Lexus of Manhattan

• Lexus Certified Technicians
  • Indoor Customer Parking
Doctorstan
12/30/2014

"Like a bad date that you have to stay on"

Purchased a 2010 RX450h. The car is great except for a poorly designed USB port. Salesman promised to pick up car at service and drop off loaner. That was a lie, in 4 years that never came true. Immediately car had a squeak noise when running. Told I was imagining it. It took 3 visits and GSM to get fixed. 2011. In last 4 years, Each service visit needs "extra" items, often to $500+! 2012 they called and thought tech had left a flashlight in engine and wanted me to come back to return it. SERIOUSLY.? Late 2013 advised nitrogen in new tires. Mid 2014 dash display low pressure. Can't use regular air, brought car in 3 times EVERY TIME LOW PRESSURE returned.Over 4 visits, paid to have regular air put back, bought 3 new tires. Paid for 3 visits. Was told "we have checked everything" this dealer replaced all good tires and left bad one on. They seriously don't know which tire is on display? Replaced bad tire in Long Island all fine now. Using Hampton Lexus for now.

December 30, 2014

Good afternoon Sir, I am sorry to learn about your frustrations and I hope that I can correct any mistakes for you. We take customer satisfaction very seriously and I would like to correct any mistakes that you feel we have made. At your earliest convenience, can you please give me a call so that I can assist you further? The number to reach me is, (888) 308-4947. Greg Rojek General Manager

Ellada373
11/26/2014

"Ellada :))) "

I AM VERY HAPPY I went to this dealership with my friend. Louis Rivera and Dariusz Doliwa went above and beyond to make sure I was completely satisfied, because i was keep changing my mind with interior and exterior colors of my car :D ..... Louis Rivera GOT ME THE BEST DEAL I could ever ask, and Dariusz Doliwa was extremely patient, he made sure I understood everything about my car, He didn't rush at all explaining and showing how everything works. I did not feel pressured, wich I liked the best. I would defenetely recomend this place. Had a GREAT experience at Lexus of Manhattan :))) Thank you guys , keep up the good work :*

Dariusz Doliwa

November 26, 2014

Good afternoon, I would like to thank you for your wonderful feedback and recommendation. On behalf of myself and Louis, we both wish you nothing but the best of luck with your new Lexus! It was my pleasure to assist you and I am looking forward to helping you again in the future. If you should require assistance before then, please don't hesitate to call me at, (888) 308-4847. Dariusz Doliwa

MargoKornfeld
9/11/2014

"Terrible, unprofessional service"

From the beginning, Lexus was sloppy. I made an appointment and when I showed up, they had no record of it in the system. The worst was that when I returned my leased vehicle, they also didn't have that appointment in the system and it was a chaotic experience. I returned the car in pristine condition and several weeks later received a bill claiming I only returned one key. I absolutely returned two keys. Lexus never asked me to sign anything that day and they have subsequently kept no paperwork. I have disputed the charge but it's been like a vortex with my account going to a collection agency. 8 months later, I have paid the $400+ charge so I don't have a credit issue but I am still hoping to be reimbursed. I feel like its a scam just to get end of lease cash out of me. To add to their sloppiness, it's almost a year after I returned the car and I'm still getting email offers and calls to schedule service appointments. Don't use them!

Others who no longer work there

September 12, 2014

Dear Sir/Madam, I am sorry to learn that you are upset with the experience you had at our dealership. We never try to scam our customers in order to get money out of them and I am confident that your situation can be resolved. At your earliest convenience, please reach me by phone, so that we can discuss this issue further. The number to get me is, (888) 308-4847. Thank you. Greg Rojek General Manager

wankehoe
12/07/2013

"Would definitely recommend this dealership- staff was..."

Would definitely recommend this dealership- staff was friendly and professional and service was outstanding! They made purchasing a car a pleasant experience as opposed to a stressful one. They were informative and answered questions I didn't even ask! Keep up the good work Lexus of Manhattan!

Michael Johnson

dennis110
10/11/2013

"I recent bought a car from lexus of Manhattan. My car..."

I recent bought a car from lexus of Manhattan. My car sales man was josh garcia. josh explain in detail about the car features and function. He made it easy to understand the capability of my I.S 250. I would like to thank josh and the lexus family for treating me like royalty

Josh Garcia

wwca
10/03/2013

"Terrific, responsive service. They have serviced this..."

Terrific, responsive service. They have serviced this car over its 70,000 mile life and hopefully will get it through the next 70,000. Highly recommended/

HartPerry
10/01/2013

"Flavio Fandino has given me excellent service. He is..."

Flavio Fandino has given me excellent service. He is professional, knows his cars. He looks out for the customers interests so he provides the best service possible. He is punctual and delivers.

Alexyvette
9/22/2013

"Once I entered the dealership I was greeted by the..."

Once I entered the dealership I was greeted by the manager Luis Rivera he was very accommodating and wonderful I purchased a Lexus ES 2010 it was just a Great buying experience mr. Rivera is an asset to Lexus I will recommend this dealership to any of my friends

silva726
8/15/2013

"I have never walked into a dealership and felt so much at..."

I have never walked into a dealership and felt so much at home. Louis the pre-owned manager was the first i spoke to regarding the car i wanted who was very informative and helpful. I then meet Augie the sales rep who was very excited to get me in the car for a test drive. We sat down talked numbers and there was no stoping this team from getting me in this car. Got approved sat down with Natily who finalized the whole deal. Not once did i feel pressured or treated a certain way. Augie was by my side the whole process making sure i was as comfortable with the sell as he would want to be and to make things even better his impressions of scarface, rocky, and bill clinton really sealed the deal for me. I had such a great experience at Lexus of manhattan i recommend them to all my friends, family and readers. Im really excited about my new pre-owned 2010 subaru impreza wrx sti.

Augie

Mikeweiss
8/13/2013

"I felt comfortable as soon as I entered the dealership. A..."

I felt comfortable as soon as I entered the dealership. A person greeted me when I walked in and guided me to Flavio's office. Within a few seconds of reviewing my past history on his computer, Flavio knew what kind of service I needed. He gave me options on the kind of service and would receive, and told the price difference for the services, which I appreciated. The car was ready later that evening, but I was unable to pick up, and Flavio gave me the option of picking up the car the next morning. When I picked up the car it was fully cleaned inside and outside.

Reviews of Aldo Pinotti