Langan Volkswagen Meriden

Meriden, Connecticut 06450
Langan Volkswagen Meriden Info

jibbajoe0129
6/16/2015

"Excellent Service and knowledge"

I worked with Nick at this dealership to help me with the purchase of a new 2015 GTI. I couldn't have worked with a better salesman. Nick himself is a true VW guy and couldn't recommend them enough. He has personally driven several GTIs over the years and still drives a Golf R. Nick really understood what it was I was looking to get out of my car experience and was very helpful in explaining things for me. Nick took me for an excellent test drive that started in an open parking lot and began with going over the entire car, front to back top to bottom showing me all the features the new GTI had to offer. Nick really showed me features the average person would never have known about without reading every single page in the car manual. Starting in an open lot was perfect also it had been some time since I had driven a manual. The test drive was perfect. He let me mess around with the difference driving modes and the roads he took me on really showed off how the car handled and turned and explained it all as it happened. We started talking numbers and realized I'd have to wait a little bit to save some more before I went through with my purchase. Nick was very understanding with this and told me "It can take 1 visit or 100 visits and that is okay, I want you to leave here feeling like you got the best deal and you are happy with it". This really couldn't have been more true, Nick was very patient and I never felt any pressure. After a couple of weeks we made a deal. They did not have the color I wanted at their location. Nick drove nearly 5 hours in 1 day to go get the car I wanted in the correct color instead of having to wait for their dealer to take delivery of the correct color which there was no indication of when that would be. The car then had about 250 miles on it but I was well aware of this before and it was not an issue. This was my first time buying a car and having to work out a good deal. Nick made the experience awesome. I'd recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a new or used VW. Nick is also a car guy himself so if you are looking for any of the sport cars VW has to offer I would especially try to work with Nick. He has a lot of knowledge to offer about all VWs but especially their line of GTIs and Golf Rs. Nick continues to be my point of contact for all questions and part orders for my new VW.

Nick Farrington

HappyPassatOwner
4/29/2015

"Excellent Experience!"

This was our first Volkswagen purchased at Langan and the service we received was excellent. Nick was very knowledgeable of all the cars we asked about and we did not feel pressured at all. Nick is very professional and I would recommend seeing him when you are looking for a new car. Ken did a great job explaining all of the fun details when we were ready to pick up our new Passat! Thank you for the Excellent Experience!

Ken Raby, Nick Farrington

joyam
3/27/2015

"Worth the wait!"

A huge "thank you" to Jesse! He listened to my new-to-me-car requests and found the nicest Jetta in CT! He is polite, calm and puts no pressure on you. I would gladly come back or send family and friends to Langan VW Meriden just to work with Jesse. ~Joy M.

Jean
3/14/2015

"It Doesn't Get Any Better Than Gene Langan VW!"

I was looking to replace my beloved 1997 VW GTI 2.0 L that had over 243,000 miles on it but was also starting to rust due to the over-abundance of road salt chemicals that are used on our roads in the winter. I found an on-line listing for a 1998 VW GTI 2.0 L at Gene Langan VW. I immediately called them as their ad about the car sounded great, almost too good to be true. The salesman assured me that the car was in excellent condition. I decided to go see the car that same day as the price was very reasonable and I was afraid it might sell quickly. Well, let me tell you, when I saw the car, my eyes almost popped out! The car was in mint condition, and it had only 70,000 original miles on it! I checked out all of the famous rust locations and there was absolutely none. I did not even drive the car before I offered a deposit. Now I know why Gene Langan VW has such a fantastic reputation for selling excellent used cars. The list of parts they replaced was extremely impressive -- I won’t have to touch this car for many years to come other than to perform regular maintenance on it. This car truly does look and perform like a brand new car, and it gets between 37–½ and 38 miles per gallon, and folks, this is not a diesel! In fact, this car is so nice that I decided to take it off the road for the winter and store it and have since purchased a different car to drive in the winter. The whole team at Gene Langan VW was fantastic to deal with, from salesman Dave Crecco, who was very informative about the car and very patient with me while I secured my finances, to the Service Manager, and also to young Gene, who was an absolute delight to speak with. This dealership is top-notch and I would not hesitate to purchase another car from them again!

Dave Crecco

Bob D.
3/04/2015

""Very Good car buying experience...""

If you're in the market for a new car give Langan VW a try and ask for Nick Farrington, you will be happy you did. Nick F. made the buying experience as seemless and easy going as possible. His knowledge with the product line was great. He took the time, after multiple test drives, to answer all my questions. He was able to find the exact model and style I wanted, all within my budget! Thanks Nick F. and the Langan VW group.

Nick Farrington, Nick Farrington

galmonte
12/19/2014

"Best car sales experience to date!"

I had a great experience with Nick H. He was excellent to work with, knowledgable, easy going and kept his promises! He listened to what I needed, and made it happen! I couldn't have asked for a better sales rep, and also the rest of the team at Langan VW Meriden are great!

Nick Hammond, Ken

walker65
11/23/2014

"Langan Dealerships United "

I purchased a new 2014 Passat from Lagan Meriden, CT for my wife in September, 2014. The process and people were first rate. A separate review was previously posted on this purchase. This week I bought a second car, a certified preowned 2012 Tiguan from Langan in Glastonbury, CT. Nick Hammond my salesman from the Meriden, CT office made my purchase experience with the other Glastonbury dealership a seamless, smooth and satisfying transaction. He took me to Glastonbury to test drive the car. I signed a contract and we traveled together this past week to sign the paperwork, complete the sale, and arrange the delivery of the vehicle. Nick is a professional sales representative and an asset to the Langan organization. He cares for his clients, works hard to deliver on his promises and is sincere and trustworthy. I must add that Gene Langan Jr.(sales-new car delivery mgr.) and Steve Pasqualini (finance mgr.) both of the Glastonbury location were also fantastic to work with making my purchase decision and process a pleasurable one!

Nick Hammond Sales, Glastonbury location) Gene Langan Jr, Steve Pasqualini

brynnd
10/05/2014

"First time car buying experience couldn't have been easier! "

This was my first time buying a new car. Dave Julian and Jesse Santana made the process easy and transparent. My questions were answered with patience and I knew I was getting what I wanted at a price I was happy with. Thanks guys!

David Julian, Jesse Santana

bethtoomey
10/02/2014

"Excellent experience"

We had a fantastic experience with Jesse Santana. He was so refreshingly low key and helped us find the perfect car to buy without any unnecessary pressure or gimmicks. We would definitely recommend Langan VW.

jkarwow
9/16/2014

"Outstanding dealership"

I had a great experience with Langan. There were no gimmicks and upfront I was given the best deal. Jesse Santana automatically welcomed me with a smile and helped me decide on exactly what I was looking for, They were patient and willing to go out and get the exact car I was looking for. No other dealership has this great of service, and trust me, I've been to quite a few while looking for my Jetta TDI. I will defiantly look forward to doing business with them again, and I recommend to come here first, because they will get you exactly what you are looking for the best price around. The best people, prices, and service are all located under one roof, and thats Langan VW.