Mark Christopher Auto Center

Greg Hess

Michelle Cicconi, Internet Sales , Mark Christopher Auto Center

Michelle Cicconi

January 11, 2017

"Great overall experience, would recommend to family!"

- DevonB

My wife and I visited several dealerships prior to visiting Mark Christopher and were turned off by either high pressure sales or lack of follow through. I contacted Mr. Gerald Waters via an on line chat to confirm a specific vehicle, Certified GMC Yukon Denali in stock. We arrived at Mark Christopher, late in the evening and as we exited our vehicle Mr. Waters greeted us, in the rain with a handshake and a smile. He immediately brought the Yukon over to us for a test drive. Mr. Waters was very knowledgeable and answered "all" of my wife's questions (ie. Bluetooth connectivity, airbags, lane departure warnings, etc). The negotiations for the trade-in and purchase vehicle was very low stress and professional. At the end of the paperwork, Mr. Waters took the time to assist us in setting up the GMC app on our smartphones. I would recommend anybody to contact Mr. Waters for an honest, low stress and smooth transaction.

November 09, 2016

""A pleasure to do businnes with""

- Rodrig900

From start to end all the transaction was handled properly by Joe Gonzalez meeting all my requirements and agreed a great price and payment for my new Truck , really good experience, this is my 3rd purchase / lease with them.

October 29, 2016

"Such a great 1st time buying experience "

- ChevyGuy

I was in the market for a new vehicle. My first time ever buying a new vehicle. I had done a lot of research to try and find the best Chevy dealer out there. I came across a ton of reviews for Mark Christopher Chevy. Most all of them being 5 stars. So I went on their website to see if they had the vehicle I was searching for. They just so happened to have the exact car I was in search for. 2016 Chevy Camaro 2SS. I went in to take a look at it and as I was pulling in, they had just sold it. But their inventory is so large and vast, they had another one that was identical to the one I was interested in, just a different color. Time for the test drive, Wayne made that test drive such a fun and entertaining time while still going through all of the features of the vehicle. These people at this dealership are seriously incredibly nice people. Every single one of them. Wayne and the sales team worked with us as best as they could to give us the best rate possible and throw in a ton of additives for a lower cost! I can most definitely say that Mark Christopher Chevy made my first car buying experience the best it could've possibly been!

New 2017 GMC Sierra 1500, $58965