John Hiester Chevrolet

John Hiester Chevrolet Info

Carol w
4/07/2016

"Excellent service"

Everyone is so friendly and knowledgeable. Feel totally comfortable with advice and patience while selecting new car. Service department is also excellent I highly recommend this dealership

Mackenzie Dyson and Ty Lucas

Micke
3/05/2016

"Micke"

Bought several vehicles and great place, will continue to buy there in the further. All the people there are very friendly. New and used vehicles

Gary and Billy

AKeyes
3/04/2016

"Friendly informative staff"

Chase helped me out so much as well as the manager we were working with. I discussed that I wanted to trade my car in for something a little more "boss lady". Chase was very patient with me and gave me a lot of good information. He made sure that I was as happy as possible and with one compromise I left with a new 2015 Camaro and I couldn't be happier!

Chase

RobynPoe
2/25/2016

"New Suburban LTZ"

We had a great experience in our journey to purchasing a new Suburban LTZ. We got the best price for the same LTZ compared at surrounding Chevrolet dealers. And received the best trade in amount for our 2011 Tahoe LT. A win/win! The staff was very professional and very efficient during the process. We were in and out with the new purchase in record time!

Scott in sales a d Scott in finance

bluevelvet
2/24/2016

"Repeat Customer"

Bought a car yesterday from John Hiester. The salesman was Howard Moore. He was absolutely wonderful to work with...took care of everything. (And also listened to many of my husband's boring stories...lol)

Ogilvie
2/16/2016

"Repeat customers "

Howard Moore is an AWESOME salesman. We bought a car from Howard in July of 2015 for our daughter and were very pleased with the way he handled everything. So seven months later we are back again. Howard is very honest.

Sutton , Adam 123
2/03/2016

"Wonderful staff"

I had a wonderful experience while purchasing my new vehicle - Howard Moore was a pleasure to work with. From start to finish I had no problems with this dealership -

Cr8390
2/01/2016

"Terrible experience, from the sale to service stay away"

Dont go to John heister fuquay, they will rip you off. Everytime i go in there they have a huge list of repairs or preventive maintenance that needs to be done. But when I bring it to my dad who owns a repair shop he tells me the complete opposite. Nothing but bad problems everytime I'm in for service, 4+ times. Stay far away from there dealership all together. Even there certified cars are crap and are barley gone through. If you don't believe me check all the other reviews on here of people who bought certified preowned cars through them. They sell cars with no tire tread and that are cracked and dry rotting. Not to mention my rear spoiler was taped on to the back of the car by the dealership and almost flew off on the highway. My heated seats didn't work and the trunk button didn't work. Thankfully the seats and the trunk they covered under warranty. They scratched my painted rims on multiple occasions with there alignment machine and then the last time they decided to try and power wash my wheels which peeled the paint real bad. I bought tires from them, $500 for 2 tires, 3 months ago after less then 10000 miles there telling me I need new ones again because they were over inflated. But they supposedly checked and adjusted the tire pressure every month when I go in for a oil change. But they said it's not there fault and they won't cover anything. Also Come to find out they screwed me on the tires i purchased. According to bfgoodrich the dealership sold me tires with no factory warranty. But for only $30 extra dollars they could have sold me the exact same tire with a 25000 mile warranty. The only decent people there that will help you out in anyway are far and few between. There service manger Phillip is extremely rude and disrespectful. Service advisor Jocelyn and the general manager Ken were the only useful, polite people there. They were the only reason I went to the fuquay location instead of lilllington when I need a oil change or warranty work. But my last visit was the last straw and I will never set foot in the fuquay location, only if I have to will I even go lilllington. I can go on and on about this dealerships terrible service, broken "certified" preowned cars and how they don't stand behind what they sell. If you must go to the dealership go to Leith or Hendrick.

Jocelyn, Phillip, Ken, Scott

Murray1701
1/20/2016

"Great service "

Outstanding service and the people were very courteous.i would recommend them to any of my friends. Hiester is the reason I no longer go to Hendrick

Happy Man
1/10/2016

"Sales Associate, Howard Moore very helpful, "

Howard Moore was very friendly and did not use pressure. He listened and tried very hard to find the Truck I wanted. Everyone meet was friendly and helpful. Very nice facility!!!!

Howard Moore, Walter, Dan I think.