Lundgren Honda of Auburn

163 Washington St,
Auburn, Massachusetts 01501
Lundgren Honda of Auburn Info
About Lundgren Honda of Auburn

Check out "The New Lundgren Honda" at 163 Washington st in Auburn just 2 miles East of our old location on rt 20. The Same great people and service and TWICE the selection of new,pre-owned and Certified cars. Enjoy the Blue Wave Cafe, a delicious menu of fresh pastries, soups and sandwiches while your Honda is serviced. Enjoy WiFi in our lounge or read your favorite magazine on one of our complimentary iPads. Lundgren Honda is a family-owned and operated Honda dealership since 1964 providing our customers with unparalleled service and a unique, no pressure buying experience. We welcome you to come visit us at our new facility in Auburn soon, you'll be pleasantly surprised. Barry and Patrick Lundgren

About Lundgren Honda of Auburn

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

• The "Blue Wave Cafe"
Maria Merloni
2/25/2015

"I would definitely recommend Lundgren. "

They were straight up, fast, and efficient. They did what they said they would do. A completely hassle-free experience! I am not an easy customer to please, and they did it.

julieskladzien
2/23/2015

"Great Experience! "

Purchasing a vehicle at Lundgren Honda was so smooth, easy, and such a great experience! I worked with Mike Briere and he was very knowledgeable and made everything so stress free and easy to understand. I will recommend Lundgren Honda to all my family and friends and plan to return in the future for my next a vehicle! Thank you MIke & all the staff at Lundgren Honda!

Dan (finance), Rich (finance)

Johnny W
2/15/2015

"Worst Dealership I have ever visited"

I visited this dealership looking to purchase a used car. The dealership being closer to my home then the dealership I have been negotiating with on trading my car was a plus. I meet one of the sale associates by the name of Britany. The associates was rude and unpleasant but I was interested in purchasing a car not socializing. To cut the long story short the financing guys and the associate (Britany) wanted to rip me off. They told me my credit was bad and I was 180 days late on my mortgage. I told the associates my mortgage was not only up to date but was a few months ahead. I have always paid my mortgage a few months ahead because of how I get paid. The associates told me she was not negotiating with me and I should listen to her and shut up. At that point I had enough and stood up. While walking out the door I asked her for her name and told her I will be writing a review about my visit. While all this is was going on I had a loan approval in my car along with my credit report from (Central One Federal Credit Union). I also had another approval from Chase bank. A few minutes after I left the dealership one of the managers called me. He was more concern about why I wanted to write a review on the dealership then what occurred at the dealership. So, he said “if you write a review we will write a review about you also, we can play that game”. By the way, Mr. Manager this is not a game. You are in a people service business the same kind of business I work. Anyway, my bank said what you said about me being 180 days late is FALSE. NOT THAT I BELIEVED YOU GUYS ANY WAY. It was good this happened because I got a newer Accord form Honda of Seekonk for 35% less payment then what you wanted to offer me on the older accord I viewed. Just as I told your associate Britany, I was speaking with Honda of Seekonk before going to your dealership. Your dealership may be nearer to my home but Seekonk associates are better associates and have better priced cars. BUYER DON’T BE AFRAID TO TAKE A DRIVE AND SAVE SOME MONEY. LUNDGREN HONDA Take me and my wife off your mailing list. We will not be bringing any of our cars to your dealership for any work. BUYERS BEWARE WHEN DEALING WITH THESE GUYS.

Lundgren Honda of Auburn responded to this review

February 25, 2015

Due to the sensitive nature of this post and the personal material within, we are not able to post an accurate response. We do stand by the business practices that we have used for 50 years in Worcester county. Chuck Shearns General Manager

ps
2/11/2015

"Best dealer around"

Should have done this review a month ago, but better late than never. Great people to work with, they took the time to answer all my questions ! I would recommend them to anyone who is looking for a new/used car.

EmilyManski
2/06/2015

"My new car "

Everyone worked hard to get me this car, and I really appreciate it! I'm very happy with it and happy with my choice, thank you Lundgren Honda :)

millie
2/01/2015

"I am so glad i went to Lundgren"

I had visited several dealerships prior to coming to Lundgren. I felt that the other dealerships I had visited were not looking out for my best interest. They were pushing cars on me that I didn't want, pushing prices I wasn't interested in. It was very disheartening, to say the least. Upon walking in to Lundgren I was greeted by a salesman named Mike Briere. I sat down with Mike and spoke for awhile about my experiences and what I wanted and he just listened to me. Once I stopped he proceeded to bring me through everything about Lundgren and what they stand for. Needless to say I ended up leasing a new car. Mike was attentive and understanding. Even with last minute changes such as color. There was no problem unfixable. Mike was awesome! The day I picked up the car I opened the door and there were flowers and a card for my wife. How cool is that. I had a great experience at Lundgren and Mike was the best salesman I have ever done business with. I will definitely be recommending Lundgren/Mr. Briere to people. Thank you so very much. Sincerely Tim Gibbs

MattyB025
1/26/2015

"Easiest lease of a new Vehicle in Auburn"

Lundgren Honda is a no nonsense, straight to the point, stand-up dealership. I asked for a monthly payment rate within my budget on the chosen vehicle, they provided it. I went to several other dealers in Town, and each rep needed to walk away from my discussion with them, ask permission from someone else, and come back. Tired of the run-around, Russ Houle of Lundgren Honda in Auburn treated me with respect, adhered to my requests, and ultimately secured me as a customer for not only this sale, but future sales to come.

blue
1/21/2015

"Best experience ever!"

Fantastic dealership and people! I highly recommend! Lundgren Honda makes it easy and fun to purchase a car. I am never disappointed. I love my new CRV!

peter
1/04/2015

"Best Honda dealership in Massachusetts"

This place beats the pants off Bernandi Honda. Sales people are good. The place is clean. The waiting areas are unbelievable. All the free coffee, soda and snacks you can eat while you wait.

KellyGKimball
12/30/2014

"My first new car"

I had a fantastic experience at Lundgren Honda of Auburn while purchashing my first new car. I had the pleasure of working directly with Jonathan Campbell, Ryan Campbell, and Ian Richardson, all of whom were extremely pleasant and knowlegdable throughout the enitre process. The entire staff is professional, friendly, and sure to help you find the right car for you.I felt comfortable and at ease, and would highly reccomend Lundgren Honda to any of my friends or family looking for a new or used car.

Reviews of Michael Briere