Lexus of Manhattan

Jon Popper

February 14, 2017

"Excellent Experience Ever"

- Yoyo

Sales person always responds in a timely manner, and the pick-up of the new car is smooth. Finance team also is very helpful on getting me the right option I need.

February 03, 2017

"Great and Professional Buying Experience "

- Kathy Y

First off - I hate car shopping because I just hate dealing with car salesman in general! But coming to Lexus of Manhatten has changed my experience. Juan was amazing - he followed with all the details and always had a professional attitude. I'm the first the admit that I can be a difficult consumer but him and his team met all my expectations. I love my new Lexus but most importantly I also enjoyed the buying process!

January 26, 2017

"Bought a CPO RX350"

- Doug

Nicest salesman. Did what he could to make us happy. Went to other dealers and this guy was the best and got our deal together quite easily.

• Pick up and Drop off for service