Lenz Truck Center

Lenz Truck Center

Call
Lenz Truck Center Info
About Lenz Truck Center

Lenz Truck is the #1 Used Truck Dealer in the United States. Lenz has sold more 4 wheel drive used trucks then any other dealer each year for the past 5 years! Call toll free 866-606-9906 to see why Lenz Truck Center is selling a lot of trucks.

About Lenz Truck Center Learn More

• Indoor Customer Parking

"Ripped Off on our trade in"

My first mistake was believing that our salesman, and part owner of the company, Brad Lenz was a truthful person. During our business transaction Brad informed us he would give us $22,500 for our trade in, and would be placing our vehicle on his lot for the price of $25,000. I understood they needed to earn some type of profit and had some overhead, so this seemed fair. He even brought one of his sales guys in to tell us what he would offer for trade in value. We check his website the day after we do the vehicle exchange and its on there for $29,997. I won't forget to add that he told us the offer of $22,500 wouldn't be offered back to us if we walked out the door that night, I can't believe we fell for that trick. These guys stand to profit $7500 dollars off of us at this point because he lied to us. I work for a family owned business in the same city they operate in, if we turned a profit like this off of our customers they'd chase us out of town. If we were still within our 3 day's I would be returning the vehicle purchased. Brad contacted me after my initial email to dealrater and argued with me on three seperate occasions regarding this matter. He just doesn't seem to understand that he blatantly lied to us and I think anyone interested in purchasing from his business should know that.

"Pleased"

My wife and just bought a 2012 Ford F-150 and we very pleased with the over all way that we where treated. even thought we have only have had the truck a month we are very happy with that also..

Jim in service, The lady up front don't know her name.

"Very Happy"

I live near Detroit, I bought my truck remotely from Lenz. Ryan was very helpful in providing photos to verify answers to questions. When I arrived to pick up the truck, Lenz went out of their way to ensure everything was handled professionally, they even returned my rental car for me so I could drive my new truck home. I would buy again from them without hesitation.

"Everything went good except for two issues"

I recently purchased a 2013 one of a kind Chevrolet truck. Living 2,000 miles away was difficult as I could not personally see or drive the truck. There was no discount on the price, but I purchased it anyway. Using a private carrier to transport saved me $700.00 over the Lenz price. Although the salesman told me that the tires were almost new, when the truck arrived you could see that they had approx. 5000 miles left on the tread. The truck was also filthy which the driver of the carrier company commented on. He did try to wipe it down, but you would think that Lenz Truck Center would have at least cleaned it prior to delivery. When I emailed the salesman about the tires and the fact that they hadn't even washed the truck, there was no response. Lenz trucking did get ahold of me after this review and apparently vehicles that are to be transported are not washed beforehand. I did change their rating upwards since I was unable to remove this post. I do appreciate their quick response back.

"better ask for mike"

If Jake Roberts answers the phone...ask for mike. You would think after a week of emails and multiple text messages as recently as 20 miles out from the dealership the guy could have the truck ready for you to drive. But it gets better...he pulls up the wrong truck 20 minutes after arrival and tells you it is the right one. No jake...Brown is not grey. Then he refuses to respond to my contact after I left. Just save yourself hassles and ask for mike.

"285 Mile Drive Well Worth It"

I have been on there web site many times over two years. I called and talked to Jake Roberts in sales they had a 2005 Chevrolet Silverado 3500DRW LT 4x4 extended cab. All the Acc. you could think of. We talked over the phone and emails. told him what I had in trade and worked a deal over the phone. The truck I drove 285 miles was more than I thought it be. I don't mean in price it was in show room condition with a little over 6,500 miles. Jake Roberts was one of the best salesman that I have worked with. Getting in and out and on my way back to In was a breeze. Everyone I talked to was there very pleasant and helpful. Thanks again everyone at Lenz Truck Center and I wish you all well.

Jake Roberts

"Great Experience"

We found a truck we liked online and drove 30 minutes to test drive it. I sent an email and the truck was waiting for us when we got there. We test drove it but found a differe not one we liked more. The selection is so good here its hard to decide!!! Found our truck and the whole process was quick and easy. Highly recommended!! LENZ makes buying a new truck fun and easy!!

Heidi Rautmann

"Good experience"

I had a very enjoyable experience working with Marty Krepsky and Dave Relly at Lenz Auto.They both were very friendly and helpful.Good experience all around.I would recommend Lenz Truck to anyone.

"Fantastic customer service"

After searching the Internet, I finally found what I was looking for and more at Lenz. I immediately called and spoke to Mike Buhler. He supplied me with all the information I needed and even emailed me immediately after with the directions and that everything would be ready upon my arrival. When I arrived, Mike was there to greet me with the truck of my dreams. There was no hassle and the truck was just as I expected and more. Mike was very pleasant to talk with and a good sense of humor. He also answered all of my wife's questions and we both drove our new vehicle home as happy campers. Actually my wife drove. For the first time, my wife and I did not get into an argument during a transaction. That was no easy task!! Thanks Mike.

"Well worth the drive down!"

After much searching online, I found a vehicle I was interested in at Lenz Truck Center. My email questions were answered promptly by Brad Lenz, and he also was very willing to follow up by phone. I drove down from the Upper Peninsula to check out the vehicle. Once there, I was greeted by Ryan Knueppel, who was friendly and helpful in answering further questions. After making a request for one minor adjustment to be made to the vehicle before purchase, it was taken care of immediately by the service department. I especially appreciate the fact that days later, after the purchase when I called, Ryan took the time to further discuss a few items and answer questions by phone. I am very satisfied with the vehicle and the service I received. Thank you very much!

Reviews of Brad Lenz