Koons Falls Church Ford

1051 East Broad Street,
Falls Church, Virginia 22044
Koons Falls Church Ford Info
About Koons Falls Church Ford

Koons Falls Church Ford specializes in the sales and service of Ford vehicles along with full-line certified pre-owned. Koons is proud to serve customers in Falls Church VA, Arlington VA, Vienna VA, Tysons Corner VA, Alexandria VA, Woodbridge VA, and all around the Washington DC area. Jim Koons Automotive is a family-owned and operated automotive group since 1964. With 31 franchises in 22 locations in the Washington, DC area, including Maryland, Virginia and Delaware, Koons is on the Top 15 list of largest automotive groups in the U.S., and one of the largest online dealers in the nation. Koons was named one of Washington Business Journal’s “Best Places to Work” in 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012. Krystal Koons is the official spokesperson for Jim Koons Automotive Companies.

About Koons Falls Church Ford

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Timothy Harris
6/16/2016

"Great experience "

Great experience Souf and Tim were class acts. Very professional. They got me in and out in just little over 2 hrs in a brand new f150. Showroom was comfortable and i felt at home. I will def be a return customer.

June 20, 2016

Thank you for the review! Congratulations on your new F150!

brainfertilizer
6/03/2016

"Best price, no hassle. "

Treated us like adults. No games. Tweeted to my 50+ DC-area followers how happy I was with the overall experience. I will buy my next Ford from Koons Falls Church, I'm sure.

June 06, 2016

Thank you for the review!

bonniejean25
6/01/2016

"The BEST WOW experience EVER leasing a vehicle "

Russel Walker and Jeff Ottenberg really made my leasing encounter the most POSITIVE experience I have ever had in a car dealership.. They located the vehicle with the exact color and equipment I wanted and scheduled an appointment for delivery. The appointment was on time and the paperwork was completed with the exact payment Jeff and I discussed...I left the dealership with my new vehicle (including programming my cell and explanation of the new options) within 52 minutes of my arrival. Impressive and VERY PROFESSIONAL. ! My husbands lease will expire November 2017. We will return for his vehicle also ...The Koons WOW Experience was over the TOP ! Thank the entire KOONS TEAM !

June 02, 2016

Thanks for the review Bonnie!

Nick T.
5/27/2016

"Great First Truck"

Russel always available to discuss different options and the pros and cons of each car. Didn't matter the time of day or the question, he was respectful, knowledgeable, and made leasing a truck an easy process.

May 31, 2016

Thanks for the review, Nick!

Daisy Cole11
5/26/2016

"Shawn Murch serviced advisor is very professional courteous "

Shawn Murch was very helpful displays professionalism, excellent P.R. Skills and goes above and beyond to ensure Quality Service. Provides a comfortable atmosphere whenever I have my vehicle services

May 27, 2016

Thanks for the review, Daisy!

John G Torres
5/25/2016

"Awesome customer service"

Soufiane was very knowledgeable about the 2015 Focus we bought. He treated us as if we were friends or family instead of just another sale. He explained every feature in the car and the process. I appreciate everything he told me about the car. And I would recommend him and Koons to my friends.

May 26, 2016

Thanks for the review John! Congratulations on your new Ford!

First Time Car Buyer
5/22/2016

"A dealership with integrity"

Had a wonderful experience buying my first new car here. I had a terrible experience the previous day at another dealership and was honestly turned off of buying a car at all. My experience at Koons was amazing and really salvaged the whole experience for me. They were friendly, professional, respectful, and most importantly conduct their business with integrity (something that was lacking at the non-Koons dealership I visited). They didn't try to pressure me into anything and they were willing to price match a better deal I found at a competitor. They also offered me an appropriate price for my trade-in rather than lowballing me as their competitor had. It was an extremely pleasant experience and I highly recommend them and their sales person Phillip Sahno.

Alex Sandoval

May 23, 2016

Thanks for the review! Congratulations on your new vehicle!

ANITA S DARGAN
5/18/2016

"1st Time Buyer"

Mr. Walker Made My Experience Very Comforting. I Had Never Purchased A Brand New Vehicle Before, So I Had My Doubts. I Came In Looking For A 2013 & He Was able To Put Me In A 2016. Mr. Walker Was Very Straight Forward, But Profesional. He Was Easy To Communicate With & He Is Very Knowledgeable. Once He Got To Know My Boyfriend & I & My Concerns, He Gave Good Advice & Reassurance Regarding The Purchase & Future Benefits Of The Purchase. Overall It Was A Great 1st Experience. Thanks Again Mr. Walker..

Tony Anzo {Finance}

May 19, 2016

Thanks for reviewing, Anita! We are so happy to hear about your awesome experience whil at Koons! Congratulations on your brand new car!

bellay,d
5/17/2016

"All employees are honest and capable---shows good leadership"

Outstanding services at KOONs all the time. Question, when is FORD going to make a modern update of the Mercury Sable station wagon? The size of the Sable was perfect and Mercedes Benz copied the cars size and even the steering wheel. Mercedes is making their version of the Sable station wagon and doing well.

May 18, 2016

Thanks for the review! We are happy to hear about your awesome experience at Koons!

No Time to Waste
4/12/2016

"Rude and Unpleasant"

I went in last week to look at the F-150 as I was comparing it to the Chevrolet Silverado 1500. I was approached by Mike Hannon. He seemed like he was in a rush and was not actually interested in helping me find the right truck, more just making a sale or moving on. This became apparent when I informed him that I was about 1 month from actually purchasing and was doing my research. He proceeded to take out his business card, hand it to me, and say "when you are ready, call me." I have never received such appalling service. Apparently Koons does not hire sales staff that actually care about spending time with the customer, only people looking for a fast sale. I have not dealt with the service side or with management, but I doubt I would want to seeing as how their salesman treated me.

Michael Hannon

May 10, 2016

I am sorry to hear that you did not have a five star experience with us at Koons. Customer service is taken very seriously here, so your feedback is important to us. We will be sure to handle this issue internally in order to have your problem solved for the future. Please reach out if there is anything else we can do for you. Again, we apologize for your experience.

Reviews of Randy Gabler