Lamborghini Dallas

601 South Central Expressway, Richardson, Texas 75080

441 Reviews of Lamborghini Dallas

August 14, 2017

"Best purchase experience I've every and with a high-end car"

- ATX

John was honest, accurate, and attentive. Both John his sr. management team were 100% accessible to me. A couple of very special "wish" requests that I had were muscled through by these guys. It's been a 180 degree difference in experience that I've had in the past with another Italian sports car company. I'll certainly do business with these folks again.

Aug 14, 2017 -

Lamborghini Dallas responded

Congrats on your new Lamborghini! Thank you for sharing your experience with Lamborghini Dallas on DealerRater this morning. We sincerely appreciate your business and recommendation. Please let John and Louie know anytime that we may be of further service to you. Make it a great week!

August 14, 2017

"John was great as always!"

- stlmd89

This is the second vehicle I purchased from this dealership and John was a main reason I came back for another. As always a great help and made sure I was well taken care of. I appreciate it and am a loyal customer. Looking forward to the next purchase down the road!

Aug 14, 2017 -

Lamborghini Dallas responded

Thank you for sharing your experience with John Hrad at Lamborghini Dallas. We greatly appreciate your repeat business and recommendation here on DealerRater. Please let us know anytime that we may be of further service to you. Make it a great week!

August 08, 2017

"John Hrad by far best sales man even never met him in person"

- Dr. Lambo

John Hrad did a great job make this purchase and even a trade in smooth without even meeting in person!!! Very honest and great advices Probably won't be my first!!

Aug 08, 2017 -

Lamborghini Dallas responded

Dr. Lambo (great screen name), congrats on your new Lamborghini. Please let John Hrad know anytime that we may be of further service to you. We sincerely appreciate your business and recommendation here on DealerRater. Make it a great week and enjoy your Lambo... we know that you will.

August 02, 2017

"2014 Lambo Gallardo"

- kesserint

After three months of searching for the right car and the right dealership I found both at Lamborghini of Dallas. I worked with Scot, Louie and Tim and each provided the detailed information I needed before making my purchase.

Scot Whitworth
Aug 02, 2017 -

Lamborghini Dallas responded

Congratulations on your new 2014 Lamborghini Gallardo. Thank you for sharing your Lamborghini Dallas experience on DealerRater this evening. Please let Scot, Louie and Tim know anytime that we may be of further service to you. We sincerely appreciate your business and recommendation. Have a great night.

August 01, 2017

"Nothing short of Excellence! "

- Bucky Long

This will be my 2nd vehicle purchased from Lamborghini Dallas. This dealership by far has given my son and I the most outstanding service that I've ever received in the past 30 years. John Hrad and Louie Bonsukan has been an absolute pleasure to work with. They were straight forward, honest and very sincere. They answered every question and solved every situation they were presented with regards to financing, service, etc. I can't say enough about their professionalism and their attention to detail in how they treat their customers. The vehicles I've purchased from this dealership are very well kept and maintained unlike other places I've been to in the past. I highly recommend this dealership to anyone who is in the market to purchase these elegant and fine automobiles. You will not regret it. I will definitely purchase another vehicle from Lamborghini Dallas. Thank you for another outstanding buying experience guys and keep up the excellent job!!!!

Aug 01, 2017 -

Lamborghini Dallas responded

Bucky, we sincerely appreciate your continued business and recommendation this afternoon on DealerRater. Please let John and Louie know anytime that we may be of further service to you. Make it a great week!

July 07, 2017

"Lamborghini Purchase"

- so2112

In the Spring of 2017, I purchased a 2013 Lamborghini Gallardo Performante from John Hrad in Dallas. I am a veteran car enthusiast, but this was my first Lambo - I have typically stuck with Ferrari and Porsche. I live in the NY area and for some reason Lamborghini is more scarce in the Northeast. So I had to venture further south. Dallas Lamborghini got high marks from most online reviews, so I made the trip to Dallas. Oscar picked me up at the airport and we enjoyed a really conversation to the dealership. I met John, he gave me the facts with no hard sell. He didn't try and pretend that there was another buyer and that I had to "act quick". Everything was open and transparent. I conducted a 3rd party inspection and they delivered the car to the inspection site. The report came back clean and we negotiated a price. They took care of all the details that I wanted such as installation of a stock radio and special badge. They schedule delivery with a terrific service. I picked up the car and its been with me ever since. No drama, everything as advertised. Not a particularly exciting story, but in the realm of exotics, boring is best. The people at Dallas Lambo have earned the reputation that precedes them.

Jul 07, 2017 -

Lamborghini Dallas responded

Congratulations on your new 2013 Lamborghini Gallardo Performante and your first Lambo! We sincerely appreciate you making the trip in from the NY area and for your recommendation. Please let John Hrad know anytime that we may be of further service to you. Make it a great weekend.

July 03, 2017

"Purchased a new car"

- lollypop1

Scot was able to answer any questions we had regarding the vehicle we purchased, and made the purchase of the car a very good experience. Louis made the sale of the vehicle go quickly, and we did not have to spend a lot of time completing the purchase.

Scot Whitworth
Jul 07, 2017 -

Lamborghini Dallas responded

We do not have access to your password. We simply responded to your review via DealerRater. Congratulations on your new Lamborghini! Have a great weekend.

Jul 03, 2017 -

lollypop1 responded

Please remove my password from this evaluation at once I never gave permission to use my password

Jul 03, 2017 -

Lamborghini Dallas responded

Congrats on your new Lamborghini! We appreciate your business and recommendation this morning on DealerRater. Please let Scot and Louie know anytime that we may be of further service to you. Have a great 4th and enjoy your new Lamborghini!

July 02, 2017

"Couldn’t have asked for a better experience! "

- Mf.autos

I purchased a Huracan from John and the process couldn’t have been any smoother! Never have purchased a vehicle from Lambo of Dallas prior, the transaction of purchasing the Huracan “site unseen” was flawless, even via email. The car was just as described in very specific detail! I flew in from Ohio, picked up via Lambo of Dallas from the airport and arrived to an immaculate dealership with plenty of impressive inventory in the showroom and the service bay (which means their customers truley trust the service). I would not hesitate to purchase from John and Lambo of Dallas again as I look forward to doing business with again in the near future!

Jul 02, 2017 -

Lamborghini Dallas responded

First off, congratulations on your new Huracan! Thank you for making the trip in from Ohio and for your recommendation here on DealerRater. We sincerely appreciate your business. Please let John and Louie know anytime that we may be of further service to you. Have a wonderful week and 4th!

June 25, 2017

"Great store! I felt they treated me very good"

- Brian Rich

Car was serviced perfectly, Tim the general manager is also great to work with if you have any issues. Would recommend this store to anyone needing a car like these.

Travis Cearley
Tim McKenna
Jun 25, 2017 -

Lamborghini Dallas responded

Brian, thank you for your recommendation this morning on DealerRater. Please let us know anytime that we may be of further service to you. Make it a great week!

June 22, 2017

"Three cars later..."

- JsJl

The people are really what make or break dealership experiences and Lamborghini Dallas recognizes that. I buy a number of cars every year and John Hrad is hand down the most pleasurable to purchase from. I don't know what they pay him but it's not enough. He has constantly gained my trust and I would follow him wherever he goes. Luckily for me, he sticks with such an upstanding dealer as Lamborghini of Dallas.

Jun 22, 2017 -

Lamborghini Dallas responded

Thank you for sharing your experience with John Hrad on DealerRater this afternoon. We sincerely appreciate your business and recommendation. Please let us know anytime that we may be of further service to you. Enjoy your new Lamborghini!