Lexus of Manhattan

662 11th Ave,
New York, New York 10036
Lexus of Manhattan Info
About Lexus of Manhattan

Centrally located just minutes from the George Washington Bridge, Lincoln Tunnel, Brooklyn Battery Tunnel, and Holland Tunnel, we are just off the West Side Highway on 57th Street. Lexus of Manhattan is pleased to offer Service, Parts, and Sales of New, Pre-owned and Certified vehicles. For Lexus of Manhattan customers, we are proud to offer complimentary shuttle services to and from our dealership while having your vehicle serviced with us. We also have courtesy pick-up and delivery of your vehicle as well as complimentary on-site valet parking and car washes.

About Lexus of Manhattan

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

• Pick up and Drop off for service
  • Lexus Certified Technicians
  • Indoor Customer Parking
Todd McC
5/18/2016

"A+ Lexus Dealer in NY"

After a bad certified NX sales experience at Lexus of Lehigh Valley, the extra 2 hour drive to NY was well worth saving $2,800 for same trim level car, better conditioned vehicle, and half the mileage compared to Allentown dealership.

May 18, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback to us, it was our pleasure to have assisted you with your vehicle purchasing needs. I am glad that you were satisfied with your dealership experience and I wish you luck with your new Lexus! If you should require further help with anything relating to your car, please feel free to contact me at, (844) 452-5836. Greg Rojek, General Manager.

Customer
5/17/2016

"I am a happy repeat customer"

Kevin Yu has become a friend through years of repeat sales. He has always been helpful and available. We like the cars and the service.

May 17, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback, it is always my pleasure to assist you with your vehicle needs. I am happy to learn that you were satisfied with the service in which I provided to you and I wish you luck with your Lexus! If you should require further assistance with anything car related, please feel free to contact me at, (844) 452-5836. Kevin Yu.

Monzer Elabbasi
5/17/2016

"An online inquiry turned into a sale!"

I saw a 2014 Lexus GS listed on their website and made an online inquiry. Soon after, I was contacted by the dealership via phone by a welcoming and friendly rep. He wasn't pushy nor the nagging type, which made me very comfortable speaking with him. As a result, I was encouraged to visit the dealership to checkout the car. I was greeted by Juan Gonzalez, sales consultant, who made the time to show me all the certified pre-owned GS Models available. He pulled them out, parked them side by side, and made the time to go over all the details of each! He is a well informed sales consultant with excellent verbal / communication skills. Unlike many other sales consultant I worked with before, he was an active listener for a change. He made the time to answer all my questions and did not attempt to rush me into a sale. He even gave me and my wife the time to discuss our options. When it came to negotiations, he was honest and set reasonable expectations with regards to current offers and lease bottom-line deals. He went over the numbers and made sure we understood all the terms. He also was kind enough to attempt getting me a better deal than what as offered. He also introduced us to the sales manager who was as nice as he was. Overall, Very friendly and professional staff , it was a truly an excellent experience. Juan went above and beyond to accommodate to my needs and help me make the right choices. I am very pleased with Juan, all his efforts and the excellent deal he helped me get. Also, the sales manager was very welcoming and spent time with me and my wife to talk about the dealership and the deal we were negotiating. I strongly recommend Lexus of Manhattan if you are interested in a Lexus and in dealing with a friendly and professional staff.

May 17, 2016

Hello Mr. Elabbasi, I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback and recommendation, both are appreciated. I am happy that you and your wife were satisfied with the experience I provided to you both and I wish you the best of luck with your new GS! If you should ever require further assistance with anything vehicle related, please feel free to contact me at, (844) 452-5836. Juan Gonzalez.

yoyo 123
5/16/2016

"Highly recommend "

The sales at this dealership is very friendly and helpful. They help to find the car with all the features you need with good price and explain every details when you pickup the car. Full tank of fuel was awesome! :)

May 17, 2016

I would like to thank you for taking the time to provide your wonderful feedback, it was my pleasure to have assisted you with your vehicle needs. I am glad that you were satisfied with the experience in which I provided you with and I wish you luck with your new Lexus! If you should ever require further help with anything relating to your car, please feel free to contact me at, (844) 452-5836. Dariusz Doliwa.

