Koons Falls Church Ford

Randy Gabler

Nhial  Tut, Sales Consultant, Koons Falls Church Ford

Nhial Tut

April 21, 2017

"Bad Vehicle (Who can I speak with higher up than sales?) "

- Tjenk3452

I purchased a brand new Ford with 16 miles. I noticed a sound from day 1 when I bought the vehicle but did not realize it was not normal until I compared it to my friends Ford. The vehicle Sat in a dealership parking lot for 39 days with an expired temporary tag awaiting a brand new transmission which I was still making payments on. Koons ignored contact with me. I asked my ford case manager to have Koons contact me which I still have not heard back. Does anyone have any contact information to speak to someone higher up in Koons about the issue? This has been a ridiculous process to the point I do not want the vehicle anymore. The aggravation of being ignored and emails back and fourth with Ford has been enough.

April 13, 2017

"GT 350"

- Doskiller

I had a great experience with Nhial and his attention to detail was second to none. Would use Koons again for the purchase of a new vehicle.

April 09, 2017

"Good Experience "

- normi327

I have come to this dealer before and the service is always great! The employees are always courteous and listen to what I need; they go out of their way to please. I was helped by Russel Walker and he is one of the best! Great customer service! Definitely would recommend him if you come to Koons Ford of Falls Church!

New 2017 Ford F-350, $63045