Koons Sterling Ford

46869 Harry Byrd Hwy,
Sterling, Virginia 20164
Koons Sterling Ford Info
About Koons Sterling Ford

Koons Sterling Ford specializes in the sales and service of Ford vehicles along with full-line certified pre-owned. Koons is proud to serve customers in Sterling VA, Herndon VA, Leesburg VA, Chantilly VA, Manassas VA, Fairfax VA, Vienna VA, Tysons Corner VA, and all around the Washington DC area. Jim Koons Automotive is a family-owned and operated automotive group since 1964. With 31 franchises in 22 locations in the Washington, DC area, including Maryland, Virginia and Delaware, Koons is on the Top 15 list of largest automotive groups in the U.S., and one of the largest online dealers in the nation. Koons was named one of Washington Business Journal’s “Best Places to Work” in 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012. Krystal Koons is the official spokesperson for Jim Koons Automotive Companies.

About Koons Sterling Ford

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

John
2/26/2015

"Exceptional Experience"

I went to three dealerships in the area. Koons Ford Sterling was by far the most customer service orientated one. Their offer was the best too! I would highly recommend this place and will definitely come back and buy my next car here. JC was helpful and took the time to find out what I was really looking for. The other places didn't offer that experience.

Brian D'Amico

kathie
2/26/2015

"Great Sales Experience"

Steve Arnold was exceptional when buying our Ford Fusion. He was straight forward and worked hard, going above and beyond to make it a pleasant experience. He spent several hours with us without making us feel stressed or rushed. I don't know how we could ever buy a car from someone else after working with him!

Shant
2/18/2015

"first class"

Went to the dealer just to look service and dealer was so great I bought a brand new car, Thanks JC and company for the excellent buying experience. I will defiantly come again and refers others.

nthompson
2/16/2015

"Excellent Customer Service "

I was "wowed" with the sale price of the vehicle and with the customer service provided by Jason and the entire dealership. There was no game playing and everyone was courteous and honest. Thank you for getting me into a new car!

alliegrubb
2/09/2015

"First new car"

I bought a new 2015 Ford Fiesta in January and my experience was wonderful! It was the first time I have ever bought my own car (college student) and it went a lot smoother and quicker than I expected. I was expecting for it to be kind of stressful and take a long time, but Jason helped us right when we got there and made sure that everything went smoothly! We also traded in a car which took less than 10 minutes. Quick and easy. I would 100% recommend this dealership and Jason to anyone looking for a car!

millerj102
2/03/2015

"Outstanding experience"

The staff is very professional, and the prices are outstanding. Everyone is there to help and they will tell the truth from start. Great Job!

kbs
1/31/2015

"Yes, I'd recommend this dealership"

The sales associate and finance person were both very pleasant and competent. They made the car-buying experience very easy for me. I would certainly recommend this dealership to anyone in the market for a Ford.

Danny (Finance)

Chapy101
1/23/2015

"i wasn't going to buy a truck today"

I really was just going to buy a truck, I was just going to test drive a couple, but Jason's low-key approach and knowledge of the vehicles, let the truck sell itself. It didn't hurt that, as he predicted, he made a great offer. The whole team really worked hard to get me in that truck, from trade in to financing. If you want a great salesperson and a great dealership, go to Koons Sterling Ford and ask for Jason.

a lot of behind the scenes folks.

gdiamondsr
1/19/2015

"Customer Service Brings Customers Back"

Made a purchase at Koons Sterling Ford on 17 Jan 2015. Started my search online with Koons salesman Steve Arnold. Steve answered my questioned clearly and got my attention by making recommendations concerning my trade. I have made many auto purchases for myself and my family over the years and this I must say was the most satisfying. Although, I looked a several Ford trucks which I truly liked and will look to upgrade at some time in the future. Because of the service received at Koons Sterling Ford I will surely start my search there. Thanks again to Steve and everyone at this dealership who made this a enjoyable experience.

Jsamp
1/17/2015

"Started out good."

I recently purchased a vehicle at this dealership. I am located about four hours from there so we had a lot of communication through email, phone and even text. All was great and they were my best friend, until vehicle was purchased. I asked them to fill a low tire for my journey home- couldn't even get that! They only had one key and told me the previous owner was coming in that afternoon and if I was still there I could get the spare key, if not they would mail it to me. Since then it has been over two months with no key. Some emails were replied to eventually but others got no response at all. Then they send me a letter stating I owe them $125. (Most likely to pay for a new key!) Since the letter they called and left a voicemail (2 months after purchase) that they got the key and sorry for the delay, they would overnight it too me....must be a long night because 17 days later and still no key! I spent A LOT of money at their dealership and can't even get a simple spare key from them- hope I never have a serious issue that needs addressed. He kept pressing for me to leave a review- and I left a positive one when I got home. Now, 2 1/2 months later, I am writing my second review-not quite so positive! They had good pricing and everyone was nice to me, just don't expect anything after you sign the papers!

Reviews of Jason Robles