Jim Keras Subaru

Caleb Davis, Internet Sales Manager, Jim Keras Subaru

Caleb Davis

Internet Sales Manager

June 15, 2017

"Complete confidence I got the best deal for me."

- Jeanne Crisp

Car buying for a single female can be overwhelming. Not at Keras. My team was the bombdiggity. Chris Hitching was my salesman. He made sure I met everyone I would deal with, and understood every aspect of the process. This is my second Subaru but the first time I ever dealt with Jim Keras dealership. I went in because my headlight was out and I suspected the deal I made on the first Subaru was not as good as it could have been. These guys made sure to get this corrected and I left with a new Outback and a much better deal than I could have imagined. I am still in shock at having had such a wonderful experience. The customer care here is awesome. Subaru school with Bill Blake has been amazing as I had no idea my Outback could do so much. Its a fact here that outstanding customer service does not end once the deal is sealed. Subaru has the highest safety rating and Jim Keras Subaru matches this standard with their customer service. I am so happy I tell everybody this will be their last stop if they are looking for quality service from a car and a Dealership. Love my car and Jim Keras Subaru. Never ending gratitude for this experience.

Blake Mitchusson
Other Employees : Vinnie, Chris Hitching, Bill Blake

April 19, 2017

"Could not have asked for a better car buying experience."

- robandpam

We are completely satisfied with every aspect of our purchase from Jim Keras Subaru. Our salesperson, Cole Watson was personable, knowledgeable and professional. We would highly recommend seeking him out. The initial offer turned out to be the final terms of the sale. We were encouraged to research the offer. We did. It was perfectly fair, both on the value of our trade-in offer and the sales price offer on our Forester. There was no need to negotiate. We were offered a manageable range of financing options that accurately reflected the preferences we’d expressed. The final package met our budget goals with no smoke, no mirrors; just a solid, responsive deal. Cole did everything necessary to make the deal efficient for us, and to minimize our travel from Blytheville, AR. Everything was ready for us when we arrived to finalize the purchase. David got us through the paperwork methodically and quickly, but absolutely at our pace. Everything was clear; every question answered. We knew exactly what we were signing and why. We would recommend Jim Keras Subaru and Cole Watson without hesitation.

Cole Watson, David (finance paperwork)

April 14, 2017

"Was very happy until...."

- Vicki 123

My husband and I had a great experience when we purchased our 2017 Outback. Unfortunately, we didn't have such a great experience when buying a 2011 Forester. We purchased this used car when it was still cold outside. Once it warmed up, we turned on the ac, only to find the car blowing warm air. So we scheduled an oil change for the outback and a maintenence check for the ac on the forester (extended warranty). Outback was taken care of, however, we were told we needed to pay $200 for the forester because they said the ac was working when we purchased it. When my husband asked about this, the staff, instead of taking the high road and admitting they probably overlooked the ac, stood by their claim that it happened after we drove the vehicle home. This is a second car. It's barely been driven. And my husband and I aren't those people trying to get something for nothing. We just want others to do the right thing. It's only fair. Long story short, we paid the money because we do live in the south. This is costing us well over the 200 dollars as we live over an hour away and we will be making 4 trips (and a lot of gas money to boot) to get what they should have checked and fixed before selling the car. I'm not one to use a public forum like this to vent, but I really feel abused by this situation ( and I am a tough old cookie). Oh, and the offer to return the 200 when we go back to buy our next Suburu isn't going to happen. There are other places to purchase Suburu's.

Chris Hitching