Koons Annapolis Toyota Scion

1107 West Street,
Annapolis, Maryland 21401
Koons Annapolis Toyota Scion Info
About Koons Annapolis Toyota Scion

Koons Annapolis Toyota specializes in the sales and service of Toyota and Scion vehicles along with full-line certified pre-owned. Koons is proud to serve customers in Annapolis MD, Laurel MD, Bowie MD, Columbia MD, Baltimore MD, and all around the Washington DC area. Jim Koons Automotive is a family-owned and operated automotive group since 1964. With 31 franchises in 22 locations in the Washington, DC area, including Maryland, Virginia and Delaware, Koons is on the Top 15 list of largest automotive groups in the U.S., and one of the largest online dealers in the nation. Koons was named one of Washington Business Journal’s “Best Places to Work” in 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012. Krystal Koons is the official spokesperson for Jim Koons Automotive Companies.

About Koons Annapolis Toyota Scion

• Carlson's Donuts
mwdavis14
1/25/2013

"My wife and I came in intending only to look at a new..."

My wife and I came in intending only to look at a new car, and ended up buying. Brandon was extremely knowledgeable about the product line and provided us with fantastic service. Everyone worked to put together a deal which made the purchase a no-brainer. I can't recommend the dealer, generally, or Brandon, in particular, highly enough. Great experience

Brandon Boggs

fnasir
1/24/2013

"Jim Daras is a great person, very professional, honest..."

Jim Daras is a great person, very professional, honest and loyal. He is very authentic and direct. I recently came to this dealership. After some challenges with other sales reps, Brett introduces me to Jim (JD). He stayed long hours just to take care of issues I experienced with 3 other sales reps. It was a very cold day and he went outside quite a few times between two offices to take care of the paperwork. He did not even once complaint how cold it was outside. He said that he will stay here as long as it takes until he gets all paperwork done and finalized and get me the kind of car I wanted. He showed me several different cars and for test drives. Told me and demonstrated his honesty on how I can save money. I also thanked to Brett who introduced me to one his most qualified Koon’s representative. He definitely brought my confidence back. There are great chances that I will go back to JD when and if I and/or any of my family and friends need a new or used car. Just make sure when you go to this dealership, ask for JD. He will sure take care of your exact needs.

RyanM3
1/18/2013

"I bought a Highlander from Chris Starr and Margo..."

I bought a Highlander from Chris Starr and Margo Schalestock. It was a very easy and straight forward transaction. I had looked at a couple of dealers closer to me, but when they couldn't easily find the vehicle I wanted as far as options and colors, they stopped calling me back. Chris found the vehicle for me at another dealer and got it for me quickly. Margo made the sales process quick and easy. One note. The Finance Dept was not the greatest experience. They were a little pushy on the extended warranty and service plans(which I understand), but their prices were well above Toyota's retail prices. I understand they are trying to make money, but to try and sell above a companies posted retail prices didn't sit well with me. But overall, I was very happy with the sales side of the transaction.

sbowes
1/07/2013

"Kalyn Shean was so patient with me as I had to 'think..."

Kalyn Shean was so patient with me as I had to 'think about it' and process. She is a delightful salesperson who doesn't high pressure the buyer - but genuinely wants what is best for the individual. I recommend her to anyone looking for a used car!

hggbecker
1/04/2013

"Happy New Year to you. I would like to express my utmost..."

Happy New Year to you. I would like to express my utmost thanks and gratitude to you and the rest of Koons for all your help with purchasing the 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee. This car is exactly as you said it would be, and I am definitely happy that I own it. With the inclement weather we have been having in Buffalo, NY I have been able to test this car and it truly belongs in snow country. I must say that you were fair and patient with me throughout the entire negotiating process and the fact you continued to sit with me despite your illness was appreciated. I hope you feel better and I wish you luck with the new year.

dinahb
12/30/2012

"I just had a GREAT experience purchasing a used car at..."

