Koons Annapolis Toyota Scion

Koons Annapolis Toyota Scion

Call
Koons Annapolis Toyota Scion Info
About Koons Annapolis Toyota Scion

Koons Annapolis Toyota specializes in the sales and service of Toyota and Scion vehicles along with full-line certified pre-owned. Koons is proud to serve customers in Annapolis MD, Laurel MD, Bowie MD, Columbia MD, Baltimore MD, and all around the Washington DC area. Jim Koons Automotive is a family-owned and operated automotive group since 1964. With 31 franchises in 22 locations in the Washington, DC area, including Maryland, Virginia and Delaware, Koons is on the Top 15 list of largest automotive groups in the U.S., and one of the largest online dealers in the nation. Koons was named one of Washington Business Journal’s “Best Places to Work” in 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012. Krystal Koons is the official spokesperson for Jim Koons Automotive Companies.

About Koons Annapolis Toyota Scion

• Carlson's Donuts
DCdoctor
9/04/2012

"I purchased a new 2012 Toyota from Koons in Oct 2011. I..."

I purchased a new 2012 Toyota from Koons in Oct 2011. I enjoyed my experience with the Koons staff. I feel I waited too long to close the deal. I came in at noon and was the last person to leave. I worked with Chris Starr and he was very good to work with. I recently had an accident in my 2012 Toyota and had it repaired at Koons. I would not have another vehicle repaired there again. My locks surged when I picked up the vehicle and have not properly worked since. They cleaned my car however, the A/C and climate control knobs were stuck because someone had sprayed a chemical on it when cleaning it. When I called them about the issue when i got home later that day all I got was the run-around. They asked me to bring it back however, my issurance claim had been closed and my rental car returned. I asked if I could get a rental from service and they refused. Not to mention I live 30 miles from annapolis. I tried to trade it in with them and once again i got misleading information on a 2012 Venza they had me to come see. When I get there the car had 6700 miles on it and they told me it was new. Not to mention the price they were asking was more than other local dealers I clearly showed them in the area with the same equipt. for $2500 less, only 3000 miles and a certified warranty. I dont think I'll be back. So long Koons.

Body Shop

LeeD81
8/24/2012

"I was in search of the new Prius C model and after..."

I was in search of the new Prius C model and after several unsuccessful attempts with other dealers I finally found Koons. I should have contacted Koons first and saved myself the hassle with all of the other dealers. I contacted them via their website and quickly received a response from Brett. Brett put me in touch with Margo as my salesperson. Margo was the first salesperson that even knew what the car was, all of the other dealerships either had to ask someone else or just totally didn't have a clue. I let her know exactly what I was looking for and was expecting a long wait since it was a brand new model and there were limited numbers being shipped to the US. I was very pleased when just a few days later I received a call stating that the car with the exact specs I was looking for was found and will be delivered in just a few days. As soon as the car arrived Margo gave me a call to let me know and by the time I got to the dealership they were nearly finished detailing it. The rest of the buying process was quick and easy since I had already gotten a loan through my credit union. Of course they tried to sell me maintenance packages, accessories, extended warranties, etc. but that is to be expected at any dealership but they weren't overly aggressive about it. Karen went over all of the paperwork with me and helped me choose an extended warranty that fit my needs. I paid list price which is to be expected on a brand new model (literally bought it the day they were officially on sale) but got a good deal on the warranty. I highly recommend Koons Toyota of Annapolis and will definitely purchase my next vehicle through them. I've now had the car for 5 months and just went for my first complementary service and was pleased with that experience also.

mndudek
8/23/2012

"We purchased our pre-owned Smart Passion ForTwo here and..."

We purchased our pre-owned Smart Passion ForTwo here and with it they gave us free oil changes for a year. Sounded good, and the car itself is a great car at a good price. The salesmanship was excellent. However, I would never go back there for service ever again. We scheduled to have the Smart in for its regular maintenance a week ahead of time, and when we git there, they had not pre-ordered the needed oil filter so we had to wait for that, also, the Service Advisor argued with us that they don't have free oil changes, so we had to bring in the Sales manager to prove that yes indeed we did get the free oil changes. That was bad enough, but not so much that I wouldn't come back. What really annoyed me is that they rotated the tires front-to-back, which on a Smart is a no-no because the tires are different sizes (very noticeably so). I could not believe that they (or any mechanic worth his wrench) could make that mistake. Seeing that they will do something that obviously wrong is very disturbing and appalling (what else have they or would they mess up?)

Betty Boop
7/19/2012

"I have purchased and serviced four vehicles from Koons..."

