Koons Sterling Ford

46869 Harry Byrd Hwy,
Sterling, Virginia 20164
Koons Sterling Ford Info
About Koons Sterling Ford

Koons Sterling Ford specializes in the sales and service of Ford vehicles along with full-line certified pre-owned. Koons is proud to serve customers in Sterling VA, Herndon VA, Leesburg VA, Chantilly VA, Manassas VA, Fairfax VA, Vienna VA, Tysons Corner VA, and all around the Washington DC area. Jim Koons Automotive is a family-owned and operated automotive group since 1964. With 31 franchises in 22 locations in the Washington, DC area, including Maryland, Virginia and Delaware, Koons is on the Top 15 list of largest automotive groups in the U.S., and one of the largest online dealers in the nation. Koons was named one of Washington Business Journal’s “Best Places to Work” in 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012. Krystal Koons is the official spokesperson for Jim Koons Automotive Companies.

About Koons Sterling Ford

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Shamy
4/21/2015

"This is how buying a car should be! ;-)"

Just traded in our 2013 Fusion SE for a 2015 Titanium. Yannick Ernsting was our sales person. We are totally pleased with our trade-in/purchase. Yannick went the extra mile to make the sale happen for us. He is knowledgeable & thorough, with great attention to detail. He also listens to his clients (very impt). We did not feel rushed or pressured. The sale went smoothly and quickly. Yannick is patient, honest, fair and professional. We highly recommend him. We also recommend Jon Walker (sales) and Mike Palmer (finance), both of whom we had the pleasure of working with on this sale also. Great guys!

naraynes
4/20/2015

"Amazing Customer Service!"

Yannick was very knowledgeable and friendly. He went above and beyond to get me the car I wanted in my price range! My overall experience was great. I would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone who was shopping for a new car.

Looking forward
4/19/2015

"Good experience "

I was very happy with the professional way we where treated and I have recommended family and friends to go see brad about new and used cars.

mdav324
4/17/2015

"friendly knowledgeable "

Mark is knowledgeable and helpful. We have purchased many cars from Mark and always enjoy the straight forward approach. We will always recommend Mark and Koons sterling Ford

CB77
4/17/2015

"Awesome Experience!"

I was in contact with a awesome sales representative (Syed) on a vehicle I found on their website. Not only was the rep knowledgeable, he was extremely helpful and made the process very easy. When I arrived, he had the car cleaned and ready for a test drive. The overall customer service throughout the entire dealership was incredible. Syed truly made this process easy for me. Financing was quick and to the point as I had been pre-approved.

Brian sanchez
4/16/2015

"Great car and easy"

i bought my car from ford in sterling, spoke to Mr. Syed hussain and got me approved for my dream civic si ! It was easier than I thought! I walked out with my new car very same day ! I would recommend this dealer any time. I will be a customer for life !!

BenGilli20
4/15/2015

"Thank you!"

I was lucky enough to speak with Steve Arnold via the instant messaging functionality on the Koons Ford Website. From the start I knew I was in good hands. Steve took a stressful situation and made it easy for me and my wife. Thank you! I couldn't be more pleased with the customer service, Steve listened to what we were looking for and directed us in the correct direction. Once we were ready to proceed we worked with Anthony Southern - again an amazing experience. He worked with us to ensure that we were comfortable with the monthly payment - went above and beyond to help us. We will shop at Koons for all future purchases.

jpe71
4/14/2015

"Yannick worked hard to help us with what we wanted"

We are not fans of the process of buying a new car, but Yannick worked hard to see that we had the best experience that we could. We highly recommend Yannick and Koons Ford for your next vehicle purchase!

Robert greene

"New car"

After trying a lot of other dealers koons sterling was my last stop. I was really happy the moment I walked in the door.jon walker was my salesmen and was given a tour of new cars. After a short time talking I was signing my new car paperwork. I should have gone there first

GWW2
4/14/2015

"Glen is straightforward, honest. Pleasure to work with."

It was a pleasure to purchase my truck from Koons largely because of Glen Goettlich's honest, low key approach. Remember when a handshake meant something...well it does again dealing with Glen.

Reviews of Steve Arnold