I just had a GREAT experience purchasing a used car at Koons Toyota in Annapolis. Jim (JD) Daras listened to my needs and patiently showed me different vehicles, including test drives for all. He was patient, professional, and not at all condescending or pushy. This was not particularly a fast process, as I was very much interested in 3 cars simultaneously. He graciously priced each of them and laid out the data on each while I deliberated. His manager was also patient and efficient, as was Paul in financing. Talk about friendly - when I was in the finance waiting room and mentioned to JD that I was a bit addle headed because I had not eaten, he quickly raided his personal stash and brought me sustenance, now that's friendly! Also, Dave, who cleans the vehicles was sure to check my old car one last time, and yes, he found a CD I had left in it. I am very happy with my "new" Toyota Camry which is beautiful and smooth running. I expect it to serve me well for quite some time. This was the best car buying experience I have ever had. Thanks to all the management and staff at Koons! You obviously work very hard at customer service - and it shows!

reston200
12/29/2012

"Margot and the whole staff are great people to buy from...."

Margot and the whole staff are great people to buy from. Very fair, reasonable, and fun. Would highly recommend them to anyone looking into buying a Toyota. Glad I drove all the way from Virginia to purchase my Rav4. Would do it again in a minute.

wvikkster
12/14/2012

"I just wanted to compliment you on your staff in the used..."

I just wanted to compliment you on your staff in the used car department. I am the divorced mother of three sons, one of which is autistic. Since my divorce, times have been really hard and my credit is poor. Last week my Highlander started acting up and the oil light was on. I had someone look at it and they had to keep it over night. Since I was on the inventory crew for the week, it was a must that I be at work. I had to jump through hoops to find a way to work on Tuesday. I pick up my Highlander on Tues. night and was told that I probably would need a new oil pump but I had oil pressure. Half way to work on Weds., my oil light came on again but I made it to work. On my way home Weds., the engine started knocking around Annapolis and I was scared to death. I pulled off on West st. and headed to your dealership. As I walked into the used car trailer feeling totally defeated, I was greated by the most friendly staff. I told them my situation and sales rep Kalyn Shean was coming down the hall and I was told to go in and talk with her to see what could be done for me. I didn't expect at that time for anything but to be turned away. Kalyn calmed me down and told me not to worry that we would figure something out. We talked awhile and I told her about my situation with my poor credit. We then went for a test drive in the cutest candy apple red Rav4. She asked me what I thought about the vehicle.....I loved it but I didn't think I would be approved. Since Toyota Finacial was closed, we still didn't know about the finacial part of the deal. I talked to Paul in Finace and he told me they would go to bat for me. Kalyn told me that there was no way that they could send me home in my currenct vehicle, it was really unsafe and they couldn't put me back in it to get hurt. They sent me home in a dealer car and told me they would have an answer on Thursday. She assured me that they would do everything possible, and not to worry. Wow, I haven't experienced that kind of human compassion and caring in a long time. When I returned on Thursday, I was certain that they were going to turn me down, but to my suprise, they were able to get me financed. Sisto Averno worked on my deal all day and I understand that Kalyn was in there fighting for me all day long. I then was introduced to David Allen, who was so understanding and really great about explaining everything and putting me at ease through the whole paper work process. . When all was done, Kalyn and your lot man, Dave, not sure of his last name, helped me to clean and get everything out of my old vehicle. Believe me, this was not an easy task as I really had alot of stuff that had built up over the last 7 years. I hope you realize and appreciate what a wonderful staff you have. I hope that these individuals, as well as the whole friendly used car staff, will be congradulated for their wonderful service, both on the dealership and corporate levels. Sincere Thanks, Vickie Wroten proud owner of a candy apple red 2006 Rav 4

nairbflow
11/01/2012

"We enjoyed our visit and purchase. Employeed stayed late..."

We enjoyed our visit and purchase. Employeed stayed late to help us close the deal, and also helped us find a 2nd key fob for the used car weeks after the sale was complete. Very positive experience. Paperwork for previous work done on the car was also provided for full disclosure.

edri1
9/15/2012

"Melody was a very helpful salesperson while I reviewed..."

Melody was a very helpful salesperson while I reviewed and test drove a 2000 Honda Civic for the following reasons: 1)Provided free Carfax. 2)Offered to drive car 20 miles away to my car mechanic for a car inspection during normal working hours. 3) Fixed a dash panel inside the car - Melody has a flair for mechanical knowhow. 4)Provided insight as to who the previous owner was and reason for selling. In addition, Melody was nice enough to point out that overfilling the gas tank nay result in rust formations underneath the gas cap - the only location on my car where there was rust. Although I decided to upgrade my car and not procure the Koons car, I certainly found that Melody had an excellent customer service orientation.

Melody ext. 1335