Kia Mall of Georgia

Bulldog Kia

Carriage Kia

hollysanders1125

"Completely satisfied"

Wonderful salesmen and a great dealership all around! This was my first purchase on my own and I never felt like they were taking advantage of me. I walked away with the car I wanted at a great deal!

lady3

"People Friendly Place "

The customer service is very professional..If I needed another car I would definitely recommend this company... thank you Robert Baptiste for your service's

Chase Knight

mitchylee7

"First class experience"

The entire staff, especially Robert Baptiste (the sales manager) and Holly Frankovich (the salesperson), went above and beyond to provide exceptional service the entire process of selling and delivering my new awesome car.

Robert Baptiste, Holly Frankovich

Kia soul purchase
5/12/2015

"Kia soul"

Great experience . Chris Gardner the salesman was great and very helpful . He was very courteous and accommodating

afiese
5/11/2015

"The best dealership to buy your vehicle at!"

I purchased a 2012 Chevy Tahoe on March 9, 2015. J.P. was my salesperson that day and Robert Baptiste is the Sales Manager - both were awesome! J.P. went over and above to ensure that I was a happy customer and answered any questions I had about the vehicle - he even helped me get my car seat out of the vehicle that I was trading in :) I always felt that he was doing everything he could to make my car buying experience a great one. Robert took the time to talk with me while I waited and did everything to allow me to purchase the vehicle at the terms that I needed to meet. He has made this dealership a great place. Everyone is nice and accommodating. The showroom is clean and comfortable. I would definitely buy another car here!

Robert Baptiste and J.P.

MJTGRAM
5/08/2015

"Great car buying experience"

First experience with Kia, from the test drive to signing the final paper work everything was pleasant, easy and smooth. Was given more than a fair trade in price for my old car. Tony Williams was very knowledgeable and pleasant to work with.

Tony Williams, Robert Baptiste

cindydurham1
5/06/2015

"Excellent Customer Service"

We are definetely a Kia Soul family now! My grandmother and myself both drove out the lot with brand new kia Souls. I will recommend friends and family to see Chris Gardner and Robert Baptiste.

Chris Gardner, Robert Baptiste

Favián & Marie Carrillo
5/05/2015

"" Awesome Personell ""

My husband and I purchased a 2015 Kia Soul from Kia Mall of Georgia on March 25, 2015. Holly Frankovich helped us out in selecting the vehicle we wanted and was wonderful to work with, and very patient. She was truly there to help us get exactly what we wanted and did a great job guiding us to it, without pushing us. We would recommend Kia Mall of Georgia to any one who is going into a dealership. We at times go and say hi to Holly and the dealer manager Robert Baptiste (great personality) when taking the car for a brief check up or if we have any questions regarding the car. It has been an absolute pleasure to deal with the Kia Mall of Georgia employees. All in all this dealership does it right, professional, knowledgeable, and just great to work with.

vchurco
5/02/2015

"Excellent Customer Service"

The staff at Kia Mall Of Georgia was excellent! I came to the dealership with a vehicle I had purchased from a small dealership just a few months ago. Unfortunately, that vehicle was not what they had represented and was problematic and unreliable. I had to get out of this car. Even though I knew I would be taking a loss, Robert Baptiste worked with me to get the highest price for my trade in and made suggestions for a new vehicle that would be affordable for me. We decided to go with the 2015 Kia Optima! Holly Frankovich, my sales representative, was extremely knowledgeable about all of the vehicles available. She was able to educate me on all of the features, specifications and warranty options. Holly and Robert made the purchase of this car very easy and stress free. I felt like family. I took delivery of the car after the store was officially closed so we weren't able to get the car cleaned up. The very next day, Holly drove to my office and picked up my new car to have it detailed. When she brought the car back to me, she had adjusted all of my radio settings for me! The car looks BEAUTIFUL! To me, that is true customer service! I give my highest recommendation to Holly Frankovich, Robert Baptiste and the rest of the staff at Kia Mall of Georgia!

Holly Frankovich, Robert Baptiste

ckwdavis53
5/02/2015

"We are a Kia family and highly recommend Kia Mall of Georgia"

We recently bought a 2015 Kia Soul Base from Kia Mall of Georgia and I was so impressed with their staff, I had to rate them. The BEST car buying experience to date, we were greeted by Tony Williams, sales, and Robert Baptiste Sales Manager. Both had great smiles; made us feel right home and even offered us something to drink. They were very attentive about our needs for a car for our teenager. GREAT price, very pleasant and fast finance dept. (N. Watson). JP took the time to demonstrate all of the features of our new Soul. I drive a Sorento and the Soul was for our daughter; we love Kia and Kia Mall of Georgia. Will definitely purchase here in the future and our daughter loves her new car.Thanks so much!!!

Tony Williams, Robert Baptiste, JP, N Watson