Lenz Truck Center

Lenz Truck Center

Call
Lenz Truck Center Info
About Lenz Truck Center

Lenz Truck is the #1 Used Truck Dealer in the United States. Lenz has sold more 4 wheel drive used trucks then any other dealer each year for the past 5 years! Call toll free 866-606-9906 to see why Lenz Truck Center is selling a lot of trucks.

About Lenz Truck Center Learn More

• Indoor Customer Parking

"Lexus 08 IS 250"

My purchase of a 2008 Lexus IS 250 was the most pleasant and easiest vehicle purchasing experience ever. Sam Pegram at Lenz was friendly and fun to deal with. I called to ask some questions about the car on a Friday and he told me that was his old car. I thought this was some line of old car sales tactics from the past, but it was true it was his car. He told me all about the car and its condition. He made it sound like it was cream puff and I was wondering if he had oversold the condition. I told him I’ll be up on Saturday morning and if the car is as he represented it that I’ll take it. Sam had the car pulled and parked right up by the building. When I drove in I knew that was the one. It was just as Sam had described it over the phone. Sam threw me the key and slapped a plate on the back and I took off for a test drive. I returned to Lenz and offered Sam 500.00 less and he said no deal. That car is worth the money and will sell for the sticker price. I still took the car knowing I’d look long and hard to find another as nice. The rest of the purchase was fast and seamless. I could have left with the car that day. Sam said leave your truck here and take the car home with you. I left the car and took my truck. I was afraid they would have sold my truck on me, just kidding. I returned and picked up the car on that Sunday. I would have never thought of looking at Lenz for a car. I always thought of them as just the truck guys. Thanks for putting that car out on the internet or I would have never found it. Plus I would have purchased a different Lexus that was not in as nice of condition. I’d recommend Lenz and Sam to my best friends and family.

"Trip to Fond du Lac Looking for a Truck!"

My Son suggested Lenz Auto, He said if you can't find a truck there you aren't looking for a truck! I called and spoke with Mike and Dave and traveled to Fond du Lac. The service was immediate, questions I had were answered and the vehicles I had picked out were right up front and ready for a road test. Thank you for a job well done, I took My Dodge truck home that night. I would highly recommend going to Lenz Auto!

"They got me out of a huge dilema !"

We recently decided to do more camping in the future. Along with that decision came a HUGE financial dilema and a financial problem that other Auto / Truck Dealers in the Fox River Valley simply said "we can't help you, because you owe too much on your trade-in". After hearing that line... (no less than 3 times), we decided to check out Lenz Truck Center and see if they could help us. Our problem was that we indeed "owed more than the car was worth". In 2012 I had purchased a New 2013 Dodge Dart at an area dealership. It was a Great Little Car and it had awesome reviews and awards... but I bought it immediately after filing 'bankruptcy' in 2012. Besides that, the car was not "well received", and many New Car Dealers in the Upper Midwest still have many 'brand new 2013 Dodge Darts on their lots! Not to mention 2014s and in September... here comes the 2015s. Translated, what that did to me, was drive the 'overall value' of my car way..... down. So that it was now worth roughly $8,500.00 less than I now owed on it. I forgot to mention my 'finance rate' was at 22.9% when I purchased it... due to the fact of my recent 'bankruptcy'. I never had a late or missed payment on that car, and most Dealerships didn't want to give me the time of day! Then in 2013 I was injured at work and became 'disabled' and my gal was found with 'Breast Cancer' as well. That is when I checked out Lenz Truck Center. The very next day Brad Lenz one of the owners of Lenz Truck called me to discuss my plan in regard to 'trading in a 1.5 year old car with under 16,500 miles and in 'excellent condition'. I told Brad that we wanted to buy a Truck to pull a 5th Wheel, or Camping Trailer and trade in the 2013 Dart. Brad went right to work, called me back 2 more times that day, asked a few more questions and said... "We will find a way to help you folks out"! Yesterday we left their Lot in a 2011 Ford F-150 Lariat 4X4 with gobs of Super Nice Options, it was just what we needed and wanted to pull our 'future' camper trailer. Brad worked to get us a Way Better Bank Rate, and yes, we lost money on that 'Trade-In', but much less than other Dealerships were trying to 'throw our way', if they tried some to help at all. So we are VERY PLEASED with our purchase at Lenz Truck Center, and we recommend them to anybody who is looking for a "Nice Truck at a Great Price", besides they have a very friendly and courteous staff. They had us in and out as 1st time buyers in under 2 hours! Most Dealers didn't seem to want to help us, as I mentioned above, especially after I mentioned I also had a 'Heart Attack' in 2013. To say 2013 was a 'bad year' for us is an under statement for sure. I think the World of Brad Lenz and the staff at Lenz Truck Center and so does my gal, mainly because they "Deliver on their Promises".

