Koons Sterling Ford

46869 Harry Byrd Hwy,
Sterling, Virginia 20164
Koons Sterling Ford Info
About Koons Sterling Ford

Koons Sterling Ford specializes in the sales and service of Ford vehicles along with full-line certified pre-owned. Koons is proud to serve customers in Sterling VA, Herndon VA, Leesburg VA, Chantilly VA, Manassas VA, Fairfax VA, Vienna VA, Tysons Corner VA, and all around the Washington DC area. Jim Koons Automotive is a family-owned and operated automotive group since 1964. With 31 franchises in 22 locations in the Washington, DC area, including Maryland, Virginia and Delaware, Koons is on the Top 15 list of largest automotive groups in the U.S., and one of the largest online dealers in the nation. Koons was named one of Washington Business Journal’s “Best Places to Work” in 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012. Krystal Koons is the official spokesperson for Jim Koons Automotive Companies.

About Koons Sterling Ford

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

tanya33
6/30/2015

"Excellent service"

Thanks for the wonderful service!! Love my Ford Explorer... Ricky Rivera and Abe were awesome. If you need a car I would highly recommend seeing Ricky at koons ford sterling.

Abe

Gynella5
6/25/2015

"Great 1st Car Buying Experience"

Buying a brand new car your first time around can be a pretty scary experience. With the help of a friend, i was able to get a great deal on the car and Yannick did a great job in facilitating the entire experience. 3 weeks later and i'm still excited about the car! Thanks Yannick!!

cbender
6/23/2015

"Excellent experience! "

I purchased a car, while living two months away so I was sure the process would have been a daunting one to say the least. However, I was beyond pleased when it was anything but. Phillip Cohrs was incredibly helpful and a pleasure to work with. He insured that everything was ready and taken care of so that my two hour trip wasn't for nothing and I www able yo leave with a car that I was in love with! If you have the chance to work with Phillip, do so! Thanks again. Carly Bender

CJ261975
6/13/2015

"Lowball on your trade! Be very careful!"

Went here to buy a new Ford Explorer with certified funds just needed my trade paid off and of course I took it to carmax first so I knew what it was worth these classless folks tried to give me a fraction of what the car was worth but when I was in my car driving away all of a sudden they could now try to match carmax. I came into a ford dealership to buy a ford not play games or to be treated like I was not serious about purchasing and was just disrespected. Thanks to them I found a better deal on my explorer and got a fair price for my trade at Kia dealership of all places so I bought a Ford Explorer which I wanted to buy from a ford dealership but got treated better and received a better deal at Kia let that sink in koons because you lost a customer because you really didn't try to do real business and people who come to your dealership looking to buy your products should always be respected and taken seriously and you need to change how you do business.

cargirl,mom123
6/07/2015

"My experience buying my car with Jason was WONDERFUL"

Buying a car if very difficult especially when you had no intention on purchasing one. Due to car trouble I had to purchase a car. But starting with Chris is service she was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. Jason was extremely patience, knowledgeable and helpful with picking out a car. Anthony, in fiance was great and assisting with getting a loan. Staff was wonderful.

jime5150
6/06/2015

"Justin Goodnow hits one out of the park"

I wanted to thank Justin for his knowledge of all the cars on the lot especially the awesome 2015 Mustang. Mr. Goodnow made sure that all vehicles I was interested in were made available and I was able to drive more than one Mustang until I found the one I was most interested in. His professionalism, friendly nature, attention to detail all made the purchasing experience a rewarding one. I would definitely look him up again and I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a new Ford. I also want to thank everyone there for helping me get the best deal. Their entire staff was pleasant and extremely friendly.

Justin Goodnow

Thanks for the review!!!

rosie1atc
6/04/2015

"Outstanding sales"

Ricky Rivera was my salesman and he was very knowledgeable and friendly. He went above and beyond to get me the car I wanted. My overall experience was great. I would definitely recommend asking for Ricky and using this dealership to anyone who was shopping for a new car. Thanks Ricky!

veraperezp

"Outstanding experience"

My salesman was Ricky Piland, he happily walked through the lot with me in 90+ weather to make sure that he showed me the right models that I was interested in. Absolutely zero pressure sales, very enjoyable test drive, car briefing and purchase process. After I signed the deal he sat down with me and walked me through the safety, navigation and entertainment systems in my brand new Focus Titanium hatchback. My finance was done by Danny Islam, he was an absolute pleasure to deal with. He's a very pleasant, down to earth professional. My wife has been taking her Ford Edge to this dealership (purchased elsewhere) for maintenance for the past four years and they have always treated her like royalty, which is I why I decided to try my car purchase at this dealership first instead of going to my usual dealer. I am already looking forward to my next new car purchase at this dealership.

Danny Islam

Thanks for the review!!!

Alberto B.

"Great Sales Experience"

Last week I decided to change my car , Ford Fusion was my choice search the web and found few options went to a couple of dealers until I got to Koons Ford Sterling , very friendly staff , Sean became my sales person , was very professional and extremely helpful.... answer all my questions show me options with no pressure at all , I make my decision and he did the rest so easy and great experience ... even got surprise he not only speak English but 100% fluent in Spanish , Farsi and Arabic ....thanks Sean and Koons Sterling, Alberto B.

Sean Adib

Bruce C. AZ

""Awesome Sales Experience""

I live in AZ and looking for a F350 truck. I found a few in the area but was also looking out of state. I came across one listed at Koons Sterling Ford that looked really nice so I called to get some more info on it. I spoke to Syed Hussian and I have to say coming from a guy that has been in sales for about 25yrs now Syed was by far one of the best salesmen I have ever dealt with. He was very courteous, knowledgeable, and extremely helpful. We spent a few days ironing out the deal but every time I reached out to him he responded almost immediately. I was very pleased.. I traveled from AZ to Virginia to get this truck because of Syed and the deal he was able to make me on it. I was not disappointed when I arrived. Syed had a cab pick me up at the airport and when I arrived at the dealership there were no surprises everything was taken care of and everything went absolutely smooth. I would definitely purchase from Syed in the future! Syed you da man!!! Thanks to John Bolling in service as well for answering all of my questions about the truck.. Great Job Guys! Bruce C. AZ

June 12, 2015

Thanks for the review!!!!

Reviews of Steve Arnold