Koons Arlington Toyota Scion

Koons Arlington Toyota Scion

Call
Koons Arlington Toyota Scion Info
About Koons Arlington Toyota Scion

Koons Arlington Toyota specializes in the sales and service of Toyota and Scion vehicles along with full-line certified pre-owned. Koons is proud to serve customers in Arlington VA, Alexandria VA, Falls Church VA, Springfield VA, Woodbridge VA and all around the Washington DC area. Jim Koons Automotive is a family-owned and operated automotive group since 1964. With 31 franchises in 22 locations in the Washington, DC area, including Maryland, Virginia and Delaware, Koons is on the Top 15 list of largest automotive groups in the U.S., and one of the largest online dealers in the nation. Koons was named one of Washington Business Journal’s “Best Places to Work” in 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012. Krystal Koons is the official spokesperson for Jim Koons Automotive Companies.

About Koons Arlington Toyota Scion

• Shuttle to Ballston Metro
hzhengusa
12/07/2014

"Fantastic!"

David's team is courteous, and professional. Matthew, our technician, is most knowledgable and patient in explaining to us about car care. They made our car service a delightful experience.

David McNeill, Matthew Yang

Wanda_ivelisse
11/25/2014

"Excelent customer service!!!"

We got a GREAT deal on our Sienna 2014. Our sale man, Oscar Canales was very helpful, knowledgeable and gave us the best possible price for our selection. I recommend this dealer and of corse the quality of Toyota can't compare with others.

Yakson Reyes
11/12/2014

"service "

I when to get my 5,000 miles service to my vehicle and overall it was simple the best. i will be coming back to this dealer to see Chhay Hem

Koons Arlington Toyota Scion responded to this review

November 13, 2014

Thank you for the review! I will pass your compliments on the Chhay. See you again for your next service visit!

Donnell2789
10/29/2014

"Review of excellence for Peter Soliman "

Peter is the only reason why I keep coming to this Toyota branch In Arlington,Virginia . He has amazing customer service skills, gets me in and out and even when I haven't been at the property for quite sometime he remembers my name and he knows what my car needs to have work done on it, because I don't have to repeat myself to another service provider. The others at the property don't make a person connection with the customers but Peter does. I always wait on him to be checked in I don't like no one else checking me in because they others don't smile and they push me out the way so they can help someone else. But Peter is not like that at all, like I said in the begining because of my experience with the other employees I wasn't going to come back but the ONLY REASON I come back to that branch is because of Peter Soliman and someone from management needs recognize him for his great service. Thank you Peter for your smile and your personal connection I hope there are more people like you out there who can bring a smile to customers coming into a dealership. It's not easy going into the dealership to get work done on your car because you don't know what problems the car may have. But when it does have problem you put my mind at ease knowing which is the most important part that needs to be fixed first. Thank you for all you do Peter. Donnell Washington

beattymd
10/25/2014

"Excellent Service and Professional Staff "

So pleased with the service we were provided at Koons in Arlington. We contacted Koons after having a terrible experience with a different local dealership. This other dealership blamed us for tires that failed after only 12,000 miles. They acknowledged the problem only after we brought it to their attention even though they had been servicing the vehicle for 18 months. Walter Johnson, the general manager at Koons, and Robert Teasdale, the service manager, came to our rescue. They took the time to understand our issue and worked with us in every way to make sure we had high quality replacement tires at little cost to us. They were respectful, professional, and trustworthy. We will definitely bring our business to Koons again in the future.

Robert Teasdale

akmoore007
9/27/2014

"The Best Car Purchase Experience Ever"

I bought my new Toyota Camry from Steve Jaeger at Koon’s Toyota in Arlington, Virginia and he is Awesome! This was a very comfortable environment with extremely professional and knowledgeable staff. I highly recommend Steve Jaeger and the Koon’s Toyota’s Team and will buy my next vehicle from them. The New Car Sales Manger Ali Zaka was absolutely great too and the finance details went smoothly. Sincerely, Angela K. Moore

dmk999
8/23/2014

"Excellent Camry purchase experience."

I recently bought a 2014 Camry LE. I wanted a specific color that was not stocked. My salesperson, Maria Marquez, search for the exact car I wanted and found it in Maryland. The car was quickly delivered and beautifully prepared for my purchase. After I purchased the car I found out that I could have leather like seat covering added. Maria arranged for the new seat covering at the new car discount. I was given a loaner for free car while the new seat covering was installed to perfection in about five working days. The service department did an excellent job managing the installation of the new seat covering and the installation of mud guards.

Koons Arlington Toyota Scion responded to this review

September 22, 2014

Thank you for the review! Sounds like Maria really went above and beyond for you. Congrats on the new Camry!

Lana Z
8/16/2014

"Excellent Customer Service and Reasonable Price"

I just purchased a new Prius C from Toyota Koons in Arlington VA. I'm extremely pleased with the dealership and my sales consultant Ray. I got great experience and the best price on the market. Top notch customer service and no pressure at all! Special thanks to financial department that assisted me with financing!

omatali
7/12/2014

"a good experience for a first buyer"

Since it was my first experience ever to buy a car, I was worry and looked for a good dealer to help me finding the best option match with my budget. I tried some dealerships in Arlington and Fairfax area and I haven't had a good feeling when they tried to push me hard to make a decision hastily. Some of them put me in hard situation and wanted me to choose what I wasn't sure about. But I didn't have such a bad feeling while I was working with Maria Marquez in Koons Arlington Toyota. She was nice and friendly. Her information and explanation helped me to find the best option among Toyota products. I had many elementary questions, not only about the car but also about the process of buying a car in the US, but she answered all my questions patiently. All I encountered in this dealership seemed friendly and the environment was peaceful. It was really a satisfying experience for a first car buyer.

Ajaykumar
6/17/2014

"Great experience"

As a first car buyer, I was not sure which Toyota model is good for me. So, I tried Corolloa, Prius and Camry. My sales consultant was Nurzhan was patient and listened to my needs. He explained me the difference in trim levels and equipment. I have done a lot of research online for pricing and Koons wow price is very fair and straightforward. Ermek was taking care of all paperwork and everything went smooth. At the time we have done with paperwork, My Prius was gased and cleaned. Nurzhan walked over with me, set up bluetooth, explained the service. I an very satisfied with Koons, Nurzhan and Ermek.

Reviews of Oscar Canales