Lenz Truck Center

Marty Krepsky

May 09, 2017

"Quick and easy"

- mijones

After spending a couple weeks online looking for the "right" vehicle I found a Town & Country at Lenz Truck Center. It had everything I was looking for with a few additional options at a very competitive price. Brandon responded right away to my questions via email and was incredibly responsive throughout the process. When I went to pick up the vehicle we were "in and out" in fairly short order. Thank you!

May 05, 2017

"Smooth Process"

- rpennewell

I worked with Brandon. He made the process extremely smooth. In fact, this was the first "newer" vehicle I had purchased in about 12 years. I could not believe how easy the process was. No hastle or upselling. I was extremely impressed with the great price and service I received.

May 03, 2017

"Wish I didn't shop here"

- Unhappy1

The first night I noticed a problem with the dash lights. So I took it back, but they said they couldn't find a problem. Reluctantly I picked the vehicle up and on the way home the dash lights start flickering, so I pull over and take a video of the problem. I send them the video but no results they say they have to witness the problem.

Used 2016 Ford Expedition, $54497