Lexus of Manhattan

Juan Gonzalez

January 11, 2017

"Very satisfactory"

- Leslie

The sales representative was courteous and did not apply pressure to make a quick decision to lease the vehicle I was interested in. He answered all my questions, and upon delivery of the vehicle he took ample time to make sure that I understood all the features of the new car.

January 05, 2017

"Excellent job, Kevin! Thank you!"

- Zheng Zhou

I do not usually write reviews, but this time is an exception. My family and I recently purchased a Lexus RX350 from Lexus of Manhattan. Kevin Yu was the sales representative with whom we worked. He first offered us a cup of cappuccino in his well-organized office before we got down to business. After we discussed our needs for the new car, Kevin came up with the exact model and features that we would want, point by point with no nonsense. He was calm, not pushy or overbearing. He impressed us with his knowledge and expertise, his amicable and confident demeanor, and his patience and respect. It was almost like we were talking to a colleague, a next-door neighbor, or a friend. We are sure that he will provide the same care and compassion, as he did this time, down the road when we need it. Kevin represented Lexus of Manhattan well. The company should be proud of having Kevin as a member of their team.

January 05, 2017

"Stephen Ross Johnson is King"

- KELexus

Outstanding service, outstanding sales, professional, courteous and great dealership! have been with them since 2012. Have never been treated so well. I will be a lifetime customer!

• Pick up and Drop off for service