Koons Baltimore Ford

6970 Security Boulevard,
Baltimore, Maryland 21244
Koons Baltimore Ford Info
About Koons Baltimore Ford

Koons Baltimore Ford specializes in the sales and service of Ford vehicles along with full-line certified pre-owned. Koons is proud to serve customers in Columbia MD, Catonsville MD, Glen Burnie MD, Sykesville MD, Ellicott City MD and all around the Baltimore MD area. Jim Koons Automotive is a family-owned and operated automotive group since 1964. With 31 franchises in 22 locations in the Washington, DC area, including Maryland, Virginia and Delaware, Koons is on the Top 15 list of largest automotive groups in the U.S., and one of the largest online dealers in the nation. Koons was named one of Washington Business Journal’s “Best Places to Work” five times!. Krystal Koons is the official spokesperson for Jim Koons Automotive Companies.

About Koons Baltimore Ford Learn More

mox mama
7/13/2015

"painlessly pleasant"

Great experience with Koons Ford as it was painlessly pleasant. My tech Brad Case fixed the problem and does not try to rip you off.

Brad Case

July 14, 2015

Glad to hear Brad took great care of you! Hope to see you again in the future!

Dylans
7/12/2015

"Very friendly and trustworthy"

Prices were great! Staff was very friendly and I never felt like they were trying to sell me something I didn't want. I didn't feel pressured into anything and was able to take my time and make the right decision

July 13, 2015

We're glad you had a great experience with us, and we hope that you'll be back again soon! Thank you for your review and we hope you're enjoying your new vehicle!

LarryLuv
7/08/2015

"Excellent service!"

Attentive, professional, and dynamic customer service provided by Carey Locklear, who continues to surpass my expectations and perhaps that of all of the customers he serves. Not only does he cares about the worked performed by mechanics , but offers professional guidance and suggestions on maintenance of the vehicle. More impressive is that he understands the needs of his clients and seek ways to accommodate them. Superior service; no complains!

Carey Locklear, Service Representative

July 13, 2015

Thank you for your review! We're glad you've had such a great experience with Carey and our dealership and we hope to see you working with us again soon!

6/29/2015

"Personal & Friendly Service!"

We were recommended to Koon's Ford by a close family friend and were not disappointed. Thank you especially to the friendly and personable employee, Patty Hunkovic. We will certainly tell others about Koon's excellent customer service:) Thank you~ P. Smith

Patty Hunkovic

July 13, 2015

We're glad your family friend's recommendation didn't go to waste! Thank you for your review and for working with us, we hope to see you and all your referrals around here soon!

tellerrm5183
6/29/2015

"Stress free service!"

Needed to have brake work done on my truck & was told about Koons. I dealt with Bruce & he was very knowledgeable & explained everything about the service in detail. The service was fast and decently priced! It was a little far from my house but I will definitely make the trip for future service needs.

Jeff_Neuhauser
6/28/2015

"I needed a car and Koons helped me out."

From the greeter at the door to the salesman to the finance man, everyone helped me out that day, immeasurably. Can't thank them enough.

Scott Holt

Jerseygirl08861
6/24/2015

"Awesome customer service! 5 stars!"

I have never had better customer service than I had from Kyle Armstrong! He was knowledgeable and friendly and I come back over and over again!

Kyle Armstrong

markh
6/24/2015

"Outstanding Job"

I would like to thank Casey Topper , Juanye & the other wonderful ladies at the cashier window. I am sorry that I did not get there names. They did an outstanding job. They made the experience wonderful. They really taken care of my F150. They gentlemen who cleaned my truck , I owe him a world of thanks & gratitude. They really taken the time & care for my vehicle. keep up the wonderful job. Happy customer

juanye lisle

SLT13
6/20/2015

"Another flawless experience!!!"

My husband and I purchased a 2011 Ford Escape from Mark about 3 years ago and a 2014 Ford Focus last year. Recently, we decided to get a bigger truck and knew we had to come back to Koons Ford Baltimore. Mark is incredible! He makes the car buying experience smooth, quick and surprisingly pleasant! Most of our leg work was done over the phone and the deal was set before we even set foot on the showroom floor. To our surprise Mark got our payment even lower by the time we arrived to test drive and make our final decision. This is the third vehicle in 3 years I have purchased with the help of Mark. We are extremely happy and wouldn't buy from another dealership.

Happy Buyer
6/02/2015

"Great Experience"

Bought a Ford Escape from Koons Ford Baltimore. I originally set out to test drive a Ford Explorer or Edge. They had a great inventory,and I found several that fit the bill. During the process, Verlyn Barnes learned enough about me and my needs to become a very skilled Automotive Consultant, and far beyond a Salesman. We talked about changes in life, what my wife and I planned to do after upcoming retirement, etc...After that, he took me in a direction I had not expected---to a fully loaded Ford Escape Titanium. Perhaps he already knew that I no longer needed to bulky SUV of my suburban parenting days. He definitely knew that the Escape was smaller, more fuel efficient, easier to park and easier for my wife to drive. I realized later that the rear storage area was only inches less than my Land Rover Discovery. I am gradually learning to use the technology---BLIS, Park Assist, etc... And I continue to discover unexpected details in the Escape. Two side pockets on the Passenger side---One sewn into the passenger seat, but for the Driver's Iphone to safely tuck away. Another for the passenger to store "stuff" while on a trip. The rear lift gate that opens with the wave of your foot under the bumper. The automatic lock/unlock features, etc...And on and on. Now, I look forward to putting the car to its intended use---Escape. Verlyn Barnes was much more than a Salesman, and very much an Automobile Consultant, as my example shows. He did not sell me the car I came for, but an even better one that truly fit my needs. Wow!!! Thanks

June 02, 2015

Thanks for the review! Congrats on the new Escape!

Reviews of Mark Rodgers