Keffer Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Keffer Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Call
Keffer Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Info
About Keffer Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Keffer Chrysler Jeep Dodge and Ram Trucks,"The Family Store", has been proudly serving our community for over 25 years. We are 100% committed to complete customer satisfaction and world class service. We have a recently opened a 36,000 sq foot state of the art facility and we have hundreds of cars and trucks for you to choose from. The real difference at Keffer is the way we treat our customers. When your here, your family and you should expect to be treated that way, Friendly, knowledgeable sales, service, and parts professionals are dedicated to treating you right. Come by the "Family Store today and discover for yourself. While you're here don't forget to ask about our "guaranteed Low Price!".

About Keffer Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Sunday 1:00 PM - 6:00 PM

"Best Customer Service Ever"

We have purchased and had the sales experience of all types of luxury cars. Our 16 year old daughter had to have a jeep and as a parent we wanted the best. Our experience with Kim Erickson and Julius Tindell was nothing short of perfect!!! Other sales people and dealerships could learn from the way they treat their customer at every turn! Thank You Kim and Julius for all you did. We couldn't have asked for more!!

"Fantastic Help"

I live 4 hours away from Charlotte and chose to do business with Keffer because of Heather Erazo and her work ethics. She went way beyond what other sales people have done to help me get into my new Sahara. Always prompt, courteous and business like. The dealership was friendly and well kept with lots of great inventory to choose from. They are very competitive in price and will actually listen to your offer. I will send all my friends and those who ask about my Jeep to Keffer and Heather. Great job and I will be back.

"first time experience"

I was a first time buyer and they were exceptional! They made me feel like family and not just sale. There entire staff was friendly and awesome. I am a recently college graduate with no credit they went above and beyond to help me get into a new car. I needed the car because I recently got a new job. I love all the people who assisted me in purchasing my car. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND anyone looking into buying a car to go to Keffer! They have an awesome team!

Brittany I don't recall her last name I just remember she is from up north.

"Wonderful experience!"

I worked with Chris Preston over the weekend & have to say that my experience was nothing short of fantastic. I came in looking for a competitive price for one vehicle, and he was able to get me into a newer vehicle for a lower price than what I was paying elsewhere. I highly recommend working with Chris if you are looking for a seamless process from start to finish. Nothing was too complicated for him to explain, and he was patient with my mom and I as we looked over and discussed this BIG committment. Working with someone who makes you feel important as a customer and doesn't act like a sleezy salesperson, is a critical aspect to being successful and regarded as trustworthy. After the purchase took place, he was still easily accessible and responded quickly when I had questions about the new features in my Jeep. (Upgrading from a 2003 to a 2015 comes with a lot of new technology.) Chris took a lot of the stress out of this experience, and I am telling all of my friends to go see him if they are in the market for a new vehicle. Thanks, Chris, for making my first car-buying experience one that I will remember fondly!

Chris Preston

"relationship building car dealership"

I just purchased a used prius from Brian Duluc. He was very enjoyable to work with and very informative. He made sure that my wife and I felt comfortable with our purchase and we had a few laughs as well. I thought the process went very smoothly and got a very good price for our car. Come to Keffer and enjoy a laid back experience that can actually be done quickly. I'm impressed with Mr Knight as well as Mike Maus in finance. Everyone took the nerves out of the situation. I felt like they were on my side, not just selling me something. Anyway, come to Keffer and ask for Brian and actually enjoy buying a car! Frank and Val

"Great salesmen and dealership"

I would highly recommend anyone to Brain Duluc. He was very kind and patient with me and my husband and made sure we understood everything about the car we bought. With the help of Julius Tindell they made sure we got the car we wanted. They have been there for any questions we have had. The entire staff at Keefer was very friendly and made sure we were taken care of.

"Good Experience"

Overall Willie Hailey did an excellent job working with us throughout the process. He was easy to contact and always got back to me quickly, which is very important to me. If you want to work with a salesman that will work for you then you need to call him.

"great dealership"

I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a great car at a great price. My experience was wonderful yesterday when I purchased our new challenger. The staff was very friendly and the process was so quick I was in and out in a little over 2 hours!!! I will be returning to keffer to purchase any vehicles we decide to buy in our future!!! I recommend you do the same!

"A Date Night Journey"

We went on date night and ended up with a new vehicle. Willie was friendly, helpful and not too pushy. He was easy to get in touch with when we needed him (we had to wait a few days before picking up the vehicle) and offered his help for anytime after.

"Stereotypical Used Car Sales - Bad"

I found a car on autotrader.com that was at Keffer Dodge. It was a used car. A couple years old, average mileage, not very heavily optioned. The price advertised was good though so I went to take a look and go for a test drive. There was another vehicle of the same year and model at a different dealership, with many more options, lower mileage and priced $1000 less online. I took the test drive with Tim who seemed nice enough. I was honest and showed him the advertisement for the other car, which included in its description the price of certain options when purchased new. It was obvious to me that this is what this was. At any rate, I asked Tim what the best deal he could make on this higher mileage, less optioned car was, in light of the existence of this other car. Tim said "let me go talk to the manager" and see what kind of price we can sell this for. I can only assume that Tim thought I was an idiot. Maybe I accidentally wrote "gullible" on my forehead or something. Tim came back with a printout indicating that he would sell the car to me for $3000 MORE than they had it listed for on their own website and $4000 more than the other car. He then tried to convince me that the other dealer would add those option prices to the price quoted and they would end up $1000 over their newly adjusted upward price. Other reasons why I think Tim felt I was particularly uninformed: He actually said these words to me: "On these V8 Chargers, people don't like to get the leather because they worry about sliding around". Uh huh. People don't like leather. Right, Tim. He also said this about the price listed on their website: "We're still trying to figure out how to advertise on the internet"... because... the internet hasn't been in existence for 20 years? Sure, Tim. He also said, "I don't think anyone could get qualified for the price we advertised", except him. He qualifies. He said that and he kind of laughed, as if it were very funny that he could buy it at that price, but I could not. So why advertise it at that price then, Tim? Basically, he confirmed every terrible stereotype of car dealers for me. He relied on the fineprint of the ad to explain why the price was different (it says something like "price includes all incentives applicable, blah blah blah. not everyone will qualify for all incentives". So yeah... if this were a court of law, it would hold up. But it's not. You're trying to convince me to buy something from you. I don't go to court to do that. I go and decide if I like the car, and if I feel like I am being given a fair price and treated well, I will buy the car. I did not feel this way at Keffer Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram. So I went to the other dealer (Metrolina Auto Group) and bought the other Charger, which was priced exactly as their ad stated, no mumbo jumbo. That's how it should be done, Keffer. And Tim.

Reviews of Willie Hailey