Lenz Truck Center

536 S. Seymour St., Fond du Lac, Wisconsin 54935 Open Now 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM Hours

Paul Parent, Sales, Lenz Truck Center

Dave Reilly

January 18, 2017

"All I could ask for"

- Kent145

I recently traded in my F150 for an F250 diesel. My sales rep Marty was helpful. He took the time to get all the information I needed, have the new truck totally prepped and detailed, all the paperwork was ready to go. He explained about warranty and protection packages but was not pushy about getting any. Great experience

January 17, 2017

"Professional and Excellent Service"

- MitchAnhalt

I've been looking at purchasing a slightly used truck for quite some time now and Dylan did a fantastic job in assisting me. He never pushed me too hard to buy just any vehicle. He made me feel like a friend and made sure to put me in the perfect vehicle for me.

January 17, 2017

"Outstanding Service"

- MOLLY C MATES

Honest, trustworthy, and knowledgeable. The staff at Lenz Service Center exceeded my expectations with their excellent communication and knowledge about my vehicle. I was able to communicate personally with the mechanic, and his knowledge about my truck left me feeling like I was in capable hands. Compared with my vast experience of other local dealerships and service departments, I felt like I wasn't just a number with parts and service being thrown at me, but actual problems being diagnosed and repairs at reasonable costs. I didn't purchase my vehicle there, but it doesn't matter, they take the time to extend excellent customer satisfaction down the line.

Used 2016 Ford Expedition, $60492