"Never thought I'd have a Chevy in my driveway"

My situation I needed a vehicle that could support having a electric scooter in the back, I have been a Ford man all my life. I could not find a vehicle in the Ford line that would work for me. I started on line looking for something else that would work. Thought a good place to start Lenz Truck. I showed my wife the Suburban and she said "really a Chevy"? I called and got Marty, he explained everything on the vehicle, said I better get down there or put a deposit on it. When I went to meet him, he had the Suburban pulled and it was waiting in the garage for my inspection. My wife and I took it for a ride and was impressed I wanted to close the deal right away. Started the paperwork in walks Nik, said he could save us some money with the loan. I said sure everyone says that !! Well true to his word we got a lesser amount of time on the loan and smaller payment, a savings of about 3.000. Great experience all around. Would recommend Lenz Truck to anyone.

"Great Experience"

The experience that I had with Lenz auto was great. I called with tons of questions because I lived far away and Ryan always got back to me in a very timely manner. I bought my truck in the winter and loved it, but when the first rain came the sun roof leaked (something that no one would have been able to know. I called up Ryan and transferred me to Dan Bergin the service manager. Since I live in the twin cities about 4.5 hours away Dan told me to bring the truck to a dealer of my choice and contact him when I did. I brought it to a dealer and I gave them Dan's number and a couple days later the problem was fixed. Dan didn't try to cut corners he made sure it was fixed correctly. Everybody that I worked with at Lenz Auto was very pleasant and they have gained a life long customer with me.

"Awesome experience!"

I must admit that I was dreading the thought of buying a vehicle because my prior experiences with car dealerships have been horrible. That being said, Mike and Nick made the entire car buying process stress-free! Both were extremely friendly and went out of our way to make the process easy for us. We were offered a fair price for our trade-in, got a sweet truck at a great price, and the best part is that the entire process was completed within two hours. On top of that, Nick found offered us a loan that beat the already competitive interest rate on the loan we were pre-approved for in our home town by over another percentage point! I would highly recommend Lenz Truck Center. Trust me, the stress-free transaction and great customer service was well worth the nearly five hours we drove to make the purchase. This is the first place I will check when I am ready to buy our next vehicle.

"Exceeded Expectations"

After spending a great deal of time and effort locally looking for a tow vehicle I came across Lenz Truck Center and found an F-350 DRW fitting my needs. I inquired about the truck and Brad Lenz replied immediately and answered all my questions. Living on the opposite side of the states I had a fair amount of questions and concerns. Working with Brad was great and the time he spent addressing every issue was top notch. The entire process was straight forward and since it was a great deal upfront we were able to move forward with the purchase without the haggling and games. Brad was extremely accommodating to my lender’s needs, my inspector and the delivery of the vehicle. Having made the purchase sight unseen and from almost 2000 miles away the vehicle was received as stated in the description and per the photos provided. In addition to my purchase the entire process exceeded my expectations. I would highly recommend Lenz Truck Center to anyone looking for a great product, fair price and incredible service and that is the reasoning for a 5 star rating and why I will recommend them to my family and friends.

"Best car buying experience EVER!!"

