Koons Sterling Ford

46869 Harry Byrd Hwy,
Sterling, Virginia 20164
Koons Sterling Ford Info
About Koons Sterling Ford

Koons Sterling Ford specializes in the sales and service of Ford vehicles along with full-line certified pre-owned. Koons is proud to serve customers in Sterling VA, Herndon VA, Leesburg VA, Chantilly VA, Manassas VA, Fairfax VA, Vienna VA, Tysons Corner VA, and all around the Washington DC area. Jim Koons Automotive is a family-owned and operated automotive group since 1964. With 31 franchises in 22 locations in the Washington, DC area, including Maryland, Virginia and Delaware, Koons is on the Top 15 list of largest automotive groups in the U.S., and one of the largest online dealers in the nation. Koons was named one of Washington Business Journal’s “Best Places to Work” in 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012. Krystal Koons is the official spokesperson for Jim Koons Automotive Companies.

About Koons Sterling Ford

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

ChrisG703
8/28/2016

"Great Experience "

I met Jason about a year ago when my sister bought her car. I was reintroduced to him last week when my sister suggested I see a car that Jason recommended. I was a little skeptical because in the last month and a half I have had a lot of let downs and unnecessary pressure by sales men making me feel that I needed to buy a specific car that day or I’ll miss some amazingly great opportunity; or making me feel I couldn’t get a car I was comfortable driving because of my budget. I went to several different used car dealerships in the last month and a half but most of them were not good experiences. The worst was this car I really wanted to get but as soon as I turned the ignition it wouldn’t start. The man came to jump start the car three times before he said “it might be that the car needs gas”. Long story short, the whole process start to finish took five hours; eventually I stood up and left. So you can see where my skepticism came from. When I met with Jason he was very casual and didn’t force me to make a decision right away. It was very different from all of my previous experiences, in a good way! The car that he recommended had a manual transmission and he coached me through the process of driving it. I purchased the car and I’m very happy with my choice and the overall dealership experience. I would recommend Jason Robles to everyone!

EC-RedCar
8/28/2016

"Jason, very professional and responsive!"

In the midst of a long, detailed search for a new car, Jason was very good, completely professional, very responsive and sent me clear detailed information on all costs and terms etc. Definitely recommend him!

Peepaw
8/27/2016

"Customer Service"

Jason was honest and sincere in dealing with me. All his emails quoting price were absolutely correct. I would highly recommend your dealership to all my friends. Jason rocks!! 👍🇺🇸

AlversalLawson_49
8/18/2016

"Jason is very Professional!!! "

Almost a year ago (September), I purchased my 2015 F-50 Lariat EX4 OFF Road Ford truck. This was my first time purchasing a vehicle from a Dealer Review site. Especially being from Connecticut, I was skeptical. So, from the Dealer online site, I reviewed all the car salesmen, and chose Jason Robles. I contacted Jason by cell, we spoke, and during our conversation Mr. Robles was very professional, and made me very comfortable. We bonded the contract deal on the 2015 Ford truck. I took a flight to Virginia (Dulles International Airport), and picked up my new Ford truck. I am retired, and I enjoy driving my truck. Jason is the best of the best for taking care of me!!!!!

August 19, 2016

Thank you for the review!

Tony_Vabeach
8/18/2016

"Great Experience"

Found a great deal on a 2016 Ford F-150 via Koons Sterling website, and Mike Brownlee provided vehicle info and pricing info that made it worth the drive from Virginia Beach. Very happy with purchase and customer service at Koons. Tony Virginia Beach, Va

Charline321
8/17/2016

"Jason is the BEST"

One year ago, I purchased my 2015 Ford Fiesta. I was a first time buyer and very uncertain of what I wanted. After speaking to Jason for a short while, he recommended a car that was in my price range. It was almost like he read my mind.. I fell in LOVE with the car! Jason was very friendly and didn't push me to purchase that day. I actually liked that! He cared more about finding the right vehicle for me then simply making a sale. Fast forward to this year... My brother was looking for a car and ran into very pushy sales reps (not with Ford) after about two months of having failing vehicles pushed on him.. He gave up. I told him about Jason and he didn't want to believe the hype! He tried again after some time and searched for about a month and a half!!! Other sales reps (again, with other dealerships- not Ford) didn't care about what he was interested in. Finally, I took it upon myself to call Jason and have my brother speak to him right away! Guess what? Jason saved the day AGAIN! He listened to the hopeless scenarios my brother had been in and suggested a black Chevy Cruz that was in his price range. As soon as my brother got behind the wheel- the car was as good as sold!! Jason listened, analyzed the situation and made suggestions based on what my brother would like. The car happened to be a stick shift and Jason took the time out of his busy schedule to teach my brother the basics of how to drive the vehicle. Needless to say- JASON IS THE BEST!!! :)

August 19, 2016

Thank you for the five star review!

Quincy2

"Good Service "

I had a very good experience buying a pre-owned dealership certified vehicle. Steve knowledge of the vehicle and other vehicles made it easy to make a decision on what truck to buy.

August 17, 2016

Thank you for the five star review Quincy!

SapphireWarden

"All around terrific!! "

Koons Sterling Ford is a fabulous dealership! I bought my 2014 Escape there with Jason Robles as my sales associate. He is BY FAR the best car salesman I have ever worked with. Not once did I feel pressured into a sale or something I did not want. He basically bent over backwards to make sure to provide outstanding customer service and a product like no other. 😊

August 17, 2016

It's great to read that you had such an awesome experience while purchasing your latest vehicle! I'll be sure to pass on the feedback to Jason, thanks for the review!

Thomas Rice

"Alex Assefa - Sales "

Alex Assefa was the man during my process of getting yet another car from Koons, He was very professional, knowledgeable and made the process as easy as possible... I would recommend going to him when looking for a car.

August 16, 2016

SanjarH.
8/15/2016

"Great Sales people. Not yet worked with the service Dep"

Jason Robles was the sales person I worked with, and I must say, that he made the experience there as best as possible. Respectful guy, very attentive to my requests which were to have a fast and quick process to close the deal. Until the last minute of leaving the dealership, he provided excellent service, and even thereafter he was offering his help where he could, should I have had any questions etc... Sanjar

August 16, 2016