Lenz Truck Center

536 S. Seymour St.,
Fond du Lac, Wisconsin 54935
Lenz Truck Center Info
About Lenz Truck Center

Lenz Truck is the #1 Used Truck Dealer in the United States. Lenz has sold more 4 wheel drive used trucks then any other dealer each year for the past 5 years! Call toll free 866-606-9906 to see why Lenz Truck Center is selling a lot of trucks.

About Lenz Truck Center Learn More

• Indoor Customer Parking
Chevy Avalanche
4/06/2015

"Paul Parent was great to work with"

Since the first email that I sent out I received an immediate response and that's how the whole transaction was. Very easy and since I did not live in the Wisconsin they were very helpful with the shipping of the vehicle. Great overall experience.

danlen1997
4/04/2015

"Satisfied and impressed"

They have a nice facility with a very helpful staff. Their inventory is very extensive with top quality. Their service area is neat and clean. I would not think twice about dealing with them in the future

Ryan H
4/03/2015

"Easy and Fast"

OMG! That was the fastest I have ever bought a vehicle! I've had doctor visits longer! Steve S. and the Lenz crew did an awesome job of accommodating us in purchasing a newer truck. There are so many trucks to choose from. If you want a truck, Lenz Truck of FDL can help you. I will definitely go back to Lenz for future truck purchases and refer my family and friends to go there as well. Thanks Lenz Truck!!

Jason G
4/01/2015

"They'll find you what you want."

I went to Lenz to look at a truck that I had my eye on. The truck was still there but had sold earlier that day. I worked with Richard and within a week or so he was able to find me the exact truck that I wanted for a great price. In fact the one he found had fewer miles and a few more extras for marginally more. I was very specific with what I wanted and Richard found me that without any pressure or trying to set me up with something I didn't want.

Dana
3/31/2015

"First and only Purchase at Lenz"

My husband and I have seen a lot of advertisement for Lenz truck and with there large inventory we thought it would be a great idea. From the time we walked into the door it was poor customer service. Expect to wait if you want to look at a vehicle or if you have questions. Once we were able to flag an employee down they pulled the truck up for us. After we test drove it we were interested in it so we waited again for a sales guy. When he looked it up he asked to be excused and when he came back he told us that truck was already sold. Therefore whomever bought this truck has no idea we took it for a ride and that it was still on the lot. After that issue we found another truck that we wanted to drive. This truck turned out to be the one we purchased. Fortunately it was not sold already :). We wanted to talk finance with either Dave or Sam but they had told us they were to busy to help us. Meanwhile we are going on being there for 4 hours! If we are interested in buying a $40000 truck someone should make time to help. After waiting we were able to talk to Dave and just an FYI if you are not planning on financing through Lenz they get upset. Our plan was to pick up the truck the following Friday. We got an email from Brad Lenz everyday regarding our appointment. When we showed up on Friday to meet with Brad we were told he was out of the office. So we waited again for someone else to help us. They offered to pull the truck up and we asked if they could put the plates on. We dealt with Sam for the final paperwork and he had a few things wrong (for the title) and it was a hassle for him to reprint the correct information. Finally we were ready to leave with our new truck...well we were wrong. The guy put the plates on the wrong truck :) Overall the customer service was awful. We will not being going back to Lenz. I suggest to go Holiday, we bought a vehicle from there and had absolutely no issues and they treated you like a million bucks. I hope their vehicles are better than their customer service.

Ryan Perez

scooter express
3/30/2015

"Fast and Friendly"

This is the second vehicle we've gotten from Lenz in about three months. The wife and I are very satisfied with both vehicles. We worked with Dave & Marty both times.They were very helpful and friendly.Will go back for any future truck needs. Thank You. The Ruesch's

mike
3/25/2015

"Easy to buy a truck "

My wife and I had a Great experience in buying a SUV from Steve. We knew exactly what we wanted in a Toyota 4 Runner and Lenz Truck had it. We called to let Steve Svendsen know we were coming and he had the SUV ready for us to take on a test drive. No haggling was necessary and we got a great deal. They were fair on our trade in and it took us less than an hour to walk out the door with our SUV. I brought the SUV back in to take care of a few stone chips in the windshield a few days later. The Service department was friendly and took care of the repairs quickly. I would reccommend them when you are in the market for a nice used vehicle.

Chris and Mike in Service

cmcjwn
3/19/2015

"First time Experience (Used Truck Purchase)"

I was working with Brian Lenz about a truck and a trade. On the day I could make it up to the Dealership he was not available. I was concerned that I would get bounced around and have a problem with the numbers I had worked out with Brian. Marty Krepsky stepped in and made the process seamless. All the numbers were right on, the truck was spotless and all my questions and concerns were handled in a prompt and efficient manner. Marty was patient while I looked over the truck, and didn't pressure me in the slightest to "get the deal done". I was very thankful of that as it gave me all the time I needed to be sure that was the truck I wanted. If the truck I purchased from them performs as well as the whole sales process I will truly be one happy camper.

Wrensch
3/14/2015

"First Time Experience (Used Truck Purchaase)"

Came In Looking For a Truck We Had Seen Online. By the Time We Were Able To Get There Tuesday The Truck Had Been Sold Monday Afternoon. Richard Was great Finding Something Else We Might Be Interested In. It Was a Truck That Had Just Arrived. His Suggestion Worked Out For Us, Including Making Sure The Truck Was Cleaned To Our Expectations and Detailed To Perfection For Pick Up a few Days Later. It Was a Great Experience! They Got The Trucks,..... Lenz Trucks!! Thank You, The Wrensch's

Sam Pegram

Mike
3/11/2015

"Great Selection"

Was in the market for a new truck and started my search online. Looked for about a month at both new and used trucks. I have been a chevy guy since the 90s and wanted to look and drive different trucks (chevy and ford) 1/2 tons. Setup an appointment with Brad and let him know what I wanted to look at. My wife and I arrived and both trucks were pulled inside for us to look over and not freeze or rush. Took both for a test drive, no pressure, no hovering over me...etc. Brad was great to work with and even beat my interest rate! Thanks and I LOVE my new Ford Raptor! I will be back!

Reviews of Sam Pegram