Koons Annapolis Toyota Scion

Koons Annapolis Toyota Scion
Call
Koons Annapolis Toyota Scion Info
About Koons Annapolis Toyota Scion

Koons Annapolis Toyota specializes in the sales and service of Toyota and Scion vehicles along with full-line certified pre-owned. Koons is proud to serve customers in Annapolis MD, Laurel MD, Bowie MD, Columbia MD, Baltimore MD, and all around the Washington DC area. Jim Koons Automotive is a family-owned and operated automotive group since 1964. With 31 franchises in 22 locations in the Washington, DC area, including Maryland, Virginia and Delaware, Koons is on the Top 15 list of largest automotive groups in the U.S., and one of the largest online dealers in the nation. Koons was named one of Washington Business Journal’s “Best Places to Work” in 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012. Krystal Koons is the official spokesperson for Jim Koons Automotive Companies.

About Koons Annapolis Toyota Scion

• Carlson's Donuts

"My experience was far superior to that of any previous..."

My experience was far superior to that of any previous car purchases. I bought a 2012 Tundra and the way that Margo Schalestock handled my purchase was nothing short of exceptional! Ms. Schalestock to the time to explain the dealer invoice pricing along with the rebates offered by Toyota. I felt that she was being upfront and completely honest. I will recommend that any of my fiends who are in the market for a Toyota go see her; they will not be disappointed.

Margo Schalestock

"My wife and I have been confirmed Toyota buyers since..."

My wife and I have been confirmed Toyota buyers since 1990. Because we live in Silver Spring, we have always shopped at local DarCar franchises. While these stores are convenient, we paid an extra price in terms of high-pressure sales tactics, not particularly friendly sales personnel, and a general sense of over-crowding and rush. In several small ways we were lied to, which realization does not engender trust. Recently we found ourselves in the market for a new car. We had given up the idea of going back to DarCars as too much of an ordeal, and because we had lost trust in them. We spent weeks researching Consumer Reports, Edwards, CarMax on-line offers, etc. We weren't necessarily committed to Toyota any longer. We looked at the Nissan Altima, a Scion, various Mazda models, even Kia and Hyundai models. My wife logged onto groupon and was forwarded some "special Internet prices" for a RAV4. The first reply was from Mr. Friedrichsen at Koons Toyota of Annapolis. The price was well below the invoice price, as published on Edwards.com. This was for an entry-level car with the base four cylinder engine, etc., but with nothing else. We drove down to Annapolis not really believing that the dealership would back the offer. At Koons of Annapolis we found a completely pressure-free environment, Our salesman was a young man named Luke Gates, who readily confirmed that the "special Internet price" would be honored. We were nevered pressured to buy unnecessary add-ons like rustproofing, floor mats, yadda yadda yadda. The floor mats and roof rack were included as standard equipment (another dealership, Jim Coleman in Bethesda, tried to hustle us by selling these as extras- (More about our horrible Coleman experience in another review). In terms of financing, we were already set with a rate of 1.75% for a 60 month loan from our credit union. Unbelievably, the Koons people were able to match that rate, and that afternoon, to our very great surprise, we drove home in a brand-new, cherry-red RAV4. The entire experience of buying a new car at Koons of Annapolis was painless to the point that we regret not having gone to them for past purchases. No more DarCars!! No more Coleman!!!

"I would not recommend this dealership, because after the..."

I would not recommend this dealership, because after the sale is finalized and there is an issue, management is not responsive, nor want to be held responsible or compromise.

Robert (new pre-owned salesperson)

"Excellent service! No haggle pricing. Fastest financial..."

Excellent service! No haggle pricing. Fastest financial service I ever experienced in all my life. Manager involvement gave that preferential care kind of feeling over the entire process.Very personal staff. Genuinely interested in the customer as an individual not just another client. No twists and hidden fees at the settlement table. Finance manager was the most professional,honest,straight forward person Ive met. Told it like it was and offered everything at the best possible rates available. This team of employees really know how to treat their customers!! I would highly recommend this team of Toyota employees to anyone I know. They all really went the extra mile and treated me with the utmost respect. I made it clear I didnt want to play games and the cut through the mess and made me an offer that I couldnt refuse!! Great Job Koons Toyota!!! You have earned a customer for life.... Stan W.

Donna Bacchi,Wendal Williams,Chris Starr

"I would like to emphasize the professionalism that I was..."

I would like to emphasize the professionalism that I was provided while purchasing my new 2012 Toyota Camry, the saleman was very helpful and informative. He answered all of my questions, he also made me feel comfortable through the entire process. I would definitely recommend Koons Toyota to my friends and family because of the service I was provided.

"Body work done was exceptional. Finished on time as a..."

Body work done was exceptional. Finished on time as a rush job. Painting matches perfectly on an older car! Cost competitive or less than other estimates

Four

"My wife and I were looking for a used 2008 Highlander..."

My wife and I were looking for a used 2008 Highlander Hybrid Limited and when i contacted Koons TOyota after seeing what they offered online, Lawrence replied to my e-mail inquiries. He was very patient with me even though I was asking about on the road price for the vehicle. After shopping around on the internet for other deals around, my wife and I visited Koons Toyota and saw Lawrence. He was true to his word that he wasn't a pushy salesman and I liked that about him. He definitely knew the Highlander Hybrid's excellent points even how much money I could save on gas on an annual basis. His knowledge of both the vehicle's navigation system and selling points impressed me and eventually, I saw the value of the vehicle. It was definitely a good buy. The car looked almost new when I test drove it. After settling on the price with the Toyota certified program, Lawrence processed the paperwork and even my trade in. It was definitely a pleasant experience dealing with Lawrence. We also had a great time dealing with Karen in the finance department (when she was still the manager there). She gave us incentives on the Platinum service program which actually saved us in the long run on our monthly. It was great dealing with Karen and how she explained all of the lines on the paperwork we were signing. With our kids in tow, she was definitely a sport. After owning the Highlander for more than a month now, there were some parts that were missing, but Lawrence took care of all the missing parts, even ordered them and I just recently brought the car back so they could install the parts. These guys definitely took care of me. I would definitely come back to them for my next vehicle purchase.

"Lev worked out an extended test drive on an '06 Sienna so..."

Lev worked out an extended test drive on an '06 Sienna so we could try out the van with the car seats and kids. When it came time to purchase, he worked hard with Karen to come up with a fair trade in value for our '08 Ford Focus and a price on the Sienna that fit our budget. The van is clean and is running great.

"I am very happy with my purchase experience in Koon's..."

I am very happy with my purchase experience in Koon's Toyota. The car is in great condition, and at a very reasonable price. It is a surprise to us actually. The service is great too. Lev is very friendly and warm hearted. We feel we are welcomed. Another surprise is we got a card later with my pictures in the car right before I am ready to take it home. It is sweet. The post market service is also good. I received my tag via Fedex next day delivery free of charge, and we got a full tank of gas which was not expected since what we are getting is a used car. Overall, my feeling is that Koon's Toyota at Annapolis is very professional and reliable place to buy a car.

Lev Lewis

"The 5 star wow is all what they say it is to SCREW YOU..."

The 5 star wow is all what they say it is to SCREW YOU and TIGHTEN THE SCREWS tighter. LOok out to be screwed. They tell you they take all the car purchasing programs. That is just one of their lies. They tell you your getting there discount LIE AGAIN they tell yiou what you want to hear. If you want to get screwed then by all means go but watch your back because they tighten the screws and when you realize what happened you already signed and you just got screwed

scott h