Mark Christopher Auto Center

Greg Hess

Gerald Waters, Internet Sales , Mark Christopher Auto Center

Gerald Waters

February 26, 2017

"Black Cadillac for a young couple "

- Mkcjonise85

Mike was a pretty awesome dude he was very patient with us on the purchase. He was also flexible with the payments for the purchase. This is my boyfriends dream car so just knowing that he could purchase this was awesome.

January 11, 2017

"Great overall experience, would recommend to family!"

- DevonB

My wife and I visited several dealerships prior to visiting Mark Christopher and were turned off by either high pressure sales or lack of follow through. I contacted Mr. Gerald Waters via an on line chat to confirm a specific vehicle, Certified GMC Yukon Denali in stock. We arrived at Mark Christopher, late in the evening and as we exited our vehicle Mr. Waters greeted us, in the rain with a handshake and a smile. He immediately brought the Yukon over to us for a test drive. Mr. Waters was very knowledgeable and answered "all" of my wife's questions (ie. Bluetooth connectivity, airbags, lane departure warnings, etc). The negotiations for the trade-in and purchase vehicle was very low stress and professional. At the end of the paperwork, Mr. Waters took the time to assist us in setting up the GMC app on our smartphones. I would recommend anybody to contact Mr. Waters for an honest, low stress and smooth transaction.

November 09, 2016

""A pleasure to do businnes with""

- Rodrig900

From start to end all the transaction was handled properly by Joe Gonzalez meeting all my requirements and agreed a great price and payment for my new Truck , really good experience, this is my 3rd purchase / lease with them.

2017 Chevrolet Silverado