Kia Autosport of Pensacola

Internet Sales

Matthew Cothern, Sales, Kia Autosport of Pensacola

Matthew Cothern

April 26, 2017

"I really liked Robin, my sales person"

- susan70

robin was very helpful, had a lot of knowledge about the car I wanted, an was considerate of my time and needs she returned my calls and made herself available when I came in

April 22, 2017

"Buying a vehicle "

- DeFrain

Thank you Don for all your help purchasing our car! Don made everything easy for us! We love our New forte! We will let our friends know about Kia dealership in Pensacola.

April 20, 2017

"Excellent car buying experience. "

- Happy Customer

Went into Kia Autosport Pensacola was greeted by Neil Patel from start to finish the best car buying experience I have ever had. Neil made it very easy and he was very knowledgeable about the vehicle. If your in the market for a vehicle go see Neil Patel you will not be disappointed.