Koons Falls Church Ford

1051 East Broad Street,
Falls Church, Virginia 22044
Koons Falls Church Ford Info
About Koons Falls Church Ford

Koons Falls Church Ford specializes in the sales and service of Ford vehicles along with full-line certified pre-owned. Koons is proud to serve customers in Falls Church VA, Arlington VA, Vienna VA, Tysons Corner VA, Alexandria VA, Woodbridge VA, and all around the Washington DC area. Jim Koons Automotive is a family-owned and operated automotive group since 1964. With 31 franchises in 22 locations in the Washington, DC area, including Maryland, Virginia and Delaware, Koons is on the Top 15 list of largest automotive groups in the U.S., and one of the largest online dealers in the nation. Koons was named one of Washington Business Journal’s “Best Places to Work” in 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012. Krystal Koons is the official spokesperson for Jim Koons Automotive Companies.

About Koons Falls Church Ford

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

79101984Alex
8/19/2015

"I'm really satisfy"

The service is awesome I like I never been there before bout I recommend they have a great service ...I will be back again for prevent service

August 27, 2015

Thanks for the review! Come back and see us again soon!

Erin J
8/18/2015

"Overall best experience at a dealer!"

Jeff was the easiest car professional I have ever dealt with. He made the process run soo smoothly and was very courteous and respectful of my time. He answered all my calls send emails fast send efficiently. I can say the process was fun and easy! We are very happy customers ; ) The Jeffords Family

August 21, 2015

Thank you for the review and congrats on the new car!

jmaalouf
8/12/2015

"Professional, helpful, reliable. Outstanding!"

Jerry Seaton and Jeff Ottenberg are a professional, helpful, and reliable sales/service team. It's because of them that I have 3 Fords - all from Koons. Can't say enough about their excellent customer service!

Jerry Seaton

August 12, 2015

Thank you for the review! We're glad to hear that you have enjoyed our services for so long. Thank you again for the review and we hope to see you again soon - hopefully for #4!

BigPatch
8/11/2015

"Great service!"

The service was excellent, professional done with a minimum of hassle. Service Advisor ( Tadarryl Smith) as always, was knowledgeable and thorough. . The waiting room is excellent; all the conveniences of home.

Tadarryl Smith

August 12, 2015

We're happy to hear your service experience went well. Thank you for the review, we hope to see you back "home" again soon!

Christopher Smith
8/11/2015

"It was the worst service ever."

I would never recommend this dealer to anyone and will personally never go back. There was nothing but trouble with the service department. I made an appointment with the service manager and when I got there for service no one knew why, no appointment. I was told to come back another day. When I needed body work done they called to tell me the parts were in, kept my truck the entire day and called the end of the day to say the parts were not in come get your vehicle. So, if you want to do business with a company which misleads you, wastes your time and treats you like they don't want your business this is the place to go! Since I started driving I have had four Ford vehicles and this will be my last. I would never by another Ford because of the poor service provided by my local dealer.

Paul Gerardi- the service manager

Jim Beard
8/10/2015

"Excellent maintenance support of my Focus"

Koon's Falls Church continues to maintain its superb performance in maintenance for my Ford cars, extending back to 1978 and across more than a dozen of them purchased from the dealership. Disclaimer: I have no financial or other ties to Koons Ford, but for 18 years had a commute of 90 miles round trip. Trade-in when the guarantee ran out and maintenance at the Falls Church location kept me "on the job" quite well.

August 10, 2015

Hi Jim, thank you for your review! We thank you for your continued business with us and we're glad to hear that you've been enjoying the buying and service experiences with us all these years. Thank you again and we hope to see you around for years to come!

Happy as a Clam
8/03/2015

"Easy process & going above and beyond!"

I had an emergency with my car and stopped off at 7 Corners Koons -- without an appointment. That did not keep Tadarryll from helping me get the car in for service & when I said I could leave it and walk home, he asked someone to drive me home. Later he called me to tell me exactly what was wrong and gave me options to have other things added that needed attention. Later in the afternoon he called again to say the car was ready for pickup (WHAT? I COULDN'T BELIEVE IT!) and offered for someone to come get me to come in to get the car. WOW! I purposely bought a Ford at this 7-Corners dealership so I could be close/walk to it -- not only do I love my Escape (now 9 yrs old), but an experience like this makes me realize I made the RIGHT DECISION!

Tadarryll (Koons 7-Corners)

August 06, 2015

Thanks for the review! Congrats on the new car!

mylesK
7/20/2015

"Quick, Easy and Always Accomodating"

I 've been using this dealership for 12 years. That means 12 years with the exact same truck. They've been very good to me, and have consistently encouraged me to get the service done in a timely manner. That is the reason, I've been able to hold on to this truck for 12 years. At this point, its in such good condition (because of their guidance), I would actually need a really good excuse to get rid of the vehicle.....and I don't have one.

July 21, 2015

Thanks for the review and for being such a loyal Koons Customer over the years! We are happy to always take great care of you and your truck!

Fiesta2015
7/14/2015

"Great Customer Service!"

Pedro was a pleasure to work with - he listened to what I wanted - the features that were important to me. He was available when I arrived - attentive and made the purchase very easy. The finance officer was quick, easy - did not keep me waiting - I was in and out with my new Fiesta within 3 hours.

Pedro Andrade

July 16, 2015

Thanks for the review! Congrats on the new Fiesta!

Trisha Cummings
7/08/2015

"Friendly quick service"

Shawn was friendly and helpful when i took my Dad's Lincoln in for and oil change and inspection. Out in less than an hour.

Shawn Murch

July 09, 2015

Thanks for leaving us a review!

Reviews of Randy Gabler