Koons Sterling Ford

46869 Harry Byrd Hwy,
Sterling, Virginia 20164
Koons Sterling Ford Info
About Koons Sterling Ford

Koons Sterling Ford specializes in the sales and service of Ford vehicles along with full-line certified pre-owned. Koons is proud to serve customers in Sterling VA, Herndon VA, Leesburg VA, Chantilly VA, Manassas VA, Fairfax VA, Vienna VA, Tysons Corner VA, and all around the Washington DC area. Jim Koons Automotive is a family-owned and operated automotive group since 1964. With 31 franchises in 22 locations in the Washington, DC area, including Maryland, Virginia and Delaware, Koons is on the Top 15 list of largest automotive groups in the U.S., and one of the largest online dealers in the nation. Koons was named one of Washington Business Journal’s “Best Places to Work” in 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012. Krystal Koons is the official spokesperson for Jim Koons Automotive Companies.

About Koons Sterling Ford

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Soils Magician
5/04/2016

"Good service; good price; good salesman; efficient shop"

Mr. Piland was efficient, competitive, up front, concise, knowledgeable and cooperative. I conducted the entire transaction (save payment) by email and phone. Mr. Piland's price on the Mustang was about $2,000 lower than four other dealerships. I knew everything I wanted before traveling to the site to get my car. Would I buy another new car from Rickie Piland? Certainly. I hope he gets a raise - he's worth it to Koons Ford.

the guy who processed the money; name forgotten. He was very good.

Mustang5.0
5/03/2016

"Smoothest deal ever"

Jason was awesome to deal with. He found the car i wanted. Told me everything i needed to know. I was coming from 2 hrs away and he made sure everything was clean and ready to go. I was there under a hour total. I have a daughter turning 16 in 2 years. We will be buying a car from Jason again

Fred Dase
5/02/2016

"A very Smooth Transaction"

Jason was a pleasure to deal with. He's knowledgeable about his product and quite personable. Jason gave me a great price and Ricky found decent financing too.

Koons Sterling Ford responded to this review

May 03, 2016

Congrats on the new car! And thank you for leaving us a review!

jas11151990
4/30/2016

"Boom!"

Great pricing and service from beginning to end. This will is my second Mustang from Koons Sterling and will be back again for my next!

ClemsonTiger1
4/28/2016

"Jason rocks"

Highly reccomend Mr Jason Robles. Down to earth, informative and effecient. Definitely a great sales rep and a pleasure to work with. Best part of the experience. Koons in general was not aggressive in pricing and only will offer Ford rebates vice anything on their end. Didn't have time unfortunately to play games with negotiating the price due to state of my primary vehicle. Did offer decent pricing on trade-in however which broke it even imo.

Kreed1978
4/22/2016

"Had a great experience at koons sterling ford"

I found a truck that I wanted on cargurus at sterling ford so I drove over a hour to get to the dealership. I was not disappointed that I did. I ended up getting a Ford fusion at a great price. Ask for Steve Arnold when you get there he went the extra mile to make sure I was completely satisfied . I even brought my wife there a couple of days later and she got a Ford fusion also and they took really good care of her even though she was upside down on a previous car loan.

Jaime
4/18/2016

"Fantastic experience & sales consultant "

We purchased a Mustang last week and had the pleasure of working with Steve Arnold. Steve was very responsive and straight forward. He was friendly, professional, attentive and easy to work with. He also gave us his undivided attention, which we sincerely appreciate! Steve made buying a car a great experience and he is definitely someone you'd want to buy a car from! We didn't spend hours going back and forth about pricing and there were no surprises or hidden fees. We asked for an out the door price and he gave it to us. We feel good about the purchase - which we cannot say about past experiences at other dealerships. When we bought our previous vehicle it took over 5 hours, the guy juggled 3 customers at once and we felt like the sales guy was being slimy and not forthcoming. 5 yrs later we still talk about that negative experience and we're thankful that buying the Mustang was nothing like that. We drove an hour & a half to get to Koons in Sterling, VA and the drive was worth it. We would definitely work with Steve/Koons in the future and we highly recommend them.

mustang-guy
4/15/2016

"I drove down from Pennsylvania and it was worth the trip"

Jason was fantastic. I first contacted him on a Friday evening and he gave me a lot of his time searching the inventory and answering questions on pricing. In the days that followed, he promptly returned calls and texts, and he put in a lot of time working with me to find a car I wanted. He was excellent. I was from Pennsylvania, so when it was time to get my car, I drove down in a rental car and Jason worked to get me in and out quickly. I don't know if it is true for other rental car companies, but Enterprise allowed me to leave the rental car at the dealership rather than taking it to the local Enterprise store (the Enterprise guy told me they often pick up rental cars at the Koons dealership lot). This made things a lot easier. Koons pricing seemed very good, and I was worried that they would hit me with hidden fees or spring something else on me when I got there (it was a four hour drive each way). There were one or two small fees or local taxes that I did not expect, but overall the pricing was still very good and it was worth the trip. I strongly recommend Jason.

crthomp167
4/15/2016

"First New Car Purchase - 2016 Mustang GT"

First, quick shout out to Jason Robles. Good man. I'm a very frugal person so when it came to buying my first new car, I searched all over the country for the best deals. Koons Sterling Ford stood out, WAY out, from the competition in regards to price. I live in Indiana close to Chicago and they literally could not be beat by anyone within in a couple hours of where I lived so I made the decision that I was going to be flying out and taking an awesome ride home with my new car. Jason Robles with the sales team verified their out the door prices with me and won my confidence that I was dealing with an upstanding team. The communication with Jason was fantastic and not once did I feel like I was dealing with a run of the mill salesperson. I felt like I was dealing with a human being who actually cared about making sure I was comfortable with my purchase decision. What a major relief. An absolute buying pleasure. Thank you Jason and everyone at Koons Sterling Ford. Communication A+ Price A+ Service A+

Tom Murray

bikemanhusky250
4/11/2016

"Purchased 2 cars from them, and would buy another"

This review is long over due, but I wanted to see how any challeges would be handled if they arose. I am happy to say after 2 years of ownership of my 2014 Mustang GT the car and the dealer have lived up to my expectations. This is the second car I purchased from Mark Hunter and I will tell you he is a straight shooter. I even shopped them around a bit, and still got a good deal. Mark has been there for many years, and you can't say that about a lot of car sales people.

Reviews of Jason Robles