Lester Glenn Subaru

1501 Route 37 West, Toms River, New Jersey 08755

602 Reviews of Lester Glenn Subaru

"Great Dealership"

- jeffbodner34

Mark and Donato were great through the whole process. Both were understanding of our needs and were able to get us the car we wanted at a great price. I will definitely recommend this dealership to friends and family.

Mark Bellotti

"#4 and counting"

- Legacy

The sales rep at Lester Glenn Subaru was very helpful in the selection of my 2nd Legacy (#4 for our family). The team at the dealership worked together to answer questions and gather information to help w/the decision process of leasing vs buying.

Ron Garguilo
Ann Marie Napoli

"Outback Customer"

- jlennon45

When to Lester Glenn Subaru with intent to trade my older Forrester around 2:00 pm and was greeted by Jay Jackson who was a salesman. He helped me pick out an Outback that had all the features I was looking for and in the color I like. We reviewed the car in detail and even tested all the radio features and streamed my own music via my iPhone and then he let me take it out for a great test drive. I really liked it and said OK, LISTS SEE IF WAS CAN WORK OUT A DEAL. Jim Grace reviewed the 0% financing and looked at my trade and we agreed on the value of my trade. Then I sat down with Donato and completed the loan paperwork in fifteen minutes. I WAS HOME IN TIME TO HAVE DINNER. WOW WHAT A GREAT PLACE TO DO BUSINESS WITH.

Jim Grace
Jay Jackson

"Excellent"

- Catherine Nemick

Our experience at Lester Glenn Subaruwas terrific. Our salesman - Roy - was friendly, knowledgeable and just a great guy. Lester Glenn's staff were very helpful.

Roy Hudec, Jr
Other Employees : Jen
August 15, 2017

"Very low key with no pressure."

- johnD

I was contacted by Lester Glenn organization after visiting the website and made an early morning appt. Upon arrival, I was introduced to Seth, a salesman and reviewed my intention to lease a Subaru Legacy. I took a test ride in a Legacy and was very impressed with the ride and handling. As with most car dealings we discussed a lease fee and at the end, I told Seth what I wanted to pay - He discussed it with his manager and agreed with my numbers. I am now enjoying my new Legacy.

Patrick Piro
Gavyn Potter

Lester Glenn Subaru responded

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us this review! We're very happy to hear about your experience with our dealership and that everything went so smoothly while you were here. It's wonderful that Seth and our whole Subaru team were so helpful and informative and that they were able to help you get what you wanted. We're so glad you love your new Legacy and we wish you lots of luck with it in the future! Thank you so much again for the feedback and enjoy!

August 12, 2017

"2017 Crosstrek Purchase"

- B. Cain

Seth Leifer is a very personable salesman! It has been a pleasure working with him! Seth took his time to show us all the Subaru models and we decided to purchase a 2017 Crosstrek. We didn't feel rushed or pressured. Thank you, Seth!

Lester Glenn Subaru responded

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us this review. We're very happy to hear about your experience with our dealership and that Seth was so helpful with everything while you were buying your new vehicle. It's great that you felt so comfortable the whole time and that you were able to get what you wanted. We appreciate your positive feedback and we hope to see you again soon! Thank you again and enjoy!

August 12, 2017

"Professional honest sales team."

- Ljdfsz

I would come back to this team for another car. They were very professional and honest making the buying experience low stress and high satisfaction

Lester Glenn Subaru responded

Thanks a lot for taking the time to leave us this review! We're very happy to hear about your experience with our dealership and that our team was so helpful and accommodating with everything. We truly appreciate your positive feedback and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks again!

August 11, 2017

"A pleasant, hassle-free experience!"

- Bob G

Our salesperson, Andrew Thomlinson, and business manager Donato Jensen made the purchase fun and enjoyable. We also had the please of working with Greg Geran. As customers, we were made to feel appreciated by the dealership, and are really enjoying the gorgeous new 2018 Legacy. We wouldn't hesitate to recommend Lester Glenn!

Greg Geran
Andrew Thomlinson
Other Employees : Junior in Parts Department

Lester Glenn Subaru responded

Hi Bob, thank you for taking the time to leave us this great review. We are very happy to hear about your experience with our dealership and that everything went so smoothly while you were here. It's wonderful to know that our team was so helpful and informative and that they were able to get you what you wanted for a great deal. We truly appreciate your positive feedback and we look forward to seeing you back again soon! Thanks again and enjoy!

August 07, 2017

"Great experience at Lester Glenn Subaru"

- Joyce Boccella

Overall experience at your dealership was first rate. My salesmen Michael P. Was absolutely the best . friendly ,curious, and. Very knowledgeable . Donato was great also fast easy and efficient. I would recommend the dealership and mike and Donato to all . 2 thumbs .

Michael Piteo
Stacy Kartasheff
Aug 08, 2017 -

Lester Glenn Subaru responded

Thanks a lot for taking the time to leave us this great review! We're very happy to hear about your experience with our dealership and that everything went so smoothly while you were here. It's wonderful that everything went so smoothly and that you were able to get exactly what you wanted for a great deal. We very much appreciate your positive feedback and we look forward to seeing you again soon! Enjoy!

August 06, 2017

"Great experience!"

- fredmeister

My salesperson, Ryan, was extremely easy to talk to and very knowledgeable about the different vehicles I looked at. He made the shopping for a "new to me" car a stress free experience. I am very satisfied with my Subaru and will definitely recommend Lester Glenn Subaru and especially Ryan to anyone I talk with.

Ryan Hickman
Patrick Piro
Aug 08, 2017 -

Lester Glenn Subaru responded

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this great review! We are thrilled to hear that you had such a great experience with our dealership and that everything went so well while you were here. It truly sounds like Ryan went the extra mile to make sure you were able to get what you wanted - that's what the Lester Glenn Experience is all about! We appreciate your positive feedback and we look forward to seeing you again soon!