Read Reviews Landmark Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram

Jeff LoganFinance Manager16 Lifetime Reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: Landmark Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, Landmark Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

About Landmark Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram

Landmark Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram has been serving the Atlanta Area for the past 30 years. We have the largest inventory of New 2012 Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep & Ram vehicles in Georgia with a total of almost 1,000 new and used cars, vans, trucks & SUVs In-Stock. Landmark "The Georgia Giant" is known for its huge facility and unbeatable selection. If you are looking for a New Dodge Charger, Chrysler 300, Jeep Grand Cherokee or 2012 Ram 1500, then visit Landmark in Atlanta, GA and choose between hundreds of vehicles instead of just a few.

In 2011, Landmark sold the most Ram trucks in the Southeast for the entire year because of our wide selection and aggressive pricing. We are the best place to shop for a 2012 Ram 1500, Dodge Charger, Chrysler 300 or the newest Jeep Wrangler Unlimited. Our selection is unbeatable, and that is because it is GIGANTIC! The best part of a big selection and buying from the #1 volume dealer in Atlanta is that we offer a bigger savings to our customers without you having to sacrifice selection.

Our Location

Charisse Gear
8/30/2014 6:56:26 PM

Mike WiseMike Wise

My Review Of Landmark Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram:

By far the BEST experience in purchasing a vehicle. Found the vehicle we wanted but the payment was a little too high. Spoke with Finance Manager & he asked what payment amount we were comfortable with. He said if I can get you to that payment, do we have a deal? We said Yes. Well needless to say they got it to work and we are the Proud Owners of a 2014 Dodge Ram 2500 4X4. THANK YOU for everything! It was a GREAT experience! Highly recommend this dealership!!!

"Thanks Evan Biddle"

granny6
8/14/2014 8:58:22 AM

My Review Of Landmark Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram:

I don't like shopping for cars because you end up staying at the dealership almost all day. I went to Landmark at 1:30 p. m. and I left at just before 4 p. m. I would have left probably earlier but it started raining and we couldn't get outside. Mr. Biddle answered my questions and found out just what I was looking for. He only showed me what I was interested in and he did not try to push me to get something I wasn't interested in. That meant a lot to me. A lot of salesman just try to get the sale and try to get you to buy any car as long as they make the sale. Mr. Biddle was not like that. He listen to what I had to say and what I wanted in a car and went from that. I would recommend Landmark and Mr. Biddle to my family and friends. By the way my husband had just bought a 2014 Dodge truck from Landmark and they remember him. He told me landmark was a great place to shop for a car.

Added: 8/15/2014 12:12:40 PM

I sincerely thank you for going out of your way to write this review about Landmark. We understand that one thing people desire most about their car buying experience is that it is comfortable and not pushy. Biddle truly knows his stuff. He is a great person and he strives to create a great car buying experience for every customer. We try to create that environment for each and every customer. We cannot thank you enough for your wonderful review of Landmark and for your referrals! I hope you enjoy your new Dodge truck. It was a pleasure to assist you and please let us know when we can do so again!

Twitter
"A wonderful car buying experience"

deadpan
8/8/2014 9:20:13 PM

Rodney MoodyRodney Moody

My Review Of Landmark Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram:

I usually don't like shopping for cars but Landmark and Rodney Moody made it an enjoyable and informative experience. He was very helpful and knowledgeable about the car I wanted. He answered all my questions and showed me all my options. I would definitely recommend Landmark and Rodney to my friends. I usually never buy a car on my first stop but I did when I went to Landmark.

Added: 8/11/2014 10:05:45 AM

All of us at Landmark congratulate you on your new car and appreciate the opportunity you presented to earn your business! Rodney is a great addition to our sales team and we are glad you had the opportunity to work with him. His ability to connect with customers, product knowledge, low-pressure sales techniques and friendly personality make him an irreplaceable member of our staff. We will be sure to pass along this great feedback. We cannot thank you enough for your wonderful review of Landmark and for your referrals! It was a pleasure to assist you and please let us know when we can do so again!

Twitter
"Cross-country disaster averted by Service Department"

james.pearson.9480
8/6/2014 2:40:40 PM

Reason For Visit: Service
I Recommend This Service Center: Yes
Kevin Cowart

My Review Of Landmark Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram:

We were in Atlanta, traveling cross-country and headed for home when our 2011 Town and Country experienced a transmission-related problem.After calling several dealerships only to be told that it would be a several day wait at best, I spoke to Kevin Cowart in the Service Department at Landmark Dodge. He said to be there the next morning when they opened and he would try to get me back on the road as quickly as possible. True to his word, we managed to leave late that afternoon with the minivan running like new again. The people were wonderfully friendly and Kevin was great. Thanks so much to everyone at Landmark for their help.

Added: 8/7/2014 10:24:20 AM

Thank you for your kind words about Kevin and the rest of the team. We're glad to hear that your emergency situation got handled to your standards. We try our best to stand out from other dealers in terms of service excellence. Reviews like yours help us to make sure that we're meeting the needs of our customers and we appreciate you taking the time to leave a review. While we hope nothing else happens to you car, if anything ever does, our service team is always here to help you out. So please, don't hesitate to swing by if you have any questions or concerns. Until next time, drive safe and stay well!

