Lexus of Manhattan

Sunday 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM

• Pick up and Drop off for service
  • Lexus Certified Technicians
  • Indoor Customer Parking

"I put in an offer for a Pre-owned vehicle they had on the..."

I put in an offer for a Pre-owned vehicle they had on the lot expecting them to give me a counter offer. Instead I received emails from Katherine and she didn't help me or give me any information other than specials that weren't even offered on my inquiry. After a couple of emails that were no help they just ignored me completely. Very unprofessional and very disappointed in the service. I live a little over 2 hours away and they wanted me to drive there and talk to them. All I wanted to know is if the vehicle's sticker price was the lowest they could go.

Greg Rojek, Katherine Bueno

"I brought my Lexus RX-350 in for a 35,000 routine service..."

I brought my Lexus RX-350 in for a 35,000 routine service appointment. I was promptly and courteously greeted and then directed to Flavio Fandino's office where he very professionally went through his service recommendations. When I opted to do much less to my Lexus, Flavio did not try to sell me more services, pressure me or scare me. He just told me the consequences of omitting such important preventative maintenance. After a very reasonable and comfortable wait my car was ready. The work was very well done, every Lexus of Manhattan employee that I came into contact with was professional and courteous and the entire experience was exceptional. I think my Lexus RX-350 is a pretty good vehicle but the service I receive at Lexus of Manhattan is exceptional in every manner. In other words, good car, but better service !

"It is a pleasure working with Flavio Fandino. He is..."

It is a pleasure working with Flavio Fandino. He is friendly, efficient, and takes the time to explain what you need, how much it costs, and why you need it. He is also very accessible in person and by email, which I find very helpful to moving through the service process quickly. I appreciate the service at Lexus of Manhattan very much.

"I worked with Paul Dupree. From the moment I walked into..."

I worked with Paul Dupree. From the moment I walked into the showroom, Paul welcomed me and asked if he could help me. He was friendly, smart and a total professional. I was trying to decide between two different models. He didn't come on strong and tell me Lexus is the best don't think of anything else which is what I experienced at other dealerships. He made sure he understood my needs. He asked appropriate questions and described the cars features. He presented me with a car that met all of my requirements. He was fantastic. We thoroughly discussed financing, buying and leasing. I purchased the car. The Technology Specialist, Juan, explained each feature of the car and was also excellent. He knows the Lexus brand and trained and explained every feature in the car. He is an excellent trainer. My experience with Lexus of Manhattan was outstanding from start to finish. Although with Lexus there is no finish, they check up on you, continue to answer questions and offer a variety of services.

Paul Dupree

"Very good service, very nice and friendly on the phone,..."

Very good service, very nice and friendly on the phone, Flavio was the Friendly and professional as a person can be.All my services are done there and I will not go anyplace but Lexus of Manhattan. Thanks

"Could not have had a better experience in buying my new..."

Could not have had a better experience in buying my new Lexus, GS 350. This is my 3rd Lexus bought in Lexus of Manhattan. I have worked with Kevin before & have recommended him to many friends. I bought this Lexus over the phone, & the next day it was ready for pickup.

"The experience I had at the Lexus of Manhattan dealership..."

The experience I had at the Lexus of Manhattan dealership was remarkable. Everything was exceptional. From the ease of filling out the credit application, to viewing pre-owned cars from the website. Before owning a Lexus, I was strictly a fan of the Ford Mustang Convertible, but after my pleasant experience, I am completely enamored with the beauty and excellent craftmanship of the Lexus. I was convinced prior to my purchased that the Lexus was, simply an overpriced Toyota. But, after driving one, it feels like I am inside of the space shuttle. My car has all the luxury and conveniences that I could ask for. I have put away my portable GPS and Iphone USB cords. Now, I simply use the on board GPS and bluetooth features. My salesman was referred to me by my neighbor, Frank Morales. The salesman was Josh. He treated me with respect and kept in constant contact with me, as my credit wasn't the greatest. I previously had a loan for 72 months on a Ford Mustang Convertible at over 18% interest with a trade-in and $5000 downpayment to a Lexus ES 350 at a little more than 8% interest for 60 months with no trade-in or downpayment. I have been bragging about the car and the dealership to my neighbors and friends. Every car I purchase in the future will, definitely be from the Lexus of Manhattan. I will reach out to Frank and Josh when it's time to upgrade or trade in my current model. The two of them are an asset to Lexus of Manhattan and I hope that this review will somehow find it's way back to them. Great Job! Steve Shealaynosun

Josue Garcia and Frank Morales

"Kevin Yu is a gentleman and gave us an excellent service..."

Kevin Yu is a gentleman and gave us an excellent service starting from the time we spoke to him about the new car until we picked up the car. Everything was prepared and the car was delivered to drive off very quickly. I strongly recommend Kevin Yu to everyone.

"I had a great experience at the Lexus of Manhattan. Sales..."

I had a great experience at the Lexus of Manhattan. Sales Consultant, Danny Lee, was truly courteous, knowledgeable and professional. I will definitely recommend this dealership to my friends.

Danny Lee

"Lexus of Manhattan service folks are always on top of..."

Lexus of Manhattan service folks are always on top of things, professional, responsive. The car gets a lot of use on long highway trips and on back roads so the service dept must be doing its job to keep it running well . . . It runs really well, handles beautifully, it's a pleasure to drive.

Reviews of Flavio Fandino