Lexus of Cerritos

Lexus of Cerritos Info

NatEs350
7/12/2016

"Service of vechile"

Let me say this, I have been coming to this specific dealer for years. I went to the Tustin dealership when I first bought my car and the service was mediocre. I was just another car to get in and out. At the Cerritos location, with Dorothy Lunney it has been the exact opposite. She is attentive and gets my car handled. She always makes me feel she is fighting for whatever I am asking for to get looked at or repaired. When she delivers my car, I have no complaints. Dorothy is a sweet, professional woman that cares about customer service. She will do anything that is in her power to help the client with their requests. As far as I am concerned, she goes above and beyond. If you can work with Dorothy, you're in great hands!

Dorothy Lunney

lexux
5/23/2016

"After the sale"

I bought a car from them, after they got the money, they did not refund what they were suppose to , I paid $80.00 for the paper work; I've waited 3 months no license plates. I think they took the money and went partying. Whatever U do do NOT go here.

Mitchell, Aref

anuckles
5/04/2016

"2 ton paper weight"

the 2006 lexus gs and is were manufactured with defective piston rings. causing engine failure. even though lexus is aware of the issue they refuse to stand behind their product. don't be fooled by their advertising and demeanor Lexus is manufacturing inferior cars that fail. and when they do fail they will not correct their manufacturing defects.

dorthy looney

Saddayatcerritos
10/19/2015

"Very bad experience with new car sales department"

I called the dealer and asked for a cash price on a ct200h no trade no finance no lease all cash I was givin a price and told if I come in the price would go down and to come in so they know I'm for real the sales person I spoke with was amerika she was very nice on the phone and actually prompted me to come in when I got there however the script changed and I had driven almost a hour to get there and was not happy to hear that they wouldn't go down on the price and they basically treated me rude and abrasive like I was there to harm them and hurt them and I was a threat or something? I don't understand why I was treated so badly I was only trying to patronize there business and buy a car?look if your financing and your going to be grateful to whoever can sell you a car and make it happen for you because of credit challenges then I SAY try em? Uknow why not? But if your upscale and you know you can buy a car then don't waste your time with these people they are about as upscale as McDonalds I will also add that I went to Glendale Lexus the next day and was treated very good and they sold me a 2016 not 2015 like cerritos had for 1500 less .do yourself a favor and skip this dealer if you have a choice .god bless

Amerika

Nacho90
6/07/2015

"Great Experience!!!!!"

Great Experience overall, very professional. As you can see I gave it 5 stars very smooth process from beginning yo end. Eddie the service manager was extremely helpful and detailed kept a smile and also kept us updated. Very friendly Jamie Lee was also professional I am very satisfied with my car service thanks to Eddie and Jamie Definetly will recommend this dealearship.

Jamie Lee

TNav
3/22/2015

"Do not go to Lexus of Cerritos "

Went in to purchase a 2015 ES350 cash, was told Lexus of Cerritos would do a dealer trade to get the vehicle we wanted. Lexus of Cerritos said they would have the vehicle at their dealership in the morning of 3/19/15. We arrived at noon on 3/19/15 to no vehicle. We expressed our concern and was treated very poorly by Sales Manager Walid Sarak. Seems like Lexus of Cerritos was back pedaling. Had they promised something they were unable to deliver? We received no apology, only this statement from Sales Manager Walid Salak "you are not satisfied with Cerritos of Lexus maybe we are not for you" WOW!! What sales manager would say that?? Lexus of Cerritos lacks integrity, professionalism and customer service skills!! Look at their reviews many of them are poor!

Jeanie Williams
Walid Sarsk, Sam Alshwiki,

bbygats
2/26/2015

"WORST CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I lease a CT200 F-sport(msrp $38,889) with this dealership on 2/2/15. When I got home I reviewed the contract and found out that I was getting ripped-off. I thought I had a great deal but boy was I wrong. Good thing they have this thing called 3-day money back guarantee, where you can return the car for any reason within 3-days and less than 150 miles. The next day went back to the dealership right away and returned the car. Now 3 weeks & 3days have already passed and they still haven't returned my $1,200 downpayment. I tried contacting their accounting department and couldn't get a hold off them. I guess they don't want to give my $1,200 back. Good thing I put it on my CC. I'm just going to dispute that charge in my CC. This dealership is a SCAM. STAY away from LEXUS of CERRITOS. Jason from Finance is the WORST. Molly B. replied to me at my YELP review using a template response the one that you just COPY & PASTE. If your going to give me the number of the MANAGER don't give the dealership number give me his DIRECT number if you're really that sincere in resolving the ISSUE. NEVER will I consider this dealership again EVER!!!!!!!!!!!

Desmond Thompson
Jason from Finance

Madison Frances Bailey
1/19/2015

"I had an amazing experience at Lexus! Thank you Bianca!"

My experience at Lexus of Cerritos was an absolute pleasure. All thanks to Bianca White who went above and beyond to get me in the exact car I wanted within my price range. She really worked hard to make everything go smoothly and I really appreciate the extra time and effort she put in to making me a very satisfied customer! I will definitely recommend her to anyone thats interested in a Lexus. She was straight- forward, knowledgeable and prompt. There was no stress no pressure I told her what I was looking for and she made it happen. Thank you Bianca for helping me get in the car of my dreams!

Bianca White

jasonmalit
12/17/2014

"Buy your car from Lexi at Lexus!"

Lexi made the whole buying experience quick and easy! I came in for a test drive, took a little tour of the dealership, and signed paper work while my new car was being washed/detailed. I also had a quick training/orientation on all of the car's features. I would definitely recommend Lexi and Lexus of Cerritos to anyone looking for a new car! I'm in love with my NX 300h!!

Lexi Tra

Rdelossantos83
11/20/2014

"Thank you Richard Rodriguez and Patty Takashi"

Rich and Patty Made sure that we get the car we want at our price range. For the first time in our car buying experience everything went fast and smooth . Thank you Patty and Rich for helping us drive off with the car of our dreams!!! My wife is very happy with our car.

Patty Takahashi