Alan Carvel

Twitter
"Couldn't have had a better experience!"

kristyanperez@gmail.com
7/24/2014 4:33:11 PM

Michael BernardMichael Bernard

My Review Of Landmark Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram:

I bought my first new vehicle this past Tuesday. I was nervous & had put it off for a very long time, but I couldn't wait anymore. My mother suggested Landmark in Morrow, which is a very far, hour-long drive from my home. Although I was unsure of what to expect, it ended up being a wonderful experience. Not only was my salesperson incredibly knowledgeable, but he listened & gave me several options for what I wanted. I had gone to about 10 closer dealerships, and none had as large a selection as Landmark. I got an amazing deal for my new SUV, and never felt pressured or like I was having to settle for less. I am beyond happy with my new car.

Added: 7/25/2014 9:11:02 AM

Congratulations on your new SUV! Thank you for taking the time to write this fantastic review and assign our dealership such a wonderful star rating! We work very hard to provide each of our customers with a personalized and hassle-free experience and make sure our guests have a wonderful experience. We know that buying a car is an important decision and we are proud that you chose our dealership. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions on your new vehicle. We look forward to working with you again.

Twitter
"Best truck buying experience to date!"

LupeSilva10
7/14/2014 2:53:08 PM

My Review Of Landmark Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram:

My experience at Landmark Dodge today has been the best buying experience I have had to date! I've purchased many vehicles in the past, but none have been as pleasant as today's experience! My sales associate Evan Biddle, made me feel welcomed, kept me informed of the entire process, and was exceptionally helpful in assisting me retrieve additional documentation required to close the deal. This is by far the shortest visit I have ever had at a dealership when buying a new truck! I will definitely come back to LandMark when I'm ready for a new purchase, and greatly recommend others come checkout their vehicles and outstanding service!!! 110% satisfied!!!

Added: 7/15/2014 11:49:43 AM

Lupe, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback! I am very pleased to hear that our consistent professionalism and great customer service has earned your repeat business. Evan truly knows his stuff. We make sure that all of our employees are knowledgeable, outstanding and courteous and he will be glad to hear you were able to perceive that. I hope you are continuing to enjoy your purchase from Landmark Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram. We cannot thank you enough for your recommendations. It was a pleasure to assist you and please let us know when we can do so again!

Warm regards,

"Buying Process"

trent0202
7/12/2014 3:20:45 PM

Russell Thomas and Chad Batista

My Review Of Landmark Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram:

I went to Landmark Dodge in Morrow Russell Thomas AKA Russ and Chad Batista exceeded all my expectations in the buying process.Chad Batista saved me even more money. Russ did a great job getting me in and out fast

Added: 7/14/2014 1:05:05 PM

Thank you for writing this fantastic review and giving our dealership such an excellent star rating! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us and are happy to hear that Russell and Chad were able to exceed your expectations. At Landmark Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram – Morrow, we always strive to provide the utmost in quality and customer satisfaction, and we try our best to make the car buying experience as easy and stress-free as possible for all of our customers. We look forward to assisting you with your future sales and service needs.

"Excellent dealership experience"

Pnoisworthy
7/9/2014 8:49:12 PM

Michael BernardMichael Bernard
Mike WiseMike Wise

My Review Of Landmark Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram:

I bought a 2008 Porsche Boxster from Landmark Dodge. Their customer service was excellent. The paperwork was accomplished in a timely manner and the sales reps were very helpful and went the extra mile in helping me. I would highly recommend Landmark Dodge to those buying a car.

Added: 7/10/2014 10:33:00 AM

Congratulations on your Porsche Boxster! Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with us. At Landmark Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram – Morrow, we are determined to deliver detail-oriented, honest, and personalized customer service. Your glowing review is a reflection of our intense dedication to going the extra mile to please our guests. I’m so happy to hear that we were able to help find the perfect vehicle for you. We would love to work with you again.

Twitter
"Evan Biddle, salesman of the year!"

bkg357
7/4/2014 8:36:24 PM

My Review Of Landmark Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram:

My experience with landmark dodge and salesman evan biddle was very pleasant. They have great attitudes and will back every guarantee 100%. i highly recommend evan and landmark to anyone in the market for a new or used vehicle and i will definitely get my next car from them

Added: 7/7/2014 6:48:32 PM

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us and are happy to hear that Evanand the team were able to meet your needs. At Landmark Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram – Morrow, we always strive to provide the utmost in quality and customer satisfaction, and we try our best to make the car buying experience as easy and stress-free as possible for all of our customers. Thank you for your loyalty and recommendations. We look forward to assisting you again with your future sales and service needs.

"Easy Process!!"

lacrisca27
7/2/2014 9:09:37 PM

4.2

My Review Of Landmark Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram:

My process started online with Evan Biddle; he is a very knowledgeable and helpful internet sales rep! I traded in my 2012 300 for the 2014 300. I am happy with the process from the beginning to the end!

I love my car,

Thank you Evan!!!!

Added: 7/3/2014 4:16:32 PM

Thank you for your kind words and congratulations on your new car! We are very happy to hear that it was a smooth process for you as we know buying a car takes time out of your day. ! Evan is great with people and focuses on what the customers’ needs are. He will be pleased to hear about your positive experience. We hope to see you again soon!

Tim Lambert/ Service- Alan Carvel