Lexus of Manhattan

662 11th Ave,
New York, New York 10036
Lexus of Manhattan Info
About Lexus of Manhattan

Centrally located just minutes from the George Washington Bridge, Lincoln Tunnel, Brooklyn Battery Tunnel, and Holland Tunnel, we are just off the West Side Highway on 57th Street. Lexus of Manhattan is pleased to offer Service, Parts, and Sales of New, Pre-owned and Certified vehicles. For Lexus of Manhattan customers, we are proud to offer complimentary shuttle services to and from our dealership while having your vehicle serviced with us. We also have courtesy pick-up and delivery of your vehicle as well as complimentary on-site valet parking and car washes.

About Lexus of Manhattan

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

• Pick up and Drop off for service
  • Lexus Certified Technicians
  • Indoor Customer Parking
Tonysevo

"No stress"

When I was inquiring about the Lexus on Google.Lexus of Manhattan appeared and I just text a question. From that one question the people at Lexus of Manhattan keep in touch from time to time. They ask how was my search going on purchasing a car. And if I had any questions , they are available to give me an answer.they made me feel right at home. My sales representative Danny Lee is very professional . And not everyone can make my wife feel comfortable. But With Danny Lee she was. Thank god. Also the financial adviser is great too . They make it happen. They work so that ur car payments are low as possible even if your credit isn't the best. The best part was when Danny Lee said welcome to the Lexus family. That seal the deal for me. Thanks everyone at Lexus of Manhattan for making this come true. Sincerely Mr. And Mrs. Rosa

July 29, 2016

Hello Mr. And Mrs. Rosa, I would like to thank you for taking the time to provide your kind feedback, it was my pleasure to have assisted you with your vehicle purchasing needs. I am glad that you both were satisfied with the experience in which I provided you with and I wish you luck with your new Lexus! If you should require further help with anything relating to your car, please feel free to contact me at, (844) 452-5836. Danny Lee, Lexus of Manhattan.

Ted S.

"Excellent as always"

Kevin guided me seamlessly through the lease process, answering all my questions along the way. He made it a piece of cake. I would not buy/lease a car except through him.

July 29, 2016

Good afternoon, I would like to thank you for providing such wonderful feedback, it was my pleasure to have assisted you with your vehicle purchasing needs. I am glad to learn that you were satisfied with the experience in which I provided you with and I wish you luck with your new Lexus! If you should require further help with anything relating to your car, please feel free to contact me at, (844) 452-5836. Kevin Yu, Lexus of Manhattan.

Dave D

"Great Experience!"

Great experience! Kevin did a great job of walking me through all the car options and got me an incredible price on an IS F Sport. It could not have been an easier experience.

July 29, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback, it was my pleasure to have assisted you with your vehicle purchasing needs. I am glad that you were satisfied with the experience in which I provided you with and I wish you luck with your new Lexus IS F Sport! If you should require further help with anything relating to your car, please feel free to contact me at, (844) 452-5836. Kevin Yu, Lexus of Manhattan.

Ilovelexusmanhattan
7/26/2016

"The best Lexus experience from a long term owner of Lexus "

Jonathan Pack was outstanding. Frankly, he was largely the reason why we bought our vehicle. He was honest, on top of things, and incredibly responsive. We was patient and sincere. And he is the reason why we will come back to this leadership again. Thank you, Jonathan!

Jonathan Pack

July 26, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to provide your kind feedback, it was my pleasure to have assisted you with your vehicle needs. I am glad that you were satisfied with the experience in which I provided you with and I wish you luck with your new Lexus! If you should require further help with anything relating to your car, please feel free to contact me at, (844) 452-5836. Jonathan Pack, Lexus of Manhattan.

