Lexus of Manhattan

• Lexus Certified Technicians
  • Indoor Customer Parking
dennis110
10/11/2013

"I recent bought a car from lexus of Manhattan. My car..."

I recent bought a car from lexus of Manhattan. My car sales man was josh garcia. josh explain in detail about the car features and function. He made it easy to understand the capability of my I.S 250. I would like to thank josh and the lexus family for treating me like royalty

Josh Garcia

wwca
10/03/2013

"Terrific, responsive service. They have serviced this..."

Terrific, responsive service. They have serviced this car over its 70,000 mile life and hopefully will get it through the next 70,000. Highly recommended/

HartPerry
10/01/2013

"Flavio Fandino has given me excellent service. He is..."

Flavio Fandino has given me excellent service. He is professional, knows his cars. He looks out for the customers interests so he provides the best service possible. He is punctual and delivers.

Alexyvette
9/22/2013

"Once I entered the dealership I was greeted by the..."

Once I entered the dealership I was greeted by the manager Luis Rivera he was very accommodating and wonderful I purchased a Lexus ES 2010 it was just a Great buying experience mr. Rivera is an asset to Lexus I will recommend this dealership to any of my friends

silva726
8/15/2013

"I have never walked into a dealership and felt so much at..."

I have never walked into a dealership and felt so much at home. Louis the pre-owned manager was the first i spoke to regarding the car i wanted who was very informative and helpful. I then meet Augie the sales rep who was very excited to get me in the car for a test drive. We sat down talked numbers and there was no stoping this team from getting me in this car. Got approved sat down with Natily who finalized the whole deal. Not once did i feel pressured or treated a certain way. Augie was by my side the whole process making sure i was as comfortable with the sell as he would want to be and to make things even better his impressions of scarface, rocky, and bill clinton really sealed the deal for me. I had such a great experience at Lexus of manhattan i recommend them to all my friends, family and readers. Im really excited about my new pre-owned 2010 subaru impreza wrx sti.

Augie

Mikeweiss
8/13/2013

"I felt comfortable as soon as I entered the dealership. A..."

I felt comfortable as soon as I entered the dealership. A person greeted me when I walked in and guided me to Flavio's office. Within a few seconds of reviewing my past history on his computer, Flavio knew what kind of service I needed. He gave me options on the kind of service and would receive, and told the price difference for the services, which I appreciated. The car was ready later that evening, but I was unable to pick up, and Flavio gave me the option of picking up the car the next morning. When I picked up the car it was fully cleaned inside and outside.

HCampos1
7/31/2013

"I walked in with no much expectations due to bad..."

I walked in with no much expectations due to bad experiences in other dealers. Joel took us for a test ride (IS 250) and was very knowledgable of the car features and very nice and eager to answer any questions we had. Even though were very clear that we just wanted to test it, Joel took the time to explain every feature of the car and all its benefits. We were very impressed with the level of customer service offered to us. During the delivery of the vehicle Joel took the time to go through every feature inside and out. He didn't rush at all explaining and showing how everything works. Help me pair the phone and install apps that are compatible with the phone. Moreover, the next day Joel called to see how everything was going. Louis helped me decided on what was better for us extremely helpful and great person to talk to. I am sure his employees are very happy to have a manager like him. Richie in Finance took the time to explain the whole contract step by step and all benefits, due dates, terms, etc. I feel lucky to have deal with Lexus of Manhattan where is not like other dealers. Their employees want you to leave driving a car and be happy about it not leave and feel you were ripped off. I could say that we will come back to this dealer for any future purchases.

Richie in Finance

JoeFsport
7/29/2013

"After leasing four BMW's in a row, I decided to see..."

After leasing four BMW's in a row, I decided to see if there is anything else out there that I would like to drive... After stopping by at Lexus of Manhattan, I realized not only RX350 FSports is a great car, the crew at manhattan is amazing people to do business with! From my sales person Danny, sales manager Aladdin to GM Greg, they were all amazing at customer service. Also,I can't forget to mention how patient and thorough Rich the finance manager was. Even if Lexus doesn't make a great vehicle in the future, I don't know if I'm going to be able to do business elsewhere. Thank you, Lexus of Manhattan for superb customer services! You guys are all true professionals!!

Josephwilliams986
6/19/2013

"I put in an offer for a Pre-owned vehicle they had on the..."

I put in an offer for a Pre-owned vehicle they had on the lot expecting them to give me a counter offer. Instead I received emails from Katherine and she didn't help me or give me any information other than specials that weren't even offered on my inquiry. After a couple of emails that were no help they just ignored me completely. Very unprofessional and very disappointed in the service. I live a little over 2 hours away and they wanted me to drive there and talk to them. All I wanted to know is if the vehicle's sticker price was the lowest they could go.

Greg Rojek, Katherine Bueno

jjs123456789
5/15/2013

"I brought my Lexus RX-350 in for a 35,000 routine service..."

I brought my Lexus RX-350 in for a 35,000 routine service appointment. I was promptly and courteously greeted and then directed to Flavio Fandino's office where he very professionally went through his service recommendations. When I opted to do much less to my Lexus, Flavio did not try to sell me more services, pressure me or scare me. He just told me the consequences of omitting such important preventative maintenance. After a very reasonable and comfortable wait my car was ready. The work was very well done, every Lexus of Manhattan employee that I came into contact with was professional and courteous and the entire experience was exceptional. I think my Lexus RX-350 is a pretty good vehicle but the service I receive at Lexus of Manhattan is exceptional in every manner. In other words, good car, but better service !

Reviews of Aldo Pinotti