Rick
5/11/2016

"Best Dealership I've Ever Dealt With"

I've dealt with many dealerships over the past several years and Lexus of Manhattan is certainly the best. My wife and I were truly amazed at the level of service and professionalism given to us. It was the most enjoyable experience we have ever had while car shopping. Our salesman, Otmane Tahiri, although new on the job, was outstanding in his efforts to make sure all of our needs were met. He even came in on his day off when we picked up our SUV to make sure everything went smoothly. He was a pleasure to deal with. The sales manager and service manager were also fantastic and eager to help out in any way that they could. Just a fantastic bunch of people who made our car buying experience one that we will never forget

Service nanager

May 11, 2016

On behalf of everyone here at Lexus of Manhattan, thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback to us, it was my pleasure to have assisted you and your wife with your vehicle purchasing needs. I am thrilled to learn that you were satisfied with the experience in which I provided to you and I wish you both much luck with your new Lexus! If you should require further assistance with anything relating to your new car, please feel free to contact me at, (844) 452-5836. Otmane Tahiri.

Yikchon
5/10/2016

"Good service"

The salesman are very patient and take time to explain to me because of my poor English. They are helping me a lot. Thank you and I will definitely recommend my friends to Lexus of Manhattan.

May 11, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback, it was my pleasure to have assisted you with your vehicle needs. I am glad that you were satisfied with your dealership experience and I wish you luck with your new Lexus! If you should require further help with anything vehicle related, please feel free to contact me at, (844) 452-5836. Jonathan Pack.

PennyLane
5/10/2016

"Had a great experience with Jonathan Pack"

Jonathan was enthusiastic, knowledgeable, straightforward and organized. We felt great driving away in our Lexus NX200 after only a few hours at the dealership. Psyched about our new car -- That said I was bummed about the internet 'come-on' that got us to the dealership -- it quoted a monthly lease payment a good $150 lower than what we ended up with (it pertained to only the lowest end, , pre-owned car in the line and was not reflective of the 'general' monthly on the car.) I guess most car companies do this to get you in the door but still it was a bummer (which accounts for our rating, below, that the online/dealership experience were not in sync.) That said, we don't fault Jonathan for this disconnect and are happy for the service he gave us. And the car is bee-YOU-tiful!

May 10, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback, it was my pleasure to have assisted you with your vehicle needs. I am sorry that you feel like you were let down on the price of your vehicle, as customer satisfaction is extremely important to us. I am glad that you were satisfied with the service in which I provided to you and I wish you luck with your new NX! If you should require further assistance with anything vehicle related, please feel free to contact me at, (844) 452-5836. Jonathan Pack.

Ori
5/07/2016

"Excellent"

Staff Are Friendly And Eager To Help. Couldn't Ask For Better Sales Person In Juan Gozalez. Will Refer To Friends And Family. ShowroomIs Conveniently Located.

May 09, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback and recommendation, both are appreciated. It was my pleasure to have assisted you with your vehicle purchasing needs and I wish you luck with your new Lexus! If you should require further help with anything relating to your new car, please feel free to contact me at, (844) 452-5836. Juan Gonzalez.

lexus444
5/05/2016

"great service, friendly, informative and fair"

Our specialist Jonathan Pack was an excellent representative of you dealership he was knowledgeble ,responsive and a great resource finding the right car and deal for us enjoyed working with him he is a keeper

May 05, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback, it was my pleasure to have assisted you with your vehicle needs. I am glad that you were satisfied with your dealership experience and I wish you luck with your new Lexus! If you should require further assistance with anything car related, please feel free to contact me at, (844) 452-5836. Jonathan Pack.

Susana
4/22/2016

"Lexus 460 GX 2016"

Great employee, respectful, friendle and was such a nice pleasure working with him so helpful, be bless. Thanks so so much. Hope to see you

Brandon Wall

April 25, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback, it was my pleasure to have assisted you with your vehicle needs. I'm glad that you were satisfied with your dealership experience and I wish you luck with your new Lexus! If you should require further assistance with anything vehicle related, please feel free to contact me at, (844) 452-5836. Brandon Wall.

Reviews of Stephen Johnson