Koons Baltimore Ford

6970 Security Boulevard,
Baltimore, Maryland 21244
Koons Baltimore Ford Info
About Koons Baltimore Ford

Koons Baltimore Ford specializes in the sales and service of Ford vehicles along with full-line certified pre-owned. Koons is proud to serve customers in Columbia MD, Catonsville MD, Glen Burnie MD, Sykesville MD, Ellicott City MD and all around the Baltimore MD area. Jim Koons Automotive is a family-owned and operated automotive group since 1964. With 31 franchises in 22 locations in the Washington, DC area, including Maryland, Virginia and Delaware, Koons is on the Top 15 list of largest automotive groups in the U.S., and one of the largest online dealers in the nation. Koons was named one of Washington Business Journal’s “Best Places to Work” five times!. Krystal Koons is the official spokesperson for Jim Koons Automotive Companies.

About Koons Baltimore Ford Learn More

Wahoo For Life
9/26/2016

"Fantastic Dealership"

Everyone I met at Koons Baltimore Ford was extremely nice, courteous and helpful and made the entire purchase experience very easy. Everything I asked for ahead of arriving was done (vehicle cleaned up and ready to test drive, paperwork ready to be signed, etc...). I have never had a purchase experience where I was in and out of a dealership in under 2 hours and for that I was very grateful. They have a great group of people at Koons Baltimore Ford and I will not hesitate to drive the 4.5 hours from my home to this dealership to buy another vehicle in the future. I also want to give special thanks to Ahmed Baroud (Sales) and Harry Singh (Finance) for their great hospitality and professionalism. They made the entire purchase experience quick, easy and painless.

Harry Singh

Ella love jones
9/22/2016

"Pete the man"

I gave a high rate because it was really a great opportunity to meet a salesman like Pete Dixon. Let me tell you I did not go looking to buy a car. I was just going to check out some cars for the future. One day I decided to go to Koons Ford on Security blvd to look at a car that really caught my eye everytime I pass Koons Ford at Security blvd. So I go there yo look at the car but it was a later model, while looking at the car a salesman came to me. This just wasn't any salesman he was the salesman. He introduced himself as Pete Dixon. Pete was so professional cool and down to the point about everything that I asked about any car on that lot. Let any other salesmen he didn't push me into trying to buy ad I would say junk. Me being a woman some roost salesmen thank they can get over on a woman causing her to buy anything. But no Pete wasn't that type of salesman. Pete was professional and excellent listener and had excellent communication skills (which some salesmen don't have). This would be the best man to go to, I did walk out with the car of my choice. The paper work was quick and easy and my service there was excellent from all the employee I meet while being service. CHEERS GO TO PETE DIXON.

September 23, 2016

We appreciate the detailed review, Ella. The staff at Koons Baltimore Ford provides excellent customer service and we find you the vehicle that fits your lifestyle. We will pass along your praise to Pete and we know you will enjoy your new ride!

Morris
9/19/2016

"The fiesta I baught was perfect "

I picked up a fiesta from koons Ford in Baltimore and I hhave to say it was painless. We came in and were immediately greeted by Tim who helped us make up out mind on the vehicle, he explained all of the features in detail and was super professional and knowledgeable. Harry our finance manager walked us through the benefit of maintenance plans and warranties and really shows the value in them. We will definitely come back again!!!!

September 20, 2016

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. Our sales team is always more than happy to help our customers come to a decision, based on what vehicle will best suit their needs. We anticipate that you were able to take advantage of the really great maintenance packages that we have to offer. Koons Baltimore Ford hopes you are enjoying your fiesta!

dprice517
9/15/2016

"WOW!!!!"

I search for weeks to find a Jeep Wrangler within my budget only to find that the quoted internet prices had hidden fees and dealer options that i did not ask for nor wanted. I went to Koons Ford to look at a Jeep and 45 minutes later i was signing papers on a deal that was below the budget i set for myself. My sales consultant Ahmed Baroud was excellent! He was knowledgeable, very attentive to my needs and respectful. I got just what i wanted and at a great price. THANK YOU SO MUCH! I WILL TOTALLY SHOP WITH KOON'S AGAIN!

