Lenz Truck Center

Lenz Truck Center

Call
Lenz Truck Center Info
About Lenz Truck Center

Lenz Truck is the #1 Used Truck Dealer in the United States. Lenz has sold more 4 wheel drive used trucks then any other dealer each year for the past 5 years! Call toll free 866-606-9906 to see why Lenz Truck Center is selling a lot of trucks.

About Lenz Truck Center Learn More

• Indoor Customer Parking
Trixie
1/25/2015

"Pleasant experience, smooth transaction."

I knew what I was looking for, and found it at Lenz. Due to distance, weather conditions, and other commitments, I was delayed in personally inspecting the vehicle. During that time, Jake maintained regular, but not excessive, contact with me. Once we arrived at the dealership, the process went smoothly. As others have indicated, there was no room for negotiation on the price, but the price was not inflated. All employees were friendly and customer service-oriented.

Sw
1/21/2015

"Long trip for a nice truck "

I found this dealer like most people do. They price their vehicles competitively. Spoke with Paul via email several times about my interest in my truck. He was very helpful with sending me more pictures that I requested and responded quickly. They are about 2 1/2 hours away from me so I called the morning of to make sure the truck would still be available. Paul said it was and he will bring it inside have it cleaned up and ready for me. Well when we finally got there the truck was inside but was not even washed. That surprised me that they didn't even bother to spruce it up for a potential sale especially since this truck had been sitting on their lot for a few months. After test driving it we went inside to talk business. I felt he knew he had me since I already drove 2 hours to come see it. They didn't budge on their price which I knew I had read about them prior to going. we had to ask for them to wash it after it was a done deal. All in all it was an ok experience.

cmeender
1/19/2015

"Better than expected experience."

Did not expect to trade, went to look, and review trucks but ended up trading the same day. Friendly people made this an easy buying experience. Would recommend this dealer to anyone looking for a truck.

Vince Cooney

Dar
1/18/2015

"great experience"

We traveled 100 miles to your dealership, great communication before arrival, everybody was very courteous, you negotiated trade in, very smooth transaction. Would deal with you again.

not sure who finance was maybe Sam?

jajjc
1/14/2015

"Spring Break Truck Buy"

Left our home -24 degrees below zero 3 hour drive. Spent 1 hour @ Lenz with Jake Roberts left with new truck 18 degrees above zero & a very happy & satisfied customer. Thanks a lot Jake.

jhchang04
1/14/2015

"Great First Purchase"

It took me about a year before I made a decision to purchase the 2014 GMC Sierra and I knew Lenz was going to be the place to make it happen. Great service, decent prices, and lots of options. This is what attracted me to Lenz. My cup holders were missing from my truck and I didn't realize this until a week later, but I was told that Lenz service department would take care of this for me. Highly recommended. -First time buyer

johninwe
1/04/2015

"Great Truck buying experience"

I like the way business is run at Lenz. Never being there before it is not what I what I expected. Bradley asked what trucks I was interested in, got me the keys and I went on my way to check them out and no one following me around was great. 1- 1/2 hours later I got back with Bradley and left in a truck from Lenz. I do think the detail shop could do a better job.

Brad Hammett

elliott6430
1/02/2015

"Best truck buying experience ever!!"

We would highly recommend this dealership and it was worth the 2 hr drive from IL. Our no pressure salesman Steve S. was fantastic and very knowledgeable. The truck we purchased we saw online, gave some basic information on their website about the vehicle we wanted to trade, and had an idea before we went what they would offer. Shortly after that Steve called us to see what we were looking for and if we had any questions about the vehicle we wanted. After telling him we were only looking and might drive up in a few days, he said great and call if we had other questions. When we arrived at Lenz 3 days later we walked into a very friendly environment with fast, friendly service. They have sold trucks in all 50 states, Canada, and in Mexico. We will buy from them again...price, service, quality can't be beat.

Lariat
1/01/2015

"You will definetly find the vehicle you are looking for"

Buying process did not get drug out for a long period of time. I liked the fact that there was so much information in their online ad for each individual vehicle. it made the truck buying experience very easy. Ryan Knueppel was very helpful

Lindsay
12/30/2014

"Efficient And easy experience"

Bill Braatz was great to work with as was Sam Pegram. Bill had the vehicles we were interested in ready for us upon arrival. He did not pressure us to purchase and was fair and honest in trading in our vehicle. They are family friendly and had a place for the kids to play while making the truck purchase. The vehicles were exactly as they looked in the online pictures and were well maintained. We are loving our Dodge Durango purchase and would definitely consider buying from Lentz in the future. I would recommend Lentz if you are car shopping.

Bill Braatz