Kia Mall of Georgia

Carriage Kia

Aisha Marie
2/11/2015

"Love my hybrid."

I got a 2014 Kia Optima Hybrid yesterday with only 40 miles on it. Chris Gardner helped me out along with Natalie and I was in and out with my brand new car in just 2hours. One happy girl with a gorgeous new car!! :) No complaints at all. Just a note: You cannot use cash for your down payment, must use check, money order, etc.

Chris Gardner

papabob
2/09/2015

"Very satifying experience"

My wife and I started out just looking, to see what was out there, in terms of vehicles, within the price range and payment we would be looking for. Our current vehicle lease was not up for another 3 months. Alan approached us in the lot as we were browsing and was very friendly, and not pushy at all. I hate pushy. He let us look and did come back with the keys of a vehicle we seemed to be interested in. He took the time to get what we were looking for and pointed out the particular models that fit our needs. We test drove 2 vehicles and chose the one we would want. Now the difficult part of purchase, the price and payments. It didn't take long and not much negotiating until we obtained a payment of less that we were paying on our other leased vehicle. Alan was very professional, at the same time friendly at all times. Once we closed the deal, he explained all aspects and operations of the vehicle to us. Great experience.

Alan Klingaman

kristie
2/09/2015

"excellent service with Chris Gardner"

Chris Gardner was our salesman. Very knowledgeable and great to work with. Robert was great also with our financing. Love this place. Would recommended to everyone

chris gardner and robert baptiste

kalmay23
2/06/2015

"Great Deal, Great Dealer"

I found the exact car I wanted and for an amazing price. I called MOG KIA and talked with Chris Gardner and negotiated a deal over the phone. When I arrived at the dealer I had the best experience and Chris took care of every detail. Needless to say I was impressed and in about 2 hours I was on my way with my new wheels. I highly recommend this dealer and Chris Garden himself. Couldn't have had a better car buying experience.

Chris Gardner

lucywench
2/05/2015

"My first new car in 15 years. "

I found the staff friendly and the salespeople knowledgeable. I felt my salesperson, JP, was honest and presented pricing to me in straightforward manner that left me feeling confident that I was getting a good price on my car. I would recommend this dealership.

JP

shirlgirl927
1/23/2015

"2015 Kia Sorento"

I had to buy a new SUV since some one hit me and totaled mine. My husband suggested the Sorento since the warranty was 10yrs/100k miles. I was VERY frustrated knowing I had to buy a car and didn't want to, so I pitied the sales person who had to work with me. I worked with JP and he was really patient with me. I test drove 3 different Sorento models (2015 SX, SXL & 2016 SX) and really enjoyed the 2015 SX. JP was very thorough with all the options so I know what I was getting and how to use them. Natalie in the finance office was so nice! We started talking and giggling while doing my paperwork. She made it more personable rather than just taking my money and signatures. Overall, I drove off in a new car and was comfortable I received a good /fair deal on the pricing. (I did comparison research prior also.) This is day 6 of owning it and so far everything is good and I still enjoy driving it.

JP

vickie001
9/07/2014

"BAD ENGINE 2014 KIA OPTIMA"

BEWARE!!!!! BEWARE!!!!! BEWARE!!!!!BEWARE!!!!!BEWARE!!!!!BEWARE!!!!!! STOP and READ so this will not happen to YOU…..!!!!!! I recently purchase a 2014 KIA Optima SXL in which I traded in a 2012 KIA Optima SX from KIA MALL OF GEORGIA in Buford, GA. I purchase TWO CARS from this dealership within 2 years. Following my recent purchase of the 2014 KIA Optima in which they charged me over $40,000 for the car. Yeah Right a KIA…!!!! The engine start making a ticking noise a week later and they blew me off several times. I finally had a new car inspection and I strongly express the ticking noise issue. Finally it was diagnosed as a bad engine. After it was diagnosed as a BAD ENGINE I started getting treated like it was my FAULT. The owner Scott didn’t want to talk to me so he had this fake owner name Chad talk to me. This Chad person told me all the LIES I needed to hear. He first told me that he was going to replace the car and then he was asking me do I want the same color or a difference color. I really though this Chad was sincere when he was talking to me. When a couple of days went by he called and said something totally difference. He told me they were putting a new engine in my car and didn't care what I wanted.. I haven’t made a car payment yet and they had another car like mines on the lot and they didn’t want to exchange it. This dealership didn’t care about what I wanted after they receive payment for the bad engine car. NOT only did they sale me a car with a bad engine it was ON THE SHOWROOM FLOOR. I will never purchase another car from KIA MALL OF GEORGIA...!!!!!

Scott Baker, Scott Jenneman, Chad Sutherland

jragsdale85
7/16/2014

"Worst Service Ever on Phone/Internet/in person"

I needed service on my kia, which I had purchased in Atlanta. I called around 9am on 7/15 to schedule my maintenance, I was transferred to 5 different people and waited for 10 minutes. Annoyed, I hung up and used the internet to schedule an appointment. I scheduled for 5:45PM.I arrived and was told they leave at 6pm and would not have time to look at my vehicle. Service manager tried to be helpful, but it doesn't change the fact that I wasted my time and gas to obtain service from a business that is not interested in making the customer their priority. If I had done that at my place of business, I would've offered to stay late in order to rectify the situation. Stay away, unless you enjoy bad customer service

Service Manager

JPRESHON
12/30/2012

"It was great everyone on point fun an l RECOMMEND THAT..."

It was great everyone on point fun an l RECOMMEND THAT EVERYONE GO'S TO SEE DEREK ROBERTSON THANK YOU FOR HELPING ME ON MY KIA

Derek Robertson

melnway
6/04/2012

"I had a great sales experience with this dealership...."

I had a great sales experience with this dealership. Scott was very friendly and knowledgable. He answered all of my questions and was very patient. The rest of the staff that we came in contact with was the same. They made the process of buying a car an enjoyable experience. I would recommend them to family and friends anytime.

Scott Baker