Lenz Truck Center

536 S. Seymour St.,
Fond du Lac, Wisconsin 54935
Lenz Truck Center Info
About Lenz Truck Center

Lenz Truck is the #1 Used Truck Dealer in the United States. Lenz has sold more 4 wheel drive used trucks then any other dealer each year for the past 5 years! Call toll free 866-606-9906 to see why Lenz Truck Center is selling a lot of trucks.

About Lenz Truck Center Learn More

• Indoor Customer Parking
mike
3/25/2015

"Easy to buy a truck "

My wife and I had a Great experience in buying a SUV from Steve. We knew exactly what we wanted in a Toyota 4 Runner and Lenz Truck had it. We called to let Steve Svendsen know we were coming and he had the SUV ready for us to take on a test drive. No haggling was necessary and we got a great deal. They were fair on our trade in and it took us less than an hour to walk out the door with our SUV. I brought the SUV back in to take care of a few stone chips in the windshield a few days later. The Service department was friendly and took care of the repairs quickly. I would reccommend them when you are in the market for a nice used vehicle.

Chris and Mike in Service

cmcjwn
3/19/2015

"First time Experience (Used Truck Purchase)"

I was working with Brian Lenz about a truck and a trade. On the day I could make it up to the Dealership he was not available. I was concerned that I would get bounced around and have a problem with the numbers I had worked out with Brian. Marty Krepsky stepped in and made the process seamless. All the numbers were right on, the truck was spotless and all my questions and concerns were handled in a prompt and efficient manner. Marty was patient while I looked over the truck, and didn't pressure me in the slightest to "get the deal done". I was very thankful of that as it gave me all the time I needed to be sure that was the truck I wanted. If the truck I purchased from them performs as well as the whole sales process I will truly be one happy camper.

Wrensch
3/14/2015

"First Time Experience (Used Truck Purchaase)"

Came In Looking For a Truck We Had Seen Online. By the Time We Were Able To Get There Tuesday The Truck Had Been Sold Monday Afternoon. Richard Was great Finding Something Else We Might Be Interested In. It Was a Truck That Had Just Arrived. His Suggestion Worked Out For Us, Including Making Sure The Truck Was Cleaned To Our Expectations and Detailed To Perfection For Pick Up a few Days Later. It Was a Great Experience! They Got The Trucks,..... Lenz Trucks!! Thank You, The Wrensch's

Sam Pegram

Mike
3/11/2015

"Great Selection"

Was in the market for a new truck and started my search online. Looked for about a month at both new and used trucks. I have been a chevy guy since the 90s and wanted to look and drive different trucks (chevy and ford) 1/2 tons. Setup an appointment with Brad and let him know what I wanted to look at. My wife and I arrived and both trucks were pulled inside for us to look over and not freeze or rush. Took both for a test drive, no pressure, no hovering over me...etc. Brad was great to work with and even beat my interest rate! Thanks and I LOVE my new Ford Raptor! I will be back!

larry j

"best salesman"

Richard did all he could to get me approved for a 2012 dodge durango. My credit is bad and he did what he could to make sure I got in the truck. I will definetly come back to make another purchase from these guys.

augustwest419

"Smooth...."

After searching in and around Milwaukee and online for days, I ventured up to Lenz to look around. What a selection! There is pretty much every combination options available on whatever your looking for. The best part was how easy Jake and Sam made my purchase. No pressure and no hassle! When I buy my next vehicle, it WILL be from Lenz!

gummer

"AL The Best Ever:"

I Was Met By Steve And He Was Very Helpful And Friendly. The Whole Process Was Real Easy No Pushy Sale At All. I Would Buy From There Again.

toyotabuyer
2/21/2015

"Quick, easy, great selection quality vehicles "

We had a great experience! Brad assured us on our first contact he'd be able to help us and he did...as did Bill with sales and Sam with financing. Everyone is knowledgeable and efficient. Quick process. Soft sale but extended warranties are pushed only time will tell if that was necessary.

Bill

Monimen78
2/19/2015

"Refreshing and AHMAZING"

What can I say that hasn't been said already? Great efficient service, and excellent communication any way one chooses (phone/email/text) . Richard was friendly and trustworthy and, most of all, not pushy! (Total salesman!) Thanks so much!

mark
2/17/2015

"The Best Service Ever!! Thank you!"

I would like to say working with Lenz truck Center was very enjoyable and pleasant, and they made us feel comfortable,. I would recommend Lenz Auto to all my friends, We drove 5.5 hours to make this purchase because of their great prices, friendly service, and pleasant atmosphere. The transaction went smooth and quick, and were very happy with our purchase, and experience with Brad Lenz and his team! I'll go to Lenz Auto first for my next purchase, were very happy. Mark from Michigan

Reviews of Dave Reilly