Keffer Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

8214 E Independence Boulevard,
Charlotte, North Carolina 28227
Keffer Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Info
About Keffer Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Keffer Chrysler Jeep Dodge and Ram Trucks,"The Family Store", has been proudly serving our community for over 25 years. We are 100% committed to complete customer satisfaction and world class service. We have a recently opened a 36,000 sq foot state of the art facility and we have hundreds of cars and trucks for you to choose from. The real difference at Keffer is the way we treat our customers. When your here, your family and you should expect to be treated that way, Friendly, knowledgeable sales, service, and parts professionals are dedicated to treating you right. Come by the "Family Store today and discover for yourself. While you're here don't forget to ask about our "guaranteed Low Price!".

About Keffer Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Sunday 1:00 PM - 6:00 PM

jamie1
5/29/2016

"Great car buying experience "

I worked with Shaun and Willie to purchase the Jeep Wrangler I've always wanted. The lot had a great selection and the guys worked with me to get the best deal possible! They were great!

brittany.b
5/28/2016

"NERVOUS TO EXCITED!"

I am a new car shopper and was really nervous that I would be taken advantage of but I can say that my experience, thanks to Jim Bellacera, was fantastic. I can only hope all of my experiences will be like the one with Keffer Jeep auto and sales people like Jim Bellacera.

Jim Bellacera

Moone Family
5/26/2016

"Professional Service"

General Washington showed great knowledge of the Grand Cherokee and was extremely professional throughout the sales' process. Matt Knight was also equally professional and clearly explained the financial terms of our purchase. Highly recommend both of them as well as the Keffer dealership!

Robby1
5/26/2016

"Best Experience Ever Buying a New Car"

This was one of the smoothest and enjoyable experiences I have ever had buying a new car. Usually these things occupy a large amount of time and effort but General and his staff made the whole thing very seamless. I am very happy with everything and I highly recommend Keffer to anyone interested in purchasing a new vehicle. Thanks to all!

Kaitlyn
5/24/2016

"Remarkable service! "

I went to the Jeep dealership in Gastonia, It was an awful experience - I showed them the internet ad for Keffer Jeep in Charlotte and they said they will never give you that price! and I almost gave up on getting a new car- my sister said lets ride to Charlotte! Willie and Shaun at Keffer made me feel special, very patient and kind and they gave me the price They had advertised and through in some perks!! Thank for a great experience!! I will be shouting go see Willie and Shaun at Keffer Jeep

Michaelericparks
5/23/2016

"Great experience, they went above and beyond"

I was very happy with my experience at Keffer Chrysler Jeep Dodge & Ram, and I really like my 2011 Kia Forte. Will Conner was a huge help in getting me through the process and answering all my questions, and my experience was nothing like the high-pressure situations I've experienced elsewhere. Matt Knight helped explain the process to me very clearly and made sure I understood everything I needed, as well as working with me to get everything I needed at a good price. They helped me find a down payment and monthly payment plan that worked for my situation and allowed me to leave with a great car. Will went above and beyond in helping me, even taking my new car to go get gas (picking a spot that made my commute home much easier) and offering to have my rental car I was driving returned where it needed to go so I didn't have to have a friend come pick me up. It was a great experience. I was concerned this was going to be just another headache in trying to get into a new car after getting into a wreck, but Keffer and Will really helped bring a bad few weeks to a happy close. Thanks!

Will Conner

jeep321
5/23/2016

"Great experience!"

This is such a great dealership! Everyone is so friendly and helpful. Loved my experience there and would definitely recommend it for anyone looking to buy new or used!

Warrior9012
5/22/2016

"In search of..."

Went in to Keffer to buy a Hummer and spoke initially with General Washington online about the vehicle. He was immediately available showed us the vehicle and made sure everything was in working order before we even test drove the car. Came back, time to discuss numbers and we were faaarr off on the price I was willing to pay. Lets just say the customer service and the attentiveness with the follow up after a deal could not be made was AWESOME!! We came to a deal and now I am a happy customer and will recommend Keffer to my friends as a great place if you are in the market for a car. (Go See General Washington...Awesome Sales person and very nice!)

Rich46
5/17/2016

"Beat car buying experience ever!"

We purchased a new 2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee at Keffer Jeep. I can' t say enough about this buying experience and Kim Erickson. From the moment we shook hands with Kim to when we drove our new car away we were extremely pleased with her knowledge of the Jeep products and to meeting our requests. It was like buying a car from a good friend. Everyone at the dealership was professional, courteous and knowledgable especially Kim Erickson never pushing us into something we didn't want. I give Kim the highest score as the best car salesperson I have ever worked with. The next time I need another vehicle I will definately go back to Kim.

mgm490
5/09/2016

"Great to work with"

I purchased a Dodge Challenger Scat Pack, and worked with General Washinton. He was great to work with, and I would highly recommend both Keffer and General Washingon!

Reviews of Gerenal Washington