Jim Hudson Toyota

Jim Hudson Toyota

Call
Jim Hudson Toyota Info
About Jim Hudson Toyota

When you're in the market for a 2012 new Toyota or a used car in South Carolina, just drive on over to Jim Hudson Toyota! Our dealership provides everything automotive, with great prices and customer service to boot. When you get a new or used Toyota located near Columbia from us, you'll get a reliable and stylish new car at a price you can afford. Call us or make the drive from Columbia, Lexington, or Newberry to our Irmo dealership today!

About Jim Hudson Toyota

• Cafe on Site
mwsuggs
12/26/2014

"Great Experience"

We bought our vehicles at Jim Hudson and get all the work done in the service department. Always a great experiece ther. They treat you like family.

Michael Bishop
12/20/2014

"Major Repairs"

Our 2004 Highlander came in and needed a new transmission and a water pump, luckily we had a 3rd party warranty in place. However, the warranty company did initially balk at the part cost for a factory reman transmission. Mike Crocker worked tirelessly to help us remedy the situation and through his efforts and our own we were able to work out a compromise that suited all parties. Mike also helped us determine some other services that just made sense while the trans was out that cost very little to perform (rear main seal for example). Hopefully Mr. Hudson appreciates as much as I do the hard work of excellent employees such as Mr, Crocker. I would certainly recommend Jim Hudson Toyota for service.

amygamble
12/11/2014

"Excellent Customer Service"

I have used Jim Hudson's Service Department for years. Always, a friendly face with a warm smile from all Departments! Knowledgeable and efficient! Would not go anywhere else... A BIG thanks to "The Jim Hudson Team"!!!

wheels140
12/01/2014

"Never received refund as promised"

My Wife and I purchased a 2011 Camry in August 2010. At that time we were tricked in to purchasing an extended warranty for $2,000, we were told that at any time prior to the car being paid off we could receive a full refund for the warranty purchased. We have been attempting to contact Jim Hudson Toyota but no one will follow up nor call us back about the matter. This is truly a form of highway trickery and I will never purchase a vehicle from this dealer again. If a dealer lacks honesty and integrity it is not worth my time and money.

Jeannie Sullivan
11/30/2014

"So wonderful, I decided to buy 2 cars!"

I went into the dealership looking for a used truck for my teenage son. Brandon not only helped us find one that was perfect for him, but he was patient enough to answer all our questions about about the 10-year-old truck we were purchasing. By the time we had purchased the truck, I knew that I wouldn't go anywhere else to buy my new car to replace the one we had traded-in for the truck. Brandon, Eddie and Randy were great to work with and so was everyone else we encountered! From teaching us how to use the fancy coffee machine to make hot chocolate to finding a way to structure the financing to meet our needs - this team is awesome! If you're thinking about a new car or truck, please go see the team at Jim Hudson Toyota in Irmo!

Brandon DeSplinter

janiepg
11/23/2014

"Outstanding customer service!"

Chris was extremely nice and professional- he addressed all of the concerns we had for our Highlander, called me several times during the time it was being serviced, and was just very kind and helpful!

reclaimed
11/21/2014

"Great Job. Fast."

I am glad I choose to have you do all of the work on our Tundra! As always. Great job for 6 years now! Thanks!

color56
11/17/2014

"Tire Pressure Help"

It was saturday (11/15/14) morning and I was on the way out of town and my tire pressure light was on. When I arrived I was aproached by Drew Lifrage and I was in a rush but it was very busy but Drew gave me the best customer service anybody could ever receive he listened patiencely and asked if I wanted a car wash after the service was done. He told me how long it would take and to my surprise he was right even through it was busy. It is great to see even when a dealership service department is busy you can still get great customer service at the end he explained why the tire pressure was down in a language I could understand because I told him I dont know anything about putting air in a tire.It great to see a car dealesrship service department doing things like they would want to be treated because most drive your car off and bring back a tragic bill.

Drew Lifrage

pamelacollins
11/12/2014

"excellent staff and facility"

Excellent professional staff, great facility, very well organized, friendly folks, we have purchased four vehicles from this dealership so far. I highly recommend the service dept.

Danny Creamer

Jim Hudson Toyota responded to this review

November 21, 2014

Thank you for bestowing us with a five-star review! I am glad to hear you found our staff professional and friendly. Thank you for you business and we hope to see you again!

suevan.gentry
11/08/2014

"Exceptional Service Department"

Jim Hudson's service is amazing, First, as you drive into the service department it is impressive, yes 3 lanes, with many service people just waiting to help you, it is clean, neat, and efficient. My favorite service person is Mike Crocker, but everyone says "Hello". I know my car will be taken care of and serviced without extra charges. If there are any problems found, they always check with me first before servicing. One time I did need extra work done which took about 3 hours, no problem they have a delicious cafe and comfortable waiting area with a TV. Who would think getting an oil change could be so much fun!

Reviews of Mike Crocker