Keffer Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

8214 E Independence Boulevard,
Charlotte, North Carolina 28227
Keffer Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Info
About Keffer Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Keffer Chrysler Jeep Dodge and Ram Trucks,"The Family Store", has been proudly serving our community for over 25 years. We are 100% committed to complete customer satisfaction and world class service. We have a recently opened a 36,000 sq foot state of the art facility and we have hundreds of cars and trucks for you to choose from. The real difference at Keffer is the way we treat our customers. When your here, your family and you should expect to be treated that way, Friendly, knowledgeable sales, service, and parts professionals are dedicated to treating you right. Come by the "Family Store today and discover for yourself. While you're here don't forget to ask about our "guaranteed Low Price!".

About Keffer Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Sunday 1:00 PM - 6:00 PM

robandadrian
2/12/2016

"Great Service!!! Very Professional!!"

My credit was less than perfect so I thought I would only be able to get a pre-owned car but Brandon and Shawn went above and beyond the call of duty to make sure I walked out with a brand new car. Everyone was very professional. Would definitely recommend this dealership to all my family and friends. A big THANK YOU to Brandon, your attentiveness and professionalism was greatly appreciated!!

Bellethanku77
2/09/2016

"Quick,Professional and felt valued. "

Will and Lauren were very, very friendly and helpful on this big decision for my husband and I we appreciate everything! Thanks, The Bell's

Robert in service was very friendly and Mr. AJ

andrea b in nc
2/04/2016

"Great Customer Service"

I felt like a valued customer from the beginning - each person that I came in contact with offered to help or acknowledged me in some way. My sales person (Jim Bellacera) was honest and straightforward and I didn't feel pressured to buy what I didn't want.

Jim Bellacera

Mona A
1/31/2016

"Great Salesman Mike Lewis!"

Mike Lewis is really nice, and was going above and beyond to find us what we wanted.He is not pushy, he is just helpful!

Jeep
1/29/2016

"Great Dealership!"

This was our first experience in buying a car at Keffer but won't be the last. Pierre and the entire team were great to work with. I checked out the website, called and spoke with Pierre to let him know exactly what I was looking for and when we showed up in person he had it sitting there waiting for us. Every step of the process was painless and very relaxed. We will definitely recommend to friends and family!

Love4All
1/27/2016

"**Urgent Stay Away** "

Walked in Keffer Jeep and was greeted by a gentlemen that went by the name Xavier. However, then proceeded to tell me to call him "X" which being a professional college educated female I thought was odd. On top of that, he kept asking me 'where I stay at?" Again, extremley odd but I did reveal that I reside in South Park which got me the response "for real"? I spent 45 minutes of my life that I'll never get back wasting my intelligence on a uneduacted gentlemen who thought he was the door man at a club in the ghetto of Charlotte rather that a automobile dealership. I then proceeded east on Independence and stopped by the Chrysler store in Indian Trail which by the way is a beautiful store, greeted by a asian gentlemen by the name of Daniel. In less than 2 hours, I was driving away in my brand New 2016 Dodge Charger and honestly paid a little more than I anticipated but left so impressed with Daniel that I didn't mind. As a young professional woman, buying a car can be intimidating but remember you get what you pay for and I paid for a premium experience and I'm happy that I shopped the Trail. "X" I'm sorry but know who and what type of customer your talking to before trying to act like the "gangster' your not. Hugs and Kisses

skittens
1/27/2016

"Sales"

Willie is the best! He takes the time to discuss your needs and really works hard to make the deal happen! Willie rocks! Go see Willie, you won't be disappointed!

Erika
1/26/2016

"My new Jeep!"

I am very impressed by this dealership and especially impressed by the wonderful car salesman I had the pleasure of working with, Richie Carter. From the start, Richie was upfront and wanted to know exactly what I wanted and what it was going to take for me to walk away happy. He is very kind, does not play games, and is genuine. I had a wonderful experience at Keffer and would recommend the dealership and Richie to anyone and everyone.

TJohnson
1/26/2016

"Great experience with General Washington.He,s a genuine sale"

Explains the information about vehicle very well and also took his time doing so .That said lets you know the salesman do care.He,s an excellent salesman

scottsgirl
1/21/2016

"Great experience and teamwork!"

I live in Rock Hill, SC but drove 30+ miles passing many large Jeep dealerships b/c of the friendliness and helpfulness that I received(by phone and email) from Joey Maus at Keffer Jeep on Independence Blvd. I sent several emails and made a few calls but other dealerships basically blew me off with well make an appointment for a test drive etc. but Joey was willing to spend some time answering some questions which prompted me to make the drive. He introduced us to Brandon who was an incredible sales person and did everything we asked(we asked a lot). Everyone was very patient and they stuck with us and made sure I got exactly what I wanted(and even more) at a great deal! It is certainly worth the drive. Brandon has answered questions and even come in on his day off to help with a few extra things I asked for. The finance manager was Jeff Reed and he also was super friendly and helpful making sure we got the most bang for our buck! On Saturday's he brings in his Superbowl rings and that was pretty AWESOME so you have to see that. A very down to earth guy and worth the trip out.

Reviews of Willie Hailey