Koons Baltimore Ford

Pre-Owned Car Sales Representative

November 30, 2016

"great staff"

- Nick

The staff members are great, very helpful and respectful. I traded in my old car and appraisal was more than what i expected. plan on going back for the wifes car.

November 29, 2016

"Jay Stewart, Service Advisor"

- PTaylor

I took my 04 Eddie Bower Explorer in as the "service engine soon" light was on. I needed my vehicle to be road ready for my Thanksgiving Day out of state trip. Jay was my service advisor. He provided excellent service from start to finish. He arranged a vehicle for my use while mine was being repaired. Jay followed up to keep me updated of the repair status. At 180,000 miles, my vehicle now runs like a charm. He even followed on Thanksgiving Day to see if all was well with my repairs. Jay, I really appreciate your professional manner and your sense of humor as well! You rock! You really made me feel valued as a customer...you Wowed me!

November 19, 2016

"Manager is an asshole"

- Miguel

I met up with Tim and he is an awsome guy but as soon as his manager came to talk to us he act like he was top, as like he was profiling us because i had come from work trying to buy a car. His attitude towards us was a complete asshole we just ended up walking up. Dont recomend this dealer to anyone.

New 2016 Ford F-150, $43448