Koons Baltimore Ford

Koons Baltimore Ford
Call
Koons Baltimore Ford Info
About Koons Baltimore Ford

Koons Baltimore Ford specializes in the sales and service of Ford vehicles along with full-line certified pre-owned. Koons is proud to serve customers in Columbia MD, Catonsville MD, Glen Burnie MD, Sykesville MD, Ellicott City MD and all around the Baltimore MD area. Jim Koons Automotive is a family-owned and operated automotive group since 1964. With 31 franchises in 22 locations in the Washington, DC area, including Maryland, Virginia and Delaware, Koons is on the Top 15 list of largest automotive groups in the U.S., and one of the largest online dealers in the nation. Koons was named one of Washington Business Journal’s “Best Places to Work” five times!. Krystal Koons is the official spokesperson for Jim Koons Automotive Companies.

About Koons Baltimore Ford Learn More

"Great Buying Experience!"

Enjoyed working with Matt Stoudt and the Koons team. It was definitely one of the most pleasant buying experiences I've had. He worked with me to give me what I felt was a very fair price for the vehicle that I wanted. He gained my trust and helped me make decisions on some of the add-on options that I wanted, saving me some time. Ray Baldwin was also very helpful and fair and gave me a fair price on my trade. Steve Ageloff in the Finance department also helped to close the deal. And finally, I can't say enough about the great service that I've received on my Ford vehicles over the years. It's the primary reason I keep going back to Koons.

"Best car (truck) buying experience ever!"

Koon's Ford of Baltimore, and more particularly our sales rep, Matt Stoudt, provided us with the best truck buying experience ever. They started off with honoring a great on-line price for a 2014 F-150 which was many $1000's less than the MSRP. For this reason, there was no haggling, pressure, or pain of having to deal with the sales manager to get a good price. On top of that Matt knew everything and answered all of our questions about our new truck, including all of the additional cool feature we got with an upgrade to a XLT F-150 for a small additional cost which was well worth it. The finance rep was equally knowledgeable. All said we are totally pleased.

"Typical runaround"

I noticed on the Internet the great pricing on a new 2014 mustang GT with the performance package and a 6 speed from Koons. After spending the better half of a Sunday night talking to Keith in sales about the car and trying to get it financed I was told that the following day they would check my finance options. On Monday I was told I was approved for the car but Keith would not tell me the particulars on this loan and I was then told another person was interested in this car and that I had to be present at the dealership. in other words it was whoever got there first! Well , living in Vermont that was not an option at that moment he even told me the finance person was not there and would not arrive until the afternoon . Another family member of mine then called the dealership and had no problem getting a person from finance . He even told me the monthly payment I was ready to arrive the following Saturday to purchase . But due to this dealerships mis communication and telling the other party that I was interested in buying the car I would have thought firstly, I would have been given my monthly payment options by Keith and second not have been lied to . Terrible terrible service....

Keith in sales

"Best Car Buying Experience I have ever had!"

Truly from top to bottom the best experience I have had in buying a car (and i usually buy about every 2-3 years). Easy price negotiation and NOTHING CHANGED when I went back to financing (the most important part!!!). It never fails that I have a deal worked out and go to sit with finance only to find that they neglected to tell me SOMETHING that will change my payment or terms. Was a real treat to sit down with Desmond and have him actually deliver what Mark and Pete had promised! Will gladly use them again when I am ready for a new vehicle.

Desmond Dowdy in Finance

"Beyond the call of duty!"

I had the privilege dealing with Ed Furlan at the body shop for almost two years as well as some of his managers and I am thrilled with all my positive experiences at Koons Baltimore Ford. You get to know true service people not on the first transaction but rather when you express a dissatisfaction or encounter a challenge. Ed and I am certain the service center (because it is their philosophy) will take care of you promptly and decisively. I am extremely happy with the services I have received at this dealership and I would highly recommend it to anyone looking forward people who stands behind their attentive services. Thanks Ed, Joe Aissi

Ed Furlan

August 15, 2014

Joe, Thanks so much for taking the time to recognize the efforts of Ed Furlan and our dealership. It is valued customers such as yourself, that each of us enjoys going the extra mile for each and every time! I wish you and yours' all the best, and look forward to being of service again to you in the years to come! Very Respectfully, Dennis Koulatsos General Manager/VP

"Repeat customer!"

I personally sought out Matt Stoudt after having a great experience with him when my wife and I purchased our 2013 Ford Explorer Sport. Matt came through for me again when I reached out to purchase a 2014 Ford Fusion Hybrid. Instead of applying pressure tactics like some other car sales reps I have worked with in the past, Matt let me take my time and even let me use the car I was interested in purchasing as a loaner for the day, so that my wife could check it out before any purchase decision had to be made. I'll definitely come back for my next purchase!

August 05, 2014

Dan, Thanks so much for taking the time to recognize Matt Stoudt's efforts in being of service to you and to your family! We certainly appreciate and value your business, and wish you many happy and safe miles and memories in your new Fusion Hybrid! Very Respectfully, Dennis Koulatsos Koons Ford General Manager/VP

"#1 Ford Dealer in Baltimore/Washington DC area"

Derek, Steve and the Koons Ford team, we are happy with our long term relationship and will continue to spread the good news. We have been please with the professionalism and courtesy extended my family! Each time we have contacted you and your team, you have made us your priority to get the deal done and make sure we are happy with your products. We look forward to working with you in the future! Thank you for a job well done...The McPherson Family!

August 05, 2014

A great big thanks to the McPherson family for recognizing the efforts of our sales team! Steve and Derek are long tenured Koons employees, who always go the extra mile for our customers! We wish you many happy miles and memories in your new Fusion!!! Very Respectfully, Dennis Koulatsos Koons Ford General Manager/VP

"KOON'S FORD & MARK RODGERS......what a team!!!"

We shopped around at other Ford dealers then went to Koon's Ford on Security Blvd. Wow! What a great experience." Mark Rodgers" was fantastic to deal with. He had a great selection of vehicles and his price was GREATTTTTTTTT!!!!!! I can't say enough of positive things about Mark. Great guy, great dealership. Thank you all again!

August 05, 2014

Robert, Thanks so much for taking the time to to tell the world via the world wide web about your great experience with Mark Rodgers. He is a fine young man, with a very bright future with our organization, one you can count on in the years to come! On behalf of all of us here at Koons Ford, I wish you many happy miles and memories in your new Escape! Very Respectfully, Dennis Koulatsos Koons Ford General Manager/VP

"friendly and professional "

Mark was very professional and friendly, and made sure all our concerns were addressed, since we had some issues we encountered the day before which involved another sales manager

"Repeat Customer"

This was my second vehicle purchased from Koons Ford Baltimore and it was just as easy as the first. I'm always impressed with the attention I receive from the staff and the friendly atmosphere. All questions and concerns are immediately addressed. I was able to handle most of the paperwork by phone and email, which made the buying experience even more efficient. I would recommend Koons Ford Baltimore to anyone.

Mark Rodgers