Lenz Truck Center

Marty Krepsky

Sales Professional

December 07, 2016

"Above and beyond!!!!!"

- happy in felch michigan

We cannot say enough good things about our experience buying our 2013 Avalanche. Upon entering the business, everyone was found to be welcoming. This is the second time dealing with Paul and again found him extremely kind, helpful, personable and professional. We also dealt with Sam dealing finances and again, everything went smooth and with the utmost respect. It is definitely understandable how you were named Used Car Dealer of the Year for the past two years. We love both vehicles purchased at Lenz and do recommend this business to anyone who is in the market for a new vehicle.

December 05, 2016

"Excellent Experience with Lenz Truck! "

- randy w.

First time buying a vehicle on the internet and Lenz truck didn't disappoint. I purchased a 2015 Ford F-150 Lariat CrewCab that was exactly as advertised and described on-line. I'd hardly call this truck used, it's just like new, seriously. I worked with Steve Svendsen who was helpful and was anything but a "typical" car salesman. He helped my navigate the process of bring the truck to California and eased my initial concerns purchasing on truck on-line. He even made a personal video of the truck inside and out focusing on the questions I had, Great service. I'd definitely buy from Lenz Truck again and recommend Lenz Truck to everyone.

December 03, 2016

"2015 Chevy Silverado"

- *screen name*

I had started looking for late model used pick up trucks about 2 months before I bought my truck. Lenz Truck Center came up in my searches multiple times due to their overwhelming inventory. When I first visited the dealer they offered me 15,000$ for my trade which was well under what I wanted and what was already offered by other dealers. The next day I got a call and they offered me 17,000$ which where they needed to be for me to do buisness with them. I picked out a truck that I had test drove the day before and began to run the numbers. We came to an agreement and I drove the hour and a half drive to pick up my truck. Even though it was past closing time they had the paperwork ready for me so it was a quick transaction which is very nice because who wants to sit in the dealership for a couple hours? All in all they did a wonderful job their trucks are not over priced and the staff if friendly. I worked with Paul Parent who did a good job at not being too pushy or critical. The only thing that may have made this visit any better would be getting the correct offer on my trade on the first visit, could of saved me 3 hours of driving.

Used 2016 Ford Expedition, $60492