Landmark Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram

Ian Grenier, Internet Sales, Landmark Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram

Ian Grenier

Internet Sales

June 12, 2017

"Already in it for the long haul..."

- beingbasic

In searching for a vehicle online, I came across exactly what I wanted at Landmark. I reached out for additional pictures of the vehicle and continued to be satisfied with the results. I informed the internet salesman what worked price-wise for me informing him that I would not be making the 3 hour trip to get the vehicle if he couldn't ensure me of a certain monthly payment for a certain amount of months at a certain interest rate. He guaranteed the same so on my way I went on a 3 hour road trip to pick up the vehicle and sign on the dotted line. I drove the vehicle further falling in love with it excited to get it all finalized so I could begin the 3 hour drive back to my home. Over an hour there and the sketchy-ness of a carsalesman began to surface. Over 2 hours at the dealership and I got called back to the finance guy. Into the paperwork and I find that what my salesman promised was not the case. I was so disappointed. I thought this car shopping experience wasnt going to be like the story so many hear. The interest rate was higher, the payment length was longer, and my faith was dwindling. I wasn't sure who was behind the dishonesty, but I leaned towards thinking it was the salesman. When the finance guy saw my surprise and disappointment, he appeared to try to help in any way he could. I felt already in the deal for the long haul but I can't help but feel "had" by this dealership or the salesman (whichever one we want to point the finger at). With a credit score of over 810, I don't feel like they did what they could to make the deal the best they could to satisfy me.

Al Jones

June 05, 2017

"RUN!!!"

- BradK

Do not purchase a Latitude. They are dangerous and Jeep takes no responsibility for its product. Great - customer no service. So Loyal Jeep customer no more..

Brandie Gaylor, Tim Henderson

March 01, 2017

"sales"

- Chanteau

I love DCJ I'm dealing with Toney Bowens he's very knowledgeable and professional great job on helping me find my car I'm planning to buy

Anthony Bowens