Lenz Truck Center

536 S. Seymour St.,
Fond du Lac, Wisconsin 54935
Lenz Truck Center Info
About Lenz Truck Center

Lenz Truck is the #1 Used Truck Dealer in the United States. Lenz has sold more 4 wheel drive used trucks then any other dealer each year for the past 5 years! Call toll free 866-606-9906 to see why Lenz Truck Center is selling a lot of trucks.

About Lenz Truck Center Learn More

• Indoor Customer Parking
Mary R Liebzeit
8/26/2016

"Mike Buhler"

I had been looking online for a 2500 diesel truck to pull my horse trailer with, but knew little about diesels. Mike took the time to answer all of my & my mechanic's questions, was very well informed, & very patient with us. The paperwork part went quickly & I was on my way with my new used truck before I could almost believe it.

FordGuy
8/22/2016

"Should have shopped Lenz First"

After shopping dealers in Southeast Wisconsin and Northern Illinois, I decided to take a look at Lenz Truck. The first thing I noticed was how much detail and explanation was put into each vehicles listings on their website. I was pleasantly surprised they not only had couple trucks I was looking for, but several. I decided to take a drive and was introduced to Skip Parent. Skip was very professional and walked me though what my options were and answered all my questions. Once we determined what best fit my needs I was introduced to Sam Pegram. I was surprised at how hard Sam worked on my financials and was able to beat my personal banks interest rate and term. I want to thank everyone at Lenz Truck Center for making my purchase experience better and easier then I could have imagined. Thank you Skip, Sam, Justin and everyone at Lenz Truck Center for a great buying experience. I will be sure to share it with everyone.

Justin (Sales Manager)

Michael Weis
8/19/2016

"Very Easy"

I found the Mustang I wanted and Zach made it possible. There was an issue with the rear bumper and your service/body shop did a great job. Thank You!

Schultzy
8/18/2016

"No Pressure Environment!"

This was my first experience with Lenz Truck Center. I found them searching the internet for a particular truck, and they had one on their website. I live about 45-50 minutes away so I phoned the dealership to confirm that it was still there. I spoke with Brandon Floerke, who informed me that it was still available. We made arrangements to see the truck, on the morning of the day we were going to meet, I found another truck on their website. I called Brandon to confirm it was still available and it was. He said "I"ll them up front and ready for you when you get here." Not only were the 2 trucks there, he took the liberty of bringing another one he thought might fit our needs. I can't say enough about Brandon. No pressure, just a civil, mature conversation. We hit it off right away as we have similar interests. After test driving several trucks, we ended up purchasing the second truck I was interested in. It was worth the drive to have a pleasant experience.

Charlie
8/18/2016

"Truck buying made easy"

The internet listing on my truck was very thorough - the collection of photos and the video answered most of my questions. My sales person, Jake Roberts, made my truck buying experience enjoyable. I would highly recommend Lenz Auto for your truck buying needs!

cpal
8/17/2016

"Pleasant experience all around!"

Made my purchase as smooth as could be. Quick, easy transaction. Second vehicle I have bought from them. Would definately be back for my next purchase.

F250
8/15/2016

"Awesome Experience"

These guys are awesome, I recommend them to anyone. Professionalism from the entire staff is top notch. my experience with them was like no other. So glad I took the opportunity to work with them. Completely satisfied with my experience and purchase. I will for sure be telling family and friends about Skip Parent, Dave Reilly and Lenz truck center, they have my business.

Mike Wash
8/15/2016

"Best Truck buying experience 5 times in a row."

I just purchased a 2016 Ford F150 Lariat. This is the 5th Truck I have bought from Lenz in the last 15 years. Every experience is handled with honesty, Integrity and the utmost professionalism. I have worked with everyone from Brad and Brian Lenz, Mike Buhler, to the most recent experience with Zach Vander Grinten and Dave Reilly. I would rate my experience a five star 10 out of 10. I will buy my next truck from them as I know my family will as well. Zach, keep up the great work you do with customer service and satisfaction.Thanks again Lenz Team!!

ralpht35
8/13/2016

"New Life's Adventure/ Dream Come True"

What an adventure to add to my life's experience. Mr. Buhler is I name to remember for sure, and has walked somewhat of a journey with me to getting my first new truck. I know it's 2016 but this 2015 F150 that he sold me with all the bells and whistles is more than new to me and all I wanted in my Ford. Such a piece of art and machine this truck is and Mike made this dream come true for me and my family. Long story made short, Mike and Dave reached back out to me regarding a chance to get this deal done and we all did just that. Other dealers would have went on to the next buyer, but this team took such a chance on me as I did with them and made this happen. Like you said Mike trust and commitment makes a great dealership and you guy are more than just that. Mike, I greatly appreciate all your efforts in this and determination in getting this done for me. It was pretty exciting and such a risk taking feeling on my end being that I had to come so far, but in the end it was all so worth it, thank you my friend, and I hope you didn't think I wasn't going to come through on my end with this review. Just wanted to wait until I was off to really put this together for you man. Dave, I didn't get to meet you when I was up there and really wanted to shake you hand to for the wonders you did in getting the interest rate lowered which saves me money on the payments, thank you for that. You guys are great and I sure have spread the word when I got home about my short adventure. My uncle is looking to purchase a truck his self and I shared with him where I got mine from and he was shocked and WOW'd, and said it might not be a bad idea to do the same thing. So Mike be on the look out, he's got your contact number and his name is Mark. Take care guys, and again thank you so much... Sincerely, Ralph (Florida)

Jeffs41
8/10/2016

"Successful "

If you're looking for a truck go to lenz! Zach was the best salesman I've ever had period. I had over a hour drive one way, he had all the paper work done and i was out the door on my way home in 20min. Only option I want still is electric start. So ill probably get that done at the dealership 5 min from my house. But if lenz was closer i would definitely go there.

Reviews of Sam Pegram