Landmark Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram

6850 Mt Zion Blvd,
Morrow, Georgia 30260
Landmark Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram Info
About Landmark Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram

Landmark Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram has been serving the Atlanta Area for the past 30 years. We have the largest inventory of New 2012 Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep & Ram vehicles in Georgia with a total of almost 1,000 new and used cars, vans, trucks & SUVs In-Stock. Landmark "The Georgia Giant" is known for its huge facility and unbeatable selection. If you are looking for a New Dodge Charger, Chrysler 300, Jeep Grand Cherokee or 2012 Ram 1500, then visit Landmark in Atlanta, GA and choose between hundreds of vehicles instead of just a few. In 2011, Landmark sold the most Ram trucks in the Southeast for the entire year because of our wide selection and aggressive pricing. We are the best place to shop for a 2012 Ram 1500, Dodge Charger, Chrysler 300 or the newest Jeep Wrangler Unlimited. Our selection is unbeatable, and that is because it is GIGANTIC! The best part of a big selection and buying from the #1 volume dealer in Atlanta is that we offer a bigger savings to our customers without you having to sacrifice selection.

About Landmark Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM

ckeller1
6/23/2016

"Landmark Jeep Maintenance Issues"

In Dec, my Grand Cherokee Jeep engine light came on. I called Landmark to make an appointment and was told that I could not get an appointment for 30 days. So, I contacted another Jeep dealer and was able to get it in for repair within 2 days. The engine light came on again a few months ago, so I called for an appointment at Landmark again. The earliest I could get an appointment was two and a half weeks. I dropped the vehicle off at the appointed time. After a day, I started calling to check on it. Could not connect with the service agent all day. He finally returned my call at 6 pm to inform me that my car might be ready the next day. It was finally ready for pickup, just before closing. The engine light came on a third time about three weeks ago, so I called Landmark to make an appointment. Again, I was told that the earliest would be 2 and a half weeks. So, I accepted the date and time and agreed to drop my Jeep off the day prior to my appointment. On the day that I dropped off my Jeep, I was told by the service agent that they would get to it within the next three days. This was the first time that anyone had mentioned this period. So, I left the car there for first two days and started calling to check on it on day two and to notify the agent that I need the car back the next day for trip. I could not reach the service agent all day after leave a number of messages, so I called the front office who tracked down my service agent and informed her of my need for the Jeep on the next day. The front office came back on the phone and informed me that my service agent said that my Jeep could be picked up today at anytime. No effort was made to complete the repair, even though I told them that I would be picking it up between 5 and 6 pm. When I picked up my Jeep at 5 pm, the agent told me that my Jeep was next in line for repair. Based on these experiences, with Landmarks Maintenance, I will no longer have my vehicle serviced there. This is the most inefficient vehicle maintenance program that I have ever had to work with, especially since I purchased my vehicle from there. Even though I love my Jeep and will be trading it for another utility vehicle at the end of this year, I would definitely never consider purchasing from Landmark. Until Landmark’s maintenance resources catches up with the number of vehicles sold/repair, Landmark will never be able to provide appropriate maintenance to its customers with new or used vehicles. Colonel (RET) Charles S. Keller Office 678-895-7602 Home 770-507-8367

Brandy

July 08, 2016

Charles, we appreciate your feedback regarding your recent experiences. We don't want to lose a loyal customer or miss out on the opportunity to grow as a company. I'd like the chance to speak with you and hear your feedback regarding your visits. Please contact me at your earliest convenience. Sincerely, Jeff Socha - jeffsocha@landmarkdodge.com

Joelinda1820
6/07/2016

"Call and made an appointment to get someone to check the gps"

Gps was not working I had only had the truck for one week. So I called and made an appointment to take it in the next morning at 7:15am. Got there and was told that I did not have an appointment to get someone to check it out.. got back home called to talk to the service manager and left two messages and they have not returned my call..I do not rec amend this dealership. They get in a hurry to sell you an auto but not to service it after the fact...

Hurting
5/28/2016

"Hoodwinked! But God is good!"

I went to landmark in may to purchase a vehicle. told them what I could afford. I was assured they would help me and Id be within my budget when I was done. I would never ever recommend Landmark to anyone I know. I have a great deal of friends and family that just relocated and I'm telling them go to any other dealer!!!!! I was sold a Chrysler 200 for 32,000 dollars when it only values 16, 000 the most by the black car book! they added all kinds of bogus charges that took my payment from 455 which Vernell the sales person first promised up too 600 dollars for a period of six years. I tried to return the vehicle because the ally bank said the dealer could take back the car and do a "flat cancel" on it because it was not yet established. Knowing they put me in negative equity from the beginning I even asked them to allow me a different vehicle that would be worth that kind of money they refused to help me. Its funny how when I walked in the first day they were all nice and helpful but when I returned with my concern Mr. Vernells demeaner change and when I walked into the dealer instead of taking me to the back when we entered to address my concern he came out like what what whats going on! like we were in the hood and having a beef. A persons true character is shown when you feel like your back is against the wall and he totally changed my perception of him and who he truly is. His real colors came out that day! I'm now stuck with a vehicle I don't want to be in for more money than I can afford and I have to at least pay for it four years just to get out of the negative equity alone!!!!!!!! If it gets repossessed it will be negative on my credit! If I voluntarily return it to the bank it will be on my credit! But God is good and trust me he sees all! You might be laughing at me but Landmark will suffer for what they do honest hardworking Godfearing people!!!!!!! Pissed off Dianne !

