Lexus of Manhattan

Stephen Johnson

Jon Popper, Sales Consultant, Lexus of Manhattan

Jon Popper

May 04, 2017

"Found the perfect NX thanks to Juan!"

- stephenwyker

Back (to Lexus) for my 4th vehicle, and by far, Juan has been the best so far! From my picky requirements, to my off-hours test drive, he made it as simple and easy to get what I was looking for. Zero pressure and total personal attention. Thanks again!

April 25, 2017

"With Danny, buying a used car is a lot less stressful"

- Lex

Danny really knows about these and at the same time doesn't give a sales pitch but talks to you in a low key way as one guy to another. My wife and I first backed out of the sale and he was a real gentleman about it. A day or two later I said do you still have that car available and he said yes as if nothing unusual occurred. When we came to get the car he demonstrated every feature, got our iPhones connected, our home address into the map guide and each of our seat/steering wheel/mirror settings entered. Then he followed up a few days later to see how it was going. I highly recommend both Danny and the dealership.

Danny Lee
Bridget Barrett

April 22, 2017

"Great experience finding a Lease"

- djb

Staff was great at the dealership. They also gave me a great deal on my Lexus, Tip: They are best when contacted by phone, text or in person.

Warren Newland