Koons Sterling Ford

46869 Harry Byrd Hwy,
Sterling, Virginia 20164
Koons Sterling Ford Info
About Koons Sterling Ford

Koons Sterling Ford specializes in the sales and service of Ford vehicles along with full-line certified pre-owned. Koons is proud to serve customers in Sterling VA, Herndon VA, Leesburg VA, Chantilly VA, Manassas VA, Fairfax VA, Vienna VA, Tysons Corner VA, and all around the Washington DC area. Jim Koons Automotive is a family-owned and operated automotive group since 1964. With 31 franchises in 22 locations in the Washington, DC area, including Maryland, Virginia and Delaware, Koons is on the Top 15 list of largest automotive groups in the U.S., and one of the largest online dealers in the nation. Koons was named one of Washington Business Journal’s “Best Places to Work” in 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012. Krystal Koons is the official spokesperson for Jim Koons Automotive Companies.

About Koons Sterling Ford

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

SethL1

"No haggle prices. "

Was window shopping online and stumbled on Koons website by chance. After I saw their F150 prices, I spoke with a salesmen and drove an hour that same day. This was only my 2nd brand new vehicle to buy, but with prices on new trucks lower than most used trucks, I couldn't resist.

JacquelineH

"Great experience"

Jason and the whole Koons Sterling team was incredible in making sure I found the right car for me. They helped me find a car that was a great deal, stayed within my budget, and was much more than I thought I could afford. They worked with me to figure out what features were important to me, and I can't be more thankful for such an easy first-time car buying experience.

!Dragon11

"2016 Ford Fusion"

Process was quick and easy. Jason did a great job getting me the car i wanted with a hassle free experience. I would highly recommend this dealership.

Mike B.
6/27/2016

"2016 Ford Edge Sport"

Great purchasing experience at Koons Sterling Ford - Brad Phillips is fantastic! Brad came highly recommended by close family friends... Thank you "Ken & April Krohn"! Absolutely hands down the best sales experience ever thanks to Brad Phillips. He was extremely knowledgeable, courteous, straightforward, fair and didn't play any games during the negotiating process. I would highly recommend Brad without hesitation to anyone and everyone thinking of purchasing a vehicle. He definitely made the entire buying process of my new 2016 Ford Edge Sport quick and painless. Brad far exceeded my expectations and I couldn't be more satisfied!

June 28, 2016

Thanks for the review Mike!

rbc21
6/23/2016

"Found exact car, transaction was very smooth "

Very satisfied with the whole process. Found the exact car I wanted and Jason was very helpful with everything. Received the car even quicker than expected being that it was delivered out of state.

June 24, 2016

Thank you for the review! I'm happy to hear that Jason took great care of you when purchasing your vehicle. Congratulations on your new purchase!

Sbaileydev
6/13/2016

"Best car buying experience I've ever had"

Jason made the process of buying a new car easy and quick. I left feeling like I got a great deal and now there's nothing but a long road ahead for me and my new 2016 mustang GT. Jason went above and beyond to find the exact car that fit my budget and desires. Thanks again man ! Also have to make a shout out to the finance man Ricky who helped me get a great deal on an extended warranty.

June 14, 2016

Thank you for the five star review! Congratulations on your new Mustang and we look forward to seeing you again!

ccabral1
6/08/2016

"Fantastic Salesman and Service "

I accidentally stumbled upon Koons Ford in Sterling, VA on Autotrader after searching for a car in a 1,000 mile radius and not 100 (I live in Rhode Island.) It turned out to be a happy accident. At first I thought that the price was a mistake, so I used the dealerships instant messaging service and spoke with Jason Robles. He was just fantastic. Knowledgeable and friendly and went above and beyond in every respect- especially calming the fears of someone buying a car, sight unseen, hundreds of miles away. They had the exact car I wanted and cheaper than anywhere I could find in my area. Jason ensured that every step of the process went smoothly. My car was delivered to me yesterday and I could not be happier. I highly recommend Jason and Koons Ford to anyone, and I look forward to buying the wife a car from them in the future.

June 09, 2016

Thank you for the review! We are happy to hear about your awesome experience with Koons! Congratulations on your new vehicle!

twhitaker
6/04/2016

"Quick and Professional Service"

I brought in my 2016 Ford Fusion for the 10,000 miles service. The service department was professional and the service was performed in a reasonable amount of time. I will continue to bring my car here for service.

Allen Schindler

June 06, 2016

Thank you for the review!

MagneticGT
5/30/2016

"Drove a new 2016 Mustang home to Connecticut"

Living in Connecticut, I had heard about the great new car pricing at Koons Sterling Ford on the internet. After inquiring about a 2016 Mustang GT, I was contacted by Alex Assefa. Any questions or concerns I had about the car or buying the vehicle 350 miles from me were quickly and professionally answered by Alex. He even picked up my wife and I from our hotel after flying in to purchase and drive the car home. I would definitely recommend Koons Sterling Ford and Alex Assefa in particular. The entire experience was second to none.

May 31, 2016

Thank you for writing a review!

HelenJohnson
5/27/2016

"Amazing Sales Follow Up and Customer Service!"

After searching for a few weeks and nearly buying a used truck, we met Alex Assefa at Koons Sterling Ford. Alex went above and beyond to listen to our needs, give us several options that worked for us! He kept us informed of the process every step of the way. Alex was the ONLY salesperson that we came across in our search that truly worked for us and showed sincere care. With 4 kids in tow, Alex made the process smooth and painless and made our buying experience a definite 5 star event. Thanks to Koons and Alex Assefa! We can't wait to refer all of our friends!

May 31, 2016

Thanks for leaving a review, Helen!

Reviews of Jason Robles