Koons Falls Church Ford

Randy Gabler

Nhial  Tut, Sales Consultant, Koons Falls Church Ford

Nhial Tut

March 01, 2017

"Great Dealership and Salesman"

- rob109

We started at a nearby dealership that was dishonest to say the least. After waisting our time there we called this dealership and came to browse small SUVs. Nhial Tut had our prospective car ready to test drive upon arrival. The WOW price actually wowed us and we are pleased with our purchase. He explained all the intricacies of the car buying process. We left feeling like we were in the right car for us. He was very helpful and we'd definitely buy from him again and recommend him and the dealership.

February 28, 2017

"Stupendous Service"

- MGarner

I was in the market for a new Ford Edge. After playing the normal games at the local dealerships I decided to go out of the area. I found the car I wanted at Koons and called and spoke with Nhail Tut. He confirmed he had the car on the lot and I made an appointment the next day. As promised the car was out in front at 5:30. After the test drive we sat down to talk numbers. I had planned on using my USAA discount, but it turned out their "WOW" price was slightly lower. When the offer on my trade in came in lower than expected they immediately agree to match the CarMax price. In less than an hour the deal was done. Tut then introduced me to Rick in the finance department. Rick asked the standard questions about various financing, but did not push when I explained I had already arranged for a loan through NFCU. He then presented the extended warranty packages. When he was finished I declined, he asked if I was sure I didn't want more information, I said yes and we finished the paperwork. This was exactly the way car buying should be. I got more than a fair price, good trade in offer and a knowledgeable, non-pushy staff. I will definitely be recommending Koons Falls Church Ford to my friends.

February 28, 2017

"Outstanding "

- Monster truck

Outstanding this is a cause driven team of industry leaders. Would strongly suggest you check with them before you purchase a new ford Hsve been with them got 23 yesrs

New 2017 Ford F-150