answering any questions or concerns I had. I'd recommend this dealership to anyone out there looking.

Brett Crawford

May 05, 2015

Thanks for the positive review! We're glad that Steven was able to help you out effectively, especially since it was your first car buying experience. Thanks again for the review and we look forward to working with you again in the future!

Reviews of Chris Tudor