Koons Baltimore Ford

Danaj Edmond

January 14, 2017

"excellent service"

- JJ

Took my newly purchased car for its first oil change. Service was quick and the personnel there were very friendly. After the service they explained what was done and had the car out front ready for me.

January 14, 2017

"Outstanding experience, how car shopping should be!"

- Richard

I'm really thankful and appreciative of the service Ben Startt provided during my vehicle purchase. It was fast and painless. If you're at Koons Ford Baltimore, that s the only person you want to see! Ben provided a service that's second to none from beginning to end and it speaks volumes! I'm loving the car! Koons Ford Baltimore is all ACES in my book!

January 11, 2017

"Greatest car buying experience "

- monikas henry

My sales person was so awsome as well as her entire team. My mother and I were there all day because I just couldn't make a decision. They were all patient and informative. I did not feel as if they were pushing me into buying a car but educating me. The sales lady Danaj was so nice and did not rush us. They found me the perfect truck and I am so happy with my purchase.

New 2016 Ford F-150, $44048