Read Reviews Koons Arlington Toyota Scion

Ali ZakaSales Manager16 Lifetime Reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: Koons Arlington Toyota Scion

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, Koons Arlington Toyota Scion has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

About Koons Arlington Toyota Scion

Koons Arlington Toyota specializes in the sales and service of Toyota and Scion vehicles along with full-line certified pre-owned. Koons is proud to serve customers in Arlington VA, Alexandria VA, Falls Church VA, Springfield VA, Woodbridge VA and all around the Washington DC area.

Jim Koons Automotive is a family-owned and operated automotive group since 1964. With 31 franchises in 22 locations in the Washington, DC area, including Maryland, Virginia and Delaware, Koons is on the Top 15 list of largest automotive groups in the U.S., and one of the largest online dealers in the nation. Koons was named one of Washington Business Journal’s “Best Places to Work” in 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012. Krystal Koons is the official spokesperson for Jim Koons Automotive Companies.

Our Location

Free WiFi Valet Parking
Indoor Customer Parking Vending Machines
Instant Financing

See Service Reviews For This Dealership
"a good experience for a first buyer"

omatali
7/12/2014 8:06:03 PM

Maria MarquezMaria Marquez

My Review Of Koons Arlington Toyota Scion:

Since it was my first experience ever to buy a car, I was worry and looked for a good dealer to help me finding the best option match with my budget. I tried some dealerships in Arlington and Fairfax area and I haven't had a good feeling when they tried to push me hard to make a decision hastily. Some of them put me in hard situation and wanted me to choose what I wasn't sure about. But I didn't have such a bad feeling while I was working with Maria Marquez in Koons Arlington Toyota. She was nice and friendly. Her information and explanation helped me to find the best option among Toyota products. I had many elementary questions, not only about the car but also about the process of buying a car in the US, but she answered all my questions patiently. All I encountered in this dealership seemed friendly and the environment was peaceful. It was really a satisfying experience for a first car buyer.

"Great experience"

Ajaykumar
6/17/2014 5:33:51 PM

My Review Of Koons Arlington Toyota Scion:

As a first car buyer, I was not sure which Toyota model is good for me. So, I tried Corolloa, Prius and Camry. My sales consultant was Nurzhan was patient and listened to my needs. He explained me the difference in trim levels and equipment. I have done a lot of research online for pricing and Koons wow price is very fair and straightforward. Ermek was taking care of all paperwork and everything went smooth. At the time we have done with paperwork, My Prius was gased and cleaned. Nurzhan walked over with me, set up bluetooth, explained the service. I an very satisfied with Koons, Nurzhan and Ermek.

"Corolla Purchase"

MKHC
6/14/2014 6:56:00 PM

Shant YousifShant Yousif

My Review Of Koons Arlington Toyota Scion:

I have purchased 3 new cars from Koons in the last year and a half and two of my cars were from Koons Arlington Toyota. I was satisfied with the financial process of my latest purchase and my sales person.

"Joshua Lundy Salesman"

Dawgh
6/2/2014 6:37:24 PM

joshua lundy

My Review Of Koons Arlington Toyota Scion:

We have visited several dealerships in the area and Josh is the best we encountered and because of Josh we made a good decision on our purchase. Josh is very knowledgeable about all the vehicles he demonstrated to us. Josh is a great salesman

Twitter
"Was a smooth and easy purchase"

mroomi
5/9/2014 10:56:40 PM

Chris KronzerChris Kronzer
Maria MarquezMaria Marquez

My Review Of Koons Arlington Toyota Scion:

This was my first car that I bought so I never had any experience with dealers or purchasing a car.

I visited other Toyota dealership but I did not get a good feeling about the the dealers I talked to. I just got a price for a Rav4 LE AWD and left without buying anything after a long time talk. I then called Koons Toyota Arlington to see if they can beat the price I had from another Toyota dealer. Maria was very friendly and assured me that they will have a better price for me. After visiting the dealership I was welcomed with a very friendly and professional environment.

I worked with Maria Chris and Chatan and they were great during the selling process. I didnt feel that they are pushy at all and they patiently answered all my questions.

very good experience at the first time buyer.

"unexpected"

sk2001
4/23/2014 7:37:20 PM

Chiraz SalhiChiraz Salhi

Chiraz,

Thank you very much for your phone calls and prompt emails.

Your quote is very competitive, but we found a 2013 Prius C 3 that we liked and for the price we were looking for. At this moment we are done looking for a car.

Again, Thank you very much for your assistance in this process.

"Excellent Customer Service"

ssubramani
4/21/2014 2:17:35 PM

My Review Of Koons Arlington Toyota Scion:

Julio was a very nice guy and had explained the features in car very nicely. He also gave lot of options and was flixible for my budget. Overall very good experience.

"Best decision ever!!!"

