Mark Christopher Auto Center

Michelle Cicconi

July 06, 2017

"BEST EXPERIENCE EVER "

- kaudibert

There is no way to describe my experience at Mark Christopher of Ontario other than amazing! Salesman Robert Torres made me very comfortable throughout the entire process and I was convinced he really cared that I left happy with my purchase. He was friendly, knowledgeable and worked very hard to help me find what I was looking for. I was very impressed with his commitment to me as a customer and would recommend anyone go directly to him! Thank you Robert, I couldn't be happier with my new Camaro RS!

Robert Torres, Sam Fakhouri

April 22, 2017

"Beware.. "

- jbiggers

Came in for a charging issue. Diagnosed as an alternator issue. Had an extended warranty purchased from North County Cadillac with the purchase of my CTS-V. Instead of just replacing the alternator, service tech identified replacement cold air intake and claimed car was modified to warranty company who refused the claim and cancelled the warranty, despite identifying the intake had nothing to do with the failed alternator, and unrelated to the problem.

Nobu

April 22, 2017

"Deandre Smartt = Best Car Salesperson!"

- My Tahoe

Deandre Smartt is an excellent sales consultant and Mark Christopher Auto Center is lucky to have him. He was very patient and answered all of our questions. We were looking for a car several months ago but never decided what we actually wanted to get. We started at Mark Christopher (MC) then after a while ended up going back to MC because of Deandre. I always thought it stressful to buy a car and deal with salespeople. However, Deandre made the entire process smooth, quick, painless and he got us a great deal. He went above and beyond to make sure we were satisfied with our purchase. We love our new car and really appreciate the quality customer service we received.

Deandre Smartt