Koons Baltimore Ford

Melvin Bagby

April 22, 2017

"Earns Customer Loyalty"

- KoonsFordLoyalist

I have bought a half dozen cars from Tom over the years and he's family. I used to sell cars and know how to tell a salesman who's only concerned about the money and those, like Tom and Tim at Koons Ford of Baltimore, who care about the customer and are genuine car guys. Parts and Service have always treated me well. This was by no means my first purchase and will by no means be the last.

April 09, 2017

"Dream came true."

- Jacqueline

After searching for months online,I found my dream car! I live out of state and was worried it would be gone before I got there but Derek made it happen. He was there waiting for me when I got there. I can't thank him enough. Super friendly dealership and highly professional.

April 07, 2017

"Our family loves Koons Ford!"

- Phillip P Sharp & Lisa Sharp

We came to Koons because they have the best prices on new vehicles! My son and daughter have both bought new vehicles from them. We are from PA! And drove 2 1/2 hrs to get there! We got a great deal and left there very happy! Harry in financing was wonderful!

New 2017 Ford F-150, $49199