Lauderdale MINI

Overall Rating 1

Lauderdale MINI
Lauderdale MINI Info

Braman Mini

"I wouldn't recommend a single person to lauderdale mini...."

I wouldn't recommend a single person to lauderdale mini. This is the second time in less then a year I've had the worst experience with them. My car has 8000 miles on it. Bought it brand new 2012. The right side of my car, both front and back tires are completely bald. Almost steel showing. However the otherwise still looks brand new. There trying to tell me it's my Wear and tare on the vehicle and that I should of had an alignment at 5000miles. Also that I was driving on low tire pressure. I respond back with "how would you know my tire pressure is low and wouldn't the sensor go off and tell me" no respond back to that. They were not friendly what so ever nor willing to help. They give me a GMC ukon to SUV to drive in place of my mini as I have to pay for the gas. It's Friday and they still can't tell me what's wrong with my car nor have they called to inform me. I get a very improfessional text message from the service advisor. I asked for corporate phone number, he gives me the wrong number and then sends a text back saying "my bad." The last service advisor I had when the shroud around the turbo was bad the first 2 months I had the car he wouldn't return my phone calls and they had my car for well over a week. Then I'm two months away from being a year on my car and they tell me it's a month to soon to get the yearly Maintence on it. So in less then 30 days I have to deal with these improfessional people rude employees. I will never ever refer a single sole to mini or BMW again. And there are a whole lot more complaints I have.

Ryan dewey

"This is my second experience in dealwith with Lauderdale..."

This is my second experience in dealwith with Lauderdale Mini. Jessica C, our salesperson was most courteous, efficient, and knowledgable about the vehicle that we were interested in purchasing. We had the trade in appraised one night, and the next day our vehicle was ready to pick up the next day. On the day we picked up the vehicle, the paperwork was minimal and we were only in the dealership for an hour and 20 minutes. I would recommend this dealership to anyone who is interested in purchasing a Mini (any model). I have always found the staff to be friendly, courteous and patient.

Jessica C and Judy R

"We have had a Mini since 2008 and it is a wonderful car. ..."

We have had a Mini since 2008 and it is a wonderful car. Last fall we placed an order for the new red/silver Coupe with white leather interior. We anxiously waited for almost 4 months for the car to be built and arrive at the dealership. When it came in it was BEAUTIFUL. I went out and got a cashiers check towards the purchase price, had custom plates done, and a few other things and dropped them off, so that things were ready for finishing the paperwork on Sun, 2/5/11. They checked over our trade-in which was first appraised at 12,000....they dropped it to 8,000 and said the transmission was going out/bad....which we disagreed with. We took it to Car Max, and got an appraisal close to Mini's original appraisal and the transmission was FINE. In leaning this we LOST TOTAL TRUST WITH THIS DEALERSHIP. The reduced trade-in value would have make the payments too high for us. We sold the Mini to Car Max, re-deposited our cashiers check for the Mini back in the bank. We went to Rick Case Fiat, and on 2/6/11 bought a Fiat 500 Pop, which is fully paid for and no car payments. The staff and dealership were pleasurable to work with. Aside from the above, the sales person Jessica was a wonderful person (at Lauderdale Mini)to work with. She was NOT at fault with us going elsewhere for a new car.

Jessica, and somone in fiance

"I was very impressed with Ft. Lauderdale Mini. The sales..."

I was very impressed with Ft. Lauderdale Mini. The sales associate I worked with was Regina Poirier. She was extremely knowledgeable and helpful. Not once did I feel pressured, instead I felt that she was recommending a product that she truly believed in. She went out of her way to make sure that I was getting everything I wanted. She was very attentive without being overbearing.It was a pleasure to work with her. I love my new Mini!! I will recommend Ft. Lauderdale Mini to all my friends, and will certainly make sure that they ask for Regina!

Regina Poirier

"Everyone in this office is so positively wonderful,..."

Everyone in this office is so positively wonderful, helpful, kind and fun. They are very knowlegeable and work according to my needs. I trusted the information they provided me.

Jessica Confessore

"Excellent service. Great attitude. Very satisfied! Both..."

Excellent service. Great attitude. Very satisfied! Both the sales rep and manager were friendly and purchase was quick. Everything was explained, there was no pressure.

Antonio Lanuza

"Regina was professional,friendly,encouraged questions and..."

Regina was professional,friendly,encouraged questions and not intimidating, Extremely helpful. I felt she enjoyed her job and loved the mini as much as I do. I left the dealership completely satisfied, and would reccomend to all my friends.

regina poirier

"Judy was extremely helpful and attentive throughout each..."

Judy was extremely helpful and attentive throughout each of my visits. I am not only very satisfied with my Mini, but the service at the dealership was great. Everyone there, especially Judy was very helpful an patient.

Judy Reardon and Rafael

"Regina was really nice to me and helpful. Ive called..."

Regina was really nice to me and helpful. Ive called other dealers before and shes really the only one who really did what she can. I live in Miami so of course I also called the Mini branch in Miami, however, they were not able to help me at all. Id rather take the bus to Ft. Lauderdale to finish the deal with Ms. Regina than go to the closest dealer here. Anyway, she was great and the dealer was great. Everything went smoothly and that is why I would totally recommend them. THANKS AGAIN!

Regina Poirier

"The staff was very friendly and helpful during the..."

The staff was very friendly and helpful during the process. They made me feel very comfortable about my Mini Countryman purchase. Overall it was and still is an excellent experience!

Jessica Confessore Guerrero and Bonne London