Koons Sterling Ford

46869 Harry Byrd Hwy,
Sterling, Virginia 20164
Koons Sterling Ford Info
About Koons Sterling Ford

Koons Sterling Ford specializes in the sales and service of Ford vehicles along with full-line certified pre-owned. Koons is proud to serve customers in Sterling VA, Herndon VA, Leesburg VA, Chantilly VA, Manassas VA, Fairfax VA, Vienna VA, Tysons Corner VA, and all around the Washington DC area. Jim Koons Automotive is a family-owned and operated automotive group since 1964. With 31 franchises in 22 locations in the Washington, DC area, including Maryland, Virginia and Delaware, Koons is on the Top 15 list of largest automotive groups in the U.S., and one of the largest online dealers in the nation. Koons was named one of Washington Business Journal’s “Best Places to Work” in 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012. Krystal Koons is the official spokesperson for Jim Koons Automotive Companies.

About Koons Sterling Ford

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

rycar
3/28/2015

"Didn't buy, but still a great experience! "

I live 3 hrs away from the dealership. They had a used mini that I was interested in. Over the course of a week Syed answered all my questions and prepared for the car to picked up. After arriving at the dealership, looking at ,and driving the car, I realized that it was not the right car for me. This was not based on sales or service experience. I just didn't like the car as much as I thought I would. When I told Syed this he was VERY professional and completely understood. Even after helping me all that week, he was ok with the fact that I just didn't like the car. I was impressed in working with Syed. I would highly suggest working with him!

JonDuong
3/27/2015

"Superb Experience x 2"

I bought a V6 Mustang with Steve in the beginning of March and he was awesome. He walked me through everything and worked with me to really address my needs. We debated the GT and I decided against it. I ended up back here 3 weeks later after talking with Steve for a week to get the GT. He worked with me and answered my many (MANY) calls all week. I probably annoyed him but he still helped me out. We made it work and I couldn't be happier with my GT or Steve and my entire experience with Koon's ford. Awesome dealership!

themeghan
3/19/2015

"Willing to Completly work with me"

I went in to Koons Ford sometime in early January and the deal they were offering me at the time wasn’t right for me especially considering I had a car still being financed that I was using as a trade in. I was contacted a few times in regards to this and they continued to see what they could do. JC called me at the end of February and said they reviewed my application again and to come back in and see what they could do with some new offers going on. At this time I was reluctant but JC was friendly and assuring so I figured why not. I am so completely happy I did, I love my new Ford Escape it’s exactly what I needed and I felt Koons was willing to work with me and I got the best deal possible and JC was knowledgeable and fun and great to work with. I will send my friends his way if they need a new car.

Marta
3/18/2015

"AMAZING EXPIRIENCE "

Koons Service and salesman is very helpful and friendly. I will definitely be going back. They explain absolutely everything that goes on with the car.They will take care of you!!

ivega
3/16/2015

"Extraordinary experience!"

My experience at Koons Sterling Ford was impeccable! Jon Chinn helped me with my 2015 Ford Fiesta and I was extremely pleased with his service. Very understanding and patient. I also had to interact a bit with Jessica Elliot and she was amazing! Very hard to find companies where their entire staff is so helpful and caring. I've already recommended this place to multiple people and I will continue to do so. Thanks so much Koons Sterling Ford! You're the best!

Jessica Elliot

Al G.
3/15/2015

"Excellent as always!"

I have been purchasing vehicles from Koons Sterling Ford for over 20 years. My recent purchase of a 2015 Fusion proved once again why I keep coming back. Steve Arnold was an extremely professional and personable salesperson. Abe Yousef made sealing the deal effortless. I had purchased the maintenance plan for my 2010 Fusion and, because of the excellent service provided by the dealership, I purchased it once again for my 2015 Fusion. I am a stickler when it comes to customer service and Koons Sterling Ford has NEVER let me down!

georgeh
3/15/2015

""Got what I needed!""

This is the second time I've work with Koons Ford Sterling and have gotten fantastic service both times for the vehicles I have asked for. They worked with me for what I wanted and helped me financially figure it out each time. Really great experience!

leilib
3/14/2015

"Got what I needed!"

JimmyG
3/13/2015

"Kudos Joey Excellent work and team."

Fast, detailed and excellent service. I had several things done to my car at once and what I thought would take a couple of days was finished in less than one. The service mechanics I ran into are all friendly and do excellent work. I dealt directly with Joey Stickman and he was awesome. Took excellent care of me and my car. I highly recommend this service department for all repairs and for all future work I will bring my car back here.

tdowney
3/09/2015

"New car purchase"

We have purchased many cars from this dealership. We have always found the best price along with friendly but not overbearing service. We have recommended this dealer to friends and family and they have purchased cars with the same satisfying experience.

Brian D'Amico