Lexus of Manhattan

662 11th Ave,
New York, New York 10036
Lexus of Manhattan Info
About Lexus of Manhattan

Centrally located just minutes from the George Washington Bridge, Lincoln Tunnel, Brooklyn Battery Tunnel, and Holland Tunnel, we are just off the West Side Highway on 57th Street. Lexus of Manhattan is pleased to offer Service, Parts, and Sales of New, Pre-owned and Certified vehicles. For Lexus of Manhattan customers, we are proud to offer complimentary shuttle services to and from our dealership while having your vehicle serviced with us. We also have courtesy pick-up and delivery of your vehicle as well as complimentary on-site valet parking and car washes.

About Lexus of Manhattan

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

• Pick up and Drop off for service
  • Lexus Certified Technicians
  • Indoor Customer Parking
formerjeepowner
8/15/2016

"Best one yet"

I've been buying cars for many years. My experience at Lexus of Manhattan with Stephen Johnson was by far the most professional experience yet.

August 15, 2016

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for providing your wonderful feedback, it was my pleasure to have assisted you with your vehicle purchasing needs. I am glad that you were satisfied with the experience in which I provided you with and I wish you luck with your new Lexus! If you should ever require further help with anything relating to your car, please feel free to contact me at, (844) 452-5836. Stephen Johnson, Lexus of Manhattan.

Shawmin
8/13/2016

"Wonderful experience "

Lexus of Manhattan dealership is the place to go when looking for a new or used Lexus my salesman was Negasha Edwards he was very helpful and explained everything I left very happy with my car.

August 15, 2016

I would like to thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback to us, it was my pleasure to have assisted you with your vehicle purchasing needs. I am glad that you were satisfied with the experience in which I provided you with and I wish you luck with your new Lexus. If you should require further help with anything car related, please feel free to contact me at, (844) 452-5836. Negasha Edwards, Lexus of Manhattan.

Birgit Benayoun
8/13/2016

"helpful and professional"

The dealer was helpful and quick, not like other dealerships that make you wait for hours during the negotiation process. This was a pleasant experience! Great facility, clean, comfortable. Friendly staff all round.

August 15, 2016

Hello Ms. Benayoun, I would like to thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback, it was my pleasure to have assisted you with your vehicle purchasing needs. I am glad that you were satisfied with the experience in which I provided you with and I wish you luck with your new Lexus! If you should require further help with anything relating to your car, please feel free to contact me at, (844) 452-5836. Juan Gonzalez, Lexus of Manhattan.

Suze1257

"New lease"

I Leased the vehicle I wanted at a reasonable price with a minimum of back and forth between our sales person and us. Appreciated those floor mats, too!

August 15, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback to us, it was my pleasure to have assisted you with your vehicle purchasing needs. I am glad that you were satisfied with the experience in which I provided you with and I wish you luck with your new Lexus. If you should require further help with anything car related, please feel free to contact me at, (844) 452-5836. Negasha Edwards, Lexus of Manhattan.

Oluwale5

"Great Service"

Warren was great in helping with the buying process. He updated me on every step of the process even though I live in Missouri. When I got there, he make sure that we have the opportunity to look at the car and also makes us feel like he appreciate doing business with us. Overall, our experience was great and I look forward to future business.

Richie in Finance

August 15, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback to us, it was my pleasure to have assisted you with your vehicle purchasing needs. I am glad that that you were satisfied with the experience in which I provided you with and I wish you luck with your new Lexus! If you should require further help with anything car related, please feel free to contact me at, (844) 452-5836. Warren Newland, Lexus of Manhattan.

Sebastian15

"Excellent "

Wonderful experience everyone was so nice and friendly they understood my needs and what I wanted The car that I wanted was exactly how I wanted they went above and beyond for me thank you Lexus of Manhattan

August 15, 2016

Hello sir, I would like to thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback, it was my pleasure to have assisted you with your vehicle purchasing needs. I am glad that you were satisfied with the experience in which I provided you with and I wish you luck with your new Lexus! If you should require further help with anything relating to your car, please feel free to contact me at, (844) 452-5836. Juan Gonzalez, Lexus of Manhattan.

pamelaw130
8/11/2016

"great service"

i loved working with jon popper. he provided great service and he is great to deal with. i will always come back the lexus of manhattan. why wouldn't i with such good service.

August 11, 2016

I would like to thank you for taking the time to provide your wonderful feedback, it was my pleasure to have assisted you with your vehicle purchasing needs. I am glad that you were satisfied with the experience in which I provided you with and I wish you luck with your new Lexus! If you should require further help with anything relating to your car, please feel free to contact me at, (844) 452-5836. Jon Popper, Lexus of Manhattan.

Kimberly C.
8/01/2016

"Worst experience ever"

Worst dealership we have ever dealt with. Purchased our LX570 from the Lexus Dealership in Englewood NJ and couldn't be happier with the service that dealership provided us. We originally ordered our LX 570 from Manhattan Lexus on March 19th, knowing it would take 4 months to deliver our car to us. Months after order, they could never "find our vehicle" to give us an ETA, gave us a VIN number to be told later that was in error and provided another VIN number for another car coming 1.5 months later than our 4 month window. Only to be told, we were never getting the car due to an "error" in Japan. They were unresponsive to multiple emails and phone calls. They lied to our faces when we had to go there in person to ask about delivery time for our car. Our car was sold to someone else! They tried to get us into a car that was in their inventory, but was not the exterior or interior color we ordered and had none of the accessories. They are untrustworthy. I would stay far, far away from this dealership and take the time to go to NJ for purchase. We have been long-time owners of Mercedes from Manhattan, purchased a Tesla recently and now are loyal customers of Englewood, NJ Lexus. We have never, ever had any problems with any purchase of a car prior to this occasion and are, quite simply, shocked with the treatment we were provided. This had nothing to do with my husband and me. This was a horrible dealership, looking to make money, irrelevant of the pain it caused us. STAY AWAY.

sparks
7/30/2016

"Satisfied Customer"

My salesman, Brandon Wall, was a pleasure to deal with. He helped me tremendously in making a decision about the model I was interested in by his great attitude and by answering all my questions.

August 01, 2016

I would like to thank you for taking the time to provide your kind feedback, it was my pleasure to have assisted you with your vehicle needs. I am glad that you were happy with the experience in which I provided you with and I wish you luck with your new Lexus! If you should require further help with anything relating to your car, please feel free to contact me at, (844) 452-5836. Brandon Wall, Lexus of Manhattan.

Tonysevo
7/28/2016

"No stress"

When I was inquiring about the Lexus on Google.Lexus of Manhattan appeared and I just text a question. From that one question the people at Lexus of Manhattan keep in touch from time to time. They ask how was my search going on purchasing a car. And if I had any questions , they are available to give me an answer.they made me feel right at home. My sales representative Danny Lee is very professional . And not everyone can make my wife feel comfortable. But With Danny Lee she was. Thank god. Also the financial adviser is great too . They make it happen. They work so that ur car payments are low as possible even if your credit isn't the best. The best part was when Danny Lee said welcome to the Lexus family. That seal the deal for me. Thanks everyone at Lexus of Manhattan for making this come true. Sincerely Mr. And Mrs. Rosa

July 29, 2016

Hello Mr. And Mrs. Rosa, I would like to thank you for taking the time to provide your kind feedback, it was my pleasure to have assisted you with your vehicle purchasing needs. I am glad that you both were satisfied with the experience in which I provided you with and I wish you luck with your new Lexus! If you should require further help with anything relating to your car, please feel free to contact me at, (844) 452-5836. Danny Lee, Lexus of Manhattan.

Reviews of Stephen Johnson