JAppicelli
4/8/2014 6:25:26 PM

Kenneth EverhartKenneth Everhart

My Review Of Koons Arlington Toyota Scion:

I was in need of new wheels badly after my car of 10 years was stolen. I really liked the Scion FRS, but I was worried that I wouldn't be able to get it at all and would have to lower my expectations. I walked through the doors and the first car I see is the FRS. Kenneth was extremely friendly and helpful, really the greatest salesperson I've met. He was determined to get that car for me, and by my surprise he did it. Chavan was just as great, he was hospitable and friendly. No pressure at all with the paperwork, he really took the time to help me understand my options. I will definitely recommend these guys to anyone who is looking to buy a new car.

Twitter
"BEST PRICES....YET EXCELLENT SERVICE HERE"

LOZOVOYANDRE
3/28/2014 1:02:33 AM

Chris KronzerChris Kronzer
Oleg TibulschiiOleg Tibulschii

My Review Of Koons Arlington Toyota Scion:

I WAS SHOPPING AROUND WITH DIFFERENT BRANDS INCLUDING MAZDA, NISSAN, HONDA, EVEN MERCEDES AND BMW. I HEARD A LOT OF STORIES THAT NEW CAR SHOPPING EXPERIENCE CAN BE HARD. I STARTED WITH HERITAGE MAZDA, HAD TO DRIVE 50 MILES TO GET THERE AND GUESS WHAT - THEY COULD NOT MATCH THE PRICE THAT THEY ARE OFFERING ON THE WEB SITE. MY NEXT STOP AT MERCEDES WHO DID NOT EVEN OFFER ME A TEST DRIVE...VERY FRUSTRATING...ONE AFTER OTHER DEALERS..I HAD A FEELING THAT THEY ARE TRYING TO GET EVERY PENNY OUT OF MY POCKET LYING IN TO MY FACE..AFTER A MONTH OF SEARCHING FOR A RIGHT PLACE AND A CAR I DECIDED TO STOP BY AT KOONS ARLINGTON TOYOTA AND WAS READY TO BE TREATED LIKE EVERYWHERE ELSE..BUT OLEG AND NURJAN WELCOMED ME WITH SMILES, OFFERED A TEST DRIVE. GUIDE ME THROUGH ALL PROCESS EXPLAINING OPTIONS, SHOWING COLORS...THEY BOTH WORKED ON MY TRADE IN TRYING TO GIVE ME A REALLY GOOD DEAL AND THEY DID. I WAS EXTREMELY SATISFIED WITH SERVICE AND KNOWLEDGE OF THIS GUYS!!! THEN I WENT TO FINANCE OFFICE AND MET ERMEK (FINANCE MANAGER). ANOTHER GREAT EXPERIENCE HERE! HE SHOWED ME WHAT MY WARRANTY WOULD COVER IN WHAT SITUATION, EXPLAINED HOW MAINTENANCE PLAN WORKS, HOW TO SET UP ONLINE ACCOUNT AND DO ONLINE PAYMENTS SO I DO NOT GET LATE WITH MY PAYMENTS. HE COVERED EVERYTHING, I HAD NO QUESTIONS TO ASK EVEN IF I WANTED TO DO SO...VERY PLEASED WITH MY SHOPPING EXPERIENCE WHERE WOW PRICE FROM WEB SITE IS THE ACTUAL PRICE AND THERE IS NO HIDDEN FEES PLUS IT IS THE BEST PRICE IN DC AREA. BUT WHAT I LIKE THE MOST OF IT IS PROFESSIONALISM, KNOWLEDGE, EASY GOING PROCESS THAT NURJAN, OLEG AND ERMEK PROVIDED THAT DAY! THANK YOU VERY MUCH AND I WOULD SUGGEST TO SEE THIS GUYS IF YOU ARE IN THE MIDDLE OF SHOPPING OR TIRED OF OLD 'LYING TO YOUR FACE DEALERS' TO GET THIS NEW CONCEPT OF BUYING HAPPY EXPERIENCE!

Twitter
"I bought Toyota Avalon 2013, i visited to many..."

ValentynLevchunets
3/25/2014 8:50:06 PM

Oleg TibulschiiOleg Tibulschii

My Review Of Koons Arlington Toyota Scion:

I bought Toyota Avalon 2013, i visited to many dealerships to find the best price and best trade for my previous car wich I trade in Koons Arlington Toyota , so i got lots of headache and experience, so i visited Koons in Arlington , so what can I say : this guys was the best !!!!! They are the BEST! WOOW price what i got wasn't comparable to any other dealers i met so far , no any adding fees , price was the price and price was GREAT! Oleg was my salesperson, he was really nice and helpful, he spent lots of time with me on a drive test, and help me out to make my decision!!! Thank u Oleg for all what u did, sorry for all inconvenience what i gave u . So customer service i can guaranty its great , good job guys , thank u very much for making my purchase so enjoyable!!!)))

Reviews 11-20 >>