Koons Sterling Ford

Finance & Insurance Manager

February 22, 2017

"Happy buyer from RVA"

- ken L

I would definitely buy from this dealership again. We felt that the process was transparent and honest, The price was best within 200 miles or our Richmond, VA home and worth the trip.

February 19, 2017

"Super easy buying experience at Koons Sterling Ford"

- RRL

Went in with minimum expectations to upgrade from my 2014 Ford Fusion to a 2017 Ford Fusion. Steve Arnold met me at the door and we were off and running. He told me they would make it work even when I doubted the process. He was ultimately correct and I'm writing this as my brand new vehicle sits outside my place. Overall great experience. No pressure tactics. No headaches. Just the desire to work with me and my budget and get it done. Would very much recommend Steve and the guys at Koons Sterling Ford.

February 18, 2017

"Expedition EL Buy"

- W&J ELExpediction

I started with emails back and forth with Yannick - he was able to provide us with Expeditions on sale. Once we arrived at the dealership Yannick was busy with another customer so he turned us over to Matthew Steedly - he was very nice and friendly and was able to answer all our questions. We wanted to see the white expedition at another dealer and he able to get the car for us and bring it over to the Sterling Ford location. After seeing the white expedition we really wanted it and after a bit of haggling we were able to purchase the car. Matthew took good care of us and was also patient. We also had a great experience with Rick in the finance department. All in all we have always brought our vehicles through Sterling Ford due to the great customer service.

New 2016 Ford Focus, $13247