Lenz Truck Center

536 S. Seymour St.,
Fond du Lac, Wisconsin 54935
Lenz Truck Center Info
About Lenz Truck Center

Lenz Truck is the #1 Used Truck Dealer in the United States. Lenz has sold more 4 wheel drive used trucks then any other dealer each year for the past 5 years! Call toll free 866-606-9906 to see why Lenz Truck Center is selling a lot of trucks.

About Lenz Truck Center Learn More

• Indoor Customer Parking
F250
8/15/2016

"Awesome Experience"

These guys are awesome, I recommend them to anyone. Professionalism from the entire staff is top notch. my experience with them was like no other. So glad I took the opportunity to work with them. Completely satisfied with my experience and purchase. I will for sure be telling family and friends about Skip Parent, Dave Reilly and Lenz truck center, they have my business.

Mike Wash
8/15/2016

"Best Truck buying experience 5 times in a row."

I just purchased a 2016 Ford F150 Lariat. This is the 5th Truck I have bought from Lenz in the last 15 years. Every experience is handled with honesty, Integrity and the utmost professionalism. I have worked with everyone from Brad and Brian Lenz, Mike Buhler, to the most recent experience with Zach Vander Grinten and Dave Reilly. I would rate my experience a five star 10 out of 10. I will buy my next truck from them as I know my family will as well. Zach, keep up the great work you do with customer service and satisfaction.Thanks again Lenz Team!!

ralpht35
8/13/2016

"New Life's Adventure/ Dream Come True"

What an adventure to add to my life's experience. Mr. Buhler is I name to remember for sure, and has walked somewhat of a journey with me to getting my first new truck. I know it's 2016 but this 2015 F150 that he sold me with all the bells and whistles is more than new to me and all I wanted in my Ford. Such a piece of art and machine this truck is and Mike made this dream come true for me and my family. Long story made short, Mike and Dave reached back out to me regarding a chance to get this deal done and we all did just that. Other dealers would have went on to the next buyer, but this team took such a chance on me as I did with them and made this happen. Like you said Mike trust and commitment makes a great dealership and you guy are more than just that. Mike, I greatly appreciate all your efforts in this and determination in getting this done for me. It was pretty exciting and such a risk taking feeling on my end being that I had to come so far, but in the end it was all so worth it, thank you my friend, and I hope you didn't think I wasn't going to come through on my end with this review. Just wanted to wait until I was off to really put this together for you man. Dave, I didn't get to meet you when I was up there and really wanted to shake you hand to for the wonders you did in getting the interest rate lowered which saves me money on the payments, thank you for that. You guys are great and I sure have spread the word when I got home about my short adventure. My uncle is looking to purchase a truck his self and I shared with him where I got mine from and he was shocked and WOW'd, and said it might not be a bad idea to do the same thing. So Mike be on the look out, he's got your contact number and his name is Mark. Take care guys, and again thank you so much... Sincerely, Ralph (Florida)

Jeffs41

"Successful "

If you're looking for a truck go to lenz! Zach was the best salesman I've ever had period. I had over a hour drive one way, he had all the paper work done and i was out the door on my way home in 20min. Only option I want still is electric start. So ill probably get that done at the dealership 5 min from my house. But if lenz was closer i would definitely go there.

Marco
8/10/2016

"1st Experiance is Lasting "

Did a great job in making a bad experience right .. and have the nicest line of used trucks I have ever seen ..Shared my experience with management and they made it right . Will be the first place I look for my next truck

downtuned88
8/10/2016

"Zach, Sam, and the Lenz team are excellent!"

I searched autotrader for the perfect truck, and found it at Lenz. This location has like new trucks at excellent prices, and the staff are extremely helpful with knowing what truck is right for the individual, without being a typical pushy salesman. I would recommend anyone looking to get a like new truck with very low miles but without the dealership high prices to buy from Lenz! I was very pleased.

lawlec48
8/09/2016

"2nd Truck in 5 years"

I worked with Zach and Sam to purchase my second truck from Lenz Truck. I have been impressed with the quality and selection provided by Lenz Truck and the service has been great. I had an eye of the truck that I wanted both times, so when I arrived, I was able to test drive the truck, come to an agreement and complete financing within less than two hours each time. If nothing else provides you with a sense of my trust in Lenz, take into account that in 2011 I drove from Denver, Colorado to make my first purchase from Lenz. Although a shorter trip, I didn't think twice about driving from Madison to make my second purchase in 2016. I'll be back when I'm looking to "upgrade" my truck in a few years.

Madison
8/08/2016

"Excellent experience buying a replacement Ford F-150 "

Steve was very helpful and accommodating when it came to purchasing my 2013 Ford F-150, especially since I changed my mind on the original truck I was looking at. Everything was ready to go thanks to him and the rest of the purchasing process was very painless. If you are looking for a quality truck, this is the place to go!

Rob
8/08/2016

"Best truck purchasing experience"

My brother-in-laws both bought their trucks from Lenz and told me if I was going to purchase a truck Lenz was the place. They were both spot on. Steve was fabulous and I would highly recommend this dealership and Steve if you are looking for a truck.

Rogers816
8/04/2016

"Lenz auto and service"

Their website was dead on and professionally done. I was hesitant to purchase a vehicle 3 1/2 hours away. Especially after my last purchase out of state. Believe me, I called several times with many questions. Zach answered any and all questions while not being a pushy salesman. They were very professional and made the trip and purchase well worth ir

Reviews of Sam Pegram