Kia Mall of Georgia

Carriage Kia

Kevin
1/02/2016

"Great Experience"

"Great Experience" Mark is the boom. He did an excellent job from start to finish. Very courteous, answered all our questions, and didn't pressure us at all. If you want a great quality vehicle and a great car buying experience go to Kia Mall of Georgia and ask for Mark.

Mark

Phil5150
12/31/2015

"Great experience "

Joseph Gonzalez sold me a 2015 Kia Optima Ex, he's very personal and polite with absolutely no pressure at all to "purchase now". If you visit this dealership I highly recommend dealing with him, but everyone I spoke/dealt with here right down to the financial officer were very courteous, friendly and respectful. Great experience!

Joseph Gonzalez

donkary
12/21/2015

"thank you kia mall of georgia "

top knotch there is 2 places in Georgia id buy a car from tha'ts mall of Georgia KIA and mall of Georgia Chrysler dodge and jeep. its nice to know that you can trust the staff. and they will go above and beyond to help you out its a 5 star place in my book thanks again Don Kary and Sandie Thomas Kary

joeseph gonzalez our sales rep. all the staff that helped us out and as always scott and craig the reason we stopped in

Happysorentoowner
12/19/2015

"Great experience!"

Everything was done to perfection! The dealership was informative, respectful, and didn't pressure! We greatly enjoyed working with Maurey and we love our new sorento!

Maurey spencer

sadet
12/19/2015

"Smooth process"

The service was great! Everyone was knowledgeable and patient which made the experience go by smoothly. I will definitely recommend my family and friends. I love my 2016 Kia Forte!

Robert Baptiste.

Lorenzo1
12/16/2015

"Excellent Customer Service"

Needed to buy a vehicle for my daughter and Mr. Maurey Spencer made it a pleasant experience! He paid exceptional attention to detail and showed a high level of knowledge of the vehicle. I would with out hesitation highly recommend this delearship to friends and family.

Maurey Spencer

Scott1027
12/16/2015

"New Kia Soul"

This is the 3rd vehicle we bought from Kia Mall of Georgia. We've had 3 great experiences and worked with sales associates who know what customer service means. Maury was the sales associate who helped us this time and has been on top of things thought the process. He really cares about making things right. Thank you for another great experience. We'll be back again!

Maury

sabbyfam
12/14/2015

"Great Buying Experience!!!"

All of the employees at Mall of Georgia Kia were very Friendly!!! My sales associate was Joseph Gonzalez and it was a pleasure to work with him. Joseph is very knowledgeable and was very patient while helping me find my new car!!! Thank you for helping me get my Kia Soul- I love it!!!

Joseph Gonzalez

bria8012
12/12/2015

"great experience!!!"

I needed help finding a car that was in my budget but still nice. As soon as I pulled into the dealership I was assisted by Maurey. He was extremely helpful and friendly. As soon as I told him what I was looking for he was able to set up a couple of options for me to choose from in no time. I was able to find the exact car I wanted that was perfectly in my budget. He was great and I definitely will come back in the future!

Maurey Spencer

Clemsonfan
12/04/2015

"Great buying experience"

I purchased a Kia Cadenza Limited and it is a great automobile. The entire sales team was a pleasure to work with and even the service manager introduced himself. My wife bought a Kia Sorento 3 years ago and the service dept. has been great when she has her vehicle serviced.

Duke Johnson was my sales assistant and he was really pleasant to work with.