Koons Sterling Ford

Koons Sterling Ford
Call
Koons Sterling Ford Info
About Koons Sterling Ford

Koons Sterling Ford specializes in the sales and service of Ford vehicles along with full-line certified pre-owned. Koons is proud to serve customers in Sterling VA, Herndon VA, Leesburg VA, Chantilly VA, Manassas VA, Fairfax VA, Vienna VA, Tysons Corner VA, and all around the Washington DC area. Jim Koons Automotive is a family-owned and operated automotive group since 1964. With 31 franchises in 22 locations in the Washington, DC area, including Maryland, Virginia and Delaware, Koons is on the Top 15 list of largest automotive groups in the U.S., and one of the largest online dealers in the nation. Koons was named one of Washington Business Journal’s “Best Places to Work” in 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012. Krystal Koons is the official spokesperson for Jim Koons Automotive Companies.

About Koons Sterling Ford

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

"Awesome dealer experience!"

I purchased my new Mustang today (20Sep14) and it was probably the best experience that I have had at a dealership and I've purchased more vehicles than the average person. Steve Arnold was a great salesman and treated me like family and made sure that I had everything that I needed. I don't think you could top his professionalism and understanding. Danny was my finance advisor and he put together a deal for me that I could handle, other dealers would have just sent me away without blinking and eye but he worked extra hard and got me into a range that I was comfortable with. I did all of my research online and through the process of elimination was left with Koons Ford and it really paid off because I am truly happy. Just to give an idea of the confidence that I had in this dealer before I visited, I drove three and half hours just to get to this dealership. I loved my experience at Koons Ford Sterling VA and plan to purchase there again in the future.

"Quick and painless "

Jason made it very easy and painless process of purchasing a vehicle. I went in with little hope of finding what I wanted and her turned that around completely. A very nice a knowledgable guy, he helped me weigh options and got me in the right vehicle. Thanks again Jason! - James D'Amico

"Greg Rocks!"

Greg has been my salesman for many years now. He always goes above and beyond to ensure I receive exactly what I want and the best price in the metro area. My daughter recently purchased her first car from Greg. He is no longer, 'my Greg'; he is now 'our Greg'. Koons Sterling Ford has a great inventory and amazing prices. I love the WOW program. Trust me when I say, I have shopped around, no one beats Koons Sterling Ford on pricing or customer satisfaction. I can't wait to purchase an F-150 for my husband and a 2016 Mustang for myself. Keep up the great work, Greg.

"Love my new car!"

I recently bought a new car here. Love the vehicle and Steve Arnold was great. I'll definitely consider coming back to buy my next car from this dealer.

"Excellent No Pressure Experience Thanks to Steve"

I was in the market for a 2014 5.0 Mustang and after doing a bit of research I found that Koons Sterling Ford had the most options available for the particular package I wanted. I contacted them online to confirm some basic info for me and after letting him know when I would be coming to view them in person and test drive I was referred to Steve. I was pleasantly greeted by Steve upon my arrival and was able to look over everything at my own pace without being rushed or pressured into anything. After test driving the car I fell in love with it and Steve made the following process as easy and stress free as it could have been. All of my questions were answered patiently and thoroughly without a hint of pressure. I felt very confident I was getting a great price with Steve and never once did I feel he was pulling one over on me. I was able to get everything and then some I wanted in the car for under what I wanted to spend, including a few special items that he worked with the parts department to include in my price that had to be special ordered. I was able to drive home that day beyond satisfied because of Steve and he kept in communication with me so I knew exactly what was going on with my items that were on order. Even beyond that he has followed up with me just to make sure everything was going okay and I was still happy with everything. After this experience I feel like I couldn't have worked with a better sales representative and plan to come back to Steve as long as I can! Thanks again Steve!

"Ricky Rivera - Spanish Speaker"

New to the area as I moved from Puerto Rico to Virginia, I was looking for a New vehicle in the area. I looked at several cars, received many phone calls from sales representatives from different dealers. But not the right price or did not feel as the right time to purchase a car as sales persons were pressuring me to purchase a vehicle via phone. I searched the internet and saw a 2014 Ford Explorer at an excellent price. New to the area, I checked Koons Sterling website and noticed excellent deals on cars. Took some time after work to visit the dealer. Upon arrival I walked the lot and requested a Spanish speaking sales person. That is how I met Ricky Rivera. Ricky introduced himself and make me feel at home. Provided me time to look around, assisted me in test drive two different cars and I am the proud owner of a 2014 Ford Explorer. The professionalism, expertise and friendliness was a plus. Also, by Ricky Rivera been able to communicate with me in Spanish was also a tool that helped me in purchasing the car. Ricky Rivera is an asset to Koons. I will definitely buy from this dealer ship again. I due to buy a new car n the near future and will come back again.

"Turning an unpleasant adventure into a pleasant experience "

I have been apprehensive of car dealerships, specifically car buying and salesmen ever since I got rake over the coals as a young kid out of high school buying my first car. Twenty years later, I tend to do all my negotiating over the internet. Once I have come to an agreement on the price, I commit and drive to the actual dealership to test drive and finalize the deal. Having researched the vehicle, I contacted numerous Ford dealerships for out the door quotes. Koon's Sterling Ford had the best selection within a hundred miles of my location for the price point I was looking for. I contacted Steve Arnold who informed me that they were willing to beat a competitors price and had several different colors to choose from. I drove to the dealership, drove the car, agreed upon a price (within 5 minutes) and was out the door within several hours. My salesman (Steve Arnold) met me as soon as I drove up. He was cheerful, knowledgeable, and extremely professional and answered all of my questions. One thing he was not, was overbearing or pushy. As the title states; Steve Arnold made what could have been an unpleasant experience into an enjoyable one. I would recommend Koon's Sterling Ford to anyone who is looking for an honest and fair deal on an automobile. The dealership was clean and well maintained, and the employees were very courteous. Steve Arnold has been there for three years and will probably be there if decide to visit. Dealing with him was like talking with a neighbor (you like). Great guy...ask for him if you are in the market for a car new or used. Sean Moore, Stafford, VA

"RICKY RIVERA"

Ricky Rivera was wonderful!!! I will definitely buy from this dealer ship again. I due to buy a new car n the near future and will come back again.

"My first new car in 30 years"

I haven't bought a new car in 30 years. I was nervous about how this would go down and hesitated to pull the trigger. Ultimately I understood that my salesman was working for me and realized how great a deal I was getting. Ricky was awesome through the entire process. He handled it all for me before I set foot in the dealership. He made me feel special and took the worry out of buying a new car. I will be buying my daughter a car very soon and I will be buying it from Him.

"Ricky is the man to see if you want a new Ford!"

My friend suggested I see Ricky after he purchased a new F-150 3 years ago. Since then I have bought 4 cars from Ricky, to include flying my mother in from Alabama just so we could deal with Ricky personally. I just recently purchased a 2015 Fusion Hybrid from Ricky and I couldn't be happier with the experience or the car. Thanks Ricky!

Steve Arnold