Koons Baltimore Ford

6970 Security Boulevard,
Baltimore, Maryland 21244
Koons Baltimore Ford Info
About Koons Baltimore Ford

Koons Baltimore Ford specializes in the sales and service of Ford vehicles along with full-line certified pre-owned. Koons is proud to serve customers in Columbia MD, Catonsville MD, Glen Burnie MD, Sykesville MD, Ellicott City MD and all around the Baltimore MD area. Jim Koons Automotive is a family-owned and operated automotive group since 1964. With 31 franchises in 22 locations in the Washington, DC area, including Maryland, Virginia and Delaware, Koons is on the Top 15 list of largest automotive groups in the U.S., and one of the largest online dealers in the nation. Koons was named one of Washington Business Journal’s “Best Places to Work” five times!. Krystal Koons is the official spokesperson for Jim Koons Automotive Companies.

About Koons Baltimore Ford Learn More

Best Experience Ever!
1/28/2016

"Best experience ever!!"

We purchased a new truck from this dealership! The truck we originally went to look at was sold just before we arrived. We were amazed with their inventory and prices, that we were able to find another vehicle to purchase. We received Great Service and the Staff was friendly and professional. We Recommend everyone to look into this dealership for their next car or truck purchase, We know we will go back and help our daughter with her next purchase.

Joshua Oh & Samuel Boodhoo

January 29, 2016

Glad to hear that we took great care of you, and really looking forward to being of service to your daugher and her automotive needs. Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review. On behalf of all of us here at Koons Ford, I wish you many happy, safe and memorable miles in your new Ford! Very Respectfully, Dennis Koulatsos, General Manager, Koons Ford

Pasha
1/19/2016

"SIMPLY AMAZING"

Me and my wife had a great experience buying a car at this dealership. Fred McGuire and Henry were very helpful. They helped us with all the paperwork and helped us to find a better deal. We couldn't ask for a better customer service. I would recommend this dealer to anyone.

Fred McGuire, Henry

Sharon
1/13/2016

"Shivers Ford 2016"

The dealership as a whole was has a great staff. I was greeted in a professional manner and I didn't wait long for my sales guy. I would highly recommend this dealership to any single woman looking for a no hassle salesperson.

Keith schlopman

January 20, 2016

Sharon - We're happy to hear that your visit to our dealership met your expectations. Thank you for the recommendation and for taking the time to leave this review. We hope to see you again in the future. Very Respectfully, Dennis Koulatsos, General Manager, Koons Ford

CLS
1/08/2016

"Awesome buying experience"

My husband & I dealt with Jordan, and we couldn't be more pleased with the whole buying experience. He took the time to answer all of our questions, and we walked (more like drove!) away with a beautiful & brand new car that suits all of our needs. Tom was great in explaining our financial options, and Carol was a pleasure to work with in the finance office. We will be returning to Koons Baltimore Ford in a few years for a new lease!!

Jordan Polk

January 08, 2016

CLS - We're pleased to hear Jordan, Tom & Carol provided you with an excellent car buying experience. They'll be pleased to hear your kind words and appreciation. We appreciate your business, we wish you many happy and safe miles in your new vehicle, and look forward to providing you another excellent experience at our dealership in the future! Very Respectfully, Dennis Koulatsos General Manager/Partner Koons Baltimore Ford

Duddy
1/08/2016

"Great Buying Experience"

I worked with Pete Dixon on the purchase of a new truck. He was very helpful, patient and answered all my questions or passed me off to the right individual in the dealership to get the answer. He was very professional and took as much time as we needed to understand how to operate the vehicle before we left the lot. He is a real gem. The management including Mark Rogers and Tom Snyder were easily accessible when I had a specific question. Overall everyone I worked with at the dealership was upfront, transparent and very pleasant. I have never experienced this type of great service before and would definitely consider making the 3 1/2 hour drive again to purchase another vehicle because their prices are awesome.

