Lexus of Manhattan

• Indoor Customer Parking
MargoKornfeld
9/11/2014

"Terrible, unprofessional service"

From the beginning, Lexus was sloppy. I made an appointment and when I showed up, they had no record of it in the system. The worst was that when I returned my leased vehicle, they also didn't have that appointment in the system and it was a chaotic experience. I returned the car in pristine condition and several weeks later received a bill claiming I only returned one key. I absolutely returned two keys. Lexus never asked me to sign anything that day and they have subsequently kept no paperwork. I have disputed the charge but it's been like a vortex with my account going to a collection agency. 8 months later, I have paid the $400+ charge so I don't have a credit issue but I am still hoping to be reimbursed. I feel like its a scam just to get end of lease cash out of me. To add to their sloppiness, it's almost a year after I returned the car and I'm still getting email offers and calls to schedule service appointments. Don't use them!

Others who no longer work there

Lexus of Manhattan responded to this review

September 12, 2014

Dear Sir/Madam, I am sorry to learn that you are upset with the experience you had at our dealership. We never try to scam our customers in order to get money out of them and I am confident that your situation can be resolved. At your earliest convenience, please reach me by phone, so that we can discuss this issue further. The number to get me is, (888) 308-4847. Thank you. Greg Rojek General Manager

wankehoe
12/07/2013

"Would definitely recommend this dealership- staff was..."

Would definitely recommend this dealership- staff was friendly and professional and service was outstanding! They made purchasing a car a pleasant experience as opposed to a stressful one. They were informative and answered questions I didn't even ask! Keep up the good work Lexus of Manhattan!

Michael Johnson

dennis110
10/11/2013

"I recent bought a car from lexus of Manhattan. My car..."

I recent bought a car from lexus of Manhattan. My car sales man was josh garcia. josh explain in detail about the car features and function. He made it easy to understand the capability of my I.S 250. I would like to thank josh and the lexus family for treating me like royalty

Josh Garcia

wwca
10/03/2013

"Terrific, responsive service. They have serviced this..."

Terrific, responsive service. They have serviced this car over its 70,000 mile life and hopefully will get it through the next 70,000. Highly recommended/

HartPerry
10/01/2013

"Flavio Fandino has given me excellent service. He is..."

Flavio Fandino has given me excellent service. He is professional, knows his cars. He looks out for the customers interests so he provides the best service possible. He is punctual and delivers.

Alexyvette
9/22/2013

"Once I entered the dealership I was greeted by the..."

Once I entered the dealership I was greeted by the manager Luis Rivera he was very accommodating and wonderful I purchased a Lexus ES 2010 it was just a Great buying experience mr. Rivera is an asset to Lexus I will recommend this dealership to any of my friends

silva726
8/15/2013

"I have never walked into a dealership and felt so much at..."

I have never walked into a dealership and felt so much at home. Louis the pre-owned manager was the first i spoke to regarding the car i wanted who was very informative and helpful. I then meet Augie the sales rep who was very excited to get me in the car for a test drive. We sat down talked numbers and there was no stoping this team from getting me in this car. Got approved sat down with Natily who finalized the whole deal. Not once did i feel pressured or treated a certain way. Augie was by my side the whole process making sure i was as comfortable with the sell as he would want to be and to make things even better his impressions of scarface, rocky, and bill clinton really sealed the deal for me. I had such a great experience at Lexus of manhattan i recommend them to all my friends, family and readers. Im really excited about my new pre-owned 2010 subaru impreza wrx sti.

Augie

Mikeweiss
8/13/2013

"I felt comfortable as soon as I entered the dealership. A..."

I felt comfortable as soon as I entered the dealership. A person greeted me when I walked in and guided me to Flavio's office. Within a few seconds of reviewing my past history on his computer, Flavio knew what kind of service I needed. He gave me options on the kind of service and would receive, and told the price difference for the services, which I appreciated. The car was ready later that evening, but I was unable to pick up, and Flavio gave me the option of picking up the car the next morning. When I picked up the car it was fully cleaned inside and outside.

HCampos1
7/31/2013

"I walked in with no much expectations due to bad..."

I walked in with no much expectations due to bad experiences in other dealers. Joel took us for a test ride (IS 250) and was very knowledgable of the car features and very nice and eager to answer any questions we had. Even though were very clear that we just wanted to test it, Joel took the time to explain every feature of the car and all its benefits. We were very impressed with the level of customer service offered to us. During the delivery of the vehicle Joel took the time to go through every feature inside and out. He didn't rush at all explaining and showing how everything works. Help me pair the phone and install apps that are compatible with the phone. Moreover, the next day Joel called to see how everything was going. Louis helped me decided on what was better for us extremely helpful and great person to talk to. I am sure his employees are very happy to have a manager like him. Richie in Finance took the time to explain the whole contract step by step and all benefits, due dates, terms, etc. I feel lucky to have deal with Lexus of Manhattan where is not like other dealers. Their employees want you to leave driving a car and be happy about it not leave and feel you were ripped off. I could say that we will come back to this dealer for any future purchases.

Richie in Finance

JoeFsport
7/29/2013

"After leasing four BMW's in a row, I decided to see..."

After leasing four BMW's in a row, I decided to see if there is anything else out there that I would like to drive... After stopping by at Lexus of Manhattan, I realized not only RX350 FSports is a great car, the crew at manhattan is amazing people to do business with! From my sales person Danny, sales manager Aladdin to GM Greg, they were all amazing at customer service. Also,I can't forget to mention how patient and thorough Rich the finance manager was. Even if Lexus doesn't make a great vehicle in the future, I don't know if I'm going to be able to do business elsewhere. Thank you, Lexus of Manhattan for superb customer services! You guys are all true professionals!!

Reviews of Aldo Pinotti