Lenz Truck Center

536 S. Seymour St.,
Fond du Lac, Wisconsin 54935
Lenz Truck Center Info
About Lenz Truck Center

Lenz Truck is the #1 Used Truck Dealer in the United States. Lenz has sold more 4 wheel drive used trucks then any other dealer each year for the past 5 years! Call toll free 866-606-9906 to see why Lenz Truck Center is selling a lot of trucks.

About Lenz Truck Center Learn More

• Indoor Customer Parking
KMBolzman
4/18/2015

"Excellent"

We had a very stress free experience. No pressure to purchase. Zach was very knowledgable. He was very good at answering our questions. Sam work with us very well for financing.

Zach Vander Grinten and Sam Pegram

GMC 2500HD
4/15/2015

"WOW!! Very happy "

We came from Janesville, WI to look at a truck. Marty had it upfront and ready to be looked at when we arrived. There service is EXCELLENT! They answer any and all questions, and if they do not know, they find someone who can answer it. We had a question and were taken right out to the service department for the answer, and the techs were great. Sam Pegram in finance was so nice and helpful. Sam and Marty stayed late to make sure we were all set to drive our new truck home, and the office employee up front (I didn't get her name) but she was so nice and also stayed late for us. We have already recommended Lenz to 2 people and we just bought our truck 2 days ago. Overall great experience for us!!

JDP
4/10/2015

"F150 Raptor"

This is my 2nd truck from Lenz and as before, they are GREAT to work with, get the deal done, and fair with their pricing... While delivering a solid vehicle.

Sam did great too.

Chevy Avalanche
4/06/2015

"Paul Parent was great to work with"

Since the first email that I sent out I received an immediate response and that's how the whole transaction was. Very easy and since I did not live in the Wisconsin they were very helpful with the shipping of the vehicle. Great overall experience.

danlen1997
4/04/2015

"Satisfied and impressed"

They have a nice facility with a very helpful staff. Their inventory is very extensive with top quality. Their service area is neat and clean. I would not think twice about dealing with them in the future

Ryan H
4/03/2015

"Easy and Fast"

OMG! That was the fastest I have ever bought a vehicle! I've had doctor visits longer! Steve S. and the Lenz crew did an awesome job of accommodating us in purchasing a newer truck. There are so many trucks to choose from. If you want a truck, Lenz Truck of FDL can help you. I will definitely go back to Lenz for future truck purchases and refer my family and friends to go there as well. Thanks Lenz Truck!!

Jason G
4/01/2015

"They'll find you what you want."

I went to Lenz to look at a truck that I had my eye on. The truck was still there but had sold earlier that day. I worked with Richard and within a week or so he was able to find me the exact truck that I wanted for a great price. In fact the one he found had fewer miles and a few more extras for marginally more. I was very specific with what I wanted and Richard found me that without any pressure or trying to set me up with something I didn't want.

Dana
3/31/2015

"First and only Purchase at Lenz"

My husband and I have seen a lot of advertisement for Lenz truck and with there large inventory we thought it would be a great idea. From the time we walked into the door it was poor customer service. Expect to wait if you want to look at a vehicle or if you have questions. Once we were able to flag an employee down they pulled the truck up for us. After we test drove it we were interested in it so we waited again for a sales guy. When he looked it up he asked to be excused and when he came back he told us that truck was already sold. Therefore whomever bought this truck has no idea we took it for a ride and that it was still on the lot. After that issue we found another truck that we wanted to drive. This truck turned out to be the one we purchased. Fortunately it was not sold already :). We wanted to talk finance with either Dave or Sam but they had told us they were to busy to help us. Meanwhile we are going on being there for 4 hours! If we are interested in buying a $40000 truck someone should make time to help. After waiting we were able to talk to Dave and just an FYI if you are not planning on financing through Lenz they get upset. Our plan was to pick up the truck the following Friday. We got an email from Brad Lenz everyday regarding our appointment. When we showed up on Friday to meet with Brad we were told he was out of the office. So we waited again for someone else to help us. They offered to pull the truck up and we asked if they could put the plates on. We dealt with Sam for the final paperwork and he had a few things wrong (for the title) and it was a hassle for him to reprint the correct information. Finally we were ready to leave with our new truck...well we were wrong. The guy put the plates on the wrong truck :) Overall the customer service was awful. We will not being going back to Lenz. I suggest to go Holiday, we bought a vehicle from there and had absolutely no issues and they treated you like a million bucks. I hope their vehicles are better than their customer service.

Ryan Perez

scooter express
3/30/2015

"Fast and Friendly"

This is the second vehicle we've gotten from Lenz in about three months. The wife and I are very satisfied with both vehicles. We worked with Dave & Marty both times.They were very helpful and friendly.Will go back for any future truck needs. Thank You. The Ruesch's

mike
3/25/2015

"Easy to buy a truck "

My wife and I had a Great experience in buying a SUV from Steve. We knew exactly what we wanted in a Toyota 4 Runner and Lenz Truck had it. We called to let Steve Svendsen know we were coming and he had the SUV ready for us to take on a test drive. No haggling was necessary and we got a great deal. They were fair on our trade in and it took us less than an hour to walk out the door with our SUV. I brought the SUV back in to take care of a few stone chips in the windshield a few days later. The Service department was friendly and took care of the repairs quickly. I would reccommend them when you are in the market for a nice used vehicle.

Chris and Mike in Service