Koons Baltimore Ford

6970 Security Boulevard,
Baltimore, Maryland 21244
Koons Baltimore Ford Info
About Koons Baltimore Ford

Koons Baltimore Ford specializes in the sales and service of Ford vehicles along with full-line certified pre-owned. Koons is proud to serve customers in Columbia MD, Catonsville MD, Glen Burnie MD, Sykesville MD, Ellicott City MD and all around the Baltimore MD area. Jim Koons Automotive is a family-owned and operated automotive group since 1964. With 31 franchises in 22 locations in the Washington, DC area, including Maryland, Virginia and Delaware, Koons is on the Top 15 list of largest automotive groups in the U.S., and one of the largest online dealers in the nation. Koons was named one of Washington Business Journal’s “Best Places to Work” five times!. Krystal Koons is the official spokesperson for Jim Koons Automotive Companies.

About Koons Baltimore Ford Learn More

wdjacsn
3/28/2015

"The Good Experience at Koons Ford"

I always have a wonderful experience at Koons Ford of Baltimore. Koons Ford has been my service department for over 13 years now and located just 7 miles from my home.

Cary Locklear

WendellR
3/19/2015

"Great Service started w Steve Harrell"

Had a great experience at Koons service department. Steve kept me updated throughout the process & didn't pressure me with unnecessary add ons. Wendell R.

Steve Harrell

March 21, 2015

Thanks so much Wendell. I appreciate your kind words, as well as taking time to recognize Steve's efforts. Very Respectfully, Dennis Koulatsos General Manager

rlp
3/19/2015

"Best car buying experience ever"

We were recommended by our friends/neighbors. We've bought several cars over the years, but never have we come across a dealership quite like this one .Everyone was very friendly and polite. Derek was extremely patient with me about finding the right car, and again with my wife one week later. I feel like our needs were difficult, at best, but were met with respect and kindness. Steve was an absolute magician at getting financing where we needed it to be. Above all, Ford makes a really nice product. I feel like I've made some new friends; will be looking forward to my next new car.

March 21, 2015

Thanks so much for taking the time to recognize Derek's and Steve's efforts. We make a lot of friends by being of service to them, good people just like you! We wish you many happy and safe miles in your new vehicle! Very Respectfully, Dennis Koulatsos General Manager

Annette Smith
3/18/2015

"Pete Dixon & Carol Walker the dynamic Duo"

Well what can I say about Mr. Pete Dixon, He was Excellent!!!. Never Pushy, Very Professional and polite. He walked me through every detail. He help me get a car I could afford which I thank him for, he was also looking out for me financially not just the sale. My Sister has purchased cars from Koons as well and she recommended them to me. Great customer service. My experience with Pete was Great and also the Koons Ford Dealership was awesome. I would recommend Koons Ford and Mr. Pete Dixon . Ms. Carol Walker was also Great. Thank you Both.

March 21, 2015

Thanks so much for taking the time to recognize the efforts of Pete and Carol. They are valued team members, and they always go the extra mile for all of our customers! Thank you for your business, and enjoy your new vehicle! Very Respectfully, Dennis Koulatsos General Manager

latasha
3/13/2015

"Pete is The Best "

Great sales man who take his time with you.I have purchase two cars from him .Great Customer Service ,very professional ,and great overall experience.

repo
3/10/2015

"koons security service number 1"

Paul Sarandon service director at koons security is the best in the business his team of technicians are the best and are very knowledgeable of the Ford product I recommend everyone that need service on there ford product to take their car and truck to Koons security the service is the best thank you for being the best Thank You BJ for being the best diesel technician on the East Coast

Paul Sarandon & bj

rallyk3
3/01/2015

"Smoothest Car Purchase Ever"

I just purchased a 2015 Mustang at Koons and it was the most pleasant car buying experience I've had. I am in my mid 60's so I have purchased a few cars. Mark Rodgers, the Sales Manager and Pete Dixon the Salesperson, were always busy but treated me like I was their most important customer. And it was obvious they were treating all customers that way. And, most importantly, the price on the car was terrific. You can just tell that it is a very good dealership because there are always lots of customers there and deals are getting done. I would recommend shopping at Koons for a Ford, and ask for Pete Dixon.

dmirissis
2/07/2015

"2015 F150 King Ranch "

I have been completely impressed with the performance of Koons Ford. They were very professional and honest. When my local dealer was unable to produce a vehicle in a reasonable time period, I had to search for a vehicle on my own. I located one that satisfied my needs 250 miles away from home at Koons Ford. Reluctant to travel so far, I decided to look up their reviews on this site and was pleased at what I've read, so I decided to give them an opportunity to work with me. Job well done. You've exceeded my expectations. Thank you Dennis, Tom and Keith.

Keith Schopman

Ezra Tillman
1/28/2015

"Quick Purchase, Excellent Service From Casey Groop"

My car died suddenly last week, and I had to bum rides off of my family members in order to get to work. I needed a new car quick. I talked to Casey Groop from Koons Baltimore Ford, who got me the information I needed quickly and got me a great deal on a new Ford Focus. I am now driving my first new car ever, and I am very satisfied.

Casey Groop

Twhiz
1/16/2015

"Great deal ... Great service "

Was reluctant to purchase a new Ford as I have had two bad experiences trying to buy an Explorer over the last two years at other dealers. Stopped in on a whim. They made me a deal that was incredible at year end for 2014 and at the last minute I backed out. Two weeks later almost mid January I called salesman Ahmed back and asked if the deal was still available and he honored it. I even checked the deal with another dealer and they told me not to refuse it. Additionally they didn't pressure me and Ahmed's service and follow up was incredible. If you call to speak with him and leave a message he responds promptly.

Reviews of Rudolph "Pete" Dixon