Longo Toyota

Takin Ghaznavi

February 23, 2017

"Thankful!"

- E.Chavarria

Isaac Baños was true professional. He made the purchasing process so easy. I drove out in my certified pre-owned Prius completely happy. I will definitely be going back when it's time for my wife needs to upgrade. If you're thinking about getting a new or used car please consider talking to Isaac, you will be happy you did.

February 21, 2017

"AWESOME SERVICE!"

- irtorres

Longo Toyota in El Monte was the first dealership I went to on my search for a Toyota 4-Runner and meeting Mr. Isaac Baños was a truly pleasant experience, He was friendly, knowledgable, and definitely not pushy during our meeting. However, thinking I should compare my options, I spent many days and hours searching all over Los Angeles for the perfect car for the perfect price. Even during my searches elsewhere, Mr. Baños graciously accepted my calls asking for his opinion and advice - this was appreciated more than I can express! In the end, I came back to Longo Toyota today and purchased my 4-Runner for an excellent price, plus the extras I asked for. I recommend Longo Toyota El Monte for your new or used car needs, and ask for Mr. Baños -you will be delighted and most likely go home satisfied with the car of your liking!

February 21, 2017

"Great customer service"

- Buymeacar

Have been putting off buying a car because I didn't want to deal with the hassle. Came to Longo Toyota after contacting a sales rep online. I was handed off to another rep who handled the sales process smoothly. I'm sure I got a reasonable deal and felt good about the process.

New 2016 Toyota Camry, $32749

• Starbucks Onsite
  • Subway Onsite
  • AAA Insurance Office Onsite
  • Enterprise Rental Car Offices Onsite
  • Collision Repair Center (Body Shop)
  • Free Use of iPads