Keffer Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Shaun Shore

Heather Erazo, Sales Consultant, Keffer Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Heather Erazo

January 15, 2017

"Easier than expected customer oriented care."

- C2CLADY

My salesman Wiley was a very efficient, respectful, low pressure salesperson that got me through the process with minimum aggravation and win, win successful results.

January 14, 2017

"They do everything they can to get you what you want"

- Jason McCurdy Dr Vinyl

Heather is great to work with and was very patient while I decided exactly what I wanted. She stayed in contact the whole time and always made me feel like she was working to get me the best deal possible. I dealt with Shaun Shore for my previous 2 purchases here and he has always been very helpful and great to work with. He is in management now so I worked with Heather this time. I would definitely recommend Heather as a salesperson.

January 12, 2017

"Good Professional Friendly Experience"

- Elliott

Bought a grand cherokee last week from them and the service was great. Go see Jay McCoy and mention my name. He's not going to push you into the most expensive thing he can, he'll work with you to get to your price and the features you want. The only reason I give it 4 stars is because the actual paperwork to get the sale finalized was long and tedious. It took a couple hours and all I wanted to do was drive my new car!

New 2015 Ram 2500, $50975