Koons Annapolis Toyota Scion

1107 West Street,
Annapolis, Maryland 21401
Koons Annapolis Toyota Scion Info
About Koons Annapolis Toyota Scion

Koons Annapolis Toyota specializes in the sales and service of Toyota and Scion vehicles along with full-line certified pre-owned. Koons is proud to serve customers in Annapolis MD, Laurel MD, Bowie MD, Columbia MD, Baltimore MD, and all around the Washington DC area. Jim Koons Automotive is a family-owned and operated automotive group since 1964. With 31 franchises in 22 locations in the Washington, DC area, including Maryland, Virginia and Delaware, Koons is on the Top 15 list of largest automotive groups in the U.S., and one of the largest online dealers in the nation. Koons was named one of Washington Business Journal’s “Best Places to Work” in 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012. Krystal Koons is the official spokesperson for Jim Koons Automotive Companies.

About Koons Annapolis Toyota Scion

• Carlson's Donuts
redskins83
11/18/2015

"Just what I needed"

Kelly took the time to help us find exactly what I needed and Tyrone took the time get get all the numbers to work for me.

November 23, 2015

Thanks for the review! Glad to hear that Kelly and Tyrone took great care of you. Hope to see you again in the future!

Baba61109
11/12/2015

"Outstanding Service and Customer Experience!!!"

Marlow Simms and the Koons Toyota Family dealership in Annapolis provided outstanding service and exceeding my expectations! Marlow, is truly a customer advocate and salesman. He took the time to find the right car for me and even worked directly with Crystal Koons to get me the perfect deal (best price in 200 mile radius). I'll be sending my friends and family their way.

Marlow Simms, Crystal Koons

November 16, 2015

Thanks for leaving us a review!

missstacye
11/08/2015

"Truly exceptional"

I took my daughter there yesterday to buy a car after shopping several other dealers. Our salesman was Henry Reynolds. He was truly exceptional. At the age of 49 I've never had a better salesman. The rest of the staff was also very accommodating. I will be shopping here again for sure! I was very impressed with the professionalism of the entire staff.

Henry Reynolds, sales

November 16, 2015

Thanks for leaving us a review! Congrats to you and your daughter on the new car!

Chapter3
10/30/2015

"Simply Amazing "

I have been a long term customer of Toyota, and while I have always been fond of the service, my recent experience of purchasing a vehicle was made very simple and the overall customer service was absolutely amazing. Viktor went above and beyond to get me a fantastic deal. The sales rep, Brent, also treated me with the utmost dignity and respect. I would highly recommend Koons Toyota of Annapolis to anyone in search of a new car! You guys are excellent!

November 04, 2015

Thank you for leaving us a review and for being such a loyal Koons Customer!

Girl with Toyota
10/30/2015

"Great Place to Buy a Car"

We have been looking for a car for a while and we found this dealership. They were the best! Upon arriving at this dealership we met Chelsea and she was so amazing! She listened to what we were looking for and found us the perfect SUV. She stayed late to help us close the deal and was the nicest salesperson I have ever dealt with. After finding the perfect car we had to get it financed. We had some negative equity issues but Viktor and Suheil were amazing and made the deal work for us. We would recommend this dealership to anyone who is looking to buy a car.

November 04, 2015

Congrats on the new Toyota!

DubClub
10/29/2015

"Outstanding Customer Service"

Fantastically wonderful! One of my best experiences yet! David Jacobs took such great care of me, I felt like a part of his family. He did everything I asked, requested, and he even saved me money! Jess Grysikiewicz was also extremely wonderful and helpful! What an awesome place and an even better employee team! I will definitely be going back to Koons Annapolis Toyota Service Center in the future!! I highly recommended David Jacobs and Jess Grysikiewicz.

Jess Grysikiewicz

November 16, 2015

Thank you so much for leaving us a review!

Kthompson15

"Love my New Highlander"

I had a wonderful experience purchasing my second car from Koon Toyota Annapolis. William Gable is a wonderful salesman! He was very friendly and answered all my questions. I would like to thank Viktor Beshidze and Suheil Katan for all their hard work. They are EXCELLENT!!!!! Viktor Beshidze was very professional and kept me informed at all times about my financing. He was very detailed while reviewing my paperwork with me and he even provide great suggestion on various items related to my truck. Koons Toyota of Annapolis ROCKs!!!!! I would recommend this dealership to anyone in the market for a new or used vehicle

donnac

"Love my van!"

I haven't bought a new car in 13 years and I was nervous. Brent made the entire process so easy. It was a quick process and I am extremely happy with my new van. Jared was also efficient and quick. Thank you!

Reginald

"Wonderful experience"

I totally enjoyed purchasing my car from Toyota Annapolis, my Product Specialist Maria Allen was personable, thoughtful, considerate, and informative, I didn't feel pressured at any time, there was a atmosphere of unity and cooperation among the staff which made for a comfortable environment. My name is Reginald Brown andI approve this message. :-)

November 16, 2015

Thanks for the review and congrats on the new car!!! We approve this message too :)

DD77
10/27/2015

"Excellent Job!"

David Jacobs did outstanding job servicing my vehicle. I was running late, due to traffic and took me in without any additional delays. He also made sure that the service technician washed my vehicle. They even saved me a doughnut. Thanks, S. Crowell

Reviews of Suheil Katan