Koons Sterling Ford

Koons Sterling Ford

Call
Koons Sterling Ford Info
About Koons Sterling Ford

Koons Sterling Ford specializes in the sales and service of Ford vehicles along with full-line certified pre-owned. Koons is proud to serve customers in Sterling VA, Herndon VA, Leesburg VA, Chantilly VA, Manassas VA, Fairfax VA, Vienna VA, Tysons Corner VA, and all around the Washington DC area. Jim Koons Automotive is a family-owned and operated automotive group since 1964. With 31 franchises in 22 locations in the Washington, DC area, including Maryland, Virginia and Delaware, Koons is on the Top 15 list of largest automotive groups in the U.S., and one of the largest online dealers in the nation. Koons was named one of Washington Business Journal’s “Best Places to Work” in 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012. Krystal Koons is the official spokesperson for Jim Koons Automotive Companies.

About Koons Sterling Ford

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

"We purchased a 2015 Ford Explorer Limited from Pat Sullivan"

This was our second buying experience with Sterling Ford. We purchased a new 2005 Ford Freestar from them ten years ago. I bought a 2012 Ford Escape from another Koons Ford dealership and didn't have a great experience but these guys have always been great to us. They are quite far from our home in Fairfax but they have treated us better over the last 16 years than any other Ford dealership in the area. We've tried them all and prefer the drive out to Sterling to deal with these folks. We plan to take our service business to them from now on as well, despite the long drive. This time Pat Sullivan was the man who took care of us. He was great, to the point that we don't want to purchase a car from anyone else but him in the future. He cared more about what we wanted and needed than he did about closing the deal. We felt completely comfortable with him. I hope he sticks around. We have plans to buy another Ford within the next 12 months (I would have purchased two this month but my wife still loves that 2005 Freestar and wasn't ready to give it up.) We strongly recommend Pat and the folks at Sterling Ford over any Ford dealership within 50 miles.

"Great Car Buying Experience w/ Steve Arnold at Koons Ford"

We bought a new Ford Explorer Limited last weekend. We test drove a bunch of different vehicles in this class and the Explorer beat them all. We searched inventory at Koons online and found the one we wanted. I set up an appointment with Steve Arnold and he had the car warmed up and ready when we got there. It took a while to decide, but Steve worked with us on price and we never felt that typical "Car Dealership pressure". If you are in the market for a new car you need to go to Koons in Sterling and ask for Steve Arnold, you will not be disappointed. They have a great inventory and the staff is friendly and accommodating.

"Amazing experience! Very professional!"

Went looking for a new Ford Fusion, JC helped me find the perfect car and was very patient while I decided on the color and which trim I wanted. He really knows cars and is very knowledgeable about the cars he is selling.

Koons Sterling Ford responded to this review

November 14, 2014

Thank you so much for the review! Congrats on the new car!

"the WORST customer service!!"

I had to have my car towed to the dealership in order for them to diagnose what the issue was. I had it dropped off on a Friday and had to call twice that day to get an answer as to what the diagnosis was. I was told they had no idea and would get back to me on Monday. I called 2 times on Monday to try and get an answer with no response. I called 2 more times on Tuesday and finally got in touch with a service manager who told me he would have to call me back. My rep called me back and gave me some BS about what she didn't call me the day before. She informed me my car would be ready to pick up the following day, Wednesday. Wednesday I called 3 times to find out the status. I was put on hold twice with no response by anyone. I was told my rep wasn't at her desk. I was told to continue to hold. The woman who answered the phone told me she couldn't get up from her desk to go find someone and tried to transfer me to my sales advisor who again didn't pick up the phone. Seriously the worst service I have ever experienced! I will never take my vehicle to this dealership again. I will also never buy a Ford again because this is the third time I've had to take it in for a major malfunction that the dealership has kept my car for a week.

Samantha Campbell

"Excellent Service, Great Experience Buying a New Car"

Went in looking for a brand new Mustang, Joey helped me out. We went through options on the car because I was unsure about the color and options. He helped me find the exact car I wanted, and was very understanding. I was at no moment pressured or lost which I like. Joey fought for a good price and we settled on 3rd visit back after doing some finance. Overall great experience for any car buyer. Would definitely recommend!

"Best place to buy your new Ford!! "

I had a great experience on Sunday November 9th 2014. Everyone was very friendly and courteous, especially my Sales guy Steve. They worked with me on my Trade in and got me in an awesome new 2015 Ford Mustang GT. My finance guy got us a good rate and got me a great deal on extended warranty, maintenance, gap etc. I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a great car at a fair price. Great selection too.

"Great experience!"

When my husband bought his car (at another location) we spent hours and hours at the dealership and it was overall an unpleasant experience. When I went to Joey, I was walking in expecting a stressful situation. It was far from it! Joey made the experience enjoyable and incredibly easy. He really listened to what I needed and especially to what I could afford. This was my first time buying a new car and he was more than patient with me. I definitely recommend him and this dealership; Joey and Adrian make a great team.

Adrian Tiaga

"Just like Cheers....everyone knows your name"

The dealership, Steve Arnold and Brian D’Amico, make you feel comfortable and at home on every visit, I even stop by at times just to chat. This level of attention does not stop at the sale, it follows through to service and any post sales questions. Go see for yourself, tell them Fred sent you.

"Best Experience at a Dealership Ever"

Worked with TJ Wilson for three days trying to get a 2015 Mustang. He was extremely cooperative, patient, and helpful all three days. Best salesman AND best dealership ever! TJ and the guys we worked with there made our experience very pleasant. Fast, easy, smooth transaction! Drove out with a brand new Mustang for a great price and a pleasant experience. Thank you!

"Greg is the best salesman I have worked with"

Greg is by far the best salesman I have ever worked with, and believe me I have gone through alot of cars. When dealing with Greg there was no pressure, no nagging, and no annoying emails/phone calls. I worked with him for 6 weeks before buying the car I did and I'm sure I gave him alot of headaches with my back and forth thinking. I will for sure be dealing with Greg in the future and I highly recommend him!

Reviews of Steve Arnold