Lexus of Manhattan

662 11th Ave,
New York, New York 10036
Lexus of Manhattan Info
About Lexus of Manhattan

Centrally located just minutes from the George Washington Bridge, Lincoln Tunnel, Brooklyn Battery Tunnel, and Holland Tunnel, we are just off the West Side Highway on 57th Street. Lexus of Manhattan is pleased to offer Service, Parts, and Sales of New, Pre-owned and Certified vehicles. For Lexus of Manhattan customers, we are proud to offer complimentary shuttle services to and from our dealership while having your vehicle serviced with us. We also have courtesy pick-up and delivery of your vehicle as well as complimentary on-site valet parking and car washes.

About Lexus of Manhattan

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

• Pick up and Drop off for service
  • Lexus Certified Technicians
  • Indoor Customer Parking
Robert Close
4/08/2016

"Great car buying experience"

Had an outstanding experience with Lexus of Manhattan. I live in upstate NY and drove down to look at a vehicle late afternoon. Ended up purchasing the vehicle, but it wasn't ready that day. Warren Newland the sales specialist was excellent and personally delivered my new vehicle to my home 3 hours north of Manhattan when it was ready. Not typical or ideal for them I am sure, but top notch customer satisfaction. Excellent, easy experience from start to finish.. I highly recommend doing business with Lexus of Manhattan! Ask for Warren! Rob Close

April 09, 2016

Hello Mr. Close, I would like to thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback to us, it was a pleasure to deliver your new Lexus directly to you! I am glad that you were satisfied with the assistance in which I provided you with and I wish you luck with your car! If you should ever require further assistance with anything vehicle related, please feel free to contact me at, (844) 452-5836. Warren Newland.

April 09, 2016

Thanks so much for the great review ! Warren is a huge part of our team and we are very proud to have him represent us. I thank you for your business and wish you much luck with your new car! Greg Rojek

Michael kelly
4/07/2016

"Great experience as usual "

John made the process so easy and quick. This was my 11th lexus vehicle and my 3rd from lexus of manhattan. This is now my go to dealership.

April 09, 2016

Thank you ! John is a huge part of our team and we are very proud to have him represent us. I sincerely thank you for your continued patronage and wish you much luck with your new car! Greg Rojek

April 08, 2016

Hello Mr. Kelly, I would like to thank you for taking the time to provide such a wonderful review, it was my pleasure to assist you with your vehicle needs. I am glad that you were satisfied with the way in which I assisted you with your vehicle needs and I look forward to helping you, again, in the future! If you should ever require help with anything relating to your car before then, please feel free to contact me at, (844) 452-5836. Jon Popper.

Cpinzon7450

"Anthony Sanchez"

After my father finance a car from this dealer, there was no reason to go any further. Anthony is the best...thank so much and my very first lease...best sales person a pleasure to deal with ...

Anthony Sanchez

April 08, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback, it was my pleasure to assist you and your father. I am glad that you were satisfied with the service in which I provided to you and I wish you luck with your first leased vehicle! If you feel that you require further assistance with your anything relating to your car, please feel free to contact me at, (844) 452-5836. Anthony Sanchez.

Mark Strong
4/07/2016

"Great car buying experience"

We recently bought a new Lexus in Manhattan and I highly recommend them to anyone looking for great service and attention. Look forward to returning for our next car.

Joseph Masella

April 08, 2016

Hello Mr. Strong, I would like to thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback to us, it was my pleasure to assist you with your vehicle needs. I am glad that you were happy with your dealership experience and I wish you luck with your new Lexus! If you should require further assistance with anything relating to your car, please feel free to contact me at, (844) 452-5836. Joseph Masella.

Fred
4/07/2016

"Attentive Service, Professional, Courteous, Responsive "

I have leased a car from Lexus of Manhattan on several previous occasions. This was the first time that I worked with Dariusz Doliwa. While overall the staff is very good, he was fantastic. Really looked out for my interests, responded quickly, provided me with what I wanted and left me very satisfied with the experience. Hope that he is around when my lease is up for the next one.

Dariusz Doliwa

April 07, 2016

I would like to thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback, it was my pleasure to have assisted you with your vehicle needs. I am glad that you were satisfied with your dealership experience and I wish you the best of luck with your new Lexus! If you should require further assistance with anything relating to your new car, please feel free to contact me at, (844) 452-5836. Dariusz Doliwa.

gzabetakis
3/29/2016

"Buying a car, an actual pleasent experience"

It was just a pleasant experience. Warren Newland was great to work with. He really helped me with the pricing and deciding whether to buy or lease.if you go there, ask for Warren.

March 30, 2016

Hello, I would like to thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback to us, it was a pleasure to assist you with your vehicle needs. I am glad that you were satisfied with your dealership experience and I wish you luck with your new Lexus! If you should require further assistance with anything vehicle related, please feel free to contact me at, (844) 452-5836. Warren Newland.

laurie palma
3/24/2016

"Excellent"

this is the fourth Lexus RX 350 I have leased from Kevin Yu at Lexus of Manhattan. He is the supreme sales and customer service expert!

March 25, 2016

Hello again Ms. Palma, Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback, it was my pleasure to assist you with your vehicle purchasing needs. I am glad that you were satisfied with your dealership experience and I wish you luck with your new Lexus! If you should require further assistance with anything relating to your new car, please feel free to contact me at, (844) 452-5836. Kevin Yu.

Miss Maria
3/21/2016

"Professional service"

Our salesman Danny Lee was extremely knowledgable and helpful throughout the sale. it was a pleasure to work with someone who was so courteous and efficient.

Danny Lee

March 21, 2016

Hello, Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback to us, it was a pleasure to assist you with your vehicle needs. I am glad that you were happy with your experience and I wish you luck with your new car! If you should require further assistance with your vehicle, please feel free to contact me at, (844) 452-5836. Danny Lee.

igcgnerd1
3/19/2016

"Great Experience"

I loved my experience here. Everyone was extremely helpful. Brandon was amazing. Normally buying a car can be quite an ordeal but he made it a wonderful experience.

Brandon Wall

March 21, 2016

Hello, I would like to thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback, it was my pleasure to assist you with your vehicle need. I am glad that you were happy with your dealership experience and I wish you luck with your new car! If you should ever require further assistance with your Lexus, please feel free to contact me at, (844) 452-5836. Brandon Wall.

shirley
3/18/2016

"good service and professional solution"

I bought my first RX350 last week since relocation in NYC a few months ago. Absolutely super five star service. Thank you, Mr. Richie Velija and Mr. Joseph Masella for your very professional and creative solution.

Richie Velija, Joseph Masella

March 21, 2016

Thank you for providing your feedback, it was my pleasure to assist you with your vehicle needs. I am glad that you were happy with your dealership experience and I wish you luck with your new car! If you should ever require further assistance with anything vehicle related, please feel free to contact me at, (844) 452-5836. Richie Velija.

Reviews of Warren Newland