John Hiester Chevrolet

John Hiester Chevrolet Info

Sutton , Adam 123
2/03/2016

"Wonderful staff"

I had a wonderful experience while purchasing my new vehicle - Howard Moore was a pleasure to work with. From start to finish I had no problems with this dealership -

Howard Moore

Cr8390
2/01/2016

"Terrible experience, from the sale to service stay away"

Dont go to John heister fuquay, they will rip you off. Everytime i go in there they have a huge list of repairs or preventive maintenance that needs to be done. But when I bring it to my dad who owns a repair shop he tells me the complete opposite. Nothing but bad problems everytime I'm in for service, 4+ times. Stay far away from there dealership all together. Even there certified cars are crap and are barley gone through. If you don't believe me check all the other reviews on here of people who bought certified preowned cars through them. They sell cars with no tire tread and that are cracked and dry rotting. Not to mention my rear spoiler was taped on to the back of the car by the dealership and almost flew off on the highway. My heated seats didn't work and the trunk button didn't work. Thankfully the seats and the trunk they covered under warranty. They scratched my painted rims on multiple occasions with there alignment machine and then the last time they decided to try and power wash my wheels which peeled the paint real bad. I bought tires from them, $500 for 2 tires, 3 months ago after less then 10000 miles there telling me I need new ones again because they were over inflated. But they supposedly checked and adjusted the tire pressure every month when I go in for a oil change. But they said it's not there fault and they won't cover anything. Also Come to find out they screwed me on the tires i purchased. According to bfgoodrich the dealership sold me tires with no factory warranty. But for only $30 extra dollars they could have sold me the exact same tire with a 25000 mile warranty. The only decent people there that will help you out in anyway are far and few between. There service manger Phillip is extremely rude and disrespectful. Service advisor Jocelyn and the general manager Ken were the only useful, polite people there. They were the only reason I went to the fuquay location instead of lilllington when I need a oil change or warranty work. But my last visit was the last straw and I will never set foot in the fuquay location, only if I have to will I even go lilllington. I can go on and on about this dealerships terrible service, broken "certified" preowned cars and how they don't stand behind what they sell. If you must go to the dealership go to Leith or Hendrick.

Jocelyn, Phillip, Ken, Scott

Murray1701
1/20/2016

"Great service "

Outstanding service and the people were very courteous.i would recommend them to any of my friends. Hiester is the reason I no longer go to Hendrick

Happy Man
1/10/2016

"Sales Associate, Howard Moore very helpful, "

Howard Moore was very friendly and did not use pressure. He listened and tried very hard to find the Truck I wanted. Everyone meet was friendly and helpful. Very nice facility!!!!

Howard Moore, Walter, Dan I think.

NewTruckBuyer2016
12/05/2015

"Excellent, Down To Bussiness, No BS"

I purchased a Colorado on Saturday and had an excellent experience. I felt like I got a fair deal. Johnny was very personable, straight forward, knowledgeable and respectful of my time. The Finance Manager was quick and made the closing process painless. Thanks! Ted

Johnny

steve c
11/28/2015

"Very friendly and easy"

The salesman Howard Moore was very helpful and went through all my needs for a vehicle. We looked at several SUV's,but the 2016 Traverse met every need we had.

Howard Moore

DAVID.MAUCHER
11/26/2015

"Credit reports run without permission"

Went to LOOK at a convertible Camaro in March 2015, and were asked for our licenses. We weren't even going to test drive a car, just looking for fit (my wife is short). Directly told the salesperson "you do not have my permission to run a credit check on either of us." Looked at the car, didn't work out. Not home 30 minutes when the phone is ringing, from the dealer, telling me our "credit is great, when will (we) be back to buy?" I told them, "never"... And told them again the next day when someone else called. I demanded that they destroy/shred/burn anything they had with my information on it.

John Hiester

denisepait
5/10/2013

"This is the second car I have purchased from the..."

This is the second car I have purchased from the dealership with Greg Pait as my salesman. I cannot say enough about the customer service, quality of work done for the purchase, friendliness, and price! Greg Pait is totally honest, keeps the customer's best interest at the forefront, knows the vehicles in stock and is willing to go out of his way to make your buying experience a most pleasant one. He even detailed the vehicle I bought personally! My overall experience for both purchases was excellent! As far as I am concerned, everyone should buy from this dealership and Greg Pait!

Greg Pait

dana.a.williams.9
1/01/2013

"These guys are a joke. They have commercials on the radio..."

These guys are a joke. They have commercials on the radio claiming that they're number one priority is to get you the best deal on a used car but that was not the case for me. The car I was looking at had a lot of miles on it and they were still trying to sell it at an almost new price. I offered them cash for the car and they turned it down so I went to a private owner and bought the car instead and it had lower miles and all the options I wanted. All these guys at this dealership was trying to do is get the most money possible from selling me the car. The sales manager tried to tell me that I need to keep in mind that they're offering a 100k powertrain warranty in the price of the high price of their used car but I didn't see it that way. They are offering the warranty because they say they offer it, never once said in the commercial that you need to buy it within the price of the vehicle. Moral of the story, they lost a sale and never made the money from me but someone else did. I still got the car I wanted regardless of the hoopla these guys were presenting the day I walked into their dealership.

Sales manager, not sure of name.

allydog
7/02/2012

"I purchased a used 2007 suburban from Hiester on..."

I purchased a used 2007 suburban from Hiester on 5/30/2012. Kevin Utley greeted me professionally on the evening before. We test drove vehicle and I explained my situation. Saturday morning we made a deal on my trade. Kevin followed me home with the paperwork so that my wife did not have to leave her mother. All went smoothly as planned. Kevin's attitude and overall personality will allow him to succeed in this business and any other endevours he might choose. I could not ask for a better experience.

Kevin Utley