Mark Christopher Auto Center

Gerald Waters

Michelle Cicconi, Internet Sales , Mark Christopher Auto Center

Michelle Cicconi

November 09, 2016

""A pleasure to do businnes with""

- Rodrig900

From start to end all the transaction was handled properly by Joe Gonzalez meeting all my requirements and agreed a great price and payment for my new Truck , really good experience, this is my 3rd purchase / lease with them.

October 29, 2016

"Such a great 1st time buying experience "

- ChevyGuy

I was in the market for a new vehicle. My first time ever buying a new vehicle. I had done a lot of research to try and find the best Chevy dealer out there. I came across a ton of reviews for Mark Christopher Chevy. Most all of them being 5 stars. So I went on their website to see if they had the vehicle I was searching for. They just so happened to have the exact car I was in search for. 2016 Chevy Camaro 2SS. I went in to take a look at it and as I was pulling in, they had just sold it. But their inventory is so large and vast, they had another one that was identical to the one I was interested in, just a different color. Time for the test drive, Wayne made that test drive such a fun and entertaining time while still going through all of the features of the vehicle. These people at this dealership are seriously incredibly nice people. Every single one of them. Wayne and the sales team worked with us as best as they could to give us the best rate possible and throw in a ton of additives for a lower cost! I can most definitely say that Mark Christopher Chevy made my first car buying experience the best it could've possibly been!

October 29, 2016

"Internet sales here was the best experienev i ever had 👍"

- justjennye

The process of internet sales & buying my second vehicle here was the best experience i have ever had at a dealership & would recommend it to anybody who has costco card or not!!! The whole purchasing process was also an all time record time start to finish...i koved that too. The staff were awesome & service is impressive...you wont regret your choice!!

New 2015 Chevrolet Silverado, $44920