John Hiester Chevrolet

John Hiester Chevrolet Info

Blondie1757
9/19/2016

"Successful"

They went out of their way to make sure I was able to leave the dealership in the car I wanted!! Very timely with all their follow ups with me and really went the extra mile to make sure I got my new SUV!!! Absolutely great experience. I'd buy my next car from them, no doubt!!

Emily Labonte and Walter

jeepguy1976
9/07/2016

"Buyer Beware"

I am in the market for a Jeep Wrangler. JH has one the lot that they were kind enough to bring down to Fort Bragg for me to test drive. After test driving the vehicle I identified several issues to the online sales rep (Brittany) then the sales manager (Ron). Spoke with the sales manager and he was unwilling to correct or even look at some of the identified safety concerns (wobble at 55+ and lots of play in the steering wheel). Reason Ron gave for not addressing the issues was that the price was already too low to justify them servicing the vehicle. After being given that response twice I backed out of the deal. Funny thing is I never even attempted to negotiate the price, he was just willing to sell it to someone who was willing to overlook what I considered safety concerns. IMO that is not a good business practice. JH will not be getting my business and I will ensure to pass the word along to other friends in the market for a vehicle. Everyone I dealt with, to include the delivery driver, was pleasant to deal with. Seem like nice enough people it is a shame they were not willing to address my concerns. Buyer beware!

Brittany and Ron

Clay
8/18/2016

"Wonderful experience "

Thanks to the entire John Hiester team. Their professionalism was 1st class. Buying my 2500HD was a wonderful experience. A big thanks to Nick & Eric

Nick , Erik

nash77
8/18/2016

"fantastic"

Our salesman was fantastic! He did not pressure us to make the deal. Joe was extremely knowledgeable about the car and the accessories. The features of the car were explained to us completely. They assisted us in setting up on-star. Overall, the experience was fantastic. Thank you Joe and the entire team for a job well done!

Joeseph Sammons, Abigail

Kwheeler
7/27/2016

"Very pleasant and painless "

Bought used truck and whole process was quick and salesman Joseph was excellant. Would definitely recomend Joseph and the dealership to anyone looking for a new or used vehicle.

Joseph Sammons

Rob
7/09/2016

"New Car Purchase "

The sale was an awesome opportunity for our family to purchase the right vehicle for us! Friendly and courteous associates in every department. Well done Hiester!

Johnny, Dan, Abbygail

Tjh
6/25/2016

"Fantastic experience"

We had a great experience purchasing from John Hiester Chevrolet today! Everyone at this dealership was just fantastic. Very friendly, enthusiastic staff. The entire Team was great to work with. Howard Moore is the most professional salesmen you could ask for and was very knowledgable on the Chevrolet lineup. We will be back to purchase another vehicle from John Hiester Chevrolet and Hiward Moore!

Howard Moore

Gc 2262
6/18/2016

"Good place too do business "

Sales people were friendly and helpful The delivery person was good but did not go over how to use the the remote Start feature had to go in the book to figure it out

Eric Campbell

Lori St James
6/04/2016

"Buyer beware"

Dealer messed up our loan paperwork. Failed to send in our payoff on trade in for over 30 days. registered vehicle in wrong county. Opened an account at a bank in my name without permission. Truck had to have wheel bearing replaced 3 days after purchased. NEVER should have passed inspection! THEN they billed me $210 with no explanation. Just a blank bill stating I was past due! I didnt even do my loan with them!

Scott, Michelle, Chad, Bryan

bju65
5/12/2016

"Great Staff"

I purchased my 3rd vehicle from Hiester today and was very happy. The staff is very willing to work with you and make things happen. As before, I will be back!

Brian, Fernado, Philip