Kia Mall of Georgia

Bulldog Kia

Carriage Kia

jwil
7/08/2015

"Best car buying experience in my lifetime!"

Phil Davidson greeted me as I drove onto the lot. I had been to CarMax, AutoNation Toyota and to Nissan. I had test driven 5 different cars before arriving at Kia Mall of GA. Phil was very friendly and quick-witted which was just what I needed after a long day of car shopping. I want to note that Kia Sorento wasn't even on my radar as to the car that I really wanted. After driving it, I was hooked! Phil showed me so many things about the car before we test drove it. I took my husband there the next day to test drive. Phil had already sent the bottom line price with all of the particulars prior to our return to the dealership. I felt that it was a fair deal and had no desire to look elsewhere. This was by far the best car buying experience in my lifetime thanks to Phil Davidson and the people of Kia Mall of GA!

Phil Davidson

xshox9
7/07/2015

"Top notch dealership "

Great experience from arrival to departure. As quick and painless as a car buying experience can be. Friendly staff and very accommodating. I left feeling like I got the best deal possible

lcb123
7/07/2015

"Purchase our used Optima"

We appreciate everything that the dealership did and how Robert Baptiste helped us in working out some minor details. We bought a used vehicle that needed a few things done on the car before purchase. They made sure everything was handled and taken care of. This was our second Kia to purchase. First the Sorento and now the Optima.

Robert Baptiste

knucklehead
7/05/2015

"Unbeatable!!"

Let me first start by saying I don't like high pressure salesman. I started looking online and found that BullDawg Kia and Case Kia websites constantly ask you if you want to chat with someone, to the point I couldn't do my research. Mall of Georgia Kia website doesn't do that and had all the information to do my research. Upon our arrival at the dealership my wife and I were able to walk around, look, talk, and just kind of voice our thoughts of each car we looked at without having a salesman there to voice his thoughts. To me that was a huge plus!!!! When we were ready to talk we headed to the sales building were we were met by a professional salesman that was clean cut and took care of himself (Gerald). I wanted certain things and at a fixed price, Gerald and Robert worked hard to make it happen. Anyone that knows me knows I'm not easy to please as I demand perfection, well this dealership blew me away!! Perfection and class are in one place, Mall of Georgia KIA, I was so impressed I bought the Sorento and we love it! Awesome Job to this dealership, they are a small dealership, but they know your name and face. I even asked folks in the service waiting area how long they have been there before I bought the vehicle. The longest I heard was 20 minutes, not like Akins Ford average time was 3 hours, thus why I bought the car at Mall of Georgia Kia. Thank you to everyone of you, your a great team and it shows throughout the process!

Gerald, Robert Baptiste, and Nancy.

jnw85
7/03/2015

"Great quick and easy experience!"

We bought a brand new Kia Optima and traded in a 2009 Toyota Camry. They took our trade for a fair price and gave us a great deal on the new purchase. It was all completed in under 3 hours, so we still have the rest of the day to do whatever we want. Tony, our salesperson, was outside waiting for us and made us feel welcome and at home immediately. I would recommend Kia Mall of Georgia to everyone!!

Tony Williams and Robert Baptiste

Lynn
7/02/2015

"EXCELLENT SERVICE FROM START TO FINISH"

I had the most wonderful service from start to finish. I spoke with Rusty on Thursday. He followed up Friday. Because of Rusty caring I came in Saturday and worked with Rusty and Maddie. I drove out that night with my 2016 Sorrento. Maddie and Rusty are the best to work with. They give no fluff but give it to you straight. Customer service was top notch. I had a really bad experience so it was very refreshing to work with people that care about your wants and needs. Because of the excellent service given to me by Maddie and Rusty I recommended another couple that also bought a 2016 Sorrento from them. Thank you for the EXCELLENT experience.

Rusty and Madison ( Maddie)

dgtoney79
7/01/2015

"Excellent Car salesman, Good Finance Employee "

Chris was very professional, knowledgeable, and pleasant to work with. We arrived late around closing time. Chris was very patient and respectful of our specific requests. Financial person could have explained options and rebates with better understanding for us to determine the best financial agreement. Rebates and promotions offers were too confusing. Overall we are very pleased with services.

Your friend from Ohio

"OUTSTANDING TEAM! !"

An exceptional team from Mike Hightower in Service, Phil Davidson in Sales (who came highly recommended by another customer and exceeded my expectations), Natalie Watson in Finance to the Sales Manager Robert Baptiste. Every member of this team was kind, easy to deal with and made buying a vehicle comfortable experience. Very greatful! Clearly a group of genuinely nice people.

Phil Davidson, Mike Hightower, Natalie Watson, Robert Baptiste

Dcm4588
6/30/2015

"Feel comfortable sending Friends and Family here!"

Long story short, I sent both my Mother and Sister here to see Robert Baptiste. They were both in the market for different vehicles than what they currently had. I personally work in the automotive industry but live in Colorado, so I could not assist in the process of finding them vehicles. I sent them both to see Robert, who'm I know through the industry. Needless to say, he personally took them under his wing on a busy day. Showed them both what options fit their needs the best, and put them both in new cars in the payment range they needed to be in. Robert got my sister in a brand new Kia Sorento as a first time buyer at a great deal. My Mother's deal was a bit more complex with her trade-in vehicle, but Robert worked with her for the majority of the day on a busy Saturday and made it happen. All I have heard from the both of them was how grateful they are to have had the referral to Robert. Both have stated how they know they would not have received the same treatment from any other dealership. Even when other dealership employee's were not on the same page as him, he took over the deal and made sure both of them were treated like family. I can not thank Robert enough for his hard work and dedication to customer service. I will never hesitate to send anyone I know in the market for a new or pre-owned Kia to Mall of Georgia Kia, and I know they have earned life long relationships with both my Mother and Sister!

Robert Baptiste

Bradley_uga

"Purchase of new car "

Chris Gardner was very knowledgeable about the vehicles. He was accommodating to my car preference. He is a true professional. I would recommend him to anyone.