Lundgren Honda of Auburn

163 Washington St, Auburn, Massachusetts 01501 Directions

439 Reviews of Lundgren Honda of Auburn

February 16, 2017

"WORST AUTO EXPERIENCE EVER!ALL NEW STAFF! UN-ORGANIZED!"

- LegoGenius44!

My family and I have been living in auburn our entire lives. Collectively we have bought a dozen or so vehicles, usually with Mike Briere who is always excellent. My wife recently dealt with Riley Campbell about 6 months ago on her crv lease. Mike has always been great to us and Riley is a very knowledgeable enthusiastic young man. Per my wife, He was the very kind, no pressure, and just a pleasure to be assisted by him on her crv lease. My father and I were in late January and unfortunately Brittany a sales women finally noticed my 88 yr old father after being on her phone with her head down for what felt like 10 min if not more. When Brittany finally looked up greeted us she didn't even have the respect to stand up . And let me tell you, she didn't look happy to help or even be there. ( must have been an important texting conversation ). It seemed as if no one wanted to help us. The Building is beautiful ( hence 1 star ) but could use some solid cleaning and simply looked disorganized. I asked for Riley Due to my wife's experience with him. To my surprise, Brittany politely said he was no longer with the company! And just my luck Mike Briere our long term car guy was unavailable or maybe off. So not by choice Brittany "attempted" to sell my father and I a vehicle. After roughly 30 min we finally received numbers on the crv. While waiting... Brittany was standing at the big desk texting away! At this point I wanted to speak to the top manager/General manager, honestly wanted to speak to Barry, but didn't think that would happen . Anticipating the General Manager, Bill Campbell would shortly be on his way over to us we personally had a excellent business relationship while leasing our previous 4-5 cars. We were told the General Manager will be over to speak with us .Guess What!??! Bill Campbell who to my knowledge was there 5-7 years and was such a Genuine class act, just an over all good person. Come to find out not only is Riley no longer working for the Lundgren Family. Riley`s Father( General manager ) and also a Riley's brother who Happened to be the Manager who finalized both closing`s on my daughter and wife`s lease are also no longer with the Lundgren family. Whoever this new guy "Chuck" is, or attempts to be is comical almost sad the Lundgrens don't see what has transpired ... From one Long term family customers , & also from one corporate business Man to another. HE should not be representing the Lundgren family in any aspect of the company. Not to get into many details, but when expecting Bill to come over and handle our situation taking into consideration our numerous past experiences with Bill, which was nothing but positive, transparent and just simply more structured, and even before Bill Campbell Lundgren has never operated at such a negative level even way before Bill...OUR FAMILY WILL NEVER BE BACK AGAIN. service has been great I have to say but due to sales department the Lundgren lost our business on that side as well. Thank you and please get your act together so our family can continue to work with Mike.

Ryan Campbell

Brittany Girardi

Bill Campbell

Other Employees : Riley Campbell , Chuck Shearns
January 29, 2017

"New Honda Civic "

- Kimberly

My first experience at this dealership was a unique one! Laura was helpful in selecting the right car for me. She was always friendly and supportive. She knew a lot about the car's new technology which was helpful. And The $500 graduation discount was great! Thank you!

Lauren Greenwood
January 24, 2017

"Best Experience Purchasing a Vehicle. "

- yankees

For years, purchasing a new vehicle has been a true nightmare for me. I never understood the process of back and forth offers and the time it took to make it happen. Then came Lydia :-) I spotted her in the showroom and felt this was a good place to start--lucky me !She was so helpful and worked hard to meet my needs. It was truly the least stressful experience in my 40 plus years of car buying. I strongly suggest that you contact her if you are thinking of buying or leasing . Patti Fisher.

