Koons Annapolis Toyota Scion

1107 West Street,
Annapolis, Maryland 21401
Koons Annapolis Toyota Scion Info
About Koons Annapolis Toyota Scion

Koons Annapolis Toyota specializes in the sales and service of Toyota and Scion vehicles along with full-line certified pre-owned. Koons is proud to serve customers in Annapolis MD, Laurel MD, Bowie MD, Columbia MD, Baltimore MD, and all around the Washington DC area. Jim Koons Automotive is a family-owned and operated automotive group since 1964. With 31 franchises in 22 locations in the Washington, DC area, including Maryland, Virginia and Delaware, Koons is on the Top 15 list of largest automotive groups in the U.S., and one of the largest online dealers in the nation. Koons was named one of Washington Business Journal’s “Best Places to Work” in 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012. Krystal Koons is the official spokesperson for Jim Koons Automotive Companies.

About Koons Annapolis Toyota Scion

• Carlson's Donuts
Shawn

"A+ quality service"

Emanuel Persaud is the salesman you need to see to get outclass WOW service.Purchased our 2014 Toyota Sienna at KoonsToyota Annapolis through Emanuel.Total satisfaction throughout the entire process.Looking forward for our next Toyota soon.

dani22
6/24/2015

"Fun, simple and exciting!"

I came to Koon's of Annapolis to just look at used cars. I did not expect to leave the same day with a vehicle, but the dealerships great service, and my sales person Dan Reese helped my fortunes change. When I arrived to the dealership I was worried that I was going to be swarmed by sales persons as most of the time when you go to a dealership you are. I was approached by Dane Reese who was very polite, friendly and non intimidating. Dan told me to take my time looking, and told me to simply let him know if i had any questions and if he could help with anything. Dan left, and I began looking at vehicles. While looking Dan asked if I was looking for something special and I told him that I recently had a accident, and totaled my 2012 Corolla S which I was heart broken over. Dan lead me to a 2014 Corolla S which I instantly fell in love with and ultimately ended up purchasing that evening, Dan was an amazing sales person and made the process fun and simple during a very stressful time, he truly made me feel comfortable and less stressed about the whole buying process. The whole experience was a fresh of breathe air in a stressful time. I also had the pleasure of meeting Jared Herbert the business manager. Jared like Dan was welcoming friendly and polite. He made signing all the important documents less stressful and fun at the same time. Ultimately Koons of Annapolis helped me get a great deal on a vehicle which I loved and helped me get into a vehicle which reminded me of my old corolla S. Thank You Dan and Jared

Jared Herbert

Sparzow

"I'll be back!!"

If you enjoy a low pressure car buying experience than Dan is your man. Friendly, fair and his willingness to help me find the perfect vehicle to meet my needs. Thanks again Dan and to your continued success. Sam

Happy Repeat Buyer
6/23/2015

"Incredible experience every time!!! "

I purchased a preowned 06 Corolla from Dennis Weaver. This is the fourth vehicle that I have purchased from Koons. Each time it has been a great experience and I have had the pleasure of dealing with Dennis Weaver. He is knowledgable, friendly, and a great asset to Koons! I would highly recommend anyone looking for a vehicle to look him up!!

sday04

"Amazing!!!"

This was the easiest car buying experience I've ever had and I will never go to another dealership again! It was the perfect fit for our family!

Brad
6/23/2015

"Great experience and easy to work with. Highly recommend."

I had previously leased a vehicle from Toyota in Annapolis in 2011. In 2014 I came in and spoke with Dennis Weaver about my options as far as buying the car, trading the car in or turning the car in. Dennis was very helpful when it came to presenting my options in a clear and direct manner. There was no beating around the bush or trying to lead me down a way I did not want to go. I was in and out in less than 2 hours and they even washed my car for me while I was in the financing department. Great crew all of the way around and I would highly recommend Dennis Weaver.

TheElite89
6/23/2015

"Easiest Car Buying Experience!"

My wife and I found the Large SUV we needed for our family at the best price. Our salesman Gino did everything he could to make this experience as easy as possible!

schartman

"Thanks Mike"

You made the purchase of my Sienna Van for my business effortless. There were no glitches and you answered all my concerns. I'll be back for my next purchase.

Taryn1234
6/23/2015

"Great car buying experience"

We bought our used Chevy Malibu from them. Cheryl Strackbein was great. No pressure no hassle! I would highly recommend them to friends and family looking to buy used or new.

tybur12
6/22/2015

"Grade A Certified Experience "

Wow wow wow!! Grade A+ Certified car buying experience from Koons Toyota of Annapolis Salesman Dan Reese. His expertise, friendliness is one to be admired, knowledge, ease made my purchase of my used 2013 Avalon loved even more. Thank you for your hard work and determination and will recommend everybody I know. Thanks Dan for Everythinng!

Reviews of Dan Reese