Jim Hudson Toyota

970 Columbiana Drive,
Irmo, South Carolina 29063
Jim Hudson Toyota Info
About Jim Hudson Toyota

When you're in the market for a new Toyota or a used car in South Carolina, just drive on over to Jim Hudson Toyota! Our dealership provides everything automotive, with great prices and customer service to boot. When you get a new or used Toyota located near Columbia from us, you'll get a reliable and stylish new car at a price you can afford. Call us or make the drive from Columbia, Lexington, or Newberry to our Irmo dealership today!

About Jim Hudson Toyota

• Ipad Rental
  • Cafe on Site
Munkpat
8/29/2016

"The best experience ever "

From the purchase of my new car to the service of my new car Jim Hudson Tototal continues to amaze me. The sraff is courteous and always willing to provide helpful information. I can't remember his last name but Ted at the Service Depart mentioned was awesome. I even enjoyed my wait in the lounge. As always you live up to your motto: Experienced

Ted...don't remember his last name

August 29, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to recognize our team for their great work! Every member of our team is knowledgeable and dedicating to provide every customer with a top-notch service, and we are pleased to know that we were able to provide you with that! Enjoy your day!! - Madison Gantt, mgantt@jimhudson.com

PhoneDr

"Routine service"

Scheduling my routine oil change was quick and easy. I was able to schedule same day service when my work day ended. The discount coupon that I received by mail was greatly appreciated and makes me want to continue using Jim Hudson for all my vehicle servce. When my service was complete and I went out to drive my vehicle home I noticed greasy handprints all over the front of my white Tundra. I went back to the service counter and the service rep came out and wiped the grease off and offered apology. Problem resolved without complaint! I just mention it to make you aware to take care of the small details.

I do not remember the service tech's name.

August 29, 2016

Thank you for leaving a great review! Our team strives to provide our customers with an excellent and satisfying experience and they will be very happy to hear they continue to achieve that goal. Please feel free to let us know if there is anything we can do for you. We greatly appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

holleyj

"Too Long"

Schedule appointment for 3 PM. Arrived and checked in at 2:45 PM. Picked up my car at 4:30 PM. Should not take an hour and 45 minutes to change oil, check fluids and rotate tires with a scheduled appointment.

don't know

September 12, 2016

Thank you for leaving us a valuable feedback! We strive to provide each and every customer with an efficient service, and it is disappointing to hear you felt you were treated in a manner that didn't reflect this! If there's anything else we can do to ensure your future satisfaction please let us know, we will be happy to assist you! Best, Madison Gantt, mgantt@jimhudson.com

mahayes
8/27/2016

"Excellent experience"

I noticed my tire light on when I got to interstate on the way to Charleston from Newberry. I pulled into the dealership to ask them to please check it because I was traveling by myself and had a doctor's appointment at MUSC. They took my car quickly, checked the tires and had me in and out in fifteen minutes. I have always had my car serviced at Jim Hudson Toyota and always will! Thank you!

August 28, 2016

Thank you for sharing your review! We're delighted to hear that you had such a good experience with us. Our team is proud of our fast and friendly service. Thank you for stopping by, please let us know if we can be of help in the future!

Gene
8/26/2016

"Great guy!"

Reynard was a pleasure to work with for my RAV4. He did an excellent job! I will deal with him in my next vehicle! Thank you Renard

August 28, 2016

Congrats on your new RAV4, Gene! We are pleased to hear you had such a great experience with Richard. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

MJCG
8/26/2016

"Service visit"

Chris Tudor took good care of us, as always. My issue is with whomever failed to put my glove box back on its hinges correctly when they checked something behind it. I had to come back in the next morning to get it fixed. Thankfully, it was taken care of very quickly right there in the service area.

August 28, 2016

Thank you for leaving a great review! We pleased to hear Chris went above and beyond to provide you with an excellent experience. He will be very happy to hear your kind words. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Jeeper485

"Repairs"

I could probably gripe about how long it took to fix something, or that wrong parts were ordered causing it to take longer. But, I had a Jeep in a Toyota dealer and they were honest mistakes. That being said, I had a cracked radiator that I brought in for repairs. The wrong radiator showed up and they weren't able to get it fixed until after the weekend. They were genuinely concerned and provided me a rental free of charge for the duration. On the way home from picking it up, I overheated. I took it back and it was the thermostat (not part of what I was getting fixed). They changed the thermostat, not charging me for extra labor, and I was on my way. Bottom line, even though it could have been a bad situation, the service department handled everything very well and I will continue to take my Jeep to Toyota for maintenance.

August 26, 2016

Thank you for your kind review! We're so happy to hear that we were able to provide you with a good experience. We appreciate your patience while we were doing the repairs - we're always working toward being as fast and efficient as we can be for our customers. Thanks for your business, please let us know if we can be of service in the future!

Dave425
8/25/2016

"Jim Hudson service people are always friendly and helpful!!"

They always address my service needs in a friendly and helpful way. They give me options and pricing so I can make a decision> . Couldn't ask for better people or service.

August 26, 2016

Dave, thanks for sharing your review! We're so happy to hear that we've provided you with the great service we're known for. Our team is proud of our friendly, helpful atmosphere. We appreciate your business, we look forward to seeing you again!

jmewbo
8/25/2016

"Consistent High Quality Service"

I have had several Toyotas serviced by this dealer since 2010 and have been a consistent Toyota owner since 2001. I purchased my last car from another Toyota dealer and I let them service the vehicle for two years before bringing it to Jim Hudson. There is just no comparison between the service departments. The quality of service at Jim Hudson Toyota has always been first rate and I never have had a surprise charge at the end of the visit. Interactions with Hudson's service employees have always been positive, particularly with Mike Crocker.

August 26, 2016

Thank you for sharing your review! We're so happy to hear that we've been able to provide you with the great service you deserve. Our team is proud of our friendly, straightforward atmosphere. Thanks for your business, we hope to see you again!

Trent
8/23/2016

"Great job"

Mike got to my wife's car quick and called me when it was ready to pick up. Great service. I'll be back in 5k.

August 24, 2016

Thank you for the great review, Trent! We are pleased to hear that you and your wife received the treatment you both deserve while visiting our dealership. We look forward to seeing you in the future. Have a great day! Madison Gantt mgantt@jimhudson.com

Reviews of Chris Tudor