Keffer Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

8214 E Independence Boulevard,
Charlotte, North Carolina 28227
Keffer Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Info
About Keffer Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Keffer Chrysler Jeep Dodge and Ram Trucks,"The Family Store", has been proudly serving our community for over 25 years. We are 100% committed to complete customer satisfaction and world class service. We have a recently opened a 36,000 sq foot state of the art facility and we have hundreds of cars and trucks for you to choose from. The real difference at Keffer is the way we treat our customers. When your here, your family and you should expect to be treated that way, Friendly, knowledgeable sales, service, and parts professionals are dedicated to treating you right. Come by the "Family Store today and discover for yourself. While you're here don't forget to ask about our "guaranteed Low Price!".

About Keffer Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Sunday 1:00 PM - 6:00 PM

minivandave
8/28/2016

"Just looking and I was hooked"

While I was getting my T&C serviced. I wandered over to check out the new Pacifica. I was interested and General Washington began to tell me all about the new Pacifica. He really knew the all the improvements Chrysler had incorporated into this car as well as the old things like " stow & go" that he knew I liked. I had dealt with General in the past and had a very good feeling about dealing with again. He was very patient with my many questions. After a test drive I was hooked. The sales and financial people at Keffer are outstanding an go that extra mile to satisfy their customers. A really good experience and I am delighted with this car. This makes the third car I have purchased with the help of General Washington and I highly recommend him and the Keffer dealership. That includes the sales,financial and service departments.

brittany.b
8/28/2016

"Enjoyable, Fun Experience"

Every time I shop for a car I worry that it will be a long process and it brings back bad memories. Well, I can say working with Ji Bellacera made my car shopping experience a real joy and I got the car of my dreams with a fair price for my trade and my new car.

Kimberly7398
8/24/2016

"I was just browsing and "wala" new car! "

I had the day off and decided to visit the Keffer Dealership to view a Jeep Wrangler I had saw online. When I arrived there I didn't see it on the lot. Unfortunately, it had been sold. I immediately thought I would go back home and surf the web for more options. Willie, approached me and drove me around the lot to find a vehicle comparable to what I was looking for. I didn't see my "dream car". Just as I had given up, Willie took his time and was able to provide me with a new Jeep, off the truck and work with me for a great interest rate and very reasonable payment! Willie rocks!!!

Tyler1572
8/23/2016

"Quick No Hassles"

My grandma was in need of a newer car. Keffer had a vehicle that matched what she was looking for, but is about a three hour one way trip from her house. We were able to get all of the price negotiations done over the phone, and had the car held for us without any issues. Any issues we after arriving at Keffer were handled by the salesmen. Overall a painless process

gcolme01
8/23/2016

"General Washington delivers once again"

My wife and I went to Keffer dealer in Independence, we were greeted by General Washington a very nice gentleman, who took time to help us through our car buying experience. Excellent service

KWR
8/21/2016

"Stacy Parham really knows his stuff"

My husband and I went in to Keffer CDJR without an appointment to test drive a new 2017 Pacifica minivan. We had to wait just a short while, and then a sales manager introduced us to Stacy Parham. We could tell pretty quickly that he's very knowledgeable about Chrysler vehicles as well as the competition. I had a postcard for a $50 gift card with a test drive, and Stacy took care of it when someone else originally mixed it up with some other promotion. Stacy was thoughtful to show us a number of features before we got rolling on the road, funny, easy going, professional, and patient with our questions. We never felt rushed or pressured. After the test drive he impressed us even more with his knowledge and research of Dodge Ram trucks and their competitors' vehicles as well. When it comes time for us to purchase I would not hesitate to come back to Keffer and work with Stacy. I would also recommend him to anyone in the market for a Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep or Ram.

vc
8/20/2016

"Go to Keffer- Ask for STACY!"

From the beginning to the end, the experience was terrific. Every question was answered and he had a great attitude throughout the whole process. He made us feel like valued customers. I would definitely go back to Keffer Jeep, Ask for STACY!

TBethea
8/16/2016

"Best Experience I've Ever Had At A Car Dealership"

I had been in search of a vehicle for weeks now. It was beginning to be a bit overwhelming as I had just relocated here from Florida and was focusing on getting acclimated to my new job. I filled out a loan application online and within hours, Frank reached out to me about my approval. I told him that I had meetings throughout the day so that if he would work around my schedule, I'd be able to stop by today. He agreed. I came on my hour lunch break to start the process and then went back to work. While I was at work, Frank and his team was closing the deal with a bank. When I returned to the dealership, all I had to do was sign the paperwork and drive off in the car of my dreams. Frank was an answered prayer!

Dan12345
8/16/2016

"Great purchasing experience "

It was a pleasure working with this dealership. Everyone was friendly and helpful which made the purchase much easier. I recommend them for your next vehicle purchase

BRUCE THOMAS

"Wonderful"

We had a great experience with Kim E. & Brandon M.!!! Great service and they both help us to get in the car we wanted! 2016 Chrysler 200 ...Love it

Reviews of Gerenal Washington