Koons Falls Church Ford

Koons Falls Church Ford

Call
Koons Falls Church Ford Info
About Koons Falls Church Ford

Koons Falls Church Ford specializes in the sales and service of Ford vehicles along with full-line certified pre-owned. Koons is proud to serve customers in Falls Church VA, Arlington VA, Vienna VA, Tysons Corner VA, Alexandria VA, Woodbridge VA, and all around the Washington DC area. Jim Koons Automotive is a family-owned and operated automotive group since 1964. With 31 franchises in 22 locations in the Washington, DC area, including Maryland, Virginia and Delaware, Koons is on the Top 15 list of largest automotive groups in the U.S., and one of the largest online dealers in the nation. Koons was named one of Washington Business Journal’s “Best Places to Work” in 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012. Krystal Koons is the official spokesperson for Jim Koons Automotive Companies.

About Koons Falls Church Ford

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

REALFN

"Wonderful Experience"

Jeff had everything ready when I got there- all I had to do was sign paperwork, give him my keys and drive away in my 2015 Fusion Hybrid. Best car I've ever owned :) Buy from Jeff if you want a easy car buying experience without all of the BS!

Keisha

"Car Sale and Trade In"

Osman Aberra gave me a great deal on a car and trade in. He is a pleasure to work with and I would love to deal with him in the future. I highly recommend him.

Osama Aberra

annet

"Outstanding Service"

Koons Ford in Falls Church continues to deliver outstanding service. Our latest experience was no exception: brought the hybrid in for routine servicing and one intermittent electronic issue, which (naturally) would not repeat itself while in the hands of the repair guys. Frank (our service rep) made sure we were well taken care of. Super! We have used these guys for several years and will continue to do so.

Frank Racut

Darryl
1/25/2015

"Another great car buying experience!"

Another outstanding experience. This is the third vehicle that I have purchased from Koons Falls Church Ford. The staff is always very professional, knowledgeable, and willing to go out of their way to make your car buying experience great. Initially I contacted Joe Blanco, a sales consultant that I had purchased vehicles from before. He immediately began to assist me in my new vehicle buying endeavor, but soon informed me that he had been promoted to new car sales manager, and like any good leader, would like to have one of his professional sales consultants contact me to set up a good time to conduct the test drive and get started on the paper work. As usual Joe was very professional and made things so very simple, the main reason that I returned to Koons Falls Church Ford. Within minutes I received an e-mail from Vanessa Wick who provided me with a good time to pass by the dealership to conduct a test drive and begin the process. Upon arriving at the dealership my wife and I were greeted by Vanessa. From the beginning she was very accommodating, and had the vehicle that we wanted to view available for an immediate test drive. Vanessa was very professional, and was more than happy to make our car buying experience a happy one. As we sat down to discuss price, she made sure that everything was broken down and fully explained. It didn’t take long to complete the transaction. It was once again a great car buying experience. I would definitely recommend her to a friend and plan on utilizing Koons Falls Church Ford again in the future. Thank you for the wonderful experience Vanessa. Best of luck to Joe Blanco and Vanessa Wick in the future.

Vanessa Wick

Ford4Ever

"Gotta Great Deal! "

Originally had went to the wrong dealer and I wasn't a happy camper. But once I told them what my game plan was. They were able to give me what I wanted, including a HUGE discount off of MSRP. The sales consultant did everything she possibly could to make sure we were taking care of. Couldn't be any more happier! Thank you Falls Church Koons Ford!

Vanessa Wick

radkamal
1/24/2015

"great customer service thanks omar"

From Email to the end of processes Omar was doing great job to meet with me . He meet me with nice smile and professional work all the paper work been process he make it easy for me . the test drive was great. I love the car . Omar and his crew made the buying process simple and easy. thanks to Omar and koons of falls church thanks again omar

Omar shawish and his crew

Mary
1/24/2015

"Great Customer service "

ABDEL MONEIM OSMON !!!! Just super charismatic I loved it. I'm a very indecisive person and he dstuck with me went back and got several keys to many cars and was very patience. So happy I got my car and my price??.

ABDEL MONEIM OSMON

tugado
1/11/2015

"Love our new car"

From start to finish, the Koons team made the car buying process simple and easy. Mr. Russel Walker was a big help during this process. I would definitely recommend Moons to anyone who is interested in purchase a car. Great product at a great price, and excellent professional service.

Russel Walker

pandalicious
1/03/2015

"Deceptive"

Read all your paperwork carefully. They WILL try to slip an extended service contract into your invoice - which I had to have reversed after the fact, despite the fact that I expressed over and over again that I did not want anything of the sort. The destination & service fees in my case totaled $1,600 - absolutely outrageous. Extremely happy with my salesperson, Gideon, but otherwise completely and utterly disappointed with everything else about this dealership. If I had to pick an adjective, I would use 'deceptive'. I'll be servicing my car at Ted Britt; this shop is not getting another penny from me.

Gideon

PinkCyclist
12/30/2014

"Amazing experience, would recommend! "

The sales associates, Yazan was outstanding and his performance was top notch. He was able to understand my situation and make it work. 10/10

Reviews of Jeff Ottenberg