Lundgren Honda of Auburn

Lundgren Honda of Auburn

Call
Lundgren Honda of Auburn Info
About Lundgren Honda of Auburn

Check out "The New Lundgren Honda" at 163 Washington st in Auburn just 2 miles East of our old location on rt 20. The Same great people and service and TWICE the selection of new,pre-owned and Certified cars. Enjoy the Blue Wave Cafe, a delicious menu of fresh pastries, soups and sandwiches while your Honda is serviced. Enjoy WiFi in our lounge or read your favorite magazine on one of our complimentary iPads. Lundgren Honda is a family-owned and operated Honda dealership since 1964 providing our customers with unparalleled service and a unique, no pressure buying experience. We welcome you to come visit us at our new facility in Auburn soon, you'll be pleasantly surprised. Barry and Patrick Lundgren

About Lundgren Honda of Auburn

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

• The "Blue Wave Cafe"
MattyB025
1/26/2015

"Easiest lease of a new Vehicle in Auburn"

Lundgren Honda is a no nonsense, straight to the point, stand-up dealership. I asked for a monthly payment rate within my budget on the chosen vehicle, they provided it. I went to several other dealers in Town, and each rep needed to walk away from my discussion with them, ask permission from someone else, and come back. Tired of the run-around, Russ Houle of Lundgren Honda in Auburn treated me with respect, adhered to my requests, and ultimately secured me as a customer for not only this sale, but future sales to come.

blue
1/21/2015

"Best experience ever!"

Fantastic dealership and people! I highly recommend! Lundgren Honda makes it easy and fun to purchase a car. I am never disappointed. I love my new CRV!

peter
1/04/2015

"Best Honda dealership in Massachusetts"

This place beats the pants off Bernandi Honda. Sales people are good. The place is clean. The waiting areas are unbelievable. All the free coffee, soda and snacks you can eat while you wait.

KellyGKimball
12/30/2014

"My first new car"

I had a fantastic experience at Lundgren Honda of Auburn while purchashing my first new car. I had the pleasure of working directly with Jonathan Campbell, Ryan Campbell, and Ian Richardson, all of whom were extremely pleasant and knowlegdable throughout the enitre process. The entire staff is professional, friendly, and sure to help you find the right car for you.I felt comfortable and at ease, and would highly reccomend Lundgren Honda to any of my friends or family looking for a new or used car.

lniyer
12/29/2014

"Very Positive and Experienced staff"

My first experience with Lundgren Honda was amazing. The staff were very friendly and courteous and professional. The price of the Car was very reasonable and competitive. I will recommend the dealership to others shopping for a car

Ryan Campbell, Business Manager

bosnm8
12/23/2014

"positive and easy"

Had a very positive experience with no hassle. I would recommend both the dealership and the salesman I worked with. The finance department also did a great job.

the woman who registered the vehicle, wish I could recall her name

Macario Esperti
12/09/2014

"Very Happy With Lundgren Honda's Serivce"

On a freezing cold night in December, bummed out about my car being totaled, I was car shopping in Auburn, and decided to check out Lundgren Honda. And boy am I glad I decided to go in. As soon as I got in there, Mike Briere showed me a very convenient list of cars that were in my price range. The staff is extremely friendly, the lounge they provide for you gives you a more comfortable atmosphere than any other car dealership around, they inspect and register your car for you, so you don't even have to make a trip to the RMV. I highly recommend Mike Briere and the staff at Lundgren Honda for anybody that is looking to get a new or used car.

rosy6725
12/01/2014

"HAPPY CAMPER !!!"

I was searching for an SUV that can fit my style. I hike, bike, and kayak. I loved my previous SUV, but I brought it from Florida and it was only a front wheel drive. Being that I do not know how to drive in the snow, my cousin made me change my car for safety issues. After visiting several dealers, I was not impressed with the sales people, nor what they were offering me for my car as a trade in. As I walked in through Lundgren Honda doors, I was greeted at the door by a wonderful sales specialist Mr. Mike Briere. This is the most wonderful, down to earth person I have ever met. He helped me pick the right car for my needs. I bought a 2014 Honda CRV-EXL. The transition from one car to the other was smooth and stress free. Thank you Mike for being so funny and catching up with my humor. :) Mr. Ryan Campbell in Finance was also very nice. I would recommend this dealership to all my friends and specially to go see Mike Briere.

diana.marchesibrewster
11/29/2014

"Happy with my Honda"

Mike Briere made my car buying experience wonderfu!!!. He was easy going, and helpful. I was very comfortable working with him and looking forward to working with him in the future. Ryan Campbell, who handled my financing, was very professional and pleasant. The whole process took less time than I had anticipated. Great team work guys!!!!! I was impressed and I would recommend going to Lundgrens for all your auto needs and ask for Mike Briere, he's the man.

Joe Lahiff
11/21/2014

"Very Happy"

My wife found the vehicle we purchased online. We liked what we saw and called to schedule a test drive. We set up an appointment with Mike Briere. Mike was extremely knowledgeable and very easy to deal with. We found him to be a complete professional and would recommend him to our friends and family.

Reviews of Michael Briere