Longo Toyota

David Reyes

Isaac Banos, Pre-Owned Sales Associate, Longo Toyota

Isaac Banos

September 22, 2017

"Painless, and Jose was wonderful to work with!"

- Dienah

I worked with Fred for a little bit via e-mail/phone call and then the day I came to test drive the Prius, I worked with Jose and he was fabulous! He was personable, professional, and didn't come on strong with any sales tactics and helped get me a good deal!

Jose Del Solar
Fred Williams

September 22, 2017

"Gracie was very professional & delivered"

- Rich

Gracie listened to what I wanted and how I intended to buy. She was efficient in presenting the car and the offer. The presentation was clear with nothing hidden. She didn't play games or hassle me on the first visit or the second when.I brought my wife with me, the day we purchased. We were treated with respect. The actual purchase was straight forward and reasonably efficient. Quang Diep in finance was also very professional and efficient in this all cash transaction. No games here either. The car was delivered without flaws and we are enjoying it after a month of use. It was worth the drive to buy at Longo. As a customer, I object and reject to the Terms and Conditions of Dealer Rater. I am checking the box solely to provide the review and am not bound by the Terms and Conditions.

Gracie Camba

September 22, 2017

"Stressless purchase of a new Toyota "

- Kevink

On Monday Our intention was just to go down to Longo Toyota just to look around for a new car. When we got there Laura Tan approached us and introduced herself. Laura was extremely friendly and well informed on all Toyota products. We sat down she asked us what we were looking for, the purpose of the vehicle so on and so forth. Laura has all the pertinent question. After the brief conversation Laura suggested a Toyota Prius simply because my wife works in LAX and we live in the San Fernando Valley. Laura was extremely helpful in showing all the details of the vehicle and how much gas will we be saving. Laura was not like most salesperson that we deal with. She was kind understanding caring and most importantly not pushy. To make a long story short, Laura was able to put us in a vehicle of a choice at a price we can afford. More importantly with a 7 year old daughter next to us we were able to get in and out within an hour and a half. Overall Laura made our 1st shopping experience at Longo Toyota a great experience. For sure for sure for sure if anyone of my family friends or family member or neighbor in need of a new car purchase I have no problem at all recommending them to call Laura at Longo Toyota. We bought quite a few cars in the past and none of the purchase experience was as pleasant as this time. Laura understood we were on a tight budget and she works her best to get the price that we are comfortable with on a real dependable car that my wife wants.The whole experience was far from painful like all previous purchases. Thank you again Laura for all your help and effort to get us the Toyota Prius we wanted at a price we thought it was impossible to get it at. So to anyone that is reading this review do yourself and your family members a favor and call Longo Toyota and ask for Laura Tan. You can rest assure Laura will do her best to get you the best deal possible so you can drive out of Longo Toyota with the car of your choice. Great job Laura!!!!!!

Laura Tan

• Starbucks Onsite
  • Subway Onsite
  • AAA Insurance Office Onsite
  • Enterprise Rental Car Offices Onsite
  • Collision Repair Center (Body Shop)
  • Free Use of iPads