Koons Annapolis Toyota Scion

1107 West Street,
Annapolis, Maryland 21401
Koons Annapolis Toyota Scion Info
About Koons Annapolis Toyota Scion

Koons Annapolis Toyota specializes in the sales and service of Toyota and Scion vehicles along with full-line certified pre-owned. Koons is proud to serve customers in Annapolis MD, Laurel MD, Bowie MD, Columbia MD, Baltimore MD, and all around the Washington DC area. Jim Koons Automotive is a family-owned and operated automotive group since 1964. With 31 franchises in 22 locations in the Washington, DC area, including Maryland, Virginia and Delaware, Koons is on the Top 15 list of largest automotive groups in the U.S., and one of the largest online dealers in the nation. Koons was named one of Washington Business Journal’s “Best Places to Work” in 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012. Krystal Koons is the official spokesperson for Jim Koons Automotive Companies.

About Koons Annapolis Toyota Scion

• Carlson's Donuts
clee
6/28/2015

"amazing custmore service!!"

I recently bought my Cadillac from Koons Toyota of Annapolis. Cheryl Strackbein found the car I was looking for and at a great price. Thank you.

Charlie
6/27/2015

"Great services "

Kevin Biggan is the best service adviser. He is honest and very professional. I have always been very satisfied. I always ask for Kevin to take care of my service.

Kevin Biggan

Akjohnson

"Great service"

I recently purchased a used car from Koons Toyota in Annapolis, MD. Chelsea Marsters was incredibly helpful with all of my service and accounting needs!! Thank you, Koons Toyota!

mustlovedogs

"Wonderful Staff"

After dropping my car off for service, I learned it needed a few more items to be done but I needed a vehicle to drive. With limited time between getting off work and having to pick up the kids, Tara made the rental process a breeze. From completing paperwork to having the car brought up front, the entire process took about 10 minutes. Great customer service with a smile!

jlrsitar

"Great Follow-up"

We both purchased our used vehicles from Koons Toyota. Joe Gross has been extremely helpful, we receive immediate and knowledgeable information regarding repairs and performance. We appreciate his honesty, experience and follow-up communication. Mike and Janet Rossiter

Quintanilla
6/26/2015

"One Very Happy Customer!!"

New car buying can be a pain in the .... but Greg made it as easy as possible. Greg Jordan was excellent! He was attentive, explained all the options well and he was clearly knowledgeable and experienced. Everyone at Koons Annapolis do a great job working with people, but I highly recommend working with Greg to all my family and friends.

Greg Jordan

Lisa

"Great Shopping Experience"

Shopping around for a new car can be a very frustrating experience but when Dan Reese helped me it gave a new meaning for a women shopping for a car. Way back when, women had such a bad time due to the fact we didn't know much about cars and they thought they could get us to pay too much. Well we know more about cars now and its salespeople like Dan Reese that is very thorough explaining everything and was very patient with me. I will never go to anyone else to buy a vehicle!!!

laxchick867

"EXCELLENT!!"

Recently my Father bought me a vehicle from the Used Car department, two days after having the car my tire light was flashing. I called Koons and they asked me to bring the car in so they could evaluate the issue. Long story short after speaking with my sales person whom introduced me to Jamar Patterson he right away greeted me with a warm smile and after explaining to him what the issue was with my vehicle he told me he would make sure i was taken care of he asked if i could leave the car with him and he would call me as soon as he got word back from the tech that was going to access my vehicle without making this into a novel i just wanted to state that not only did he call me 45 mins later he letting me know exactly what the problem was a sensor being out of wack and when the vehicle would be ready what amazed me was the fact that the vehicle was ready two hours earlier then he initially told me it would be and even though i must admit i was a little rude to him his professionalism shined through and he treated me like i was the only person that mattered with a vehicle on the lot so when i returned and he handed me my keys and again told me what the problem was and what they did to fix it I felt the need to offer him a tip it wasn't much but i tried giving him a few bucks in return for the exceptional and fast paced service I received to which he turned down but asked if I really felt like he truly took care of me if i had a moment to leave a review on google or here if i could do so to which i replied i would be more than happy to! Jamar with out a doubt gave me grade A customer service and it is very refreshing to be handled with such care i hope Jamar continues to give every customer the same service I received he represents Koons very well thank you once again!!!!!!

Jamar Patterson

jb
6/25/2015

"Great Service, Friendly People"

Chelsea Wright was fantastic to work with. She was informative, upfront, and very helpful throughout the entire process. Everyone was very friendly; no one pressured me to agree to anything I was uncomfortable with. Thanks to everyone at Koons!

Viktor

Jenn
6/25/2015

"Professional and Impressive "

I was looking for a safe reliable car for my family and I found it at Koons Toyota in Annapolis! I worked with Will Gable, he was professional, patient and very knowledgeable, I would absolutely purchase from form Koons again and I will work with Will again.

Reviews of Dan Reese