Lithia Ford Lincoln of Boise

Nathan Watson

April 10, 2017

"Very rude/Sloppy service"

- Jim Hollinger

My wife was in a wreck and called too find out about the diminished value to provide the other insurance company. We were planning on trading the repaired vehicle at Lithia. However they treated her very rude saying that dealerships don,t look up the cars history and he never heard of diminished value...Looks like they lost a sale... This was an easy sale... a no brainer... Insurance money was right there, but due to the rude service person on the phone this now goes to your competitor in Meridian.. Who was more than willing to help. took the time to ask my wife if anyone was hurt in the wreck and said he was more than willing to help. Also I take my vehicle to the service department. They said I needed to replace my air filter. I said I could do it my self. A few weeks later I finally get the time to change it and the clamps are off and the hose that leads to the filter is off. They never secured it after the check up.. Very disappointed.

February 09, 2017

"Cody is a rockstar"

- Lisette Felix

I purchased a new 2017 Ford Escape to replace my 2012 Focus. Cody helped me close the deal quickly and easily at a great price. I also had a headache and gave me money to get something from the vending machine while I waited. He was super easy to work with and very helpful.

January 11, 2017

"Quick and Fair"

- Lawless130

Purchased a new 2016 F-350 to replace my 2008 F-350. Chris helped me close the deal quickly and easily at a great price!

New 2015 Ford Fusion, $24995