Lydia Krog

January 21, 2017

"Always a pleasure doing business at Ludgren"

- JohnandPatty

My wife and I just purchased our fourth vehicle from Ludgren. This one is a 2017 Pilot. Our first experience with this dealership was back in 2003 and we have been coming back ever since. The people working the floor are knowledgeable and very friendly. Mike Briere assisted us during the process and he was great. I always enjoy my car buying experiences at Lundgren and recommend the dealership highly. Peace.

Other Employees : Brian Barnatt
January 17, 2017

"new vehicle purchase "

- Luis Fontanez Jr

We just purchased our 3rd Honda from Lundgren. Fraser Moss worked with us he was great I highly recommend Lundgren Honda if you are looking to purchase a vehicle.

Fraser Moss

January 11, 2017

"Dont go here expecting to use one of their coupons!!"

- mike122569

Scheduled a brake service today based on an online coupon Lundgren has on its site that says brake pads (including rotor turning) for $289. I thought a very good deal. MY wife's CRV's pads were not even under the yellow section so not at all bad but due to be changed. I was quoted $600 for this as pads can't be done here without turning the rotors. (good thing I had a coupon right?) Wrong! When they saw I had a coupon they said "Wow didn't know that was on there! It must have meant to say one axle only. I kindly pointed out that it didn't say that and that this was why I came in. The unhelpful manager Keven Shea (who seemed put out) came over and said he would take it off the website but he couldn't help me.. This used to be a great dealership and we have bought numerous cars here in the past 15 years but after this treatment I will not buy a light bulb there. And I will continue to post this story on all web pages to try and make sure they don't hold someone else hostage with their false advertising. BEWARE of this place. They are the new DUDDIE!

Kevin Shea
January 03, 2017

"Sales Dept. "

- DAC

The Sales Dept. Was very patience with the delay in my purchase of my 2017 Accord. The buyout from my VW took longer than expected. Thank you!

Bill Campbell

Other Employees : Richard Shuck
December 29, 2016

"Amazing Customer Service - Treat You Like Family"

- Courtnic219

I bought a 2017 Honda Pilot this week and don't have anything but great things to say about the Sales Team. Mike Briere was responsive, knowledgeable, and straightforward while is always appreciated. I would definitely recommend working with him for your next purchase. Also have to say that the Finance Manager Ryan Campbell and the GM Chuck Shearns were extremely helpful, great to work with, and treated me like family. Go here for your next car. You won't regret it.

Ryan Campbell

Other Employees : Chuck Shearns
December 28, 2016

"Best ever "

- Jmc

We were in the market for a new car, we came to Lundgren and we're blown away with how non pressure the sales team was.and great to work with to get us the perfect car for our needs. Russell was awesome to work with through the whole process,couldn't be happier

Russell Rheault

Dustin Johnson

December 20, 2016

"Best new car buyinig experience!"

- DCMA

I had very specialized needs when it came to buying a new car, and the staff was very patient with me, and allowed me the time I needed to make the right decision and pick out the best car to suit my needs. They let me take the time to try out several models and several pricing scenarios until I found a car and a payment that best suited my needs. The team was all about being courteous and polite and helpful and friendly. They just really make you feel at home, like car shopping with friends, instead of the adversarial relationship you feel at other dealerships, you feel like you're dealing with good friends. I really appreciate the help from Chuck, Matt, Ralph, Bryan, David and all the other staff at Lundgren who helped put my deal together. These guys are just the best! Ralph was very knowledgeable about the vehicle I chose, and he spent a lot of time at the delivery making sure I knew all the features my new vehicle had. This is the 3rd car I've bought from them, and every buying experience has been great. I'm definitely a customer for life. When I walk in people smile all friendly and those who know me greeted me by name with a smile. Such a warm friendly environment. The dealership is very clean and well organized, and the Blue Wave Cafe is great! Food so good you want to stop by just for the food even if you don't need service for your car or want to buy a car! They also have the best service team! I've dealt with the guys in the past and with Steve and Kevin leading the service department you just can't go wrong, they take excellent care of you.

Chuck, Ralph, Matt, Bryan, Kevin, Steve