Koons Annapolis Toyota Scion

1107 West Street,
Annapolis, Maryland 21401
Koons Annapolis Toyota Scion Info
About Koons Annapolis Toyota Scion

Koons Annapolis Toyota specializes in the sales and service of Toyota and Scion vehicles along with full-line certified pre-owned. Koons is proud to serve customers in Annapolis MD, Laurel MD, Bowie MD, Columbia MD, Baltimore MD, and all around the Washington DC area. Jim Koons Automotive is a family-owned and operated automotive group since 1964. With 31 franchises in 22 locations in the Washington, DC area, including Maryland, Virginia and Delaware, Koons is on the Top 15 list of largest automotive groups in the U.S., and one of the largest online dealers in the nation. Koons was named one of Washington Business Journal’s “Best Places to Work” in 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012. Krystal Koons is the official spokesperson for Jim Koons Automotive Companies.

About Koons Annapolis Toyota Scion

• Carlson's Donuts
sammi1124
12/11/2015

"BRENT WAS GREAT!"

Brent was great and very personable. We love our new car and the process was pretty seamless. I would highly recommend Brent for future car purchases!

December 14, 2015

Thanks for the review! We will pass your compliments on to Brent. Congrats on the new car!

Chief
12/11/2015

"Friendly, stress-free experience"

We lost our primary vehicle without warning and without any thoughts about what to replace it with. Thus started an eight week experience to research, locate and purchase what would be our fourteenth "pre-owned" car. This process is never easy. However, Koons Toyota had the right car and was able to assist us greatly in our decision process and the eventual purchase process. The key description here is "friendly cooperation", not to mention patience. This was an overall trait of everyone we worked with, and was really needed after eight weeks of stress build-up. Herman, our salesman, is a good man. He follows through and follows up. Buying a car, especially a used car, is always a difficult experience, but even more so when it must be done without prior planning. Herman spent three days with us while we evaluated the car. He was always helpful, courteous, patient and available. Well done Herman. Dennis Weaver was right there, as well, during the entire process, providing additional information and assistance. Tyrone obtained the best possible financing and completed the additional administrative work, more efficiently than one would expect, considering the mass of paper required

December 14, 2015

Thank you for leaving us a review! Glad to hear everything worked out and we were able to get you the right car and on your way. We hope to see you again in the future!

Carter
12/10/2015

"The Best Experience"

We just purchased a 2015 Toyota Highlander. Henry Reynolds gave us the best service. He stayed with us until well after closing time to make sure we were completely satisfied with the vehicle. We would definitely recommend this dealership and please make sure you ask for Henry Reynolds, you won't be disappointed!

December 10, 2015

Thanks for the review! Congrats on the new Highlander!

Annmarie
12/07/2015

"Great Service, Low Stress Environment "

We purchased a used car this past weekend as a Christmas gift for our son. The entire Koons Toyota Scion team were great to work with. Low stress, low pressure, great service & a fun environment sum up our experience. Ask for Marlowe Simms in used cars, knowledgable sales person with a great attitude.

December 10, 2015

Thanks for the review! Congrats on the new car!

paul253
12/04/2015

"Worst Customer Service Ever"

Worst customer service experience ever! I went to this dealer for the WOW pricing and the up to 125% of kbb on trades. Not only was my trade offer not 125% (up to, I know), but it was 2k below the lowest pricing listed by kbb and the car was in great shape. They eventually matched a Carmax appraisal I had (that was 5k above their first offer), but when my sister voiced her concern with their shady trade valuing practices, the sales manager called her nasty and said the deal was off. She was not rude or nasty and did not raise her voice, at all. When I said the car was for me and I wanted to do the deal, the sales manager said, "I am not selling you a car, have a nice day." - and the salesmen handed me the keys to my car and said "sorry." I spoke with someone in customer relations who was apologetic and said that I could get the same car in Virginia, but for about 1k more than the initial deal. What a joke. I ended up going to a different Toyota dealer the same day, got exceptional customer service, AND an even better price on the car I wanted. I also filed a complaint with Toyota about their horrible customer service. Please, as someone who has never written a negative review, DO NOT go to this dealer. It will save you time and trouble!

Steve Chase

Henry Reynolds
12/03/2015

"Awesome patience experience with the Dealer "

Just ask for Henry Reynolds in the Koon of Annapolis once you entered into the Dealer show room. He will take care of all the things from top to bottom with kind and patience. It was a nice deal with awesome experience with Koon of Annapolis for buying a new car.

Henry Reynolds

FirstCar2011
12/03/2015

"Great Experience at Koons of Annapolis"

I had a wonderful experience at Koons of Annapolis. Everyone was very friendly and eager to assist me in my first vehicle purchase. I was assisted by Herman Dubick, who worked diligently to aid me in buying my car. He never hesitated to call me prior to my arrival to ensure satisfaction once it was time to hand over the keys. I highly recommend him as a dealer and the Koons of Annapolis dealership! Thank you for making my first time car buying experience one to remember.

December 10, 2015

Thanks for the review! Congrats on your first new car!

derp
11/27/2015

"Quick Turnaround"

I was in and out of the dealership in a few hours. Finance team was excellent. I will return for service. Free carwashes are a great deal.

Mama D
11/19/2015

"A pleasant experience!"

This was the first time purchasing a vehicle that I didn't feel pressured. Joe showed both vehicles to me and explained the differences between the two models. His knowledge about every aspect of the Camry was definately a deciding factor.

November 23, 2015

Thanks for leaving us a review! Glad to hear Joe and the team took great care of you. Come back and see us again soon!

np
11/19/2015

"Faboulous customer service "

Mike was superb at helping me on my first online purchase. He sent pictures and responded to any of my request on timely manner. Suheil was exceptionally great at getting all the paperwork to me and responded to my requests even on his days off. I was very nervous about the online purchase but these two gentleman have made this so easy and a fabulous experience for me. I am enjoying my new SUV and appreciate all your help with it. Thank you! :)

Reviews of Viktor Beshidze