Jim Keras Subaru

Internet Sales Manager

March 16, 2017

"Outstanding professional service!"

- Doglover B

This was definitely the best car buying experience we have ever had! Our salesman, Chris Hitching, was extremely personable and knowledgeable, and made us feel very comfortable in the search and purchase of our Forester. After purchase, the Encore appointment with Bill Blake was equally helpful in answering our questions and making sure we understood all aspects of the technology and options. we chose. The entire Jim Keras team provided above-and-beyond customer service at every step, and we would highly recommend them to anyone shopping for a new car.

February 21, 2017

"Very Impressed with entire dealership"

- Outbackjon

This is my first Subaru. Everything regarding this car and Jim Karas has gone above my expectations. The buying process was smooth and professional. Since buying in September I have picked up a nail and brought it in for repair. First off I was shocked that from bringing it in, to driving away might have taken 15 minutes tops. Best thing was since I purchased the wheel and tire coverage I received a new tire and had zero cost for it. Finally I just brought it in for the first oil change and was planning to have the courtesy shuttle bring me to work. As I was dropping it off, the service director said the most I would wait would be 30 minutes! It actually was only 15. Yes, this is my first Subaru, but not my last!

August 27, 2014

"Poor communication and customer service"

- terrypm

I was dealing the salesman Chris Hitching on purchasing a used 2013 Subaru Outback. I did not purchase it when I first contacted Mr Hitching because I wanted to talk it over with my wife before making a decision. Mr Hitching called me on Saturday afternoon and inquired where I was in the buying process and to offer me a lower purchase price. After talking with him a few minutes, I accepted his purchase price. Mr Hitching then told me since it was late in the day could I complete the transaction on Monday. Mr Hitching then told me he was going on an Alaskan cruise vacation starting Monday and his manager Dave Ellison would handle the paperwork on my Outback. Mr Hitching told me he was going to put a sold notice in my car and inform Mr Ellison about coming in and signing the paperwork on Monday. I called Mr Ellison on Monday morning to set an appointment to complete the paperwork and Mr Ellision said he sold the Outback that morning. I told him that I actually agreed to purchase it on Saturday and I was to call him today to set schedule a time to do the paperwork. Mr Ellison then told me he had sold it to someone else because Chris Hitching had failed to notify him that I was purchasing it. He said it probably just "slipped his mind" since he was anxiously awaiting his Alaskan vacation. I told Mr Ellison that was a poor way to do business and a sure way to lose me as a customer. Mr Ellison said he was going to talk to Mr Hitching when he returned from vacation and give me a call. I am still awaiting the return phone call. Jim Keras Subaru claims to be the Mayor of CP. Based on my dealing with this dealership they are lower than the Dog Catcher of CP and they will never earn my business! Hopefully with me sharing my experience another Subaru buyer will not experience what I did.

New 2017 Subaru Outback, $36046