Koons Arlington Toyota Scion

4045 Lee Highway,
Arlington, Virginia 22207
Koons Arlington Toyota Scion Info
About Koons Arlington Toyota Scion

Koons Arlington Toyota specializes in the sales and service of Toyota and Scion vehicles along with full-line certified pre-owned. Koons is proud to serve customers in Arlington VA, Alexandria VA, Falls Church VA, Springfield VA, Woodbridge VA and all around the Washington DC area. Jim Koons Automotive is a family-owned and operated automotive group since 1964. With 31 franchises in 22 locations in the Washington, DC area, including Maryland, Virginia and Delaware, Koons is on the Top 15 list of largest automotive groups in the U.S., and one of the largest online dealers in the nation. Koons was named one of Washington Business Journal’s “Best Places to Work” in 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012. Krystal Koons is the official spokesperson for Jim Koons Automotive Companies.

About Koons Arlington Toyota Scion

• Shuttle to Ballston Metro
1945 Mouton
7/20/2015

"Great Sales & Service!"

In the past year and a half, I bought two Toyotas from Koons Arlington - a new 2013 FJ Cruiser and a used 2011 Prius III. The sales person, Kent Reeve, was friendly and profession (no pushy sales tactics) and we negotiated good prices for both cars. The service department is responsive and courteous every time I called about an appointment. The service job was done on time each time. I highly recommend this dealership for both sales and service.

Kent Reeves

July 21, 2015

Thanks for the review and for being such a loyal Koons Customer!

Yoko
7/14/2015

"wow service"

And today I had my first 5000 miles maintenance service. I came 2:40 pm and I was out 3:17 pm. It was completed in 37 minutes. I couldn't believe it. My previous maintenance service always was at least 2 hours. Very outstanding service, Arlington Koons Toyota Service and I wanna say thanks again to Malik Jefferson.

Malik Jefferson

July 21, 2015

Thanks for the review! Come back and see us again soon!

2015 Very Satisfied RAV4 owner
7/07/2015

"Tache de la Roche - Gives Car Salesmen a Good Reputation"

I bought my first new car in 15 years and was fortunate enough to have Tache de la Roche as my salesperson. I drove a few cars at other dealerships (not going to mention any names), and Tache and the 2015 RAV4 were outstanding. The RAV4 was similar to other models I drove, but much of my decision to purchase was based on Tache's expertise and communication skills. I highly recommend him.

July 08, 2015

Congrats on the new RAV4! Glad to here Tache took great care of you. Hope to see you again soon... maybe sooner than 15 years. :)

nvdfrr
6/28/2015

"Just bought a Corolla! "

We were in the market for a specific trim of Corolla and went there to check some details. Kenneth was very friendly and patient with our questions. We got there a little before closing time and when we decided to purchase the car it was way past the closing time. Kenneth is polite and he makes sure that you're comfortable. He was not pushy and he stayed there for couple hours longer worked out a great deal for us. He made sure we go home happy. We were at other dealers that day and none of them could make a good offer.

July 02, 2015

Thanks for the review! Glad to hear Kenneth was able to get you in the car you were looking for. Hope to see you again in the future!

mkc
6/19/2015

"wonderful experience with service"

We brought in a '96 Prizm (basically a Corolla) for repair, and Peter Soliman knocked himself out to find the necessary part, which Toyota no longer makes. When it wasn't available from any of their authorized vendors, he was incredible at working with us to help us find an unwarranteed part ourselves. He gave us his own cell number, made himself available on his personal time to help figure out logistics, and checked both parts we found to identify one that worked (one didn't) it, then installed it. He could not have been more pleasant to deal with, handled all these headaches graciously and generously, and even kept costs down to lower than we expected. Just a terrific guy, terrific experience.

July 02, 2015

Thanks for the review! Sounds like Peter really went above and beyond your expectations. Hope to see you again in the future!

Peace Magnet USA
6/09/2015

"CAR SALESPERSONS ARE VERY FRIENDLY PEOPLE!"

