Koons Falls Church Ford

1051 East Broad Street,
Falls Church, Virginia 22044
Koons Falls Church Ford Info
About Koons Falls Church Ford

Koons Falls Church Ford specializes in the sales and service of Ford vehicles along with full-line certified pre-owned. Koons is proud to serve customers in Falls Church VA, Arlington VA, Vienna VA, Tysons Corner VA, Alexandria VA, Woodbridge VA, and all around the Washington DC area. Jim Koons Automotive is a family-owned and operated automotive group since 1964. With 31 franchises in 22 locations in the Washington, DC area, including Maryland, Virginia and Delaware, Koons is on the Top 15 list of largest automotive groups in the U.S., and one of the largest online dealers in the nation. Koons was named one of Washington Business Journal’s “Best Places to Work” in 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012. Krystal Koons is the official spokesperson for Jim Koons Automotive Companies.

About Koons Falls Church Ford

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Bessie
2/26/2015

"Great car buying experience!"

Michael Brownlee made our car buying experience painless. It was a pleasure dealing with him as he took his time answering all of our questions with the utmost professionalism and patience. I would definitely recommend Michael and Koons to friends and family.

Micheal Brownlee, Rusell Walker

Davemmc
2/12/2015

"Bait and Switch"

I am a company owner that buys a lot of trucks. I generally go on cars.com and find the cheapest advertised price and then start with that dealer. I usually assume they are leaving out a small dealer fee and destination. This is very typical and expected. Koons of Falls Church takes it to a new level. Their trick is to get you to agree to an OTD price by inflating tax and fees and then when they have to put pen to paper they readjust the pre tax and tags number to fit with the actual tax and tags fees(state mandated). This "trick" almost got me for $1500. When i questioned them and backed them into a corner they ended up claiming that the price of the truck changed over the 3 days we were setting up the purchase. When I showed them that the price was still advertised on cars.com they said they would get back to me. The salesman Gideon called me back and told me the vehicle sold yesterday and then hung up. They had no interest in looking or helping me find a new truck. I was on to their tricks and wanted nothing to do with me. I bought a base 2015 f250 at Sheehy for 24k +tax and tags. Easy to deal with and no tricks. I need two more and I will be going to sheehy first. Be very careful with these guys.

Gideon

Johnathan
2/05/2015

"What an experience!"

I have never experienced a Salesman at a car dealerships that's was right to the point and knowledgeable. Thank's Osman for the Great Experience!!

Osman Aberra

sierra15001995
2/03/2015

"the new guy is awesome"

If you are looking to buy a car from koons ford, go with salesman Mike Brownlee. He is very personable and goes out of his way to make the customer satisfied. We will be back.

michael brownlee

BLVD_Knight
1/31/2015

"True Professional"

Mr. Laamime helped me have the best purchasing experience I've ever had. I was more than happy to address all of my questions and concerns while remaining positive and friendly. If I ever buy a car again, It will be from him.

josh_sqaured2

"Waste of time"

Koons Falls Church Ford has a nice selection but that's about it !  They'll talk the talk but won't walk the walk in terms of dealing !   And don't expect getting anything on your trade!  The whole experience was a joke ! What a waste of time !  And if u want a test drive ... They only let u drive it around the lot ! Needless to say ... A total bad experience!"

Tony Anzo

Pipp

"Great experience"

Great buying experience I'll definitely recommend Soufiane As he was very friendly piolite and helpful I love my new car and Koons Ford Thank you!

yass

"Made my life easier."

Soufiane made our experience buying a car, a breeze! Very professional and friendly, answered all the questions we had. I already recommended him to my friends. Yassine,

Vic
1/29/2015

"Smooth New Car Purchase"

Osman Aberra, Joe Bond, and the Koons team stayed until midnight to get me into my new car during a single visit. Everything was smooth and easy -- financing, registration, trade-in, and all the paper work were a breeze with Joe and Osman. Osman patiently explained everything and provided a stream of cars to test drive. While I signed paperwork with Joe, Osman even moved my stuff from the trade-in to the new car. Talk about above-and-beyond service! Thanks guys!

Osman Aberra

Escape2015
1/28/2015

"Tony Anzo is the ideal Salesmen"

I resently purchased a 2015 Ford Escape. Tony made the process very smooth and painless for me. We had communicated before my arrival to the dealership, and as promised Tony gave me the best price for my Escape and an awesome offer for my trade. I would send all my friends and family to Tony!

Reviews of Soufiane Laamine