John Hiester Chevrolet

John Hiester Chevrolet

John Hiester Chevrolet Info

Boyd Automotive

Hendrick Durham Automall

"This is the second car I have purchased from the..."

This is the second car I have purchased from the dealership with Greg Pait as my salesman. I cannot say enough about the customer service, quality of work done for the purchase, friendliness, and price! Greg Pait is totally honest, keeps the customer's best interest at the forefront, knows the vehicles in stock and is willing to go out of his way to make your buying experience a most pleasant one. He even detailed the vehicle I bought personally! My overall experience for both purchases was excellent! As far as I am concerned, everyone should buy from this dealership and Greg Pait!

Greg Pait

"These guys are a joke. They have commercials on the radio..."

These guys are a joke. They have commercials on the radio claiming that they're number one priority is to get you the best deal on a used car but that was not the case for me. The car I was looking at had a lot of miles on it and they were still trying to sell it at an almost new price. I offered them cash for the car and they turned it down so I went to a private owner and bought the car instead and it had lower miles and all the options I wanted. All these guys at this dealership was trying to do is get the most money possible from selling me the car. The sales manager tried to tell me that I need to keep in mind that they're offering a 100k powertrain warranty in the price of the high price of their used car but I didn't see it that way. They are offering the warranty because they say they offer it, never once said in the commercial that you need to buy it within the price of the vehicle. Moral of the story, they lost a sale and never made the money from me but someone else did. I still got the car I wanted regardless of the hoopla these guys were presenting the day I walked into their dealership.

Sales manager, not sure of name.

"I purchased a used 2007 suburban from Hiester on..."

I purchased a used 2007 suburban from Hiester on 5/30/2012. Kevin Utley greeted me professionally on the evening before. We test drove vehicle and I explained my situation. Saturday morning we made a deal on my trade. Kevin followed me home with the paperwork so that my wife did not have to leave her mother. All went smoothly as planned. Kevin's attitude and overall personality will allow him to succeed in this business and any other endevours he might choose. I could not ask for a better experience.

Kevin Utley

"I purchased a 2010 Impala LTZ. I was in poor health from..."

I purchased a 2010 Impala LTZ. I was in poor health from a recent near fatal car crash. The sales and administrative staff including Angelene and Stephanie were outstanding. Their care and personal attention was above and beyond reproach. Since that time, I have purchased parts and visited the service department and again received exemplary customer care. Kudos also goes to LaVone (parts), Scott (service), and Phillip Allen (service manager)!

Angelene, Stephanie, Scott, LaVone, and Phillip Allen

"We have bought a number of cars from this dealship and..."

We have bought a number of cars from this dealship and have been pleased! David is probably the best guy out there in the business in my opinion. After going to a what seems like a million different car dealerships looking for the right car it is obvious they are one of the only dealerships out there interested in helping you find what you want and getting it for you. I would highly recommend John Heister Pre Owned Clearance Center to everyone. They are the best of the best.

Chris Oneal, David Burns

John Hiester Chevrolet responded to this review

June 14, 2012

Thank you so much for this wonderful review! We love to hear that our customers had a great buiying experience, and we love our guys at the Pre-Owned Store!

"I first visited this dealership and was not satisfied..."

I first visited this dealership and was not satisfied with my initial experience. After writing John Heister dealers through this site I received a letter and a personal phone call to discuss my experience. The customer service manager addressed my issues and resolved them. I was very thankful to have been contacted by John Heister customer service and would certainly recommend their products and services with high regard knowing that anyone I would send would be helped as I was. Thank you. Bryan C

"I gave the rating becouse of the many new cars i have..."

I gave the rating becouse of the many new cars i have purchased in the last (40) years my wife and i have not come close to receiving the personal respect and attention that we did at John Hiester Chevrolet.We returned @ two weeks later to assist my wifes father in buying him a new malibu.

nick,dennis and jim also mr hiester

"Sales people were glad, almost eager, to help us find..."

Sales people were glad, almost eager, to help us find what we were looking for and to answer questions. Dad walks w/ a cane and they brought the vehicle he wanted to see to him to decrease walking. The showroom was clean as were the bathrooms. All folks encountered were friendly and polite.

Bruce and Dennis

"We purchased a 2008 Chevy Silverado in mint condition for..."

We purchased a 2008 Chevy Silverado in mint condition for an excellent price. We live over one hour from the dealership. The delivered the vehicle to us after they finished final prep work. The salesman and business manager were excellent. The attended to our needs.

Frank Batko

"The service at John Hiester Chevrolet was excellent. The..."

The service at John Hiester Chevrolet was excellent. The sales staff I dealt with, primarily Jeff, but also Angie, were friendly and knowledgeable. They answered all my questions and really worked on finding the best car for me. This is what a car dealership should be. I was extremely pleased with how they walked me through the process and did so in terms I could easily understand and they truly cared about finding the right car for me. I give them my highest recommendation.

Jeff and Angie