Lexus of Manhattan

Stephen Johnson

Juan  Gonzalez, Sales Consultant, Lexus of Manhattan

Juan Gonzalez

June 20, 2017

"Leased a certified GS350"

- Sport Mode On

Professional and courteous experience. No shady sales or service experience. Second car from this dealer, first was a purchase. Competitive prices. Keep going back. Salesman Danny Lee explained everything, answered all my questions and made the whole experience pleasant. It was my first time leasing and I had a lot of questions!

Danny Lee

June 09, 2017

"wonderful and easy experince for firt time lease "

- mvillada94

My entire experience leasing my first car was so pleasant thanks to Danny Leach and Warren. They worked with me to get me the best price for my budget and the car I was looking for. They were so patient and offered amazing customer service.

Warren Newland
Other Employees : Danny Leach

June 05, 2017

"Best Car Salesman Ever."

- D.P. Stone

I just bought a new Lexus with Sherwin Goodluck acting as my salesman. He could not have been more helpful and he has already kept his promise twice to continue after the sale to help me understand all the bells & whistles on my car. My entire experience at Lexus of Manhattan was excellent. This is my third Lexus, but I bought my first two from a different dealer whose service was miles behind Lexus of Manhattan. Both Sherwin and L of M are highly recommended. recommended

Sherwin Goodluck