Koons Annapolis Toyota Scion

1107 West Street,
Annapolis, Maryland 21401
Koons Annapolis Toyota Scion Info
About Koons Annapolis Toyota Scion

Koons Annapolis Toyota specializes in the sales and service of Toyota and Scion vehicles along with full-line certified pre-owned. Koons is proud to serve customers in Annapolis MD, Laurel MD, Bowie MD, Columbia MD, Baltimore MD, and all around the Washington DC area. Jim Koons Automotive is a family-owned and operated automotive group since 1964. With 31 franchises in 22 locations in the Washington, DC area, including Maryland, Virginia and Delaware, Koons is on the Top 15 list of largest automotive groups in the U.S., and one of the largest online dealers in the nation. Koons was named one of Washington Business Journal’s “Best Places to Work” in 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012. Krystal Koons is the official spokesperson for Jim Koons Automotive Companies.

About Koons Annapolis Toyota Scion

• Carlson's Donuts
Schooner
9/29/2015

"Joe was great"

This is our third car from Koons Toyota. All purchases have been easy but working with Joe was very enjoyable, too. Thanks, Jim & Toni S.

Matt
9/29/2015

"Go see Joe"

Joe Gross will take care of you! What's great about Joe is that he's on point and does not make you feel rushed in the process. He's great about following up and all around a great guy to do business with. The whole staff at Koons Annapolis was fantastic to deal with. The finance department also took great care to make sure I got the best deal possible for my trade and my new vehicle.

Marie Almstroem
9/26/2015

"EXCELLENT BUYING EXPERINCE AT KOONS!! :)"

I had THE best experience at Koons. My sales person was Joe Gross and I would recommend him to anyone. He provided excellent customer service. The process was very smooth and the staff is great. Hats off to the finance director Suheil...he REALLY worked hard at getting me approved and and my credit is less than stellar. :) I'm super happy with my purchase!!!! :).... 2012 Toyota Camry. KUDOS!!! ....great job guys :)

Thank you, Marie!

JD
9/24/2015

"Great first time experience"

Was skeptical but ultimately impressed with the Koons Annapolis service. Spacious waiting room and attentive staff. Quick service and free car wash was a plus.

David Jacobs

September 30, 2015

Glad to hear everyone took great care of you. We hope to see you again in the future!

Car girl Bella #1
9/24/2015

"Fantastic last minute buy!!"

I walked in to the dealership, and was greeted by new sales person Kelly Hawkins, she was amazing. She is so sweet, very personable, I felt like I had made a new friend. She got me in the truck of my dreams, it was so amazing. She is a gentle soul, made everything happen, and I left just thrilled!! Ask for Kelly when you visit, I promise you will be in the best hands, she was just so on my side, and I felt so comfortable dealing with this kind person. I left giving her a big hug, and she gives real hugs!! She is one hundred percent a real person who cares about her customers. Thank you Kelly!! Bella Cannon :)

Kelly Hawkins

Congrats on the new car!

tekguitar
9/23/2015

"Outstanding Service"

Great staff and awesome service. Thanks to Neal Barrett and Alex Sandoval I drove away in a new car I'm proud to say I bought at Koon's Toyota Annapolis!

Alex Sandoval

September 30, 2015

Thanks for the review! Congrats on the new car :)

Congrats on the new car!

Michael Laser
9/23/2015

"Great service and friendly and professional people"

I had a great experience at this location. I went in for a recall and an oil change. They were able to do everything in a timely manner and the assistant service manager David Jacobs was especially professional and very thorough in his explanations of what was done to my car as well as their recommendations of what will be needed in the future. I will definitely be coming back for more service.

David Jacobs

September 30, 2015

Thanks for the review! We hope to see you again in the future :)

gk194
9/20/2015

"Koons Annapolis is SHADY. Bad to deal with. DO NOT GO "

Went to buy a car and walked out. Was in contact with a sales person from here for a over a week, was very specific about car I wanted and was given a "wow" price of $26,800. My husband went in (with a copy of the email) and they tried to claim that wasn't right (even though year, model, and trim was clearly stated) and raised it over 2k. (even though internet price was still listed as original quoted price) Then the salesperson lied to my husband about what I had said. Completely LIED to his face about something I had NEVER said. DO NOT GO HERE they are LIARS!!

September 30, 2015

I apologize for your poor experience at Koons. We take customer service very seriously so I do thank you for bringing this to our attention so we can handle the situation internally. If there is anything else we can help you with please feel free to reach out directly. Thank you, and again, I apologize.

Lexim92
9/17/2015

"Great experience!!!"

I was just browsing online at the corolla s+ and figured I would stop in to check them out. I'm so glad that I did! Brent helped me to find the perfect one and Alex and his finance director worked out the best deal for me. I was very satisfied with the price and was appreciative for the amount of time they spent on figuring out my financing options. Neal was great as well!! He was very thorough with the delivery process and answered all of the questions that I had (Brent wasn't there that night I came to get my car) . I'm glad that my car and I are part of the koons family now. Thank you for great customer service. I will recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a new car

Brent Clark Alex Sandoval

September 21, 2015

Thanks for leaving us a review!

Frosty
9/12/2015

"Great Guys in Annapolis"

From the time we walked in until the time we left Wendell, Steve and especially Wil Gable and Jared Herbert were great. We left with our new Tundra in the most pain free car deal I've every had. These guys are great and I highly recommend them.

Wendell, Steve and Jared Herbert

September 15, 2015

Glad to hear the whole team took great care of you. Thanks for the review!

Reviews of Viktor Beshidze