Koons Baltimore Ford

6970 Security Boulevard,
Baltimore, Maryland 21244
Koons Baltimore Ford Info
About Koons Baltimore Ford

Koons Baltimore Ford specializes in the sales and service of Ford vehicles along with full-line certified pre-owned. Koons is proud to serve customers in Columbia MD, Catonsville MD, Glen Burnie MD, Sykesville MD, Ellicott City MD and all around the Baltimore MD area. Jim Koons Automotive is a family-owned and operated automotive group since 1964. With 31 franchises in 22 locations in the Washington, DC area, including Maryland, Virginia and Delaware, Koons is on the Top 15 list of largest automotive groups in the U.S., and one of the largest online dealers in the nation. Koons was named one of Washington Business Journal’s “Best Places to Work” five times!. Krystal Koons is the official spokesperson for Jim Koons Automotive Companies.

About Koons Baltimore Ford Learn More

nicola mcdougal
8/24/2016

"Super helpful, Ahmed is the best!"

I set up the purchase of my new Fiesta from overseas and it was so easy. Ahmed was a joy to work with. I just told him what I wanted and when I would be back in the country. He even picked me up from my hotel and took me to the dealership to finish the deal. Within a couple of hours, I was on the road with exactly what I had asked for. You cannot do better if you want a new Ford! And ask for Ahmed.

Samuel Boodhoo

August 26, 2016

Hi Nicola, thank you for taking the time to share your overseas experience with us. It means a lot to us to hear that Ahmed was able to make the entire process so convenient for you. Koons Baltimore Ford will gladly bend over backwards for customers anytime! We hope that you enjoy your new Fiesta. Take care.

ourscl
8/17/2016

"Purchased 3 cars this summer"

Never dreamed that we would purchase 3 new cars in less than 2 months. The WOW price and the ability and willingness to find the exact vehicle that you are looking for make Pete Dixon an outstanding sales person to deal with. He is very professional, helpful and takes the time to look for exactly what you want in a car. Pete's pleasant personality and no pressure attitude makes car buying a pleasant experience, and I never thought I would feel that way about buying a car. My two son's and husband are thrilled with their purchases. I would highly recommend purchasing a vehicle from Koons and I would highly recommend Pete. I can guarantee that my next car purchase will be at Koons and I will be looking for Pete!

August 18, 2016

Sthomas
8/12/2016

"Friendly Service"

I wanted to share my great experience at the Koons Ford located on Security Blvd. I just recently moved in the area and I was leaving out of Weis market when I noticed my tire was low and my tire light was on. I instantly panic and saw the Koons dealership. I went over to see if I could get my vehicle checked out. As soon as I pulled up I was immediately greeted by a member of your team by the name of Jay. He asked how could he be of assistance to me, initially I was happy about his professional demeanor as well as he was excited to help me. I told him my tire light was on and it appears my tire was a little low. I asked him did I have to schedule an appointment or wait to have my air pressured check and he smiled and said "not only don't you have to wait but you don't even have to step out of the car" he said just pull right up and I will check them right here for you and if one might be significantly lower than the others then I will have it checked out for you, I was impressed. Once he checked and put air into my tires he said that all of them were shy of 2 to 3 pounds so I topped them off and handed me his card and said thanks for coming to visit us at Koons Ford and please come to see us again because I want our dealership to be the ones to service your car from this day on with that smile. I said to myself that young well-mannered man just convince me that this will be my new car dealership home.. And I was able to make it home before my ice cream melted..Thank you Jay!!!!!

Jay Stewart

August 15, 2016

Thank you for the review!

Out of State Buyer
8/11/2016

"Flew in to Baltimore to buy my Truck! Glad I did!"

Was a little nervious flying in site unseen, but Derek was great to work with. He was open and honest about minor blemishes in the truck....even took a video for me to point out areas of concern. The truck was in mint condition....better than expected. Great experience! Thanks Derek!

August 12, 2016

wildcatv2
8/10/2016

"Ask for Ahmed!"

So this is a late review but, I called late Thursday (6/23) about a car. The sales person not only answered all my questions but held the car for me until i could pick it up on Saturday. Apparently Ahmed had put the keys of the car in his desk. That's awesome! Never had a sales person hold a car for me! And I was in and out in no time taking my car home. 😃

August 11, 2016

wpj
8/06/2016

"Great Experience"

This is my 4th new vehicle from Koons Ford. That fact alone indicates my continuing satisfaction with Koons Ford's services AND products. There is a very serious effort on the part of every employee to be welcoming, courteous, accurate, and responsive to customers. I was very happy with both the service rep. Melvin and the finance officer Harry. I'm looking forward to my 5th new Ford sometime in the future. By the way, I have also had excellent experiences with the Service Department, which has serviced all of my Fords. Dele

Harry in Finance

Marvin E. Thrower
8/06/2016

"Quick and Easy Service !"

I had a no start problem on my 2016 Explorer that I had for 1 week I call after getting it started and was told to bring it in, service department to me right in and quickly diagnosed, the battery was replaced and I was on my way, quick and easy service !

Susan Hartlove

Exploder
8/05/2016

"First time service of new 2015 Ford Explorer"

Met with Carla first thing Tuesday morning (0700). She explained what the charges would be for an oil change, tire rotation and checkup. I explained to her that I had another engagement at 9:00 and she said that it would not be a problem. At 8:10 I was out the door and on my way. GREAT service.

Carla Watkowski

Marvin E. Thrower
8/04/2016

"Great professional service with a smile "

My wife and I felt comfortable, no hassle straight to the point service from the staff that would make you laugh and smile and feel at home !

mratta
8/04/2016

"Great Experience!"

Koons did not have my vehicle on the lot, however Ahmed Baroud and Mark Rogers located the specific Explorer I was looking for. While many other local dealerships had the exact vehicle, they were unwilling to quickly negotiate even though I specifically explained my deadline. Mark and Ahmed communicated with me often and without the salesy nonsense. In addition, Sam Boodhoo in Finance was friendly and efficient with my time. This is my 2nd car purchase at Koons Ford Baltimore. I highly recommend them.

Sam Boodhoo