Lenz Truck Center

536 S. Seymour St.,
Fond du Lac, Wisconsin 54935
Lenz Truck Center Info
About Lenz Truck Center

Lenz Truck is the #1 Used Truck Dealer in the United States. Lenz has sold more 4 wheel drive used trucks then any other dealer each year for the past 5 years! Call toll free 866-606-9906 to see why Lenz Truck Center is selling a lot of trucks.

About Lenz Truck Center Learn More

• Indoor Customer Parking
Alpinestar
2/14/2016

"Great experience with Sam "skip" Parent"

I got what I was looking for with skip, awesome customer service great help, found what I was looking for in a vehicle, and he was easy to work with easy to talk to about the truck I would recommend coming back again to buy another vehicle

Sam "skip" Parent

truckbuyer
2/14/2016

"Hassel free experience"

We couldn't be more happy with our truck purchase from Lenz. We did not feel pressured at all, they gave us a fair trade for our very old truck and the whole process only took a few hours. We will definitely deal with them again!

suvbuyer
2/13/2016

"overall a good experience"

It was really nice to have a variety of vehicles on hand to test drive . The only complaint was the guaranteed value was not so guaranteed, but was handled very professionally. My experience was very good and I would definitely consider buying from them on my next purchase.

stevesigns

"Zach was great!"

I purchased a 2013 Chevy Avalanche. The vehicle was exactly as described on the internet & was priced right. It was February, I emailed ahead & the car was inside, warm & easy to inspect. Very clean vehicle, in fact all the vehicles on the lot were in very good to excellent condition. Zach was quite busy that day but once I decided to buy the process was quick. They gave me a fair trade on my 2007 Avalanche. I would gladly purchase from them again. Thanks Zach and the whole Lenz team for making this so easy!

Truckbuyer

"Great experience "

Lenz has a great selection and variety of trucks all right there in one location. Their friendly service and hustle made it a positive experience.

Brandon Floerke

truckguy
2/11/2016

"Best car buying experience ever!!!"

We were just two weeks out of a bankruptcy but needed to purchase a vehicle. Most dealerships would not work with us or quoted us a loan at 20%. We contacted Dave Reilly through email about a Ford F150 we saw on the website. Dave immediately called us. We shared our situation and he sent us a form to fill out. Within moments of sending the form to him he gave us wonderful news. The vehicle we were interested in was still available and Lenz was willing to give us a loan at 7%! We couldn't believe it! We made an appointment for the next morning. Upon arriving at the dealership, Mike Buhler and Dave Reilly greeted us. Mike showed us the exceptionally clean truck inside, (we didn't even have to go outside). Mike shared all the details of the truck and gave us the keys to test drive. We knew this was the truck we wanted as it looked as great, as it did online, and we loved how it drove. Next, Dave took us in his office where he already had all the paper work done ready for us to sign and everything was just as he had quoted us. The entire process took us one hour from the time we arrived to the time we left and was seamless! We have bought many vehicles over the years and this was the most pleasant. Usually we had to play the games of going back and forth to get a good deal and the process usually took all day. This was NOT the case with Lenz. We have told ALL our family and friends about our experience with Lenz Trucks and this will definitely be where we will be doing ALL our business in the future. A great place and great experience. Thank you Dave and Mike for the wonderful experience. We love our new truck!!!

JennyM
2/10/2016

"2014 Ford F150"

Mike Buhler and Dave Reilly were both great to work with. I would recommend Lenz to anyone looking for a vehicle. I would definitely purchase another vehicle through Mike.

Matt - De Pere
2/07/2016

"2013 Ford F-150"

From our late night initial inquiry, to the afternoon of test drives and through the sales and delivery process, Mike (Buhler) was great to work with. Mike is very knowledgable about the vehicle selection at Lenz (which is huge) and encourage us to really "kick the tires" during our test drives. I would recommend Mike and Lenz to anyone in the market and plan to return for my next truck purchase.

bbutts09
2/06/2016

"Excellent Service"

We had an appointment to test drive our vehicle and from the time of the test drive until the time we were out the door was right around 2 hours from start to finish. We are very pleased with our purchase and the service we received!

Butterfield
2/06/2016

"Amazing service "

We live a far distance and they were willing to work with our budget and have everything ready for our new suv... Will definitely be coming back in the future

Reviews of Dave Reilly