Koons Baltimore Ford

Koons Baltimore Ford

Call
Koons Baltimore Ford Info
About Koons Baltimore Ford

Koons Baltimore Ford specializes in the sales and service of Ford vehicles along with full-line certified pre-owned. Koons is proud to serve customers in Columbia MD, Catonsville MD, Glen Burnie MD, Sykesville MD, Ellicott City MD and all around the Baltimore MD area. Jim Koons Automotive is a family-owned and operated automotive group since 1964. With 31 franchises in 22 locations in the Washington, DC area, including Maryland, Virginia and Delaware, Koons is on the Top 15 list of largest automotive groups in the U.S., and one of the largest online dealers in the nation. Koons was named one of Washington Business Journal’s “Best Places to Work” five times!. Krystal Koons is the official spokesperson for Jim Koons Automotive Companies.

About Koons Baltimore Ford Learn More

tsfeven
11/22/2014

"Great Customer Service "

By far the best customer service I have ever gotten in my life. They were professional and helpful! The entire staff was sweet and welcoming!

Verlyn Barnes

RyanMente
11/02/2014

"Great Experience with Koons Ford"

My search for a new truck brought me to Koons Ford and I was lucky enough to meet Casey Groop while looking around the lot. I was really dreading the car shopping process, but Casey was extremely knowledgeable and helpful and along with sales manager Tom Snyder, the process was simple and stress free. In the end I got a beautiful new truck for the payment I was looking for and they were even willing to throw in a few extras the truck didn't have but I was hoping for. I would definitely recommend Koons Ford and Casey Groop to anyone looking for a new car.

Casey Groop

goose331
10/20/2014

"Ford Fusion Energi"

I had found my car online with all of the options and the color that I wanted. Only problem was it was 1 1/2 hours away. I was going to have the car "dealer traded" but started an email correspondence with Matt Stoudt at Koons Ford Baltimore. I was able to get the car at a better price which made the trip south a lot easier. Matt answered my many questions with professionalism and humor. Many times you walk away from a dealership with a feeling of being taken advantage of, I didn't because of Matt. I would have liked to have had more for my trade, but I know my new car was below cost so I justified the trade. My only recommendation, if Koons is not going to give you Kelly Blue Book for your trade don't put the link to KBB on the website, it only makes the customer angry. I would highly recommend Matt though!

pqcleaning
10/01/2014

"Good Experience with Koons!"

My business is growing and we needed another company Ford Transit Connect vehicle. Matt Stoudt was great to work with from the start! Our business is located in PA so we had to do a lot of the communication through email, phone and text. I was given an out the door price so I knew the total cost and could plan accordingly. I never felt pressured to buy. I appreciated his willingness to communicate through text because of my busy schedule. He found me what I wanted and more! No other dealership located near me could beat the price Koons gave me. Matt personally went and picked up the vehicle. He sent me pictures and made sure the vehicle had everything it was suppose to have that I asked for. After purchase they drove the vehicle 1 1/2 hours to our office once it had been up-fitted inside. Very happy with the whole experience!

Jon Felmey
9/29/2014

"Delayed purchase"

I had ordered a Transit Connect from a local dealer on Feb. 10th - The van came in on Sept 18th - That's right , 7 months later. Stuck at the Port of Baltimore for 4 months. Anyway, the dealer said they would make concessions and get me extra money because of the delay. They gave me the price, I thought they could do better and they said they couldn't. Went to Koons and got a more expensive version for a lower price. One day deal. I shouldn't have waited but I did. 2nd truck purchase from Koons in 4 years. I should have just dealt with Koons from the beginning.

remitchell22
9/26/2014

"Excellent Buying Experience!"

In the '90's and '00's, my wife and I bought four cars from Koons. We then went on to two other brands. I wanted a '14 Mustang before they were all gone as I wanted the retro looking Mustang rather than the restyled '15 coming out soon. I worked with Matt Stoudt whom I had never met before and he was excellent from the first email until he handed me the keys and I drove home. I had concerns about some of the features on the Mustangs, such as the Comfort setting that gave a better ride, so he showed how that worked and we took a 45 minute test ride. Being so late in the model year, the inventory for base model V-6s was slim, but he found the exact car I wanted and I took delivery two days later. Although I had not bought any cars from Koons in ten years, I found that same great service and respect that I liked from years ago, and it was great to be back in the Ford/Koons family. Also, I have worked with Brian Deal in their Parts Dept several times this year trying to locate hard to find or obsolete parts for an '04 Mustang. Brian went the extra mile locating the parts I wanted every time, as well as showing me how to install some of them, or showing other options for parts I needed. So now I have a great salesman to buy a car from again and a great parts guy to help me locate parts. Forget the rest. Go with the best!

JoeM_F150
9/09/2014

"Great Buying Experience!"

Enjoyed working with Matt Stoudt and the Koons team. It was definitely one of the most pleasant buying experiences I've had. He worked with me to give me what I felt was a very fair price for the vehicle that I wanted. He gained my trust and helped me make decisions on some of the add-on options that I wanted, saving me some time. Ray Baldwin was also very helpful and fair and gave me a fair price on my trade. Steve Ageloff in the Finance department also helped to close the deal. And finally, I can't say enough about the great service that I've received on my Ford vehicles over the years. It's the primary reason I keep going back to Koons.

khinkle2839
9/08/2014

"Best car (truck) buying experience ever!"

Koon's Ford of Baltimore, and more particularly our sales rep, Matt Stoudt, provided us with the best truck buying experience ever. They started off with honoring a great on-line price for a 2014 F-150 which was many $1000's less than the MSRP. For this reason, there was no haggling, pressure, or pain of having to deal with the sales manager to get a good price. On top of that Matt knew everything and answered all of our questions about our new truck, including all of the additional cool feature we got with an upgrade to a XLT F-150 for a small additional cost which was well worth it. The finance rep was equally knowledgeable. All said we are totally pleased.

Canktm25
8/26/2014

"Typical runaround"

I noticed on the Internet the great pricing on a new 2014 mustang GT with the performance package and a 6 speed from Koons. After spending the better half of a Sunday night talking to Keith in sales about the car and trying to get it financed I was told that the following day they would check my finance options. On Monday I was told I was approved for the car but Keith would not tell me the particulars on this loan and I was then told another person was interested in this car and that I had to be present at the dealership. in other words it was whoever got there first! Well , living in Vermont that was not an option at that moment he even told me the finance person was not there and would not arrive until the afternoon . Another family member of mine then called the dealership and had no problem getting a person from finance . He even told me the monthly payment I was ready to arrive the following Saturday to purchase . But due to this dealerships mis communication and telling the other party that I was interested in buying the car I would have thought firstly, I would have been given my monthly payment options by Keith and second not have been lied to . Terrible terrible service....

Keith in sales

ubby88
8/18/2014

"Best Car Buying Experience I have ever had!"

Truly from top to bottom the best experience I have had in buying a car (and i usually buy about every 2-3 years). Easy price negotiation and NOTHING CHANGED when I went back to financing (the most important part!!!). It never fails that I have a deal worked out and go to sit with finance only to find that they neglected to tell me SOMETHING that will change my payment or terms. Was a real treat to sit down with Desmond and have him actually deliver what Mark and Pete had promised! Will gladly use them again when I am ready for a new vehicle.

Desmond Dowdy in Finance