Koons Sterling Ford

46869 Harry Byrd Hwy,
Sterling, Virginia 20164
Koons Sterling Ford Info
About Koons Sterling Ford

Koons Sterling Ford specializes in the sales and service of Ford vehicles along with full-line certified pre-owned. Koons is proud to serve customers in Sterling VA, Herndon VA, Leesburg VA, Chantilly VA, Manassas VA, Fairfax VA, Vienna VA, Tysons Corner VA, and all around the Washington DC area. Jim Koons Automotive is a family-owned and operated automotive group since 1964. With 31 franchises in 22 locations in the Washington, DC area, including Maryland, Virginia and Delaware, Koons is on the Top 15 list of largest automotive groups in the U.S., and one of the largest online dealers in the nation. Koons was named one of Washington Business Journal’s “Best Places to Work” in 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012. Krystal Koons is the official spokesperson for Jim Koons Automotive Companies.

About Koons Sterling Ford

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

JJS
5/23/2015

"Finding the right car for an indecisive pregnant wife! "

I went to trade in my 2013 Ford Focus. Our family will soon be growing to 3 and a car carrier just wouldn't fit. I had no idea what type of vehicle I was going with. Long story short, on an extremely hot day, our sales rep Greg Williams, happily carried the infant carrier all over the lot and must have put the car seat in at least 5 different vehicles to see how it fit. While waiting for finance, Greg even went next door and got us sweet tea since that was all my wife wanted. He as usual went well above and beyond to help us with the right purchase. Anthony in finance was also fantastic. He had no problem staying almost 2 hours after close to make sure we didn't have to make a second trip.

TFED1983
5/19/2015

"Good experience"

I want to thank Ricky Rivera and Abe on working with me and getting the best deal I could get. They worked with me and helped me get to where I needed to be with the financial requirements that I had for them. If I ever buy again I definately will look to them again

GRUMPYJR
5/12/2015

"Purchase New Truck"

Made a appointment. I arrived met with Don Kirrish we went to satellite lot to pickup truck and bring back to main lot. Driving vehicle I was highly satisfied with vehicle. We then started paperwork. The whole time there the staff was polite professional and treated me as part of there family. I would highly recommend the professional sales Staff at Koons Sterling Ford

Paul1999
5/05/2015

"Best experience I ever had in my life"

I don't usually write reviews, but I am not given a choice this time. I have had those bad dealership experiences, and I was very skeptical about going into this dealership. I have done my research, and there were so many people talking about this dealership. Although I live 4 hours away from this place, I wanted to give it a try. I was FORTUNATE to speak with JC, and mark my words people. HE IS AWESOME! He really works with you, and all the numbers that we have talked over the email -because I can't go there to talk to him since I live so far- did not change a bit. He really make things happen. When I was there in person, he took his time to explain everything thoroughly, treats you like a customer, and not a person to rob money from. I highly recommend JC if you are looking forward to buy a Ford Thank you JC - Paul

Caps Fan
5/03/2015

"Caps Fans - Call Greg Williams at Koons Sterling Ford"

I bought my second Ford Focus in two years from Koons Sterling Ford and I loved the experience. Greg is a fan of the Washington Capitals and long time employee of the dealership and member of the community. Caps Fans - he is for you! He doesn't play games and is totally focused on giving you want you want. He's low key, fair, and a gentleman with long time experience at this dealership so he has a ton of credibility with everyone there. Ford is an OK car brand for me, but the people at this dealership make buying a car an exceptional experience that you won't find elsewhere.

Tinakaram2013
4/30/2015

"Great Customer Service"

I have worked with Rickie Piland before when I bought my first Ford car and was very pleased with his customer service and willing to go up and beyond to make sure our experience was amazing. Three years later I have come to Rickie again to buy a bigger Ford for my growing family. I told him what I was wanting and what my budget was and he delivered as usual. We are very happy with our new purchase from Rickie Piland and Koons Sterling Ford.

Wing Chief
4/29/2015

"Amazing sales person"

I just want everyone to know I had an Awesome experience here at Koons Sterling Ford. My sales person Mr. Steve Arnold from the time we met online to 3 days after my purchase has been Top Notch. His personable skills and his knowledge of his vehicles is identical to none. When I arrived to the dealer he was ready to go and had a huge smile on his face to kindly greet you. No sales pitch and no forcing you to by this Today. Job well Done Mr. Arnold. And to Mr John one of the managers was Awesome as well. They made me feel right at home and worked magic for me to take home one of there vehicles. If you are in the area stop in and ask for Steve Arnold. Tell him Buffalo sent you.

scogzy
4/22/2015

"RESPECT!"

This 2014 Focus hatchback was our family's third car from Jonathan and Koons Sterling. What brought us back was the how we were treated. Jonathan is honest, respectful and affable. A combo I've not found to be common at car dealerships. Another thing, I don't know why, but I always find myself shopping around AFTER the sale to see what kind of deal I really got. When you compare apples to apples I have not found a better deal on the purchases I've made with Jonathan. He negotiated for me, and I appreciate that. Then there is the financing. Anthony handled our financing well. Didn't make us feel like beggars because we needed to finance a lot to get out of a bad deal from a previous purchase NOT FROM KOONS Sterling. First class salesman, first class outfit!

Zack
4/22/2015

"Best Deal"

I just bought a new Transit Connect from Koons. I was very pleased with the costumer service and especially pleased with my sales person Steve Arnold. He really worked to get me the best deal.

Shamy
4/21/2015

"This is how buying a car should be! ;-)"

Just traded in our 2013 Fusion SE for a 2015 Titanium. Yannick Ernsting was our sales person. We are totally pleased with our trade-in/purchase. Yannick went the extra mile to make the sale happen for us. He is knowledgeable & thorough, with great attention to detail. He also listens to his clients (very impt). We did not feel rushed or pressured. The sale went smoothly and quickly. Yannick is patient, honest, fair and professional. We highly recommend him. We also recommend Jon Walker (sales) and Mike Palmer (finance), both of whom we had the pleasure of working with on this sale also. Great guys!

Reviews of Steve Arnold