Koons Arlington Toyota Scion

4045 Lee Highway,
Arlington, Virginia 22207
Koons Arlington Toyota Scion Info
About Koons Arlington Toyota Scion

Koons Arlington Toyota specializes in the sales and service of Toyota and Scion vehicles along with full-line certified pre-owned. Koons is proud to serve customers in Arlington VA, Alexandria VA, Falls Church VA, Springfield VA, Woodbridge VA and all around the Washington DC area. Jim Koons Automotive is a family-owned and operated automotive group since 1964. With 31 franchises in 22 locations in the Washington, DC area, including Maryland, Virginia and Delaware, Koons is on the Top 15 list of largest automotive groups in the U.S., and one of the largest online dealers in the nation. Koons was named one of Washington Business Journal’s “Best Places to Work” in 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012. Krystal Koons is the official spokesperson for Jim Koons Automotive Companies.

About Koons Arlington Toyota Scion

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

• Indoor Customer Parking
  • Shuttle to Ballston Metro
kaldem
1/29/2016

"Great Service but Service Dept. was Subpar"

I had a good experience buying a certified, used car from Koons. Colin was the salesman, and he was very professional, responding to questions without ever aggressively pushing the sale. I did feel a little pressured to purchase additional warranty, but in the end, the finance department got me excellent financing rates. My one qualm, which has more to do with the service department than the sales team: my used car needed some service. I had about $5-$10 worth of coins in my car for parking needs. A day after I got my car back, I realized the coins were all gone. I may have been at fault for leaving the coins there in the first place, but it was still very unexpected and unprofessional behavior for a dealership of this size and stature. Apart from my experience with service however, everyone was more than accommodating, and I would recommend buying from here if you are looking for a used certified car (perhaps look elsewhere for your car servicing needs).

Colin Pehanick

Eleanor
1/25/2016

"Atención y calidad excelentes"

Todo el personal de Koons Arlington es muy competente y se esfuerza por ayudar al cliente. Es el segundo auto que he comprado en este sitio y quiero recomendarlo ampliamente. Tienen personal que habla español. No solo encontré el auto que me convenía sino también una experiencia muy grata porque los empleados de Koons Arlington tratan a los clientes con mucha cortesía y contestan sus dudas de manera muy profesional. Seguiré siendo una cliente fiel de Koons Arlington. Eleana Gomez Washington, DC.

Colin Pehanick, David Inciso.

GMDC
1/19/2016

"Great Service"

I was a first time buyer and Oleg was very understanding of all our questions and doubts and explained everything clearly and very patiently. Will definitely buy with them again.

Paola
1/16/2016

"Thank you Simon Ortega for the oil change and then some!"

Simon was patient in explaining in detail what my car needed in order for me to drive safely to Florida for warmer weather. He even arranged for me to have a loaner so I could attend to some errands while this work was done in a timely fashion. Koons is fortunate to have a knowledgeable and caring employee such as Simon. (aka Yilbert)

lbaskin
1/14/2016

"Great service appointment"

Service appointment went so smoothly. Taken right away, problems with car noted and my expectations were set in terms of timing. I waited and the time was just he had told me. Oscar was professional, helpful and explained all services. He made what was usually a head ache of a process, very easy!

James W
11/24/2015

"Regular Service appointment"

A regular customer at Koons Arlington Toyota, I am always pleased with the proferssional and friendly service especially in the service dept, and especiailly from Mr. Peter Soliman, Service Advisor. He is informed, articulate and helpful. James W.

Mr. Oscar Canales, Sales

Norm333
11/23/2015

"Oscar Canales"

The service I received last week from Oscar Canales at Koons Arlington Toyota was truly outstanding. Oscar' knowledge and expertise, coupled with his friendly and caring manner were truly exceptional. He gave me all the details of the repair work that was done in language I could understood and was prompt in getting the information to me. I think you have a winner in Oscar. Norm P.

November 23, 2015

Thanks for the review, Norm!

Shjonas64
11/20/2015

"Worst service EVER!!!"

They don't honor extended warranties and try to make you buy parts not worn and not covered. this was the SECOND TIME this happened. Doubt they completed service on my car. Won't EVER step a foot in that place again! System would let let me rate them a zero which is what they deserve in my opinion based on my experience.

khalid123
11/02/2015

"incredible experience thanks to Chiraz Salhi"

My experience with CHIRAZ SALHI is by far the best car buying experience I have ever experienced in 20 years. The professionalism, knowledge, selection and getting me what I wanted and worked within my budget. I recommend CHIRAZ SALHI to any one looking to buy or lease a New or used car Koons Toyota is lucky to have you. We will continue to buy or lease from you and recommend you personally to every one we know. Ask for Chiraz Salhi when your ready to buy a car or lease.

November 04, 2015

Thanks for the review and congrats on the new Toyota!

8as1
10/07/2015

"Horrible Personal Experience - Hope they can make it right."

Very disappointing and I didn't even buy a vehicle. Contacted the dealership as soon as a vehicle was posted. Spoke to the sales agent (Henry) and asked for pictures. After receiving the pictures I told him I would like the vehicle and would like to get dealer financing. Once approved I made arrangements to drive 1 1/2 hours to purchase the vehicle. 15 minutes before I left my house I get a call telling me the vehicle was sold to a walk-in. Would not have been such a big deal if they didn't make two hard requests against my credit report causing my FICO to drop by 15 points, only to sell the vehicle to someone else. So not only did I not get a vehicle, but getting credit towards another vehicle is going to be more expensive due to the lower credit score. Unfair and dishonest business practice if you ask me. I hope they can make it right.

November 04, 2015

We apologize for your negative experience with Koons. We do, however, thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. I understand that you have already spoken with Katie Davis. If there is anything else we can do for you please do not hesitate to reach out directly.

Reviews of Oscar Canales