Larry H. Miller Chrysler Jeep Dodge Provo - Service Center

6 Lifetime Service Reviews

Larry H. Miller Chrysler Jeep Dodge Provo - Service Center
6 Reviews
Larry H. Miller Chrysler Jeep Dodge Provo - Service Center Info
Is this your Service Center?
Is this your Service Center?

Nearby Certified Service Centers

6 Service Center Reviews
jpneagle
9/13/2014

"Consistent reliability"

I like Chrysler dependability & the fact I have a reliable authorized Chrysler facility that will maintain my excellent vehicle in the best condition possible. Friendly, timely, & knowledgeable personnel are a distinct asset.

Daron is great to work with!

September 15, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback! Your input is valuable. Thank you for the kind words and I will be sure to let Daron know of his great work! --David Sickich, General Manager

UNDEADcorndawg
3/16/2014

"When I first went in to the dealership for my concern,..."

When I first went in to the dealership for my concern, Trevor let me know the part was on back order, and that it could be a number of weeks before they would see the part, which I was fine with I know sometimes it takes time to get some part. He also gave me a full break down of up coming services on my truck which is nice to know since this is my daily driver for work. In less than a week Trevor had called me to let me know the part had arrived. Due to the efforts of Trevor I would strongly recommend stopping by and seeing him for all your service needs.

Trevor Aardema

March 18, 2014

Thank you so much for your review. We are so happy to hear that Trevor could assist you in getting the part you needed for your truck. We will pass your thanks on to him. Let us know how we can serve you in the future! David Sickich, General Manager.

kevinmaynes84
3/13/2014

"Going here is always a very good experience, I will come..."

Going here is always a very good experience, I will come back every time to get my jeep worked on. I enjoy all the employees

Darin

March 18, 2014

Thank you so much for your review! We are so glad that we could make each visit a consistently good experience. We look forward to serving you again! David Sickich, General Manager.

bdelucco
1/16/2014

"I believe in factory service for my vehicle, which is why..."

I believe in factory service for my vehicle, which is why I believe my 2006 Jeep Commander runs and still looks great. Everyone at Larry H. Miller Chrysler-Jeep-Dodge have always been super friendly and professional. I will continue to take my Commander to LHM for all my service needs. And, when I'm ready for another car, it's LHM I will see first. Thanks LHM and the entire staff.

Everett Diaz in Service, Linda Johnson in Sales

January 22, 2014

Thank you so much for your review. We are so glad that we could provide you with a friendly and professional experience. We look forward to serving you again! -Cory Powell, General Manager.

1moreunhappycustomer
6/14/2012

"These are the biggest crooks I have ever met. The first..."

These are the biggest crooks I have ever met. The first time I brought my car to them was to get a simple oil change. After a long wait, they came and told me that I need all new brakes that would cost me upwards of $1,000. Since I had only gotten my car about 6 months before that, I took it to a friend who works for an auto repair shop and he told me that my brakes were almost brand new. The next time I took my car in wasn't by choice but because of a recalled part on my car that they would replace for free only through the dealership. Again, the dealership brought about $800 worth of additional work to my attention. I just got back from getting my second opinion from another local auto repair shop and again, nothing. All the things the dealership sited were perfectly fine. I will NEVER do business with these dishonest con artists again.

Diaz

mgiles
7/08/2010

"Very unfriendly and unprofessional. I had an appointment..."

Very unfriendly and unprofessional. I had an appointment set up for a basic diagnostic check on a weekday, and after more than 7 hours they hadn't done anything.. This same issue has happened before on a less busy weekday. Both times I went in, the only way to get anything done is to threaten to leave. They treated my appointment like a walk in, and said that they would try and fit me in. At this latest appointment, I called after 7 hours, and not only did they not know where my car was, but they hung up on me twice. We refuse to do business there again.

Bill

Contact Information

Appointment Details

Drop off vehicle
Wait for service
Drop off vehicle
Wait for service

Vehicle Information

Please update the areas marked in red.