Jim Keras Subaru

Caleb Davis, Internet Sales Manager, Jim Keras Subaru

Caleb Davis

Internet Sales Manager

July 27, 2017

"Awesome experience at Jim Keras Subaru!"

- SMAC1

We had an outstanding experience with Brian Bates and the Jim Keras Subaru team! We stopped by to browse on a Sunday morning and despite the dealership being closed, Brian took time to meet with us and was a Subaru guru! He gave us a lot of great advice to help us decide on which Subaru was the best option for us and went above and beyond over the next week to make sure we had everything we needed before we relocated across the country in a few days. Highly recommend Brian and the team!!

Brian Bates

June 15, 2017

"Complete confidence I got the best deal for me."

- Jeanne Crisp

Car buying for a single female can be overwhelming. Not at Keras. My team was the bombdiggity. Chris Hitching was my salesman. He made sure I met everyone I would deal with, and understood every aspect of the process. This is my second Subaru but the first time I ever dealt with Jim Keras dealership. I went in because my headlight was out and I suspected the deal I made on the first Subaru was not as good as it could have been. These guys made sure to get this corrected and I left with a new Outback and a much better deal than I could have imagined. I am still in shock at having had such a wonderful experience. The customer care here is awesome. Subaru school with Bill Blake has been amazing as I had no idea my Outback could do so much. Its a fact here that outstanding customer service does not end once the deal is sealed. Subaru has the highest safety rating and Jim Keras Subaru matches this standard with their customer service. I am so happy I tell everybody this will be their last stop if they are looking for quality service from a car and a Dealership. Love my car and Jim Keras Subaru. Never ending gratitude for this experience.

Blake Mitchusson
Other Employees : Vinnie, Chris Hitching, Bill Blake

April 19, 2017

"Could not have asked for a better car buying experience."

- robandpam

We are completely satisfied with every aspect of our purchase from Jim Keras Subaru. Our salesperson, Cole Watson was personable, knowledgeable and professional. We would highly recommend seeking him out. The initial offer turned out to be the final terms of the sale. We were encouraged to research the offer. We did. It was perfectly fair, both on the value of our trade-in offer and the sales price offer on our Forester. There was no need to negotiate. We were offered a manageable range of financing options that accurately reflected the preferences we’d expressed. The final package met our budget goals with no smoke, no mirrors; just a solid, responsive deal. Cole did everything necessary to make the deal efficient for us, and to minimize our travel from Blytheville, AR. Everything was ready for us when we arrived to finalize the purchase. David got us through the paperwork methodically and quickly, but absolutely at our pace. Everything was clear; every question answered. We knew exactly what we were signing and why. We would recommend Jim Keras Subaru and Cole Watson without hesitation.

Cole Watson, David (finance paperwork)

Used 2012 Subaru Outback, $17991