Mark Christopher Auto Center

2131 East Convention Center Way,
Ontario, California 91764
Mark Christopher Auto Center Info
About Mark Christopher Auto Center

At Mark Christopher Auto Center our mission is to be a premier quality GM retailer in the Los Angeles metro - Southern California area; providing the best opportunities for our team members, customers, communities, and the manufacturer we represent. Feel free to come by the store at any time to meet us in person. We invite you to take a tour of our facility and enjoy a pressure free car buying experience.

About Mark Christopher Auto Center

Sunday 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM

• All GM makes and models
  • Easy freeway access
Linda Relph
6/19/2016

"Extremely Pleased"

Michelle worked with us to get exactly what we wanted. She was knowledgeable, professional and accommodating. Great bubbly personality. Excellent asset to the dealership. We recommend her highly.

June 20, 2016

Linda, we are truly grateful for this awesome review! We are thrilled that Michelle was able to take care of you. She is a great asset to our team and we appreciate her providing you with the service that you deserve. Thank you for the recommendations and we look forward to the opportunity to service you in the future. Mike Cagey, General Manager, mcagey@markchristopher.com, 909-390-2900

Steve
6/10/2016

"Ad bait and switch. Misrepresentations. "

Do not buy a car from this dealer. Dishonest and classic bait and switch with ads. Reporting to state to investigate. Went on Sunday to lease encore in ad. Couldn't agree on trade in value. No problem. I sold vehicle on own within 2 days. Called back today and they said ad pricing is over. Said no problem and hung up. They called me back and said the would honor Saturday ad. Asked if they had grey encore at sale price because I was 2 hours away. He checked and said yes. Great I will be there in 2 hours. When 5 minutes away they called back and said all they had were blue and rosewood - coincidentally the colors I said I didn't want. Sales person blamed manager. I voiced concern but then asked about Verano in ad. Car in ad is red. Sales guy took me out with my son and pointed to cars I could pick from: red, blue, white etc... Awesome, I'll take white. He goes in to get keys and comes back out and says not available for lease special. Ok I'll take red- the color in ad and he previously said that was part of ad. Goes in and and comes back out and says not available. $100 over MSRP allowed. Ironically it is not possible to get a red car at that MSRP. Manager confirmed it. Why is there a red car in ad? I'm educated enough to make a wise decision to leave and not be taken advantage of. It only cost me 5 hours of my time. The part that concerns me is how many people have fallen for this and drove off with a more more expensive car. The manager and sales rep knew they were unethical on this deal when questioned. Please do not buy a car from them. There are more ethical dealers out there.

June 17, 2016

Steve, I apologize. This was a gross misunderstanding. The vehicle was dealer traded, and the system wasn't yet updated to show it was gone between the phone call that showed the vehicle was in stock and the time the salesperson went to retrieve and clean it prior to your arrival. The brand new desk manager as of 06/03/16 was just going strictly by the ad and I was unaware of the situation. I have left instructions with Lloyd, the new Buick/GMC manager, to reach out to you and offer the higher priced Encore at next weekend's 72 hour special at $20 less per month, and even deliver the car to Bakersfield. We sell hundreds of ad vehicles at the ad price and would never knowingly turn away a customer. This was an honest mistake and the entire situation was not communicated to myself at all, or management in its entirety. Please don't hesitate to call me if you have any questions. Mike Cagey, General Manager, mcagey@markchristopher.com, 909-390-290

Jason S
6/04/2016

"Hazardous to you and your family! "

Worst service department I have ever experienced! Sales staff has 0 product knowledge! They were trying to sell me a truck underrated for my needs. Even though I made it clear what the use was. Found that the sales staff at both Mark Christopher and Mountain View Chevrolet are mostly young and poorly trained and only concerned with making sales and getting to the next customer. I had to finish a business call before I exited my vehicle so I was observing the sales staff just standing around on there phones. The conversations that I could overhear were totally inappropriate anywhere except on a construction site. Whomever runs the sale team should be terminated! Service department. Better off going to Pep Boys as far a workmanship. It's so very clear that they are not paying for quality employees at both of their dealerships. I have tried both Mark Christopher and Mountain View Chevrolet and every single visit I had issues from small to VERY HAZARDOUS. My first brake job they did not properly tighten something and right in the middle of the freeway my wheel locked up! Almost hit another car! Ruined the tire and rim. I got back in my truck to find the turn signal lever broken hanging by some wires. They tried to say it came in that way. My cab camera showed different! I showed the service writer the video and they changed their tune real quick. They didn't have one in stock so I had them take one off of a new truck on the lot. Got home from basic oil change and tire rotation. Heard something rattling on the way home. Lifted the hood and the air box was not clipped shut and they forgot to reset the tire pressure sensors. Had a defective vent actuator. They had to remove the dash for the repair. When I got back in the truck the dash wasn't even installed (just hanging by one clip) and scratched all up along with the instrument cluster. So they had to pull all of that out of a new truck on the lot. I wasn't leaving till it was right! All in all. Employees are a reflection of the owners. I don't know them but they can't be blind so that just means that they only care about making vehicle sales and not the true needs and concerns of the customer. Each of my visits I met other customers in the waiting room and I'm not the only one having these issues. I would highly recommend additional training of all employees at both dealerships. With all the mistakes being made something is going on. It's either they are not top mechanics in the field as they should be at a dealership.

