Lundgren Honda of Auburn

Showroom Hours: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM Closed

Lundgren Honda of Auburn

Lundgren Honda of Auburn Info
About Lundgren Honda of Auburn

Check out "The New Lundgren Honda" at 163 Washington st in Auburn just 2 miles East of our old location on rt 20. The Same great people and service and TWICE the selection of new,pre-owned and Certified cars. Enjoy the Blue Wave Cafe, a delicious menu of fresh pastries, soups and sandwiches while your Honda is serviced. Enjoy WiFi in our lounge or read your favorite magazine on one of our complimentary iPads. Lundgren Honda is a family-owned and operated Honda dealership since 1964 providing our customers with unparalleled service and a unique, no pressure buying experience. We welcome you to come visit us at our new facility in Auburn soon, you'll be pleasantly surprised. Barry and Patrick Lundgren

About Lundgren Honda of Auburn

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

• The "Blue Wave Cafe"
Maria Merloni
2/25/2015

"I would definitely recommend Lundgren. "

They were straight up, fast, and efficient. They did what they said they would do. A completely hassle-free experience! I am not an easy customer to please, and they did it.

julieskladzien
2/23/2015

"Great Experience! "

Purchasing a vehicle at Lundgren Honda was so smooth, easy, and such a great experience! I worked with Mike Briere and he was very knowledgeable and made everything so stress free and easy to understand. I will recommend Lundgren Honda to all my family and friends and plan to return in the future for my next a vehicle! Thank you MIke & all the staff at Lundgren Honda!

Dan (finance), Rich (finance)

ps
2/11/2015

"Best dealer around"

Should have done this review a month ago, but better late than never. Great people to work with, they took the time to answer all my questions ! I would recommend them to anyone who is looking for a new/used car.

EmilyManski
2/06/2015

"My new car "

Everyone worked hard to get me this car, and I really appreciate it! I'm very happy with it and happy with my choice, thank you Lundgren Honda :)

millie
2/01/2015

"I am so glad i went to Lundgren"

I had visited several dealerships prior to coming to Lundgren. I felt that the other dealerships I had visited were not looking out for my best interest. They were pushing cars on me that I didn't want, pushing prices I wasn't interested in. It was very disheartening, to say the least. Upon walking in to Lundgren I was greeted by a salesman named Mike Briere. I sat down with Mike and spoke for awhile about my experiences and what I wanted and he just listened to me. Once I stopped he proceeded to bring me through everything about Lundgren and what they stand for. Needless to say I ended up leasing a new car. Mike was attentive and understanding. Even with last minute changes such as color. There was no problem unfixable. Mike was awesome! The day I picked up the car I opened the door and there were flowers and a card for my wife. How cool is that. I had a great experience at Lundgren and Mike was the best salesman I have ever done business with. I will definitely be recommending Lundgren/Mr. Briere to people. Thank you so very much. Sincerely Tim Gibbs

MattyB025
1/26/2015

"Easiest lease of a new Vehicle in Auburn"

Lundgren Honda is a no nonsense, straight to the point, stand-up dealership. I asked for a monthly payment rate within my budget on the chosen vehicle, they provided it. I went to several other dealers in Town, and each rep needed to walk away from my discussion with them, ask permission from someone else, and come back. Tired of the run-around, Russ Houle of Lundgren Honda in Auburn treated me with respect, adhered to my requests, and ultimately secured me as a customer for not only this sale, but future sales to come.

blue
1/21/2015

"Best experience ever!"

Fantastic dealership and people! I highly recommend! Lundgren Honda makes it easy and fun to purchase a car. I am never disappointed. I love my new CRV!

peter
1/04/2015

"Best Honda dealership in Massachusetts"

This place beats the pants off Bernandi Honda. Sales people are good. The place is clean. The waiting areas are unbelievable. All the free coffee, soda and snacks you can eat while you wait.

KellyGKimball
12/30/2014

"My first new car"

I had a fantastic experience at Lundgren Honda of Auburn while purchashing my first new car. I had the pleasure of working directly with Jonathan Campbell, Ryan Campbell, and Ian Richardson, all of whom were extremely pleasant and knowlegdable throughout the enitre process. The entire staff is professional, friendly, and sure to help you find the right car for you.I felt comfortable and at ease, and would highly reccomend Lundgren Honda to any of my friends or family looking for a new or used car.

lniyer
12/29/2014

"Very Positive and Experienced staff"

My first experience with Lundgren Honda was amazing. The staff were very friendly and courteous and professional. The price of the Car was very reasonable and competitive. I will recommend the dealership to others shopping for a car

Ryan Campbell, Business Manager