Lundgren Honda of Auburn

Majestic Honda

DCMA
6/07/2016

"Excellent service"

I came in to try out the Sunday service they are now offering. I got an oil change and rotated my tires. I was in and out in under an hour. I appreciate the quick service so I can get out and get on with my day. Thank you for offering Sunday service, very handy for those of us who don't have any other day free for car service than Sundays.

Nick

SAR00029
5/20/2016

"Fantastic Honda Dealership"

Unfortunately I had an incident where my tires and rims were both damaged on my new 2016 Honda Civic. Chris in the service department was absolutely fantastic. Between his professionalism and approachability, he made the experience seem to flow seemlessly as he supported coordinating the cars repairs. Not only Chris's performance as a service representative, but Fraser Moss who sold me the vehicle just a month prior, have made me want to continue to do business with Lundgren again and again. I cannot say enough about how amazing the service here is.

Chris

Chrissy J
5/04/2016

"Best care buying experience ever"

I am always skeptical about buying a car, new or used usually a horrific experience, with that being said I had the best car buying experience ever. Lydia was fantastic through the whole process and it didn't take all day. I got what I wanted for the price I wanted with not any problems at al. Great job, will go their again for any of my vehicle needs/

Lydia , Steven

WillT
5/04/2016

"No reason to go anywhere else"

Started online with Kathy Gallo on a Tuesday after some research on the 2016 Accord EX-L V-6. Visited Lundgren that evening and met Len Robinson for a quick chat/test drive. Both Len and Kathy were professional, polite, informed and friendly. Wanted to sleep on the decision making process and no push back at all from anyone at Lundgren. Got back in touch over the next few days via text with Len (no annoying calls from the dealer) and made the decision on color and model. Arrived on Saturday and everything was perfect. No surprises, car was ready, finance team was ready, and I am driving a super car. Third vehicle I have purchased at Lundgren over the last 10 years. Save yourself some time and shop here first. The price won't be beat, nor will the car-buying experience.

Len Robinson and Kathy Gallo

New member of CR-V club
5/02/2016

"Best car buying experience!"

Lundgren Honda staff members were so accommodating. They made the car buying experience a pleasure. I didn't feel pressured like I did at other dealers. I love my new car and will encourage others to go to Lundgren Honda!

Matt Racine, Ryan Campbell

Jack Brunell
4/28/2016

"The "Total Package" of Finance Guys..Ryan Campbell"

Owning a small business I often enough find myself paying close attention to how other businesses have successfully (or not) developed customer service. Recently my wife and I purchased our 3rd Honda from Lundgren which has given me the chance to see how well their teamwork functioned even when our circumstances threw them some curves. When our 2nd Honda was totaled a couple of months ago Ryan and Riley Campbell networked with other staff to make sure that the insurance company offer was appropriate. Their offer to help paid off with the settlement amount being raised by another $1,600.00. Ryan researched some well intended but misleading information that my bank had provided and went on to seamlessly coordinate the retiring of the loan on my totaled vehicle (using GAP insurance I had picked up through Lundgren) with the new loan. All done more quickly than my wife and I had expected, especially since they were in the midst of a hectic Presidents Day sale

Ryan Campbell & Riley Campbell

Maggie
4/02/2016

"Love My Honda Dealer!"

Love my Honda, love my dealer! Lundgrens staff are welcoming, friendly, professional and knowledgable. This is my second Honda from Lundgrens and I wouldn't go anywhere else to purchase, lease or service my car. Thanks for the wonderful experience! Maggie H.

Kathy Gallo, Lydia Krog

Lanka
3/31/2016

"Amazing staff!"

I walked into Lundgren Honda of Auburn at 330pm where I was approached by Fraser Moss. Right away Fraser made his point that he was there to assist but respected our space. We definitely appreciated how friendly and professional Fraser was; We knew he was a keeper. He answered any questions we had and really help narrow down my choices which were between a civic or accord. I told him what I wanted and what color and he showed me many options! Most dealers have very little inventory but this place has so many options I could not make up my mind at first! Once I picked my car (Honda Accord ExL coupe), Fraser wrapped up the deal between us and his manager within 1 hour. We looked around the lot for 40, min wrapped up the deal in an hour, then it was off to the paperwork. I did not catch the Managers name, he has short brown hair and glasses, but he too was extremely professional and friendly. At this time it was about 530pm Fraser gave us a tour of the building and informed us on their awesome coupon book! We waited about 20 minutes to wrap up the paperwork portion and was out by 730pm!! Furthermore, buying a car is a stressful time but Fraser made the process so easy I could not get over the fact that this buying experience felt genuine. They are fast and friendly and work with integrity! I would recommend this place to anyone!

fraser moss

SexWax
3/21/2016

"Great people, great service..."

Our Sales Rep. Ralph Bass was a pleasure to deal with. He is very professional and informative. Treated us very well and made sure we got something to eat while we were getting the sticker and wipers for our new car. Everyone we met with was pleasant and helpful. I will buy again from them and recommend all my friends. Thank you so much! Jim King - Southbridge

Ralp Bass, and the finance guy...

lundgren sucks
3/18/2016

"Total Joke"

Bought a used cr-v. Had the car for 3 months just past the warranty, only put 3400 miles on it and the tpms light comes on. Get appointment, wife goes there, they say 125.00 to see if the light is on. Wife say the light is on in the dash, u can see it on, they say 125.00 to see if light is on. Needless to say the light is still on. They don't stand behind there product and just give you the run around. Now its the Takata air bag, and will not be bringing the car to LUNDGREN HONDA OF AUBURN. They lost my business forever.