Lenz Truck Center

Lenz Truck Center

Call
Lenz Truck Center Info
About Lenz Truck Center

Lenz Truck is the #1 Used Truck Dealer in the United States. Lenz has sold more 4 wheel drive used trucks then any other dealer each year for the past 5 years! Call toll free 866-606-9906 to see why Lenz Truck Center is selling a lot of trucks.

About Lenz Truck Center Learn More

• Indoor Customer Parking

"Needed a truck & found one"

After searching for 2 or more months for a truck, we finally found the one we wanted at Lenz. It was an easy process to purchase our vehicle. We drove it home same day. The office was clean and the staff friendly. I would purchase from them again, I only wish the tank had been full. Our service person Jake, was very helpful both online and in the office, with finance Sam was as well.

"Quick and Easy Experience"

Great selection of unique trucks not available elsewhere. I traveled 5 hours to purchase the truck and it was ready the morning I arrived. Paperwork and administrative activities were painless. The only complaint was I wish they would have filled up the tank prior to me taking possession. Overall though, good experience.

"Easy and Fast Transaction, Exactly what I wanted!"

Started online with the trade quote for current vehicle and found the truck I was looking for on the lot. Stopped down on Saturday took the Raptor for a ride and made the deal on Monday. Quick easy and painless to deal with. Exactly the way every purchase should be. Thank you Ryan!

"Great Experience"

After shopping around Green Bay, the Fox Vally, and Fon Du Lac areas, I found exactly what I was looking for at Lenz. Not only are they competitively priced, but their service is exceptional. The entire staff was very friendly, helpful, and eager to go above-and-beyond to accommodate my needs. I would definitely recommend Lenz Truck to anyone searching for a quality used truck.

"Satisfied"

My wife and I made the drive from Milwaukee to Lenz to test drive and look at a couple of Jeep Grand Cherokees. After meeting with Marty we tried two of them out. There wasn't any pressure and we decided to purchase one. The vehicle was in excellent shape, low miles and after he saw my trade, I received what I wanted for it. I was willing to spend a little more for the low miles compared to the one in Milwaukee. I would recommend them to anybody.

"Awful customer service."

I bought a used Jeep on a Saturday, paid in full, and was going to pick it up on Monday (I should also mention that I specifically asked if the car would be detailed and the fluids topped off and they emphatically said yes). I called 2 hours in advance to let them know when we would be there. The owner took us to the car (our salesman was "out") and it was the wrong car. He barely apologized, and when my husband asked if the car we bought was ready, detailed, and the fluids topped off he responded with "all our cars are ready to go." The car was FILTHY. Not only that, we went to fill it with gas before driving home and one of the blinker/tail lights went out and the oil light went on. Two hours later, before we were about to leave, my husband did a full check on the car and a fog light was also out. At no point did the owner come out of his office to apologize or even acknowledge the inconvenience we were put through. Oh, and on our way home, the other blinker/tail light went out. The next day, I emailed our salesman and told him we had lots of problems and asked when I would get the title; he didn't acknowledge/apologize either and just forwarded the email to someone else. The only reason I gave this dealership 2 stars instead of 0 is because Leon, who was not even our salesman, was the only person at this establishment who showed any kind of concern about the issues we experienced when we picked up the vehicle I bought. They should be ashamed of treating customers the way they do; that is not the way to run a business. Needless to say, I will never buy a vehicle from them again.

"Ripped Off on our trade in"

My first mistake was believing that our salesman, and part owner of the company, Brad Lenz was a truthful person. During our business transaction Brad informed us he would give us $22,500 for our trade in, and would be placing our vehicle on his lot for the price of $25,000. I understood they needed to earn some type of profit and had some overhead, so this seemed fair. He even brought one of his sales guys in to tell us what he would offer for trade in value. We check his website the day after we do the vehicle exchange and its on there for $29,997. I won't forget to add that he told us the offer of $22,500 wouldn't be offered back to us if we walked out the door that night, I can't believe we fell for that trick. These guys stand to profit $7500 dollars off of us at this point because he lied to us. I work for a family owned business in the same city they operate in, if we turned a profit like this off of our customers they'd chase us out of town. If we were still within our 3 day's I would be returning the vehicle purchased. Brad contacted me after my initial email to dealrater and argued with me on three seperate occasions regarding this matter. He just doesn't seem to understand that he blatantly lied to us and I think anyone interested in purchasing from his business should know that.

"Pleased"

My wife and just bought a 2012 Ford F-150 and we very pleased with the over all way that we where treated. even thought we have only have had the truck a month we are very happy with that also..

Jim in service, The lady up front don't know her name.

"Very Happy"

I live near Detroit, I bought my truck remotely from Lenz. Ryan was very helpful in providing photos to verify answers to questions. When I arrived to pick up the truck, Lenz went out of their way to ensure everything was handled professionally, they even returned my rental car for me so I could drive my new truck home. I would buy again from them without hesitation.

"Everything went good except for two issues"

I recently purchased a 2013 one of a kind Chevrolet truck. Living 2,000 miles away was difficult as I could not personally see or drive the truck. There was no discount on the price, but I purchased it anyway. Using a private carrier to transport saved me $700.00 over the Lenz price. Although the salesman told me that the tires were almost new, when the truck arrived you could see that they had approx. 5000 miles left on the tread. The truck was also filthy which the driver of the carrier company commented on. He did try to wipe it down, but you would think that Lenz Truck Center would have at least cleaned it prior to delivery. When I emailed the salesman about the tires and the fact that they hadn't even washed the truck, there was no response. Lenz trucking did get ahold of me after this review and apparently vehicles that are to be transported are not washed beforehand. I did change their rating upwards since I was unable to remove this post. I do appreciate their quick response back.

Reviews of Brad Lenz