Koons Arlington Toyota Scion

4045 Lee Highway,
Arlington, Virginia 22207
Koons Arlington Toyota Scion Info
About Koons Arlington Toyota Scion

Koons Arlington Toyota specializes in the sales and service of Toyota and Scion vehicles along with full-line certified pre-owned. Koons is proud to serve customers in Arlington VA, Alexandria VA, Falls Church VA, Springfield VA, Woodbridge VA and all around the Washington DC area. Jim Koons Automotive is a family-owned and operated automotive group since 1964. With 31 franchises in 22 locations in the Washington, DC area, including Maryland, Virginia and Delaware, Koons is on the Top 15 list of largest automotive groups in the U.S., and one of the largest online dealers in the nation. Koons was named one of Washington Business Journal’s “Best Places to Work” in 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012. Krystal Koons is the official spokesperson for Jim Koons Automotive Companies.

About Koons Arlington Toyota Scion

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

• Indoor Customer Parking
  • Shuttle to Ballston Metro
Jim
4/27/2016

"Curtious, professional, on time service."

The 2 year Toyota Care program is great with 2 years of basic service at no cost. Service department provided an estimated time to complete the service and they were right on time. Very willing to answer questions.

iam
4/06/2016

"Yes, I love Koons"

Good prices, good service, good timing, good location, excellent customer service... What else can you wish for? I'll be back again in 6 months for another check up.

Mehedi Patwary

April 19, 2016

Thanks for your review! We will be sure to let Mehedi know about your great experience!

customer service
4/05/2016

"Outstanding Customer Service "

Malik, I would like to commend you on the outstanding customer service you provide to me today, April 4, 2016. I called in due to my maintenance light showing on my vehicle indicating ready for service. You handled my request with no hesitation in a short and timely manner I was able to bring my car in after work to be service with a short period wait time. You greeted me with a smile as always and answered all my questions. I would like to say "Thank you" for the outstanding customer service. You are why I continue to bring my car into the Koons Arlington Dealership for service. Keep doing great things. Thank you Pamela Goins

Malik Jefferson

April 19, 2016

We appreciate your review and we will be sure to pass your great comments to Malik! Thanks!

Judy from Arlington
4/04/2016

"Christian Johnson is great seller"

I bought a brand new RAV4 from Christian Johnson in March. He is an excellent seller. His professionalism is wonderful. He cared about me. He is a great listener as well. Thank you very much indeed Mr. Johnson and the manager. The reason I came to this branch was that am a customer for this branch more than 8 years. The customer service is the BEST!!! I love to come to this branch.

April 18, 2016

Thanks for your review! I will be sure to let Christian know!

snickers81
4/01/2016

"Warfa is awesome!!! Great Service all around!!"

I was very stressed out about my car problems, and I decided to send a chat message to Koons at 10:30pm Tuesday night....and a representative actually answered! The representative was kind and assured me that I would receive a call the next day to speak to car salesman. I received a call from Warfa and I was told him my situation. He made sure to inform me of all the information I may need to start the financing process. I applied for financing online while at work, and I had a car that same day!! Warfa was busting his butt to make things happen. He is kind, considerate, and he used his own personal experiences to help me find the car that was right for me. Even though he could have put me in the most expensive car on the lot, he made sure that he found a car that I could afford with payments that fit my budget. The thing that stood out the most was his humility. He is a great guy who truly cares about your best interest. He even makes you laugh, which is rare while you are searching for a car at a dealership :-) They even were going to drive my new car to my job with a bow on it because the driver was running late transporting the cars. It you want great service with a genuine smile and plenty of pride, Warfa is your guy!! Koons in Arlington is the best, and I am not saying this for my health. They had me approved for a brand new car...THE SAME DAY!! Thank you so much, and I love my new car!!

April 19, 2016

We appreciate your business and thanks for your review! We will let Warfa know of your positive experience with him!

Ronnie
3/31/2016

"Excellent in every way"

The Koons service people (especially Chhay) are courteous, professional, and very helpful. They explained everything, answered my questions, and had the car ready earlier than promised. I am delighted with their work, and my car feels (and looks) like new again.

April 19, 2016

Thanks for coming in to see us, we will let Chhay know that he was helpful to you! See you at your next service!

Carlos Franganillo

"Great service"

Warfa Isse was very helpful explaining us the details for leasing a RAV4. After the deal he has been available for us trying to help if we had any problem. I truly recommend Mr Isse if you want to make buy or lease a new car.

April 19, 2016

Hope you are enjoying your new Rav4! We appreciate your business and will pass your comments along to Warfa!

woodyjp

"Car repair "

The experienced was good Oscar Canales help me solve the problem. He was very friendly and explained to me what work I should get it do that was helpful

April 19, 2016

We are glad you had a great service experience! We will let Oscar know that he helped you solve your problem with your vehicle! Thank you for your business and we look forward to seeing you again at your next service!

Joey H

"EXCELLENT SERVICE!!!"

service advisor Sou was very helpful with me today. he answered all my questions i asked him and explained to me what was wrong with my vehicle. i will definitely be back and recommend seeing Sou when coming in for service.

April 19, 2016

Thanks for letting us know about your service experience with Sou! We will be sure to let him know! Thanks for your business!

TRDProBro
3/26/2016

"Didn't know buying a car could be this enjoyable"

My 5 STARS is specifically for the sales person who assisted me. Warfa Isse made my car buying experience one never to forget. His commitment to customer service is truly on another level. His communication and full disclosure to any questions I had made me feel confident that I was getting the best deal I could. If you are looking for a Toyota do yourself a favor and contact this guy!

April 19, 2016

We are glad you had an outstanding sales experience with Warfa! He will be happy to see your comments! Thanks fir your business!!

Reviews of Chhay Hem