Koons Falls Church Ford

1051 East Broad Street,
Falls Church, Virginia 22044
Koons Falls Church Ford Info
About Koons Falls Church Ford

Koons Falls Church Ford specializes in the sales and service of Ford vehicles along with full-line certified pre-owned. Koons is proud to serve customers in Falls Church VA, Arlington VA, Vienna VA, Tysons Corner VA, Alexandria VA, Woodbridge VA, and all around the Washington DC area. Jim Koons Automotive is a family-owned and operated automotive group since 1964. With 31 franchises in 22 locations in the Washington, DC area, including Maryland, Virginia and Delaware, Koons is on the Top 15 list of largest automotive groups in the U.S., and one of the largest online dealers in the nation. Koons was named one of Washington Business Journal’s “Best Places to Work” in 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012. Krystal Koons is the official spokesperson for Jim Koons Automotive Companies.

About Koons Falls Church Ford

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

nikita
6/26/2015

"Great service"

From check in to check out, first rate service. Fast and everything done as requested just under 1 hour. Nice and clean waiting area. It's all good. This is not like your grandfather's Ford dealer. Service as good as Mercedes or BMW dealers in the area. The only thing lacking is that they don't wash the car after a service (even routine) like the luxury car dealers do but that's alright.

shawn murch

July 02, 2015

Thank you Nikita! Hope to see you again in the future!

Suzanne
6/24/2015

"Great service at Koons Ford Falls Church"

My oil change took less than an hour. The service techs did a full inspection of the vehicle and the 3K check was perfect. The service person, Kevin Lacki, was very friendly and offered me coffee or water for free at the waiting lounge. New Service area is clean, neat, organized and the construction of the new sales area will be really nice.

Kevin Lacki

July 02, 2015

Thanks for leaving us a review!

rmaffeo
6/16/2015

"F150 Repair"

A little over a week ago I made the intelligent decision to take an F150 into a tight garage and drive a little too quickly following a friend, turn sharply, and hit a wall. I contacted my insurance company following this incident, and I picked a location close to where I live for the repair. This was the Koons Falls Church body shop. From the moment I got there until the moment I picked up my vehicle after it was repaired, the staff there treated me extremely professionally and friendly. The mechanic ( can't remember his name) was very respectful about the incident and cooperative with the repairs, the enterprise agent that works out of that location is friendly and very helpful, and I never saw the receptionist without a friendly smile on her face...she was awesome. The repair did not cost as much as I thought it would and insurance covered most of it. And they sent me an update by email and text every day to let me know the status of my truck. Overall it was a very pleasant experience, and I'm definitely looking forward to working with them again the next time I challenge a wall to a game of chicken. Oh, and I got the truck back looking brand new!

June 18, 2015

Thanks for the review!

R J Noble
6/11/2015

"Quality Ford Service"

Fantastic service! Randy Gabler does a super job of getting my Ford Tuarus serviced in a timely manner. I trust Randy and Koons Ford. They're the only one that I let service my car.

June 18, 2015

Thanks for the review!

E.B.
5/29/2015

"NOT WORTH THE TROUBLES "

The worst car buying experience ever!! I will never do business with any Koons dealership because of this location. I was pressured by the sales manager, the truck ended up needing thousands in repairs. The store manager was friendly but one fat lair. Excuse after excuse this guy had. He was hoping I would just give up and walk away. I'm not sure why I even bought a truck from this place with all the terrible reviews its gotten. Anyway I don't write reviews but I had to let you know this was stressful and disappointing for me. Just beware of this place.

Chris

2015EscapeGuy
5/17/2015

"Didn't even have to go to the dealership!"

