Lenz Truck Center

536 S. Seymour St.,
Fond du Lac, Wisconsin 54935
Lenz Truck Center Info
About Lenz Truck Center

Lenz Truck is the #1 Used Truck Dealer in the United States. Lenz has sold more 4 wheel drive used trucks then any other dealer each year for the past 5 years! Call toll free 866-606-9906 to see why Lenz Truck Center is selling a lot of trucks.

About Lenz Truck Center Learn More

• Indoor Customer Parking
Platinum#1
5/22/2015

"The Lenz experience."

My experience with Lenz Auto was a great one. On short notice I went in to test drive a truck, and within three hours I was driving it home. Everyone that worked with me were friendly and very knowledgable. Every question that I had was answered, which made my visit worry free.

MJunk
5/19/2015

"Great Experiennce!"

Large inventory and price ranges to choose from. Great customer service a great people to work with. They did everything they could to get us with a payment we were comfortable with.

Sam Pegram

Boydaq
5/10/2015

"Great car and service"

We had a great experience from the Lenz Auto staff and purchased a terrific car! Highly recommend this dealership! Fast service had us on our way within a couple of hours.

rsmithflip
5/10/2015

"Brad Went the Extra 250 Miles to Help when Things Went Bad"

We drove 250 miles from Moline IL to look at a 2013 F-150 Lariat we found on the Lenz web site. We were looking for a truck with navigation and local prices were higher and the selection was limited; so we thought the trip was worth the potential risk of a long day of driving, even if it turned out we did not love the truck and had to return without it. Prior to our visit, we worked with Brad Lenz. Communication by email and phone was easy and Brad was quick to reply to my many questions. When we arrived it was a sunny but very cold winter day. That truck was clean and in the "show room" area ready for inspection. We took the truck for a drive and decided to by it. The process was quick and efficient. Then the day took a turn for the worse...as I backed out of the parking spot the front left wheel started to make a grinding noise. OMG, I just bought it 5 minutes prior! Went back to Brad, a bit shaken, and asked to have service give it a listen. Had a mechanic out in minutes, and I was advised not to drive it home. It was in warranty, so it needed to go to the local Ford dealer for repair. We drove home disappointed, but: Lenz had the truck repaired at the Ford dealership per a Technical Service Bulletin. Lenz delivered the truck to my home, 250 miles, away the same week! It all worked out thanks to Brad and his team. Everyone we worked with was friendly and helpful - they all seemed to enjoy working a Lenz.

michf150
5/09/2015

"Wow. Talk about a big inventory of nice trucks"

We drove from Michigan to look at and buy an f150, but I could have walked around all day just looking at other nice trucks. Marty Krepsky was our sales person and the truck was waiting for us to look at when we arrived. ( Marty was very helpful) We also worked with Sam pegram who did a great job arranging our financing . Both were great to work with. Great price on the truck we bought and received a great price for our trade in

creitsma
5/05/2015

"best truck buying experience ever."

I can not say it enough!! Zach was very helpful with all the trucks we looked at. From the first phone and email until we drove away in our new f150. Also Sam the finance guy hooked us up. With a better deal than my credit Union. I don't buy new vehicles often but I know my next one will be from lens. Thanks for everything!!!!

Mr. Bubba
4/20/2015

""Excellent""

We came from Sturgeon Bay, WI to look at a truck on a very windy and rainy day and Marty Krepsky had the truck inside the building for us to look at. He was very professional and knowledgeable on the truck that we purchased. Then we were handed off too Sam Pegram for all final details. It was nice to have someone that took the time to go through all the options and explain them. We were even in a time crunch to pick up our kids from daycare and we still made it, They by far exceeded my expectations and would recommend to anyone to go there and would do future buisness with them.

KMBolzman
4/18/2015

"Excellent"

We had a very stress free experience. No pressure to purchase. Zach was very knowledgable. He was very good at answering our questions. Sam work with us very well for financing.

Zach Vander Grinten and Sam Pegram

GMC 2500HD
4/15/2015

"WOW!! Very happy "

We came from Janesville, WI to look at a truck. Marty had it upfront and ready to be looked at when we arrived. There service is EXCELLENT! They answer any and all questions, and if they do not know, they find someone who can answer it. We had a question and were taken right out to the service department for the answer, and the techs were great. Sam Pegram in finance was so nice and helpful. Sam and Marty stayed late to make sure we were all set to drive our new truck home, and the office employee up front (I didn't get her name) but she was so nice and also stayed late for us. We have already recommended Lenz to 2 people and we just bought our truck 2 days ago. Overall great experience for us!!

JDP
4/10/2015

"F150 Raptor"

This is my 2nd truck from Lenz and as before, they are GREAT to work with, get the deal done, and fair with their pricing... While delivering a solid vehicle.

Sam did great too.