Koons Falls Church Ford

Koons Falls Church Ford

Call
Koons Falls Church Ford Info
About Koons Falls Church Ford

Koons Falls Church Ford specializes in the sales and service of Ford vehicles along with full-line certified pre-owned. Koons is proud to serve customers in Falls Church VA, Arlington VA, Vienna VA, Tysons Corner VA, Alexandria VA, Woodbridge VA, and all around the Washington DC area. Jim Koons Automotive is a family-owned and operated automotive group since 1964. With 31 franchises in 22 locations in the Washington, DC area, including Maryland, Virginia and Delaware, Koons is on the Top 15 list of largest automotive groups in the U.S., and one of the largest online dealers in the nation. Koons was named one of Washington Business Journal’s “Best Places to Work” in 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012. Krystal Koons is the official spokesperson for Jim Koons Automotive Companies.

About Koons Falls Church Ford

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

"Steering wheel audio system repair"

I took the car for a repair of the audio system on the steering wheel and they did very well, completing the repair in less time than initially expected.

"Great Service! "

I've been shopping for a car for awhile now. I received help the minute I walked in by Osman Aberra. He was extremely friendly, attentive, and helpful. He focused on what was important to me and found me a car. I walked away as a happy new car owner! Mr. Aberra really took care of all of my needs

"I love my Fusion!!"

Osman Aberra took his time to find me the right car. I love my Fusion. I will recommend this dealership and Osman to everyone. Thanks again to Koons Ford.

"great experience "

many thanks to Osman Aberra for a great experience and a wonderful customer service. I'm very happy with my new car. It was an excellent recommendation.

Osman Aberra

"Great service and professionalism"

Great overall experience even after the sale. Everyone was upfront and appreciative of my business. Will come back to koons for my next car/s!

"Third lease in a row from Koons Ford"

Another great experience with Koons Ford and Jeff Ottenberg. This is the third consecutive Ford I've leased with Jeff, and I'll continue to go back. Jeff makes the leasing process simple and painless. He's more than willing to work with you to accommodate your vehicle and cost requirements. I highly recommend Koons Ford and Jeff.

"Best sales experience!!"

Thank you Jeff Ottenberg. I encourage everyone in the DC metro area to contact Jeff for a Ford. The best sales experience I have ever received. Truly a professional in all aspects of the sales process. I really appreciated the time spent with my family to ensure our smooth transition into our new vehicle. I'll be sure to buy all my cars from him and to recommend others do so as well.

"Sold and Bought several cars"

Just recently sold my truck to Koon's, as always Jeff Ottenberg made the experience painless and effortless. I will be coming back to see Jeff soon on the purchase of my new vehicle. Always a pleasure dealing with Jeff and Crew.

"Excellent service"

Russell Walker and Viktor made my first car purchase smooth and easy. They we really helpful in accommodating my needs and requirements. I would recommend this dealer to anybody.

Russel Walker, Viktor

"Hybrid Fusion best car I have ever had. "

Jeff made buying my Fusion so easy and stress free. He explained the all the whole process, so there was no confusion or bad surprises. He then explained about how to get future service work done, to keep my car working for me for a long time.

Reviews of Jeff Ottenberg