Koons Sterling Ford

Koons Sterling Ford
Call
Koons Sterling Ford Info
About Koons Sterling Ford

Koons Sterling Ford specializes in the sales and service of Ford vehicles along with full-line certified pre-owned. Koons is proud to serve customers in Sterling VA, Herndon VA, Leesburg VA, Chantilly VA, Manassas VA, Fairfax VA, Vienna VA, Tysons Corner VA, and all around the Washington DC area. Jim Koons Automotive is a family-owned and operated automotive group since 1964. With 31 franchises in 22 locations in the Washington, DC area, including Maryland, Virginia and Delaware, Koons is on the Top 15 list of largest automotive groups in the U.S., and one of the largest online dealers in the nation. Koons was named one of Washington Business Journal’s “Best Places to Work” in 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012. Krystal Koons is the official spokesperson for Jim Koons Automotive Companies.

About Koons Sterling Ford

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

"New Mustang purchase. "

My wife and I were recently in the market to purchase a new mustang. Koons had the exact model we were looking for and were very pleasant to work with. Pat Sullivan was prompt with all of my emails and phone calls. Traveling from out of state, the vehicle was ready to go for a test drive when we arrived. The entire process was smooth from start to finish. Thank you!

"Buying a car for my son"

After buying 5 cars at Ford Koon's in Sterling, we decided to check the pricing and availability of a Ford Focus for my son. We were received by Pat Sullivan who was very profesional and helpful in order for us to decide the best car for my son. He demonstrate to be very knowledgeable about the features of the car and answered all our questions that we had. I definetely would reccomend him to all my friends in case they are looking for a new car.

"Excellent Customer Experience & Best Price in Town "

I had searched online for months and finally had decided on purchasing a Ford Fusion. Koons Sterling Ford had the best unbeatable price and I received exceptional customer service from Steve Arnold. Steve helped over the phone, I had called him several times and each time he was more than willingly to provide me with all the answers to my questions. He was even nicer in person, I'm glad Steve was one who took care of me and I am extremely happy to have bought my vehicle with his assistance. Even after the purchase, I call Steve and ask him to help me with extended service maintenance on my vehicle. He's has been gracious with his time and never neglected my needs as a customer. I would definitely recommend buying a vehicle from Koons Sterling Ford and make sure you ask for Steve Arnold.

"Great experience at Koons Sterling Ford with Steve Arnold"

Steve Arnold was great - very nice and helpful!! He made everything easy to understand and he didn't keep me at the dealership for hours like a lot of people like to do - I would definitely recommend working with him in the future. And by the way - I love my new Escape!!

"First brand new car"

Went in knowing what I wanted and Joey diligently worked 4 days to get me a great deal and in the exact car I wanted. Everybody there was very nice and professional. I would easily recommend going here if you are in the market for a new car

"Excellent, Attentive Service"

Jason was the best sales consultant I've ever encountered when shopping for a car...by far. He was extremely attentive, making all of his suggestions exactly what I was looking for. He immediately brought out the two cars he thought would work best for my needs, and made my shopping experience easy by leaving me the best two options for my needs. I left more satisfied with my car purchase than ever. I felt like I was buying a car from a friend who had my best interest at heart, and, oddly enough, he helped to make my car-buying experience enjoyable. I highly recommend him if you go to this dealership.

"Call Jason first...and I am an actual customer!"

I can't say enough about my experience. Honest, fair, and getting the job done for me. I had shopped another dealership and stopped at Koons on my way home. They beat the other price while treating me honestly and fairly. Jason was everywhere making sure everything was done properly. He is very customer oriented, and even drove the car to my house after the deal! First review I have written in about a year...and well deserved!!!

"Jason Robles "

He is the best friendly and kind he took care of me like one his family member I would like to give him five star great job.

"Awesome!"

Jason was fantastic! He made the whole car buying process so easy, from beginning to end. He has great customer service skills and was so easy to work with. I will definitely recommend Jason to anyone looking to make an auto purchase. I LOVE my new explorer! Thanks again!

"wonderful customer service"

Jason was wonderful 100 percent on the ball and very thorough ! I was completely satisfied there was absolutely no pressure and we are thrilled with our new 2015 fusion !!!

Steve Arnold