Koons Falls Church Ford

1051 East Broad Street,
Falls Church, Virginia 22044
Koons Falls Church Ford Info
About Koons Falls Church Ford

Koons Falls Church Ford specializes in the sales and service of Ford vehicles along with full-line certified pre-owned. Koons is proud to serve customers in Falls Church VA, Arlington VA, Vienna VA, Tysons Corner VA, Alexandria VA, Woodbridge VA, and all around the Washington DC area. Jim Koons Automotive is a family-owned and operated automotive group since 1964. With 31 franchises in 22 locations in the Washington, DC area, including Maryland, Virginia and Delaware, Koons is on the Top 15 list of largest automotive groups in the U.S., and one of the largest online dealers in the nation. Koons was named one of Washington Business Journal’s “Best Places to Work” in 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012. Krystal Koons is the official spokesperson for Jim Koons Automotive Companies.

About Koons Falls Church Ford

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

John G Torres
5/25/2016

"Awesome customer service"

Soufiane was very knowledgeable about the 2015 Focus we bought. He treated us as if we were friends or family instead of just another sale. He explained every feature in the car and the process. I appreciate everything he told me about the car. And I would recommend him and Koons to my friends.

First Time Car Buyer
5/22/2016

"A dealership with integrity"

Had a wonderful experience buying my first new car here. I had a terrible experience the previous day at another dealership and was honestly turned off of buying a car at all. My experience at Koons was amazing and really salvaged the whole experience for me. They were friendly, professional, respectful, and most importantly conduct their business with integrity (something that was lacking at the non-Koons dealership I visited). They didn't try to pressure me into anything and they were willing to price match a better deal I found at a competitor. They also offered me an appropriate price for my trade-in rather than lowballing me as their competitor had. It was an extremely pleasant experience and I highly recommend them and their sales person Phillip Sahno.

Alex Sandoval

May 23, 2016

Thanks for the review! Congratulations on your new vehicle!

ANITA S DARGAN
5/18/2016

"1st Time Buyer"

Mr. Walker Made My Experience Very Comforting. I Had Never Purchased A Brand New Vehicle Before, So I Had My Doubts. I Came In Looking For A 2013 & He Was able To Put Me In A 2016. Mr. Walker Was Very Straight Forward, But Profesional. He Was Easy To Communicate With & He Is Very Knowledgeable. Once He Got To Know My Boyfriend & I & My Concerns, He Gave Good Advice & Reassurance Regarding The Purchase & Future Benefits Of The Purchase. Overall It Was A Great 1st Experience. Thanks Again Mr. Walker..

Tony Anzo {Finance}

May 19, 2016

Thanks for reviewing, Anita! We are so happy to hear about your awesome experience whil at Koons! Congratulations on your brand new car!

bellay,d
5/17/2016

"All employees are honest and capable---shows good leadership"

Outstanding services at KOONs all the time. Question, when is FORD going to make a modern update of the Mercury Sable station wagon? The size of the Sable was perfect and Mercedes Benz copied the cars size and even the steering wheel. Mercedes is making their version of the Sable station wagon and doing well.

May 18, 2016

Thanks for the review! We are happy to hear about your awesome experience at Koons!

No Time to Waste
4/12/2016

"Rude and Unpleasant"

I went in last week to look at the F-150 as I was comparing it to the Chevrolet Silverado 1500. I was approached by Mike Hannon. He seemed like he was in a rush and was not actually interested in helping me find the right truck, more just making a sale or moving on. This became apparent when I informed him that I was about 1 month from actually purchasing and was doing my research. He proceeded to take out his business card, hand it to me, and say "when you are ready, call me." I have never received such appalling service. Apparently Koons does not hire sales staff that actually care about spending time with the customer, only people looking for a fast sale. I have not dealt with the service side or with management, but I doubt I would want to seeing as how their salesman treated me.

May 10, 2016

I am sorry to hear that you did not have a five star experience with us at Koons. Customer service is taken very seriously here, so your feedback is important to us. We will be sure to handle this issue internally in order to have your problem solved for the future. Please reach out if there is anything else we can do for you. Again, we apologize for your experience.

Mighty Mo
4/06/2016

"Koons Ford - The Best Dealership in Northern Virginia"

Koons Ford of Falls Church is the premier car dealership in Northern Virginia! My Service Advisor Randy Gabler is phenomenal! The Vehicle Technicians are excellent!

Joshua Wheeler

May 10, 2016

Thanks for the feedback, Mo! We are happy to hear that you had a great experience and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Cepmonica
4/04/2016

"Russell is the best "

My husband just got a new Transit, and Russell was the best, he help us, his great, my husband was really happy with the van, Russell even made cookies to my kids and brought to them ever time I was there, any way, if you need a car, please go see Russell, I'm coming back next year to get my Explorer and I already know who to see

May 10, 2016

Cepmonica, we are happy to hear about your positive experience! Congratulations on your new vehicle!

Tominic
3/31/2016

"Exactly What I Needed"

The purchasing process was quick and easy. Antoine explained the features of the vehicle during the test drive and explained everything in the paperwork so that it made sense. Bottom line, he made our purchasing experience a good one.

danielle
3/14/2016

"Excellent Service!"

My husband and I bought our first truck with Koon's Ford in Falls Church. By the end of the process we are extremely happy with the final outcome and love our new vehicle. The truck was exactly what we wanted and had all the features we could have wanted. Tim Morgan, general sales manager, went above and beyond to get us the truck we wanted at a price range we could afford. He worked with us on multiple occasions and really got to know us and helped tailor the vehicle to our needs. We highly recommend working with Tim! In addition, Mike Bancroft, customer relations manager, was able to locate our perfect truck and have it brought down from another dealership so that we could look at the vehicle prior to purchasing. Once we did buy the car, Mike went above and beyond to help us set up the unique features to our liking as well as give us an overview of all the features and how to use them.

Tim Morgan, Mike Bancroft

ransim
2/26/2016

"Great Low Pressure Sale"

We went into Koons late at night with the goal of test driving a car we'd previously done some research on. After sometime in the lot we were greeted by Julio Romano who gave us some assistance in viewing a few cars. We test drove two cars, and viewed another at their secondary lot that night and then sat down with Julio to get some information on pricing. Both Julio and Ken Bell were incredibly friendly and gave us a couple options to consider. Given the hour we decided to sleep on the decision and received no pressure from the staff to finalize the deal. Ken and Julio then met us early the next morning, with the car we'd seen previously moved from their secondary lot, and we were able to test drive the car and make a deal. Overall it was a nice experience, no pressure, no hostility, great music playing over the speaker system, and overall polite and helpful staff. It was nice to buy a car without being pressured into something that was more then I wanted. Julio did a great job, from the get go, at learning what we wanted and working with us to meet our needs.

Ken Bell, Julio J. Romano, Angelo Karaca