Lenz Truck Center

Lenz Truck Center
Call
Lenz Truck Center Info
About Lenz Truck Center

Lenz Truck is the #1 Used Truck Dealer in the United States. Lenz has sold more 4 wheel drive used trucks then any other dealer each year for the past 5 years! Call toll free 866-606-9906 to see why Lenz Truck Center is selling a lot of trucks.

About Lenz Truck Center Learn More

• Indoor Customer Parking

"Very Happy"

I live near Detroit, I bought my truck remotely from Lenz. Ryan was very helpful in providing photos to verify answers to questions. When I arrived to pick up the truck, Lenz went out of their way to ensure everything was handled professionally, they even returned my rental car for me so I could drive my new truck home. I would buy again from them without hesitation.

"Everything went good except for two issues"

I recently purchased a 2013 one of a kind Chevrolet truck. Living 2,000 miles away was difficult as I could not personally see or drive the truck. There was no discount on the price, but I purchased it anyway. Using a private carrier to transport saved me $700.00 over the Lenz price. Although the salesman told me that the tires were almost new, when the truck arrived you could see that they had approx. 5000 miles left on the tread. The truck was also filthy which the driver of the carrier company commented on. He did try to wipe it down, but you would think that Lenz Truck Center would have at least cleaned it prior to delivery. When I emailed the salesman about the tires and the fact that they hadn't even washed the truck, there was no response. Lenz trucking did get ahold of me after this review and apparently vehicles that are to be transported are not washed beforehand. I did change their rating upwards since I was unable to remove this post. I do appreciate their quick response back.

"better ask for mike"

If Jake Roberts answers the phone...ask for mike. You would think after a week of emails and multiple text messages as recently as 20 miles out from the dealership the guy could have the truck ready for you to drive. But it gets better...he pulls up the wrong truck 20 minutes after arrival and tells you it is the right one. No jake...Brown is not grey. Then he refuses to respond to my contact after I left. Just save yourself hassles and ask for mike.

"285 Mile Drive Well Worth It"

I have been on there web site many times over two years. I called and talked to Jake Roberts in sales they had a 2005 Chevrolet Silverado 3500DRW LT 4x4 extended cab. All the Acc. you could think of. We talked over the phone and emails. told him what I had in trade and worked a deal over the phone. The truck I drove 285 miles was more than I thought it be. I don't mean in price it was in show room condition with a little over 6,500 miles. Jake Roberts was one of the best salesman that I have worked with. Getting in and out and on my way back to In was a breeze. Everyone I talked to was there very pleasant and helpful. Thanks again everyone at Lenz Truck Center and I wish you all well.

Jake Roberts

"Great Experience"

We found a truck we liked online and drove 30 minutes to test drive it. I sent an email and the truck was waiting for us when we got there. We test drove it but found a differe not one we liked more. The selection is so good here its hard to decide!!! Found our truck and the whole process was quick and easy. Highly recommended!! LENZ makes buying a new truck fun and easy!!

Heidi Rautmann

"Good experience"

I had a very enjoyable experience working with Marty Krepsky and Dave Relly at Lenz Auto.They both were very friendly and helpful.Good experience all around.I would recommend Lenz Truck to anyone.

"Fantastic customer service"

After searching the Internet, I finally found what I was looking for and more at Lenz. I immediately called and spoke to Mike Buhler. He supplied me with all the information I needed and even emailed me immediately after with the directions and that everything would be ready upon my arrival. When I arrived, Mike was there to greet me with the truck of my dreams. There was no hassle and the truck was just as I expected and more. Mike was very pleasant to talk with and a good sense of humor. He also answered all of my wife's questions and we both drove our new vehicle home as happy campers. Actually my wife drove. For the first time, my wife and I did not get into an argument during a transaction. That was no easy task!! Thanks Mike.

"Well worth the drive down!"

After much searching online, I found a vehicle I was interested in at Lenz Truck Center. My email questions were answered promptly by Brad Lenz, and he also was very willing to follow up by phone. I drove down from the Upper Peninsula to check out the vehicle. Once there, I was greeted by Ryan Knueppel, who was friendly and helpful in answering further questions. After making a request for one minor adjustment to be made to the vehicle before purchase, it was taken care of immediately by the service department. I especially appreciate the fact that days later, after the purchase when I called, Ryan took the time to further discuss a few items and answer questions by phone. I am very satisfied with the vehicle and the service I received. Thank you very much!

"Happy SUV buyer..."

I had a very enjoyable experience working with Marty Krepsky and Lenz Truck Center. When I called in, Marty took the time to answer all my questions with great detail. He is very knowledgeable, and I felt very comfortable working with him. It's been almost 14 years since I bought a car. I wasn't looking forward to the experience, but Marty and Lenz made it really enjoyable, and I couldn't be happier with the experience. I drove 150+ miles one way on Memorial Day, and it was well worth it. Keep up the incredible work. All the best, Bryan

"Poor experiance "

We were looking for a Truck for months, all over out of state and in state. We finally found one we liked at Lenz, we called to set up a time to look at it. We arrived on time and the sales person we had an appointment with was helping another customer, no biggie I am in customer service so I get it. After waiting a little, we test drove the truck and we came back to make a deal. We were invited into the sales persons office and we were ready to negotiate, it was a little higher than what we had budgeted. We received the response of " the price is what it is online and thats it". Then we had to hear, that they will not make any money, you know the usual. So then he said he needed to go help the other customer so he took us into the finance office. So we felt like we didn't even have a chance to think and he dump us on the finance guy. Ok, whatever my husband wanted the truck and I was done with the looking. I just found him not very helpful. So, we were told that we would hear something from the finance guy the next morning, well we didn't so we called. We bought the truck, gave them our information to get us the loan. Well come to find out, they didn't just out our info out for bid they ran our credit over 5 times at different banks. So now our credit rating dropped tremendously, which effects a lot now a days. They also said they were going to contact our car insurance company and put the truck on our policy, gave them all the info. Well they never added the truck, it is 3 weeks later and I went to change some things on the policy to notice the truck was never added. What if something happened, it would have been a disaster! I normally don't share negative experiences, but this was a big purchase for us.

Ryan Knueppel