Koons Sterling Ford

46869 Harry Byrd Hwy,
Sterling, Virginia 20164
Koons Sterling Ford Info
About Koons Sterling Ford

Koons Sterling Ford specializes in the sales and service of Ford vehicles along with full-line certified pre-owned. Koons is proud to serve customers in Sterling VA, Herndon VA, Leesburg VA, Chantilly VA, Manassas VA, Fairfax VA, Vienna VA, Tysons Corner VA, and all around the Washington DC area. Jim Koons Automotive is a family-owned and operated automotive group since 1964. With 31 franchises in 22 locations in the Washington, DC area, including Maryland, Virginia and Delaware, Koons is on the Top 15 list of largest automotive groups in the U.S., and one of the largest online dealers in the nation. Koons was named one of Washington Business Journal’s “Best Places to Work” in 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012. Krystal Koons is the official spokesperson for Jim Koons Automotive Companies.

About Koons Sterling Ford

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

HelenJohnson
5/27/2016

"Amazing Sales Follow Up and Customer Service!"

After searching for a few weeks and nearly buying a used truck, we met Alex Assefa at Koons Sterling Ford. Alex went above and beyond to listen to our needs, give us several options that worked for us! He kept us informed of the process every step of the way. Alex was the ONLY salesperson that we came across in our search that truly worked for us and showed sincere care. With 4 kids in tow, Alex made the process smooth and painless and made our buying experience a definite 5 star event. Thanks to Koons and Alex Assefa! We can't wait to refer all of our friends!

Kenneth Davis
5/19/2016

"I would like to truly thank Mr. Joey Stickman, well done!"

Mr. Stickman, is part of a wonderful Service team that fixed my truck yesterday, from start to finish, it was a pleasant experience, he is this best, thanks again. Koon on Harry Bryd hwy.

May 19, 2016

Thanks for the review, Kenneth!

Za811283
5/12/2016

"Steve is the man!!!!"

Bought my first mustang thanks to the help of Steve! Very nice and professional. Went in three times before I bought the car and he was there to answer any questions. Fun guy to just have normal talk with too! Overall had an amazing experience and would definitely recommend friends to go to him when looking for a car.

May 12, 2016

We are so happy to hear about your awesome experience! Congratulations on your new Mustang!

Soils Magician
5/04/2016

"Good service; good price; good salesman; efficient shop"

Mr. Piland was efficient, competitive, up front, concise, knowledgeable and cooperative. I conducted the entire transaction (save payment) by email and phone. Mr. Piland's price on the Mustang was about $2,000 lower than four other dealerships. I knew everything I wanted before traveling to the site to get my car. Would I buy another new car from Rickie Piland? Certainly. I hope he gets a raise - he's worth it to Koons Ford.

the guy who processed the money; name forgotten. He was very good.

May 11, 2016

Thank you for the review! Happy to hear you got a great deal on your new vehicle, congratulations! We hope to see you again soon.

Mustang5.0
5/03/2016

"Smoothest deal ever"

Jason was awesome to deal with. He found the car i wanted. Told me everything i needed to know. I was coming from 2 hrs away and he made sure everything was clean and ready to go. I was there under a hour total. I have a daughter turning 16 in 2 years. We will be buying a car from Jason again

May 10, 2016

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to write a review! We are happy to hear about your awesome experience and we will be sure to pass your positive feedback Jason's way!

Fred Dase
5/02/2016

"A very Smooth Transaction"

Jason was a pleasure to deal with. He's knowledgeable about his product and quite personable. Jason gave me a great price and Ricky found decent financing too.

May 03, 2016

Congrats on the new car! And thank you for leaving us a review!

jas11151990
4/30/2016

"Boom!"

Great pricing and service from beginning to end. This will is my second Mustang from Koons Sterling and will be back again for my next!

May 11, 2016

Thank you for reviewing! We are happy to hear you had great service while at Koons. We look forward to seeing you again when choosing your next Mustang!

ClemsonTiger1
4/28/2016

"Jason rocks"

Highly reccomend Mr Jason Robles. Down to earth, informative and effecient. Definitely a great sales rep and a pleasure to work with. Best part of the experience. Koons in general was not aggressive in pricing and only will offer Ford rebates vice anything on their end. Didn't have time unfortunately to play games with negotiating the price due to state of my primary vehicle. Did offer decent pricing on trade-in however which broke it even imo.

May 11, 2016

We are happy to hear about your awesome experience at Koons. We will be sure to pass on the positive feedback to Jason!

FusionX
4/23/2016

"Nightmare."

Where do I start with the horrible experience with Ford and specifically Koons Ford Service. Let me start off by saying my family and I have been loyal Ford customers. This is the 3rd Ford I've owned and their are 2 other Ford's in the family. After this experience my family will never purchase another Ford again. It started by bringing my car in for recall work that needed to be done. In addition, my moonroof was not opening and closing correctly and the dome light was not turning on, I asked them to fix it. When I had purchased my 2013 Ford Fusion I bought the Ford Premium Care extended warranty for 7 years/75k miles. My car only has 33,000 miles on it. I specifically asked if the warranty covered the technology and the moonroof on the vehicle and was assured it was covered a long with mostly every other part. Come to find out Koons told me the moonroof is not covered under warranty and it would be almost $1,000 to fix it. When I told them it should be covered under warranty and showed them the warranty pamphlet that even says moonroof is listed as covered, they told me it's only covered under "electrical" and the part that controls the entire moonroof which needs to be replaced isn't covered. What a scam. Do your research about Ford warranties and you will find the same thing. They always find a "part" that caused the part to break and will not cover it. They deceived me and were deceptive with their warranty. I immediately requested for them to cancel the warranty and refund me the remainder and I was told I would have to go to the dealer in Massachusetts I bought it from. Let me get this straight, you wan't me to drive 700 miles to cancel my Ford Motor Company warranty? I lodged a complaint with Ford corporate and was able to cancel and get a partial refund on my deceptive PremiumCare warranty over the phone with them. I picked the car up from Koons and just when I thought it couldn't get any worse, that night I observed a piece of metal hanging out from under the rear of my car. When I looked under the vehicle one of the Koons Service tech's tool was wedged in my driver side rear coil-spring. My car's check engine light came on and their was a loud exhaust leak coming from the rear of the vehicle, all thing's that didn't happen until I got my car back from them. They told me they forgot the plug some hoses back in which caused my leak and light to come on and couldn't answer about the tool that was left on my vehicle. Where is the quality control? I will never buy another Ford product or any brand or service from anything with the Koons name attached to it. We recently bought a brand new Wrangler from Koons Jeep and we will never be bringing it their for service.

Alan

Kreed1978
4/22/2016

"Had a great experience at koons sterling ford"

I found a truck that I wanted on cargurus at sterling ford so I drove over a hour to get to the dealership. I was not disappointed that I did. I ended up getting a Ford fusion at a great price. Ask for Steve Arnold when you get there he went the extra mile to make sure I was completely satisfied . I even brought my wife there a couple of days later and she got a Ford fusion also and they took really good care of her even though she was upside down on a previous car loan.

Reviews of Jason Robles