Sandeep Reddy
7/13/2016

"Overall great experience "

I bought 2013 Certified Black Lexus RX 350 on 6/15/2016. I worked with Warren Newland. He is extremely humble and doesn't force things on you. He is honest about what you may need and what you don't, in reference to extended warranties etc . Overall experience was great. I visited the dealership multiple times before buying/finalizing the car. I work in midtown so the dealership is about 10 mins walk; it was convenient to visit. People told me why I am buying from this showroom, rather go to Jersey and buy from somewhere else for a bit cheaper. To be honest the price I got is a comparative price (may be $150 more than what I wanted to pay, but I had the luxury to visit the dealership many times during work on foot without taking any days off, so it was worth it). Work with Warren he's pretty amazing! I hate when people force things on me but he wasn't like that. Regards, Sandeep

July 14, 2016

I would like to thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback, it was my pleasure to have assisted you with your vehicle needs. I am glad that you were happy with the experience in which I provided you with and I wish you luck with your new Lexus RX 350! If you should require further help with anything relating to your car, please feel free to contact me at, (844) 452-5836. Warren Newland, Lexus of Manhattan.

Sharonslp1
7/12/2016

"My Beautiful New Lecus"

Dariusz is a competent friendly and courteous salesperson. He put in much effort to accommodate us in every way i.e. scheduling, providing time, and explaining everything we needed to know about our choices in a clear, and organized way. We would be happy to use Dariusz as our salesperson any time in the future.

July 13, 2016

I would like to thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback, it was my pleasure to have assisted you both with your vehicle purchasing needs. I am glad that you were satisfied with the experience in which I provided you with and I wish you luck with your new Lexus! If you should require further help with anything relating to your car, please feel free to contact me at, (844) 452-5836. Dariusz Doliwa, Lexus of Manhattan.

brrtn
7/10/2016

"Best Price and Received the Car that I wanted"

Second time dealing with Jon Popper. Again, I was very satisfied with the deal that I received. Jon once again made the experience very easy.

July 11, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback, it was my pleasure to have assisted you with your vehicle needs. I am glad that you were satisfied with the experience in which I provided you with for the second time and I wish you luck with your new Lexus! If you should require further help with anything relating to your car, please feel free to contact me at, (844) 452-5836. Jon Popper, Lexus of Manhattan.

Tntboys
7/09/2016

"Got to test drive the RC300 Fsport."

All the employees were very kind and respectful. Mr Otmane guide me threw the navigation, radio, Bluetooth as we went on a test drive on the West Side Highway.

Mr. Perrimutto

July 11, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback, it was my pleasure to have assisted you with a test drive. I am glad that you were satisfied with the experience in which I provided you with and I hope to see you again in the future! If you should require further help with anything vehicle related, please feel free to contact me at, (844) 452-5836. Otmane Tahiri, Lexus of Manhattan.

steven simmons
7/05/2016

"great purchase and cust service"

Initially came to purchase a CPO but talked with the sales rep juan and the new car manager and together we all came up with a great deal on a new car purchase great experience with this dealership

July 06, 2016

Hello Mr. Simmons, I would like to thank you for taking the time to provide such wonderful feedback, it was my pleasure to have assisted you with your vehicle purchasing needs. I am glad that you were satisfied with the experience in which I provided you with and I wish you luck with your new Lexus! If you should ever require further assistance with anything relating to your car, please feel free to contact me at, (844) 452-5836. Juan Gonzalez, Lexus of Manhattan.

David Wander
7/05/2016

"I love my Lexus"

A+ experience with Steven Johnson getting a 3 year lease. I will only buy a car from Lexus of Manhattan. Very professional, honest and personable. It was a very pleasant experience all around.

July 05, 2016

Hello Mr. Wander, I would like to thank you for taking the time to provide such wonderful feedback, it was my pleasure to have assisted you with your vehicle purchasing needs. I am thrilled that you were satisfied with the experience in which I provided you with and I wish you luck with your new Lexus! If you should require further help with anything car related, please feel free to contact me at, (844) 452-5836. Stephen Johnson, Lexus of Manhattan.

Reviews of Juan  Gonzalez