Kia Mall of Georgia

Carriage Kia

bafaisal
3/11/2015

"Chris Gardner"

Great sales rep. Takes his time to understand your need and work with you. Found me the car I really wanted. Thanks so much for my dream car.

Jgibbs
3/04/2015

"Great Experience"

Overall, a very pleasant experience. They worked very well with my sparadic schedule and were very accommodating. Phil went out of his way to make us feel comfortable.

Phil Davidson

KiaBuyer
2/16/2015

"Kia Mall of GA Used Cars - Not impressed"

Sorry but we were not the least bit impressed with Kia Mall of Georgia's Used Car Sales Dept. After seeing a used car of the model we were looking for listed online, we called and made an appointment for a test drive. Upon arriving at the dealership, we found that the car had not even been cleaned much less detailed yet. The exterior looked like the car had only been sent through a quick automatic car wash and the interior had not even been vacuumed. Really? Would any respectable dealership even list a used car before detailing it? Not a good start. From there it didn't get much better. After giving them a couple of days to get the car detailed, we came back to try again. We liked the salesman, the car and the starting price so a second chance seem appropriate. This time the car was ready. The detailing was okay but not the best. The car drove well and was exactly what we were looking for. Then came time to negotiate. What an embarrassment. The negotiations took place right in the middle of the cramped used car showroom at a small round conference table with mismatched chairs and absolutely no privacy. Other buyers were at similar conference tables on both sides of us less than 3 feet away also trying to negotiate. We could hear every word of their negotiation as they could hear ours. Customer service was totally the responsibility of the salesman. We were never welcomed by anyone else in their management and never offered water, coffee or a soft drink. The sales manager never came by to see us even as the initial negotiation stalled and we elected to leave. We actually had to ask to speak with the sales manager to even meet him. In the end, our desire for the car overcame our disappointment with the dealership and we decided to close the deal. The salesman (Chris Gardner) was a really nice guy and did his best under the circumstances. We have absolutely no complaints with him. It is the organization behind him just isn't very professional and isn't well run. I would not recommend the Used Car department of Kia Mall of Georgia to any of my friends.

Pink2015

"Fastest Car Purchase "

This was the best car buying experience.JP was very helpful with showing me the features of the car and he made sure I knew where to come for future oil changes. He has a great personality, he is not one of those pushy aggressive salers. I would refer any and everybody to JP. He is the best!!!!!!!!! We spent 3 hours at the dealership which seemed pretty fast to me. Overall great experience.

JP

Aisha R
2/12/2015

"I'm enjoying my new car."

I really enjoyed my experience with this dealership. This is my second purchase from them because I wanted an upgrade and they just so happen to have the car I wanted. I appreciate the service they provided me and I highly recommend them.

TED SYKES, HOLLY AND ROBERT

Bjoseph
2/12/2015

"First time car buyer in a brand new car"

They were so helpful in helping me find a car and laying out all my options as a first time car buyer. I never considered or imagined that I was going to be able to get in a new car I was resigned to a used car with high miles. Chris and everyone there did amazing things.

Aisha Marie
2/11/2015

"Love my hybrid."

I got a 2014 Kia Optima Hybrid yesterday with only 40 miles on it. Chris Gardner helped me out along with Natalie and I was in and out with my brand new car in just 2hours. One happy girl with a gorgeous new car!! :) No complaints at all. Just a note: You cannot use cash for your down payment, must use check, money order, etc.

papabob
2/09/2015

"Very satifying experience"

My wife and I started out just looking, to see what was out there, in terms of vehicles, within the price range and payment we would be looking for. Our current vehicle lease was not up for another 3 months. Alan approached us in the lot as we were browsing and was very friendly, and not pushy at all. I hate pushy. He let us look and did come back with the keys of a vehicle we seemed to be interested in. He took the time to get what we were looking for and pointed out the particular models that fit our needs. We test drove 2 vehicles and chose the one we would want. Now the difficult part of purchase, the price and payments. It didn't take long and not much negotiating until we obtained a payment of less that we were paying on our other leased vehicle. Alan was very professional, at the same time friendly at all times. Once we closed the deal, he explained all aspects and operations of the vehicle to us. Great experience.

Alan Klingaman

kristie
2/09/2015

"excellent service with Chris Gardner"

Chris Gardner was our salesman. Very knowledgeable and great to work with. Robert was great also with our financing. Love this place. Would recommended to everyone

chris gardner and robert baptiste

kalmay23
2/06/2015

"Great Deal, Great Dealer"

I found the exact car I wanted and for an amazing price. I called MOG KIA and talked with Chris Gardner and negotiated a deal over the phone. When I arrived at the dealer I had the best experience and Chris took care of every detail. Needless to say I was impressed and in about 2 hours I was on my way with my new wheels. I highly recommend this dealer and Chris Garden himself. Couldn't have had a better car buying experience.