Keffer Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Keffer Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Call
Keffer Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Info
About Keffer Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Keffer Chrysler Jeep Dodge and Ram Trucks,"The Family Store", has been proudly serving our community for over 25 years. We are 100% committed to complete customer satisfaction and world class service. We have a recently opened a 36,000 sq foot state of the art facility and we have hundreds of cars and trucks for you to choose from. The real difference at Keffer is the way we treat our customers. When your here, your family and you should expect to be treated that way, Friendly, knowledgeable sales, service, and parts professionals are dedicated to treating you right. Come by the "Family Store today and discover for yourself. While you're here don't forget to ask about our "guaranteed Low Price!".

About Keffer Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Sunday 1:00 PM - 6:00 PM

Jose Najera
12/21/2014

"Great service"

I just purchased my new Jeep Wrangler Brian Duluc was my sales rep He did an awesome job He worked hard to give me a good price and all the information i needed and we had a few laughs as well I highly recommend him to anyone He was very kind and patient with me.

Donnie and priscilla Gomes

JWK
12/18/2014

"Good Experience"

Worked with Leo... I was in need of a vehicle and wanted to come out as close the one I had prior. Leo went over and above to make sure I drove away happy. I enojy this truck better than the one I had before. Glad I went to Keffer.

David Voronin

"Salles are great"

Sales are great great customer service will work with you and make a deal happen good prices and fair trade in offers Willie Hailey is the Man

John Wieler
12/15/2014

"Thanks for making the buying process easy"

I wanted to thank both Brandon and you for making this the easiest, clean and quick car purchase I have had over the past 26 years. Now on our 4th Jeep Wrangler Unlimited I think we are hooked on both the car and dealership. Thanks for making the buying process easy as it should be although many of your competitors over complicate this process. I will send as many friends as possible to help you continue to grow your sales! Happy Holidays! John Wieler

Michael Turner

garry.s.moore.9

"Myles is the Man"

Myles is the man.... He went over and beyond to make sure I got a new car. I am very excited i got the car.

kstrong24
12/14/2014

"Excellent Service"

The day i step in Keffer, It was like i was in heaven. Everything i wanted i got !! Left with a brand new 2015 Dodge Dart!!!

maincooncats
12/14/2014

"Happy Customer with my New Jeep Patriot :) !"

Pierre was great! I didn't know if he'd be able to swing a deal for me, but he got it done. I so wanted to trade in the car I had, which I was unhappy with this whole year....Don't buy KIA!! I ended up financing with the same company that my last car was with, & I now have a lower interest rate too. They did a really good job getting me what I needed, & I was desperate to get rid of the old car & get something that one, I felt safer in cause I knew it would be reliable, & #2, Jeep comes with a spare tire.... I also needed so much more space than what the old car had. I couldn't get the deal I needed in Arkansas, but they got me the deal I needed here in Charlotte. Thanks Pierre!!!

I'm sorry, I'm blank on the name of the guy that did my financing, don't know where the card is, but he did great too!

FrazierS
12/09/2014

"Good car buying experience"

We had a horrible experience looking for a Jeep Wrangler in Gastonia. Ritchie was our salesman and he was great. We ended up purchasing a 2015 and got a much better deal than the 2014 we were looking at in Gastonia. The whole experience was great...and everyone was exceedingly nice at the dealership. I would highly recommend this dealership! Thanks, Kim & Mark Frazier

Lenny Den
12/05/2014

"Excellent person"

Really enjoyed working with Willie. He was very helpful and his follow up was great. He always responded quickly with phone calls, emails and texts. Looking forward to my next purchase from him. I would definitely recommend him.

CathyMaday
12/03/2014

"I'm now a loyal customer--for both the sales and service!"

Brandon Melendez was fantastic to work with as I selected and customized my new Jeep Wrangler. He took time to ask and answer questions, and didn't give us the sleezy salesman pitch. He was just down to earth and helpful. He even took time to go over everything patiently, including showing me how to operate the soft-top. And he came in on his day off to do all of that--because I was excited to get my jeep! Brandon even went out of his way to be sure I met AJ to learn about the Jeep Jamboree David (who goes by many names) in the Service and Parts dept was also very helpful and friendly. I've been back to the Service area for something quick since then, and AJ, Charles and another gentleman were all so pleasant--and fast! Definitely a new loyal customer. Thanks, Brandon!

Reviews of Willie Hailey