Koons Baltimore Ford

Melvin Bagby

February 24, 2017

"Focus RS"

- Tommy NAVARRO

Outstanding service from Derek. Transaction was smooth, direct to the point. He was able to assist me my questions and leverage my trade in value.

February 21, 2017

"They helped me out."

- Helle Marie from Tennessee

Oh sure Koons has a car for you and they value your trade. They are extremely friendly. warm and caring. I bought the first vehicle they showed me. The leather seats really sold me and the sporty style of the Focus as well as the rich blue color and black wheels. They paid off my trade and accommodated my car loan with such grace that it was totally awesome, and then they threw in lunch. Mr. Dowodu earned my gratitude and respect.. I am totally grateful and am looking forward to using the service department when my little light comes on. Thank you Koons Ford.

February 18, 2017

"Used Silverado great buying experience"

- Cory Green

Had the pleasure of dealing with this dealership to buy a used Silverado. Both Scott and Abdul were fantastic. Felt no pressure to buy the vehicle I looked at, and was able to test drive in a timely fashion. If you want a friendly car dealership, without pressure, and at the right price, this is the dealership for you. All salespeople were fantastic. Kudos to Scott for dealing with myself and my family who came up. Five stars, two thumbs up, perfect ten, whatever your rafting system is, Go to a Koons dealership!

New 2016 Ford C-MAX Energi, $25879