Keffer Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Shaun Shore

Heather Erazo, Sales Consultant, Keffer Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Heather Erazo

August 21, 2017

"Quick fast and made it work."

- rlmcfall

Came in knowing exactly what I wanted. Within minutes I was test driving and soon after I was sitting with an offer in my hand. I couldn't hit their price so they came down to mine. Fast. Simple and a nice environment.

Gerenal Washington

August 20, 2017

"I salute you, General Washington"

- Goss

I typically dread the whole car buying experience, but from the moment I walked in the door until the time I drove off the lot with my new (used) car, everyone I dealt with at Keffer was extremely nice and helpful. My salesperson, General Washington (and yes, that is his real name), is an extremely wonderful individual and breaks the stereotypical mold of the car salesperson. I would definitely recommend Keffer and General Washington to anyone looking for a vehicle.

Gerenal Washington

August 16, 2017

"Purchased Challenger"

- njaquin

I purchased a used Challenger Scat Pack here. The car has been amazing so far and the process could not have gone smoother. I was treated with respect and the patience of the staff was excellent. I worked with Brandon in sales and he did a great job of working with me and giving me the information I needed on the car and the dealership in all. 10/10!

Brandon Melendez