I have purchased and serviced four vehicles from Koons Toyota of Annapolis over the last 20 years and have always been very satisfied with the salesmanship, vehicles and vehicle service that I have received. Wayne Lopez has been my main service rep and I have always felt secure in knowing that he would make sure I received the best quality service. I trust Wayne and he has always provide excellent customer service. This last purchase of my Venza was a very pleasant experience. Mr. Lawarence Wells went out of his way to make sure I got the vehicle that I wanted and he also provided excellent customer service.

Wayne Lopez and Lawrence Wells

gkernan
7/16/2012

"My experience was far superior to that of any previous..."

My experience was far superior to that of any previous car purchases. I bought a 2012 Tundra and the way that Margo Schalestock handled my purchase was nothing short of exceptional! Ms. Schalestock to the time to explain the dealer invoice pricing along with the rebates offered by Toyota. I felt that she was being upfront and completely honest. I will recommend that any of my fiends who are in the market for a Toyota go see her; they will not be disappointed.

Margo Schalestock

Chris Tull
7/16/2012

"My wife and I have been confirmed Toyota buyers since..."

My wife and I have been confirmed Toyota buyers since 1990. Because we live in Silver Spring, we have always shopped at local DarCar franchises. While these stores are convenient, we paid an extra price in terms of high-pressure sales tactics, not particularly friendly sales personnel, and a general sense of over-crowding and rush. In several small ways we were lied to, which realization does not engender trust. Recently we found ourselves in the market for a new car. We had given up the idea of going back to DarCars as too much of an ordeal, and because we had lost trust in them. We spent weeks researching Consumer Reports, Edwards, CarMax on-line offers, etc. We weren't necessarily committed to Toyota any longer. We looked at the Nissan Altima, a Scion, various Mazda models, even Kia and Hyundai models. My wife logged onto groupon and was forwarded some "special Internet prices" for a RAV4. The first reply was from Mr. Friedrichsen at Koons Toyota of Annapolis. The price was well below the invoice price, as published on Edwards.com. This was for an entry-level car with the base four cylinder engine, etc., but with nothing else. We drove down to Annapolis not really believing that the dealership would back the offer. At Koons of Annapolis we found a completely pressure-free environment, Our salesman was a young man named Luke Gates, who readily confirmed that the "special Internet price" would be honored. We were nevered pressured to buy unnecessary add-ons like rustproofing, floor mats, yadda yadda yadda. The floor mats and roof rack were included as standard equipment (another dealership, Jim Coleman in Bethesda, tried to hustle us by selling these as extras- (More about our horrible Coleman experience in another review). In terms of financing, we were already set with a rate of 1.75% for a 60 month loan from our credit union. Unbelievably, the Koons people were able to match that rate, and that afternoon, to our very great surprise, we drove home in a brand-new, cherry-red RAV4. The entire experience of buying a new car at Koons of Annapolis was painless to the point that we regret not having gone to them for past purchases. No more DarCars!! No more Coleman!!!

Katina_0711
7/12/2012

"I would not recommend this dealership, because after the..."

I would not recommend this dealership, because after the sale is finalized and there is an issue, management is not responsive, nor want to be held responsible or compromise.

Robert (new pre-owned salesperson)

stanw4545
7/10/2012

"Excellent service! No haggle pricing. Fastest financial..."

Excellent service! No haggle pricing. Fastest financial service I ever experienced in all my life. Manager involvement gave that preferential care kind of feeling over the entire process.Very personal staff. Genuinely interested in the customer as an individual not just another client. No twists and hidden fees at the settlement table. Finance manager was the most professional,honest,straight forward person Ive met. Told it like it was and offered everything at the best possible rates available. This team of employees really know how to treat their customers!! I would highly recommend this team of Toyota employees to anyone I know. They all really went the extra mile and treated me with the utmost respect. I made it clear I didnt want to play games and the cut through the mess and made me an offer that I couldnt refuse!! Great Job Koons Toyota!!! You have earned a customer for life.... Stan W.

Donna Bacchi,Wendal Williams,Chris Starr

bonda
6/27/2012

"I would like to emphasize the professionalism that I was..."

I would like to emphasize the professionalism that I was provided while purchasing my new 2012 Toyota Camry, the saleman was very helpful and informative. He answered all of my questions, he also made me feel comfortable through the entire process. I would definitely recommend Koons Toyota to my friends and family because of the service I was provided.

Bettycreigh
6/22/2012

"Body work done was exceptional. Finished on time as a..."

Body work done was exceptional. Finished on time as a rush job. Painting matches perfectly on an older car! Cost competitive or less than other estimates

Four