Jim Hudson Toyota

970 Columbiana Drive,
Irmo, South Carolina 29063
Jim Hudson Toyota Info
About Jim Hudson Toyota

When you're in the market for a new Toyota or a used car in South Carolina, just drive on over to Jim Hudson Toyota! Our dealership provides everything automotive, with great prices and customer service to boot. When you get a new or used Toyota located near Columbia from us, you'll get a reliable and stylish new car at a price you can afford. Call us or make the drive from Columbia, Lexington, or Newberry to our Irmo dealership today!

About Jim Hudson Toyota

• Cafe on Site
Trent
8/23/2016

"Great job"

Mike got to my wife's car quick and called me when it was ready to pick up. Great service. I'll be back in 5k.

August 24, 2016

Thank you for the great review, Trent! We are pleased to hear that you and your wife received the treatment you both deserve while visiting our dealership. We look forward to seeing you in the future. Have a great day! Madison Gantt mgantt@jimhudson.com

carwoman, LaTonya123
8/21/2016

"My car was having an issue that could not be resolved "

I was pleased with the timely manner in which it took to find the problem and resolve the issue. I would highly recommend Jim Hudson to friends and family.

August 21, 2016

Thank you for your kind review! We're happy that we were able to provide you with quick and helpful service. We appreciate your business and your recommendation, we hope to see you again!

Tom Francis
8/20/2016

"Trust is important"

I had my car serviced on 08/17/16 - 15,000 mile maintenance check. As is my preference, I paid for an oil change which I do every 5,000 miles. 08/18/16 the low tire pressure indicator came on prompting a call to have the tires checked. The Service Advisor was Chip Geiger who was polite, courteous, but not very informative when it came time to leave - no explanation of what was found, why it might have happened, etc. Given that the car was serviced two days prior in which tire rotation was performed and tire pressure checked, etc., it seems odd that two days later the tire pressures were low. I realize that "stuff happens", but a low pressure light indicates a significant drop in pressure from the standard. Also, it brings up questions with respect to whether other maintenance was correctly performed. I have no evidence that those checks weren't performed, but at least one obviously wasn't and that was the tires. There has to be a large measure of trust between a dealer who takes your car into an inner sanctum far from sight and the customer who requested the service to be performed. Little minor problems like this create a less than optimal relationship going forward. It also doesn't help when the Service Advisor can't find your car after servicing.

bradley.j1994
8/20/2016

"Good Service Visit"

They were very accommodating during my service visit. Total repair time was less than estimated. Their communications on issues with my car were straight forward and understandable.

Can't remember name, was male, not one of those listed above, was working on August 13.

PamelaB
8/18/2016

"Oil change sticker vs. Scheduled maintenance sticker"

I have had overall favorable experiences in the service department. The last 2-3 times that I took my car in at the 5k post oil change interval, I was not informed that i in fact had up to 10k miles between oil changes. Hmmm..The window sticker or service attendant in the past failed to make it clear. I suggest encouraging the staff to not change oil "too early", or add an updated oil change sticker to the window. I have discussed this with the management and hope it can change for the better. Specifically I thank the new service attendant for questioning why I wanted a synthetic oil change before it was "scheduled".

August 19, 2016

Thank you for leaving a review, Pamela! It is a pleasure to hear Chip provided you with an excellent experience. He will be very happy to hear your kind words. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the future.

rfblackwell
8/18/2016

"Oil and filters "

Bob B was my service writer and he was very professional. His service staff fixed my tire, changed my oil and did a filter check. He recommended replacement next time. I stayed in the service waiting room and read my email. He asked me if I wanted him to run the car through the car wash. Of course I said yes.

Bob B

August 19, 2016

It is a pleasure to hear Bob B. provided you with an excellent experience. He is indeed a great man who enjoys going the extra mile for all his customers and will be very happy to hear your kind words. We appreciate your business and thank you for leaving a great review and recommendation. We hope to see you again in the future.

Rick
8/15/2016

"Regular Maintanenace "

When I arrived I was promptly greeted and my Highlander was services promptly. Everybody was professional and courteous. Will come back for any service for my Highlander!

can't remember

August 16, 2016

Hey, Rick! We're so happy that you're satisfied with the service of your Highlander. We look forward to fulfilling all of your needs, whether it be more service or helping you purchase a new car. Thanks for the review!

toyota160
8/14/2016

"overbooked"

made an appointment three days in advance to get a light bulb replaced on passenger fog lamp. got to my appointment and was told there was a 2 1/2 hour wait if I was waiting for the vehicle. I said I have an appointment, same answer. told the guy to walk to the parts counter and get me the bulb and I'd change it myself in 30 seconds or less. sat in the waiting room an hour to get a bulb replaced when I had an appointment. I realize we're in the south but that was ridiculous. need to manage appointments before walk ins. have someone doing the quick fixes all day while other techs do the harder jobs.

August 16, 2016

Thank you for your feedback. We're disappointed to hear that your experience didn't meet your expectations. It's always our goal to provide fast, efficient service to our customers. We would appreciate a chance to make it up to you; your experience is important to us. Please contact me so I can work on making things right. -Madison Gantt, mgantt@jimhudson.com

Poopy1999
8/13/2016

"Great people very friendly"

Iam a single mother. They were very helpful in finding a vehicle that best fit my budget. Steven Arnold was very understanding and caring. I will defiantly recommend this dealership to family and friends. Kendra Kirby

August 15, 2016

Thank you for leaving a great review! It was our pleasure to assist and provide you with an excellent experience. We will be sure to let Steven hear your kind words. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the future.

Cosmo
8/11/2016

"Great Service"

I was very please to have a service man review my problem in a timely fashion and give me the results I want to hear at no cost to me. How many times does that happen. Being a loyal customer of Jim Hudson Toyota has it's rewards.

Jamie Waters

August 11, 2016

Glad to see that our team took the time to show you some customer appreciation! You are important to us, and thank you for sharing your review. Should you need anything in the future, please do not hesitate to let our team know! Best, Madison Gantt mgantt@jimhudson.com

Reviews of Mike Crocker