Lenz Truck Center

536 S. Seymour St.,
Fond du Lac, Wisconsin 54935
Lenz Truck Center Info
About Lenz Truck Center

Lenz Truck is the #1 Used Truck Dealer in the United States. Lenz has sold more 4 wheel drive used trucks then any other dealer each year for the past 5 years! Call toll free 866-606-9906 to see why Lenz Truck Center is selling a lot of trucks.

About Lenz Truck Center Learn More

• Indoor Customer Parking
Chad
2/09/2015

"Best Experience Ever"

I have bought a handful of vehicles over the years and this was by far our best experience hands down. Our salesman was great and so was the rest of the staff.

Darren
2/08/2015

"Purchase"

From searching on the internet to the day we came in to look everything was smooth. The process could not have been better. Seeing the vehicles online, then driving and driving and working with both Steve and Dave was an enjoyable experience. When I am in the market for another vehicle Lenz will be my choice.

Jon
2/05/2015

"Very Professional"

I was very happy with the service I received from the receptionist down to the finance office where I signed papers. The truck is great and I would recommend this dealer to anyone.

kyle514
2/02/2015

"Best Truck Buying Experience"

Talked to Mike Buhler Friday afternoon about a couple trucks I was looking at and he said he would hold them for me. Drove down Saturday morning, got there about 8:30 and meet with Mike. He was very friendly and great to deal with. Took the first truck out for a quick test drive while Mike looked my truck over for a trade-in. Got back and talked to Mike about my trade-in and he got me a great price. Filled out the paperwork and was on my way home with my new 2012 F-150 Lariat by 10:30. Overall it was a great and very easy going casual experience. Would highly recommend to anyone interested in a new vehicle. Kyle

blarsen
2/02/2015

"Best deal"

Lenz Auto was by far the best deal we could find. Financing was a breeze. Would recomend to anyone. Great selection too and Brad Lenz was great to work with.

gdubs
1/31/2015

"They are really in your side."

Just drove home in a 2009 wrangler this afternoon from Lenz auto. Started looking on Monday and drove home Saturday. Worked with Richard and Dave and they made us feel comfortable in every aspect. Didn't have the worlds best credit and they where able to get us a loan we where comfortable with. If you have any doubts of getting a car loan just talk with Richard (salesman) and Dave in finance and see what they can do. Treat you like real people. Absolutely happy with Lenz Auto!

Richard

charlie
1/30/2015

"Best Value After Much Research"

My husband and I were interested purchasing a Ford 150 crew cab. We did not want new but something with low miles and within the last couple years. After much research online and stopping at lots nothing even came close to what we were able to get at Lenz. We bought a 2013 Ford 150 4x4 crew cab with only 11,000 miles at a better price than anywhere else! Financing was easy...Service people great....We drove truck home same day :)

Chad
1/28/2015

"Not impressed!!"

My overall experience was not great. I looked at a Ford Explorer Sport Trac and liked it. The blue book value was right at the sale price. I did find the bed cover did not latch. During negotiation I asked to possibly take some off the price to make up for the cover not latching in order to help me fix it later or replace. I was offered no compensation, I was told this is an older truck and not all items tend to work. My complaint on this is I'm purchasing a truck at the blue book value that has all items working. My sales person only would offer 2 Fleet Farm gas cards for compensation. I had no choice but to except since I needed to get a truck that day. When I had the keys to my newly purchased truck I was only given 1 gas card instead of the previously offered 2. Very disappointing.

Trixie
1/25/2015

"Pleasant experience, smooth transaction."

I knew what I was looking for, and found it at Lenz. Due to distance, weather conditions, and other commitments, I was delayed in personally inspecting the vehicle. During that time, Jake maintained regular, but not excessive, contact with me. Once we arrived at the dealership, the process went smoothly. As others have indicated, there was no room for negotiation on the price, but the price was not inflated. All employees were friendly and customer service-oriented.

Sw
1/21/2015

"Long trip for a nice truck "

I found this dealer like most people do. They price their vehicles competitively. Spoke with Paul via email several times about my interest in my truck. He was very helpful with sending me more pictures that I requested and responded quickly. They are about 2 1/2 hours away from me so I called the morning of to make sure the truck would still be available. Paul said it was and he will bring it inside have it cleaned up and ready for me. Well when we finally got there the truck was inside but was not even washed. That surprised me that they didn't even bother to spruce it up for a potential sale especially since this truck had been sitting on their lot for a few months. After test driving it we went inside to talk business. I felt he knew he had me since I already drove 2 hours to come see it. They didn't budge on their price which I knew I had read about them prior to going. we had to ask for them to wash it after it was a done deal. All in all it was an ok experience.

Reviews of Sam Pegram