Lundgren Honda of Auburn

Sales and Leasing Consultant

September 21, 2017

"2011Honda Fit"

- HondaFan

Loyal Honda family just purchased 2011 Fit and very happy with Lundgren's sales department and customer service. Thank you to Christine for her assistance in making this process so smooth.

3.0
Christine Comeau

September 20, 2017

"No stress purchase! my first ever! "

- Annamarie

My first time buying a car from Lundgren and it was a great experience from the start with Charles and the team at Lundgren! Over the years I have bought many new and used cars and I have always dreaded the process... There were always surprises and/ or issues with other dealers. Charles was very informative, honest and did not pressure me ! He followed through on all my questions and made my buying experience totally hassle free! . I have owned Subarus and Volvos all my life and I just bought a Honda CR V and LOVE it ! quiet, great gas mileage and so excited to experience " 5 star reliability" in my future! Lundgren Honda you should be proud of the great team you have and I am recommending your dealership to all my family and friends! And Thank you Charles for all your help ! Great Job !

Wenderson Dos Reis
Greg Deitz

September 18, 2017

"Really Good. Really!"

- Brad

I can't stand buying cars, but honestly, I enjoyed my time at Lundgren. Check this out, they have a chef that will make you breakfast or lunch, a play area for kids, an business center/internet aarea and a TV area. On top of that their starting price was well below MSRP and other dealer's pricing. Lastly, ask for Charles, great guy! You'll see what I mean.

Used 2014 Hyundai Sonata, $13591