Kia Mall of Georgia

Carriage Kia

sadet
12/19/2015

"Smooth process"

The service was great! Everyone was knowledgeable and patient which made the experience go by smoothly. I will definitely recommend my family and friends. I love my 2016 Kia Forte!

Robert Baptiste.

Lorenzo1
12/16/2015

"Excellent Customer Service"

Needed to buy a vehicle for my daughter and Mr. Maurey Spencer made it a pleasant experience! He paid exceptional attention to detail and showed a high level of knowledge of the vehicle. I would with out hesitation highly recommend this delearship to friends and family.

Scott1027
12/16/2015

"New Kia Soul"

This is the 3rd vehicle we bought from Kia Mall of Georgia. We've had 3 great experiences and worked with sales associates who know what customer service means. Maury was the sales associate who helped us this time and has been on top of things thought the process. He really cares about making things right. Thank you for another great experience. We'll be back again!

Maury

sabbyfam
12/14/2015

"Great Buying Experience!!!"

All of the employees at Mall of Georgia Kia were very Friendly!!! My sales associate was Joseph Gonzalez and it was a pleasure to work with him. Joseph is very knowledgeable and was very patient while helping me find my new car!!! Thank you for helping me get my Kia Soul- I love it!!!

Joseph Gonzalez

bria8012
12/12/2015

"great experience!!!"

I needed help finding a car that was in my budget but still nice. As soon as I pulled into the dealership I was assisted by Maurey. He was extremely helpful and friendly. As soon as I told him what I was looking for he was able to set up a couple of options for me to choose from in no time. I was able to find the exact car I wanted that was perfectly in my budget. He was great and I definitely will come back in the future!

Clemsonfan
12/04/2015

"Great buying experience"

I purchased a Kia Cadenza Limited and it is a great automobile. The entire sales team was a pleasure to work with and even the service manager introduced himself. My wife bought a Kia Sorento 3 years ago and the service dept. has been great when she has her vehicle serviced.

Duke Johnson was my sales assistant and he was really pleasant to work with.

Ddavis
11/30/2015

"Fantastic dealership enjoy the process"

Very knowledgeable of The Kia Soul that I was buying I love my new car thank you for making process so very easy beautiful car

Maurey

RJF81584
11/29/2015

"Always Amazing "

This is my second time at this dealership, first to buy the car and now for my first oil change. I saw Maurey, who sold me the car and he remembered me and even helped me out once again! The service experience was as amazing as the buying experience. I am constantly impressed with the level of customer service I receive, even after I purchased my car. I live 56 miles from the dealership and will make this drive each time. Thank you Mall of GA Kia!

Ric and Maurey

coolcarguy
11/27/2015

"Wonderful Car Buying experience!!!"

We recently bought our new car from Maurey Spencer of Kia Mall of Georgia. The experience was great!! I had put off buying a car for a few weeks due to my dislike of high pressure sales. This experience was low stress and enjoyable. No tricks or double talk, just good business. Having a great salesperson who knows his customer helps alot.

NZRQV7
11/22/2015

"Wonderful Experience at Kia Mall of Georgia"

We needed a replacement for our very old and very dead Dodge Grand Voyager. At this point in life we just didn't need another minivan and decided to downsize some. After much research my wife decided that the Kia Sorento would be just perfect. Given the reviews and the features, it was a slam dunk! Now to find the perfect vehicle. We spent a lot of time searching through Cars.com, CarGurus.com (loved their deal evaluating tool) and others and found our #1 choice and it was at Kia Mall of Georgia. I called Saturday morning and spoke with Rusty who lined us up with his "best sales guy". Uh Oh! Rusty's lined up his biggest shark for us. Oh boy! We get there and are introduced to our sales guy, Joseph Gonzalez. Nice young man, clean-cut, Army vet. He was the most pleasant, easy-to-work-with car salesman we've ever dealt with. He knew is product, was able to answer most of our questions, was passionate about the product, and he listened. The fact that he listened to what we needed/wanted versus just trying to sell us...that was huge!! Joseph was very helpful when explaining the sales process...very simple and how he fit into that process. Everything was upfront, with no hidden agendas. If you want a great deal on a Kia, go to Kia Mall of Georgia. If you also want a great sales experience, then ask for Joseph Gonzalez!

Rusty, Joseph Gonzalez, Phil