If you want the short story... Go to Lenz Truck Center. They are the best. Ask for Mike. You will not be disappointed. Five stars all the way. If you want the whole story, read on... Over the past few months, it became apparent to my husband and I that he needed a new truck. We knew that he wanted a used Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport, but we weren't sure where to go. We live in Madison, and have only been in Wisconsin for two years, so I did my research online with cars.com and autotrader.com to look for dealers in the area. Our local Toyota dealers had some, but they seemed a little aggressive (we drove through the lot, and a salesman came out from inside and started chasing us down). We are not fans of high-pressure sales techniques, so we left. The other dealers in town just didn't have exactly what we were looking for. Through the above mentioned websites, we found a few trucks that we were interested in. We chose to go with one of the Toyota dealers in Milwaukee. They had, what appeared to be the perfect truck. We requested information, and my husband talked with our assigned dealer on the phone. He said he sounded like a 'fast-talker', but he was still interested in looking at that truck. So, we both took a day off from work (to avoid the weekend crowds) and went to Milwaukee to get this truck. I cannot fully express in words the disappointment we experienced. The dealer was nothing short of arrogant, condescending and rude. He lied about the condition of the vehicle and actually laughed at our potential trade-in. We left, disgusted and hopeless. We stopped by another car dealer on our way out of town, and they were no better. We were convinced we were never going to find the right truck or dealership. That night, after my husband went to bed, I went back to those websites again and found the perfect truck at LENZ Truck Center. It all looked great online, but I was hesitant (considering our experience in Milwaukee). I did some messaging with a customer service representative, and sent my email requesting more information about the truck. The next day, I got an email from Mike Buhler. He called me and I was able to briefly explain our experience in Milwaukee and express our fears and hesitation. I asked him if he could please be honest with me about the condition of the truck, so we didn't drive all that way just to be disappointed again. He said he would go out right then and double check the condition of the truck and get back with me. He did get back with me within 15 minutes (as promised) and gave me his word that everything was clean and in good working order inside and out. We were concerned about driving a distance, only to be let down once again. I called my husband, sent him the information on the truck, and expressed that I really trusted Mike. We talked about it and decided to go up that night when I got home from work. Mike was with some other customers when we arrived, but he was able to come out briefly and meet us. He told us to go out and look at the trucks and let him know if we wanted to take a test drive. We did, and were happy with the truck. We went back in and Mike spent time talking with us and getting to know us. We felt that he genuinely cared about our happiness. Mike's willingness to listen to our concerns and be patient with us showed he has a great deal of integrity and compassion. He made the whole process painless and as smooth as possible. Once we agreed to the truck price and the value of our trade in, we met with the finance manager, Dave Reilly. This was an equally pleasant experience. He found us the best rate and told us a little bit about our lender and even told us where to find the branch in Madison (they work with many lenders to find you the best rate). The whole process with Mike and Dave took about 90 minutes from start to finish. We were back on the road in no time, in the perfect, very high quality 'new-to-us' truck. Thank you so much for everything, Mike, Dave, and Michelle. We cannot express our gratitude enough. We are absolutely satisfied with the entire experience of working with all of you. The whole process exceeded our expectations. I couldn't wait to write this testimonial as I can't say enough good things about this dealership. They have taken all of the pain out of buying a used or new car. Lenz Truck Center will be our auto dealership from hear on out. We highly recommend them to anyone with their future vehicle needs.

The receptionist, Michelle

"Best car buying experience EVER!"

On the recommendation of a friend, and after weeks of searching other dealers inventory, we looked on the Lenz website. We found the type of truck we were looking for, found that their asking price was extremely fair and contacted them for a trade-in quote. We drove from Milwaukee and were extremely surprised that the stood behind their over-the-phone quote and had everything ready to go. We were in and out of the dealership in an hour. This was the first time the dealer did not insist we would have to stop in before a trade in would be quoted and where we did not spend hours haggling over the price. Anyone looking for a truck from the Milwaukee area should consider taking the trip to Lenz. We worked with Marty, who was very pleasant and great to work with. We will definitely be repeat customers!!

"My purchase of a 2013' F150 was honestly the easiest..."

My purchase of a 2013' F150 was honestly the easiest truck buying experience ever. Lenz Truck Center and Sam Pegram, along with the office staff, are courteous, professional, and straight forward. I called to enquire about a few trucks and drove the hour drive to the dealership. When I arrived the trucks I asked about were lined up and ready for inspection. I was greeted by the receptionist and she actually remembered my phone call and my first name and that I talked to Sam. A quick meet and greet and Sam had me the keys and out the door for a few test drives. Upon return my trade in value was ready and reasonable. I slept on my decision and Sam checked in with a few courteous calls, but never any hard pressure to buy. Once I made up my mind Sam faxed, emailed, and communicated promptly to finalize the sale. I opted to add a spray in bed liner and thought it would take a couple days to schedule. The bed liner was sprayed the very next morning and my truck was ready by noon….You can’t find better service then that. The finalized sale and pick up of the truck was seamless and swift. All questions and details were addressed with attention and thorough explanations. I was hesitant to drive an hour to shop for a truck since I have local dealers close to home….I’m so glad now I took the time to check out Lenz Truck Center….thanks Sam…I’ll be back….

Reviews of Brad Lenz