Koons Baltimore Ford

Koons Baltimore Ford

Call
Koons Baltimore Ford Info
About Koons Baltimore Ford

Koons Baltimore Ford specializes in the sales and service of Ford vehicles along with full-line certified pre-owned. Koons is proud to serve customers in Columbia MD, Catonsville MD, Glen Burnie MD, Sykesville MD, Ellicott City MD and all around the Baltimore MD area. Jim Koons Automotive is a family-owned and operated automotive group since 1964. With 31 franchises in 22 locations in the Washington, DC area, including Maryland, Virginia and Delaware, Koons is on the Top 15 list of largest automotive groups in the U.S., and one of the largest online dealers in the nation. Koons was named one of Washington Business Journal’s “Best Places to Work” five times!. Krystal Koons is the official spokesperson for Jim Koons Automotive Companies.

About Koons Baltimore Ford Learn More

Twhiz
1/16/2015

"Great deal ... Great service "

Was reluctant to purchase a new Ford as I have had two bad experiences trying to buy an Explorer over the last two years at other dealers. Stopped in on a whim. They made me a deal that was incredible at year end for 2014 and at the last minute I backed out. Two weeks later almost mid January I called salesman Ahmed back and asked if the deal was still available and he honored it. I even checked the deal with another dealer and they told me not to refuse it. Additionally they didn't pressure me and Ahmed's service and follow up was incredible. If you call to speak with him and leave a message he responds promptly.

amsmitty91
1/02/2015

"excellent customer service"

Dillan contacted me and we set up a time for me to come in and check out a ford taurus sho that I had been searching for. He was friendly and did well handling two customers at once. After we test drove the car, we sat down with abdul who was explaining everything about financing.he couldn't have been any nicer. Steven helped me obtain a decent loan and made the process quick and painless.I would definitely go back to this dealer

abdul

schmedlack
12/30/2014

"Low Pressure + Low Price = High Satisfaction"

Koons Ford has the "WOW" Price which is the real deal. These guys saved us almost $7000 on a Ford Focus, a $20,500 sticker price car. Mark Rodgers' right hand salesman, Keith Schopman was good at explaining all of the features of our new car, too. In sum, Koons Baltimore Ford is the nicest bunch of auto professionals you will find under one roof.

Keith Schopman

Chicora C
12/26/2014

"Worst experience EVER!"

I plan to warn everyone I can. This dealership is the absolute worst, steer clear if your looking for quality work. The sad thing is after being a loyal customer for years (Purchased 2 SUV's, body shop 4 times and numerous service) I honestly can't believe this would happen. I now have an SUV that went into the body shop for a muffler and bumper work that was driving and working perfectly to an SUV with engine problems.

mj
12/20/2014

"Time Management"

My salesman is Fred McGuire. He inquired about the type of vehicle that I wanted. He showed it to me, no hassling, we test drove it, made the deal, met with Ms. Carolyn Walker in finance and was driving the vehicle off the lot in less than 90 minutes. This was the fastest time that I have ever experienced in purchasing a vehicle. I would consider both of them as the standard that all salesman should go by.

Fred McGuire

tsfeven
11/22/2014

"Great Customer Service "

By far the best customer service I have ever gotten in my life. They were professional and helpful! The entire staff was sweet and welcoming!

Verlyn Barnes

RyanMente
11/02/2014

"Great Experience with Koons Ford"

My search for a new truck brought me to Koons Ford and I was lucky enough to meet Casey Groop while looking around the lot. I was really dreading the car shopping process, but Casey was extremely knowledgeable and helpful and along with sales manager Tom Snyder, the process was simple and stress free. In the end I got a beautiful new truck for the payment I was looking for and they were even willing to throw in a few extras the truck didn't have but I was hoping for. I would definitely recommend Koons Ford and Casey Groop to anyone looking for a new car.

Casey Groop

goose331
10/20/2014

"Ford Fusion Energi"

I had found my car online with all of the options and the color that I wanted. Only problem was it was 1 1/2 hours away. I was going to have the car "dealer traded" but started an email correspondence with Matt Stoudt at Koons Ford Baltimore. I was able to get the car at a better price which made the trip south a lot easier. Matt answered my many questions with professionalism and humor. Many times you walk away from a dealership with a feeling of being taken advantage of, I didn't because of Matt. I would have liked to have had more for my trade, but I know my new car was below cost so I justified the trade. My only recommendation, if Koons is not going to give you Kelly Blue Book for your trade don't put the link to KBB on the website, it only makes the customer angry. I would highly recommend Matt though!

pqcleaning
10/01/2014

"Good Experience with Koons!"

My business is growing and we needed another company Ford Transit Connect vehicle. Matt Stoudt was great to work with from the start! Our business is located in PA so we had to do a lot of the communication through email, phone and text. I was given an out the door price so I knew the total cost and could plan accordingly. I never felt pressured to buy. I appreciated his willingness to communicate through text because of my busy schedule. He found me what I wanted and more! No other dealership located near me could beat the price Koons gave me. Matt personally went and picked up the vehicle. He sent me pictures and made sure the vehicle had everything it was suppose to have that I asked for. After purchase they drove the vehicle 1 1/2 hours to our office once it had been up-fitted inside. Very happy with the whole experience!

Jon Felmey
9/29/2014

"Delayed purchase"

I had ordered a Transit Connect from a local dealer on Feb. 10th - The van came in on Sept 18th - That's right , 7 months later. Stuck at the Port of Baltimore for 4 months. Anyway, the dealer said they would make concessions and get me extra money because of the delay. They gave me the price, I thought they could do better and they said they couldn't. Went to Koons and got a more expensive version for a lower price. One day deal. I shouldn't have waited but I did. 2nd truck purchase from Koons in 4 years. I should have just dealt with Koons from the beginning.

Reviews of Tom Snyder