Lenz Truck Center

Sam Pegram, Finance, Lenz Truck Center

Sam Pegram

Finance

April 20, 2017

"Faster than I thought possible"

- Mitch Hulbert

I dealt with Mike and things could not have gone smoother. I had it down to about 7 trucks, he took me around to all of them and gave me pricing options on a few I chose. I chose one (F-150 Platinum) but needed to have a spray in bedliner and cover installed. Somehow he had this all done next day and actually 2.5 hours AHEAD of schedule. Very happy with Lenz and Mike; this was really easy and the least intimidating truck purchase of my life.

April 19, 2017

"Excellent service and experience"

- twfboyle

I made the 1500 mile trip from Colorado to Lenz Truck center in Fond du Lac Wisconsin. They had the perfect truck at a great price...but of course I was nervous about making a flight without seeing the truck. My experience in speaking with Zach over the phone from Colorado put me at ease and I booked my flight. The team at Lenz picked me up from Green Bay and drove me down about an hour to the dealership. After a flight delay and a random brake issue on the truck during final testing before I arrived, it was too late to see the truck that evening but again Lenz stepped up and put me up in a hotel for the evening! The truck was even better than described and the service was exemplary. I was in and out in a matter of about an hour and was shortly thereafter driving my new Ford F150 back to Colorado. Both Dave Bergin and Zach VanderGrinten made this truck buying experience an absolutely pleasure and man...what a truck!!!

April 19, 2017

"Son's first good vehicle"

- wglowac

We really appreciate the no-dicker policy. It's refreshing to not have to be a jerk to get a good deal. Brandon communicated clearly about the process, provided great options and we couldn't be happier with our new truck.

Used 2016 Ford Expedition, $54497