Koons Sterling Ford

46869 Harry Byrd Hwy,
Sterling, Virginia 20164
Koons Sterling Ford Info
About Koons Sterling Ford

Koons Sterling Ford specializes in the sales and service of Ford vehicles along with full-line certified pre-owned. Koons is proud to serve customers in Sterling VA, Herndon VA, Leesburg VA, Chantilly VA, Manassas VA, Fairfax VA, Vienna VA, Tysons Corner VA, and all around the Washington DC area. Jim Koons Automotive is a family-owned and operated automotive group since 1964. With 31 franchises in 22 locations in the Washington, DC area, including Maryland, Virginia and Delaware, Koons is on the Top 15 list of largest automotive groups in the U.S., and one of the largest online dealers in the nation. Koons was named one of Washington Business Journal’s “Best Places to Work” in 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012. Krystal Koons is the official spokesperson for Jim Koons Automotive Companies.

About Koons Sterling Ford

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Cdrake
8/31/2015

"Excellent Team"

After literally walking away from the table at another local Ford dealer, I called Jon Chinn to see if he could help us. He was very honest and up front through the entire process. Jon was able to get us the best deal on the exact car we were looking for. Mike Palmer in finance as wonderful too, keeping everything moving and very clear. We will return to Koons Sterling Ford the next time we're looking for a new car.

yanh
8/30/2015

"A great buying experience"

we purchased a new car from Steve Arnold and it was the best buying experience we have had. Steve is a great guy to deal with when it comes to purchasing vehicles, he made it quick and effortless on our end. We will recommend my friends going to Steve Arnold for the Ford car.

August 31, 2015

Congrats on the new car!

GoGreen03
8/27/2015

"Best Dealer In the Area!"

I didn't walk into Koon's to buy a new car but I was sure treated as if I was. The staff here went above and beyond what was outlined in a recently expired warranty to do the right thing on a defective part. Steve Arnold spearheaded this process for me and made it quick and effortless on my end. Steve is also a great guy to deal with when it comes to purchasing vehicles (he's helped out many people I know), he really cares about his customers and strives to do his best for you. Everyone I know has walked away feeling great about their purchase, I will be going to Steve for my next Ford!

August 31, 2015

Thanks for the review! Congrats on the new Ford!

passat lover
8/24/2015

"A great buying experience"

We purchased a used car from Steve Arnold and it was the best buying experience I have had. It made no difference that he wouldn't make as much on us as the vehicle was considerably less expensive than a new vehicle. We were considering buying a new vehicle but change our mind. We were treated the same new vs old. When I am in the market for another vehicle, I know where I am going and I have been recommending your dealership and especially Steve Arnold to consider first.

August 27, 2015

Thanks for the review!

gregoryse
8/24/2015

"The way buying a car should be!!!!!!!"

No pressure card buying. Found a car that still needed to be delivered to the dealer. Sent an email, got information and responses to questions I had to make a decision. I was kept abreast of the location of the car while in transit. Once delivered, I was able to pick up the car almost immediately (took about 2 hours to process all of the paperwork associated with the purchase). The sales representative I worked with was Stephen Arnold. I can’t recommend this guy enough and highly encourage you to seek him out if you plan to purchase from Koons. If this means traveling to Sterling from any of its other locations, I would recommend you make the drive.

August 27, 2015

Congrats on the new car!!

"EDGEY GUY"
8/14/2015

"Wonderful patience!!"

Steve Arnold is a wonderful, thorough, patient, very fair man. He will make sure you get a good deal with a minimum of hassle. He is great to deal with. Highly recommended He will even "sweat" for yo uin 95 degree weather with no AC in the car. Never rushes you. See him!!!! Best, Bruce D. Phillips, 08/14/2015.

August 18, 2015

Thanks for the review! Glad to hear Steve took great care of you and really impressed you. Congrats on the new car!

lsajnkns
8/14/2015

"Wonderful car buying experience!"

I initially began looking at Koons Sterling Ford's inventory online after seeing an advertisement on television, and I submitted a request for more information about a 2015 Ford Focus I was interested in. Jason Robles responded to my request, and he was very helpful by answering my questions and offering his further assistance should I decide to come in for a test drive. I decided to check out the car and take it for a spin. When I arrived at the dealership, everyone I came in contact with was friendly and courteous. Jason explained all of the features of the car to me, and I could not have asked for a more pleasant salesman to deal with. He was helpful and friendly, but not at all pushy. The finance department personnel (Adrian and Ricky) were equally friendly and answered my many questions, and they got me a great deal on the financing of my new car! Purchasing a new vehicle is exciting, but it can also be stressful. This experience was nothing but pleasant, and I am completely satisfied with both the car and the dealership. Thank you, Jason!

Adrian Tiaga

August 14, 2015

Thanks for the review! Sounds like the entire Koons Team took great care of you. Hope to see you again soon!

msgtgreg
7/28/2015

"New F150"

A Great price on my F150, and better than expected financing from Koons Ford. Mr. Rivera was instrumental in getting everything done over the phone, since we live 5 hrs away. I'm a very satisfied customer.

July 28, 2015

Sounds like you got exactly what you wanted! We're happy to hear that you enjoyed working with us, as we know that we're always happy to work with you-no matter where you live. Thank you for your review and hope you're enjoying your new F-150!

Landis, J
7/27/2015

"Awesome Experience!!"

I live in Florida and purchased a car from a dealer in Virginia, what does that say about the team at Koons? We saw the car (2012 Honda Crosstour) on EBay and contacted the dealer for details. Syed Hussain, was my sales agent and he was wonderful to work with. He kept in touch with me throughout the entire sales process and after the purchase as well. The team in the finance department were great in trying tried to find me the lowest possible rate on a car loan they could. While I was able to secure a loan through my local credit union, they still worked hard for me, and I appreciated their effort. Overall, a great experience! I would highly recommend Koons, and particularly Sayed Hussain!

July 27, 2015

Thank you so much for your review. We really appreciate your business, and we were glad to help you regardless of the distance between us! We're glad you had such a positive experience with us in all of our departments. Thank you again for your review and we hope you're enjoying the car!

Jasminiaotero
7/23/2015

"Extremely helpful and friendly. "

Jason was such a great help from the beginning phone calls all the way until we left the dealership. I would highly recommend his service to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle.

July 27, 2015

Thanks for the review! And thank you for the kind words about Jason. We really appreciate your business and thank you again for your review. Hope to see you around soon!

Reviews of Steve Arnold