Lenz Truck Center

Sales Professional

December 03, 2016

"2015 Chevy Silverado"

- *screen name*

I had started looking for late model used pick up trucks about 2 months before I bought my truck. Lenz Truck Center came up in my searches multiple times due to their overwhelming inventory. When I first visited the dealer they offered me 15,000$ for my trade which was well under what I wanted and what was already offered by other dealers. The next day I got a call and they offered me 17,000$ which where they needed to be for me to do buisness with them. I picked out a truck that I had test drove the day before and began to run the numbers. We came to an agreement and I drove the hour and a half drive to pick up my truck. Even though it was past closing time they had the paperwork ready for me so it was a quick transaction which is very nice because who wants to sit in the dealership for a couple hours? All in all they did a wonderful job their trucks are not over priced and the staff if friendly. I worked with Paul Parent who did a good job at not being too pushy or critical. The only thing that may have made this visit any better would be getting the correct offer on my trade on the first visit, could of saved me 3 hours of driving.

December 03, 2016

"Another New truck!!"

- Adam

What I like most is that you can look at many different types of trucks and compare. No pressure what so ever to purchase. I test drove 3 trucks and spent hours comparing. Skip had no problem letting me be alone. He was very helpful in the process. When I came to finance Dave does a fantastic job getting you the best loan he can.

November 29, 2016

"purchasing a truck"

- hokey 55

My experience at Lenz truck was the best I have ever been through ! from start to finish was under 2 HRS. every body was great.

Used 2016 Ford Expedition, $60492