Kia Mall of Georgia

Carriage Kia

christinedk
2/07/2016

"Made the Difference"

If it weren't for Chad, we'd have never gone back to this dealership. He took the extra time (literally more than two days) and care to make sure we were more than merely just satisfied with our experience. The process was low-pressure and he was very patient and accommodating. He made what started out as a less than ideal situation a great buying experience buy going above and beyond. He gave us a great deal on our trade and even took a few days to find the vehicle for us that we wanted. We will definitely be recommending MOG Kia and referring business this way.

Chad

Gayle Kelly`
1/18/2016

"wonderful Experience at Kia Mall of GA"

Love this dealership. Maurey is an extremely excellent salesman. He will work hard to get you the price you are looking for. I would tell my friend and come back for future business.

maurey spencer

haitianhammer
1/04/2016

"same taste different day and nothing but awesome."

I went there to evaluate an issue that my minivan had. The service department went above and beyond to come with best solution to leviate my wallet while service is being rendered. I quickly realized that the outcome was not looking too good due to my 10 year minivan that serious mileage on it. A guy by the name of Ted Sykes work his magic knowing that my funds were limited and my credit not too worthy. He put me in the hands of an experienced and nice sales rep name Maury Spencer that applied his experience and knowledge to my benefits. Then in was redirected Marc Persanaly that added a final touch on the documents making sure that I was being taken for a ride. In a short period of time and a painless process, I drove off in a brand new kia sedona minivan 2016. I wanted to take sometimes to give credit where credit is due. That experience was nothing but a family affair. Thanks KIA mall of Ga.

Ted Sykes, Marc Persanaly, Maury Spencer.

Kevin
1/02/2016

"Great Experience"

"Great Experience" Mark is the boom. He did an excellent job from start to finish. Very courteous, answered all our questions, and didn't pressure us at all. If you want a great quality vehicle and a great car buying experience go to Kia Mall of Georgia and ask for Mark.

Mark

Phil5150
12/31/2015

"Great experience "

Joseph Gonzalez sold me a 2015 Kia Optima Ex, he's very personal and polite with absolutely no pressure at all to "purchase now". If you visit this dealership I highly recommend dealing with him, but everyone I spoke/dealt with here right down to the financial officer were very courteous, friendly and respectful. Great experience!

Joseph Gonzalez

donkary
12/21/2015

"thank you kia mall of georgia "

top knotch there is 2 places in Georgia id buy a car from tha'ts mall of Georgia KIA and mall of Georgia Chrysler dodge and jeep. its nice to know that you can trust the staff. and they will go above and beyond to help you out its a 5 star place in my book thanks again Don Kary and Sandie Thomas Kary

joeseph gonzalez our sales rep. all the staff that helped us out and as always scott and craig the reason we stopped in

Happysorentoowner
12/19/2015

"Great experience!"

Everything was done to perfection! The dealership was informative, respectful, and didn't pressure! We greatly enjoyed working with Maurey and we love our new sorento!

Maurey spencer

sadet
12/19/2015

"Smooth process"

The service was great! Everyone was knowledgeable and patient which made the experience go by smoothly. I will definitely recommend my family and friends. I love my 2016 Kia Forte!

Robert Baptiste.

Lorenzo1
12/16/2015

"Excellent Customer Service"

Needed to buy a vehicle for my daughter and Mr. Maurey Spencer made it a pleasant experience! He paid exceptional attention to detail and showed a high level of knowledge of the vehicle. I would with out hesitation highly recommend this delearship to friends and family.

Maurey Spencer

Scott1027
12/16/2015

"New Kia Soul"

This is the 3rd vehicle we bought from Kia Mall of Georgia. We've had 3 great experiences and worked with sales associates who know what customer service means. Maury was the sales associate who helped us this time and has been on top of things thought the process. He really cares about making things right. Thank you for another great experience. We'll be back again!

Maury