Koons Falls Church Ford

1051 East Broad Street,
Falls Church, Virginia 22044
Koons Falls Church Ford Info
About Koons Falls Church Ford

Koons Falls Church Ford specializes in the sales and service of Ford vehicles along with full-line certified pre-owned. Koons is proud to serve customers in Falls Church VA, Arlington VA, Vienna VA, Tysons Corner VA, Alexandria VA, Woodbridge VA, and all around the Washington DC area. Jim Koons Automotive is a family-owned and operated automotive group since 1964. With 31 franchises in 22 locations in the Washington, DC area, including Maryland, Virginia and Delaware, Koons is on the Top 15 list of largest automotive groups in the U.S., and one of the largest online dealers in the nation. Koons was named one of Washington Business Journal’s “Best Places to Work” in 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012. Krystal Koons is the official spokesperson for Jim Koons Automotive Companies.

About Koons Falls Church Ford

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

jm111
4/03/2015

"Great First Experience!"

Great customer service, very helpful, very thoughtful, great environment! Great salesman experience! Thank you Yaz for this unforgettable experience! I hope I can enjoy it this much every time I purchase a vehicle!

paul.messersmith
3/22/2015

"Escape Titanium Parks Itself"

I rolled my old Escape down an embankment in the snow. Insurance settled and I needed a new Escape. Talked to MIke Bancroft and the rest was easy! Got a loaded White Escape Titanium with all the bells and whole lot of whistles. Did my financing papers with Jeff Ottenberg and again so easy it was silly. I can talk to the car and ask it for directions, I can push a button and it steers me into a parking space. Only thing is it doesn't do windows or wash the dishes for me. Best buying experience, best finance experience hands down. Go see Mike and Jeff at Koons Falls Church!

Mike Bancroft

Bessie
2/26/2015

"Great car buying experience!"

Michael Brownlee made our car buying experience painless. It was a pleasure dealing with him as he took his time answering all of our questions with the utmost professionalism and patience. I would definitely recommend Michael and Koons to friends and family.

Micheal Brownlee, Rusell Walker

Davemmc
2/12/2015

"Bait and Switch"

I am a company owner that buys a lot of trucks. I generally go on cars.com and find the cheapest advertised price and then start with that dealer. I usually assume they are leaving out a small dealer fee and destination. This is very typical and expected. Koons of Falls Church takes it to a new level. Their trick is to get you to agree to an OTD price by inflating tax and fees and then when they have to put pen to paper they readjust the pre tax and tags number to fit with the actual tax and tags fees(state mandated). This "trick" almost got me for $1500. When i questioned them and backed them into a corner they ended up claiming that the price of the truck changed over the 3 days we were setting up the purchase. When I showed them that the price was still advertised on cars.com they said they would get back to me. The salesman Gideon called me back and told me the vehicle sold yesterday and then hung up. They had no interest in looking or helping me find a new truck. I was on to their tricks and wanted nothing to do with me. I bought a base 2015 f250 at Sheehy for 24k +tax and tags. Easy to deal with and no tricks. I need two more and I will be going to sheehy first. Be very careful with these guys.

Gideon

Johnathan
2/05/2015

"What an experience!"

I have never experienced a Salesman at a car dealerships that's was right to the point and knowledgeable. Thank's Osman for the Great Experience!!

Osman Aberra

sierra15001995
2/03/2015

"the new guy is awesome"

If you are looking to buy a car from koons ford, go with salesman Mike Brownlee. He is very personable and goes out of his way to make the customer satisfied. We will be back.

michael brownlee

BLVD_Knight
1/31/2015

"True Professional"

Mr. Laamime helped me have the best purchasing experience I've ever had. I was more than happy to address all of my questions and concerns while remaining positive and friendly. If I ever buy a car again, It will be from him.

josh_sqaured2

"Waste of time"

Koons Falls Church Ford has a nice selection but that's about it !  They'll talk the talk but won't walk the walk in terms of dealing !   And don't expect getting anything on your trade!  The whole experience was a joke ! What a waste of time !  And if u want a test drive ... They only let u drive it around the lot ! Needless to say ... A total bad experience!"

Tony Anzo

Pipp

"Great experience"

Great buying experience I'll definitely recommend Soufiane As he was very friendly piolite and helpful I love my new car and Koons Ford Thank you!

yass

"Made my life easier."

Soufiane made our experience buying a car, a breeze! Very professional and friendly, answered all the questions we had. I already recommended him to my friends. Yassine,

Reviews of Soufiane Laamine