Samuel Boodhoo

January 08, 2016

Thanks so much for the great review Duddy! We're pleased to hear you had an excellent car buying experience with our team! Mark, Tom, Pete and Sam are great guys who always go above and beyond for all of our customers. They surely will be happy to hear your kind words. We appreciate your business and look forward of being of service to you in the future. Very Respectfully, Dennis Koulatsos General Manager/Partner Koons Baltimore Ford

MuzafarUmarov
1/04/2016

"Excellent place to buy a car (Mustang specifically)"

I had an excellent experience here. I found out about Koon's Ford Baltimore from the Mustang6G forum. I was planning to buy a Mustang and I started researching using the forum. There were a lot of people recommending this dealership. There were many who were out of state and travelled a long time to just buy a Mustang from here. So I contacted them and they got my order for a Mustang over the phone. I didn't have to drive in, because I live an hour away. The salesperson, Danaj, was very professional and helpful. In about 5 weeks I took the delivery of my Mustang and Danaj was very careful with my vehicle. I requested them not to touch or wash my car. No one drove my car except the truck driver who brought the car from the rail yard and the inspection mechanic. On the day of the delivery, everything was very smooth and easy. I was very prepared. I already had a preapproval for a loan. So picking up didn't take too long. When I picked up the car, it was raining and it was outside. So after few days I got to inspect the car fully and found a scratch. It looked like it happened while it was being transported from the plant to the dealership. When I brought the car in for them to check it out, they took care of it and gave me a loaner until the scratch is fixed. I am very pleased with this dealership. Dennis, the General Manager, is doing a great job by keeping this dealership as one of the best dealerships I have ever been to. If I need to buy a car again, I will be coming back here. 10/10 would shop again here

Danaj Edmond

Nowafordman
12/24/2015

"True Customer Service!!!!!!!"

I've now bought my third vehicle from Koons Baltimore, because they understand real customer service. I can't say enough about Mark Rodgers, Ahmed Baroud and Carol Walker! Together they made my Wife's day and the same when they sold a vehicle to my Son and new Daughter-in-Law. My neighbor bought a F150 there as well and after visiting numerous dealership, he walked away knowing he got a real deal!

December 24, 2015

Thanks so much for taking the time to write such a nice review! I am very happy to hear that Mark, Ahmed and Carol were able to meet your expectations, as well as taking care of your neighbor. Thank you for taking the time to leave this review, and we hope to see you again in the future. Very Respectfully, Dennis Koulatsos General Manager Koons Ford

jamorr
12/09/2015

"Great Service - salesman and finance"

Derek was a great salesmen. He listened to us and got us we we needed. And it was not a long process that I was worried about.

December 10, 2015

Thanks Jamorr!

Ruby GT
12/07/2015

"Out of town purchase of Mustang GT"

I live in southern Ohio and found Koons Baltimore Ford through Ford's Build and Price website while working with some local dealers who were unwilling to honor Ford's pricing. I expanded my search of dealer inventory and found the exact car at Koons and their listed "Wow" price matched what I was expecting. Initially I was skeptical but Pete Dixon at Koons was extremely responsive and very thorough and professional and he confirmed the deal through phone calls, emails and texts. I took a day off work and drove almost 8 hours to pick up the car and was very happy with how quick and easy the sale went. They were well prepared for my arrival and all details remained the same. There were no surprises and it was almost as easy as picking up a rental car. I plan to buy another vehicle in a few years and have every expectation that I will be driving back to Baltimore to buy it from Koons.

December 10, 2015

Thanks for leaving us a review!

tclasley
12/04/2015

"Great experience all around"

Reviewed on Cars.com and Google. I don't feel like writing more, but if I am willing to write a review in three places, you know I am a happy customer. Koons Ford of Baltimore promised the best price and a painless process. I was relieved to find both parts true. Truly a great experience buying a car after weeks of a pretty frustrating process. I am glad there are dealers like this out there.

Fred Mcguire