Koons Sterling Ford

46869 Harry Byrd Hwy,
Sterling, Virginia 20164
Koons Sterling Ford Info
About Koons Sterling Ford

Koons Sterling Ford specializes in the sales and service of Ford vehicles along with full-line certified pre-owned. Koons is proud to serve customers in Sterling VA, Herndon VA, Leesburg VA, Chantilly VA, Manassas VA, Fairfax VA, Vienna VA, Tysons Corner VA, and all around the Washington DC area. Jim Koons Automotive is a family-owned and operated automotive group since 1964. With 31 franchises in 22 locations in the Washington, DC area, including Maryland, Virginia and Delaware, Koons is on the Top 15 list of largest automotive groups in the U.S., and one of the largest online dealers in the nation. Koons was named one of Washington Business Journal’s “Best Places to Work” in 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012. Krystal Koons is the official spokesperson for Jim Koons Automotive Companies.

About Koons Sterling Ford

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

George Ford
9/23/2016

"Best service center ever"

Nothing better than dealing with professional service center. No lies, respecting your time and the best service quality can get. I bought and serviced all my cars from Koons and I will never go anywhere else.

Andre Epps

rac0001
9/22/2016

"awesome"

nice and friendly, great service great management, and good quality of service. Markus Rayam was simply awesome in guiding my to my new vechicle, and great guy

Markus Rayam

Tpopi
9/21/2016

"Excellence"

This was my first car so gotta believe me when I say I did my research. I worked with Jason for probably a month working out the best deal and best car...not that I had to the prices at Koons is way below any other dealer around. I even got quoted from a local dealer in Buffalo $2000 more for a car the was a model year older and that's including the shipping. Needless to say you don't have to worry about the prices here. Further Jason was outstanding. He was there at all hours of the day with just a simple text he'd get right back to me and was there to help at every turn. The car literally shipped in a day and looks and runs great. Great dealership and great people. Couldn't be happier.

Ttags
9/16/2016

"Great Buying Experience!"

Steve Arnold and the Koons team provided one of the most simple and smooth buying experiences I've had in 30 years of buying and trading cars. My Ford F150 drives like a dream. I look forward to dping business with them in the future.

September 21, 2016

Steve74
9/02/2016

"Straight forward , easy purchase. "

Jason is a straight shooter, easy to work with . There were no surprises when working with Koons or Jason . We were able to talk out the door pricing , and nothing changed once we go to the finance office. This is how buying a car should be .

Grandmother
8/31/2016

"Excellent Service"

Excellent Service - quick and thoughtful staff. They also have a very nice waiting room and access for computers...very helpful. I have a walker and 2 of the staff offered to get my car for me...very kind.

Ferrvi01
8/31/2016

"Honest and efficient"

If you don't want to wast a ton of time at one of those typical dealerships, give Jason a call. I was able to call Jason and in a few minutes we were able to find the car I wanted, process my credit app, negotiate my trade and and agree on a price. Jason was extremely professional throughout the entire process and made sure every aspect of the deal went smoothly. I WOULD RECOMEND everyone give Jason a call and see what he can do for you.

Rickster
8/30/2016

"Outstanding price and customer service!"

Drove 3 hours from Hampton Roads to buy from Koons. They had the best price on the truck I wanted. The sales staff helped me get everything done over the phone and Internet before I came up. Truck was ready on my arrival and the process was quick and painless. JC Schied and Jason Robles were fantastic and knowledgeable.

August 31, 2016

Thank you so much for the review!

ChrisG703
8/28/2016

"Great Experience "

I met Jason about a year ago when my sister bought her car. I was reintroduced to him last week when my sister suggested I see a car that Jason recommended. I was a little skeptical because in the last month and a half I have had a lot of let downs and unnecessary pressure by sales men making me feel that I needed to buy a specific car that day or I’ll miss some amazingly great opportunity; or making me feel I couldn’t get a car I was comfortable driving because of my budget. I went to several different used car dealerships in the last month and a half but most of them were not good experiences. The worst was this car I really wanted to get but as soon as I turned the ignition it wouldn’t start. The man came to jump start the car three times before he said “it might be that the car needs gas”. Long story short, the whole process start to finish took five hours; eventually I stood up and left. So you can see where my skepticism came from. When I met with Jason he was very casual and didn’t force me to make a decision right away. It was very different from all of my previous experiences, in a good way! The car that he recommended had a manual transmission and he coached me through the process of driving it. I purchased the car and I’m very happy with my choice and the overall dealership experience. I would recommend Jason Robles to everyone!

August 31, 2016

Thank you so much for the review!

EC-RedCar
8/28/2016

"Jason, very professional and responsive!"

In the midst of a long, detailed search for a new car, Jason was very good, completely professional, very responsive and sent me clear detailed information on all costs and terms etc. Definitely recommend him!

Reviews of Jason Robles