Kempthorn Volkswagen

Dave Walter Volkswagen

B. Guljas
8/24/2016

"An amazing experience!!"

I will never go to another Dealership! Now that I have the honor of working with Bob Novak at Kempthorn VW, I will be a life long customer! He took the time to listen to me as I explained that my 2015 Beetle that I had just leased this past April was hit by a person that ran a red light and was totaled. The dealership I had been working with was unwilling to do anything to help me get in to another Beetle. I called Kempthorn & Bob answered! After that, things were smooth sailing and I am in back in a Beetle again!! My best advice to everyone ~ call & talk to Bob at Kempthorn! Everyone there is very kind, courteous, helpful, and truly care about their customers. Which is probably why they've been in business so long! You will never regret it, but you ask yourself why it took you so long to give them a try!!

Bob Novak

Driver
8/11/2016

"Great experience"

We drove two hours to look at a car for my daughter. We received excellent service and were treated very fair on the price. It was well worth the drive.

Denny Shankle

Mdp30
7/26/2016

"Great service "

They were very helpful and there was no pressure to buy. I was helped in a timely manner considering how busy they were at the time I was there.

Denny Shankle

Jason Reiner
7/25/2016

"Best experience ever."

The dealership itself represents a great and reliable auto manufacturer. It is the people itself that makes this dealership a standout, phenomenal dealership to deal with. They care more about getting you in the right car than making a sale. They take the time to get to know you and help identify the vehicle that would fit best for you. I had the great honor of working with Ruth and Logan on the car choice and financing. They made the process so smooth and ensured I understood everything. Both Kyle and Ian made sure to introduce themselves and make sure I was fully satisfied with everything. This will not be the last time I visit this dealership!

Ruth

Mobarr1
7/22/2016

"Great staff very helpful "

Sales staff was great gave me a good deal without all the bull. My sales representative Ruth was awesome. The dealership was very nice, clean, well lit, and had a good selection of cars. Would recommend to anyone looking for a new car.

Ruth at kempthorn

Vdubber
6/15/2016

"Best Dealership around"

Kempthorn staff helpfull when deciding on a new vehicle. Great test drive showed all features of new Passat. Processing the deal was very painless and easily understood.

Ruth and Ian Franz

Stella50
4/01/2016

"Satisfied VW customer"

We have been Kempthorne customers since 2002 and have been quite pleased with VW product, sales,financing,and service. We would definitely recommend the dealership to others.

Bob Novak

Candacer11
3/03/2016

"Awesome experience "

They worked with my price range and showed me the best options and got me in a car that I didn't think was possible, I couldn't be more satisfied !

Charles

Bill Seymour
8/21/2014

"Best car buying experience ever"

Bought a VW Passat Diesel. Took us 2 years to decide, coming in several times. The staff was always pleasant, willing to give us time, never pressured us even the slightest bit. When finally came time to buy, a good price came without fanfare or tooth pulling. When it came time to pick up, the signing was easy and quick.

Rick Hartzell, Denny Shankle

amoicki
7/06/2014

"Couldn't have been better!"

Knowledgeable and caring staff that felt like family, the kind of family you would pick! Staff did what they said and said what they did....very honest and dependable.

Jay and Erik.