Landmark Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram

6850 Mt Zion Blvd,
Morrow, Georgia 30260
Landmark Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram Info
About Landmark Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram

Landmark Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram has been serving the Atlanta Area for the past 30 years. We have the largest inventory of New 2012 Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep & Ram vehicles in Georgia with a total of almost 1,000 new and used cars, vans, trucks & SUVs In-Stock. Landmark "The Georgia Giant" is known for its huge facility and unbeatable selection. If you are looking for a New Dodge Charger, Chrysler 300, Jeep Grand Cherokee or 2012 Ram 1500, then visit Landmark in Atlanta, GA and choose between hundreds of vehicles instead of just a few. In 2011, Landmark sold the most Ram trucks in the Southeast for the entire year because of our wide selection and aggressive pricing. We are the best place to shop for a 2012 Ram 1500, Dodge Charger, Chrysler 300 or the newest Jeep Wrangler Unlimited. Our selection is unbeatable, and that is because it is GIGANTIC! The best part of a big selection and buying from the #1 volume dealer in Atlanta is that we offer a bigger savings to our customers without you having to sacrifice selection.

About Landmark Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Hellcat man
5/17/2016

"Fantastic team. "

Landmark Dodge made me feel welcome and valued as a customer. Everyone was friendly and courteous. Nick Bobo , Chamas (champ) Plummer and Yosef . Champ was the first salesman I talked with. He got the deal started even sent me pictures of the car I wanted just to make sure it was the right one. He answered all my questions of which there were many. He then handed me off to Nick who finished getting all the paper work to my credit union. Nick met me at the front counter the next day and treated me like he had known me all his life. He and Champ are truly a credit to their profession. I was then turned over to Yosef who walked me through all of the forms and explained everything as we went. He was very laid back but professional. After I bought the car Nick sat in it with me and went over all the options and even helped me get signed up to the uconnect system. I highly recommend Landmark dodge for your car buying needs. Nick Champ and Yosef will make worth your while. I would indeed buy another vehicle from this dealership. Bryan Griffin A very satisfied customer.

Nick Bobo,Camas (champ) Plumer,Yosef

Dodgeman
5/16/2016

"Great"

Frankie was great salesman. No pressure and explain all the features of the new truck we bought. He try is best to get it to my price, but he did all he can do. I wasn't feeling the sales manager, feel like he was trying to sell the truck. We was going back and forth over 3k. But all in all Frankie made it worth it.

Frankie

LuttKy
4/26/2016

"Upfront & Honest"

Michael Winfree is by far the most professional and honest car salesman I've ever come across. I am guarded by salesmen at any sales lot because they will tell you anything even they know it's not right. Mr. Winfree keeps his promise to help you with your vehicle needs, he went above and beyond duty to get us a great deal even though we were upside down on our old vehicle. He worked a miracle! I highly recommend your transaction and service needs be guided by him. Call him today!

Yosef

April 29, 2016

Thank you for writing this fantastic review! It is great to hear that Michael was able to go above and beyond your expectations and provide you with a professional and honest customer service. Feel free to call or stop by if there is anything else we can do for you. And don't forget to take advantage of our exclusive coupons by following us on Facebook. Sincerely, Tim Lambert

Hughes0914
4/25/2016

"Stress Free!"

Evan Biddle from Landmark Dodge is an awesome car salesman! He tells you the truth from the start. He is very patient and you will not feel rushed at all during any part of the car buying process! Ask him about the petal to the metal test. Best car salesman I have ever used! A+++++ in my book! Thanks again Evan you rock!

And the Finance guy who got me a great rate and warranty! Can not remember his name.

April 29, 2016

We are truly grateful for this awesome review! We are thrilled that Evan was able to take care of you. He is a great asset to our team and we appreciate him for providing you with the stress-free car buying experience that you deserve. Thank you again and we look forward to the opportunity to assist you in the future. Sincerely, Tim Lambert

Disappointed with Landmark Dodge
4/01/2016

"Very disappointed"

I purchased my 2015 grand jeep 5 months ago sales service was great the service department is awful yes I need service on a brand new vehicle 5 months after purchase first I had issues with the light now the air bag which I consider to be important called for appt I got one a month later I have been driving Chevy for 12 years never this problem kudos terry Cullen Chevrolet morrow should have kept driving a Chevy

Kimmer1
3/15/2016

"Key Fob"

I purchased a new car from them on a Sunday and service was closed they could not even detail the car but knew I was coming to purchase. I bring the car back and it took them 3 hrs to detail the car and I was told by the salesman Darrian Hall that they would have the key fob ready as they only gave me one at the time of the sale. I show up he says oh service is backed up we will mail you one over night. Mid week comes no key. Jeep customer service advised if the key was not cut the car would need to be present to make a new one. The salesman lied to my face about this issue and when I took the car back it took their service dept. over an hr to make a new key which a locksmith can do in mins. It has been my fourth car purchase and last there. I can go to courtesy, ginn, and even don Jackson or Ed Voyals I would rather go to any of those places vs. Landmark again.

Do not remember service advisor sales Darrian Hall and Jeep customer service.

PHILU
3/14/2016

"Bad Experience"

Took my car in and was given a estimate of $700. 2 weeks later the cost went up to $1100. After taking the engine apart 4 times because they had the wrong parts, it ended up costing $1500. Complained but the service manager called and left a message but didn't leave his name. So I didn't know who called.

Spice00
2/29/2016

"service was superb"

mr. chris johnson was very experienced at his job. he was very good in answering my questions.i 'm very pleased with the purchase.A great buy.need a car, see chris johnson.he gets a 10 from me.thank u chris.

christopher johnson

March 03, 2016

We love hearing from our customer so thank you for taking the time write this glowing feedback. It’s amazing to hear that you were very pleased with your purchase and with the service you received from Chris. We love hearing from our customer so thank you for taking the time write this glowing feedback. Sincerely, Tim Lambert

Kelly123
2/23/2016

"My experience was remarkable!"

My experience at Landmark Dodge was remarkable Darian Hall was my sales representative and he was exceptional in meeting and exceeding my expectation of finding and purchasing a car within my budget. He is Awesome! He deserves a raise!

Darian Hall

March 03, 2016

Your kind words are a reminder of exactly why we are in business. It's to try each and every time to exceed our customer's expectations and it's appears as though Darian has done just that! Just wait until you see how great your service experience is going to be! Thank you for the great review. Sincerely, Tim Lambert

RIdding Happy
2/17/2016

"A very pleasant experience!!!!πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„"

I went into Landmark Dodge of Morrow,Ga. with only a mind of finding out what the value of my trade in would be, but I came out with a very good deal and a brand new vehicle!! The payments were within my price range and I was a very satisfied customer!! Mr. Victor Estiverne added NO PRESSURE to my experience and was very patient with me and it was REAL not just to make a sale. He was very knowlegable about my vehicle choice and he went above and beyond to make sure I left there Satisfied and Happy about my new 2016 vehicle purchase!!!! Thank you Victor. You are an ASSET to Landmark Dodge??????

Victor Estiverne

February 19, 2016

We would like to extend our gratitude to you for taking the time to give us your feedback. You’re right, Victor is an asset to our team and we appreciate everything he does. Our team always strives to gain 100% customer satisfaction, and it is always rewarding to hear that we have succeeded at this. If there is anything more that we can do please come back and see us again. Take care! Sincerely, Tim Lambert

Reviews of Joe Graves