Lenz Truck Center

536 S. Seymour St.,
Fond du Lac, Wisconsin 54935
Lenz Truck Center Info
About Lenz Truck Center

Lenz Truck is the #1 Used Truck Dealer in the United States. Lenz has sold more 4 wheel drive used trucks then any other dealer each year for the past 5 years! Call toll free 866-606-9906 to see why Lenz Truck Center is selling a lot of trucks.

About Lenz Truck Center Learn More

• Indoor Customer Parking
Patrickjroche
12/30/2015

"They will tell you anything to get you in the door."

They knew I was coming from chicago and told me they would give me $500 off of price. Once I got down on here the sales man Jake went back on his story. Then I was offered a full tank of diesel and $150.00 dollars in gas cards. I agreed being that I was already in Wisconsin. After paperwork was signed the only gave me $100 dollars in gas cards that are only good at a farm and fleet store. I was told then he would mail me my cup holders and another $100.00 gas cards I have still not received. This dealership will try and get you at every turn. Then license plate time came and they tried to give me b plates. Then a manager came and told Jake that you can't put b plates on that size truck which I knew and they said they would send d plates in mail. They still sent the b plates. I will now have to waste more time and get it he Secretary of State involved and possibly attorneys if they do not send me d plates and cup holders and gas cards. Avoid this dealership at all costs.

NASCARDAN48
12/22/2015

"Great Experience"

I went to Lenz Truck Center not knowing what I wanted, I was greeted by Mike as I walked through the door and he helped set me up with what I was looking for within a reasonable budget and all in all a great experience for my fist dealer experience, I won't ever have to find another dealer after going to Lenz.

jeepguy
12/20/2015

"Good experience"

Purchased a Jeep Wrangler. It was nicely detailed, very clean and was everything I was looking for. Marty was friendly and making a deal was easy and fair. I will check with them again when ready for another auto purchase. I traveled 134 miles ( found the Wrangler on AutoTrader.com ) to this Dealership and it was well worth the trip! Thanks Again Marty Krepsky.

Sam Pegram a little too pushy with paint protection and extended warranty. No means No !

cneumann
12/19/2015

"No pressure and highly satisfied!"

Richard Reed was very patient in assisting us find the perfect family vehicle. Lots of options and quality vehicles to choose from. Thank you Lenz Trucks for a great experience!

livelimitless
12/18/2015

"2013 Ford Explorer Sport"

By far the best experience I have had in online shopping in my time. I used to work in the auto sales business and it was a pleasure to work with these folks. We were in and out in under 45 minutes and our vehicle was immaculate. I would surely recommend them to anyone who is looking for a vehicle.

Jeff 0463
12/14/2015

"Great Christmas present"

Worked with Mike Buehler to get a red super duty for my wife for Christmas. She loves the truck. Highly recommend Lenz. Quality dealership. Very accommodating and straight up

Bucky
12/14/2015

"2015 Escalade ESV"

This is the first time I have been to this dealership. I originally was working with Steve over the internet, but he was unable to be there when it was convenient for me to come and look at the truck, so he referred me to Richard without hesitation. It was great to see a dealership work together to accommodate the customer instead of worry about who gets the sale. They had a fantastic price on the ESV I bought and gave me a fair market price on my trade-in and made the entire process very easy to deal with. Not a big fan of haggling for fair prices on the new vehicle and the trade-in and Richard made the process very easy, and explained their position and market value very clearly. Will bookmark their page to keep them in mind next time we purchase a new truck.

MadisonCraig
12/12/2015

"Used Jeep Wrangler purchase."

I found the buying experience at Lenz Auto to be extremely easy and quick. The staff was friendly and very easy to deal with, no high pressure sales. I think I will really enjoy my new Jeep Wrangler!

johnnyone95
12/12/2015

"Not fun at all!"

Absolutely the most stressful vehicle buying experience of my life. Ever see the move "Used Cars"? There something about the atmosphere of the place...just doesn't feel right. There's also a shell game going on there...you don't know where the "little pea" is hiding. Too many "surprises" after the sale. If you like to haggle or negotiate, Lenz is not the place for you. Expect to pay full sticker. Period. End of story. Believe me, I could write paragraphs here! But... My mother once told me, "if you can't find anything nice to say about someone...say nothing!" Therefore, this is the end of the review except for one piece of advice (sorry mom!)...BEWARE!

and a totally inept support staff

Doogle
12/11/2015

"Truck Purchased "

I couldn't be more happy with my Purchase from Marty at Lenz Trucks. He didn't pressure me. Very Professional !!!!!! I live in Green Bay and he emailed me a list of Trucks to look at before I went down. Sam in Financing did a great job getting me a cheap Interest Rate and found a Bank for me near Green Bay. Once again Thanks Guys !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reviews of Dave Reilly