Keffer Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

8214 E Independence Boulevard,
Charlotte, North Carolina 28227
Keffer Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Info
About Keffer Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Keffer Chrysler Jeep Dodge and Ram Trucks,"The Family Store", has been proudly serving our community for over 25 years. We are 100% committed to complete customer satisfaction and world class service. We have a recently opened a 36,000 sq foot state of the art facility and we have hundreds of cars and trucks for you to choose from. The real difference at Keffer is the way we treat our customers. When your here, your family and you should expect to be treated that way, Friendly, knowledgeable sales, service, and parts professionals are dedicated to treating you right. Come by the "Family Store today and discover for yourself. While you're here don't forget to ask about our "guaranteed Low Price!".

About Keffer Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Sunday 1:00 PM - 6:00 PM

Pezzzmann
9/20/2016

"Very simple and straightforward forward "

Found my car online and dealt directly with Kim. Worked the deal over the phone and they delivered the vehicle to my house. Very easy transaction and felt like I got a good deal as well.

epokrzywa
9/06/2016

""Coach" Rocks! Great Cust Service on Chrysler T&C Purchase"

Friday evening August 5th, we came and purchased our Chrysler T&C Van from "Coach" Charles Jones. (He previously handled our Ram 1500 purchase a few years back, the reason we came back to "Coach"). He is an absolute delight to work with! We Highly Recommend "Coach" for your new/used vehicle purchase! He came thru in the clutch as he did with our previous purchase! When we arrived to pick up our Van, an item had been taken from the Van that was previously in it. We were assured that Keffer would replace it, by someone else we talked with, however Coach had to step in and follow up to "Make It So"! Thanks again Coach! You rock!

Jeep888
9/05/2016

"Bought a Cherokee"

Brandon at Keffer was very professional and extremely knowledgable about all the features (including the safety) of the Jeep Cherokee Latitude. The whole process was hassle free and an overall wonderful experience. Would Highly recommend Brandon and this dealership. Thank you!

Iancamp
9/04/2016

"Totally a truly great experience"

Me and my wife had a fantastic experience at Keffer Jeep. We had the privilege of working with Will Conner who was the sales and leasing consultant. He took all of his time to make sure we felt at home at Keffer Jeep and helped us to purchase the Jeep that we saw on the Internet. By the next day we consummated the deal. A special thanks also to Jeff Reed in finance who played in two super bowls, Joey Maus the sales manager who made our deal possible and the ever wonderful Myles who taught us a thing or two other than just cars, a very enjoyable person. When you go to Keffer Jeep you are getting a lot more than an auto experience. Everyone there has a story to share to make your trip a wonderful experience. I totally recommend it.

Will Conner

SHAWN LYDON
9/03/2016

"Jeep Purchase"

Mike was very friendly and not pushy at all. I told him what I can and can't do and he made it work. I got a great deal on an awesome Jeep. Will recommend Mike and Keffer off Independence to my friends and family. Thank you Mike!

ddrago46
9/01/2016

"2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland"

Had a great experience at Keefer Jeep. I was able to negotiate a great deal online. They had my truck ready when I got to the dealership. They actually detailed the wrong truck accidentally but was able to resolve the issue very quickly. I highly recommend Keffer Jeep and its staff.

Moojo06
8/30/2016

"Great experience!"

My experience while in the process of my recent Wrangler purchase was great. Will Conner was patient, knowledgeable and extremely pleasant to work with. Everyone at every phase was considerate and non judgmental. I had a hard figure that represented the perceived value I was looking for in my Jeep and Will worked diligently as if he was my agent throughout the process. In most business deals it takes time, patience and compromise. I can certainly say that I always felt we would get there and never once did I consider looking elsewhere. This is my second vehicle in the last 2 1/2 years with this dealership and they are top notch always putting the customer first. They have repeatedly warned my business as well as my trust.

Xavier Almonte
Will Conner

Angelica Gigi Morgan
8/30/2016

"Best customer service - Willie Rocks!"

Last month my husband purchased a Grand Cherokee from Willie. We actually had a great time shopping for his vehicle and Willie was the reason why! I had hinted about possibly being in the market for a new vehicle and when I returned to Keffer this past weekend he greeted me with "You're ready!?" I told him what I wanted in a new vehicle and he delivered!! I purchased the Unlimited Wrangler 75th Anniversary and I couldn't be happier! I can honestly tell you that I was speaking with other dealerships, but I didn't get the warm welcome from them that I did with Willie. I would recommend this dealership because its a great experience and Keffer has a great selection! I would highly recommend Willie, because of his positive personality and great sense of humor! -The Morgans

minivandave
8/28/2016

"Just looking and I was hooked"

While I was getting my T&C serviced. I wandered over to check out the new Pacifica. I was interested and General Washington began to tell me all about the new Pacifica. He really knew the all the improvements Chrysler had incorporated into this car as well as the old things like " stow & go" that he knew I liked. I had dealt with General in the past and had a very good feeling about dealing with again. He was very patient with my many questions. After a test drive I was hooked. The sales and financial people at Keffer are outstanding an go that extra mile to satisfy their customers. A really good experience and I am delighted with this car. This makes the third car I have purchased with the help of General Washington and I highly recommend him and the Keffer dealership. That includes the sales,financial and service departments.

brittany.b
8/28/2016

"Enjoyable, Fun Experience"

Every time I shop for a car I worry that it will be a long process and it brings back bad memories. Well, I can say working with Ji Bellacera made my car shopping experience a real joy and I got the car of my dreams with a fair price for my trade and my new car.

Reviews of Jeff Reed