Koons Falls Church Ford

Koons Falls Church Ford
Call
Koons Falls Church Ford Info
About Koons Falls Church Ford

Koons Falls Church Ford specializes in the sales and service of Ford vehicles along with full-line certified pre-owned. Koons is proud to serve customers in Falls Church VA, Arlington VA, Vienna VA, Tysons Corner VA, Alexandria VA, Woodbridge VA, and all around the Washington DC area. Jim Koons Automotive is a family-owned and operated automotive group since 1964. With 31 franchises in 22 locations in the Washington, DC area, including Maryland, Virginia and Delaware, Koons is on the Top 15 list of largest automotive groups in the U.S., and one of the largest online dealers in the nation. Koons was named one of Washington Business Journal’s “Best Places to Work” in 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012. Krystal Koons is the official spokesperson for Jim Koons Automotive Companies.

About Koons Falls Church Ford

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

"Out the door with a new car in less than 2 hours!"

Came in early during Labor Day weekend and I left in under 2 hours with a new car. Helpful salesperson answered my questions and met my every expectation. Found the car I was looking for as soon as I described it to him. Customer service manager and finance person were also easy to work with. Easy going atmosphere. Great selection of cars. Great deals on new cars.

"Great Sales Team"

I had an excellent experience with my sales consultant, Azeez Yinusa. He made me feel comfortable enough that I purchased a car even though I was not shopping for a car. He made it possible for me to leave that evening with a new vehicle, which I am ECSTATIC about. It is very unusual to find a sales consultant who cares and wants to meet you half way, he understood my situation. I truly felt like he was on my team!!!! If you are in the market for a vehicle, I highly recommend this dealership (AN AWESOME STAFF), and especially Azeez Yinusa.

Chris, manager

"Buyer. Customer. Judith Smoot"

Great service from online info to phone discussions. We drove down and received immediate friendly and positive Attention. We have been looking for six plus months and we were very excited and pleased to purchase this murano. Os man was very helpful and knowledgeable!! The financial guy was great too. Super place to purchase. Thanks

Osman Aberra

"Great sales guy. Pending overall review....."

I was extremely happy with Osman Aberra and will refer him business and follow him to other dealers. Osman, was professional, on-time with our appointment, and responsive with our needs, However, I will completed my over-all experience as I am working with sales manager Ruben Perez on a few follow-up items.

Ruben Perez

"BEST TRUCK BUYING EXPERIENCE EVER !!!"

I was searching for a new 2014 F150 with particular criteria in mid August. Selection was dwindling. Too late to build and order. Frustrated over local inventory and prices I began searching 250 miles from my home. I searched, and had contact with, many Ford dealers from Raleigh NC to Baltimore MD. I was amazed at the advertised prices at Koons. I anticipated hidden fees and costs. Not at Koons. I was fortunate enough to get a reply from Jeff Ottenberg. Jeff worked with me to achieve the best possible deal and the most applicable rebates. I made the 200 mile drive, on a terrible holiday travel day, and purchased the new F150. We handled 90% of the transaction via email attachments and a few telephone calls. I had acquired an injury enroute. to make the purchase and Jeff was extremely courteous and expedited my transaction. I only wish I felt well enough to spend more time talking with him. Great price, great vehicle and a very nice professional experienced salesperson. I hit a trifecta with Koons Ford and will call them first for my next new vehicle purchase. Excellent truck buying experience EVER. I will strongly recommend Koons to my friends and neighbors here in Chesapeake VA.

"Friendly and knowledgable staff"

Yaz was terrific; very friendly and polite, as was the rest of the staff. Joe, who was a previous mechanic shared his knowledge of the vehicles which helped me decide. All worked with me to get the vehicle I wanted near the price I was willing to pay.

Howard, Joe, David, then Marina

"Superb experience at Koons Falls Church!"

My husband and I recently purchased a brand new Ford Focus from Nate at Koons Falls Church and we were absolutely delighted with the experience. Nate was there to greet us with a big smile and an easy sense of humor. Beyond that there were a couple of things that set this car buying apart from others. First, Nate was a wonderful guy who listened to what we wanted and respected our budget. He even arranged for an extended test drive of the car since it's electric and the transition off gas would be a big one. Second, when it came to negotiating a price, the team was really patient and did not pressure us to make a decision we were not 100% comfortable with. We are so exceedingly happy with our car and it was because of the Koons team that we were able to afford it. We can't recommend this dealership enough. Thanks all!!

"Koons found me a great truck!"

Koons Falls Church Ford, with the help of our associate Russel Walker was a great experience. Very friendly staff and a very relaxing way to purchase a vehicle. Went in a couple of times and each time was treated with the respect I was hoping for, without the unnecessary pressure of the sale. WOuld recommend this dealership to others, and am very pleased with my experience!

Russel Walker

"OSMAN IS THE BEST!!!"

I had been shopping around for a new Ford Flex and was getting concerned that I would not be able to find exactly what I wanted for a price I could afford. Giving it one last chance, I headed to Koons Ford and was introduced to their best sales professional, Osman Aberra. He was up front with me immediately about what cars they had on the lot and was interested in what I was looking for, rather than just trying to sell me on what they had in inventory. He seemed genuinely interested in making sure I was only presented with vehicles that he knew I would like, and promised me that he wouldn't stop working hard for me until we found the perfect vehicle at the perfect price. Speaking of price, when he finally found my dream Flex, Osman was my best advocate and got me an incredible deal. This was validated when I called another local dealer to see if they could beat the price and they said they couldn't even come close!! Osman worked his tail off for me and although finding the right Flex took about 3 days since it was located at another dealer, he never put me on the back burner and always made me feel like I was his only customer. Koons is one of the best dealership in the DC area because Osman works for them. I would definitely buy another car from him, and have already recommended him to a number of my friends and colleagues. -Allison S.

"Love our C-Max!! Thanks Yaz!! Great price, great service!"

We had been thinking about the C-Max Hybrid for nearly a year, especially since our neighbors bought one. Then on Sunday, August 17, when our 15-year old car died we were left without wheels!! On Monday we visited Koons Ford and Yaz got us exactly the car we wanted and at a great price within minutes. It is so much fun to drive and watch our MPG creep up, up, up!

Victor Beshidze