Lithia Ford Lincoln of Boise

Kevin Hossfeld

August 17, 2017

"Great Dealership "

- Happy Ford Explorer Owners

My wife and I decided to shop Lithia Boise because of a recommendation from some friends that made a purchase the month before. Our friends told us how helpful Kim Luy was for them, that she was very fast at responding via text or phone. We bought a used car sight unseen and Kim made sure we aware of some scratches in the paint. She photographed pictures of the defects and sent to us, but when we received the car, she had the entire car buffed and polished with the scratches barely even noticeable. Kim is excellent at making sure every step of the sale is taken care of. Nathan in finance was also very helpful with making sure to expedite paperwork to us (in Montana) so we could have our car in a timely fashion.

Nathan Watson

August 12, 2017

"Excellent service "

- Unsatisfied customer

After being bumped to the end of the line for service at the Ford dealer where I purchased my truck from. I called Lithia Ford to see if they could squeeze me in, because I was already scheduled to have service and took off work to do it. They were very professional, kind, considerate and took care of this fast. Great job Lithia Service and a special thanks to Trisha Feigel for making this happen.

Trisha Feigel

July 11, 2017

"Kim is the best sales person I could ever ask for"

- ADRIAN

Kim has a nice personality and was easy to work with. She truly made my experience one to remenber. Also, Shannon helped me get the deal I wanted on the truck I wanted. Christopher in finances, was very easy to work with and went above and beyond to help me. Before this, I used to hate dealing with sales persons and preferred to buy my cars online. Mostly because of the way I was treated by other sales person when I did not go with the car or deal they had in mind. Now, after the way I was treated at Lithia Ford, I will return to this dealership if I need to buy another car. I referred Kim to two other buyers who bought a car from her. They were as happy as I was and I am sure they will refer her to others. Good job to Kim, Shannon, and Christian on their customer service skills!!! Adrian

Shannon Pike