REVIEW ON CAR SALESPERSONS: I met a *LOT* of car salespersons. Car salespersons are SOOOOOO FRIENDLY!!! Really, they are the friendliest people in the world. That said... SEND FRIENDS TO STEVE JAEGER!!! YES, he is friendly. But more than that, he's genuine, an easy communicator, a diplomat, educated on the TOYOTA products, polite and professional. Steve Jaeger made it an easy 'birth' and delivery. (And ladies ... he cooks!) Also, I'm not the easiest customer, and he never lost his cool. REVIEW OF TOYOTA ARLINGTON ON LEE HIGHWAY: The waiting room has simple chairs lined up in rows, there is a television and wifi, a few desks. The COFFEE MACHINE is fabulous, BUT, they still use styrofoam cups (which have a warranty of 1 million years!) so BYOTM if you plan to go for servicing or a test drive. (Bring Your Own Travel Mug.) REVIEW OF PERSONAL EXPERIENCE: After having Arlington County nix our car for an emissions inspection (picky-picky!) and etc... we are now proud (partial) owners of PEARL! She's a Prius beauty, more robot than car and managing to get everywhere safely (7 airbags, lane-departure warning & etc.) at 42 mpg, I've got weeks to go before visiting a fuel pump, We're still learning how to use all the fancy-schmancy computer extras. I can tell you all from my recent April/May 2015 research that the "best overall car" rated by Consumer Reports is the Toyota Camry Hybrid. We didn't choose that car, just for you, a bit of FREE FACEBOOK hearsay. CAR-SEAT UPHOLSTERY/SENTIENT-BEING SOAPBOX: Some of y'all already know my preference to pursue a VEGAN lifestyle as much as possible ... Pearl has PLEATHER seats! Yay!!! They are more environmentally-friendly, half the weight of leather and less off-gassing. Basically, all the other automobile brands have animal-blend fabrics as an UPGRADE. In my humble opinion, leather is an archaic, backwards-thinking, days-are-done waste and a deal-breaker. Sorrry Mercedes and Honda ... pleather .... ahhhhhh .... it feels good, looks good and cleans like a dream with just enough off-gassing for a subtle new car fragrance. There is no 100% in anything, but you can MAKE VEGAN CHOICES without giving up luxury. END REVIEW: ACCobra2015-06-09

June 10, 2015

Thank you for leaving us a review and your feedback. Congrats on Pearl! Thanks for the tip on the styrofoam cups too. We will definitely take that into consideration. Hope to see you again in the future!

Ragtopcar
5/28/2015

"Paid for a Car we Cannot Legally Drive"

We bought from a Jim Koons Toyota dealership, paid cash and brought the car home with temporary registration. I don't think I've ever seen a check clear so fast - the next day it was through our bank. That was on April 22. We recently found out that the title for the car sold to us had a lien on it. Now we have a very nice Toyota Camry sitting in our garage that we can't legally drive. I called Arlington Koons and was told the registration was "in the mail". Really? I called again today and was transferred, put on hold and then transferred again to voice mail. I also wrote the customer relations person for Jim Koons and the media person - no response. I called and left two messages with Beth Kurr (Mr. Jim Koons administrative person) but so far no return call. I also called the Dealership Board in Richmond but refrained from filing a complaint (just yet) trying to get the problem of having a car we can't legally drive solved. We heard good things about Koons. At this point I am unimpressed.

not listed

MW22201
5/06/2015

"unexpected noise , problem solved"

When I opened the e-mail the happy button was missing, so I gave a pretty positive review on the unhappy page. I hope you can retrieve that and transfer it to the happy area. On my way to a class, along Military Road in Arlington, a new noise arose. I went on to class and then went direct to dealer after. As problem was so new, I didn't have an appointment, but they still took care of me and my vehicle. They went over the car while it was there, fixed the new problem and dealt with other issues I hadn't planned on. I appreciated the shuttle ride home and the pickup when my car was ready.

sorry, his name isn't on this list, best I can tell you is Asian and usually there when I visit

May 29, 2015

Thanks for leaving us a review! We did receive your "happy" feedback and passed your compliments on to the right people :)

obeguin2
4/09/2015

"Kenneth Everhar - Excellent Salesman"

In March, while two of my Toyota cars were being repaired, I went to the sales department to see what new cars were being sold. I spoke to Ken Everhart, who was quite friendly and pleasant and put me at ease right away. I told him I was not ready to buy a new car that day but wanted to see what was out there. I told him I had owned Toyota since the early 1980's or earlier and had been going to Koons Arlington Toyota for service, that I had had good dealings with Toyota and was a good customer. He asked me what car I would be interested in. I told him Rav4. He showed me the RAV4 catalog and explained to me the differences in features among the LE, XLE and Limited models, how they were priced and the sale they were having. I told him that if I were to buy, I would not like to waste much time haggling, that I would like to know the best price they could offer. He was very patient and calmly and cheerfully answered my questions. I found him to be very helpful, and though eager to sell, was very honest and not pushy. He spoke with General Sales Manager Chris Kronzer, and together they worked out the best price, down payment and interest rate scenarios they could offer on two Rav 4 models. Ken showed me the calculations and answered my questions and got the okay from Chris when it was needed. They both gave me excellent advice. I ended up buying a Limited Rav 4 model. He also gave a demonstration of how to operate the car, use bluetooth, etc. I think Kenneth Everhart is an excellent salesman, given his pleasant, friendly, patient and cheerful demeanor, efficiency, and competence. For service, I highly recommend Simon Ortega.

June 01, 2015

Thanks for the review!

Patricia Reyna
3/11/2015

"Excellent"

I had such a good experience buying my Toyota RAV4 that my husband decided to buy one for him to. Excellent service. I would recommend this dealer.

Reviews of Ermek Karachev