Larry H. Miller Chrysler Jeep Dodge Provo - Service Center

1825 N University Parkway, Provo, UT 84604

5 Lifetime Reviews for this Service CenterWrite a Review

• Pricing:

Is this your Service Center?
Learn about our Certified Service Center Program and claim this page
See Sales Reviews For This Dealership
"When I first went in to the dealership for my concern,..."

UNDEADcorndawg
3/16/2014 12:30:09 PM

Trevor Aardema

My Review Of Larry H. Miller Chrysler Jeep Dodge Provo:

When I first went in to the dealership for my concern, Trevor let me know the part was on back order, and that it could be a number of weeks before they would see the part, which I was fine with I know sometimes it takes time to get some part. He also gave me a full break down of up coming services on my truck which is nice to know since this is my daily driver for work. In less than a week Trevor had called me to let me know the part had arrived. Due to the efforts of Trevor I would strongly recommend stopping by and seeing him for all your service needs.

Added: 3/18/2014 12:44:54 PM

Thank you so much for your review. We are so happy to hear that Trevor could assist you in getting the part you needed for your truck. We will pass your thanks on to him. Let us know how we can serve you in the future! David Sickich, General Manager.

Twitter
"Going here is always a very good experience, I will come..."

kevinmaynes84
3/13/2014 1:27:30 PM

Darin

My Review Of Larry H. Miller Chrysler Jeep Dodge Provo:

Going here is always a very good experience, I will come back every time to get my jeep worked on. I enjoy all the employees

Added: 3/18/2014 12:39:57 PM

Thank you so much for your review! We are so glad that we could make each visit a consistently good experience. We look forward to serving you again! David Sickich, General Manager.

Twitter
"I believe in factory service for my vehicle, which is why..."

bdelucco
1/16/2014 12:28:42 PM

Everett Diaz in Service
Linda Johnson in Sales

My Review Of Larry H. Miller Chrysler Jeep Dodge Provo:

I believe in factory service for my vehicle, which is why I believe my 2006 Jeep Commander runs and still looks great. Everyone at Larry H. Miller Chrysler-Jeep-Dodge have always been super friendly and professional. I will continue to take my Commander to LHM for all my service needs. And, when I'm ready for another car, it's LHM I will see first. Thanks LHM and the entire staff.

Added: 1/22/2014 11:50:57 AM

Thank you so much for your review. We are so glad that we could provide you with a friendly and professional experience. We look forward to serving you again! -Cory Powell, General Manager.

Twitter
"These are the biggest crooks I have ever met. The first..."

1moreunhappycustomer
6/14/2012 12:22:00 PM

I Recommend This Service Center: No
Diaz

1.8

My Review Of Larry H. Miller Chrysler Jeep Dodge Provo:

These are the biggest crooks I have ever met. The first time I brought my car to them was to get a simple oil change. After a long wait, they came and told me that I need all new brakes that would cost me upwards of $1,000. Since I had only gotten my car about 6 months before that, I took it to a friend who works for an auto repair shop and he told me that my brakes were almost brand new. The next time I took my car in wasn't by choice but because of a recalled part on my car that they would replace for free only through the dealership. Again, the dealership brought about $800 worth of additional work to my attention. I just got back from getting my second opinion from another local auto repair shop and again, nothing. All the things the dealership sited were perfectly fine. I will NEVER do business with these dishonest con artists again.

Twitter
"Very unfriendly and unprofessional. I had an appointment..."

mgiles
7/8/2010 7:38:06 PM

I Recommend This Service Center: No
Bill

1.8

My Review Of Larry H. Miller Chrysler Jeep Dodge Provo:

Very unfriendly and unprofessional. I had an appointment set up for a basic diagnostic check on a weekday, and after more than 7 hours they hadn't done anything.. This same issue has happened before on a less busy weekday. Both times I went in, the only way to get anything done is to threaten to leave. They treated my appointment like a walk in, and said that they would try and fit me in. At this latest appointment, I called after 7 hours, and not only did they not know where my car was, but they hung up on me twice. We refuse to do business there again.

Larry H. Miller Chrysler Jeep Dodge Provo - Service Center