Keffer Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Keffer Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Call
Keffer Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Info
About Keffer Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Keffer Chrysler Jeep Dodge and Ram Trucks,"The Family Store", has been proudly serving our community for over 25 years. We are 100% committed to complete customer satisfaction and world class service. We have a recently opened a 36,000 sq foot state of the art facility and we have hundreds of cars and trucks for you to choose from. The real difference at Keffer is the way we treat our customers. When your here, your family and you should expect to be treated that way, Friendly, knowledgeable sales, service, and parts professionals are dedicated to treating you right. Come by the "Family Store today and discover for yourself. While you're here don't forget to ask about our "guaranteed Low Price!".

About Keffer Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Sunday 1:00 PM - 6:00 PM

"Go see Willie Hailey! "

Willie is AWESOME!!! He made the car buying process smooth. Got us in what we wanted and the price we wanted. Looking for an easy car buying experience, go see Wllie!

"Getting the impossible done"

Willie is awesome. I went to other dealerships and they told me to go to Carmax. I went to Carmax and nobody wanted my trade in for something I could live with. Willie took on the challenge and not only helped me with my trade in, but he also was able to satisfy all of my needs for my new Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport. I appreciated Willie in his straight forward and direct way of answering my questions and being open to suggestions. I felt he listened to what I needed. I would reccomend him to my friends and family. Troy Carter

"Extremely Satisfied!!!"

We worked with Heather Erazo. Dealt with her through email because I was out of town. She was prompt to reply and treated me just as if I was in her office. We were actually able to get a lot accomplished without having to be there. I felt She went the extra mile for us. We Came in the next day, she had the car pulled up in front for us, just as she said she would. It was just what we were looking for. She did not try to sell us something else. And she was dead on our price range. We felt like we left with a great deal and did not feel that we had to fight with them to get it. The atmosphere was relaxed and they were extremely accommodating. We walked in about 3pm and drove out with our new car before 5:30. Very efficient and quick. Will we go back? Absolutely!! And You should go too. And ask for Heather Erazo

"Family friendly dealership with great customer service"

This was our first time ever buying a Dodge and we are so happy that we did. Richard Carter took care of us and he was AWESOME! We had three little kids with us when we came and he never made us feel like our kids were a burden to be there. He was wonderful from the time that we got there until the time that we pulled out of the dealership (which was WAY past closing time). Even though it was past closing time he still took us step by step on showing us our new vehicle. He even activated my husband's phone to the Bluetooth. We are so glad that we got him and will probably make our next vehicle purchase with him. There were ALOT others that made us feel at home but we cannot remember names.

"Like a family..care for customers"

This is our 4th jeep..we have been friends with staff for last 7 years. Would not go to any other jeep dealership. Our sales people Julius Tindall and Richard Carter are the bomb.

"Great Experience"

Kim Erickson did a great job of getting me in the vehicle I needed and wanted. She wasted no time from the point of sale to completion and was upfront when questions were asked. I look forward to doing business with Keffer in the future.

"First time buying a car went awesome "

Special thanks to Brandon Melendez in helping me purchase my first car experience very smooth !!! This truly is the family store and will take care of you each step of the way

"Awesome experience at Keffer Jeep!"

I would recommend this dealership, and Kim Erickson, to any of my friends and family. They went above and beyond to find the perfect Jeep to meet my personal preferences and my financial needs. I couldn't have asked for a better experience!

"Customer for life "

From the moment I stepped onto the lot I felt welcomed. Sandy, at the front desk was exceptionally friendly, my salesman,Willie Hailey, was very efficient, knowledge and professional. Last but not least Emad in finance made it happen. I'll be a return customer and will refer anyone I know in need of a car to Keffer.

"Very satisfying experience"

I was very pleased with my experience at Keffer, Mr. Willie Hailey went above and beyond to make sure that I received the exact car I asked for and to make my dream of owning a chyrsler 300(jazzy blue) a reality. I would recommend all of my friends and family not only to this dealership but to see Willie personally.

Reviews of Willie Hailey