Lexus of Manhattan

662 11th Ave,
New York, New York 10036
Lexus of Manhattan Info
About Lexus of Manhattan

Centrally located just minutes from the George Washington Bridge, Lincoln Tunnel, Brooklyn Battery Tunnel, and Holland Tunnel, we are just off the West Side Highway on 57th Street. Lexus of Manhattan is pleased to offer Service, Parts, and Sales of New, Pre-owned and Certified vehicles. For Lexus of Manhattan customers, we are proud to offer complimentary shuttle services to and from our dealership while having your vehicle serviced with us. We also have courtesy pick-up and delivery of your vehicle as well as complimentary on-site valet parking and car washes.

About Lexus of Manhattan

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

• Pick up and Drop off for service
  • Lexus Certified Technicians
  • Indoor Customer Parking
Ori
5/07/2016

"Excellent"

Staff Are Friendly And Eager To Help. Couldn't Ask For Better Sales Person In Juan Gozalez. Will Refer To Friends And Family. ShowroomIs Conveniently Located.

May 09, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback and recommendation, both are appreciated. It was my pleasure to have assisted you with your vehicle purchasing needs and I wish you luck with your new Lexus! If you should require further help with anything relating to your new car, please feel free to contact me at, (844) 452-5836. Juan Gonzalez.

lexus444
5/05/2016

"great service, friendly, informative and fair"

Our specialist Jonathan Pack was an excellent representative of you dealership he was knowledgeble ,responsive and a great resource finding the right car and deal for us enjoyed working with him he is a keeper

May 05, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback, it was my pleasure to have assisted you with your vehicle needs. I am glad that you were satisfied with your dealership experience and I wish you luck with your new Lexus! If you should require further assistance with anything car related, please feel free to contact me at, (844) 452-5836. Jonathan Pack.

Susana
4/22/2016

"Lexus 460 GX 2016"

Great employee, respectful, friendle and was such a nice pleasure working with him so helpful, be bless. Thanks so so much. Hope to see you

Brandon Wall

April 25, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback, it was my pleasure to have assisted you with your vehicle needs. I'm glad that you were satisfied with your dealership experience and I wish you luck with your new Lexus! If you should require further assistance with anything vehicle related, please feel free to contact me at, (844) 452-5836. Brandon Wall.

Steve
4/20/2016

"Excellent price and customer service"

We purchased a certified pre owned Lexus saving over $5000 based upon shopping at local dealers. Joseph Masella was a pleasure to work with and went the extra mile to meet our needs and expectations.

April 21, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback, it was my pleasure to assist you with your vehicle purchasing needs. I am glad that you were satisfied with your dealership experience and I wish you luck with your new Lexus! If you should require further help with anything vehicle related, please feel free to contact me at, (844) 452-5836. Joseph Masella.

4/14/2016

"Happy!!!!"

Good dealership! Purchased a certified used vehicle from them and am very happy. My salesman Warren Newland was the best, I had some minor issues with the car but Warren went above and beyond to solve them. Thanks again Warren! Other salesmen take notice, Warren's professionalism is top notch!

Warren Newland

April 15, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback, it was my pleasure to a assist you with your vehicle purchasing needs. I am glad that you were satisfied with your dealership experience and I wish you luck with your new Lexus! If you should ever require further assistance with anything car related, please feel free to contact me at, (844) 452-5836. Warren Newland.

Scott Z
4/13/2016

"Purchased a Lexus NX 200t"

Great Lexus dealership to purchase a car. I have had many Lexus cars over the last fifteen years. Stephen Johnson was a great salesperson to work with on this purchase. I appreciate how easy the process was. Scott

April 13, 2016

I would like to take this time to thank you for providing your wonderful review, it was a pleasure to assist you with your vehicle needs. I am thrilled to learn that you are a 15 year customer of Lexus and I wish you continued luck with them! If you should ever require further assistance with anything relating to your new car, please feel free to contact me at, (844) 452-5836. Stephen Johnson.

Doc0307
4/12/2016

"Surprised"

My salesman was great but his coworkers had a hard time giving him or me help.....he didnt even have a office. One other person helped us but I dont remember his name.....the deal basically got done because of him. His immediate manager was not helpful at all.

April 13, 2016

Thank you for providing your feedback to us, it is appreciated. I apologize that you didn't didn't receive the assistance in which you were expecting and I will be discussing this over with my team. We are all glad that you were able to finalize your deal and we wish you luck with your new Lexus! If you should ever require further assistance with anything vehicle related, please feel free to contact me at, (844) 452-5836. Greg Rojek, General Manager.

R Kim
4/12/2016

"Excellent, transparent service in buying a new RX"

Having had close to a two-year dialogue with this particular sales professional, I went out of my way to make sure I bought a new 2016 Lexus RX 350 from Warren Newland. Was very happy with the professionalism and service and drove my new car off the lot with no regrets.

Warren Newland

April 13, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback, it was a pleasure to help you with your vehicle needs. I am glad that I was able to provide my assistance to you after 2 years and I wish you luck with your new Lexus! If you should ever require further assistance with anything relating to your car, please feel free to contact me at, (844) 452-5836. Warren Newland.

cslizowski
4/11/2016

"Excellent experince from start to finish!"

From the moment we walked into the dealership the service and attention we received were wonderul. Dariusz answered all of our questions and made the entire process enjoyable. From valuing our trade-in, doing the paperwork and walking us through the new car features we could not have asked for a better car buying experince.

Dariusz Doliwa

April 12, 2016

Hello Ms. Slizowski, I would like to thank for taking the time to provide your feedback to us, it was my pleasure to assist you with your vehicle needs. I am glad that you were satisfied with your dealership experience and I wish you luck with your new Lexus! If you feel that you require further assistance with anything car related, please feel free to contact me at, (844) 452-5836. Dariusz Doliwa.

Colleen
4/11/2016

"Best Salesman Yet !"

Kevin Yu just walked me through my new car for over 1 hour. I have never had the features of a car explained to me this thoroughly before, every button and every icon, every service package. Kevin was extremely helpful in delivering the car of our choice, with the additional options that we had selected. The paperwork, plate and insurance was effortless. This is a fabulous dealership and Kevin is a great asset to the company.

April 11, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback to us, it was my pleasure to assist you with your vehicle needs. I am glad that you were satisfied with your dealership experience and I wish you luck with your new Lexus! If you should ever require further assistance with anything relating to your car, please feel free to contact me at, (844) 452-5836. Kevin Yu.

Reviews of Jonathan Pack