Koons Baltimore Ford

6970 Security Boulevard,
Baltimore, Maryland 21244
Koons Baltimore Ford Info
About Koons Baltimore Ford

Koons Baltimore Ford specializes in the sales and service of Ford vehicles along with full-line certified pre-owned. Koons is proud to serve customers in Columbia MD, Catonsville MD, Glen Burnie MD, Sykesville MD, Ellicott City MD and all around the Baltimore MD area. Jim Koons Automotive is a family-owned and operated automotive group since 1964. With 31 franchises in 22 locations in the Washington, DC area, including Maryland, Virginia and Delaware, Koons is on the Top 15 list of largest automotive groups in the U.S., and one of the largest online dealers in the nation. Koons was named one of Washington Business Journal’s “Best Places to Work” five times!. Krystal Koons is the official spokesperson for Jim Koons Automotive Companies.

About Koons Baltimore Ford Learn More

earmiger
7/01/2016

"Spectacular salesperson Danaj. Great experience."

New experience with this Dealer. My salesperson Danaj was 5 star. She picked up my vehicle from another Koons dealership in Silver Spring MD and it was ready for pickup the following day. She took time to explain every feature on the car and even offer to come to my home if needed for further explanation. I would buy from them in the future.

Sam in Finance

Reid Wilson
6/23/2016

"My Experience "

Both are salesman (Josh) and the finance manager did a wonderful job getting me into the SUV that I wanted with the payment where I was happy with. Not to mention the food that we enjoyed while we were there.

June 23, 2016

Thanks for the review, Reid! Congratulations on the new vehicle, we look forward to seeing you again!

Vpilius
6/14/2016

"Quick and very helpful."

Just got my used 2012 Honda Civic Si today and I was extremely pleased with Derek's help. He was friendly, honest, and very helpful. Thanks again Derek!

June 16, 2016

Thanks for the five-star review! Congratulations on your Honda!

connie dewind
6/11/2016

"tough to WoW me but she did"

Danaj Edmond has to be one of the best sales professionals I'v ever dealt with in 40+ years of buying new Fords. I have bought here at Koons Baltimore before and they have stepped up there customer service since last time and that's just AWESOME. The process was very timely , courteous and customer focused. I am very impressed. Thank you Danaj and Koons. Wow. C DeWind US Army retired

June 11, 2016

Thanks so much for the nice review and more importantly, thank you for your service! We really appreciate it because we understand that we get to do what we do because of the veterans that have served our great country! Danaj is a valued team member who always goes the extra mile for all of her customers! I am sure that she will be delighted when she sees this! On behalf of all of us, we thank you for your business and wish you many safe and happy miles and memories in your new vehicle! Very Respectfully, Dennis Koulatsos, Managing Partner, Koons Baltimore Ford

tbird21228

"Wonderful Service "

Derek Lewis provided excellent service in selling me my new car. He was courteous and even provided a follow up to make sure I was enjoying my new car. KOONS FORD ROCK!

June 08, 2016

Thanks for the review!

Leonard Dorsey

"Great service!"

I did not buy my vehicle from Koons but the service department treated me like family. Had safety recall, and they scheduled my appointment for the next day. I purchased my vehicle from another local dealer who informed me that i had to wait 10 days until they could correct a safety issue concerning my fuel tank. Thanks Koons!

Jeff Bloom

June 08, 2016

Thank you for the review Leonard!

LuzMendez

"I Love Koons!"

Thanks for all your help you really help me and guide me to take the best deal and option!!! Thanks Alex and Harry+ If you need help and find the best deal, you need go to Koons! ?????

Harry

June 11, 2016

Thank you for the nice review Luz! Alex and Harry are valued team members who appreciate repeat customers as well as their referrals! On behalf of all of us here at Koons Ford, I thank you for your business and wish you many safe miles and happy memories in your new vehicle! Very Respectfully, Dennis Koulatsos, Managing Partner, Koons Baltimore Ford

Richnbaltimore
6/03/2016

"Wonderful friendly experience!"

I usually keep my cars between five and seven years. My last three cars I purchased at Carmax. However, due to an unsatisfactory Non-welcoming a local location, I went to Koons Ford of Baltimore from a coworker's recommendation. I researched the car online, and the next day received an email. I went to the store the following day, and was greeted by my car waiting near the show room . That was awesome! Derek Lewis was my salesman. I absolutely loved the car, and needed the weekend to think about it. No pressure from Koons. I went back two days later, and purchased the car. Everyone has been wonderful, from Derek, the financial advisor, down to the service center employees. I have never experienced this genuine outstanding customer service from an auto dealership. Highly recommend this store!

June 03, 2016

Thanks for the review! We're happy to hear you had such a great experience at Koons, congratulations on your new car!

aminorerror929
5/23/2016

"Great experience, great deal and an amazing mustang!"

I bought a brand new 2016 Ford Mustang Eco Boost Premium at Koons ford of baltimore. They had the best inventory and prices I could find online so even though the dealer was 2 hours from where I lived the drive was totally worth it. Everyone was friendly and it was a great car buying experience, not to mention I got an incredible deal. They even delivered the car to me in Philly for free! Can't recommend this dealership enough, highly recommended saved me thousands on my new car. Thanks!

May 24, 2016

Thanks for the review! Congratulations on your new Mustang!

oob-la-dee
5/15/2016

"Unbelieveable pricing, Koons beat my local dealers by $2K!"

For $2K, it was well worth flying to Baltimore's Koons Ford, and driving 8 hrs back home. My first ever, very pleasant experience at a dealership! My sales guy, Tim Robertson, was just super, and I was very happy with the finance manager, Sam.

May 16, 2016

Thanks so much for taking the time to tell the world what we do here at Koons Baltimore Ford and how we treat our customers! Tim and Sam are valued team members and they always go the extra mile for all of our customers. We appreciate the opportunity to be of service to you. I thank you for your business and wish you many safe and happy miles in your new vehicle! Very Respectfully, Dennis Koulatsos, Managing Partner, Koons Baltimore Ford

May 16, 2016

Thanks for reviewing! Congratulations on your new purchase!

Reviews of Derek Lewis