Lundgren Honda of Auburn

Majestic Honda

Jandj012
9/26/2016

"Best service ever"

All my needs where taken of, options where presented and I got help making my final pick. The service was curtious and reliable and always up to par.

Riley Campbell

Tracy Ann
8/27/2016

"Where's my car? I paid in FULL UP FRONT and 3 days later..."

My family has been purchasing cars from Lundgren Honda for DECADES. I was thrilled to be buying a brand new CRV from them. We paid for the car in full, cash up front, on Wednesday, and were promised delivery on Thursday or Friday. Friday, we got a voice mail in the afternoon stating there was a problem with registering it (there is no way there could have been any problem!) and they could not register our car until TUESDAY! We have already paid for this car! That means we are paying insurance on a new car for an entire week for nothing; while still having to pay for insurance for our old car! We were LIVID when we got the message. My husband called our sales guy, Riley, who was pretty clueless. We asked them to deliver the car with dealer plates until they could figure this out. We offered to come to the dealership and pick up the paperwork and go register ourselves. We pointed out that the registry, only 25 minutes from them, is open tomorrow; Saturday; so why in the world would we have to wait until Tuesday to get our car which we have fully paid for and insured? This is outrageous, unacceptable, and unconscionable. To make it worse, Riley promised to see what he could do....then NEVER CALLED US BACK! I called and left a voice mail for the General Manager and guess what....no call back. So here it is early Saturday morning and we have no freaking clue what is going on with our car. Apparently once Lundgren Honda gets your money, you go to the bottom of the list of priorities. This is NOT okay with us at all. We are out the insurance money we have had to pay for a week when we did not even have our car! There is no excuse for them not delivering our car as PROMISED on Thursday on Friday. NEVER AGAIN. It pains me to say this after having bought several cars from Lundgren; but NEVER AGAIN. They better do something pretty significant to make up for the money we have lost, the frustration, the disappointment, and the broken promises. Our son came home today from being away with the Army. We were so excited to surprise him with our new family car. THANKS LUNDGREN HONDA FOR RUINING THAT TOO.

RILEY

John01585
8/21/2016

"Mike Briere "

We have just purchased our 8th Honda from Lundgren and this is the 6th time dealing with Mike Briere. He really cares about his customers and their buying experience. His knowledge of the cars and helping you through the entirety process is outstanding. Dealing with Mike and Lundgren is not your typical dealership, so relaxed and a family atmosphere. Thanks again Mike!!!!!

Mike Briere,David Marcoux

Ed TARQUINIO
8/17/2016

"My third car in 10 years."

My wife and I just purchased our third car from Lundgren Honda in the past 10 years. The first car was a new Civic Hybrid that we bought new in 2006. We bought it from Mr. Lundgren Senior. I remember being very happy at the time because it was a very good experience considering we spent $23,000. In 2014 we purchased a used CRV from Frasier Moss. Also a good experience. It's not too often we spend that much money and it's great I still had that good feeling when I spent more than that this time on a used Ridgeline. I was also happy this time with my salesman Ralph Bass. He was concerned with my well being and worked hard to be sure my desires were met. Thanks Ralph.

Ralph Bass and Frasier Moss.

DCMA
6/07/2016

"Excellent service"

I came in to try out the Sunday service they are now offering. I got an oil change and rotated my tires. I was in and out in under an hour. I appreciate the quick service so I can get out and get on with my day. Thank you for offering Sunday service, very handy for those of us who don't have any other day free for car service than Sundays.

Nick

SAR00029
5/20/2016

"Fantastic Honda Dealership"

Unfortunately I had an incident where my tires and rims were both damaged on my new 2016 Honda Civic. Chris in the service department was absolutely fantastic. Between his professionalism and approachability, he made the experience seem to flow seemlessly as he supported coordinating the cars repairs. Not only Chris's performance as a service representative, but Fraser Moss who sold me the vehicle just a month prior, have made me want to continue to do business with Lundgren again and again. I cannot say enough about how amazing the service here is.

Chris

Chrissy J
5/04/2016

"Best care buying experience ever"

I am always skeptical about buying a car, new or used usually a horrific experience, with that being said I had the best car buying experience ever. Lydia was fantastic through the whole process and it didn't take all day. I got what I wanted for the price I wanted with not any problems at al. Great job, will go their again for any of my vehicle needs/

Lydia , Steven

WillT
5/04/2016

"No reason to go anywhere else"

Started online with Kathy Gallo on a Tuesday after some research on the 2016 Accord EX-L V-6. Visited Lundgren that evening and met Len Robinson for a quick chat/test drive. Both Len and Kathy were professional, polite, informed and friendly. Wanted to sleep on the decision making process and no push back at all from anyone at Lundgren. Got back in touch over the next few days via text with Len (no annoying calls from the dealer) and made the decision on color and model. Arrived on Saturday and everything was perfect. No surprises, car was ready, finance team was ready, and I am driving a super car. Third vehicle I have purchased at Lundgren over the last 10 years. Save yourself some time and shop here first. The price won't be beat, nor will the car-buying experience.

Len Robinson and Kathy Gallo

New member of CR-V club
5/02/2016

"Best car buying experience!"

Lundgren Honda staff members were so accommodating. They made the car buying experience a pleasure. I didn't feel pressured like I did at other dealers. I love my new car and will encourage others to go to Lundgren Honda!

Matt Racine, Ryan Campbell

Jack Brunell
4/28/2016

"The "Total Package" of Finance Guys..Ryan Campbell"

Owning a small business I often enough find myself paying close attention to how other businesses have successfully (or not) developed customer service. Recently my wife and I purchased our 3rd Honda from Lundgren which has given me the chance to see how well their teamwork functioned even when our circumstances threw them some curves. When our 2nd Honda was totaled a couple of months ago Ryan and Riley Campbell networked with other staff to make sure that the insurance company offer was appropriate. Their offer to help paid off with the settlement amount being raised by another $1,600.00. Ryan researched some well intended but misleading information that my bank had provided and went on to seamlessly coordinate the retiring of the loan on my totaled vehicle (using GAP insurance I had picked up through Lundgren) with the new loan. All done more quickly than my wife and I had expected, especially since they were in the midst of a hectic Presidents Day sale

Ryan Campbell & Riley Campbell