Koons Annapolis Toyota Scion

1107 West Street,
Annapolis, Maryland 21401
Koons Annapolis Toyota Scion Info
About Koons Annapolis Toyota Scion

Koons Annapolis Toyota specializes in the sales and service of Toyota and Scion vehicles along with full-line certified pre-owned. Koons is proud to serve customers in Annapolis MD, Laurel MD, Bowie MD, Columbia MD, Baltimore MD, and all around the Washington DC area. Jim Koons Automotive is a family-owned and operated automotive group since 1964. With 31 franchises in 22 locations in the Washington, DC area, including Maryland, Virginia and Delaware, Koons is on the Top 15 list of largest automotive groups in the U.S., and one of the largest online dealers in the nation. Koons was named one of Washington Business Journal’s “Best Places to Work” in 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012. Krystal Koons is the official spokesperson for Jim Koons Automotive Companies.

About Koons Annapolis Toyota Scion

• Carlson's Donuts
DD77
10/27/2015

"Excellent Job!"

David Jacobs did outstanding job servicing my vehicle. I was running late, due to traffic and took me in without any additional delays. He also made sure that the service technician washed my vehicle. They even saved me a doughnut. Thanks, S. Crowell

USNA16
10/26/2015

"Oil Change/Fixed parts"

JD was an incredible help! Usually, Service managers are trying to get you in and out without much interaction. JD made sure to find me and show me what was wrong with the car explaining the issue and cost to fix it/necessity. Overall, great service and all done with a smile on his face. Will be back for as long as I am in Annapolis.

JD Redden

Snoman8965
10/21/2015

"George Kartozia"

George Kartozia was the most helpful and trustworthy salesman I've ever had the pleasure in dealing with. He was anxious to help and straight to the point. I'll definitely be dealing with these guys in the future! Thanks George!

George Kartozia

Dove18
10/19/2015

"Dedicated to Customer Service & Satisfaction "

He showed patience and care. He was honest in his approach to my personal circumstances. And I love my new vehicle! "Great Results & Great Experience"

Sharon
10/15/2015

"Kind and Patient Salesman"

I am going to purchase a Toyota Avalon within the next few months. On a few occasions, I met with Yovany at the Koons Toyota of Annapolis dealership. He was patient, kind and knowledgeable. I appreciate his professionalism.

Greek Lady
10/12/2015

"Great Experience!"

This is the best car buying experience I ever had. Marlowe was exceptional to deal with. The management was excellent. Both Dan Reese and Dennis Weaver made me feel right at home. I will recommend Koons to all my friends.

Marlowe Simms

Koons Annapolis Toyota Scion responded to this review

October 14, 2015

Thanks for the review! Glad to hear the whole Koons Team took great care of you. Hope to see you again in the future!

skyflower
10/11/2015

"Amazing Service!"

I contacted Toyota via their webpage because I was interested in a used Prius. Kelly called me back in about 15 minutes or so after I inquired if the vehicle was still at the dealership. I set up an appointment for the next morning. I was treated very well, I always felt comfortable, and they were able to answer all of my questions. Great group of people! I will be coming back for our next car!

Koons Annapolis Toyota Scion responded to this review

October 14, 2015

Thanks for the review! Congrats on the new Prius!

cynthia26
10/10/2015

"Viktor went above and beyond where other car salesmen won't"

Viktor did everything in his power to get me and my family into a new car he went out of his way and went beyond what any other sales man would go and when it came to paper work it was ready all I needed to do was sign he was absoltly wonderful I highly recommend Viktor.

cgranados
10/10/2015

"Excellent "

Koons Toyota Annapolis is a great place to buy a car. I had a great experience with salesman - Neal and the all-amazing finance manager Viktor! All aspects were carried out professionally and smoothly in the most friendly manner. Thank you for making this process really easy for me. :)

Vcraft
10/08/2015

"Should this dealership be shut down?"

Over a year ago i decided not to return to koons toyota. I receive a notice that my xb may have problems with oil consumption. So no choice in the matter. I had to return. A blaring reminder of why i left in the first place. They refused to test unless they performed the oil change. Maybe rightfully so. But my own past experience and the more recent complaints about koons toyota, told me not to even take a chance. Speaking woth their service manager Bill Buser was tell tale. When i ask him if i could speak with a customer service rep, he told me he was the customer service rep. Hmmmm .... Did he seriously think that would even fly. I called the overarching toyota. Very nice man on the other end. Gave him mostly 5's for excellent service. But i asked who i need to speak to about them. He said there really isnt anything i could do and recommended i go to Bowie Toyota. 'Nough said!!!

Bill Buser - service manager