Lundgren Honda of Auburn

Lundgren Honda of Auburn

Call
Lundgren Honda of Auburn Info
About Lundgren Honda of Auburn

Check out "The New Lundgren Honda" at 163 Washington st in Auburn just 2 miles East of our old location on rt 20. The Same great people and service and TWICE the selection of new,pre-owned and Certified cars. Enjoy the Blue Wave Cafe, a delicious menu of fresh pastries, soups and sandwiches while your Honda is serviced. Enjoy WiFi in our lounge or read your favorite magazine on one of our complimentary iPads. Lundgren Honda is a family-owned and operated Honda dealership since 1964 providing our customers with unparalleled service and a unique, no pressure buying experience. We welcome you to come visit us at our new facility in Auburn soon, you'll be pleasantly surprised. Barry and Patrick Lundgren

About Lundgren Honda of Auburn

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

• The "Blue Wave Cafe"

"Great experience!"

I purchased a Honda Pilot from Lundgren Honda for my wife and we couldn't be happier. Mike went above and beyond on service and the transcation couldn't have gone smoother. No pressure and no hassle! I highly recommend!

"A birthday present to remember an Accord"

Mike help me find a great Birthday present for my wife a brand new Honda Accord. He made the process run smoothly and efficiently. Financing was a painless process and my new car was ready precisely when they said it would be.

"My First Honda Purchase"

This was the first car purchase I have ever made at Lundgren Honda. The showroom was impressive and the selection of vehicles was outstanding. I entered the dealership not knowing if I wanted to purchase a new or used vehicle. I hadn't even decided on what kind of car I wanted or even a color. With Mike Briere's knowledge and expertise, I was able to find the perfect vehicle to fit my needs. He was kind, patient and even took the time to help me figure out the best way to finance my purchase. Mike delivered the vehicle the very next day. AMAZING! I've owned my 2014 CR-V for almost two months now and love every decision I made with the help of my salesman. This was a wonderful car buying experience. Thanks Mike and Lundgren Honda.

"Love our Honda Fit! "

This was our first time at Lundgren Honda and Mike Briere went above and beyond the call of duty. He came to our house to pick up our check and we were told we would get the car on Wednesday and we were shocked to get it the very next day, delivered by Mike, to our house. We would highly recommend Mike Briere to access anyone when buying a car at Lundgren Honda. Thanks for a great experience, Mike! :)

"What an experience!"

I stopped into Lundgren Honda because my daughter mentioned they had a great warranty policy. Upon entering the dealership, Lydia Krog greeted me with enthusiasm and a willingness to help me. I had not purchased a car in 10 years and wanted to get the best possible deal. She willingly answered all my questions and made me feel more like a friend than a client. She clearly went the extra mile to make sure we were happy with our decision. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a vehicle. Lundgren Honda is lucky to have you, Thank YOU!! I would also like to thank Greg Jenkins for his input and friendly manner.

"AMAZING STRESS/PRESSURE FREE experience at Lundgren"

Went into Lundgren on a whim, just to see what the new Accords looked like. Was greeted promptly in the showroom by Mike Gallagher. I had little intention of buying a new vehicle that day..was just curious to see what a new Honda would cost me. Mike was the most professional and courteous guy you could ask for at a car dealership. He wasted no time in asking me what I was interested in. He had a new 2015 Accord pulled to the front of the dealership to test drive in less than 10 minutes of meeting him. Took the car out for a drive and fell in love with it. At one point during the test drive, I think I forgot I was here to buy a car..we ended up chatting it up about the Patriots big wins the last couple weeks. The fact that we carried on a convo about normal things made me much more comfortable, far different than the usual stress inducing process of selecting a car. There was ABSOLUTELY NO PRESSURE from Mike, or from any of the sales managers. Mike asked me what I wanted to pay per month, and he came back within 10 minutes with the EXACT number that I told him I wanted. I spent 1 hour (yes..only 1 hour!) in the dealership and I had a deposit and credit approval on a new 2015 Accord! Came in the next day to finalize all of the financing paperwork with Ryan Campbell. Again, another professional and courteous guy. Answered all my questions promptly and had me out the door with my keys within an hour. Now if you can do simple math, between 2 days I spent a total of 2 hours (maybe less) and I was out the door driving away my new Accord. It was the absolute BEST car buying experience I've ever had. Stress and pain free. If your in the market to buy a new car, GO TO LUNDGREN. Ask for Mike Gallagher and I'm positive he will take care of you! Thrilled with my new car, but just as excited about the experience I had at this dealership. I will DEFINITELY be back to buy another car from them!

"SO PLEASED and SOLD with Honda"

I cannot express the overall satisfaction and thrill I had with Russ Houle and the Lundgren Honda Team. I have been a Subaru customer for the past 12 years, and I will never go back. Russ and the team worked so willingly with me to find the right vehicle for my business. They are professional, they listen to your needs and I am so thrilled with my new CRV. I am now a Lundgren Honda customer for life! Thank you!

"Buy at Lundgren"

A true professional dealership. Easy to work with. Pricing is good. Test drives are easy to take. No pressure to buy. Friendly staff. Also a good repair shop.

"Worth the wait..."

I had been searching for a new car for about 6-9 months. Many of the dealerships I had gone to had pushy salesmen that tried to sell me cars with features I was not interested in having. After looking online on the Lundgren site, I found several that worked for my needs. So I went down to look at them in person and possibly test drive. As soon as I walked on the lot, I was greeted by Tom, who explained what some of the special features meant and showed me 5-6 cars that met what I wanted within my price range. I must say not only did I love my experience with this dealership, but since my needs were met for my car I am loving my new car. This experience was so worth the wait...

"Their internet sales dept. is awful! I called and..."

Their internet sales dept. is awful! I called and inquired about a car before I took the afternoon off. I was pouring rain and late afternoon, but I was going to see the car that I had been long searching for. I called once again just to make sure the car was still available. I was assured by the internet dept that it was. I went up, test drove the car, started tye paperwork for the sale, and made plans to come up on Saturday to finalize my purchase. Saturday at noon I recieved a phone call from the sales rep. He said he had bad news; when he looked for the car to get it ready for us, he couldn't find it. Apparently when I went to look at it on Wednesday, it was already sold! I was quite upset at this point and spoke to a "Kristin". I told her I felt the only way that they could make it up to me was to give me 1st chance at the next car that came in that fit my perameters. I've seen a couple cars come on their website but lo and behold; no phone call! So my advice would benif you see a good used car on their website . . . don't bother calling, stay away! Me? I found the car of my dreams a a large NJ dealership where they were so kind and couldn't do enough for me. Not only were they curtious but very quick AND professional.

Unknown employee