Keffer Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Shaun Shore

March 22, 2017

"In love with my Jeep "

- LNTrull

So blessed to have been able to work with the Keffer team and have Brandon as our sales man, he was extremely knowledgeable and friendly When my husband and myself came in and we told him what we were looking for he jumped right in and had me behind the wheel of my dream Jeep Wrangler, ready for a test drive, which ended up being the one I purchased!! All my family and friends and any one of know of in the market for a vehicle, has my instant referall Thank you so much!

March 21, 2017

"Very helpful "

- Jpaul16

We purchased a used Mazda CX nine from Kim . We live in Raleigh and were unable to see the vehicle in person . Kim inspected the vehicle with me on the phone and was so thorough just as I would be looking at a used vehicle , I felt so comfortable with her we purchased a vehicle never having seen it in person . Kim arrange to have it delivered and it arrived on time the day that she said it would and was exactly in the condition she described . Kim was easy to work with honest and straightforward , thank you Kim

March 20, 2017

"Fantastic buying experience!"

- rjt23

I live in Charleston, SC and was looking for a very specific configuration for my Durango. This led me to searching outside of my home area, and I had some concerns about how this was going to play out. I had a number of dealerships reach out, but communications an logistics turned out to be challenging. Enter Keffer! Not only did they search high and low to find the perfect vehicle for me, the Salesperson General Washington and Sales Manager Mike Streng made the buying experience truly second to none! I was able to close the entire deal over the phone and email, and Keffer even delivered the new vehicle straight to my door in Charleston, and took my trade in back. The whole process was done start to finish in a few days. I couldn't be happier, and will use Keffer again in the future! Thanks for a great experience!

New 2015 Ram 2500, $39500