Koons Baltimore Ford

6970 Security Boulevard,
Baltimore, Maryland 21244
Koons Baltimore Ford Info
About Koons Baltimore Ford

Koons Baltimore Ford specializes in the sales and service of Ford vehicles along with full-line certified pre-owned. Koons is proud to serve customers in Columbia MD, Catonsville MD, Glen Burnie MD, Sykesville MD, Ellicott City MD and all around the Baltimore MD area. Jim Koons Automotive is a family-owned and operated automotive group since 1964. With 31 franchises in 22 locations in the Washington, DC area, including Maryland, Virginia and Delaware, Koons is on the Top 15 list of largest automotive groups in the U.S., and one of the largest online dealers in the nation. Koons was named one of Washington Business Journal’s “Best Places to Work” five times!. Krystal Koons is the official spokesperson for Jim Koons Automotive Companies.

About Koons Baltimore Ford Learn More

brothersgrayd
4/28/2016

"oil change"

The person was very attentive to my needs. I am looking at buying a second vehicle there for my teenager who is going away to school. Keep up the good work!

Jim in service

Anonymous1133
4/26/2016

"Wonderful and Painless Experience"

Had the best experience in car buying at the Baltimore koons. Had to drive 3 hours to pick up the car. I was worried they might not agree on the same price or might sneak in some hidden charges I was unaware of. Very happy to see that the final amount was exactly we agreed on. All the staff is great and not too pushy about buying extras with the car. Overall, wonderful experience and would definitely this dealership to my friends.

James Moore

Smills
4/22/2016

"Outstanding Customer Service and Knowledgeable Staff !"

Excellent customer Service…where? Koons Ford Security Blvd! After searching for an SUV at several dealerships, my son finally went to Koons Ford @Security Blvd. James Moore/Finance Expert and Melvin Bagby/Best Car Rep offered outstanding customer service, professionalism, and a wealth of knowledge regarding SUV purchase! I definitely will be back for my SUV purchase and highly recommend others to purchase a new or used vehicle from Koons Ford @Security Blvd.

James Moore

April 22, 2016

Thanks so much for the great review! James and Melvin will be delighted when they see it! They both consistently go "above and beyond" for all of our customers, and are valued members of our team. We appreciate and look forward to being of service to you in the future. On behalf of all of us here at Koons Baltimore Ford, we wish your son many safe miles and happy memories in his new vehicle! Very Respectfully, Dennis Koulatsos, GM/VP Koons Baltimore Ford

Joe W.
4/20/2016

"Worth the drive!"

Traveled 2 hours from NJ for the Koon's Ford WOW deal and it was worth the trip! Pleasant, knowledgeable staff. Christos our sales rep and James Moore in finance were easy to work with. Definitely would return.

Christos Koulatsos, James Moore

April 20, 2016

Thanks so much Joe for the kind words, and for taking the time to write such a nice review. James is an outstanding finance manager, and Christos is a terrific sales rep who really cares for his customers, and always goes the extra mile for them. We take great pride in providing outstanding service to local and out of state customers, and we look forward to being of service to you the next time! On behalf of all of us here at Koons Baltimore Ford, I wish you many safe and happy miles and memories in your new vehicle! Very Respectfully, Dennis Koulatsos, GM/VP Koons Baltimore Ford.

ikaria123
4/15/2016

"Great Customer Service and Good Vehicles"

We just purchased another 2 Ford Transit for our business. The overall experience was easy process and good rates. We would recommend them! Thanks again Koons Ford

Casey Groop

April 15, 2016

Thanks so much for your business! We really appreciate it, and look forward to being of service to you the next time! Very Respectfully, Dennis Koulatsos, GM/VP Koons Baltimore Ford

rvega
4/14/2016

"Outstanding Experience Buying a New Vehicle"

I have purchased three vehicles from koons ford Baltimore. Scott Holt, Casey Groop, and Mark Rodgers always make sure that the client experience is honest, transparent, and pleasant. Best ford dealership in Maryland. Thank you for making my experience and time at the dealership a relaxing one.

Casey Groop and Mark Rodgers

April 15, 2016

Thanks so much for the great review! I am sure that Scott, Casey and Mark will be delighted when they see it! They are all great professionals and even better people, and a big reason as to why we have a satisfied and growing customer base. Thank you for the kind words, and as a valued 3 time customer, we look forward to being of service to you the next time! Very Respectfully, Dennis Koulatsos, GM/VP Koons Baltimore Ford

iapage345
4/13/2016

"Awesome experience!"

We were helped through our experience by Reggie. He was very patient with us and made us feel okay even though we felt we were making this difficult because of our requirements to stay within a $300 - $350 payment limit. We got the WOW price of $4k less than the price on the vehicle. I didn't think, with my credit score, that I could get approved even for that price but the finance manager, Steve, managed it. He is great! We were able to get a practically brand new car with everything an actual new car gets and stay within our payment limits ($350/month). Very pleased.

April 15, 2016

Thank you so much for the great review! Reggie and Steve always go the extra mile for all of our customers, and they are very valued team members! On behalf of all of us here at Koons Baltimore Ford, I want to wish you many safe happy miles and memories in your new vehicle! Very Respectfully, Dennis Koulatsos, GM/VP Koons Baltimore Ford

monty
4/13/2016

"Pleasant purchase experience"

Scott Holt was able to get me a good price for a trade-in and offered a reasonable purchase price for a new F-150. He was pleasant and professional to deal with and pointed out all the important features of the truck during and after the test drive.

April 13, 2016

Thank you so much for the nice review Monty! Scott is a very valued team member who really takes great care of our customers, during and after the sale! We appreciate your business and look forward to being of service to you the next time! On behalf of all of us here at Koons Baltimore Ford, I wish you many safe miles and happy memories in your brand new F-150! Very Respectfully, Dennis Koulatsos, GM/VP Koons Baltimore Ford

Tina Lott
4/12/2016

"Best experience of purchasing a vehicle "

We purchased a Ford Mustang from Derek at Koons Ford Baltimore and he was the nicest, hardest car dealer we have ever worked with. The team of financial people were wonderful. We will never go anywhere else to purchase a vehicle again.

April 12, 2016

Thanks so much for taking the time to write such a wonderful review Tina! We appreciate your business as well as your loyalty to our store. It is nice people such as yourself that make us look forward to being of service to you again the next time. On behalf of all of us here at Koons Baltimore Ford, I want to wish you many safe miles and memories in your new vehicle! Very Respectfully, Dennis Koulatsos, GM/VP Koons Baltimore Ford

SRC
4/11/2016

"Honest, affordable, easy to work with."

Honest, affordable, easy to work with. Excellent price. Agreed to match price from other dealer. The whole process was very easy from start to finish and did not take long.

April 12, 2016

Thanks so much for the nice review! We pride ourselves in having a very customer friendly transparent purchase process. We appreciate your business, and look forward to being of service to you the next time! On behalf of all of us here at Koons Baltimore Ford, I'd like to wish you many safe happy miles and memories in your new vehicle! Very Respectfully, Dennis Koulatsos, GM/VP Koons Baltimore Ford

Reviews of Scott  Holt