Koons Falls Church Ford

1051 East Broad Street,
Falls Church, Virginia 22044
Koons Falls Church Ford Info
About Koons Falls Church Ford

Koons Falls Church Ford specializes in the sales and service of Ford vehicles along with full-line certified pre-owned. Koons is proud to serve customers in Falls Church VA, Arlington VA, Vienna VA, Tysons Corner VA, Alexandria VA, Woodbridge VA, and all around the Washington DC area. Jim Koons Automotive is a family-owned and operated automotive group since 1964. With 31 franchises in 22 locations in the Washington, DC area, including Maryland, Virginia and Delaware, Koons is on the Top 15 list of largest automotive groups in the U.S., and one of the largest online dealers in the nation. Koons was named one of Washington Business Journal’s “Best Places to Work” in 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012. Krystal Koons is the official spokesperson for Jim Koons Automotive Companies.

About Koons Falls Church Ford

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

No Time to Waste
4/12/2016

"Rude and Unpleasant"

I went in last week to look at the F-150 as I was comparing it to the Chevrolet Silverado 1500. I was approached by Mike Hannon. He seemed like he was in a rush and was not actually interested in helping me find the right truck, more just making a sale or moving on. This became apparent when I informed him that I was about 1 month from actually purchasing and was doing my research. He proceeded to take out his business card, hand it to me, and say "when you are ready, call me." I have never received such appalling service. Apparently Koons does not hire sales staff that actually care about spending time with the customer, only people looking for a fast sale. I have not dealt with the service side or with management, but I doubt I would want to seeing as how their salesman treated me.

Mighty Mo
4/06/2016

"Koons Ford - The Best Dealership in Northern Virginia"

Koons Ford of Falls Church is the premier car dealership in Northern Virginia! My Service Advisor Randy Gabler is phenomenal! The Vehicle Technicians are excellent!

Joshua Wheeler

Cepmonica
4/04/2016

"Russell is the best "

My husband just got a new Transit, and Russell was the best, he help us, his great, my husband was really happy with the van, Russell even made cookies to my kids and brought to them ever time I was there, any way, if you need a car, please go see Russell, I'm coming back next year to get my Explorer and I already know who to see

Tominic
3/31/2016

"Exactly What I Needed"

The purchasing process was quick and easy. Antoine explained the features of the vehicle during the test drive and explained everything in the paperwork so that it made sense. Bottom line, he made our purchasing experience a good one.

danielle
3/14/2016

"Excellent Service!"

My husband and I bought our first truck with Koon's Ford in Falls Church. By the end of the process we are extremely happy with the final outcome and love our new vehicle. The truck was exactly what we wanted and had all the features we could have wanted. Tim Morgan, general sales manager, went above and beyond to get us the truck we wanted at a price range we could afford. He worked with us on multiple occasions and really got to know us and helped tailor the vehicle to our needs. We highly recommend working with Tim! In addition, Mike Bancroft, customer relations manager, was able to locate our perfect truck and have it brought down from another dealership so that we could look at the vehicle prior to purchasing. Once we did buy the car, Mike went above and beyond to help us set up the unique features to our liking as well as give us an overview of all the features and how to use them.

Tim Morgan, Mike Bancroft

ransim
2/26/2016

"Great Low Pressure Sale"

We went into Koons late at night with the goal of test driving a car we'd previously done some research on. After sometime in the lot we were greeted by Julio Romano who gave us some assistance in viewing a few cars. We test drove two cars, and viewed another at their secondary lot that night and then sat down with Julio to get some information on pricing. Both Julio and Ken Bell were incredibly friendly and gave us a couple options to consider. Given the hour we decided to sleep on the decision and received no pressure from the staff to finalize the deal. Ken and Julio then met us early the next morning, with the car we'd seen previously moved from their secondary lot, and we were able to test drive the car and make a deal. Overall it was a nice experience, no pressure, no hostility, great music playing over the speaker system, and overall polite and helpful staff. It was nice to buy a car without being pressured into something that was more then I wanted. Julio did a great job, from the get go, at learning what we wanted and working with us to meet our needs.

Ken Bell, Julio J. Romano, Angelo Karaca

Pat46
2/23/2016

"Another great experience at Koons Ford"

Although i did not buy my 2011 Ford Fusion at Koons ( my buying service used another dealer), I've been taking my car to Koons in Falls Church since it was new. The service has been excellent - quick, thorough, helpful and friendly. My service manager Randy Gabler was excellent in all respects.

bestbuddie
2/18/2016

"outstanding customer service"

called randy gabler at service dept to have car look at with no appointment had car fixed in a couple hours that what a call customer outstanding service

Koons Falls Church Ford responded to this review

February 23, 2016

Thank you so much for leaving us a review!

bd2004
2/17/2016

"Excellent Experience"

The level of attention I received was consistent with what I provide my own clients. I was so impressed with the offer and the salesman Yaz that I drove over 5 hours in a snowstorm (with a trailer in tow) to pick up my new Mustang GT. I will return to this dealer in the fall for the lease of a new F150 Limited. I will not deal anywhere else for Ford purchases, and I highly recommend Yaz and Koons Falls Church.

Yazan Sarraj

StangMan04
2/15/2016

"2016 F-150 Order"

I recently ordered a 2016 F-150 with this location, we agreed upon a price (or so I thought) and the truck was ordered. I was asked to leave a deposit of $1000 for ordering the truck. I agreed to leave a deposit and called to give my credit card number for that deposit. I was never charged for a deposit, which is fine. I was notified when the truck arrived and drove over 100 miles to pick it up. After waiting for an hour or so, I was able to sit down to sign paper work. Well upon sitting down, I come to find out that the agreed upon price of this truck has changed or was not communicated properly. I was NEVER informed in any email communication or phone conversations that the agreed upon out the door price was including the $1000 deposit. So they either hid that from me, or decided to raise the price when they knew I had driven over 100 miles and figured I would cave and pay another $1000. So either they are a LIAR or are very poor in communication. I frequent forums for F-150s and Mustangs and have read about poor customer service on those boards for this location but they didn't post any details, so figured they were just a few odd situations since they never went into detail. This location is a little closer by a few miles than the other location I ordered my other vehicle from, so I assumed my experience would be the same. I wish I would have gone through the other Koons location of my other purchase or a local dealership that had agreed to match this price. Oh well, guess I will need to reach back out to them. This is not the first vehicle I have ordered. I ordered and purchased a 2016 Mustang GT from the Koons Sterling Ford location. When dealing with the Sterling location, we agreed upon a out the door price and was asked to leave a deposit for ordering for $500. I left a credit card for a deposit and it was charged. When arriving to pickup the mustang, the $500 was SUBTRACTED from the agreed upon price. It was not ADDED to the agreed upon price. That is how it is SUPPOSED to work. Deposits aren't supposed to hid the true price of the vehicle, they are supposed to be a down payment for ordering it.

Mike Bancroft

Koons Falls Church Ford responded to this review

February 25, 2016

Hi there. Our new general manager Marcus Desouza would like to speak with you. He can be reached at marcus.desouza@koons.com. Please send him your contact information and he will reach out to you personally.

Reviews of Randy Gabler