After having a terrible experience at my local Ford dealership, I almost went with a different automaker for my lease. However, I thought I would give it another go and found Koons Falls Church Ford on Cars.com. Although they are over 275 miles (3 1/2 hours) away from me, I figured for the deal they were offering I would travel that far! I made a simple inquiry regarding lease payments, and Jeff Ottenberg got back to me within an hour with a variety of lease prices based on mileage. Jeff was absolutely wonderful throughout the entire process, answering my many emails, getting us approved quickly and even getting the car delivered to Pennsylvania! I leased it sight unseen, they delivered it to my door and we signed the papers in my driveway! One of the easiest transactions we have ever been a part of! Simply put, Koons Falls Church Ford has great prices, great service, and great customer service! I would recommend them in a heartbeat! Thanks again Jeff!

May 28, 2015

Thanks for the review! And thanks for making the trip out to see us! Congrats on the new car!

bmevans247
4/30/2015

"The best car buying experience! "

Jeff Ottenberg & Marcello Grimaldi are the best at what they do, I've bought numerous vehicles at Koons Falls Church and they're the team I go to time and time again!

Tony6293
4/23/2015

"Great Experience!"

I recently purchased a vehicle a couple weeks ago from this dealership. I had an older vehicle that I was looking to trade in for a newer model so my dad and I decided to stop by my local Ford dealership. Right from start, I was greeted by Russel Walker as we walked in. I explained that I was looking to buy a new Mustang so off we went to their inventory parking lot. Once there, we walked the entire lot looking for the car that matched my needs. Nonetheless, I found it and we all took it for a test drive around the neighborhood and back to the dealership. My older vehicle was pretty beat up so I knew i wasn't going to get much for it. However, their initial offer seemed a bit too low. At this point, Russel had done his job excellently, but we just had to work off the finances. Ultimately, the guys upped the trade-in value and gave a better rate that fell within the range I was looking for. I'm very happy with my vehicle. Russel Walker, Joe Bond, and Joe Blanco were the best. He even followed up on me a few days later to make sure everything was okay! Additionally, I just received a call saying that my plates are ready for pick-up!! :)

Russel Walker

Pat03
4/20/2015

"Great Service!"

Russell Walker worked with me to get me a fair deal on my used Chevy Cobalt and I'm glad he convinced me to buy. It is a reliable car and it came with a salesman who is easy to work with and goes the extra mile to make sure you're content. Joe Bond made the paperwork quick and painless and I would go back for my next car.

carlos
4/09/2015

"Poor post custumer service "

Have to start saying that this is the worst experience dealing with car dearlers. Bought a ford escape 13 last February, salesman let you test drive around their parking lot. Everything were good at the beginning and and I was excited about. My credit wasn't that good but they said they will take care of and find me the better rate. From price "X" plus processing fees, tag n registration, they add a 1000$ wich they said was for service, inspection, emission on the car, and show me others sales contracts with the same extra fee, But the price still good. They got me an auto loan through ford credit company and after couple of hours later signed the contract and drove home. It's been more than 30 days and now I realize that the beginning financing company is different than the one on the contract. The APR is lower by 2 points but I'm not happy with them. Financing department said that my application was turned down by ford credit company and they found me a different one, guess what? I was never told about it until i was trying to do my first payment to ford credit company and they didn't have any information about me. Then company 2 send a bill. For my surprise this cars comes with MYKEY system, wich I wasn't told was activated and ill need the master key to disable it. The key they gave me was a secondary key ?? not the admin or master key. Now that Im dealing with them for a week trying to get this fixed, the used car sales manager is telling me that the car was sold as is and asking 250$ for master Key"someone have to pay for it, he said". All I need is thaT system unlock so you can play music as laud as I want, at sOme Point drive it more thAn 75/h or dont having radio turned off if you don't wear seat belt. I know its security system but I want it unlocK . Bunch of wasted time with them if you call be lucky to have Someone picking up the phone. IF you go there be ready to wait long hours aNd of Course your salesman won't even look at you, the car was sold end of the story for them. I'll Never come back with them. Pardon my English Thanks

Tony n used cars sale manager

Reviews of Jeff Ottenberg