Keffer Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

8214 E Independence Boulevard,
Charlotte, North Carolina 28227
Keffer Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Info
About Keffer Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Keffer Chrysler Jeep Dodge and Ram Trucks,"The Family Store", has been proudly serving our community for over 25 years. We are 100% committed to complete customer satisfaction and world class service. We have a recently opened a 36,000 sq foot state of the art facility and we have hundreds of cars and trucks for you to choose from. The real difference at Keffer is the way we treat our customers. When your here, your family and you should expect to be treated that way, Friendly, knowledgeable sales, service, and parts professionals are dedicated to treating you right. Come by the "Family Store today and discover for yourself. While you're here don't forget to ask about our "guaranteed Low Price!".

About Keffer Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Sunday 1:00 PM - 6:00 PM

kabbott6
5/02/2016

"Amazing. "

I highly recommend this dealership to anyone, I've never felt so welcomed, nor helped in purchasing a car before. Pleased with the help received.

BallroomDancer
4/25/2016

"I received excellent service from Keffer Jeep"

I contacted Brandon Melendez because he was referred to me. I received excellent help when trying to decide which vehicle was the right one for me. We looked at 3 cars in my price range, discussed the difference in price. He worked within my budget to help me purchase my car.

JennRule
4/23/2016

"Great Experience!"

Kim Ericson and Matt Knight were wonderful! SlThey were helpful, knowledgeable and fun. I was treated with respect from the entire team and was not yanked around like other car dealerships do. I highly recommend working with the team at Keffer Jeep!

Alex M
4/22/2016

"First Car Buying Experience"

I recently purchased my first new car here and the entire experience could not have gone better! Will Conner called to set up an appointment a few days before my visit and during that call we spoke about leasing Jeep Compass. He explained to me a special they had going on and what my price would be. When I came to the dealership that following weekend, the specific Jeep that we spoke about was waiting for me right in front of the store and the entire process went so smooth unlike any experience I had ever had at a car dealership. He came back with my final price which was exactly the same price he told me over the phone and then I met with Shaun Shore to finalize the financial details. Both Will and Shaun made my first new vehicle purchase experience so easy and simple and I can't thank those guys enough!

Will Conner

wolvesfanjackson
4/14/2016

"Trustworthy Customer Service"

Nicole Zimmerman was fantastic to work with. My situation was probably not the easiest because it was over a month from my initial meeting where we selected the car to the day of actually completing the deal - but Nicole was amazing the whole time! She never put any pressure on me, was very patient and understanding, and made sure the vehicle I wanted didn't go anywhere! Definitely made the experience so much better. Very thankful for her commitment to customer service!

MiSzabo
4/11/2016

"I bought my dream car!!!"

Decided after years of wanting a new car and aJeep to boot, that I would pull the trigger Saturday....5 hours later I drove off with my dream car. Thank you Kim for everything!!!

Patkubasiak79
4/10/2016

"Satisfied first-time customer"

On the recommendation of my brother, I decided to check out the Keffer Dealership. He has never steered me wrong (pun intended), and this was no exception. Brandon was as efficient as he was knowledgeable and made what can be a painful process quite the opposite. Without giving me the runaround he was able to put me in a new Renegade that I drove off the lot the same afternoon. Lauren in finances also contributed to the expedition of the acquisition. Overall, there was no sense of pressure or awkwardness that is generally associated with these situations. I fully intend on maintaining my relationship with the dealer while prodding my own friends in that direction.

Chele
4/07/2016

"Awesome Wrangler"

The dealership was concerned about my needs and request were met without a problem. Brandon was very patient and unwavering to our many phone calls and requests. Also he and Richie was very thorough through the entire process.

Lisa L
4/05/2016

"Great experience!"

Will at Keffer was great - he went above and beyond. He was patient, honest, fair. Our problem was solved - highly recommend this dealer! Thank you Will!

Will Conner

jess123
4/01/2016

"Exceptional, and efficient customer service!"

My experience with purchasing a new vehicle at Keffer was truly amazing! I say this because of the excellence in customer-service, professionalism, and efficiency I noticed while I was there. Moreover, Krystle Hager, a caring, diligent, and professional representative of Keffer, made my experience virtually stress- free and seamless. Thanks to Krystle, I was able to feel comfortable and that made the car- buying process a breeze!

Krystle Hager