Koons Arlington Toyota Scion

Koons Arlington Toyota Scion
Call
Koons Arlington Toyota Scion Info
About Koons Arlington Toyota Scion

Koons Arlington Toyota specializes in the sales and service of Toyota and Scion vehicles along with full-line certified pre-owned. Koons is proud to serve customers in Arlington VA, Alexandria VA, Falls Church VA, Springfield VA, Woodbridge VA and all around the Washington DC area. Jim Koons Automotive is a family-owned and operated automotive group since 1964. With 31 franchises in 22 locations in the Washington, DC area, including Maryland, Virginia and Delaware, Koons is on the Top 15 list of largest automotive groups in the U.S., and one of the largest online dealers in the nation. Koons was named one of Washington Business Journal’s “Best Places to Work” in 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012. Krystal Koons is the official spokesperson for Jim Koons Automotive Companies.

About Koons Arlington Toyota Scion

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM

• Indoor Customer Parking
  • Shuttle to Ballston Metro

"Excellent Camry purchase experience."

I recently bought a 2014 Camry LE. I wanted a specific color that was not stocked. My salesperson, Maria Marquez, search for the exact car I wanted and found it in Maryland. The car was quickly delivered and beautifully prepared for my purchase. After I purchased the car I found out that I could have leather like seat covering added. Maria arranged for the new seat covering at the new car discount. I was given a loaner for free car while the new seat covering was installed to perfection in about five working days. The service department did an excellent job managing the installation of the new seat covering and the installation of mud guards.

Koons Arlington Toyota Scion responded to this review

September 22, 2014

Thank you for the review! Sounds like Maria really went above and beyond for you. Congrats on the new Camry!

"Excellent Customer Service and Reasonable Price"

I just purchased a new Prius C from Toyota Koons in Arlington VA. I'm extremely pleased with the dealership and my sales consultant Ray. I got great experience and the best price on the market. Top notch customer service and no pressure at all! Special thanks to financial department that assisted me with financing!

"a good experience for a first buyer"

Since it was my first experience ever to buy a car, I was worry and looked for a good dealer to help me finding the best option match with my budget. I tried some dealerships in Arlington and Fairfax area and I haven't had a good feeling when they tried to push me hard to make a decision hastily. Some of them put me in hard situation and wanted me to choose what I wasn't sure about. But I didn't have such a bad feeling while I was working with Maria Marquez in Koons Arlington Toyota. She was nice and friendly. Her information and explanation helped me to find the best option among Toyota products. I had many elementary questions, not only about the car but also about the process of buying a car in the US, but she answered all my questions patiently. All I encountered in this dealership seemed friendly and the environment was peaceful. It was really a satisfying experience for a first car buyer.

"Great experience"

As a first car buyer, I was not sure which Toyota model is good for me. So, I tried Corolloa, Prius and Camry. My sales consultant was Nurzhan was patient and listened to my needs. He explained me the difference in trim levels and equipment. I have done a lot of research online for pricing and Koons wow price is very fair and straightforward. Ermek was taking care of all paperwork and everything went smooth. At the time we have done with paperwork, My Prius was gased and cleaned. Nurzhan walked over with me, set up bluetooth, explained the service. I an very satisfied with Koons, Nurzhan and Ermek.

"Corolla Purchase"

I have purchased 3 new cars from Koons in the last year and a half and two of my cars were from Koons Arlington Toyota. I was satisfied with the financial process of my latest purchase and my sales person.

"Joshua Lundy Salesman"

We have visited several dealerships in the area and Josh is the best we encountered and because of Josh we made a good decision on our purchase. Josh is very knowledgeable about all the vehicles he demonstrated to us. Josh is a great salesman

joshua lundy

"Was a smooth and easy purchase"

This was my first car that I bought so I never had any experience with dealers or purchasing a car. I visited other Toyota dealership but I did not get a good feeling about the the dealers I talked to. I just got a price for a Rav4 LE AWD and left without buying anything after a long time talk. I then called Koons Toyota Arlington to see if they can beat the price I had from another Toyota dealer. Maria was very friendly and assured me that they will have a better price for me. After visiting the dealership I was welcomed with a very friendly and professional environment. I worked with Maria Chris and Chatan and they were great during the selling process. I didnt feel that they are pushy at all and they patiently answered all my questions. very good experience at the first time buyer.

"unexpected"

Chiraz, Thank you very much for your phone calls and prompt emails. Your quote is very competitive, but we found a 2013 Prius C 3 that we liked and for the price we were looking for. At this moment we are done looking for a car. Again, Thank you very much for your assistance in this process.

Subrahmayan Kuppa

"Excellent Customer Service"

Julio was a very nice guy and had explained the features in car very nicely. He also gave lot of options and was flixible for my budget. Overall very good experience.

"Best decision ever!!!"

I was in need of new wheels badly after my car of 10 years was stolen. I really liked the Scion FRS, but I was worried that I wouldn't be able to get it at all and would have to lower my expectations. I walked through the doors and the first car I see is the FRS. Kenneth was extremely friendly and helpful, really the greatest salesperson I've met. He was determined to get that car for me, and by my surprise he did it. Chavan was just as great, he was hospitable and friendly. No pressure at all with the paperwork, he really took the time to help me understand my options. I will definitely recommend these guys to anyone who is looking to buy a new car.

Maria Marquez