Kia Mall of Georgia

Bulldog Kia

Carriage Kia

kenatsoftbreeze
8/13/2015

"Best car buying experience ever"

These guys are awesome. No pressure. They had the car I wanted and made me feel really good about choosing this dealership. It had been 15 years since I bought a new car and dreaded doing it again. Their sales model is very different from what I expected and took all the stress away. Go there and see what I mean. Thanks Thanks Thanks

JC, Robert Baptiste, Chris Gardner

Cindy Carpenter
8/13/2015

"excellent customer service"

My husband and I have purchased 4 vehicles from Kia Mall of Ga. We are always blown away by the level of customer service. Robert Baptiste has assisted us in every purchase and we believe he goes above and beyond as well as Scott Jenneman, Tyler Poteat and Phil Davidson. Scott, Tyler and Phil are very knowledgeable and we had a great experince with them helping us with our new car. We will keep returning b/c of the level of customer service we recieve every time. Thanks to the whole staff of kia mall of Georgia for the committment of excellent customer service. They make you feel like family.

Scott Jenneman, Tyler Poteat, Phil Davidson, Robert Baptiste

bg
8/11/2015

"Great service from experienced staff. "

I would like to thank Robert Baptisite and JC for the fantastic service they provided my wife and I from the time we drove into their lot until the time we left. I have been looking at the Kia Sorento for several months and wanted to buy one for quite some time The expertise by both Robert and JC are to be commended. The whole car buying experience was quick and easy. This purchase was the quickset I have ever experienced buying a car and they were extremely busy. After the purchase JC went over every detail of the car and all systems in the car. I would recommend this dealership to anyone considering buying a vehicle.

Robert Baptiste, JC

Bonnie
8/11/2015

"Excellent Dealership"

From the time we drove onto the lot until the time we drove out with our new 2015 Kia Optima, we encountered the most pleasant helpful people around. They were knowledgeable and organized, informative and straight with us. I credit the sales manager, Robert Baptiste and our sales rep, Tyler, with giving us a great experience, but really, everyone we dealt with had the same attention to detail and helpful spirit.

Robert Baptiste, Rusty (email), Tyler, Michael Landin (Finance)

kb666
8/09/2015

"Easy to do business with"

Everyone at the dealership was straight forward and made it clear they wanted your business. Bill, Robert, and Michael are all highly recommended. New car price was better than True Car. Trade was a fair price, and financing was at a very competitive rate.

Bill Wininginer, Robert Baptiste, Michael Landen

Kia Optima Owner
8/08/2015

"It was the BEST EXPERIENCE EVER"

We HIGHLY RECOMMEND Mall of ga Kia. Our sales person was Philip Davidson. We showed him the KIA Optima we wanted, let him know what payment range we needed to be in and he MADE it happen. Was not pushy at ALL treated us like family. We never knew buying a new car could be SO EASY. WE'RE STILL IN SHOCK that we drove of IN THE car we wanted. EVERYONE at Kia mall of ga was SO FRIENDLY and the atmosphere was UNBELIEVABLE. So again if your interested in buying a vehicle WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND Mall of Ga Kia and go see Philip Davidson !!! Chris and Christy Carter PROUD NEW OWNERS of a KIA OPTIMA EX !!!! WE LOVE IT !!!!!! THANK YOU AGAIN PHILIP DAVIDSON and the rest of the KIA family for making it happen !!!!!!! Y'all are NUMBER #1 in our book !!!!!!!! :-) SO GO VISIT MALL OF GA KIA if your looking for a new vehicle !!!!!! :-) You'll be HAPPY YOU DID , WE ARE !!!!!!!!!! :-)

Philip Davidson and ALL the other friendly people at KIA

Joe&Danica
8/07/2015

"Friendly and willing to work with us!"

Phil was great! Robert was great! Natalie was great! My husband and I bought a 2015 Kia Soul, though we weren't sure at first that it would be the car for us. Phil explained everything, all of its uses and features, and the test drive helped us realize this was the perfect car for our soon-to-be growing family. Phil and Robert both listened to our needs and helped us with financing and warranty. There was no pressure to buy and we felt Phil was very honest with what my husband and I could get for our price range. We recommend Kia Mall of Georgia to our friends and family now. Thanks so much for the pleasant car-buying experience, guys!

Phil Davidson, Robert Baptiste, Natalie Watson

Charlie1976
8/07/2015

"Excellent Car-buying Experience"

I needed to buy a car for my daughter who is going away to college. After much research we decided to check out a used Kia. I had several places mapped out to look. First place on our list was Kia Mall of Georgia. However, we never went to any other dealer. We fell in love with the folks there and ended up buying a brand new Kia Soul. Gerald Johnson, our sales person was very knowledgeable and helpful. Michael, who helped us with the financing was very patient -- absolutely not pushy. Robert Baptiste the sales manager made sure everything was taken care of. Now about 5 weeks later my daughter loves the car, and he's getting 31 miles to the gallon (better than was promised). The guys at the dealer have followed up to be sure we are satisfied. I would highly recommend you visit Kia Mall of GA if you are looking to buy a car.

Gerald Johnson,Michael Landen,Robert Baptiste

Leshawn
8/05/2015

"Patient and Flexible"

Robert, the manager, was very friendly and listed to our requests. Holly was courteous and patient with us as we selected a vehicle. Natalie was flexible and patient as we negotiated the terms of the deal.

Robert; Holly, & Natalie

Shaunandkim
8/05/2015

"Awesome"

I wanted to say that our sales man, Chris, was amazing! He was no pressure, knew his stuff, and a joy to be around! We recommend him and the kia brand!

Chris Gardner