Koons Baltimore Ford

6970 Security Boulevard,
Baltimore, Maryland 21244
Koons Baltimore Ford Info
About Koons Baltimore Ford

Koons Baltimore Ford specializes in the sales and service of Ford vehicles along with full-line certified pre-owned. Koons is proud to serve customers in Columbia MD, Catonsville MD, Glen Burnie MD, Sykesville MD, Ellicott City MD and all around the Baltimore MD area. Jim Koons Automotive is a family-owned and operated automotive group since 1964. With 31 franchises in 22 locations in the Washington, DC area, including Maryland, Virginia and Delaware, Koons is on the Top 15 list of largest automotive groups in the U.S., and one of the largest online dealers in the nation. Koons was named one of Washington Business Journal’s “Best Places to Work” five times!. Krystal Koons is the official spokesperson for Jim Koons Automotive Companies.

About Koons Baltimore Ford Learn More

pbinetti18
8/27/2015

"Ford F-150"

There was no hassling or pushiness. They were very helpful and accommodating. There pricing was the best around. Very good buying experience there. My overall experience there was excellent.

August 31, 2015

Thanks for the review!

mde5606
8/20/2015

"Service Adviser"

Service adviser was very courteous, extremely helpful in assessing required service, and provided excellent service along with follow-up to assure satisfied with the provided service.

August 27, 2015

Thanks for the review!

stillluvmyoldcar
8/06/2015

"My daughter loves the car!"

I found a great deal online and they got me in and out in about 40 minutes with a rejection. I am just happy my daughter is happy and they are handling my concerns.

they arent on the list

2015Escape
8/05/2015

"Scott Holt made car buying a pleasure "

I recently stopped at Koons Ford to look at new Ford Escapes. Scott Holt greeted me asking if he could be of any assistance. His relaxed and friendly demeanor was comforting, and he genuinely seemed to be interested in helping answer my questions (rather than being interested in simply making a sale). I had lots of questions, and Scott patiently answered them all. He showed me the exact car I wanted to see (Blue 2015 Ford Escape) and let me take it for a test drive. I liked the experience so much that I decided to buy the car that night, even though when I went in I was just planning on "window-shopping." My wife joined me later at the dealership and she continued to ask Scott questions. His patience was notable, and he remained friendly and relaxed throughout the entire transaction. He's a personable, amiable employee who seems genuinely interested in keeping customers satisfied. We couldn't be more happy with our new Ford Escape from Koons. We also feel we got an amazing deal on the car, as it ended up being several thousand dollars less than the MSRP. Koons' competitive pricing is notable. During the transaction, we also interacted with several other employees, including James (in the financing department), and everyone we dealt with at Koons was friendly and helpful. I have already recommended Koons to someone, and will continue to do so.

Scott Holt

August 06, 2015

Thank you for leaving us a review! Congrats on the new car!

Ford Lover
7/29/2015

"feels like home"

Everyone you encounter at this dealership is so friendly. Even the people I was not working with. I felt no pressure at anytime to make my purchase which made me more at ease looking around and I found what I loved. And the whole process was so quick. I remember past purchases taking forever to get out the door with my new car at other dealerships. I would highly recommend Koons Baltimore Ford to freinds and Family.

Scott Holt

July 30, 2015

Thank you for your review! We're always glad to hear customers feeling comfortable working with us and we're happy to hear that you enjoyed the whole experience at our dealership. Thank you for the review and recommendations and we hope you're enjoying your new vehicle!

LarryLuv
7/28/2015

"Excellence a staple..."

Today when I arrived almost an hour earlier that my scheduled appointment, I received immediate attention from Carrie. Less than one hour my tuck was ready...Incredible customer service. Highly recommended for skeptical newcomers! Service continues to be impeccable!

Carrie

July 30, 2015

Thank you for your review! We're happy to hear that you found the service experience enjoyable. We appreciate your kind words and hope to see you again soon!

Joshr6428
7/21/2015

"Bad service experience turned good"

I recently had my truck in for service and had a very bad experience with the service team. I had been going there for years and this was the first time I had a bad one. But thanks to Kiesha she made everything perfect. She delivered what she promised and I will continue to have service work performed at the dealership. I also want to thank the detailed lady in the body shop. Her attention to detail was 2nd to none. I explained my situation to her and she made it her priority to make me happy. Unfortunately I forgot her name but I know she has been there for 10+ years. Please send her my thanks.

keisha and the lady in the body shop, cant remember her name

mox mama
7/13/2015

"painlessly pleasant"

Great experience with Koons Ford as it was painlessly pleasant. My tech Brad Case fixed the problem and does not try to rip you off.

Brad Case

July 14, 2015

Glad to hear Brad took great care of you! Hope to see you again in the future!

Dylans
7/12/2015

"Very friendly and trustworthy"

Prices were great! Staff was very friendly and I never felt like they were trying to sell me something I didn't want. I didn't feel pressured into anything and was able to take my time and make the right decision

July 13, 2015

We're glad you had a great experience with us, and we hope that you'll be back again soon! Thank you for your review and we hope you're enjoying your new vehicle!

LarryLuv
7/08/2015

"Excellent service!"

Attentive, professional, and dynamic customer service provided by Carey Locklear, who continues to surpass my expectations and perhaps that of all of the customers he serves. Not only does he cares about the worked performed by mechanics , but offers professional guidance and suggestions on maintenance of the vehicle. More impressive is that he understands the needs of his clients and seek ways to accommodate them. Superior service; no complains!

Carey Locklear, Service Representative

July 13, 2015

Thank you for your review! We're glad you've had such a great experience with Carey and our dealership and we hope to see you working with us again soon!

Reviews of Steve Ageloff