Service manager should be terminated!

June 08, 2016

Thank you for alerting us of this issue, Jason. Our top priority is delivering 100% customer satisfaction and we are very sorry to hear about your experience. I would really appreciate the chance to speak with you regarding this matter. Please contact me at your earliest convenience. I look forward to speaking with you and regaining your trust in our business. Jeff Rizzi | jrizzi@markchristopher.com | 909.975.3932

2016 Malibu
5/18/2016

"Very pleasant and a great deal."

Joe Gonzales very helpful and made the experience great for buying a 2016 Malibu. The paperwork with the finance lady was pleasant. The only thing frustrating was trying to use the dealers chat on the Internet. Just pic up the phone and call Joe.

June 06, 2016

Thanks for your outstanding review! I'm very happy to hear that Joe was of such help to you. We strive to provide excellent customer service, and we're glad that this was the case for you! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Mike Cagey, General Manager, mcagey@markchristopher.com, 909-390-2900

Estebanlarajr
5/15/2016

"Satisfied to the max!!"

Joe Gonzales really helped out with what I was looking for. He was great at detail and didn't mind explaining everything to us more than twice. We were in good hands with him. More than great customer service, superb!

June 06, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to submit this awesome feedback. Hearing that you received "great customer service" from one of our sales team is always encouraging and reassures us of our commitment to our customers. We look forward to hopefully doing business with you again in the future. Mike Cagey, General Manager, mcagey@markchristopher.com, 909-390-2900

Jared2970
5/07/2016

"Extremely satisfied "

Extremely friendly staff. Mark Christopher is a well organized and professional facility. Told them what truck I want and the price I wanted to pay. Joe Gonzales left to go work out the deal. Came back with some numbers that where fair and so I bought the truck.

June 06, 2016

Thank you for your review. We're glad to have Mark and Joe on our team and that we could provide you with a positive experience. If you ever need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to let us know. Take care! Mike Cagey, General Manager, mcagey@markchristopher.com, 909-390-2900

Borja0216
4/19/2016

"2016 malibu ls"

I want to thank you joe gonzalez for helping me buy my first car at Mark Christopher. I had an amazing experience and thank you againg for helping me buy my first car... thank you Joe Gonzalez

June 06, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write this outstanding review! I'm happy to hear that you had an amazing experience working with Joe on purchasing your car. Congratulations on your new 2016 Malibu LS and we look forward to seeing you again in the future! Best Regards, Mike Cagey, General Manager, mcagey@markchristopher.com, 909-390-2900

mike12
4/03/2016

"Best Dealer Review EVER!!!"

Mark Christopher Auto Center has great prices and integrity! I have been to many dealers over the years some did not have the car advertised or changed prices upon arrival. I like buying advertised prices or deals negotiated on the internet. Best experience, quick, good deal on 2017 Chevy Volt Lease. Joe Gonzalez was great (internet manager). Honest, helpful and concerned staff. Very clean and great break room areas.

June 06, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We are pleased to hear that we were able to provide an efficient and overall positive experience. Mike Cagey, General Manager, mcagey@markchristopher.com, 909-390-2900

Big D
3/26/2016

"Poor sale staff"

Went to this dealership first to buy a new car for the third time and was told again to go find a better deal. Again for the third time I did, the sales staff has no customer service its take or leave attitude has cost them over 200,000.00 in the last three years from me and my company. I bought a better car all three times for the same or less money then I offered them. I guess I should be thanking them, one thing you can be assured of is I will never go to the dealership again. I should say thank you to La Quinta Cadillac for such a great deal on my new escalade.

Jose Barrera

June 10, 2016

I'm discouraged to hear you drove away with a dissatisfying experience at our dealership. Our dealership is committed to providing a pleasant shopping experience and that always starts with great customer service. From your feedback, it is clear you were not treated with the respect and courtesy you most definitely deserve. I would appreciate the opportunity to speak with you and to make things right. Please contact me at your convenience. I look forward to speaking with you. Mike Cagey, General Manager, mcagey@markchristopher.com, 909-390-2900

jlin
3/05/2016

"Getting what we were looking for"

My husband and I just resently purchased a New/Used Buick Encore. Needless to say we LOVE the ride! Jonathan was very helpful getting us this great deal and the staff was very polite.

Jonathan Click

June 06, 2016

We love hearing about customers that have a terrific experience at Mark Christopher Auto Center. We know that buying a car is an important decision and we are proud that you chose our dealership. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions on your new vehicle. Mike Cagey, General Manager, mcagey@markchristopher.com , 909-390-2900

Reviews of Michelle Cicconi