Koons Falls Church Ford

Koons Falls Church Ford

Call
Koons Falls Church Ford Info
About Koons Falls Church Ford

Koons Falls Church Ford specializes in the sales and service of Ford vehicles along with full-line certified pre-owned. Koons is proud to serve customers in Falls Church VA, Arlington VA, Vienna VA, Tysons Corner VA, Alexandria VA, Woodbridge VA, and all around the Washington DC area. Jim Koons Automotive is a family-owned and operated automotive group since 1964. With 31 franchises in 22 locations in the Washington, DC area, including Maryland, Virginia and Delaware, Koons is on the Top 15 list of largest automotive groups in the U.S., and one of the largest online dealers in the nation. Koons was named one of Washington Business Journal’s “Best Places to Work” in 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012. Krystal Koons is the official spokesperson for Jim Koons Automotive Companies.

About Koons Falls Church Ford

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Delbert76
12/15/2014

"Fantastic new Escape!"

Reza met me at the door and we navigated through looking at several models, a test drive, and then the paper work. Adam handled the finance and I was able to drive away in a fantastic Escape. Great service and a great car. Thank you!

Adam Shoar

radenn7
12/04/2014

"excellent service"

While on vacation was having some trouble with my engine. Called the service center and set everything up with Susan Larkin. Thankfully it was an easy fix and they had me out in no time. Susan was very helpful and I felt comfortable with her handling my situation. Thank you

Susan Larkin

atrufasu
11/16/2014

"Congrats JC!"

I give him maximum stars rating! There are not enough words to express my gratitude to JC for his professionalism; he made me feel like very important. He made an excellent experience. I would HIGHLY recommend his services to anyone. Koon's operates with such high standards, they make you feel like family from the moment you walk in the door! Ovidius

JC Schied

Patrick Figueroa
11/14/2014

"Highly experienced much integrity"

I recently bought my 2nd Ford Explorer in 2 years from this dealership I did so because of the first rate attention I received from Jeff Ottenberg and the support staff he has around him,and I got a great deal,Thanks Koons Ford and Jeff Ottenberg

Gordon T
11/12/2014

"Fourth vehicle purchased here"

I keep going back because they take good care of me and my vehicles. Service is excellent from our manager Randy Gabler - quality repairs, they keep an eye on everything but don't fish for problems, honest advice. Our salesman Reza Kabir has now done a great job on two purchases including one this week - I highly recommend him. Reza knows his Fords and is a gem to work with. Everyone here is friendly and professional. Sales managing staff (Joe and Victor) made the deal and kept me happy.

Anwar Hassan

Sandra Hammond
11/04/2014

"Osman Aberra"

I give him a 5 star rating! There are not enough words to express my gratitude to Osman fir his professionalism, yet he made me feel like he was my brother car buying with me. He made and otherwise stressful experience. .seamless and stress free! I would HIGHLY recommend his services to anyone. Koon's operates with such high standards, they make you feel like family from the moment you walk in the door!

Jun.Bacchus
10/29/2014

"Very upset"

Very upset at the fact they lie to you just to get you to come to the store. You get here and it isn't what you expected. I was trying to purchase a car and they kept asking me to come in person. I explained that I've been through this process before and I wanted this to be smooth. I came the first time and I told them I did not want to come back unless the deal was solid. They had all paperwork so me being there was not necessary. Finally they told me everything is set all i need to do is come in and sign some papers to walk away with this car. Well me trusting them I came in and just like the first time I was misled.apparently I needed even more information. THIS SHOULD HAVE BEEN TAKEN CARED OF. They do not care about the customer, they just want the sale and will say anything to waste your time. I will never recommend this place. I've been to plenty of dealerships and this is the only one that was so misleading. If I could write to the owner I would. Yours truly, Very upset customer!

jsalomao
10/29/2014

"Steering wheel audio system repair"

I took the car for a repair of the audio system on the steering wheel and they did very well, completing the repair in less time than initially expected.

Nelda

Omnia Joehar
10/17/2014

"Great Service! "

I've been shopping for a car for awhile now. I received help the minute I walked in by Osman Aberra. He was extremely friendly, attentive, and helpful. He focused on what was important to me and found me a car. I walked away as a happy new car owner! Mr. Aberra really took care of all of my needs

y zeru
10/13/2014

"I love my Fusion!!"

Osman Aberra took his time to find me the right car. I love my Fusion. I will recommend this dealership and Osman to everyone. Thanks again to Koons Ford.

Reviews of Jeff Ottenberg