Mark Christopher Auto Center

2131 East Convention Center Way,
Ontario, California 91764
Mark Christopher Auto Center Info
About Mark Christopher Auto Center

At Mark Christopher Auto Center our mission is to be a premier quality GM retailer in the Los Angeles metro - Southern California area; providing the best opportunities for our team members, customers, communities, and the manufacturer we represent. Feel free to come by the store at any time to meet us in person. We invite you to take a tour of our facility and enjoy a pressure free car buying experience.

About Mark Christopher Auto Center

Sunday 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM

• All GM makes and models
  • Easy freeway access
Liz
3/01/2015

"A little country in my beautiful TRUCK"

Thank you Jonathon Click, you sold me a beautiful Truck and I'm so happy with it. You were very kind and a pleasure to work with you. A little misunderstood but it was reconciled and I am very pleased. Thanks again

Jonathon Click

myra
2/11/2015

"my new car"

When I arrived yesterday I had no idea I would be leaving in a new car! I was met by smiling faces, understanding, and patience. Joe listened to my needs, worked thru all the obstacles and landed me a great car with an awesome warranty! Thanks Joe!! I couldn't have done this without you!! Im sure I am going back when its time to trade in this car!!

CTNAG
2/05/2015

"Abssolutly Incredible Buying Experience"

Hands down best car buying experience I have ever had! I found the Chevy Silverado 2500 I wanted on-line and spoke with Mr. Gerald Waters on-line early in the morning. I asked if it would be possible to get in and get out as quickly as possible due to a tight schedule. When I got out of work, I called the dealership and told Gerald I was on the way. Gerald greeted me as soon as I arrived with a handshake and we were on our way! Total time at the dealership and including paperwork was one hour and fourty-seven minutes! I left with my new truck, a fantastic trade-in value, and an awesome experience-thank you Gerald for everything! I will be back to see Gerald when it's time for a new car for my Wife!

rubynashy
1/16/2015

"Best of the Best"

Good communication I couldn't be more pleased with the service I receive from Michelle Cicconi Friendly, professional, and courteous! I am definitely happy about my experience at Mark Christopher Auto Center and the dealership and definitely would recommended. I will buy my next car here soon

Flip
1/05/2015

"Best Service Ever"

I purchased a new 2014 Chevrolet Silverado 1500. I was helped by Joe Gonzalez, who was very friendly and not pushy at all. He was very professional and well minformed about the vehicle. It was a very easy, smooth and positive experieince at Mark Christopher Chevrolet.

Valresidence
10/25/2014

"Worst dealership we've ever been to."

Let me start off by saying this car dealership "MARK CHRISTOPHER" is the worst dealership we've ever been to. We went to see a truck that was advertised in a weekly ad. We confirmed with the salesman that the truck we were looking for WAS still on the lot. When we got there, it wasn't the same truck that was advertised. My husband and I were upset that we drove 90 miles for nothing. Then the sales manager came and spoke with us and tried to make a deal. He gave us a deal but we did not take it since the deal was more than the weekly ad, which is what originally drew us in. So we didn't take it right then and told them we would think about it. Couple days later, the salesman contacted us, and presented us the deal we wanted, but we had till the end of the day to make the decision. We called before end of day, and told him, "YES". He said he will get back to us in the morning, which he did but the deal was no longer on the table. We were again disappointed in the way they handled things. Later on the weekend, he said the original deal was still on the table. Then he told us to drive back to the dealer and meet with other salesman since he had the day off. Again, we drove to the dealer for the 2nd time. Half way there, we got a call stating that there is NO DEAL!. We immediately called the salesman, but no answer. He texted us that NO DEAL, They did not want to sell us a truck!. Who does that? These people are unethical, dishonest, and very unprofessional!

Nor...

vbonilla25
10/01/2014

"Best Car Buying Experience Ever"

I have bought several cars over the years, and this recent purchase was by far the best! I dealt with Joseph Gomez and he did a fantastic job. We negotiated the deal over the phone, I had a busy day, so I requested if they can deliver the car to my home in Upland, and bring the paperwork for signature. He agreed, and delivered it the same day. They completely accommodated me and went out of their way to satisfy a customer. That was a first for me after buying well over 2 dozen cars over the years. Awesome...and thanks Joseph, fantastic job!

Urbieta
9/08/2014

"mark christopher "

Sam is the best!! truly cares about his customers no games no gimmicks such great customer service not a headache dealership i will and definitely recommend mark christopher and Sam also in financing steve was helpful and caring i will never forget this great experience!

sam

Zphotogal
8/26/2014

"Wonderful Experience.!!!"

This was by far the best experience I've ever had buying a car. Sam was easy to work with and made it a breeze. I felt no pressure (which Always worries me before I get to the dealership). It is the first time I've had a sales associate spend so much time teaching me about the car. He graciously answered all my questions. I would recommend Sam and this dealership to anyone looking for a GM car.

Papajuju14
8/13/2014

"Detailed Answers"

After 3 days of car dealer interrogations, I decided to take my Daughter to Mark Christopher Auto Center. Paul Galindo greeted us and agreed to just answer a few questions. Little did he know she had 100 questions and done her research on buying a car. Paul was very patient with us and more than happy to answer all of her questions with concise detailed answers. 3 hours later Paul, had convinced my “fear of commitment”, “picky” daughter to take a test drive in a Chevy Cruse. Another 2 hours passed and she drove off the lot in her very own car.

Paul Galindo