Koons Sterling Ford

Alex Assefa, Product Specialist, Koons Sterling Ford

Alex Assefa

Product Specialist

January 16, 2017

"fast, friendly accurate repairs..."

- s. redwine

fast friendly, accurate repairs... whether it's a big or small job I get the same quality service that I expect. joey stickman has done me right. and that's why I come back again & again.

January 12, 2017

"Best car buying experience I've had"

- Joshua Downey

Yannick provided me with the highest level of customer service, going out of his way to get me the answers to my questions and assure that I was happy and satisfied with my choice in vehicle. Working with Yannick and koons Ford provided the best car buying experience I have had to date. I would highly recommend you work with him for your next new/used car purchased, as I will be doing just that.

January 06, 2017

"Purchasing New Vehicle"

- Hoss1329

My review is based on the timely sevice, the salesman, and the finance department. I, arrived on black Friday and looked at a specific vehicle, test drove it, completed my trade-in value, negotiated the price, and received the financing I was looking for. The vehicle was at another location and they brought the vehicle to the loaction. Also, I've been in contact with my salesperson since the sale. Everyone is professional, and willing to help get the vehicle your looking for!

New 2016 Ford Taurus, $31723