Koons Sterling Ford

46869 Harry Byrd Hwy,
Sterling, Virginia 20164
Koons Sterling Ford Info
About Koons Sterling Ford

Koons Sterling Ford specializes in the sales and service of Ford vehicles along with full-line certified pre-owned. Koons is proud to serve customers in Sterling VA, Herndon VA, Leesburg VA, Chantilly VA, Manassas VA, Fairfax VA, Vienna VA, Tysons Corner VA, and all around the Washington DC area. Jim Koons Automotive is a family-owned and operated automotive group since 1964. With 31 franchises in 22 locations in the Washington, DC area, including Maryland, Virginia and Delaware, Koons is on the Top 15 list of largest automotive groups in the U.S., and one of the largest online dealers in the nation. Koons was named one of Washington Business Journal’s “Best Places to Work” in 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012. Krystal Koons is the official spokesperson for Jim Koons Automotive Companies.

About Koons Sterling Ford

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

msgtgreg
7/28/2015

"New F150"

A Great price on my F150, and better than expected financing from Koons Ford. Mr. Rivera was instrumental in getting everything done over the phone, since we live 5 hrs away. I'm a very satisfied customer.

July 28, 2015

Sounds like you got exactly what you wanted! We're happy to hear that you enjoyed working with us, as we know that we're always happy to work with you-no matter where you live. Thank you for your review and hope you're enjoying your new F-150!

Landis, J
7/27/2015

"Awesome Experience!!"

I live in Florida and purchased a car from a dealer in Virginia, what does that say about the team at Koons? We saw the car (2012 Honda Crosstour) on EBay and contacted the dealer for details. Syed Hussain, was my sales agent and he was wonderful to work with. He kept in touch with me throughout the entire sales process and after the purchase as well. The team in the finance department were great in trying tried to find me the lowest possible rate on a car loan they could. While I was able to secure a loan through my local credit union, they still worked hard for me, and I appreciated their effort. Overall, a great experience! I would highly recommend Koons, and particularly Sayed Hussain!

July 27, 2015

Thank you so much for your review. We really appreciate your business, and we were glad to help you regardless of the distance between us! We're glad you had such a positive experience with us in all of our departments. Thank you again for your review and we hope you're enjoying the car!

Jasminiaotero
7/23/2015

"Extremely helpful and friendly. "

Jason was such a great help from the beginning phone calls all the way until we left the dealership. I would highly recommend his service to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle.

July 27, 2015

Thanks for the review! And thank you for the kind words about Jason. We really appreciate your business and thank you again for your review. Hope to see you around soon!

Shanyj74
7/20/2015

"Great experience"

We were referred to Jason Robles by a friend and were not disappointed at all. He had everything in order when we arrived from upstate NY and made our trip down well worth the drive. We have already referred a number of friends/family to Jason.

July 21, 2015

Thanks for coming all the way from NY to see us! Glad to hear that Jason and the Koons Team took great care of you. Hope to see you again in the future!

Dougsmustang
7/19/2015

"Best dealership experience "

Just purchased a 2015 mustang GT from Koons Sterling Ford. This was the easiest car purchase I've ever made. I worked with Jason Robles and he was friendly honest and great to work with. I Reccomend anyone interested in a Ford use Jason at Koons! I live in NJ and they delivered the vehicle right to my driveway.

Danny Islam

July 21, 2015

Thanks for the review! Congrats on the new Mustang!

Okhowa
7/17/2015

"I wish I can buy a new car from them every 6 months! "

I will be very frank here. It all depends on the salesperson you are dealing with! I was very lucky to be helped by Yannick Ernsting. A young, enthusiastic and well educated man. Although it was around 3 pm in a very hot day of July, Yannick was very nice and offered to help me decide and chose a car. He spent about 2 hours between me and his managers to get me the deal that I want. I also would like to thank the finance manager Danny Islam who was very cooperative and advised me about what kind of warranties I need to buy and what is the best option to finance my loan. I will definitely come back to this place in future car shopping!

Danny Islam, Jean E. deCharleroy

July 21, 2015

Thanks for leaving us a review! Looking forward to seeing you again in the future!

veraperezp
7/14/2015

"Completed recall in under two hours"

Just completed a recall on my Focus, the service visit was less than two hours. I suspect that the work took less, but it was under warranty and I was not in a hurry. As usual everyone on staff is very polite and professional and the waiting room facilities are very nice.

Joseph P. Hopson

July 16, 2015

Thank you for leaving us a review!

jwebs99
7/13/2015

"Very helpful, excellent customer service"

Steve is always willing to help me with my vehicle. He was able to successfully trade in my Ford Focus for a newer model. He explains things clearly and makes sure I am satisified with the process of buying the vehicle, etc. Whenever I need help with my bluetooth service with the vehicle and registering my cell phone, he always is willing to take time out to help me with this process. I appreciate Steve's excellent customer service and always making sure everything is done to my satisfaction. Thank you Steve!

July 14, 2015

Thank you so much for leaving us a review!

monarch
7/07/2015

"Most smooth sailing car buying experience"

We have dealt with Sterling Koons for years and this most recent time we purchased 3 vehicles for our business. I worked with Syed to purchase all our vehicles and will continue to work with him on all future purchases. He is a wonderful person to work with and very easy going. I highly recommend asking for Syed to help with the purchase of your next vehicle.

July 08, 2015

Thanks for being a loyal customer to Koons and Syed! I will pass your compliments on to him. Looking forward to seeing you again in the future!

Focusgal
7/01/2015

"Great Experience at Koons Ford"

We looked for a car in our area of Pennsylvania, the Lehigh Valley. Specifically, we were looking for a Ford Focus with a moon roof, manual transmission and hatchback. None could be found in the Lehigh Valley. We found Koons Ford online, made the trip and were extremely pleased with our entire experience. Our sales person, Don, did a great job. He greeted us at the door with keys in hand for our test drive. Working out our deal and completing the financing all went smoothly. We highly recommend this dealership for prompt response and customer service.

Our sales person was Don, who has been with Koons for a short time, however, he knew specifics about the car and provided us with great service.

July 06, 2015

Thanks for the review! Congrats on the new Ford Focus!

Reviews of Ricky Rivera