Lundgren Honda of Auburn

Auburn, Massachusetts 01501
Lundgren Honda of Auburn Info

Valentin
7/28/2015

"Professionalism at its Finest!!!!!"

I recently purchased a Honda Odyessy from here and I must say the professionalism and curtesy of the sales person, financial and service advisor were impeccable. They took the time to answer all my questions and review all details. They treated me with the utmost respect as an individual and a customer. I was highly satisfied with the amount of attention they provided as well as their customer service. The experience with this purchase was genuinely an excellent one with no hesitations. The Finincial advisor I dealt with was an upstanding gentleman who made it his priority to deliver what exactly was offered. He is a man of his word! The Sales person made continuous efforts in keeping in contact with me and if I needed further assistant not to hesitate to call him back. I would definitely recommended Lundgern Honda to anyone who is looking for an overall humble and couteous car purchase with some excellent staff members....thank you !!!!! M.Valentin, CT

Richie- Finincial Adivisor...Russel -Sales...Gale-Service Advisor====

Lundgren Honda of Auburn responded to this review

July 29, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to review our dealership. We value our customer feedback and are pleased to hear the positive feedback. Congratulations on your new Honda Odyssey purchase!

Crosstour11
6/30/2015

"Very happy with my purchase"

In shopping for cars over a 4 day period, this was my last stop, and it should have been my first. They had the car I wanted, at a good price, gave me the highest price for my trade in. All the staff were a pleasure to deal with. I'll definitely buy from them again, and refer friends and family to them. They went above and beyond to make me happy, and that is much appreciated in the stressful process of car buying. It's close to an hour drive from my house to this dealership, but I'll definitely be back to service my car, and to buy another car when it's time. Everyone was very friendly and very helpful. Special thanks to Ryan Campbell and Bryan Turney!!

Maggie Chestna, Ryan Campbell, Bryan Turney

Hondafan
6/17/2015

"Well worth the trip."

This is the second Honda CR-V we have purchased from Lundgren Honda in the last twelve months. Both transactions went flawlessly thank's to our salesman Mike Briere and the sales support staff at Lundgren Honda. Both purchases were conducted in an honest and straight forward manner as opposed to the bait and switch tactics employed by some dealers. If you are looking for a Honda in the Worcester and surrounding area, I would highly recommend Mike Briere and Lundgren Honda.

Ryan Campbell, Michael Briere

kltkltThomas
5/04/2015

"Thank you "

Mike Made my whole experience so easy. I just had my first accident,and the car was total. Mike was very helpful. After searching and searching I drove home my new car.Mike even help with the rental car return. Thanks again Mike I love my car.

Michael Briere

Wenstein
4/24/2015

"Easy to deal with"

I worked with Jamel Clark, he was wonderful, a newby on the sales force which was refreshing. He approached me when I was there for an oil change and I immediately liked him. I was in the market for a new car, but he didn't know that. He was knowledgeable and friendly. The exact car I was looking for was on the lot, we took it for a test drive and I bought it on the spot. All of the staff were easy to work with and did not give me a hard time about some additional items that I wanted to seal the deal. Anxiety gets the best of me whenever I'm even thinking about buying a car due to previous experience, Jamel made this was one of the easiest car buying experiences I've ever had! Good job Jamel and best wishes as you move forward in your new career!

Jamel Clark, Richard Salmon

laurahacker
4/12/2015

"Wonderful Experience"

It was a pleasure working with Mike Briere and the other professionals at Lundgren Honda. I love my new Fit and Mike and the others made the process of acquiring it easy and stress free. I will definitely be recommending Lundgren to friends and family!

Sam ?, Ryan Campbell, Michael Briere

Wendy
4/11/2015

"I would recommend Lundgren Honda...and have."

Just bought my third car from Lundgren Honda.....My third time from Mike Briere. He is pleasure to work with. I have recommended Lundgren many times over the last 20 years and will continue to.

Christine Comeau, Michael Briere

Maria Merloni
2/25/2015

"I would definitely recommend Lundgren. "

They were straight up, fast, and efficient. They did what they said they would do. A completely hassle-free experience! I am not an easy customer to please, and they did it.

Dustin Johnson, Michael Briere

julieskladzien
2/23/2015

"Great Experience! "

Purchasing a vehicle at Lundgren Honda was so smooth, easy, and such a great experience! I worked with Mike Briere and he was very knowledgeable and made everything so stress free and easy to understand. I will recommend Lundgren Honda to all my family and friends and plan to return in the future for my next a vehicle! Thank you MIke & all the staff at Lundgren Honda!

Dan (finance), Rich (finance), Michael Briere

Johnny W
2/15/2015

"Worst Dealership I have ever visited"

I visited this dealership looking to purchase a used car. The dealership being closer to my home then the dealership I have been negotiating with on trading my car was a plus. I meet one of the sale associates by the name of Britany. The associates was rude and unpleasant but I was interested in purchasing a car not socializing. To cut the long story short the financing guys and the associate (Britany) wanted to rip me off. They told me my credit was bad and I was 180 days late on my mortgage. I told the associates my mortgage was not only up to date but was a few months ahead. I have always paid my mortgage a few months ahead because of how I get paid. The associates told me she was not negotiating with me and I should listen to her and shut up. At that point I had enough and stood up. While walking out the door I asked her for her name and told her I will be writing a review about my visit. While all this is was going on I had a loan approval in my car along with my credit report from (Central One Federal Credit Union). I also had another approval from Chase bank. A few minutes after I left the dealership one of the managers called me. He was more concern about why I wanted to write a review on the dealership then what occurred at the dealership. So, he said “if you write a review we will write a review about you also, we can play that game”. By the way, Mr. Manager this is not a game. You are in a people service business the same kind of business I work. Anyway, my bank said what you said about me being 180 days late is FALSE. NOT THAT I BELIEVED YOU GUYS ANY WAY. It was good this happened because I got a newer Accord form Honda of Seekonk for 35% less payment then what you wanted to offer me on the older accord I viewed. Just as I told your associate Britany, I was speaking with Honda of Seekonk before going to your dealership. Your dealership may be nearer to my home but Seekonk associates are better associates and have better priced cars. BUYER DON’T BE AFRAID TO TAKE A DRIVE AND SAVE SOME MONEY. LUNDGREN HONDA Take me and my wife off your mailing list. We will not be bringing any of our cars to your dealership for any work. BUYERS BEWARE WHEN DEALING WITH THESE GUYS.

Brittany Girardi

Lundgren Honda of Auburn responded to this review

February 25, 2015

Due to the sensitive nature of this post and the personal material within, we are not able to post an accurate response. We do stand by the business practices that we have used for 50 years in Worcester county. Chuck Shearns General Manager