Koons Arlington Toyota Scion

Showroom Hours: 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM Closed

Koons Arlington Toyota Scion

Koons Arlington Toyota Scion Info
About Koons Arlington Toyota Scion

Koons Arlington Toyota specializes in the sales and service of Toyota and Scion vehicles along with full-line certified pre-owned. Koons is proud to serve customers in Arlington VA, Alexandria VA, Falls Church VA, Springfield VA, Woodbridge VA and all around the Washington DC area. Jim Koons Automotive is a family-owned and operated automotive group since 1964. With 31 franchises in 22 locations in the Washington, DC area, including Maryland, Virginia and Delaware, Koons is on the Top 15 list of largest automotive groups in the U.S., and one of the largest online dealers in the nation. Koons was named one of Washington Business Journal’s “Best Places to Work” in 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012. Krystal Koons is the official spokesperson for Jim Koons Automotive Companies.

About Koons Arlington Toyota Scion

• Shuttle to Ballston Metro
Aseel
2/17/2015

"Great customer service"

I would like to thank you for helping me leasing my Toyota RAV4 (new car). Your time and efforts are really appreciated. Your customer service and sells skills is above expectations. I also want to thank the management for their efforts for contacting the bank and getting my approval. Am sure it wasn't easy to get it. Am already in love with my new car and enjoying the drive as well. I will definitely refer you to other family and friends if anyone would like to purchase Toyota. Thanks again, Best Regards, Aseel Al Sarraf

amaroza
2/10/2015

"finally my nightmare is over!"

I had bought a used car from this dealership 4 months ago and it had a dozen of problems. I spent 1500 to fix it and had given up hope to get a better car. All that changed when i chatted online with Ken Everhart. He gave me hope and excellent advice and did all he could to help me get a new car. He has a calming presence and I think that's very important for a sales person. As i I'm writing this now, i am driving my brand new car. I am exceptionally thankful to him. I also acknowledge Chetan Chavan. He doesn't only do calculations to see you out the door. He interacts with you on a more understanding yet professional level. Very great full to both.

habdelaz
2/07/2015

"Great Service. Quick and easy! "

No hassle every time I go in for a scheduled service appointment. I was heading to work and the appointment took less than an hour. Furthermore, everyone is super friendly and helpful!

Osta FRS
2/02/2015

"Chiraz Salhi is the best Sales new and used cars. "

I recommend her to every person reading this not only she will save you the time from running around different dealers but she will get you the car you want if it exist out there. I was in and out in less than an hour and a half driving a beautiful FRS, The delivery process was like an Icing on a cake, Chiraz delivered 100% knowledge paired my phone explained the warranties that she recomended for me to purchase. I got the Crystal Fusion, Resistall, Nitro for tires which saves you money on gas, wheel protection, service warranty and extended warranty. I bought a peace of mind thanks to Chiraz Salhi. Call the dealer and ask for her or direct at 7035226000 extension 1262. Speakers Spanish Italian English Arabic and French.

Prius 1
1/17/2015

"A Pleasure"

Scheduled service appoint went very smoothly. It was on time, took under an hour. Everyone was very friendly and welcoming. Location is convenient to DC and all work was explained thoroughly.

falcon68
12/30/2014

"Good loaner car accommodation "

One of the most important aspects of car maintenance at car dealerships is the loaner car policy. Koons' Toyota has one of the best in the area.

Dave McNeill

hzhengusa
12/07/2014

"Fantastic!"

David's team is courteous, and professional. Matthew, our technician, is most knowledgable and patient in explaining to us about car care. They made our car service a delightful experience.

David McNeill, Matthew Yang

Wanda_ivelisse
11/25/2014

"Excelent customer service!!!"

We got a GREAT deal on our Sienna 2014. Our sale man, Oscar Canales was very helpful, knowledgeable and gave us the best possible price for our selection. I recommend this dealer and of corse the quality of Toyota can't compare with others.

Yakson Reyes
11/12/2014

"service "

I when to get my 5,000 miles service to my vehicle and overall it was simple the best. i will be coming back to this dealer to see Chhay Hem

Koons Arlington Toyota Scion responded to this review

November 13, 2014

Thank you for the review! I will pass your compliments on the Chhay. See you again for your next service visit!

Donnell2789
10/29/2014

"Review of excellence for Peter Soliman "

Peter is the only reason why I keep coming to this Toyota branch In Arlington,Virginia . He has amazing customer service skills, gets me in and out and even when I haven't been at the property for quite sometime he remembers my name and he knows what my car needs to have work done on it, because I don't have to repeat myself to another service provider. The others at the property don't make a person connection with the customers but Peter does. I always wait on him to be checked in I don't like no one else checking me in because they others don't smile and they push me out the way so they can help someone else. But Peter is not like that at all, like I said in the begining because of my experience with the other employees I wasn't going to come back but the ONLY REASON I come back to that branch is because of Peter Soliman and someone from management needs recognize him for his great service. Thank you Peter for your smile and your personal connection I hope there are more people like you out there who can bring a smile to customers coming into a dealership. It's not easy going into the dealership to get work done on your car because you don't know what problems the car may have. But when it does have problem you put my mind at ease knowing which is the most important part that needs to be fixed first. Thank you for all you do Peter. Donnell Washington

Reviews of Joshua Lorig