Kia Mall of Georgia

Kia Mall of Georgia

Kia Mall of Georgia Info

Bulldog Kia

Carriage Kia

"It is obvious that the Kia Mall of Georgia dealerhsip is..."

It is obvious that the Kia Mall of Georgia dealerhsip is customer focused. Everyone I have dealt with from sales to service have been extremely helpful and have ensured that I am happy with my new vehicle. I bought from this dealership based upon how pleased I was with their service department as they have serviced my Kia Sedona for the past 5 years. Rusty was very easy to deal with during the entire process of finding and purchasing my Optima, and continued to follow up after the purchase to ensure I was a satisfied customer.

Rusty Sandberg

"The Salesman, David Roark, was professional, courteous,..."

The Salesman, David Roark, was professional, courteous, knowledgeable and efficient. The Kia Sorento we purchased is a wonderful car to drive. It has all the features we wanted and then some. The orientation we received from the Customer Service employee, Tommy Jones, was thorough, informative and extremely knowledgeable. He even got our phones hooked up! The overall purchase experience went very smoothly and I will definitely be spreading the word to all my friends.

David Roark, Tommy Jones

"This was the best car buying experience we've ever had...."

This was the best car buying experience we've ever had. They were friendly, knowledgeable, and non-pushy. They wanted to resolve any problem we might have as immediately as possible. They have bent over backwards to give us a great car at a great price.

Chase Knight, Tommy Jones, Colin Cappy

"Rusty Sandberg was my salesman and he treated me and my..."

Rusty Sandberg was my salesman and he treated me and my wife very professionally and respectfully. He did all he could do to ensure we got everything we wanted within reason of course. Mr. Sandberg made this car buying experience very pleasant and hassle free. I would gladly recommend anyone and everyone to Mr. Sandberg for their car buying needs.

Rusty Sandberg

"After several months of debating a new car purchase due..."

After several months of debating a new car purchase due to high mileage on my vehicle, my father surprises me with a very quick afternoon of "dealership drive bys". Thank goodness it was on Thanksgiving and we had no salesmen to contend with. We could express openly our likes/dislikes and the pros/cons of everything we saw. I left with the knowledge that he was very concerned for my daughter's and my safety if my vehicle were to break down. I started seriously looking on line at local inventories and even stopped in for a few brochures but didn't want to haggle with anyone. So, I decided to see what Carmax had to offer. I spent a whole afternoon and evening between two locations and still did not get to test drive anything like I wanted. I made a list of what I wanted to test drive and then decided on a dealership to visit for that purpose. My 6 year old went with me and we stopped at Kia Mall of Georgia. We were immediatly greeted by Nick, a car salesman, that was not pushy in any way. He listened to my concerns and was eager to let me choose what I wanted to test drive. After the drive which was very informative, he asked if he could get me some numbers and I said yes as I would need to know for comparison purposes in order to make an informed decision. Again, Nick seemed to know when to let me think and was very helpful with keeping my daughter occupied with coloring books or a play room full of toys. Even though it was a Sunday evening and they were not supposed to be open, I drove home with a new car that I was very pleased with and did not feel as if I had been taken advantage of in any way. The following day, I saw Nick and he was just as upbeat and concerned with my purchase as he had been. He introduced me to Tommy for the delivery of my vehicle. Tommy is very knowledgeable and can relate important instructions in a way that you can understand. He is very detailed and makes himself readily available for questions even after you leave the dealership. Was very impressed with everyone's professionalism and respect they show their customers.

Nick Scarnato, Tommy

"We went to Kia in an emergency situation. My daughter's 7..."

We went to Kia in an emergency situation. My daughter's 7 year old Rio died and she needed something quickly. As a recent college graduate, Chase worked with her to enable her to leave with a new Forte that day. We were in a unique situation because we also had just moved to Georgia so all of our info was from Alabama. The staff was very patient and helpful while we got our Georgia driver's licenses. Chase was extremely knowledgeable and willing to go the extra mile to help. To top it all off, my daughter was upset that Atlanta Falcons season tickets were gone (a Kia promotion), but when some more became available, Chase remembered how disappointed she was, called her, and made sure she got some. He is number 1 in her book. I am already discussing our next purchase at Kia Mall of Georgia.

Chase Knight

"We came in not really sure about the Kia Sorento, but..."

We came in not really sure about the Kia Sorento, but Chase was very helpful, knowledgable and didn't pressure us to purchase anything. After a test drive and comparing the Kia value with similar vehicles on the market, we were very pleased to drive home in a brand new Kia Sorento. Chase and the Mall of Georgia Kia are awesome and we plan to do a lot of business with them in the future.

Chase Knight

"All of the people there are the VERY best! I could not..."

All of the people there are the VERY best! I could not get over how helpful, friendly and kind all was! Yes I would and have recommended this dealer to friends if mine!

Judy, Mr. Tommy, Brian

blessed0710 responded to this review

July 02, 2011

Sorry the salesman that handled my purchase was Scott baker. Sorry I just want to call you Brian!

"I don't know how great this dealership is because we only..."

I don't know how great this dealership is because we only had contact with Richie BUT he was laid back and friendly- not pushy knowing that we were only in our initial stages of researching the type of car we wanted to purchase. If you do decide to use this dealership for your next purchase you should call ahead and make sure Richie will be there to be your sales associate. He is amazingly honest and straight forward.

Richie DeCicco

"We pulled onto the lot about 6pm Friday evening. Richie..."

We pulled onto the lot about 6pm Friday evening. Richie greeted me quickly and asked what brought me to Kia Mall of GA, which was refreshing as I'm often ignored at dealerships. I told him about a car (2011 Kia Soul+) I had seen on line that I was interested in seeing. He let me know that that particular car was likely gone, because he knew where it was parked and at a glance could tell (nice knowing where your stock is parked on the lot!!). He took me to another used Kia Soul (2010 Soul!), which may have been the only other used Soul on the lot. He did cover all of the standard/required questions: would I consider new, where was I in my shopping process, did I have my own financing, was I trading in another vehicle, etc....but he asked them all in a very no-pressure manner. He is a real guy, no "leisure suit Larry" used car salesman. He was quick to find the answers to any questions he couldn't answer immediately. Richie had multiple test drive routes prepared depending on traffic (it WAS rush hour), driving habits (commute vs local), and my preference. I let him know I'd be commuting for work (so he suggested his highway test drive Southbound on 985 to avoid traffic). He also didn't mind taking my husband out for his own quick/local streets test drive so we both had the opportunity to try the Soul. Richie showed us to the play room where the children (3yr and 8yr old) could play while we adults discussed the business of buying the car, which we did near the play room not at the desk in the showroom (NICE!!). Negotiations didn't drag on. Since I was prepared to purchase a different vehicle, I had to really think about the price I could pay for the other Soul. Richie really took our family into consideration and even though the process took a few hours (from first on lot, to drive out with car) it wasn't very stressful. The dealership was pretty busy that evening and the delay seemed to be getting to the finance person(s) to sign papers...but most of that time we were in the play room (TV was an option) where Richie would check on us often and bring paperwork back to us to keep things moving. I took the car back Saturday morning to be cleaned up and to finalize the paperwork. The only negative with the experience is that they only had one key and fob and refused to provide a second key because the car was used. I can however purchase my own replacement key for $170+ or purchase the warranty for $300+ that would cover they key and fob. :( All in all a good experience. I have walked away from several dealerships/sales guys over the years. It was great to be able to find a car I wanted at a price I could afford and close the deal with a guy who took good care of me and my family. Richie is a good guy, with a side of humor, at a dealership with a good reputation around town.

Richie DeCicco