Keffer Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Shaun Shore

February 24, 2017

"Wonderful Experience"

- Jlavoie2

Kim was so helpful and friendly! She took her time to make sure I understood everything involved with the purchase of my new Jeep. I never once felt pressured into buying, which is one of the reasons I dread car shopping. The financial team worked with me to help me understand all the rates regarding my financing and kept things casual rather than condescending (I'm still learning about finances and banking). Everyone took their time, and I never once felt rushed. I'm just so sorry I can't remember everyone's name I met, but they were absolutely wonderful. So, thanks again to Kim and her team! I LOVE my new Jeep and the process it took to get it!

February 20, 2017

"Very nice Customer Service!"

- Kimmy12

I had another location and some how in speaking with Mr. Willie, I decided to check the dealership out and I am very glad I did. Ms. Sydney, Ms. Lauren and Mr. Willie were great! Thank you all for the time and of course Great Customer Service. It was a pleasure in meeting and speaking with you all as this is my 1st suv jeep.🙂

February 09, 2017

"Excellent Purchase Experience"

- JACDurango

Contrary to some of the advertisements you may have seen on television, the is the "General you need to call!". I've been buying cars for almost 50 years and this was one of the easiest purchases is I've ever done. The vehicle was well-explained/described, all my questions were answered and negotiations were handled expediently. I'll be back for sure!!

New 2015 Ram 2500, $50675