Landmark Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram

Internet Sales

November 07, 2016

"Failure again"

- leroykeith

Had my Ram 1500 in Landmark DCJ in Morrow for routine service in April. Mentioned that the radio was acting up. They could not duplicate the problem. Took it back a few months later for the same problem. Again they could not duplicate and my word wasn't good enough. Had to finally video the problem then took it back again. This time they said they fixed it and it wasn't ready when promised. Picked up truck and by the time I got home it was doing the same thing. Left two messages for my service tech and two emails to Landmark and all I have heard is crickets. This is not the first time I have had problems with the service department. But I can promise you this, it will be the last time I purchase a vehicle from Landmark. Service after the purchase brings back customers. I can buy a Ram 1500 anywhere. UPDATE My service tech called me. She was very apologetic and said she had not received my voice messages. They are working on the problem

October 07, 2016

"Poor sales personnel"

- Cheated

My salesman Joshua Ried is a rude and cocky person but dispite him and a short sighted sales manager Chuck McCall I made the purchase anyway. Mister Ried was more interested in the football game on his computer than working with my wife and I and we had to do parts of his duties just to get the deal done. Mister McCall was over heard by us telling other buyers in the near by cubicle the exact same Excuses he gave to us it was shocking We feel we were out right cheated out of 1,000 dollars on our deal. If it weren't for Mr Pattick Bernard jumping in on these two and being the professional. We would have walked out.

September 25, 2016

"Purchase new car"

- Fresh cuts2017

Nicholas Jbobo was excellent best customer service I've every experienced he's very knowledgeable highly professional even took the time to walk me through all the features of the car I stated to him that I was on a time schedule and have to be back to work at a certain time and he made it happen for me within that time window Now That's What I Call A-1 service judging from my experience with Nicholas I think he's going to go a long way with you guys company thanks again for the best service I've ever had and I will be recommending him to everyone that asks me about purchasing a new car thanks again for everything.

New 2016 Jeep Cherokee, $31278