Koons Arlington Toyota Scion

4045 Lee Highway,
Arlington, Virginia 22207
Koons Arlington Toyota Scion Info
About Koons Arlington Toyota Scion

Koons Arlington Toyota specializes in the sales and service of Toyota and Scion vehicles along with full-line certified pre-owned. Koons is proud to serve customers in Arlington VA, Alexandria VA, Falls Church VA, Springfield VA, Woodbridge VA and all around the Washington DC area. Jim Koons Automotive is a family-owned and operated automotive group since 1964. With 31 franchises in 22 locations in the Washington, DC area, including Maryland, Virginia and Delaware, Koons is on the Top 15 list of largest automotive groups in the U.S., and one of the largest online dealers in the nation. Koons was named one of Washington Business Journal’s “Best Places to Work” in 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012. Krystal Koons is the official spokesperson for Jim Koons Automotive Companies.

About Koons Arlington Toyota Scion

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM

• Indoor Customer Parking
  • Shuttle to Ballston Metro
MW22201
5/06/2015

"unexpected noise , problem solved"

When I opened the e-mail the happy button was missing, so I gave a pretty positive review on the unhappy page. I hope you can retrieve that and transfer it to the happy area. On my way to a class, along Military Road in Arlington, a new noise arose. I went on to class and then went direct to dealer after. As problem was so new, I didn't have an appointment, but they still took care of me and my vehicle. They went over the car while it was there, fixed the new problem and dealt with other issues I hadn't planned on. I appreciated the shuttle ride home and the pickup when my car was ready.

sorry, his name isn't on this list, best I can tell you is Asian and usually there when I visit

obeguin2
4/09/2015

"Kenneth Everhar - Excellent Salesman"

In March, while two of my Toyota cars were being repaired, I went to the sales department to see what new cars were being sold. I spoke to Ken Everhart, who was quite friendly and pleasant and put me at ease right away. I told him I was not ready to buy a new car that day but wanted to see what was out there. I told him I had owned Toyota since the early 1980's or earlier and had been going to Koons Arlington Toyota for service, that I had had good dealings with Toyota and was a good customer. He asked me what car I would be interested in. I told him Rav4. He showed me the RAV4 catalog and explained to me the differences in features among the LE, XLE and Limited models, how they were priced and the sale they were having. I told him that if I were to buy, I would not like to waste much time haggling, that I would like to know the best price they could offer. He was very patient and calmly and cheerfully answered my questions. I found him to be very helpful, and though eager to sell, was very honest and not pushy. He spoke with General Sales Manager Chris Kronzer, and together they worked out the best price, down payment and interest rate scenarios they could offer on two Rav 4 models. Ken showed me the calculations and answered my questions and got the okay from Chris when it was needed. They both gave me excellent advice. I ended up buying a Limited Rav 4 model. He also gave a demonstration of how to operate the car, use bluetooth, etc. I think Kenneth Everhart is an excellent salesman, given his pleasant, friendly, patient and cheerful demeanor, efficiency, and competence. For service, I highly recommend Simon Ortega.

Patricia Reyna
3/11/2015

"Excellent"

I had such a good experience buying my Toyota RAV4 that my husband decided to buy one for him to. Excellent service. I would recommend this dealer.

Aseel
2/17/2015

"Great customer service"

I would like to thank you for helping me leasing my Toyota RAV4 (new car). Your time and efforts are really appreciated. Your customer service and sells skills is above expectations. I also want to thank the management for their efforts for contacting the bank and getting my approval. Am sure it wasn't easy to get it. Am already in love with my new car and enjoying the drive as well. I will definitely refer you to other family and friends if anyone would like to purchase Toyota. Thanks again, Best Regards, Aseel Al Sarraf

amaroza
2/10/2015

"finally my nightmare is over!"

I had bought a used car from this dealership 4 months ago and it had a dozen of problems. I spent 1500 to fix it and had given up hope to get a better car. All that changed when i chatted online with Ken Everhart. He gave me hope and excellent advice and did all he could to help me get a new car. He has a calming presence and I think that's very important for a sales person. As i I'm writing this now, i am driving my brand new car. I am exceptionally thankful to him. I also acknowledge Chetan Chavan. He doesn't only do calculations to see you out the door. He interacts with you on a more understanding yet professional level. Very great full to both.

habdelaz
2/07/2015

"Great Service. Quick and easy! "

No hassle every time I go in for a scheduled service appointment. I was heading to work and the appointment took less than an hour. Furthermore, everyone is super friendly and helpful!

Osta FRS
2/02/2015

"Chiraz Salhi is the best Sales new and used cars. "

I recommend her to every person reading this not only she will save you the time from running around different dealers but she will get you the car you want if it exist out there. I was in and out in less than an hour and a half driving a beautiful FRS, The delivery process was like an Icing on a cake, Chiraz delivered 100% knowledge paired my phone explained the warranties that she recomended for me to purchase. I got the Crystal Fusion, Resistall, Nitro for tires which saves you money on gas, wheel protection, service warranty and extended warranty. I bought a peace of mind thanks to Chiraz Salhi. Call the dealer and ask for her or direct at 7035226000 extension 1262. Speakers Spanish Italian English Arabic and French.

Prius 1
1/17/2015

"A Pleasure"

Scheduled service appoint went very smoothly. It was on time, took under an hour. Everyone was very friendly and welcoming. Location is convenient to DC and all work was explained thoroughly.

falcon68
12/30/2014

"Good loaner car accommodation "

One of the most important aspects of car maintenance at car dealerships is the loaner car policy. Koons' Toyota has one of the best in the area.

Dave McNeill

hzhengusa
12/07/2014

"Fantastic!"

David's team is courteous, and professional. Matthew, our technician, is most knowledgable and patient in explaining to us about car care. They made our car service a delightful experience.

David McNeill, Matthew Yang