Koons Falls Church Ford

Koons Falls Church Ford
Call
Koons Falls Church Ford Info
About Koons Falls Church Ford

Koons Falls Church Ford specializes in the sales and service of Ford vehicles along with full-line certified pre-owned. Koons is proud to serve customers in Falls Church VA, Arlington VA, Vienna VA, Tysons Corner VA, Alexandria VA, Woodbridge VA, and all around the Washington DC area. Jim Koons Automotive is a family-owned and operated automotive group since 1964. With 31 franchises in 22 locations in the Washington, DC area, including Maryland, Virginia and Delaware, Koons is on the Top 15 list of largest automotive groups in the U.S., and one of the largest online dealers in the nation. Koons was named one of Washington Business Journal’s “Best Places to Work” in 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012. Krystal Koons is the official spokesperson for Jim Koons Automotive Companies.

About Koons Falls Church Ford

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

"No pressure and great customer service! "

Great customer service from Randy who completed all my service needs. Mechanic was Josh who did an excellent job. No unnecessary buying pressure whatsoever. Awesome!

"My Sales Representative"

Aaron Kahn did a great job. First, he was very friendly. He knew the product, Ford Escape, and was able to answer all of my questions about the vehicle. I had a budget to stay within and he worked with all of the BIG GUYS to get me to a comfortable payment. Thank you Aaron! Sharon Byers

Aaron Khan

"Service visit"

Susan Larkin is my customer rep and she always welcomes me with a smile and a positive attitude. I would recommend her to anyone who needs service for their Ford vehicle. I really enjoy my Ford Fusion and am so happy I purchased it.

Susan Larkin

"Reza Kabir, very accommodating!"

I traveled fron South Carolina for the purchase of my Honda. Reza was very accommodating, even picked me up at the airport. I was in and out in a few hours! Thanks Reza!

"Pleasure purchasing a car with Ronny Valdez"

We had a wonderful experience at Koons Falls Church working with Ronny Valdez, especially after having a horrible experience at Jerry's Ford Annandale. Ronny was very accommodating, giving us water and asking if we would like lunch while we waited. The entire car buying took about two hours, and we were able to leave with a much nicer car than we expected. It was a real pleasure to work with Ronny and Joe.

Ronny Valdez, salesman

"Happy neighbor"

We are writing this review to share our fantastic experience with Koons Falls Church Ford team. We met George Kaladze when we started to look for a replacement Escape and worked with him on couple of different vehicles, test drove them. He has helped us not only to get an insight into the new model Escape, but listened to our needs and wants and suggested trying other SUVs. It took us couple of more visits, during which Frank, another exemplary salesperson, has also helped us. We have finally decided to go with Explorer. Howard, sales manager, made great deal for us, so that we are now happy owners of 2015 Explorer Sport – a remarkable vehicle. Thank you Koons Falls Church team. It’s great to have you in the neighborhood.

George Kaladze

"Smooth and Easy"

This place is great. The buying experience was very smooth. I love my new Focus!! Osman Aberra was very helpful through the whole process. He was prepared when I came to buy the car and had it ready for me to test drive. I definitely would recommend Osman and Koons Ford!

"The Price is Right!"

So at the end of the day most of us are on a budget. Not only did I get exemplorary service from the sales staff, I plan on servicing there as well. Prices at this store are no BULL. Fair and honest was my sales associate Howard Hubbard he was great, he listened to our needs and gave us the deal of a lifetime! I will tel all my friends to go to Koons Falls Church Ford and see Howard Hubbard ;0)

Howard Hubbard

"Top Notch"

I stopped in to see the new Escapes, met Mike Bancroft and this was by far the best car buying experience ever! From Sales to Managers to the Finance Department everything was smooth as silk! Looking for a new Ford go see the folks at Koons in Falls Church.

Michael Bancroft

"Ronny Valdez"

Mr Ronny Valdez was an excellent salesperson. Really showed concern and patience. I will recommend him to everybody I hear of that's looking to buy a car. Very professional. Great experience. I purchased a Ford F150 at a very good price. I will probably purchase all my future cars from this dealership and probably from Ronny. Thanks for all your hard work and assistance.

Ronny Valdez