Koons Arlington Toyota Scion

4045 Lee Highway,
Arlington, Virginia 22207
Koons Arlington Toyota Scion Info
About Koons Arlington Toyota Scion

Koons Arlington Toyota specializes in the sales and service of Toyota and Scion vehicles along with full-line certified pre-owned. Koons is proud to serve customers in Arlington VA, Alexandria VA, Falls Church VA, Springfield VA, Woodbridge VA and all around the Washington DC area. Jim Koons Automotive is a family-owned and operated automotive group since 1964. With 31 franchises in 22 locations in the Washington, DC area, including Maryland, Virginia and Delaware, Koons is on the Top 15 list of largest automotive groups in the U.S., and one of the largest online dealers in the nation. Koons was named one of Washington Business Journal’s “Best Places to Work” in 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012. Krystal Koons is the official spokesperson for Jim Koons Automotive Companies.

About Koons Arlington Toyota Scion

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

• Indoor Customer Parking
  • Shuttle to Ballston Metro
ellarichardson1
5/30/2016

"Couldn't be happier with my purchase and service!"

I got in contact with Warfa after inquiring about the recent college grad deal on the Toyota website. He called me the next day to set up an appointment for me to come into the dealership to look at different models and to learn about my options. He was very knowledgable about the car I was most interested, the RAV4. Warfa was incredibly helpful in assisting me in purchasing my first car. He was very attentive to what I needed and wanted in a car and was very professional and accommodating to me and my parents throughout the buying process. I would recommend Warfa and Koons Arlington Toyota to anyone who is interested in a Toyota.

HenryL

"Chris is a sales God. "

I recently came to the dealership and bought a Toyota Corolla 2016. Chris was amazing went out of his way to make it possible for me and my wife to get this car. Thanks for your help big dog sorry for the rudeness at times sales God!

May 28, 2016

Thanks for your business and your review. enjoy your new Corolla.-WJ

mungie

"Quick service!"

First 5K maintenance on 2016 Toyota Camry LE Hybrid. Quick in and out for this service - like one-half hour. Very polite service personnel. So far, so good!

May 28, 2016

Thanks for your business and your review.-WJ

Soledad11

"Maintenance service"

Thanks to Mehedi Patwary who was welcoming and paid quick attention. After I mentioned the dashboard light did not stay on and needed to be looked at, Mehedi knew it was a matter of adjusting the switch and showed me where it was located and fixed it. I thought that was being honest! Finally found an outstanding and trustworthy service center!

Osei, shuttle driver

May 28, 2016

Thanks for taking the time to submit a review. We appreciate your business.-WJ

May 27, 2016

We are glad that Mehedi was able to help you! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you in the future!

Hard to please
5/26/2016

"Awesome dearlership!!"

After driving all over Northern Virginia and Southern Maryland we stopped by to look at a used vehicle. While we were waiting for someone to finish test driving that vehicle we wanted to look at, we test drove a Sequoia Limited. Warfa was very knowledgeable and did an awesome job answering all my wife's questions....and mine. After having a bad experience with another dealer in the area, wanted to go back to a name that I had a good experience with when i first got to the area in 2003 at Koon's Tyson. If you are truly looking for a great deal and an even better dealership to meet all your needs, I would recommend Koon's Arlington Toyota. You will not be disappointed. Personally, the best dealership I have visited in the last 30 years. If you have a significant other who is hard to please, this is a dealership that will win the entire family over.

May 27, 2016

Thanks for writing a review! I'm so happy to hear that your experience at Koons was awesome! We hope to see you again soon

Will
5/23/2016

"Stress Free Car Buying Process"

I got in contact with Warfa via the online chat feature of the Koons Arlington Toyota website. He did a great job answering all my questions quickly, and giving me a clear idea of what the current deals were. We made an appointment to meet at the dealership, where the process continued to be transparent. I felt like Warfa was on my side, whereas my typical experience with sales people at other car dealerships has felt more adversarial in nature. Alex was also great during the finance portion. He created a warm environment, and was also very knowledgeable. Overall I really enjoyed the process, the people, and the car deal!

May 24, 2016

Hi Will. Thanks for the review! We will pass your compliments along to Warfa and Alex. Enjoy your new Toyota!

Dusty
5/20/2016

"Two thumbs up for this dealership!"

Great customer service! These people are awesome at what they do, I received my car back in excellent condition! One of the mechanics did make a minor mistake in taking off the tires but the issue was quickly resolved and was an opportunity for me to experience the superb customer service this dealership offers. I would recommend anyone to Koons Arlington Toyota Scion!

May 20, 2016

Hi Dusty, thanks for the review! I am glad they were able to correct their mistake quickly and that you had a great experience! See you at your next service!

SydneyL
5/18/2016

"Awesome experience"

I recently purchased a 2016 RAV 4 SE and Christian was an excellent salesperson! I would definitely recommend coming to him if you're looking for a new car. He had such a positive attitude, and was extremely patient and knowledgable!

May 19, 2016

Thanks for the review, Sydney! Congratulations on your 2016 RAV 4 SE!

newpriuslady
5/09/2016

"Fast, easy, and fun!"

I typically hate buying cars so I was not looking forward to trading in my old car and buying a new one, but Warfa made the process super easy and actually enjoyable. He listened to me and made sure all of my needs were met. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking to have a positive car buying experience! Alex in finance was also wonderful to work with and stayed extra late to make sure we were set.

May 09, 2016

Thanks for letting us know you had a great experience with Warfa! We appreciate your business! Enjoy your new Toyota!!

Tacomafan16
5/08/2016

"Toyota Tacoma purchase"

I recently purchased a new tacoma from this dealership. I traveled from several hours away for a unique trim of tacoma after a local toyota dealer messed up my build. All of the staff were awesome at koons. Very respectful, helpful, and fair. I was so excited to see the red bow on my truck as soon as I pulled up! Was familiar with delmarva and koons reputation as big dealer in the area, and this experience would bring me back (Although I plan to drive this bad tacoma for a long time!) Ask for Christian, a great guy and salesman to work with.

May 09, 2016

We are glad Christian was able to help you with your Tacoma purchase! Thanks for your business!

Reviews of Warfa Isse