September 20, 2016

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We are equally as thrilled to know that you found a Jeep that fit within your budget, here at Koons Baltimore Ford! You can count on our sales team to be professional and accommodating if you decide to continue your business with us. Have a nice day.

September 15, 2016

Thanks so much for the review!

Bill A.
9/12/2016

"Very professional and polite"

I was looking locally in the Pittsburgh area and with in a 500 mile radius for a new F250. Unfortunately many of the local sales people seemed to not really make an effort to complete a sale. I assured them I was going to purchase a truck with in the week? I found Koons ford on the internet and contacted them about a new 2016 F250. Scott Holt took the time to answer all my questions over a period of a couple days as I was trying to finalize my decision of what truck and where I was going to make my purchase. He was extremely professional and responsive even when he was attending to other potential sales. I was very comfortable driving over 275 miles to make my purchase with Koons ford after working with Scott. Everyone at the dealership was very helpful in completing the sale, also making sure my Enterprise rental car was picked up in a timely manor. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a great deal and trustworthy staff to work with

Harry Singh

September 15, 2016

Thanks so much for the review!

Joshsmith
9/07/2016

"Seemless"

Beautiful dealership, huge selection, keith schopman was one of the best salesman i have ever dealt with. Very friendly and a sincerely good guy. Highly recommend, he will work for you

September 12, 2016

Thank you for your compliments. We agree that Keith is a great member of our team who always goes the extra mile for our clients; we would be lost without him. We will be sure to let him know just how highly you think of him and his diligence. Koons Baltimore Ford hopes to do business with you again. Take care.

MaryU
9/03/2016

"I trust these guys!"

Both Tim Robertson and Steve the manager were amazing. Super trustworthy. Talked me throw every step. Showed me car guru and other sites showing that I got a great deal. The wow price was real, not just adding rebates and incentives that I didn't qualify for. I really felt like theyou cared and that they wanted me to leave happy. Loved this experience. Took all the horror stories and stress of buying a car away.

September 04, 2016

Thanks for the review!

MissAvery
8/27/2016

"Awesome "

Pete my main man waited a wk for me to return before I could purchase my car. He was very patient and friendly. We talked and even texted until I was finally able to get my new car. Mark found a company that would finance me and the financial department made the process easy. I had a very pleasant experience and would recommend Koons Ford to anyone. Thanks Pete, I love my car!

August 30, 2016

Hello and thank you for this great review! We are thrilled to hear that you were impressed by Pete's professional service and we certainly will pass along your kind words to him. Our team at Koons Baltimore Ford hope to hear from you again. Take care and have a wonderful day.

nicola mcdougal
8/24/2016

"Super helpful, Ahmed is the best!"

I set up the purchase of my new Fiesta from overseas and it was so easy. Ahmed was a joy to work with. I just told him what I wanted and when I would be back in the country. He even picked me up from my hotel and took me to the dealership to finish the deal. Within a couple of hours, I was on the road with exactly what I had asked for. You cannot do better if you want a new Ford! And ask for Ahmed.

Samuel Boodhoo

August 26, 2016

Hi Nicola, thank you for taking the time to share your overseas experience with us. It means a lot to us to hear that Ahmed was able to make the entire process so convenient for you. Koons Baltimore Ford will gladly bend over backwards for customers anytime! We hope that you enjoy your new Fiesta. Take care.

ourscl
8/17/2016

"Purchased 3 cars this summer"

Never dreamed that we would purchase 3 new cars in less than 2 months. The WOW price and the ability and willingness to find the exact vehicle that you are looking for make Pete Dixon an outstanding sales person to deal with. He is very professional, helpful and takes the time to look for exactly what you want in a car. Pete's pleasant personality and no pressure attitude makes car buying a pleasant experience, and I never thought I would feel that way about buying a car. My two son's and husband are thrilled with their purchases. I would highly recommend purchasing a vehicle from Koons and I would highly recommend Pete. I can guarantee that my next car purchase will be at Koons and I will be looking for Pete!

August 18, 2016