Lexus of Manhattan

662 11th Ave,
New York, New York 10036
Lexus of Manhattan Info
About Lexus of Manhattan

Centrally located just minutes from the George Washington Bridge, Lincoln Tunnel, Brooklyn Battery Tunnel, and Holland Tunnel, we are just off the West Side Highway on 57th Street. Lexus of Manhattan is pleased to offer Service, Parts, and Sales of New, Pre-owned and Certified vehicles. For Lexus of Manhattan customers, we are proud to offer complimentary shuttle services to and from our dealership while having your vehicle serviced with us. We also have courtesy pick-up and delivery of your vehicle as well as complimentary on-site valet parking and car washes.

About Lexus of Manhattan

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

• Pick up and Drop off for service
  • Lexus Certified Technicians
  • Indoor Customer Parking
Bright
7/05/2016

"Great"

I thought the process although long was smooth. Had some hiccup with Having two deferent dates on file with registration because we stared the process on a weekend, finalized it and pickup the car on a weekday. But overall Great and professional customer and car buying experience.

July 05, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to provide your wonderful feedback, it was my pleasure to have assisted you with your vehicle purchasing needs. I am glad that you were satisfied with the experience in which I provided you with and I wish you luck with your new Lexus! If you should require further help with anything car related, please feel free to contact me at, (844) 452-5836. Negasha Edwards, Lexus of Manhattan.

Vivian123
7/04/2016

"Great car, great service"

Great staff , available, professional , knowledgable , great work ethic, amazing quality cars. I was impressed with Jonathan Pack enthusiasm and Danny Lee dedication and problem solving skills in delivery of a jewel of car way after dealership closing time.

July 05, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback, it was our pleasure to have assisted you with your vehicle needs. I am glad that you were satisfied with the experience in which we provided you with and I wish you luck with your new Lexus! If you should require further help with anything relating to your car, please feel free to contact me at, (844) 452-5836. Jonathan Pack, Lexus of Manhattan.

Resi4523
6/29/2016

"Good service "

We leased a car with a fair price and great service. Michael was professional and reliable. He helped us get a great deal on our lease.

Michael Britt

June 30, 2016

I would like to thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback, it was my pleasure to have assisted you with your vehicle needs. I am glad that you were satisfied with the experience in which I provided you with and I wish you luck with your new Lexus! If you should require further help with anything relating to your car, please feel free to contact me at, (844) 452-5836. Michael Britt, Lexus of Manhattan.

Michelle29
6/29/2016

"Bought a Lexus pre owned quickly and efficiently"

We wanted a luxury car and got it quickly. We wanted a car with a spare having had bad experirnces in a BMW. The salesman picked exactly what we wanted

June 29, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback, it was my pleasure to have assisted you with your vehicle purchasing needs. I am glad that you were satisfied with the experience in which I provided you with and I wish you luck with your new Lexus! If you should require further help with anything vehicle related, please feel free to contact me at, (844) 452-5836. Negasha Edwards, Lexus of Manhattan.

Janicetay
6/15/2016

"Excellent "

Mr. Johnson was very detail oriented when describing the car.plus this is my third Lexus from this dealer excellent service. Service dept is very accommodating

June 15, 2016

I would like to thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback, it was my pleasure to have assisted you with your vehicle needs. I am glad that you were satisfied with the experience in which I provided you with and I wish you luck with your new Lexus! If you should require further assistance with anything vehicle related, please feel free to contact me at, (844) 452-5836. Stephen Johnson, Lexus of Manhattan.

Ukagod1
6/14/2016

"Dike ( 2014 Lexus GX460 purchased)"

kind, great customer relations, sales professionals from Jonathan Pack. My experience will always bring me back. The sales man Jonathan Pack treated me with kindness and great professionalism

Jonathan Pack

June 15, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback, it was my pleasure to have assisted you with your vehicle purchasing needs. I am happy to learn that you were satisfied with your dealership experience and I wish you luck with your new Lexus! If you should ever require further help with anything car related, please feel free to contact me at, (844) 452-5836. Jonathan Pack, Lexus of Manhattan.

Dgiannarismd
6/13/2016

"Stephen Johnson was wonderful."

Easy location, great hours, knowledgable staff. Everybody is always courteous, and Stephen is always a top-notch dealer. Also, he has made himself available in the friendliest fashion for any inquiries that we have had in the after sales period.

mj2mrx
6/09/2016

"The Lexus Experience is ALIVE!!!"

Lexus of Manhattan has made us believe again in fair, honest, professional business practices. Our Sales Consultant Danny Lee always said what was right and kept his word throughout the process.

Tricia and Robert

June 09, 2016

I would like to thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback to us, it was my and Ms. Barrett's pleasure to have assisted you with your vehicle purchasing needs. I am glad that you were happy with the experience in which we provided you with and I wish you luck with your new Lexus! If you should require further help with anything relating to your car, please feel free to contact me at, (844) 452-5836. Danny Lee.

PhilNY
6/09/2016

"Very pleasant, low pressure buying experience. "

I knew that I wanted to buy a Lexus having had a great experience with my RX 300 for the past 16 years and almost 300,000 miles. I did not expect to buy a new one without shopping around. Brandon Wall, my salesperson, made that unnecessary and closed the deal on my second visit. He made me feel very comfortable that I was buying a great car at a fair price.

June 09, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback, it was my pleasure to have assisted you with your vehicle purchasing needs. I am glad that you were happy with the experience in which I provided you with and I wish you 300,000 more miles with your new Lexus! If you should require further help with anything car related, please feel free to contact me at, (844) 452-4836. Brandon Wall.

us2550
6/01/2016

"No Response"

Worst experience with any car dealership ever. I have been waiting for a call back from anyone in the service department and to no avail no call back yet after 2 days and numerous calls this morning. Now I have to take time out of my day to go into this shop to see them in person to get status on my car. Something so simple as a phone call to answer my concerns but no I need to go to this shop in person. My service advisor was changed while my car was in the shop, therefore I do not have status of my car. Be aware

i cannot say who cause i kept being passed along.

Reviews of Kevin Yu