Lenz Truck Center

536 S. Seymour St.,
Fond du Lac, Wisconsin 54935
Lenz Truck Center Info
About Lenz Truck Center

Lenz Truck is the #1 Used Truck Dealer in the United States. Lenz has sold more 4 wheel drive used trucks then any other dealer each year for the past 5 years! Call toll free 866-606-9906 to see why Lenz Truck Center is selling a lot of trucks.

About Lenz Truck Center Learn More

• Indoor Customer Parking
bjtowns
5/30/2016

"Great experience"

I drove up from Madison to purchase my new truck at Lenz. They had a huge selection, great customer service, and easy to do business with.

Ghost150
5/30/2016

"Awesome & Honest Service"

I will be a repeat customer because of the level of service that Mike and the Lenz team offered during my truck buying experience, and even after the sale was completed. Mike is an OUTSTANDING sales person, he has great communication skills and is able make the buying experienced relaxing and stress free!!!

Sue Freund, BIG THANKS FOR ALL THE HELP!!!

bookem274
5/26/2016

"Excellent"

After luckily walking away from another dealers high pressure sales tactics, I decided to give Lenz Truck Center a shot. So glad I did. There was no sales pitch just them showing you their product. Whatever truck you want, chances are they got it. Drove a couple trucks and picked the one for me. Everything is straight forward. Friend who came with me was impressed so he bought one too...

Brandi Krueger
5/24/2016

"Awesome Experience!"

Came from North Pole, AK to Wisconsin to purchase a truck for my husband. Mike was awesome at showing us what we were looking for. He didn't pressure us in to buying one. He let my husband decide for a very very long time between the two trucks he was considering and answered every question we had. Couldn't ask for a better sales person. Would definitely make the trip again to purchase from Lenz.

Kruegz
5/24/2016

"Excellent service "

Great truck selection. Staff allowed us plenty of time and opportunity to look over and test drive the vehicles prior to us making a purchase decision.

KRIS.T.
5/23/2016

"Great experience!"

Great dealership, great prices, great people. I even drove 6hrs to do business here, worth every mile! Fastest transaction I've had with a dealer! Highly recommend!

Gus
5/22/2016

"2012 honda rideline"

I drove 4 plus hrs with a buddy to look at this truck. The truck was out front all detailed and ready to go. It could have passed for new. Paul Parent let me take the test ride with out a salesman .That gave me time to check it out with no pressure. Paul then did a walk around showing off the truck while still being informative. The buying process was short and easy. I'm happy with the truck and the price that I paid. Thanks to Paul and Lenz Truck Center!

John Price
5/19/2016

"Very rewarding experience"

My son was looking for a truck and found one online. After contacting Mike Butler it wasn't long before we were planning a trip from Michigan to Wisconsin to purchase a truck. I must say the long drive was well worth it. Mike was the greatest person to deal with as well as were all of his support staff. I would definitely make the long drive again to see Mike when it comes time to replace my truck.

Johnny5399
5/18/2016

"RAM 3500"

This was an amazing buying experience!! I was looking for a 2015 RAM 3500 diesel and found one on cars.com at lenz truck center, I called the dealership and mike answered......he was very confident from the beginning that we could make the deal happen and keep my payments where I wanted them. He took my info, sent me an email to sign and within 20 minutes of him receiving my reply I was approved! I drove to the dealer, he treated me with nothing but respect, answered all my questions and got me into the truck of my dreams without any hassle! I own a buisness and will definitely be calling mike for my second, third and every truck I buy from here on👍🏻

TomHawk1
5/14/2016

"Quick and efficient."

Started an online search for the vehicle I was looking for. I found it at Lenz, put in an inquiry and was contacted right away by Sam. He answered all my questions promptly and with out "hastle." They were patient with me while I was dealing with the sale of my own truck. I never felt any pressure or push to move on the vehicle. I was able to get most everything ready before I arrived so once I did get there I was able to spend my time looking the vehicle over and driving it. My only conplaint is that of most dealers in that they rarely budge on price however I am happy with the price I payed and was able to negotiate in other ways. Thank you to Sam Parent and the rest of the team at Lenz.

Reviews of Mike Buhler