Koons Sterling Ford

46869 Harry Byrd Hwy,
Sterling, Virginia 20164
Koons Sterling Ford Info
About Koons Sterling Ford

Koons Sterling Ford specializes in the sales and service of Ford vehicles along with full-line certified pre-owned. Koons is proud to serve customers in Sterling VA, Herndon VA, Leesburg VA, Chantilly VA, Manassas VA, Fairfax VA, Vienna VA, Tysons Corner VA, and all around the Washington DC area. Jim Koons Automotive is a family-owned and operated automotive group since 1964. With 31 franchises in 22 locations in the Washington, DC area, including Maryland, Virginia and Delaware, Koons is on the Top 15 list of largest automotive groups in the U.S., and one of the largest online dealers in the nation. Koons was named one of Washington Business Journal’s “Best Places to Work” in 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012. Krystal Koons is the official spokesperson for Jim Koons Automotive Companies.

About Koons Sterling Ford

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Rob Smith
2/11/2016

"A very happy British customer"

I have had mixed experiences in US car dealerships but found Koons Sterling Ford to be the exception. Their customer service standards are first class and they are a professional team who understand different customer needs. Jason and Mike were especially helpful and I have just purchased my second car from them within 8 months - a new Ford Mustand CS - and it's awesome. Full marks guys and thank you.

GoGreen03
2/06/2016

"Greatest car salesman, Period!"

I have never been to a dealership where I wasn't asked a ton of questions or pressured to look at this or that until I talked to Stephen Arnold. He was incredibly patient with me and wanted to find the perfect vehicle for me just as much as I did. It really feels like he is working for YOU and not the dealership, the way it should be. He truly wants you to feel comfortable every step of the way. To give you an idea on how hard Stephen worked to find the right vehicle for me it wasn't even on the lot, it wasn't even in the state, it was two states away in PA! He incredibly had it at the dealership two days later for me to look at it/test drive it and the deal I got on it was unbeatable! I can't promise that you will have the same satisfaction or a deal of a lifetime but I can promise that Stephen Arnold will work his hardest for you to make that happen!

oldairforcecop
2/06/2016

"In One Word.....OUTSTANDING!"

I give Koons Sterling Ford a 5 star rating because this dealership is truly top notch. Everyone there was so patient, helpful and on the ball and never once pushy. The new, 2016 Ford Escape that I bought from them 2 days ago makes the 71st car that I've owned since 1974 so I know a thing, or two about car buying. And of all the salesman that I ever dealt with, Jason Robles is by far the most patient, easiest, honest and dedicated salesman I've ever I've ever had the pleasure to know. THANK YOU JASON!!! You are truly OUTSTANDING!! And i will buy from you again.

Harding67
2/01/2016

"Great service"

Jason Robles did a amazing job. He went above and beyond he his job duties. I will drive the 12+ hours again to do business with him again.

trammsrvt
1/22/2016

"Great Deal and Excellent Service"

My experience at Koons Sterling Ford was exceptional. I've bought a few cars and this was the best transactions I've ever had. My Sales Associate was Yannick Ernsting; he was extremely professional and knowledgeable. There was no sales pressure, just useful information about the cars I was interested in. This is my second vehicle purchase from Koon's. I couldn't be happier with my interactions with Koons, Yannick, and Jon.

Beastmode
1/19/2016

"Great Deals and Service"

Steve has been my car salesman at Koons Sterling Ford for the past 4 years or so. I have bought at least 4 vehicles from him and have also referred friends and family members from other states to come in and purchase cars from Steve. Being in the sales industry myself over the past 15 years I have dealt with a lot of salesman and Steve has always stood out from the rest of them. His service after the sales is one of the most important traits that I recognize being a salesman as well as an instructor of sales. If you are looking to get great service and a good deal as well see Steve Arnold at Koons Sterling Ford

eraviv
1/08/2016

"Great Car Amazing Service - JC & Jason Rocks "

My wife and I were looking to purchase a new Ford Explorer XLT . We had been doing a lot of research and found that Koons Sterling Ford had the best price for what we were looking for. We work with Jason and JC which were EXTREMELY knowledgeable, professional, courteous and very conscious of our time as we went through the process. It was a true pleasure dealing with both of them and I will HIGHLY recommend that anyone wanting to buy a car go to see either one of them.

Art Dean
12/22/2015

"My experience at Koons Sterling Ford was exceptional."

My Sales Associate was Jason Robles. He was extremely professional and knowledgeable. He made sure my experience was a pleasant one by fully answered all of my questions and concerns. Jason cover with me all of the many features on my Edge and set up my account with Ford. I will recommend him to anyone looking for a Ford product.

BLY1992
12/19/2015

"Excellent Sales"

I have been looking for a fuel efficient car for awhile. My girlfriend recently purchased a car from Steve Arnold and she introduced me to him. He gave me a great deal on a new Ford Focus. Steve was knowledgeable, professional, and extremely easy to communicate with. He provided the best car buying experience I have ever had. I will be coming back to Steve for future purchases. I highly recommend Koons Sterling Ford and specifically Steve Arnold.

EB Glen
12/17/2015

"Excellent Sales "

I am extremely happy with the service that Jason provided us. He was knowledgeable, professional, courteous and very conscious of our time as we went through the process. I highly recommend working with him.

Reviews of Jason Robles