Vernell, Bastia and the store mananger!

Hellcat man
5/17/2016

"Fantastic team. "

Landmark Dodge made me feel welcome and valued as a customer. Everyone was friendly and courteous. Nick Bobo , Chamas (champ) Plummer and Yosef . Champ was the first salesman I talked with. He got the deal started even sent me pictures of the car I wanted just to make sure it was the right one. He answered all my questions of which there were many. He then handed me off to Nick who finished getting all the paper work to my credit union. Nick met me at the front counter the next day and treated me like he had known me all his life. He and Champ are truly a credit to their profession. I was then turned over to Yosef who walked me through all of the forms and explained everything as we went. He was very laid back but professional. After I bought the car Nick sat in it with me and went over all the options and even helped me get signed up to the uconnect system. I highly recommend Landmark dodge for your car buying needs. Nick Champ and Yosef will make worth your while. I would indeed buy another vehicle from this dealership. Bryan Griffin A very satisfied customer.

Nick Bobo,Camas (champ) Plumer,Yosef

June 22, 2016

Thank you for writing such a great review about your experience at our dealership! We appreciate the feedback and are pleased that your vehicle purchase experience with Nick, Champ and Yosef were so positive. We always do our best to make sure all of our customers leave with the right vehicle and we're glad that you're enjoying yours. We look forward to seeing you again. Best, Tim Lambert - timlambert@landmarkdodge.com

Dodgeman
5/16/2016

"Great"

Frankie was great salesman. No pressure and explain all the features of the new truck we bought. He try is best to get it to my price, but he did all he can do. I wasn't feeling the sales manager, feel like he was trying to sell the truck. We was going back and forth over 3k. But all in all Frankie made it worth it.

Frankie

June 22, 2016

Thanks for this nice review! Frankie truly knows his stuff. We make sure all of our employees are knowledgeable and courteous, and he will be glad to hear about your experience. Feel free to visit us if you have any further needs. Best, Tim Lambert - timlambert@landmarkdodge.com

LuttKy
4/26/2016

"Upfront & Honest"

Michael Winfree is by far the most professional and honest car salesman I've ever come across. I am guarded by salesmen at any sales lot because they will tell you anything even they know it's not right. Mr. Winfree keeps his promise to help you with your vehicle needs, he went above and beyond duty to get us a great deal even though we were upside down on our old vehicle. He worked a miracle! I highly recommend your transaction and service needs be guided by him. Call him today!

Yosef

April 29, 2016

Thank you for writing this fantastic review! It is great to hear that Michael was able to go above and beyond your expectations and provide you with a professional and honest customer service. Feel free to call or stop by if there is anything else we can do for you. And don't forget to take advantage of our exclusive coupons by following us on Facebook. Sincerely, Tim Lambert

Hughes0914
4/25/2016

"Stress Free!"

Evan Biddle from Landmark Dodge is an awesome car salesman! He tells you the truth from the start. He is very patient and you will not feel rushed at all during any part of the car buying process! Ask him about the petal to the metal test. Best car salesman I have ever used! A+++++ in my book! Thanks again Evan you rock!

And the Finance guy who got me a great rate and warranty! Can not remember his name.

April 29, 2016

We are truly grateful for this awesome review! We are thrilled that Evan was able to take care of you. He is a great asset to our team and we appreciate him for providing you with the stress-free car buying experience that you deserve. Thank you again and we look forward to the opportunity to assist you in the future. Sincerely, Tim Lambert

Disappointed with Landmark Dodge
4/01/2016

"Very disappointed"

I purchased my 2015 grand jeep 5 months ago sales service was great the service department is awful yes I need service on a brand new vehicle 5 months after purchase first I had issues with the light now the air bag which I consider to be important called for appt I got one a month later I have been driving Chevy for 12 years never this problem kudos terry Cullen Chevrolet morrow should have kept driving a Chevy

Kimmer1
3/15/2016

"Key Fob"

I purchased a new car from them on a Sunday and service was closed they could not even detail the car but knew I was coming to purchase. I bring the car back and it took them 3 hrs to detail the car and I was told by the salesman Darrian Hall that they would have the key fob ready as they only gave me one at the time of the sale. I show up he says oh service is backed up we will mail you one over night. Mid week comes no key. Jeep customer service advised if the key was not cut the car would need to be present to make a new one. The salesman lied to my face about this issue and when I took the car back it took their service dept. over an hr to make a new key which a locksmith can do in mins. It has been my fourth car purchase and last there. I can go to courtesy, ginn, and even don Jackson or Ed Voyals I would rather go to any of those places vs. Landmark again.

Do not remember service advisor sales Darrian Hall and Jeep customer service.

PHILU
3/14/2016

"Bad Experience"

Took my car in and was given a estimate of $700. 2 weeks later the cost went up to $1100. After taking the engine apart 4 times because they had the wrong parts, it ended up costing $1500. Complained but the service manager called and left a message but didn't leave his name. So I didn't know who called.

Reviews of Joe Graves