Lenz Truck Center

536 S. Seymour St.,
Fond du Lac, Wisconsin 54935
Lenz Truck Center Info
About Lenz Truck Center

Lenz Truck is the #1 Used Truck Dealer in the United States. Lenz has sold more 4 wheel drive used trucks then any other dealer each year for the past 5 years! Call toll free 866-606-9906 to see why Lenz Truck Center is selling a lot of trucks.

About Lenz Truck Center Learn More

• Indoor Customer Parking
collie
9/01/2015

"professional fast and to the point."

I had found a the harley davidson truck I have been looking for on a Sunday I emailed Paul on this vehicle and within minutes I had received a email assuring me the vehicle was still available. I responded back I then went to the dealership as soon as they opened on Monday Paul and the gentleman that gave me the loan had my old truck traded in and I was out the door with new truck in no time you guys and girls are my new goto place for me and my friends. Thanks for everything Jason Konkel.

smiles1357
8/26/2015

"2011 F150"

We purchased a 2011 F-150, crew cab. It was a very seamless process and we were very happy. Car shopping is always stressful, but Lenz made our experience great. We were given what we needed for trade in, and a great price on our truck. As a bonus, we requested to have remote start installed at the last minute and the service center was able to pull through and have it done before we picked up the truck! That was exceptional service. We will definitely be back. Jake was great to work with, and Jim in the service center was awesome.

Jim in Service Dept

Hobbes2014
8/20/2015

"Excellent Dealership"

I was looking for a specific vehicle. Lenz has a huge selection of trucks and had what I was looking for. Richard Reed helped with all of my questions and was great to work with. David Reilly was able to put a payment plan together that matched exactly what I was looking for. These two guys and the entire Lenz team deserve an excellent rating and will get my business in the future. Thanks for everything.

Bradv4061
8/13/2015

"2008 Silverado "

Marty was very helpful in getting the deal done. Everything was ready when I got there the truck was clean and they even changed out the rims which were a little corroded that they didn't like.

dcoop
8/09/2015

"Unbelievable selection"

I wish everything was that easy! I had been watching the inventory at Lenz for some time and when I saw the truck that I wanted I simply made a phone call to Marty and we got the deal done over the phone. I drove down in a little over an hour I was driving home in the truck that I wanted. Thanks Dave and Marty!

natgolfpro
8/07/2015

"SIMPLY AWESOME!!!!"

I have been to many "dealerships" and you never walk out feeling like you got a good "deal", Not at Lenz and not with Mike. He answered so many questions either by phone or e-mail with complete honesty. I drove over two hours to get there and I will gladly do it again. Thanks again Mike and next time I'll check the driver side door for the key. Oh and I love the BEDRUG bed liner.

George T
8/05/2015

"Very Satisfied Customer"

I read numerous reviews before making my site unseen purchase of my $65,000 Raptor truck. The ratings and comments were correct they were great to work with. My salesman was Jacob "Jake" Roberts and my Finance man was Dave Reilly. Both of them were out standing!!! The condition of the truck was exactly what they promised and the price was fair based on my national search. I would definitely recommend them and would do business with them again.

cdulmes
8/04/2015

"2014 Chevy Silverado LTZ"

All I can say is WOW! What a great experience I had that was inviting and very laid back! I have not dealt with a dealership that doesn't pressure you into buying a truck until I went to Lenz! I worked with Richard Reed and Dave Reilly. Both were very patient and understood that no matter the price of the vehicle you were buying, its a big investment. Richard Reed helped me step by step to get the right truck that fit me and at the perfect budget for me. I had a couple of trucks picked out ahead of time that I wanted to test drive and ended up leaving with a truck that wasn't on my list. They have them all and every truck out there looks, drives and feels like it just came from the factory! Richard Reed and the Lenz team has made my used truck buying experience such an awesome one that I would never go anywhere else than Lenz truck! If you want an excellent truck buying experience you have never had before, go check out Lenz!

ecahanin
7/29/2015

"great place to buy"

I purchased my truck a few weeks ago and it could not have gone any easier. I worked with Jake as my salesmen and Sam who took care of the rest and they were nothing but the best when going through the buying process. they went above what they needed to before leaving. Driving 2 hours to buy a truck was made easy with these guys.

Mark
7/29/2015

"Perfect experience"

I had put off purchasing a vehicle for over a year until I could get my credit back from where it now sits. My other vehicle forced my hand and I swallowed my pride and contacted Lenz. I emailed Lenz based on the online testimonials like the one I am now writing. I saw many other buyers with bankruptcies and repo's who were able to make a purchase at Lenz. I didn't have these issues, but still thought my credit would be prohibitive. Mike contacted me and within an hour I was told they could pre-approve me. In fact, I was approved for a vehicle that was double the value than the one I wanted to purchase. Prior to Lenz, I absolutely hated the car buying experience. I always felt like shark bait. Mike put me at ease, quickly pulled up three vehicles of interest and gave me the keys for test drives. After my decision I waited maybe 10 minutes to see the financing department and was out of their office in 15 minutes with new plates and stickers. If you have any doubts about these reviews, I'd say just make the call or email contact. You will find all I've said to be true. Great experience.

Reviews of Dave Reilly