Keffer Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Shaun Shore

June 23, 2017

"Love my jeep"

- Groves

Kim is a great sales person. She goes above and beyond to make everything perfect for the customer. I have purchased 2 cars from her and will definetly get with her on our next purchase.

Kim Erickson

June 14, 2017

"Awful customer service/managers "

- Zaherj123

I came from a different state to purchase the car I want, everything was going perfect , my sales lady Haily was an angle along with everyone else before I bought the car , but after I bought the vehicle ,as I was driving Back , 60 miles later my check engine light came on , the next day I took it to a local dealer and they said warranty won't cover the problem due to an after market muffler that I wasn't notified about , on the reports it shows the car coming in the third time for the same problem which is 4000$ to fix , I paid a price for a perfect 2016 car , I called my sales lady Haily , she picked up I told her the problem she said she'll call me back , never did it's been a month , I tried calling leaving voice mails never got a response , it's like I was dealing with a different person before the perchuse , so I started calling sales managers such as keefe and mat nights, barely ever answered I left them voice mails never got a response ,

Hailey Hines
Matt Knight
Joey Maus
Other Employees : Keefe

June 12, 2017

"Go see General Washington!"

- Neely

If you want a very professional car experience go see General Washington at Keffer Jeep. He's a seasoned veteran and very knowledgeable. He's also a really nice person. He will make what is normally a pain staking experience a quick and easy one. He helped me get the deal I was looking for this weekend and I was very impressed and satisfied with the experience. I highly recommend him.

Gerenal Washington