Koons Falls Church Ford

1051 East Broad Street,
Falls Church, Virginia 22044
Koons Falls Church Ford Info
About Koons Falls Church Ford

Koons Falls Church Ford specializes in the sales and service of Ford vehicles along with full-line certified pre-owned. Koons is proud to serve customers in Falls Church VA, Arlington VA, Vienna VA, Tysons Corner VA, Alexandria VA, Woodbridge VA, and all around the Washington DC area. Jim Koons Automotive is a family-owned and operated automotive group since 1964. With 31 franchises in 22 locations in the Washington, DC area, including Maryland, Virginia and Delaware, Koons is on the Top 15 list of largest automotive groups in the U.S., and one of the largest online dealers in the nation. Koons was named one of Washington Business Journal’s “Best Places to Work” in 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012. Krystal Koons is the official spokesperson for Jim Koons Automotive Companies.

About Koons Falls Church Ford

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Reyes2016
2/05/2016

"New Car Purchase"

Initially I went to Ford to trade my vehicle for another used car. But then Tony Cruz helped me with a better deal with a new 2016 Ford Fusion SE Hybrid. First night I took the vehicle home I could not believe how comfortable and smooth this car drove. By far the most stressless experience ever. I would most definitely recommend this dealership to my friends and family. Thank you for the great help.

Tony Cruz

Lisa123
2/03/2016

"New Truck Purchase"

We planned to buy a used truck and they worked with us so that we were able to get a new truck. It was a pleasant experience overall.

Russel Walker

Deborah
2/01/2016

"Best customer service"

Koons Ford of Falls Church has the best customer service I have ever seen from the guys who greet you as you pull up at 6:15 in the AM (Tony) and the ones who check you in (Shawn Murch) Thanks a lot for your excellent customer service. I must add I bought my car in July from them and my first buying experience was hassle free they worked with me to get me the car that I wanted left without a headache and a smile on my face.

Shawn Murch and Tony

RBMYBTL
2/01/2016

"Excellent Experience!"

Came in on a whim and bought the first car I test drove. Being that it was my first purchase from a dealer, I couldn't have asked for a better experience. Would highly recommend them!

Kevin,Soltwedel

liketheservice
1/31/2016

"Good, reliable service"

Good, reliable service, with customer-oriented employees. They were sensitive to my concerns, and kept the time and cost estimates right on with what was quoted. I know I'll be going back. I felt very comfortable in the dealings and appreciated the overall experience.

Kevin Lacki

kcarter
1/26/2016

"Worth the drive from Baltimore"

Worked with Kevin Soltwedel, who was responsive to and respectful of my research as a consumer. I didn't make the process easy and he did't balk. Would refer friends and family to him and would buy from this dealership again. Worth it to call ahead and visit on a day when Chris is the preowned sales manager. Years of experience and genuine desire to do the right thing go a long, long way.

Kevin Soltwedel

steveserfass
1/24/2016

"I had a problem, they had a solution"

Ive never had a new car in my life, I walked out of there with a brand new Ford Focus. Kay is the best. Kaye Stansbury helped me find the perfect car for my needs and it's better than I ever imagined I'd own.

Kaye Stansbury

Gerry4653
1/15/2016

"Routine maintenance"

I went in for a routine maintenance oul change. I was greeted at the door by Justin Williams my service advisor who took care of taking my order, directing me to the customer lounge, and letting me know that some additional cleaning services were needed, and where the service techs were in the whole process. Overall, Justin was really on top of his game and treated me like I was his only customer.

Justin Williams

Patrick in Falls Chur h
1/15/2016

"Thanks much to Kevin Soltwedel at Koons Ford Falls Church, V"

Thanks to Kevin Soltwedel- I had a great experience purchasing a 2016 Mustang with his assistance! He's knowledgable, helpful, courteous and worked to get me a great price!

Kevin Soltwedel

ppotterdc
1/14/2016

"Repair of damaged part"

Shawn Murch went out of his way to provide prompt service. He managed the whole job with the service technicians. They fixed it quickly at least cost and had me on my way. Shawn made this whole thing a positive experience and minimized my time at the dealer. He made me pleased I went to Koons to get my Explorer. Phil Potter

Shawn Murch, Koons Ford Falls Church