Jim Hudson Toyota

970 Columbiana Drive,
Irmo, South Carolina 29063
Jim Hudson Toyota Info
About Jim Hudson Toyota

When you're in the market for a new Toyota or a used car in South Carolina, just drive on over to Jim Hudson Toyota! Our dealership provides everything automotive, with great prices and customer service to boot. When you get a new or used Toyota located near Columbia from us, you'll get a reliable and stylish new car at a price you can afford. Call us or make the drive from Columbia, Lexington, or Newberry to our Irmo dealership today!

About Jim Hudson Toyota

• Ipad Rental
  • Cafe on Site
bakerdab
7/29/2015

"JIm Hudson is top notch, from top to bottom!"

I brought my 2014 Prius V for 30,000 mile service (previously put 65,000 miles on a 2012 Prius V, and 140,000 miles on a 2007 Prius, all serviced here). I have been VERY impressed with Jim Hudson's sales, service and finance dept has been outstanding since my first dealing with them. Service is almost always done within an hour, so I always enjoy waiting and partaking in the café. (This time it was a 4:30 appt, so the café was not open, to my dismay.) I usually have Mike Crocker, but this time he was not here, so Patrick Meyer took care of me. I had had trouble with the "park assist" feature, and found no one in the service writers knew anything about it. He wrote it up as inop, and came and got me later from the waiting room for the mechanic to walk me through it's use. It works perfectly, I was just using it incorrectly. I am so impressed with Hudson, that my 2007 was towed to another dealership before, and while it was there, I bought a new one from Jim Hudson. I would never set foot in the other Toyota dealership again, because of their poor and unknowledgeable service dept. This is my Toyota home!

Patrick Meyer

JOYCE
7/27/2015

"Excellent service "

Comparison, my husband took his car into a different dealership for routine maintenance. It took 2 days to get his car. I took my car to Jim Hudson and they said 2 hrs and in 2 hrs my car was ready. Great service and staff.

She is new can't remember her name.but she's a keeper.

Arlene125
7/27/2015

"Going beyond "

When my Prius needed a new battery and the car was 5 months out of the warranty Patrick contacted the Toyota rep and I was pleased to learn that part of my bill would be covered. I never thought I'd be happy to pay for a repair bill before but I sure was on this one!

Patrick Meyer

Iforgot1
7/26/2015

"Fantastic!"

Great service! Timely! Very courteous! Everyone is so willing to help. Waiting area is very nice. Snack bar is great! Appointment times are very accurate. A pleasure to bring car in!

July 27, 2015

Thank your for the positive review! We're proud of the environment we've created in our service department. Our goal is to make our customers feel as comfortable as possible when awaiting service, and it seems that your are no exception. Feel free to come back any time!

DCL
7/25/2015

"Outstanding Customer Service"

J.B. Storey has been my service advisor for several years. He now has a new assignment at the dealership but, at my request, continues to take my calls, comes to the service area and handles my visit. J.B. Is the face of the dealership and always renders exceptional customer service. We have always been completely pleased with the work done in the shop.

July 27, 2015

Thank you for sharing your experience! We're happy to hear that J.B. takes good care of you every time you stop by. We're happy to have him on our team. We'll pass along your kind words!

Sandra
7/25/2015

"Excellent service performed in a professional and timely man"

We bought our Avalon in 2007 from Jim Hudson Toyota. All service and repairs have been performed by them and we are completely satisfied with all aspects of their customer service. We have approximately 126,000 miles on this car and Jim Hudson Service Department keeps it running like a new vehicle. Tommy & Sandra Brabham

Will Lowman

July 27, 2015

When kept properly, a Toyota can run forever, and it seems that your Avalon is no exception. We're happy to hear that we're your preferred service center, and we will continue to work hard to ensure your satisfaction. We look forward to seeing you again!

sonny D
7/23/2015

"what service is suppose to be"

A very professional operation. It is a pleasure to deal with this dealership. I will without a doubt purchase my next new auto here. Very professional staff and never a problem.

Hanna

July 25, 2015

Thank you for your kind words. We love to hear when any of our customers leave smiling happy. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

frankfromaiken
7/23/2015

"Always a pleasant experience. "

Drew (not listed below) is an excellent service rep. He explained what was required for a 65,000 mile service, and there were no "surprises". The waiting room is immaculate with TV, wifi & snacks. Always a good experience at Jim Hudson.

Drew ?

July 25, 2015

Thank you for sharing your experience with us at Jim Hudson Toyota. Drew is a great guy and we're happy he was able to show that to you by giving you excellent service. Thanks again for the 5-star rating!

Prius_fan
7/23/2015

"Like service so much I bought a van"

I bought my 2007 Toyota Prius at another dealership and used to have my car serviced there. I switched to Jim Hudson Toyota for the service department was cleaner and the staff strived to make me feel welcome. They have always listened to my concerns and worked to hard to put my mind at ease. They have never come across trying to prove they know more than they actually do -- a.k.a. I have found them to be honest and they have earned my trust. This meant so much to me that my wife and I bought a 2015 Toyota Sienna from them. When you find a winning team, you want to stick with them.

July 25, 2015

Thank you for the positive feedback! We're happy to hear that our service department was able to help you out and give you the great service experience you deserve. Thanks again for the positive rating!

shy guy
7/20/2015

"Professional and Proficient"

Recently had 20,000 mile service on my '14 4 Runner. Vehicle was serviced in a timely fashion. As usual, Service Advisors are friendly, professional, and always answer any questions that I may have. Highly recommended.

July 21, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review! We're happy to hear that our service team was able to work with you and leave you smiling happy. Thanks again for the 5-star rating and we look forward to working with you again in the future.

Reviews of Chris Tudor